时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The hurricane is headed right for Williamsburg. | 台风正朝着威廉斯堡逼近 |
[00:06] | Fedoras are blowing down the streets, | 街上帽子被吹得满天飞 |
[00:08] | craft beers are spilling everywhere, | 精酿啤酒洒得满地都是 |
[00:10] | and indie bands are cancelling practice. | 独立音乐乐团练习取消 |
[00:16] | This explains why Randy isn’t here yet. | 这就是为什么兰迪还没来 |
[00:18] | He’s probably stuck in the storm. | 他估计是被困暴风雨里了 |
[00:20] | He’s not answering and it’s going straight to voicemail. | 他不接 直接转去语音信箱了 |
[00:23] | He probably blocked you. | 他很可能屏蔽你电话了 |
[00:26] | We’re really broken up. | 我们真的彻底分手了 |
[00:27] | Let’s go hug our dessert bar. | 先去抱抱我们的甜品吧 |
[00:29] | It was probably so scared. | 它一定吓坏了 |
[00:32] | Oh, my God, Max. | 天啊 麦克斯 |
[00:34] | Our dessert bar is destroyed. | 我们的甜品酒吧就这么毁了 |
[00:36] | I think we have to finally admit it to ourselves. | 看来我们是时候该面对现实了 |
[00:40] | Ugh, we’re cursed. | 我们是被诅咒的姐妹花 |
[00:43] | Yeah, this is personal. | 老天爷绝对跟我有仇 |
[00:45] | Come on, when that gypsy pointed at me in first grade | 别这样 一年级时那个吉普赛人 |
[00:48] | and said, “Biggus Boobus,” that was a curse. | 对着我念”大[罩]杯咒” 那才叫诅咒 |
[00:51] | I’m sure we weren’t the only business | 我们肯定不是唯一一家 |
[00:52] | that was ruined by the storm. | 台风受灾户 |
[00:54] | We’re not cursed. | 我们才没有被诅咒 |
[00:57] | Yeah, now it’s starting to burn. | 现在还开始有刺痛感了 |
[01:01] | Well, I am choosing to take this disaster as a sign. | 我选择将这场灾难当做一个启示 |
[01:04] | It’s not like we don’t have insurance. | 而且我们又不是没保保险 |
[01:06] | And while they’re rebuilding this place, | 在他们重建这里的时候 |
[01:08] | I’m gonna go surprise Randy and try to rebuild us. | 我要去给兰迪惊喜 重建我们感情 |
[01:11] | You see the parallels? | 看出这关联了吗 |
[01:13] | You get it. She gets it. | 你懂 你肯定懂 |
[01:16] | Girls, did you hear? | 姑娘们 你们听说了吗 |
[01:18] | Turns out only one business in the entire area | 整个区域只有一家商户 |
[01:21] | was affected by the storm. | 受风灾影响 |
[01:22] | I wonder which one… | 真好奇是哪家… |
[01:27] | File this under “Story For Another Time”? | 这故事就先归类为”择日再聊”吧 |
[01:36] | Biggus Boobus! | 污中生奶变变变 |
[01:50] | Ugh, I don’t believe this! | 老娘真是服了 |
[01:52] | All the airports are more shut down than I am emotionally. | 所有机场停飞 比老娘心情停摆还夸张 |
[01:56] | Earl, have you had any luck with any busses or trains? | 厄尔 你搜到没停开的大巴或火车了吗 |
[01:58] | I’m on it. | 在查了 |
[01:59] | What button do I push for the Internet? | 我该按哪个按钮才会连上网 |
[02:02] | I just talked to the insurance company. | 我刚跟保险公司通完电话 |
[02:04] | They’re gonna pay for all our repairs. | 他们会赔偿所有的损失 |
[02:06] | And they gave me some extra money | 还多给了我们一点额外补贴 |
[02:07] | ’cause I told them we were pregnant. | 因为我跟他们说我们俩是孕妇 |
[02:10] | Can we please focus on how I’m gonna get to L.A.? | 能先关注一下我怎么去洛城这件事吗 |
[02:12] | I have low self-esteem and a well-viewed sex tape. | 我明明不要脸又有广为流传的性爱影带 |
[02:15] | I should be there already! | 我人早该在那里才对啊 |
[02:17] | Max, I’m gonna try to put this delicately. | 麦克斯 我尽量说得不伤你心 |
[02:19] | You’re acting like a cray-cray psycho stalker. | 但你现在就像个疯狂变态跟踪狂 |
[02:23] | I am not a stalker. | 我才不是跟踪狂 |
[02:24] | I’m the one that gets stalked. | 我都是被人跟踪的那个 |
[02:26] | That reminds me, I should probably tell Gary | 说到跟踪狂 我应该通知一下盖瑞 |
[02:28] | I’m going out of town. | 我要出远门 |
[02:29] | Oh, he knows. | 他知道了 |
[02:30] | He left a bon voyage dookie on our welcome mat this morning. | 他今早在门口脚踏垫拉了祝你一路平安屎 |
[02:34] | But the card was sweet. | 但贺卡挺贴心的啊 |
[02:37] | Well, then as your best friend, | 那我作为你的闺蜜 |
[02:38] | I am going with you to make sure you’re okay. | 我要陪你去 确保你平平安安 |
[02:41] | You know, Randy did give me an airline voucher | 兰迪曾给我一张航空公司礼券 |
[02:43] | when I ruined our relationship the first time. | 就是我第一次说分手的时候 |
[02:45] | I could probably get two tickets for that, | 我估计可以拿去换到两张票 |
[02:46] | so I could put my feet up. | 这样我就有地方放脚了 |
[02:49] | Or I guess you could come. | 或者也可以让你跟来啦 |
[02:51] | If I’m the wing-lady on your stalking mission, | 如果我是你跟踪任务的帮手 |
[02:53] | I’m gonna go ahead and call this a vacation. | 那这我要宣布这次是度假之旅 |
[02:56] | Wow, that’s sad. | 好可悲啊 |
[02:58] | All right, I’m almost on the Internet. | 好啦 我差不多要连上网啦 |
[03:00] | Does anybody know my password? | 有人知道我的解屏密码吗 |
[03:03] | It’s “Earl.” | 是”Earl”[厄尔] |
[03:04] | Oh, right, my first dog’s name. | 没错 用的是我第一只狗的名字 |
[03:10] | Hey, everybody! | 大家安安 |
[03:15] | I just got in a fight with one of Barbara’s friends | 我跟芭芭拉的一个小伙伴 |
[03:17] | in the IKEA ball pit. | 在宜家球池里吵起来了 |
[03:19] | Yeah, if you’re gonna bring meatballs in there, | 你想带宜家肉球丸子进球池 |
[03:21] | you gotta bring some for everybody. | 那就得带够给所有人都能吃的份 |
[03:24] | Yeah, there’s never enough meatballs in a ball pit. | 球池里的肉球丸子再多也不嫌多啊 |
[03:27] | Earl, how we doing on our trip to L.A.? | 厄尔 我们去洛杉矶的事怎么样了 |
[03:29] | Well, the rental cars are rented out, | 租车店的车全租出去了 |
[03:31] | trains are down, and no flights till Tuesday. | 火车停开 航班停飞到周二 |
[03:35] | And I got a message from emoji. Who’s emoji? | 我还收到了表情包发来的短信 谁是表情包 |
[03:38] | Hey, why don’t you two just road trip it? | 你们俩干嘛不直接开车过去 |
[03:42] | You know, throw a cooler of beer | 后车厢带着一冷却箱的啤酒 |
[03:44] | with pulled pork in the trunk and just go, baby. | 以及手撕猪肉条 然后头也不回地上路 |
[03:48] | I would do the same if I didn’t have | 要不是我有个要喂奶的大娃 |
[03:50] | that giant breastfeeding baby. | 我也想这样去旅行 |
[03:53] | I’m talking about Oleg. | 我说的是奥列格 |
[03:56] | May I suggest the Toyota Yaris I sold to Han? | 我能建议你们开我卖给阿憨的丰田小车吗 |
[03:59] | It’s efficient on gas, | 它很省油 |
[04:00] | and the trunk can’t be unlocked from the inside. | 而且后车厢只能从外面打开 |
[04:03] | Oh, no! You’re not taking my car. | 你们别想开我的车 |
[04:06] | It’s my turn to drive my quilting group | 这次轮到我载我的缝花被子俱乐部 |
[04:08] | to the farmers’ market. | 去农贸市场了 |
[04:10] | Han, we can do this the hard way | 阿憨 我们可以来硬的 |
[04:11] | where you don’t give me the keys and I give you a wedgie, | 就是你不给我钥匙 我把你内裤拉到你头上 |
[04:14] | or the easy way where you do give me the keys | 或是你乖乖配合 交出车钥匙 |
[04:16] | and I give you a slightly less intense wedgie. | 我拉你内裤套头时下手轻点 |
[04:19] | The keys are in my office, but you’re not… | 车钥匙就在我办公室里 但你别想… |
[04:21] | Oh, dear, I’ve said too much. | 靠 我说溜嘴了 |
[04:24] | Who do you see winning this one? | 你猜这场龙争鼠斗谁会赢 |
[04:25] | And you should know, Max keeps a pocket full of sand | 我先告诉你 麦克斯为了防这种情况 |
[04:28] | for these kinda things. | 永远带了一口袋的沙子 |
[04:30] | Jingle-jangle, bitches! | 叮当到手 小婊子们 |
[04:33] | You should be fired for what happened back there. | 就你刚才的行为 我就该炒了你 |
[04:36] | Bathing suit areas are off limits. | 猴子偷桃是禁止的 |
[04:39] | Fine, use my car, | 行吧 开我的车去 |
[04:40] | but I’m going to be driving it. | 但必须是我来开 |
[04:42] | I’m coming with you. | 我要跟你们去 |
[04:43] | I finally got the gas pedal extension where I like it. | 我好不容易才把短腿油门辅助器调到位 |
[04:47] | But who’s gonna run the diner? | 那谁来管餐厅啊 |
[04:49] | FYI, I managed a pretty successful jerk shack for years. | 对了 我曾经营过一家挺成功的”小保健” |
[04:54] | Ew, Oleg. | 恶心鬼奥列格 |
[04:55] | What? Get your mind out of the gutter. | 干嘛啦 你别想歪好吗 |
[04:57] | We sold Jamaican-style chicken. | 我们卖牙买加风味鸡肉 |
[04:59] | As a front for full-release massages. | 来给我们的小保健打掩护 |
[05:03] | Y’all, what was my first dog’s name again? | 问一下 我第一只狗的名字叫啥来着 |
[05:06] | – Earl. – What? | -厄尔 -干嘛 |
[05:09] | I guess my only options here are Oleg and Earl. | 看来管店人选只有奥列格跟厄尔了 |
[05:13] | Woof, real Murderers’ Row. | 哎妈 一时之选 个个要命啊 |
[05:16] | Who are you gonna have waitress? | 那服务员怎么办 |
[05:17] | ‘Cause you know they’ll have to match | 他们还得能跟得上 |
[05:19] | the extremely low bar set by my associate and myself. | 由我搭档与我亲自设下的超超低标准呢 |
[05:24] | Oh, can I do it? | 能让我当吗 |
[05:26] | Oh, who am I kidding? | 我开什么玩笑呢 |
[05:28] | Or course I can! | 我当然可以 |
[05:30] | I actually used to be a waitress at Pooters. | 我曾经在波头鹰餐厅当过服务员 |
[05:34] | You mean Hooters? | 你是说猫头鹰餐厅吗 |
[05:36] | No, it was Poland’s version. | 不 我那个是波兰版的 |
[05:38] | Yeah, all the waitresses were bottomless. | 我们那里女服务员下半身不穿 |
[05:42] | I’m hoping there were a lot of hairnets involved. | 那希望你们那里戴了很多”发网”啊 |
[05:45] | Oh, you’d think so. | 按理说是该这样… |
[05:51] | Han, I’d say you drive like a little old lady, | 阿憨 我本来想说你开车像老太婆 |
[05:53] | but three of them just passed us. | 但已经有三个老太婆超我们车了 |
[05:55] | I had more fun driving my bitchy friend Neil | 我开车载我的毒舌朋友尼尔去医院吸水泡 |
[05:58] | to get his blisters drained. | 都没载你们闹心 |
[06:00] | Also, what’s the strategy here? | 所以现在有啥计划了没 |
[06:02] | We’ve been driving for hours. | 都已经开了好几小时车了 |
[06:04] | Well, once we find an open airport, | 等我们找到没关闭的机场 |
[06:06] | we’ll fly to L.A., where Max will surprise Randy, | 我们就飞去洛城 麦克斯就给兰迪个惊喜 |
[06:09] | and she’ll be all, “Ahhh,” | 然后她就用舌头狂甩兰迪 |
[06:11] | and he’ll be all, “Ahhh.” | 然后兰迪也跟她… |
[06:14] | First of all, great Randy impression. | 首先 兰迪学得太像 |
[06:17] | I almost gave you a little “Wahhh”” | 差点就忍不住给你来点… |
[06:21] | You girls have less of a game plan | 你们俩的事先计划 |
[06:22] | than any season of American Horror Story. | 比《美国恐怖故事》任何一季的剧情还少 |
[06:26] | Well, who really needs a game plan anyway? | 而且谁需要什么计划啊 |
[06:28] | I’m on vacation, baby. | 我现在可是在度假啊 |
[06:30] | See? Didn’t even tear up that time. | 你看 说出来都不会掉泪了 |
[06:33] | What’s with these snacks? | 这些零食都是咋回事 |
[06:35] | Vegetables? | 蔬菜干 |
[06:36] | Are you on that bunny diet again? | 你的兔子瘦身饮食又开始了吗 |
[06:38] | No, I gained weight on that somehow. | 不是 而且我吃了还胖了呢 |
[06:41] | Han, there’s a lot of Goo Goo Dolls here. | 阿憨 你好多摇滚乐团咕咕玩偶的盘啊 |
[06:45] | GGD-Live Goo. Wow. | 还有咕咕偶之现场咕 |
[06:48] | I’m taking music criticism | 你凭啥要听一个 |
[06:50] | from a proud member of the Juggalo nation? | 跳梁小丑的脑残粉批评我的音乐口味啊 |
[06:53] | Hand me a radish. | 给我片萝卜干 |
[06:57] | I mean, how long are you supposed to chew a radish? | 萝卜干到底要嚼多久啊 |
[07:01] | Forever? | 一辈子吗 |
[07:02] | Can I interest anyone in a side trip | 我能给你们介绍个小景点 |
[07:05] | to Pine Creek Gorge? | 去松泉谷玩吗 |
[07:06] | If you love the Grand Canyon, | 如果你们喜欢大峡谷 |
[07:07] | you’ll think Pine Creek Gorge is pretty good. | 你们也会觉得这宾州小峡谷也不错 |
[07:11] | Oh, my seasonal gourd. | 我勒个大去 |
[07:15] | Look at Randy’s Snapchat story. | 看看兰迪的新快拍 |
[07:18] | This movie’s got such a large budget, | 这部电影制作费丰厚 |
[07:20] | they even got the lawyer is own trailer. | 连律师都有自己的休息拖车 |
[07:22] | Oh! Scratch that. | 不对 不是自己的 |
[07:24] | I’m sharing it with a very large scorpion. | 我还跟一只非常大的蝎子分享 |
[07:29] | You’re jealous of a scorpion now? | 你现在连蝎子的醋也吃了吗 |
[07:31] | That’s where we’re at? | 你沦落到这境地啦 |
[07:32] | No! | 不是 |
[07:33] | There’s a finger on Randy’s shoulder. | 是兰迪肩膀上的手指 |
[07:35] | A woman’s finger. | 是女人的手指 |
[07:37] | Manicured nail, no wedding ring. | 做过指甲 没有婚戒 |
[07:39] | How dare she? | 她哪来的狗胆 |
[07:41] | Yea nor nay on Pine Creek Gorge? | 松泉谷你们是要去还是不去呢 |
[07:43] | The exit’s in three miles, | 再4.8公里就到出口了 |
[07:44] | and I should start changing lanes. | 我该开始换道了 |
[07:47] | So that’s a maybe? | 所以是可能去吗 |
[07:49] | I gotta finger this out! | 我得查出这只贱爪子 |
[07:52] | Ugh, why can’t you zoom in on a video? | 为什么影片不能放大啊 |
[07:54] | I know we have the technology. | 我知道这技术肯定有了 |
[07:56] | It was used against me | 这技术在 |
[07:57] | in the case of Bass Pro Shops versus Max Black. | 猎具用品店对麦克斯·布莱克一案中害过我 |
[08:01] | Ugh, I think there’s a pit in my fig. | 我的无花果里好像有个核 |
[08:04] | That’s a prune, | 那是梅子干 |
[08:05] | and I’d pace yourself. | 我能建议你别太猴急吗 |
[08:07] | Caroline, could you call the diner and check in? | 卡洛琳 你能打去餐厅 看看情况吗 |
[08:09] | I’ve been getting the machine all day, | 一整天打过去都是答录机 |
[08:11] | and I gotta make sure Oleg isn’t shooting a porno there. | 我得确定奥列格没在店里拍黄片 |
[08:14] | Oh, he didn’t get the funding. | 他没筹到足够资金 |
[08:16] | His Kinkstarter campaign fizzled out. | 他的黄筹网项目没凑够钱 |
[08:21] | There, the phone is unplugged. | 好啦 电话线拔掉了 |
[08:23] | Good luck calling the police now, table two. | 现在看你怎么打给警察 第二桌 |
[08:27] | Wow, you unplugged that phone | 你拔电话线的速度 |
[08:29] | faster than we unplugged my Aunt Esther. | 比我们拔掉我阿姨的呼吸维持器还快 |
[08:32] | She was a mean lady. | 她可讨人厌了 |
[08:34] | Sophie, ready to re-enter the workforce? | 苏菲 准备好重新踏进职场了吗 |
[08:39] | I’m ready. | 我准备好啦 |
[08:41] | The question is, are you ready? | 问题应该是 你们准备好了吗 |
[08:44] | And the answer is no, I am not. | 答案是还没 我还没准备好 |
[08:48] | Hey, everybody! | 大家安安 |
[08:51] | Can I take your order? | 能帮你点单吗 |
[08:53] | Miss, sparkling or still? | 小姐 是气泡水还是普通水 |
[08:58] | How’s everything tasting? | 味道如何啊 |
[09:15] | I wish you guys would win American Idol | 真希望你们俩能赢《美国偶像》冠军 |
[09:17] | so I’d never have to hear from you ever again. | 这样就再也不用听到你们俩唱歌了 |
[09:20] | Oh, come on, Max. Listen up. | 别这样嘛 麦克斯 你听嘛 |
[09:22] | What’s a road trip without a sing-along? | 不合唱一下算什么公路旅行啊 |
[09:24] | I don’t know, tolerable. | 算可忍受的版本 |
[09:26] | Now let’s talk about something everyone’s interested in. | 现在来谈谈大家都在意的事情 |
[09:30] | I screen-grabbed Randy’s video, | 我截屏了兰迪的影片 |
[09:31] | which enabled me to zoom in. | 这样我就能放大了 |
[09:33] | And upon zooming, I realized that… | 而在我放大的时候 我意识到了 |
[09:35] | You’re going crazy? | 你在发疯吗 |
[09:36] | Max, seriously, maybe we should go back home. | 麦克斯 说真的 或许我们该回家了 |
[09:39] | Randy blocked you. | 兰迪都屏蔽你了 |
[09:41] | You have to expect there might be a new finger in his life. | 他的人生中出现新”手指”也不意外啊 |
[09:44] | I am not going crazy. | 我才没有发疯 |
[09:46] | I’m merely scouring the World Wide Web | 我也只不过是随便在网上搜搜 |
[09:48] | for female friends of Randy who are tagged in a photo of him | 兰迪照片里@过的所有女性朋友 |
[09:50] | with their index fingers cropped out. | 然后把她们的食指截图出来 |
[09:52] | That way I can piece the two photos together | 这样才能把两张截图放在一起 |
[09:54] | jigsaw style to get the answers I deserve, | 像拼拼图一样找出我应得的答案 |
[09:55] | and oh, my God, I think I’m having a breakdown. | 天啊 我想我精神崩溃了 |
[09:58] | She’s not the only one. | 她不是唯一一个”崩溃”的 |
[10:03] | Please tell me that was Caroline’s prunes kicking in. | 请告诉我是吃了助排便梅子的卡洛琳放屁 |
[10:10] | I can’t believe we’re broken down in the middle of nowhere. | 真不敢相信我们在荒郊野外抛锚了 |
[10:13] | Amanda Knox had a better vacation than this. | 阿曼达·诺克斯的假期都比我们强 |
[10:16] | We have to start walking. Leave that suitcase here. | 我们用走的吧 把行李箱留在这边 |
[10:19] | What did you pack in there, | 你都带了什么行李啊 |
[10:20] | one of your long-winded anecdotes? | 你其中一个又臭又长的趣闻故事吗 |
[10:22] | Funny story actually. | 其实还真是个有趣的故事 |
[10:24] | I was going through my sweaters, | 我当时在看要带哪件毛衣 |
[10:25] | and I realized that when I was 14… | 我想起来我在14岁的时候 |
[10:27] | Hold that thought forever. | 先等下…辈子在说吧 |
[10:29] | Now you wanna find a finger, you gotta use a finger. | 想找出手指 就得用手指 |
[10:34] | Max, no! We can’t hitchhike. | 麦克斯 不行 不能搭便车 |
[10:36] | What if some psycho picks us up? | 万一坐到变态杀人狂的车怎么办 |
[10:38] | Really, who wouldn’t want to wear this skin? | 你想想 谁不会想要剥下我这层皮来穿 |
[10:42] | I think the problem is the transmission. | 我觉得问题应该是出在变速箱 |
[10:45] | There is none. | 这车没有 |
[10:48] | I hitchhiked all the time in school. | 我上学那会 整天都搭便车啊 |
[10:50] | Nothing bad ever happened. | 从没发生过什么坏事 |
[10:52] | I did spend a year locked in a guy’s shed once, | 虽然曾经被一个男人锁在小屋里一年 |
[10:55] | but that was mutual. | 但那是我们共同的决定 |
[10:56] | I’ll tell you what I told my prom date, | 我要对你说我对我毕业舞伴说过的话 |
[10:59] | put that finger away. | 把你的手指拿开 |
[11:01] | I thought your prom date was gay. | 你的当年舞伴不是基佬吗 |
[11:02] | He was. He was doing a lot of this. | 是啊 他当年一直这样 |
[11:15] | Oh, good, tinted windows | 太棒了 深色贴膜车窗 |
[11:16] | for a more private murdering experience. | 让你拥有更私密的谋杀体验 |
[11:20] | Um, this thing is smoking more than my grandma | 这东西冒的烟 比我奶奶宾果冠军赛时 |
[11:23] | at the Bingo finals. | 抽的烟还多 |
[11:26] | You girls stuck? | 姑娘们卡在这了吗 |
[11:28] | I think “stagnant” is a better word for us. | 我觉得停滞不前比较适合我们 |
[11:31] | Name’s Becky. With the good hair. | 叫我贝姬 乌溜溜秀发的贝姬 |
[11:36] | Y’all need a ride? | 需要搭便车吗 |
[11:37] | Thanks. We’re going west, Fievel style. | 谢谢 我要去西部 走长征路的风格 |
[11:41] | If you could take us somewhere with outgoing flights. | 如果你能带我们到未关闭的机场 |
[11:43] | I can drive if you want. | 你要的话 我开车也行 |
[11:44] | I used to do it for a Colombian drug lor… | 我曾经帮一个哥伦比亚的运毒…. |
[11:47] | Frito-Lay. | 品一般好吃的零食 |
[11:49] | I can get you all the way to Missouri, | 我可以载你们到密苏里 |
[11:51] | home to street violence and a large percentage | 街头暴力与美国绝大多数 |
[11:53] | of America’s OxyContin epidemic. | 止痛药上瘾者之都 |
[11:56] | Great, and, Max, at least you’ll know people. | 太好了 麦克斯 那里都是你的同类啊 |
[12:00] | Oh, good, we got a ride, ’cause that car is deader than the conversation | 太好了 有便车搭 那台车比朱莉皮特夫妇 |
[12:04] | at the Jolie-Pitt Thanksgiving this year. | 感谢节的席间谈话还死气沉沉 |
[12:07] | Oh, sorry, you girls can come, | 不好意思 你们姑娘们能上车 |
[12:09] | but I don’t let strange men into my cab. | 但我才不让陌生男人上我车 |
[12:12] | Oh, I can vouch for Han. He’s not a man. | 我可以为他担保 他不是男人 |
[12:15] | It’s okay, girls. Go ahead without me. | 没事的 两位 你们先行出发吧 |
[12:17] | I’ll just call AAA. | 我在这等保险公司来拖车就行 |
[12:19] | Cool. Later, hater. | 那太好啦 再见 拜拜 |
[12:23] | Wait! | 等等 |
[12:23] | You’re really leaving? | 你们真的一走了之啊 |
[12:25] | Who leaves someone on the side of the road | 什么人会把别人就这么丢在 |
[12:27] | in the middle of nowhere? | 荒郊野岭的路边啊 |
[12:29] | You’re not people! | 你们不是人 |
[12:35] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[12:37] | Excuse me, Miss? | 不好意思 小姐 |
[12:39] | Oh, not you again. | 别又是你啊 |
[12:42] | Listen, don’t eat this. | 听我说 别吃这个 |
[12:44] | I ordered a steak, and this is a dirty washcloth. | 我点了牛排 而这是脏抹布 |
[12:48] | You want me to heat it up? | 要我帮你热一下吗 |
[12:52] | I mean, why am I always getting you stuff? | 为什么总是我在帮你拿东西来啊 |
[12:54] | How come you’re not scratching my back? | 你这人怎么不懂知恩图报 礼尚往来呢 |
[12:59] | See how I told him off? | 看到我教训他了吗 |
[13:01] | You know, just like Max does, right girl? | 就像麦克斯平常那样 对吧 姐妹 |
[13:04] | Why are you calling me girl? | 你干嘛叫我姐妹 |
[13:06] | I’m calling you a woman. | 说你是个女人啊 |
[13:08] | You like, like the girls do with Han, | 就像她们叫阿憨那样 |
[13:10] | only he takes it. | 可他就会乖乖接受 |
[13:12] | I mean, I wasn’t expecting all this. | 我没想过会这样 |
[13:15] | Well, neither was I. | 我也没有啊 |
[13:16] | This is supposed to be my nap time. | 现在本来应该是我午睡时间 |
[13:20] | This is my vacation. | 这就是我的假期 |
[13:22] | That’s how bad my real life is. | 我的真实生活就是这么惨 |
[13:24] | And I’m trying to get back with my ex. | 我在试图跟我前男友和好 |
[13:26] | He blocked me on his phone, and I am one diaper away | 他手机把我屏蔽了 而我跟那个 |
[13:28] | from being that crazy lady astronaut. | 绑架过人的女太空人比只差一件尿布了 |
[13:32] | I never had the courage of putting myself out there. | 我就从来没有过对人掏心掏肺的勇气 |
[13:34] | I mean, romantically speaking. | 随便瞎掰的话 |
[13:36] | I was on the Seal Team that killed Bin Laden. | 我还是杀本拉登的海豹突击队的队员呢 |
[13:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道了 |
[13:42] | I may look tough on the outside, | 或许我的外表很坚强 |
[13:43] | but underneath it all is a scared little girl | 但其实内心还是个胆小的小女孩 |
[13:46] | and a lot of homemade tattoos. | 身上有无数自制刺青 |
[13:48] | Well, you clearly have good judgment. | 你一看就有很好的判断力 |
[13:51] | Take a look at this video and tell me if this finger | 你看看这个影片 告诉我这手指 |
[13:53] | looks like it’s been in my boyfriend’s mouth. | 像不像进过我男朋友的嘴 |
[13:55] | Hold on, let me grab my glasses! | 等等 我拿一下我的眼镜 |
[13:57] | Whoa, Becks! You wanna pick a lane? | 贝姬 你要选好一条道开吗 |
[13:59] | We’re currently in all three. | 我们现在一台车占了三条道 |
[14:01] | Don’t distract her from the video. | 别干扰她看影片 |
[14:04] | Oh, I like this. | 我喜欢 |
[14:07] | Enough talking. Show us your ass, white boy. | 少废话了 快亮出你的翘臀 小白男 |
[14:12] | So sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:13] | I didn’t know the horn would be so loud, | 我不知道喇叭会这么大声 |
[14:15] | but could you scooch? | 但你能不能让开点 |
[14:17] | Ooh, I wasn’t driving? | 不是我在开车吗 |
[14:19] | Man, being a Seal really messed with my head. | 天啊 当特种兵真是把我当成神经病了 |
[14:23] | I don’t know why I didn’t think of this before, | 我也不知道我怎么现在才想起来 |
[14:25] | but my friend, Sloppy Joe, has a one-engine plane. | 但是我的朋友邋遢乔有一台单引擎飞机 |
[14:28] | He might be able to fly y’all all the way to L.A. | 他或许有办法载你们飞去洛杉矶 |
[14:31] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[14:32] | A messy sandwich is gonna fly us to L.A.? | 牛肉酱三明治[邋遢乔]开飞机载我们吗 |
[14:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:38] | Sloppy was an old high school crush | 邋遢哥是我高中暗恋对象 |
[14:39] | I never had the guts to go for. | 我从来没勇气跟他告白 |
[14:41] | Man was a legend there. | 他当年可是传奇人物 |
[14:43] | He was a senior for nine years. | 他高三读了9年呢 |
[14:45] | Thanks, Becky With the Good Hair. | 谢谢你啊 乌溜溜秀发的贝姬 |
[14:47] | And you’ll find someone, I’m sure. | 我敢说 你会找到真爱的 |
[14:49] | You just gotta go for it. | 你勇敢追爱就行了 |
[14:51] | That’s what she keeps telling me. | 她也一直这么对我说 |
[14:52] | I know, but she will. | 对你是假意客套 对她是真心祝愿 |
[15:00] | I don’t think we’ve formally met, Sloppy Joe. | 我们好像还没正式自我介绍 邋遢乔 |
[15:03] | I’m Caroline Channing. | 我叫卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[15:05] | They’ll be reporting our deaths together. | 到时候我们的死讯将会一起被报导 |
[15:08] | You’re on your own there. | 我不会跟你们一起的 |
[15:09] | They reported mine five years ago. | 我五年前就被人报导去世了 |
[15:13] | We’re on a ghost plane? Awesome! | 我们坐的是幽灵飞机吗 太屌了 |
[15:16] | Just curious, will there be a beverage service? | 好奇一问 机上会有餐饮服务吗 |
[15:19] | You want some of my beer? | 想来两口我的啤酒吗 |
[15:21] | That’s all right, you already spilled most of it on me. | 不用了 大半瓶都撒我身上了 |
[15:24] | I bet that’s why they call him Sloppy. | 所以人家才说他邋遢啊 |
[15:26] | Nope, my landings are a mess. | 不 我的落地才是真一”塌”糊涂 |
[15:30] | Caroline, look at the bright side. | 卡洛琳 要往好的方面想嘛 |
[15:32] | How? None of the lights work. | 怎么想 所有指示灯都坏了 |
[15:35] | We’re on our way to L.A., | 我们正在去洛杉矶的路上 |
[15:36] | and Sloppy took Randy’s voucher as payment. | 而邋遢哥收了兰迪的礼券当报酬 |
[15:39] | And then rolled a nice, fat joint with it. | 再用礼券卷了一管大麻 |
[15:42] | You bet I did. | 这还用说 |
[15:45] | Ride the lightning! | 穿越雷劫 |
[15:48] | Do it back. | 你们也叫 |
[15:48] | Let me hear you say, “Yee-haw!” | 让我也听听你们这么叫唤 |
[16:03] | I’m just glad you found me. | 我很庆幸你找到我了 |
[16:05] | I was about to build a hut for the night. | 我差点就要去搭个小屋过夜了 |
[16:07] | I thought you said you didn’t pick up strange men. | 你不是说你不接陌生男人的吗 |
[16:10] | I didn’t. | 的确是啊 |
[16:11] | Until a new friend convinced me I gotta take a chance. | 但我的新朋友说服我要勇于尝试 |
[16:17] | How fast can this old rig go? | 这台老东西能多快啊 |
[16:20] | This old rig can go all night, baby. | 这”老东西”能整晚不停歇 |
[16:24] | Doesn’t answer my question at all, | 完全答非所问 |
[16:26] | but let’s do the damn thing. | 不过既然如此 那就来吧 |
[16:39] | This flight’s a lot bumpier than I thought it was gonna be. | 这趟旅程比我想象中还颠簸啊 |
[16:42] | Speaking of bumps, | 说到颠簸 |
[16:43] | y’all don’t have any blow, do you? | 你们那里有没有一”颠”白粉 |
[16:46] | Yeah, that’s what this flight needs, | 这趟旅程现在最需要的就是 |
[16:47] | a more jittery pilot. | 一个更神经兮兮的机长了 |
[16:51] | Randy just posted a new video. | 兰迪又贴了新的影片 |
[16:53] | Eh, buffer faster! | 缓冲快一点啊 |
[16:55] | Ugh, do you get any bars up here? | 你在这上面有信号吗 |
[16:57] | If I did, I wouldn’t be asking you for cocaine. | 我如果有信号[酒吧]就不用问有没有白粉了 |
[17:02] | Never mind, don’t need it. | 没关系 不需要等信号了 |
[17:04] | We’re going down. | 我们要下去了 |
[17:06] | Going down? My least favorite expression. | 下去 我最不喜欢听人这么说了 |
[17:09] | And now I hate it even more. | 我现在又更讨厌这词了 |
[17:11] | At least in this version of going down | 至少这版本的”下去” |
[17:13] | you don’t have to spoon afterwards. | 完事后不需要抱抱啊 |
[17:16] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:17] | Caroline, amazing news. | 卡洛琳 天大好消息 |
[17:19] | You found parachutes? | 你找到降落伞了吗 |
[17:21] | Or that part of the wing that tore away? | 或者是飞机断掉的那节机翼 |
[17:23] | Ha, oh, no, we’re goners. | 不是的 我们早死定了 |
[17:25] | But Silver Linings Playbook, | 但乌云背后有一道幸福线 |
[17:28] | that finger belonged to Randy’s mom! | 那根手指是兰迪妈妈的 |
[17:31] | She’s visiting him on set. | 她去片场找他 |
[17:33] | Ah, and she’s not even that cute. | 而且她长得都没想象中好看 |
[17:35] | I am gonna be so mad at you in heaven. | 等我们上天堂 我一定不原谅你 |
[17:38] | You think I’m going to heaven? | 你觉得我会上天堂吗 |
[17:40] | She thinks I’m going to heaven. | 她居然觉得我会上天堂 |
[17:44] | Plane’s too heavy. We gotta drop some weight. | 飞机太重了 我们得丢掉一些重量 |
[17:47] | I knew those curly fries at the truck stop were a mistake, | 我就知道在卡车休息站的时候 不该吃那薯条 |
[17:51] | but they didn’t offer a healthy alternative. | 可他们也没有卖可替代的健康食品啊 |
[17:54] | – Hold this. – What? | -拿着这个 -什么 |
[17:56] | Hey, Sloppy, the sky is that way! | 邋遢哥 天空是在这边 |
[18:00] | I like this, too. | 我也喜欢开这个 |
[18:03] | This suitcase has gotta go. | 必须得丢掉行李箱 |
[18:06] | No, all my clothes are in there. | 不行 我所有的衣服都在里面 |
[18:07] | All of our money! Our credit card! | 我们所有的钱 我们的信用卡 |
[18:09] | There is no way that that one tiny suitcase | 那么小的一个箱子 |
[18:11] | is causing all these problems with your plane. | 怎么可能给你飞机造成那么大的问题 |
[18:22] | Very well, perhaps I overpacked. | 好吧 可能是我东西装太多了 |
[18:26] | Beer me. | 上啤酒 |
[18:32] | Pick up! | 上菜 |
[18:33] | Unless that’s a huge problem for you. | 除非你对”上”有意见 |
[18:36] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[18:38] | I’m gonna tell you the same thing | 我要对你说我当年 |
[18:40] | that I told Pooters | 对波头鹰餐厅 |
[18:42] | when they added pants to the uniform. | 要给制服加上裤子时说的话 |
[18:46] | I quit. | 老娘不干了 |
[18:48] | You quit? | 你不干了吗 |
[18:49] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不 |
[18:52] | You’re fired. | 你是被炒了 |
[18:54] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah! | 是的 |
[18:59] | Have I been a bad waitress? | 因为我是个”坏”女服务员吗 |
[19:04] | The naughtiest. | 最坏最调皮的那个 |
[19:10] | Uh, they’re not gonna have sex in a restaurant, are they? | 他们不会就这么在餐厅里做爱吧 |
[19:14] | Well, it wouldn’t be the first time. | 反正也不是第一次了 |
[19:16] | Hell, it wouldn’t be the eighth time. | 连第八次都不是了 |
[19:21] | Pick up, Oleg. | “上”菜啦 奥列格 |
[19:24] | Oh, yeah, man. This is happening. | 是的 兄弟 真要开”干”啦 |
[19:28] | And that’s when I married my high school sweetheart. | 我就是那时候娶了我高中的女朋友 |
[19:31] | Well, she was in high school. I was 38. | 她当时还在读高中 而我38岁了 |
[19:34] | Another terrific story, Sloppy. | 又一个妙极了的故事啊 邋遢哥 |
[19:37] | Almost makes me forget we have no money, | 差点就让我忘了我们没钱 |
[19:39] | no clothes, and we’re getting zero mileage for this flight. | 没衣服 而且这趟旅程连里程数都换不到 |
[19:43] | Silver Linings Playbook, though. | 塞翁失马焉知非福 |
[19:45] | Little Randy update. | 小兰迪又更新了 |
[19:46] | Max, I don’t care how expensive it is. | 麦克斯 我不在乎要多贵 |
[19:48] | You are going to therapy when we get back. | 我们回去后你必须得去做心理治疗 |
[19:50] | Well, that’s a wrap on the first day of filming | 我们在奥斯丁 德克萨斯州拍摄的第一天 |
[19:52] | here in Austin, Texas. | 就到此结束啦 |
[19:53] | Or as they say around these parts, | 或者用当地人的话来说 |
[19:55] | don’t Tess with Mexas. | 别德惹州人 |
[19:58] | Don’t drink on a scorpion bite. | 还有被蝎子蛰后别喝酒 |
[20:02] | The man ain’t wrong. | 他说得没错啊 |
[20:04] | Wait, so Randy’s not in Los Angeles? | 等等 所以兰迪不在洛杉矶吗 |
[20:06] | He’s in Texas. | 他是在德州 |
[20:08] | Wow, you’re a bad stalker, Max. | 麦克斯 你真是个蹩脚的跟踪狂 |
[20:10] | Sloppy, hang a Ralph or a Louie. | 邋遢哥 随便左转还右转 |
[20:13] | Whatever gets us to Texas. | 转哪边能去德州就转哪边 |
[20:15] | Eh, there’s two things that Slop won’t do. | 我邋遢平生有两件事不做 |
[20:17] | Alert the proper authorities of my flight pattern | 告知相关单位我的飞行模式 |
[20:19] | or step foot in Texas. | 以及踏进德克萨斯州 |
[20:23] | You need to make your own way there. | 你们得自己去了 |
[20:24] | I’ll drop you here. I gotta whiz anyway. | 我在这里放你们下 我刚好也得去嘘嘘 |
[20:29] | Ah! Drop us here? | 这里放我们下 |
[20:30] | Whiz? What does that mean? | 嘘嘘 这是什么意思 |
[20:33] | Uh, I think it means I’m jumping out | 我想他的意思是我这个月 |
[20:35] | of another plane this month. | 要跳第二次机了 |
[20:38] | You know what? I miss the diner. | 我想说 我好想念餐厅啊 |