Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第3季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Stealing Han’s dishes 把阿憨的盘子偷回家
[00:02] so we don’t have to clean ours at home is genius. 我们的就不用洗了 这做法太聪明了
[00:06] And a little sad. 同时也有点小可悲
[00:09] Are you kidding? 开什么玩笑
[00:09] This is the greatest thing that’s happened to me 这是早上来大姨妈后
[00:11] Since I got my period this morning. 发生在我身上最棒的事情了
[00:14] Max, Caroline, you’re stealing my dishes? 麦克斯 卡洛琳 你们居然偷我的盘子
[00:17] Damn it, I didn’t think you could see up this high. 靠 我还以为这么高你会看不见呢
[00:21] And I didn’t think you could sink this low. 我也以为这么低贱的事你们干不出来呢
[00:24] Okay, stop, you’re already robbing me blind 住手 我们已经用”我是个服务员”的把戏
[00:25] with your “I’m a waitress” scam. 骗走我很多钱了
[00:28] Sorry, but things have gotten kind of messy at home. 抱歉嘛 但最近我们家里有点脏乱
[00:31] Yesterday, I had to take a shower 昨天我得洗第二次澡
[00:32] to shower off the shower I took. 才洗干净我第一次洗澡时弄脏的
[00:36] You two should get a cleaning lady. 你们俩应该请个清洁工
[00:37] I have a woman I pay to clean my apartment. 我有花钱请个妞来帮我打扫公寓
[00:40] She is expensive, but she may charge you less 她收费挺高的 但如果不包括上床的话
[00:42] if you don’t also have sex on her. 她可能会少收一点
[00:52] I’ll look into it. 我帮你们问问看吧
[00:54] My grandmother cleaned the house free of charge. 我奶奶以前打扫房子都不要钱
[00:57] Of course she didn’t have a say in the matter. 当然不是她不要 而是没人给
[01:02] Let’s just ask Sophie. She has a cleaning service. 我们问问苏菲把 她有个清洁公司
[01:05] We have to do something. 我们必须得采取行动了
[01:06] Yesterday, I saw a roach walk out of our apartment. 昨天我看见一只蟑螂爬出了我们的公寓
[01:10] Look. 听着
[01:11] I’m gonna tell you what I told that guy 对于此事 我的回答就跟有人曾问我
[01:13] who asked me to use my butt to smuggle opium. 能否用我的屁股帮他走私鸦片时一样
[01:16] I’ll do it! 当然好啦
[01:36] Be ready, Max. 快准备好 麦克斯
[01:37] We have to leave as soon as the cleaning lady gets here. 等清洁工一到 我们就得走啦
[01:40] It’s housekeeper etiquette. 这是屋主不成文的规矩
[01:41] In my old life, I go to spin class and lunch with friends, 我以前会去健身馆上单车课 然后跟朋友吃午饭
[01:43] but you and I will just go outside 但现在我们只能去外面
[01:45] and watch the guy who just got out of jail 看那个刚从监狱放出来的家伙
[01:47] do pull-ups on the light post. 在灯柱上做引体向上
[01:50] Calvin’s out? 卡尔文出狱了吗
[01:54] I’m not gonna leave. 我才不会走
[01:55] I want to watch her clean up my mess. 我要看着她收拾我弄的烂摊子
[02:01] Yeah, baby. 没错 宝贝
[02:03] I’ve waited my whole life to have a servant. 我等了一辈子 终于等来个仆人了
[02:06] I thought you were gonna be it for the first few weeks 开始那几周 我以为你会成为我的仆人
[02:08] and then I realized you can’t do anything. 但后来我发现你什么都不会做
[02:12] And even though Sophie gave us a discount, 即使苏菲给我们打了个折
[02:14] the maid still has to call me “Your highness.” 那女仆还是得称我为”殿下”[高]
[02:17] Mostly because I’m pretty “highness” right now. 主要因为我现在抽大麻嗨”高”了
[02:21] Hi, girls. 姑娘们
[02:24] Here I am. 我来啦
[02:25] Sophie from Sophie’s choice cleaning service. “苏菲的选择清洁公司”的苏菲
[02:28] Meet your cleaning lady Paulina. 这位是你们的清洁工 宝琳娜
[02:30] Paulina, meet the girls. 宝琳娜 这两位是屋主
[02:34] She’d shake hands, but she only has one arm. 她也想握手 但她只有一条胳膊
[02:38] Sophie, she can hear you. 苏菲 她能听到你说话
[02:40] So what? I know I’m missing arm. 那又怎么样 我知道我少了条胳膊
[02:42] It’s not news. 这又不是什么新闻
[02:44] So she lost an arm. 她不就是丢了条胳膊嘛
[02:45] I lost my gold earring down the garbage disposal 我的金耳环还丢在垃圾处理机了呢
[02:48] but I was too afraid to reach into it 但我不敢伸手去拿
[02:50] Because, well, yeah. 因为 你们懂的
[03:00] Don’t worry. 别担心
[03:01] I have one arm but I clean like I have three. 打扫起来 我一条胳膊顶三条用
[03:05] I put on more makeup, then I start. 我去补补妆 然后就开始干活
[03:07] I’m sorry. 不好意思
[03:08] I didn’t realize when I ordered a cleaning lady 我真不知道请清洁工时
[03:10] I had to specify I wanted one with two arms. 还得特地说明我要两只手都能干活的
[03:13] You can’t afford two arms. 两条胳膊的你请不起
[03:16] You said you wanted a good price. 你说了要便宜点
[03:18] Half the arms, half the price. 所以一条胳膊 一半价格
[03:21] Is that how she lost the arm, Sophie? 所以她那条胳膊才没的吧 苏菲
[03:23] You cut it off so we could get a discount? 你为了给我们打折 所以打折了她的胳膊
[03:25] Oh, yeah, sure. 是啊 没错
[03:26] Yeah, I sawed off her arm so I could save you 10 bucks. 我把她的胳膊锯下来 只为了给你们省10块钱
[03:32] I start in bedroom. 我先从卧室开始
[03:34] Wait, before you do, one question. 慢着 在开工前问你个问题
[03:35] How’d you lose it? James Franco situation? 你的胳膊怎么没的 像詹姆斯・弗兰科那样吗
[03:35] 詹姆斯・弗兰科在电影《127小时》中 被困在峡谷里不得不割断自己胳膊以逃生
[03:38] You had to cut it off to get loose? 为了逃命必须把胳膊割断吗
[03:41] You’re not saying no. 沉默等于默认
[03:43] Oh, you know what, let’s not go there. 算了吧 还是不要深究了
[03:45] You know, it happened, it was in the past. 都发生了 就让它过去吧
[03:48] I was trapped under this big truck. 我被困在一辆大卡车下
[03:50] We get it. 知道啦
[03:52] I drove over your arm. 是我从你胳膊上碾了过去
[03:58] Hey, don’t even bother looking for my good jewelry in there 别费力气去卧室翻我的好首饰了
[04:01] because I’m already wearing all of it. 因为我已经全部戴在身上了
[04:05] Oh, I’m jealous I don’t have arm 真是羡慕死我了 我居然没有胳膊
[04:08] to wear cheap jewelry. 戴这种廉价的首饰
[04:15] Max, I feel bad for her. 麦克斯 我觉得她很可怜
[04:17] See? This is why you leave. 瞧 这就是我们要离开的原因
[04:18] In case they show up with too much makeup 以防清洁工妆太浓
[04:19] and not enough arms. 而胳膊太少
[04:21] Relax, she’s tough. 放心 她很坚强
[04:22] Reminds me of a young me. 让我想起年轻的我
[04:25] Which means I better go hide my pills from her. 也就是说我要去把药藏起来 以防她找到
[04:27] Max, don’t leave, she scares me. 麦克斯 别走 我怕她
[04:29] Oh, come on, she’s armless. 拜托 她没有手[武器]好吗
[04:36] Everything okay? You need any help? 一切顺利吗 需要帮忙吗
[04:38] I didn’t get this far in this business by taking help. 我在打扫这行能有今天 可不是靠别人帮忙的
[04:44] Help me! Can’t you see I got one arm? 帮帮我 你没看见我只有一条胳膊
[04:48] Not gonna be a problem. 没问题
[04:49] I would occasionally help my maid– 我偶尔也会帮我的女仆
[04:51] You’re not interested. 你不想听是吧
[04:53] Lift! 抬起来
[04:54] Lift, weak girl. Lift. 使劲 小弱鸡 抬起来
[04:56] Max, come here. We need help lifting your mattress. 麦克斯 过来 我们要把你的床垫抬起来
[04:59] Can you give us a hand? 你能帮我们一把吗
[05:00] No! Leave it alone! Leave it alone! 不 别抬 放下来
[05:02] Don’t lift up the mattress! 不要把床垫抬起来
[05:04] Ah, porno. 黄书
[05:08] Your mind is as dirty as your apartment! 你的思想跟你的公寓一样脏
[05:12] Yes, it’s porn. So what? What’s the big deal? 是黄书怎么样 有什么大不了的
[05:14] It’s just the body in its natural form, 那不过是人类正常的肉体
[05:16] spread-eagle on a motorcycle. 在摩托车上叉开腿卖骚而已
[05:20] Why is so much of it from the 80’s? 为什么大部分人看着都像80年代的啊
[05:21] I like mustaches, okay? 我喜欢小胡子 可以了吗
[05:24] And it’s multitasking. I’m looking for my father. 而且我还有另一项任务 就是寻找我的生父
[05:26] Stop looking. Stop looking right now. 别看了 不许看了
[05:29] Why are you suddenly embarrassed? 你干嘛突然不好意思啊
[05:30] Porn Hub is your homepage. 你的主页就是”色情之家”
[05:30] 世界上最出名的色情网站
[05:33] Hey, is this a brochure for pastry school? 这是烘焙学校的宣传册吗
[05:37] Why are you hiding a pastry school brochure? 你为什么要把烘焙学校的宣传册藏起来
[05:40] Your face is a pastry school brochure! 你妹才藏烘焙学校的宣传册呢
[05:44] Max, it’s great you’re interested in pastry school. 麦克斯 你对烘焙学校感兴趣很好啊
[05:47] I don’t know why you’re embarrassed. 为什么你要不好意思呢
[05:48] Your face is embarrassed! 你妹才不好意思呢
[05:50] Come on, I really think that this is 别这样嘛 我真的觉得
[05:51] something we should talk about. 我们该好好谈谈这事
[05:53] Your face is something we should talk about! 你妹才要跟你谈呢
[05:56] You made the scary one mad. 你把吓人的妞气跑了
[05:59] That was dumb move. 真是愚蠢之极啊
[06:00] Your face was a dumb move! 你妹才愚蠢之极呢
[06:08] Max? 麦克斯
[06:09] Max, you never came home after you stormed out, 麦克斯 你冲出去就再也没有回来
[06:10] so I brought you your uniform. 所以我把你的制服带来了
[06:12] Max? 麦克斯
[06:15] I live here now. 老娘现在住这里了
[06:17] My new roommates, the broom and the mop, 我的新室友 扫把和拖把
[06:20] don’t sneak around looking at my stuff. 不会鬼鬼祟祟乱翻我的东西
[06:23] I got everything I need. 这里什么都有
[06:24] Whiskey, toothbrush, toothpaste. 威士忌 牙刷 牙膏
[06:27] Well, maybe your new broommate 或许你的扫把室友
[06:30] will hold back your hair when you drink too much. 会在你喝醉狂吐时 把你的头发往后拉
[06:32] Which, from the looks of it, will be in about an hour. 依你现在的状态看 离狂吐还有不到一小时
[06:35] Max, we really need to talk about this brochure. 麦克斯 我们真的谈谈这本宣传册
[06:37] Look, just because I have a pastry school brochure 就因为我有一本烘焙学校的宣传册
[06:40] doesn’t mean I’m actually gonna go to pastry school. 并不意味着我真的想去
[06:43] Just like having those porn magazines 就像我有很多黄书
[06:44] doesn’t mean I’m actually gonna ride around on a tiger 也不意味着我会真的骑着一只老虎
[06:47] performing unspeakable acts with sailors, probably. 跟水手们做一些很黄很暴力的行为 大概不会吧
[06:52] Pastry school is the same as porn. 烘焙学校就跟黄书一样
[06:54] It’s just a dumb fantasy. 不过是愚蠢意淫而已
[06:55] Pastry school is not like porn. 烘焙学校才不像黄书
[06:57] There is nothing in this brochure about a girl-on-girl croissant 这本宣传册上完全没有提及”女女合欢”羊角面包
[07:02] That’s good toothpaste. 这牙膏真不错
[07:05] Please stop brushing your teeth. 拜托别拿酒刷牙了
[07:06] We have a shift to do later. 我们晚点还要上班呢
[07:08] Okay, the Manhattan school of pastry– 曼哈顿的烘培学校
[07:10] Your face is the Manhattan school of pastry. 你妹才是曼哈顿的烘培学校
[07:13] You know it isn’t. 我也希望是
[07:15] Max, you could go here for real. 麦克斯 你真的可以去上
[07:17] Tuition is only $3,000 a year. A lot, but doable. 学费一年才三千 虽然很多 但上得起
[07:20] A lot but doable? 虽然很多 但上得起
[07:22] Are we talking about pastry school or fat guy at last call? 我们说的是烘焙学校 还是快打烊时使劲点餐的胖子
[07:36] Here we are, Max. Your dream starts now. 我们到了 麦克斯 你的梦想从现在开始
[07:38] What, the one where I’m a black mermaid? 我要变成黑色美人鱼了吗
[07:41] Would you relax? 放松点行吗
[07:42] We’re just gonna look around and get an application. 我们就四处看看 然后拿份申请表
[07:45] See all that gorgeous equipment you get to use if you went here? 如果你来这学习 就能用所有这些高档的设备
[07:49] Finally you’d have a mixing bowl 你终于要有一个真正的搅拌碗了
[07:50] that’s not a hollowed-out watermelon. 而不是中间挖空的西瓜
[07:53] Can you help me? 能救救我吗
[07:53] She’s holding me against my will. 我是被她挟持的人质
[07:56] She’s kidding. 她开玩笑呢
[07:58] If you keep this up, young lady, 小姑娘 如果你一直这样
[07:59] you are not getting ice cream after. 别想有冰淇淋吃
[08:01] Fine! 好啦
[08:03] Come on, here’s the office. 过来 办公室在这
[08:05] Whatever. Are we almost done here? 随便啦 完事了没啊
[08:06] I got a court date later. 我等下要出庭受审呢
[08:09] Hi. 你好
[08:10] Hi. 你好
[08:11] Hi. 你好
[08:13] Hi. 你好
[08:16] I’m not sure we’re in the right place. 我不确定我们是否来对地方了
[08:18] Are any of us really? 我们仨都没来对吗
[08:22] We’d like an application. Could you help us? 我们想要份申请表 你可以帮个忙吗
[08:24] Oh, god, I hope so. 天啊 希望可以
[08:27] I wasn’t expecting something this high-pressure 我没想到第一天回来 就会碰到
[08:29] my first day back. 这么高强度的工作
[08:31] Let’s just say I’ve been under observation at the nuthouse. 我之前在精神病院留院观察了一段时间
[08:36] Okay, application. 好的 申请表是吧
[08:39] It’s for Max, here. 是麦克斯要的
[08:40] She was very impressed by your brochure. 你们的宣传册给她留下深刻的印象
[08:42] Oh, pastry school. Exciting, right? 烘焙学校 令人兴奋 对吧
[08:45] I was a chef here once. And then I wasn’t. 我曾是一位大厨 但后来就不是了
[08:54] Oh, look. Found the application. 瞧 找到申请表了
[08:56] Really didn’t think I was gonna be able to handle that. 真的没想到我能处理好这件事
[08:59] Bebe, if you– 碧碧 如果你…
[09:01] Bonjour. Good morning. 早安[法语] 早上好
[09:08] Chef Nicolas, these girls are here for an application. 尼古拉斯主厨 这两位姑娘是来拿申请表的
[09:10] Don’t worry, I handled it. 别担心 我处理好了
[09:12] Almost didn’t, then I did. 差点失败 但我成功了
[09:15] Nice work, Bebe. 干得好 碧碧
[09:16] Oh, do I detect a French accent? Oui? 我好像听出来有法国口音哦 是吗
[09:20] Oh, my god, I can’t watch. 天啊 我看不下眼了
[09:23] French, indeed. I’m chef Nicolas Saintcroix, 其实我是法国人 我是主厨尼古拉斯・圣克劳
[09:25] Owner and head chef. Bienvenue. 校长兼厨师长 欢迎你们
[09:28] Caroline Channing. 我是卡洛琳・钱宁
[09:33] Is it over yet? 你丢脸丢完了吗
[09:35] This is Max. The application’s for her. 这是麦克斯 是她要申请你们学校
[09:37] ‘Sup, Frenchie? You eat snails? 你好 法国佬 你吃蜗牛吗
[09:39] It looks like bebe forgot the second page. 貌似碧碧忘了给你们第二页了
[09:41] Oh, boy, forgot the second page. That’s not good. 天啊 忘了第二页 这可不好
[09:44] I thought I handled it. Didn’t handle it. 我以为我能处理好 但还是失败了
[09:46] It’s okay, Bebe. Breathe in. 没关系 碧碧 吸气
[09:50] Breathe out. 呼气
[09:52] That’s good stuff. 的确是好方法
[09:56] She was quite brilliant. 她曾经非常优秀
[09:58] Then she wasn’t. 但后来就不优秀了
[10:00] Here. Fill that out. 给 把这表填了
[10:02] And the next step is the pastry exam. 下一步就是烘焙测试
[10:04] Applicants will have to make a classic tart, 申请者要做一个经典的水果塔
[10:06] bring them in tomorrow for me to taste, 明天拿给我尝尝
[10:08] and we will go from there. Sound good? 然后再决定录用与否 可以吗
[10:11] Whatever. Maybe I’ll think about it. 随便啦 或许我会考虑下
[10:13] Okay, well, maybe you will. 好吧 或许你会
[10:16] Nice meeting you both. 很高兴见到你们俩
[10:20] Hope to see you tomorrow, chef. 希望明天能看见你哦 大厨
[10:24] He called me chef! 他刚叫我大厨
[10:28] – Yay! Let’s go get ice cream! – No! -太棒了 咱们去买冰淇淋吧 -不行
[10:30] You should get started on that tart. 你应该开始做水果塔
[10:31] It’s due tomorrow. 明天就要交了
[10:33] I got plenty of time. 我有大把时间呢
[10:34] Besides, pressure ups my game. 再说了 有压力才会有动力
[10:36] I perform my best when there’s a gun to my head. 当有人拿枪指着我的头时 我会做得更好
[10:38] Ask any of my ex-boyfriends. 不信问我以前的男朋友
[10:40] This is so not how I prepare for tests. 我可不会这么对待我的考试[检查]
[10:42] I studied three weeks for a pap smear. 就连子宫颈抹片检查 我都得先研究三周
[10:47] Don’t worry, I got this. 别担心 我能行
[10:51] A tart’s just like a cookie with some pudding on it, right? 水果塔就是往饼干上放点布丁 对吧
[11:04] Max, what is going on in here? 麦克斯 这里是什么情况
[11:06] Turns out a tart’s more than a cookie with some pudding on it! 原来水果塔不止往饼干上放点布丁那么简单
[11:11] You’ve been in here six hours. You said you had this. 你都在里面六小时了 你说过你能行的
[11:14] I thought I had this! Turns out I don’t! 我以为我能行 但原来我不行
[11:16] I haven’t even finished a shell. 我甚至连塔皮都没做出来
[11:18] I didn’t know there was a shell. Did you know there was a shell? 我都不知道到底有没有塔皮 你觉得有吗
[11:21] Everybody knows there’s a shell! 水果塔当然有塔皮啦
[11:23] What the shell is wrong with you? 你的脑子怎么了 也没皮了吗
[11:25] I’m a tart who can’t make a tart! 我是一个不会做水果塔的贱人[tart一词多义]
[11:29] You could’ve made nine shells by now. 到现在你早应该做出九个塔皮了
[11:31] I did. They’re all in here. Look. 我做了啊 它们都在这呢 看
[11:34] It’s like Shell-Mageddon! 这就是”死亡塔皮”
[11:34] 源自一款名为《死亡赛车 Carmageddon》的赛车游戏 玩家可以任意辗压过路行人 游戏画面血腥暴力
[11:37] Oh, screw it. This one’s gonna be there in a minute. 不管了 反正这个等下也要进垃圾桶
[11:39] Let’s just get it over with. 还不如先扔进去呢
[11:40] No, you can do this. Here. Here. 不 你不能这样做 来
[11:42] This still looks ready to go. 这个看起来还不错
[11:44] Look at me. Look at me. I’m a waste of two arms. 看看我 真是白瞎了我有两条胳膊
[11:51] I can’t make a tart! 我连水果塔都做不出来
[11:52] How’s the tart coming? 水果塔做得怎么样了
[11:57] Han, you’re not safe. Leave. 阿憨 这里不安全 快走
[11:59] You haven’t even finished the shell? 你连塔皮还没有做出来
[12:01] That’s the easiest part! 这可是最简单的部分啊
[12:03] Han, this is your face. 阿憨 这是你的脸
[12:07] Well, I should get going. 好吧 我还是走吧
[12:09] I didn’t know she could take bitch to the next level. 真不知道她能把坏脾气上升到暴力事件
[12:17] I am so screwed! 我彻底完了
[12:18] I finally found a situation my boobs can’t get me out of! 终于出现一种情况 不能靠我的大胸过关了
[12:22] Hey, Max. Now, I have all the faith in the world in you. 麦克斯 我对你超级有信心
[12:26] But here’s a tart from Stop ‘n Shop 但这是我从便利店买来的水果塔
[12:28] in case you wanted to hand this one in. 以备明天不时之需
[12:30] No, Earl. Max is not a cheater. 不行 厄尔 麦克斯从不骗人
[12:32] Since when? 谁说的
[12:35] She is going to make her own tart. 她要靠自己做出水果塔
[12:37] You, out. 你 出去
[12:41] I am never gonna make this shell. 我肯定做不出塔皮
[12:42] I can’t even get it in the pan right. 我连放到盘里都放不对
[12:44] Max, that looks right. 麦克斯 你放对了
[12:46] Oh, my god! I got it in the pan right! 天啊 我放对了
[12:48] – I can do this! – You did it! I knew it! -我可以做到 -你做到了 我就知道
[12:50] I helped you. We’re besties. 我帮了你 我们是好闺蜜
[12:51] – You’re not safe. Leave. – Okay. -这里不安全 快走 -遵命
[13:05] I’m telling you, Max, I’ve tasted a lot of tarts, 告诉你 麦克斯 我吃过这么多水果塔[浪女]
[13:07] and yours is delicious. 你的最好吃
[13:09] You are not the first man to tell me that. 你不是第一个这么说的人
[13:12] The first man to tell me that is in jail. 第一个这么说的人 现在在蹲牢子呢
[13:16] Here he comes. 他来了
[13:16] Look at him. Here he comes. 快看 他来了
[13:20] Afternoon, ladies. 下午好 女士们
[13:21] Bien fondue, Eiffel tower. 芝士火锅[法语] 艾菲尔铁塔
[13:25] Okay. 好的
[13:26] Thank you for coming. Shall we begin the tasting? 感谢你们的到来 可以开始试吃了吗
[13:29] This is exciting, huh? 真令人兴奋 对吧
[13:34] Keep it in your pants. 勒紧你的裤子
[13:37] And now for the tart. 这是水果塔
[13:38] It’s Max’s first ever. 这是麦克斯第一次做
[13:39] I ate a slice earlier and it was like 我之前吃了一小块
[13:40] having a little piece of heaven. 尝起来宛若天堂啊
[13:45] Don’t do anything you’re doing. 快给我闭嘴
[13:48] It’s flaky, creamy… 塔皮薄 里馅滑
[13:51] For a first attempt, I am very impressed. 第一次就能做成这样 我很惊讶
[13:53] Don’t be. I made a tart. 别惊讶 我不过做了个水果塔
[13:56] It’s not like I cured herpes 又不是治愈了疱疹
[13:57] or invented a reverse microwave to instantly chill sodas. 或是发明了能立刻冷冻苏打水的逆向微波炉
[14:02] Okay, Max. 好的 麦克斯
[14:03] I will talk it over with my faculty 我和其他教员商量一下
[14:06] and we will let you know. 你们回去等通知吧
[14:07] I’ll let you know. 你也等我通知吧
[14:11] Nailed that. 成功啦
[14:18] Max! 麦克斯
[14:19] Stop stealing my things! You got a cleaning lady! 别偷我的东西了 你已经有清洁工了
[14:22] Relax. I am returning what I took. 放心 我是来还东西的
[14:24] Here’s your plates. 这是你的盘子
[14:26] Oh, and here’s your ATM card. I lifted it from your wallet. 这是你的银行卡 我从你钱包拿的
[14:30] Oh, and here’s your wallet. 对了 这是你的钱包
[14:33] There was $40 in here. 里面不是有四十块吗
[14:35] There sure was. 那是以前的事了
[14:38] At least give me back my gift card from Sephora. 至少把我丝芙兰的礼品卡还给我吧
[14:43] Caroline, Han wants his Sephora gift card back. 卡洛琳 阿憨想要回他丝芙兰的礼品卡
[14:45] Oh, that’s not happening. It’s already on my face. 要不回来了 全用在我脸上了
[14:49] Max, look, it’s from the pastry school. 麦克斯 烘焙学校寄来的信
[14:51] My acceptance letter! 我的录取通知书
[14:53] Lot of people talking about my chili in that bathroom. 厕所里有很多人在讨论我做的辣椒啊
[14:58] Oleg, come here. Han, Earl, stay. 奥列格过来 阿憨和厄尔待在原地
[15:01] You guys are about to owe me big. 你们都要感谢我
[15:03] I am gonna let you witness something extremely rare. 因为我要让你们见证一件极其罕见的事
[15:06] More rare than a sighting of bigfoot or a UFO or Han’s penis. 比看见大脚怪 UFO还有阿憨的小鸡鸡还罕见哦
[15:11] You held me here so I could hear that? 你不让我走 是为了让我听这句话吗
[15:14] Behold, the rarest sight of them all. 各位观众 全世界最罕见的事情
[15:16] You are about to see something good actually happen to me. 你们即将看见有好事要发生在我身上
[15:19] Listen to this. 注意听啦
[15:21] “Dear Ms. Black, after careful consideration “亲爱的布莱克小姐 在对众多申请者
[15:23] of our large pool of applicants, 进行深思熟虑之后
[15:25] we regret to inform you…” 我们抱歉地通知你”
[15:28] Oh, I guess I didn’t get in. 我猜我没被录取
[15:35] Looking back, we probably should have insisted 回头想想 我们当初应该坚持
[15:37] she read that to herself first. 让她自己看那封信就好
[15:41] I know why she didn’t get in. Her name. 我知道她没被录取是因为她的姓
[15:43] They saw the word “Black” and stopped reading. 他们一看见”布莱克[黑]”这个词 就把申请表扔一边了
[15:48] That’s why I didn’t get into law school. 这就是为什么我没被法学院录取
[15:50] I also didn’t apply. 当然我也懒得申请
[15:54] This is terrible. I’m gonna go see if she’s okay. 这太糟糕了 我去看看她还好吗
[15:56] Who does that French frog think he is? 那只法国青蛙以为自己是谁啊
[15:59] He thinks he can have the time of his life tasting my tart 他觉得在品尝完我的水果塔后
[16:01] and then never see me again? 就可以拍拍屁股走人吗
[16:04] He won’t let me into his school? 他的学校不录取我
[16:06] Well, I won’t take no for an answer. 我不允许别人拒绝我
[16:08] I am going down there right now 我现在就杀过去
[16:09] and giving him a piece of my mind. 告诉他我的真实想法
[16:11] I am storming out. 气死我了
[16:14] And I am storming back in. 我又死回来了
[16:16] It is dark outside. That school’s not open. 天黑了 学校不开门
[16:24] Hey, you. 喂 就是你
[16:25] Tart tease, we need a word. 水果塔混球 我有话跟你说
[16:27] – Oh, boy. – What? -天啊 -怎么了
[16:29] You love my pastries and then regret to inform me 你说你喜欢我的水果塔 然后抱歉地通知我
[16:32] I’m not good enough for your school? 我不够格念你的学校
[16:33] Well, I regret to inform you that I am good enough 我抱歉地通知你 我绝对够格
[16:36] and I want to know why you won’t let me in here. 我想知道你不录取我的原因
[16:38] Okay, uh, your voice is an anxiety trigger for me. 你的声音会触发我的焦虑症
[16:42] I’m going to have to remove myself from the situation 现在这状况不适合我 我要离开这里
[16:45] and go sit in the hallway. 去走廊坐着
[16:48] Can you come with me? You have a very calming presence. 你能陪我去吗 你的存在能安抚人心
[16:52] Thank you. So few people think that about me. 谢谢 很少有人会这么觉得
[16:55] But I should stay with Max. 但我应该陪着麦克斯
[16:56] No, I got this handled. You can have her. 去吧 我能处理好 你可以带她走
[16:58] This is the last time you give me to someone. 这是你最后一次把我扔给别人
[17:02] Max, your tart was excellent. 麦克斯 你的水果塔做得很棒
[17:05] The problem was your attitude. 但问题在于你的态度
[17:07] You showed no passion of wanting to be in this school. 你对这个学校没表现出半点热忱
[17:10] And that is why you didn’t get in. 这就是你没被录取的原因
[17:13] It seemed like you didn’t want it. 因为你看上去并不想来这
[17:15] No, no, no, that’s just my attitude. 不 我对什么事都是这态度
[17:18] I act like I don’t want anything 我表现得我不喜欢任何事物
[17:19] because I never got anything I wanted. 是因为我从来没得到过我想要的
[17:21] But I do want to go to this school 但我的确很想来这个学校
[17:23] more than I’ve ever wanted anything. 超越我以前所有热忱
[17:25] It’s my fantasy and my dream, 这是我的幻想 也是我的梦想
[17:27] and please stop making me use these horrible, horrible words! 拜托不要再让我继续说这些恶心的词了
[17:31] Just let me in, okay? 求求你 录取我吧
[17:34] Okay. 好吧
[17:42] – Wait, for real? – Yes. -等等 真的吗 -真的
[17:45] I needed to see if your passion was as good as your pastry 我只想看看你的热忱是不是跟你的水果塔一样棒
[17:48] and you just showed me it was. 而你已经表现给我看了
[17:51] I’m thrilled to have you on board, chef. 非常高兴你加入我们 大厨
[17:53] Thanks, chef. 谢谢 主厨
[17:57] Bebe is having a panic attack and needs to hold her lemon. 碧碧恐慌症发作 她说要抱她的柠檬
[17:59] lemon在同人小说中 指明显的性描写
[17:59] Has anyone seen her lemon? 有人见过她的柠檬吗
[18:02] Caroline, he let me in. I’m going to pastry school. 卡洛琳 他录取我了 我要上烘焙学校啦
[18:04] Everybody has to call me “Chef” now! 从现在开始 人人都得叫我”大厨”
[18:06] You did it, chef! 你成功了 大厨
[18:08] You’re going to the pastry school from the brochure! 你被宣传册上的烘焙学校录取了
[18:10] Aren’t you glad I looked at your porn? 你是不是该高兴我看了你的黄书啊
[18:15] We’re roommates. Both single. Quelle surprise. 我们是室友 都是单身 很惊喜吧
[18:21] So Max, once you fill out these, 麦克斯 只要把表填了
[18:23] you will be officially enrolled. 你就算正式人学了
[18:25] And of course we will need your tuition check. 当然你还得先交学费
[18:27] Yup. $3,000. It’s a lot for us. 三千块嘛 这对我们来说是一大笔钱
[18:29] But if we make some cutbacks, 1/2-ply toilet paper. 但我们可以削减开支 厕纸省着用好了
[18:32] Who am I kidding? No toilet paper, diner napkins. 开什么玩笑 厕纸和餐巾纸都不要了
[18:36] No, tuition is 24,000. 不 学费是两万四
[18:40] But the brochure said $3,000 a year. 但宣传册上是写一年三千啊
[18:42] You misread it. It’s $3,000 a unit. 你看错了 是一课时三千
[18:45] There is eight units per year. 24,000. 一年有八个课时呢 一共是两万四
[18:49] It costs $24,000? 学费要两万四
[18:52] We can’t pay that. 这我们可付不起
[18:54] Oh, my god, now I’m never gonna be able to come here 天啊 我再也不能来这里了
[18:56] and I just admitted I wanted to! 而我刚才却承认了我很想来
[18:57] I take back everything I ever said about wanting anything. 我收回我刚说的话 我什么也不想要
[19:00] Max, you can’t just storm out. 麦克斯 你不能就这么一走了之
[19:02] Your face can’t just storm out! 你妹才一走了之
[19:06] Look, I will do anything for that girl to go to this school. 为了让她上学 我愿意做一切事情
[19:09] In exchange for tuition, I could work in the office. 我可以在办公室帮忙 以换取学费
[19:11] Bebe clearly needs someone to help take the pressure off 碧碧显然需要人来帮她解除压力
[19:14] And who better than a mentally stable 我是沃顿毕业 而且精神稳定
[19:15] Wharton graduate like myself? 没有比我更合适的人选了
[19:17] But I’ll do anything. 但我什么都愿意干
[19:18] I’ll even wash your floors, okay? 甚至连洗地板都行
[19:20] Although I’m sure there’s something better than that. 虽然我觉得肯定有比这更好的活
[19:22] But if you need me to wash the floors, 但如果你需要我洗地板
[19:24] I will wash the floors. 我就洗地板
[19:25] Really would prefer to do anything else, 虽然我更想做其他工作
[19:27] but I’ll do it, ’cause I’ll do anything 但我还是会做 因为为了她
[19:30] to get her into this school. 我什么都愿意做
[19:31] Please no floors. 拜托不要让我洗地板
[19:34] Okay, I will talk it over with my staff 好吧 我和其他员工商量一下
[19:36] and I will let you know. 你回去等通知吧
[19:38] Oh, no, no. 不 不行
[19:39] I’ve seen what happens 我知道你那句
[19:40] when you give people the “I’ll let you know.” “回去等通知”的后果
[19:41] I’m not going anywhere until you let me know to my face. 我哪儿不去 直到你当面告诉我
[19:44] With your face. Your beautiful, beautiful face. 用你那张帅气迷人的脸蛋告诉我
[19:57] Max, we’re not poor enough? 麦克斯 我们还不穷吗
[19:58] You’re starting a hobo trash fire in our apartment? 你居然在公寓里像流浪汉一样烧垃圾生火
[20:02] Yup. I’m burning my porn and pastry school brochure. 是啊 我把黄书和烘焙学校的宣传册都烧掉
[20:06] You know, all my fantasies. 也就是我全部的幻想
[20:08] If I learned anything in life 我这一生中学到一件事
[20:09] it’s that nothing’s more flammable than my dreams. 就是没有什么比我的梦想更易燃
[20:13] Are those my slipper socks in there? 那是我的鞋袜吗
[20:16] Yeah, those needed to die too. 是的 它们也该死
[20:18] Well, while you were in our living room 当你在我们的客厅
[20:20] hosting a Burning Man Festival, 举行”火人节”时
[20:23] I was at the pastry school getting us 我在烘焙学校努力说服他们
[20:25] a work-study arrangement. 让我们半工半学
[20:27] And… 然后
[20:31] – You’re going to pastry school. – No way! -你要去烘培学校啦 -不是吧
[20:33] Here you go. Your school uniform. 给 你的校服
[20:36] This is where my name’s gonna go! 我的名字要绣在这上面
[20:38] My chef name, Conchita Bonfire. 我的主厨名 肯小鲍・篝火
[20:42] Thank you for this. 谢谢你
[20:44] And for everything. 为我做的一切
[20:45] You don’t have to thank me. 你不用谢我
[20:46] ’cause with your new skills I’m gonna use you 因为我以后要利用你的新技能
[20:48] like Kim uses kanye. 就像金・卡戴珊利用坎耶那样
[20:48] 金・卡戴珊是有名的话题女王 经常会登上大小媒体的头条 其男友是美国著名饶舌歌手坎耶・韦斯特
[20:51] Or Kanye uses Kim. I’m not sure which of them is winning. 或像坎耶利用金・卡戴珊那样 我不确定谁搏的版面比较多
[20:55] What kind of work-study arrangement did you make for me? 我到底要怎么半工半学法
[20:58] It’s more of a work-study arrangement for us. 其实是我们一起半工半学
[21:00] I’ll be working in the office helping out bebe, 我会在办公室工作 帮忙碧碧
[21:02] so I’m working, you’re studying. 也就是我工作 你学习
[21:04] You’re working at my school? 你居然要去人家学校工作
[21:06] Mom! 不是吧 老妈
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第3季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme