时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Good evening, ladies. | 晚上好 女士们 |
[00:10] | No. | 别想 |
[00:13] | Max, what are you doing? | 麦克斯 你这是干嘛 |
[00:14] | I know this neighborhood is a circus, | 我知道这一带的奇葩多 |
[00:15] | but our window’s becoming a freak show. | 但咱们这窗口要成怪胎秀了 |
[00:17] | Max, I don’t think that bearded lady earlier | 麦克斯 之前那个大妈 |
[00:20] | was doing it on purpose. | 不是故意留胡子的吧 |
[00:21] | It’s more of a menopause thing. | 那只是更年期导致的 |
[00:24] | He can’t afford a cupcake. | 他才没钱买小蛋糕 |
[00:25] | He can’t even afford two wheels. | 他连两个轮子的单车都没钱买 |
[00:28] | Hi. What can I get you? | 您好 请问需要什么 |
[00:30] | I’ll take one vanilla. | 我要一个香草口味 |
[00:31] | That’ll be $4. | 四块钱 |
[00:33] | Actually, madam, | 女士 其实呢 |
[00:34] | tonight I’ll be paying with a poem. | 我今晚打算用一首诗付账 |
[00:38] | We’re paying with a poem, madam. | 人家要用诗付账呢 女士 |
[00:40] | I pull. Shadows push. | 我拉 影推 |
[00:44] | I was a child then. | 那时我是个孩子 |
[00:46] | I was a child then. | 那时我是个孩子 |
[00:49] | Spit it out. | 给老娘吐出来 |
[00:52] | Hey, you want a poem? | 你想要诗是吧 |
[00:53] | Roses are red, violets are blue, | 玫瑰花是红的 紫罗兰是蓝的 |
[00:55] | Get a job! | 找份工作吧 |
[00:57] | And another wheel! | 以及另一个轮子 |
[00:59] | That felt good. | 感觉真爽 |
[01:00] | I get why you do that. | 我理解你为啥爱这样了 |
[01:01] | Wait till you get actual fist-to-face contact. | 等你有机会赏人脸上一拳吧 |
[01:04] | That’s a real high. | 那才是真的过瘾 |
[01:07] | 打工 | |
[01:07] | 打工 | |
[01:22] | Welcome to the Williamsburg diner, Deke. | 欢迎光临威廉斯堡餐厅 迪克 |
[01:24] | Where’d you hear about us? Kitchen Nightmares? | 你怎么知道我们餐厅的 《厨房噩梦》吗 |
[01:24] | 美国真人秀节目 知名大厨戈登・拉姆齐 帮助失败餐厅重振业务 | |
[01:28] | Okay, Max, let’s get to it. | 麦克斯 说正事吧 |
[01:30] | We have to decide what we’re each gonna make | 我们得决定学校的烘培作业 |
[01:31] | for our pastry school homework. | 我们分别要做什么 |
[01:33] | Or true to form, I’ll blow it off, | 或者按照老规矩 我不做 |
[01:34] | beat you up, and take yours. | 揍你一顿 拿你的去交 |
[01:36] | Of the top of my giant head, I’m thinking sticky buns. | 我的大脑袋里目前想到了焦糖肉桂卷 |
[01:40] | Deke’s dark sticky buns. | 迪克的暗黑肉棒卷 |
[01:43] | We’re talking about dessert, not what’s going on in your pants. | 我们是来谈甜点 不是你裤裆里的事 |
[01:48] | Well, I would’ve baked brownies | 我本来想做布朗尼蛋糕的 |
[01:49] | until I remembered I smoked all the ingredients. | 后来想起来原料被我抽完了[大麻] |
[01:54] | Oh, my God, guess who texted me again. | 天啊 你猜谁又发短信给我了 |
[01:57] | Dame Judi Dench? | 朱迪・丹奇女爵士吗 |
[01:57] | 英国老牌女演员 获奖无数 新007电影中的M夫人 | |
[01:58] | Dame Judes texts me all the time. | 她给我发过无数次短信了 |
[01:59] | She’s thirsty. | 她超饥渴啊 |
[02:03] | More like “Damn, Judi Dench.” | 她是朱迪・丹奇女爵”湿”吧 |
[02:06] | Oh, hi, Deke. Didn’t know you were here. | 迪克 我不知道你来了 |
[02:08] | You’re everywhere. | 你真是无处不在啊 |
[02:09] | Pastry school, | 烘焙学校里 |
[02:11] | on the phone with Max talking about pastry school, | 之后还要跟麦克斯在电话中聊学校 |
[02:13] | and now here at the counter talking about elder sex | 现在还坐在这里讨论与受人敬爱的 |
[02:16] | with a beloved star of stage and screen. | 老年舞台剧 电影女演员的性爱 |
[02:19] | – You’re like– – What? | -你简直就像… -啥 |
[02:20] | Denzel Washington trapped in Channing Tatum’s body? | 被困在查宁的身材里的丹泽尔吗 |
[02:20] | 查宁・塔图姆 曾任男模特的美国演员 身材很棒 丹泽尔・华盛顿 美国知名黑人演员 十分有才 | |
[02:28] | I get that a lot. | 常有人这么说 |
[02:30] | Anyway, Max, | 言归正传 麦克斯 |
[02:32] | this is the fourth time Chef Nicolas | 这是尼可拉斯主厨 |
[02:33] | has texted me outside of school. | 第四次私下发短信给我了 |
[02:35] | And this time he sent me a video. Look. | 这次还发了个视频呢 你看 |
[02:38] | Then, Caroline, you spoon the fat from the pan… | 卡洛琳 然后把油从平底锅里舀… |
[02:41] | It’s him making breakfast with his shirt open. | 是他敞开衣服做饭呢 |
[02:43] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得这是什么意思 |
[02:47] | That he doesn’t have a fear of bacon splatters. | 他不怕煎培根时被油溅到 |
[02:50] | He’s totally flirting with me, right? | 他完全是在跟我调情吧 |
[02:52] | Totally. Chef Nicolas is hot for ya. | 绝对的 尼可拉斯大厨对你有性趣 |
[02:55] | He has to double up on aprons when you’re around, | 你在身边时 他就得别两层围裙 |
[02:57] | Know what I’m sayin’? | 你懂我的意思吧 |
[02:59] | Deke, this is just private best friend stuff between girls. | 迪克 这是闺蜜间的私密谈话 |
[03:03] | You know, that you’re not a part of. | 跟你完全没有关系 |
[03:05] | Can I not be a part of it? | 也能跟我没关系吗 |
[03:07] | And since Chef Nicolas is your teacher | 尼可拉斯主厨是你们的老师 |
[03:09] | and I work at the school, | 我也是学校的职员 |
[03:10] | I’d appreciate it if we kept this just between us three. | 这件事能保持我们三个知道就好吗 |
[03:13] | And me. I saw it over your shoulder. | 我也知道 我从你后面偷看到了 |
[03:15] | Doesn’t hold a candle | 完全比不上我的 |
[03:16] | to my series of pantless meatloaf videos. | 光下身肉卷系列视频啊 |
[03:19] | Meatloaf. Pick up. | 肉卷 上菜 |
[03:23] | Okay, okay, Max, if you have time to lean, | 好了 麦克斯 有时间靠着休息 |
[03:25] | you have time to clean. | 就有时间打扫 |
[03:27] | And if I have time to give you a punch, | 如果我有时间揍你一拳 |
[03:28] | we have time to have lunch. | 我们就有时间吃饭 |
[03:31] | Max, should we help him find his mom? | 麦克斯 我们该帮他找妈妈吗 |
[03:39] | Oh, no, now there’s two of them. | 惨了 现在有两只了 |
[03:42] | Like gremlins. | 跟小魔怪一样 |
[03:42] | 电影《小魔怪》中的怪物 有自我复制能力 | |
[03:47] | Now, come on. This is a diner, not study hall. | 快干活 这里是餐厅 不是自习室 |
[03:50] | You’re working. | 你在上班呢 |
[03:51] | I call it “spiritually dying,” | 我称在这里做的事情为 |
[03:52] | but working’s a good word for what we do here too. | “灵魂慢慢死去” 但叫”工作”也可以啦 |
[03:55] | We could figure it out tomorrow night over some drinks. | 我们可以明晚边喝点小酒边谈啊 |
[03:57] | Couple of white wine spritzers. Know what I’m sayin’? | 喝几杯白气泡酒 明白我意思吗 |
[04:00] | That you’re a recently-widowed woman on a girls’ trip in Boca? | 你是跟闺蜜在海边度假的寡妇娘们吗 |
[04:04] | Well, I already ate my water, so I’m good to go. | 水喝完了 我可以走了 |
[04:06] | I am out the door. | 爷要闪人啦 |
[04:09] | Hi, I’m Deke. Bye, Max. | 我叫迪克 再见啦 麦克斯 |
[04:13] | Oh, he’s your friend? | 他是你的朋友啊 |
[04:15] | For a minute I thought he was that kid | 我本来以为他是我跟 |
[04:16] | I had out of wedlock with Linda Evans. | 琳达・伊万斯生的私生子呢 |
[04:16] | 琳达・伊万斯 现年71岁的美国美丽女演员 | |
[04:21] | Okay, why are you in here not working? | 你为什么在里面打混不干活 |
[04:22] | And why are you doing it without me? | 你为啥打混不叫上我 |
[04:24] | Look, I’ve been texting with Nicolas. | 你看 我跟尼可拉斯在发短信聊 |
[04:26] | He thirstay. | 他很饥渴 |
[04:30] | He wants me to meet him for a drink after his dinner tomorrow. | 他想在他明天晚饭后找我喝一杯 |
[04:33] | After his dinner. You know what that means. | 晚饭后 你懂意思吧 |
[04:36] | That he thinks he doesn’t have to buy you dinner | 他觉得他不用请你吃晚饭 |
[04:37] | before he makes you his slampiece? | 就能把你变炮友吗 |
[04:40] | After dinner is a booty call. | 晚饭后约就是约炮啦 |
[04:42] | Or as they say in France, “A call du bootay.” | 或者是法文里的”打炮之约” |
[04:46] | So I need you to hang out with me, | 所以你明晚得一起来 |
[04:47] | because if I don’t have anything else to do at that time, | 因为到时候如果没借口离开的话 |
[04:49] | I won’t be able to resist him. | 我会没理由拒绝他 |
[04:51] | I don’t see it. | 我觉得他不会吧 |
[04:52] | Maybe because he never pulled a knife on me, | 可能是因为他从没拿刀逼我做爱 |
[04:54] | but to me he’s, like, asexual. | 但在我看来 他是无性生物 |
[04:57] | Yeah, like a sexual object. | 是无性不欢的生物吧 |
[05:01] | Okay, well, I told Deke I’d help him with his homework, | 好吧 我答应迪克要帮忙他弄作业了 |
[05:04] | so you can hang out with us. | 你可以跟我们一起 |
[05:05] | Hang out with Deke? | 跟迪克一起吗 |
[05:06] | I didn’t even like The Muppets on TV. | 我又不爱看《布偶秀》 干嘛跟他一起 |
[05:06] | 《布偶秀》美国知名布偶电视节目 迪克与其中角色有些形似 | |
[05:10] | But fine, it’ll– it’ll keep me busy, | 行吧 我有事做也好 |
[05:12] | Because Max, when Nicolas looks at me, | 因为呢 麦克斯 每当尼可拉斯看着我 |
[05:14] | it does something to my insides, | 我的里面都会有反应 |
[05:16] | and I want this to be a relationship | 而我想要先确定关系 |
[05:18] | before he does something to my insides. | 才能让他对我的”里面”干嘛干嘛 |
[05:22] | If you keep talking about your insides, | 你再继续说你的”里面” |
[05:23] | I’m gonna kick you on your outsides. | 我就要踹你的”外面”了 |
[05:29] | Okay, so as far as my dessert homework goes– | 所以我的甜点作业呢… |
[05:31] | He just texted me again. | 他又给我发短信了 |
[05:32] | “Ou es-tu?” “Where are you?” | “你在何处”就是你在哪 |
[05:34] | And he used “tu” not “vous.” | 他用了”你”不是”您” |
[05:37] | We’ve gone there. | 感情到那儿了 |
[05:40] | Then why are you still here? | 那你人怎么还在这儿啊 |
[05:43] | Because I can’t go there, Max, I’m not ready. | 因为我还不能去那儿啊 我还没准备好 |
[05:45] | Oh, wax situation? | 阴毛没刮吗 |
[05:49] | Guys don’t care about that. | 男人才不在乎呢 |
[05:51] | So as far as my dessert goes, I went all-out | 我的甜点作业呢 我发愤图强 |
[05:53] | and actually did some real research. | 真的去查了些资料 |
[05:55] | You googled desserts with dirty names? | 你搜了有名字歧义的甜点吗 |
[05:57] | Correcto. | 没错 |
[05:59] | And it was harder to pick one than I thought. | 比我想象中的难下决定啊 |
[06:01] | I mean, you got your bundt cake, your lady fingers, | 比如说有”洞洞”蛋糕啊 “金手指” |
[06:04] | Kumquat pie… | 金桔派 |
[06:07] | “Kum” and “quat” | 金[精]桔[阴吹] |
[06:09] | It was right there the whole time. How could I not see it? | 这么明显的同音双关 我怎么一直没发现 |
[06:12] | So I dug deep, and I have the winner. | 在仔细思考后 我有了答案 |
[06:14] | Croquembouche. | “在嘴咬嚼”[焦糖奶油松饼] |
[06:17] | I don’t know what that is, but she sounds like a whore. | 完全不知道那是啥 但一听就是个骚货 |
[06:22] | It’s a traditional French wedding cake | 是一种传统的法国结婚蛋糕 |
[06:24] | with vanilla cream-filled profiteroles | 用满是香草奶油的泡芙叠塔 |
[06:25] | dipped in hand-made caramel. | 再淋上手工制作的教堂 |
[06:27] | Said the only person here not in pastry school. | 由这里唯一不读烘焙学校的人说出 |
[06:30] | Oh, cool. I didn’t know what it was. | 不错啊 我本来都不知道是啥 |
[06:32] | Maybe I can help. | 我可以帮忙啊 |
[06:33] | I happen to know Nicolas loves a pear tarte tatin. | 我刚好知道尼可拉斯很爱梨子鞑靼塔 |
[06:42] | Ta-ta-tan! No. | 哒哒哒 才不要呢 |
[06:45] | I thought I’d distract myself by going out with you guys, | 我还以为跟你们一起出来能分心不紧张 |
[06:48] | but it feels like the day in high school | 但感觉这像是我高中时 |
[06:49] | I hung out with the smokers for street cred. | 为了赚点街头名声 故意跟抽烟屁孩混 |
[06:52] | And I used to hang out with rich geeks like you | 我以前也是为了午餐钱 |
[06:54] | when I needed lunch money. | 故意跟你这样的有钱书呆玩啊 |
[06:56] | I’m texting Nicolas. | 我要发消息找他了 |
[06:58] | What? You said you didn’t want him to think you were | 什么 是你自己说不想让他以为能当炮友 |
[07:00] | up for a wham-bam, thank you, mademoiselle. | 才跟过来的 真谢谢你啊 这位小姐 |
[07:04] | You’re right, Max. I shouldn’t text him. | 你说得对 麦克斯 我不应该找他 |
[07:07] | He just texted me again. What’s one drink? | 他又发短信来了 喝一杯多少钱 |
[07:09] | $18. | 十八块 |
[07:12] | It is? Yeah, you better text him. | 真的吗 那你赶紧找他来吧 |
[07:14] | We need a grown-up to pay for the drinks. | 我们需要个大人来付酒钱 |
[07:17] | I’ll just say I’m with friends, and he can join for a drink. | 我就说我跟朋友在一起 他可以来喝一杯 |
[07:21] | Isn’t that what people do? I forget. | 正常人都是这么做的吧 我忘了 |
[07:22] | I haven’t been a person or done anything in so long. | 我好久没做过正常人或做过啥体面事了 |
[07:26] | Or done a person in so long. | 也好久没”做”过正常人了 |
[07:29] | I won’t let it get that far. | 我不会让事情发展到那地步 |
[07:31] | And by that I mean you won’t. | 应该说是你不能放任他那样 |
[07:33] | I’ll give you a signal and then you’ll say we have to go. | 我会给你信号 你就说我们还有事得先走 |
[07:35] | What’s the signal? Full penetration? | 什么信号 他完全插进去吗 |
[07:42] | No, before that. | 是在那之前 |
[07:43] | So just the tip? | “头”刚进入时吗 |
[07:57] | I think I’ll just wink. | 我就眨眨眼吧 |
[08:16] | So, croquembouche? | 所以做”在嘴咬嚼”吗 |
[08:19] | I can’t pretend to talk. | 我假装不了在聊天 |
[08:21] | I hope his tongue is wearing protection. | 希望他的舌头有戴避孕措施吧 |
[08:30] | Are we making you uncomfortable? | 我们让你们感到不自在了吗 |
[08:32] | No, no, it’s just that I usually like to fast-forward | 没有没有 只是我看黄片时 |
[08:35] | through the kissing parts when I watch porn. | 通常习惯快进跳过接吻的部分 |
[08:39] | Come on, relax, Max. We’re just having some fun. | 别这样 麦克斯 我们就开心一下而已嘛 |
[08:42] | It’s just that you’re our teacher, | 只是你是我们的老师 |
[08:43] | and your spittle is all over her mouth. | 而你的口水都到她嘴里了 |
[08:46] | We’re not in class. Do you see batter or bowls? | 我们又不在教室里 这里有面粉糊或碗吗 |
[08:49] | Well, we’re hoping not to see any balls. | 我们希望不用见到任何蛋蛋[碗] |
[08:55] | I see the outline of one of ’em. | 我看见了其中一颗的轮廓 |
[09:00] | Just don’t think of me as a teacher right now. | 现在不用把我当成老师 |
[09:03] | Well, I’m kind of learning a lot. | 但我学到了不少呢 |
[09:08] | You know, for someone who wasn’t gonna have sex, | 对一个不打算上床的人来说 |
[09:10] | She’s having sex. | 她已经在做爱了 |
[09:13] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[09:15] | I haven’t felt this awkward since my mom had sex | 自从我妈跟我毕业舞伴在礼车上做爱 |
[09:17] | with my prom date in the limo and made me drive. | 还叫我开车后 我就再也没这么尴尬过了 |
[09:21] | Your mom sounds cool. | 感觉你妈是个辣妈啊 |
[09:23] | Come on, you can’t leave. We just got here. | 别这样 你不能走 我们才刚到呢 |
[09:26] | Well, she’s about to get there, and I don’t wanna see it. | 她也快要”到”了 我可不想看 |
[09:31] | Well, we can make out. | 我们也可以亲热啊 |
[09:33] | You wanna make out? With me? | 你想跟我亲热吗 |
[09:35] | No, a comedy make-out. | 不是啦 就搞笑亲热 |
[09:38] | You know, like… | 比如这样 |
[09:47] | Well, you make it look so tempting. | 你让我看得好有兴致啊 |
[09:50] | Come on, it’ll be hilarious. | 来嘛 会很好玩的 |
[09:52] | Let my mouth be your tongue’s panic room. | 让我的嘴成为你舌头的避风港 |
[09:55] | And Chef Nicolas could use a few pointers. | 也可以给尼可拉斯大厨指点一番 |
[10:04] | Yeah, he’s really bad at it. | 是啊 人家技术可”差”了 |
[10:07] | All right, why not? | 好吧 有何不可 |
[10:08] | It might even get their attention. | 说不定还能引起他们注意 |
[10:10] | On the count of three. | 数到三开始 |
[10:11] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[10:16] | Did they look? | 他们看了吗 |
[10:17] | No, he’s busy rounding third. | 他忙着在她”三”垒打转呢 |
[10:20] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[10:26] | Max, what’s happening? | 麦克斯 这是怎么了 |
[10:37] | He’s licking your face. | 他在舔你的脸 |
[10:40] | Leave them alone. | 不要管他们了 |
[10:41] | Deke seems to know what he’s doing. | 迪克感觉也很懂行 |
[10:44] | Respect. | 客气客气 |
[10:47] | Well, hate to comedy make out and run, | 虽然我很不想搞笑亲热完就跑 |
[10:50] | but, well, I’m already mentally at Yummy Donuts | 但我的心已经到了甜甜圈店里 |
[10:53] | trying to binge eat this image out of my mind. | 尝试疯狂吃掉脑海里的这画面 |
[11:01] | Hold on, Max. The signal. | 等等 麦克斯 信号来了 |
[11:04] | See, this is why I don’t do girlfriend. | 你看 这就是为啥我不爱当人闺蜜 |
[11:08] | Come on, we have somewhere to go or be, something like that. | 走啦 我们得先走 去办事之类的 |
[11:19] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[11:20] | See you later. | 再见啦 |
[11:22] | Au revoir. | 再会 |
[11:34] | ‘sup? | 近来如何 |
[11:36] | Not much. | 没啥大事 |
[11:38] | ‘sup with you? | 那你呢 |
[11:43] | Sorry, I have to get this. It’s my wife. | 抱歉 我得接个电话 我老婆打来 |
[11:49] | Girrrl… | 老妹啊 |
[12:00] | Oh, I totally forgot to tell you. | 我完全忘记告诉你了 |
[12:01] | You’re terrible at making out. | 你亲热的技术烂爆了 |
[12:04] | Well, I never had a father to teach me. | 我没爸爸 所以没人教我 |
[12:09] | Hey, big Mary. | 胖子姐们 |
[12:11] | Hallway lunch. Love that for you. | 走廊吃午餐 真”羡慕”你们 |
[12:15] | And you. | 还有你 |
[12:16] | This could’ve been your walk of shame right now | 如果不是我把及时把你拉走 |
[12:18] | if I hadn’t stepped in, winky. | 现在你就是做完羞愧地走进来 眨眼妹 |
[12:21] | Yes, last night got a little out of hand. | 是啊 昨晚局面有点失控 |
[12:23] | Oh, it was pretty much in your hand. | 是几乎在你”掌中”吧 |
[12:26] | No, it was not, Max. | 才不是呢 麦克斯 |
[12:28] | Yes, there might have been a tasteful graze, | 没错 可能是鉴赏性地摸了一下 |
[12:30] | just to figure out how European he was down there. | 只是为了估计他下面的尺寸有多欧洲 |
[12:32] | Good news, it’s not wearing a floppy beret. | 好消息是 “头顶”不是软趴趴的贝雷帽 |
[12:35] | So we are right on track for a perfect fairy-tale romance. | 所以我们会发展成为完美的童话式爱情 |
[12:38] | Yeah, the princess and the penis. | 是啊 美国公主和法国阳具 |
[12:41] | See you at the diner, Max. Au revoir, mes amis. | 餐厅见 麦克斯 再见 朋友们 |
[12:44] | I have to kinda tell you something | 我有件事要告诉你 |
[12:46] | that you have to promise you kind of | 你要答应我 |
[12:48] | definitely won’t tell Caroline. | 绝对不会告诉卡洛琳 |
[12:50] | Are you about to tell me that when she speaks French | 你是想告诉我 她说法语时 |
[12:52] | it makes you want to slam your head | 你也会有想把头用力 |
[12:53] | through that plate-glass window too? | 撞向玻璃窗的冲动吗 |
[12:56] | Heh. Well, the thing is he’s married. | 我想说的是 他结婚了 |
[12:59] | He’s married? How do you know? | 他结婚了 你怎么知道的 |
[13:01] | He’s not wearing a ring, and he doesn’t seem dead inside. | 他又没戴戒指 而且他不像是已婚麻木男啊 |
[13:05] | His wife called him after you guys left. | 昨晚你们走后 他老婆打来电话 |
[13:07] | How could he do that? | 他怎么能这样呢 |
[13:09] | He’s French? | 他是法国人嘛 |
[13:10] | And not tell Caroline. | 而且还不告诉卡洛琳 |
[13:12] | He’s French? | 他是法国人嘛 |
[13:14] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[13:15] | Fronch? | 法国人嘛 |
[13:18] | I’m telling her right now. | 我现在就要去告诉她 |
[13:19] | Wait, wait, wait, Max, do me a favor. | 等等 等等 麦克斯 帮我个忙 |
[13:22] | Can you just wait until after I turn in my croquembouche? | 能不能等我交了我的作业再说 |
[13:25] | I’m already on thin ice with “au bon pain in my ass.” | 我跟”让我很烦咖啡厅”老师关系很不好 |
[13:25] | au bon pain是一家美国连锁咖啡厅 pain in my ass 则是有”让我很烦”的意思 | |
[13:28] | This sucks. | 太过分了 |
[13:29] | He’s married, and Caroline has this weird thing in her head | 他都结婚了 而卡洛琳的思维又很奇怪 |
[13:32] | that she has to marry someone who isn’t married. | 她非得跟没老婆的人结婚 |
[13:38] | Bonjour, Bebe. Ca va? | 早安 碧碧 你好吗 |
[13:40] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[13:41] | I’m not really good with any languages. | 我不是很擅长外语 |
[13:43] | They think it’s because I got hit by three cars. | 医生说是因为我被三辆车撞过 |
[13:47] | FYI, if you ever get hit, just stay down. | 提个醒 如果你被车撞 别立刻起身 |
[13:52] | Well, guess what. | 对了 |
[13:54] | I got you and me salads. Girls’ lunch. | 我给咱俩准备了沙拉 闺蜜午餐 |
[13:57] | Well, I usually just have Peanut butter | 我通常都是在阴暗处偷吃 |
[13:59] | and crackers in the dark. | 花生酱和饼干 |
[14:02] | I hear so much about salad I’ve always wanted to try it. | 我慕名沙拉已久 一直很想试试 |
[14:06] | Sure. Sit. Have some salad. | 坐下吧 一起吃沙拉 |
[14:09] | You and me, me and you. | 你和我 就咱俩 |
[14:10] | Getting to know more about each other. | 增进对彼此的了解 |
[14:12] | So Bebe, tell me everything about Nicolas. | 碧碧 我想知道尼古拉斯的一切 |
[14:16] | He’s the best. | 他人超棒 |
[14:17] | He has the heart and eyes of a dog. | 他拥有狗狗的心灵和眼睛 |
[14:22] | So Nicolas, where do you think he is? | 尼古拉斯 你觉得他现在在哪 |
[14:24] | He just said he had a lunch date. | 他刚说有个午餐约会 |
[14:26] | Date? | 约会 |
[14:27] | Did he use the word “date,” | “约会”这个词 |
[14:28] | or are you just using the word “Date”? | 是他说的 还是你说的 |
[14:30] | I mean, it’s not like he’s dating anyone. | 我意思是 他不像是有约会对象啊 |
[14:32] | Is he? | 有吗 |
[14:34] | No, why would he be dating anyone? | 没有 他怎么会在跟人约会 |
[14:36] | Exactly, why would he be dating anyone? | 就是 他怎么会在跟人约会 |
[14:38] | Yeah, I mean, he’s married. | 对啊 他都结婚了 |
[14:43] | Married? | 结婚了 |
[14:45] | You know, salad tastes just like lettuce. | 沙拉尝起来就像生菜啊 |
[14:58] | You are not going to believe this. | 这件事说出来你都不会信 |
[15:00] | Kendall Jenner is applying to colleges? | 肯达尔・詹娜要申请大学吗 |
[15:00] | 肯达尔・詹娜是美国名媛金・卡戴珊的妹妹 16岁后就开始涉足时尚圈和真人秀 | |
[15:04] | Come on, Max, no. | 拜托 麦克斯 有可能吗 |
[15:06] | Nicolas is–and get ready– married. | 尼古拉斯 听好了 已经结婚了 |
[15:09] | I kissed a married man. I’m so mortified. | 我居然跟一位已婚男人接吻 太有失身份了 |
[15:11] | Please don’t ever tell anyone I kissed a married man. | 千万不要告诉别人我跟一个已婚男人接吻 |
[15:14] | Okay, I won’t tell anyone. | 好的 我不会告诉任何人 |
[15:17] | Tell anyone what? | 告诉任何人啥 |
[15:19] | Caroline kissed a married man. | 卡洛琳跟一个已婚男人接吻 |
[15:20] | But don’t tell anyone. | 千万不要告诉别人哦 |
[15:24] | All right, I want to go on the record | 好吧 我要公开说明下 |
[15:25] | that I didn’t know. | 我事先并不知道 |
[15:26] | Kissing a married man has never been in my life plan. | 我的人生规划中并不包括跟已婚男人接吻 |
[15:29] | It’s not on my vision board or in my dreamscape. | 这既不我的愿景板上 也不在我的梦景里 |
[15:31] | I am not that kind of person. | 我不是那种人 |
[15:32] | But she is the kind of person who has a vision board | 但她是那种既拥有愿景板 |
[15:34] | and says “dreamscape,” So let’s judge her on that. | 又说出”梦景”这个词的人 大家快来鄙视她 |
[15:38] | I won’t judge you, Caroline. | 我不会鄙视你的 卡洛琳 |
[15:39] | I once went out with a married woman. | 我曾跟一位已婚女子约会 |
[15:41] | I didn’t know she was married | 直到她的配偶打了我一顿 |
[15:42] | until her spouse came and beat me up. | 我才知道她已经结婚了 |
[15:44] | Lesbians are strong. | 拉拉们可猛了 |
[15:50] | Listen, married, not married, don’t be so American. | 看待已婚和未婚 不要这么美国化 |
[15:54] | You know, in Poland, the wedding vows say, | 在波兰 我们的结婚誓词是 |
[15:57] | “Do you take this woman… | “你愿意娶这个女人 |
[15:59] | and maybe some others?” | 和其他几个吗” |
[16:03] | Well, not Polish, and not a lesbian yet. | 我不是波兰人 也还没变拉拉 |
[16:06] | So I’m very upset. | 所以我非常郁闷 |
[16:08] | And, Max, why are you just standing there? | 麦克斯 你为什么光站在这儿 |
[16:09] | Why haven’t you said anything? | 你不发表发表意见吗 |
[16:13] | I kind of knew. | 我早知道了 |
[16:17] | Wait. You kind of knew he was married? | 站住 你早就知道他结婚了吗 |
[16:20] | You kind of knew and didn’t kind of tell me? | 你早就知道 却没有早告诉我 |
[16:22] | What kind of friend are you? | 你算哪门子朋友啊 |
[16:24] | I just found out myself. | 我也是刚知道 |
[16:25] | Well, then why didn’t you tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我 |
[16:26] | I was going to, but then Deke asked me not to | 我是想告诉你 但迪克让我 |
[16:28] | until he handed in his homework. | 等他交了作业再说 |
[16:30] | And also I thought you might cry. | 而且我怕你会哭 |
[16:32] | Oh, and you didn’t want to upset me? | 你是不想让我难过吗 |
[16:34] | Nah, I didn’t want to deal with it. | 不 我只是不想遭殃 |
[16:37] | ’cause when you cry, you don’t just cry once. | 因为每次你哭 你不是只哭一段 |
[16:39] | It’s like a six-cry thing. | 每次都哭够六个阶段 |
[16:40] | You’ve got the first shock cry, the silent cry, | 一开始是号啕大哭 接着是呜咽不语 |
[16:42] | the ugly cry, the cry because you’re crying, | 再接着痛哭流涕 然后是因为哭而哭 |
[16:44] | the cry after you say you’re not gonna cry anymore, | 再然后是你刚说完不哭 又开始哭 |
[16:46] | and then the final cry, which is probably my fault. | 至于最后那阶段 估计都是被我弄哭的 |
[16:51] | Well, you’re wrong, Max, I’m not gonna cry over this, | 你错了 麦克斯 我这次不会哭 |
[16:53] | because I haven’t gone far enough down the road. | 因为我对他的感情还没有这么深 |
[16:55] | Yes, I was just beginning to think about our future, | 没错 虽然我是开始幻想我们的未来了 |
[16:57] | but I’m not that invested. | 但我还没那么全心投入 |
[17:00] | Then what’s this? | 那这是什么 |
[17:01] | – My dupe pad. – That’s right. | -我的小本子 -没错 |
[17:04] | And look what I found written on the back. | 瞧瞧我在后面发现了什么 |
[17:06] | “Caroline and Nicolas Saintcroix.” | “卡洛琳和尼古拉斯・圣克劳” |
[17:08] | “Mr. And Mrs. Saintcroix.” | “圣克劳夫妇” |
[17:10] | “Caroline Saintcroix.” | “卡洛琳・圣克劳” |
[17:13] | That’s just being silly. Every girl does that. | 那只是犯傻而已 每个怀春少女都会这样 |
[17:15] | You’re 40. | 大姐 你都40岁了 |
[17:22] | Oh, man, this is heavy. | 天啊 又沉又重 |
[17:23] | I know, very heavy. | 我知道 非常沉重 |
[17:24] | We’re back here, and I have to deal with the fact | 回到学校 我必须面对 |
[17:25] | that I was dry-humped by a married man. | 我被一个已婚男人隔衣干搞的事实 |
[17:30] | No, I think he meant his dessert is heavy. | 不是 他是说他的甜点很重 |
[17:32] | But yeah, you got a lot going on. | 但没错 你的心情很复杂 |
[17:35] | So what do you want us to do? | 你想让我们帮你做什么 |
[17:36] | Should we throw down? Mess his ass up? | 打他一顿吗 还是玩爆他的菊花 |
[17:38] | Kick him in the face? | 踢他的脸一脚 |
[17:40] | Or just ignore it so I don’t get kicked out of school? | 还是什么都不做 免得被踢出学校 |
[17:43] | No, I’ll deal with Nicolas later. | 不用了 晚点我自己找尼古拉斯 |
[17:45] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:46] | ’cause I’ve always wanted to kill a French person. | 我可是一直都想杀一个法国佬 |
[17:51] | Again. | 再杀一次 |
[17:55] | Thanks, but stay out of it. I’ve got this. | 谢啦 但你别管了 我能处理 |
[17:58] | I’m gonna rip him a new one. | 我要把他碎尸万段 |
[18:00] | – Bonjour, Caroline. – Bonjour, Nicolas. | -早安 卡洛琳 -早啊 尼古拉斯 |
[18:04] | That wasn’t a rip. Wasn’t even a tear. | 那不算碎尸 碎花都算不上 |
[18:08] | Go, go, you two. | 你们俩 快进去 |
[18:09] | Got a big, hot bundt here. | 给新鲜出炉的大洞洞蛋糕让路 |
[18:12] | Go, go, don’t be late. | 去吧 别迟到了 |
[18:14] | You sure that’s a croquembouche? | 你确定这是”在嘴咬嚼”吗 |
[18:15] | ’cause it looks like a coyote poop tree. | 看起来就像是土狼的粪堆 |
[18:20] | Caroline, can you watch the phones for me | 卡洛琳 你能进去帮我看着电话吗 |
[18:21] | while I give Chef Nicolas this note from his wife? | 我要传尼古拉斯老婆的留言给他 |
[18:24] | You know what? I’ll give it to him. | 要不这样 我给他好了 |
[18:26] | I have something I have to say to him anyway. | 反正我也有事要找他 |
[18:28] | Oh, for next girls’ lunch, have you ever had sandwiches? | 下次闺蜜午餐 你吃过三明治吗 |
[18:31] | ’cause I’m thinking of trying one. | 因为我在考虑要不要尝尝 |
[18:39] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[18:43] | You have got this. You have got this. | 你做得到 你做得到 |
[18:45] | You broke up with a Kennedy cousin. | 你都甩过肯尼迪家的高富帅了 |
[18:47] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[18:49] | Caroline, do you need something? | 卡洛琳 找我有事吗 |
[18:51] | I just wanted to give you this phone message you just got. | 我只是来送电话留言给你 |
[18:54] | From your wife. | 是你老婆留的 |
[18:57] | From your wife. Juliette. | 你妻子 朱丽叶 |
[19:01] | – I know her name. – You’re married. | -我知道她的名字 -你都结婚了 |
[19:03] | Yes, you just got a message from my wife. | 是啊 刚才留言的就是我老婆啊 |
[19:07] | I feel like something’s getting lost in the translation here, | 我觉得是不是咱俩语言不通有歧义 |
[19:11] | So let me be clear. It’s over between us. | 那恕我直言 我们之间完了 |
[19:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[19:18] | Why? Because you’re married. | 为什么 因为你有老婆了 |
[19:20] | Again, I know that. But why? | 我知道我有老婆啊 但是为什么 |
[19:24] | What–what do you mean “why”? | 你老问”为什么”干嘛 |
[19:26] | Why? Because you are married. Vous est marie! | 原因就是你已经结婚了 您结婚了 |
[19:31] | And note, I did not use “tu” | 注意 我刚没用”你” |
[19:34] | because we are back on the more formal “vous” terms. | 因为我们回到要用”您”这样正式的关系 |
[19:37] | Look, Caroline, my wife is in France, | 卡洛琳 我的老婆在法国 |
[19:40] | and we have an understanding. | 而且我们达成了共识 |
[19:42] | Well, I’m having a hard time understanding any of this. | 我对你们的共识表示完全不能理解 |
[19:46] | And whatever arrangement you and Juliette have, | 不管你和朱丽叶的协议是什么 |
[19:48] | it’s over between you and me. | 反正我们玩完了 |
[19:49] | Here. | 给 |
[19:54] | You are very cute when you’re angry. | 你生气的时候好可爱 |
[19:57] | I am? | 是吗 |
[19:58] | Actually, you are very cute all the time. | 老实说 你一直很可爱 |
[20:01] | Cute and sexy. | 可爱又性感 |
[20:02] | From the moment I saw you, I wanted to… | 从见到你那一刻 我就想… |
[20:05] | put my lips onto yours. | 吻上你的唇 |
[20:06] | You did? | 是吗 |
[20:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:09] | Caroline, you are a smart, sexy, delicious woman. | 卡洛琳 你是一个聪明性感又可口的女人 |
[20:13] | And now that I’ve kissed– | 现在我已经吻过… |
[20:15] | Do you have something in your eye? | 你眼睛里有东西吗 |
[20:17] | No, no, no, no, no. | 没有 没有 |
[20:21] | It’s never you! | 从来不是你 |
[20:26] | I’m sorry, what is happening? | 不好意思 到底什么了 |
[20:28] | Chef Nicolas, uh, you need to get back in there | 尼古拉斯主厨 你得赶紧进去 |
[20:30] | Because the Chef with the neck tattoo | 因为脖子有纹身的大厨 |
[20:32] | is trying to pass off a store-bought tiramisu. | 想拿从店里买来的提拉米苏充数 |
[20:34] | There is one every year. | 每年都有一个 |
[20:39] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[20:42] | Are you okay? What did he say? | 你没事吧 他说什么了 |
[20:44] | He said he’s married, and it’s confusing, | 他说他结婚了 反正一片混乱 |
[20:46] | and I’m delicious. | 而我很可口 |
[20:48] | Okay, well, he’s married, it’s confusing, and you’re delicious. | 好吧 他已婚 事混乱 你可口 |
[20:50] | So you’re Mrs. Delicious Saintcroix. | 所以你是可口・圣克劳太太 |
[20:54] | So it’s over, right? | 你们结束了 对吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah, of course it’s over. No drama, no more crying. | 当然结束了 没有大吵大闹 没有哭哭啼啼 |
[20:58] | I would never be with a married man. | 我绝不会跟已婚男人在一起 |
[21:00] | Yeah, that’s more my thing. | 是啊 那更像是我会做的事 |
[21:03] | Oh, my God, Max, | 天啊 麦克斯 |
[21:04] | you know what I just realized? | 你知道我刚意识到什么吗 |
[21:06] | I once said I would never be a waitress. | 我也曾说过 我绝不会当服务员 |
[21:10] | Girrrl… | 老妹啊 |