时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Max! Over here at our white trash window. | 麦克斯 我在垃圾白人窗这里 |
[00:08] | I need help with shower. | 我需要你帮我看一下花洒 |
[00:10] | All right, Chestnut we’re heading for work, soon. | 好了 栗宝 我们快要去上班了 |
[00:12] | You know the rules… | 你知道规矩 |
[00:13] | No R-rated movies, no sugary snacks | 不许看成人电影 不许吃含糖零食 |
[00:15] | and I want you standing up and asleep by 11. | 我希望你在11点就站好睡觉 |
[00:21] | What’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[00:23] | I can’t turn it on. | 我没办法打不开水[让它硬] |
[00:24] | Well, drop your towel and tell it has a big nozzle. | 解开你的浴巾 夸它的喷头很大 |
[00:28] | Did you even do a rat check? | 你检查过老鼠了吗 |
[00:29] | Yes… Theodore is gone. | 检查了 西尔多走了 |
[00:31] | Even he got a better apartment. | 它都找到了比这里更好的公寓 |
[00:34] | Max, remind me… | 麦克斯 再提醒我一下 |
[00:35] | what separates us from homeless people? | 我们跟流浪汉不一样的地方在哪 |
[00:38] | We’re not as tanned? | 我们没有晒太阳的小麦色皮肤 |
[00:40] | Yeah, and we have a sometimes | 还有 我们有一个 |
[00:41] | functioning shower and that sweet shower curtain. | 时好时坏的花洒跟很赞的浴帘 |
[00:44] | Hmm, which was gifted to us by a homeless person | 还是一名已经不需要他的”斗篷”的 |
[00:47] | who no longer needed his cape. | 流浪汉送给我们的哦 |
[00:51] | That should do it. | 这样应该就好了 |
[01:00] | Hey, why’d the sound stop? | 怎么声音停了 |
[01:04] | That’s weird. | 奇了怪了 |
[01:15] | All right. All right. | 好了 应该好了 |
[01:22] | Well, I got it turned on. | 我成功让他”喷”了 |
[01:28] | What’s that, buddy? | 小家伙 你说啥 |
[01:30] | It doesn’t get any sadder? | 凄凉得不能再凄凉了吗 |
[01:49] | Well, well, well, Caroline, | 哟哟哟 卡洛琳 |
[01:51] | I didn’t know it was “Bring your boyfriend to work” day. | 我都不知道今天是带”让你爽的男友”日呢 |
[01:55] | Even our shower head is broke, Earl. | 厄尔 我们家连花洒都坏[破产]了 |
[01:58] | We got blasted with rusty water | 我们被锈水喷了一身 |
[02:00] | and something thick. | 还有某些不明浓厚东西 |
[02:05] | I feel so dirty. | 我感觉自己好脏 |
[02:07] | Stop. We showered at Sophie and Oleg’s. | 别嚎了 你都去苏菲与奥列格家洗澡过了 |
[02:09] | That’s why I feel dirty. | 所以我才觉得自己”脏” |
[02:12] | There was a rubber ducky in there who looked like | 浴室里有一只塑料小鸭 表情写着 |
[02:14] | he’d seen some really messed up stuff. | “我看过太多不忍直视的变态事情” |
[02:18] | Look, we will do what we always do | 我们就像我们平常 |
[02:20] | when we need a new appliance or a fishnet body stocking. | 需要任何家用品或渔网紧身衣裤一样 |
[02:23] | We’ll ask Oleg. | 问奥列格要 |
[02:25] | Did somebody say fishnet body stocking? | 有人说渔网紧身衣裤吗 |
[02:28] | Hey, everybody! | 大家安安 |
[02:34] | I’m going green, | 我要开始绿化 |
[02:35] | and I don’t just mean my eye shadow. | 而且我不是指我的眼影画绿色 |
[02:39] | Yup, I’m getting my body ready for pregnancy | 是的 我要让我的身体开始备孕 |
[02:43] | with healthy eating and less smoked meats. | 所以要吃得健康与少吃烟熏肉类 |
[02:47] | I think going green is more about the environment Sophie. | 苏菲 我觉得绿化主要是指在环境方面 |
[02:51] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:52] | And how many babies have you had, Caroline? | 那你有过几个孩子了呢 卡洛琳 |
[02:56] | Sophie, I wish I were that fetus. | 苏菲 我真希望我就是那胎儿 |
[02:58] | I’m jealous of anything that | 因为我好嫉妒 |
[03:00] | gets to be inside you for nine months. | 任何能待在你”体内”长达九个月的物体 |
[03:05] | You know, Oleg, since Sophie’s doing a food cleanse, | 奥列格 苏菲都要开始通过饮食净化身体了 |
[03:07] | maybe you could do a cleanse for your potty mouth. | 你是不是也该”净化”一下你那张淫嘴 |
[03:10] | I like that idea. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[03:12] | Since I’m changing for a baby, you should too. | 既然我为宝宝做改变 你也该做做 |
[03:15] | From now on, everything you say should be G-rated. | 从现在开始 你说的话必须得体 |
[03:19] | Yeah, but the G doesn’t stand for ‘Gina. | 对 她说的可不是下”体”的体哦 |
[03:24] | So I’m supposed to serve bone-in rib eye and pulled pork | 所以我以后就只能乖乖上菜 |
[03:28] | and not make any comparison to my junk? | 不能把某些菜名拿来开黄腔了吗 |
[03:33] | Well, I’ll be over here eating healthy in my booth. | 我就在我的卡座吃健康的食品啦 |
[03:38] | Max, what are we gonna do without a working shower? | 麦克斯 我们家的淋浴坏了该怎么办 |
[03:42] | Where will I cry? | 我以后还能去哪里哭啊 |
[03:45] | And where will I hide from you? | 我以后也不知道去哪里躲你了 |
[03:48] | Girls, if you need a shower, | 姑娘们 如果你们需要洗澡 |
[03:50] | there are wonderful facilities at my new gym. | 我新去的健身房里的设备很棒哦 |
[03:52] | Well, they obviously have child care. | 那家健身房明显有托儿所啊 |
[03:55] | They even give me a 6:15 wake-up call every morning, | 他们每天早上6点15分还会打来把我叫醒 |
[03:58] | so I can make it to my ideal body workout. | 好让我能准时去健身 |
[04:02] | I’ll give you a wake-up call right now. | 我现在也要把你从梦中叫醒 |
[04:04] | Sleep in. | 你就多睡点吧 |
[04:06] | With that body, nothing’s gonna work out. | 就你那身 健到下辈子都没用 |
[04:10] | Well, I have two “Friends and family” one-day passes | 我有两张”亲友”一天通票 |
[04:13] | that I’ve been saving for my parents’ trip | 本来是要留给我爸妈来玩时 给他们用 |
[04:15] | but last month they littered in Korea, | 可是上个月他们在泡菜国乱丢垃圾 |
[04:18] | so they’re in jail. | 结果坐牢来不了了 |
[04:20] | Hey, I found something green on here. | 我在上面找到绿色食品了 |
[04:23] | Two pistachio ice creams, please. | 麻烦来两份开心果冰激凌 |
[04:27] | Sophie, I’m not sure I… | 苏菲 我不太… |
[04:28] | Just bring me something green, bitch. | 臭三八 就给我上绿的东西就是了 |
[04:37] | Max, are you in here? | 麦克斯 你在里面吗 |
[04:40] | Ah, only lady here has been in the shower a long time. | 这里唯一一个姑娘已经在里面洗了很久了 |
[04:44] | This isn’t yours, is it? | 这不是你的吧 |
[04:46] | Nope, and I’m guessing it’s not yours either. | 不是 但我猜那也不是你的 |
[04:49] | It is now. | 现在是了 |
[04:53] | Girl, | 姐妹 |
[04:54] | why didn’t you tell me a shower could be this good? | 你为什么从来没告诉我淋浴可以这么舒服 |
[04:58] | I didn’t think you’d believe me, | 因为我觉得你不会相信我 |
[04:59] | like when I told you they make hangers just for pants. | 就像我告诉你有专门挂裤子的裤架子一样 |
[05:03] | Have you been in there this whole time? | 这么久了 你一直都在里面洗吗 |
[05:05] | I got out to pee a couple times. | 我中间出来撒过几次尿 |
[05:08] | Then I didn’t get out to pee a couple times. | 也有几次没出来就在里面尿了 |
[05:11] | While you were meeting water for the first time, | 在你第一次水乳交融的这段时间中 |
[05:13] | I took three classes. | 我去上了三堂课 |
[05:15] | Body Rocket with Papo, | 帕伯的健美身材课 |
[05:18] | Flex Flow with Nat, and Ab Attack with Abby, | 奈特的弹性韵律课与艾比的腹肌训练课 |
[05:20] | and I just signed up for Celtic Hip-Hop with Devandre O’Brien. | 我还报名了奥布莱恩的凯尔特嘻哈舞蹈课 |
[05:26] | Yo, can you fit these bad boys in your purse? | 你能把这些塞进你的包里吗 |
[05:30] | And, uh, don’t forget my new hat. | 别忘了我的新帽子 |
[05:33] | I’ll make room for them next to the hand towels. | 我会让我偷拿的擦手毛巾让个地儿 |
[05:40] | Ah, good for you, mami. | 干得好 小妞 |
[05:44] | So I said to my nanny, | 我就跟我家的保姆说 |
[05:45] | “Just take her to the emergency room. | “就把她带去急诊室就好了啊 |
[05:47] | I cannot miss my workout with Brian | 我可不能错过布莱恩的健身课 |
[05:49] | because Harlow ate a jar of Play-Doh.” | 就因为我女儿吃了一罐儿童黏土” |
[05:53] | FYI, bottomless shaving cream in the shower. | 仅供参考 浴室里有下体除毛膏 |
[05:57] | Gave myself a Santa beard. | 我刚给自己弄了圣诞老人胡的造型 |
[06:01] | Hi, I wasn’t listening in… all this tile, | 你们好 我不是故意偷听 |
[06:04] | your voices really carry. | 但你们的声音真是声声入耳啊 |
[06:06] | Who’s Brian, | 谁是布莱恩 |
[06:07] | and what’s this amazing class you’re talking about? | 你们谈论这门了不起的课是什么 |
[06:10] | YBBBB with Brian. | 与布莱恩一起YBBBB |
[06:12] | Yoga Booty Ballet Boxing and Beyond. | 瑜伽屁屁芭蕾拳击超越健身 |
[06:14] | And it’s beyond. | 真是超越想象 |
[06:17] | What studio is it in? I’ll go. | 哪个练习室 我要去 |
[06:19] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[06:20] | There’s no Max here! | 这里没有麦克斯 |
[06:29] | One Ab Blast Immune Boost with banana. | 一杯强腹免疫蔬果汁加香蕉 |
[06:32] | Anyone else? | 还有谁要点 |
[06:33] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:35] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:37] | Can a brother get some bee pollen? | 能给兄弟我来杯蜂花粉吗 |
[06:41] | Thank you, Brian. | 谢谢 布莱恩 |
[06:43] | Are you sure you haven’t taken | 你确定你以前没上过 |
[06:44] | Yoga Booty Ballet Boxing and Beyond before? | 瑜伽屁屁芭蕾拳击超越健身吗 |
[06:46] | ‘Cause it’s like your booty just instinctively knew | 因为你的屁屁好像天生就知道 |
[06:48] | how to go beyond. | 怎么超越拉伸 |
[06:51] | Oh, hello, Caroline, and you’re Brian. | 你好 卡洛琳 你是布莱恩吧 |
[06:55] | I’ve seen your trainer photo on the wall. | 我在墙上见过你的教练照片 |
[06:57] | I guess it wasn’t retouched as I assumed. | 我还以为你照片修过呢 看来没有啊 |
[07:04] | Brian, wait up. | 布莱恩 等等 |
[07:05] | Did you forget we’re doing 30 days of sweaty selfies? | 你忘了我们要拍30天的流汗纪念自拍照吗 |
[07:09] | Can I buy you a juice? | 我能请你喝一杯果汁吗 |
[07:10] | And make out with you? | 然后跟你亲热吗 |
[07:12] | Joke, I’m kinda married. | 开玩笑啦 我可是结婚了 |
[07:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:16] | Caroline, how about I create a juice for you | 卡洛琳 不如我为你创造一款果汁 |
[07:19] | that will optimize your workout? | 让你的健身效果达到最优 |
[07:21] | Has he ever bought us a juice? | 他给我们买过一杯果汁吗 |
[07:23] | No, and we bought him a car. | 没 而我们给他买了一辆车 |
[07:27] | Schiller, dude, give me a life boost. | 席勒 给我来杯活力蔬果汁 |
[07:31] | Schiller, I’ll have the life boost as well. | 席勒 我也要活力蔬果汁 |
[07:34] | Schiller. | 席勒 |
[07:35] | Am I saying that right? Schiller. | 我念对了吗 席勒 |
[07:37] | Will you be in class tomorrow? | 你明天会来上课吗 |
[07:39] | I’d love to see your flying lotus. | 我想看你”飞”常灵活的屁屁 |
[07:41] | My lotus only has a one-day pass, | 我的屁屁只有一天的通票 |
[07:43] | and it doesn’t fly, | 而且它不会飞 |
[07:44] | it takes the bus. | 它得坐公车来 |
[07:47] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[07:48] | I got us jobs at the juice bar. | 我给咱俩在果汁吧找了份工作 |
[07:51] | We can take all the classes and showers we want. | 我们可以随心所欲上课洗澡了 |
[07:54] | I told them I had juicing experience… | 我告诉他们我有榨汁[兴奋剂]经验 |
[07:55] | not a lie if you count the week I dated Lance Armstrong. | 没撒谎哦 如果算上跟兰斯·阿姆斯特朗约会那周的话 |
[08:04] | Earl, this one shower, | 厄尔 有一个洗澡间 |
[08:06] | the water comes at you from every angle, | 水能从每个角度喷出来 |
[08:08] | and not because sewage is backing up. | 而且绝不是下水道堵住所以乱喷 |
[08:12] | You do seem happier, Max. | 你的确看起来更快乐了 麦克斯 |
[08:14] | You’re even kinda smiling. | 你甚至还露出笑容 |
[08:16] | How high are you right now? | 你现在到底嗑到多嗨啊 |
[08:20] | No, I am totally clean. | 不 我滴毒未沾 |
[08:23] | Literally. | 而且一尘不染哦 |
[08:24] | Showered Max is a pleasure to be around. | 洗过澡的麦克斯令人愉悦 |
[08:27] | Also, she’s much less itchy. | 而且她也没那么痒哦 |
[08:31] | Hello, I’m a member of Physique Total Body. | 我是型格健身房的会员 |
[08:34] | Swipe, swipe, swipe. | 刷卡 刷卡 刷卡 |
[08:37] | I love belonging to a place where not everyone’s allowed. | 这地方不是谁都能进 太对我胃口了 |
[08:42] | Hey, everybody! | 各位安安 |
[08:43] | No, it’s not fitness nut Jane Fonda. | 不 我不是健美狂人简·方达 |
[08:47] | It’s Sophie Kuchenski! | 我是苏菲 |
[08:49] | Yep, and everything about me is healthy and green. | 我的一切都是健康又绿色 |
[08:54] | Hey, Sophie, since you’re being green, | 苏菲 既然你现在提倡绿色排毒 |
[08:56] | we brought you a Green Genie from our gym. | 我们给你带了一杯我们健身房的绿色蔬果汁 |
[08:58] | Oh, you did? | 这么好啊 |
[09:04] | Uh, thanks a lot, Caroline. | 多谢了 卡洛琳 |
[09:07] | We don’t really know what’s in it. | 我们不知道里面有什么 |
[09:09] | We’re not good at our jobs there either. | 在那里我们也对自己工作不在行 |
[09:12] | Aw, look at that. I’m really proud of her, girls. | 瞧瞧 姑娘们 我真为她感到骄傲 |
[09:15] | Suck it down, baby, | 快吸进去 宝贝 |
[09:17] | but not in a sexual way. | 我这话没有色色歧义哦 |
[09:27] | This is delicious. | 真是太美味了 |
[09:29] | I love it, yeah. | 我超爱 |
[09:39] | I love this drink so much, | 我太爱这杯蔬果汁了 |
[09:42] | I’m gonna take it to the bathroom, | 我要拿进洗手间 |
[09:44] | and I’m gonna love it in there. | 在里面好好爱它 |
[09:53] | Don’t touch anything. | 不要碰任何东西 |
[09:56] | Hey, look. It’s the Oldsen twins. | 瞧 有钱老姐妹花来了 |
[09:59] | Did you tell them we worked here? | 是你说我们在这里工作吗 |
[10:01] | My diner uniform fell out of my gym bag, | 我的餐厅制服从健身包掉出来 |
[10:03] | and they didn’t believe I was a stewardess on Air Yugoslavia. | 她们不相信我是南斯加夫航空公司的空姐 |
[10:08] | Hey, gym buddies. | 健身伙伴们 |
[10:10] | Oh, we don’t need to order. We don’t eat. | 我们不用点餐 我们不吃东西 |
[10:15] | Well, you’ve come to the right place. | 那你真是来对地方了 |
[10:17] | And thanks again for turning me on to Brian’s class. | 再次感谢让我转投布莱恩的课程 |
[10:20] | I’m glad you like it, but… Jodie? | 我很高兴你喜欢 但小乔 |
[10:24] | Yeah, you can’t take it anymore. | 你不能再去了 |
[10:28] | So… yeah. | 所以…你懂的 |
[10:31] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[10:33] | Brian likes you, | 布莱恩喜欢你 |
[10:34] | which we totally don’t understand, | 对此我们完全不理解 |
[10:37] | but… Jodes? | 乔妹 你来说吧 |
[10:39] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:41] | We don’t want to share him. | 我们不想跟你分享他 |
[10:44] | He’s all we have. | 他是我们的全部 |
[10:47] | So… | 所以 |
[10:49] | yeah. | 你懂的 |
[10:51] | You two are married with children. | 你们俩都结婚生子了 |
[10:53] | Exactly. Brian is all we have. | 没错 布莱恩就是我们的全部 |
[10:57] | We can make it really uncomfortable for you at the gym, | 我们能让你在健身房的日子很不好过 |
[11:01] | and people are already talking about your discount yoga pants. | 人们已经开始议论你的打折瑜伽裤了 |
[11:05] | So… yeah. | 所以 你懂的 |
[11:10] | Oh, you’re not the only person in here who can be threatening. | 这里不仅仅只有你们俩能吓唬人 |
[11:13] | Let me go get my threatening friend. | 我去把我吓唬人的朋友找来 |
[11:16] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[11:17] | Max, go over there and give them the dagger eyes. | 给她们俩一个千刀万剐的眼神 |
[11:19] | You know, the ones that gave Han the twitch. | 就是阿憨看了会吓得抽搐那种 |
[11:21] | This one? | 是这个吗 |
[11:32] | Uh, what is that? | 是个屁啦 |
[11:34] | No. | 不是 |
[11:35] | That’s like a smile. | 那看起来像微笑 |
[11:36] | You don’t smile. Cut it out. | 你从来不笑 少装了 |
[11:38] | Max, hurry, give them the face! | 麦克斯 快点给她们脸色瞧瞧 |
[11:40] | Hey, ladies, look. | 姐儿们 快看 |
[11:50] | We don’t know what that means. | 我们看不懂那是啥意思 |
[11:53] | So… yeah. | 所以 你懂的 |
[11:57] | What? I’m trying, | 干嘛 我尽力了 |
[11:58] | but I guess showered Max doesn’t have it in her. | 但我猜洗过澡版麦克斯少了杀气 |
[12:03] | Oh… you know I’ll say this girls | 姑娘们 我这次就认了 |
[12:05] | but don’t quote me. | 但以后请别再提起 |
[12:07] | It ain’t easy being green. | 绿色排毒饮食不容易啊 |
[12:18] | Now where’s ginger? | 姜在哪里 |
[12:20] | Where’s ginger? | 姜在哪里啊 |
[12:21] | I don’t know, on that island | 我不知道 跟盖里甘 |
[12:21] | 源自美国60年代电视喜剧《盖里甘的岛》 讲述的是被遗弃在岛上的演员 其中一名叫Ginger Grant | |
[12:22] | with Gilligan and the others? | 还有其他人在那座岛上吧 |
[12:25] | And where’s her Slim Down Smoothie? | 她的瘦身奶昔呢 |
[12:27] | In the blender. Can you finish it? | 在搅拌机里 你能做完它吗 |
[12:30] | This wheatgrass smell makes me sick. | 这麦草的味道让我想吐 |
[12:32] | Well, man up. | 爷们点行吗 |
[12:33] | I’m balls deep in three gut busters over here. | 老娘一人独挡三杯清肠汁 |
[12:37] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[12:39] | It smells like the Jolly Green Giant’s jock strap. | 闻起来就像绿巨人的护阴裤 |
[12:43] | Oh, my God, it’s like… | 老天 闻起来就像… |
[12:47] | Stop. You gagging makes me gag. | 打住 你干呕害我也想干呕 |
[12:51] | Okay, almost done. | 好了 快做好了 |
[13:01] | Slim Down Smoothie! | 瘦身奶昔 |
[13:06] | Kinda got away from me. | 刚才没拿住 |
[13:07] | I won’t charge you for the extra. | 多出来的我不会收你钱 |
[13:10] | Um, I wanted banana in this. | 我点了里面要加香蕉的 |
[13:12] | Max, banana. | 麦克斯 香蕉 |
[13:17] | You wanted a banana. Banana. | 你想要香蕉 就给你香蕉 |
[13:20] | Where is Schiller to relieve me? | 席勒什么时候来换我的班啊 |
[13:22] | It’s time for my YBBB class. | 我该上YBBB课了 |
[13:24] | He probably got his hair caught | 他的头发大概又被 |
[13:25] | in the ab crunch machine again. | 卷腹机给卡住了吧 |
[13:27] | That damn crunch machine. | 那个该死的卷腹机 |
[13:30] | Okay, he’s here. I’m out. | 好了 他来了 我走了 |
[13:32] | After class, you relieve me. | 下课之后 你换我的班 |
[13:34] | No dillydallying. | 不许磨磨蹭蹭 |
[13:35] | I got a hazard cone holding the shower | 我用交通锥占了一间浴室 |
[13:37] | with the railing and the bench in it. | 就是里面还有长凳的那间 |
[13:41] | Ooh, nice earrings, Raquel. | 耳环不错 拉克尔 |
[13:43] | Oh, Pave Diamonds. | 名牌珠宝 |
[13:47] | Found them in a locker. | 在一个储物柜发现的 |
[13:48] | She doesn’t need ’em. | 反正原来的主人也不需要 |
[13:51] | Oh, you want this? | 你想要这个吗 |
[13:53] | It’s a fitness band. | 这是一个健身手环[乐队] |
[13:55] | Found it on the floor… | 在底下发现的 |
[13:56] | of a locker. | 储物柜的柜底 |
[13:59] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[14:01] | The only band that’s ever been on me was They Might Be Giants. | 唯一”上”过我身的乐队就是庞然大物组合 |
[14:05] | They were not. | 他们的”下面”对不起团名啊 |
[14:08] | Hey, mami, I just heard those two rich moms | 美女 我刚听见那俩有钱老妈 |
[14:11] | trash-talking your friend. | 在讲你朋友的坏话 |
[14:12] | Tell her to stay clear of Brian’s class. | 告诉她别去上布莱恩的课了 |
[14:15] | Their husbands are silent partners in the gym, | 她们的老公是这家健身房的静默合伙人 |
[14:17] | and also, in their marriages. | 在婚姻中也是”静默共枕人” |
[14:19] | Wait, are you telling me I could lose my shower? | 慢着 你是说我会失去我的淋浴吗 |
[14:23] | And your juice bar jobs. | 还有果蔬吧的工作 |
[14:24] | Oh, right, that whole thing too. | 对哦 还有那个 |
[14:26] | I gotta stop her. | 我得去阻止她 |
[14:28] | Feel that nice long stretch. | 感受此刻肌肉的拉伸 |
[14:31] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[14:32] | Uh… someone reported a dangerous, wet mess in here. | 有人说里面有个地方湿嗒嗒 很危险 |
[14:37] | I don’t see a wet mess. | 我没看见哪里湿嗒嗒的呀 |
[14:41] | Then you’re not looking right here. | 那你可能没看对地方 |
[14:43] | Go away. You’re interrupting my flow. | 走开 你打断我练功了 |
[14:47] | Good, now try and hold it. That’s right, Caroline. | 很好 试着保持住 没错 卡洛琳 |
[14:50] | Okay, you feel that? | 你能感受到吗 |
[14:51] | Let’s get a nice big stretch. | 完美的大大的拉伸 |
[14:54] | That’s big enough. | 那真是够大的 |
[14:56] | Miss, we’re in the middle of a class. | 小姐 我们正在上课呢 |
[15:00] | And now let’s all go into child’s pose. | 现在大家做婴儿式放松 |
[15:08] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[15:08] | You have got to get out of this class. | 你不能再上这门课 |
[15:10] | Those moms are looking at you | 那俩老妈看你的眼神 |
[15:12] | like you put dressing on their salad | 像你把会胖的沙拉酱倒进她们的沙拉里 |
[15:13] | and mixed it in. | 还搅拌匀了一样 |
[15:16] | Very good. Your hips are remarkably open. | 非常好 你的髋部比常人还放得开 |
[15:20] | Thank you, Brian. | 多谢夸奖 布莱恩 |
[15:23] | I can’t lose that shower. | 我不能失去淋浴 |
[15:25] | I finally found something to make me feel good | 我终于找到一件能让我爽的事情 |
[15:27] | that doesn’t end in “Arijuana.” | 而且跟大麻还不沾边 |
[15:29] | Miss, you’re stopping our flow. | 小姐 你打断我们练功了 |
[15:31] | That’s exactly what I said, Brian.. | 我刚也是这么说的 布莱恩 |
[15:35] | YBBBB is a moving meditation, | YBBBB是动态冥想 |
[15:37] | so move it on out of here. | 所以快动起来滚出去 |
[15:39] | Why you gotta BBBB so rude? | 你干嘛这么逼逼逼逼个没完 |
[15:43] | Namaste. | 有礼了 |
[15:45] | And, you, Namaste away from him. | 还有你 “礼”他远点 |
[15:56] | I’m back. See? Nothing happened. | 我回来了 瞧 啥事没有 |
[15:59] | Those two moms didn’t do anything. | 那俩妈啥也没做 |
[16:01] | I mean, how dangerous can they be? | 我是说 她们能有多危险啊 |
[16:03] | They’re almost 40 | 都是将近40岁的人了 |
[16:06] | 40? That’s almost 50. | 40岁 那不差不多50岁了吗 |
[16:11] | Great class. | 这节课真棒 |
[16:13] | I felt quite the burn. | 我感受到脂肪在燃烧 |
[16:15] | How about I buy you ladies each a Sex on the Peach? | 不如我请你们俩喝激情桃汁 |
[16:19] | Great, just not from her. | 好啊 但不喝她做的 |
[16:25] | Han, what’s so funny? | 阿憨 什么这么好笑 |
[16:27] | Caroline… rumor has it you let one fly in yoga class. | 卡洛琳 有谣言说你上瑜伽课时”泄气”了 |
[16:34] | Max, what’s Han saying? | 麦克斯 阿憨在说什么 |
[16:36] | You tooted. Floated an air biscuit. | 你噗了 你瓦斯外泄了 |
[16:41] | Pass-ah the gas-ah. | 菊花漏气女 |
[16:44] | Still need me to clarify? | 还需要我解释吗 |
[16:45] | Okay, hi, um, to be clear, | 好吧 各位 我澄清一下 |
[16:48] | I didn’t do what they said. I wouldn’t. | 我没有做她们说的事 我绝对不会 |
[16:50] | If I had, I would have already thrown myself down a StairMaster. | 如果真有 我早就一头撞死在楼梯机上了 |
[16:54] | You mess with the bull, | 敢惹本宫 |
[16:56] | you get the fart rumor. | 本宫要你在屁里不得翻身 |
[16:59] | Oh, my God, those 60-year-old women | 我勒个去 那俩60岁的老女人 |
[17:04] | started a fart rumor about me. | 居然造谣我放屁 |
[17:06] | At least they didn’t get us fired. | 至少她们没让我们被炒鱿鱼 |
[17:08] | Ah, phew. Ha, no pun intended. | 松一口气 这”气”不是讽刺你哦 |
[17:12] | Hey, Brian, great class. | 布莱恩 刚才的课真棒 |
[17:14] | Wanna design a juice for me? | 想帮我设计果汁吗 |
[17:16] | Kinda busy right now. | 现在有点忙 |
[17:17] | I got a recently divorced dad looking to | 有一个刚离婚的爸爸 |
[17:18] | get back out there in a big way. | 想打造身材重回情场 |
[17:20] | Plus, you farted. | 再说 你放屁了 |
[17:25] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[17:27] | I’m being shunned in public for something I didn’t do. | 我因为一件没做过的事在公共场合备受冷遇 |
[17:29] | It’s my father’s Ponzi scheme all over again. | 我爸的庞氏骗局事件历史重演了 |
[17:32] | From now on, I’m Caroline, the gas-ah pass-ah. | 从今以后我成了 菊花漏气女卡洛琳 |
[17:37] | Look, I know you’re in a fart spiral, | 我知道你被卷入臭屁漩涡中 |
[17:41] | but their husbands own this place, | 但她们老公是这地方的股东 |
[17:43] | so don’t do anything to ruin this sweet situation for us. | 所以别做会毁了我们美好生活的傻事 |
[17:46] | Sorry, Max, | 抱歉 麦克斯 |
[17:47] | but I never told off those Upper East Side ladies | 但我以前从未因为她们对待我的态度 |
[17:49] | for how they treated me five years ago, | 而骂过那些上东区的女人一句 |
[17:50] | so I’m gonna have to let these two rich bitches have it. | 所以我要通通还给这两位有钱婊 |
[17:54] | Oh, no. | 别啊 |
[17:54] | Just because you’re in sad, loveless marriage… | 就因为你们的婚姻悲哀无爱… |
[18:25] | We couldn’t even hear you, | 我们根本听不见你说什么 |
[18:27] | so… yeah. | 所以…你懂的 |
[18:30] | I’ll be happy to repeat every word. | 我很乐意复述每一个字 |
[18:31] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[18:39] | My fitness band slid off! | 我的手环掉进去了 |
[18:41] | I broke the Mega Juicer 5000. | 我弄坏了超大榨汁机5000 |
[18:43] | You know why they call it a Mega Juicer 5000? | 你知道为什么叫它超大榨汁机5000吗 |
[18:46] | ‘Cause it costs 5000. | 因为它价值5000块 |
[18:48] | We know. We bought one for Brian. | 我们知道 我们买了一台给布莱恩 |
[18:52] | I think you just got fired, mami. | 我猜你们被解雇了 美女 |
[18:56] | Oh, here’s a good-bye gift. | 给 分别礼物 |
[18:57] | Another fitness band. | 又一个健身手环 |
[19:00] | Raquel, will you tell the shower with the bench | 拉克尔 你能告诉那间有长凳的淋浴间 |
[19:02] | that I love him? | 我爱他吗 |
[19:11] | Oleg, how’s it going in there? | 奥列格 里面进展如何 |
[19:14] | I’m ready to screw it in. | 我准备拧进去了 |
[19:16] | Said with zero sexual innuendo. | 没有半点性暗示哦 |
[19:19] | Here. How lucky are we that Raquel found | 给 我们真幸运 |
[19:21] | this shower head in the locker? | 拉克尔在储物箱发现一个花洒头 |
[19:24] | I burned 515 calories walking home. | 我走回家消耗了515卡路里 |
[19:28] | Oh, that’s the time. | 不对 那是时间 |
[19:30] | Still, nothing to sneeze at. | 不许鄙视我 |
[19:32] | Who needs a fancy gym? | 谁需要好健身房啊 |
[19:34] | Oleg’s here right now to take care of our hole. | 奥列格现在在帮忙搞我们的洞 |
[19:36] | Okay, now you’re doing it on purpose. | 好吧 你这句肯定是故意的 |
[19:42] | Anybody wanna go grab a lettuce wedge at Wedgies? | 谁想跟我去喝一杯生菜汁 |
[19:48] | There she is, my vegan vixen. | 我的素食毒妈来了 |
[19:51] | Just look at that healthy glow. | 瞧瞧浑身散发出健康的光芒 |
[19:58] | Sugar. | 糖 |
[19:59] | That’s not a glow. It’s a glaze. | 那不是光芒 是糖浆 |
[20:03] | I had a doughnut. | 我吃了个甜甜圈 |
[20:05] | Yeah, it fell on my face. | 它掉到我的脸上 |
[20:07] | I had to eat it, or I would suffocate to death. | 我必须得吃了 不然会窒息而亡 |
[20:10] | I’ve been on my best behavior, | 我最近都好好表现 |
[20:12] | and you’re not holding up your end, | 而你却没有”做”好你该”做”的事 |
[20:14] | which, for some godforsaken reason, | 出于某种天杀的原因 |
[20:16] | I’m not even allowed to comment on! | 我还不能就这些词开黄腔 |
[20:20] | Oh, maybe we could have a cheat day, | 或许我们可以有个小作弊日 |
[20:23] | and that day could be… | 择日不如撞日 |
[20:26] | today? | 就今天吧 |
[20:29] | Pound cake? Know what I’d like to pound? | 磅蛋糕吗 知道我想”棒”打哪里吗 |
[20:34] | Oh, I sure do. | 我当然知道 |
[20:39] | What are we waiting for? | 那还等什么 |
[21:06] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |