时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Happy St. Patrick’s day. | 圣帕特里克节快乐 |
[00:02] | 爱尔兰国庆日 但在多个欧美国家也都会庆祝 会有各式绿色服饰装扮 甚至有绿色啤酒 | |
[00:04] | Guinness and Irish cream cupcakes for everyone! | 送大家黑啤与爱尔兰奶油口味小蛋糕 |
[00:07] | Enjoy your blackout! | 祝你们醉得开心 |
[00:09] | These are the last 12 cupcakes. | 这是最后12个小蛋糕了 |
[00:11] | Actually, two of them are just potatoes from the diner. | 其实其中两个是餐厅拿来的土豆 |
[00:15] | At some point I started | 我做累了开始偷懒 |
[00:16] | putting green icing on anything I could find. | 把糖霜加在任何能拿来充数的东西上 |
[00:19] | Max, we haven’t been so busy since someone | 麦克斯 打从上次有人 |
[00:21] | spray-painted free sex stuff on the wall outside. | 在外墙上喷”免费送炮”后 就没这么忙过了 |
[00:26] | And you said I’m not good at marketing. | 瞧你还说我不懂推销 |
[00:29] | Happy St. Patrick’s Day. | 圣帕特里克节快乐 |
[00:31] | Bridget, Patrick, John, Mary, | 布里姬特 派崔克 小强 玛丽 |
[00:33] | And you, the little one, come over here. | 还有你 最小的 过来 |
[00:36] | We’re here to pick up our order. | 我们来拿订好的小蛋糕 |
[00:38] | Huh. Should be here to pick up birth control. | 应该订避孕药才是吧 |
[00:41] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[00:42] | Max, I know I told you I hated St. Patrick’s Day | 麦克斯 我说过我很讨厌圣帕特里克节 |
[00:45] | because the only people who go out are drunk trash– | 因为会上街庆祝的人都是醉鬼废柴 |
[00:47] | We prefer to be called “Intoxicated garbage.” | 请叫我们”喝茫废物”好吗 |
[00:50] | But that was before I knew that drunk trash carried cash. | 但那是因为我不知道醉鬼废柴都会带现金 |
[00:53] | Nobody gonna pinch me today, ’cause I got all this green. | 满手绿油油的钞票 今天我最大 |
[00:58] | Oh, money’s involved, | 一捞到钱 |
[00:59] | and all of a sudden you’re Erin go Bragh? | 你就立刻喊”爱尔兰万岁”了吗 |
[01:01] | Or in your case, “Erin go training bra”? | 或者你应该是”小咪咪万岁” |
[01:05] | Who wants cupcakes? | 谁想吃小蛋糕啊 |
[01:10] | 打工 | |
[01:10] | 打工 | |
[01:15] | 汉尼·拔火罐灰 | |
[01:15] | 汉尼·拔火罐灰 | |
[01:25] | It was so worth being open this morning. | 今早开店做生意真是太值了 |
[01:28] | We can use this St. Patrick’s Day money | 有了这笔圣帕特里克节外快 |
[01:29] | to spring for some new pillows. | 我们的新枕头有着落了 |
[01:31] | Or even just pillows. | 应该说是枕头有着落了 |
[01:33] | Or just go to a bar and fall asleep on a couple of fat guys. | 也可以去酒吧里醉倒在几个肥男身上啊 |
[01:38] | Okay, how much did we make? Show me the money. | 我们今天赚了多少 钱亮给姐看看 |
[01:42] | $351! | 351块 |
[01:45] | Show me the rest of the money. | 把其余的钱也亮给姐看看 |
[01:49] | Fine, I took $3. | 好吧 我私藏了3块 |
[01:50] | That’s it? | 就这么多吗 |
[01:51] | Fine, I took 5. | 好啦 我拿了5块 |
[01:53] | Can’t a bitch get a foot-long? | 屌丝吃个赛百味不行啊 |
[01:56] | But we worked so hard. | 我们都这么卖命了 |
[01:58] | I have so much green under my fingernails | 我指甲底下都弄得全绿了 |
[02:00] | It looks like I had really good sex with Shrek. | 看起来像我跟史莱克”爽”过了呢 |
[02:05] | What other kind could you have with him? | 跟他除了爽 还能有别种感觉吗 |
[02:07] | Green guys make black guys look like white guys. | 绿人让黑人”那里”看起来像白人的好吗 |
[02:12] | I love St. Patrick’s Day. | 我爱死圣帕特里克节了 |
[02:14] | Tell me one good thing about it. | 跟我说一个这节日的好处 |
[02:17] | Top o’ the mornin’! | 早上可好[爱尔兰俚语] |
[02:21] | Look, it’s a lepre-Han. | 你看 是小憨精 |
[02:21] | 爱尔兰传说中 小妖精会在彩虹的尽头藏黄金 想抓到小妖精 绿色衣物与三叶草最吸引他 | |
[02:23] | So what do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[02:25] | I’m concerned. If you’re out here, | 我挺担心的 你人在这里 |
[02:27] | who’s guarding your lucky charms? | 那你的麦片谁看守啊 |
[02:27] | 美国某牌早餐麦片的图案 正是小妖精守着他的麦片[黄金] | |
[02:30] | You laugh now, and probably all night long, | 你现在取笑我 或取笑我整晚 |
[02:33] | but with this costume, | 但小爷这身服装 |
[02:34] | my chances of getting laid are higher than ever. | 能让我泡妹上床的成功率达到最高点啊 |
[02:38] | So zero? | 0%的几率吗 |
[02:41] | Nope, 100%. | 不 是百分之百 |
[02:43] | What makes you so confident? | 你哪里来的自信 |
[02:45] | ‘Cause the only answer I can think of right now | 我唯一能想到让你自信的理由是 |
[02:47] | is that you have cocaine in your wee pocket. | 你的裤袋里有可卡因能钓毒妹 |
[02:51] | Hey, I can see it. | 我能理解呢 |
[02:52] | You’re out drunk on St. Patrick’s Day, | 女人在圣帕特里克节喝到酩酊大醉 |
[02:54] | and it seems like a good idea to bang a leprechaun. | 跟小矮妖打一炮感觉也挺不错啊 |
[02:57] | Like the President’s day I hooked up with a guy | 就跟总统纪念日的时候 我跟一个 |
[02:59] | dressed like Uncle Sam at the used car lot. | 穿着美国山姆大叔服的男人搞上了 |
[03:03] | This costume is my ace in the hole. | 这套衣服是我的杀手锏 |
[03:05] | Well, it does make you look like an ace hole. | 的确是让你看起来像个傻屁精 |
[03:10] | Nice outfit, Han. | 阿憨 衣服不错啊 |
[03:11] | You look like a pimp I used to use in Vietnam. | 很像我在越南时找的一个皮条客 |
[03:19] | Come on, let’s hit the parade. | 走吧 参加节日游行去 |
[03:20] | Look, Oleg, this is America. | 奥列格 这里可是美国 |
[03:22] | You could have an accent or a suspicious package, | 你可以有口音 也可以有可疑的包包 |
[03:24] | but you can’t have both. | 但两者合一可不行[恐怖分子] |
[03:27] | Relax. It’s just my inventory. | 别紧张 只是我的货而已 |
[03:29] | I’m gonna sell T-shirts. | 我要去卖T恤 |
[03:31] | 亲我 我[下面]是爱尔兰人 | |
[03:31] | 节日中很常说到的话 有亲爱尔兰人得到好运的习俗 | |
[03:36] | That is revolting. | 真让人受不了 |
[03:39] | Put me down for five. | 我要订五件 |
[03:41] | You might also be interested in my other choice product. | 你可能也会对另一个产品有兴趣 |
[03:41] | 其实最早是亲位于爱尔兰的”巧言石” 能得到”口若悬河”般的能力 | |
[03:45] | Pee funnels. | 嘘嘘斗 |
[03:47] | I might also not be interested in that product. | 我也可能对这产品没兴趣 |
[03:50] | It’s a disposable funnel for upwardly mobile, elegant, | 这个抛弃式的尿斗是给想像个爷们一样 |
[03:53] | young ladies who want to stand | 在街上站着撒尿的 |
[03:55] | and pee in the street like a man. | 上流 优雅 年轻女性使用 |
[03:57] | I mean, have you seen those parade port-a-potties? | 你们也都见识过游行时的移动公厕吧 |
[04:00] | Seen ’em? I was conceived in one. | 何止见识过 我在里面出生的呢 |
[04:04] | Just slip one of these babies into your pants | 把我这产品塞入裤子里 |
[04:06] | and go pee in the park, no muss, no fuss. | 去公园里爱咋尿就咋尿 轻松没负担 |
[04:09] | Well, a little muss, some fuss. | 其实有些小麻烦与小负担 |
[04:12] | And possibly a very unpleasant paper cut. | 并可能有十分恼人的被纸割伤问题 |
[04:20] | That’s revolting. | 真让人受不了 |
[04:22] | Put me down for five. | 我要订个五个 |
[04:24] | Better make it six, ’cause if it’s for ladies, | 算了 六个吧 如果是女性产品 |
[04:26] | Han’s definitely gonna need one. | 阿憨肯定也需要一个 |
[04:31] | Max, barhopping with a horny leprechaun | 我们跟发情期的小矮精与嘘嘘斗销售员 |
[04:33] | and a pee funnel salesman? | 去各酒吧喝酒真的好吗 |
[04:35] | Not exactly my scene. | 太掉我的价了 |
[04:37] | Can’t you just go with Deke? | 你就不能跟迪克一起出去吗 |
[04:38] | This is boyfriend stuff, meaning he’s gross like you. | 这种事就应该跟男友去 因为他跟你一样无下限 |
[04:42] | I know, but he’s snowboarding somewhere called Vail | 是啊 可是他在个叫韦尔的地方滑雪 |
[04:42] | 位于美国科罗拉多州的滑雪胜地 | |
[04:45] | with something called a family. | 跟一帮所谓”家人”的人一起滑 |
[04:47] | Here, we gotta lay down a layer of grease | 给 我们得先在肚子里垫油脂 |
[04:50] | to absorb all the booze we’ll be drinking tonight. | 帮助我们吸收今晚喝下去的酒精 |
[04:52] | This’ll hold us over till our 3:00 A.M. street meet, | 这能帮我们撑到半夜三点大伙碰面的时候 |
[04:54] | which’ll hold us over till our | 然后我们就能挨到 |
[04:55] | noon-30 rooty-tooty fresh and fruity breakfast. | 中午过后去吃水果松饼培根蛋早饭 |
[04:58] | Come on, start layering. | 来吧 开始垫胃吧 |
[05:00] | I miss my old St. Patrick’s Day tradition. | 我想念我以前过这节日的传统 |
[05:02] | – Wanna hear it? – Hell, no. | -想听吗 -当然不想 |
[05:04] | Well, from 16 to 21, my friends and I– | 在我16岁到21岁的那几年 我跟我朋友 |
[05:07] | boys were there too, | 也有男生哦 |
[05:08] | even though technically they weren’t allowed– | 虽然按道理是不允许他们来的 |
[05:10] | By 16, I was thrice divorced | 姐16岁时 已离过三次婚 |
[05:13] | and a member of the electricians’ union, but go on. | 而且还是电工协会的一员了 你继续说吧 |
[05:17] | We’d rent a big suite at The Plaza overlooking the parade, | 我们在广场酒店订了大房间从上面看游行 |
[05:21] | and we’d fill balloons with champagne and– | 然后我们用香槟灌满气球 |
[05:24] | and throw them down at the parade crowd! | 砸楼下的游行群众 |
[05:28] | So fun, right? | 超好玩 对吧 |
[05:31] | Oh, wait, that was you guys? | 等等 原来那是你们啊 |
[05:33] | One year you hit me and my friend Archie. | 有一年你们砸到了我跟我朋友 阿齐 |
[05:35] | He sells car seat covers in Rhode Island now. | 他现在在罗得岛卖汽车座套 |
[05:37] | He’s doing pretty well. | 过得还挺不错 |
[05:40] | Max, why are you dragging ass | 麦克斯 你为什么要在 |
[05:42] | on the night I’m supposed to get some? | 我能骗到炮的夜晚拖拖拉拉呢 |
[05:44] | Stop talking about sex wearing that body. | 能别用小孩的身躯说性事吗 |
[05:47] | It’s gross. | 感觉好恶心 |
[06:00] | We’ve been stuck in traffic for, like, an hour. | 我们堵在车阵里有一个小时了吧 |
[06:03] | I could’ve had 37 Guinnesses by now. | 本来这时候我都喝完37瓶吉尼斯黑啤了 |
[06:05] | And broken the Guinness World Record for most Guinnesses. | 并打破吉尼斯世界纪录之喝最多吉尼斯黑啤 |
[06:09] | Is this cab even moving? | 这台出租车有在动吗 |
[06:11] | Is that a new McDonald’s or the same one? | 这是另一家麦当劳 还是同一家 |
[06:14] | It’s the same one, | 就是同一家 |
[06:15] | unless that bum’s on a masturbation tour of Manhattan. | 除非门口那个打飞机的流浪汉在做巡回演出 |
[06:18] | Come on! Make ’em move! Hit the horn again! | 开啊 让他们让路 再按喇叭 |
[06:23] | If you touch my horn again, I cut your hand off! | 再按我的喇叭 我就砍了你的手 |
[06:27] | Okay, big shot. | 行啊 你牛逼 |
[06:28] | Do it. Do it, if it’ll get us there faster. | 砍啊 砍吧 能让我们快点到你就砍吧 |
[06:33] | Look, I know I said I’d spring for a cab, but it’s $70! | 我知道我说过会出车钱 但这都70块了 |
[06:36] | And I’m gonna need that for a junior king room | 这钱我还得拿去租快捷酒店的 |
[06:38] | at the Holiday Inn express! | 小孩大床房呢 |
[06:40] | Don’t worry, Han, we’ll chip in. | 阿憨别担心 我们也会出 |
[06:42] | No, we won’t. We need that $356. | 我们才不出 那356块花不得 |
[06:46] | That’s all we made today. | 我们今天就赚了这些 |
[06:47] | It has to last till we’re 82. | 这笔钱得坚持到我们82岁呢 |
[06:49] | This is our funeral money, Max. | 那是我们的棺材本啊 麦克斯 |
[06:51] | Don’t worry, we’ll make more money. | 不用担心 钱再赚就有嘛 |
[06:53] | Not much more, but a little bit. | 大钱没有 小钱还是有的 |
[06:56] | Damn it! | 我靠 |
[06:57] | I can hear the bagpipers coming this way. | 我能听到风笛手往这方向来了 |
[06:59] | They’re playing Closing Time. | 他们在吹打烊曲了 |
[07:01] | That means the parade’s over. | 表示游行结束了 |
[07:03] | Now I’m never gonna sell the pee funnels. | 这样我永远没机会卖掉嘘嘘斗了 |
[07:05] | All right, I gotta move some T-shirts. | 好了 我得赶紧卖掉些T恤 |
[07:08] | Heads up, peoples! | 走过路过不要错过 |
[07:09] | “Kiss me I’m Irish” crotch tees. $15. | “亲我 我是爱尔兰人”胯下T恤 只要15块 |
[07:12] | Or two for 25! Five for 60! | 或两件25 五件60 |
[07:15] | You nobody! | 你个死穷逼 |
[07:18] | You can’t sell those out the window. | 你不能挂窗外卖东西 |
[07:20] | That’s illegal. You need a permit! | 这是违法的 得有许可证才行 |
[07:22] | Just drive, grandma. | 开你的车就行了 老太婆 |
[07:24] | I can’t believe you call yourself Russian. | 俄罗斯人还自称战斗种族 |
[07:26] | Doesn’t seem like you’re rushin’ anywhere. | 也不见你杀出一条血路啊 |
[07:29] | You say that again, and I’ll cut your tongue out! | 你再敢说一遍 我就把你舌头割了 |
[07:32] | Oh, now you’re gonna cut out my tongue? | 现在又要割我舌头了吗 |
[07:34] | Why do you want to punish all the women in the tri-state area? | 你为何要让三角洲一带的女性失去”快乐泉源”呢 |
[07:39] | Look, oh, my God, it’s Earl! | 你看 天啊 是厄尔 |
[07:43] | Earl, what’re you doing here? | 厄尔 你在那里面干嘛 |
[07:46] | Hey, y’all! | 你们好啊 |
[07:47] | This is my bagpipe group Black Irish. | 这是我的风笛团体”黑爱尔兰人” |
[07:47] | 黑[发]爱尔兰人指的是头发为深色 肤色也较深的爱尔兰人 | |
[07:51] | I’m black, they’re Irish. | 我个黑人加他们爱尔兰人 |
[07:53] | Why didn’t you tell us you were coming to the parade? | 你怎么没跟我们说你会来游行 |
[07:56] | Well, I kinda like to keep my skirt wearing on the D.L. | 我穿裙子的事我想”深藏柜中”嘛 |
[08:00] | When did you learn how to play bagpipes? | 你什么时候学会吹风笛的啊 |
[08:03] | I do not know. | 我也不知道 |
[08:05] | I took too much acid once, and, when the trip ended, | 有一次我嗑药嗑多了 等那趟旅行结束后 |
[08:09] | I could play the bagpipes and drive a stick. | 我发现我学会吹风笛跟开手动档的车了 |
[08:13] | I’ll catch up with you at Blarney’s. | 我们之后在布拉尼[巧言石]酒吧见吧 |
[08:20] | Han, pay the man. | 阿憨 付钱吧 |
[08:21] | It’s ten blocks away. We can walk. | 十个街区而已 我们能走过去 |
[08:23] | – In these shoes? – In these shoes? | -穿这鞋走吗 -穿这鞋走吗 |
[08:30] | Ugh, green beer. | 绿啤酒 |
[08:32] | Is this really how we honor the Irish, | 用绿啤酒来向这个拥有过 |
[08:34] | some of our greatest writers and poets? | 许多伟大作家与诗人的国度致敬合适吗 |
[08:36] | Oh, did they come up with, | 是他们想出来的 |
[08:37] | “If you sprinkle when you tinkle, | “尿尿如果抖了抖 |
[08:38] | be a sweetie, wipe the seatie”? | 乖乖擦擦小便斗”吗 |
[08:42] | First of all, not a real poem. | 首先 这不是真的诗 |
[08:45] | And as the person who shares your bathroom, | 而我作为一个跟你共用厕所的人 |
[08:47] | maybe take that advice. | 建议你身体力行那首诗 |
[08:51] | Maybe take that frown and get it drunk. | 你就甩开烦恼 大口喝酒吧 |
[08:54] | Okay, sure, we’re two young girls on the town | 行啊 我们两个年轻貌美的姑娘 |
[08:57] | on what’s probably America’s most dangerous holiday. | 参与美国最不安全的节日的庆典 |
[09:00] | Why–why have our wits about us? | 我们干嘛要”保持警惕”呢 |
[09:03] | That’s the spirit. | 就是这精神 |
[09:05] | And who knows? Maybe you’ll meet a cute, Irish guy. | 而且说不定你能碰上爱尔兰帅哥呢 |
[09:07] | Happy St. Paddy’s Day! | 圣帕特里克节快乐 |
[09:11] | Blarney Bill. | 布拉尼·比尔 |
[09:12] | Are you the owner of this colorful establishment? | 这间色彩缤纷的酒吧是你的吗 |
[09:15] | I’m not even the owner of these pants. | 我身上穿着的裤子都不是我的 |
[09:18] | Where’s me kiss? | 我的亲亲在哪里 |
[09:22] | Blarney Bill is like the mascot of this place. | 布拉尼·比尔就像是这店的吉祥物 |
[09:24] | Every year I kiss him for good luck. | 每年我都让他亲求好运 |
[09:26] | And when does that luck kick in? | 那些好运什么时候会到位呢 |
[09:29] | Where’s me kiss? | 我的亲亲在哪里 |
[09:30] | I left it in me other purse? | 在我没带来的那个包包里 |
[09:36] | Wow. That’s a wet moustache. | 那胡子还真湿啊 |
[09:40] | Scotch and fish. | 威士忌与鱼 |
[09:43] | What? | 什么 |
[09:44] | That’s why it’s wet! | 所以才湿啊 |
[09:49] | Man, he’s the best. | 他最棒了 |
[09:50] | The best what? | 他哪里最棒了 |
[09:53] | Hey, girls! | 姑娘们 |
[09:54] | Sold my last shirt. | 连最后一件T恤都卖掉了 |
[09:57] | Hey, told you that small would fit. | 都说你穿小号就行 |
[10:03] | Look at Han at that table with all those… | 你看阿憨在那桌跟那帮… |
[10:06] | I want to say “girls…” | 我想说是”妞们”吗 |
[10:08] | Waiting to take pictures with him. | 排队想跟他合照 |
[10:11] | Mm, Becca! | 贝卡 |
[10:13] | Be-Becca! | 贝卡 |
[10:14] | Over here. | 这边 |
[10:16] | Oh, no, you’re not Becca. | 不 你不是贝卡 |
[10:18] | Hey, though. | 不过… 你好吗 |
[10:20] | Oh, my God, you look so much like my friend Becca. | 天啊 你跟我朋友贝卡真是长得好像 |
[10:22] | Are you guys in line to take pictures with the leprechaun? | 你们也是在排队想跟小妖精拍照吗 |
[10:24] | – No. – $5. | -不是 -收费5块 |
[10:26] | Wait, what? | 你说什么 |
[10:27] | Ah, yes, we are the leprechaun’s Mcagent and Mcmanager. | 没错 我们是小矮妖的经纪大人与管理大人 |
[10:30] | It’ll be $5 to take a selfie with the leprechaun. | 跟小矮妖玩自拍收费5块 |
[10:33] | That is a great deal. | 太划算了 |
[10:35] | – Max, I am not doing this. – Fine. | -麦克斯 我不做这种生意 -好啊 |
[10:38] | Then we’ll have to use the cupcake money for our cab home. | 那我们唯有拿小蛋糕的钱打车回家了 |
[10:42] | Okay, that there is virgin leprechaun. | 好吧 那可是只处男小矮妖 |
[10:44] | So it’s $10. | 所以起步价是10块 |
[10:46] | 10 for a picture, 15 for a kiss, nothing below the waist. | 一张照10块 亲一口15块 不许碰腰部以下 |
[10:49] | That’s ’cause there’s nothing below the waist. | 因为腰部以下也没”东西”了 |
[10:53] | Will you take a 20? | 我只有一张20块 |
[10:54] | I mean, I guess. | 也行啦 |
[10:59] | Just so you know, if you’re an orphan, I’m interested. | 如果你是孤儿 我会对你很感性趣哟 |
[11:06] | Are you over here making money off of me, | 我什么时候成了你们的摇钱树 |
[11:08] | you wolves of Wall Street? | 你们两只华尔街之狼 |
[11:10] | We’re just taking advantage of drunk people. | 我们只是趁机占占酒鬼的便宜而已 |
[11:12] | It’s a St. Paddy’s tradition, | 这可是这节日的传统 |
[11:14] | like corned beef or punching a cop. | 就像吃咸牛肉和打警察 |
[11:18] | Well, then maybe you can get them to take advantage of me. | 那你可以让女酒鬼们也占占我的便宜吗 |
[11:21] | Get a little handsy on Hansy. | 对”小小憨”毛手毛脚 |
[11:24] | I’ve got my eye on that buxom paralegal. | 我看上了那个丰满的律师助理 |
[11:28] | The one over there who brought in outside chicken? | 那个自带鸡肉来酒吧的女人吗 |
[11:34] | Hook daddy up! | 快帮老子牵线 |
[11:36] | So I’m going up to the woman | 你要我去拜托那个 |
[11:37] | who brought her own two-liter of coke to a bar | 自带两升装可乐来酒吧的抠门女 |
[11:42] | to ask her for money to touch you. | 掏钱来对你毛手毛脚吗 |
[11:45] | That’s the gist. | 说到点子上了 |
[11:48] | What’s happened to my life? Where am I? | 我的生活到底怎么了 我堕落到哪里了 |
[11:51] | Blarney’s! | 布拉尼酒吧 |
[11:53] | Oh, God, it’s Blarney Bill. | 天啊 布拉尼·比尔又来了 |
[11:54] | Hey, that’s my name! | 你在叫我吗 |
[11:55] | Where’s me kiss? | 我的亲亲在哪里 |
[11:56] | Oh, well, I– | 我… |
[12:00] | I have to go to the ladies’ room | 我要去厕所 |
[12:01] | and wash whatever is on my mouth and in my mouth | 把我嘴上的异味和嘴里的异物 |
[12:03] | off my mouth and out of my mouth. | 通通弄干净 |
[12:08] | We’ve been in this line so long, now I actually have to pee. | 等厕所等了这么久 害得我都想尿尿了 |
[12:12] | Max, are you eating chicken? | 麦克斯 你是在吃鸡肉吗 |
[12:15] | She didn’t have 10 bucks to tickle Han, | 抠门女没钱逗阿憨 |
[12:17] | so she paid me in purse chicken. | 所以她用自带的鸡肉付账 |
[12:20] | I think I came out ahead. | 我觉得我还赚到了呢 |
[12:24] | Uh, sorry, back of the line. No cuts. | 不好意思 去后面排队 不要插队 |
[12:26] | Please. I’m feeling sick. | 拜托 我好难受 |
[12:28] | Sorry, no cuts, no buts, no coconuts. | 不准插队 没有可是 不要废话 |
[12:32] | Is that one of those famous Irish poems too? | 那也是爱尔兰的名诗之一吗 |
[12:34] | I totally understand. Yeah, I get it. | 我完全明白 我知道了 |
[12:37] | Just let her cut. It’s St. Patrick’s Day. | 你就让她插队嘛 现在可是过节 |
[12:40] | She’s having fun. | 不要扫人家的兴 |
[12:41] | Not to bring up my St. Patrick’s Day tradition at The Plaza… | 我不是故意要提我在广场酒店过节的传统 |
[12:44] | Oh, good. | 又来了 |
[12:45] | But it was so much better than this place. | 但那里比这地方好太多太多了 |
[12:47] | I mean, there were no lines. | 比如那里上厕所不用排队 |
[12:49] | We’d sit like non-animals in the Palm Court and sip bellinis. | 我们优雅地坐在棕榈阁餐厅 浅酌鸡尾酒 |
[12:53] | I’m taking you to palm court | 如果你再提那个故事 |
[12:54] | if you tell that story one more time. | 我就要带你去棕榈法院[阁]了 |
[12:57] | Guys. | 两位 |
[12:59] | I just threw up. | 我刚吐了 |
[13:06] | And you’re carrying it around like a baby chick? | 你还小心翼翼像捧小鸡一样端过来吗 |
[13:11] | I-I think I’m gonna need some water. | 我需要漱漱口 洗把脸 |
[13:13] | I have to drive a school bus in four hours. | 因为四小时后我得开校车去接小孩 |
[13:18] | You’re a great American. | 你真是个伟大的美国人 |
[13:21] | I know what I am. | 我知道我是 |
[13:26] | Where’s me kiss? | 我的亲亲在哪里 |
[13:27] | Uh, she has it. | 在她那里 |
[13:32] | Dodged a bullet. | 躲过一劫 |
[13:41] | Bullet found ya. | 在劫难逃 |
[13:51] | Come on. I have to find another bathroom. | 快点 我得找别的厕所 |
[13:53] | I’m not peeing anywhere near Blarney Bill. | 我要去一个没有布拉尼·比尔的地方尿尿 |
[13:55] | I don’t want him to find “me kiss” | 我不想在我脱下裤子时 |
[13:57] | when I have me pants down. | 问我他的亲亲在哪里 |
[14:00] | I gave him your number. Is that cool? | 我把你的电话告诉他了 没关系吧 |
[14:03] | Oh, no. I don’t think I’m gonna make it. | 天啊 我觉得我撑不过去[厕所]了 |
[14:06] | You mean in life? Yeah, me neither. | 你说生命吗 我也撑不下了 |
[14:09] | No, it’s all that green beer. | 都怪那个绿色的啤酒 |
[14:11] | And if I wet myself here on 53rd Street,, | 如果我在53街尿裤子 |
[14:14] | I’ll be forced to abandon you, move to the Midwest, | 那我就一定得丢下你 搬去中西部 |
[14:16] | and start a new life. | 重新开始我的人生了 |
[14:18] | I have a bathroom you can use. | 我有个厕所你可以用 |
[14:21] | I’m sorry, there’s some chicken in it. | 抱歉 里面还有一点鸡肉 |
[14:25] | I’ve hit some very low points today, | 我今天已经掉到人生很低谷了 |
[14:27] | but I’m not about to pee through a paper penis in public. | 但我绝不要在公众场所用纸鸡鸡尿尿 |
[14:30] | Here, quick, just pop a squat over here behind the float, | 给 麻利点 去彩车后面撒这个里面 |
[14:33] | I’ll block you so no one’ll see, | 我帮你挡着 保证没人看见 |
[14:35] | and the 15 high school marching bands’ll | 15支高中游行乐队也会帮忙 |
[14:37] | mask the sound of you hitting rock bottom. | 掩盖掉你人生中最没下限的声音 |
[14:40] | Gimme that thing. | 把那玩意给我 |
[14:42] | Damn it, Max. Damn it! | 我恨死你了 麦克斯 |
[14:43] | How do I do this? | 我该怎么做 |
[14:45] | Well, I do have my master’s in public urination from Devry. | 姐可是拥有公共场所随地小便的硕士学位 |
[14:49] | Just unzip, put it in your pants, | 拉开拉链 放进裤裆 |
[14:50] | and let a river run through it. | 让那一江尿水向下流吧 |
[14:52] | No one’s looking, right? | 没人在看我 对吧 |
[14:54] | Nope. | 没人看啦 |
[15:00] | Hi, Caroline. | 你好啊 卡洛琳 |
[15:06] | Sophie, you were in the parade? | 苏菲 你也参加游行啦 |
[15:09] | Of course I was. | 当然啦 |
[15:10] | You can’t be a volunteer firefighter | 不去参加游行 |
[15:12] | without being in the parade. | 怎么能带志愿消防员呢 |
[15:14] | You’re a volunteer firefighter? | 你是一名志愿消防员吗 |
[15:17] | Well, I do go down to the station voluntarily. | 我的确是自愿去的消防站 |
[15:21] | Besides, every fire station needs a Pole, | 再说了 每个消防站都需要一个波兰人[滑杆] |
[15:24] | and I’m it, baby. | 不就是我嘛 宝贝 |
[15:27] | Anyway, we’re all going to Blarney’s. | 我们都要去布拉尼酒吧 |
[15:29] | Shots on me. | 烈酒我请客 |
[15:30] | And by that I mean shots on me. | 我的是指”请射我身上”[请烈酒] |
[15:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[15:37] | When the firemen’s Pole offers you drinks, you say yes. | 消防员的波兰杆说请你喝酒 你一定要去 |
[15:40] | Max, I am not going back in there. | 麦克斯 打死我也不进去了 |
[15:42] | In fact, I’m treating you to a drink at The Plaza. | 其实呢 我要请你去广场酒店喝酒 |
[15:45] | You know that money we were saving for our funeral? | 我之前说我们留着办葬礼的棺材本 |
[15:47] | That’s no longer an issue because I just died right then. | 已经成为过去 因为我刚才丢脸”死”了 |
[15:51] | Rest in pee, Caroline. | 尿息吧 卡洛琳 |
[16:04] | Look, Max, our bellinis. | 麦克斯 我们的鸡尾酒来了 |
[16:06] | Thank you, Claude. | 谢谢 克劳德 |
[16:08] | He’s a Plaza institution. | 他是这酒店的名人 |
[16:11] | And I just remembered his name is Rolph. | 我刚想起来他的名字是欧图 |
[16:14] | You forgot the name Rolph | 你居然忘记欧图这名字 |
[16:15] | after we just saw a girl do that in her Hands? | 我们不是才看见一个妞手里捧着”呕吐”物吗 |
[16:19] | Isn’t it lovely here? | 这里很好吧 |
[16:20] | Less Blarney’s, more Barney’s. | 少一分嘈杂 多一分高贵 |
[16:23] | And trust me, these bellinis are famous. | 相信我 这里的鸡尾酒很出名 |
[16:26] | Why? Did they make a sex tape? | 为什么 它们有拍性爱影片吗 |
[16:29] | Ooh, kind of tastes like the time | 味道有点像那次我把 |
[16:30] | I put canned peaches in my boxed wine. | 罐头黄桃放进我的盒装葡萄酒 |
[16:33] | Max, a Plaza bellini is a far cry from boxed wine. | 麦克斯 这两者有云泥之别好吗 |
[16:37] | Well, my rule is, if I have to refrigerate it, it’s fancy. | 我的原则是一旦冷藏过 就是高档货 |
[16:42] | I’m talkin’ to you, batteries. | 说你呢 电池 |
[16:42] | 据说将没电的电池拿去冷藏 可以重新恢复使用一阵 或者可以让电池较为耐久 | |
[16:47] | You know, tonight is really bringing up | 今晚真是让我 |
[16:49] | how much I miss the old me. | 无比怀念过去的我 |
[16:51] | Yeah, tonight is really bringing up | 是啊 今晚真是让我 |
[16:53] | How much I miss my friend Archie. | 无比怀念我的朋友阿齐 |
[16:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[16:56] | The guy you hit with the champagne balloons. | 被你用香槟气球砸过的那个人 |
[16:58] | Sells car seat covers in Rhode Island. | 在罗得岛卖汽车座套 |
[17:00] | You know how I said he was doing really well? | 你还记得我说他过得很好吗 |
[17:02] | Truth is I haven’t talked to him in a year. | 其实我有一年没跟他说话了 |
[17:04] | Really dropped the ball. | 我真是犯了个大错 |
[17:08] | And the most exciting thing about this place– | 这地方最让人兴奋的一点是 |
[17:10] | those elevator doors can open, | 那些电梯门随时会打开 |
[17:12] | and you never know who’s gonna step off. | 你永远也不知道会是谁走出来 |
[17:23] | Max, this is nice. | 麦克斯 感觉真好 |
[17:26] | Max, this is boring. What happened? | 麦克斯 好无聊啊 怎么搞的 |
[17:29] | Nothing. Absolutely nothing. | 没得搞 啥搞头都没有 |
[17:31] | Now I’m thinking maybe this wasn’t | 现在我开始怀疑或许 |
[17:33] | as much fun as I thought it was. | 这里没我想得那么好玩 |
[17:35] | Now I’m thinking Archie’s dead. | 现在我开始怀疑阿齐死了 |
[17:39] | ’cause I feel like I got a text about it and ignored it. | 因为我好像收到过通知短信 但被我无视了 |
[17:44] | Even this bellini doesn’t taste as good. | 就连这鸡尾酒都没以前好喝了 |
[17:47] | I knew it, my taste buds must have committed suicide | 我就知道 我的味蕾早在我吃了第一块 |
[17:49] | after my first 7-11 sushi. | 廉价寿司后就自杀了 |
[17:53] | I mean, nothing is the same. | 一切都不一样了 |
[17:55] | Why did I think this was fun? | 我以前怎么会觉得这里好玩呢 |
[17:57] | Because before you met me, you didn’t know what fun was. | 因为在你遇见我之前 你根本不知道什么叫好玩 |
[18:01] | I get your point, Max, | 我懂你的意思 麦克斯 |
[18:02] | But I did own a Caribbean Island with six jet skis. | 但我以前拥有一座加勒比海小岛 和六辆水上摩托车 |
[18:06] | Oh, come on, get over it. | 拜托 忘掉过去吧 |
[18:07] | Drink up. It’s not that bad. | 干杯 现在也没那么惨 |
[18:09] | Can you just let me feel sad? | 你就不能让我自怨自艾一下吗 |
[18:11] | No! | 不行 |
[18:12] | Not on St. Patrick’s Day. | 至少在圣帕特里克节不行 |
[18:14] | You have a good time, | 你要好好享乐 |
[18:15] | and you don’t think about your problems. | 不要再想不开心的事情 |
[18:17] | That girl who threw up in her hands, | 那个吐在手里的女孩 |
[18:19] | she didn’t sit around saying, “eh, meh, my life sucks.” | 她也没有坐在那里抱怨 “我的人生糟透了” |
[18:22] | No, she threw her hands in the air, | 她举起双手 用力一甩 |
[18:24] | hit a lot of people with the vomit, | 把呕吐物砸向大家 |
[18:26] | and kept the party going. | 然后继续派对 |
[18:30] | Yeah, the party was all over everybody’s shoes. | 是啊 她的”派对”都沾在大家的鞋上了 |
[18:33] | Look, it doesn’t matter that this is literally | 听着 虽然这地方是我这辈子 |
[18:36] | the stupidest place I’ve ever been in my whole frickin’ life. | 去过最傻逼最做作的地方 |
[18:39] | Let’s get another $40 Roberto Benigni | 但我们再点一杯40块的名导鸡尾酒 |
[18:41] | bellinis是贝里尼鸡尾酒 而Roberto Benigni罗伯托·贝尼尼是名导演 | |
[18:41] | and keep our party going. | 继续我们的派对吧 |
[18:44] | Come on, let’s go. There’s no party here. | 算了 走吧 这里没有派对 |
[18:47] | There may be a $3 million bat mitzvah happening upstairs, | 或许楼上花费三百万的犹太成人礼有派对 |
[18:49] | but there’s no party here. | 但咱们这里绝对没有 |
[18:50] | But I do know where there is one. | 但我知道哪里会有 |
[18:52] | We’ll just take the check, Rolph. | 麻烦结账 欧图 |
[18:54] | And I just remembered his name is Dennis. | 我突然又想起来他应该叫丹尼斯 |
[19:00] | Max, I’m sorry if I rained on your parade today. | 麦克斯 抱歉在你过节的时候倒苦水 |
[19:03] | Well, peed on it. | 好吧 是尿 |
[19:05] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[19:06] | Everything that means something to me gets peed on. | 一切对我来说有意义的东西 都会被尿 |
[19:09] | Hey, girls! I heard you left! | 姑娘们 听说你们走了 |
[19:11] | You missed me winning the hula-hooping contest. | 你们错过我赢得呼啦圈大赛那一刻 |
[19:16] | When did you learn how to hula-hoop? | 你什么时候学会扭呼啦圈了 |
[19:18] | Once again, I do not know. | 再说一遍 我不知道 |
[19:22] | You’re still rocking the bagpipe ensemble. | 你这身风笛手服还是很好看啊 |
[19:24] | I thought you wanted to keep | 你不是说你穿裙子的事 |
[19:25] | your skirt wearing on the low-low. | 想要保持低调 “深锁柜中”吗 |
[19:27] | That was before I discovered the sensation | 在我感受到我裙底的风”笛”与风”囊” |
[19:30] | of a cool breeze circling my bag and my pipe. | 被凉风吹过的爽快感后 我就无所谓了 |
[19:37] | Hey! Max, Caroline! | 麦克斯 卡洛琳 |
[19:39] | Excuse me, move it. Move it. Move it. | 不好意思 借过 借过 |
[19:42] | Hey, move it. Wanna break my big-ass clover? | 让开 想弄坏老娘超大的三叶草吗 |
[19:46] | Girls, where did you go? | 姑娘们 你们去哪里了 |
[19:48] | We went to The Plaza, and I realized my life | 我们去了广场酒店 然后我发现 |
[19:51] | may actually be richer now than when I was rich. | 心灵的富有比金钱更让我感到富有 |
[19:54] | Oh, no. Is it too late to walk away? | 不是吧 已经来不及抽身了吗 |
[20:00] | Can you girls loan me some cash? | 你们俩能借我点现金吗 |
[20:02] | I met a girl, and I need money for the bus | 我泡到了一个女孩 我从她姐姐在 |
[20:04] | back from her sister’s condo in Jersey city. | 新泽西的公寓回来时 需要一点公车费 |
[20:07] | She said we’ve got to be quiet, but I make no promises. | 她说不能太大声 我说这我可不能保证 |
[20:11] | Sure. I gotcha, Han. What do you need, a 20? | 我支持你 阿憨 你需要多少 20块吗 |
[20:14] | Oh, what the hell? Take 50. We can always make more. | 管它的 拿50块去吧 钱还可以再赚 |
[20:17] | Or not. | 或赚不到了 |
[20:18] | Look at you throwing the cash around. | 瞧你撒钱的样子 |
[20:20] | You know, girl, there might be hope for you yet. | 美女 人生路上说不定还有希望呢 |
[20:22] | Jeanine, I’m good to go. | 珍宁 我准备好啦 |
[20:28] | Told you, girls. 100%. | 我就跟你们说了 百分之百 |
[20:34] | Looks like they’re both gonna get unlucky tonight. | 看来今晚他们俩都要”不爽”一发了 |
[20:38] | Hey, Max, Caroline, over here! | 麦克斯 卡洛琳 这边 |
[20:41] | I save ya a couple of seats. | 我帮你们留了位置 |
[20:44] | And a couple of firemen. | 还留了几个消防员 |
[20:47] | Uh, there’s no place to sit. | 没有位置坐啊 |
[20:49] | Oh, you are so green. | 你真是太嫩了 |
[20:52] | ‘Sup? | 你好 |
[20:55] | Happy st. Paddy’s day! Where’s me kiss? | 圣帕特里克节快乐 我的亲亲在哪里 |
[21:08] | Scotch and fish! | 威士忌与鱼啊 |