Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第3季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Hi, how can I help you? 有何能为您效劳的
[00:03] And by that, I mean, 我是指
[00:04] what’s the least I can do to help you? 在最不费力的范围内
[00:07] I’ll have the burger with the fries. 我要来一份汉堡加薯条
[00:09] She’ll have it with the salad. 把她的薯条换沙拉
[00:14] But I want the fries. 可是我想吃薯条
[00:15] Well, you want them, but you don’t need them. 你想吃是一回事 但你不该吃
[00:20] Fine, the salad. 好吧 那就换成沙拉
[00:23] I have to pee. 我要去洗手间
[00:26] – Hi, what’s your name? – David. -你好 你叫什么名字 -大卫
[00:28] David, you should go. 大卫 你该滚了
[00:32] I’m sorry? 你什么意思
[00:33] You want her to have salad, she wants you to have hair. 你想她吃沙拉 她想你有头发
[00:35] Neither one’s gonna happen tonight. 今晚这两件事都不会发生
[00:39] Yeah, it’s not gonna work out between you and french fries. 你跟薯条妹不会有好结果的
[00:42] Oh, maybe it will for a week or a year. 或许能好个一周或一年
[00:44] Depends if she was molested as a kid. 如果儿时受虐过 则能忍比较久
[00:47] But one of these days, she’s coming after you. 但只要某天爆发了 她肯定跟你玩命
[00:49] Probably in the dark, probably with a knife. 月黑风高夜 手里提着刀
[00:52] And she’s gonna cut off one or both of your balls. 手起刀落 砍掉你一两颗蛋蛋
[00:55] And you won’t think a side of fries matters 到时你就不会介意她点薯条了
[00:57] when you have zero balls. 因为你已是没蛋[胆]人
[01:01] She’ll have the fries. 给她上薯条吧
[01:02] Yes, she will. 那是必须的
[01:04] Look at us. 你看咱俩
[01:05] We saved another woman’s dignity 守住了一个女人的尊严
[01:06] and another man’s balls. 以及一个男人的蛋蛋
[01:08] Yeah, we’re like Dr. Phil but more qualified. 我们就像是更合格版的菲尔医生
[01:08] 以心理医生菲尔为卖点的热门访谈节目 后来被人发现 他其实已没有行医执照
[01:29] Well, here I am, the owner, waiting on tables. 瞧我 做老板的还得去伺候客人
[01:31] Does Barack Obama unclog the white house toilets? 奥巴马会去通白宫马桶吗
[01:35] What’s wrong with this picture? 你不觉得这有什么不妥吗
[01:37] Well, off the top of my head, 我首先想到的问题就是
[01:39] I ordered a coffee ten minutes ago, 我十分钟前就点了杯咖啡
[01:41] and you still haven’t gotten it. 你现在还没给我端来
[01:45] Hey, man, I’m in the weeds here. 别这样 我都要忙[大麻]不过来了
[01:47] Well, if you got weed, cancel the coffee. 如果你有大麻 那咖啡就不要了
[01:51] Uh, ladies, you’re late. 姑娘们 你们迟到啦
[01:53] And Little Man Tate over there is in a mood. 天才”小”宝贝在不高兴呢
[01:53] 《锦绣童年》讲述妈妈没空教育天才儿子 所以把他送入特殊教育学校的电影
[01:56] Why, is he teething again? 为啥 他又开始长牙了吗
[02:00] Uh, hello. 你们可”好”
[02:02] You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago. 你们十分钟前就应该到了
[02:04] In Korea, your heads would be on sticks 在韩国 你们的头会被砍下
[02:06] outside the Samsung factory, 插在三星工厂外的棒子上示众
[02:07] and you would still have to work. 而且你们还是得继续工作呢
[02:10] There is no coffee prepped for your shift. 你们上班要的咖啡也没有先备好
[02:12] F.Y.I., Tiny Dancer, “小小”女舞者 我告诉你
[02:12] 英国男艾尔顿·约翰的歌曲
[02:15] Prepping coffee is that lazy-ass day waiter’s job, 没备好咖啡是上白班懒鬼的错
[02:18] so don’t blame us. 你可别赖我们
[02:19] It’s not our fault you hired an incompetent waitstaff. 你请了不中用的服务员不能怪我们啊
[02:22] Hurry up. You two need to make coffee. 快点 你们俩得去做咖啡
[02:25] And you need to hire a new day waiter. 你也得去请新的上白班的员工
[02:27] And maybe while you’re getting new things around here, 说到你要给餐厅弄新的人事物
[02:29] how about a brand-new coffeemaker? 买台新的咖啡机如何
[02:31] One that isn’t from an Edward Hopper Painting. 买台没出现在爱德华·霍普画中的新机
[02:31] 美国绘画大师爱德华·霍普 生于1882年 以描绘寂寥的美国当代生活风景闻名
[02:35] Am I the only one who’s been to a museum? 我是唯一去过美术馆的人吗
[02:38] Uh, excuse me. 放尊重点好吗
[02:39] I’ve been to the art section of Bed Bath & Beyond. 姐也是去过寝洗具大卖场艺术摆设区的人
[02:43] What if I told you I already got you what you want? 如果说 我已经实现了你们的愿望呢
[02:45] A high-end cappuccino machine? 高端卡布奇诺咖啡机吗
[02:47] Listen, blonde ambition. 听好了 金发野心妹
[02:47] 爱情喜剧电影《美眉的野心》直译就是金发野心
[02:49] I know you only want me to get one, 我知道你想我买新咖啡机的原因
[02:50] so you can use it at your cupcake window. 是因为方便你们小蛋糕窗口也能卖咖啡
[02:52] How dare you? 你怎么能这么说
[02:54] Unless you’re comfortable with that. 但如果你乐意的话那也行啊
[02:56] No, I meant the new day waiter. 不 我说的是上白班的员工
[02:58] He’s in the kitchen. 他就在厨房里
[02:59] Go train the new guy. 去训练新人吧
[03:01] What happened to the guy we told you to fire? 我们叫你炒掉的白班员工去哪了
[03:02] We loved him. 我们很喜欢他呢
[03:04] Okay, we’ll go train the new guy now. 好 我们现在就去训练新人
[03:06] But about that coffeemaker, 但新的咖啡机
[03:07] what if go halfsies with you? 要不我们跟你一人出一半
[03:09] We can’t afford to go halfsies. 我们出不了一半
[03:10] We can’t even go quarter-sies 连四分之一都出不起
[03:11] or eighth-sies or whatever’s after eighth-sies. 八分之一 与八分之一后的也出不起
[03:14] Sixteenth-sies. 十六分之一
[03:17] Shoot yourselves. 你们都去死吧
[03:24] Did he say train the new guy or new gay? 他刚说训练新人 还是训练基人
[03:30] Hi, you must be the new day waiter. 你好 你一定是新的白班服务员
[03:32] Ah, you must be the late girls 你们一定就是上晚班
[03:34] who are supposed to train me. 要负责训练我的女孩们
[03:36] Yes, I’m Luis. 是的 我叫路易斯
[03:38] Did he say Luis or Louise? 他是说路易斯还是露易丝
[03:41] I’ll be out in a minute. 我马上就好
[03:42] I have to let this cream dry on my face. 我得等我脸上的面霜[精液]干了
[03:44] Oh, I always wait for the cream to dry. 我向来也都是等它自然干的
[03:46] It’s the polite thing to do. 这样比较礼貌
[03:48] I’m Max. 我叫麦克斯
[03:50] Oh, Max is funny. 麦克斯真搞笑
[03:52] Look at her. 瞧她
[03:53] Oh, funny to mask the pain. 用搞笑来掩盖悲伤
[03:57] I see you. 我看穿了你
[04:00] Oh, and you’re both pretty. 你们俩都很漂亮啊
[04:01] Look at blondie. 看这金发妞
[04:04] What have you had done? 你整过哪里了
[04:06] Oh, me? 我吗
[04:07] Nothing, but thank you. 没整过 谢谢夸奖啊
[04:10] I’m Caroline. 我叫卡洛琳
[04:11] Well, nice to meet you, but we won’t be friends. 幸会幸会 但我们不会成为朋友
[04:14] I don’t get attached. 我不会人发展情谊
[04:16] All my life, I’ve been a waiter, 27 years. 我干了一辈子的服务员 大概27年了
[04:18] I’ve been a waiter 27 years too, 我也干了27年的服务员
[04:20] and I’m only 26. 而且我才26岁呢
[04:23] And I don’t get personal, 我不会过问你们的私事
[04:24] so don’t ask me how old I am. 所以也别问我几岁
[04:27] I am 53. 我53岁了
[04:31] But my face is 5. 但我的脸蛋看上去只有5岁
[04:33] You look amazing. 你看起来容光焕发
[04:34] I’ve only been waiting tables two years. 我只有两年的服务员经历
[04:36] My main focus is our cupcake business. 我的主要重心摆在我们的小蛋糕生意
[04:37] We just opened a walk-up window– 我们新开了一个外卖窗口…
[04:38] Honey, honey, I don’t need to know your life. 亲 亲 我不用知道你的人生
[04:41] You don’t need to know mine. 你也不用知道我的
[04:43] Did my father put a gun in his mouth 我爸爸有在我
[04:45] at my seventh birthday party? 七岁生日派对上饮弹自尽吗
[04:46] Yes, but I don’t bring that to work. 有的 但我也不会上班说
[04:50] And I’m in love with you. 我已经爱上你了
[04:52] Don’t do that. 别这样
[04:54] Don’t fall in love with me. 别爱上我
[04:55] You know those gays that don’t like women? 你知道那些不爱女人的基佬吗
[04:58] I’m one of them. 我就是其中之一
[05:04] Is that the theme song from Sex and the City? 你的铃声是《欲望都市》的主题曲吗
[05:06] You know it is. 这还用说吗
[05:09] I’m a Charlotte. 我是夏绿蒂那一型的
[05:12] So am i! 我也是
[05:13] There’s not a lot of us. 像我们这一型的不多呢
[05:15] I’m all the dead girls from American Horror Story. 我是《美国恐怖故事》中所有死姑娘那一型
[05:21] Well, let’s get this train on the tracks. 言归正传 该干正事了
[05:23] Follow me, Charlotte. 跟我来 夏绿蒂
[05:26] I’m not giving up on our cappuccino machine. 新咖啡机的事我可不会就此放弃
[05:27] I’m gonna work Han hard until he gives it to me. 我会使劲给阿憨上”活儿”到他[射]给我为止
[05:30] Yes, I just heard how that sounded. 不用说 我也听到自己语中的歧义了
[05:33] Okay, Luis, here’s how the tables work. 路易斯 桌子是分成这样的
[05:35] We got the four-tops. We got the two-tops. 有上限四人桌 也有上限两人桌
[05:36] – Are you a top? – Oh, please. -你也在”上”面吗 -废话
[05:38] No one is pushing this $25,000 face into a pillow. 价值两万五的脸蛋 哪能做”受”被压枕头上
[05:44] I’m ready to order. 我准备好点餐了
[05:47] Luis, why don’t you take that table? 路易斯 你去搞定那桌吧
[05:48] It’s part of your training, and I don’t want to. 这是你的训练 而且我也不想去
[05:52] Earl, that’s the new day waiter. 厄尔 他是上白班的新服务员
[05:54] He’s also the new gay waiter. 他也是新的”基”务员
[05:56] Oh, I love the gays. 我爱死男同们了
[05:58] They turned an old crack house in my neighborhood 他们把我家那边一间老吸毒房
[06:00] into a cheese shop. 装修成了奶酪店
[06:03] I heard that cheese shop has really good crack. 我听说那家奶酪店卖的毒品很不错呢
[06:07] What’s the soup of the day? 今天的例汤是什么
[06:09] What does it say on the board? 你没看见板子上怎么写的吗
[06:12] And you’re trained. 你已经出师了
[06:14] Max, Han said no, 麦克斯 阿憨拒绝了
[06:16] and we need that cappuccino maker for our shop 我们店里需要一台好咖啡机
[06:18] if we’re ever gonna compete with the Starbucks around the corner 不然我们怎么跟街角的星巴克
[06:21] or the other corner or the other corner. 以及另一个街角 还有另外个街角的店斗呢
[06:24] Or the one that’s currently being built in my ass. 还有正在我屁股上大兴土木的那家
[06:27] What? It’s prime real estate. 干嘛 我那也是黄金地段好吗
[06:30] Everything else in Williamsburg is taken. 威廉斯堡地区已经没有任何空位了
[06:34] Caroline, you need a cappuccino machine? 卡洛琳 你想要卡布奇诺咖啡机吗
[06:35] I can get you one cheap. I know a guy. 我能帮你弄到便宜的 我认识个人
[06:38] And if you need clean urine or a micro pig, 哪天需要干净尿液样本或迷你猪
[06:40] I also know that guy. 我也有认识的人
[06:43] Oh, my God. Who was that? 偶的天啊 他是谁
[06:49] Oh, that’s– that’s Oleg. 刚才是奥列格
[06:50] He’s the cook. 他是厨子
[06:51] He is gorgeous. 他真是太正点了
[06:57] I’m so excited. 我好兴奋
[06:58] Our new machine will be here any minute. 我们的新机器马上就要到了
[07:00] Our lives are about to get a lot more cappuccino-y. 我们的生活要飘出卡布奇诺香啦
[07:03] Or should I say a latte more cappuccino-y? 或者说是卡布奇诺拿铁香
[07:07] No, you should not say any of that. 不 这些白痴话你就不应该说
[07:09] And as for that “special price” Oleg said he’d give us? 至于奥列格说要给我们的”特别价”
[07:12] In all my three-ways, 先说好 玩3P
[07:13] I’m up to bat first, and I don’t kiss. 我得先上 以及不许亲吻
[07:17] During the day, it is hot in herrr. 白天这里面儿可真是热
[07:20] Thanks for the weather report, Ursher. 谢谢你的天气报告 亚瑟儿小子
[07:20] 亚瑟小子 美国知名R&B流行歌手与演员
[07:26] Here it is. 货到了
[07:27] Shut the windows and shut up. 关上窗子 然后闭嘴
[07:30] Well, this is starting exactly like I imagined. 这开场白跟我想的一模一样啊
[07:32] Shut it! 快关上
[07:34] Oleg, where did you get this? 奥列格 你去哪弄来的机器
[07:35] Shut up! 闭嘴
[07:37] Are those sirens? 外面是警铃吗
[07:39] Shut up! 闭嘴
[07:41] Does it come with instructions? 有使用说明书吗
[07:42] The instructions are to shut up. 使用说明就是”闭上嘴”
[07:45] We don’t want it if it’s stolen. 我们不要偷来的赃物
[07:47] I still feel guilty about shaking down that redbox 我现在还对不花钱把DVD自动租赁机的光盘
[07:49] for I don’t know how she does it. 给弄出来而愧疚 但我本人绝对不知情
[07:52] I did not steal it. 这不是我偷的
[07:53] I knowingly bought it from a man who stole it, 我是在知情的情况下 跟偷它的人买了
[07:55] and I’m selling it at a profit. 然后再转手卖了获利
[07:57] It’s the Armenian way. 这是亚美尼亚人的方式
[07:59] You’re not Armenian. 你又不是亚美尼亚人
[08:01] I know, I’m just saying, it’s the Armenian way. 我知道 我只是说”这是亚美尼亚人”的方式
[08:05] It retails for $600, 这零售价是六百块
[08:07] but I’ll give it to you for free 但我愿意免费给你们
[08:09] if you do me a favor. 只要你们帮我做件事
[08:10] Free? 免费吗
[08:11] Okay, I guess Max can do you 好吧 那让麦克斯跟你去
[08:13] in that closet over there. 旁边的更衣间来一炮吧
[08:16] What? 干嘛
[08:16] Now that I see it, I have to have it. 我不能让到嘴的鸭子飞走呀
[08:19] All right, I’ve been saving this pill for something. 好吧 养药千日 用在一时
[08:23] Talk to Sophie. 去探探苏菲的口风
[08:24] See if she wants to get back together. 看她有没有兴趣跟我复合
[08:26] But don’t tell her I’m interested. 但别告诉她我有这想法
[08:28] – Do it discreetly. – Deal. -低调行事 -行
[08:30] And, Oleg, I’m touched and a little surprised. 奥列格 我好感动也有点惊讶啊
[08:34] I didn’t know you knew the word “discreetly” 我不知道你还懂”低调行事”这词
[08:37] Oh, yeah. I have a word-a-day calendar near my bed, 我床边有个每日一词日历
[08:40] next to my big pump jar of pineapple lube. 就在我那一大罐的凤梨味润滑剂旁
[08:47] For when you’re horny and hungry. 发浪肚饿都能挤一发
[08:52] Max, why’d you take it? 麦克斯 你干嘛还吃
[08:54] You don’t have to have sex with him. 你又不用跟他来一炮
[08:55] I know, I’m celebrating. 我知道 我这是在庆祝
[09:06] Hey, I can’t find any of the instructions on here 我在网上找不到我们咖啡机的
[09:08] for our coffeemaker. 使用说明书啊
[09:09] In fairness, I haven’t been looking. 也不怪它 我压根没找
[09:11] I got sidetracked by this buzzfeed list 我被网上一个”刺青写错字”合集的
[09:13] of misspelled tattoos. 帖子给吸引住了
[09:15] This girl got “You go grill” on her neck. 有个女孩刺脖子上次了”妹子烧烤[行啊]”
[09:20] She must really like to cook outside. 她一定是很喜欢在外面煮东西
[09:24] Did you put yourself in a time-out? 你罚自己罚站面壁思过吗
[09:26] No, I’m looking for Sophie. 我在蹲点等苏菲
[09:28] She’s not upstairs. 她不在楼上
[09:29] Look, this is a long way to go 为了拿免费东西
[09:31] to get something for free. 这代价也太大了
[09:32] I was happy to walk into Sears 我很乐意去百货公司里
[09:34] and stuff a cappuccino machine down my pants. 把咖啡机藏到我裤子里偷出来呢
[09:36] I’m not doing it for the free cappuccino machine. 我不是为了免费拿咖啡机才这样
[09:39] I’m doing it for the money we’ll make 我是为了免费咖啡机能为我们
[09:41] from the free cappuccino machine 赚到的钱 才这么大费周章
[09:44] And maybe to help Oleg and Sophie get back together. 顺便帮奥列格与苏菲复合嘛
[09:46] You know, it’s a page out of Shakespeare, and I’m Puck. 就像莎士比亚书中的故事 我就是帕克
[09:46] 帕克 出自莎士比亚的《仲夏夜之梦》 书中的仙王仙后曾让小精灵帕克为有情人牵线
[09:49] Puck from The Real world? 《真实世界》里的帕克吗
[09:49] 美国真人秀节目 帕克是在1994年的成员
[09:53] Am I the only one who’s read a book? 我是唯一读过书的人吗
[09:57] Oh, here she is. I’ll do the talking. 她来了 我来负责套话吧
[09:58] It’s kind of in my wheelhouse. 这方面算是我的强项
[10:00] You have a wheelhouse, 你有个房子
[10:00] wheelhouse有强项或驾驶舱的意思 直译也有房子的意思
[10:01] and we’re living in this dump? 我们为啥要住在这垃圾堆里
[10:03] Morning, Sophie. 早安啊 苏菲
[10:05] You caught me. 被你抓个正着
[10:07] I’m doing the walk of shame. 我现在是炮后羞愧地走回家
[10:09] You know what that means, right? 你们懂意思的吧
[10:11] I was having sex all night with a stranger. 我昨晚跟一个陌生人”大战”了一宿
[10:15] I had sex with a guy all night once. 我也跟个男的床战一宿过
[10:17] At least that’s what he said. I fell asleep at 10:00. 反正他是这么说的 我十点就睡着了
[10:21] Sophie, come in. 苏菲 进来吧
[10:21] We wanted to ask you something kind of important. 我们想问你一件要紧事
[10:23] Oh, okay. 好
[10:24] Well, I’ll tell you. 好吧 那我就说了
[10:27] I don’t think you’re gonna make it in the cupcake business. 我觉得你的小蛋糕生意不会成功
[10:31] Not what the psychic in the subway told me, 地铁站的灵媒跟你说的相反
[10:33] But duly noted. 但我会铭记在心的
[10:36] Actually, it’s more of a personal question. 其实是想问你个更私人的问题
[10:38] Oh, okay. Well, I personally 行 我个人认为
[10:41] don’t think you’re gonna make it in the cupcake business. 你的小蛋糕生意不会成功
[10:43] No, the question is about Oleg. 这问题跟奥列格有关
[10:45] Oh, yeah, he agrees with me. 他也同意我这么说呢
[10:47] God’s sakes, just tell her before she tells us 求你了 就直说吧 免得等会
[10:49] we’re gonna wind up in some disgusting apartment, 她开始描述我们以后会躲在某个烂公寓
[10:51] hiding from our pimp. 躲我们鸨母的未来
[10:54] Okay, okay, Sophie. 好啦好啦 苏菲
[10:56] Do you ever think about getting back together with oleg? 你有想过跟奥列格复合吗
[10:58] Oh, God, no. 天啊 当然没有
[11:00] I’d rather accidently have sex again with my cousin. 我宁愿再发生次意外跟亲戚做爱的惨事呢
[11:05] I hate when that happens. 我可讨厌碰到这情况了
[11:09] Why, did– 干嘛问
[11:11] did he ask about me? 他问我的事了吗
[11:13] Oh, no, no. I was just wondering. 没有啦 我就自己好奇
[11:14] He never even mentions you. 他从来没提过你
[11:16] Oh, good. 那就好
[11:17] ‘Cause I moved on, baby. 因为姐已经不再留恋他了 宝贝
[11:20] Oh, no. No, I– 惨了 惨了 我…
[11:23] I left my Spanx on that Staten Island stoop. 我把我的塑身衣忘在斯塔顿岛了
[11:27] And they’re the good ones, you know, 是好的那套呢 你懂吧
[11:29] with the pee hole in them. 有尿洞的那种
[11:30] I gotta go grab ’em. 我得去拿回来
[11:32] All right. Bye-bye. 好了 再见
[11:41] Okay, good. Now we’ve got the power on, 好了 我们已经把电源插上了
[11:43] but how do we steam the milk? 但是要怎么蒸牛奶
[11:44] Maybe it’s on this touchpad thing. 也许是要按这触控板
[11:47] Holy mother of God! 我去你个亲娘七舅老爷
[11:49] I just steamed my vagina. 我的”小妹妹”被蒸熟了
[11:52] Max, Caroline, your shift started three minutes ago. 麦克斯 卡洛琳 你们三分钟前就该上班了
[11:56] Who cares about sidework? 谁还在乎这份烂兼职
[11:57] I probably can’t have children. 我可能这辈子都生不了小孩了
[12:00] What is wrong with her? 她怎么了
[12:02] She just had her carpet steam-cleaned. 她刚用蒸汽清洗了她的”地毯”
[12:09] You two still haven’t figured out this machine? 你们俩还没搞懂怎么用这台机器吗
[12:11] Move away. I’m Asian and a man. 走开 我是亚洲男人
[12:13] I’m good with this kind of stuff. 我对这种东西很在行
[12:14] Well, Han, actually, it’s pretty dangerous. 阿憨 算了吧 这玩意挺危险的
[12:15] Hey, Han’s a man, according to recent lore. 你最近没听说吗 人家阿憨是个”男人”
[12:19] Let him save the day. 让他来拯救世界吧
[12:21] Okay, let’s see. Here’s the steam one. 好吧 我看看 这个按钮是蒸汽
[12:23] And here’s the button for– ow! 这个按钮是…
[12:27] My neck! 我的脖子
[12:28] It burned my neck! 它烫伤了我的脖子
[12:30] And that was my best feature. 那可是我最迷人的部位了
[12:33] Luckily you’re not taller. 还好你不够高
[12:34] You would’ve burned your vagina. 不然你烫伤的就是阴道啦
[12:39] That cappuccino machine might have just 那台卡布奇诺咖啡机刚可能
[12:40] given me a grande hysterectomy. 给我做了个”大杯”级子宫切除术
[12:43] Caroline, I know this might not be a good time. 卡洛琳 我知道现在时机可能不好
[12:46] I heard about your recent clambake. 我有听说你的鲍鱼被烤了
[12:55] But what did Sophie say? 但我想知道苏菲怎么说
[12:57] I’m sorry, Oleg. Sophie’s moved on. 抱歉 奥列格 苏菲对你已不再留恋
[12:59] She’s seeing other men. 她现在跟其他男人约会
[13:00] Yeah, but not in your neighborhood. 对 但不是在你的那一区
[13:02] She’s classy. 她很会”做”
[13:03] She had the decency to do it on a stoop in Staten Island. 她很尊重地跑到斯塔顿岛的一个小门廊”做”
[13:06] She went to the island without me? 她居然没叫上我 自己去那个岛
[13:09] We were going to travel the world together. 我们说好要一起环游世界的
[13:09] 斯塔顿岛是美国纽约湾对面的岛屿
[13:14] Oleg– 奥列格
[13:16] Oleg, are you crying? 奥列格 你是在哭吗
[13:17] No, I have a booger situation. 不 我只是鼻屎太多堵得慌
[13:22] Says the man who cooks the food. 此话出自我们餐厅大厨之口
[13:27] Hey, what’s this area back there? 那里面是什么地方
[13:30] Uh, it’s our closet, why? 那是我们的衣橱 怎么了
[13:32] I should check it out. 我应该进去看看
[13:33] I’m always looking for places 我一直在找地方
[13:35] to have sex with women who are not Sophie. 能让我带不是苏菲的女人去做爱
[13:40] Is Oleg in here? 奥列格在这里吗
[13:41] I thought I smelled him. 我闻到他的体香了
[13:44] That delicious mix of man and butter. 男人味和奶油混合在一起的香味
[13:50] Oleg’s in the closet. 奥列格在”柜里”呢
[13:51] Oh, honey, I could’ve told you that. 亲爱的 你不说我也知道
[13:56] Really, luis, Oleg is straight. 路易斯 奥列格真的是直男
[13:58] Wait till you see what happens 等我下菜单的时候
[13:59] when I place an order for a bone-in rib eye. 要一份”硬骨”肋眼牛排 你就知道了
[14:03] It’s true. He shows us his penis every– 真的 他几乎每天露鸟都给我们看
[14:05] Ah-ah-ah-ah, boundaries, girls, boundaries. 底线啊 姑娘们 底线
[14:10] So is it a nice one? 那他那只是神雕吗
[14:14] Well, it did open a door for me once. 他的”雕兄”有次还帮我开门了呢
[14:19] Hey, Luis, maybe you can help us. 路易斯 或许你能帮我们个忙
[14:21] Since you’re a lifer, 你是个生活家
[14:21] you have to know how to work this thing. 你肯定知道这咖啡机要怎么操作
[14:22] No, no, no, no, no, no, I work for a diner. 不 不可能 我是为餐厅工作
[14:24] I don’t work for you. 又不是为你俩工作
[14:25] Don’t bring me into your drama. 别把我牵扯进你们的事里
[14:30] Oh, I have to get this. 我得接下电话
[14:30] It’s my mother. She’s on death watch. 是我妈 她在守灵
[14:32] But we used to have the same machine 但我在星巴克工作时
[14:34] When I worked at Starbucks. 用的咖啡机跟这台一样
[14:35] Mami, como esta su lou gehrig’s? 妈咪 你还好吗[西语]
[14:39] No, I am not working at Starbucks. 不 我才不去星巴克打工
[14:42] That’s not what I was gonna say. 我没想要这么说呀
[14:45] Just for two hours. 只是去打两小时工而已嘛
[14:47] We can quit after we learn how to work this damn machine. 等我们学会怎么用之后就可以不干了
[14:49] Hey, I am not a quitter. 老娘从不说不干就不干
[14:51] I get fired. That’s my wheelhouse. 老娘只能是被炒 这是我的强项
[15:00] I can’t believe we got hired so quickly. 真不敢相信这么快工作就到手了
[15:03] And I can’t believe I’m a medium apron. 我也不敢相信我居然得穿中号的围裙
[15:06] And I can’t believe I’m working 我也不敢相信我在
[15:07] for a corporate coffee place. 一家连锁咖啡店上班
[15:09] This might be the lowest point of my life, 这或许是我人生的最低点
[15:11] and my mom once lost me 我妈有次在赌场后面玩垃圾游戏
[15:12] in a craps game behind a casino. 把我弄丢 我都没这么低落
[15:17] Hi, we’re here to be trained. 你好 我们是来受训的新员工
[15:18] I know. That’s unfortunate. 我知道 真是太不幸了
[15:21] My name’s Devon. 我叫德文
[15:22] Well, that’s unfortunate. 那才叫不幸呢
[15:25] Let’s get this over with. 咱们赶紧开始吧
[15:26] I have a lot of other places I need to be. 我还有很多地方得去呢
[15:28] Like your mom’s basement? 比如你住的老妈家地下室吗
[15:30] Hey, you don’t have to give me attitude. 你没必要在这给我甩脸色
[15:32] I don’t have to, but it’s my pleasure. 我是没必要 但我爽这样做
[15:34] Sorry, Devon. It’s just that it’s hard for her, 抱歉 德文 她可能有点难以接受
[15:36] ’cause your name is Devon. 因为你的名字叫德文
[15:39] So what are you girls? Writers? 你们俩到底是什么 俩作家吗
[15:40] Folk duo? Just bitches? 民谣二重唱 还是俩贱人
[15:45] Nailed it, loser. 说对了 废柴
[15:46] Max, pace yourself. 麦克斯 别咄咄逼人了
[15:47] We need this job for another hour and 50 minutes. 我们只需再忍1个小时50分钟就好
[15:50] Okay, but for real, how long do you gotta work here 好吧 说正事 我得在这工作多久
[15:52] before the health insurance kicks in? 才享有医保待遇
[15:53] And is there dental? 包括牙医吗
[15:54] ’cause I got a dead tooth doing nothing for me. 因为我里面有一颗没用的烂牙
[15:57] The insurance kicks in after 30 days. 工作30天之后才享有医保
[15:59] But it’s a PPO, not an HMO. 这是工会提供的 不是廉价的那种医保
[16:01] Oh, we just got an HMO at our other job. 我们另一份工作里已经有一位基佬了
[16:01] HOMO 指同性恋
[16:03] He’s a Charlotte. 他是夏绿蒂那型的
[16:05] Okay, here we go. 好吧 开始了
[16:07] Look, this is the machine we use for everything. 我们做什么咖啡都要用到这台机子
[16:09] It’s incredibly easy to work 操作非常容易
[16:11] unless you’re stupid, 除非你是笨蛋
[16:12] In which case, tell me now. 如果是的话 请趁早告诉我
[16:13] Devon, we’re not your mean stepdad. 德文 我们不是你恶毒的继父
[16:15] Just show us how to use the machine. 快教我们如何操作这台机子吧
[16:18] Listen up. 听好了
[16:19] Unlatch the portafilter from the group head. 先从热水流出来的口把过滤斗拿出来
[16:21] Press here for an ounce of grounds. 按这里弄出一盎司的咖啡粉
[16:23] Tamp it in, pack it down, turn it on. 再塞进去 压实 打开按钮
[16:25] I didn’t get that, did you? 我没听明白 你呢
[16:26] Honestly, all I heard was group head. 老实说 我只听见流水的头
[16:29] So you tamp, pack, turn the knob, 反正就是塞进去 压实 扭把手
[16:31] Wait 3, blast for 30, then you pour the shot. 等3秒 水烧开需30秒 然后把咖啡倒出来
[16:33] Place the steam wand halfway in the pitcher 等牛奶热到103度后 把蒸汽棒倾斜45度角
[16:35] at a 45-degree angle until the milk is 103 degrees. 放进奶缸的一半左右 制作奶泡
[16:38] So what you’re saying is it’s easier to make meth? 你是想说做制作冰毒比制作咖啡简单多了吗
[16:42] Syrups, powders, whipped cream is right here. 糖浆 咖啡粉 生奶油都在这里
[16:45] You ever work with one of these? 你们俩有用过这玩意吗
[16:46] I think I can handle it. I went to Wharton. 我觉得应该不难 我是华顿商学院毕业的
[16:48] – Well, I went to Harvard. – And I went to juvie. -我还是哈佛毕业的呢 -我是少教所毕业的
[16:50] And we’re all here wearing an apron. 而结果我们仨都穿着围裙在这里打工
[16:55] A grande double cap, non-fat. 大杯双份无脂卡布奇诺
[16:58] Grande double cap, non-fat. 大杯双份 无脂卡布奇诺
[16:59] Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow. 喵喵 喵喵喵
[17:02] A venti triple cap, no whip. 超大杯三份卡布奇诺 不加鲜奶油
[17:04] Venti triple cap, no whip. 超大杯三份卡布奇诺 不加鲜奶油
[17:05] Meow, meow, shmeow, meow. 喵喵 喵喵喵
[17:08] Grande double soy latte. 大杯双份豆奶拿铁
[17:10] Grande double soy latte. 大杯双份豆奶拿铁
[17:11] – Got it, Max? – Nope. -收到了吗 麦克斯 -没有
[17:14] Where’s those drinks, Max? 咖啡好了吗 麦克斯
[17:16] Working on it, getting close. 正在做 快好了
[17:20] And I finished all over myself. 结果全”喷”到自己身上了
[17:24] That’s so me. 果然是我的风格
[17:25] Come on, Max, it can’t be that hard. 拜托 麦克斯 没这么难吧
[17:27] You two, switch. 你们俩 换一换
[17:28] I gotta put out more napkins. 我得多拿点纸巾出去
[17:30] That Women’s Breakup Support Group is here, 那个女人分手互助协会来了
[17:32] And they tap us out. 她们会用光咱们的纸巾
[17:34] Think they’re crying now? 你以为她们现在就在哭吗
[17:35] Just wait till we run out of cake pops. 等没了蛋糕棒棒糖 你再听听
[17:39] I’ll have a tall cap, triple-shot half caf. 我要中杯卡布奇诺 三份浓缩 半低咖啡因
[17:41] Small scrap, nipple slap, half half. 小渣渣 打奶头 半半
[17:47] That’s not what I said. 这不是我的原话
[17:48] Tall cap triple-shot half caf? 中杯卡布奇诺 三份浓缩 半低咖啡因吗
[17:51] Girl, you’re good at this. 姑娘 你还真行
[17:51] You should work at Starbucks. 你真适合在星巴克工作
[17:54] I am good. I think I’m getting the hang of this. 我是很厉害 我觉得我会操作这台机子了
[17:56] Now I just have to– 现在我得先
[17:58] Holy mother of– ouch! 我擦咧 疼死老娘了
[18:00] This thing hates women so much, 这台咖啡机一定是仇视女性
[18:01] We should call it Texas. 我们应该管它叫”德州”
[18:01] 因为德州通过了一系列歧视女人的法案
[18:08] Or Ohio. 或是俄亥俄州
[18:08] 俄亥俄州有不允许怀孕20周以上妇女堕胎的法令
[18:10] Or, to be honest, most of America. 或者老实说 美国大部分地区都这样
[18:14] I’ll have a tall drip, extra hot. 我要一杯热腾腾的中杯滴滤咖啡
[18:16] Uh, what’s your name? 请问你您贵姓
[18:17] Gregg, with thres “G”s. 格雷格 木字旁的格
[18:19] Yeah, you’re gonna be this picture of a penis. 好的 我就画一个鸡鸡的图案好了
[18:27] That’s rude. 你也太没礼貌了
[18:28] Now it has a hat on it. 现在我再送它顶帽子
[18:32] It’s saying, “Good day.” 它在跟你说”你好”
[18:34] Do you want me to talk to your manager? 你想让我去找你们的经理谈谈吗
[18:36] Yeah, in about 20 minutes, 没错 再等20分钟
[18:37] after she learns this machine. 等她学会怎么用这台咖啡机再去
[18:41] Hi. 你好
[18:43] I’ll take a non-fat venti drip for Vera 维拉要一杯超大杯无脂的滴滤咖啡
[18:46] And a tall latte for Fran 弗兰要一杯中杯的拿铁
[18:49] And a gingerbread latte with 11 splendas. 再来一杯加11包代糖的姜汁鲜奶拿铁
[18:53] Can you two explain what this is? 你们俩能给我解释一下这个吗
[18:56] I’d say it’s pretty obvious. 这不是显而易见的吗
[18:57] That’s a penis wearing a hat. 那是一个带着帽子的鸡鸡
[19:00] Why? 为什么
[19:01] Because it’s bald and a little insecure. 因为它秃头没安全感啊
[19:06] Dudes, you’re, like, fired. 好吧 你们俩被解雇了
[19:08] Come on, Devon. 拜托 德文
[19:09] We just need 20 more minutes to learn that machine. 再给我20分钟学习怎么用这台机子
[19:11] – Please? – No. -拜托了 -不行
[19:13] Return your aprons and caps. 把你们的围裙和帽子摘下
[19:15] And do not even think 还有不要想着
[19:16] about putting sandwiches in your pockets. 把三明治装到口袋里带走
[19:19] What? 太没天理了
[19:21] A girl can’t get a morning bun? 辛苦”做”了那么久 连个面包都不给拿吗
[19:23] No and no. 不行 绝对不行
[19:25] And take this “crappuccino” you made with you. 还有把你们做的这杯”屎不奇诺”带走
[19:31] Oh, yeah, that is not quite right. 的确 味道不太对
[19:34] And it hit my dead tooth. 我的烂牙开始疼了
[19:42] How you doing with that milk? 你牛奶弄得怎么样
[19:43] Great. 很好
[19:44] Mine’s more whipped than Nick Cannon. 我打出来的奶泡比用尼克·卡农的舌头还厉害
[19:44] 著名的饶舌歌手
[19:48] Hola, chicas. 你们好呀 姑娘们
[19:48] How’s it going with your new machine? 你们的新咖啡机用得怎么样了
[19:50] Not that I care or am invested at all. 就问问 完全没有关心成分
[19:53] Oh, I think mine’s coming. 我觉得我的要做好了
[19:54] I think mine’s coming. 要来了
[19:57] You don’t even know if you’re coming or not? 自己来不来[高潮] 你都不知道啊
[19:59] That’s so you. 果然是你的风格
[20:01] Have you seen Oleg? 你们有见到奥列格吗
[20:03] No, not since he came out of the closet. 从他出[了衣]柜之后 就再也没见过他了
[20:05] Why are you looking for him? 你找他干嘛
[20:07] How is this your business? 关你什么事
[20:09] Because you said, “Have you seen Oleg?” 因为你问我 “有没有见过奥列格”
[20:11] You got me. 对哦
[20:13] Look at you. 瞧瞧你
[20:14] So much spice, so much pain. 嘴巴那么毒 内心一定有很多苦吧
[20:18] You got me. 被你发现了
[20:19] Hey, everybody. 各位好呀
[20:21] Hola, Oleg, and Oleg’s sister? 你好呀 奥列格 这位是你妹吗
[20:26] This is Sasha. 她是萨莎
[20:27] We met last night 我们昨晚认识的
[20:28] and a few times this morning. 早上又重新”认识”了几次
[20:30] But do me a favor. 帮我个忙
[20:31] Don’t tell Sophie about this? 不要告诉苏菲吗
[20:32] No, do tell her. 不 尽管告诉她
[20:33] I’ve moved on. 老子也看开了
[20:35] I filled that hole she left. 她留下的那个”洞” 我已经填满了
[20:37] Come on, 走吧
[20:38] let’s get you back to your uncle’s house 在你叔叔没醒之前
[20:39] before he wakes up. 赶紧送你回去
[20:42] Oh, it happens to a lot of gays. 很多基佬都会这样
[20:44] They come out, they freak out, 一旦出柜 他们就会恐慌
[20:46] they go back in. 然后又躲进去
[20:48] But I see him. 但我看到了他的心
[20:50] And I’ll be here until he sees me. 我会一直在这里等着 等到他看见我的心
[20:54] Hola, mami. 你好呀 妈咪
[20:56] Charlotte’s headed for a fall. 夏绿蒂注定是飞蛾扑火啊
[21:00] I did it. I made a perfect cappuccino. 我成功了 我做了一杯完美的卡布奇诺
[21:02] 75% of my body is burned, but I did it. 虽然我全身有75%被烫伤 但我成功了
[21:06] So how is it? 味道如何
[21:08] We are so putting the small scrap, 我们一定要把这小渣渣
[21:10] nipple slap, half half on the menu. 打奶头 半半咖啡加入餐单
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第3季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第3季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme