时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So, to be clear, | 我再确认一下 |
[00:03] | you want delivery from this diner? | 你要从我们这里叫外送吗 |
[00:05] | Yes, I do know what delivery means. | 我当然知道外送是什么意思啦 |
[00:07] | Do you know what E. Coli means? | 但你知道大肠杆菌是啥吗 |
[00:11] | Where do you live? | 你住哪里 |
[00:12] | If he eats from here, | 如果他要吃这里的东西 |
[00:13] | in his bathroom in about an hour. | 一个小时后 他会长住厕所里 |
[00:16] | Will you be needing napkins? Utensils? | 需要餐巾纸 餐具 |
[00:18] | The number for Poison Control? | 还是中毒控制中心的电话吗 |
[00:21] | Well, good luck. | 好的 祝您长命 |
[00:22] | The delivery boy is on his way. | 外送员立刻出发 |
[00:25] | Oh, this is good. | 这太好了 |
[00:28] | I need the exercise. | 我正需要多运动 |
[00:29] | I feel like I’m getting a little chubby! | 我感觉我最近身材有点微肿 |
[00:32] | Oh, I know. I can see it through those shorts. | 你短裤里的”小蚯蚓”也有点”微肿” |
[00:37] | I was a delivery boy in Vietnam. | 我当年在越南也当过外送小哥 |
[00:40] | I mostly delivered bad news, like, | 但我通常专门送坏消息给别人 |
[00:42] | “That hooker was a dude.” | 比如”那个妓女是人妖” |
[00:47] | Here’s that tuna salad– and hurry. | 金枪鱼沙拉好了 速度快点啊 |
[00:49] | Like that astronaut who drove across the country in a diaper, | 跟像绑架人后穿着尿布开车跑的那位宇航员 |
[00:52] | it’s not gonna travel well. | 路上必困难重重 |
[00:56] | See you later, haters. | 再见啦 喷子们 |
[00:57] | And remember, | 别忘了 |
[00:58] | Earl’s in charge when I’m gone. | 我不在的时候 厄尔管事 |
[01:00] | Earl’s in charge? | 厄尔管事吗 |
[01:02] | Okay. I have a business degree. | 行啊 我有商学文凭 |
[01:03] | He had all three types of diabetes. | 而他是三型糖尿病都有 |
[01:07] | But I get it. | 你选他我完全理解 |
[01:08] | I’ll be gone for…20. | 我大概是二零分钟后回来 |
[01:12] | Speaking of 4:20, | 说到”是[四]二零” |
[01:13] | Max, you wanna go smoke some weed? | 麦克斯 想要一起来两口大麻吗 |
[01:18] | The man in charge just sparked up a doobie. | 那位管事的人准备点起一管大麻烟 |
[01:23] | But I get it. | 宝宝心里明白 |
[01:25] | And I’m about to get it. | 宝宝我还马上要爽到呢 |
[01:31] | Oh, no. Am I in charge forever? | 惨了 这餐厅以后都归我管了吗 |
[01:38] | Who the hell parked a Rascal in a bike lane? | 谁把老年代步车停自行车道上了 |
[01:43] | Uh…that’s my bad. | 是我不好 |
[01:46] | It almost destroyed my helmet! | 我的”盔头”都差点要撞爆了 |
[01:51] | I know. I can see it through those shorts. | 从你的短裤看得出你”龟头”差点撞爆 |
[02:10] | And this is the sprinkle station. | 这里是撒糖霜站台 |
[02:13] | Last stop on the cupcake train. | 小蛋糕制作火车的最后一站 |
[02:15] | And this is the cash register, where there’ll be money someday. | 而这个是收银机 总有一天它里面会有钱 |
[02:21] | And this is Max, | 这位是麦克斯 |
[02:23] | the other half of Max’s Homemade Cupcakes. | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕重要的另一半 |
[02:25] | Your little movie is about to be rated R | 你这部小电影马上就要变限制级了 |
[02:27] | for strong, brutal violence. | 因为会有强烈与残暴的暴力画面 |
[02:30] | Stop filming me. | 别拍我了 |
[02:31] | I’m not filming. | 我不是在摄影 |
[02:33] | I’m Periscoping. | 我是在线上直播[潜望镜] |
[02:34] | Isn’t periscoping when you do mouth stuff on a guy | 这招数不是指你头在下方帮男人”口” |
[02:37] | while he keeps a lookout for the cops? | 他在上方的眼睛四处看有没有警察吗 |
[02:44] | Not all sex has to involve the threat of an arrest, Max. | 麦克斯 不是所有性爱都要担心有条子好吗 |
[02:49] | Periscope is a social media app | 潜望镜是一款社交软件 |
[02:51] | that streams live videos to your followers. | 让你能通过网络给粉丝直播影片 |
[02:54] | Tell everyone in Brooklyn who loves food festivals | 我在告诉布鲁克林所有喜欢美食节的人 |
[02:57] | that we’ll be at the Taste of Bushwick tomorrow. | 我们明天也会去布希维克美食节 |
[03:00] | Or you can follow me into the bathroom while I change, | 或者你可以跟我进厕所拍我更衣 |
[03:02] | and they can see some bushwick right now. | 大家今天就能看到阴毛丛生[布希维克]了 |
[03:07] | Max, this is great PR. | 麦克斯 这是很棒的PR |
[03:09] | That’s “public relations,” | 这是指”公关” |
[03:11] | not “Puerto Rican.” | 不是”波多黎各”的缩写 |
[03:14] | I know you were disappointed | 我知道上次你很失望 |
[03:15] | when I took you to that PR seminar | 因为我带你去PR研讨班 |
[03:17] | and there were no cock fights. | 你没看到波多黎各斗鸡赛 |
[03:21] | I liked the Internet when the only thing you could do | 我对网络唯一有好感的时刻 |
[03:23] | was look at cat pictures | 是看喵星人萌图 |
[03:24] | and find out how old John Stamos is. | 和查约翰·斯塔莫斯到底几岁的时候 |
[03:28] | He turned 53 in August! | 他今年八月就要满53岁了呢 |
[03:31] | You know what’s sad? | 你知道最悲哀的是什么吗 |
[03:32] | I’m too old to date him. | 是我这年纪 他已经看不上了 |
[03:37] | If Periscope is such great PR, | 如果这个软件公关效果这么好 |
[03:40] | how many viewers did you just have? | 那你到底有多少观众呢 |
[03:42] | One. | 一个 |
[03:43] | But maybe it was a really important one. | 但说不定他就是重要的那一个呢 |
[03:47] | Really loving your Periscope presence, Caroline! | 给你潜望镜的演出点个赞 卡洛琳 |
[03:52] | Okay. It’s a small build. | 小的一个也算数嘛 |
[03:56] | I still maintain that Periscoping will be great for our business. | 我仍深信这款软件对我们生意有好处 |
[03:59] | For the record, I was filming my business | 告诉你们 我可是在有”潜望镜”之前 |
[04:01] | way before it was called “Periscoping.” | 就开始拍我裤裆里的”龙巢”了 |
[04:05] | Hi, everybody! | 大家安安 |
[04:10] | Oleg, I picked up your dry cleaning, | 奥列格 我把干洗的衣服拿回来了 |
[04:12] | and good news! | 还有个好消息 |
[04:13] | They were able to get the raspberry stains | 他们成功把你”鸟网”上 |
[04:16] | out of your banana hammock! | 沾到的覆盆子汁洗掉了 |
[04:19] | Oh, Lord. | 我的老天啊 |
[04:20] | Now who’s gonna dry clean my mouth? | 我去哪找人帮我干洗我的嘴 |
[04:25] | So you picked up my dry cleaning | 所以你去帮我拿干洗的衣服 |
[04:27] | instead of my cousin from the airport? | 而不是去机场接我堂弟吗 |
[04:29] | Your cousin’s in town? That’s weird. | 你堂弟来了吗 奇怪 |
[04:31] | I didn’t get an alert on my phone. | 我手机上没有收到色情狂出没的警告啊 |
[04:34] | Sophie, how could you forget? | 苏菲 你怎么能忘了这档事 |
[04:36] | This is why we started doing sudoku. | 这就是为啥我们玩数独练脑力 |
[04:39] | I thought you started doing sudoku | 我还以为你玩”舒笃”这姑娘 |
[04:40] | ’cause she was hot and willing. | 是因为她又辣又来者不拒呢 |
[04:43] | I got a lot on my mind. | 我脑子里有很多事情嘛 |
[04:45] | I’m trying to design our future baby. | 我在想着怎么设计我们的孩子 |
[04:47] | See, girls, I read this article | 姑娘们 我读到一篇文章 |
[04:49] | that says you can spin sperm to get rid of the bad stuff. | 说你可以旋转精子 来甩掉不良物质 |
[04:53] | So Oleg’s not gonna be the father? | 那孩子父亲就不会是奥列格啦 |
[04:57] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[04:58] | There’s a new technology | 有一种新科技 |
[04:59] | where you can select the baby’s genes. | 你可以自己选择孩子的基因 |
[05:01] | I miss selecting jeans. | 我好怀念可以选牛仔裤[基因]的时候 |
[05:04] | Now I just reach into the $3 bin | 现在我只能去旧衣店3块钱的篮子 |
[05:06] | and hope for the best. | 希望能抽到一条合适的牛仔裤 |
[05:07] | Well, I’m gonna spin that jazz | 我要把体内的精虫大甩特甩 |
[05:11] | till I get a girl baby with green eyes | 直到我能甩出个有绿瞳孔 |
[05:13] | and Jennifer Aniston’s second nose | 还有詹尼佛·安妮斯顿整过后的鼻子 |
[05:16] | and–and my butt! | 外加我翘臀的女娃 |
[05:21] | Why can’t we get pregnant the natural way? | 为什么我们就不能用自然的方法受孕呢 |
[05:24] | Up against a fence. | 把你按在围栏上搞 |
[05:27] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:27] | I’m Gortak. | 我叫戈塔克 |
[05:29] | You look familiar. | 你看起来好眼熟 |
[05:31] | Didn’t you rib a dragon on “Game of Thrones”? | 你是不是跟《权力的游戏》里的某人有点像 |
[05:35] | Gortak! | 戈塔克 |
[05:36] | There’s my little cousin. | 我的小堂弟 |
[05:38] | Hi! | 你好啊 |
[05:39] | I think my iPhone case is made out of gortak. | 他名字听起来好像是做手机壳的材料 |
[05:43] | Hi, I’m Oleg’s wife, Sophie. | 我是奥列格的太太 苏菲 |
[05:46] | And you’re one tall drink of yak’s milk. | 你真是又高大又可口啊 |
[05:52] | You know it, baby. | 宝贝 你懂行 |
[05:53] | And he’s taking that tall right to the bank. | 他就靠这身高发家致富了 |
[05:55] | Gortak just signed to play pro basketball. | 他被签去打职业篮球 |
[05:58] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[05:59] | Basketball is my favorite sport, | 篮球是我最爱的运动 |
[06:01] | next to bum wrestling! | 还有就是屁股撞屁股 |
[06:04] | I’m in town for a game against Brooklyn. | 我跟球队要来跟布鲁克林队打 |
[06:06] | Brooklyn’s my team. | 布鲁克林队是我的最爱 |
[06:07] | They stink. | 他们弱爆了 |
[06:10] | Yeah, well, | 的确 |
[06:10] | I relate to anybody who’s not doing that great. | 我就对任何弱爆的人事物特有好感 |
[06:13] | Hey, I’m Max. | 我叫麦克斯 |
[06:14] | I used to shoot around in juvi. | 我以前在少管所也打球 |
[06:16] | We played arsonists versus attempted murderers. | 以前我们是纵火犯大战杀人未遂犯 |
[06:20] | I did a lot of ribbon dancing. | 我也学过不少缎带舞呢 |
[06:26] | Caroline’s kind of the Screech of the group. | 卡洛琳就是专门负责破坏气氛的 |
[06:30] | And here comes Mr. Belding. | 而现在砸场先生来了 |
[06:36] | Max, it’s almost your shift. | 麦克斯 马上就要上班了 |
[06:38] | Why haven’t you changed into your uniform? | 你为什么还没换制服 |
[06:40] | It’s almost spring. | 马上就要春天了 |
[06:41] | Why haven’t you changed into a butterfly? | 你为什么还没变成小蝴蝶 |
[06:45] | Han, this is my cousin Gortak. | 阿憨 这是我堂弟戈塔克 |
[06:47] | Gortak, this is… | 戈塔克 这是我… |
[06:49] | Jackass boss. | 傻逼老板 |
[06:53] | Virgin. | 处男 |
[06:57] | “Little People, Big World.” | 《小矮人大世界》[真人秀] |
[07:00] | I didn’t catch all of that, | 你们说的我没有每句都懂 |
[07:02] | but I didn’t love what I caught. | 但是懂的部分都很让我不爽 |
[07:05] | Oleg, do you and your Sophie | 奥列格 你跟你太太 |
[07:07] | want to come to the game tomorrow night? | 明晚想来看比赛吗 |
[07:08] | I have two tickets. | 我这里有两张票 |
[07:09] | Oh, perfect timing. | 时候正好 |
[07:11] | As of yesterday, I’m allowed | 就昨天 我不能接近 |
[07:12] | to be within 50 feet of cheerleaders. | 拉拉队员15米距离内的禁令刚结束 |
[07:16] | Yeah, no. You know what? | 不行 是这样的 |
[07:16] | I’m sorry. I’m out. | 真的很抱歉 但我不去了 |
[07:18] | You know, tonight I have to genetically modify a person | 今晚我得一边基因改造一个婴儿 |
[07:22] | while I watch “The Good Wife.” | 一边看《傲骨贤妻》 |
[07:25] | Take me, Oleg! | 要我吧 奥列格 |
[07:27] | Which is the only time you will ever hear me say that. | 这是你唯一能听到我对你说这句话的时候 |
[07:30] | Good idea, Max. | 好主意啊 麦克斯 |
[07:31] | Sophie would be pissed if I took a lady. | 带你这样的爷们去 苏菲就不会吃醋 |
[07:35] | But, Max, what about our plans? | 麦克斯 那我们的安排怎么办 |
[07:37] | I don’t want to taste Bushwick alone. | 我可不想一个人去美食节[尝鸡鸡] |
[07:41] | Then don’t have more than three drinks… | 那记住 不要喝超过三杯酒 |
[07:47] | And don’t get in the back of anybody’s Isuzu. | 还有不要乱上别人的车 |
[07:56] | You’re pretty dressed up. | 你穿得挺隆重啊 |
[07:57] | You know a food festival is just code | 你知道美食节只是 |
[07:59] | for eating outside next to garbage cans. | 在路边垃圾桶旁站着吃的代号吧 |
[08:03] | Maybe I should come. | 或许我该跟你去 |
[08:05] | Well, I say, “dress for the job you want.” | 想做什么工 就穿什么装 |
[08:08] | I would, but I don’t know what the people | 我也想啊 可是我不知道那些 |
[08:09] | who test out all the new potato chip flavors wear. | 吃光新口味薯片试吃的人该穿什么 |
[08:14] | Cheeseburger Pringles? | 起司汉堡味品客薯片 |
[08:15] | Yes. | 要了 |
[08:18] | Hey, girls! | 姑娘们 |
[08:21] | Look at my baby board! | 看看我的婴儿板 |
[08:24] | I feel like we’re finally getting close | 我觉得我们终于接近 |
[08:26] | to something I can work with. | 我能一试的阶段了 |
[08:28] | You know, it really started to flow | 我的灵感在去掉 |
[08:29] | once I threw away the Anne Hathaway forehead. | 安·海瑟薇的额头后 就源源而来 |
[08:35] | That is the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最吓人的东西了 |
[08:37] | Oh, well, good thing you didn’t see it | 那你应该庆幸你没看到 |
[08:39] | with the Hathaway forehead. | 有安·海瑟薇额头的版本 |
[08:43] | I love baby number two, but I don’t know. | 我喜欢二号宝宝的样子 |
[08:46] | Oleg still wants to be surprised. | 可是奥列格还是想有个惊喜 |
[08:48] | Why don’t you give us all a nice surprise | 你何不给我们大家一个美妙的惊喜 |
[08:50] | and brush his teeth while he’s sleeping? | 去趁他睡着的时候帮他刷个牙呢 |
[08:54] | Right? | 是吧 |
[08:57] | Oh, right. Here. | 来 给你 |
[08:58] | Max, Oleg can’t go to the game. | 麦克斯 奥列格不能去看球赛 |
[09:01] | Our baby appointment got changed to tomorrow, | 我们的门诊预约改到了明天 |
[09:04] | and we got to get working on the baby body. | 我们还得继续弄小孩身子的部分 |
[09:08] | Oh, you know what? | 对了 |
[09:09] | That reminds me. | 这让我想到 |
[09:11] | Max, do you have a picture of your boobs? | 能给我一张你巨乳的照片吗 |
[09:15] | Oh, you know what? | 算了 不用 |
[09:16] | I’ll get it from Oleg. | 我跟奥列格要就行了 |
[09:20] | I can’t believe I have two tickets! | 真不敢相信我有两张票 |
[09:22] | Ooh, I’m gonna call Earl. | 我要打给厄尔 |
[09:24] | It’d be fun to go with a friend. | 跟朋友去看球一定很有意思 |
[09:27] | Would it hurt you to ask me to go to the game? | 你问问我要不要去是会死吗 |
[09:30] | You know I’m not gonna say yes. | 你明知道我不会答应 |
[09:32] | Do you want to go to the game? | 你想跟我一起去看球赛吗 |
[09:33] | Yes! | 好 |
[09:36] | Wow, that surprised me too. | 我自己都觉得好惊喜呢 |
[09:38] | These are VIP tickets from an actual player. | 这可是真正球员给的贵宾席票 |
[09:41] | This could be better than Bushwick. | 这可能会比美食节还赞 |
[09:42] | I mean, lots of celebrities go to those games. | 很多明星都会去看球赛 |
[09:45] | Ooh! Where are the fliers? | 传单呢 |
[09:46] | I bet we could get a lot of business there. | 我打赌我们能在那里拉到不少生意 |
[09:48] | No! | 不许 |
[09:49] | We are not doing business! | 不许去那边做生意 |
[09:51] | Tonight is supposed to be fun. | 今晚是去好好玩的 |
[09:53] | Well, I find business fun, but okay. | 我觉得生意很好玩啊 但行吧 |
[09:58] | One day, you will appreciate my ambition. | 总有一天 你会欣赏我的干劲 |
[10:01] | And one day, I will try lettuce, | 总有天我还会试试吃生菜呢 |
[10:03] | but not tonight. | 但不是今晚 |
[10:05] | No fliers. | 不带传单 |
[10:07] | No fliers. | 不带传单 |
[10:08] | No fliers. | 不带传单 |
[10:09] | I just think this is a missed opportunity. | 我只是觉得这样错失了良机 |
[10:12] | “Missed Opportunity” | “错失良机” |
[10:13] | was my stripper name at the Salty Dog. | 是我当年当钢管舞女郎的艺名 |
[10:17] | Look, I don’t want to work tonight. | 我今晚就是不想工作 |
[10:19] | Which also happened to be my catchphrase. | 这句话也是我当年的招牌语 |
[10:33] | These can’t be VIP seats. | 这不可能是贵宾席 |
[10:35] | I haven’t been this winded since I climbed | 姐好久没有这么上气不接下气了 |
[10:37] | the social ladder at theater camp. | 上一次是在夏令营为了爬上上层社会 |
[10:41] | These seats are great! | 这位置多好呀 |
[10:42] | I usually sit in the parking lot | 我通常都是坐在停车场 |
[10:43] | around a trash fire, singing doo-wop. | 围着烧垃圾的火 唱着杜沃普摇滚乐 |
[10:43] | 源自非洲裔美国黑人的一种和声曲风 由多个声部的人声组成和声 不需要或者仅需要少量乐器 | |
[10:47] | It’s just, I’ve never sat in the last row before. | 我从来没有坐过最后一排 |
[10:51] | My father made sure I was always in the front. | 我爸总是确保让我坐上第一排 |
[10:53] | Broadway, fashion week, | 百老汇看剧 时装周看秀 |
[10:54] | his criminal trial. | 以及他的庭审 |
[10:57] | My father got me front-row seats | 我爸也曾让我坐过第一排 |
[10:58] | to the “Inability to Love” awards. | 观看他得”爱无能”奖 |
[11:01] | I’ll try and let this go, but I’m just saying, | 我会试着不念叨这事 但我想说 |
[11:03] | we could have gone to the Taste of Bushwick, | 我们本可以去参加美食节 |
[11:05] | and we’d still be closer to the court. | 从那里 也比这里离球场近 |
[11:07] | Oh, I love the taste of Bushwick. | 我超爱布希维克美食节 |
[11:11] | I don’t care for it much. | 我不太喜欢 |
[11:15] | Hi, I’m June, and this is Dianne. | 我是琼 这位是戴安 |
[11:18] | We’re sort of the “Mayors” of section Y. | 我们有点像末排之”后” |
[11:21] | Been to every game. | 每场比赛必到 |
[11:23] | I’m Max. This is Caroline. | 我是麦克斯 这位是卡洛琳 |
[11:25] | You guys want a finger? | 你们要”来根手指”吗 |
[11:27] | Oh, we’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友啦 |
[11:30] | Do you want a finger? | 你们要不要这根手指 |
[11:32] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[11:33] | We’ll take one if you got an extra. | 如果你们有多的 我们就要 |
[11:35] | And how ’bout that hot dog? | 那热狗怎么样 |
[11:36] | You still working on that? | 你还吃吗 |
[11:38] | Max, you don’t know where that finger has been. | 麦克斯 你又不知道这根手指放过哪里 |
[11:42] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[11:44] | It’s been in a box in my car. | 它之前放在我车里的一个箱子里 |
[11:48] | Yeah, Caroline. | 是啊 卡洛琳 |
[11:49] | This finger’s been in her box | 这根手指放进过她的箱子[阴部] |
[11:51] | out in the car. | 就从车里拿出来了 |
[11:52] | What part of that don’t you get? | 你是哪部分听不懂啊 |
[11:55] | Careful. | 小心 |
[11:56] | That beer cost more than I spent on underwear last year. | 这杯啤酒花的钱 比我去年买内衣裤花的钱都多 |
[12:01] | I don’t like it up here. | 我不喜欢坐这么靠上 |
[12:04] | I don’t even like beer. | 我甚至不喜欢啤酒 |
[12:05] | It’s so bloaty. | 容易胀气 |
[12:07] | Come on. It’s not that bad. | 拜托 没那么糟啦 |
[12:10] | Oh, really? | 是咩 |
[12:11] | Then why is that guy shaving? | 那为什么那家伙在刮胡子 |
[12:14] | Well, obviously, he’s got a very important job interview | 人家肯定是有一个非常重要的面试 |
[12:17] | as conductor of the crazy train. | 应征疯狂列车的列车长 |
[12:19] | Max, our seats are in a shanty town. | 麦克斯 我们的位置就像在贫民区 |
[12:22] | I think somebody tried to sell me a hubcap | 刚爬楼梯的时候 |
[12:24] | on the way up the stairs. | 有人还想卖我轮毂盖 |
[12:26] | Ooh! How much? | 卖你多少钱啊 |
[12:28] | Can I borrow those binoculars, | 我能借下你的望远镜吗 |
[12:30] | so I can look at something that’s not this? | 好让我不用看眼前这些烦心事 |
[12:34] | Max! Oh, my God! | 麦克斯 天啊 |
[12:35] | Look at all the VIPs down there. | 瞧瞧下面的贵宾席的人 |
[12:37] | Well, someone’s “VI-peeing” right over there. | 有人也在那边撒”贵宾尿”呢 |
[12:40] | Max, I want to be down there. | 麦克斯 我想下去 |
[12:42] | Oh, I know what you need. | 我知道你需要什么 |
[12:43] | Wanna finger? | 想要来一发”手指”吗 |
[12:46] | Look! | 瞧 |
[12:46] | A rich couple fighting courtside! | 一对有钱情侣在球场边吵架 |
[12:49] | Oh, he’s storming off! | 那男的气冲冲地走了 |
[12:51] | She’s storming off! | 那女的也气冲冲地走了 |
[12:52] | You should do play-by-play | 你应该在”老娘不在乎”台 |
[12:54] | on the “I Don’t Care” Network. | 做实况报道主播 |
[12:56] | Come on! Let’s go steal their seats. | 走 我们去偷坐他们的位置 |
[12:58] | What? | 什么 |
[12:59] | I like where I am. | 我喜欢现在的位置 |
[13:00] | My ears already popped. | 我的耳膜已经外凸了 |
[13:00] | 当到达一定高度 中耳内的气压大于大气压 使耳膜外凸 耳朵会有胀满不舒服的感觉 | |
[13:01] | We’re settled here. | 凑合坐这里算了 |
[13:03] | That’s the difference between us, Max. | 这就是咱俩不一样的地方 麦克斯 |
[13:04] | I don’t settle… | 我不会”凑合” |
[13:06] | until I’m, like, 42, | 除非等我42岁了 |
[13:07] | and then I might have to marry someone shorter than me. | 我可能会嫁给一个比我矮的人 |
[13:09] | I, on the other hand, love settling. | 相反的是 我喜欢凑合 |
[13:11] | My first words were, “Eh, it’s fine.” | 我小时候的第一句话是 “还凑合啦” |
[13:15] | Look, all we have to do | 我们只需进行 |
[13:16] | is make a few smart, strategic moves, | 聪明的战略性转移 |
[13:18] | and a better opportunity awaits. | 就有更好的机会在等着我们 |
[13:20] | Please? | 拜托啦 |
[13:21] | All right. Sorry, ladies. | 好啦 抱歉 女士们 |
[13:23] | She wants me to go down with her. | 她想让我跟她一起”下去” |
[13:24] | Just tell her you got a headache. | 告诉她你今天头疼不就好啦 |
[13:33] | Okay, just act like we belong in the VIP section. | 要表现得我们本来就是坐贵宾席的主儿 |
[13:37] | I can’t believe the limo driver took that wrong turn, | 真不敢相信那个加长豪车司机居然拐错弯 |
[13:41] | and that’s why we’re late to the game, | 所以我们来晚了 |
[13:42] | and thus, our seats. | 所以 也晚到了座位 |
[13:45] | You forgot to mention that we took thus bus here. | 你忘了提我们坐”所以”公车来的 |
[13:50] | The point is, we made it. | 重点是 我们做到了 |
[13:51] | I am back where I belong. | 我回到了属于我的地方 |
[13:53] | Can you just smell the money down here? | 你能闻到下面的这股铜臭味吗 |
[13:55] | I think that’s Gortak’s ball sweat. | 我觉得那是戈塔克蛋蛋的汗臭味 |
[14:01] | Hello, ladies | 两位女士 |
[14:02] | who magically appeared in the second quarter. | 你们居然在比赛第二节才神奇出现 |
[14:05] | Can I see your tickets? | 我能看看你们的票吗 |
[14:11] | What? | 干嘛 |
[14:12] | These are my tickets to most places. | 我去大部分地方 都是凭胸进场的啊 |
[14:15] | Our tickets? Of course. | 我们的票吗 当然可以 |
[14:16] | Let me just find them in here. | 我先找找包里有没有 |
[14:20] | Here they are! | 在这里 |
[14:20] | Oh, sorry about the popcorn. | 抱歉上面粘了爆米花 |
[14:22] | I’m used to it. | 我习惯了 |
[14:23] | You rich people are pigs. | 有钱人都是猪 |
[14:31] | Max, I haven’t been called a rich pig in five years! | 麦克斯 我五年没被人叫过有钱猪了 |
[14:39] | This is pretty cool! | 这里真是太酷了 |
[14:42] | I told that Chinese lady up top | 我之前跟楼上那个装了一背包 |
[14:43] | with the backpack full of loose carrots | 散卖胡萝卜的中国女人说 |
[14:45] | I’d be back, but I don’t think so. | 我会回去 但现在我不会 |
[14:48] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[14:49] | I should totally Periscope this | 我真应该用潜望镜直播 |
[14:51] | so people think we’re big shots. | 好让别人以为我们是大牌 |
[14:53] | We are so close, | 我们离得好近 |
[14:55] | I could get my nose broken by a ball! | 感觉鼻子随时会被球砸破 |
[14:59] | And I could meet the doctor who fixes your broken nose! | 那我就可以认识帮你修好破鼻子的整容医生 |
[15:03] | Everything is working out! | 一切都那么水到渠成 |
[15:06] | Oh, my God. | 额滴神啊 |
[15:08] | We are in the same row as Jay-Z and Beyonce! | 我们居然跟杰斯和碧昂斯同一排 |
[15:12] | And they brought Blue Ivy! | 他们还把女儿布露·艾薇带来了 |
[15:14] | I can’t believe I’m seeing our royal family! | 真不敢相信我居然看见我们的音乐王室了 |
[15:18] | I can’t believe I’m touching the court with my feet! | 我也不敢相信我的脚居然能碰到球场 |
[15:22] | Maybe I should just drag my butt across it like a dog. | 或许我该像狗一样 屁股坐地拖着过场 |
[15:24] | Is that too far? | 会不会太过分 |
[15:25] | Oh, my God! | 额滴天神啊 |
[15:27] | Beyonce just made eye contact with me! | 碧昂斯刚才居然跟我四目相对 |
[15:29] | She sees me every time she looks | 她每次都能看到我 只要 |
[15:31] | to the left, to the left. | 往左看[边] 往左看[边] |
[15:33] | I should get them one of our fliers. | 我应该给他们我们的传单 |
[15:35] | Luckily, I always keep an emergency flier. | 幸好 我总备有一张应急 |
[15:38] | That and a key to my old house, | 还备了我旧家的钥匙 |
[15:39] | in case this all turns out to be a dream. | 以防最后发现这只是一场梦 |
[15:42] | That’s my dream too. | 我也希望你这恶梦会走 |
[15:46] | Ooh! Here comes the nanny. | 保姆来了 |
[15:47] | Fran Drescher’s here? | 法兰·卓雪也来了吗 |
[15:52] | No, Blue Ivy’s nanny. | 不 是他们女儿的保姆 |
[15:55] | I’ll get her our flier. | 我把传单给她 |
[15:56] | Excuse me, miss, in the drop-crotch sweatpants! | 不好意思 穿吊裆运动裤的小姐 |
[15:59] | Go, go, go! Ten seconds! | 冲冲冲 还有10秒 |
[16:01] | Wait! Miss, wait! | 等等 小姐留步 |
[16:02] | Can you take this? | 能收下这个吗 |
[16:03] | – Max, she took the– – Go, go, go! | -麦克斯 她收下… -冲冲冲 |
[16:11] | Max, what did you do? | 麦克斯 你做了什么 |
[16:13] | I took you to a basketball game like an idiot! | 我像个白痴一样 把你带来看篮球赛 |
[16:18] | And now I’m about to run. | 现在我要跑路了 |
[16:27] | What is our end game here, Max? | 我们要怎么收场 麦克斯 |
[16:29] | Are we hiding? Are we fleeing? | 我们是要躲 还是要逃 |
[16:30] | I just want to know what we’re ugly-walking toward. | 我就想知道我们用这么丑的姿势走向哪里 |
[16:33] | Do I look like a person with an end game? | 我看起来像是有场可收的人吗 |
[16:35] | Also, ya ended the game. | 还有 是你让比赛提前收场 |
[16:37] | Angry mob aside, the good news is | 先不说愤怒的球迷 好消息是 |
[16:40] | I did manage to get that flier to Blue Ivy’s people. | 我成功把传单交到布露·艾薇的保姆手里 |
[16:42] | The bad news is you created the biggest disaster in sports | 坏消息是 你创造了运动史上最大的灾难 |
[16:45] | since Magic Johnson’s talk show. | 完全赶超魔术师约翰逊脱口秀 |
[16:45] | 这名伟大球员曾主持过一档深夜脱口秀节目 业内一致差评 | |
[16:50] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[16:51] | Well, you said you wanted more followers. | 你说你想要更多跟随者[粉丝] |
[16:52] | Now you have them in real life! | 恭喜你在现实生活中做到了 |
[16:57] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[16:59] | This is where the 17th best team in the league gets naked! | 这就是联盟第17强的球队宽衣解带的地方啊 |
[17:04] | And also where it ends for ol’ Max and Caroline. | 同时也是麦克斯和卡洛琳的葬身之地 |
[17:07] | What? It’s not like the players | 干嘛啦 球员们又不是 |
[17:08] | come right into the locker room after the game. | 比赛一结束就直奔更衣室 |
[17:11] | Oh, my God. | 妈的 |
[17:11] | The players come right into the locker room after the game! | 球员们的确比赛一结束就直奔更衣室 |
[17:15] | Of course we’d be in here. | 当然我们会在这里 |
[17:16] | This is so us. | 倒霉就是咱俩的风格啊 |
[17:18] | You know what else is so us? | 你知道还有什么是咱俩的风格吗 |
[17:19] | Me stealing one of these jerseys. | 我偷一件他们的球衣 |
[17:22] | Let’s do the interview in the locker rooms. | 我们去更衣室做采访吧 |
[17:25] | Crap! They’re coming in here. | 糟糕 他们要进来了 |
[17:26] | We can’t be the face of this, Max. | 咱们千万不能因为这事露脸 麦克斯 |
[17:28] | We’ll be the most hated business in Brooklyn. | 会成为布鲁克林人见人恨的店 |
[17:30] | And I’m including the new breakfast restaurant | 我还算上了新开的那家有 |
[17:32] | with the valet stroller parking. | 代客泊婴儿车的早餐店 |
[17:39] | This is where the 17th best team in the league | 这就是联盟第17强的球队 |
[17:41] | goes number one! | 尿尿的地方啊 |
[17:42] | And from the looks of it, | 瞧瞧这些小便斗 |
[17:43] | their aim isn’t good in here, either. | 看来他们不止在球场上才准头差 |
[17:46] | Those girls were crazy, man. | 那俩妞真是疯子 伙计 |
[17:48] | They cost us the game. | 她们害我们输掉比赛 |
[17:49] | We were almost the 16th best team in the league. | 我们差点就成为联盟第16强队呢 |
[17:52] | How did they get into the VIP section? | 她们是怎么进入贵宾区的 |
[17:54] | I was wondering the same thing about Tim Allen. | 我对蒂姆·艾伦也抱有一样的疑问 |
[17:57] | Yo, man, take a look at this thing on my back. | 伙计 帮我看看我后背这里 |
[18:00] | Does it look like cancer? | 看起来像癌吗 |
[18:01] | It just seemed like more than a mole, you know? | 看起来不只是一颗痣 |
[18:03] | Actually, it looks like a precancerous basal cell. | 老实说 看起来像癌前基底细胞 |
[18:07] | We should get a better look in the light in the bathroom. | 我们应该进厕所看 那里的灯更亮 |
[18:11] | Here! Over here. | 这里 这里 |
[18:12] | Get in the ice bathtub. | 躲进冰浴缸里 |
[18:13] | It’s big enough for two. | 位子够两个人 |
[18:14] | “Big enough for two.” | “够两个人[吃]” |
[18:15] | That’s what Chili’s said about their new coconut mozzarella sticks, | 红辣椒餐厅也是这么说他们的椰子奶酪棒 |
[18:18] | but–swing and a miss. | 但真是 扯犊子 |
[18:21] | You went to Chili’s and didn’t tell me? | 你居然去红辣椒餐厅不告诉我 |
[18:24] | I was afraid you’d try to get us a better table. | 我怕你在普通餐厅也要求要好位子 |
[18:30] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[18:30] | I’d definitely get that thing checked out. | 我绝对会去检查一下那玩意 |
[18:33] | Yo, I got to ice this knee. | 我得冰敷膝盖 |
[18:49] | Of course they’d pour the ice on us! | 他们当然会把冰倒我们身上 |
[18:52] | And of course this would happen here, | 这事当然会发生在这里 |
[18:54] | ’cause it’s the 17th worst thing | 因为这是发生在我俩身上 |
[18:56] | that’s ever happened to me! | 第17糟的事情了 |
[19:04] | Oh, you two sick? | 你们俩病了吗 |
[19:06] | Stay away from me. I can’t get sick. | 别靠近我 我可不能生病 |
[19:08] | When you’re 78, it takes about 2 days | 一旦当你78岁 只需两天时间 |
[19:10] | to go from sniffles to being eaten by your cat. | 就能从感冒流鼻涕 变到死在家喂猫 |
[19:15] | We’ll be fine… | 我们会好的 |
[19:16] | if half a Tylenol can cure full-body hypothermia. | 前提是半颗感冒药能治愈全身体温过低 |
[19:21] | Max, I feel like you’re still mad at me | 麦克斯 我觉得你还在生我的气 |
[19:23] | for wanting more for us than bad seats | 就因为我想要好位置看球 |
[19:25] | and a struggling business. | 想要我们的生意变景气 |
[19:27] | Of course I’m mad! | 我当然生气 |
[19:28] | I haven’t been this cold | 我好久没试过这么冷了 |
[19:29] | since that winter I was on “Deadliest Catch.” | 上一次还是某年冬天我参加《致命捕捞》节目时 |
[19:29] | 探索频道的一部纪录片连续剧 记录了在阿拉斯加帝王蟹季节时渔船所发生的事情 | |
[19:35] | I’ve got a waste can of baby faces I’m not gonna use. | 我有一垃圾桶不会使用的宝宝脸 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:41] | Turns out, we’re not gonna design our baby anymore. | 后来我们决定不设计我们的孩子了 |
[19:44] | But what about wanting it to have a delicate chin? | 但你不是想让孩子有一个精致的下巴 |
[19:47] | And a thigh gap? | 以及一条大腿缝吗 |
[19:50] | You know, girls, I realized | 姑娘们 我醒悟到 |
[19:53] | I just want to have a healthy, happy baby. | 我只想要一个健康快乐的宝宝 |
[19:56] | You know, it’s like my Aunt Ruffa said | 当我拉芙阿姨失去舌头后 |
[19:58] | after she lost her tongue, you know… | 她说了这么一句话 |
[20:01] | “Dou det what dou det, and dou don’t det updet.” | “米粒又是种需有 米粒误食磨呛着” |
[20:10] | You know, which roughly translates to, | 大概翻译过来就是 |
[20:12] | “You get what you get, and you don’t get upset.” | “命里有时终须有 命里无时莫强求” |
[20:19] | That’s a really mature decision. | 那真是一个成熟的决定 |
[20:22] | The doctor wanted 60 grand. | 那医生张口就要6万 |
[20:24] | Yeah, that affected our decision too. | 当然 那也影响了我们的决定 |
[20:28] | Well, maybe letting things happen naturally | 或许最好的方式就是让事情 |
[20:30] | is the way to go. | 顺其自然 |
[20:31] | Because sometimes when you force things, | 因为有时你一旦强求 |
[20:33] | you put $130 million worth of basketball players | 就让一帮身价总计1.3亿美元的球员 |
[20:35] | on the disabled list. | 变成了一群伤兵败将 |