时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Get the birthday candle ready, ’cause… | 把生日蜡烛准备好 因为… |
[00:05] | here comes Chestnut’s carrot cake! | 栗宝的胡萝卜蛋糕要登场啦 |
[00:10] | I know we want this to be special, | 我知道要给他庆祝这特别的日子 |
[00:12] | but Chestnut is a horse. | 但栗宝是只马 |
[00:13] | Any day he’s not being made into an Ikea meatball | 每个他没被做成宜家肉丸的日子 |
[00:16] | is a birthday. | 都是过生日 |
[00:19] | And remember, even though it’s his tenth birthday, | 记得 虽然今年是他十岁生日 |
[00:21] | we have to pretend he’s six | 但得假装是六岁生日哦 |
[00:23] | or he’ll be in a bad mood all week. | 不然他一整周都会很不爽的 |
[00:28] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[00:29] | Happy birthday, Chestnut! | 栗宝生日快乐 |
[00:33] | Max! He was supposed to do that! | 麦克斯 蜡烛应该是他来吹 |
[00:35] | What? I know what he wished for. | 有啥关系 我知道他的愿望 |
[00:36] | That one day, he and I live in a world | 有一天 我们能生活在一个 |
[00:38] | where our love is recognized | 我们的爱能获得认同 |
[00:40] | and we have the same rights as gay couples. | 并像其他同性恋夫妻享受同等权利的世界 |
[00:43] | There you go, baby. | 快吃吧 宝贝 |
[00:45] | Hey, look, his shoe just fell off. | 你看 他的鞋掉了 |
[00:48] | Or maybe he kicked it off | 有可能是他踢掉鞋子 |
[00:49] | ’cause he’s getting ready to partay. | 准备好来一场疯狂派对啦 |
[00:52] | What are we gonna do? | 这可怎么办啊 |
[00:53] | We don’t have any money. | 我们没有钱了 |
[00:55] | I wanted a massage last week, | 我上周想要做按摩 |
[00:56] | so I just sat next to someone on the bus | 所以我坐公车时 就坐在一个 |
[00:58] | who looked like he’d touch me. | 看起来会乱摸我的人旁边 |
[01:01] | I may have an idea how we can get ’em. | 我可能办法帮他换新鞋 |
[01:03] | A guy I picked up at Oktoberfest is a blacksmith. | 我在慕尼黑啤酒节钓的男人是个铁匠 |
[01:06] | At least I think he was. | 我认为他是啦 |
[01:07] | I remember a leather apron | 我记得有皮围裙 |
[01:09] | and something being heated in a fire. | 然后有个烧红的”铁棒”之类的 |
[01:26] | Well, I found my blacksmith. | 我找到那个铁匠啦 |
[01:28] | He now shares an artisan barn | 他现在跟用蜜蜂做衣服的 |
[01:30] | with a lady who makes clothing out of bees. | 一个女人合开一家工匠铺 |
[01:33] | I guess that’s why our cupcake shop didn’t work. | 现在我知道为什么我们小蛋糕店倒闭了 |
[01:35] | We weren’t providing a service that everyone needs. | 我们没有提供大众”需要”的服务 |
[01:38] | I looked at our boy, | 我看了看栗宝 |
[01:39] | and not only does Chestnut need four new shoes, | 他不只需要新的四只鞋子 |
[01:42] | He has a hoof fungus. | 他还有香港蹄 |
[01:44] | A hoof fungus? That’s so ghetto. | 香港蹄 好贫民区风啊 |
[01:47] | I’m pretty sure he got it from me | 我很确定是我害的 |
[01:48] | because we shower together. | 我们一起洗澡时传染的吧 |
[01:50] | And the cost of new shoes and vet fee? $1,400. | 新马蹄加兽医费用总计要一千四 |
[01:54] | Max, I feel awful. | 麦克斯 我好惭愧 |
[01:56] | I’m a bad mother. | 我是个坏母亲 |
[01:57] | You’re not a bad mother. | 你才不是呢 |
[01:58] | I know bad mothers. I came out of one. | 我是坏母亲生出来的 所以我特了解 |
[02:03] | Ladies, what’s happening over there? | 姑娘们 那边是怎么回事 |
[02:05] | You know a gathering of more than two white people | 我一看到有超过两个白人在一起 |
[02:07] | makes me nervous. | 我就心惊肉跳 |
[02:10] | Earl, one of them’s asian. | 厄尔 其中一个是亚洲人啊 |
[02:11] | Ah, same thing. | 都一样啦 |
[02:14] | Who would I talk to about the diner? | 这餐厅谁是管事的 |
[02:16] | We’re interested in renting this location | 我们有兴趣想租下这地方 |
[02:18] | to film a TV show. | 来拍电视剧 |
[02:19] | We think your diner would be a great place to kill someone. | 我们觉得这餐厅超适合当杀人现场 |
[02:22] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[02:23] | ‘Cause every time I come in here, I die a little. | 每次走进这餐厅 我内心都死去一部分 |
[02:26] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[02:27] | Tom Woo, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. | 汤姆·吴 《法律与秩序 特殊受害者》剧组 |
[02:29] | Shut your face, Tom Woo! | 我勒个去 汤姆·吴 |
[02:32] | I love all the Law & Orders, especially SVU. | 我爱死这剧了 尤其是《特殊受害者》系列 |
[02:36] | Their stories are ripped from the headlines, | 因为故事都是从新闻头条翻拍的 |
[02:38] | and I don’t read the newspaper, | 我这人从不看报纸 |
[02:39] | so that’s where I get all my news. | 所以你们就是我的新闻台啊 |
[02:42] | Cool. Let me go get the director. | 很好 我去叫导演 |
[02:43] | That’s him over there. | 就是那边那位 |
[02:44] | Look how cute the director is. | 你看那导演多可爱 |
[02:47] | He’s my rugged guy type. | 他符合我的粗犷男型呢 |
[02:49] | Not really rugged at all, | 也不是真粗汉子 |
[02:50] | but buys expensive, ruggedlooking clothing | 只是从萨克斯第五大道精品百货里 |
[02:52] | from Saks 5th Avenue. | 买粗犷型名贵衣服的男人 |
[02:54] | Hi. DJ Kingsley. | 你好 我是迪杰·金斯利 |
[02:56] | Nice beard. | 胡子挺帅 |
[02:57] | You grow out that stubble | 是自己长的呢 |
[02:58] | or just set your razor to “Jason Statham.” | 还是把剃须刀设置到”霸气男星”模式了 |
[03:01] | Excuse me, sir. | 打扰一下 先生 |
[03:03] | You’ve got a great face. | 你的相貌很出色 |
[03:04] | Have you ever done any extra work? | 您有当临演的经验吗 |
[03:06] | Well, I was in the 1973 classic | 我出演过1973年经典电影 |
[03:08] | Scream, blacula, scream. | 《尖叫吧 博古拉》 |
[03:11] | Pam grier kicked me in the nuts | 女主演在电影中踹了我蛋蛋 |
[03:14] | and called me a “jive turkey.” | 然后骂我是”装逼男” |
[03:17] | If you’d consider it, | 希望您愿意考虑一下 |
[03:18] | I’d love to have your look in the episode. | 我很乐意看到这集里有您出现 |
[03:20] | Hey, what about me? | 那我呢 |
[03:21] | You can shave my head, drag me behind a car, | 你可以要我剃光头 拖我到车后 |
[03:23] | or anything else I’ve already done for free. | 或做任何我让人免费做过的事 |
[03:25] | Sure. And you must be an actress. | 没问题 而你想必是个女演员吧 |
[03:28] | You’re way too pretty to just be a waitress. | 你太美 不可能只是个服务员 |
[03:31] | Thank you! | 谢谢夸奖 |
[03:32] | In fact I have done a little acting. | 其实我是有过一点表演经验啦 |
[03:35] | In high school, I portrayed Fantine in Les Miserables. | 高中的时候 我扮演过《悲惨世界》里的芳汀 |
[03:41] | Just hearing you say that makes me “Miserobble.” | 听你那么念就让我觉得好”悲催”了 |
[03:45] | Well, how about it? | 怎么样呢 |
[03:46] | You wanna hang with me | 想跟我一起玩 |
[03:47] | and be an extra on Special Victims Unit? | 然后在《特殊受害人》里当临演吗 |
[03:49] | It pays 112 a day | 付你112块一天 |
[03:50] | plus whatever you normally make in tips. | 再加上你每天应挣得的小费 |
[03:52] | Oh, so about 115? I’m in. | 那就是112加3块 我愿意 |
[03:55] | Mama needs a new pair of horseshoes. | 老娘要买新的”马鞋”啦 |
[03:57] | So where’s the boss? | 那你们的话事人呢 |
[03:59] | I’m the boss, but I’ll get the guy who owns the place. | 我就是话事人 但我去叫这地方的店主来吧 |
[04:02] | Oleg! | 奥列格 |
[04:03] | They’re shooting a TV show here, | 他们要在这里拍电视剧 |
[04:05] | And the back of my head or the side of my boob | 我的后脑勺或者我的侧乳 |
[04:06] | is gonna be in it! | 会入镜呢 |
[04:08] | Good for you, Max. | 恭喜你啊 麦克斯 |
[04:09] | I was on Ukraine’s version of big brother once, | 我曾经上过乌克兰版《老大哥》 |
[04:09] | 《老大哥》让数对年轻男女 住进充满摄影机与麦克风的房子里 进行社交生存游戏的节目 | |
[04:12] | better known as just living in Ukraine. | 其实就是乌克兰的每日生活 |
[04:17] | Han! Law and order: Special Victims Unit | 阿憨 《法律与秩序 特殊受害人》 |
[04:19] | wants to shoot in the diner, and if you don’t say yes, | 想来餐厅里拍摄 如果你不同意 |
[04:21] | you’ll be my special victim when I cut your unit off. | 我就会剁了你的”特殊受害鸡” |
[04:25] | Please say yes, Han. | 求你答应了 阿憨 |
[04:26] | They’re gonna pay us to be in the background. | 我们当当背景路人甲就有钱拿呢 |
[04:28] | But do you know how to act? | 但你们会演戏吗 |
[04:30] | Actually we do. | 我们还真会呢 |
[04:31] | My acting’s method, whereas hers is more meth head. | 我懂”方法演技” 她懂”冰毒演技”[音似] |
[04:39] | Hey, come in. | 进来吧 |
[04:40] | And remember, | 记得 |
[04:40] | if he says no, he doesn’t mean it. | 如果他拒绝 完全是口是心非 |
[04:42] | He just wants you to flirt with him a little bit. | 他只是希望你能多挑逗挑逗他 |
[04:45] | Not so fast, Max. | 话别说太早 麦克斯 |
[04:46] | Hello, I’m Han Lee, the owner and proprietor. | 我是李憨 这家点的老板与产权所有人 |
[04:49] | Oh, “proprietor.” | 还”产权所有人”呢 |
[04:50] | That’s word’s bigger than you are. | 这五个字写起来比你身长还长[词深度] |
[04:54] | What kinda compensation do you want? | 你想要多少补偿费用 |
[04:56] | Whoa, whoa, my asian brother. | 哎哟 我的亚洲兄弟 |
[04:58] | Slow down! Let’s enjoy the dance. | 别这么直接 咱们慢慢来嘛 |
[05:01] | We’d like to shoot here. | 我们想在这里拍摄 |
[05:02] | It’s got the right amount of funk and skank. | 这里的街头与骚气挺合适的 |
[05:04] | If we do real good in this and get a spinoff, | 如果我们演得够好 出衍生剧 |
[05:06] | that’ll be the name of our show | 这就会是我们的剧名了吧 |
[05:08] | Funk and skank. | “街妹与骚妹” |
[05:10] | Okay, but I don’t wanna be skank. | 好吧 但我不想当骚妹 |
[05:12] | Oh, clearly I’m skank. | 绝对是姐当骚妹好吗 |
[05:15] | And may I say I’m honored | 我想说 我很荣幸 |
[05:17] | I have such a worthy opponent to barter with. | 能跟你这与我旗鼓相当的对手切磋生意 |
[05:23] | Dude, I’m from Pasadena. | 我是加州帕萨迪纳市长大的 |
[05:27] | I can’t believe this! | 我真不敢相信 |
[05:28] | I never thought I’d be in a TV show | 我没想过有一天我能上到一个 |
[05:30] | where no one was yelling, | 并没有一堆人喊着 |
[05:31] | “You are not the father!” | “你不是她亲爹”的电视节目 |
[05:31] | 知名电视节目《莫瑞秀》的单元 与生父失联的母亲上节目找出孩子亲爹验DNA | |
[05:38] | Let’s go. Bring in the waitress extras. | 来吧 叫服务员临演出来 |
[05:40] | Ooh, I love these uniforms! | 我好喜欢这制服啊 |
[05:42] | I feel like Brenda from 90210 | 感觉像《飞越比佛利》里的布兰达 |
[05:44] | when she was dressed as that ’50s waitress at the Peach Pit. | 在核桃餐厅里打扮成50年代女服务员的样子 |
[05:48] | Well, when we’re the big stars of funk and skank, | 等我们成为巨星”街妹与骚妹”的时候 |
[05:50] | we won’t have to wear any uniforms. | 我们就不用穿任何制服了 |
[05:52] | But wait, aren’t funk and skank cops? | 等等 “街妹与骚妹”不是警察吗 |
[05:55] | Uh, no, they’re hookers. | 不是 她们是妓女 |
[05:58] | How about a compromise? | 折衷一下吧 |
[05:59] | Cops by day, prostitutes by night? | 白天是警察 晚上是妓女如何 |
[06:02] | You know, copstitutes. | 所谓的警妓合一嘛 |
[06:04] | Either way, we’re New York’s finest. | 反正这俩行当 我们都是纽约最强的 |
[06:07] | Okay, everybody, ready! Here we go. | 好了 大家准备 开始吧 |
[06:10] | Look at Earl over there. | 你看厄尔 |
[06:12] | Good luck, Earl! | 厄尔 祝你好运 |
[06:14] | Camera on the door. Scene eight, take one. | 镜头对准门口 第八幕 第一次拍摄 |
[06:16] | And action! Shooter comes in. | 开拍 杀手走进来 |
[06:24] | And cut! Good! Reset. | 结束 很好 复位 |
[06:26] | Earl, that was inspiring. | 厄尔 太激励人心了 |
[06:28] | I hope everyone who sees you goes out and ignores a crime. | 希望大家看完后 都能对罪案袖手旁观 |
[06:32] | It was like that scene was about the cash register guy. | 刚才那一幕 感觉你这收银员才是主角 |
[06:34] | You really brought something extra. | 你为这幕戏带来更多内涵 |
[06:36] | I smell an Emmy. | 我有闻到艾美奖的味道哦 |
[06:38] | Oh, that’s weed. | 纯粹是大麻味而已 |
[06:41] | Hi. Sorry we haven’t gotten to you guys yet. | 抱歉 让你们等着我们拍摄了 |
[06:43] | Why don’t you hang out in the office? | 你们何不去办公室里休息呢 |
[06:45] | I hear there’s good sushi. | 听说里面准备了上好寿司呢 |
[06:46] | You look pretty. | 你看起来好漂亮 |
[06:48] | I think the director kinda likes me. | 导演好像对我有意思呢 |
[06:51] | Well, I don’t know about him, but his penis does. | 心我不知道 但他的鸡鸡肯定对你有意思 |
[06:55] | Okay, camera on the door. | 好了 镜头对准门口 |
[06:57] | Scene eight, take two. | 第八幕 第二次拍摄 |
[06:59] | And action! Shooter comes in. | 开拍 杀手进门 |
[07:02] | Bang! Bang! | 呯 呯 |
[07:05] | Cut! | 停 |
[07:07] | Excuse me, how did you get through? | 抱歉 你是怎么进来的 |
[07:09] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[07:10] | I once got through the Berlin wall. | 柏林墙老娘都翻过来了 |
[07:11] | You think two kids with walkietalkies can stop me? | 两个拿着无线对讲机的娃能挡得住我吗 |
[07:16] | Damn, this room’s got a sweet spread. | 哇靠 这里面也太爽了吧 |
[07:18] | Free sushi? Uh, yes. | 免费寿司 必须来 |
[07:21] | Free dessert? Uh duh. | 免费点心 废话吗 |
[07:24] | This is great. | 这样太棒了 |
[07:25] | We’ve gotta figure out a way to get paid | 我们得好好想想怎么才能 |
[07:26] | to sit around, eat free food, and do nothing more often. | 多多免费蹭吃 坐着休息 还啥都不干 |
[07:29] | Oh, I think you cracked that code a long time ago. | 这方面你早已是多年老手了吧 |
[07:34] | Would it be tacky | 如果我把寿司 |
[07:35] | if I packed some sushi in my purse for later? | 都藏到我包里留着晚点吃 会丢人吗 |
[07:37] | Already packed mine, already packed yours. | 我早把你那份和我那份藏好了 |
[07:40] | This is the VIP lounge. | 这里就是贵宾休息室 |
[07:42] | See? The shrimp have already been deturded. | 你看 虾子的纱线都被处理过了呢 |
[07:46] | Oh, hi, girls. | 你们在啊 姑娘们 |
[07:48] | You finally got new uniforms. You look stupid. | 你们终于有新制服了 看起来好蠢啊 |
[07:52] | These are actually from the costume department | 我们这身制服可是由人家《法律与秩序》剧组 |
[07:54] | of a little show called Law & Order: SVU | 服装部门所准备的呢 |
[07:56] | that Max and I are costarring in. | 我跟麦克斯在里面客串演出哦 |
[07:58] | Costars? Honey, please. | 还客串呢 宝贝 |
[08:00] | You two are just extras. | 你们俩就临演而已 |
[08:03] | Um, extra paid and full of purse sushi. | 额外酬劳[临演] 外加满包的寿司 |
[08:08] | They’re ready for you two. | 准备好等你们上场了 |
[08:09] | Oh! Be right there. | 马上到 |
[08:10] | Just gonna put my purse in the fridge. | 我去把包包放冰箱里就来 |
[08:12] | Thomas. Tom. Tpain. Can we chat? | 汤玛斯 汤姆 汤哥 能聊两句吗 |
[08:15] | What is it, dude? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[08:16] | Your crew got soy sauce all over my computer. | 你们团队的人把酱油撒到我电脑上了 |
[08:19] | And according to our agreement, you must pay all the damages. | 根据我们的协议 你得赔偿所有的损失 |
[08:22] | – How much do you want? – $300. | -你要多少钱 -三百块 |
[08:25] | It’s a piece of crap. | 这就一台垃圾电脑 |
[08:26] | But it was a gift from my father. | 这电脑是我爸送我的呢 |
[08:28] | And you know how important family is in our culture. | 我们的文化里 家人的地位你又不是不懂 |
[08:31] | Again, I don’t. I was raised by two white women. | 我真不知道 我被一对白人拉拉抚养长大 |
[08:36] | Yes, uh, who do I talk to about becoming a star? | 我想当女主演该跟谁谈呢 |
[08:43] | This is so exciting! | 好兴奋啊 |
[08:45] | God! That woman keeps pushing my head down. | 天啊 那女的一直把我的头往下按 |
[08:47] | I feel like I’m on a date with her. | 就像是我平时的约会对象似的 |
[08:50] | Okay, so you guys are here behind the counter, | 你们俩就待在柜台后 |
[08:52] | doing your waitress thing. | 忙服务员的活儿 |
[08:54] | Shooter aims for the cook | 杀手枪口对准厨师 |
[08:55] | but hits her, our featured waitress. | 结果误击到她 也就是女配角 |
[08:58] | Hey, didn’t I already see you on SVU? | 我是不是在这个剧里看过你了 |
[09:00] | Oh, yeah, I remember. | 我想起来啦 |
[09:01] | They found your head in a mini fridge in the Hudson. | 他们在哈德逊河里的小冰箱里找到你的头 |
[09:03] | I knew I recognized you. | 我就知道我见过你 |
[09:05] | Wait, we’ve already killed you? | 等等 你在剧里死过了吗 |
[09:07] | Sorry, babe, you’re out. | 抱歉 你不能演了 |
[09:10] | Well, you gave great head. | 你头部的那镜头很不错呢 |
[09:12] | Tom, we gotta bump someone up to the featured waitress. | 汤姆 我们得找另一个人来演女配角 |
[09:14] | Pays 1,000 more bucks. | 女配酬劳多一千块呢 |
[09:16] | Max, that could be the extra money | 麦克斯 那多出来的酬劳 |
[09:17] | we need for Chestnut. | 可以给栗宝治病呢 |
[09:18] | Could one of us do it? | 能让我们其中一个当吗 |
[09:20] | Can either of you act like you’ve been hit with a bullet? | 你们俩有人会演中弹的样子吗 |
[09:22] | Well, it just so happens | 真是无巧不成书 |
[09:23] | I have been hit by a bullet twice | 小女子还真中弹过两次 |
[09:26] | Once at a 7-eleven and once running away | 一次是在一家便利店 而另一次是在 |
[09:28] | in the parking lot of a 7-eleven. | 那家便利店的停车场里中的 |
[09:30] | So yeah, I think I got this. | 所以这肯定是没问题 |
[09:32] | I’m thinking maybe a blonde would be better. | 我觉得金发女孩比较适合这个角色 |
[09:34] | Caroline? | 卡洛琳 |
[09:35] | Well, I did have a pretty convincing death scene | 我以前演到芳汀死亡的时候 |
[09:38] | as Fantine, and I died like… | 还颇为逼真的呢 |
[09:40] | Well, should I just show you? | 要不我演给你看吧 |
[09:54] | You are such a nerd. | 你真是呆爆了 |
[09:59] | That’s great, Caroline. | 挺好的 卡洛琳 |
[10:00] | Special effects, | 特效组 |
[10:01] | put the blood device on Caroline. | 帮卡洛琳装上爆血装置 |
[10:03] | She’s our special victim. | 她将是我们的”特殊受害者” |
[10:04] | Really? I got it? | 真的吗 由我演吗 |
[10:05] | Yes, but a little less “French revolution,” | 是的 但记得少一点”法国大革命”元素 |
[10:07] | and a lot more “face down on the floor.” | 多一点”乖乖脸朝下当尸体”元素 |
[10:11] | You can’t take a shot. You can’t even do a shot. | 你哪能演中弹啊 你连灌烈酒都不行[同词] |
[10:14] | Don’t be mad, Max. I’m doing this for Chestnut. | 不要羡慕嫉妒恨好吗 我是为了栗宝 |
[10:16] | And it’s not my fault he liked my death scene. | 他喜欢我演死去的方式也不能怪我啊 |
[10:19] | He liked your death scene with his penis. | 他的小弟弟喜欢你的死戏才是真吧 |
[10:22] | Wow, Max, show business really brings out the worst in you. | 麦克斯 演艺事业把你丑恶的一面引出来了 |
[10:25] | You haven’t seen me at a wedding. | 你还没看到我参加婚宴时的样子 |
[10:29] | Hello! You just put your hand | 你就这么把手 |
[10:31] | down a woman’s blouse without asking? | 伸进女人的衣服 还连问都不问吗 |
[10:32] | Every day. | 天天如此 |
[10:35] | Well, here. Can I help you? | 那需要我帮忙吗 |
[10:37] | No, it’s a union thing. | 不行 这是公会规定 |
[10:41] | Aren’t you in there a little long? | 你的手在里面有点久啊 |
[10:43] | Yeah. Let me just… | 马上 让我… |
[10:47] | Caroline, that special effects rig you’re wearing | 卡洛琳 你身上的特技效果装置 |
[10:49] | is very sensitive, | 非常敏感 |
[10:50] | – So don’t let anything near your chest. – Except me. | -所以别让任何东西靠近你的胸部 -除了我 |
[10:56] | And don’t be nervous. | 别紧张 |
[10:57] | The camera’s gonna love you. How could it not? | 你一定会非常上镜的 闪闪惹人爱 |
[11:00] | Dj, stop flirting with me. | 讨厌 别老跟人家调情啦 |
[11:02] | I’m gonna die soon and you’ll never get over me. | 我很快就会死掉 你永远都会忘不掉我的 |
[11:06] | Promise you’ll die soon? | 答应我你很快就会死掉 |
[11:10] | Max, I’m about to be shot, | 麦克斯 我等下会被人用枪打死 |
[11:11] | and I can’t die with bad blood between us. | 我可不想死之前还跟你闹不合 |
[11:13] | We’re good. You’re living my dream, girl. | 我们没事啦 你在帮我圆梦 姐妹 |
[11:16] | – Do me proud. – I will. | -要让我骄傲哦 -我会的 |
[11:18] | No! Don’t hug with it! | 不 不要拥抱 |
[11:26] | Caroline, you set the thing off. | 卡洛琳 你触发了装置 |
[11:29] | – We weren’t rolling. – Really? | -我们还没开拍呢 -不是吧 |
[11:31] | That’s too bad, because that was gold. | 那太可惜了 我刚才演得超棒呢 |
[11:35] | That’s a wrap, everybody. We’ll pick it up Tomorrow. | 先停机吧 各位 明天再接着拍 |
[11:37] | I’m so sorry. It just went off. | 真的很抱歉 它自己就爆掉了 |
[11:40] | Prettiest screwup all day. | 美女出差错很正常 |
[11:42] | After you get cleaned up, | 你清理干净后 |
[11:43] | why don’t we have dinner at my hotel? | 要不在我的酒店共进晚餐 如何 |
[11:44] | Dinner? Yeah, I’d like that. | 吃饭吗 当然 乐意之至 |
[11:47] | Let’s say 8:00. | 那就八点吧 |
[11:48] | My assistant will give you the address and my room number. | 我的助手会告诉你酒店地址和我的房号 |
[11:52] | You know, this is exactly how you look in all my dreams | 你现在跟我在梦里击毙你时 |
[11:55] | where I shoot you. | 看起来一摸一样 |
[11:57] | The director just invited me to dinner at his hotel, | 那导演刚邀请我去他的酒店吃饭 |
[11:59] | but it’s in his room. | 但是在他房间里吃 |
[12:00] | – Do you think he… -Yes. | -你认为他是不是… -是的 |
[12:01] | – Is that why he… -Yes. | -所以他才… -没错 |
[12:02] | – Will you come with? – Yes. | -你会跟我一起去吗 -会 |
[12:04] | Maybe you’re wrong. | 或许你想错了 |
[12:04] | Maybe he thought my audition was really… | 或许他认为我的表演真的很… |
[12:06] | No. | 不可能 |
[12:07] | Caroline, next time, maybe a little less. | 卡洛琳 或许下一次不要发挥得这么用力 |
[12:16] | Now, remember. | 记住 |
[12:17] | This director slips you anything that looks like a Sweet Tart, | 如果导演在你的食物酒水里加了糖果状物 |
[12:20] | it’s probably that date rape drug that knocks you out | 那肯定就是迷奸药 会让你晕倒 |
[12:22] | and distorts your memory. | 然后记忆混乱 |
[12:23] | Or at least that’s what it does to the guys I give it to. | 至少被我下药的男人都是这样的 |
[12:26] | It’s never gonna get to that. | 事情肯定不会发展到那地步 |
[12:27] | I have my own date rape drug. | 我自己也有独家迷奸药 |
[12:29] | I talk about myself incessantly | 我会滔滔不绝地谈论自己 |
[12:31] | till guys get bored and pass out. | 直到男人无聊到倒头大睡 |
[12:33] | So if that doesn’t work, what are your limits? | 如果这招不管用 那你的底线在哪里 |
[12:35] | A little over the sweater, under sweater, | 是让人隔着毛衣摸 还是伸手进去摸 |
[12:37] | a little front door, back door, | 拜访下你的”前门” 还是走下你的”后门” |
[12:38] | a little secret staircase? | 还是爬爬你的”楼梯” |
[12:40] | I don’t know what that is, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:41] | but no one goes up my staircase, | 但没人可以爬我的楼梯 |
[12:43] | not even for Chestnut. | 即便是为了栗宝也不行 |
[12:44] | At the most, I’ll do kissing. | 我最多就是给他亲两下 |
[12:48] | You are thinking like an extra. | 你思考的方法就像个临演 |
[12:49] | You need to think like a star | 如果你想挣钱给栗宝买鞋子 |
[12:51] | if you’re gonna buy Chestnut shoes, | 去治疗 甚至是脱离科学神教 |
[12:52] | then therapy, then a way out of Scientology. | 那你就得用主演的思考方式 |
[12:57] | Oh, hi. You brought company. | 你还找人陪你来了 |
[12:59] | Yes, she’s my ride. | 是啊 她是我的交通工具 |
[13:00] | We share a subway card. | 我们共用一张地铁卡 |
[13:02] | Well, she uses the card. | 其实是她用地铁卡 |
[13:03] | I jump the turnstile and she pretends to chase me, | 我跳过验票闸门 然后她假装边追我 |
[13:05] | yelling “don’t worry, I’ll get her!” | 边大喊”别担心 我会抓住她” |
[13:07] | Well, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[13:09] | Stay for a glass of champagne, Max. | 喝杯香槟再走 麦克斯 |
[13:10] | Oh, and don’t worry about taking the subway home alone. | 别担心要自己一个人坐地铁回家 |
[13:12] | My driver can take you. | 我的司机可以送你回去 |
[13:14] | Now I’m torn. | 我有点进退两难了 |
[13:15] | Because as much as I don’t want you | 因为我虽然很不想你被迫 |
[13:16] | to have sex against your will, | 屈服于他的淫威之下 |
[13:17] | I do wanna roll up to the Mcdonald’s in a limo. | 但我真的很想坐着豪华轿车去买麦当劳 |
[13:21] | There’s no rush. | 不着急 |
[13:22] | Come on, let’s sit down and hang out. | 过来 我们坐下来聊聊 |
[13:24] | It was really nice of you to invite me up here | 你人真好 邀请我上来 |
[13:25] | to have a casual, workrelated dinner. | 吃一顿普通的工作便饭 |
[13:28] | Max there, Caroline there, | 麦克斯坐这边 卡洛琳坐那边 |
[13:30] | and me, well, here. | 而我则坐中间 |
[13:33] | Can’t turn it off, still directing. | 导演总是忍不住发号施令 |
[13:37] | You know, I love this hotel. | 我超爱这个酒店 |
[13:40] | I came here once to do a photo shoot | 我曾经来过一次这里 |
[13:42] | for a “20 under 20: | 为一篇名为”20岁以下的 |
[13:43] | Teen millionaires to watch” spread, | 青少年百万富翁”的专题报道拍照 |
[13:45] | and I remember I had just gotten my haircut, | 我记得当时我刚剪了头发 |
[13:48] | which was a big decision, | 那可是个艰难的决定 |
[13:49] | ’cause I was kinda known for my long hair. | 因为大家都知道我的招牌长发 |
[13:51] | And he wanted to take an inch off, | 而拍照那人希望我剪掉一英寸[不满3厘米] |
[13:53] | which doesn’t sound like a big deal, | 虽然听起来没什么大不了的 |
[13:54] | but when you’re known for your long hair… | 但当你的长发已经是你的招牌时… |
[13:58] | People are expecting to see you with long hair. | 人们就会希望看见你时 你的头发是长的 |
[14:03] | So was that okay? | 这样没事吧 |
[14:05] | Yeah, sure. | 当然没事 |
[14:07] | It-it’s just Max is here, | 只是麦克斯也在 |
[14:08] | and I don’t want her to feel left out. | 我不想让她觉得备受冷落 |
[14:09] | Sorry. Got it. | 抱歉 我懂了 |
[14:16] | That was nice. | 真不错 |
[14:17] | You’re a good kisser. | 你的接吻技术真不错 |
[14:19] | Are you eating a cinnamon Altoid? | 你在吃肉桂味的薄荷糖吗 |
[14:23] | I’m eating a cinnamon Altoid. | 其实是我在吃 |
[14:28] | Well, then I just tasted you. | 那我间接一吻芳泽啦 |
[14:31] | Look, DJ, I think you have the wrong idea. | 迪杰 我想你可能误会了 |
[14:35] | Hold that thought. | 等我一下 |
[14:36] | I would never interrupt this for a work call, | 如果是工作电话 这种时候我绝对不接 |
[14:39] | but it’s my wife and I wanna say “good night” to the kids. | 可惜是我老婆打来的 我想跟孩子们说晚安 |
[14:43] | That guy’s a player. | 那家伙是个玩咖 |
[14:44] | I’m not talking my way out of this one. | 估计我没办法用说的来解决了 |
[14:46] | – We’re screwed. – Yeah. | -我们完蛋了 -是啊 |
[14:48] | He’s got a high tolerance. | 他的容忍力真是惊人 |
[14:49] | Your longhair speech almost roofied me. | 你的”长发”大论差点把我弄昏睡了 |
[14:53] | What do we do, Max? I don’t want to offend him. | 我们该怎么办 我可不想得罪他 |
[14:55] | We need that extra money for Chestnut. | 我们需要临演的钱给栗宝买鞋 |
[14:57] | This is the oldest tale in the book | 这活脱就像书里的老故事 |
[14:59] | a woman forced to trade her body to get her child shoes. | 女人为了给孩子买鞋 被迫出卖自己的肉体 |
[15:02] | It’s Shakespearian, it’s Dickensian, | 像莎士比亚和狄更斯的故事那样悲催 |
[15:04] | It’s Kardashian. | 像卡戴珊那样卖肉 |
[15:06] | Look at the bright side. | 往好的方面想 |
[15:07] | You already thought he was sexy, | 你之前就觉得他很性感 |
[15:09] | so you were probably gonna sleep with him eventually. | 所以你可能最终还是会跟他上床 |
[15:11] | And now that he’s married, | 现在知道他是已婚人士 |
[15:12] | you know he won’t cheat on you with somebody else | 你就不用担心他会跟其他人偷情 |
[15:14] | because you’re that somebody else. | 因为你就是其他人 |
[15:15] | You a side bitch! | 你就是那个小三 |
[15:18] | No, Max, I can just tell him how I feel. | 不行 麦克斯 我可以跟他说实话 |
[15:20] | Besides, he probably already got it. | 再说了 他可能已经理解了 |
[15:22] | You heard me tell him he read the signs wrong. | 你也听到我刚说他误会了 |
[15:27] | Apparently the sign he read said “Threeway up ahead.” | 显然他误以为是”3P马上就来” |
[15:32] | Pretty good, right? | 身材很棒吧 |
[15:34] | Hit show, wife, kids. | 要兼顾热门剧集 老婆 孩子 |
[15:35] | Still find time to get to the gym. | 我居然还有时间去健身 |
[15:37] | So you guys need to drink a little more before we do this? | 在开始之前 你们俩需要多喝点酒吗 |
[15:40] | ’cause I don’t. | 我可是不用哦 |
[15:42] | All right, I’m just gonna say this | 好吧 在毛巾扯下来之前 |
[15:43] | before that towel comes off. | 我有话要说 |
[15:45] | I think you’ve misread the signals here. | 我觉得你可能误会了我的意思 |
[15:47] | Really! That sucks. | 是吗 那真扫兴 |
[15:49] | I’m sorry. These things happen. | 抱歉 这种事经常发生 |
[15:51] | It reminds me of that time I had tea | 我想起来有一次我跟 |
[15:53] | with that prince in Dubai and he thought he bought me. | 迪拜的王子喝茶 他就以为他买了我了 |
[15:56] | Turns out he bought a different blonde. | 结果他买的是另外一位金发妞 |
[15:58] | Oh, men! | 男人呀 |
[16:07] | – Good morning, DJ. – Morning! | -早上好 迪杰 -早上好 |
[16:10] | See, Max? No hard feelings. | 瞧 麦克斯 没有芥蒂 |
[16:12] | I told you it was gonna work out. | 我说过不会有事的 |
[16:14] | Hi! I’m ready for my fake blood pouch. | 我已经准备好安装我的爆血袋了 |
[16:19] | Um, I think you got the wrong breasts. | 我觉得你可能塞错胸部了 |
[16:23] | But for a rough guy, you got a soft touch. | 虽然你人是个大老粗 但动作却很温柔嘛 |
[16:27] | There’s been a change. | 人员安排有改动 |
[16:28] | Uh, Max is now getting featured, and you’re in the B.G. | 现在麦克斯是女配角 而你是背演 |
[16:30] | Background. | 背景演员 |
[16:32] | – These are real? – Yep. | -这是真材实料吗 -是的 |
[16:34] | Nice job. | 不错嘛 |
[16:37] | You hear that, Max? Now I’m in the B.G. | 你听到了吗 麦克斯 现在我是背景演员 |
[16:39] | I didn’t do DJ, so I’m in the B.G. | 我没有上迪杰 所以就滚去背景 |
[16:42] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[16:43] | We have time for one full take before lunch, | 在午餐前 我们有时间实拍一次 |
[16:46] | then we’ll come back and do the rest of your coverage after. | 午餐后我们会回来 继续拍你那部分 |
[16:48] | Hey, maybe you and I could have a little lunch together | 或许我们可以在我的休息拖车里 |
[16:50] | in my trailer. | 共进午餐 |
[16:51] | Well, I do love a trailer. | 我确实很爱拖车 |
[16:53] | Okay, let’s stay on schedule, people. | 好的 各位 按计划执行 |
[16:55] | My kid’s reading a poem at school. | 我的孩子在学校读诗歌呢 |
[16:57] | By the way, your rack looks fantastic. | 对了 你的奶子看起来真棒 |
[16:59] | You seem like a great dad. | 你看起来真是个好爸爸 |
[17:03] | DJ, is this about last night, | 迪杰 是因为昨晚 |
[17:05] | ’cause I wouldn’t wear a towel? | 我不愿意只裹一条浴巾的关系吗 |
[17:06] | No. No, we’re good. | 当然不是 我们没事 |
[17:08] | I don’t wanna see that. Bury her deep. | 我不想看到她 把她丢去最角落 |
[17:10] | “Bury her deep”? | “把她丢去最角落” |
[17:11] | Did he just say, “bury her deep”? | 他刚才是说”把她丢去最角落”吗 |
[17:13] | Caroline, you need to work back there. | 卡洛琳 你得去那边工作 |
[17:15] | Is this how Hollywood treats women? | 好莱坞就这么对待女人的吗 |
[17:17] | This is how Hollywood treats everyone. | 好莱坞对每个人都这样 |
[17:19] | Everybody ready. | 各就各位 |
[17:21] | Max, if you do this, you’ll be getting paid for sex. | 麦克斯 如果你这么做 你就等于在卖肉 |
[17:24] | Well, it’s about time. | 也是时候了 |
[17:27] | Places, everyone. | 各就各位 |
[17:28] | You don’t have to do this. Chestnut is my horse. | 你不必这样做 栗宝是我的马 |
[17:31] | And action! Max, you’re wiping the counter. | 开拍 麦克斯 你在擦桌子 |
[17:34] | The killer comes in. You look up. | 杀手走了进来 你抬头看 |
[17:36] | Don’t do it. | 别这样 |
[17:37] | We can find money somewhere else. | 我们可以想别的法子挣钱 |
[17:39] | Cut! Tom, I don’t wanna see her. | 停 汤姆 我不想看见她 |
[17:41] | – Caroline. – Here they come. | -卡洛琳 -他们来了 |
[17:43] | Come on, everybody. Back to one. | 好了 各位 重新开始 |
[17:45] | And action! Max, you’re wiping the counter. | 开拍 麦克斯 你在擦桌子 |
[17:48] | The killer comes in. You look up. | 杀手走了进来 你抬头看 |
[17:51] | Pick up! | 上菜 |
[17:55] | Max, seriously, it’s not worth it. | 麦克斯 真的 这不值得 |
[17:57] | Cut! Get her out of there. | 停 把她弄出去 |
[17:59] | Reset, reset. | 重新调整下 |
[18:00] | Sorry about all that, people. | 各位 真是不好意思 |
[18:01] | Now, let’s give me the bullet | 现在请赐给我那颗 |
[18:02] | I’ve been waiting for my whole life. | 我等了一生的子弹吧 |
[18:06] | I haven’t felt this unwanted since I tried to | 我很久没觉得自己这么不受人待见了 |
[18:08] | teach those innercity school kids how to knit. | 上一次还是在我教贫民窟小孩织毛衣的时候 |
[18:12] | Seriously, Caroline, you have to stay here, | 卡洛琳 你得待在这里 |
[18:13] | away from the shot, | 远离镜头 |
[18:14] | or neither of you is gonna be paid. | 不然到最后你们谁都挣不着钱 |
[18:16] | Hey, Tom, you know what this scene needs? | 汤姆 你知道戏里还缺点什么吗 |
[18:18] | A little more cashier. | 收银员 |
[18:22] | Oy, that crew is doing a lot of damage to this diner. | 那群剧组人员把餐厅糟蹋得乱七八糟 |
[18:25] | Well, I’m doing some damage to this fancy french water. | 我现在在糟蹋这瓶高级纯净水 |
[18:29] | 150 for the floor, 20 for the napkins they used, | 地板要赔150块 用掉的餐巾要付20块 |
[18:33] | And… | 还有… |
[18:38] | And 55 bucks for that gorgeous picture of the city. | 那幅美丽的”城市掠影”要赔55块 |
[18:43] | This is ridiculous. | 这真是太荒谬了 |
[18:44] | How much longer do I have to wait to be discovered? | 我还要等多久才能被发掘 |
[18:47] | Do what every other American would do | 像其他美国人那样 |
[18:49] | skip the hard work and put out a sex tape. | 无需苦干 只需把自己的性爱录像放上网就行 |
[18:52] | No, I’m gonna go out there. Where’s my lipstick? | 我要出去了 我的唇膏呢 |
[18:55] | Here, hold my shake weight. | 来 帮拿下我的瘦身哑铃 |
[18:58] | And my Fresca. | 还有我的饮料 |
[19:02] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[19:04] | Who do I talk to about getting a part in this thing? | 我要找谁才能参演这部戏 |
[19:07] | I mean, I already let the guy | 我已经让发饼干的人 |
[19:09] | who puts out the cookies touch my boobs. | 摸过我的胸部了 |
[19:12] | We don’t have a guy who puts out cookies. | 我们没有人负责发饼干 |
[19:13] | Yo. | 在这呢 |
[19:16] | Okay, everybody ready! Camera up! | 好了 各就各位 摄像机准备 |
[19:18] | – Oh, he looks important. – Oh, no, no! | -他看起来是号人物 -别过去 |
[19:20] | – Stop, stop! – No! Let go! | -站住 -不 放手 |
[19:22] | Not the blood switch! | 别按到血液袋爆破开关 |
[19:29] | Someone shot Max! | 麦克斯中枪了 |
[19:32] | Cut! Tom, get rid of Max too. | 停 汤姆 把麦克斯换掉 |
[19:35] | Get me another girl. | 再给我找个女演员 |
[19:37] | Typical! | 典型的臭男人 |
[19:38] | Shoot on my chest and you’re done with me. | 往我胸部”射”完一发后 就立刻把我甩掉 |
[19:44] | Hi, you looking for a new girl? | 你好 你是要找新的女演员吗 |
[19:50] | Last time I looked like this, | 我上一次被搞成这样的时候 |
[19:52] | I was coming out of an acid trip | 还是我从吸毒迷幻派对中醒来 |
[19:53] | and my friend Daniel was missing. | 我的朋友丹尼尔却不见了 |
[19:56] | I gotta admit, | 不得不承认 |
[19:57] | getting shot felt kinda gangsta waitress. | 中枪会让人觉得自己是黑帮服务员 |
[20:01] | I’m like notorious BLT. | 我就像个餐馆大姐头 |
[20:04] | So here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[20:05] | We’ll pay you for the day yesterday, | 我们会付给你昨天的费用 |
[20:07] | but not for today or for the featured extra. | 但不会付今天和女配角的费用 |
[20:09] | – Say what? – Not so fast, my brother. | -你说什么 -话别说太早 兄弟 |
[20:12] | Here is the latest tally for my diner damage. | 这是我餐厅损失的最新账单 |
[20:15] | What’s this last $1,000 charge? | 最后那一千块钱是怎么回事 |
[20:17] | That is for the damage done to Max and Caroline. | 那是给麦克斯和卡洛琳的精神损失费 |
[20:20] | According to crew scuttlebutt, | 根据剧组传闻说 |
[20:21] | the director tried some funny business last night. | 导演昨晚试图搞一些不道德的潜规则 |
[20:24] | This is not cool, dude. | 这样有点过分了吧 伙计 |
[20:25] | It is most decidedly not cool, pal. | 这当然很过分啦 朋友 |
[20:28] | So maybe there is someone in a union I can talk to | 或许我可以跟工会的人 |
[20:31] | about this particular damage. | 说说这笔精神损失费 |
[20:33] | Not to mention the child labor laws you violated | 更不用说你跟阿憨共事 |
[20:35] | by working with Han. | 违反了童工保护法 |
[20:37] | Don’t talk to anyone. I’ll get ’em paid. | 别跟任何人说 我会叫他付钱的 |
[20:40] | This sucks. | 真气人 |
[20:41] | I knew we should’ve shot at a Denny’s. | 我就知道该去丹尼斯连锁西餐厅拍摄 |
[20:45] | Han, that is the sweetest, coolest thing | 阿憨 你刚为我们俩做的事 |
[20:47] | – You just did for us. – It is, | -真是既贴心又帅气 -的确 |
[20:49] | and Caroline is totally gonna put out for you tonight. | 今晚卡洛琳绝对会愿意跟你上床 |
[20:51] | That’s kind of her thing now. | 反正现在卖肉是她的专长 |
[20:54] | Well, I don’t want anyone to take advantage of you two. | 我不想任何人占你们俩的便宜 |
[20:57] | You’re my girls. | 你们是我的姑娘 |
[20:58] | And tonight, on a very special episode of funk and skank, | 在今晚《街妹与骚妹》的特别节目中 |
[21:01] | the cute, tiny Asian guy turns out to be the girls’ pimp, | 那个可爱的亚洲小男人原来是这俩姑娘的皮条客 |
[21:04] | and the copstitutes are able to buy new horseshoes. | 而警妓终于买得起马蹄铁啦 |