时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | And, time. | 停止计时 |
[00:05] | 37 minutes, | 37分钟 |
[00:06] | we got from the apartment to the subway, | 从家里出发 到坐上地铁 |
[00:08] | to the pastery school in record time. | 最后到达学校 又刷新记录了 |
[00:10] | I mean, I’m not wearing a bra, | 虽然我来不及穿胸罩 |
[00:11] | and my thong might be on backwards. | 而且丁字裤好像也前后穿反了 |
[00:14] | There is no wrong way to wear a thong, | 丁字裤怎么会穿反呢 |
[00:16] | as long as it’s uncomfortable. | 只要不舒服就对了 |
[00:18] | And with you, the bra is just for decoration. | 而且你穿胸罩也只是摆设而已 |
[00:20] | I have to wear one because you get a ticket | 而我是必须得穿 |
[00:21] | for not put the kids in a car seat. | “孩子”不放安全座椅上 是要吃罚单的 |
[00:26] | See you in class guys, I gotta say good bye to my wife. | 教室见 我得先跟我老婆道别 |
[00:31] | You think I was gonna kiss you? | 你真以为我要跟你吻别吗 |
[00:33] | Yes. | 对啊 |
[00:34] | I’m the wife, you are the husband | 我是你老婆 你是我那位 |
[00:35] | who I caught wearing my cloth one day, | 某天被我发现你有异装癖 |
[00:37] | but I don’t say anything about it. | 但我却没戳穿的老公 |
[00:39] | Morning, guys. | 早安啊 二位 |
[00:40] | Oh, hi, Bebe. | 早安 碧碧 |
[00:41] | Surprised to see me, right? | 见到我很惊讶吧 |
[00:43] | Everyone always thinks I’m not gonna make it through the night, | 大家总以为我会在夜半时分自杀 |
[00:45] | but here I am, even surprised myself. | 但我还活着 连我自己都惊讶 |
[00:50] | What’s it like working in an office | 跟一个随时会崩溃的人 |
[00:51] | with someone who’s about to snap like a breadstick? | 在同一间办公室工作是什么感觉呢 |
[00:55] | Not as much fun as you’d think. | 绝对没想象中这么有趣 |
[00:58] | But Bebe’s sweet, and working here | 但碧碧人很好 而且在这工作 |
[00:59] | is putting you through pastry school. | 主要是为了替你挣学费 |
[01:01] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好啦 再见 -再见 |
[01:03] | – I want a divorce. – I already filed. | -我要离婚 -早去申请了 |
[01:21] | Hey, wife, I need $5 | 老婆 我要五块钱 |
[01:22] | to pay for a spatula I broke yesterday. | 赔昨天弄坏的工具 |
[01:24] | I was having a Gordon Ramsay moment. | 我昨天突然戈登·拉姆齐上身了 |
[01:24] | 戈登·拉姆齐 英国知名厨师与电视名人 脾气火爆 时常骂人 | |
[01:28] | I’d have sex with him, by the way. | 有机会我不介意跟他睡哦 |
[01:31] | Why? He’d just be yelling at you | 为啥 他肯定也是会吼你 |
[01:33] | and telling you you’re doing it wrong. | 然后说你”做”错了 |
[01:36] | Yeah, sex. | 做爱不都这样吗 |
[01:39] | Take it. It’s in my purse. | 拿吧 钱在我包里 |
[01:41] | Yo, Bebe, you got any extra pills you’re not taking? | 碧碧 你有偷偷不吃的药吗 |
[01:45] | No, I’m taking them all. | 没有 我全都有吃 |
[01:48] | Oh, my God, no. | 老天爷 别啊 |
[01:49] | What? I just wanted one. Or two. | 干嘛 我也就想要个一颗 两颗 |
[01:51] | Just to take the edge off. | 就想减减压 |
[01:52] | I have a whipped cream final at 3:00. | 三点我有一场生奶油考试 |
[01:55] | No. In the obituaries. | 是报纸里的讣告 |
[01:57] | I know this person. | 我认识这个人 |
[01:59] | “Antonia Florentino, 80, | “安东尼娅·佛罗伦蒂诺 享年八十 |
[02:01] | Died peacefully in her sleep.” | 在睡梦中安详过世” |
[02:03] | That’s a suicide, right? | 明显是自杀嘛 对吧 |
[02:10] | She was my nanny. | 她是我的保姆 |
[02:12] | You still have a nanny? | 你现在还有保姆啊 |
[02:14] | Lucky. | 真幸福 |
[02:17] | She took care of me most of my childhood. | 我小时候大多数时间都是她带大的 |
[02:20] | I loved her so much. | 我好爱她 |
[02:21] | So sorry. | 节哀 |
[02:23] | That’s kind of how I felt | 我对我的老邻居卡拉 |
[02:24] | about my old neighbor, Carla. | 也有这种感觉 |
[02:26] | I mean, she didn’t take care of me, | 虽然她没有养育我 |
[02:27] | but when I was a kid, she used to let me | 但在我小的时候 她都允许我 |
[02:28] | drink out of her hose. | 喝她家花园水管的水 |
[02:31] | The last time I saw Antonia, she was driving me | 我最后一次见安东尼娅 是她载我 |
[02:34] | and a sloppy Nelly Furtado to the Teen Choice Awards. | 和邋遢鬼妮莉·费塔朵一起去参加青少年选择奖 |
[02:34] | 妮莉·费塔朵加拿大女歌手 曾赢得过青少年选择奖 | |
[02:38] | Oh, are we allowed to cry at work now? | 现在可以在办公室里哭了吗 |
[02:40] | ’cause I only do it in my car. | 我一般只在车里哭 |
[02:49] | Max, you know what I just realized? | 麦克斯 你知道我意识到什么吗 |
[02:53] | This is the first time I’ve been here since my nanny died. | 这是我保姆死后 我第一次走进这家餐厅 |
[02:56] | You just said that at Chipotle. | 这话你已经在墨西哥快餐店说过了 |
[02:59] | And then you said it again ten minutes later, | 然后十分钟后 你又说了一遍 |
[03:01] | also at chipotle. | 也是在那家快餐店 |
[03:03] | Show some sensitivity. | 有点同情心好吗 |
[03:05] | I was crying because my nanny died. | 我当时哭是因为我保姆死了 |
[03:07] | And also because our grief brunch was at Chipotle. | 也因为我们悼念的早午餐是在一家快餐店 |
[03:12] | Caroline, your nanny passed? | 卡洛琳 你的保姆过世啦 |
[03:14] | My sympathies, sweetheart. That’s a shame. | 我深表同情 宝贝 太遗憾了 |
[03:16] | But there is nothing better than a black funeral. | 但没有什么比黑人葬礼更棒的了 |
[03:19] | I’m still hung over from my grandpa’s in ’84. | 我1984年时参加了我爷爷的葬礼 至今宿醉未醒 |
[03:24] | Earl, my nanny was white. | 厄尔 我的保姆是白人 |
[03:25] | Your nanny was white? | 你的保姆居然是白人 |
[03:26] | Child, you were rich. | 小姑娘 你的确是富二代啊 |
[03:30] | Have you seen Han? | 你看见阿憨了吗 |
[03:31] | The funeral’s in Philadelphia tomorrow, | 葬礼明天在费城举行 |
[03:33] | and I need the day off. | 我得跟他请一天假 |
[03:34] | Well, I think I saw him earlier. | 我之前好像看见他了 |
[03:35] | But then again, it might have been a cat. | 但话说回来 那也有可能是一只猫 |
[03:40] | Hey, we both need the day off. | 我们俩都需要请一天假 |
[03:41] | I’m going with you for moral support/ | 我要陪你去 无论是出于精神支持 |
[03:43] | my first cheesesteak/ | 还是为了吃第一个费城牛肉三明治 |
[03:44] | I want to ride the liberty bell like a wrecking ball. | 或我想使劲甩独立钟里面的那个大球 |
[03:47] | I just read the craziest article in this Popular Science | 我刚在《科技新时代》看到一篇超级疯狂的文章 |
[03:51] | about White Dwarfs, black holes, and Uranus. | 是关于”白矮”星 黑”洞”和天王星[你屁眼] |
[03:56] | Oh, no. Let me start over. | 不对 让我重新说一遍 |
[03:59] | Han, we need tomorrow off. My nanny died. | 阿憨 我们明天要请假 我保姆过世了 |
[04:01] | She was like a mother to me. | 她就像是我的母亲 |
[04:02] | But she was not your mother. | 但她不是你的母亲 |
[04:03] | And diner rules clearly state | 餐厅有明确的规定 |
[04:05] | you can only take off for the death of a family member. | 必须是自己家人的葬礼才能请假 |
[04:08] | Well, the rules also say no drinking on the job, | 餐厅还规定不许在上班时候喝酒呢 |
[04:10] | but… | 但现在 |
[04:15] | Okay, yes, you can go. | 好吧 你可以去 |
[04:17] | Because in my culture, | 因为在我们国家 |
[04:18] | it’s important to honor the elderly. | 对长辈是十分尊敬的 |
[04:19] | I shared a bunk bed with a 97-year-old | 我跟一位97的老人同睡上下铺 |
[04:21] | till I was 22. | 一直睡到我22岁呢 |
[04:24] | Were you on the top or bottom? | 敢问你是在”上面”还是”下面” |
[04:27] | Oh, I was always the bottom. | 我向来是在下面啊 |
[04:34] | Oh, no. Let me start over. | 不对 让我重新说一遍 |
[04:38] | Hey, Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[04:39] | I got your nanny death text. | 我收到你保姆过世的短信了 |
[04:42] | So I’m wearing black out of respect. | 所以我出于尊重 穿上了一身黑 |
[04:44] | And also, I got my period. | 而且 刚好我的月事也来了 |
[04:48] | Thanks, Sophie. That’s lovely. | 谢谢 苏菲 太有爱了 |
[04:50] | It is? Which part? | 是吗 哪部分 |
[04:53] | You know, back in Poland when my nanny died, | 在波兰 我保姆死的时候 |
[04:56] | I was so heartbroken, I could barely eat her. | 我心都碎了 难过得都吃不下她了 |
[05:09] | You ate your dead nanny? | 你居然吃你死掉的保姆 |
[05:11] | Well, a goat’s a goat. | 山羊终究是动物 |
[05:14] | It doesn’t matter what you name it. | 称呼改变不了本质 |
[05:16] | It’s still good goat meat. | 它仍是美味的羊肉 |
[05:19] | All right, I’ll be in my booth. | 好了 我去我卡座里坐着了 |
[05:22] | I’m going to order a tuna melt and three Midol, please. | 一份金枪鱼三明治和三颗痛经药 谢谢 |
[05:28] | Wait, how are we gonna get there? | 等等 我们要怎么去费城啊 |
[05:29] | Oh, Bebe said she had a car, we can just ask her. | 碧碧说她有车 我们可以问问她 |
[05:32] | I don’t want to get in a car with her. | 我不想跟她坐同一辆车 |
[05:33] | I don’t even want to get in a conversation with her. | 我连跟她说话都不想 |
[05:36] | I can drive you. | 我可以载你们去 |
[05:37] | We just have to stop at my sister’s in Bucks County, | 但我们得先去我巴克斯县的姐姐家 |
[05:40] | pick up an unmarked package, | 拿一个没有任何标记的包裹 |
[05:41] | and swing by Connecticut to drop it off. | 然后再送到康乃迪克州 |
[05:45] | Oleg, is there anything illegal about this delivery? | 奥列格 这个包裹里有违法的东西吗 |
[05:47] | No, it’s just some shoes… | 没有 只是几双鞋 |
[05:49] | stuffed with cocaine. | 里面塞满可卡因而已 |
[05:51] | Also the shoes are made of hashish. | 对了 鞋子是用印度大麻做的哦 |
[05:56] | I’ll call Bebe. | 我还是打给碧碧好了 |
[05:57] | Okay, but I’m sitting in the back | 好吧 但我要坐后座 |
[05:58] | ’cause I don’t want the crazy to get on me. | 因为我不想沾染到她的疯气 |
[06:09] | Bebe, I can’t thank you enough | 碧碧 你送我们去葬礼 |
[06:11] | for driving us to the funeral. | 真是太感谢你了 |
[06:14] | We’re only going 20. You can go faster if you want. | 现在车速才20迈 其实你可以开快点的 |
[06:17] | Yeah, we just got passed by a tree. | 是啊 刚有一棵树超过了我们 |
[06:20] | And I’m especially thrilled your nervous cocker spaniel | 你那只爱放屁和神经紧张的可卡犬 |
[06:22] | with gas and hot spots got to join us. | 也跟着来 真让我尤为振奋 |
[06:27] | Okay, now you’re going 100. | 够了 你现在都开到100迈了 |
[06:29] | We can go slower if you want. | 其实你可以开慢点的 |
[06:31] | Sorry. Extremes– that’s my thing. | 抱歉 我的专长是做事极端 |
[06:33] | One time I moved to Tokyo for a day. | 有一次我搬家到东京住了一天 |
[06:37] | – Max, it just hit me again. – I know. | -麦克斯 又来了 -我知道 |
[06:39] | It’s like she feeds him broccoli. | 貌似她给那只狗吃了西兰花 |
[06:42] | No. | 不是啦 |
[06:44] | That Antonia is really dead. | 是我又想到安东尼娅真的去世了 |
[06:46] | Well, the good news is, according to Yelp, | 好消息是 根据点评网 |
[06:47] | she’s dead about two blocks | 她葬礼距离最出名的那家 |
[06:49] | From the famous philly cheesesteak place. | 费城牛肉奶酪三明治只有两个街区 |
[06:51] | Max, show some respect. | 麦克斯 放尊重点行吗 |
[06:53] | Well, I didn’t know her. | 我又不认识她 |
[06:54] | In fact, I only know her as the lady who brought me | 老实说 我只当她是帮我和牛肉三明治 |
[06:55] | and cheesesteaks together. | 牵红线的媒人 |
[06:58] | Even though we’ve never met, it’ll mean so much | 即使我们从未见过面 但对于安东尼娅的家人来说 |
[07:00] | to Antonia’s family that I came out of respect. | 我的出席对他们来说意义重大 |
[07:03] | It’ll mean so much to my therapist | 对我的心理医生来说也意义重大 |
[07:04] | that I left my safe zone | 因为我离开我的安全区 |
[07:05] | and only brought one of the dogs. | 还只带了一条狗 |
[07:09] | Max, do you think in addition to my eulogy, | 麦克斯 你觉得除了我的悼词之外 |
[07:10] | I should read something from my childhood journal? | 我还应该念几段我儿时的日记吗 |
[07:13] | I don’t, but I think you’re gonna do it anyway. | 不应该 但我觉得你还是会执意念 |
[07:15] | “Christmas morning, 1997. | “1997年 圣诞节早上 |
[07:18] | Antonia woke me up with a cup of hot cocoa | 安东尼娅用一杯热可可和一根我最爱的 |
[07:20] | and my favorite peppermint stick, | 薄荷棒棒糖叫醒我 |
[07:22] | and then we opened presents.” | 然后我们开始拆礼物” |
[07:24] | Christmas morning, 1997. | 1997年 圣诞节早上 |
[07:26] | I threw cold water on my mother’s face. | 我冲我妈脸上泼了一杯冰水 |
[07:28] | New year’s day– still no movement. | 直到元旦那天 她人还是没反应 |
[07:33] | This is the only picture I still have of us. | 这是我手上唯一一张我们的合影 |
[07:36] | It was our first Halloween together. | 那是我们一起过的第一个万圣节 |
[07:38] | I was four. | 我当时四岁 |
[07:39] | Look at that cute little baby chick costume she made me. | 瞧她给我做的那身可爱的小鸡装束 |
[07:43] | Peep, peep. | 唧唧 唧唧 |
[07:45] | Aw, so cute. | 真可爱 |
[07:47] | Car. | 看车 |
[07:50] | I never had a Halloween costume. | 我从来没穿过万圣节服装 |
[07:52] | I used to put my hair in a messy bun | 我通常是把头发乱糟糟地扎起来 |
[07:54] | and stumble from door-to-door | 然后跌跌撞撞地挨家挨户敲门 |
[07:56] | telling people I was my mother. | 告诉大家我就是我妈 |
[07:58] | This Halloween, I went as my doctor, Michael. | 今年万圣节 我打扮成我的医生迈克 |
[08:01] | And I dressed up my buddy here | 我把我的狗狗打扮成 |
[08:02] | As his lover, Joseph. | 他的爱人 约瑟夫 |
[08:05] | We lost. | 我们后来情不自禁 |
[08:07] | Antonia was always there for me– | 安东尼娅一直陪在我身边 |
[08:09] | Halloween, Christmas, Easter– every holiday. | 万圣节 圣诞节 复活节 每一个节日 |
[08:12] | Really, every day. | 每一天 |
[08:13] | She was really like a mother to me. | 她就像我妈妈一样 |
[08:15] | Where was your real mother? | 那你真正的妈妈呢 |
[08:17] | Hey, what kind of dog is that? | 这只是什么品种的狗啊 |
[08:18] | I mean, besides “Sad”? | 除了”苦瓜脸品种”外 |
[08:20] | Her mother had an affair, got pushed out. | 她妈妈跟人偷情 然后被扫地出门 |
[08:21] | That’s her hot spot, so don’t lick it. | 那是她的痛处 所以别随便碰 |
[08:25] | It’s okay, Max, I don’t need any protection. | 没关系 麦克斯 我不需要任何保护 |
[08:27] | You don’t need protection? | 你不需要任何保护[措施] |
[08:29] | Who are you, every guy I’ve ever dated? | 你是谁 跟我约过会的男人吗 |
[08:31] | Bebe, yes, my mother was unfaithful to my father, | 碧碧 没错 我妈妈是背叛了我爸爸 |
[08:33] | so she was sent away. | 所以她被赶走了 |
[08:34] | But I had Antonia and she took care of me. | 但我有安东尼娅 她照顾我 |
[08:37] | She was my family. | 她就是我的家人 |
[08:38] | That must have been hard. Everybody needs a mother. | 那一定很难熬 人人都需要妈妈 |
[08:41] | I’d be crazy without my mother. | 我没有我妈 一定会疯掉的 |
[08:44] | She drives me to all my appointments. | 我看病都是她载我去的 |
[08:46] | But you drive. | 但你不是会开车吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[08:49] | But I’m not supposed to. | 但医生不让我开 |
[08:58] | It’s okay I asked Bebe to wait in the car, right? | 我让碧碧在车里等着没事吧 |
[09:00] | I mean, she’ll be okay. We cracked a window. | 她不会憋死的 有扇车窗留了一条缝 |
[09:03] | Yeah, and she’s got a bowl and a chew-toy. | 是啊 她有个碗和一个宠物用咀嚼玩具 |
[09:07] | Come on, let’s sign in. | 来吧 过来签到 |
[09:10] | Max, I have to keep it together when I meet the family. | 麦克斯 当我见到她家人时 我要振作 |
[09:12] | I can’t be all emotional. | 我不能太动情 |
[09:14] | Look, my hand’s shaking. This is terrible. | 瞧 我的手在抖 太可怕了 |
[09:22] | What? It was a terrible signature. | 干嘛 刚才的签名丑死了 |
[09:24] | And there were only five other names on the page. | 而且那页也只有五个其他人的名字而已 |
[09:25] | Get rid of it. | 处理掉它 |
[09:28] | “Get rid of it”? | “处理掉它” |
[09:29] | Who are you, every guy I’ve ever dated? | 你是谁 跟我约过会的男人吗 |
[09:33] | “Caroline Channing.” | “卡洛琳·钱宁” |
[09:35] | Here, Max. | 给 麦克斯 |
[09:37] | Oh, look. | 瞧 |
[09:38] | The flowers and everything are so beautiful. | 这里的花和一切都好美 |
[09:41] | There you go. | 好了 |
[09:43] | You signed “Phil E. Cheesesteak”? | 你居然签”费成·三明智” |
[09:48] | You told me not to mention it anymore, | 你告诉我不要再提这件事了 |
[09:50] | so it’s just a reminder. | 所以那只是个提醒而已 |
[09:52] | Okay, Max, there are gonna be a lot of people | 麦克斯 到时候一定会有很多人 |
[09:54] | who will want my attention, so please be patient | 想要得到我的关注 所以拜托要耐心 |
[09:57] | and stand next to me for the occasional supportive lean. | 站在我身边 偶尔给我支持的依靠 |
[09:59] | And if someone starts to get too weepy, | 如果有人开始哭得太夸张 |
[10:01] | push them out of the way | 立刻把他们从我身上拉开 |
[10:01] | because I can’t get tears on this dress. | 因为这条裙子可不能沾上眼泪 |
[10:03] | It has to be back to Barneys by 9:00 A.M. | 我明天九点前还得退给百货公司 |
[10:06] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[10:08] | Here we go, Max. | 开始了 麦克斯 |
[10:15] | I was talking to him. | 我刚是跟他说话 |
[10:22] | Of course you were. It’s a very sad day for us all. | 当然当然 今天对我们来说都很伤心 |
[10:27] | That was rough. | 真是太伤了 |
[10:34] | Max, look. | 麦克斯 看 |
[10:35] | This is Antonia. | 这就是安东尼娅 |
[10:37] | She looks really nice. | 她看起来人很好 |
[10:38] | She was. | 的确 |
[10:40] | I didn’t know she was in the military. | 原来她还在军队待过 |
[10:42] | 美军规定床单要掖进床垫下 四个角要折成45度 | |
[10:42] | But it does explain those fabulous bed sheet corners. | 难怪床单四个边角弄得那么利落 |
[10:46] | Wait, you didn’t know your nanny was a marine? | 等等 你居然不知道你的保姆是海军吗 |
[10:48] | That’s too bad, ’cause I’d be all, | 真是太糟糕了 如果是我就会炫耀 |
[10:50] | “Yo, other little rich kid! | “喂 其他有钱的小屁孩 |
[10:51] | My nanny can snap your neck.” | 老娘的保姆能轻易折断你们脖子哦” |
[10:54] | Oh, look. There are her sisters, Cecelia and Angela, | 瞧 那俩是她的姐妹 塞西莉亚和安吉拉 |
[10:58] | and there are her nieces and nephews. | 这几个是她的侄子和侄女 |
[11:00] | And there is not me anywhere. | 这些照片居然没一张有我 |
[11:04] | You know, my picture must be in the coffin | 我的照片肯定跟其他重要人物 |
[11:05] | With the other V.I.P.S. | 一起放在棺材里 |
[11:09] | If you’re a V.I.P., can we get some bottle service? | 如果你是个重要人物 能叫人上酒吗 |
[11:13] | Good afternoon, ladies. | 下午好 女士们 |
[11:14] | I’m Anthony, Antonia’s nephew. | 我是安东尼 安东尼娅的侄子 |
[11:16] | It’s sad day, huh? | 真是令人难过的一天 |
[11:18] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[11:21] | Think I just got a little less sad. | 我觉得我现在也没这么难过了 |
[11:22] | Oh! Anthony! | 安东尼 |
[11:24] | Stop. We’re family. | 住手 我们可是一家人 |
[11:26] | I’m Caroline Channing. | 我是卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[11:28] | You’re Caroline “Hot,” is all I know. | 我只知道你是卡洛琳辣妹 |
[11:32] | You ladies need cash envelopes | 你们俩是要用信封装钱 |
[11:33] | or you guys cool? | 还是要不要都行 |
[11:35] | I always need a cash envelope. | 我最缺的就是装钱的信封了 |
[11:38] | I’m sorry, envelopes for what? | 抱歉 信封要拿来装什么啊 |
[11:40] | Well, at Italian wakes, the mourners give the family | 根据意大利葬礼的习俗 哀悼者瞻仰死者遗容后 |
[11:43] | a donation after they view the deceased. | 会捐一点钱给死者家属 |
[11:45] | So it’s pay-per-view? | 所以是要”按次收费”瞻仰吗 |
[11:48] | That was a good one. | 这句吐槽太犀利了 |
[11:50] | Hey, you want to go get a pop later? | 晚点要一起喝一杯吗 |
[11:54] | We’re leaving right after, but yes, Anthony. | 我们完事就走了 但好吧 安东尼 |
[11:56] | Thank you. We’ll take an envelope. | 谢谢 麻烦给我们个信封 |
[11:59] | The body’s right through there. | 遗体就在前面 |
[12:02] | Go right ahead. | 一直往前走 |
[12:03] | Anthony, stop. | 安东尼 住手 |
[12:06] | I’m really nervous. | 我真的好紧张啊 |
[12:07] | I’ve never seen a dead body before. | 我以前从来没见过尸体 |
[12:09] | I’ve seen a bunch. | 我见多了 |
[12:10] | A couple of them were my fault. | 有几具还是拜我所赐 |
[12:13] | I don’t have any cash. | 我没有现金 |
[12:14] | – Do you have any money? – Let me check my wallet. | -你有带钱吗 -我看看我的钱包 |
[12:18] | This is a real Ziploc, not one of those knock-offs. | 这是名牌密封塑胶袋 可不是什么山寨货哦 |
[12:24] | Make sure you seal the envelope, | 一定要把信封封好 |
[12:25] | so people think it’s all quarters. | 好让别人觉得里面都是25美分的硬币 |
[12:28] | Max, we’re next. | 麦克斯 下一个到我们了 |
[12:29] | I’m afraid. Hold my hand. | 我好害怕 牵住我的手 |
[12:31] | Hold hands? What are we? | 牵手 你以为我们是什么 |
[12:32] | On a ChristianMingle fifth date? | 基督徒约会网站上第五次约会的男女吗 |
[12:32] | 该网站是最大的信仰性在线约会网站之一 | |
[12:36] | Please, Max. I’m nervous. | 拜托了 麦克斯 我好紧张啊 |
[12:38] | – Oh, God. – Thank you. | -天啊 -谢谢 |
[12:40] | Okay. Now give it back. | 好了 松手 |
[12:42] | What? That was just my longest relationship. | 干嘛 这已经是我维持最长的一段感情了 |
[12:46] | Plus, I need it to put this change in the envelope. | 再说了 我得把这些零钱放进信封里 |
[12:52] | Oh, she looks so peaceful. | 她看起来一脸平静 |
[12:55] | Hi, Antonia. It’s me, Caroline. | 安东尼娅 我是卡洛琳 |
[12:58] | Should I kiss her? The family is right there watching. | 我应该亲她吗 她家人在旁边看着呢 |
[13:01] | The lady before us kissed her. | 前面那个女士就亲了 |
[13:03] | Go for it. Doesn’t look like she’d fight you. | 亲吧 反正看样子她也不会推开你 |
[13:07] | Okay, on the count of three. | 好的 数到三 |
[13:08] | One, two– | 一 二 |
[13:11] | No! Max, hold my hand again while I– | 不行 麦克斯 牵着我的手 |
[13:16] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:18] | Wait, leave it! We were giving it to them anyway. | 住手 别捡了 反正我们也要给她家人的 |
[13:20] | Not all of it. That’s our cheesesteak money. | 不是全部都给啊 那可是我们买三明治的钱 |
[13:23] | Leave it. Come on. | 别捡了 快过来 |
[13:26] | I am so, so sorry about that. | 刚才的事真是非常抱歉 |
[13:28] | My nerves got the best of me. You understand. | 我实在是太紧张了 你懂的 |
[13:31] | I’m Cecelia, Antonia’s– | 我是塞西莉亚 安东尼娅的 |
[13:33] | Sister. I know. | 妹妹 我知道 |
[13:34] | I see the resemblance. | 你们俩长得很像 |
[13:36] | I’m Caroline. | 我是卡洛琳 |
[13:39] | Caroline who? | 谁啊 卡洛琳 |
[13:42] | Oh. Caroline Channing. | 卡洛琳·钱宁啊 |
[13:46] | Caroline Channing who? | 谁是卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[13:49] | You’re having a hard time processing. Understandable. | 你现在心情不好想不起 可以理解 |
[13:52] | It’s been a very emotional day for us all. | 今天对我们所有人来说都非常难过 |
[13:54] | Who is this girl? | 这个女孩是谁 |
[13:56] | You, I feel like I’ve seen somewhere. | 你 我倒觉得我在哪里见过你 |
[14:00] | Are you Ricky’s girl From Rochester? | 你是里基在罗彻斯特的女友吗 |
[14:02] | I could be. What’s in it for me? | 有可能 是的话对我有什么好处 |
[14:07] | Antonia used to take care of me when I was little. | 安东尼娅在我小时候照顾过我 |
[14:09] | Oh, Antonia was your baby-sitter. | 安东尼娅是你的临时保姆啊 |
[14:12] | Very nice of you to come. | 你能来真好 |
[14:15] | Well, she was hardly my “baby-sitter.” | 她不是我的”临时保姆” |
[14:17] | She took care of me every day for ten years. | 她十年来的每一天都在照顾我 |
[14:20] | Caroline. Caroline Channing. | 我是卡洛琳 卡洛琳·钱宁啊 |
[14:22] | I’m sorry, but I don’t know who you are, sweetheart, | 很抱歉 但我真不认识你 亲爱的 |
[14:26] | Though it seems to be what you’re hammering me about. | 虽然你一直在向我施压 逼我假装认识你 |
[14:32] | If you’ll excuse me, | 容我失陪一下 |
[14:33] | I need a cigarette. | 我要去抽根烟 |
[14:35] | And then I got to remove | 抽完了我还得去捡 |
[14:36] | some of those pennies off of my sister. | 掉在我姐姐身上的钢镚 |
[14:40] | It’s a coffin, not a wishing well. | 那是口棺材 不是什么许愿井 |
[14:53] | This funeral turned out to be very depressing. | 这个葬礼变得好令人感到沉重[沮丧] |
[14:57] | Well, yeah. | 没错 |
[14:58] | Dead body in the room, generally a buzz-kill. | 有个死人躺在这里 不死气沉沉都难 |
[15:01] | Unless it’s an Irish wake– | 除非这是爱尔兰式守灵 |
[15:03] | then you’re playing beer pong off the coffin. | 这样你就可以隔着棺材玩啤酒乒乓啦 |
[15:03] | 爱尔兰人爱喝酒 啤酒乒乓是一种喝酒游戏 | |
[15:06] | No, I mean, how is it possible | 我的意思是 这家人 |
[15:08] | that the family doesn’t even know me? | 怎么可能没一个人认识我呢 |
[15:09] | Did Antonia never even mention me? | 难道安东尼娅从来没提起过我吗 |
[15:11] | Let’s focus on the positive. | 你应该往好的方面想 |
[15:13] | Anthony really liked your ass. | 安东尼真的很喜欢你的小屁屁 |
[15:16] | I know what Antonia and I had. | 我知道我和安东尼娅拥有过什么 |
[15:19] | This is what we had. | 这就是我们拥有的回忆 |
[15:20] | Peep, peep. | 唧唧 唧唧 |
[15:21] | That’s what we had. | 那是我们的美好回忆 |
[15:23] | Well, that’s a lot. | 那已经很多啦 |
[15:25] | But I guess no one in this family wants to admit that, | 但我猜这家人不会承认我们的回忆 |
[15:27] | and it’s a shame too, | 这真是太遗憾了 |
[15:28] | because I had a great eulogy. | 因为我准备了很棒的悼词 |
[15:30] | You do? | 是吗 |
[15:32] | Yes. I do. | 是的 没错 |
[15:33] | Would you like me to share it with you? | 你想让我跟你分享吗 |
[15:34] | I most certainly would. | 当然想啊 |
[15:37] | You are not seriously eulogy-bombing | 你不是真的要拿你的烂悼词 |
[15:39] | that old lady, are you? | 去精神轰炸那位老太太吧 |
[15:41] | She asked me about my great eulogy. | 是她先问起我的悼词的 |
[15:43] | She’s a hundred. | 她都一百岁了 |
[15:44] | She probably thought you said you had a great urologist. | 很可能听成你说你有一位很棒的泌尿科医生 |
[15:48] | Do you have a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[15:50] | I’m getting the name of her doctor. | 我要记下她医生的名字 |
[15:54] | No, ma’am, I didn’t say, “urologist.” | 不 夫人 我说的不是”泌尿科医生” |
[15:56] | I said, “eulogy.” A great eulogy. | 我说的是”悼词” 很棒的悼词[音似] |
[15:59] | Why would you give the eulogy? | 你凭啥上去念悼词啊 |
[16:02] | Because I’m Caroline Channing. | 因为我是卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[16:06] | Who? | 谁呀 |
[16:07] | Caroline Channing. | 卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[16:10] | Caroline Channing. | 卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[16:12] | Antonia was my nanny. | 安东尼娅是我的保姆 |
[16:14] | My family was rich, | 我家过去超级有钱 |
[16:15] | but then my father robbed everyone, | 但后来我父亲骗走了全世界的钱 |
[16:17] | and we became the scourge of society, | 于是我们沦为害群之马 |
[16:19] | overshadowed a little bit by Mel Gibson | 同一周 梅尔·吉布森仇视犹太人的言论 |
[16:21] | hating the Jews that same week. | 盖过了我家丑闻风头一点点 |
[16:23] | Surely, you remember? | 你们绝对应该记得 |
[16:26] | Honey, I don’t even remember how I got here. | 小宝贝 我连怎么来这里的都不记得了 |
[16:33] | I can’t believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
[16:35] | I constructed my entire “Happy” Childhood | 我整个童年之所以”快乐”都是因为 |
[16:38] | On the fact that even though my mom left | 我坚信 就算我妈离开了我 |
[16:39] | and apparently didn’t love me, | 就算她不爱我 |
[16:41] | Antonia did. | 但还有安东尼娅爱我 |
[16:43] | And now I get here and I realize | 而我来了这里 我意识到 |
[16:44] | no one loved me, I was just a paycheck. | 没人爱过我 她只是为了挣钱 |
[16:46] | One of the many kids she baby-sat. | 我只是她照顾的众多小孩中的一个 |
[16:49] | I don’t even know why I bothered to come. | 我甚至不知道我来这里的意义是什么 |
[16:51] | I’m going to the restroom and then we can just leave. | 我去一趟洗手间 然后我们就走 |
[16:57] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打扰一下 你好 |
[16:59] | Max, Ricky’s girl. | 我是麦克斯 里基的女友 |
[17:02] | I know this is a hard time for you, | 我知道现在你很难过 |
[17:04] | but it’s a hard time for my friend as well. | 但对我朋友来说 她也很难过 |
[17:06] | And even though you never heard of her, | 即使你从来没有听说过她 |
[17:08] | I was wondering if you could just go over there, | 但我恳请你能否过去 |
[17:10] | and say you just remembered her, | 对她说你想起来了 |
[17:11] | and that Antonia talked about her all the time? | 安东尼娅经常在你们面前提起她 |
[17:13] | I know it’s a 180 on your original story and a lie, | 我明白这是要你说谎推翻你之前的话 |
[17:17] | and I’d offer to pay you for your trouble, | 我也乐意给你辛苦费 |
[17:19] | but my 401k is laying in that box on top of your sister. | 但我的养老金全在装着你姐姐的盒子里了 |
[17:24] | Look, I only permitted you two to stay | 我是看在你男人里基的面子 才没赶你俩走 |
[17:28] | ’cause your Ricky was so nice to uncle Joe | 要不是去年乔舅舅从楼顶摔下来时 |
[17:31] | when he fell off the roof last year. | 全靠他出手相救 |
[17:34] | But now, you gotta go. | 但现在 你们还是离开这吧 |
[17:37] | Okay. Be that way. | 好吧 随便你好了 |
[17:41] | But don’t expect Ricky to pick up Uncle Joe for dialysis. | 但下次乔舅舅要去做透析时 里奇不会去接他的 |
[17:50] | Max, what are you doing? | 麦克斯 你这是干什么 |
[17:52] | The family asked me to put it up. | 是那家人让我贴上去的 |
[17:54] | They just remembered you. | 他们想起你来了 |
[17:55] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:57] | I’m so pathetic, you have to put up my picture | 我有这么可悲吗 需要你粘照片 |
[17:59] | to make me feel better? | 来哄我吗 |
[18:00] | In a way, yes. | 在某种程度上 是的 |
[18:03] | It belongs up there. | 这照片本来就应该贴在这里 |
[18:05] | Who wouldn’t want to know that kid? | 谁不想会认识这个孩子啊 |
[18:07] | Nice to meet you, Antonia. | 很高兴见到你 安东尼娅 |
[18:08] | Please don’t haunt us. | 千万不要做鬼来找我们 |
[18:11] | Now, let’s hit the road and get some freaking cheesesteaks! | 快上路吧 我们还要买牛肉三明治呢 |
[18:13] | Max, please take that down. | 麦克斯 快把照片弄下来 |
[18:15] | It’s so embarrassing. | 太丢脸了 |
[18:16] | Nobody here knows anything about me. | 这里没人认识我 |
[18:19] | They didn’t know me either, chicken. | 他们也不认识我啊 小鸡仔 |
[18:21] | Hey, who you callin’ chicken? | 你叫谁小鸡仔呢 |
[18:23] | Me. That was Antonia’s nickname for me. | 我 那是安东尼娅给我起的昵称 |
[18:26] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[18:27] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[18:28] | Antonia’s little chick, her peep. | 安东尼娅的小鸡仔 她的小唧唧 |
[18:32] | She loved you. | 她很爱你 |
[18:33] | And she loved making you that costume. | 她也喜欢给你做那套装束 |
[18:36] | Took the whole kitchen table up with all those sequins, | 整个厨房餐桌上全铺满了亮片 |
[18:40] | But she knew you deserved to sparkle. | 她知道你就该是最耀眼的那一个 |
[18:44] | She loved you so much, I couldn’t begin to complain. | 她非常爱你 我根本没办法抱怨 |
[18:48] | I’m so sorry. What was your name? | 不好意思 请问您是哪位 |
[18:50] | I’m Meg O’Hara. I was her roommate. | 我是梅格·欧哈拉 我是她的室友 |
[18:53] | And lover. | 兼爱人 |
[18:55] | We were together 30 years. | 我们在一起30年了 |
[18:58] | The military! | 军队拉拉情 |
[19:07] | I know, right? I mean, come on. | 没错 明眼人一看就知道了 |
[19:10] | That’s me with my arm around her on that tank. | 当时在坦克那 我的手可是搂着她啊 |
[19:14] | And the family still had no clue. | 而那一家子蠢蛋却还是看不出来 |
[19:17] | Vintage lez– very cool. | 老一代蕾丝边 超级酷啊 |
[19:21] | I know Toni would have wanted you to have these. | 安东尼娅会希望你收下这些照片 |
[19:26] | Oh, thanks for coming, chicken. | 感谢你的到来 小鸡仔 |
[19:30] | You’re probably the only person in the world | 你大概是这世界上唯一一个 |
[19:33] | who loved her as purely as I did. | 对她的爱像我一样纯粹的人了 |
[19:41] | Max, look. | 麦克斯 看 |
[19:43] | Christmas. | 圣诞节的照片 |
[19:45] | And my birthday. | 我生日时的照片 |
[19:47] | And the Teen Choice Awards. | 还有参加青少年选择奖时的照片 |
[19:55] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 感激不尽 |
[20:07] | Philly cheesesteaks for everybody! | 费城牛肉奶酪三明治 人人有份啦 |
[20:10] | And you really haven’t lived | 我终于活过来了 |
[20:11] | until you’ve driven two hours in a Chevy | 之前在雪弗兰里跟九个牛肉三明治 |
[20:13] | with nine cheesesteaks and a gassy animal. | 和一只爱放屁的动物待了两个小时 都要死了 |
[20:16] | What? I ate mine in the car. | 这有啥 我不就在车上吃完了 |
[20:18] | Hey, Earl, you missed one hell of a funeral. | 厄尔 你错过了一场精彩的葬礼 |
[20:20] | You should have come. | 你真应该去的 |
[20:21] | There were some hot octogenarians, | 那有不少八九十岁的老辣奶 |
[20:22] | and I got a definite “jungle fever” vibe from one of them. | 而且我接收到其中一位超强的”求欢”信号 |
[20:26] | Girl, at my age, you don’t go anywhere near funerals. | 像我这种年纪的人 可不想在葬礼上出现 |
[20:29] | You accidentally doze off, you spend six hours | 只要你一不小心打个瞌睡 就得花上六小时 |
[20:31] | digging yourself out of the ground. | 把你自己从地里挖出来 |
[20:37] | Hey, how you holding up, chicken? | 你还好吧 小鸡仔 |
[20:40] | I’m okay. Thanks. | 我没事 多谢关心 |
[20:41] | And Max, when I die, | 麦克斯 我死的时候 |
[20:42] | I don’t care who else is at my funeral, | 我不在乎我的葬礼都有谁出席 |
[20:44] | as long as you’re there. | 只要你来了就行 |
[20:46] | Of course I’ll be there. | 我当然会去 |
[20:47] | The murderer always shows up to throw off the cops. | 凶手向来为了甩掉警察而出席葬礼 |
[20:50] | Also, save the money on a casket | 对了 棺材别花太多钱 |
[20:52] | and just toss me in a hole wearing Dior and a smoky eye. | 给我一套迪奥寿服 化烟熏妆 扔洞里就行了 |
[20:54] | Unless I’m fat– then burn me. | 如果到时我很胖 那就火葬了吧 |
[20:57] | Well, I don’t want a funeral. | 我不想要葬礼 |
[20:59] | When I die, just shove my corpse into a cannon | 等我死的时候 把我尸体塞进大炮里 |
[21:01] | and blow me directly into the Trump casino. | 直接冲着大西洋城特朗普赌场来一发 送我过去 |