时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Girls, prepare to be more obsolete than you already are. | 姑娘们 准备好变得比你们现在更落伍吧 |
[00:06] | Which will be hard. | 虽然这难度超级大 |
[00:07] | You’re one step above newspapers. | 毕竟你们也就比报纸强一点点 |
[00:10] | Behold, the future! | 睁大狗眼看好未来啦 |
[00:12] | Oh, no. I’m still here in the future? | 不是吧 未来的我还困在这里吗 |
[00:18] | Or, Han, your sister’s here. | 阿憨 你的妹妹来了 |
[00:21] | Hello, hola, konichiwa. | 你好 你好[西语] 你好[日语] |
[00:25] | I guess now’s a good time to admit | 我想现在是个坦白的好时机 |
[00:27] | that I ate a bunch of shrooms and I’m seeing | 我吃了一堆致幻蘑菇 我现在能看见 |
[00:29] | a robot in a bowtie. | 一个别着领结的机器人 |
[00:32] | This is a room service robot that delivers food. | 这是个可以送餐的客房服务机器人 |
[00:35] | My aunt’s Holiday Inn went belly-up. | 我阿姨的假日酒店倒闭了 |
[00:37] | I got this and one night stand. | 我拿到了这个跟床头柜[一夜情] |
[00:39] | That’s the only one night stand you’re ever gonna get. | 这会是你这辈子唯一拥有的一夜情吧 |
[00:43] | Must be a different kind of room service | 跟我在别家酒店的客房服务不一样啊 |
[00:45] | than they have at Tuggington’s Hourly Motel. | 在”它撸顿”钟点汽车旅馆 |
[00:48] | Where the first tug is free. | 第一撸免费呢 |
[00:52] | R2, thank God. | R2机器人 太好了 |
[00:54] | I thought I lost you when we blew up the Death Star. | 我还以为死星爆炸把你也炸没了呢 |
[00:59] | Would you like a late check out? | 您想要延迟退房吗 |
[01:01] | Sorry, toots. I checked out years ago. | 抱歉 兄弟 小女子多年前已去世[退房] |
[01:03] | List diner specials. | 列出晚餐特餐 |
[01:06] | You have ordered four adult films. | 您点播了四部成人电影 |
[01:09] | That’s a lie. | 你撒谎 |
[01:10] | I’ve only ordered three. | 我只点了三部 |
[01:14] | Shut down, robot. | 关闭 机器人 |
[01:19] | This is what happens when you get a robot for free! | 果然免费没好货 机器人也不例外 |
[01:25] | R2, no! | R2机器人 别啊 |
[01:26] | Yoda’s our friend! | 尤达大师是我们的朋友啊 |
[01:30] | Somebody help me! | 谁来救救我啊 |
[01:32] | If that thing could show cleavage and steal silver wear, | 如果那个机器人也会露乳沟跟偷银餐具 |
[01:35] | I’d be out of a job. | 那我就铁定要失业啦 |
[01:50] | I can’t wait for our date either, Bobby. | 我也等不及我们的约会了 鲍比 |
[01:53] | Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好 我们明天见 |
[01:55] | You hang up first. | 你先挂 |
[01:56] | No, you hang up– Oh, he hung up. | 不要 你先挂… 他真挂了 |
[02:00] | I’m liking this guy more and more. | 我越来越喜欢这大兄弟了 |
[02:02] | I know. Isn’t Bobby the cutest? | 对啊 鲍比是不是超可爱 |
[02:04] | Not smoking Chinese baby cute, but not bad. | 没到抽烟的亚洲小孩那么可爱 但也不赖 |
[02:07] | Max, I’m so excited. | 麦克斯 我好激动啊 |
[02:09] | This is the first date I’ll be going on | 我上一次去浪漫约会的时候 |
[02:11] | since Julia Roberts could still open a romantic comedy. | 茱莉亚·罗伯茨还能担当浪漫喜剧主演呢 |
[02:14] | I’m still pissed at them | 我还在气他们 |
[02:15] | for stealing my life story for “Pretty Woman.” | 偷走我的人生故事去拍《风月俏佳人》 |
[02:15] | 茱莉亚·罗伯茨在1990年主演的电影 一名妓女跟成功商人相爱上的故事 | |
[02:17] | Jason Alexander’s character was totally me. | 片子里的坏律师简直是我的翻版 |
[02:20] | For our date, he’s thinking of taking me | 我们的约会 他打算带我 |
[02:22] | on an afternoon picnic in the park. | 去公园里来个午后野餐 |
[02:24] | The pretty one, | 去漂亮的那个 |
[02:25] | where you crotch punched that mime into a pond. | 有默剧演员被你揍蛋蛋后掉入水池的公园 |
[02:28] | You know the fact that Bobby’s taking you on a day date | 你知道鲍比带你去白天约会 |
[02:30] | is a bad sign, right? | 是不好的征兆吧 |
[02:32] | It probably means he’s married. | 很可能是因为他结婚了 |
[02:34] | Or worse, afraid of the dark. | 或更惨的 他怕黑 |
[02:36] | Actually, the day date was my idea. | 其实白天约会是我的主意 |
[02:39] | You know we’re not married, right? | 你知道我们俩没结婚 对吧 |
[02:41] | That’s not why I call you my old lady. | 我叫你老婆 是指老婆婆 |
[02:43] | It’s cause you write thank you notes | 因为你会写给别人感谢函 |
[02:44] | and use the word jeepers. | 还会用”哎哟喂”这词 |
[02:47] | Jeepers, Max! | 哎哟喂 麦克斯 |
[02:49] | I just figured if I go out at night, | 我是想到如果我晚上出去 |
[02:51] | you’ll have to run the dessert bar alone | 你就得自己一个人照看甜品酒吧 |
[02:53] | and you’ve never done that before. | 而你还没有独立看过店 |
[02:55] | I’ve also never flossed my back teeth. | 我也从来没有用牙线清理我后牙 |
[02:57] | And they’re fine when it’s not windy. | 不刮大风的时候 它们也都还好好的啊 |
[03:00] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[03:02] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[03:04] | I just thought I’d take a walk and stretch my knees. | 我本来想着去散散步 伸展一下膝盖 |
[03:06] | Then I remembered I don’t have any. | 然后想起来 我膝盖早没啦 |
[03:09] | Earl, I’m going on a night date, like a person. | 厄尔 我要像个正常人类 晚上去约会啦 |
[03:13] | Max will be running the dessert bar and that’ll be fine, right? | 麦克斯将会独自照看甜品酒吧 没问题的吧 |
[03:17] | Ooh, speaking of disasters, that reminds me, | 说到大灾难 我就想起来 |
[03:20] | I have to return “Risky Business” to Blockbuster. | 我得去百事达还一部灾难级烂片 |
[03:23] | When do they close? | 百事达影带出租店什么时候关门 |
[03:25] | 2009. | 2009年就全关了 |
[03:26] | So I still have time. | 那我还有时间去还 |
[03:30] | Hey, guys, look. It’s a groundhog. | 大伙快看 是土拨鼠 |
[03:32] | So it’s gonna be an early spring. | 看来今年春季会来得早 |
[03:32] | 北美传统节日 节日当日土拨鼠能看到自己影子[晴天] 则冬季会再持续6周 如果不能看到则会早春 | |
[03:34] | No. He saw his shadow this year. | 错了 他今年看到自己影子了 |
[03:36] | Know your facts. | 长点知识再吐槽 |
[03:38] | Earl, you’re supposed to be in the diner. | 厄尔 你现在应该在餐厅里才对 |
[03:41] | I had to ask our shrimp supplier to cover for you. | 我还得叫我们的供虾商帮你代个班 |
[03:43] | I thought your mother was our shrimp supplier. | 我还以为你老妈才是我们的供虾商 |
[03:46] | Han, I’m going on a night date, like a person. | 阿憨 我要像个正常人类 晚上去约会啦 |
[03:49] | Max’ll be running the dessert bar and that’ll be fine, right? | 麦克斯将会独自照看甜品酒吧 没问题的吧 |
[03:53] | Sure, like when I had her run the diner by herself. | 当然啦 就像我上次让她帮我照看餐厅一样 |
[03:55] | Which never happened because I’m not a damn fool! | 这事从来没发生过 因为我又不是傻逼 |
[03:58] | Let’s go, Earl. | 咱们走 厄尔 |
[03:59] | All right, fine. | 好吧 行 |
[04:01] | I left my knees there, anyway. | 反正我的膝盖也留在那里了 |
[04:05] | Hey, I was, uh– I was just in the neighborhood | 我… 我刚好在这附近 |
[04:08] | and thought I’d hop on two subways and a Citi Bike | 所以我就决定倒两班地铁再骑公共自行车 |
[04:10] | and come say hi. | 来跟你打个招呼 |
[04:11] | A Citi Bike? | 城市公共自行车吗 |
[04:13] | Oh, this city gal is flattered. | 我这个城市女孩受宠若惊啊 |
[04:16] | Jeepers. | “哎哟喂” |
[04:17] | Isn’t he the cutest? | 他是不是天下第一可爱 |
[04:19] | Oh, not dog running in his sleep cute, but I’m all right. | 没有狗狗睡觉时在跑步那么可爱 但也还行啦 |
[04:22] | Bobby, I have some good news. | 鲍比 我有个好消息 |
[04:23] | I don’t want you to think I’m loose or fast | 我不想你觉得我好上 骚货 |
[04:25] | or whatever the kids say, | 或这年头孩子用的其他词 |
[04:27] | but I am available for a night date, like a person. | 但我有空像个正常人类一般晚上去约会了 |
[04:30] | Hey, really? That’s great. | 真的吗 太好啦 |
[04:32] | I usually save my day dates for my grandma. | 我通常都把我的白天约会留给我奶奶 |
[04:35] | She likes a noon dinner. | 她喜欢中午吃晚饭 |
[04:36] | – I like a noon– – No. | -我喜欢中午… -你闭嘴 |
[04:39] | Since we’re going out at night, | 既然我们是要晚上约会 |
[04:40] | I can cancel all the romantic errands | 我就可以取消本来要做的浪漫差事 |
[04:42] | we were gonna run to the bank | 比如一起去银行办事啊 |
[04:43] | and my dry cleaners. | 或是一起去领我干洗的衣服 |
[04:45] | Now I can take you to a movie. | 现在我可以带你去看场电影 |
[04:46] | There’s this new theater that has couches and waiter service. | 有一家新的电影院有沙发跟服务员 |
[04:49] | Wow. We work in a restaurant | 我们在餐厅里打工 |
[04:51] | and we don’t have waiter service. | 可我们餐厅都没有服务员呢 |
[04:53] | He has a bank and clean clothes? | 他居然有银行账户跟干净衣服吗 |
[04:56] | Caroline, don’t screw this up. | 卡洛琳 可别毁了这桩好姻缘 |
[05:01] | Paging Dr. Pringle, you’re needed in my stomach. | 呼叫品客博士 我的肚子需要你 |
[05:05] | Okay, pop quiz on running the dessert bar. | 运作甜品酒吧的小测试题 |
[05:08] | What do you do if a customer chokes? | 当有顾客噎住了 你该怎么处理 |
[05:10] | Look, if I have to cut a hole in someone’s throat, | 相信我 有需要我给某人喉咙割开个洞时 |
[05:13] | I’ll cut a hole in someone’s throat. | 我就会给那人喉咙割开个洞 |
[05:15] | Cutting a hole in people can’t be your answer for everything. | 你不能什么问题都在人家身上割个洞解决啊 |
[05:18] | Next one. What do you do if there’s a fire? | 下一题 如果发生火灾应该怎么办 |
[05:21] | Follow up question: | 细节追问 |
[05:22] | did I or did I not start said fire? | 火是我放的 还是别人放的 |
[05:25] | Either way, I’m cutting a hole in someone. | 这两种情况我都会在某人身上割个洞 |
[05:27] | Okay you failed this quiz now twice. | 这场测验你不及格两次了 |
[05:29] | Especially the essay portion. | 尤其是作文的部分 |
[05:31] | I’m calling Bobby and canceling. | 我要打给鲍比取消约会 |
[05:37] | They’re home. | 她们在家 |
[05:39] | He means, hey, girls. | 他的意思是 你们好啊 |
[05:42] | How did you get a key to our apartment? | 你们为什么会有我们公寓的钥匙 |
[05:44] | They specifically say on them, | 上面明确写了 |
[05:46] | “Do not copy for Oleg.” | “不许给奥列格配备份” |
[05:49] | I find that when you go in a Home Depot pantless, | 我发现你不穿裤子进家居连锁店 |
[05:51] | they’ll do anything to get you out quick. | 他们会满足你一切愿望 只求送你走 |
[05:54] | We come down here on our date nights | 我们在约会之夜时会来你们这里 |
[05:55] | to pretend we’re two destitute girls | 假装我们是俩穷鬼姑娘 |
[05:58] | who are sleeping together for warmth. | 为了取暖而睡在一起 |
[06:00] | Why do you guys come here? | 你们为什么要来我们家搞 |
[06:02] | Why don’t you go to, like, I don’t know, Olive Garden? | 你们为什么不能去自助餐餐厅之类的地方搞 |
[06:06] | Yeah, this is date night. | 对啊 这是约会之夜 |
[06:08] | Not find an overweight guy to film us night. | 不是找个死胖子拍我们做爱之夜 |
[06:12] | Staying in is a tradition. | 宅在家是一种传统 |
[06:15] | You know, in Poland, you really can’t go outside | 在波兰 我们不太能出门 |
[06:18] | because of all the wild dogs. | 因为外面有野生猛犬 |
[06:20] | And if it wasn’t for the wolves, | 要不是因为我们养的狼 |
[06:22] | You wouldn’t be able to walk anywhere. | 我们真是哪也去不了 |
[06:24] | Of course, you still need your vulture stick. | 当然啦 你还是得带着你的赶秃鹰棍 |
[06:27] | Speaking of vultures circling a dead body, | 说到秃鹰虎视眈眈绕着死尸转 |
[06:30] | Caroline’s got a date tonight. | 卡洛琳今晚有约会呢 |
[06:34] | Oh, my God, Max. That’s a good one. | 天啊 麦克斯 你想笑死我啊 |
[06:36] | Say it again. | 再说一次这笑话 |
[06:38] | No, it’s not a joke. | 不是 这不是笑话 |
[06:39] | I’m really going on a date. | 我真的要去约会了 |
[06:42] | Stop it! Oh, my gosh, I’m gonna pee. | 别说了 真要命 我得去尿尿了 |
[06:45] | I’m going to that new movie theater with couches. | 我要去那个有沙发的新电影院 |
[06:48] | It’s like watching at home, but there isn’t a giant spring | 简直就像在自己家里 除了沙发底下 |
[06:50] | poking you in the butt. | 不会有大弹簧顶着你屁股 |
[06:52] | Play your cards right, there will be. | 你表现得好 就会有人顶 |
[06:58] | Here you go. Two Liquor Doodles. | 给 两杯甜鸦酒 |
[07:00] | And speaking of licking her doodle… | 说到”舔”她的”鸟”… |
[07:02] | No. | 闭嘴 |
[07:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[07:06] | I thought I left you at the apartment. | 我不是把你留在家里了吗 |
[07:08] | Which is what my abductor said | 当年绑架我的人 |
[07:09] | when I ran into him at Baskin-Robbins. | 在冰激凌店遇到我时也这么说 |
[07:12] | Wait, did he work there or did you just want ice cream? | 等等 他是在那里工作 还是你想吃冰激凌了 |
[07:15] | Because if he worked there, why would you go… | 因为如果他是在那里工作 你为啥还去… |
[07:17] | Anyway, I’m having Bobby pick me up here | 反正今晚我让鲍比来店里接我 |
[07:20] | so I can keep my hand on the fire extinguisher | 这样我才能一直手握灭火器 |
[07:22] | until we get to our wherever it is he’s taking me. | 直到我不得不跟他开始我们的约会 |
[07:26] | No. You don’t trust me. | 不是 你就是不相信我 |
[07:29] | You think I’m gonna mess this place up. | 你觉得我会毁了我们的店 |
[07:31] | Ah, Caroline gone yet? | 卡洛琳走了没 |
[07:33] | ‘Cause I got us some high-grade pot… | 因为我给咱们弄来了高档大麻… |
[07:37] | to turn into the authorities immediately. | 好立刻上交给相关单位 |
[07:42] | Earl, you go AWOL more often than Mischa Barton | 厄尔 你玩消失的频率比烟枪女星 |
[07:46] | on a movie set. | 跑离片场抽烟还频繁 |
[07:47] | What do I have to do to keep you in that diner? | 我该怎么做才能把你留在餐厅 |
[07:50] | Well a date with Halle Berry would be nice. | 让我跟哈利·贝瑞约会就不错 |
[07:53] | I also wouldn’t hate minimum wage. | 薪水能达到法定最低工资也不错 |
[07:56] | How about a butterscotch pudding? | 给你一个奶油糖布丁如何 |
[07:58] | That works, too. | 这个也行 |
[08:00] | That pudding has saved me thousands over the years. | 那个布丁这些年来救过我无数次 |
[08:02] | And who told him about minimum wage? | 还有是谁告诉他有法定最低工资这件事 |
[08:06] | Will you just go on your date already? | 你就去约你的会 可以吗 |
[08:09] | – Ashley! – Ashleigh! | -艾希莉 -阿什莉 |
[08:14] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[08:16] | Oh, my God. Sorority sisters? | 天啊 姐妹会的妞 |
[08:19] | Max, you hate them. | 麦克斯 你讨厌死她们了 |
[08:20] | I mean, I was a sorority sister. | 我就曾经在姐妹会里待过 |
[08:23] | You look so good! | 你看起来好漂漂啊 |
[08:25] | Shut up, I gained, like, two pounds. | 闭嘴 我胖了足足两斤呢 |
[08:28] | Oh, you shut up. You look like you’re dying. | 你才闭嘴 你看起来都快瘦死了 |
[08:32] | Just relax, I’ll take care of them. | 放轻松 我会处理好她们 |
[08:35] | And I don’t mean calling my friend Dmitri, | 我说的处理不是打给我那个 |
[08:36] | who has his own dumpster. | 有自己的大型垃圾桶的好友德米特里 |
[08:38] | Oh, sorority sisters, huh? | 姐妹花的妞们 |
[08:40] | Epsilon Phis! And we haven’t seen each other | EΦ姐妹会 我们已经没看到彼此 |
[08:43] | in, like, three days. | 足足要三天了呢 |
[08:44] | Uh, that’s pretty obvious. | 很明显就能看出来啊 |
[08:46] | Let me get you some menus. | 我去给你们拿菜单 |
[08:49] | Eh? Nobody got hurt. | 你看 没人受伤 |
[08:52] | I’d feel better if your eye wasn’t twitching like that. | 你的眼睛不那么抽抽 我心里会好受许多 |
[08:58] | Wow, Caroline, you look beautiful. | 卡洛琳 你今天美呆了 |
[09:01] | Speaking of beautiful, who built this awesome place? | 说到漂亮 这么赞的店谁装修的啊 |
[09:04] | This guy. I’m going out with him tonight. | 一男的 我今晚要跟他去约会 |
[09:06] | He’s cute, too. | 而且他超可爱呢 |
[09:08] | Okay, I know you’re talking about me, but I get jealous. | 够啦 我知道你是在说我 但我要吃醋了 |
[09:12] | I’m gonna tell you what I always told my mom: | 我要跟你们说我当年总交代我妈的话 |
[09:14] | go out, get plastered and you don’t have to wait | 出去野吧 喝个大醉 而且记得事后避孕药 |
[09:16] | till the morning after to take the pill. | 不用等到事后的早上才吃 |
[09:18] | That’s just a name. | 那只是名字而已 |
[09:21] | It’s okay, I took mine on the way over. | 没事的 我在来的路上吃过了 |
[09:24] | Have fun Max. Do not have fun. Bye! | 玩得开心 麦克斯 不许玩得开心 再见 |
[09:31] | I can handle a few sorority girls. | 老娘能搞定几个姐妹会的妞 |
[09:34] | Let me make sure I still have Dmitri’s number. | 先检查一下我还有没有德米特里的电话 |
[09:39] | Bunny! | 邦妮 |
[09:40] | Ashley! Ashleigh! | 艾希莉 阿什莉 |
[09:44] | God, they’re multiplying. | 天啊 她们在倍增 |
[09:47] | Oh, you look so good! | 你看起来好赞啊 |
[09:49] | – Oh, shut up. – You shut up! | -你闭嘴 -你才闭嘴 |
[09:51] | You guys should really listen to each other. | 你们真的应该多听听彼此说话 |
[09:57] | Couches in movie theaters? | 电影院里有沙发吗 |
[10:00] | I feel like Kate Middleton right now. | 我感觉自己好像凯特王妃啊 |
[10:03] | I’m glad you’re easily impressed. | 我很庆幸你很容易满足 |
[10:05] | For Valentine’s Day, I’ll take you to the Super Target cafe. | 等情人节 我就带你去平价百货里的咖啡厅 |
[10:08] | Well I can’t just sit on that kinda news. | 这种好消息我憋不住啊 |
[10:11] | Let me just call Max and tell her. | 我得立刻打给麦克斯跟她分享 |
[10:12] | Nope, straight to her outgoing fart message. | 没接 直接进了她的放屁语音信箱 |
[10:16] | Bon soir, everybody. My name is Marcel, | 晚上好 各位 我叫马歇尔 |
[10:19] | and I will be the curator for this evening’s cinematic experience. | 我将是你们今晚电影体验的监护人 |
[10:23] | The film, which Owen Gleiberman has hailed, | 这部欧文·格雷伯曼都点赞的电影 |
[10:25] | a Kubrickesque tour de force, | 是库布里克式的力作 |
[10:27] | will be screening in DCP… | 将以数字高清方式放映… |
[10:29] | Uh, yes? A question from a fellow cinephile? | 怎么了 这位影迷有什么问题吗 |
[10:32] | Do I have to order the seasoned fries separate from the regular ones | 点薯条时 调味炸薯条是得单独点 |
[10:35] | or can I just get them mixed? | 还是可以和普通的混点 |
[10:39] | It’s a dollar extra. | 单点多一块 |
[10:41] | I’ll be taking orders once the movie starts. | 我将会在电影开始后为各位点单 |
[10:45] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[10:48] | Hey, great question about the fries. | 薯条这问题问得好 |
[10:49] | I had a follow up about free refills. | 我刚还想接着问能不能免费续杯 |
[10:52] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[10:54] | I was just, um, checking this place on Yelp. | 我在点评网上查这家影院 |
[10:56] | And to see if the dessert bar was on the news. | 顺便看看我们的甜品酒吧有没有上新闻 |
[10:58] | Or engulfed in flames. | 或是成为一片火海 |
[11:05] | You saw the dancing hot dog. | 你也看见那根会跳舞的热狗啦 |
[11:07] | No cell phones. | 它说不许玩手机 |
[11:09] | What are you guys doing here? | 你们俩怎么会在这里 |
[11:11] | Did I cover my bed in “Dexter” tarp for nothing? | 我白用《嗜血法医》式防水布铺床了吗 |
[11:15] | We’re on a date. | 我们在约会呢 |
[11:16] | Trying like crazy not to have sex. | 疯狂憋着不爱爱之夜 |
[11:19] | Usually, when the lights go down in the movie, | 通常当影院的灯暗下 |
[11:21] | so do my pants. | 我的裤子会被拉下 |
[11:23] | And then, so do I. | 然后我人也会蹲下 |
[11:26] | And of course we would have to see a super sexy poster | 当然我们通常得在大厅看到 |
[11:30] | of Steve Buscemi in the lobby. | 史蒂夫·布西密的超性感海报才有性致 |
[11:33] | Hi, I’m Bobby. Nice to meet you. | 我是鲍比 很高兴认识你们 |
[11:36] | Sorry, I’m no Steve Buscemi. | 抱歉 我比不上史蒂夫·布西密 |
[11:37] | I had braces in high school. | 我高中时还是个牙套弟 |
[11:39] | You guys brought Barbara on your date with you? | 你们俩约会还带着芭芭拉吗 |
[11:42] | Of course not. She’s with the babysitter. | 当然没带 她跟保姆在一起呢 |
[11:45] | We used the carriage to sneak in our dinner. | 我们用婴儿车偷带晚餐进来 |
[11:49] | Hey, we’re not gonna pay movie chicken prices. | 拜托 我们才不会花高价吃影院的鸡 |
[11:52] | Oleg, tear me off a leg. | 奥列格 给我掰个鸡腿 |
[12:01] | Good. Yeah. | 很好 |
[12:06] | Was that a siren? | 那是警报声吗 |
[12:08] | Oh, it’s coming from the screen. | 是电影里传来的声音 |
[12:09] | The movie’s called “Sirens.” | 这部电影就叫《警报声声》 |
[12:11] | I know, but I thought I heard another one under it | 我知道 但我觉得我听到的不止电影里的声音 |
[12:13] | that sounded like it could be heading for a dessert bar. | 那个警报声听起来好像是奔着甜品酒吧去的 |
[12:16] | Are you not having a good time? | 你是不是玩得不开心 |
[12:18] | Do you not like movies? | 你不喜欢看电影吗 |
[12:19] | Please tell me you don’t like plays. | 拜托告诉我你不喜欢看戏剧 |
[12:21] | No, I’m having a great time. | 不 我玩得很开心啊 |
[12:23] | And please tell me you don’t consider musicals plays. | 也拜托不要告诉我 你觉得音乐剧算戏剧 |
[12:27] | Hey, I don’t wanna check in on Max | 我不想查麦克斯岗 |
[12:29] | ’cause she’ll think I don’t trust her. | 因为她会觉得我不信任她 |
[12:31] | So can you check in on Max? | 要不你们帮我查麦克斯岗 |
[12:32] | Because I really don’t trust her. | 因为我真的不信任她 |
[12:35] | Uh, I got chicken hands! | 老娘在啃鸡腿呢 |
[12:38] | Why don’t you ask your boyfriend to do it? | 你干嘛不让你男朋友代劳啊 |
[12:41] | First, we haven’t discussed labels yet. | 首先我们还没确立关系呢 |
[12:43] | And second, I don’t want him to think I’m not having fun. | 其次 我不想让他觉得我玩得不开心 |
[12:46] | I’m having so much fun. | 我玩得太开心了 |
[12:49] | I would go to a musical if it was important to you | 如果音乐剧对你很重要 我愿意陪你去看 |
[12:53] | I’ll do it. | 我来问吧 |
[12:56] | Texting? Out. | 发信息 出去 |
[12:58] | And don’t come back until you gain some respect | 在你学会尊重电影艺术前 |
[13:00] | for the art form. | 不许回来 |
[13:02] | Who ordered the chili dog with the nachos on top? | 谁点的辣味热狗上配玉米片 |
[13:08] | Well it probably all for the best. | 或许这样对谁都好 |
[13:11] | Since you’re leaving anyways, | 反正你们都要走了 |
[13:13] | you can check in on Max in person. | 你们可以亲自去看一下麦克斯 |
[13:15] | I guess. | 行吧 |
[13:16] | Since we’re about to chicken up your bed. | 我们准备把你的床”搞得鸡飞狗跳” |
[13:26] | Epsilon Phi until we die! | EΦ姐妹一辈子 |
[13:28] | Epsilon Phi until we die! | EΦ姐妹一辈子 |
[13:30] | Ah, heard you the first time. I’m working on it. | 第一次就听清了 我在努力送你们到下辈子 |
[13:40] | Aw, come on, Ashley! | 不是吧 艾希莉 |
[13:41] | That’s something I’d expect from Ashleigh. | 我还以为阿什莉才会这么怂呢 |
[13:45] | Can you do something? | 能帮帮忙吗 |
[13:49] | Hey you, uh, they’re trying to let a poor girl in the sorority. | 喂 她们想放个穷妹子进姐妹会哦 |
[13:53] | Who? Is she ugly? | 谁 长得丑吗 |
[13:55] | There you go. See? | 好了 看见没 |
[13:57] | She’s as annoying as she was five minutes ago. | 她就跟五分钟前一样讨人厌 |
[14:01] | Now what do you people want? | 你们想来点什么 |
[14:02] | Um, more shots. | 再多来几杯 |
[14:04] | Also, Ashleigh threw up in Ashley’s purse. | 还有阿什莉吐在艾希莉的包包里了 |
[14:09] | Ah, back from the liquor store. | 我从贩酒店回来了 |
[14:12] | Sorry I took so long. | 抱歉我去太久了 |
[14:14] | I didn’t realize I was at a Pottery Barn. | 我当时不知道自己去的是家居店 |
[14:19] | Well, while I’ve got you confused, | 趁现在你脑袋糊涂 |
[14:22] | How about you get back to work | 你现在重回岗位 |
[14:23] | and bring out these drinks for me? | 帮我把这些喝的端给客人如何 |
[14:24] | I am not confused. | 我才没有糊涂 |
[14:25] | I realized I’m a waitress at this TGIFridays. | 我知道自己是这家星期五餐厅的女服务员好吗 |
[14:30] | Congratulate us! | 祝贺我们吧 |
[14:32] | We’ve just gone two hours without having sex. | 我们有整整两小时没做爱了 |
[14:35] | Which breaks our old record by pretty close to two hours. | 打破了我们之前差一点点就两小时的记录 |
[14:40] | You know, Caroline asked us to check up on you | 卡洛琳让我来看看你怎么样 |
[14:42] | because she was worried. | 因为她担心你 |
[14:44] | We’re not supposed to tell you that. | 我们本来不应该告诉你的 |
[14:46] | But I had to leave a half a roasted chicken in the movie theater. | 但我的半只烤鸡不得不留在电影院里了 |
[14:50] | So I am! | 所以老娘偏要说 |
[14:52] | Does she have any idea what I’ve been through tonight | 她都不知道今晚这帮姐妹会的妞 |
[14:54] | with these sorority girls? | 让我遭了什么罪 |
[14:56] | For all she knows, I’m sober. | 她可能还觉得我清醒着呢 |
[15:00] | Sorority girls, huh? | 姐妹会的妞 |
[15:02] | I was in a sorority once. | 我进过一次姐妹会 |
[15:04] | Until they found me. | 一直藏到被人发现 |
[15:08] | What’s going on? | 为什么这么久 |
[15:09] | We’ve been waiting for our next round of drinks for, like, ever. | 我们下一轮酒是要等一辈子吗 |
[15:12] | Wow, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[15:14] | Are you really gonna let the cast of “Pitch Perfect” | 你真的要让电影《完美音调》里一样的婊气妹 |
[15:17] | talk to you like that? | 这么跟你说话吗 |
[15:20] | People in charge don’t punch sorority girls. | 当老板的不会打姐妹会的妞 |
[15:22] | People in charge don’t punch sorority girls. | 当老板的不会打姐妹会的妞 |
[15:24] | And can we get separate checks? | 我们能分开算账吗 |
[15:26] | Or do they? | 真的不会吗 |
[15:28] | Separate checks? | 分开算账 |
[15:30] | Do I look like a mathologist to you? | 你觉得我像是算数学家吗 |
[15:32] | Is that a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[15:33] | ‘Cause I’d hate to have to say something on Yelp. | 因为我可不想在点评网上写些评论 |
[15:36] | Yelp? | 点评网 |
[15:37] | Caroline checks that more than she Googles herself. | 卡洛琳查那个比上谷歌查自己还多 |
[15:40] | Uh, not a problem at all. | 完全没有问题 |
[15:42] | Drinks and separate checks… | 酒和分开算账 |
[15:44] | whatever that is… coming right up! | 不管那是啥 马上就来 |
[15:47] | Thanks! You’re the cutest. | 谢谢 你最招人喜欢了 |
[15:49] | No, you are. | 不 你才是 |
[15:53] | Looks like someone’s in the weeds | 貌似某人有大麻烦 |
[15:55] | and not just smoking it for a change. | 而且不是吸大麻的那种大麻烦 |
[15:57] | Don’t just kneel there, bring these drinks out. | 别光跪着 站起来端酒给客人 |
[16:00] | I have to learn all of math in ten minutes. | 我十分钟内要学会所有数学 |
[16:02] | All right, I’ll stay. | 好吧 我留下来帮你 |
[16:04] | But only because I want you to see how it feels | 但只是因为我想让你体验风水轮流转 |
[16:06] | when the shoe is on the… | 老板忙死 员工不给力… |
[16:07] | Serve the damn drinks! | 快他妈上酒 |
[16:08] | She gets it. | 她知道了 |
[16:11] | How long you been working at this Fridays, sonny? | 小姐妹 你在这家星期五餐厅工作多久了 |
[16:20] | Uh, is everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[16:22] | You’ve been to the bathroom nine times. | 你都去了九次洗手间了 |
[16:24] | Are you a drug addict? | 你是毒瘾犯了吗 |
[16:26] | “Candy Crush” Junkie? | 还是沉迷玩糖果消消乐 |
[16:27] | We can deal with it together. | 我们可以一起想办法戒瘾 |
[16:29] | I’m sorry, Bobby, but you know how turtles can sense | 抱歉 鲍比 但你知道乌龟能感应到 |
[16:33] | if their turtle best friend is stuck upside down on its shell, | 它们的好朋友龟壳顶地 翻不过身来 |
[16:37] | its turtle legs all wiggling in the air? | 四脚朝天在空中乱晃的无助感吗 |
[16:41] | So it is drugs. | 所以是毒瘾犯了 |
[16:43] | Good. “Candy Crush” is tough. | 那就好 戒糖果消消乐太难了 |
[16:45] | We went through that with my mom. | 我们帮我妈戒过这个毒 |
[16:46] | It’s a killer. We almost lost our house. | 太困难了 我们差点把房子赔进去了 |
[16:48] | No, Max and I are the turtles. | 不 我和麦克斯是乌龟 |
[16:51] | And I can feel she’s trapped on her back at the dessert bar. | 我能感应到她在甜品酒吧忙不过来的无助感 |
[16:53] | All right, look, I don’t know Max that well. | 好吧 我虽然不是很了解麦克斯 |
[16:56] | But I’ve gotten to know you a little bit | 但我现在又多了解你一点 |
[16:58] | and you have a really good, | 你的肩膀上长了一颗 |
[17:00] | really beautiful head on your shoulders. | 非常好非常漂亮的脑袋 |
[17:03] | You trusted Max. You should trust your own instincts. | 你相信了她才来约会 就应该继续信任直觉 |
[17:07] | You’re right. I do have a nice shaped head. | 你说得对 我脑袋的形状的确不错 |
[17:10] | And I’m gonna stop worrying that she might burn the bar down. | 我不会再担心她可能会把酒吧烧掉了 |
[17:13] | Good. What? Seriously? | 那就好 什么 真的假的 |
[17:15] | I put a ton of work into that place. | 那地方可是费了我不少心血呢 |
[17:18] | You know what? This movie sucks. | 要不这样 这电影也不好看 |
[17:20] | Let’s get out of here and go get some dessert. | 我们出去吃点甜品吧 |
[17:22] | I know a great place. | 我知道一个很棒的地方 |
[17:25] | That is so sweet. | 你真是太贴心了 |
[17:27] | And I was so worried you’d think I was crazy. | 我之前还怕你觉得我疯了呢 |
[17:29] | Oh, you’re bananas. | 你就是个疯婆子[香蕉] |
[17:31] | But I like bananas. | 但我就喜欢疯婆子 |
[17:32] | Not the fruit. The texture grosses me out. | 不是说那种水果 香蕉的口感让我觉得恶心 |
[17:34] | But you. | 是你 |
[17:37] | I could kiss you for that. | 你这句话让我想亲你 |
[17:39] | You know, you actually could. | 你可以亲我啊 |
[17:40] | You’re right, I can. | 你说得对 我可以 |
[17:49] | Yeah, we should get out of here. | 好了 我们真应该走了 |
[18:00] | Hello? It’s taking longer than it took me to almost graduate. | 好了没 这比我一直毕不了业花的时间还久 |
[18:04] | Just hang onto your hair extensions. | 你就跟你的接发再等一会儿吧 |
[18:07] | They’re obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[18:11] | My turtle sense was right. | 我的乌龟感应灵验了 |
[18:13] | Max is on her back and she’s not under a boy turtle. | 麦克斯四脚朝天 而且上面没有压着雄乌龟 |
[18:17] | Maybe she’s all right. I don’t smell fire | 或许她没事呢 我没闻到糊味 |
[18:19] | and everyone’s shoulders are still in their sockets. | 大家也都还四肢健全 安然无恙 |
[18:22] | Why are separate checks taking so long? | 为什么分开算账要算这么久啊 |
[18:24] | Can we please get our change? | 麻烦找下钱好吗 |
[18:25] | Um, you put the apps on Bunny’s bill, right? | 你把食物那部分钱都算邦妮账上了吧 |
[18:27] | ‘Cause she ate the most, as per ush. | 因为大部分都是她吃的 向来如此 |
[18:29] | Stop telling people I eat! | 别再告诉别人我吃东西 |
[18:31] | Stop telling people my LSAT scores. | 你也别再告诉别人我法学院入学考试的成绩 |
[18:33] | Stop talking! Now I have to start over. | 不许讲话 现在我又得重新算过 |
[18:35] | I have a lot of numbers in my head and they’re all angry. | 我现在脑子里一堆数字 而且个个火冒三丈 |
[18:38] | I have to help her. Separate checks? | 我得去帮她 分开算账难度太高 |
[18:40] | Max calls 13 “Ten three.” | 麦克斯把13叫做”10 3″ |
[18:44] | Caroline, wait. Let her try and handle this on her own. | 卡洛琳 等等 让她试试自己处理 |
[18:46] | Otherwise, we’ll never be able to go on a second date. | 否则我们永远没机会进行下一次约会 |
[18:49] | But she really nee… | 但她真的需要… |
[18:50] | There’s gonna be a second date? | 我们还有下一次约会吗 |
[18:53] | Okay, listen up, everybody! | 听好了 各位 |
[18:56] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[18:57] | Here’s what we’re gonna do instead of separate checks: | 我们用这个来代替分开算账 |
[19:00] | I’m not good at math, but I have been | 我不擅长数学 但10 3年来 |
[19:02] | a negotiations expert for ten three years. | 一直是一名出色的谈判专家 |
[19:05] | Ashley, you’re gonna get $6 from Bunny’s PayPal account | 艾希莉 邦妮会从支付宝转给你6块 |
[19:08] | and she’s gonna do your nails. | 她还会帮你做指甲 |
[19:09] | Bunny, you’re gonna Venmo Amber $20 | 邦妮 你用微信转安布尔20块 |
[19:12] | And she’s gonna let you borrow her gay friend Dave | 她会把基佬密友戴夫借给你 |
[19:13] | for your sister’s wed. | 领去参加姐姐婚礼 |
[19:15] | Everybody good? | 大家都没意见吧 |
[19:16] | You’ve got ten three minutes to decide. | 你们有10 3分钟做决定 |
[19:20] | We’re good. | 没意见 |
[19:21] | Okay, problem solved. | 好了 问题解决 |
[19:25] | Max, that was amazing. | 麦克斯 刚才真是太棒了 |
[19:27] | I knew you could do that on your own. | 我就知道你能独当一面 |
[19:29] | No you didn’t, you were spying on me. | 屁咧 你一直在监视我 |
[19:31] | Her turtle sense went off. | 是她的乌龟感应触发了 |
[19:34] | Is it strange that I’m a little sad that you don’t need me? | 你都不需要我了 我有点小难过会不会很奇怪 |
[19:37] | I didn’t say I don’t need you, | 我没说我不需要你 |
[19:39] | but you are a little sad. | 但你的确有点小悲哀[难过] |
[19:41] | Earl, it was a pleasure waiting tables at your side. | 厄尔 很高兴能跟你一起当服务员 |
[19:46] | You and I have a chemistry you can’t make in a lab. | 我们之间擦出的火花无法用科学诠释 |
[19:51] | You have a real strange way of talking to dudes. | 你跟男人说话的方式真的很奇怪 |
[19:58] | Uh, hi. | 不好意思 |
[19:59] | Did you guys know there are two naked people | 你们知道里面有两个光着身子的人 |
[20:01] | eating chicken off each other in there? | 在里面互啃对方身上的鸡肉吗 |
[20:03] | What? I haven’t chicken-proofed those sinks. | 什么 那些水槽没有做防鸡层 |
[20:07] | All right, I’m closing my eyes and then I’m coming in. | 好了 我闭上眼睛要进去啦 |
[20:13] | Isn’t he brave? | 他是不是很勇敢啊 |
[20:15] | So did he bravely go where no man has gone before? | 那他有没有勇敢地闯入前人所未至的领域 |
[20:18] | Under your sweater? | 也就是你的毛衣里呢 |
[20:21] | No, but we were smooching in the movie. | 没有 但我们在电影院里接吻了 |
[20:23] | Shut up! | 闭嘴别说了 |
[20:24] | – No, you shut up. – No, really, | -不 你闭嘴听我说 -我是说真的 |
[20:26] | shut your damn mouth, I’m exhausted. | 把你的嘴闭上 老娘累死了 |