Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第4季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Earl, I noticed you’re still alive. Earl 我发现你还活着呢
[00:05] What’s your secret? 有什么秘诀吗?
[00:07] Well, it’s my positive attitude, 嗯 其实这要归功于我积极的生活态度
[00:09] a little bit of genetics, 一点好基因
[00:10] and knowing how to take care of your body. 还有懂得如何照顾自己的身体
[00:13] I use jojoba. 我用荷荷葩
[00:15] What is that, like a lotion? 那是啥玩意儿 类似于乳液?
[00:17] No, it’s a ho named hoba. 不 其实是一个叫荷葩的小姐
[00:21] She comes over once a week. 她每个礼拜来一次
[00:35] Max, you just got box delivered at home. Max 有人给你快递了个包裹到家里
[00:37] I don’t want another box. 我可不想要什么大包裹了
[00:39] I got my hands full with this one. 这个已经够我受的了
[00:41] I used to have so many packages delivered to my house, 以前我家里一天到晚收快递
[00:44] My dad had to buy Fedex just to save money. 我爸为了省钱把把联邦快递都给买了下来
[00:47] I remember a time before mail. 我记得在邮件被发明之前
[00:50] You just didn’t get stuff. 你什么都拿不到
[00:52] Nope. I don’t want that. 不 我不要
[00:54] It’s a delivery from my mother. 这是我妈给的
[00:56] The last thing she delivered was me, 我妈只给过我生命
[00:57] and I’m still cleaning up that mess. 让我到现在还在收拾这烂摊子
[01:01] Aren’t you at least curious what she sent? 你难道不好奇她给你送了什么吗?
[01:03] Unless it’s a brand new childhood, 除非这是一个崭新的童年
[01:05] I’m not interested. 我不感兴趣
[01:07] Here, Earl, hold Max’s box. Earl 拿着Max的”大包裹”吧
[01:09] But she’s like a daughter to me. 我可是把她像女儿那样对待啊
[01:14] Look, Caroline, I brought in my fish tank, Caroline 你看 我把我的鱼缸带来了
[01:17] Which Max has been calling my Olympic-size swimming pool. Max说它是我的奥林匹克规格的游泳池
[01:23] See, Han? The world’s different above sea-level. Han 看到了吧 海平面上的世界大不一样
[01:32] Now, come over here and say hello. 过来 打个招呼
[01:35] I’m saying hello to fish now? 我现在要跟小鱼打招呼?
[01:36] That’s where I’m at? 我已经沦落到这地步了?
[01:38] You too, Max. 你也是 Max
[01:39] I want my diner family to meet my fish family. 我想让我的餐馆见人来见见我的小鱼家人
[01:41] I got an aunt that drinks like a fish. 我有个阿姨水喝得跟鱼一样多
[01:43] Maybe she’s in there. 也许她就在这里面
[01:45] Oh, no, she’s in jail for vehicular manslaughter. 才不会 她因为开车撞死人进了监狱
[01:49] Please enjoy my ecosystem of love. 来享受一下我的爱的生态系统吧
[01:52] Never tap on the glass! 不要敲玻璃!
[01:56] Just look at that meaty paw of yours. 看看你那肉嘟嘟的爪子
[01:58] It’s like an earthquake to them. 这对它们还说就像是地震
[02:01] Oh, there’s my prize. 哦 这是我的奖品
[02:03] The royal blue tang fish. 这条是皇家蓝吊鱼
[02:04] $500. 五百美元
[02:06] Han, I’m not surprised you have to pay for blue tang, Han 你去找人给你吹箫我并不意外
[02:09] but $500 seems high. 但五百美元似乎太贵了
[02:12] Hey Han, jojoba’ll do it for 25. 嘿 Han 我那个小姐只要25美元
[02:16] Well, I hope your fish will be very happy here. 好吧 我希望你的鱼在这里能过得开心
[02:19] I mean, no one else is, but who knows. 其他人在这都不开心 不过谁知道这鱼呢
[02:21] Let’s go, Max. 我们走 Max
[02:33] Did Oleg take Liam Neeson’s daughter? Oleg把连姆·尼森的女儿给绑架了吗
[02:39] I’m breaking up with all my ladies 我正在和全部女朋友分手呢
[02:40] so I can start up again with Sophie. 这样我才能和Sophie重新开始
[02:42] And Oksana’s not taking it lying down, 可是这个Oksana不肯屈服
[02:44] or bent over like she usually is. 或是像她从前那样俯低身子
[02:49] Well, I’m sorry I never got to meet her. 好吧 可惜我没见到她
[02:52] Just tell her that you and Sophie have decided to be… 就告诉她你和Sophie已经决定…
[02:55] What’s the Ukrainian word for “monogamy”? 在乌克兰语里”一夫一妻制”怎么说?
[02:56] There isn’t one. 没这个词
[02:58] You’re either ugly or you’re sleeping with everyone. 你要么丑得没人要 要么睡遍天下
[03:10] Uh-uh. No way. 绝对不行 不行
[03:11] Leave it out here. 把它留在外面
[03:13] Let the bomb-squad figure it out. 让拆弹部队去处理它
[03:16] Don’t you wanna know what she sent you? 你难道不想知道她送你了什么吗?
[03:17] Maybe there’s money in there. 可能那里面有钱
[03:24] So you’re just gonna leave it out in the hall 所以你就打算把它留在走道上
[03:25] like a room service tray? 就像留给客房服务处理的垃圾?
[03:27] Oh, my god, I used to have room service. 哦 天啊 我曾经有客房服务
[03:30] Oh, my god, I used to have a room. 哦 天啊 我曾经有自己的房间
[03:33] Well, I don’t want it in the apartment. 好吧 我可不希望它在我公寓里
[03:35] This is a place of positive energy and good vibes. 这是一个充满正能量的地方
[03:42] I’m sending it back to her tomorrow. 我明天把它送回去
[03:45] I will go to my shallow, unmarked grave 直到我被随便埋葬的那一天
[03:49] not knowing what’s in that box. 我都不要知道这包裹里有什么
[03:54] Hey, Max, you got a box out here, 嘿 Max 你门外有个箱子
[03:56] and there’s a bear in it! 里面还有只小熊呢!
[04:00] Oh, my god. 哦 天啊
[04:03] She kept that? 她还留着那个?
[04:04] How did my mom ever keep that? 我妈怎么还留着那个?
[04:06] She can’t even keep her teeth. 她连她的牙齿都保不住
[04:09] That’s what was in the box? 箱子里就这个?
[04:10] A teddy ruxpin doll? 一个泰迪熊玩偶?
[04:12] Are you registered at mustybears.com? 你在发霉熊网注册了?
[04:16] Not a doll and not his name. 这不是一个玩偶 他有自己名字的
[04:18] I had it legally changed T-rux. 我把它的名字正式改为T-rux
[04:20] I used the same lawyer my mom hired 我用的是我妈的那个律师
[04:22] to declare me native american so she didn’t have to pay 他说只要我宣称是印第安人
[04:24] for parking at the casino. 那么她就不用付赌场的停车费
[04:27] For six months, I had to answer the phone, 六个月来 我接电话时都得称自己为
[04:29] “Max Proudfoot.” 麦克斯·光荣脚
[04:32] You know, in Poland, we didn’t have dolls. 你知道吗 在波兰 我们没有玩偶
[04:36] Yeah, we just hired little gypsy kids 我们就雇佣一些吉普赛孩子
[04:37] and we carried them around. 然后带着他们到处跑
[04:40] Yeah, mine was called Gurgio. 对了c 我的那个叫Gurgio
[04:43] Yeah, and I think uh, he had a little bit of polio. 而且 我觉得他有小儿麻痹症
[04:50] Hey, didn’t those things talk? 嘿 这种东西不会说话吗?
[04:52] They did if you had four “c” batteries. 如果给它装上四个栅偏压电池就会说话了
[04:54] Wait, I think I have some. 等等 我觉得我好像有这号电池
[04:56] Yup, they came with this adorable teddy bear 是的 这只可爱的泰迪熊
[04:58] singing cassette, so of course, 本身自带有会唱歌的磁盘
[04:59] I smashed that with a rock and made my own. 不过我把它砸了 然后自己给安装了一个
[05:03] Yeah, my Gurgio didn’t talk. 我的Gurgio不会说话
[05:06] I’m not sure he had a tongue. 我都不知道他有没有舌头
[05:10] But he used to squeeze me really tight. 但他总是紧紧地抓着我
[05:14] And then I found out later, he was 35. 后来我发现 他已经35岁了
[05:21] You had four “c” batteries in your nightstand? 你床头柜里有四个栅偏压电池?
[05:23] From what? 从啥玩意抠出来的啊
[05:33] Do you wanna hear the bear talk or don’t you? 你到底想不想听这只熊说话
[05:40] Oh, I’m sorry, girls. 哦 女孩们 对不起啦
[05:41] I gotta take this. 我得接这个电话
[05:43] It’s another guy that I’m breaking it off with. 这是另一个我要分手的男人
[05:47] I sure hope Oleg’s worth it. 我希望Oleg值得我这么做
[05:49] I just dumped a guy with multiple personalities. 我刚刚甩了一个多重人格的男人
[05:53] Yeah, and he took it okay, 于是他的三个反应是 没问题
[05:55] and not great, 不太好
[05:57] and pretty bad. 以及很伤心
[06:02] There’s no note or anything. 里面连张纸条也没有
[06:04] This box is really just a well of disappointment. 这就是个让人失望的包裹
[06:07] Why would your mother send you this? 你妈妈为啥要寄这个给你?
[06:09] Why would she do anything? 她做事哪有为啥?
[06:11] Why would she bite our dog? 你说她为啥咬我家的狗?
[06:15] Why would she make out with our jack o’lantern? 还和我家的南瓜灯亲热?
[06:17] I don’t know. 我哪知道
[06:20] Well, Max, she did send you your favorite toy Max 在这么多年之后 她把你最爱的
[06:21] after all these years. 玩具寄给了你
[06:23] Maybe she’s trying to make amends. 说不定她想做出补偿呢
[06:24] Oh, make amends? 做出补偿?
[06:25] She couldn’t even make me a sandwich. 她连个三明治也做不出来
[06:28] Okay, you ready? 准备好了?
[06:30] I know you are, but what am I? 我知道你是 但我呢?
[06:34] Oh, my god. Max, is that you? 哦 天啊 Max 那是你吗?
[06:36] Is that your little Max voice? 那是小Max的声音吗?
[06:39] Careful, I’m about to open up a can of whoop ass. 小心点 我准备放臭屁啦
[06:43] It is you! How old were you there? 就是你! 那时你几岁了?
[06:46] Ten. “whoop ass” was kind of my thing. 十岁 “臭屁”是我那会儿的口头禅
[06:49] Still is. 现在也是
[06:50] I mean, I guess I always knew you were a little kid once, 我当然知道你也有童年
[06:53] But I couldn’t picture it till I heard that. 但直到听到你的声音我才想象得到
[06:55] Like I couldn’t picture me eating fruit 就好比我从来想象不到自己
[06:56] From an Exxon station till I did that. 有一天会从加油站拿水果吃一样
[07:07] So, are you two ready to order? 你们准备好点单了吗?
[07:09] Oh, yeah. I’ll have the turkey club with fries. 嗯 我要火鸡三明治配薯条
[07:12] This is why you’re single, Rita. 这就是你没人要的原因 Rita
[07:16] I’m not single. I’m married to your father. 我有人要的 我嫁给你爸爸了
[07:18] I love you, but stop pushing your lifestyle in my face. 我爱你 但不要把你的生活方式强灌给我
[07:23] I’ll have the salad. Dressing on the side. 我要一份沙拉 配上蘸酱
[07:25] Obvs. 显然的么
[07:30] Obvs, obvs. 显然的啦 显然
[07:33] Well, I’m sending T-rux back to my mother. 我要把T-rux寄回给我妈
[07:36] He’s going right into this empty box 我在Han办公室里找到的空箱子
[07:38] I found in Han’s office. 正好装得下它
[07:39] And Max, before you send it back, Max 你寄回去之前
[07:41] I’m gonna need those batteries. 先把电池还给我
[07:43] Oh, don’t worry, I have no desire to see you 哦 别担心 我没兴趣看你
[07:46] hugging the milkshake machine. 和震动奶昔机玩抱抱
[07:51] Oh… my… god! 哦… 我的… 天啊!
[07:53] Is that a teddy ruxpin doll? 那只是华斯比泰迪熊吗?
[07:56] Rita, I want that! Rita 我想要!
[07:57] Your birthday just passed, Elliot. 你刚过完生日 Elliot
[07:59] But my coming out party is coming up. 可我的出柜派对就快到了
[08:04] What is that, like a queen-ceanera? 那是什么 女孩成人礼之类的?
[08:08] So bitchy. Love her. 真婊 我喜欢她
[08:12] A vintage teddy ruxpin is worth like, $500, 一只旧华斯比泰迪熊差不多值500美元
[08:15] And my mom works, so she has to buy my love. 我妈妈有工作 所以她得花钱买我的爱
[08:18] One more word, and I’m taking away spa day. 再多嘴 我就取消你的水疗日
[08:22] That’s harsh, honey. 真残酷 亲爱的
[08:25] He’s obsessed with the ’90s. 他对90年代特别着迷
[08:27] But you weren’t even born. 那会儿你还没出生呢
[08:29] I know. I blame her. 我知道 都怪她
[08:30] She couldn’t find a man till late in life. 直到人老珠黄才找到男人
[08:33] There go the pedicures. 美甲也取消掉了
[08:35] There go my sandals. 凉鞋穿不了咯
[08:38] As much as I love watching Will and Grace, 虽然我挺喜欢看真人版”威尔和格蕾丝”
[08:38] “威尔和格蕾丝”, 1998年美剧, 其中男主角为同性恋, 女主角为异性恋
[08:43] this guy’s not for sale. 但这只熊不卖
[08:44] I’m sending him back to my mother’s place, 我得把它寄回我妈妈那儿
[08:46] which, according to the Rhode Island parole office, 根据罗德岛假释处的记录
[08:48] is a cardboard shanty town outside of big lots. 位于必乐透杂货店外面的一个纸板房
[08:53] Well, here’s my card. 这是我的名片
[08:55] And let’s face it, you look like you could use $500. 面对现实吧 你看着就像是及需五百美元
[09:02] So bitchy. Love him! 真婊 我喜欢他!
[09:06] I was just offered $500 for T-rux 刚刚一个幼版的基佬安德森·库珀
[09:10] from baby anderson cooper. 想用500美元买我的T-rux
[09:14] He has cards? 他还有名片?
[09:16] I’m jealous of a nine-year-old? 我居然嫉妒一个九岁的孩子?
[09:17] That’s where I’m at? 我都沦落到啥地步了?
[09:19] Hey, as much as I would like that $500, 嘿 虽然我很想要这500美元
[09:22] my mother doesn’t get to think this bear 可我绝不能让我妈妈以为
[09:24] gets to make up for my childhood. 靠一只熊就能弥补我的童年
[09:26] She doesn’t get off that easy. 才不能这么便宜了她
[09:28] Trust me, we shared a pullout couch for nine months. 相信我 我们俩曾经在一张沙发上睡了9个月
[09:31] Girls, can I see you over here? 姑娘们 能过来一下吗?
[09:33] I can’t believe we have to talk to the fish again. 简直不敢相信我又要去和鱼说话了
[09:35] I can’t believe Max hasn’t put Han in the tank yet. 简直不敢相信Max竟然还没把Han按进鱼缸里
[09:41] Max, Caroline, every night from now on, Max和Caroline 今天开始每个晚上
[09:43] I need you to move the skimmer along the top of the water 我都要你们用网兜清扫水面
[09:46] and take out the floating matter. 撇取漂浮物
[09:47] Han, you know I’m off diner poop patrol for life Han 自从被迫清扫老人用过的便池后
[09:51] after I had to clean the booth where the senior left… 我就再也不干餐厅粪便清扫员的活了吧
[09:55] Well, we’ll just call it an elderberry. 打扫那种像烂透了的桨果
[10:01] Well, Caroline, Max said no, so you have to do it. 好吧 Caroline Max不肯 所以归你了
[10:04] Han, you’re kind of a baller around your fish. Han 一走到鱼缸边你就成了大佬
[10:07] All right, I’m gonna do this fast. 好吧 我速战速决
[10:08] Get in and get out… 冲进去冲出来…
[10:10] Same thing I do when that bird is in our shower. 就和上次浴室里有鸟一样
[10:12] Pick up, Max. 拿一下 Max
[10:14] Look, I’m calling to tell you I met somebody else 我打来是想告诉你 我和别人一起了
[10:16] so I’m breaking up with you. 所以我和你分手了
[10:18] Now put your mother on. I’m breaking up with her too. 现在把电话给你妈妈 我和她也要分手
[10:25] I can’t believe this. 简直不敢相信
[10:27] I’m a cabana boy for fish. 我现在成了鱼的海滨服务生
[10:31] I guess now I can add “fish poop remover” 这回我能在简历的”最高法院实习生”下面
[10:33] to my resume next to “supreme court intern.” 加上”鱼粪清洁工”这一条了
[10:38] I feel like there was a fish in that last one. 最后那一下好像舀出了一条鱼
[10:42] Yup. 没错
[10:44] Oh, no, it’s the expensive one! 哦 天啊 是贵的那条!
[10:46] That’s so me. 真是我的一贯风格
[10:48] I really didn’t expect to see you digging through garbage 我真没想到能在你30岁前
[10:50] till you were 30. 看到你翻垃圾
[10:53] Oh! Ah! Ugh! It’s still alive! 哦! 啊! 它还活着!
[10:56] I need to keep her wet. 我得让它保持湿润
[10:58] Oh, covered in tuna, that’s gotta be traumatic for it. 哦 被金枪鱼糊了一身 肯定得有皮肉伤了
[11:06] I feel like it went down the drain. 我感觉它好像滑下下水道了
[11:09] It was an accident. I swear. 这是个意外 我发誓
[11:11] I love fish. I would never hurt one. 我喜欢鱼 我绝不会伤害它们
[11:14] Unless you count eating sushi, ’cause then I’m like 除非你算上吃寿司 因为我会吃得
[11:15] Jack the Ripper. 比开膛手杰克杀人还凶残
[11:17] Caroline, are things going swimmingly? Caroline 一切都还好吗?
[11:19] Jack, he’s talking to you. 杰克 他在和你说话呢
[11:21] Uh, oh, yeah. Swimmingly. 呃 哦 是的 一切都好
[11:24] Especially the blue one. 特别是蓝色那条
[11:25] He went in his little house. 它躲进自己的小房子里了
[11:27] He doesn’t like to use the restroom 它不想让其他小伙伴
[11:28] In front of his friends. 看到它在上厕所
[11:30] Yeah, we’re a lot alike. 是啊 我和它很有共同点的
[11:38] Thank you so much for seeing us so quickly. 谢谢您这么快接见我们
[11:40] Sure, you guys can just wait in here. 没事 你们先在这等着
[11:42] Elliot’s finishing up with his pilates. Elliot正在做普拉提 快结束了
[11:45] Do yourselves a favor. 给你们提个醒
[11:47] Tell him his core looks tight. 记得赞他的核心肌群相当紧实
[11:55] Max, I’m so sorry you have to sell T-rux 马克思 对不起 害你要卖掉T-rux小熊
[11:57] For the fish money because of me. 帮我凑钱买鱼
[12:00] Talked to the fist, because the face is pissed. 生气中 直接看拳吧
[12:03] I’m getting attitude from a bear? 连熊都敢给我脸色?
[12:04] That’s where I’m at? 我已经沦落到这种地步了?
[12:07] I can’t believe all this stuff he has from the ’90s. 他有这么多90年代的东西 太神奇了
[12:10] I can’t believe he has to have a party to come out. 他出柜都要开派对 我也是醉了
[12:14] That kid came out, out. 这娃先出生 再出柜
[12:16] His umbilical cord is a gucci belt 我猜他连脐带都是古驰的
[12:20] Oh…t hese toys! 哦… 看看这些玩具!
[12:23] This is like looking back at my childhood 跟我小时候一样样的
[12:25] But, you know, a time before rainbows became political. 不过你懂得 我那时候彩虹还没什么政治意义
[12:29] Oh, my god. Oh, my god. 天啊 天啊
[12:30] Oh, my god. 哦 老天
[12:32] A my size barbie! 一个真人比例的芭比!
[12:34] I had ten of these. 我曾经坐拥十个
[12:35] Not to play with, they were used as decoys 不是拿来玩 是以防遇到绑架之际
[12:37] In case of a hostage situation. 可以用它们来当替身 迷惑坏人
[12:39] And now your whole life’s a hostage situation. 现在你已经被人生绑架了
[12:44] Sorry I’m late. 对不起 来迟了
[12:45] My trainer, Gary, and I got derailed 我和我的教练Gary聊
[12:47] Talking about the real housewives of Orange County. 聊橘郡男孩里的贵妇的真实生活
[12:49] Your core looks really good. 你的核心肌群看起来好紧实
[12:51] I know, honey. 我知道 亲
[12:53] Now while I get my check book, say hello to the Olsens. 我先找我的支票本 你们跟奥尔森姐妹说说话
[12:58] You got a lot of toys. 你玩具真多
[12:59] When I was a girl your age, I only had this. 我在与你相仿的年纪之时 只有这个
[13:03] I don’t suppose I could play with my size barbie 我可不可以和真人芭比玩
[13:05] For a second. 那么一下下
[13:07] I feel like that’s a “no, bitch.” 你的脸上写着”不行 贱人”
[13:09] I’m not… I’m not just talking about the toys. 不… 不只是玩具
[13:12] You got a pretty sweet set-up. 整个房间的布置都很漂亮
[13:14] That nice lady out there, giving you everything you want, 你想要什么 外面的那个好心阿姨都会给你
[13:16] Taking care of you. 照顾你
[13:18] She’s just a mom. Everyone has one. 就是个妈妈 大家都有
[13:21] Not really. Some people just have bad ass bears. 也不一定 有人只有超酷的小熊
[13:26] Max, are you sure about this? Max 你确定吗?
[13:28] This is the only thing you have from your childhood. 这是你童年的唯一纪念
[13:31] Not true, I have a dent in my skull 错 我头上还有个坑 圆头锤敲的
[13:32] From a ball-peen hammer. 也是童年纪念
[13:36] The last time I change the channel 自此我再也不敢在观看
[13:38] During Three’s company. “三人行”的时候换台了
[13:41] Can we fast forward this to me having the bear 我们动作快点好吗?
[13:43] And you two leaving? 把熊卖给我 你们就可以走了
[13:45] Okay, just take it, it doesn’t matter. 好的 拿去吧 没关系
[13:47] No, Max. It does matter. 不行 Max 怎么会没关系
[13:48] We’re not selling this. 这熊不能卖
[13:49] He has enough toys. 他的玩具够多了
[13:51] I mean, all I wanted to do was touch the life-size barbie. 我是说 人家好像摸摸那个真人芭比
[13:54] Okay, I see what’s happening. 好的 我知道现在是个什么节奏了
[13:55] I’ve been down this road with the beanie babies. 我买豆豆娃娃的时候也遇到过这种情况
[13:58] I’ll give you 600 for the bear. 我出六百块
[13:59] Sold. 卖了
[14:00] No, max! That’s your childhood. 不可以 Max! 那熊是你的童年啊
[14:01] – 700. – Sold! – 七百 – 成交!
[14:02] No, Max! 不行 Max!
[14:04] Caroline, my childhood is not worth $700. Caroline 我的童年不值七百
[14:07] The most my mother ever got for me was 40 bucks 我妈妈最多给过我四十块
[14:08] And a big gulp. 加上一个能量杯
[14:10] But that’s “little you” in there, Max. 但是熊里面住着一个小小的你啊 Max
[14:13] And she’s priceless. 她是无价的
[14:15] And she’s about to erased and taped over 这小姑娘绝对会把声音洗掉
[14:16] by the soundtrack from frozen. 用来录冰雪奇缘的原声
[14:18] Frozen? 冰雪奇缘?
[14:19] Who am I? Me, a year ago? 你当我谁啊? 去年的我吗?
[14:23] No. Can’t have her. 不行 不卖
[14:25] Well, what are we gonna do now about the other child? 好吧 那另外一个孩子要怎么应付?
[14:27] The one in the diner? 餐馆里那个老小孩
[14:29] Well, I guess he’s just gonna have to grow up. 我想他也该长大了
[14:31] Grow up? You think if he had that ability, 长大? 你觉得 他要是有那能力
[14:32] He wouldn’t have used it yet? 会留着不用吗?
[14:36] So what… No bear? 所以… 熊不卖了?
[14:39] Oh, please! You’ll have a bear in your life. 拜托 你会遇到自己生命中的”熊抱”
[14:41] Trust me. 信姐没错
[14:53] All right, Max. 好吧 Max
[14:54] You’re gonna help me tell him, right? 你会帮我告诉他 是不是?
[14:55] You like giving him bad news. 你喜欢告诉他坏消息
[14:57] No, I like giving him bad news about how he’s short 不 我只喜欢告诉他短小
[14:59] and has a big head. 头又大的坏消息
[15:00] You know, fun bad news. 你懂的 那种好笑的坏消息
[15:02] Exciting news! 我要宣布一个振奋人心的消息!
[15:04] I got the fishies a new house! 我给鱼鱼买了房房
[15:06] I got it cheap. It was a foreclosure. 是丧失赎回权的抵押品 好便宜的
[15:10] Uh, Han, can we talk to you over there 嗯 Han 你能过来吗 我跟你说句话
[15:12] In the booth… The far booth? 去卡座说… 最远的那个?
[15:14] Can it wait? I want to put in the new condo 可以稍等吗? 我要把房子放到鱼鱼的公寓里
[15:16] So Max will stop calling me a slum lord. 这样Max就不会管我叫恶房东了
[15:20] Oh, that can wait, I mean, those fish 哦 这个不急啊
[15:21] Aren’t going anywhere. 这些鱼又不会到处乱跑
[15:23] Except for the blue one, who’s definitely playing 除了那只蓝色的 它绝对
[15:24] Some kind of twisted game of hide and seek. 是在玩什么诡异的躲猫猫游戏
[15:26] Oh, yeah, he loves that little house. 是啊 它超爱那个小房子的
[15:28] He’s going to love this one even more. 那这个它一定会更喜欢
[15:31] Max, can you join me? Max 你可以过来陪我吗?
[15:32] I’m pretty busy waiting on tables right now. 人家在端盘子 好忙的
[15:37] Okay, what’s going on? 好了 现在是什么情况?
[15:38] Max has never waited on a table in her life. Max这辈子就从来没正经端过盘子
[15:42] Max, I need you over here. Max 我需要你 快过来
[15:44] I’m just putting down this grilled cheese 人家正在端烤奶酪
[15:46] ‘Cause I don’t want it to get cold. 再不端 就冷了
[15:48] Now I’m freaking out! 我这会儿要吓尿了!
[15:51] Max, don’t do this to me. Max 不要这样对我
[15:52] I know where the bodies are buried, literally. 我知道你把那些尸体都埋在哪里的 真的
[15:55] I move them every six months. 我每六个月都会挪一次
[15:58] Well, what is it? 好了 是什么事?
[15:59] Han, sometimes in life, things happen Han 人的一生总会碰上一些事情
[16:02] That you don’t want to happen. 一些不如意的事情
[16:04] Yes. 没错
[16:07] And even though it’s hard, you know, 即使很难面对 但你要知道
[16:08] You just have to face up to it. 你还是不得不面对
[16:10] I suppose. 应该是吧
[16:13] Oh, dear god, this is rough. 天啊 真不容易
[16:17] And, well… 那个…
[16:19] Han, I don’t wanna have to tell you this, Han 我真的不想跟你说这事
[16:21] I know this is the last thing you ever want to hear… 我知道这是你最不想听到的事情…
[16:23] Oh, just say it! 快说吧!
[16:24] The tampon machine is broken again. 卫生棉机器又坏了
[16:30] Later, I’ll get my blindfold and fix it. 我等会儿会戴上眼罩去把它修好
[16:34] Word of advice? 想听建议吗?
[16:35] When you do finally kill me, 如果你最终真的把我杀了
[16:37] You gotta work on your game face for the cops. 你要在警察面前摆出一副不正经的样子
[16:39] Max, please. Max 别这样
[16:41] I can’t tell Han I murdered his fish. 我没法对Han说我弄死了他的鱼
[16:42] I can’t. 我说不出口
[16:43] Well, I can’t tell him either. 我也说不出口
[16:45] Oh, hell, I’ll tell him. 别争了 我去跟他说
[16:46] I’m a black man, everyone already assumes I did it. 我是个黑人 大家总会以为是我干的
[16:52] Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[16:54] It’s just a fish. He’ll be fine. 这不过是条鱼 他会没事的
[16:57] I’ve decided I’ll give blue the new house 我决定待会儿在小蓝鱼的生日派对上
[16:58] at its birthday party later. 送它一间新房子
[17:01] It’s the damn fish’s birthday? 今天是那条鱼的生日?
[17:04] I’m out. 我不干了
[17:07] And you’re all invited. 你们都被邀请了
[17:10] Blue’s two years old today. 小蓝鱼今天两周岁了
[17:11] They don’t usually live that long. 它们通常活不了那么久
[17:14] No, they do not. 对 确实活不了
[17:17] That’s it, we can’t tell him. 看他这样 我们怎么说得出口
[17:19] Even at Han’s age, which I am guessing 虽然我猜Han的年纪
[17:21] is somewhere between 14 and 53, 是在14到53岁之间
[17:26] Some kids just aren’t ready to grow up. 但有些孩子还没准备好长大
[17:28] What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么办?
[17:29] We’re gonna run out and buy a new one. 我们应该跑出去 买条新的
[17:31] Where are we gonna get the money? 我们去哪儿弄钱?
[17:33] Oleg, you know how two years ago Oleg 你还记得两年前
[17:36] you offered me $1,000 for a back rub? 你付一千美元让我给你按背吗?
[17:38] Of course. 当然
[17:39] Caroline will do it for $500. Caroline给你按背 只收五百
[17:43] Deal. One last hurrah. 成交 最后的狂欢
[17:45] Over the clothes, above the waist, 隔着衣服 只按腰部以上
[17:47] And I don’t know why, but you have to wear a condom. 虽然说不上理由 但你必须穿避孕套
[17:55] Yes, father Dominic Rosello, please. 没错 请找Dominic Rosello神父
[17:59] Oh, he’s celebrating mass? 他正在庆祝弥撒?
[18:01] Oh yeah, could you just tell him that Sophie Kachinski 好吧 你能不能告诉他Sophie Kachinski
[18:05] is converting to monogamy? 正向一夫一妻转变?
[18:08] And uh, she won’t be kneeling at his altar anymore. 她不能再跪倒他的圣坛前面了
[18:14] Oh, yeah, yeah, he’ll understand. 对 就这么说 他会明白的
[18:19] Where’s Han and does he know? Han在哪儿 他知道了吗?
[18:20] No, but I can’t keep pretending I see that fish. 不知道 但我没办法继续假装我还看见那条鱼
[18:24] I’m a pot-head with a touch of glaucoma. 我有青光眼又整天抽嗨了
[18:26] I’m seeing stuff that’s not there. 我看见不存在的东西
[18:28] Not seeing stuff that’s there 却看不见存在的东西
[18:30] It’s confusing. 我都糊涂了
[18:32] Okay. Come on, come on. 好吧 过来
[18:34] Put it in, put it in, put it in. 放进去 放进去
[18:36] I have a whole new respect for every guy 我对每一个跟你约会过的人
[18:37] that’s ever gone out with you. 产生了新的敬意
[18:40] Happy birthday, blue! 生日快乐 小蓝鱼!
[18:42] Happy birthday. Happy birthday, blue. 生日快乐 小蓝鱼
[18:47] Where’s blue? 小蓝鱼在哪儿?
[18:49] I haven’t seen her all day. 我一整天都没看见它
[18:50] I just saw it. 我刚刚看见了
[18:51] Yeah, it was definitely there. 对 它肯定在那里
[18:53] You’re not gonna give blue that cupcake 难道你不给蛋糕拍个照
[18:55] without a photo-op, are you? Where’s your ipad? 就直接给小蓝鱼? 你的平板电脑呢?
[18:57] I just saw it. Yeah, it was definitely there. 我刚刚看见了 没错 它肯定在那里
[19:00] Yeah, Han, go! 是啊 Han 去拿平板!
[19:01] You need a pic so you can post it on facebook 你需要拍张照 这样你就能放上脸书
[19:03] or fishbook or whatever. 或者鱼书之类的
[19:05] Good idea. Here, hold this. 好主意 给你 拿着蛋糕
[19:07] Hey, Caroline, you look less flat. 嘿 Caroline 你看起来没那么平了
[19:10] You finally get that boob job you needed? 你终于去做了隆胸手术了?
[19:16] I feel like the baggy broke. 我觉得是袋子破了
[19:18] Yup, that’s what happens when you get the cheap implants. 对 你用便宜填充物的话就会这样
[19:24] Oh, my god, there is definitely something 天啊 真的有东西
[19:26] moving around in my bra. 在我胸罩里动
[19:27] Well, it’s good you can still recognize that feeling. 你还认得这种感觉 也算是件好事
[19:31] It’s right… Oh! Oh! I touched it! 没错… 哦! 哦! 我摸到了!
[19:33] Gross! 真恶心!
[19:34] Someone, put your hand in my bra and help me. 来人把手伸进我的胸罩来帮我啊
[19:37] Why now? Now that I’m off the market! 为啥是现在? 现在我已经不干这行了!
[19:39] No, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不
[19:41] I’m afraid I’m gonna squish it and kill it again. 我怕我会把它挤扁然后又弄死了
[19:44] Okay, just get up on the counter and drop it in the tank. 好了 直接爬上柜台 把它倒进鱼缸里
[19:49] What? 什么?
[19:50] Get up on the counter, spread your legs, 爬上柜台 打开你的腿
[19:53] And just let it fall into the tank. 然后让它直接掉进缸里
[19:57] You know what? 你知道吗?
[19:59] Forget the back rub. After this, we’re square. 把擦背的事忘了 做完这个 我们就扯平了
[20:03] Okay, straddle the tank, pull out your uniform, 好了 在鱼缸上叉开腿 拉起你的工作服
[20:05] And let it go. 然后让它去吧
[20:07] Now I owe you money. 现在我欠你钱了
[20:12] Just squat over the tank like you’re delivering 直接在鱼缸上蹲下 就像你正在生
[20:14] A fish baby. 一条鱼宝宝
[20:18] I’m delivering a fish baby? 我在生鱼宝宝?
[20:20] This is where I’m at? 我已经沦落到这种地步了?
[20:22] Stop asking. That’s where you’re at. 别说话了 你已经走到这地步了
[20:35] Okay, now that I saw, right? 好了 现在我确实看见了 对吗?
[20:40] Caroline, get down! Caroline 下来!
[20:41] It’s not that kind of party. 这不是那种派对
[20:49] Max, you’re really still gonna send t-rux back? Max 你真的还要把T-rux送回去?
[20:51] After we got bullied by a kid 在我们被一个小孩用
[20:53] with a Tiffani Amber Thiessen pillow? 蒂凡妮·西森的枕头欺辱之后?
[20:55] Relax, T-rux is right over there by the register. 别紧张 T-rux还在收银台那里
[20:59] And by the way, he’s our first employee. 对了 他是我们的第一个员工
[21:00] Anytime we get a bone-head customer, he can say, 一旦我们遇到挑事儿的顾客 它就会说
[21:03] “talk to the fist… “看拳吧…
[21:04] ’cause the face is pissed.” 因为正在生气中”
[21:07] I’m just sending my mother something 我就是给我妈妈寄了一些东西
[21:08] to say thank you for everything she gave me 感谢她在我的童年时期
[21:10] when I was a child. 给予我的一切
[21:12] Aww, what’s in there? 那里面有什么?
[21:13] Nothing! 啥都没有!
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme