Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] All right, we’re going from the condemned building where we work 我们要从我们工作的这罪恶楼房
[00:04] to the condemned building where we live. 去我们居住的那罪恶楼房
[00:07] – Do you have a moment for– – I’m sorry, -请问您有空… -抱歉
[00:09] I don’t speak English. 我不会说英文
[00:10] Max, there’s a do-gooder outside 麦克斯 外面有个善心人士
[00:12] raising money for charity. 想要筹款做慈善
[00:14] Probably something like OCD pandas 估计是要为强迫症熊猫
[00:17] or owls that say “Whom.” 或是语法狂魔猫头鹰筹款吧
[00:20] Another one? 又来啦
[00:21] I miss the days when you could just walk outside 我好怀念当年走在路上最大的担忧
[00:24] and your biggest fear was getting stabbed in the neck. 不过就是脖子被人捅一刀的好时光
[00:27] Okay, no one panic. 好的 大家不用恐慌
[00:29] Remember, they can’t come inside unless they’re invited. 记住 除非受邀请 否则禁止入内
[00:32] Oh, wait. That’s vampires and me. 不对 那是限制吸血鬼与色情狂的我
[00:35] I can’t wait around, y’all. 我等不了啊 各位
[00:37] I’m going on a bar crawl with Lionel Richie 我跟莱昂纳尔·里奇约了去酒吧玩呢
[00:40] and Lionel, he’s all about punctuality. 而他这个人 最在意准时了
[00:43] Otherwise, hello? It’s me he’ll be looking for. 要是迟到呢 他可就得到处找我啦
[00:46] – Earl, no! – Excuse me, sir, -厄尔 别去啊 -不好意思 先生
[00:47] do you have a minute for– 能耽误您一分钟…
[00:50] Rest in peace, Earl. 安息吧 厄尔
[00:52] Taken seconds before his time. 最后影像是在死前所拍摄
[00:55] Come on, let’s go out through the kitchen. 来 我们从厨房开溜
[00:57] There’s another one out back! 后门还有一个
[00:59] I threw a garbage can in front of her, 我把一个垃圾桶丢到她面前
[01:00] but it only made her more cheerful! 结果她反而更欢脱了
[01:05] Earl, what happened out there? Is she gone? 厄尔 外面情况如何 她走了吗
[01:07] Don’t worry. Everything’s okay. 别担心 一切都安然无恙
[01:10] Unless you are the North American honey bee. 但得了蜂群崩溃综合征的北美蜜蜂就不好了
[01:15] Oh, no, they got to Earl! 惨了 厄尔也被洗脑了
[01:17] for only $19 a month– 每个月只需19块的善款…
[01:19] Everybody run. 大家快跑
[01:20] Or just walk at a moderately fast pace. 或者稍微加快脚步就行了
[01:23] No, you see, the American honey bee 别这样 生态崩解的北美蜜蜂
[01:25] needs a little sympathy– 需要你们的同情…
[01:28] Have a nice day. 祝您好人一生平安
[01:42] Mmm, cookies and whiskey. 饼干加威士忌
[01:44] My favorite after-school snack. 我最爱的放学后点心
[01:46] Loving that we turned your childhood trauma 真是爱死我们能把你儿时的创伤
[01:48] into a thriving business. 变成蓬勃发展的生意
[01:50] Now if we could just cash in on your years in juvie. 就差把你少管所的经历变成生钱工具了
[01:52] It’ll come to me. 我会想到办法的
[01:56] Ooh, gotta get that. 这必需得接
[01:57] It’s either Randy 不是兰迪打来
[01:58] or Han clicked “Find my iPad.” 就是阿憨用了”寻找我的iPad”功能
[02:01] Hey, Max. Wanted to call you 麦克斯 我想在
[02:03] before you opened the dessert bar. 甜品酒吧营业前先打给你
[02:05] You know, while you’re still a little sober. 就是趁你意识还稍微清醒时
[02:07] Hey, Randy! How was the gym? 兰迪 健身房如何啊
[02:09] It was back and bi’s, right? 今天是练背跟二头肌吧
[02:11] Well, you should know, you set up my iCal. 你应该知道啊 是你帮我设的手机日历
[02:13] Hey, Max, did you get my text about tonight? 麦克斯 有收到我发给你关于今晚的短信吗
[02:15] No, we didn’t get it, did we? 没 没收到啊 有吗
[02:18] Um, I think he just sent it to my phone 他应该只发到了我手机上
[02:20] since I’m the only one of us dating him. 毕竟咱俩中只有我在跟他交往
[02:22] Let me look. 我看看
[02:23] Abs, abs, pecs, penis– 腹肌 腹肌 胸肌 鸡鸡
[02:25] oh, here it is. 找到了
[02:27] Yeah, I’d be down for a face-to-FaceTime movie night. 我乐意跟你视频面对面看电影啊
[02:30] Ooh, anyone in the mood for something Brendan Fraser-y? 有人有兴趣看布兰登·弗雷泽的电影吗
[02:34] Not even Brendan Fraser’s parents. 连他爸妈都不会想看
[02:36] Well, I’m not watching anything unless someone 我才不要看任何预告片中
[02:38] gets kicked in the nuts in the trailer. 没有人蛋蛋被踢的片
[02:40] It can be a woman, I’m open. 女人被踢也行的 我很开明
[02:42] Well, I’m not. 我不开明
[02:43] You know what? I have an idea. 这样吧 我有个主意
[02:45] How about I set you up with someone? 我给你介绍个男人怎么样
[02:47] I think I have the perfect guy for you. 我认识一个很适合你的完美男人
[02:49] A gay guy who doesn’t mind loud chewing? 不介意女友嚼东西声响大的基佬吗
[02:52] Um, I’m sorry my teeth aren’t as soft as yours. 不好意思啊 我的牙不像你的那么软
[02:56] Tyler’s an up-and-coming associate at our New York office. 泰勒是我们纽约办公室合伙人中的新星
[02:59] And I’m pretty sure he’s my Secret Santa. 我也挺确定他是我的秘密圣诞老人
[02:59] 一群人中互相抽签决定谁送谁礼物 收礼人并不知道送礼人是谁
[03:01] Don’t pity set me up. 别给我牵同情红线
[03:03] I like to think I’m above that. 我想我不至于沦落到这地步
[03:05] But I’m not! I’m in. 但我就是 这男人我要了
[03:08] Hey, girls. 姑娘们
[03:10] Raise your hand if you’re super depressed today. 如果你今天超级不开心就举手
[03:18] Don’t engage. 别自投罗网
[03:19] Just ignore him 无视他就行了
[03:20] like he ignores the word “No.” 就像他无视”不要”这个词那样
[03:22] Did someone just say, “Yes”? 刚才有人说”要”了吗
[03:24] Randy, I have to call you back. 兰迪 我之后再打给你
[03:26] There’s a sexual predator that needs my attention. 这里有个性侵犯需要我的关怀
[03:28] Hey, Oleg. 你好啊 奥列格
[03:29] What’s up, R-Dog? 你好啊 兰哥
[03:31] Can I talk to you man-to-man about a pretty serious– 我能跟你男人与男人间谈谈挺严重的…
[03:35] Bye, guys! 大家再见
[03:39] – What? – What? -怎么了 -怎么了
[03:41] Sophie wants me to get rid of my beloved Toyota Yaris. 苏菲想要把我亲爱的丰田小车弄走
[03:44] That car is a part of me. 那台车是我生命的一部分
[03:46] It is the yin to my wang. 我是鸡儿它是巴
[03:49] What if we just cement the door to the diner closed? 我们把酒吧通餐厅的门用水泥封死如何
[03:53] Oleg, Han is looking for you, man. 奥列格 阿憨在找你
[03:55] And he’s really mad because… 他现在超级火大 因为…
[03:57] well, that’s when I stopped listening. 他说到这里我就没仔细听了
[04:00] Sorry, Earl, what’d you say? 厄尔 你刚说什么了
[04:01] I stopped listening after you said “Han.” 你一说到”阿憨”我就放空了
[04:05] We would need a very strong cement. 我们需要很强大的水泥啊
[04:06] Like, brick with cement over it. 用砖再用水泥覆盖
[04:10] Oleg, did you really think you could pass this off as you? 奥列格 你真的觉得你能拿这玩意冒充自己吗
[04:14] You don’t wear glasses. 你都不戴眼镜
[04:17] I thought there was something different about you. 我就觉得你看起来有哪里不一样呢
[04:21] I’ve never seen people work so hard at not working. 我这辈子从没见过有人这么努力偷懒
[04:26] Hey, everybody! 大家安安
[04:30] Take a look at my sweet ride. 看看我的新座驾
[04:31] It’s a minivan. 是面包车呢
[04:33] I’ve been test driving this bad boy 我载着这个小野马
[04:35] with this other bad boy all day. 试驾这台小野马一整天了
[04:39] For six hours. 六小时了
[04:40] We went through every Wendy’s drive-thru in Queens. 我们去了皇后区每家温蒂快餐店的汽车取餐口
[04:43] I wrote “Help me” on a napkin. 我在纸巾上写了”救我”
[04:45] But nobody did. 但没人来救我
[04:48] I wanted to see if all seven of the cup holders worked. 我想看看车上七个杯座是不是都好用嘛
[04:51] And now we can drink Diet Coke as a family. 现在我们可以一家人一起饮用健怡可乐了
[04:55] You want me to give up my sexy Yaris for a minivan? 你想让我卖了我的性感丰田小车来换面包车吗
[04:59] Why don’t I just drive around in a uterus with wheels? 那我何不干脆开一台加了轮子的子宫呢
[05:03] I’m not asking you to buy a Prius. 我又没叫你去买普锐斯
[05:03] 很多人觉得混合动力的丰田普锐斯 是基佬 娘娘腔才爱开的车款
[05:06] Oleg, all we have to do now is sell the Yaris. 奥列格 我们现在把你丰田小车卖了就行了
[05:10] Are you allowed to sell evidence? 犯罪证据可以随便卖吗
[05:14] Okay, Jose, you can show me how it corners 好了 何塞 我们开回科尼岛的路上
[05:17] on the way back to Coney Island. 你可以演示一下它的转弯性能
[05:18] Then can I please go home? 然后我就能回家了吗
[05:21] This guy’s hilarious. 这人太搞笑了
[05:23] He’s been saying that all day. 这句话他说一整天了
[05:32] Tyler, hi. I’m so sorry we’re late. 泰勒 你好 抱歉我们迟到了
[05:35] Someone jumped in front of our subway car. 有人跳到我们地铁列车前挡路
[05:37] I keep telling you to stop doing that. 我跟你说过多少次别那样了
[05:40] There was a coupon for a free falafel on the track. 铁轨上有中东蔬菜球的免费券嘛
[05:43] You must be Max. 你一定是麦克斯
[05:45] Guilty as charged. 正是本罪人
[05:47] But never convicted. 虽然从未被判刑
[05:49] And you must be Caroline. 那你一定就是卡洛琳
[05:51] Wow, you are even prettier than your Facebook pictures 你本人比你脸书上的照片还美
[05:54] I definitely wasn’t trolling through. 我绝对没有去挖坟
[05:56] I do what I can with a shadeless lamp 我尽力用唯一有的无影灯
[05:58] and an iPhone 2. 与iPhone 2拍出最好照片了
[06:01] You’re waiting for one more? 还有一位没到吗
[06:02] Uh, nope. My boyfriend’s in my purse. 都到齐了 我男朋友在我包里
[06:07] Well, my boyfriend’s a poster of Tom Hardy, 我的男朋友是一张性格男星的海报
[06:09] but this is sadder. 但你这个比我还可悲
[06:12] Hey, Randy. 兰迪
[06:13] You look nice tonight. 你今晚看起来挺帅啊
[06:15] It’s the “Hefe” filter. 我用了暖色滤镜
[06:18] Are these prices? ‘Cause they’re all two numbers. 这些数字是价钱吗 怎么都是两位数字的啊
[06:22] Don’t worry, it’s on me. 别担心 这顿我请客
[06:24] Can we have a kids menu? 有儿童菜单吗
[06:25] My girl may want noodles and butter. 我的姑娘可能会想点黄油炒面
[06:28] Oh, does this guy know me or what? 这家伙真是太了解我了
[06:30] I think you’ll really enjoy the lobster quesadilla. 我觉得你会喜欢龙虾油炸玉米粉饼
[06:33] Oh, I love tapas. 我可喜欢西班牙餐前小吃了
[06:36] Well, have you ever been to Barcelona? 你去过西班牙巴塞罗那吗
[06:38] On the way to Ibiza! 去地中海伊比沙岛有经过
[06:43] Yeesh. 恶心
[06:45] Remind me to never go to France. 提醒我永远别去法国
[06:49] Hey, you mind if I put a puppy face on you 你介意我在这场约会进行过程中
[06:51] while we do this? 往你脸上加个狗脸特效吗
[06:52] You haven’t yet? I assumed I had a snout. 你还没加吗 我本以为我脸上有个猪鼻呢
[06:56] All right, let me see what I’m gonna have for dinner. 我看看今晚吃什么
[06:57] Either Cookie Crisp or Cinnamon Toast Crunch. 饼干脆早餐片 或肉桂吐司早餐麦片
[07:01] You have both? I love dating a rich guy. 你两种都有吗 我爱死跟大款约会了
[07:05] Hey, Caroline. 卡洛琳
[07:06] You know Tyler spends his weekends at the soup kitchen? 你知道泰勒周末都去慈善粥棚帮忙吗
[07:09] That is so sweet. 你心地真善良
[07:11] So do we. 我们也每周都去
[07:13] Best hot dog beans in the city. 全市最好的热狗煮豆
[07:16] We’re holding hands. 来牵个手吧
[07:22] Yeah, I’ll just have a roll instead. 拉倒吧 我还是吃东西吧
[07:26] My boyfriend is dying! 我的男朋友要死啦
[07:29] Hi, um, he’s at 3%. 你好 他生命力就剩3%了
[07:31] Can I, uh, plug my date in anywhere? 我能把我男人插到哪里去补个生命力吗
[07:35] There’s an outlet on the wall right there. 那墙边有个插座
[07:38] Huh. Heck yeah. 很好
[07:40] Scusi. 不好意思
[07:45] Hello. 你们好
[07:46] Mind if I put my wine here while I charge my man? 不介意我给我男人充电时 把酒放这里吧
[07:54] You guys are so much cooler than the last couple 你们比我们前一对
[07:57] we were on a double date with. 四人约会的情侣酷多了
[07:59] Speaking of which, looks like our third wheel 说到这个 貌似我们的电灯泡
[08:02] found a guy to make out with. 找到亲热对象啦
[08:05] Wow, people can be so inappropriate. 这年头的人可真是无下限啊
[08:12] You guys didn’t tell me there was fennel in these! 你们没告诉我这里面有茴香啊
[08:15] I say we just call it a night. 要不我们今晚到此为止吧
[08:16] Yeah. Ugh. This was a swing and a miss. 对啊 挥棒落空 毛都没捞着
[08:28] Um, you know you’re smiling. 你知道你在笑吗
[08:32] This is about the time of day you start weeping 通常这时间应该是你开始在屋顶
[08:34] and saying “Why me?” at the ceiling. 哭泣然后喊着”上天不公”啊
[08:36] I am smiling, Max. 麦克斯 我的确是在笑啊
[08:37] Kissing Tyler last night awoke something in my loins. 昨晚跟泰勒接吻 唤醒了我胯下的某物
[08:41] Loins? That was out of loin. 胯下 你这话题”跨”过界限了
[08:44] And now I need to be aloin. 现在我想”挎”着脸 自己静静
[08:46] So do I. Tonight, I’m making Tyler 我也想 今晚我要给泰勒
[08:48] a romantic dinner in our apartment. 在我们家做一顿浪漫晚餐
[08:50] Also, do we have a second plate? 另外 我们家里有第二个盘子吗
[08:53] Yes, I keep it in our limousine, Your Majesty. 有的 我收在我们的加长轿车里 女王陛下
[08:57] And I’ll tell you what I tell you any time 每次有男人对你笑
[08:58] a guy smiles at you and you start planning your wedding. 你就开始准备婚礼时 我都对你说了这句话
[09:01] I’ll have the chicken and the fish. 婚礼我要吃鸡肉加鱼肉
[09:04] You’ve made your order clear. 您的点单我记好了
[09:05] But this isn’t about that. This is about Stella 重点不是那个 重点是让斯黛拉
[09:05] 又称《当老牛碰上嫩草》 1998年浪漫喜剧 讲中年女人碰到小鲜肉的爱情故事
[09:08] getting her groove back. 重振雄风 再战情场
[09:11] Maybe it should be about updating your references. 或许重点应该是你的哏该跟上时代了
[09:14] Stella’s 90 now. 斯黛拉现在都要90岁了吧
[09:15] All she wants back is her mobility. 她唯一想要重振的是她的腿脚
[09:19] Max, I haven’t had sex in… 麦克斯 我没做爱的日子已经有…
[09:21] You don’t have to whisper, girl. 妹子 你不需要小声说
[09:25] We all know it’s coming up on two years. 我们都知道快要两年了
[09:28] That you hear? 这时候你耳朵就好使了吗
[09:29] I yelled “Help” into your face for an hour yesterday. 我昨天冲着你喊”救命”喊了足足一小时呢
[09:33] Say what? 你说啥
[09:35] Max, I don’t want a relationship. 麦克斯 我不想要谈恋爱
[09:37] I just wanna break me off a piece of that Kit Kat bar. 我只是想给自己也掰一根奇巧”棒”
[09:43] You know, sexually. 我是指 床事那方面
[09:45] Don’t drag Kit Kats into this. 别把奇巧牵扯进这事里
[09:47] Who got Kit Kat? 谁有奇巧
[09:50] I hope Tyler knows “I’m making you dinner” 我希望泰勒懂”我给你做晚餐”
[09:53] is code for “I’m DTML.” 是”我愿跟爱”的意思
[09:55] Down to make love. 我愿意跟你做爱
[09:58] And I’m down to my last conversation with you 这是”我愿意跟你”聊的最后一段对话
[10:00] for saying “making love.” 因为你说了”做爱”两字
[10:02] But I’m happy for you, girl. 好姐妹 但我还是为你高兴
[10:04] I’m also happy for Earl, ’cause he had two years 我也为厄尔高兴 因为他困在
[10:06] in the “Will Caroline Ever Have Sex Again?” pool. “卡洛琳此生还能再滚床单吗”赌局里两年了
[10:09] – What did you have? – I wasn’t in the pool. -那你呢 -我不在赌局里
[10:11] – Aw, thank you. – I just ran it. -谢谢你相信我 -我是开赌局的人
[10:13] And I will say, seeing you and Tyler 我不得不说 看到你跟泰勒
[10:15] make out in a public place was kind of a– 在公共场合亲热 感觉有点…
[10:18] – Turn on? – No. -性致盎然 -不是
[10:19] – Erotic awakening? – No, -唤醒兽欲 -不是
[10:20] it had nothing to do with you. 跟你一点关系都没有
[10:22] It made me realize I haven’t actually laid lips on Randy 是让我想到我们决定重新在一起后
[10:25] since we decided to be in a relationship again. 我还没吻到过兰迪的唇
[10:28] So tell him to fly here. 叫他飞过来啊
[10:29] Maybe you can stay at a hotel. 这样或许你可以住酒店
[10:31] ‘Cause I may need your bed. 因为我可能要征用你的床
[10:32] If I put too much pressure on mine, 如果我在床上太使劲
[10:33] it flips back into the wall. 我的床会弹回墙上
[10:35] Yeah. I do miss him. 我的确很想他
[10:37] And I’m kind of sick of licking my iPad. 我也有点腻味舔我的iPad了
[10:39] Know what I mean? 懂我的意思吧
[10:41] No. That’s how long it’s been. 不懂 知道我”寂寞”多久了吧
[10:46] Hey, everybody! 大家安安
[10:53] Ah. Baby Barbara loves that. 芭芭拉宝宝可喜欢这么玩啦
[10:59] Oh, we got good news. 我有好消息要分享
[11:01] And it’s not just ’cause the guy selling the VHS pornos outside 不光是因为外面买色情录像带的那个男人
[11:05] asked if we were sisters. 问我是不是芭芭拉的姐姐
[11:07] I have some good news, too. 我也有好消息哟
[11:09] I’m gonna have sex tonight. 我今晚要爱爱啦
[11:11] If you know what I mean. 如果你懂我什么意思的话
[11:14] Oh, no. 不是吧
[11:16] I lost the pool. 老娘赌输了
[11:19] Yeah, I said ten years. 我当时下注的是”十年无性”
[11:21] And that’s only ’cause “Never” was already taken. 那还只是因为”永远无性”已经被人抢先下注了
[11:25] Sophie, I haven’t been able to sell the Yaris. 苏菲 我没能卖掉那辆丰田小车
[11:28] Looks like we’re gonna have to keep it forever. 看来我们要永远留着它了
[11:30] I tried, for only, like an hour. 我试过了 试着叫卖一小时呢
[11:32] But I tried. 但至少我试过了
[11:33] Oh, Oleg. Yeah, well, the good news is, 奥列格 没事 好消息是
[11:36] you don’t have to worry about selling it. 你不必担心卖车这件事了
[11:39] Good, I didn’t try. 太好了 我刚骗你的
[11:40] Ah, ’cause I already sold it! 因为我已经把车卖掉了
[11:42] What? Oh, no. 什么 不会吧
[11:44] It’s like you’ve just taken my manhood from me. 这相当于你剥夺掉了我的男性尊严
[11:47] Okay, I can’t hold this in any longer. 好吧 我憋不住了
[11:49] Who had “Never”? 到底是谁下注”永远无性”
[11:51] I did. 是我
[11:54] Hey, Sophie, at least tell me 苏菲 至少告诉我
[11:56] you sold it to a stud who will carry on my sexual legacy. 你把车卖给一个种马 让他来继承我的风流座驾
[12:00] Guess who’s the owner of a 2008 Yaris? 猜猜谁买了一辆2008年的丰田小车
[12:05] Oh, this is tougher to take 这比好朋友的成功
[12:07] than the success of a close friend. 还难以让人接受
[12:10] Luckily we have my sexcapades to lift everyone’s spirits. 幸好有我的无性赌局来给大家提提神逗逗乐
[12:14] I’m gonna go stick my Garfield to the back window. 我要把我的加菲猫粘到后车窗那
[12:19] Oh, that car was magic. 老子的车可是神车
[12:20] And now, the only tail my Yaris will ever see again 而现在 我的丰田小车唯一能看见的尾巴[阴部]
[12:24] belongs to a lasagna-eating cat! 居然属于一只爱吃意面的肥猫
[12:29] What did Randy say? Did you tell him 兰迪怎么说 你有没有告诉他
[12:31] I’m gonna have a horizontal hoedown? 有人马上要耕耘我这块旱地了
[12:33] He was on your email blast. 他在你群发名单里
[12:36] He’s coming tomorrow night. 他明晚会来
[12:37] But don’t worry, I’ll get out of the apartment tonight. 但别担心 我今晚就不在公寓住
[12:39] I’ll find a pick-up stick ball game or something. 我会随便找个棍子球游戏参一脚 或干别的
[12:42] Okay, now who do I give my $5 to for the pool? 好了 赌输这5块钱该给谁
[12:46] You know what? I think I’m gonna hold onto it 算了 我还是先别急着给了
[12:50] till it actually happens. 等真的睡了再说
[12:56] Ooh, fancy. 不错嘛
[12:58] You got all the kinds of cheeses. 各种芝士 任君选择
[13:00] White, yellow, orange. 白色 黄色 橙色的都有
[13:02] Whatever he doesn’t eat is our lunch for the week. 他不吃的就是我们这周的午餐
[13:06] Well, I’ll be back in a few hours. 我几个小时后回来
[13:08] I’d say break a leg, but you’re so out of practice, 我本来想祝你好运[断条腿] 但你太疏于练习
[13:10] you just might. 没准还真会搞断腿
[13:11] Thanks, Max. I really need this. 多谢 麦克斯 我真的很饥渴了
[13:14] I’ll try to text you when it’s over. 结束后我会发消息给你
[13:16] I’ll know when it’s over, right? 结束的时候 我会知道的 对吧
[13:18] Yeah, he’ll leave immediately. 当然 男人打完就跑啊
[13:23] I believe that’s my FedSex delivery. 我的联”棒”快递来了
[13:28] Godspeed. 祝成功
[13:29] And thank you for your service. 谢谢你的服务
[13:39] That’s enough small talk. 别寒暄了 来吧
[13:41] Unbelievable! 太过分了
[13:45] Randy just canceled! 兰迪不来了
[13:47] He can’t leave L.A. ’cause of “Work stuff.” 他因为”工作的事”走不开
[13:49] And now my phone died, so I can’t Google ways to kill him. 我手机又没电 害我不能上网搜索如何杀男友
[13:52] I’ll have to do it from memory. 我只能凭着记忆里的杀人手法宰了他
[13:54] Ugh, I need to charge this. 我得充下电
[13:57] Oh, that is so rude of me. 我真是太失礼了
[13:58] Do you guys need this outlet? 这个插座你们用吗
[14:06] – Olive? – I’m allergic. -吃橄榄吗 我过敏
[14:07] It’s gone. 那不吃了
[14:09] So, what’s the main course? 主菜是什么呀
[14:11] Me: the other white meat. 我 另一种白肉
[14:15] That sounds great, but maybe some crackers first. 听起来不错 但或许该先吃点咸脆饼[白人]
[14:17] Your text did say, “Come hungry.” 你在短信上写明”饿着来哦”
[14:20] And thirsty! 还有要口渴[饥渴]哦
[14:24] Well, I’m always thirsty, ’cause I’m an alcoholic. 我向来容易口渴 因为我是酒鬼
[14:28] That’s so funny. 真好笑
[14:29] I don’t even care if you’re not kidding. 我甚至不在乎你是不是在开玩笑
[14:33] I’m just mad you’re not coming. 我只是生气你不来看我
[14:34] I’m not yelling! 我没有大声嚷
[14:36] I am angrily whispering 我只是愤怒地低语
[14:38] because my phone still isn’t charged, 因为我的手机还是没电
[14:39] and Caroline’s in the other room 而卡洛琳在另一间房
[14:40] trying to remember how to have sex. 努力回想该怎么做爱
[14:43] She’s kidding. 她说笑的啦
[14:45] Nothing’s changed, right? 就还是那一套 对吧
[14:47] I think there’s more choking now, but it’s not my thing. 我想可能现在更多玩窒息 但我不玩这种
[14:50] All right, my phone’s at 23%. 好了 我的手机电量还有23%
[14:53] I’m gonna go steal a car and finish charging it. 我要去偷辆车 继续充电了
[14:55] Okay, see you in the morning, not before, bye. 好 早上之前不要见 快走不送
[14:59] It’s Randy. I’m not getting it. 是兰迪 我做不到接他电话
[15:01] Hm, you and me both, sister. 咱俩一样 臣妾”做”不到啊
[15:04] Okay, that should do it. 好 这样应该可以了
[15:06] Good-bye, Randy. 再见 兰迪
[15:11] It’s Randy. 兰迪打给我了
[15:12] Don’t you dare get it. 你敢接试试
[15:14] Max, please don’t threaten my date. 麦克斯 拜托不要威胁我的约会对象
[15:15] He’s not a kid with a McFlurry. 他不是拿着麦旋风的小孩好吗
[15:18] I kinda have to get this. He’s sort of my boss. 我好像必须得接 他算是我的老板
[15:20] And he doesn’t know it yet, but he’s my Secret Santa. 而且他还不知道 可他是我的圣诞送礼对象
[15:23] I’m warning you, she’s not having sex with you 我警告你 你要接了这个电话
[15:25] if you answer that. 就别想跟她上床了
[15:26] Uh, hello! 喂
[15:27] Who are you trying to punish here? 你到底想惩罚谁啊
[15:29] All right. The phone stopped ringing. 行了 电话也不响了
[15:31] Everybody calm down. 大家都冷静
[15:33] You did not vacuum your bed for nothing. 吸尘器没白用 你的床能派上用场
[15:36] I mean, you can’t be too mad at Randy, 你不能对兰迪发这么大火
[15:37] given the situation between you two. 你也不想想你俩现在啥情况
[15:42] What situation? 我俩现在啥情况
[15:44] – Oh, no. – Is there a bathroom here? -糟糕 -这里有厕所吗
[15:46] This whole place is a bathroom. Start talking. 整个房子就是个厕所 少废话快说
[15:49] You know, you choosing your business 你宁愿选择你的事业
[15:51] over seeing where things could go with you two. 也不愿给你们的感情一个机会
[15:54] Kinda. 算是吧
[15:55] Am I still talking? 我还在说话吗
[15:58] Max, please don’t hit him in his sex parts, 麦克斯 拜托不要打他的性器官
[16:00] which, if I remember correctly, is in his winkle. 如果我没记错的话 应该是他的小鸡鸡
[16:04] Continue, Tyler. 继续说 泰勒
[16:06] I’m just saying, what do you expect 我只是说 你对远距离恋爱
[16:08] from a long-distance relationship? 还能有什么期待
[16:10] If he’s not moving here and you’re not moving there, 如果他不搬来你这里 而你又不搬去他那里
[16:12] what’s the point? 那还有什么意义
[16:14] The point is that anything can happen. 意义就是 一切皆有可能
[16:16] And maybe Randy will move here. And even if he doesn’t, 或许兰迪会搬来我这里 就算他不来
[16:19] we’re gonna have jetpacks in, like, a year. 喷气飞行器马上面世了 再一年吧
[16:21] Everybody knows that. 地球人都知道啊
[16:24] It’s Randy. I’m not getting it. 是兰迪 我做不到接他电话
[16:26] Or anything else tonight. 今晚我啥都”做”不到
[16:27] – Gimme that phone. – Max, no! -电话给我 -麦克斯 不要
[16:29] I wanna remember what it’s like to be touched on the boob. 我想重温胸部被摸是什么感觉
[16:31] And not by a guy at LensCrafters 而不是被眼镜店的男人揩油
[16:33] who didn’t even work there. 那人还不是员工 白被摸了
[16:36] Hello, Randy. 你好呀 兰迪
[16:38] It’s the person that, uh, chose her business 我就是那个宁愿选择她的事业
[16:40] over seeing where things– what was that, Tyler? 也不愿给我们的感情…怎么说来着 泰勒
[16:43] This is exactly how my parents got divorced. 我的父母就是这么离婚的
[16:46] He wants to talk to you. 他想跟你说句话
[16:52] Hey, buddy. “好”兄弟
[16:53] Hey, Randy, can’t hear you. 兰迪 我听不清
[16:54] I’m going through a tunnel. 我过隧道呢
[16:56] I wish. 我的”隧道”欢迎你
[16:59] Are you ever gonna move to New York? 你将来会搬到纽约吗
[17:01] Are you ever gonna move to L.A.? 你将来会搬到洛杉矶吗
[17:03] I asked you first. 我先问你的
[17:04] Max, do you really wanna do this now? 麦克斯 你真的要现在闹这个吗
[17:06] Yeah, now’s not great for me. 对啊 现在对我来说不是好时机
[17:08] Yeah, I do. If I’m not moving there, 我就要 如果我不搬去你那里
[17:10] and you’re not moving here, what’s the point? 你又不搬来我这里 那还有什么意义
[17:13] So, I guess this is it. 那…就这样吧
[17:16] I want a boyfriend I’m not afraid of 我想要一个男朋友 不用害怕
[17:17] dropping in the toilet. 会掉进马桶的那种
[17:21] Yeah. 就这样吧
[17:22] So this is good-bye. 所以要分手说再见了
[17:24] I guess so. Good-bye. 我想是的 再见
[17:29] Why? 上天不仁
[17:31] Why me? 老天不公
[17:34] – Should I go? – No, I will. -用我走吗 -不用 我走
[17:37] Max, you and Randy just broke up. 麦克斯 你和兰迪刚分手
[17:38] You can’t go. 你不能走
[17:40] Unless you really, really want to. 除非你真的真的很想走
[17:44] I need to be alone. 我想一个人待着
[17:45] Maybe I’ll go to a taping of Carson Daly. 或许我会去看卡森·达利录节目
[17:52] Maybe we should have done this at my place. 或许我们该约在我家
[17:54] I live with my ex, but she’s a lesbian. 我跟我的前任住在一起 但她是个拉拉
[17:56] Not because of anything I did. 她变拉拉绝不是因为我做了什么
[17:58] I’m still talking! 我就是管不住自己的嘴
[17:59] Let’s let our bodies do it for us. 让我们用肢体语言沟通吧
[18:07] See, she loves it. 瞧 她可喜欢啦
[18:11] Ah, can you believe that Oleg still won’t buy the minivan? 你能相信奥列格至今不愿意买那辆面包车吗
[18:14] Sophie, I’m telling you. 苏菲 我都说了
[18:15] A van with windows? What’s the point? 有窗户的面包车 脱裤子放屁嘛
[18:20] Never had such a hard time closing the deal. 从来没试过出货出得这么艰辛
[18:23] Yeah, me neither. 是啊 我的”货”也出不去
[18:25] Wow, you put out your lunch cheese. 哇 午餐芝士都舍得摆出来
[18:31] I like this guy for you, Caroline. 这男的适合你 卡洛琳
[18:33] You should have sex with him. 你们真应该来一发
[18:35] Don’t love his outfit, 不喜欢他的外套
[18:37] but he’s only gonna be wearing the belt, right? 但他等下身上就剩皮带了 对吧
[18:39] Did you tell him how long it’s been? 你有告诉他你多久没做爱了吗
[18:41] I got five bucks riding on this. 我对你这事可是下注了5块钱呢
[18:47] Max, you’re really upset about Randy. 麦克斯 兰迪真的让你很难过啊
[18:49] Usually you high-five me when we pass 每次我们经过”只准后入[式]”标识
[18:51] a “Rear Entry Only” Sign. 你都跟我击掌
[18:54] After last night, I’m too upset 经过昨晚后 我太难过了
[18:55] for sophisticated humor. 没心情欣赏有高深歧义的幽默
[18:57] I feel like it’s my fault. 感觉好像是我的错
[18:59] If you hadn’t set me up, none of this would’ve happened. 如果你们不帮我牵红线 这事就不会发生
[19:01] It’s not your fault, it’s your date– 不是你的错 是你的约会对象
[19:04] I wanna say his name is Triscuit. 他的名字是 跟某饼干牌子一样吗
[19:07] It was Tyler. 人家叫泰勒
[19:09] Well, I’m sorry you didn’t get in the bone zone with him. 抱歉你没有跟他滚成床单
[19:11] It’s okay. He was a talker. 没事 他话太多了
[19:13] And if I’m saying that… 连我这个话唠都这么说…
[19:16] And I’m surprised you’re taking this so hard. 我很惊讶你这次居然这么难过
[19:18] You and Randy are more on and off 你和兰迪的分分合合
[19:20] than a jacket in early fall. 比早秋的天气还多变
[19:22] I must be feeling a little better. 我现在肯定好点了
[19:24] “Heavy Load.” “重负载[一大泡屎]”
[19:33] Hey, girls. 姑娘们
[19:34] Guess who just hit a guy in her brand new minivan? 猜猜谁刚开着她的全新面包车撞了人
[19:38] This thing is so smooth, we barely even felt it. 这玩意开起来太平稳了 撞了人都没啥感觉
[19:42] Oleg, I thought you said you’d only get a minivan 奥列格 我还以为你说自己决不会买面包车
[19:44] over your dead body. 除非等你死了
[19:45] And no offense, but we all kind of got excited. 无意冒犯 但我们都对此挺兴奋的
[19:48] Jose failed to mention that you could fit 何塞之前没有说后座可以放进
[19:50] a full-size mattress back there. 一块全尺寸的床垫
[19:53] Not a great salesman. 这个销售员不称职啊
[19:55] Let’s park this thing so I can show you the inside. 把车停下 我给你们展示一下内部
[20:05] What the hell, man? 搞什么啊 兄弟
[20:10] We have lit candles in here. 我们这里面有点蜡烛呢
[20:13] Han’s with a girl? 阿憨居然跟一个妹子在一起
[20:14] Oh, ho, that is one magic car. 老子的车果然是神车
[20:18] You know what that means. 你知道那意味着什么吗
[20:20] Even Han got sex before Caroline. 就连阿憨都比卡洛琳早”开张”
[20:27] Who had 32 years for Han in the pool? 谁下注说阿憨”32年无性”的
[20:30] Uh, I did. 是我
[20:33] He heard that? 这他又能听见了吗
[20:35] Hey, Han, can Caroline borrow that Yaris sometime? 阿憨 卡洛琳改天能借一下你的丰田小车吗
[20:38] Real soon? 改天就是马上
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme