Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Hey, Earl. 厄尔
[00:03] It’s the brand new us in brand new gently used outfits. 全新的我们穿着别人没怎么穿过的二手衣
[00:08] The pit stains are vintage. 污渍走得可是复古风呢
[00:11] I dug mine out of a dumpster. 我这身是从垃圾桶翻出来的
[00:13] It wasn’t even touching the diaper. 完全没有接触到任何尿布的呢
[00:16] I’m not used to seeing you girls in clothes. 我看你们俩穿[自己]衣服好不习惯
[00:19] Things just sound creepier when you’re old. 老头子说这话 听起来更变态
[00:23] As new part owners of the diner, 作为餐厅的新合伙人
[00:25] we’re making improvements. 我们要作出改进
[00:26] Heh, not in the food or decor 当然不是改进食物或装修
[00:28] ’cause LOL. 因为 呵呵你懂的
[00:30] But we’re just gonna look better. 但改进的是我们 要更美
[00:35] Oleg, did you hear the news? 奥列格 你听说了吗
[00:36] We’re not wearing uniforms anymore. 我们以后不穿制服上班啦
[00:38] Cool. 好啊
[00:39] Let’s do it. 那就不穿了
[00:43] Just say the word. 只要一句话
[00:45] The underwear is tear-away too. 内裤也是一撕就掉哦
[00:48] Don’t say words. 千万别说话
[00:52] Oh, God! 天啊
[00:53] I think I just looked into the eye of the tiger. 我觉得我仿佛已经看到了他的”马眼”了
[00:56] Oh, it’s my roach friend, Pierre. 我的蟑螂朋友皮埃尔来了
[00:59] Bonjour, Pierre. 你好[法语] 皮埃尔
[01:01] Au revoir, Pierre. 再见[法语] 皮埃尔
[01:06] Stop, drop, and roll! 停下 趴下 打滚
[01:09] You’re on fire. 你身上着火了
[01:09] You’re on fire. 你身上着火了
[01:11] Now scissor a little. It can’t hurt. 来 磨两下豆腐 磨磨不碍事儿
[01:25] Okay, now that no one can see Oleg’s nipples, 好了 现在奥列格的奶头遮起来了
[01:29] let’s start. 我们开始吧
[01:30] As you know, Max and I are part owners of the diner. 你们也知道 我和麦克斯是这家餐厅的合伙人
[01:33] You been telling us every damn day 你每一天都会告诉我们一遍
[01:34] like a skinny cuckoo clock. 就像瘦版的布谷报时钟
[01:37] Which reminds me, 这倒提醒我
[01:39] I timed my medication to it. 根据你报时 我到该吃药的时间了
[01:42] Pill me, Earl. 我也”药” 厄尔
[01:44] What was that? 那是什么你就吃
[01:46] I don’t know. 我不知道啊
[01:47] Like to keep my body guessing. 我喜欢让我的身体玩猜猜看
[01:49] So what’s this meeting for? 开会到底要干嘛
[01:51] The baby’s almost here 宝宝快出生了
[01:52] and I still have a bunch of new father stuff to do: 我还有很多新手爸爸该干的事没干呢
[01:54] build a crib; 造一张婴儿床
[01:55] get rid of 60 yards of butt-beads. 扔掉总长55米的各式肛门拉珠
[01:59] You can build a crib? 你还会造婴儿床啊
[02:02] Anyway, the big change we’re talking about 总而言之 我们讨论的”大改变”
[02:04] is changing right now. 现在正在换衣服呢
[02:06] Han? 阿憨
[02:07] I don’t want to! 人家不想穿这个啦
[02:09] Okay, fine. 好吧好吧
[02:20] Those shorts look like a cheap hotel, 这短裤看着就像廉价酒店
[02:22] no ballroom. 没有舞厅[“蛋”巢]
[02:25] I already lost my diner. 我已经失去我的餐厅了
[02:26] Haven’t I been shamed enough? 被羞辱得还不够吗
[02:28] Thanks for reminding me. Caroline? 多谢提醒 卡洛琳
[02:35] Now you have. 现在够了
[02:36] And this is what you get for gambling on ladies’ tennis 这就是你的下场 谁让你赌女子网球
[02:39] and owing us $25,000. 还欠我们2万5啊
[02:42] You look like Bob’s “little” boy. 你看起来像鲍勃的”小”儿子
[02:42] “鲍勃的大儿子”是美国一家美式连锁餐厅 汽车通道点餐是对着人偶的嘴
[02:46] Should we order directly into your mouth? 我们该直接往你嘴里点餐吗
[02:52] Han, since the diner is now owner operated, 阿憨 现在这家餐厅是合伙人经营制
[02:55] if we have to wait on tables, so do you. 如果我们得干活 那你也一样
[02:57] You’re gonna cover our shifts because our other business, 我们不在你就得顶替我们 因为我们另一家店
[03:00] the dessert bar, is opening in two days. 甜品酒吧 还有两天就开业了
[03:02] Did you say you own a dessert bar? 你刚是不是提到你有一家甜品酒吧
[03:04] Huh… pill time. 吃药时间又到了
[03:07] I don’t know why I can’t catch a break from you two. 真不知道我上辈子欠了你们多少债
[03:10] I had to put up with Max’s heartbreak 麦克斯和洛城男友兰迪分手
[03:12] over her LA boyfriend Randy for months. 我默默忍受了她好几个月心碎不想干活
[03:14] It was more indulgent than Beyonce’s “Lemonade.” 这比碧昂斯的《柠檬特调》还要宽容啊
[03:14] 这部电影由同名专辑的12歌串联 前部分控诉老公出轨偷情 后部分原谅他
[03:18] – How dare you? – She’s a queen. -好大的胆子 -她可是女王大人
[03:22] The name “Randy” is off-limits in this diner, Han. 兰迪这个名字在餐厅里是禁忌 阿憨
[03:25] Like ambition or fresh milk. 雄心壮志和新鲜牛奶也是
[03:27] Girls, while you have us trapped here, 姑娘们 你们逼我们出席的同时
[03:30] what the hell is a dessert bar? 我想问甜品酒吧到底是什么玩意
[03:33] Is it cake with alcohol in it? 是蛋糕里面有酒
[03:35] Or alcohol with cake? 还是酒配蛋糕啊
[03:36] ‘Cause either way, nobody wants to make love 因为无论哪种 没人会在
[03:39] after eating a big hunk of pie. 吃完一大块馅饼后 还想做爱
[03:42] Earl, everybody understands the concept. 厄尔 大家都懂这个概念
[03:46] I don’t get the dessert bar thing either. 我也搞不懂这甜品酒吧
[03:48] Who wants to hear from a human mustard packet? 谁想听人体黄芥末酱包的意见啊
[03:52] Randy, Randy, Randy. Zing! 兰迪 兰迪 兰迪 咬我啊
[03:58] Damn, baby got back. 靠 小矮子有辣臀啊
[04:00] Thanks for the input, but I think I know what I’m doing. 多谢你们的意见 但我知道我在做什么
[04:03] I went to Wharton. 我可是沃顿毕业的
[04:05] Wharton. 提到沃顿了
[04:06] That’s my last pill. 该吃最后一片药了
[04:10] Hey, every-baby! 各位宝宝安安
[04:14] Yeah, it’s my due date. 没错 预产期到了
[04:17] This baby is taking longer to come out 等这个宝宝出来的时间比
[04:19] than a Catholic from Indiana. 印第安纳州的天主教徒出柜的时间还要久
[04:23] Sophie, do you feel anything? 苏菲 你有感觉到什么了吗
[04:26] I mean, besides the vibrating panties I got you? 除了我送给你的震动内裤之外的感觉
[04:30] Oh, is that what that sound is? 原来怪声音是那个啊
[04:31] I thought a bee got in here. 我还以为店里飞进一只蜜蜂呢
[04:33] Well, I’ll be in my booth 我去我的专座
[04:35] waiting for my baby. 等待我宝宝的降临
[04:45] Welcome to the Williamsburg Diner. 欢迎来到威廉斯堡餐厅
[04:49] I’ll be your waiter, Han. 我是您的服务员 阿憨
[04:52] Who’s the new girl? 这个新妞是谁啊
[04:55] I don’t like her. 我不喜欢她
[05:01] None of these bartenders have dessert bar experience. 这些酒保全都没有甜品酒吧的工作经验
[05:05] I guess that’s because we made it up. 我猜那是因为这种酒吧是我们瞎编的
[05:07] That one guy got drunk at the M&M’s store. 有个家伙在巧克力豆专卖店喝醉过
[05:10] That’s in the ballpark. 能勉强搭上边吧
[05:11] You just like him ’cause he gave you candy. 你喜欢他是因为他给你糖果了
[05:14] It did not hurt. 试试又不会死
[05:18] Hey. I’m here for the bartender job. 你好 我是来应聘酒保工作的
[05:21] Well, you’re not holding your penis, 你手里没有提着你的”鸟”
[05:22] so you’re doing better than the last guy. 这已说明你比上一个好多了
[05:25] Full disclosure: that guy’s still in the running. 完全公开原则 那家伙还在候选名单
[05:28] Mine would be here, but he gets nervous at interviews. 我也想露鸟 但我的鸟面试时会紧张
[05:32] He’s funny. 他好有趣
[05:33] He’s an actual bartender. 他的工作就是酒保
[05:35] He’s qualified, and he’s still not holding his penis. 资质符合 而且还没有露鸟
[05:37] You’re hired. 你被雇佣了
[05:38] Welcome aboard, Randall. 欢迎加入 兰德尔
[05:39] I hate that name. People call me “Randy.” 我讨厌这个名字 人们都叫我”兰迪”
[05:43] And we hate that name. Out you go. 我们讨厌这个名字 你可以走了
[05:45] No, no, no. 不不不
[05:46] No, no, that’s… come on. 别啊 别这样
[05:47] He’s not gonna bother me. 他不会影响到我
[05:49] He looks nothing like my Randy. 他跟我的兰迪完全不像
[05:51] My Randy is a 我的兰迪
[05:53] mountain of a man. 如山一般高大伟岸
[05:55] But life got in the way. 但生活成了我们的阻碍
[05:57] He lives in LA and I was starting this dessert bar. 他住在洛杉矶 而我要打理这家甜品酒吧
[06:01] Yeah, she’s not over it. 唉 她仍余情未了
[06:03] Yeah, and you really pooped the bed with the name thing. 唉 你的名字让到嘴边的鸭子飞了
[06:07] He could pick me up with one arm 他可以一手拎着我
[06:09] and carry Chinese food with the other. 一手拎着中餐
[06:13] Where’d that guy go? 那家伙去哪儿了
[06:15] He disappeared faster than Adam Lambert. 他比亚当·兰伯特的名气消失得还快
[06:18] Max, we need to avoid any reminders of Randy. 麦克斯 我们得避开任何会让你想到兰迪的事物
[06:21] I can’t go back to that depression you were in. 我不想再次经历你抑郁的那阶段
[06:23] It was so hard for me. 我太可怜太难熬了
[06:26] Don’t worry. 别担心
[06:28] I’ll be okay and so will we. 我会没事的 我们也会没事的
[06:30] This is Williamsburg; 这里可是威廉斯堡
[06:31] you can’t spit without hitting a bartender. 随便吐个口水都能打中一个酒保
[06:33] Or an artisanal pickle maker. 或腌泡菜的人
[06:36] Why do we live here? 我们为什么要住这里啊
[06:38] I’m here for the bartender interview. 我是来面试酒保的
[06:45] Oh, no, you two. 不是吧 居然是你俩
[06:48] How do we know him? 我们认识他吗
[06:50] Wait a minute. 等等
[06:51] Dad? 爸爸
[06:54] You’re the puppet guy that tried to sue us 你是那个想告我们的木偶男
[06:56] two years and three businesses ago 就在两年前 我们三个生意之前时
[06:59] She broke my puppet. 她弄坏了我的木偶
[07:02] Wait, we never had sex. 等等 我们没有上过床啊
[07:06] Did we? 对吧
[07:08] Do you wiggle a lot? 你是不是老爱扭啊
[07:11] I do. 是的
[07:13] But we didn’t. 但我们没上过床
[07:15] Anyway, uh, since I changed psychopharmacologists, 总而言之 我换了精神药物学家后
[07:20] the puppets aren’t talking to me 木偶们跟我说话的次数
[07:22] as much. 变少了
[07:24] Here’s my resume. 这是我的简历
[07:37] Please don’t call the references. 千万不要打给上面的介绍人
[07:39] They’re all jealous of me. 他们都嫉妒我会说我坏话
[07:42] Under special skills, you wrote, “Revenge.” 特殊技能这里 你填的是《复仇》
[07:45] Oh, whoops, that was supposed to be under 哎呀 那应该是填在
[07:47] “Favorite TV Shows.” “喜爱的电视剧”那一栏
[07:49] But can’t we just let bygones be bygones? 都过去了 我们能既往不咎吗
[07:51] I mean, really, I’ve done a lot of work on myself. 说真的 我下了很大功夫改变自己
[07:53] I have found inner peace, 我找到了内心的平和
[07:55] and I’ve completely… completely centered myself 我通过一系列…一系列的治疗
[07:58] through a series of… of therapy sessions 完全… 完全集中自我后…
[08:00] that became intensely sexual. 从治疗变成了性关系
[08:06] Yeah, I know. It’s on your resume. 我知道 你简历上有写
[08:08] Him you can call. 你可以打给他
[08:11] We don’t like to work with 我们不喜欢同事是
[08:13] nemesises. 臭人[仇人]
[08:16] Nemesi? 丑人
[08:18] Let’s just go with “Creepy people that we hate.” 这么说吧 “我们讨厌的怪人”
[08:22] Fine. 行
[08:23] You two, with your porcelain skin 你们俩皮肤白嫩
[08:26] and your businesses. 开个店了不起啊
[08:29] I’ll go back to my crappy daytime job, 我回去继续干我那份破工作
[08:31] but FYI, Cagney and Lacey, 但提醒你们一句 美国警花
[08:35] nobody knows what the hell a dessert bar is. 没人知道甜点酒吧到底是什么鬼
[08:39] What is so hard to understand? 有这么难以理解吗
[08:40] It’s signature cocktails 不就是招牌鸡尾酒
[08:42] paired with dessert confections. 配上甜品糖果吗
[08:45] Why do all my enemies have to be geniuses? 为什么我的仇家都是天才
[08:51] He does seem a lot better. 他的确看起来好多了
[08:53] Max, we open in two days; we need a bartender. 麦克斯 还有两天就开业了 我们需要一个酒保
[08:55] Look, I will just take care of the drinks 听着 酒水这块就先交给我
[08:57] till we find the right person not named “Randy.” 我们会找到不叫”兰迪”的合适人选
[09:00] Max, look around. We did it. 麦克斯 看看这里 我们做到了
[09:03] And it only cost every cent we got 只不过花光了
[09:05] from your big movie deal. 你电影合同挣来的每一分钱而已
[09:06] And the weed money you were hiding 还有你藏在”非大麻钱”盒子里的
[09:07] in that box labeled “Not weed money.” 用来买大麻的每一分钱
[09:10] I’m gonna go check out the bathroom again. 我再去检查一下厕所
[09:12] You know you’ve made it when you have an industrial flush. 拥有能自动冲水的马桶时 就知道自己成功了
[09:14] The seat is clean. You don’t even have to hover. 马桶圈是干净的 你不用撅着屁股
[09:17] Come on! 这么爽
[09:20] Delivery for Max and Caroline. 麦克斯和卡洛琳的快递到了
[09:24] What are you wearing? 你穿的是什么呀
[09:26] And I don’t know how this is possible, 我不知道这怎么有可能
[09:27] but you have a camel toe. 但你居然有骆驼趾
[09:30] It’s my flower delivery uniform. 这是我的送花制服
[09:32] I picked up a shift so I could pay you two shrews faster 我多打份工 就可以快点还你俩悍妇钱
[09:35] and get my diner back. 早点把餐厅弄回来
[09:37] Now, could you please sign? I left my bicycle unlocked. 麻烦签收一下 我的自行车没锁呢
[09:40] It says, “Max and Caroline, 上面写着 “麦克斯和卡洛琳
[09:41] congratulations on your dessert bar, Randy.” 祝你们的甜品酒吧开张大吉 兰迪”
[09:45] These are from Randy. 这花是兰迪送的
[09:46] Oh, my God. Get these out of here. 天啊 快拿出去
[09:48] The Upsy Daisies are our most popular item. 雏菊宝宝是我们最受欢迎的花束
[09:52] Widows get into fist fights over them. 寡妇们可是为了这花大打出手呢
[09:55] Yes! 爽
[09:57] Han, get these out of here. 阿憨 快把这花拿走
[09:58] I can’t have her see these. Go. 我不能让她看见这花 快走
[10:00] I will make a notation that you did not tip. 我会写个批注 说你没给小费
[10:03] No 19-digit promo code for you. 你休想拿到19位数电子优惠码
[10:09] The mail wasn’t there, but that unexplained puddle 没有信件 但走廊那个不明水坑
[10:11] in the hallway is thriving. 现在越来越大了
[10:14] I’m afraid they’re gonna call it a pool 我好怕他们会称其为”泳池”
[10:15] and try to raise our rent. 然后以此来提高租金
[10:17] Good! 很好啊
[10:18] I’d love to have friends over to my puddle for a change. 我也想有天能换我邀请朋友到自家水坑玩
[10:22] Our liquor license was supposed to come today. 我们的酒水供应许可证今天应该寄到了呀
[10:24] We should have gotten mail by now. 现在早应该收到信件了
[10:25] We also should have left batteries 我们也早该将电池
[10:27] in the carbon monoxide detector, 放进一氧化碳检测器
[10:28] but I got tired of all the beeping. 但我受够了那玩意一直响
[10:31] Do your eyes feel bloodier than usual? 你的眼睛是不是比平时更红啊
[10:35] Hey, gals! 姑娘们
[10:37] Yeah, nope. Still not a mother. 是的 没动静 我还没当妈
[10:40] Oh, I’m so bored. 我好无聊啊
[10:43] I’ve Netflix’d, Hulu’d, Amazoned. 看完三家在线视频网站的视频了
[10:46] I’m about to HBO GO out of my mind. 我准备要换第四家狂看了
[10:50] Sophie, where did you get those Upsy Daisies? 苏菲 这小雏菊哪儿来的
[10:53] Oh, Han gave them to me. 阿憨给我的
[10:55] Yeah, and he tried to sell me a time-share in the Poconos. 他还试图卖给我波克诺山的一套分时度假房
[10:58] Yeah, but I got to say, 可我不得不说
[11:00] I was a little intrigued. 我有一点点动心了
[11:02] Sophie, you shouldn’t be down here. 苏菲 你不该下来
[11:04] There’s a probable carbon monoxide leak. 我们这里的煤气很可能泄露了
[11:06] You should go check out our pool. 你去看看我们的泳池吧
[11:09] Why did Han give you flowers? 为什么阿憨要送你花
[11:11] Is he trying to hit that? 他想上你吗
[11:13] Oh, well, he’d have to reach that first. 那他也得先够得着那里才行啊
[11:16] No, they were for you guys. 没有啦 这花是送给你们的
[11:18] Yeah, Caroline didn’t want them. 卡洛琳不想要
[11:20] Yeah, but I’m not above garbage flowers. 可我不介意收别人不要的花
[11:23] These are from Randy for me. 这花是兰迪送给我的
[11:28] You! 你居然
[11:30] Max, I didn’t want to tell you about the flowers. 麦克斯 我不想告诉你花的事情
[11:32] I didn’t want to upset you. 因为我不希望你不开心
[11:34] If you don’t want to upset me, 如果你不希望我不开心
[11:35] then why do you chew salad so loudly? 那你嚼沙拉的时候为什么这么大声
[11:39] Uh, she’s got a point there, Caroline. 她说得很对 卡洛琳
[11:47] I am not mad. 我 不 生气
[11:50] You’re not? 真的吗
[11:51] No. 真的
[11:52] It was really nice of Randy to send flowers 兰迪人真好 还特地送花过来
[11:54] and maybe I should call him. 或许我该打给他
[11:56] Bad idea to get in touch with Randy. 跟兰迪联系可不是个好主意
[11:58] Very bad idea, like, 这主意糟透了 就像
[12:00] jumpsuits on short women. 小矮子穿连体裤
[12:01] What? 什么
[12:02] He did a nice thing 他发出了善意
[12:04] and I just want to thank him. 我只想谢谢他
[12:05] We’ll thank him together. 那我们一起谢他
[12:07] You know what people like to get nowadays? 你知道现在的人喜欢什么吗
[12:08] A handwritten note. Let me grab my stationery. 手写便条 让我拿我的信纸
[12:12] It’s a Rite Aid receipt so there’s plenty of room. 这是一张收据 有大把地方写字
[12:16] – Dear Randy… – You know what? -亲爱的兰迪 -算了
[12:18] Just calling Randy is rude. 打给兰迪太失礼了
[12:20] Since when do you worry about rude? 你什么时候开始担心失礼这件事了
[12:22] – You interrupt almost every… – I want to FaceTime him. -你几乎每次都打断… -我直接跟他视频好了
[12:24] That’s much worse, and you just interrupted me Ag… 那样更糟 你刚又打断我说话…
[12:26] – Hi, Randy. – Max! -兰迪 -麦克斯
[12:28] It’s so great to hear from you. 很高兴你能找我
[12:30] Is Caroline not there, or is she standing behind you 卡洛琳不在吗 还是她站在你身后
[12:33] with her arms folded, looking angry? 双臂交叉 一脸不爽
[12:35] My arms aren’t folded, they’re on my hips. 我没有交叉双臂 我叉的是腰
[12:37] And I’m not angry, 而且我没有不爽
[12:38] but Max called you without my permission. 但麦克斯没有经过我同意就打给你
[12:41] Hi, Miss Channing. 你好 钱宁姐
[12:44] Max has to get off the phone. 麦克斯必须挂电话
[12:46] You’re embarrassing me. 你这样我好丢脸啊
[12:48] Max, it took you three months 麦克斯 你用了整整三个月
[12:50] and a palette of Cheetos to get over him. 吃了全部口味的薯片才忘了他
[12:52] You covered the screen, not the speaker. 你盖住的是屏幕 不是麦克风
[12:56] You shouldn’t be talking to him. 你不该跟他说话
[12:58] You shouldn’t be wearing blue eye shadow. 你也不该画蓝色眼影
[13:01] You told me it looked nice 是你说好看的
[13:03] and now I’ve ruined the receipt and I can’t take it back. 现在小票毁了 我不能退货了
[13:06] Guys, I’m getting whiplash. 两位 我脖子要扭伤啦
[13:08] You know what? Everyone just calm down. 都不要激动好不好
[13:11] I’m just saying thank you. 我只是想说声谢谢
[13:14] God-uh! 搞毛啊
[13:17] Sophie, is it time? 苏菲 到时间了吗
[13:18] Are you in labor? 你要生了吗
[13:20] No. 不
[13:21] I broke my masturbating underwear. 我自慰内裤坏了
[13:25] Ah, but you know how that goes. 但你知道怎么回事吧
[13:27] I do not 我不知道
[13:29] and I will not act like I might. 我也不会表现得我可能知道
[13:32] You know, you’re a puzzle 你是一个
[13:34] that I have no interest in solving. 我完全没兴趣解开的迷
[13:38] Here’s your mail. 你的信来了
[13:39] The mail. 信
[13:40] Our liquor license. 我们的酒水供应许可证
[13:41] Yeah. 是啊
[13:42] You know what, 对了
[13:43] I think my masturbating underwear is short-circuiting, 我觉得我的自慰内裤短路了
[13:46] but… eeh… oh… but it feels pretty good. 但… 触电感觉可是相当好哟
[13:52] Is not coming because I made a tiny mistake on the forms? 申请没通过 因为我填表时犯了个小错
[13:57] Well, if it makes you feel any better, 如果这话能让你好过些
[13:59] nobody knows what a dessert bar is. 我想说 没人知道甜品酒吧是什么鬼
[14:02] And frankly, 老实说
[14:03] it just makes people angry. 这点会让人很不爽
[14:08] Max, I have bad news. 麦克斯 我有个坏消息
[14:09] Oh, my God… you’re naked! 天啊 你怎么没穿衣服
[14:11] I’m saying thank you to Randy. 我在感谢兰迪呢
[14:15] Looks like Randy is thanking himself. 貌似兰迪在”感谢”他自己
[14:19] Oh, hey, sorry about that. 抱歉
[14:20] That thank you kind of got away from us. 感谢的过程有点失控了
[14:24] Max, put your pants on, we’re going downtown. 麦克斯 把裤子穿上 我们要去市区
[14:26] That’s funny, Randy just told me 真巧 兰迪刚叫我脱掉裤子
[14:28] to take them off for the same reason. 因为他也要去”湿区”
[14:37] Last time I saw a line this long, 我上一次看见这么长的队伍[毒品]
[14:39] it went up my nose. 统统被我吸进鼻子了
[14:41] And I almost married Katt Williams. 我还嗨到差点嫁给凯特·威廉姆斯
[14:44] Excuse me? 请问一下
[14:45] Is there a different line for people 这里有没有另一排队伍
[14:47] who just made one tiny mistake and it’s not her fault 是专门给表上有小错 但不是填写人的错
[14:49] ’cause she was just overwhelmed at the time? 是因为当时太累才填错的人排的
[14:57] Max, we’re gonna die here. 麦克斯 我们要死在这里了
[14:58] Ugh, finally. 终于解脱了
[15:01] I’d give out flyers for the dessert bar, but I just saw 我本想在这里发发甜品酒吧的传单 但我刚看见
[15:02] someone pull an unwrapped cheese stick out of his pocket. 有人从口袋里掏出一根没包装的芝士条
[15:05] I can’t believe you filled out a form wrong. 真不敢相信你填表也会出错
[15:08] Start a business much? 还创业呢
[15:11] Uh, in my defense, this is kind of your fault. 在我看来 这算是你的错
[15:15] Me? How is it my fault? 我 怎么就成了我的错了
[15:17] I was in a fort made out of pillows most of July. 我七月大部分时间都在枕头乡里
[15:20] Or was it August? 还是当时已经八月了
[15:22] I don’t know, you can lose track of time in a fort. 我不知道 你在枕头乡会忘记时间流逝
[15:24] Exactly. 没错
[15:25] I had to jackass around this whole city 但我不得不满城跑
[15:27] to get the dessert bar ready while you were 筹备甜品酒吧 而你却在
[15:29] rolling in the deep, getting over Randy. 悲伤中翻滚 试图忘掉兰迪
[15:31] So… 所以
[15:33] hello from the other side. 来自枕头乡外的问候
[15:37] Girl fight. 妹子撕逼
[15:38] Worldstar. 开撕啦
[15:42] And now, after all that, 事到如今 你经历了那么多
[15:44] I catch you going down on Randy’s iPhone. 却被我抓包你和兰迪在视频激情
[15:46] I’m warning you right now, 我现在就警告你
[15:48] I am not bathing you again. 我不会再帮你洗澡了
[15:50] Look, there is a mathematical formula 听着 有一道数学公式
[15:53] involved in break-up sex. 存在于分手炮里
[15:54] What do you know about math? 你懂个屁数学啊
[15:56] You always leave out six when you count to ten. 你连数1到10 都会忘了数6
[16:00] Doesn’t mean you’re stupid. 那不意味着你蠢
[16:01] A lot of persons do that. 很多人都会这样
[16:04] Typically, in a break-up, 通常来说 两人分手后
[16:05] if you live in the same city, 如果你们住在同一个城市
[16:07] you go to the guy’s house to pick up your stuff, 你去男方家里收拾你的东西
[16:09] and then you do it. 你们会打一炮
[16:10] That’s one time. 这是第一炮
[16:12] Then you “forget something” and he brings it to your place 然后你”漏拿了东西” 他送到你家
[16:15] and then you do it. 你们又会打一炮
[16:15] That’s two. 这是第二炮
[16:16] Then you run into each other at a bar, 然后你们在酒吧相遇
[16:19] do it in the bathroom. 在厕所里打炮
[16:20] Three. 第三炮
[16:21] Then you fake a pregnancy. That’s four. 接着你假装怀孕 第四炮
[16:24] Then he fakes an STD. That’s five. 再接着他假装得性病 第五炮
[16:26] And then you’re broken up. 再然后你们就彻底分手了
[16:31] There’s been no math. 根本没有数学
[16:33] Five is a number. 五是一个数字
[16:35] Numbers are math. Read a book. 数字就是数学 看看书吧
[16:38] Yeah. Read a book. 对啊 要多看书
[16:40] Name a book. 你说个书名来听听
[16:42] The phone book. 电话本[书]
[16:46] This line is for municipal licenses only. 这里只办市政许可证
[16:49] Not driver’s licenses, wedding licenses, or whatnot. 驾照 结婚证或其他的 一律不在这里
[16:52] Municipal licenses. 只办市政许可证
[16:53] If you don’t know what that is, you’re in the wrong line. 如果你不知道是什么 那你就是排错队了
[16:56] How could you not know what line 怎么会有人不知道
[16:57] you’re supposed to be standing in? 就瞎排队呢
[17:03] Randy, let me call you back from the bathroom. 兰迪 我等下去厕所打给你
[17:05] I know where it is. I used to work here. 我知道在哪儿 我以前在这工作过
[17:07] Max! 麦克斯
[17:09] Hey, Caroline. 卡洛琳
[17:11] Oh, Max was just thanking me for the flowers again. 麦克斯又在因为花的事感谢我呢
[17:13] That’s why I’m not wearing a shirt. 所以我没有穿上衣
[17:16] Or pants. 或裤子
[17:18] Uh, let me call you back, but keep your pants off. 晚点打给你 裤子先别穿上哦
[17:22] What? I am not counting that as one. 干嘛 这一次我不会算入五次中
[17:24] Were you really gonna spank it 你真的打算在
[17:26] in the middle of the municipal building? 政府办公楼打他屁股吗
[17:28] Spank it? 打屁股
[17:30] Don’t be crass, Caroline. 别这么低俗好吗 卡洛琳
[17:32] Yes. 是的
[17:34] Next! 下一个
[17:35] Ding ding ding! 来了 来了
[17:37] It’s just some clerical error 应该只是笔误之类的
[17:38] so we should be able to get our license today. 我们应该今天就可以拿到许可证了
[17:40] Let me handle this. 让我来处理
[17:41] You know you have a history of 毕竟你也知道你过去有
[17:42] getting slappy with bureaucrats. 碰到官老爷就犯二的历史
[17:45] Hi. 您好
[17:46] We got this in the mail, 我们收到这封信
[17:48] and there’s been some teensy little mistake… 里面貌似有个小小的错误
[17:49] Well, well, well! 哎哟哟
[17:53] Him! 这货
[17:56] I’ve got this, Moesha. 莫伊莎 放着我来
[17:58] Why don’t you go clean up your little 你何不去清理一下
[17:59] Lean Cuisine explosion in the microwave? 微波炉里你弄出来的速冻食品残渣呢
[18:02] Oh, she’s a mess. 她可邋遢了
[18:05] Now, how can I 我能怎么
[18:07] not help you two? 给两位帮倒忙呢
[18:10] This is your dead-end job? 这就是你说的没出路工作吗
[18:12] I pictured you working as a drug mule 我还想象你是去当运毒人
[18:14] or a seat filler on The View. 或脱口秀节目充场面的观众呢
[18:17] That’s a job? 那也叫工作吗
[18:19] Dude, I just made a mistake on the application. 兄弟 我就只是申请表上填错了
[18:22] Can’t you just give us a break? 能不能放我们一马
[18:23] Our dessert bar is supposed to open tomorrow night. 我们的甜品酒吧本来应该明晚开幕
[18:25] Please? 求你了
[18:26] I gave up a boyfriend for this business, 我为了这生意放弃了我男朋友
[18:28] and I’m gonna mess up 如果这事黄了
[18:29] her pretty face if it doesn’t work out. 我一定会把她这张美颜划个稀巴烂
[18:31] Max, thank you. 麦克斯 谢谢你
[18:33] I was starting to think you didn’t think I was that pretty. 我本来还开始觉得你认为我没那么好看呢
[18:37] If we don’t fix this, we’re gonna have to delay our opening. 如果我们不搞定这事 我们开幕就得延后了
[18:40] So please? 求求你了
[18:42] You know what? 这样吧
[18:43] Let me talk to my supervisor. 我跟我上司谈谈
[18:52] His neck’s a little rusty, 他的脖子有些僵硬了
[18:54] but that’s a no. 但他摇头了
[18:59] I would make us a drink but without a liquor license, 我想给咱俩调杯酒 但没有许可证
[19:02] all I can make is meth. 我唯一能做的只有冰毒
[19:04] This is all my fault. 这全是我的错
[19:05] No, I was in a funk about Randy 不是 是我因为兰迪变成废人
[19:08] and you had to do all this stuff on your own. 所以你得自己张罗各种大小事
[19:09] – It’s my fault. – Okay, good. -是我的错 -好吧 太好了
[19:11] That’s what I really thought, 这才是我真实想法
[19:13] but I just wanted to make sure it was out there. 但我想先确定咱俩都这么想
[19:16] We have zero luck, Max, zero. 麦克斯 我们毫无运气 屁点没有
[19:19] I just stopped by to say 我就顺便过来说一句
[19:22] I’m sorry about your dessert bar. 甜品酒吧的事我也很遗憾
[19:25] You two are unlucky A, F. 你俩倒霉到”像屎”啊
[19:30] That’s “As Freddie.” 是”像屎迪哥”
[19:32] He’s a friend of mine. 他是我的朋友
[19:34] He’s very unlucky. 他就倒霉到不行
[19:37] Earl, 厄尔
[19:38] there’s no outside liquor. 不能从外面带酒
[19:40] ‘Cause it just makes us feel worse. 因为这会让我们感觉更糟糕
[19:42] This ain’t outside liquor. It’s from the diner. 这不是外面带的酒 这是餐厅的
[19:44] Can’t you tell by the beef floating in it? 从酒上飘的牛肉碎 你看不出吗
[19:48] Oh, my God. It’s not from outside. 天啊 这不是外面带的酒
[19:50] It’s from the diner. 是从餐厅内部
[19:51] Max, who owns the diner? 麦克斯 餐厅老板是谁
[19:53] Me, you, and an Asian squirrel. 我 你 还有一只亚洲松鼠
[19:56] Max, we don’t need a liquor license because… 麦克斯 我们不需要再申请许可证因为…
[19:58] We already have one. 我们已经有一个了
[20:00] Oh! I just did more math. 我又做了一道数学题
[20:02] Still not math! 这也不算数学
[20:06] I haven’t seen women move that fast 我上一次看女人跑这么快
[20:09] since the Activia recall. 是酸奶出现细菌污染被召回那次
[20:12] Here it is! 找到了
[20:14] Oh, my God, Han’s middle name is Margaret. 天啊 阿憨的中间名是玛格丽特
[20:17] Sometimes the universe just gives you a gift. 想不到天上真的会掉馅饼啊
[20:20] This entitles the owner, operator, operators… 凡持有该证的老板 经营者 经营者们…
[20:23] That’s us! 就是我们
[20:23] …of the Williamsburg Diner 威廉斯堡餐厅的经营者
[20:25] to serve alcohol to those persons 21 and over, 有权贩卖酒类给21岁以上顾客
[20:28] reserving the right to not serve those persons 以及不卖酒类商品给
[20:29] who do not supply valid ID! 不能出示有效证件客人
[20:31] Max, do you know what this means? 麦克斯 你知道这代表什么意思吗
[20:32] I am totally carding Han Margaret 我绝对要在憨·玛格丽特
[20:35] when he comes in our dessert bar, 来甜品酒吧时 检查他证件
[20:37] which is so opening tomorrow night. 我们酒吧明晚绝对能开幕
[20:40] Hey, every-baby. 各位宝宝安安
[20:43] Still preg… achoo! 还怀着…
[21:03] Are you guys seeing this too? 你们也看到这个了吗
[21:08] I’m never gonna forget it. 我这辈子都忘不掉了
[21:12] I think my water broke. 我的羊水好像破了
[21:15] Oleg! 奥列格
[21:15] Get out here and bring the mop bucket. 快拿水桶拖把出来
[21:17] Sophie’s in labor. 苏菲要生了
[21:18] Oh. I’m calling the car right now. 我现在就打电话叫车
[21:21] It says “Your Lyft driver is already here.” 上面写着”你的司机已到”
[21:24] Did somebody order a car? 有人叫车吗
[21:27] Look, it’s Minnie Driver. 是女演员明妮·德里弗[迷你司机]
[21:30] Sophie, we’re having a baby. 苏菲 我们的孩子要出世啦
[21:34] I’m scared. 我好怕
[21:36] She should be scared, 她的确该怕
[21:37] she’s wearing electric underwear. 她穿着通电内裤呢
[21:42] Slow, easy breaths. 慢慢来 深呼吸
[21:44] I am! 我有啊
[21:46] I was more talking to myself. 我其实是在跟自己说啦
[21:48] Don’t leave me in there alone. 别丢下我一个人啊
[21:51] You know I see dead people. 明知道我快死 现在都能看到鬼了
[21:54] It’s coming. 要来了
[21:55] It’s coming! 就要来了
[21:59] It’s here! 到了
[22:01] The baby? 孩子吗
[22:08] Well, a baby. 的确来了个”孩子”
[22:10] Oh, good, our goober driver’s here. 好了 我们的”幼”步司机到了
[22:12] Aren’t I suffering enough 为了从你俩手上赎回餐厅
[22:14] to get the diner back from you two? 我受的苦还不够吗
[22:16] I’m already driving for Lyft and Uber 我已经同时是滴滴和优步的司机
[22:19] and selling Molly out of that glove compartment. 副驾杂物箱里还有兼职卖的摇头丸呢
[22:21] Shotgun! 我要坐副驾
[22:25] Han, I hate to hit the stereotype of Asian women drivers, 阿憨 我不想说亚洲女司机车技都烂
[22:29] but could you speed the hell up? 但你他娘的能不能开快点
[22:31] Do you want to arrive quickly 你们是想快点到达
[22:33] or do you want to arrive safely? 还是想要安全到达
[22:35] A teddy bear doesn’t count as carpooling, lady! 放个泰迪熊你开毛多人车道啊 死婆娘
[22:40] I can’t have a car baby. 我孩子不能是车生儿
[22:42] Three of my brothers were born in the car. 我三个兄弟都是车上出生的
[22:45] On the way to the woods, 都是在去森林的路上
[22:46] where they were supposed to be born. 他们本应该在森林里出生
[22:49] Sophie, do you think you could move your seat up a scooch? 苏菲 你的座位能不能往前拉一点
[22:52] Only because I think my leg is broken. 只因我腿已压骨折
[22:55] This reminds me of a road trip I took one time 这让我想起有次公路旅行
[22:58] with Earth, Wind & Fire. 我跟大地风火乐团的人一起
[23:00] The car was so cramped, 结果因为车上太挤
[23:01] we had to leave Wind behind. 我们只好先放”风”下车
[23:03] I feel like someone just left some wind behind in here. 我觉得车上的某人屁股也放了”风”
[23:08] Signal much? 敢打灯吗
[23:12] Sophie, smile for the camera. 苏菲 冲镜头笑一个
[23:17] I don’t want to miss a minute. 我不想错过任何一秒
[23:19] No Golishevsky man has ever been there 我家族的男人还没有过任何一个
[23:21] for the birth of his child. 是孩子出世时在身边陪着的
[23:23] Why, because it’s bad luck 为啥 是因为看到
[23:24] to see your wife before she’s born? 自己的老婆出生会带来霉运吗
[23:27] You tell one story where your uncle marries his daughter, 跟人分享自己的叔叔娶了他女儿的故事
[23:30] and suddenly, you’re the incest guy. 突然之间 自己就被人当乱伦男
[23:33] Uh-oh. 惨了
[23:35] It’s happening. 真要生了
[23:38] Ah, I can feel the baby’s head. 我能感觉到宝宝的脑袋
[23:47] It’s your sandwich. 是你的潜艇堡啊
[23:50] It’s yours now. 送你吧
[23:54] All right. 好吧
[23:57] Sophie, you have to make it to the hospital. 苏菲 你得撑到医院啊
[23:59] I sold my rare toe-porn collection 我卖了我世面罕见的脚趾控黄片
[24:02] to pay for a fancy birthing suite. 订了高档产房呢
[24:05] I’m gonna give birth to this baby in style. 我要很有范儿地生下这孩子
[24:08] I won’t have to protect it from wild animals afterwards, 毕竟生完不需要担心有野生动物袭击
[24:11] you know, which is nice. 这感觉太好了
[24:14] Sophie, don’t get too comfortable in that suite. 苏菲 别在高档产房里待舒爽了才生
[24:16] You’re gonna need to drop it like it’s hot 一到医院就把孩子像
[24:18] the second we get to the hospital. 拉开插销的手榴弹一样扔出来
[24:20] Max and I have to get ready for our dessert bar opening. 我和麦克斯还得给甜品酒吧开幕做准备呢
[24:23] Baby on board! Move it or lose it! 车上有婴儿 挡我者死
[24:27] In their defense, it looks like no one’s driving this car. 替他们辩解下 他们看不出这车是有人驾驶的
[24:34] Excuse me, doctor? It’s been 12 hours. 不好意思 医生 已经12小时了
[24:37] Is there some way we could speed this up? 有没有什么方法能加速一下
[24:39] You know, jumping jacks, Indian food, 比如让她开合跳 吃印度菜拉出来
[24:41] a C-section? 或剖腹产
[24:43] Does she need to be in here? 她有在场的需要吗
[24:45] Yeah. 有吧
[24:48] Yeah, that one 这妞
[24:50] and the other one over there are the godparents. 跟那边那妞 是这孩子的干妈
[24:53] Max. 麦克斯
[24:55] Yeah, girl. 加油啊 老姐
[24:57] They’re not a couple. 她们不是一对
[24:59] Oleg thinks they do it a little though. 虽然奥列格觉得她们有一点拉拉倾向
[25:03] Only 1 centimeter. I don’t feel anything. 只开了一公分 还是没有出来的迹象
[25:06] It could be a while. 估计还得一阵
[25:07] Sophie, you may want to take off the Spanx. 苏菲 你最好把束腹裤脱了吧
[25:09] I’m pregnant. 我只是怀孕
[25:11] I’m not dead. 又不是死了
[25:15] Oh, man, tub legs. 坐浴缸脚麻了
[25:18] I’ll be back. 我会再回来
[25:19] But not because I want to. 不过不是因为我想回来
[25:23] Oleg, come on, film the room. 奥列格 赶紧啊 拍下这产房
[25:26] I want our baby to know that I was treated like a queen. 我想要孩子知道我曾有过女皇般待遇
[25:31] You know, I think Elton John had this room 我记得艾尔顿·约翰生孩子的时候
[25:33] when he gave birth. 好像就是在这间生的
[25:35] I’m sorry, I lost y’all. 抱歉 我刚才找不到你们
[25:37] I feel asleep on a gurney and woke up in the morgue. 我在轮床上睡着 醒来发现被人推到停尸间了
[25:43] I scared the pants off a bunch of med students. 我把一票医科学生给吓尿了
[25:49] Ooh, there’s my alarm. 我的闹钟响了
[25:51] I have to go have break-up phone sex with my ex, Randy. 我得去跟我的前男友兰迪打电话分手炮了
[25:54] Like you do. 就像你们一样
[25:56] Well, don’t go very far ’cause 别走太远
[25:58] Oleg gets fainty in hospitals 奥列格在医院
[26:00] and supermarkets that also sell clothing. 跟那些卖丑衣服的超市会头晕
[26:04] It’s just too much. 太难以接受了
[26:07] Max, you and Randy have had more sex since your break-up 麦克斯你跟兰迪打过的分手炮
[26:10] then I had with my college boyfriend. 比我跟我大学男友”做”过的还多次
[26:12] Granted, he was very busy with musical theater. 虽然他是因为当年醉心于音乐剧
[26:15] The only time we had sex was when he was in his Cats’ costume 我们唯一一次做爱 是他穿着《猫》的戏服
[26:18] and he asked me to give him a Rum Tum Tugger. 并让我以剧中帅猫身份来”宠幸”他
[26:21] The rule is 规矩就是
[26:23] you have sex five times before you’re broken up. 在正式分手前得”做”足足五次
[26:25] And this is number five. 而这是第五次
[26:26] Historically, the biggest, sweatiest, 根据过往经验 最盛大 汗水淋漓
[26:28] and the most butt-centric… 最以菊花为中心的一次
[26:30] his, not mine. 他的 不是我的
[26:31] So… 所以
[26:33] Do not disturb. 请勿打扰
[26:36] It’s facing the wrong way, and it’s very disturbing. 你平板拿反了 画面十分恶心人[打扰]
[26:40] Hey, Randy. 兰迪 你好啊
[26:41] Oh, sorry, I just, uh, just woke up. 抱歉 我… 刚起床
[26:44] Looks like you’ve been up for awhile. 感觉你已经”起立”一段时间啦
[26:46] Mind if I camp under that pup tent? 不介意我去你裤裆”帐篷”里待吧
[26:50] Can you go roast his marshmallows somewhere else? 你能去别的地方烤他的”串儿”吗
[26:56] Excuse me, there’s a VVVIP patient coming in 不好意思 有个超超超级贵宾要来
[26:59] who needs this room. 他们要求清出这间
[27:01] I don’t care what kind of disease they have. 我才不管他们是有啥病
[27:05] I’m not going. 老娘哪都不去
[27:10] Oh, my God. 天啊
[27:11] That’s supermodel Vanessa Nibotito. 是超模瓦妮莎·妮波迪托
[27:14] She’s pretty and smart. 她又漂亮又聪明
[27:16] It’s hard, right girl? 两者兼具很难吧 姐妹
[27:19] I… I paid for this room. 我付钱订了这间房呢
[27:20] That giant bag of quarters? That’s us! 那一大袋硬币是我们付的啊
[27:25] Is my baby bump seriously getting bumped 我的宝宝真的要被山寨版的我
[27:28] by a poor man’s me? 给挤去别间病房了吗
[27:31] I’m so sorry. 太对不住了
[27:33] I could send you a copy of my motherhood book if you’d like. 有兴趣我可以叫人送你一本我的怀孕全纪录
[27:36] The lady I paid to write it did a great job. 我请的代笔写得可好了
[27:41] Oh, wait… wait a minute, no… I’m not going anywhere. 等等 等等 不要 我哪都不去
[27:43] No, wait a minute. 不要 等等
[27:44] Wait, I’m not… no, I’m not going. 等等 我不要走 我不要
[27:46] You can’t make me. No, wait a minute. 你们不能逼我 别啊
[27:48] Wait a min… oh, wait, wait, wait. 等等 等等 稍等一下
[27:50] Oh, look, I’m getting a little arm workout here. 你们看 我在这还能做点手部锻炼呢
[27:57] Sophie, the hospital is saying they bounced us from the room 苏菲 医院说他们把我们赶出病房
[28:00] because we took too long. 是因为我们拖太长时间了
[28:01] They’re offering us a cot near the burn unit of the ICU. 给我们一张重症监护室烧烫伤科旁的小床
[28:06] Well, 好吧
[28:07] ICU don’t understand that I’m not having this baby 看来他们的人不知道
[28:11] until I get back in my suite. 我没回到那间房是不会生的
[28:13] That’s a hard “No,” Chris. 克里斯 她打死也不要
[28:16] Guess who just flirted her way into a free carpal tunnel glove? 猜猜谁调情骗来了免费的腕管综合症手套
[28:19] Some girls flirt their way into a sugar daddy; 某些女孩调情勾引干爹
[28:22] I get medical supplies. 而我则是免费医疗用品
[28:25] And more good news… 好消息不止如此
[28:26] Did you get me my room back? 你把我病房要回来了吗
[28:27] No, those days are over. 那段好日子已经过完了
[28:28] We’re hallway people now. 咱们现在是走廊游民的命
[28:30] But I was able to print out flyers for our dessert bar. 但我趁机给甜品酒吧打印了传单
[28:33] I’d love to give them a rounded edge. 我想给传单弄成圆边
[28:35] Do you have scissors? 你有剪刀吗
[28:36] Are you kidding me? 你是不是闹呢
[28:38] Of course I do. Look in my bag. 我当然有啦 我包里给你找
[28:41] Sophie, they’re offering us a full-size bed, 苏菲 他们愿意给我们完整大小病床
[28:44] but it’s in an MRI machine. 但是是在核磁共振机里
[28:46] I think we should take it. 我觉得我们该接受
[28:49] Dessert bar opening tonight. 甜品酒吧今晚开幕
[28:50] We have a ramp. 我们有轮椅专道
[28:52] Excuse me, coming through. Coming through. 不好意思 借过 借过
[28:55] A-lister about to give birth. 有大牌病人要生了
[28:58] Oh, my God. 天啊
[28:59] Celebrity doctor, Nancy Gonzales! 明星医生 南希·刚萨雷斯
[29:02] You know, I wear your perfume. 我喷的就是你出的香水呢
[29:05] Nancy, you might have heard, dessert bar opening tonight. 南希 你可能有听说 甜品酒吧今晚开幕
[29:09] Someone needs to control the hallway people. 来个人管管这些走廊游民
[29:13] Randy. 兰迪
[29:18] Max! 麦克斯
[29:22] That wasn’t me, it was naughty nurse Wanda. 不是我 是调皮护士旺达
[29:26] I was about to give Wanda a shot. 正打算给旺达”来一针”
[29:28] Well, she was gonna give it to herself, 应该说是她要给自己”来一针”
[29:29] but I was gonna tell her exactly how to do it. 只不过我会指导她准确该怎么”做”
[29:32] Max, isn’t playing doctor in a hospital 麦克斯 在医院玩色情医生俏护士
[29:35] a little on the nose? 也太没哏了吧
[29:36] I like to be on theme. 我喜欢有个主题嘛
[29:37] We can play pirate and lusty wench 如果是在海鲜速食餐厅
[29:39] when I’m in a Long John Silver’s. 我也能跟他玩淫荡海盗娇村姑啊
[29:41] No, you won’t because we’re not allowed in there 你不能 因为我们就是因为这原因
[29:43] for that very reason. 上了店里的黑名单
[29:45] Plus, didn’t you already have your fifth time? 而且你不是已经搞过第五次了吗
[29:47] You see, Caroline, break-up sex in LA is six times. 卡洛琳 是这样的 洛城的分手炮是6次
[29:51] It’s the DeVito-Perlman rule. 明星夫妻雷亚与德维托的规矩
[29:52] Rhea forgot her yoga mat, and five limoncellos later, 雷亚闹分手时回家拿瑜伽毯 五瓶甜酒下肚
[29:55] boom! 一炮
[29:56] The rest is history. 剩下的就是过往云烟了
[29:59] He’s a lawyer so we have to listen to him. 他是律师 所以我们得听他的
[30:04] Dessert bar opening tonight. 甜品酒吧今晚开幕
[30:06] Sophie, any progress in your nethers? 苏菲 你下面有点动静了吗
[30:08] ‘Cause our dessert bar opens in five hours, 我们甜品酒吧再五小时要开幕了
[30:10] and it promises I’ll be there on the flyer. 而传单上写了我本人保证会在现场
[30:12] Dessert bar opening tonight. I’ll be there. 甜品酒吧今晚开幕 我会在场哦
[30:16] Did you really have to refer to yourself as 你真的要把自己称呼为
[30:17] “New York’s Own Caroline Channing”? “纽约招牌卡洛琳·钱宁”吗
[30:21] She’s coming. Hallway people, clear a path. 她要出来了 走廊游民 闪开
[30:27] Congratulations 恭喜你啊
[30:29] because you’re invited to our dessert bar opening. 因为你被邀请出席甜品酒吧开幕
[30:32] You can bring the baby if you want, 你可以带你的婴儿一起来
[30:33] but I wouldn’t love it. 不过我不会太高兴
[30:35] What’s dessert? 甜点是什么
[30:39] I’m still tweeting that she’s coming. 我还是要发微博说她会来
[30:42] I’m taking the suite back, girls. 我要把这间病房抢回来了 姑娘们
[30:45] Roll me in! 推我进去
[30:47] Yeah, we’re not hallway people anymore. 没错 我们又不是走廊游民啦
[30:57] How long can sushi be sitting out? 寿司可以放多久不坏
[31:03] Ooh, not that long. 没多久
[31:05] What about this one? 那这个呢
[31:07] Max, don’t. 麦克斯 别啊
[31:08] It promises on the flyer 传单上也保证了
[31:10] that you’ll be at the dessert bar opening too. 你到时候也会在甜品酒吧开幕现场
[31:12] It’s in smaller letters, but it’s there. 虽然用的字号比较小 但还是有写啊
[31:17] Oh. I got here as fast as I could. 我尽最快速度赶来了
[31:19] To take the baby out? 来把宝宝接生出来吗
[31:20] No, to see the model. 不 是来看超模啊
[31:23] Um, she’s gone. 她已经走了
[31:24] She kept saying, “Where’s Doctor Gomulka?” 她一直念叨”哥穆尔卡医生在哪”
[31:26] Really? 她真叫我了吗
[31:27] No, no one’s ever said that. 没有 永远不会有人这么说
[31:29] Well, since I’m already disappointed, 反正已经失望至极
[31:32] I guess I’ll take a look under the hood. 我就再看一眼单子底下吧
[31:35] Oleg, you know how I love to have a snack 奥列格 你知道我很喜欢
[31:38] when I get my exam. 被检查时吃零食吗
[31:41] I’ll go to the gift shop and grab you some 我这就去礼品店给你买一些
[31:42] chocolate-heavy trail mix and some Hubba Bubba. 巧克力坚果包跟口香糖
[31:47] Oh, and Oleg! 奥列格
[31:48] Turn the bag upside down and… oh. 把袋子反过来然后…
[31:51] He knows. 他懂我要求
[31:54] Well, if I were a gambling man, I’d say 如果我是个赌徒 我大概会赌
[31:56] it’ll be at least five hours. 至少五小时后出生吧
[32:03] And that’s how I lost my house. 我就是这么赌输掉我房子的
[32:07] Nurse, I need something to cut the umbilical cord. 护士 我需要东西剪脐带
[32:09] Oh, I… wait, wait. 等等 等等
[32:11] You’re in luck. 你运气真好
[32:19] Sophie, 苏菲
[32:21] you did great. 你太棒了
[32:23] You’re a mother. 你现在是个母亲了
[32:24] Also, gesundheit. 祝你健康
[32:27] Aw, the baby’s beautiful. 宝宝真好看
[32:29] Oh, my God. 天啊
[32:31] I had the baby! 我把孩子生下来了
[32:34] And Oleg missed it. 而奥列格错过了这一刻
[32:36] Oh, and he had his heart set on seeing the baby being born. 他一早就下定决心要看着孩子出世
[32:41] And he missed it. 结果他错过了
[32:42] He’s never gonna forgive himself! 他永远不会原谅自己
[32:45] He’s never, never, never, never, never, never… 他永远永远永远永远永远永远…
[32:49] Please, Sophie, calm down. 别这样 苏菲 冷静
[32:51] Maybe Oleg didn’t miss it. 或许奥列格没错过
[32:54] It worries me how little you know about science stuff. 你对科学的无知好让我担心啊
[32:58] We’ll fake the birth. 我们可以来一场假生产嘛
[33:01] You’re asking me to help you fake a birth? 你是在叫我帮忙搞一场假生产吗
[33:04] You’ll be fine. You’ve faked an orgasm. 你能行 你都假高潮过了
[33:09] Well, that’s true. 好吧 的确
[33:13] We have to make Oleg pass out long enough to bring 我们得想办法让奥列格晕过去够长时间
[33:15] the baby in and make him think he just missed 才能把宝宝抱回来 再让他以为
[33:17] a second of the actual birth. 他其实只是走神了一下子
[33:19] Sophie, act like you’re in labor. 苏菲 快假装你要生了
[33:20] Just yell and tell Oleg you wish you never met him. 就大叫 然后说早知道就不该认识奥列格
[33:23] It should be easy. 应该很好演
[33:25] He’s coming. Places. 他来了 各就各位
[33:29] Sorry it took so long, but the lady in front of me 抱歉这么久才回来 但排我前面的女人
[33:31] paid for her Jujubes with a third-party check. 要用背书转让支票来付软糖钱
[33:35] Oh, I’m in pain! 我好疼啊
[33:38] Oh, I’m about to have a baby 我要生下孩子啦
[33:41] for the first time! 第一次呢
[33:43] Okay. I’m ready. 好了 我准备好了
[33:45] I popped a Pepto and what I’m now realizing 我随手拿了罐东西喝 现在我意识到
[33:47] was a laxative. 那是泻药
[33:50] Oleg, 奥列格
[33:52] you stay out of the splash zone. 快躲到溅射范围外
[33:53] It’s go time. 要生啦
[33:55] Oh, there is some seriously birthy stuff going on down here. 这底下有好些触目惊心不忍直视的东西
[33:59] Oh, should we get a doctor? 要不要去叫医生来啊
[34:01] Even a girl one? 没男的叫女的也好
[34:03] There’s no time! 没时间了
[34:04] Because of all the oozing gunk! 各种恶心分泌物大量喷出
[34:09] Push, Sophie, push! 用力 苏菲 用力
[34:12] You… you… you… 你 你 你个贱人
[34:16] you did this to me 都是你的害的
[34:17] with your gorgeous penis! 用你让我爽翻天的肉棒害惨我
[34:22] We’re both sorry! 我跟他都很对不起
[34:24] Max, anything else disgusting going on down there? 麦克斯 下面还有什么恶心的状况吗
[34:28] Oh, yeah, we got a real sick situation here. 这下面的状况简直要恶心死人啊
[34:31] Oh, man, there’s a lot of placenta goo. 天啊 好多胎盘粘液
[34:37] I haven’t been this woozy since I was in a Super Target. 我上次这么晕是进了一家超大型廉价超市
[34:42] I’m not going down. 我不会晕倒的
[34:43] I’m not going down. 我打死不晕
[34:44] The wet, sludgy baby is fighting through the slime! 湿哒哒黏糊糊的宝宝正在努力通过粘液
[34:52] Oh, girls, quick. 姑娘们 快点
[34:54] He’s down. Get the baby! 他晕了 快去抱孩子过来
[35:01] Oh, my God. All right. 天啊 好了
[35:04] All right, now, to wake him up, 行了 现在把他弄醒吧
[35:06] yell “Immigration” or tickle his… 喊”移民局”或痒他的…
[35:09] Immigration! 移民局来啦
[35:11] What’d I miss? 我错过什么了
[35:13] Look, Oleg. 你看 奥列格
[35:15] The baby is here. 宝宝生下来啦
[35:19] And it’s a girl. 是闺女
[35:21] She has a bejoonie, just like her mama. 她也有个小洞洞 就像她妈妈
[35:25] She’s beautiful, just like her mama. 她真漂亮 就像她妈妈
[35:28] Yeah. 是啊
[35:29] Do you want to hold her? 你想抱她吗
[35:31] Yeah? 真的吗
[35:33] Yeah. 真的
[35:39] Look. 你看
[35:42] That’s your daddy. 他是你爸爸
[35:43] Let her get settled in the world 等她熟悉了这世界
[35:45] before you start giving her bad news. 再开始告诉她坏消息吧
[35:48] Hello, baby. 宝宝 你好
[35:50] Barbara! 芭芭拉
[35:53] Barbara Kuchenski Golishevsky! 芭芭拉·科臣斯基·高列彻夫斯基
[35:57] Oh, that sounds real musical, doesn’t it? 听起来很有旋律感 对吧
[36:01] Depends what kind of music you listen to. 看你都听哪种音乐了
[36:04] Aww, she’s so cute. 她好可爱啊
[36:07] Barbara’s a definite? 真确定叫芭芭拉了吗
[36:09] Yeah. 对啊
[36:10] I’m your godmother. 我是你干妈
[36:12] One day I’m gonna teach you how to lie to these two. 有一天我会教你怎么撒谎骗这两人
[36:16] And also this one. 还有这个人
[36:22] Look at all those people at our door. 看看这么多人等在我们门外
[36:25] And not a torch in the mix. 而且没人带着火把要寻仇
[36:28] Oh, Earl. Are you lost again? 厄尔 你又走丢了吗
[36:30] The diner is next door! 餐厅是在隔壁
[36:34] Don’t confuse him. He’s our bouncer. 别害他搞混 他是我们酒吧看门人
[36:36] You’re our bouncer! 你是我们酒吧看门人
[36:38] Now, you don’t really expect everybody on this list 你不会真指望你名单上所有人
[36:41] to show up, now, do you? 都会出席开幕式吧
[36:42] ‘Cause Liam Hemsworth and I are in a Twitter feud. 利亚姆·海姆斯沃斯跟我微博上在撕逼呢
[36:46] Okay, some of it may have been wishful thinking, 好吧 名单上有几个的确是有点痴心妄想
[36:48] but I did text 2 Chainz. 但我给二链子发短信了
[36:51] We met him on a private plane once. 我们有一次跟他在私人飞机上遇见
[36:52] I gave him my digits. 我给了他我的号码
[36:54] Uh, 2 Chainz, is that a person or a dress code? 二链子 是人名还是种着装方式
[36:57] It’s both. 两者皆是
[37:01] Earl, 2 Chainz is a famous rapper. 厄尔 二链子是知名饶舌歌手
[37:04] Oh, my God, 2 Chainz is here… ah! 天啊 二链子来了
[37:07] I’m letting 2 Chainz the famous rapper in before we open. 我要让知名饶舌歌手二链子在我们开幕前进来
[37:14] What’s up, Double C? 最近好吗 琳琳
[37:16] She prefers to be called, “New York’s Own Double C.” 她比较喜欢被人称呼”纽约招牌大波琳妹妹”
[37:20] Sup? 最近好吗
[37:21] I can’t believe you made it to our dessert bar. 真不敢相信你真的来我们甜品酒吧
[37:23] I can’t believe anybody knows what a dessert bar is. 我真不敢相信有人知道甜品酒吧是什么
[37:27] Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吗
[37:28] Sugar and alcohol go hand in hand. 糖与酒最搭了
[37:30] It’s two great tastes that taste great together. 两种美妙滋味合而为一
[37:32] Like how I seamlessly fuse new-school and old-school flows. 就像我完美融合了新派与老派的旋律
[37:37] Well, now I get it. 现在我能理解了
[37:41] Why didn’t you just say that, girls? 你们为什么不这么跟我解释呢
[37:45] Now, can I get one of those flan-tinis, please? 我能来一杯果馅马丁尼吗 麻烦啦
[37:48] Look, sorry I didn’t recognize you, 2 Chainz. 二链子 抱歉我之前没认出你
[37:50] I let my subscription to Vibe expire in 1984. 我的音乐杂志1984年到期后就没续订了
[37:54] Oh, that’s okay. 没事的
[37:56] I think they give discounts for return customers. 他们好像有给回头客折扣
[37:58] Oh, really? 真的吗
[38:00] Well, well, well! 哎哟哟
[38:03] Look who opened up a bar 看看谁在我
[38:05] after I denied them a liquor license. 拒批许可证后开了家酒吧啊
[38:07] Well, well, well, look who decided 哎哟哟 看看是谁
[38:09] to wear ladies’ pants hoping no one would notice. 穿了女人裤子 还希望没人会发现啊
[38:13] J. Petto, what are you doing here? 劫佩托 你来干嘛
[38:15] How did you know we were opening? 你怎么知道我们今天开幕
[38:16] I definitely didn’t give you a flyer. 我绝对没给你发过传单
[38:18] I follow 2 Chainz on Twitter, 我有粉二链子的微博
[38:21] sometimes in my car. 有时候也在车里跟踪[粉]他
[38:24] Just so you know, I have 911 on speed dial. 告诉你 我一键就能打给警察
[38:29] Our liquor license, sir. 这是我们的酒水许可证
[38:32] Uh, this belongs to the Williamsburg Diner. 这是威廉斯堡餐厅的酒牌
[38:35] They’re the same property. We own the diner. 他们属于同家店 餐厅也是我们的
[38:37] They’re related, 两家店同出一脉
[38:38] like Alec and whoever the grossest Baldwin is. 就像帅大叔亚历克·鲍德温跟最丑的
[38:43] Daniel. 丹尼尔·鲍德温是兄弟
[38:45] You can’t use another establishment’s liquor license. 你不能用其他生意的酒水许可证
[38:48] I’m shutting you two down 我要勒令你们关闭
[38:50] and I’m slapping the owner of the diner 我还要罚款餐厅的老板
[38:52] with a $25,000 fine. 两万五千元罚款
[38:54] Who is this bitch? 这个贱人到底是谁
[38:58] Just some mean, little man with 就是个卑贱小人
[39:00] nothing better to do on a Friday night than ruin our lives. 大周五晚上没事干 就要跑来毁我们人生
[39:04] Not true; I’m taking my aunt 才不是 这里完事后我还得
[39:05] to drag bingo right after this. 带我阿姨去变性人宾果游戏呢
[39:08] Well, girls, 姑娘们
[39:11] I managed to make it here after this dog fornicated 这狗搞遍全绿点区的母狗后
[39:14] his way across Greenpoint. 才肯跟我过来这里
[39:17] Been there. 我去过
[39:18] Done that. 我搞过
[39:20] Here’s $300. 这里是三百块
[39:22] My earnings after working 12 jobs 这是我打了12份工
[39:25] and being robbed 4 times. 又被抢劫过4次后剩下的钱
[39:27] Twice by the same girl. 被同一个女的抢了两次
[39:31] You can have your diner back. 你可以要回你的餐厅
[39:33] We feel bad about taking it from you, 我们不忍心从你手里抢走餐厅
[39:34] and also the owner of the diner owes 而且餐厅的老板得付
[39:36] old butt-chin here and the city $25,000. 老屁股下巴哥跟市政府两万五罚款
[39:40] What? 什么
[39:41] The diner is mine again? 餐厅又是我的啦
[39:42] Yeah, sorry. 对啊 抱歉
[39:45] Yes! 太好啦
[39:46] Yes! Yes! 太好啦 太好啦
[39:48] I have my baby back. 我的宝宝又回到我手里啦
[39:50] You have baby everything. 你全身哪里不是宝宝大小
[39:52] I’m shutting you down for 14 business days. 我要勒令你们关门14个工作日
[39:56] And you’re getting a bill in the mail 而你会收到一封罚款信
[39:58] with very confusing instructions. 上面还会有非常让人不解的指示
[40:00] And… 还有
[40:02] I’m having my birthday here. 我要在这里办我的生日会
[40:05] Let’s bounce, 2 Chainz. 咱们走 二链子
[40:10] So long, pal. 再见啦 兄弟
[40:11] You’re gonna have to find someone else to use as a chew toy. 你得找别人来当你的磨牙玩具了
[40:16] Oh, man. 好吧
[40:18] Sorry about the bar, girls. 酒吧的事真遗憾啊 姑娘们
[40:20] I mean, guess I’m gonna have to get me a bottle of rose 看来我只能跟你外带瓶酒
[40:23] and head over to Mrs. Fields’ again. 然后去费尔斯太太饼干店里喝了
[40:27] Does she have a sister? 她有姐妹吗
[40:29] Or a color TV? 或者是彩色电视呢
[40:31] See you later, girls. 再见啦 姑娘们
[40:32] It look like I’m gonna go party with the old man right here. 看来我得跟这位老先生一起去派对啦
[40:40] Can you guys just give us another minute? 各位能再多等我们一会
[40:43] Or 14 business days? 或者14个工作日吗
[40:46] The only thing that opened and closed faster than us 唯一比我们还短命的大概只有
[40:48] was Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot. 不卖座电影《威士忌 探戈 狐步舞》了
[40:51] Well, at least I didn’t get a blow out for this. 幸好我没特别花钱去弄头发
[40:53] That lessens the sting of a failed opening. 让开幕失败所带来的伤痛轻了一点
[40:55] Are you kidding? 开什么玩笑
[40:56] I think this is gonna make us more popular. 我觉得这会让我们更炙手可热
[40:58] You know how people always want what they can’t have. 人永远都会想要他们得不到的东西
[41:01] Like you with everything. 就像你想要所有东西一样
[41:03] If that’s true, then why do you look upset? 如果这是真的 你为什么看起来很难过
[41:06] ‘Cause Randy and I are really broken up. 因为我跟兰迪真的彻底分手了
[41:09] We burned through the Affleck-Garner clause, 各种分分合合的明星夫妻条款
[41:12] the Cox-Arquette addendum. 或者招数都被我们拿来用过了
[41:14] As soon as we got to the Bieber-Gomez principle, 直到最终我们要用比伯跟戈麦斯原则时
[41:16] we were ashamed of ourselves. 我们都看不起自己了才结束
[41:19] Max, you’re the queen of not following the rules. 麦克斯 你可是破坏规矩界的女王
[41:21] “Rules, schmules,” You say. 你不是说”规矩 屁矩”吗
[41:23] Yes! 对啊
[41:24] Rules, schmules! 规矩 屁矩
[41:26] And condoms, schmondoms. 还有保险套 屁险套
[41:30] Yeah, that one’s not great. 这个就不怎么样
[41:32] What I’m saying is you make stuff up. 我的意思是你总自己想出新东西
[41:34] Like this dessert bar. 就像这个甜品酒吧
[41:35] And that was a great idea. 而这是个很棒的点子
[41:37] So you should make up rules for you and Randy. 所以你也应该为你和兰迪定个新规矩
[41:40] ‘Cause it really seems like you guys care about each other. 因为感觉你们真的很在乎彼此啊
[41:42] Yeah, you’re right. 好吧 你说得对
[41:44] Break-up, schmake-up. 分手 分屁手
[41:46] Now, go call Randy 去吧 打给兰迪
[41:47] and make me want to burn my iPad. 恶心到我想烧掉我的平板吧
[41:51] Go, I’m begging you. 去吧 求你了
[41:54] Yeah, we’re gonna kill it 我们绝对会大展宏图
[41:55] in 14 business days. 只要再等14个工作日就行了
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第6季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme