时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, no, Max! My wallet! It’s gone. | 惨了 麦克斯 我的钱包丢了 |
[00:06] | All of our cash and our credit cards were in there. | 我们所有的现金跟信用卡都在里面呢 |
[00:09] | I need to get to Texas to see my boyfriend. | 我真的得去德州见我男朋友 |
[00:12] | There has got to be a way we can work something out. | 肯定有办法能解决 |
[00:14] | We’ll do anything. | 我们什么都愿意做 |
[00:19] | Just another lonely night here in Texas… | 又是一个在德州的孤独夜 |
[00:22] | with all my new best friends! | 跟我的一帮新朋友共度 |
[00:25] | I’m driving to Texas if y’all want a ride. | 我正好开车去德州 你们想搭顺风车吗 |
[00:29] | Shotgun! I’m sitting next to RuPaul. | 我要坐前排 我要坐鲁保罗旁边 |
[00:30] | No. I’m sitting next to RuPaul! | 不 我要坐鲁保罗旁边 |
[00:35] | All right. | 好啦 |
[00:37] | So, this is where Randy and the other movie people are staying. | 所以这里就是兰迪跟其他电影人住的地方 |
[00:41] | He’s been here. I smell abs. | 他曾在这里待过 我闻到腹肌的味道 |
[00:44] | Ugh, I smell us. | 我闻到了我们的臭味 |
[00:46] | When did I have a hot dog? | 我什么时候吃过了热狗啊 |
[00:49] | I shared one with you while you were sleeping. You’re welcome. | 我在你睡着时跟你分吃了一根 不客气 |
[00:52] | Let’s ask that clerk if he’s seen Randy, | 问问那个柜台人员有没见过兰迪 |
[00:54] | and when the outdoor sprinklers go on so we can freshen up. | 以及自动浇水机几点启动 我们好洗个澡 |
[00:59] | Hi. How can I help you? | 您好 有何能为您效劳 |
[01:01] | B-T-dubs, if you’re going for that tossled, | 对了 如果你们是故意打扮成 |
[01:03] | just-crawled-out-of-a-ditch look, | 刚从坑里爬出来的张牙舞爪样 |
[01:04] | you nailed it. | 简直完美 |
[01:06] | I’m not gonna ask what you just crawled out of, | 我就不问你是刚从哪爬出来了 |
[01:08] | because I’m too tired to be mean. | 我累到没力对你毒舌 |
[01:11] | So, Richie, | 所以呢 里奇 |
[01:14] | my associate and I would like to know | 我与我同事想知道 |
[01:16] | what room Randy Walsh is staying in. | 兰迪·沃尔什住在哪间房 |
[01:18] | And I see you have a very strict “No pets” policy. | 我还注意到这里严格执行”禁带宠物”规定啊 |
[01:22] | Yes, Randy Walsh’s room. Of course. | 好的 兰迪·沃尔什的房号 没问题 |
[01:24] | Looks like he is in room number… | 他的房间号码好像是… |
[01:26] | what hotel clerk in the world would give out a guest’s info | 世界上哪有酒店柜台会泄露住客信息 |
[01:28] | to two dusty randos? | 给两个脏兮兮的怪咖啊 |
[01:31] | Um, I’m more than just a dusty rando. | 老娘可不只是脏兮兮的怪咖 |
[01:34] | I’m his dusty ex-girlfriend. | 我可是他脏兮兮的前女友 |
[01:36] | Also, well played. | 另外 我服了他 |
[01:38] | He has friend potential. | 他有值得当朋友的潜质 |
[01:40] | Not helpful friend. | 不是能帮忙的朋友 |
[01:41] | Just “tell you what not to wear” friend. | 是”会吐槽你不该穿啥”的朋友 |
[01:44] | Well, it’s still early, so hopefully Randy hasn’t left… | 时间还早 兰迪应该还没出发… |
[01:46] | oh, my God, free cookies! | 天啊 有免费曲奇 |
[01:49] | And cucumber water! | 还有黄瓜水 |
[01:51] | With berries! | 还加了浆果 |
[01:53] | My nanny used to make me water like this | 我的保姆以前也会在 |
[01:55] | before the town car would take me to preschool. | 大轿车送我去读幼儿园前给我做这个 |
[01:58] | You had a town car? | 你家有大轿车吗 |
[01:59] | My mom was called the town car. | 我妈当年就人称城市公交车[大轿车] |
[02:01] | She sat four comfortably. | 能让四人”做”得舒舒服服 |
[02:04] | Can’t believe I have to take a van to set with other people. | 真不敢相信我得跟平民一起坐面包车去片场 |
[02:07] | I was in Speed. | 我演过大片《生死时速》呢 |
[02:09] | You were on speed. | 你还嗑药[生死时速] |
[02:11] | And you were in rehab. | 你还进过勒戒所 |
[02:13] | And then I rebuilt your career, | 然后我帮你重建了事业 |
[02:14] | and now you have to take a van. | 所以你现在得坐面包车 |
[02:17] | Max, look! It’s Randy. | 麦克斯 看 是兰迪 |
[02:19] | And that guy from the reverse mortgage commercials. | 还有那个反向抵押贷款广告的人 |
[02:22] | Ugh! Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[02:23] | He can’t see me all gross like this. | 不能让他看到如此肮脏的我 |
[02:25] | I thought your grossness is | 我还以为你的肮脏 |
[02:26] | one of the things he likes about you. | 正是他喜欢你的点之一 |
[02:28] | Mm, it’s complicated. He likes me to start out clean. | 情况有点复杂 他喜欢的是把我从干净变脏 |
[02:52] | I am getting really good | 我越来越熟悉 |
[02:54] | at bathing in public restrooms. | 在公共厕所洗澡的这门技术了 |
[02:56] | And I want it to end! | 我希望这种日子赶紧到头 |
[02:58] | Well, your hobo skills are not complete. | 你的流浪汉技能还没出师 |
[03:01] | You need to practice peeing in an alley. | 你还得多练习在巷子里撒尿的技术 |
[03:02] | You’re still splashing on your shoes. | 你到现在都还会溅到鞋子上 |
[03:06] | Now come on. Let’s go find Randy. | 走吧 我们去找兰迪 |
[03:07] | Fine. Let’s go ask that concierge | 去问问那个柜台小哥 |
[03:08] | if he knows where it is. | 知不知道他去哪里 |
[03:11] | Hey, remember us? | 还记得我们吗 |
[03:12] | The dust bunnies from before? | 之前的两坨行走尘土团 |
[03:14] | I know who you are. | 我知道你们是谁 |
[03:16] | I’ve been following you two around with a wet vac. | 我一直拿着蒸汽吸尘器在你们后面清理呢 |
[03:19] | Bit of an attitude from someone who’s got | 你态度有点不太好啊 |
[03:20] | two giant horns coming out of his head. | 你自己还是个头上长一对大角的人呢 |
[03:25] | You’re bringing horny to a whole new level. | 发骚[有角]这事被你提升到了新境界 |
[03:28] | Can you please tell us where the movie set is? | 你能告诉我们电影片场在哪吗 |
[03:30] | Oh, of course. Absolutely. No problem. | 当然啦 没问题 妥妥儿的 |
[03:32] | Just go out the lobby, make a left on Main, then a right | 先出大堂 左转到主街 然后往右转 |
[03:35] | on There’s No Way In Hell I’m Telling You That Street. | 去到”下辈子都不可能告诉你在哪街” |
[03:38] | Uh, was that a left or a right | 你再说一遍是左转还是右转去 |
[03:39] | on No Way In Hell I’m Telling You That Street? | “下辈子都不可能告诉你在哪街” |
[03:42] | Look. My friend came all the way here | 听我说 我朋友大老远跑来 |
[03:44] | to surprise her boyfriend. | 想给她男朋友个惊喜 |
[03:45] | How would you feel if someone stopped you | 如果是你被人阻止 |
[03:47] | from seeing your boyfriend? | 跟你男友见面 你会有何感受 |
[03:52] | Excuse me? Boyfriend? | 不好意思 什么男朋友 |
[03:55] | I’m not gay. | 我可不是基佬 |
[03:56] | This is Texas, not the Flaming Saddles Saloon | 这里可是爷们的德州 不是位于 |
[03:59] | on 9th Avenue and 52nd Street in New York City. | 纽约第9大道与52街交叉口的燃烧马鞍同志酒吧 |
[04:05] | Where you’ve definitely never been. | 那个你绝对没去过的地方对吧 |
[04:08] | Please just leave my lobby, all right? | 请你们离开我这大厅了好吗 |
[04:10] | There’s enough sad wannabes around here | 这里已经有够多想应征 |
[04:11] | with the extras casting… | 临时演员的可悲人士了 |
[04:13] | which reminds me | 说到这个 |
[04:14] | I need to get to extras casting. | 我也得去临演试镜了 |
[04:16] | We don’t need him, Max. I have a great idea. | 我们不需要靠他 麦克斯 我有个好主意 |
[04:19] | We’ll get cast as extras in Randy’s movie. | 我们当兰迪电影里的临演就行啦 |
[04:22] | That way you can see him, | 这样你就能看到他 |
[04:23] | and audiences everywhere can see me. | 而各地的观众就能看到我 |
[04:25] | Ah, Caroline, that’s genius! | 卡洛琳 这招太绝了 |
[04:28] | While we’re waiting, I’ll call Han | 我们等待的期间 我得打给阿憨 |
[04:29] | to check on the dessert bar’s progress. | 看看我们甜品酒吧的进度如何 |
[04:31] | Wow. I have an acting career and I own a dessert bar. | 我有演艺事业还拥有一家甜品酒吧 |
[04:36] | And to think just moments ago | 再想想 就刚刚 |
[04:38] | I was tossing water from a sink to my privates. | 我还在从洗手台泼水洗我私处呢 |
[04:42] | Can you call it a whore’s bath if you never have sex? | 如果你没做过爱 还能称呼那为妓女澡吗 |
[04:48] | Can you please tell them to keep it down? | 你能请他们小点声吗 |
[04:50] | A simple “no” would’ve done. | 你说个”不行”就够了啊 |
[04:52] | You don’t have to insult my sweater! | 不需要羞辱我的毛衣吧 |
[04:55] | And hello, Max. | 最后 你好啊 麦克斯 |
[05:01] | There’s more banging going on in there | 对面施工传来的”啪啪啪” |
[05:06] | It’s really ruining the fine dining ambiance in here. | 真的很破坏我店里的高档用餐环境氛围 |
[05:10] | What’s that, doc? | 你再说一次 医生 |
[05:12] | Is it on my testicle or just near it? | 是在我蛋蛋上还是在蛋蛋附近而已 |
[05:16] | Come on! | 搞毛啊 |
[05:19] | And now they woke up Barbara. | 他们还吵醒了芭芭拉 |
[05:22] | And I don’t have the DVD of Amy Adams’ last movie | 而且我没带艾米·亚当斯最新的电影光盘 |
[05:22] | 该美国知名女演员在2016年的电影有 《夜行动物》《降临》《蝙蝠侠大战超人: 正义黎明》 | |
[05:25] | to put her back to sleep. | 来让芭芭拉睡着 |
[05:28] | That’s the last straw. I’m going over there. | 骆驼被这最后一根稻草压死 我要过去了 |
[05:31] | I can’t stand the sound of a crying baby. | 我受不了婴儿哭的声音 |
[05:35] | That’s why I’m waiting a couple years to have my own. | 所以我要再等几年才要个孩子 |
[05:38] | Hey! Oleg. | 奥列格 |
[05:40] | Come on. Your daughter just got woken up with that heavy noise. | 拜托 你闺女刚被对面的噪音给吵醒了 |
[05:43] | You should be going over there. | 你难道不该过去处理一下吗 |
[05:45] | Uh, I’m kind of in the middle of taking | 我正忙着做这个 |
[05:47] | a “Which Friends character are you?” quiz. | “你是哪个《老友记》角色”的小测试呢 |
[05:52] | Ross? | 罗斯吗 |
[05:54] | Well, maybe you should be doing some more manly things | 或许你该多做点爷们的事 |
[05:58] | so that when Barbara sees your picture, | 这样芭芭拉看到你的照片时 |
[06:01] | she doesn’t say “Mama.” | 才不会叫”妈妈” |
[06:05] | She calls me Mama? | 她居然叫我妈妈吗 |
[06:07] | I’m going over there. | 我现在就过去 |
[06:09] | I’m not Mama. I’m Dadushki! | 我才不是妈妈 我是大爹爹斯基 |
[06:13] | You’re being a da-douche-ski. | 你应该是大傻逼斯基才对 |
[06:18] | James jostled Gene gently. | 詹姆士 推挤 基恩 轻轻地 |
[06:20] | James jostled Gene gently. | 詹姆士 推挤 基恩 轻轻地 |
[06:22] | James jostled Gene… | 詹姆士 推挤 基恩… |
[06:23] | Somebody help. I think my robot’s broken. | 谁来帮忙一下啊 我的机器人好像坏了 |
[06:26] | It’s an acting exercise, Max. | 麦克斯 这是演员的暖嘴运动 |
[06:28] | It stretches out the mouth. | 有助于拉伸口部肌肉 |
[06:30] | Uh, I think all those teeth do the trick. | 你的大牙就够拉伸你的嘴了吧 |
[06:35] | I just want to be prepared. | 人家只是想准备充分 |
[06:36] | I mean, maybe I’m not just on this journey for you. | 也许我来这趟不只是为了陪你 |
[06:40] | Maybe I’m supposed to be discovered as an actress. | 或许这也是我被发掘成为女演员的旅程 |
[06:42] | Maybe something’s finally about me. | 可能我终于能当一回主角 |
[06:45] | Everything is always about you. | 你所有事情都要永远硬当主角好吗 |
[06:49] | You call Christmas “The Day Caroline Gets Presents.” | 你把圣诞节称为”卡洛琳得礼物日” |
[06:54] | And we’re only auditioning | 我们来试镜 |
[06:55] | so I can get to the set to see Randy. | 是为了让我在片场见到兰迪 |
[06:57] | Not for your acting career. | 不是为了你的演艺事业 |
[06:58] | Also, you don’t have an acting career. | 另外 你才没有什么演艺事业 |
[07:01] | Well, shouldn’t you be practicing | 你不用练习一下 |
[07:02] | what you’re gonna say to Randy? | 你见到兰迪时要说的话吗 |
[07:04] | I mean, your original plan to “jump dem bones” | 你原来的”骑上金箍棒”大计 |
[07:07] | might not fly on a movie set. | 在电影片场可能不太好使 |
[07:10] | Hey! I got words. | 我有准备台词好吗 |
[07:12] | I was thinking something along the lines of, | 我本来是计划说类似… |
[07:15] | “Howdy, Dude-y.” | “屎兄 泥嚎啊” |
[07:18] | You know, ’cause we’re in Texas | 你懂的 在德州说话要用德州腔 |
[07:20] | and he was kind of a doody for blocking me. | 而且他这么拉黑我的确是挺屎的 |
[07:23] | Okay, extras, since this is a zombie movie, | 临演们 这是一部僵尸片 |
[07:25] | I’m gonna need to see you act like zombies. | 你们得演僵尸给我看 |
[07:28] | But don’t touch me. My entire body’s an erogenous zone. | 但请别碰到我 我全身都是敏感带 |
[07:31] | Zombies? I didn’t prepare for that. | 僵尸 我没准备好演这个啊 |
[07:34] | You also didn’t prepare for being a celibate poor person, | 你也没准备过当一个禁欲的穷人啊 |
[07:37] | but you’re knocking that out of the park. | 但你现在还不是当到飞起 |
[07:46] | Excuse me, sir… | 不好意思 先生 |
[07:48] | if that is your real name. | 如果这是你的真名的话 |
[07:51] | We’re from the diner next door, | 我们是隔壁餐厅的人 |
[07:52] | and you need to keep the noise down. | 你最好小声一点 |
[07:55] | It woke up a baby | 有个小婴儿 |
[07:56] | and the man who lives in booth two. | 以及住在二号卡座的人都被你吵醒了 |
[07:59] | Sorry for the loud noise. | 抱歉吵到你们了啊 |
[08:00] | If there’s one thing New York’s known for, | 毕竟要说纽约最出名的事 |
[08:02] | it’s quiet construction. | 就是”安静施工”了吧 |
[08:05] | Listen. You may think you’re | 听好了 你可能觉得 |
[08:06] | some sort of authority figure with that tank top, | 自己穿个背心就是啥权威人物之类的 |
[08:10] | but you’re not. | 但你并不是 |
[08:12] | What you are is fired. | 你就是一条”炒鱿鱼” |
[08:14] | Was anyone recording that for baby Barbara? | 有人帮我录这段给芭芭拉宝宝了吗 |
[08:18] | Well, that escalated rather quickly. | 一瞬间就一发不可收拾了啊 |
[08:21] | Take your gorgeous tank top | 请带着你超好看的背心 |
[08:24] | and get the hell out of here. | 滚出这里好吗 |
[08:26] | Fine. I don’t need this. | 行 我不需要受此屈辱 |
[08:28] | My dance company got a grant from Pfizer. | 我的舞蹈公司刚获得大药厂的拨款呢 |
[08:33] | – Knock, knock. – Who’s there? | -叩叩叩 -谁在敲 |
[08:35] | Not a door. | 反正没有门能被敲 |
[08:37] | The girls are gonna kill me | 姑娘们要是回来 |
[08:39] | if they get back and the dessert bar isn’t finished. | 发现甜品酒吧还没重建完毕 不得杀了我啊 |
[08:42] | Well, Oleg will do it. | 奥列格可以做啊 |
[08:43] | He says he can nail anything. | 毕竟他能搞定一切 |
[08:46] | I was talking about Jersey skanks, | 我说的是”搞”定新泽西的骚货们 |
[08:48] | but sure, I’ll give it a try. | 但行吧 我试试搞定这个 |
[08:54] | You’re in. | 录取 |
[08:55] | Go wait next to the corpse extras. | 去尸体临演旁边等 |
[08:57] | Next. | 下一个 |
[08:58] | Hi. My name is Caroline Channing, | 你好 我叫卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[09:00] | and I will be singing “Hamilton” | 我要带来一曲”汉密尔顿” |
[09:02] | from the musical of the same name. | 来自同名的音乐剧 |
[09:05] | Hold off on that. | 嘴下留人 |
[09:07] | I’m not quite ready to kill myself. | 我还没打算要自杀 |
[09:11] | Are you sure you don’t have any non-zombie parts? | 你确定没有任何非僵尸的角色吗 |
[09:13] | Maybe a cheerleader? | 比如拉拉队长之类的 |
[09:15] | Or a socialite who lost all her money | 或者一个失去万贯家财 |
[09:17] | but not her looks or her will to succeed? | 但没失去容貌与向上之心的名媛 |
[09:20] | But she has lost everyone’s interest. | 但她让所有人失去了兴致 |
[09:22] | Uh, fine. | 行吧 |
[09:23] | Here we go with a zombie. | 我要演僵尸啦 |
[09:30] | Here I come! I’m a zombie! | 我来啦 我是僵尸 |
[09:35] | God, I want to go back to casting commercials for Applebee’s. | 天啊 我想回去帮连锁餐厅广告征人了 |
[09:38] | You just have to be white and a little fat. | 演员只需要是微胖的白人 |
[09:41] | Or I can do… | 我也可以演… |
[09:48] | Not a zombie. Not anything. | 这不是僵尸 连屁都不是 |
[09:51] | Hey, are those sodas up for grabs? | 那些汽水是可以免费拿的吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:54] | Oh-ho! Root beer! | 还有沙士 |
[09:59] | Now, that’s a zombie! | 那才是僵尸啊 |
[10:01] | Amazing walk and moan. You’re hired. | 走路姿势跟叫声太棒了 你被录取了 |
[10:04] | What? | 什么 |
[10:05] | But she’s not an actor. | 可是她不是演员啊 |
[10:07] | She can’t even pretend to laugh at my jokes. | 她连假装我的笑话好笑都演不出来 |
[10:12] | You thought that was funny? | 你觉得刚才的话好笑吗 |
[10:13] | No! Boo. | 没有啊 骗过你了吧 |
[10:16] | Bad news, Bon Bon: I can’t be in your movie today. | 坏消息 邦邦 我今天不能出镜了 |
[10:18] | Carlos won’t work my shift at the desk. | 卡洛斯不愿意替我前台的班 |
[10:20] | We broke… | 我们分… |
[10:22] | we had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[10:30] | Looks like you got the part. | 看来角色是你的啦 |
[10:32] | Congratulations on me running out of people. | 我手边没人了 恭喜你啊 |
[10:35] | All right, everyone on the van. | 好了 大家上面包车 |
[10:36] | We got to get you to set and makeup. | 得带你们到片场以及画妆 |
[10:38] | Oh, wait, Bonnie. Am I going with, | 等等 邦妮 我应该是走 |
[10:39] | “Here I come. I’m a zombie.” | “我来啦 我是僵尸” |
[10:41] | or …? | 还是… |
[10:45] | They’re both good. | 两种都很好啊 |
[10:55] | Why do you get to be a hot zombie? | 为什么你就能演性感僵尸 |
[10:57] | I look like dead David Spade. | 而我看起来像死掉的大卫·斯佩德 |
[11:01] | So, David Spade? | 所以就是大卫·斯佩德本人 |
[11:03] | And I have this gross axe wound in my neck. | 而且我脖子上还有这个很恶心的斧头伤口 |
[11:07] | Oh, I thought that was a second mouth. | 我还以为那是第二张嘴呢 |
[11:09] | I was worried it was gonna start telling stories | 我本来还担心那嘴会开始说起 |
[11:11] | about how rich it used to be. | 自己当年多有钱的故事 |
[11:13] | I’ve been working on my zombie’s backstory. | 我已经构思好我的僵尸背景故事了 |
[11:15] | She’s a teacher named Jill | 她是一位名叫吉尔的老师 |
[11:17] | with an online gambling addiction | 沉迷于网络赌博 |
[11:19] | and an interest in women she’s never acted on. | 喜欢女人 却从未采取任何行动 |
[11:24] | So, as your lawyer, can you please stop asking me | 作为你的律师 你能不能别再管我要 |
[11:28] | for a drunk driver’s license? | 醉酒驾照了 |
[11:30] | It’s not a real thing. | 根本没这玩意 |
[11:32] | Neither is a cocaine permit. | 可卡因许可证也不存在 |
[11:34] | Oh, my God, it’s Randy. Hide! Hide! | 天啊 是兰迪 快藏起来 |
[11:37] | Hide? Like Jill is doing with her feelings | 藏 就像吉尔把邻居莎拉的好感 |
[11:39] | for her neighbor Sarah? | 藏起来那样吗 |
[11:42] | Will you run lines with me? | 你能和我对下台词吗 |
[11:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:45] | You want to take it from, “You can take my brains, | 你要从这句开始吗 “你可以夺走我的大脑 |
[11:47] | but you can’t take my freedom”? | 但你不能夺走我的自由” |
[11:50] | Max, we came all this way. | 麦克斯 我们千里迢迢来到这 |
[11:52] | You can’t just avoid him forever. | 你不能一直这样躲着他呀 |
[11:54] | He’s not a Hulu original. | 他又不是视频网站的原创剧 |
[11:57] | Just go tell him what you want. | 快去告诉他你想怎么样 |
[11:59] | And what do you want? | 话说你到底想怎么样 |
[12:00] | Are you planning on moving to LA? | 你打算搬来洛杉矶吗 |
[12:02] | Because when this acting thing takes off, | 因为姐一旦在演艺圈走红 |
[12:04] | they’ll want me to live there, too. | 他们也会想我搬去那里 |
[12:06] | Who’s “they”? | “他们”是谁 |
[12:07] | Is “they” all of New York? | 纽约的所有民众们吗 |
[12:09] | Oi! Drop the brains, | 喂 把大脑放下 |
[12:11] | you zombie scum! | 你个僵尸渣渣 |
[12:14] | Yeah, the script says “brightly,” | 剧本上面写的是”发音轻快” |
[12:17] | not “British.” | 不是”发音英式” |
[12:19] | I mean, I can’t move to LA. | 我不能搬去洛杉矶 |
[12:21] | We’ve worked too hard getting the dessert bar to where it is. | 我们这么辛苦才有了甜品酒吧的今天 |
[12:24] | I can be happy with the long-distance thing. | 异地恋我也很知足了 |
[12:26] | I mean, it’s better than nothing, | 我是说 起码比没得恋强 |
[12:28] | and I don’t have to shave as much. | 而且省事 不用老刮毛 |
[12:30] | Well, none of that’s A-material, | 没有一样是正儿八经的理由 |
[12:33] | but it’s how you feel, | 不过却是你的真实想法 |
[12:34] | so just go tell him before he goes off again. | 趁他没走 赶紧过去告诉他吧 |
[12:37] | I’m pushing you with my stub. | 我的断臂在推你呢 |
[12:39] | All right. All right. I’m going. | 好啦好啦 去就去 |
[12:43] | Just to make sure he recognizes me. | 为了确保他能认出我 |
[12:46] | Here you are. You two wander off | 你们在这啊 你们俩 |
[12:48] | more than my stepson’s left eye. | 比我继子的左眼珠子还爱乱跑 |
[12:50] | You’re late for your scene. | 你们要迟到了 |
[12:51] | Um, I just need two minutes with that guy who just left, | 我得去找刚才离开那个男的 我需要两分钟 |
[12:54] | and a condom if you have one on you. | 和一个保险套 如果你有的话 |
[12:56] | What do I look like? The sound guy? | 你把我当啥人了 调音师那种人吗 |
[12:58] | Uh, and I’m gonna need you to zip that dress up. | 我需要你把裙子拉链拉上 |
[13:00] | This movie’s PG. | 这电影是家长辅导级 |
[13:02] | All right, I’ll zip up. | 好的 我马上拉上 |
[13:03] | Guess you guys don’t want a sequel. | 看来你们不想拍续集了 |
[13:12] | There. The door, much like the man who put it up, | 好了 那扇门就像把它装上去的那男人一样 |
[13:16] | is well hung. | 又大又好 |
[13:18] | Have you ever done anything | 你有没有试过做一件事 |
[13:20] | without bringing up your penis size? | 不提及自己的老二尺寸的吗 |
[13:22] | Sure. My driver’s test. | 有啊 考驾照的时候 |
[13:25] | Oh, wait. No. | 等等 还真没有 |
[13:27] | Han, hey, just a heads up. | 阿憨 给你提个醒 |
[13:30] | Man, there’s literally no one | 老天 现在没有一个人 |
[13:33] | working in your diner right now. | 在你的餐厅是真正干活的 |
[13:35] | And that’s unusual how? | 那不是稀松平常的事吗 |
[13:38] | Well, since I don’t have to be at work, I am going on a break, | 既然我不用上班 我要去休息 |
[13:42] | which means smoking a J | 也就是我要去抽大麻 |
[13:43] | and taking a nap in the trunk of my car. | 然后去我车上的后备箱小睡一会儿 |
[13:47] | He doesn’t even have a car. | 他根本没有车好吗 |
[13:57] | How about that? | 怎么样 |
[13:59] | Earl has superpowers. | 厄尔有超能力 |
[14:01] | The only superpowers he has | 他拥有的唯一超能力是 |
[14:03] | is that he’s still alive. | 至今还活着 |
[14:05] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[14:09] | Fine. The jig is up. | 好吧 不用再掩饰了 |
[14:11] | I can’t hang a door. | 我连门都装不好 |
[14:12] | Sophie, my daughter may think I’m a mama, | 苏菲 我的女儿可以把我当成娘儿们 |
[14:15] | but I don’t want her to think I’m a liar. | 但我不希望她认为我是骗子 |
[14:17] | This went from zero to Lifetime pretty quickly. | 一瞬间就从小事上升到狗血电视剧的程度了 |
[14:21] | I’m out. | 我先闪了 |
[14:23] | Oh, Oleg, | 奥列格 |
[14:26] | come on… it doesn’t matter | 别这样 那些都不重要 |
[14:28] | that you can’t build anything or protect us | 就算你动手能力差 不能保护我们 |
[14:32] | or… or… or be a man. | 或是…不像爷们 |
[14:36] | What’s really important | 最重要的是 |
[14:39] | is how much you love Barbara. | 你有多爱芭芭拉 |
[14:42] | But she thinks I’m a mama. | 但她觉得我是妈妈 |
[14:45] | Well, she also thinks that Danny Glover is the president. | 她还认为丹尼·格洛弗是总统呢 |
[14:50] | Dadushki! | 大爹爹斯基 |
[14:52] | Oh, my gosh, Oleg, did you hear that? | 天啊 奥列格 你听见了吗 |
[14:55] | Yeah. You just said it. | 听见了 你刚说完 |
[14:57] | No. No, no, no. It was Barbara. | 不不不 那是芭芭拉说的 |
[14:59] | Barbara just called you Dadushki. | 芭芭拉刚叫你大爹爹斯基 |
[15:01] | She did? | 是吗 |
[15:05] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[15:07] | “Papa”? What the hell is that? | “爸爸”是什么鬼啊 |
[15:10] | Eh, she’s not very bright. | 她不是很聪明 |
[15:12] | But thank God she’s pretty like her mamas. | 但谢天谢地 她跟两位妈妈一样漂亮哟 |
[15:23] | Ugh, my gash is itchy. | 我的伤口[阴道]好痒啊 |
[15:25] | You should see someone about that. | 你应该去看个医生之类的 |
[15:27] | This is one of the least comfortable harnesses | 这是我有史以来上过 |
[15:30] | I’ve ever hung from. | 最不舒服的吊具 |
[15:32] | On the upside, it’s currently rounding third base. | 从好的方面看 它包住了我的”三垒” |
[15:35] | Jealous! | 羡慕嫉妒恨 |
[15:36] | Oh, Richie! How did you get here? | 里奇 你是怎么来这里的 |
[15:40] | I thought you had to work. | 我以为你要工作呢 |
[15:41] | Not that acting isn’t work. | 不是说演戏不算工作 |
[15:43] | Just ask my fellow thespian, Natalie Portman. | 不信问问我的悲剧演员同事 娜塔莉·波特曼 |
[15:46] | You look like a thespian in that shirt. | 你穿上这衣服就一整个悲剧 |
[15:49] | Funny story: I actually got here | 说来好笑 我其实是坐 |
[15:50] | on the None of Your Beeswax Express. | “关你屁事”快线过来的 |
[15:53] | He did it again. | 他又玩这个哏了 |
[15:55] | Turns out it doesn’t get old. | 事实证明 怎么玩都不会腻 |
[15:58] | Okay, zombies. Three minutes till we shoot. | 好了 僵尸们 还有三分钟开拍 |
[16:01] | Let me see you wriggle and moan. | 让我见识一下你们的蠕动和呻吟 |
[16:05] | Bonnie, am I moaning because I am horrified | 邦妮 我呻吟是因为 |
[16:09] | at what I’ve become? | 我对变成僵尸感到恐惧 |
[16:10] | Or because I’m in pain from hanging on this meat hook? | 还是因为我被挂在肉钩上 所以痛苦地呻吟 |
[16:16] | She must be going to ask the director. | 她肯定是去问导演了 |
[16:18] | Here comes Randy. How do I look? | 兰迪来了 我看起来怎么样 |
[16:21] | Like a piece of meat. | 像一坨烂肉 |
[16:24] | I’ll take it. | 就当你是赞美了 |
[16:26] | You were hilarious in that last scene. | 你上一场戏太滑稽了 |
[16:28] | I think everybody’s really happy they didn’t get Eddie Murphy. | 我觉得大家一定很开心他们没有请艾迪·墨菲 |
[16:31] | Eddie Murphy? | 艾迪·墨菲 |
[16:33] | I was wondering why I had to play my whole family at dinner. | 我当时就好奇 为什么我吃饭时非得演我全家人 |
[16:40] | This is a comedy? | 这是喜剧片吗 |
[16:42] | Well, it’s a good thing I’m so versatile. | 幸好我是全能型演技派 |
[16:45] | I think I’ll make Jill clumsy. | 我可以变身笨拙搞笑版吉尔 |
[16:47] | Ugh! Where’d they go? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[16:50] | Yeah, meditation has totally changed me. | 冥想让我改头换面 |
[16:53] | I’m not as angry. | 我不再易怒 |
[16:54] | Hey! Don’t look at me! | 不准看我 |
[16:58] | Yeah, you do seem calmer. | 是啊 你看起来平静多了 |
[17:00] | I wonder why they demanded your lawyer be on set. | 真好奇他们为什么要求你的律师必须陪你拍戏 |
[17:03] | Dude, when we get back to LA, | 兄弟 等我们回洛城 |
[17:04] | there’s someone I want to set you up with. | 我帮你介绍个妹子 |
[17:06] | Oh… I need to hear this. Push me. | 我得听听这事 快推我 |
[17:09] | She’s hot. But I’m just not dating anyone | 她是个辣妹 可我现在不跟 |
[17:12] | who drives a Prius right now. | 开混合动力车的妹子约会 |
[17:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:15] | I’m in a weird place right now, | 我现在处境奇怪 |
[17:17] | and I don’t just mean Texas. | 我不是说身处德州这地方 |
[17:19] | You’re not still seeing that girl in New York, are you? | 你不会还在跟纽约那妹子约会吧 |
[17:22] | What girl in New York? | 纽约哪个妹子 |
[17:24] | Me! | 我啊 |
[17:26] | Did your brain get eaten already, | 你的脑子是被吃了吗 |
[17:28] | or is Jill just an idiot? | 还是吉尔就是个蠢货 |
[17:29] | She is just overwhelmed. | 吉尔只是生活压力太大 |
[17:31] | She has three kids under the age of five | 她有三个不满五岁的孩子 |
[17:33] | and car trouble. | 车子还有问题 |
[17:36] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[17:37] | We were Facetiming so much | 我们总是视频 |
[17:38] | I felt like I was dating my iPhone. | 感觉就像跟自己手机约会 |
[17:40] | The other night at dinner, we split an appetizer. | 有晚在餐厅吃饭 我和手机分食了一道开胃菜 |
[17:45] | Play dead! | 快装死 |
[17:47] | Yeah, Max is incredible, | 没错 麦克斯是超级棒 |
[17:49] | but we’re just in different places right now. | 但我们现在天各一方 |
[17:52] | No, you’re not. | 屁 才不是 |
[17:57] | I wish I could say the long distance thing | 我也希望我能说异地恋 |
[17:59] | was gonna be enough for me, | 对我来说足够了 |
[18:00] | but it wasn’t… it wasn’t ever gonna be. | 但其实不然…永远都不会够 |
[18:02] | It just can’t be enough. | 恋爱哪有够的时候 |
[18:04] | Like you with compliments about your hair. | 就像你喜欢听到关于你发型的赞美 |
[18:07] | You like it, though, right? | 你喜欢我的发型 对吧 |
[18:10] | You know, I’m doing everything I can to get over her. | 我用尽一切努力想忘掉她 |
[18:13] | Blocked her on my phone, went to therapy, | 手机屏蔽她的电话 去做心理咨询 |
[18:15] | watched all 13 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy, | 看了整整13季《实习医生格蕾》 |
[18:19] | then realized I’d only watched 20 minutes of one episode. | 结果意识到我只看了一集的20分钟而已 |
[18:22] | So, yes or no on my hair? | 所以我的发型到底好不好 |
[18:25] | It’s great. | 很赞 |
[18:27] | But I’m not ready to meet that girl with the Prius just yet. | 但我还没准备好去见那个开混合动力车的妹子 |
[18:30] | I mean, I’m all for good gas mileage. | 的确 我很赞成省油的观念 |
[18:34] | Just not yet. | 但现在还不行 |
[18:36] | I get it. You’re gay now. | 我懂了 你现在喜欢男人了 |
[18:39] | I wish! | 我倒想呢 |
[18:58] | All right, two minutes, everybody. | 好了 还有两分钟 各位 |
[19:00] | Let’s do this thing quick, ’cause this movie sucks. | 咱们争取一次过 因为这部电影烂死了 |
[19:05] | Max, why didn’t you say something? | 麦克斯 你刚才为什么不说话 |
[19:06] | That was your chance. | 那可是你的大好机会 |
[19:08] | Ugh, you heard what he said to that fake sheriff. | 你也听见他对那个假警长说什么了 |
[19:12] | The long distance thing isn’t enough for him, | 他无法满足于异地恋 |
[19:13] | and he needs to move on. | 他需要重新开始 |
[19:15] | It’s only fair that I let him. | 我不应该阻止他 |
[19:17] | Call me stupid for being a romantic | 叫我傻货吧 我是个浪漫主义者 |
[19:19] | and thinking love could conquer all. | 相信爱能战胜一切 |
[19:21] | Stupid! | 傻货 |
[19:27] | I’m sorry, Max. | 很遗憾 麦克斯 |
[19:30] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[19:32] | Do you have to pee? | 你想尿尿吗 |
[19:34] | Because I find if you go in your pants a little | 因为我发现如果你先尿一点在裤子里 |
[19:35] | and then a little and then a little, | 然后再尿一点 再一点 |
[19:36] | it’s not that noticeable. | 就不会那么明显 |
[19:38] | I was gonna give you a hug. | 我是想给你一个拥抱啦 |
[19:41] | All right, bring it in. | 好吧 来抱吧 |
[19:50] | – You okay? – No. | -你没事吧 -有事 |
[19:53] | My relationship is really over, | 我这段感情彻底没戏了 |
[19:55] | and I’m starting to lose feeling in my downstairs. | 而且我下面快失去知觉了 |
[19:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:59] | Ugh. I’m sorry I dragged you across the country. | 很抱歉拽着你跑了大半个国家 |
[20:02] | You didn’t drag me anywhere. I wanted to be here with you. | 不是你拽着我 是我想陪着你 |
[20:06] | Let’s go home, Max. | 我们回家吧 麦克斯 |
[20:07] | I’ll tell Bonnie we’re quitting. | 我会告诉邦妮我们不演了 |
[20:09] | and we’ll tell the press it was exhaustion. | 我们就跟媒体说 因心力交瘁而退出 |
[20:11] | No. We’re not going anywhere yet. | 不 我们哪儿不去 |
[20:13] | We came all this way. At least one of us should | 我们好不容易来到这 至少其中一人 |
[20:15] | get what they want. | 应该得到自己想要的 |
[20:16] | You are gonna be in this movie. | 你一定要演成这部电影 |
[20:19] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[20:21] | I won’t forget about you when I’m big. | 等我成了巨星后 我不会忘了你 |
[20:23] | I mean, I’ll definitely see you less. | 虽然我绝对会因此而少联系 |
[20:27] | What’s that? Get rid of the blonde zombie? | 什么意思 不要那个金发妞僵尸是吗 |
[20:29] | Oh, thank God. | 上帝有眼 |
[20:30] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:32] | Was it my “Mow, mow, mow, mow”? | 因为我的呻吟声吗 |
[20:35] | Bonnie, wait. I… I can also write. | 邦妮 等等 我还能创作呢 |
[20:38] | Check this line out: | 听听这句台词 |
[20:39] | “Freezed to meet you.” | “见到你很鸡冻” |
[20:43] | Cut me down, Bon Bon. You can’t split us up. | 把我也放下来吧 邦邦 我们俩分不开 |
[20:45] | Believe me. I’ve tried. | 相信我 我试过了 |