时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, Earl. | 厄尔 |
[00:03] | You girls are back from Hollywood already? | 你们俩已经从好莱坞回来了吗 |
[00:06] | Time sure does move fast. | 一日真是三秋啊 |
[00:08] | We haven’t left yet. | 我们都还没去呢 |
[00:09] | Time sure does move slow, | 度日真是如年啊 |
[00:12] | especially when you are as high as I am right now. | 尤其是当你们像我现在这样嗨翻天的时候 |
[00:17] | There’s a car waiting out front to take us to the airport. | 前面有辆车正等着带我们去机场 |
[00:20] | The only thing better than a town car | 世上唯一比加长礼车[城镇车]好的车 |
[00:21] | is a getting-out-of-town car. | 就是带你逃离城镇车 |
[00:25] | And I came in to say | 而我进来是想说 |
[00:28] | there’s a car waiting for me out front, | 前门有台车在等我上 |
[00:29] | and it’s not a police car! | 而且不是警车哦 |
[00:33] | I knew you two weren’t going to LA. | 我就知道你们俩没有要去洛城 |
[00:35] | I knew you were just pulling my chain. | 我就知道你俩是逗我玩 |
[00:38] | You know, when I pull your chain, | 如果我真要逗你玩[拉你发条] |
[00:39] | you go, “Whoo-hoo-hoo.” | 你就会发出”呜污污” |
[00:42] | No studio would fly you two cross-country | 才不会有制片厂要大老远让你们飞过去 |
[00:44] | just to discuss a movie about Caroline losing all her money. | 就为了谈一部卡洛琳损失万贯家财的电影呢 |
[00:48] | That’s almost as funny as that time Caroline said | 这好笑程度紧逼上次卡洛琳说 |
[00:51] | she reported the diner to the health department. | 她跟卫生局举报我们餐厅一样好笑 |
[00:54] | Which reminds me, Han, there’s something here for you | 这话提醒了我 阿憨 这里有封信 |
[00:56] | from the health department. | 是卫生局寄来给你的 |
[00:59] | Han, we really are going to LA. | 阿憨 我们真的要去洛城 |
[01:02] | In fact, they’re already talking to the Keebler Elf | 其实 他们已经在跟旺旺公仔谈 |
[01:04] | about playing you in my movie. | 让他在电影里出演你的角色 |
[01:07] | It’s between him and the Asian daughter from “Modern Family.” | 由他或者《摩登家庭》里的亚裔女儿来演 |
[01:14] | This is almost as funny as that time Max said | 这话的好笑程度紧逼上次麦克斯说 |
[01:17] | she registered me as a sex offender down at city hall. | 她去市政府把我登记为性犯罪者一样好笑 |
[01:20] | Han, there’s also something here for you from city hall. | 阿憨 这里还有一封市政府寄给你的信 |
[01:25] | Girls, what happened? | 姑娘们 发生什么事了 |
[01:27] | Are you on the no-fly list too? | 你们也在禁飞名单上吗 |
[01:30] | You hide a six-pack of batteries in your junk once, | 就把六盒电池藏在自己鸡鸡边上一次 |
[01:32] | and you’re grounded for life. | 就上禁飞名单一辈子了 |
[01:36] | Let’s just go and never look back. | 我们还是走吧 别回头 |
[01:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[01:59] | This can’t be our room. | 这不可能是我们房间 |
[02:01] | This is so sweet. | 这也太爽[套]了 |
[02:03] | Is that why they call it that? | 所以这才叫套房吗 |
[02:06] | Terrace! Terrace! | 阳台 阳台 |
[02:07] | Staircase! Staircase! | 楼梯 楼梯 |
[02:09] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[02:10] | Take a picture before they realize there’s been a mistake | 赶紧趁他们发现给错房之前帮我拍照 |
[02:11] | and put me back in coach. | 之后又要被丢回普通房了 |
[02:14] | These are the only 12 steps anyone’s gonna get me to take. | “12步戒瘾”我不可能 但12步楼梯我可以 |
[02:19] | Now me. Now me. Terrace. Terrace. | 换我 换我 阳台 阳台拍 |
[02:23] | The view. | 这景色 |
[02:24] | Oh, I need to get a picture of me with the view. | 快帮我拍一张带风景的照片 |
[02:26] | This is so awesome. | 这也太赞了 |
[02:28] | Our view at home is just a painting of a view | 我们家唯一看得到的风景 |
[02:30] | in the neighbor’s apartment. | 就是邻居家里那幅风景画 |
[02:35] | Oops, careful of that railing. | 小心那个扶手哦 |
[02:37] | Three out-of-work actresses “Slipped and fell” | 从上个开播季开始 已有三个下岗女演员 |
[02:39] | from there last pilot season. | “意外摔倒坠楼” |
[02:42] | One fall is an accident, three an epidemic. | 一个人坠楼叫意外 三个人就成流行病了 |
[02:46] | Ooh, look. We each get a pet. | 看 我们一人有一只宠物 |
[02:48] | Well, I’m Lawrence, the hotel’s general manager. | 我是劳伦斯 酒店的总经理 |
[02:52] | I upgraded you. | 是我给你们升级了房间 |
[02:53] | You were supposed to be in a room with two queens… | 你们原来的房间是两张双人皇后床的房间 |
[02:55] | well, three if I was in it. | 如果我在就是三个皇后[受] |
[02:58] | Thank you so much, Lawrence. | 太谢谢你了 劳伦斯 |
[03:00] | That’s really amazing of you. | 你人真是太好了 |
[03:02] | But why would you upgrade us? | 但你为什么要给我们升级房间呢 |
[03:03] | Are you nuts? | 你是不是疯了 |
[03:05] | That’s like asking a teacher if there’s weekend homework. | 你这就跟问老师周末有没有作业一样 |
[03:09] | Well, I heard you were in LA for a movie meeting, | 我听说你来洛城参加电影会议 |
[03:11] | and, well, keep me in mind. | 到时候别忘了我啊 |
[03:13] | Absolutely. | 那当然 |
[03:14] | For what? | 别忘了你啥 |
[03:16] | A part. | 客串 |
[03:17] | I’m also an actor. | 我也是个演员 |
[03:19] | I’m very versatile. | 而且非常多样化 |
[03:20] | I can play a gay dad, a gay executive, | 我能演同性恋爸爸 同性恋主管 |
[03:22] | a gay priest. | 同性恋牧师 |
[03:24] | Is there any other kind? | 这还能有别种吗 |
[03:27] | I can also play straight. | 我也能演直男 |
[03:29] | Just ask my ex-wife Beth. | 你问我前妻贝丝就知道了 |
[03:32] | But she really should have suspected. | 她当初真应该起疑心的 |
[03:33] | We would get into such knockdowns about the pesto. | 哪有直男会为了香蒜酱跟她争到面红耳赤呢 |
[03:37] | – Lawrence, I’m confused. – About what? | -劳伦斯 我有点迷糊了 -有啥好迷糊 |
[03:40] | Gay guys care a lot about pesto. | 基佬们特别在意香蒜酱 |
[03:44] | Aren’t you the hotel’s general manager? | 你不是酒店的总经理吗 |
[03:46] | Yep, for the last 20 years, | 是啊 当了20年了 |
[03:47] | until I get my big break. | 等我一戏成名就行啦 |
[03:49] | So keep me in mind. | 所以别忘了我啊 |
[03:51] | Also, Ms. Black, your luggage is still lost, | 布莱克小姐 你的行李还下落不明 |
[03:54] | like me in my early f… thirties. | 就跟我四… 三十多岁时一样[性向]不明 |
[03:58] | Enjoy the place. It’s all yours. | 好好享受这房间吧 全是你们的了 |
[04:01] | This is Lawrence. | 我是劳伦斯 |
[04:02] | The place is all ours! | 这里是我们的啦 |
[04:03] | The place is all ours! | 这里是我们的啦 |
[04:05] | Hi. You have to get out… | 您好 得请你们离开了 |
[04:08] | For about an hour. | 大概离开一小时就好 |
[04:09] | Go eat. It’s almost dinnertime. | 去吃饭吧 马上到晚餐时间了 |
[04:11] | I’ll put your name on the list at our restaurant. | 我会把你们名字放到餐厅的宾客名单上 |
[04:13] | And I’m sorry about this. | 真的很抱歉 |
[04:14] | It’s just that I have an A-list movie star | 但有个大牌电影明星 |
[04:16] | who wants to have an “impromptu private meeting” here. | 想要在这里跟人有个”临时秘密会议” |
[04:19] | Is this like a Travolta masseuse kind of thing? | 类似演员”特拉沃尔塔大战按摩师”那种事吗 |
[04:22] | I said “A-list.” | 我说的是”大牌”好吗 |
[04:32] | Lawrence said we were on a list, | 劳伦斯说我们在名单上了 |
[04:33] | so why are we still stuck out here? | 为什么我们还卡在这里 |
[04:35] | And don’t blame my smelly shirt, | 不许怪我的臭衣服 |
[04:36] | because Johnny Depp, who’s sitting over there, | 因为坐在那里的约翰尼·德普 |
[04:38] | smells way worse. | 比我臭太多了 |
[04:41] | Why are you two still at the bar? | 你们两个怎么还坐在吧台 |
[04:43] | Didn’t you speak to Claude? | 你们没去找克劳德说吗 |
[04:44] | Which snotty gay guy is he? | 哪个臭屁基佬是他 |
[04:46] | Look, not everyone in this hotel is gay. | 这酒店里不是所有人都是基 |
[04:49] | But Claude is hands-down-my-pants | 但克劳德是我摸鸡发誓 |
[04:52] | the gayest. | 最基的一个了 |
[04:54] | I also came to apologize for asking you for a part… | 我还想跟你道歉 让你给我个角色前 |
[04:57] | without showing you my reel. | 没有让你看我的过往演出短片 |
[05:00] | Come with me. | 跟我过来 |
[05:00] | The Wi-Fi’s better by that fountain | 喷水池那区的无线网信号好 |
[05:02] | that Whoopi Goldberg peed in. | 就是被大牌黑人女星尿过的那个 |
[05:06] | I’ll be right back, Max | 麦克斯 我马上回来 |
[05:07] | I have a feeling his reel is real short. | 我有预感他的短片会特别短 |
[05:11] | Ooh, Claude? Are you Claude? | 克劳德 你是克劳德吗 |
[05:14] | I’m sorry you had to be a baby named Claude. | 我对你婴儿时期就得顶着这名字感到遗憾 |
[05:18] | I’m on the list. | 我在宾客名单上 |
[05:19] | – Name? – Max Black. | -名字 -麦克斯·布莱克[特大黑] |
[05:21] | No. | 不 |
[05:23] | Yes, Max Black. | 真的 麦克斯·布莱克 |
[05:24] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[05:27] | Yep, that’s me, Caroline Channing. | 这就是我 卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[05:29] | I’m with her. We’re here together. | 我跟她是一起来的 |
[05:31] | No. | 不 |
[05:32] | Dude, don’t make me hit you. | 兄弟 别逼我打你 |
[05:35] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[05:36] | Max Black. Max, over here. | 麦克斯·布莱克 麦克斯 过来 |
[05:39] | Claude, she’s with me. | 克劳德 她是跟我一起的 |
[05:40] | Very good. | 很好 |
[05:46] | Just so you know, I’m not a hooker. | 我先说好 我不是妓女 |
[05:49] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:50] | Prostitutes don’t have such a tough time | 妓女们想穿过领班 |
[05:51] | getting past the maitre d’ here. | 从来不会那么费劲 |
[05:55] | I’m Randy. | 我叫兰迪 |
[05:57] | Sit? | 请坐吧 |
[06:09] | And what makes you think I would need to hire | 你为什么会觉得我需要雇一个妓女 |
[06:10] | a hooker to have dinner with? | 才会有人要跟我共进晚餐呢 |
[06:11] | Oh, I didn’t think you were a john. | 我没有觉得你是个寻芳客啊 |
[06:13] | I thought you were a pimp. | 我以为你是皮条客 |
[06:16] | – Not a pimp. – Uh, not buying it. | -不是皮条客 -我不信 |
[06:18] | Who else would wear five silver rings? | 除了皮条客 谁会戴这么多银戒指啊 |
[06:20] | Every straight guy in LA over 40? | 每个年过四十的洛城直男啊 |
[06:23] | Wow, not a pimp, not gay. | 不是皮条客 也不是基佬 |
[06:26] | You’re really putting it all right out there. | 勾人上床的绝活你都使出来了啊 |
[06:29] | You have to be from New York. | 你肯定是从纽约来的 |
[06:30] | No, Brooklyn, | 不 是布鲁克林 |
[06:32] | New York City’s trashy little cousin with hep C. | 纽约市那带丙肝的淫荡表妹 |
[06:36] | Wow, hooker, hep C. | 妓女 丙肝 |
[06:39] | You’re really putting it all out there. | 勾人上床的绝活你也都使出来了啊 |
[06:41] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能给你买杯酒吗 |
[06:46] | A house? | 买套房子呢 |
[06:50] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[06:51] | Hi. I’m Caroline. I’m… | 你好 我叫卡洛琳 我… |
[06:53] | – Leaving. – What? | -要走了 -什么 |
[06:54] | Go. I just got bumped up to first. | 你走吧 我刚被升级到头等舱了 |
[07:06] | Livin’ in LA and lovin’ my life. | 身住洛城 享受人生 |
[07:09] | Hi, Sophie. How are you? | 苏菲 你好吗 |
[07:11] | Oh, not too good. | 不太好 |
[07:13] | Yeah, I thought I called Max’s phone. | 我以为我打的是麦克斯的电话呢 |
[07:17] | Is that the adoption agency? | 是领养中介吗 |
[07:19] | Did you tell them we liked that couple | 你告诉他们我们喜欢那一对 |
[07:21] | who didn’t plan on a 14th? | 没计划生第14个小孩的夫妻吗 |
[07:24] | No, it’s not the agency. | 不是领养中介 |
[07:27] | I called to talk to Max, but I got Caroline’s | 我本是打给麦克斯 没想到却得到 |
[07:30] | “My life doesn’t suck anymore” podcast. | 卡洛琳的”我的人生不再悲惨”播客节目 |
[07:34] | Well, Sophie, Max isn’t here. | 苏菲 麦克斯不在 |
[07:36] | She met this really cute guy… | 她认识了一个大帅哥 |
[07:38] | Max already got laid! | 麦克斯已经滚到床单了 |
[07:43] | That’s why I love LA. | 这就是为什么我爱洛城 |
[07:48] | Hey, way back in the day, I was all up and down the Strip. | 想当年 日落大道上上下下我称王 |
[07:52] | Now I’m excited if I get up and down the step. | 如今楼梯还能上上下下就偷笑 |
[07:57] | Sophie, Max didn’t come home last night, | 苏菲 麦克斯昨晚的确没回房间 |
[07:59] | but we don’t know that she got laid. | 但我们不能确定她就滚到了床单啊 |
[08:01] | Oh, she did… | 她大滚特滚了呢 |
[08:06] | By a lawyer. | 跟一个律师 |
[08:08] | And the verdict is in: hot. | 而且宣布裁定结果 太热辣 |
[08:13] | Hey, Max, how hung was his jury? | 麦克斯 他的”陪审团”多大 |
[08:18] | Sophie, I have to go. | 苏菲 我得走了 |
[08:19] | We have a meeting at the movie studio. | 我们在片场有个会议 |
[08:21] | Call you later, Max. | 麦克斯 晚点再打给你 |
[08:22] | I want details. | 我要听所有细节 |
[08:24] | Helmet or turtleneck? | 下面是皮包头还是皮套脖 |
[08:29] | Oh, my God. I’m exhausted. | 天啊 我累死了 |
[08:30] | From all the sex? | 滚到浑身乏力吗 |
[08:32] | No, we went on a hike this morning. | 不是 我们今早去爬山了 |
[08:34] | LA hookups are so healthy. | 洛城的约炮也太健康了吧 |
[08:37] | You exercised? Outside? | 你运动了吗 在户外 |
[08:41] | Oh, you must really like this guy. | 你一定很喜欢这男的 |
[08:43] | Well, I’ve never had sex with a lawyer | 毕竟我从来没有跟律师睡… |
[08:45] | that wasn’t court-appointed. | 应该说非法庭指定的律师睡过 |
[08:47] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[08:49] | And he’s a lawyer? | 而且他是律师啊 |
[08:50] | What, like, an entertainment lawyer? | 哪种 娱乐法律师吗 |
[08:52] | Yep, he handles Bradley Cooper, Nicole Kidman, | 对啊 他客户有布莱德利·库伯 妮可·基德曼 |
[08:55] | George Clooney, and… my Clooney. | 乔治·克鲁尼 以及我这可撸妮 |
[09:01] | Morning. Got news about your luggage. | 早安 你的行李有消息了 |
[09:03] | – It’s here? – No. | -找到了吗 -没有 |
[09:04] | Like a young me, it’s stuck in Detroit. | 就如同当年的我 被困在底特律了 |
[09:14] | Perry Tyler’s office. This is Quan. | 佩里·泰勒办公室 我是小全 |
[09:17] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[09:19] | Yes, absolutely, set in stone. | 没错 当然 十分肯定 |
[09:21] | We’re so excited. | 我们都迫不及待了呢 |
[09:22] | So not happening. | 绝对没可能 |
[09:25] | But our meeting with Mr. Tyler | 但我们跟泰勒先生的见面时间 |
[09:27] | that was scheduled for 20 minutes ago, | 是安排在二十分钟前 |
[09:29] | that’s still happening, right? | 这事还有可能 对吧 |
[09:31] | Absolutely. Set in stone. We’re so excited. | 当然 十分肯定 我们都迫不及待了呢 |
[09:37] | – Ooh, I got a text. – No, it’s me. | -我有短信 -是我 |
[09:42] | Max, I can’t believe it. | 麦克斯 我真不敢相信 |
[09:44] | You’re hoping the lawyer calls. | 你在期待那个律师打给你 |
[09:46] | I’ve never seen you hope for anything. | 我从没见过你对任何事有期待 |
[09:49] | I thought he’d call. | 我本以为他会打给我 |
[09:52] | I kind of liked him. | 我还挺喜欢他呢 |
[09:54] | I went outside in the daytime. | 我为了他在白天去了户外呢 |
[09:58] | Nina’s on her way in. | 妮娜在过来路上了 |
[10:00] | You know, she’s the executive who discovered me | 还记得吧 她就是在说故事节目上 |
[10:01] | at that storytelling show. | 发掘我的那个主管 |
[10:04] | I’m running behind, so you need to order me lunch. | 我比原计划慢了 你得帮我订午餐 |
[10:06] | I want a kale salad with a side of kale | 我想要羽衣甘蓝色拉 外加羽衣甘蓝 |
[10:09] | and a kale shake, | 再加一杯羽衣甘蓝奶昔 |
[10:10] | and tomorrow better book me a kale-onic. | 明天再给我预定个甘蓝疗程 |
[10:13] | Caroline, what are you doing? | 卡洛琳 你在干嘛 |
[10:15] | You’re dressed all wrong. | 你衣服全穿错了 |
[10:16] | Yours is a “riches to rags” story, | 你的故事是”公主变乞丐” |
[10:18] | a story we’ll never sell if you go in there wearing that. | 你穿成这样怎么在会议上说服别人 |
[10:21] | I have a huge hole near the crotch | 我的连裤袜在靠近胯下的部分 |
[10:22] | in my panty hose, if that helps. | 破了一个大洞 这有帮助吗 |
[10:24] | It doesn’t. | 当然没有 |
[10:25] | You need to look broke, busted, | 你得看起来穷困潦倒惨兮兮 |
[10:28] | discarded from society. | 被社会排挤 |
[10:31] | Put on what she’s wearing. | 穿上她穿的衣服 |
[10:34] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[10:34] | as long as I don’t have to wear that stupid nurse cape. | 只要不是让我穿你这件白痴护士披肩就行了 |
[10:46] | That dress looks cute on you, | 这洋装你穿了挺美 |
[10:48] | all three of you. | 你们仨都美 |
[10:50] | I know. Ugh, look at this. | 对啊 你看看 |
[10:52] | It’s like my first day of kindergarten. | 就像我第一天去上幼儿园一样 |
[10:55] | Hi. | 你好 |
[10:56] | It’s been two hours. Is he maybe ready yet? | 都过了两小时 他应该好了吧 |
[10:59] | Absolutely. We’re so excited. | 当然 我们都迫不及待了呢 |
[11:03] | Fine, but these are about to blow. | 好吧 但这里随时会爆 |
[11:06] | So don’t come crying to me when you’re blinded | 所以等你被胸口炸飞的纽扣弄瞎眼时 |
[11:08] | by boob buttons. | 可别来找我哭 |
[11:10] | Something in your shirt is itching me. | 你衣服里有东西扎着我了 |
[11:14] | Why is there a joint in your shirt? | 为什么你衣服里会有大麻烟卷 |
[11:17] | I think that’s obvious. | 那还不够明显吗 |
[11:19] | It fell down from my hair. | 从我头发上掉的啊 |
[11:22] | Good thing you found it and not those TSA party poopers. | 还好是你发现 而不是运输安全局的扫兴鬼 |
[11:27] | My phone. Where? Where it it? | 我的电话 在哪里 |
[11:28] | Oh, I put it here in your front pocket. | 我把它放在你的衬衫前袋 |
[11:30] | Oh, cool, there’s never room there when I wear it. | 可以啊 我穿的时候挤得都没地方放东西了 |
[11:33] | See, Max, I knew he’d call you. | 瞧 麦克斯 我就知道他会打给你 |
[11:34] | – Well, he said he would. – And he will. | -他说过他会 -他会的 |
[11:36] | But right now, this is Sophie. | 只是现在是苏菲 |
[11:40] | Hi, Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[11:41] | How’s the adoption going? | 领养进展如何啊 |
[11:42] | Did you find a 16-year-old who really let her parents down? | 你有找到让父母伤透心的16岁失足少女吗 |
[11:47] | Hey, Earl, where is Oleg right now? | 厄尔 奥列格在哪里 |
[11:50] | He just went to the men’s room | 他刚去厕所 |
[11:52] | with the bra ads from today’s paper. | 还拿着今天报纸的内衣广告 |
[11:55] | Okay, I have 45 minutes. | 好的 那我有45分钟 |
[12:01] | But the thing is, | 问题是 |
[12:03] | I still want the baby to look like me. | 我还是想让宝宝长得像我 |
[12:07] | Well you can put hair extensions on anything. | 你可以把假发套在任何东西上啊 |
[12:11] | Are you saying that I shouldn’t adopt | 你是说我不该领养 |
[12:15] | and I should keep trying to have my own baby? | 应该继续努力争取怀上自己的小孩吗 |
[12:18] | Ohh, I’ve got go Sophie, our 4:00 2:00 meeting is on. | 我得挂了 要去我们4点开始的2点会议了 |
[12:22] | That’s a wrap for today, Quan. | 今天就到这吧 全 |
[12:23] | Wait, he’s just gonna leave | 等等 他打算就这样走了 |
[12:25] | and not acknowledge our existence? | 完全无视我们的存在吗 |
[12:27] | I can’t believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
[12:28] | They’re treating me like they know who I am. | 他们对待我的方式就像知道我是谁一样 |
[12:30] | Mr. Tyler. | 泰勒先生 |
[12:31] | Hi, Caroline Channing. | 我是卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[12:33] | We were supposed to have a meeting. | 我们本来安排了见面 |
[12:35] | Quick refresher: lost my billions | 简单回顾下 失去万贯家财 |
[12:36] | but not my plucky can-do attitude against all odds. | 尽管困难重重 但我仍拥有勇敢乐观的态度 |
[12:40] | I’m Max. I’m the odds. | 我是麦克斯 我就是那”困难” |
[12:43] | Oh, yeah, you’re the sad, dejected, destitute girl. | 你是那个可悲落魄的穷鬼吃土妹 |
[12:46] | That’s me, the destitute girl. | 就是我 穷鬼吃土妹 |
[12:48] | So sorry. Today got away from me. | 很抱歉 我今天下班了 |
[12:51] | Ryan Murphy can talk. | 莱恩·墨菲可真能吹啊 |
[12:53] | I’ll have my office call you tomorrow. | 我会让我办公室明天打给你 |
[12:55] | Call her? | 打给她 |
[12:56] | Call her? | 打给她 |
[12:58] | Why don’t you just tell her the truth, | 你何不直接告诉她真相 |
[13:00] | that she’s never gonna hear from you, | 你不可能打给她 |
[13:01] | the movie’s never gonna happen, | 电影也不可能谈成 |
[13:02] | and like every other man in this town, | 就像这城市的每一个男人一样 |
[13:04] | you’re full of crap and silver jewelry. | 你满嘴谎言 满手银饰 |
[13:08] | Well, okay then. | 那好吧 |
[13:09] | So sorry to have kept you waiting. | 很抱歉让你们久等了 |
[13:12] | Quan, set them up with another appointment tomorrow. | 全 帮她们重新安排明天的预约 |
[13:17] | And this is platinum. | 我这个可是白金 |
[13:21] | He’s really gonna meet with us, right? | 他真的会跟我们见面 对吗 |
[13:23] | Absolutely. Set in stone. We’re so excited. | 当然 十分肯定 我们都迫不及待了呢 |
[13:27] | So never gonna happen. | 所以就是没戏了 |
[13:29] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[13:31] | Well, as I said on my first day of kindergarten… | 我上幼儿园的第一天也这么说 |
[13:34] | it’s recess. | 休息时间到了 |
[13:41] | There you are. | 瞧瞧你 |
[13:42] | Drinking alone at a bar in the morning. | 一大早就独自一人在酒吧喝酒 |
[13:45] | Did we switch bodies when we switched clothes? | 我们换衣服的时候 连性格也互换了吗 |
[13:48] | It’s 5:00 somewhere. | 世上某处已到喝酒点 |
[13:51] | Oh, my God. Maybe we have. | 天啊 或许我们真换了 |
[13:54] | I just needed a few sips to calm myself down. | 我需要小酌几口 让自己冷静下来 |
[13:56] | Look, I’m really sorry I lost it on that studio guy. | 很抱歉 我对制片厂那个家伙发火了 |
[13:59] | And I guess running behind his car and begging didn’t work. | 我猜追着他的车大声求他一点用都没有 |
[14:03] | Wow, even apologizing in LA is healthy. | 哇 在洛城连道歉都如此健康 |
[14:07] | There’s still a chance; Nina’s meeting with Perry right now. | 还有机会 妮娜现在要跟佩里见面 |
[14:09] | Maybe she’ll smooth everything over, | 或许她能帮忙摆平这一切 |
[14:11] | like everybody does here with their faces. | 就像这里的所有人 企图拉”平”脸上一切皱纹 |
[14:14] | Oh, Claude, hi, Caroline Channing. | 克劳德 我是卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[14:16] | Lawrence put me on the list for a table. | 劳伦斯把我的名字加进宾客名单了 |
[14:18] | And I’m Max Black, your worst nightmare. | 我是麦克斯·布莱克 你最可怕的噩梦 |
[14:22] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[14:24] | So aggressive. What is the problem? | 态度这么差 怎么回事 |
[14:26] | I’m guessing low self-esteem. | 我猜是因为自卑吧 |
[14:29] | Not him. I’m talking about you. | 不是他 我说的是你 |
[14:32] | I’m guessing low self-esteem. | 我猜是因为自卑吧 |
[14:35] | Nina, hi. | 妮娜 你好 |
[14:36] | I didn’t realize your meeting with Perry was here. | 我都不知道你跟佩里是在这里见面 |
[14:38] | God, it’s like everyone in Hollywood is here. | 老天 就像好莱坞的所有人都在这里 |
[14:41] | Yes, for about another month. | 是啊 再一个月 |
[14:43] | Then this place will be as empty | 这个地方就会空得像 |
[14:44] | as Keira Knightley’s refrigerator. | 凯拉·奈特莉家的冰箱 |
[14:44] | 著名英国影星 骨瘦如柴 不断被媒体影射患有厌食症 | |
[14:48] | So I just talked to Perry, and looks like | 我刚跟佩里谈了 貌似他真的 |
[14:50] | he was really offended by you yesterday. | 被你昨天的行为冒犯到 |
[14:53] | Uh, I’m sure people have said worse things to that man. | 我敢肯定有人对他说过更难听的话 |
[14:56] | I mean, his license plate says, “Makin’ Movies.” | 拜托他的车牌号是”拍电影” 拽得咧 |
[15:01] | Max, you can’t have an attitude like that | 麦克斯 以你这副态度 |
[15:03] | and not get buried in Hollywood. | 在好莱坞肯定会被打入18层地狱 |
[15:05] | Nina. | 妮娜 |
[15:07] | Just ask Claude. | 不信问问克劳德 |
[15:08] | He used to run Paramount. | 派拉蒙影业公司以前可是归他管 |
[15:13] | It’s over? | 所以结束了吗 |
[15:14] | I came all this way to be disappointed | 我大老远跑来这里就为了 |
[15:16] | by a rich guy in Hollywood? | 被好莱坞一个有钱人给弄失望吗 |
[15:18] | I could have just seen a Kevin Hart movie. | 我直接看凯文·哈特的电影不就好了吗 |
[15:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:24] | I better go sign for these drinks while they’re still free. | 我最好趁酒还免费前 赶紧签单走人 |
[15:29] | Claude, Claude, listen, | 克劳德 克劳德 听着 |
[15:32] | I know you and I haven’t gotten along, | 我知道咱俩看对方都不顺眼 |
[15:34] | but quick fave. | 但帮个忙 |
[15:35] | I need to fix something for my friend. | 我得帮我朋友解决点事 |
[15:37] | Can I just go over there and talk to that guy, please? | 我能过去跟那个人说句话吗 拜托了 |
[15:40] | Are you on the list? | 你在名单上吗 |
[15:43] | I’ve never been on the list. | 我从未在名单上 |
[15:49] | I can do this all day, sweetheart. | 我可以这样一天也不累 宝贝 |
[15:51] | I’m a gay rumba champion. | 我可是同性恋伦巴舞冠军 |
[16:04] | Hi, I’m Max. I’ll be your server. | 你好 我是你的服务员麦克斯 |
[16:07] | Today’s soup is “Please don’t ruin my friend Caroline’s chance, | 今天的例汤是”请不要毁了我朋友卡洛琳的机会 |
[16:09] | it’s all my fault.” | 一切都是我的错” |
[16:13] | And, of course, it’s vegan, no dairy. | 当然 这是纯素 不含”奶” |
[16:16] | What’s going on here? | 这是什么情况 |
[16:17] | Sir, I really screwed up, | 先生 我真的做错了 |
[16:19] | and as I screamed into your muffler yesterday, | 我昨天冲着你车的排烟管大喊 |
[16:22] | I am here to beg your forgiveness. | 现在我来恳求你的原谅 |
[16:24] | I wasn’t talking about you. | 我不是在说你 |
[16:25] | I meant, why is there bread on my table? | 我是说 为什么我的桌子上会有面包 |
[16:28] | Give her another chance. | 再给她一次机会吧 |
[16:30] | This is the first good thing to happen to her | 这是她失去万贯家财后 |
[16:31] | since she lost all her money, | 第一次有好事降临 |
[16:33] | aside from the time the Red Cross gave us coffee. | 红十字会给我们咖啡那事就先不提了[捐血] |
[16:37] | At least meet with her, | 至少跟她见个面 |
[16:38] | so you can hear how amazing her story is. | 这样你就能听听她的故事有多了不起 |
[16:41] | It’s a story of someone not being defined | 这个故事讲述的是一个人重获新生 |
[16:43] | by all the bad things that have happened to them in the past | 昨日种种譬如昨日死 |
[16:46] | and just moving on. | 今日种种譬如今日生 |
[16:48] | I’d buy a ticket to that. | 拍成电影我会买票看哦 |
[16:51] | Perry, what’s happening here? | 佩里 这是什么情况 |
[16:52] | Why is there bread on your table? | 为什么你的桌子上会有面包 |
[16:54] | This girl keeps trying to convince me | 这个姑娘试图说服我 |
[16:55] | to have a meeting with her friend. | 跟她的朋友见个面 |
[16:58] | I haven’t seen a waitress this desperate | 我很久没见过有服务员这么不要脸了 |
[16:59] | since Shannen Doherty slipped me her head shot last night. | 上一次还是昨晚莎侬·多赫提偷塞给我她的大头照 |
[17:05] | Well, as your lawyer, | 作为你的律师 |
[17:06] | I recommend you give her exactly what she wants. | 我建议你 她要什么你就给什么 |
[17:09] | You won’t be sorry. | 肯定不会后悔 |
[17:10] | I wasn’t. | 我就不后悔 |
[17:14] | Come back tomorrow at 11:00. | 明天11点来找我 |
[17:16] | You guys may have to wait, but I’ll squeeze you in. | 你们可能得等一会 但我会挤时间见你们 |
[17:19] | Oh, my… thank you so much. | 天啊 非常感谢 |
[17:22] | Now, I have to go find my friend | 现在我得去找我的朋友了 |
[17:23] | before she accidentally slips and falls off the terrace. | 得赶在她不小心”意外滑倒坠楼”之前找到她 |
[17:28] | Max, hold up. | 麦克斯 等等 |
[17:31] | That was really cool of you. | 你刚才的行为很酷 |
[17:33] | I’m not even upset anymore that you didn’t call me. | 就连你不打电话给我 我也不会觉得不爽了 |
[17:35] | I didn’t want to come on too strong. | 我不想一上来就追得这么紧 |
[17:37] | Should I not have taken dating advice from David Spade? | 我是不是不该听从大卫·斯佩德的约会建议 |
[17:42] | Ooh, I got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[17:45] | Of course you do. | 当然 |
[17:55] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:57] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[18:01] | Can I see you tonight? | 今晚能见面吗 |
[18:02] | Did you get that from David Spade? | 这也是大卫·斯佩德给你的建议吗 |
[18:06] | That’s all Stamos, baby. | 那都是跟斯塔莫斯学的 宝贝 |
[18:11] | And you’re sure it’s not another fake meeting? | 你确定这不是又一次假安排的会面吗 |
[18:13] | Because Quan called me to confirm, | 因为全打给我来确认 |
[18:15] | and that makes me nervous. | 那反倒让我好紧张啊 |
[18:17] | Randy says the meeting’s legit. | 兰迪说这次会面是来真的 |
[18:20] | And turns out | 最后是 |
[18:21] | you may have an LA BF. | 你有了一个洛城男友 |
[18:24] | Um, he is not my BF. | 他不是我的男友 |
[18:27] | Because B stands for “Boy,” | 因为”男”指的是”男孩” |
[18:29] | And that guy is a ma-an. | 那家伙可是个爷们 |
[18:33] | Good news about your luggage. | 你的行李有好消息了 |
[18:35] | Like a young me, | 像年轻的我 |
[18:36] | it arrived in Los Angeles in one piece… | 完整到达洛杉矶 |
[18:39] | with a few holes in it. | 只是多了几个洞 |
[18:41] | This is you, right? | 这是你的 对吗 |
[18:42] | Sure looks like me. | 当然看起来像我啦 |
[18:43] | Max, you packed your waitress uniform? | 麦克斯 你把制服都带来啦 |
[18:45] | The weird thing is, I didn’t. | 诡异的是 我没有啊 |
[18:50] | I guess I’m never getting away from that life. | 我猜我可能永远都逃不开那个命运的纠缠 |
[18:52] | Yes, you will. We’re in Hollywood. | 你会的 我们可是在好莱坞 |
[18:54] | Anything can happen. | 一切皆有可能 |
[18:56] | Oh, Lawrence, how did your audition go? | 劳伦斯 你的试镜怎么样 |
[18:57] | I didn’t get it. | 没成功 |
[18:59] | Oh, well, maybe it wasn’t the right role for you. | 或许那个角色不适合你 |
[19:01] | What was it? | 是演什么啊 |
[19:02] | The Filipino gay general manager of a hotel | 一个酒店的菲律宾同性恋总经理 |
[19:04] | who used to be straight. | 以前曾经是直男 |
[19:08] | Next one. You’ll get the next one. | 下一个 下一个角色肯定行 |
[19:10] | Well, now that your movie’s back on, keep me in mind. | 既然现在你的电影有得谈 可别忘了我哟 |
[19:13] | I really am a good actor. | 我真的是一个好演员呢 |
[19:15] | Like right now, I’m acting like I’m not depressed. | 就像现在 我在演我一点也不难过 |
[19:20] | Let’s go out. | 我们出去玩吧 |
[19:21] | Let’s do Hollywood stuff. | 做一些好莱坞的事情 |
[19:23] | Let’s go to the Observatory or see where Biggie got murdered. | 去格里菲斯天文台 或看看大个小子被枪杀的地方 |
[19:27] | Okay! | 好啊 |
[19:28] | Let me just grab something to wear. | 我找件衣服穿 |
[19:31] | Oh, my God. I hope that isn’t Lawrence | 天啊 我希望别是劳伦斯 |
[19:33] | saying that he needs the place for an hour | 又说他需要这房间空出一个小时 |
[19:35] | because Ben Affleck is here with a nanny… | 因为本·阿弗莱克跟保姆来了 |
[19:39] | Jude Law is here with a nanny… | 裘德·洛跟保姆来了 |
[19:42] | Gavin Rossdale is here with a nanny. | 加文·罗斯代尔跟保姆来了 |
[19:46] | Hi, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[19:50] | Hey, we’ve got a lady that looks like you at home. | 我们老家也有位女士长得很像你 |
[19:54] | Wow, nice room. | 这房间好漂漂 |
[19:57] | Sophie, what are you doing here? | 苏菲 你来这里干什么 |
[19:59] | Well, after Max talked me into not adopting… | 在麦克斯说服我不要领养之后… |
[20:03] | – I did? – You did. | -我有吗 -有啊 |
[20:07] | Well, I did a little research on my Barnes and Noble Nook. | 我在巴诺电子书店上做了点小调查 |
[20:11] | Do you want one? | 你们要一本吗 |
[20:12] | I guess they’re just giving them away right now. | 我猜他们现在正免费发放呢 |
[20:16] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[20:17] | I prefer to lie about the books I’ve read | 我更倾向用传统的方式 |
[20:18] | the old-fashioned way. | 就我看过的书撒谎 |
[20:21] | Well, it turns out all of these Hollywood actresses | 我发现所有这些好莱坞演员 |
[20:24] | that are having babies over 40, like Geena Davis, | 都是超过40岁之后才要孩子 比如吉娜·戴维斯 |
[20:29] | Jane Seymour, Neil Patrick Harris, | 珍·西摩尔 尼尔·帕特里克·哈里斯[同性恋男演员] |
[20:34] | well, they’re all going to this big-shot healer out here, | 他们都找的是这里的一位治疗师 |
[20:38] | so here I am. | 所以我来了 |
[20:42] | It’s cool if I stay with you, right? | 我跟你们待在一起 可以吧 |
[20:44] | – Absolutely. – Set in stone. | -当然 -十分肯定 |
[20:46] | We’re so excited. | 我们都迫不及待了呢 |