时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Okay, Chestnut, it’s time to play that game | 栗宝 又到了玩游戏的时间啦 |
[00:04] | where we take shots while we pay our bills | 我们边喝酒边交账单的游戏 |
[00:06] | That Max so cleverly named, | 麦克斯神来之笔的取名为 |
[00:08] | “That game where we take shots while we pay our bills.” | “我们边喝酒边交账单的游戏” |
[00:12] | Hey, if you want me to think of a better name, | 如果你想姐取个更好的名字 |
[00:14] | we should probably stop taking shots while we pay our bills. | 那我们就该停止在付账单时喝酒 |
[00:18] | If this bill says first warning, | 如果这账单是首次警告信 |
[00:20] | we take a shot, and Chestnut gets a carrot. | 我们就喝一杯 另赏栗宝一根胡萝卜 |
[00:22] | If it’s a final notice, | 如果是最终警告 |
[00:23] | Chestnut gets two carrots, and we take a double shot. | 就赏栗宝两根胡萝卜 我们喝双份酒 |
[00:27] | And if it’s gone into collections, | 如果是已转交到收债公司 |
[00:28] | we shoot ourselves, and Chestnut gets three carrots. | 我们就”饮弹”自尽 并赏栗宝三根胡萝卜 |
[00:31] | And also, I’m gonna take shots whenever I want to. | 另外 姐想喝的时候就要喝 |
[00:35] | All right, only a couple bills to go | 好啦 只剩几张账单 |
[00:36] | and $149 to pay them. | 但我们口袋也只剩149块钱 |
[00:38] | That’s an odd number. Shots! | 149是单数 喝 |
[00:44] | Man, our electric bill is $72. | 我们的电费是72块 |
[00:46] | That’s an even number. Shots! | 72是双数 喝 |
[00:52] | Next up, I have gas. | 接下来 我有煤气[屁] |
[00:53] | Ah, thanks for the heads-up this time. | 多谢你这次事先警告啊 |
[00:57] | We have $77, and the bill’s only $76.84. | 我们还剩77块 而账单是76.84块 |
[01:01] | Numbers! Shots! | 是数字 喝 |
[01:04] | This is the first time we’ve ever broken even. | 这是我们第一次收支打平 |
[01:06] | Wait, what do we do when we break even? | 等等 我们收支平衡时 该干嘛啊 |
[01:08] | Shots? | 喝酒吗 |
[01:11] | 打工 | |
[01:11] | 打工 | |
[01:16] | Honeybal灰种麦子 | |
[01:16] | Honeybal灰种麦子 | |
[01:27] | I’m so proud we paid all our bills | 缴清账单 神清气爽 |
[01:30] | and with actual American dollars this time. | 真钱付款 我最骄傲 |
[01:33] | There might’ve been a couple of pesos in the mix, | 里面可能有掺杂到点古巴比索 |
[01:36] | that or the nickel has a sweet new donkey. | 不然就是那个硬币有只新驴子 |
[01:36] | 古巴的一元比索上有只驴子 | |
[01:41] | Look, girls, I got the new iPhone, | 姑娘们快看 我买了新iPhone |
[01:43] | and Siri thinks I’m hilarious. | Siri觉得我超幽默呢 |
[01:46] | I hear that phone has a great camera for selfies | 听说那台手机镜头很适合自拍 |
[01:48] | or, in your case, elfies. | 而你的应该是 矮人自拍 |
[01:53] | Smile, Max. | 麦克斯 笑一个 |
[01:55] | Nice. #willdiealone. | 漂亮 微话题”孤独终老” |
[02:00] | Oh, already got a like. | 哇 已经有人点赞了 |
[02:03] | Hey, everybody. | 大家安安 |
[02:08] | Big news. | 大消息宣布 |
[02:10] | I finally met the man of my dreams. | 我终于遇到了我”来自梦里的他” |
[02:13] | Sophie, that’s not news. You’ve known me for years. | 苏菲 这哪算新闻 咱俩都认识几年了 |
[02:17] | Oh, Earl, another place, | 厄尔 或许在不同地点 |
[02:19] | another time, another woman, | 不同时间 不同女人 |
[02:21] | another man. | 不同男人的情况下吧 |
[02:23] | Hey, girls, you better wipe down my booth. | 姑娘们 来清理下我的卡座吧 |
[02:26] | My boyfriend’s parking his Lincoln outside. | 我男朋友在停他的林肯轿车 |
[02:28] | Yeah, he dropped me off first ’cause he’s a class act | 他先放我下车 一方面是绅士 |
[02:31] | and ’cause he had to put his pants back on. | 一方面是为了要穿上裤子 |
[02:36] | There she is. There’s my peanut. | 你在这儿啊 我的小可爱[花生] |
[02:39] | You hear that? He calls me his peanut. | 你们听到没 他叫我”小可爱” |
[02:43] | Holy crap, | 我勒个去 |
[02:45] | she’s looking even prettier than the last time I saw her. | 才分别一会 她又更漂亮了 |
[02:47] | What’d you do, | 你做了什么 |
[02:49] | get some beauty creams on the way from the car to the diner? | 下车走到餐厅的路上你抹了”美颜霜”吗 |
[02:53] | Oh, maybe. | 可能是哦 |
[02:56] | Sophie, it’s nice to see you so giddy about something. | 苏菲 很高兴看到你爱得爽歪歪的 |
[02:58] | Yeah, you’re like me sitting on | 你的样子就跟我 |
[02:59] | that broken washer at the laundromat. | 坐在洗衣店爆震的机器上时一样爽 |
[03:03] | I’m Nicky, but my friends call me | 我叫尼奇 但我的朋友叫我… |
[03:06] | when they need money. | 时都是为了借钱 |
[03:10] | I’m Caroline. This is Max. | 我叫卡洛琳 她叫麦克斯 |
[03:11] | I’m gonna ask you the same question | 我每次看到你这个年纪的男人 |
[03:13] | I ask every guy around your age. | 我都会问同个问题 |
[03:14] | Are you my dad? | 你是我亲爹吗 |
[03:17] | Maybe one of you dolls can get me | 能请其中一位美女 |
[03:18] | a glass of water to wash down my tums? | 帮忙倒杯水 我好吞下抗胃酸钙片吗 |
[03:20] | Sexy and he has an ulcer. | 他又性感又有胃溃疡 |
[03:24] | Sure, I’ll go get you some menus and the wine list. | 行 我顺便去给你们拿菜单跟酒单 |
[03:27] | Don’t get excited. | 不用太开心 |
[03:27] | That’s just a list of everything | 单子上只有 |
[03:28] | Caroline’s whined about in the last year. | 卡洛琳去年唧歪[酒]过的事情而已 |
[03:32] | What’s up with Robert De Zero over there? | 那位罗伯特·得脑弱是什么来路 |
[03:32] | 罗伯特·德尼罗 知名美国电影演员和制片人 | |
[03:36] | I used to have a leather jacket like that. | 我以前也有过那样的皮衣 |
[03:38] | Then I realized, when you have the right to bear arms, | 但我发现 男子汉大丈夫 能露手臂 |
[03:42] | you bare them, baby. | 就必须露之 宝贝 |
[03:45] | Omelet. Pick up. | 煎蛋 上菜 |
[03:49] | I think Oleg just got jealous. | 奥列格是在嫉妒吧 |
[03:51] | I think Oleg just got underarm dandruff in these eggs. | 奥列格还掉了不少腋毛屑在蛋上 |
[03:55] | Enjoy. | 请享用 |
[03:57] | Here are your menus, | 这是你们的菜单 |
[03:58] | and we’re out of everything in the pictures since 1974. | 菜单上有配图的从1974年开始就没货 |
[04:01] | So the little girl smiling eating a waffle, | 图上笑着吃松饼的小姑娘 |
[04:03] | she’s a grandma now, and she calls Penn Station home. | 已经当上奶奶 宾州车站就是她的家 |
[04:08] | Here you go, dolls, for your trouble. | 美女们拿去 麻烦你们了 |
[04:10] | 100 bucks? It’s like free money. | 一百块 这就像天上掉钱一样 |
[04:14] | Can you imagine what he would’ve given us | 如果给他的是干净的杯子 |
[04:16] | if the glasses were clean? | 他会给多少小费啊 |
[04:19] | All this money and I didn’t even do anything. | 啥事都没做就赚到这么多钱 |
[04:21] | I’m one mustache away from being a Kardashian. | 我再加撇小胡子就能当卡戴珊了 |
[04:21] | 金·卡戴珊曾在推特上发过与姐妹们贴上假胡子的照片 | |
[04:25] | Yeah, Nicky’s a big-shot bookie | 尼奇是大牌私人庄家 |
[04:27] | with a yorkie and a membership | 有一只约克夏 |
[04:27] | 好血统的约克夏并不便宜 | |
[04:29] | to the vip lounge at the race track. | 还有赛马场的贵宾室会员 |
[04:32] | A yorkie and a green leather jacket? | 有约克夏还有绿色皮衣 |
[04:34] | Are you even real? | 你简直梦幻得不真实 |
[04:36] | I love horse racing. | 我超喜欢赛马 |
[04:38] | I used to go to the track all the time, | 我以前常去赛马场 |
[04:40] | and not to brag, but I do own a thoroughbred. | 不是我显摆 但我有一只纯种马 |
[04:43] | Oh, yeah, she does. | 她是有一只 |
[04:44] | I see it eating out of the garbage can from my window. | 我从窗户看过它吃垃圾桶里的东西 |
[04:48] | Here, that’s Chestnut. | 你看 这是栗宝的照片 |
[04:50] | That’s a beauty, | 长得真美 |
[04:52] | but not as much a beauty as my peanut right here. | 但还是没有我身边的小可爱美 |
[04:55] | Oh, he just compared me to a horse, | 他刚才把我跟一匹马比了 |
[04:57] | But I like it anyway. | 可姐还是听得心花怒放 |
[05:01] | Why don’t you two dolls join us | 两位美女何不跟着我们 |
[05:03] | at the track’s turf club some afternoon? | 明天下午一起去赛马场的贵宾室 |
[05:05] | Oh, we’re busy, and it’s all the way out in– | 我们很忙 而且那里很远… |
[05:07] | – Are you paying? – Of course. | -你出钱吗 -当然 |
[05:09] | Oh, then we’re there. | 那我们一定去 |
[05:11] | In fact, can we go right now? | 我们何不现在就去 |
[05:12] | Yeah, we’re not doing anything. | 是啊 我们俩现在也没事 |
[05:22] | Max, look, the turf club. | 麦克斯 你看这马场贵宾俱乐部 |
[05:25] | Us way up here, | 我们高高在上 |
[05:27] | The horses down there on the track | 马匹在下面的赛道上 |
[05:28] | being forced into their starting gates. | 被人强行拉进起跑门栅 |
[05:30] | This is so exciting. | 太让人兴奋了 |
[05:32] | 赛马场必有的音乐 | |
[05:35] | Girl, we’ve been here 30 seconds, | 小姐 我们才刚到30秒 |
[05:37] | and you already blew your bugle. | 你就已经兴奋地吹号[嗑药]了 |
[05:39] | Pace yourself. | 控制一下好吗 |
[05:41] | Max, Caroline, | 麦克斯 卡洛琳 |
[05:42] | Over here! | 这边 |
[05:45] | Wow, I haven’t seen Sophie this happy | 我好久没看苏菲这么开心了 |
[05:47] | since that girl slipped on the ice | 上次还是她在我们大楼前 |
[05:48] | in front of our building. | 看到有人在冰上滑倒 |
[05:50] | That girl was me, Max, | 那人是我 麦克斯 |
[05:54] | And I really hurt my coccyx. | 那次真的伤到我尾椎了 |
[05:56] | You have a coccyx? You want to go out sometime? | 你有尾椎 这么酷炫啊 改天约一下啊 |
[06:00] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们好 |
[06:01] | Come on, peanut. Get a little closer to me. | 小可爱 坐过来一点 |
[06:03] | Closer. Little closer. | 靠近点 再靠近点 |
[06:05] | Closer. Little closer. | 靠近 再靠近一点 |
[06:07] | What can I say, girls? I can’t get close enough. | 姑娘们 我能说啥 离她再近都不够 |
[06:10] | Do you hear that? He can’t get close enough. | 你们听到没 他再近都不够 |
[06:14] | Thank you so much for inviting us. | 太感谢你邀请我们来了 |
[06:16] | It feels great to be back at the track again. | 回到赛场的感觉真是太好了 |
[06:18] | Ah, horse racing is, after all, | 毕竟赛马可以说是 |
[06:19] | the sport of kings. | 王族的运动 |
[06:21] | I’m more interested in the sport Of king crab legs right over there. | 我对那里的帝王蟹运动比较感兴趣 |
[06:25] | So is this an all-you-can-eat deal here, | 所以这里是吃到饱呢 |
[06:27] | or will a waiter come drag me away? | 还是吃到被服务员拉走的那种 |
[06:28] | Knock yourself out. | 爱吃多少吃多少 |
[06:29] | How much could a girl like you possibly eat? | 你这样的姑娘能吃多少呢 |
[06:32] | You know how a cobra can swallow an entire pig? | 你知道眼镜蛇能吞下一整只猪吗 |
[06:38] | It’s like that. | 她就像那样 |
[06:40] | Hey, Caroline, you want two or three? | 卡洛琳 你想要两只还三只 |
[06:43] | So Max tells me you met | 麦克斯说你们是 |
[06:44] | at 24 Hour Fitness 24 hours ago. | 24小时前在24小时健身房碰到的 |
[06:47] | Yup, he spotted me in a handstand. | 是啊 他在手倒立区发现的我 |
[06:53] | Nicky, who am I gonna bet on? | 尼奇 我该下注哪只 |
[06:55] | Who do you like, besides me? | 除了我之外 你喜欢哪个 |
[06:58] | Sophie, go with Mess In a Dress. | 苏菲 赌”裙装混乱”这匹马 |
[07:00] | She had great morning sprints, | 她早晨的冲力很足 |
[07:01] | first-time blinkers, | 首次戴赛马眼罩[跑较快] |
[07:02] | Jockey weighed in a pound under, | 骑师称重低于标准一磅 |
[07:04] | And at The Preakness, | 在另一赛马大赛中 |
[07:05] | She was second in seven furlongs, | 1.7公里长的比赛 她排第二 |
[07:07] | And this race is only six furlongs. | 而这场比赛只有1.2公里长 |
[07:09] | Yeah, you’re talking for long. | 你说得太长才是真的 |
[07:11] | Yeah, I think I’m gonna go with number three, | 我觉得我要赌三号马 |
[07:14] | My Uncle Hank. | “我的汉克叔叔” |
[07:15] | My uncle Hank? | 我的汉克叔叔 |
[07:16] | He’s out of jail? | 他出狱了吗 |
[07:18] | Yeah, we should probably eat this and head out. | 那我们赶紧吃完就走人吧 |
[07:21] | Oh, see, that’s my horse. | 看 那是我选的马 |
[07:22] | My horse, Uncle Hank. | 我的马 “我的汉克叔叔” |
[07:24] | And look, see? He just pooped. | 看 他刚拉屎了 |
[07:26] | He’s trying to get away from it. | 他想装没事逃跑 |
[07:28] | I know about that. That’s how I am. | 这事我懂 我也是这样的 |
[07:31] | Okay, got to make the donuts, but first, | 好了 得去工作赚钱了 |
[07:34] | give me that kisses, sister. | 但老妹 先给哥香一口 |
[07:36] | Aw, so romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[07:39] | Max, maybe we should get in on the action. | 麦克斯 或许我们也该加入玩一把 |
[07:41] | Nah, that’s a lot of tongue for me. | 不要 他们太”舌来舌往”了 |
[07:45] | No, I meant place a bet. | 我是说下注啦 |
[07:47] | And, Max, I think I’m in a three-way. | 麦克斯 我好像被强制加入”三人行”了 |
[07:51] | Well, you look exactly the way I imagined | 你加入”三人行”的样子 |
[07:53] | you’d look in a three-way–reading. | 跟我想象中的如出一辙 无聊到读书 |
[07:57] | Come on, we have that free money, | 来嘛 我们不是有天上掉下的钱吗 |
[07:59] | and you love to gamble. | 而且你明明就爱赌博 |
[08:01] | Yeah, but nothing stupid, just, like, not using a condom. | 但我不赌傻逼东西 只赌不戴套之类的事 |
[08:05] | Oh, what the hell? | 算了 管它的 |
[08:07] | Wait, wait, Nicky, Nicky, here. | 等等 尼奇 给 |
[08:09] | Here’s your money. 200 on Mess In a Dress. | 这钱给你 “裙装混乱”下注200快 |
[08:11] | Oh, wait, I think I have a mess in my dress. | 等等 我觉得我裙中也”混乱”了 |
[08:15] | You got it, doll, | 没问题 美女 |
[08:17] | and I’m sending over some of those special popovers. | 我会叫人再送点特制酥饼过来 |
[08:20] | Sophie, make sure you get one. | 苏菲 记得吃一个 |
[08:24] | Oh, do you hear that? | 你们听到了没 |
[08:25] | There’s gonna be a ring in one of those popovers. | 其中一个酥饼里面会有戒指 |
[08:30] | I didn’t hear any of that. | 我完全没听到这句 |
[08:32] | Well, why else would someone order popovers | 如果不是为了藏戒指 |
[08:34] | unless they were gonna hide a ring in it? | 谁会没事点酥饼啊 |
[08:37] | I just ate the entire cast of Finding Nemo. | 我刚才把《海底总动员》的全剧组都吃了 |
[08:41] | I’m not saying I’m sick. | 我不是吃到恶心 |
[08:42] | I’m just saying that clown fish wants out. | 只是胃里的那条小丑鱼很想逃出来 |
[08:45] | Afternoon, ladies. Enjoy the popovers. | 女士们 下午好 慢慢享用酥饼 |
[08:48] | And are you finished with that? | 你吃完了吗 |
[08:50] | Ah, let’s just say it’s finished with me. | 应该说它们跟我玩完了 |
[08:53] | And they’re off. | 它们出栅了 |
[08:54] | This is so exciting. | 太刺激了 |
[08:55] | I know. I wonder which one it’s in. | 是啊 不知道藏在哪个里 |
[08:58] | Oh. Oh, not that one. | 好吧 不是这个 |
[09:01] | All right. Whoops, not that one. | 好吧 惨了 也不是这个 |
[09:04] | Look, look, there’s our horse, | 你看 这是我们的马 |
[09:06] | Mess in a dress. | “裙装混乱” |
[09:07] | She’s in the lead. | 她领先呢 |
[09:08] | Oh, no, not that one. | 不 也不是这个 |
[09:11] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好耶 好耶 好耶 |
[09:12] | No, no, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[09:14] | And the winner is Mess In a Dress. | 赢家是”裙装混乱” |
[09:17] | We won! We won. | 我们赢了 赢啦 |
[09:19] | Are we being winners right now? | 我们现在是赢家吗 |
[09:21] | I don’t know how to be that. | 我都不知道怎么当个赢家 |
[09:22] | Suddenly I don’t know what to do with my hands. | 我突然都不知道我的手该放哪了 |
[09:25] | Nothing. | 啥都没有 |
[09:26] | I mean, who in the hell would order popovers | 谁会没事点个酥饼 |
[09:28] | and not hide a diamond ring in it? | 然后里面不藏钻戒啊 |
[09:32] | Here you go, dolls. 6 big ones. | 拿去吧 美女们 六百大洋 |
[09:37] | Max, this is incredible. | 麦克斯 太棒了 |
[09:38] | We had 200, and now we have 600. | 我们本来有两百 现在有六百 |
[09:41] | Even more free money. | 天上掉下来更多的钱 |
[09:45] | And, waiter, bring my peanut one of those banana splits. | 服务员 给我的小可爱上一份香蕉圣代 |
[09:50] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[09:52] | There’s a diamond ring | 在香蕉圣代的最下面 |
[09:54] | in the bottom of the banana split. | 有一只钻石戒指 |
[09:56] | And, Leon, for your trouble. | 利昂 你的辛苦费 |
[09:59] | Really? 100? | 真的吗 一百块 |
[10:00] | Yup, I was a waitress before I was rich. | 是的 在本宫有钱之前也曾是个女服务员 |
[10:03] | And also after that fish, | 而且在我吃了那鱼之后 |
[10:04] | I might need you to carry me to the subway. | 我可能需要你背我去地铁站 |
[10:23] | Whoever that is going through my pants, | 正在摸索我裤子的人啊 |
[10:25] | you should know I have a gun. | 老娘可是有枪的人 |
[10:27] | Max, it’s me, Caroline. | 麦克斯 是我 卡洛琳 |
[10:29] | Why do you think I bought the gun? | 所以我才买了把枪啊 |
[10:32] | Okay, Max, you know how today we won 600 on our 200 | 麦克斯 你也知道我们就下了一次注 |
[10:35] | after just that one horse race? | 就用200块赢了600块吧 |
[10:37] | Yeah, that was weird, but not as weird | 没错 那是很离奇 但远不如 |
[10:39] | as waking up to see you standing in the dark | 我睁开眼看见你站在黑暗中 |
[10:41] | going to third base with my pants. | 跟我的裤子”上三垒”这么离奇 |
[10:43] | If I bet our winnings with the three-to-one odds | 如果我明天用今天赢来的钱去下注 |
[10:45] | on this horse tomorrow, | 赔率一赔三的马 |
[10:46] | Do you know how much I can make us? | 你知道我能让咱们赚多少钱吗 |
[10:48] | Let’s see. 2, carry the 1–Get out. | 我想想 2进位到…滚出去 |
[10:51] | I have the racing form right back here. | 我这有一份赛马快报 |
[10:53] | Don’t bring that over here. That’s been in your crack. | 那玩意碰过你的股沟 别拿上我的床 |
[10:56] | See? Right here. | 瞧 这里 |
[10:57] | 源自《白鲸记》中的经典名句 | |
[10:57] | First race tomorrow– There She Blows. | 明天第一场比赛 “喷气飞鲸” |
[10:59] | If she’s blowing that early in the morning, | 如果她这么早就起来吹箫[喷气] |
[11:00] | she deserves our money. | 那这钱也算花得值了 |
[11:03] | I’ve done all the research | 我做足了研究 |
[11:04] | and checked it with Chestnut. | 还跟栗宝确认过了 |
[11:05] | It’s a sure thing, like the sun coming up tomorrow | 我有十足的把握 就像明天太阳一定会升起 |
[11:08] | Or that Somali pirate | 或是那个索马里海盗 |
[11:08] | 巴克德·阿巴蒂凭借在《菲利普船长》中扮演索马里海盗 成为第一位获得奥斯卡提名的索马里演员 | |
[11:09] | never getting another acting job again. | 很难再有机会接戏一样 |
[11:12] | You go out and get addicted to horse racing | 你说染赌瘾就染 还光明正大 |
[11:14] | after I worked so hard to put pills and weed on the table? | 而老娘费尽心思 才敢公开我嗑药抽麻 |
[11:18] | I am not addicted. | 我才没有染赌瘾 |
[11:21] | Now, where’s your cash? | 快说你的钱在哪里 |
[11:22] | ’cause it wasn’t in your piggy bank, | 我知道钱不在小猪扑满里 |
[11:24] | which someone– not me–broke. | 因为某个不是我的人 把它打碎了 |
[11:27] | You think you don’t have a problem? | 还觉得自己没染赌瘾吗 |
[11:28] | Then, fine, you can have the money. | 那好 你可以把钱拿走 |
[11:30] | You won’t be sorry. Where is it? | 你不会后悔的 钱在哪里 |
[11:31] | In my bra. | 在我的咪咪罩里 |
[11:32] | Where’s your bra? | 那你的咪咪罩在哪 |
[11:33] | On my boobs. | 罩在我的咪咪外 |
[11:35] | You sleep in your bra? | 你居然穿着咪咪罩睡觉 |
[11:37] | Have to. | 没办法 |
[11:37] | Last time I let them out at night, | 上次我晚上把咪咪放出来 |
[11:39] | they didn’t come home till 4 A.M. | 结果她们到凌晨4点才回来 |
[11:40] | and couldn’t tell me where they’d been. | 而且还记不得自己去过哪 |
[11:44] | Max, just take it out of there, please. | 麦克斯 麻烦把钱拿出来 |
[11:45] | Nope, I’ll tell you what I tell every guy | 不要 我要说出我跟每一个 |
[11:47] | who wants to get in there. | 想伸手进去的男人说过的 |
[11:48] | It’s 12 bucks for adults and 10.50 for seniors. | “成人票12块 敬老票10块半” |
[11:53] | Fine, I’m doing this for both of us. | 好吧 我可为了咱俩才这样做 |
[11:57] | Still think you don’t have a problem? | 还觉得自己没深陷赌海吗 |
[12:00] | Geez, where is it? | 妈的 在哪儿呢 |
[12:02] | Is there a map or a tour guide? | 没有地图或导游吗 |
[12:04] | Coming up on your left. You’re about 20 minutes away. | 就在你的左前方 大概还有20分钟的路程 |
[12:07] | It’s quite a walk. You might want to take the tram. | “山峰”比较高 或许你该坐缆车 |
[12:10] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[12:12] | Feel good about yourself? | 自我感觉还良好吗 |
[12:13] | I will after that race tomorrow. | 明天比赛后就会很好了 |
[12:15] | And I promise I’ll never do that again. | 我保证 不会再有要”伸手”的情况 |
[12:17] | That’s what my Uncle Hank said. | 我汉克叔叔也是这么说的 |
[12:20] | No, I meant I’ll never ask you for money again. | 我是说绝不会再伸手跟你要钱啦 |
[12:22] | That’s what Uncle Hank’s wife said. | 汉克叔叔的老婆也是这么说的 |
[12:24] | No more gambling. | 绝不再赌钱 |
[12:26] | Now I feel like you read the transcript of Uncle Hank’s case. | 你是不是看过他的案件资料 每句话都学他 |
[12:29] | Oh, wait, you forgot some. | 等下 里面还有呢 |
[12:31] | Just kidding, it’s late, and it felt kind of good. | 逗你玩的 太晚上被人抓挺爽的 |
[12:39] | Max, I hope Caroline gets here soon, | 麦克斯 希望卡洛琳能快点来上班 |
[12:42] | ’cause if that girl walks in one full hour late, | 因为要是她上班迟到了整整四个小时 |
[12:45] | I’ll have to respect the hell out of her. | 我会忍不住对她跪地膜拜 |
[12:48] | She’s still at the track, | 她还在赛马场 |
[12:49] | and I’m dying to know how our horse did. | 我超级想知道我们那匹马赢了没有 |
[12:51] | So much suspense. | 这种心悬在半空的感觉 |
[12:52] | I feel like I should be peeing on a stick. | 让我想在验孕棒上尿尿来应景一下 |
[12:55] | You girls are still playing the horses. | 你们俩还在赌马啊 |
[12:57] | Keep that in check. | 注意适可而止 |
[12:58] | My gambling problem got so bad | 当初我的赌瘾愈演愈烈 |
[13:00] | I couldn’t even afford my drug problem. | 最后都没钱应付我的毒瘾了 |
[13:05] | You’re back! So how did we do? | 你回来啦 情况如何 |
[13:07] | We did great. | 旗开得胜 |
[13:08] | We won our bet on There She Blows. | 我们下注”喷气飞鲸”赢了 |
[13:10] | Yes! How much did we get? | 太棒了 赢了多少 |
[13:11] | Are we talking “add avocado” money? | 有赢到加得起牛油果那么多吗 |
[13:11] | 美国赛百味的外加牛油果被某些人认为是骗钱 | |
[13:15] | Well, we did do great, and then we did not great. | 一开头旗开得胜 接着不温不火 |
[13:19] | And then we did bad, and then we did real bad. | 然后情况急转直下 之后一落千丈 |
[13:22] | And then we did terrible. | 最后一败涂地 |
[13:25] | Long story short, I’m out of tums, | 长话短说 我的抗胃酸钙片吃完了 |
[13:26] | and we owe Nicky $3,000. | 还有 我们欠尼奇3千块 |
[13:29] | You–you owe Nicky. | 是你 你欠尼奇3千块 |
[13:32] | When I got addicted to pizza Pringles, | 当初我沉迷于吃披萨味的品客薯片时 |
[13:33] | I didn’t make it your problem. | 我可没赖你 让你遭罪哦 |
[13:36] | Your breath made it all our problems. | 你的口臭让大家都跟着遭罪 |
[13:39] | Max, Nicky’s not, like, dangerous, is he? | 麦克斯 尼奇不是什么危险人物吧 |
[13:42] | I bet he’s not, but even if he is, | 应该不是 就算他是 |
[13:44] | don’t worry. | 也不用担心 |
[13:45] | You can survive in the trunk of Lincoln | 你可以轻松在林肯车的后备箱里 |
[13:46] | for five, six days easy. | 被关五六天不死 绝对没问题 |
[13:48] | Max, I know I can make all of this money back | 麦克斯 我可以把所有钱都赢回来 |
[13:51] | if I just win one more race. | 只要再赢一把就行 |
[13:52] | I just need a sure thing. | 只需赌一把有十足把握的 |
[13:53] | There is no such thing as a sure thing, | 根本没有什么事能有十足把握 |
[13:56] | except my mother never picking me up from school. | 除了我妈从不来学校接我 这我有十足的把握 |
[13:59] | Look, there are two horses tomorrow that look really good, | 明天有两匹马 看起来赢面很大 |
[14:03] | Buck That and Little House on The Gary. | “削他先生”和”盖里街的小房子” |
[14:06] | Little House on The Gary — that’s my friend Eddie’s horse. | “盖里街的小房子” 那是我朋友艾迪的马 |
[14:08] | We don’t have time to pretend | 我们没空陪你玩 |
[14:09] | you have a friend named Eddie right now. | 你有一个朋友叫艾迪的游戏 |
[14:12] | I do. Eddie jones. | 是真的 艾迪·琼斯 |
[14:13] | He’s a famous jockey. We met at the tailor. | 他是个有名的骑师 我们在裁缝店认识的 |
[14:15] | We got to talking as we were both having our jeans hemmed. | 我们在裁裤腿的时候聊了起来 |
[14:19] | 杰西潘尼是美国最大的连锁百货商店之一 | |
[14:19] | Where’d you buy them, J.C.Puny? | 你在哪里买的牛仔裤 杰西潘小尼百货吗 |
[14:21] | Han, please, you have to help me. | 阿憨 拜托 你一定要帮我 |
[14:23] | You have to talk to your friend Eddie | 去跟你的朋友艾迪聊聊 |
[14:24] | and get me the scoop on the race tomorrow. | 帮我搞到明天比赛的消息 |
[14:26] | Okay, I’ll help on one condition: | 好吧 但有一个条件 |
[14:28] | No more short jokes from Max. | 不许麦克斯再嘲笑我矮 |
[14:30] | She can do that. | 她可以的 |
[14:31] | You can do that, right, Max? Don’t answer. | 你可以的对吧 麦克斯 不要回答 |
[14:32] | So no more short jokes starting right– | 所以从现在开始 不许再说嘲笑矮子的… |
[14:34] | Okay, wait, but first, | 好吧 但首先 |
[14:36] | didn’t I see you on a baby food jar? | 我是不是在婴儿食品罐上见过你啊 |
[14:38] | A mouse set a trap for you. | 老鼠弄了个小小捕鼠器来抓你 |
[14:39] | And don’t you have to bring a ring to Mordor? | 你个霍比特人 不是要把魔戒送到魔多吗 |
[14:46] | Okay, let’s do this. | 好了 可以了 |
[14:50] | Eddie said he’d meet us down here. | 艾迪说让我们来下面找他 |
[14:52] | Han, I really appreciate this. | 阿憨 真是太感谢你了 |
[14:54] | You’re doing me such a big, big favor. | 你真是帮了我一个很大很大的忙 |
[14:56] | Yeah, and we’re surprised you can do anything big. | 我们都很意外 你能做任何跟”大”有关的事 |
[14:58] | Okay, that’s it. | 我受够了 |
[14:59] | Han, wait. | 阿憨 别走啊 |
[15:00] | I don’t need it! | 老子不干了 |
[15:02] | Max, see what you did? | 麦克斯 瞧你做的好事 |
[15:04] | What? I was on autopilot. | 怎么了 我现在是自动模式 |
[15:05] | What did I say? | 我刚说什么了 |
[15:08] | Han, please, Max won’t say anything. | 阿憨 麦克斯保证不会再犯了 |
[15:10] | Good, ’cause I’ve had it up to here. | 很好 因为我的容忍是有限度的 |
[15:12] | You don’t have it up to there. | 个子小所以肚量也小吗 |
[15:14] | Don’t need it! | 老子不干了 |
[15:16] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[15:17] | Please, you have to stop with the short jokes. | 求你不要再开这种玩笑了 |
[15:19] | This is my life. | 这可事关我的人生 |
[15:20] | But that’s my life. | 但吐槽不倦就是我的人生 |
[15:23] | Keep it up, and I’m gonna be at the bottom of the East River | 那你继续 很快我就会被扔进东河底 |
[15:25] | with that hipster artisan cheese truck | 跟你从布鲁克林大桥推下去的 |
[15:27] | you pushed off the Brooklyn bridge. | 那辆嬉皮士手工奶酪车双宿双栖 |
[15:29] | You’re right. No more short jokes. | 你说得对 我不会再开那种玩笑了 |
[15:35] | Maybe I should wait outside. | 要不我还是在外面等吧 |
[15:35] | 骑师由于有体重限制 所以普遍都是矮子 | |
[15:38] | So, Han, where’s Eddie? | 阿憨 艾迪在哪里 |
[15:39] | I think we should talk to him as quickly as possible | 我们得在麦克斯憋昏前 |
[15:41] | before Max passes out. | 尽快跟他把话说完 |
[15:43] | I don’t see him. I’m sure he’ll be here shortly. | 我没看见他 但等的时间应该会很”短” |
[15:46] | And I just bit the inside of my mouth. | 我都憋到内伤了 |
[15:49] | Hey, it’s Han! | 阿憨 |
[15:50] | I haven’t seen you since we took our little trip. | 自从上次简”短”的旅程后 就再没见过面了 |
[15:53] | No, man, I saw you after my small business | 哪有 上次我主办的”小”店主垒球赛 |
[15:55] | owners softball game. | 结束后我还见过你 |
[15:58] | Hey, I got new car, a Mini Cooper. | 对了 我买了辆新车 “迷你”库柏哦 |
[16:01] | This is hell. I’m in hell. | 这就是地狱 老娘身在地狱 |
[16:03] | Eddie, hi, | 你好 艾迪 |
[16:04] | is there anything you can tell me about today’s race? | 你能跟我说说今天的比赛吗 |
[16:06] | Is there a sure thing? | 有没有稳赢的 |
[16:08] | Oh, you get yourself a bad bet? | 你最近赌运不佳吗 |
[16:09] | Bad bet and beyond. | 何止不佳 简直糟透了 |
[16:11] | Well, let me give you a little tip. | 跟你说个”小”贴士 |
[16:13] | I’ll be outside. | 我在外面等你 |
[16:23] | And coming down the home stretch, | 最后冲刺 |
[16:24] | Little House on The Gary has the lead. | “盖里街的小屋子”暂时领先 |
[16:26] | Come on, Little House on The Gary! | 加油 “盖里街的小屋子” |
[16:28] | Run! Run like Caroline after sundown | 快跑 就像卡洛琳在日落后 |
[16:30] | in an ethnic neighborhood. | 经过外国人社区那样狂奔 |
[16:32] | The hoof, the hoof, the hoof is on fire! | 马儿马儿 快快跑 |
[16:36] | He’s winning. He’s winning. | 要赢了 要赢了 |
[16:38] | He’s winning! | 要赢了 |
[16:39] | Oh, no, what’s happening? | 天啊 怎么回事 |
[16:41] | He’s falling behind. | 他落后了 |
[16:43] | Oh, lord. Oh, my sweet, sweet lord. | 上帝啊 我最最亲爱的上帝 |
[16:45] | He’s losing. He’s losing. | 要输了 要输了 |
[16:47] | He’s losing. | 要输了 |
[16:48] | Han, what is happening? | 阿憨 你怎么解释 |
[16:50] | Well, maybe I’ll take off. | 或许我该走了 |
[16:53] | Your friend said it was a sure thing. | 你朋友说过有十足的把握 |
[16:55] | There is no sure thing | 都说不存在什么十足的把握 |
[16:57] | except another Taylor Swift breakup song. | 除了泰勒·斯威夫特一定会再写分手歌 |
[17:00] | And Little House on The Gary | “盖里街的小屋子” |
[17:01] | falls to pieces as Falls to Pieces wins. | 摔个狗啃泥 而本次冠军正是”狗啃泥” |
[17:06] | So what do we win if our horse finishes last | 如果我们的马最后跑完 |
[17:08] | and wanders around the track with a giant erection? | 还硬着个大鸡鸡闲晃 我们能赢啥 |
[17:12] | All that and we lost? | 费了半天劲 居然输了 |
[17:14] | Thanks for lunch. | 谢谢你的午餐 |
[17:17] | Han, you’re so small your house is a Tic Tac box. | 阿憨 你小到可以把迷你糖果盒当房子 |
[17:21] | You’re so small you ride in your car cupholder. | 你小到可以坐进你车的杯架里 |
[17:23] | You’re so small your parents | 你小到让人怀疑 |
[17:24] | are a ladybug and a tater tot. | 你的父母是瓢虫和小炸土豆块 |
[17:27] | I could see that, actually. | 眉宇之间还真看得出来 |
[17:29] | I don’t need it! | 老子不干了 |
[17:34] | You see, Caroline? | 瞧 卡洛琳 |
[17:35] | This is why I quit gambling, | 所以我才退出赌坛 |
[17:38] | This and the escalator was always broken. | 因为理智和自动扶梯总是会崩溃 |
[17:42] | All right, let’s just calm down. | 好啦 消消气 |
[17:44] | This is the turf club, not Goodfellas, | 这里是赛马场 不是黑帮电影《好家伙》 |
[17:46] | Though that was placed on real-life events | 虽然这是根据真人真事改编 |
[17:48] | And took place not that far from here. | 而且就发生在离这不远的地方 |
[17:50] | Right, and maybe he won’t be so hard on us. | 好吧 或许他不会对我们这么狠 |
[17:52] | Nicky is Sophie’s boyfriend. | 尼奇是苏菲的男朋友 |
[17:54] | Well, I just broke up with Nicky. | 我刚和尼奇分手了 |
[17:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:58] | I just saw him beat the crap out of some guy that owed him money. | 我看见他把一个欠他钱的人打个半死 |
[18:03] | Oh, no, here he comes. | 完了 他来了 |
[18:09] | There you are, dolls. | 你们好啊 美女 |
[18:12] | My leg is next. | 下一个折断的就是我的狗腿 |
[18:14] | Tough break. | 真倒霉 |
[18:16] | I’m gonna take my 3 grand and go. | 我得拿上我3千块走人了 |
[18:18] | Peanut just broke up with me, | 小可爱跟我分手了 |
[18:19] | so I’m gonna go home | 我要回家 |
[18:21] | and get in bed with my dog and my wife. | 跟我的狗和我老婆一起上床休息了 |
[18:25] | I have to come clean. We don’t have your money. | 我得对你坦白 我们没钱还你 |
[18:27] | I got out of control. | 后来我失手了 |
[18:29] | Doll, relax. I’m a reasonable man. | 美女 别紧张 我是个讲理的人 |
[18:31] | We can work out something. | 我们可以商量的嘛 |
[18:33] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[18:35] | Hope he shoots me first. | 希望他先开枪打死我 |
[18:36] | I’d rather be dead than hear you beg. | 我宁愿死 也不想听你求他 |
[18:39] | Still got that thoroughbred? | 你的纯种马还在吗 |
[18:42] | I’ll come by tomorrow to get it. | 我明天过来把它带走 |
[18:46] | He can’t take my horse. | 他不能夺走我的马 |
[18:48] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[18:50] | You can always move to New York and change your name to Max. | 你可以搬去纽约 改名叫麦克斯 |
[18:52] | Wait, I already did that. | 等等 我已经这么做了 |
[18:54] | What is wrong with me? | 我真是脑子被马踢了 |
[18:55] | I should have known better. | 我早该明白 |
[18:57] | My father has problems with money. | 我爸就是因为钱进监狱 |
[18:58] | It’s in my DNA. | 我肯定有遗传他 |
[19:00] | And now all because of a stupid bet, | 现在因为这一次愚蠢的赌马 |
[19:02] | I’m gonna lose Chestnut. | 我要失去栗宝了 |
[19:04] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你感觉好过点 |
[19:05] | my mom once lost me in a bet. | 我妈有次打赌 还把我输了呢 |
[19:07] | Still can’t believe she thought Robert Redford was in Tootsie. | 她居然认为罗伯特·雷德福有演《窈窕淑男》 |
[19:07] | 《窈窕淑男》1982年的美国爱情喜剧电影 罗伯特·雷德福 美国男演员 并未出演该电影 | |
[19:11] | We can’t lose Chestnut. | 我们不能失去栗宝 |
[19:13] | Damn it, damn it, damn it, people. | 我靠 我靠 都怪你个笨蛋 |
[19:15] | Make me come out of retirement | 害我得再出江湖 |
[19:17] | just save your gambling asses. | 帮你们擦赌输的屁股 |
[19:19] | Now, all I need is 100 bucks. | 我只需要100块 |
[19:22] | Hey, Caroline, how fast can you have a baby? | 卡洛琳 你怀孕到生孩子要多久 |
[19:25] | Hey. Hi, Leon. | 你好 利昂 |
[19:27] | Remember us, the ones who tipped you 100 bucks? | 还记得我们吗 给了你100块小费那俩 |
[19:29] | Oh, of course, it’s hard to find | 当然记得 在这里 |
[19:31] | that kind of generosity in this place. | 很少有出手这么大方的人 |
[19:32] | It gives you hope again. | 顿时让我再次心怀希望 |
[19:35] | Yeah, we’re gonna need that back. | 不好意思 你得把钱还给我们 |
[19:39] | Well, actually, I need all my money. | 老实说 我需要这钱 |
[19:40] | I support my mother. | 我上有高堂啊 |
[19:42] | Yeah, maybe not today. | 改天再好好孝顺吧 |
[19:49] | Max, I can’t believe it. | 麦克斯 我真不敢相信 |
[19:51] | I screwed me and the horse I rode in on. | 我不但害了自己 还害了我骑的那匹马 |
[19:54] | Why don’t you film that and get your money back? | 你何不”骑”着它拍部电影 把钱都赚回来 |
[19:58] | Caroline, look. | 卡洛琳 瞧 |
[20:01] | Earl, you did it. | 厄尔 你做到了 |
[20:02] | You saved Chestnut. | 你救了栗宝 |
[20:04] | Yeah, well, we brown studs | 是啊 我俩都是棕色种马 |
[20:06] | have to stick together. | 当然要互相支持 |
[20:09] | And I’ll take that. | 这钱我来收 |
[20:11] | And since I don’t trust myself, | 因为我也不相信我自己 |
[20:14] | I’m donating this 200 to my favorite charity, | 所以我要把这200块捐给我最爱的慈善机构 |
[20:17] | So here. | 给 |
[20:19] | Now, no more betting, | 不许再赌了 |
[20:22] | ’cause the only sure thing in life is death. | 人生中唯一有十足把握的就是人必有一死 |
[20:25] | Have a nice day. | 祝你们愉快 |
[20:35] | One for you, and one for me. | 一张给你 一张给我 |
[20:37] | 200, we’re back to our free money, | 200块 又回到了天刚掉钱那会 |
[20:39] | And this time, it’s going right in the savings account. | 这一次要立马把钱存起来 |
[20:42] | Well, it’s not earning much interest in there. | 那家银行”利息”不”大” |
[20:44] | Here. | 存这里 |
[20:46] | We’re keeping this in a bank with two major branches. | 这家银行有两家”大分行”哦 |