时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Okay, that’s Mookie for the rent money. | 是穆奇来收租了 |
[00:06] | I just found two fives in the couch! | 我刚在沙发里找出两张5块 |
[00:08] | Which brings us to 5, 10, carry the one… | 也就是5块 10块 进位… |
[00:10] | a new low. | 进到了人生新低 |
[00:13] | Hello, I’m Murray. | 你们好 我叫默里 |
[00:14] | Did you order Curry In A Hurry? | 是你们点了火速达印度菜吗 |
[00:17] | I don’t know. Is it paid for? | 不确定啊 付过钱了吗 |
[00:19] | Yeah. | 付过了 |
[00:19] | Then, yes, we did. | 那没错 是我们点的 |
[00:24] | Max, you’re awful. | 麦克斯 你太坏了 |
[00:25] | We didn’t pay for that. | 我们才没有付钱 |
[00:26] | It’s Indian food. | 这是印度菜 |
[00:27] | We’ll pay for it in three hours. | 三小时后我们就会去厕所”付”出代价 |
[00:32] | Any samosas in there? | 里面有咖喱角吗 |
[00:34] | You want some naan? | 要来点烤饼吗 |
[00:35] | ‘Cause whoever ordered it ain’t gettin’ naan. | 点这餐的人只能骂哇”烤”了 |
[00:42] | Did you guys see Murray with our Curry In A Hurry? | 有看到火速达印度菜的默里吗 |
[00:46] | Nope, sorry. | 没 抱歉 |
[01:01] | Just a heads up, the samosas are a little dry | 提醒你们一声 咖喱角做得有点干 |
[01:04] | and also completely gone. | 而且全被吃完了 |
[01:06] | I need all the energy I can get. | 我需要补充大量精力 |
[01:08] | Sophie and I are doin’ it ’round the clock. | 我跟苏菲无时无刻都在床上大战 |
[01:11] | She wants a baby so bad, | 她超级想怀上孩子 |
[01:13] | she even got an ovulation app on her phone. | 手机上还下了一个排卵提醒软件 |
[01:17] | Sophie’s phone has a fertility app? | 苏菲的手机还有生育软件啦 |
[01:20] | My phone’s so old it can’t get pregnant. | 我的手机老到都生不出屁了 |
[01:23] | Tells us when she’s most fertile. | 告诉我们她什么时候最可能怀孕 |
[01:24] | Actually, a little cartoon monkey tells us. | 其实呢 是一只卡通小猴子提醒我们 |
[01:28] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[01:29] | Overly curious George? | 过度好奇的乔治吗 |
[01:35] | Oleg, it’s time. See? | 奥列格 吉时已到 你看 |
[01:38] | The monkey’s got a boner. | 这猴子都一柱擎天了 |
[01:44] | I’m pretty sure that’s a banana. | 我挺确定那根东西是香蕉 |
[01:46] | It’s yellow and he’s holding it. It’s a boner. | 那根东西又黄 它手又握着 绝对是肉棒 |
[01:50] | Sophie, don’t get your hopes up. | 苏菲 期望别太高 |
[01:52] | We’ve had so much sex, | 我们大战过三万回合 |
[01:54] | it’s basically just steam coming out now. | 现在基本上射出来的都是蒸汽了 |
[01:58] | Oh, you found the food. Good. | 你找到外卖啦 太好了 |
[02:00] | You mind if I use your stomach as a tray | 你不介意我用你的肚子当托盘 |
[02:03] | so I can eat while we do it? | 你边”做” 我边吃吧 |
[02:05] | Do I ever mind? | 我有介意过吗 |
[02:09] | I have to block out so much now just to get through the day. | 我每天得无视超多事情 才得以度日 |
[02:14] | Wow, we have more visitors than | 我们这里客似云来 |
[02:15] | a mildly attractive prostitute at Comic-Con. | 比动漫大会上平凡货色妓女的恩客还多 |
[02:20] | It’s Mookie for the rent. | 是穆奇来收租了 |
[02:22] | Okay, Max, this time can you do | 麦克斯 这一次可以由你来 |
[02:24] | the blow-it-up hand thing with him? | 跟他做那个击拳爆炸的招数吗 |
[02:26] | I’ve tried it, but I’m just not good at hand stuff. | 我试过了 但我”手上功夫”就是不好 |
[02:30] | Ask anyone at Yale PREP. | 问当年耶鲁大学的同志们就知道 |
[02:33] | Just give it a shot! | 你就试试嘛 |
[02:34] | You also thought you couldn’t eat food that’s been stepped on. | 你也曾经觉得自己吃不了被踩过的食物 |
[02:37] | Look at you now. | 你看你现在多行 |
[02:42] | Sup, ladies? Sorry I’m late. | 女士们好啊 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:44] | Some guy threw a cat at me. | 有人朝我扔了一只猫 |
[02:47] | Who’s gonna blow it up for me? | 今天谁来跟我击拳爆炸啊 |
[02:48] | I’m not allowed to blow stuff up anymore. | 我被禁止再让任何东西爆炸了 |
[02:50] | My parole officer’s rules, not mine. | 我假释官定的规矩 不是我 |
[03:03] | I know that was bad. I’m sorry. | 我知道击得很烂 对不起 |
[03:05] | Is there a class I can take? | 有没有学习班可以报名啊 |
[03:08] | I’ll go get the last of the rent money. | 我去拿最后那一部分房租 |
[03:10] | It’s either in my bra pile, or I don’t have it. | 要么是在我胸罩堆里 不然就是没有 |
[03:13] | Take your time. We cool. | 你慢慢找 没事 |
[03:15] | So, what kind of name is “Mookie”? | 所以”穆奇”这名字是怎么来的 |
[03:18] | Is it short for something? | 是什么东西的简称吗 |
[03:20] | Long for something? | 还是什么东西的长版叫法吗 |
[03:21] | Max, hurry up, girl. | 麦克斯 赶紧找 |
[03:24] | Okay, you should have $800 | 你手上应该有800块 |
[03:26] | and here’s the last of it. | 这里是剩下的尾款 |
[03:28] | Sweet. Well, I gotta go. | 好嘞 我得走了 |
[03:29] | I got a tennis lesson. | 我还有网球课 |
[03:32] | Caroline, wanna try again? | 卡洛琳 想再试一次吗 |
[03:38] | Make sure you get the whole $825. | 确定好825块都捡齐了 |
[03:40] | No funny business down there, gangsta. | 小太妹别想偷偷抽回两张 |
[03:43] | 825? The rent is 850. | 825块 租金不是850块吗 |
[03:45] | No, always been 825. | 没有啊 一直都是825块 |
[03:49] | What’s going on now? | 现在说啥呢 |
[03:51] | Max, why do you tell me the rent’s 850 if it’s 825? | 麦克斯 你为啥骗我房租是850块 |
[03:55] | Oh, yeah, I’ma go ahead and– | 好的 我先撤了 |
[03:57] | good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[04:01] | You’ve been overcharging me rent? | 你一直以来都多收我房租吗 |
[04:04] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[04:05] | How is it not like that? | 怎么个不是这样 |
[04:07] | Okay, it’s exactly like that. | 好啦 的确是这样 |
[04:13] | Seriously, Max, other than the rent, | 说认真的 麦克斯 除了房租这事 |
[04:15] | what else have you not been telling the truth about? | 你还有什么事没跟我说实话 |
[04:18] | You probably didn’t even see Emma Stone at Costco. | 你估计也没有在超市遇见明星吧 |
[04:24] | And is Max Black even your real name? | 还有 麦克斯·布莱克是你的真名吗 |
[04:26] | It’s a real name. | 这是一个真的名字 |
[04:29] | Hey, in my defense, | 为我自己辩解一下 |
[04:30] | you do have a bigger bedroom. | 你的卧室的确比较大啊 |
[04:32] | That’s because I sleep in the living room. | 那是因为我睡在客厅 |
[04:37] | Can you just let this go? | 你不能就让这件事翻篇吗 |
[04:39] | So I took a little off the top. | 我就多抽了点油水而已嘛 |
[04:41] | Everybody takes a little off the top. | 大家都会抽点油水啊 |
[04:43] | Look what God did to Han. | 你看上帝抽走阿憨多少 |
[04:49] | Don’t drag me into the middle of Pretty Little Liars. | 别把我拖进你们俩的《美少女的谎言》里 |
[04:55] | I’ve got two ferrets at home with the stomach flu, | 我家里养的两只貂在闹肠胃炎 |
[04:57] | and I don’t need it. | 我才懒得陪你们扯皮 |
[04:59] | Now everyone stop what you’re not doing. | 请所有员工停下手边没在干的工作 |
[05:01] | I’m calling an emergency staff meeting. | 我要开紧急员工会议 |
[05:04] | Is this the whole, | 不会又是要说 |
[05:05] | “Don’t ice your junk in the food sink” thing again? | “不许在食物槽里冰敷鸡巴”的这件事了吧 |
[05:10] | No, I have a rule. | 不是 我有一个规矩 |
[05:11] | 20 warnings, then it’s a dead issue. | 警告达20次后 我就放弃那件事 |
[05:15] | This is about all of you. | 这会议是跟你们所有人有关 |
[05:16] | We need to talk about diner teamwork. | 我们需要谈谈餐厅的团队合作 |
[05:19] | Oh, our teamwork’s fine. | 我们团队合作很好 |
[05:21] | For example, we’re covering for Earl | 比如我们现在就帮厄尔打掩护 |
[05:22] | while he chases the ice cream man. | 好让他能出去买冰激凌吃 |
[05:26] | Got me a Chaco Taco. | 买到巧克力夹心雪糕啦 |
[05:32] | Everybody, sit down. | 大家统统坐下 |
[05:34] | Why? So we can be eye level? | 为啥 所以能跟我们平视吗 |
[05:39] | Good put-down, Caroline. | 这句羞辱得好 卡洛琳 |
[05:41] | See, Han? Teamwork. | 你看 阿憨 团队合作 |
[05:44] | All right, listen to our latest Yelp reviews. | 好 来听听我们最新的点评网点评 |
[05:46] | Daryl B. Says, | 达利尔B留言 |
[05:48] | “Sat in booth an hour before anyone talked to me. | “在卡座里坐了一个小时才有人搭理我 |
[05:51] | When someone did, | 而搭理我的原因 |
[05:52] | it was the waitress asking me for water.” | 居然是服务员要我给她倒水” |
[05:56] | I was thirsty! | 我当时很口渴嘛 |
[05:59] | And Daryl B. Was real slow with that water. | 而这个达利尔B当时端水速度慢死了 |
[06:03] | You don’t see me Yelping about it. | 我也没上点评网唧唧歪歪啊 |
[06:06] | I’ll read one. | 我也来念一个 |
[06:08] | Caroline C. from here says, | 来自这里的卡洛琳C留言 |
[06:11] | “Max has been overcharging me $25 a month for four years.” | “在过去四年里 麦克斯每月多收我25块房租” |
[06:18] | That sounds made up. | 听起来就像乱编的 |
[06:21] | So tomorrow night, I’m closing the diner, | 明天晚上 本餐厅休息一晚 |
[06:24] | and we’re all working on our team building skills. | 我们大家去做团队建设活动 |
[06:27] | So no one cares that | 没人在意 |
[06:28] | Max has been stealing $25 a month from me? | 麦克斯每个月偷我25块钱吗 |
[06:31] | That’s correct. | 没错 |
[06:38] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[06:40] | What the hell is this place? | 这里是什么鬼 |
[06:43] | This looks like the room I was kept in | 这里看起来像我小时候 |
[06:45] | when that trucker borrowed me for three days. | 被陌生司机叔叔借走三天时 住的地方 |
[06:50] | Did you overcharge him too? | 你也有多收他借用费吗 |
[06:55] | You’ll all find out where we are soon enough. | 我们很快就会知道这里是哪里啦 |
[06:58] | All part of the adventure, | 这也是冒险的一部分 |
[07:00] | and the mystery, and the– | 还是神秘… 还有… |
[07:02] | did I say adventure? | 我说过冒险了吗 |
[07:04] | Oh no, this isn’t one of those escape rooms | 惨了 这里不会是那种密室逃脱 |
[07:06] | where they lock you in a room | 就是把你们关在一个房间里 |
[07:08] | and you have to work as a team to get out? | 得齐心协力合作才能逃出的地方吧 |
[07:10] | Welcome to the Escape Room, | 欢迎来到密室逃脱 |
[07:12] | where we lock you in a room, | 就是把你们关在一个房间里 |
[07:13] | and you have to work as a team to get out. | 得齐心协力合作才能逃出的地方 |
[07:17] | And so it begins! | 好戏上场啦 |
[07:20] | What? Us beating the crap out of you? | 哪出好戏 我们暴打你的这出吗 |
[07:24] | Together, of course. | 当然啦 是男女混合双”打” |
[07:33] | Now let me get this straight. | 让我问清楚 |
[07:36] | Y’all are volunteering | 你们都自愿 |
[07:38] | to be locked up in a tiny room? | 被锁进一个小房间里吗 |
[07:42] | See now, that’s some white people stuff right there. | 这真是死白人才会玩的玩意 |
[07:49] | It’s a fun way for us all to learn | 这是一种比较娱乐的方式 |
[07:51] | how to work together to solve a problem. | 来让我们学会如何合作解决问题 |
[07:53] | If the group of us could work together to solve a problem, | 如果我们这群人能合作解决问题 |
[07:56] | you’d be back in Korea. | 你早被我们弄回韩国了 |
[08:01] | I’m in no rush to get home to Sophie. | 我完全不着急回去找苏菲 |
[08:03] | I mean, I love her and she’s a fox, | 虽然我爱她这个狐媚子 |
[08:05] | but baby-making is brutal. | 但造人过程太辛苦了 |
[08:08] | I’m so tired of having my legs up in the air. | 我受够我双脚整天得举在空中了 |
[08:14] | How do you– What do you– | 你怎么… 你都… |
[08:16] | How would that– Let’s just move past it. | 为什么是… 我们还是跳过这话题吧 |
[08:19] | Sign these waivers saying that | 请签这个弃权声明 |
[08:21] | if anything happens to you, | 就是如果出了任何意外 |
[08:23] | it is entirely your fault. | 完全是你们自己的责任 |
[08:26] | Nobody’s signing these waivers. We’re not idiots. | 大家别签这个 我们又不是白痴 |
[08:28] | We’re gonna read through all the fine print. | 我们得逐条读上面的合同细则 |
[08:30] | – Done. – Here you go. | -好了 -给 |
[08:34] | Oh, well, I’m gonna read mine anyway. | 好吧 但我要先好好读过才签 |
[08:36] | Caroline reads everything. | 卡洛琳什么都读 |
[08:38] | She read the entire iTunes user agreement before she bought | 她甚至把苹果无数页的用户协议读完了 |
[08:41] | Rihanna’s “Bitch Better Have My Money.” | 就因为要买蕾哈娜那首《贱人快还我钱》 |
[08:45] | Wish I’d read the fine print | 真希望我在当你室友前 |
[08:46] | when I agreed to be your roommate. | 有先读过合同细则 |
[08:48] | Turns out, bitch do have my money. | 我才发现原来”贱人真欠了我钱” |
[08:52] | Do I have to escape from this too? | 我也得逃离这个吗 |
[08:54] | I mean, is this part of the game? | 这也是游戏的一部分吗 |
[08:57] | Is this a bad time to tell you | 我如果现在告诉你 |
[08:58] | your horse masterminded the whole thing? | 是你的马策划的这一切 是不是时机不对 |
[09:02] | Before we start, I need to collect your phones | 在开始前 我得先收走你们手机 |
[09:04] | so you can’t Google answers. | 以防你们上网找答案 |
[09:06] | Don’t look at my screensaver | 别看我的屏保图片 |
[09:08] | unless you have a strong stomach. | 除非你特别不怕恶心 |
[09:10] | I’ve seen lots of phones. | 小弟我也算阅图无数 |
[09:11] | It takes a lot to shock– Aah! | 想吓到我是得… |
[09:15] | Why are your legs up? | 为什么你的脚在举空中 |
[09:20] | Ah, white light means it’s a go. | 亮起白灯就表示可以进了 |
[09:22] | Hey, hold up! Aah! | 稍等 |
[09:24] | Oh, one second. | 等我一下 |
[09:27] | You know, I’m breathin’ harder | 我喘气喘得比 |
[09:28] | than Paula Deen on Dancing with the Stars. | 老年女星上《与星共舞》还厉害 |
[09:35] | Sophie? | 苏菲 |
[09:36] | How did you find me here? | 你是怎么知道我在这里 |
[09:38] | I told you to take that | 我早告诉过你 |
[09:40] | “Find My Husband” App off your phone. | 把”找出我老公”的软件卸载了 |
[09:42] | Yeah, well… I didn’t. | 我没卸载 |
[09:46] | Yeah. We’re trying to make a baby. | 我们正在努力造人中 |
[09:48] | Sophie, you can’t be here right now. | 苏菲 你现在不能在这里 |
[09:51] | This is a work team-building thing | 这是我工作的团队建设活动 |
[09:53] | and you’re not part of the team. | 你不是我工作团队中的一员 |
[09:54] | – Right, Han? – She can stay. | -对吧 阿憨 -她可以留下啊 |
[09:56] | She does as much at the diner as the girls do. | 她对餐厅的贡献跟她俩一样 都是零 |
[09:59] | Well, I gotta stay close to Oleg. | 我不能离奥列格太远 |
[10:01] | You know, the monkey’s unpredictable. | 那只小猴无法预料 |
[10:04] | You never know when he’s gonna demand intercourse. | 你不知道它什么时候会要求性交 |
[10:09] | Well, that’s a fun wrinkle. | 有趣有趣 |
[10:13] | Okay, this is the whitest thing I’ve ever seen, | 这是我这辈子见过最死白人的事了 |
[10:16] | and I’ve seen those shoes that have toes. | 而我可是见过五趾鞋的人呢 |
[10:21] | Oh, hell no. | 我了个去 |
[10:24] | I’m feeling angry, scared, | 我感觉到了生气 害怕 |
[10:26] | and both of Max’s boobs. | 与麦克斯的一对巨乳 |
[10:29] | Is this our version of make-up sex? | 那这算是我们版本的”和好炮”吗 |
[10:32] | I can’t see a thing! | 我什么都看不到 |
[10:34] | Here, let me use my pepper spray flashlight. | 来 用我的防狼胡椒喷雾手电筒 |
[10:44] | Hey, I’m starting to like this now. | 我开始喜欢上这活动了 |
[10:48] | Hey! Look at all those kooky light switches! | 快看那些怪怪的灯开关 |
[10:52] | Let’s try that! | 快来试试 |
[10:55] | Whoever this guy is says, | 不管这个人是谁 他说 |
[10:57] | “Choose correctly or lost five minutes.” | “选错的话要倒扣五分钟哦” |
[11:01] | Wow, you’re no whoever that guy is, Oleg. | 奥列格 不管”那个人”是谁 你绝对比不上 |
[11:06] | 10, 20, 26 switches! | 10个 20个 26个开关 |
[11:09] | What other things are 26? | 还有什么东西是26个 |
[11:11] | Hmm, that’s one more dollar than Max has been stealing from me. | 26 正好比麦克斯从我这偷走的钱多1块 |
[11:16] | How about something a little more universal | 不如举个更普遍一点 |
[11:18] | and a lot less annoying? | 少烦人很多点的例子 |
[11:21] | There are 26 letters in the alphabet. | 字母表里有26个字母 |
[11:23] | Thank you, Comrade Kangaroo. | 谢谢 袋鼠同志们 |
[11:27] | Okay, 26 letters. Which one could represent light? | 26个字母里 哪个可以代表光 |
[11:30] | Light starts with “L”! | 光的英文首字母是”L” |
[11:32] | Oh, wow, he’s good! | 哇 他真厉害 |
[11:37] | Too easy. It’s Einstein | 太简单了 这人是爱因斯坦 |
[11:38] | so the answer must be scientific. | 答案一定跟科学有关 |
[11:40] | Wait, in Einstein’s famous formula E=mc2, | 等等 爱因斯坦最著名的等式E=mc2 |
[11:43] | the speed of light is represented by the letter “C.” | 光的速度是用字母”C”来表示 |
[11:47] | A B C A…b…c. | |
[11:52] | Oh, it’s Alice in Wonderland themed! | 是爱丽丝梦游仙境主题 |
[11:55] | I’ll be great at this. | 这个我在行 |
[11:56] | It was always my favorite story. | 我以前最爱这个故事了 |
[11:58] | Sophie and I only watch the hard-core porno version. | 我和苏菲只看过”真枪实弹”的黄片版本 |
[12:02] | Yeah, it was called Alice in Underpants. | 对啊 那部片叫《爱丽丝淫游内境》 |
[12:05] | And our dentist was in it! | 而且我们的牙医也有参演哦 |
[12:09] | That’s enough of all your chatter! | 你们的闲聊该结束了 |
[12:11] | It’s time to listen to the Mad Hatter. | 是时候听疯帽子说两句了 |
[12:15] | I think it’s the same guy as before. | 我觉得是之前那个人扮的 |
[12:22] | He’s a genius! | 他真是个天才 |
[12:27] | You filled this room with illumination, | 你们用光照亮了这间房子 |
[12:29] | but you are not done with this situation. | 但你们现在走不出这房子 |
[12:34] | What rhymes with “Kick in the crotch”? | 跟”踢爆你蛋蛋”押韵的句子是什么 |
[12:38] | To proceed and be done with me, | 继续解谜 早点完事 |
[12:40] | you must answer these riddles three. | 你们必须解出这三个谜语 |
[12:43] | Y’all know I’m 80, right? | 你们都知道我80岁了吧 |
[12:47] | One: Take it out of the package. | 一 从包装拿出 |
[12:49] | It goes in your mouth. | 塞进嘴巴里 |
[12:51] | Chew it too long, and it will go south. | 越嚼越久越没味 |
[12:55] | It’s what Earl’s doing right now. | 厄尔就在干这事啊 |
[12:58] | Oh, Lord, am I peeing? | 天啊 我尿出来了吗 |
[13:00] | No, he’s chewing gum. | 没啦 他在嚼口香糖 |
[13:02] | “Take it out of the package. It goes in your mouth. | “从包装拿出 塞进嘴巴里 |
[13:04] | Chew it too long and it’ll go south.” | 越嚼越久越没味” |
[13:06] | Gum. | 就是口香糖啊 |
[13:07] | Exactamente. | 相当正确[西语] |
[13:08] | That wasn’t too hard. | 看吧 也没这么难 |
[13:10] | Put your answer onto this card. | 把你的答案放到这张卡片上 |
[13:12] | Well done! | 干得好 |
[13:13] | This Groupon has already paid for itself. | 这张团购券已经回本了 |
[13:17] | Two: Arnold Schwarzenegger’s is big; | 二 阿诺德·斯瓦辛格的”这个”很长 |
[13:20] | Michael J. Fox’s is small; | 迈克尔·J·福克斯[演员]的”这个”短 |
[13:22] | the Pope has one but doesn’t use it; | 罗马教皇从不用自己的”这个” |
[13:25] | Madonna doesn’t have one at all. | 而麦当娜根本没有”这个” |
[13:28] | Dongs. The answer is dongs. | 鸡巴 答案是鸡巴 |
[13:33] | C’mon, Oleg, I mean nobody can say for sure | 拜托 奥列格 没人敢确定 |
[13:36] | that Madonna doesn’t have one. | 麦当娜到底有没有那玩意 |
[13:40] | Dongs aren’t the answer to everything. | 鸡巴不是一切问题的答案 |
[13:43] | I used to think that. | 我曾这么认为 |
[13:44] | You know where that got me? | 你们知道那使我走向何处吗 |
[13:46] | Pennsylvania, with no car. | 宾夕法尼亚州 还没车 |
[13:51] | Schwarzenegger’s big, Fox’s small. | 斯瓦辛格的长 福克斯的短 |
[13:54] | It’s last names. The Pope doesn’t use his. | 是姓氏 教皇不用自己姓氏 |
[13:57] | Madonna doesn’t have one at all. That’s it! | “麦当娜”这艺名里 根本没有姓氏 |
[13:59] | Correctamundo. | 太对了[西语] |
[14:02] | With your brain power, | 你的脑子这么聪明 |
[14:03] | you’ll be out of here in under an hour. | 不到一个小时肯定能出去 |
[14:06] | Well, thanks, but if I was that smart, | 谢谢 但如果我真的这么聪明 |
[14:08] | I wouldn’t have spent the last four years | 就不会在过去四年里 |
[14:09] | getting ripped off by my roommate. | 被我室友当傻子坑了 |
[14:13] | Oh, come on, are you still on the money? | 拜托 你还在计较那钱的事吗 |
[14:16] | Oh, my God, my sister lost both her thumbs in a combine accident | 我姐在收割机意外中 失去两根大拇指 |
[14:20] | and she didn’t talk about it this much. | 她也没你这么叫苦连天 |
[14:23] | Ah, here’s $25. | 给 这里是25块 |
[14:25] | Let’s call it hush money, | 姑且就将其称为”封口费” |
[14:27] | so hush. | 封上你的嘴吧 |
[14:31] | First of all, this is $12, | 首先 这里只有12块 |
[14:35] | and fine, | 而且好吧 |
[14:36] | you won’t hear a peep out of me anymore. | 我的嘴再也不会说半句话 |
[14:38] | Fine, I don’t care if we never get out. | 随便 出不出去我又无所谓 |
[14:47] | All right, FYI, | 好了 告诉大家一下 |
[14:49] | yeah, Oleg and I are gonna get really Amsterdam-y up in here. | 我和奥列格要把这里变成色情场所喽 |
[14:55] | All right, we gotta get the hell out. | 好吧 我们得马上出去 |
[15:03] | Come on, Caroline. Where’s your sense of whimsy? | 拜托 卡洛琳 你的奇思妙想呢 |
[15:06] | And don’t say Max stole it, | 别说被麦克斯偷走了 |
[15:08] | because that’s getting older than Randy’s accent. | 因为你的牢骚比兰迪的假口音还让人腻味 |
[15:11] | Sorry, Randy, I knew you were a safe person to slam. | 抱歉 兰迪 我知道你人好不介意被吐槽 |
[15:15] | Time moves forward. It doesn’t go back. | 时光一去不复返 |
[15:18] | You’ve got 15 minutes. It’s 45 that you lack. | 你们还剩15分钟 已经过了45分钟了 |
[15:23] | Come on, guys. | 加油 伙计们 |
[15:24] | We don’t need Caroline to solve these puzzles. | 我们不需要卡洛琳帮我们解谜 |
[15:26] | This is the same team that was able | 我们之前也协心协力 |
[15:27] | to figure out the Wi-Fi password | 破解过餐厅隔壁 |
[15:29] | to the women’s shelter next to the diner. | 那间女子收容所的无线密码 |
[15:33] | Who said this? | 这是谁说的 |
[15:34] | “If it was so, it might be; | “如果之前是 那可能是 |
[15:36] | and if it were so, it would be.” | 如果之前可能 那将会是” |
[15:39] | The fat twins? | 这对肥胖双胞胎吗 |
[15:42] | ‘Cause that made no sense | 因为那句子根本不通 |
[15:43] | and they look like they get stoned a lot. | 而他们看起来像是嗨高说胡话的样子 |
[15:49] | Okay, Oleg, drop your pants. | 好了 奥列格 把裤子脱了 |
[15:52] | The monkey wants his banana. | 猴子要吃香蕉啦 |
[15:56] | Caroline, | 卡洛琳 |
[15:57] | if I have to see Oleg so much as honk one of her boobs, | 如果我要看着奥列格 像捏喇叭那样捏她奶子 |
[15:59] | I’m gonna lose it. | 我会疯掉的 |
[16:01] | I would help you, and be your heaven-sent, | 我很想帮你 当你的天使 |
[16:03] | but you screwed me on the rent. | 但你在房租上骗了我 |
[16:09] | What is it gonna take to make you get over this? | 到底要怎么做这事才能翻篇 |
[16:14] | You haven’t even apologized. | 你甚至都还没跟我道歉 |
[16:16] | Okay. I am sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[16:18] | Are we good? | 我们没事了吧 |
[16:21] | You know what? No, we not good. | 不 我们可有事了 |
[16:23] | Aw, come on! | 不是吧 |
[16:25] | Fine, I’m the only one here who knows this story, | 好吧 我是唯一一个知道这个故事的人 |
[16:28] | and I’m the only one who knows how to get out of here. | 我也是唯一一个知道怎么出去的人 |
[16:30] | There, the rabbit hole, | 在那 那个兔子洞 |
[16:32] | Alice went down and so will I. | 爱丽丝跳了进去 我也会 |
[16:34] | That’s it. | 真是够了 |
[16:36] | This is a bigger bust than Max’s future. | 这事简直比麦克斯的未来还惨不忍睹 |
[16:40] | Just like Alice, I’m sick of being stuck | 就像爱丽丝 我受够了被困在 |
[16:42] | in this upside-down world | 这个是非颠倒的世界了 |
[16:43] | when your best friend lies about the rent. | 你的死党居然会骗你房租钱 |
[16:46] | – No, you can’t! – Oh, yes, I can. | -你不能跳 -我当然能 |
[16:47] | I bid you adieu. | 各位告别了[西语] |
[16:49] | No, seriously, don’t! | 不 说真的 别跳 |
[16:54] | Ooh, I’m next! | 我要跟着跳 |
[16:58] | I don’t mean to burst your bubble, | 我不是故意要打击你们 |
[17:00] | but your friend’s in a lot of trouble. | 但你们的朋友现在有难 |
[17:03] | What I’m saying is: | 我想说的是 |
[17:04] | that’s not part of the room. That’s just for show. | 那不是房间的一部分 只是摆摆样子而已 |
[17:06] | You’re not supposed to jump in it. | 你们不该跳进去 |
[17:08] | I’m not next. | 我不跳了 |
[17:11] | So that’s not a cute rabbit hole? | 所以那不是一个可爱的兔子洞吗 |
[17:13] | Rabbits? No. | 兔子 没有 |
[17:15] | Couple of rats, though. | 耗子倒有几只 |
[17:16] | This place is a deathtrap. | 这地方真的好危险 |
[17:20] | Caroline, please tell me you’re okay. | 卡洛琳 拜托告诉我你没事 |
[17:22] | I can’t, because I’m not. | 不行 因为我有事 |
[17:24] | I’ll use the emergency code to get us out of here. | 我会用紧急密码放我们出去 |
[17:27] | 5 9 4 7 5…9…4…7. | |
[17:31] | Okay, I’m gonna be real honest with you right now. | 好吧 我现在真的要对你们说实话 |
[17:32] | I don’t know the codes. | 我不知道密码是啥 |
[17:35] | Help, there’s something moving down here! | 救命 下面有东西在动 |
[17:37] | I’m going in. | 我要进去 |
[17:38] | Sophie, give me the pepper spray flashlight. | 苏菲 把你的胡椒喷雾手电给我 |
[17:40] | All right, yeah. | 好的 |
[17:41] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[17:43] | That really does sting. | 那玩意真的好刺 |
[17:49] | Okay, Oleg, now it’s time. | 奥列格 吉时已到 |
[17:52] | It’s that beautiful moment | 那美好的一刻又到了 |
[17:53] | where you and I are gonna make a baby | 我们又要造人了 |
[17:56] | right in front of your coworkers. | 还是当着你工作伙伴的面 |
[17:58] | Can we have a little more class | 我们就不能有点档次 |
[18:00] | and wait till we get in the cab? | 等上了计程车再干吗 |
[18:03] | What? | 什么 |
[18:04] | We’re gonna do it on top of teacups. | 我们要在童话小茶杯上开干 |
[18:06] | That’s pretty classy. | 那可是相当上档次啊 |
[18:12] | What is happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[18:13] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[18:14] | Spray some of that stuff in your mind. | 把那玩意喷一些到你脑子里吧 |
[18:17] | Max, look. | 麦克斯 看 |
[18:19] | Oh, that’s why his leg’s up in the air. | 怪不得他要把腿抬到空中 |
[18:21] | I’ve seen enough. I’m out. | 我看够了 我要走了 |
[18:27] | Ugh, I think I landed on what was moving. | 我好像踩到会动的东西了 |
[18:29] | So that’s dead now. | 所以那玩意死翘翘了 |
[18:31] | Oh, my God. Are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[18:33] | Yeah, I think. Are you? | 没事 你呢 |
[18:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[18:36] | Wait, you said you weren’t okay. | 等等 你刚不是说有事吗 |
[18:38] | I meant emotionally. | 我是指情绪上啊 |
[18:41] | I jumped into a floor hole for feelings? | 我居然为了你的情绪跳地板洞 |
[18:44] | Well, my feelings are really hurt, Max. | 我的情绪可是相当受伤啊 麦克斯 |
[18:46] | It’s been four years. | 整整四年呢 |
[18:47] | Well, I don’t know what to do, | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[18:49] | because like the Sad Hatter said, | 因为就像疯帽子说 |
[18:51] | time goes forward; it doesn’t go back. | 时光一去不复返 |
[18:53] | I can’t undo the rent thing. | 我不能抹掉房租的事 |
[18:54] | I just thought we were in this together, | 我只是以为我们是同甘共苦 |
[18:56] | 50/50. | 一人一半 |
[18:57] | We are, | 是啊 |
[18:58] | and I should have told you four years ago, | 我四年前就该告诉你 |
[19:00] | but I thought we wouldn’t last a month. | 但我当时觉得我们长不过一个月 |
[19:02] | But then we did, and then another month, | 但后来一个月过去了 又一个月过去了 |
[19:05] | and I’m still not sure how this happened: | 我现在也还不知道怎么发生的 |
[19:07] | we became best friends. | 我们就成为死党了 |
[19:10] | Max, that’s the first time you’ve ever called me | 麦克斯 这是第一次不用讨好你 |
[19:12] | your best friend without a bribe, | 你自愿称我为死党 |
[19:15] | and that’s worth a lot more than money, | 那比钱有价值多了 |
[19:17] | and you know how much I love money. | 你也知道我有多爱钱是吧 |
[19:19] | Yeah, you almost ruined our friendship over it. | 是啊 你差点为了钱毁了我们的友情 |
[19:22] | All right, come on, let’s get out of here. | 好了 来吧 咱们赶紧离开这 |
[19:26] | I’m not okay. | 我有事 |
[19:27] | Searing pain, searing pain. | 脚剧痛 脚剧痛 |
[19:30] | Ugh, I think I twisted my ankle when I jumped down here. | 我可能跳下来的时候扭到脚踝了 |
[19:33] | Oh, my God. I am so sorry. | 天啊 真对不起 |
[19:36] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:37] | Sometimes sorry just doesn’t cut it. | 有时候道歉完全没用 |
[19:40] | So how are we gonna get you out of here? | 那我们要怎么把你弄出去呢 |
[19:41] | If you want me to carry you, | 如果你想让我背你 |
[19:42] | you’ll have to take off your boobs. | 麻烦先把你的巨乳卸掉 |
[19:45] | Which way should we go? | 我们应该走哪边 |
[19:47] | My sense of direction led me to being a waitress in Brooklyn. | 我的烂方向感导致我在布鲁克林当服务员 |
[19:50] | You know what? Let’s go forward. | 要不就往前走吧 |
[19:51] | ‘Cause much like the time, you can’t go back. | 就像时间一样 只能往前不能回头 |
[19:53] | Also, the moving thing just came to and looks mad. | 而且那会动的玩意苏醒了 看起来很生气 |
[19:56] | Go. | 走吧 |
[19:58] | Max, I’ve never been this close to your butt before, | 麦克斯 我从未跟你的屁股如此靠近 |
[20:02] | and it’s spectacular! | 你屁股真壮观啊 |
[20:04] | What’s your secret? | 你的秘密是什么 |
[20:05] | I’m 27. | 我今年27岁 |
[20:10] | I really shouldn’t be seeing this. | 我真的不该看到这画面 |
[20:15] | Can we please turn the lights back off? | 我们能把灯关掉吗 |
[20:18] | Oh, God, help me! | 老天 救我 |
[20:19] | Well, one good thing about being down here: | 在下面有个好处就是 |
[20:21] | Sophie and Oleg are up there. | 苏菲和奥列格在上面 |
[20:24] | Wait, why is the floor sagging? | 等等 地板怎么在晃 |
[20:32] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[20:33] | You know, I’m pretty sure that fall | 我很确定这一摔 |
[20:36] | knocked the baby right up into me. | 能把宝宝送进我的子宫里 |
[20:41] | Correction, if I could turn the clock back, | 更正一下 如果我能让时光倒流 |
[20:44] | I wouldn’t go back four years. | 我不会回到四年前 |
[20:45] | I’d go back 30 seconds. | 我要回到30秒前 |