Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Max, what’s a five-letter word for “happy”? 麦克斯 有什么两字的词代表”快乐”
[00:06] And it’s not my first wife, Helen. 答案不是我的第一任妻子”海伦”
[00:10] I was gonna suggest “Drunk.” 我本来要说”喝醉”
[00:13] Maybe ’cause I am. 因为我就醉着
[00:15] Hey, everybody! 大家安安
[00:22] Guess what I have under my coat. 猜猜我的大衣底下有什么
[00:24] And it’s not ice cream sundaes like last time. 绝对不是上次的冰激凌圣代
[00:29] It’s my baby bump! 这次是我的孕肚
[00:33] Aw, Sophie, you’re showing! 苏菲 你开始显孕态了
[00:36] And this time, it’s not either of your nipples. 而且这次”显”的不是你的奶头
[00:40] Ah, look! Only four months. 看 才四个月大
[00:42] And I’m already approaching Kardashian. 我就快跟卡戴珊一样了
[00:45] And that’s quoting the doctor. 这可是医生说的
[00:48] Impressive. 太厉害了
[00:49] You may have a North, South, East, and West in there. 你里面可能东南西北都怀上了
[00:49] 卡戴珊老公侃爷的姓氏是West西 而他们第一个孩子的名字叫North北
[00:54] The baby really kicks. 这宝宝可会踢了
[00:56] So it’s either gonna be a soccer player 以后估计会是个足球员
[00:58] or a Los Angeles policeman. 不然就是洛杉矶的暴力警察
[01:03] Hey, Han, what do you think 阿憨 你觉得
[01:05] of my baby bump, baby bump, baby bump? 我的孕肚 孕肚 孕肚肚如何啊
[01:08] In my country, we never comment on two things: 在我的国家 我们从来不评论两件事
[01:11] women’s pregnancies or Kim Jong-un’s haircut. 女人的孕事跟金正恩的新发型
[01:32] One tuna malt. 金枪鱼麦芽酒
[01:37] That was a tuna melt. 我写的是金枪鱼三明治
[01:45] Max, here comes Han. 麦克斯 阿憨要来了
[01:46] Now remember, we have to be extra nice 记得 我们得对他加倍好
[01:48] so we can get his support for our new dessert bar. 才能得到他对我们的甜品酒吧大力支持
[01:51] How can he support us? 他哪有办法支持我们
[01:52] He can barely support his giant head. 他的脖子都要”支持”不住自己的大头了
[01:55] See, that’s the kind of stuff 像这样的句子
[01:56] you’re gonna have to stay away from. 就是你等会最好别说的句子
[02:02] What’s this about? 这是演哪出
[02:03] Last time you were smiling, 上次你们对我笑
[02:05] I almost lost an ear. 我差点失去了一只耳朵
[02:08] Well, my Hollywood money has finally arrived, 我好莱坞的款项终于到账了
[02:11] and as you know, Han, Max and I want to 阿憨 你也知道 我和麦克斯
[02:13] convert the cupcake window into a dessert bar. 想把小蛋糕窗口转型为甜品酒吧
[02:16] And as you know, I want to convert you two into waitresses. 而你也知道 我想把你俩转型为服务员
[02:21] Come on, Han, it won’t affect the diner at all. 别这样 阿憨 这完全不会影响到餐厅
[02:24] All we want to do is use the dish room– 我们只是想借用一下洗碗盘间
[02:25] home of two of the three original strands of E. Coli. 三种原生大肠杆菌中其中两种的发源地
[02:30] It’s a no. 我拒绝
[02:31] My therapist said this had to be the year 我的心理医生说今年我得
[02:33] of standing up for myself and cutting out soda. 为自己站出来 以及少喝汽水
[02:36] All right, well go ahead, stand up. 行啊 那你站起来吧
[02:41] But because I would like to see you make someone else miserable, 但我十分乐意看到你们俩去祸害别人
[02:45] I know a real estate agent 所以我能介绍个房产中介
[02:47] that could help you two find a new space. 能帮忙你们找到新店面
[02:49] Did you say “Real estate Asian”? 你说的是房产”中介”还是”中国”
[02:53] Her name is Evie, and I know her from my church. 她的名字叫依薇 我在教会认识的
[02:56] And let’s just say she’s been angling 只能说她对我的腰下悬挂之物
[02:59] for what I’ve got dangling. 垂涎已久 使出各种套路
[03:04] Your keys? 你的钥匙吗
[03:08] She likes me, you shrews! 智障 她喜欢我好吗
[03:11] Okay, well that’s what we get for being nice. 好吧 我们对他好就是这下场
[03:13] So back to the dessert bar, 继续说甜品酒吧
[03:15] did you get the pictures I sent you of those cool stools? 你有收到我发给你 很酷的凳子图吗
[03:17] I saw the subject heading was “Cool stools,” 我看到信件主旨是”很酷的凳子[大便]”
[03:20] and I thought you finally shattered our last boundary. 我还以为你连我们最后一点底限都打破了
[03:23] Here, give me your phone. 把你的手机给我
[03:26] I can’t find the stools. 我找不到凳子图了
[03:28] Oh, my God! 天啊
[03:30] I can’t believe what I’m seeing. 我真没想到会看到这个
[03:31] Is it that dog driving? 狗狗开车的图吗
[03:34] No, why do you still have a picture 不是 是你的手机里为什么
[03:35] of your ex-boyfriend on your phone? 还存有你前男友的照片
[03:37] You swiped on my phone? 你居然左右滑乱看我的照片
[03:40] What if I had something embarrassing in there? 万一里面有羞羞的照片怎么办
[03:42] Like a tasteful hoo-ha shot? 比如我娇艳欲滴的”鲍”照
[03:45] Why do you still have a picture of Randy on your phone? 为什么你手机里还有兰迪的照片
[03:48] The guy who broke up with you in L.A. using a therapist? 这个示意心理医生跟你分手的洛城男
[03:51] This bespeaks of an unresolved longing. 这表现出了藕断丝连之情
[03:54] Be-stop be-talking right now. “婊”砸最好”表”说话了
[03:57] I am gonna delete them, I just haven’t gotten around to it yet. 我有打算要删掉的 只是还没空删而已
[04:00] Like being nice to people. 比如我也没空对别人好
[04:05] Oh, my God, this is too weird. 天啊 这也太邪门了
[04:07] -What? -It’s Randy. -怎么了 -是兰迪
[04:08] Does Max work here? 麦克斯是在这工作吗
[04:10] This smells like the place she described. 这里闻起来像她形容的那样
[04:13] That smell’s how I find my way to work every day. 我每天上班都是靠这味儿来导航的
[04:19] What is he doing here? I don’t want to see him. 他来这里干嘛 我不想见到他
[04:21] Then don’t turn around, ’cause he’s right behind you. 那就别转头 因为他就在你身后
[04:24] Max? 麦克斯
[04:31] Good to see you. 很高兴再见到你
[04:32] You’re not gonna turn around? 你不准备转过身来吗
[04:35] No, I’m good. 不了
[04:39] You’re not gonna turn around for that guy? 你不愿意为这男人转身吗
[04:41] I mean, I would turn around for that guy. 我是你 我就为他”转弯”了
[04:45] See on the board you have some specials. 看到公告上你们有特餐
[04:48] I guess I’ll have the sloppy…job? 那我就点一份碎牛”喃”三明治
[04:53] It’s “Joe.” 是”腩”
[04:55] Sometimes my “E”S look like “B”s. 有时候我的”月”写得像”口”字旁
[04:58] Clearly, I need to start writing the specials on the board. 显然以后写公告特餐这事 还是我来吧
[05:02] You know what, just give me the meat…load? 这样吧 我就点一个肉”现”卷
[05:06] That one, sadly, is spelled right. 可悲的是 还真是”现”而不是肉”馅”
[05:10] Randy, what are you doing here? 兰迪 你来这里干嘛
[05:12] Lawyer stuff. I’m in town for the weekend. 律师工作 这周末来这出差
[05:14] My client, Tony Bennett, is suing Lady Gaga 我的传奇歌手委托人要告女神卡卡
[05:16] for making him uncool. 害他变得不酷炫
[05:19] And I thought I’d come by and see if Max wanted to see me. 然后顺路过来看看麦克斯想不想见我
[05:22] I guess I also wouldn’t mind a cup of hot caca. 我也不介意来喝一杯热”卡卡”
[05:27] Max… you’re not gonna turn around? 麦克斯 你真的不转身吗
[05:32] Okay. Guess I better go. 好吧 那我走了
[05:34] Well, bye. 再见
[05:35] Bye. 再见
[05:42] Damn it! 我靠
[05:46] Fell for the ol’ Scooby Doo fake footsteps. 又被卡通史酷比狗的假脚步声招数骗了
[05:51] -How are you? -I’m great. -你好吗 -好极了
[05:54] Never been greater. 从来没这么好过
[05:55] Max, I need someone to clean up 麦克斯 我需要人去清理
[05:57] the baby-changing station in the ladies’ room. 女厕里的婴儿换尿布区
[05:59] -We don’t have one. -We do now. -我们没这区域 -现在有了
[06:04] I guess I better let you get back to work. 那我就不打扰你工作了
[06:08] If you want to see me, give me a call. 如果你愿意见我 就打给我
[06:10] Tony has dinner and goes to bed around 3:30. 托尼下午三点半就吃完晚饭睡觉了
[06:16] Randy thinks he can just show up with his face 兰迪觉得他就这么带着他的帅脸
[06:20] and his body and his muscular-but-not-too-thick neck 好身材 外加精壮不显粗的脖子
[06:22] and think I’m gonna forget that he dumped me? 来我面前 我就会忘了他甩掉我的事吗
[06:25] Max, don’t say “dumped.” 麦克斯 别说”甩”
[06:26] Say “kicked to the curb.” It’s kinder. 要说”散伙” 比较没这么狠
[06:29] Oh, Max, we have an unattended package situation. 麦克斯 我们有个没人管的可疑包裹问题呢
[06:32] Not unlike that homeless guy we just passed on the stoop. 跟刚才无人管的露鸟[包裹]流浪汉简直一样
[06:36] Wow, that’s the biggest box I’ve seen 我好久没看到这么大的盒子[阴户]了
[06:39] since I accidentally clicked on a “big, beautiful women” porn. 上次还是意外点开《大胖美女》黄片的时候呢
[06:43] It stops being an “accident” 真正的”意外”不会是
[06:45] when you wake me up by yelling, 你扯着嗓子把我叫醒
[06:47] “Hey, check out this ‘big, beautiful women’ porn!” 说”快来看这部大胖美女的黄片”
[06:49] Well, this is exciting. 这好刺激啊
[06:51] I haven’t had a surprise delivery 我好久没有惊喜包裹[产子]了
[06:52] since that baby I felt was just Chipolte. 上次我原以为是吃辣拉稀呢
[06:55] Chipolte. 还吃辣呢[墨西哥菜]
[06:58] Max, that never really happened, right? 麦克斯 你刚说的不是真的吧
[07:00] Whatever makes you sleep sounder, sweetheart. 亲爱的 你喜欢哪个答案就信哪个
[07:03] Never happened. 那就是不是真的
[07:05] Oh, good God! It’s three kinds of popcorn! 天啊 是三合一口味爆米花
[07:08] And all kinds of disappointment. 还有十成十的失望
[07:11] Crazy? 疯狂吧
[07:12] You’ve got your standard butter, 有经典黄油味
[07:14] you got your sweet, sweet caramel, 甜滋滋的焦糖口味
[07:16] and finally, the popcorn that needs no introduction, 以及最后这不需任何介绍的爆米花口味
[07:19] cheese! 起司
[07:21] Cheese-us, that’s good. 我的起司神啊 太好吃啦
[07:24] It’s from Randy. 是兰迪送的
[07:25] “I know it’s corny, but I miss you. “这么做’爆’老套 但我很想你
[07:28] Love, Randy.” 爱你的兰迪”
[07:29] Oh, great, so he’s a great writer too? 我去 他还很会写情书吗
[07:32] Why am I mad at him again? 我为什么生他气来着
[07:34] All right, he obviously knows your sweet spot 好了 他很明显知道你的弱点就是
[07:36] is the grocery aisle at Rite Aid, 连锁药店的食品杂货
[07:38] but I am not gonna let junk food cloud your judgment again. 但我不能再次让垃圾食品影响你的判断力
[07:42] Like that time you donated blood for a chocolate chip cookie. 就像上次你为了拿巧克力碎饼干而去捐血
[07:45] Hey, I also got orange juice. 我还喝到了柳橙汁好吗
[07:53] Hey, girls. 安安 姑娘们
[07:55] Max, this was delivered upstairs for you. 麦克斯 你的东西寄错寄到楼上去了
[07:59] Uh, sorry about the bite marks, 抱歉上面有咬痕
[08:00] but the baby a whiff of the pimento loaf and said, 但我的宝宝闻到了味道就说
[08:04] “Oh, I just got to have it.” “我一定得来一口”
[08:07] “I know I was a jerky, “我知道我是个’腊’圾
[08:10] so let me say sorry with salami.” 所以用意大利腊肠向你赔罪”
[08:12] What, does Randy have, like, a team of writers 怎么 兰迪是手下有一帮段子手
[08:14] working on these things? 在帮他写这些双关语情书吗
[08:15] Randy? 兰迪吗
[08:16] You mean that hot guy with the muscular neck? 你是说那个脖子精壮的帅哥吗
[08:20] Muscular, but not too thick. 精壮又不显粗
[08:22] Yeah! 对啊
[08:23] He’s trying to win you back with salamis 他想用意大利腊肠与脆饼
[08:25] and delicious biscotti? 来重获你的芳心吗
[08:27] There’s no biscotti in here. 里面没看到有脆饼啊
[08:29] Oh, yeah, well… 这个嘛…
[08:31] the baby needed something sweet. 宝宝说想吃点甜的
[08:34] Oh, my gosh. 我的天啊
[08:36] The baby just kicked. 宝宝踢了我
[08:39] Oh, that brings me so much joy. 我好开心啊
[08:43] It did it again! 他又踢了
[08:46] My gosh. 天啊
[08:47] Hey, I think it’s following the salami! 他好像是在跟着腊肠动
[08:56] Thank you so much for showing us the space today, Evie. 谢谢你今天带我们来看店面 依薇
[08:59] I’m sure Max will be here any minute. 我确定麦克斯很快就到了
[09:01] It’s hard for her to be on time. 很难让她准时出席
[09:03] Or sober for more than an hour. 或保持清醒一小时以上
[09:07] Well, the pros are the location and the price. 这里的优点就是地点跟价格
[09:09] And the cons are the 11 people I’m guessing have died in here. 而我猜缺点大概就是这里死过的十一个人
[09:15] It is a little small, but people like small. 这里的确有些小 但人们喜欢小东西啊
[09:18] I know I do. 我知道自己特喜欢
[09:22] And I know I am very curious about the natural light in here. 而我特想知道这里的自然光怎么样
[09:26] And I can make anything pretty. 我也可以把任何人事物变美
[09:28] Just ask Suda Mahmoosh from high school. 问我高中的一字眉印度同学就知道
[09:30] Everyone called her Bert 她本来绰号”一眉师太”
[09:31] till I worked my tweezer magic. 后来是我用镊子让她”眉开”眼笑
[09:34] Well, you have to act now, because there are three other 你们得立马决定 因为有另外三个
[09:37] very attractive offers on the table. 非常有吸引力的竞标者
[09:39] And one wants to take me on a cruise. 而其中一个想带我去坐游轮呢
[09:44] What did I tell you? 我怎么告诉你的
[09:45] She’s undressing me with her eyes. 她用眼神把我的衣服一件件扒掉
[09:49] Well, I’m buttoning you back up with mine. 我用我的眼神帮你把衣服一件件穿上
[09:54] Oh, I have to take this. 我得去接个电话
[09:55] And Han? 对了 阿憨
[09:57] 抱紧我 干我
[10:02] What did she say to you in Korean? 她刚才用韩文跟你说的什么呀
[10:04] ‘Cause she was coming at you hard. 她对追求你 可是干劲十足啊
[10:06] That she wants me to come at her hard. 她想要我对她”干”劲十足
[10:09] Well, what’s the problem, Han? 那到底哪里不好呢 阿憨
[10:11] I mean, she’s cute and she likes you, 她外表可人 又很喜欢你
[10:13] and it’s not your job to ask why. 而且你也没资格问为何
[10:14] That’s mine and Max’s. 这问题应该是我跟麦克斯来问
[10:17] The problem is that she’s from a very conservative family, 问题就是她来自一个很保守的家庭
[10:20] and she wants to be a virgin when she gets married. 她想要保持处子之身直到结婚
[10:23] A two-virgin marriage. 双处婚姻
[10:26] That’s cute. 多有爱啊
[10:27] Or is it too matchy-matchy? 还是太像了反而不好
[10:30] No, no, she wants to have sex before marriage. 不不 她想要在婚前滚床单
[10:35] I’m confused– she wants be a virgin, 我迷糊了 她想保持处子之身
[10:37] but she wants to have sex? 可是又想跟你滚床单吗
[10:43] Like an “everything but” situation. 所以是”除了那里哪都行”的意思
[10:46] So to speak. 可以这么说
[10:48] She’s found a loophole, and it rhymes with loophole. 但她找到绕过”前庭”的漏洞 这漏洞也带”庭”字
[10:57] What? 什么
[10:59] Below the waist, she’s like a mullet– 她腰部以下基本就像是会所
[11:02] business in the front, party in the back. 前庭做门面 后庭开派对
[11:07] -Still nothing? -Yeah, I got it! -还没懂吗 -我懂了
[11:10] I just don’t want to talk about it. 我只是不想讨论这事
[11:13] This is a conversation you need to have with a man. 这种事情你应该跟一个男人讨论
[11:16] And when Max gets here, 所以等麦克斯哥来了
[11:19] I’m sure she’ll make fun of you 我敢肯定她会先取笑你
[11:21] and then tell you what to do. 然后教你怎么做
[11:23] I’m sorry, Caroline. The space just got rented. 抱歉 卡洛琳 这店面刚租掉了
[11:26] Spaces don’t stay empty for long around here. 这附近的店面通常不会闲置太久
[11:28] Han, can you walk me to my car? 阿憨 你可以陪我去车那里吗
[11:31] I need help putting something in my trunk. 帮我把”东西”放进我的”后”车箱
[11:37] I’m right behind you! 随”后”跟”上”
[11:41] I mean… 我不是那个意思
[11:45] Where are Mickey and Minnie Mouse going? 小小米奇和米妮要去哪里呀
[11:48] Max, where were you? 麦克斯 你去哪儿了
[11:50] You’re late, we lost the space, 你来晚了 这店面没了
[11:52] and I had to learn that our real estate agent 我还不幸得知 我们的中介
[11:54] wants to have sex with Han, but remain a… 想跟阿憨上床 但又想保持
[11:57] front virgin. 处子之”前”身
[12:01] Please understand me. 请理解宝宝的苦
[12:03] Oh, she’s working the ol’ loophole argument? 她想钻前半身处子的漏洞吗
[12:07] What, you never heard of that? 怎么 你从没听说过吗
[12:09] The girls at St. Bridget’s invented it. 圣布里奇特学校的女学生发明的啊
[12:09] 该私立学校为天主教综合制 按理婚前应保持”处子之身”
[12:11] I can’t take any more of this! 我受不了了
[12:14] That’s what they said! 她们也是这么说
[12:18] But then they did. 但后来又”受得住”了
[12:22] Shouldn’t you be coming in through the back door? 你不是该从”后门”进来吗
[12:29] I got to say, Max, I’m really surprised 不得不说 麦克斯 我超意外
[12:31] you didn’t cave in and see Randy. 你没有心软跑去见兰迪
[12:33] You’re showing more backbone than a supermodel. 模特是瘦骨嶙嶙 你是铁骨铮铮
[12:38] Yup, I’m not gonna see Randy! 是啊 我才不会见兰迪呢
[12:40] I’m not seeing Randy at all! 我绝对不会见兰迪
[12:43] Okay, and they say I’m the loud one. 好啦 别人还说我讲话大声呢
[12:46] Get out of here, Caroline! 出去 卡洛琳
[12:49] Who I am talking to. 我在跟你说话呢
[12:51] Uh, can you go outside 你能去外面
[12:53] and bring me something from outside? 给我带回点外面的东西吗
[12:55] – Like what? – Oh, I don’t know. -比如什么 -我不知道
[12:57] A souvenir from Coney Island. 康尼岛的纪念品
[12:59] An old woman’s hat from Manhattan. 曼哈顿老太太的帽子
[13:02] Okay, sure. Outside stuff, got it. 好吧 外面的东西 懂了
[13:04] Thanks. Take your time. 谢啦 不用着急回来哈
[13:09] What are you still doing here? 你怎么还在这里
[13:10] You said you were just gonna take as shower and leave. 你说你洗个澡就走了
[13:12] I was waiting for the water to get hot. 我在等水变热啊
[13:14] Took four hours! 等了足足四个小时
[13:17] You have to go before Caroline gets back. 你得在卡洛琳回来之前走
[13:19] Wow, I haven’t snuck out of an apartment 我好久没偷偷溜出一间公寓了
[13:21] since I helped my friend escape Scientology. 上一次还是帮我朋友逃出科学神教
[13:24] Well, she’s back. And you two are busted. 她回来了 你们俩被抓奸了
[13:27] I knew he was in here. 我就知道他在这儿
[13:28] I saw his 12-pack in my phone 我刚在沙发上玩自拍
[13:30] when I was taking a couch selfie. 从手机里看见了他的12块腹肌
[13:33] And you let him use my towel? 你居然还让他用我浴巾
[13:35] It’s also my sheet/dress for summer weddings. 那还是我的床单 兼夏日婚礼的裙子
[13:40] Okay, you know what? 好 这样吧
[13:41] I’m gonna get out of your dress 我去脱掉你的裙子
[13:42] and give you two a minute. 顺便给你俩一分钟时间
[13:45] I can’t believe you had sex with Randy. 真不敢相信你又跟兰迪睡了
[13:48] More than just sex! 不止是”睡”了哦
[13:49] Stay out of this! 别插嘴
[13:51] You said you were gonna mull it over. 你说你会好好考虑
[13:52] Weigh the pros and cons. 权衡利弊
[13:54] You know, before you came here, 在你来之前
[13:56] I used to date pros and cons. 我都是跟职业罪犯[利]和骗子[弊]在一起
[13:58] I’m not used to thinking about stuff 我不擅长思考事情
[14:01] and making sound judgments. 然后做出合理的判断
[14:03] I just found out last year there are instructions on medicine. 我去年才知道原来药瓶上还有说明
[14:07] Well, I’m sorry if I want what’s best for you. 抱歉我希望你能得到最好的
[14:10] Just throwing this out there– 我插个嘴 说件事
[14:12] got a great job, nice house, 我有一份很棒的工作 一栋很好的房子
[14:13] full-fledged AAA member since 1998. 自98年起我就是美国汽车协会的资深老司机
[14:18] Please, this is between me and Max. 请别插嘴 这是我和麦克斯之间的事
[14:20] We have to figure out what to do about you two. 我们得想清楚你们俩该怎么办
[14:23] Well, I-I like him, but I don’t want to get hurt again. 我是喜欢他 但我不想再次受到伤害
[14:27] See? Those are pros and cons. 瞧 这就是利弊
[14:30] This is exciting. 这真让人兴奋
[14:32] What’s going on out there? 外面是什么情况
[14:33] ‘Cause it kind of sounds like I’m on trial. 听起来我好像在接受审判
[14:36] You know what? This is a big decision. 算了 这是一个重要的决定
[14:38] Maybe we should all just sleep on it. 或许我们该睡一觉 明天再决定
[14:40] Isn’t sleeping on it what got me in trouble in the first place? 不就是因为”睡”才让我现在惹了一身骚吗
[14:49] I thought of another pro for Randy. 我想到了兰迪的另一个优点
[14:51] He looks like a man from the front and from the back. 前后看他都是爷们 不会前后不一
[14:55] Very rare in these times. 当今年代很少见了哟
[14:58] Okay, I’ll put it on the list. 好 我会把这点记到表上
[15:01] Oh, no, this is my list of reasons to stay alive. 不 这是我活下去的理由表
[15:04] You should know I’m down to one. 我该告诉你 上面只剩一个理由了
[15:08] Evie found a small place in Brooklyn she wants you to see. 依薇想带你俩去看看布鲁克林的一个小地方
[15:11] As for the small place she wants me to see, 她也想我去看她的”小地方”
[15:14] I haven’t decided. 但我还没决定
[15:16] Caroline, let’s get some pros and cons going 卡洛琳 我们来讨论一下
[15:19] for Han taking the A-train. 憨姥姥游”后庭”的利弊吧
[15:21] I mean, this is the closest to a vagina 这是你离阴道最近的一次亲密接触
[15:24] that any of us ever thought you’d be. 我们从来没想过你会有此等机会
[15:27] So if I decide to pass, 那么如果我决定不上呢
[15:29] you won’t think less of me? 你们会小看我吗
[15:31] Han, that would be impossible. 阿憨 你已经小到不能再小了
[15:35] Hey, everybody. 大家安安
[15:39] You know, you get a seat on the subway if you’re pregnant 如果你怀孕了 地铁上会有人给你让座呢
[15:41] and willing to sit on an old person’s lap. 只要你愿意坐到老人的大腿上
[15:45] Sophie, what’s a seven-letter word for–oh, hell. 苏菲 想一个7个字母的词 算了
[15:48] Three years is too long to spend on one crossword. 估计你想出答案得三年 太久了 不值当
[15:54] According to my mom, 在我妈看来
[15:55] it’s too long to spend in third grade too. 念三年级也很浪费时间 不值当
[15:58] Carol, come to my booth. 小卡 来我卡座
[16:00] I think my baby’s gonna kick again. 我的宝宝好像又踢我了
[16:01] Uh, Sophie, we’re kind of working. 苏菲 我们在工作呢
[16:03] Oh, you got a job? 你居然有工作啊
[16:09] Hey, there. 你好
[16:10] I’m, uh, here for Max. 我来找麦克斯
[16:12] Oh, and 14 across? 还有第14个词是
[16:14] Papaya. 木瓜
[16:15] Damn! I’m back in! 靠 老子又重燃希望了
[16:19] Randy, we actually haven’t come to a decision yet. 兰迪 我们还没商量出决定呢
[16:22] Well, I want my day in court. 我想上庭
[16:24] Oh, you could have mine. It’s the third. 我的名额送你 已经是第三次要上庭了
[16:27] As you know, I’m a lawyer. 你们都知道 我是一名律师
[16:28] And I usually don’t practice in a courtroom 通常我不会在一个
[16:30] that serves something called pork chip. 供应猪”牌”的法庭实战
[16:33] But if I’m gonna be on trial here, 但如果我要在这里接受审判
[16:35] I’m gonna make my case. 那我要为自己辩护
[16:36] Okay, but let me just say– 好吧 但我要说…
[16:37] Do you want the list of pros and cons? 你需要我的利弊表吗
[16:38] I got this. 不用 我能行
[16:39] I need to make sure that I can trust you 我需要确定我能放心再把
[16:41] with my best friend’s heart again. 我闺蜜的真心交给你
[16:43] Oh, my God, that was pure Good Wife. 天啊 这活脱就是《傲骨贤妻》啊
[16:48] Max, go have a seat in Sophie’s booth. 麦克斯 去苏菲的卡座坐着
[16:50] That’s fine, but I’m getting some of that pork chip. 没事 但我想来些猪”牌”
[16:54] It’s good, baby. 味道不错 宝贝
[16:55] It comes with a side of ass potatoes. 这道菜还会配有土豆”泥巴”
[17:01] Randy. 兰迪
[17:02] You live in L.A. Max lives in New York. 你住在洛杉矶 麦克斯住在纽约
[17:05] Did you or did you not say you’re bad 你有没有说过
[17:08] at long-distance relationships? 你不擅长谈异地恋
[17:10] I did. 说过
[17:11] And did you or did you not say 你有没有说过
[17:13] that you’re just in town for the weekend? 你只是来这里待个周末
[17:16] Well, I did say that– 这话我的确说过
[17:17] Ma’am, do you or do you not see me 女士 你有没有看见
[17:19] conducting a mock trial up in here? 我在进行模拟审判呢
[17:23] Randy, did you or did you not 兰迪 你有没有
[17:26] break up with Max using a therapist because… 示意一名心理医生来跟麦克斯分手 因为…
[17:30] you couldn’t do it yourself? 你自己说不出口
[17:35] -Well, I– -Answer the question! -我… -回答我的问题
[17:38] Yes. 有
[17:39] Caroline, girl, you are good. 卡洛琳 你好牛逼
[17:43] Where were you when I got arrested 当年我因为身为黑人
[17:44] for being black in Tacoma? 在华盛顿州被捕时 你在哪里
[17:49] You’re living in L.A., Max is living in New York, 你住在洛杉矶 麦克斯住在纽约
[17:51] and you’re both living in denial 你们俩都在否认现实
[17:53] if you think a relationship can work. 明明这段感情就无法维持
[17:55] May I approach the booth and mount my defense? 我能走近卡座 为自己辩护吗
[17:59] You mounted the defense three times yesterday. 你昨天进行了三次”高潮”水平的辩护
[18:04] Objection! Kissing the witness! 反对 亲吻证人
[18:06] What the hell is going on out here? 你们在外面搞什么鬼啊
[18:09] They are putting that white Billy Dee Williams on trial. 他们在审判这个白人版的比利·迪·威廉姆斯
[18:16] You’re right, I did hurt her. 你说的没错 我的确伤害了她
[18:19] Breaking up with her using a therapist was a bad decision. 示意心理医生跟她提分手 是一个错误的决定
[18:22] Breaking up with her at all was a bad decision. 跟她分手 本身就是一个错误的决定
[18:26] And why should she trust me if I’m just gonna 她为什么要相信我 如果我只是
[18:27] blow into town for the weekend and leave? 来这里待个周末就走了呢
[18:30] Well, for a lawyer, 你作为一个律师
[18:31] you’re not making a great case for yourself. 论点貌似是在给自己挖坑跳啊
[18:34] Yeah. 对啊
[18:35] I mean, if I were you, 如果我是你的话
[18:37] I’d just take my shirt off right now. 我会立马脱掉我的上衣
[18:42] And the truth is… 而真相是
[18:44] I’m not here on business. 我不是来这里出差
[18:46] Tony Bennett isn’t suing Lady Gaga. 托尼·班尼特没有告女神卡卡
[18:48] Although he should. I’m just not involved. 尽管他该告 但不关我事
[18:52] I came to New York for the weekend 我这周末来纽约
[18:55] to see Max. 是为了见麦克斯
[18:56] And she’s the reason I’m gonna stay 她也是我要留在纽约
[18:58] in New York for a month 整整一个月的原因
[19:00] to see if we can make this work. 看看这段感情能不能够继续
[19:03] I think that should count as two pros. 我觉得那算是两个加分点
[19:10] You’re really gonna stay here for me? 你真的会为我留在这里吗
[19:12] I couldn’t stop thinking about you. 我总是情不自禁想你
[19:15] I didn’t even delete your photos off my phone. 我甚至没有删掉手机里你的照片
[19:19] Well, that’s pathetic. 你也太丢人了吧
[19:25] So I think I found the perfect space for your dessert bar. 我找到了超适合你们甜品酒吧的地方
[19:28] It’s got to be better than the other holes you showed us. 肯定比你之前带我们去看的那”地洞”好吧
[19:30] Well, it’s in the trendiest part of Williamsburg, 它处于威廉斯堡最潮的地方
[19:32] cheap, and the landlord is a really nice guy. 租金便宜 房东是一个非常好的人
[19:36] It’s so close to the diner. 这里离餐厅好近
[19:37] Won’t it be weird if we run into Han? 如果撞到阿憨 会不会很尴尬啊
[19:39] And not with a car? 我是指不是用车撞的时候
[19:41] Okay. This is it. 好了 就是这里
[19:43] Hello! 你们好呀
[19:45] Oh, no, I hate puppet shows. 靠 我讨厌木偶戏
[19:49] Evie, this isn’t available, it’s a cupcake shop. 依薇 这不行 这是小蛋糕店
[19:51] Unless those two girls finally gave up. 除非那两个女孩终于放弃 但那是不可能滴
[19:54] I’ve decided to let you expand. 我决定让你俩扩张
[19:57] Evie convinced me to do things outside my comfort zone. 依薇说服我走出舒适区 做一些不同的事情
[20:01] Yes, I did. 没错
[20:03] How ’bout that, Caroline? 你看看 卡洛琳
[20:04] We’re not the only ones she showed a dingy, dark hole to. 除了我们 她还给别人看了肮脏的黑”地洞”
[20:08] Get your minds out of the gutter. 收起你的淫秽思想
[20:10] She took me to hot yoga. 她是带我去做热瑜伽
[20:12] He vomited two “oms” in. 他唱颂两下他就吐了
[20:14] But at least he tried. 但至少他敢于尝试
[20:16] So who knows what’s next? 所以谁知道接下来会试什么呢
[20:18] Well, I’ve never had lobster. 我从来没吃过龙虾
[20:21] Han, are you sure about this? 阿憨 你确定要这么做吗
[20:22] You’ll let us build our dessert bar here? 让我们在这里开甜品酒吧
[20:25] I’m sure I’ll regret it almost immediately. 我确定我应该马上就会后悔
[20:28] Han, I would hug you right now, 阿憨 虽然我现在很想抱你
[20:29] but the cons outweigh the pros. 但弊大于利
[20:32] This is gonna be the coolest bar! 这肯定会成为最酷的酒吧
[20:34] We just have to get rid of that. 我们只需把这玩意弄走
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第5季第19集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme