时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What’s up, peanut? | 有事吗 小花生米 |
[00:06] | Max, I’m not paying you to just stand there. | 麦克斯 我不是付钱让你白站着的 |
[00:09] | Well, you’re not paying me to eat as many french fries | 你也没有付钱让我尽量吃 |
[00:10] | as I can before the plate leaves the kitchen, | 任何从厨房端出来的薯条啊 |
[00:12] | but I do that too. | 但我还是吃了 |
[00:15] | Go wait on that pretty girl. | 去招待那个美女啊 |
[00:17] | Oh, wait. Is she a boy? | 等等 她是男的吗 |
[00:20] | She looks a little like a pretty boy. | 她看起来像个美男 |
[00:23] | She’s probably looking at you and thinking the same thing. | 她看到你 心里估计也想着你是小萌妞吧 |
[00:29] | But are you attracted to the girl she is | 那你是被她女孩的身份所吸引 |
[00:32] | or the boy she appears to be? | 还是外表的男儿样所迷惑呢 |
[00:33] | You’re confused, aren’t you, Han? | 你自己都答不上了吧 阿憨 |
[00:36] | Yes, my mind tells me one thing, | 对啊 我的脑子说不行 |
[00:38] | but my body tells me something else. | 但身体好像挺老实的 |
[00:44] | Max, go on break. I’ve got the booth. | 麦克斯 去休息吧 卡座区我来 |
[00:45] | Oh, no. You can’t wait on her. | 不行 不能让你招待她 |
[00:47] | That’s Tina, a lesbian who turns straight girls. | 她是缇娜 化女孩为女同的拉拉女王 |
[00:49] | I call her “Tina the turner.” | 我称她”掰弯者缇娜” |
[00:53] | Practically every heterosexual woman | 基本上威廉斯堡区的 |
[00:55] | in Williamsburg has hooked up with her. | 每个直女都跟她有过一腿 |
[00:57] | Max, everyone? | 麦克斯 每一个吗 |
[01:00] | Not me. Who do you think turned her? | 我没有 你觉得是谁”掰弯”她的呢 |
[01:03] | But you won’t be able to resist her charm. Trust me. | 相信我 你是挡不了她的魅力的 |
[01:06] | That’s nonsense. I’m very comfortable with my sexuality. | 听你在胡扯 我对自己的性向很放心 |
[01:09] | I once texted “Yes” to Mr. Chaz Bono | 我有一次还发短信支持 |
[01:12] | on Dancing with the Stars. | 《与星共舞》的查滋·波诺呢 |
[01:15] | Okay, good luck. | 行 那祝你好运啦 |
[01:16] | Just don’t let me catch you guys making out on the table. | 别等会让我抓到你们在桌上亲热 |
[01:19] | Or do. It’s a free country. | 要也行啊 这是个自由的国家 |
[01:23] | Hi, are you ready to order? | 您准备好要点餐了吗 |
[01:25] | Sure. I love your hair, by the way. | 行 对了 我好喜欢你的头发 |
[01:28] | Earl, Caroline’s about to fall in love with a lesbian. | 厄尔 卡洛琳马上要爱上一个拉拉了 |
[01:32] | Well, color me “I saw that one coming.” | 真”意外” 我”完全没料到” |
[01:37] | How’d it go? | 怎么样啦 |
[01:37] | Fine, she complimented my hair, | 还行啊 她称赞了我头发 |
[01:39] | She ordered a soup, I gave her my number. | 然后点了个汤 我把我电话告诉她 |
[01:41] | I gave her my number? | 我怎么会告诉她我电话 |
[01:44] | Okay, hit the showers. | 你赶紧去洗澡准备吧 |
[01:46] | That’s what I get for sending a straight woman | 这就是我让一个直女去做 |
[01:47] | to do an emotionally dead woman’s job. | 像我这样情感已死之人工作的后果 |
[02:06] | It was so nice to wake up this morning | 今早起床感觉太爽了 |
[02:08] | without the stress of owning our cupcake business. | 没有经营一家小蛋糕店的压力 |
[02:10] | The only decision I have to make today is: | 我唯一需要做的决定是 |
[02:12] | do I change my underwear | 我今天该换内裤呢 |
[02:13] | or just turn these inside out? | 还是反过来继续穿呢 |
[02:16] | Four years ago, I was hit with a similar conundrum: | 四年前 我也碰到过类似的难题 |
[02:18] | “Do I buy underwear or do I buy beer?” | “是买内裤呢 还是买啤酒呢” |
[02:22] | I’ve been free-balling it ever since. | 然后就一直不穿裤衩到现在 |
[02:25] | Max, what are you doing? What’s happening over there? | 麦克斯 你在干嘛 你那边在搞啥呢 |
[02:27] | Oh, you mean the arrow from the shop? | 你是说小店的箭头灯吗 |
[02:29] | I put it on so you’d know | 我放在那里好让你知道 |
[02:30] | where the insults were coming from. | 羞辱你的言语来自哪里 |
[02:33] | I’m talking about the cupcakes. | 我是说小蛋糕 |
[02:34] | Our cupcake shop is gone. | 我们的店都倒了 |
[02:36] | Why are you still making those things? | 你干嘛还继续做小蛋糕啊 |
[02:38] | It’s the only constant in my life, | 这是我生活中唯一固定的习惯 |
[02:39] | and the routine distracts me from the relentless darkness | 也是我每天用来忘却潜伏在我思绪中 |
[02:42] | that lurks in every corner of my thoughts. | 那无尽黑暗的方式 |
[02:46] | Besides, we still need to sell these at the diner | 而且我们得在餐厅里继续卖 |
[02:47] | to make extra money. | 好赚点外快啊 |
[02:49] | Well, you can do it. I’m not speaking to them. | 你要做随你 我是懒得理它们了 |
[02:50] | They totally led me on. | 它们根本就拐我跳坑 |
[02:52] | Those cupcakes were a tease. | 玩弄我又嘲笑我 |
[02:55] | Well, I want to pay rent this month. | 但我还想付这个月的房租 |
[02:56] | And then again next month, and so on and so on | 还有下个月 下下个月 之后所有 |
[02:59] | until the exquisite release of death. | 直到死神哪天来放我自由 |
[03:02] | Oh, rent. Here we go again. | 房租 这婊子真烦 |
[03:03] | Does that bitch ever stop? | 简直是没完没了啊 |
[03:07] | If that’s death, it’s for me. | 如果是死神 那就是找我的 |
[03:09] | Tell him to honk and I’ll be right out. | 告诉他 到了就按喇叭 我立刻出去 |
[03:13] | Morning, Chestnut. | 早安啊 栗宝 |
[03:17] | Oh, what is it about those big, beautiful eyes | 你那又大又美的双眼 |
[03:19] | that makes everything feel better. | 怎么总能够让一切变美好呢 |
[03:22] | I guess I just have a warmth. | 可能我眼神透漏出温暖吧 |
[03:25] | Oh, you mean the horse. | 你是在说马呀 |
[03:28] | Is this still good? | 这还能喝吗 |
[03:31] | It is not. | 绝对不能了 |
[03:33] | Eh, like I have a choice. | 但我哪有得选 |
[03:36] | Wow, that was a blast from the past- | 是我的过去打来的 |
[03:38] | my old temp agency. | 我以前的临时工中介 |
[03:40] | Flu’s got their staff laid up. They need bodies. | 有员工染流感 病倒了 他们需要人手 |
[03:43] | Wanna do it? I bet they’ll let us temp together. | 有兴趣吗 他们会愿意一起请的吧 |
[03:45] | You think? You think they’d let us temp together? | 你觉得 你觉得他们会让我们一起咩 |
[03:49] | Oh, God. Last week, | 天啊 上周 |
[03:50] | I owned a cupcake business, now I’m temping. | 我还是个小老板 现在要当临时工 |
[03:52] | Why don’t I just ask Chestnut to kick me in the head? | 干嘛不叫栗宝踹我脑袋一脚算了 |
[03:55] | He won’t do it. I’ve asked him like seven times. | 他不愿意 我都求了他七次了 |
[03:59] | Look, we’ve both casually fantasized about our deaths | 起床后十分钟内 我们两个 |
[04:02] | within ten minutes of waking up, | 都想过自己去死了 |
[04:04] | so maybe we should do something to distract us. | 所以何不做点什么来分散思绪 |
[04:07] | And xeroxing will make us feel whole? | 复印东西就能让生命圆满吗 |
[04:09] | Let me tell you something. | 让姐告诉你 |
[04:13] | when you’re photocopying your ass on a xerox machine, | 当坐在影印机上复印屁股时 |
[04:17] | you are never more alive. | 你会焕发前所未有的活力 |
[04:20] | Hello, old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[04:22] | Here it is, my temping blazer. | 你看 这是我的临时工外套 |
[04:25] | Ahh, you can still smell the “no way out.” | 上面都还闻得到那”死路一条”的气息 |
[04:29] | Why is that in a bucket? | 为什么它被塞水桶里啊 |
[04:30] | ‘Cause I don’t want to accidentally wear it. | 我不想不小心穿到啊 |
[04:33] | Well, is there a pantsuit in the oven I could wear? | 那烤箱里有能借我穿的裤套装吗 |
[04:37] | It doesn’t matter what you wear–you’re a temp. | 你穿啥根本无所谓 你就是个临时工 |
[04:39] | They’ll be impressed if you don’t poop your pants. | 你不拉屎在裤子上他们就很开心了 |
[04:43] | And even if you do, not a deal breaker. | 而且就算拉了 也不会炒你的 |
[04:48] | All right, I’ll go, | 好吧 我去 |
[04:49] | but if we’re temping to make our rent, | 但如果要开始当临时工赚房租 |
[04:51] | that’s the last batch of those. | 那以后就不许做小蛋糕了 |
[04:52] | I don’t want to see, hear, or think | 我不想再见 再听 再想 |
[04:54] | any more about cupcakes. | 任何小蛋糕的事情 |
[04:59] | Ding dong, the cupcake’s calling. | 叮咚 是小蛋糕 |
[05:04] | We found the cupcake costumes from your store | 我们在楼下垃圾堆找到了你们店的 |
[05:06] | out near the dumpster. | 小蛋糕服 |
[05:09] | – Are you guys drunk? – Yes! | -你们喝醉了吗 -没错 |
[05:12] | Yeah, we’ve been out clubbing all night. | 我们泡了整晚的夜店 |
[05:17] | Oh, I just swallowed one of my balls. | 我刚不小心吞了我的一颗蛋蛋 |
[05:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对啊 对啊 |
[05:21] | Well, now, you know how I feel. | 现在你知道我的感受了吧 |
[05:25] | I threw those costumes away on purpose. | 我是故意丢掉那小蛋糕服的 |
[05:28] | Max and I are no longer making cupcakes. | 我跟麦克斯以后不再做小蛋糕了 |
[05:31] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[05:34] | Cupcakes are a waste of time and money. | 小蛋糕浪费时间浪费钱 |
[05:37] | You take that back right now! | 把这话给老娘收回去 |
[05:40] | No, you don’t- | 不 你不行… |
[05:42] | You’re lucky | 算你走运 |
[05:43] | that I have a giant cake holding me back right now. | 现在有个巨型小蛋糕在拦着我 |
[05:53] | Fifth floor, end of dreams. | 五楼 梦想终结处 |
[05:56] | Oh, yeah, I worked here before. | 我在这里工作过呢 |
[05:58] | You know the toaster oven in our kitchen? | 记得我们家厨房的烤面包机吗 |
[06:00] | It came from here. | 就是这里搬的 |
[06:03] | Hi. Caroline Channing, reporting for my first day. | 你好 我是卡洛琳·钱宁 新人报到 |
[06:06] | I went ahead and printed out my address, | 我已经打印好我的地址 |
[06:08] | social security number, and other important information | 社保号码 以及其他重要资料 |
[06:10] | to make your life easier. | 以防给您造成不便 |
[06:11] | Hey, I’m temp number two. Where your bathroom at? | 我是临时工二号 你们厕所在哪呢 |
[06:14] | I’ll get Eli. He’s my boss. | 我去叫伊莱 他是我老板 |
[06:16] | Sign these stating that if you’re injured on the job, | 先签这个切结书吧 如果你们工作时受伤 |
[06:19] | it’s not our fault. | 后果自负 |
[06:20] | How would we injure ourselves in an office? | 在办公室工作怎么会受伤呢 |
[06:23] | Let me just give you a “for instance.” | 让我给你们”打个比方”吧 |
[06:26] | Some girl, let’s say her name is Sarah, | 比方说某些傻妞 例如莎拉 |
[06:28] | is walking through the office | 在办公室走动 |
[06:29] | with her number 2 pencil facing up-ways. | 手中的二号铅笔尖端朝上 |
[06:31] | Well, she trips over her shoes and falls, | 然后她不小心跌倒了 |
[06:33] | and that number 2 pencil goes right through her eyeball | 然后二号铅笔插穿她的眼球 |
[06:36] | and into her brain. | 直入脑袋 |
[06:37] | And now she’s gotta eat applesauce through a straw | 现在她这辈子就只能靠着用吸管 |
[06:39] | the rest of her life. | 吃苹果酱维生了 |
[06:41] | See, that’s not our fault, that’s her fault, | 像这样就不是我们的错 是她的错 |
[06:44] | As per the judge’s decision | 但剩下就看法官决定 |
[06:45] | in Sarah Drake vs. Westship insurance. | 是莎拉·德雷克 还是西船保险公司胜诉了 |
[06:47] | Sign those. I’ll get Eli. | 先签名 我去叫伊莱 |
[06:50] | Thank you. I’m sorry, I didn’t get your name. | 谢谢 抱歉 刚才没听清您的名字 |
[06:52] | That’s ’cause I didn’t give it to you. | 因为我压根就没告诉你 |
[06:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛啊 |
[06:57] | You never give anybody your real name. | 怎么可以告诉别人真名呢 |
[06:59] | That way, when you make your little data entry mistake, | 给假名 这样你要是不小心输入错数据 |
[07:01] | they can’t track the real you down. | 他们没办法逮到你负责 |
[07:03] | You didn’t see me at the Enron trial, did you? | 你看安然公司的审判 就没抓我去吧 |
[07:03] | 安然公司曾经是世界上最大能源公司 后来被爆出财产造价丑闻 遭受法庭审判 | |
[07:07] | And that light in your eyes? Dim it down, way down. | 还有你眼中希望的光芒 给我全关掉 |
[07:10] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[07:13] | That’s actually really good. How’d you do that? | 真不错 你怎么办到的 |
[07:15] | – I thought about our future. – Great! | -我想到了我们的未来 -太棒了 |
[07:18] | Eli’s in a meeting, | 伊莱在开会 |
[07:19] | But you gotta watch this sexual harassment video. | 但你们得先看这个防治性骚扰的影带 |
[07:22] | Watching a video seems like a waste of time | 看这影带有点浪费时间吧 |
[07:24] | when we could be doing something more productive. | 何不让我们先开始干有用的活呢 |
[07:26] | A waste of time? Let me just give you a “for instance.” | 浪费时间吗 让我给你们”打个比方”吧 |
[07:31] | There’s this Dominican guy, | 比方说有个多明尼加籍工人 |
[07:32] | he’s installing a new water jug in the office, | 他来给办公室换新的桶装水 |
[07:34] | and he looks at one of the female employees and says, | 然后他看着一个女性员工说 |
[07:37] | “Speaking of jugs,” and then he reaches up | “说到桶装水”[胸部] 然后他伸出魔爪 |
[07:40] | and cups the employee’s breastesses | 抓住了一个员工的胸部 |
[07:42] | then starts twisting on the nips and what have you. | 然后开始拧人家乳头之类的事情 |
[07:46] | Now, how do you handle a situation like that? | 如果是你碰到 你会怎么做呢 |
[07:49] | That’s actually how my longest relationship started. | 我最长的那段感情就是这么开始的呢 |
[07:55] | I’d love to give you that promotion, Beverly, | 我也希望给你那升职机会啊 贝弗莉 |
[07:57] | But first, you’ll have to do something…for me. | 但在那之前 你得先帮我… 做点事情 |
[07:59] | Don’t do it, Beverly! Don’t do it! | 别做啊 贝弗莉 别做 |
[08:01] | Spoiler alert. I’ve watched this in here before, | 剧透警告 我看过这影带了 |
[08:04] | and it does not end well for Beverly. | 贝弗莉的下场可不太妙啊 |
[08:07] | Well, not to blame the victim, | 我不是要怪被害人 |
[08:08] | but who wears a black bra to work? | 但谁没事穿黑胸罩上班啊 |
[08:10] | These shelves would be so much better | 这柜子如果能够按字母首排列 |
[08:12] | if they were alphabetized and color-coordinated. | 然后再根据颜色排列就能好很多呢 |
[08:14] | Forget that cabinet and look at the top shelf on Beverly. | 别管了 快来看贝弗莉的上层柜子[胸部] |
[08:18] | I’m a little jelly. | 我都有点嫉妒她了 |
[08:20] | That’s right, Beverly. | 这样就对了 贝弗莉 |
[08:21] | Now, bend down and pick up that file. | 现在弯下腰 捡起那文件吧 |
[08:23] | Oh, Doug, you’re up to your old tricks, | 道格你又故技重施了 |
[08:25] | and she falls for it every time. | 但她每次都上钩 |
[08:28] | Let’s pause here and write down these rules | 在此暂停一下 然后记下我们从 |
[08:30] | we’ve learned from Beverly and Doug. | 贝弗莉与道格影片中学到的规矩 |
[08:33] | Oh, I love the smell in here. | 我爱死这里的味道了 |
[08:35] | Reminds me of interning on Wall Street, | 让我想起在华尔街实习的日子 |
[08:37] | you know, minus the dignity and the future. | 除了没有尊严与未来的部分之外 |
[08:40] | But why would the paper products be near the toner cartridges? | 为什么纸制品会与碳粉盒摆一起啊 |
[08:42] | Whoever organized this place | 当初整理这柜子的人 |
[08:43] | must have been stupid or lazy or both. | 不是蠢就是懒 或者两者皆是 |
[08:46] | A-both. | 两者皆是 |
[08:48] | Forget all that shelf stuff. | 别管人家柜子了 |
[08:49] | You are not here to improve office layout, | 你不是来改善人家办公布局的 |
[08:51] | you’re here to keep quiet, pretend like you’re working, | 你是来保持安静 假装干活 |
[08:53] | and steal five to ten vitamin waters | 然后每天工作尾声 |
[08:55] | from the break room at the end of each day. | 偷偷从休息室偷五到十瓶维他命水走的 |
[09:01] | Are you watching dirty videos in here and didn’t invite me? | 你们是在看黄色影片 还不找我一起看吗 |
[09:05] | They’re making harassment videos in 3-D now? | 性骚扰影片都出真人3D版了吗 |
[09:08] | I was looking for the new temps, | 我刚刚在找新的临时工 |
[09:10] | but I think I wandered into a beauty pageant. | 但好像误入了选美大会啊 |
[09:12] | Uh, the votes are in. It’s a tie. | 投票结果出炉了 你们俩平手 |
[09:15] | I’m Eli Green, the office manager. | 我是伊莱·格林 办公室经理 |
[09:16] | You must be our new temps. | 你们就是新来的临时工了吧 |
[09:17] | I’m Caroline Channing. | 我是卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[09:19] | And I’m Carmen…Sandiego. | 我是卡门·圣地亚哥 |
[09:22] | No relation. | 我们没有关系 |
[09:28] | Oh, my God, this is great! | 天啊 这太赞了 |
[09:30] | The cat’s eating the dog’s food. | 这猫咪在偷吃狗狗的狗食 |
[09:32] | The dog’s just like, “Wha-a-at?” | 那狗的反应就是”神马” |
[09:35] | Yo, psst. “Cat eats dog food.” | 去查”猫吃狗食” |
[09:38] | Youtube it now. | 快去网上看 |
[09:39] | Kinda busy with my work. | 我在忙着干活呢 |
[09:41] | It’s called “Minimum wage” | 我们拿”最低工资” |
[09:43] | ’cause you’re supposed to do the minimum. | 就是因为只该做”最少的活” |
[09:47] | Coffee tastes so much better | 今天现做又不用付钱 |
[09:48] | when it’s from today and you haven’t paid for it. | 这咖啡味道就是特别棒啊 |
[09:52] | The dog’s just like, “Wha-a-at”” | 那狗的反应就是”神马” |
[09:55] | Classic. | 太经典了 |
[09:56] | You like that video? Look up “Cat vs. Toddler.” | 喜欢那影片吗 去查查”猫咪大战一岁娃” |
[09:59] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[10:04] | Is this a modeling agency? | 这里是模特公司吗 |
[10:06] | Did I get off on the wrong floor? | 我是不是上错楼层了 |
[10:08] | I don’t care where you get off as long as it’s not here. | 你要上哪都行 别在这[脱]就行了 |
[10:13] | Hi, Eli. So any idea when they’ll decide | 伊莱 知道他们什么时候决定 |
[10:16] | who’s getting the junior executive promotion, or- | 要让谁升职当初级行政主管了吗 |
[10:19] | Not yet, but I did just mention your name | 还没 但我刚跟上头的人 |
[10:20] | – to the big guys, Ryan. – I’m Leon. | -提了一下你呢 莱恩 -我是莱昂 |
[10:22] | Hey, Caroline. | 你好吗 卡洛琳 |
[10:25] | Hi. Question: | 有个问题 |
[10:28] | Are you doping? We need to stretch this out. | 你嗑药嗑傻啦 我们得做越慢越好 |
[10:31] | And since I had time, I took the liberty | 而且我还有空余时间 我就自己先 |
[10:33] | of reformatting the expense template, | 修改了开销表的模板格式 |
[10:35] | so what would you like me to do now, Eli? | 接下来你想我干什么呢 伊莱 |
[10:37] | Say my name, say my name. | 念我的名字 念我的名字[性爱常见] |
[10:41] | Hey, Caroline, you’re not just hot, | 卡洛琳 你不只是人美 |
[10:42] | You’re on fire over there. | 干活也是没话说啊 |
[10:43] | You should be throwing your hat | 你应该去申请一下 |
[10:45] | in the ring for that executive job. | 那个行政的职位 |
[10:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:47] | And this girl’s just like, “Wha-a-at?” | 那女孩的反应就是”神马” |
[10:56] | That temp place is soul-sucking, | 那上班的地方简直在吞噬灵魂 |
[10:58] | and I didn’t even know I had a soul to suck. | 我都不知道我还有灵魂可以被吞噬 |
[11:01] | If that’s a suicide note, just add my name to the end. | 如果那是自杀遗书 记得把我名字加到一起 |
[11:04] | Come on, it’s not that bad, | 拜托 没那么坏啦 |
[11:06] | and I got four free fresh coffee drinks, | 我喝了四杯免费的新鲜咖啡 |
[11:09] | and one had a caramel drizzle. | 其中一杯还撒有焦糖沫 |
[11:11] | Caramel drizzle? | 焦糖沫 |
[11:12] | That’s definitely my name at my next temp job. | 我下一份临时工的名字就叫这个 |
[11:15] | I don’t know if this is such a temp job. | 我不晓得这会不会变成正式工作 |
[11:17] | I’m filling out this application | 我在填申请表 |
[11:19] | to apply for that junior executive position. | 申请初级行政主管的职位 |
[11:21] | Oh, no, you’re not. | 不 不许 |
[11:22] | We’re only going back one more time | 我们只再回去上一次班 |
[11:24] | to get enough wite-out | 拿够涂改液做 |
[11:25] | to do the Kim Kardashian white manicure. | 金·卡戴珊的那种全白美甲就走 |
[11:29] | Max, you saw me there today. | 麦克斯 你今天也看见了 |
[11:30] | I’m good at this, | 我很擅长这份工作 |
[11:31] | and it felt amazing to be working somewhere | 而且在那上班我感觉很棒 |
[11:33] | where my skills are valued and supported. | 因为我的才能受到重视和支持 |
[11:37] | Are you not feeling supported here? | 难道你在这里就不被支持吗 |
[11:39] | I’m sorry, I’m a boss, not a bra. | 抱歉 我是你老板 不是你的胸罩 |
[11:43] | Should I praise you more? | 我应该多称赞你吗 |
[11:44] | Really killing it | 你最厉害的就是 |
[11:45] | with the leaning on the counter doing nothing. | 就是靠在柜台上什么都不干 |
[11:49] | Kudos, Caroline. Huzzah. | 厉害啊 卡洛琳 甚好 |
[11:53] | Hey, where’s my “huzzah”? | 我的”甚好”呢 |
[11:54] | I was standing around doing nothing too. | 我刚也光站着什么都不干呀 |
[11:56] | And don’t forget about me. | 别忘了还有我 |
[11:57] | I was sitting around doing nothing. | 我是光坐着什么都不干 |
[12:01] | In Korea, you all would be left on the curb | 在韩国 你们这种人会被扔出街头 |
[12:03] | and taken away with the garbage. | 等着跟垃圾一起被收走 |
[12:05] | Is that how you got to America, Han? | 你就是这么被收来美国的吗 阿憨 |
[12:10] | Earl, Caroline’s being an idiot. | 厄尔 卡洛琳在犯傻 |
[12:12] | Oh, are we doing this in front of her now? | 我们现在直接当着她面说啊 |
[12:17] | Hey, would you still apply for that job | 如果我告诉你今晚的小蛋糕销售一空 |
[12:19] | if I told you we sold out of the cupcakes tonight? | 你还会申请那份工作吗 |
[12:21] | Last one. | 就剩最后一个哦 |
[12:23] | Oh, so what, they’re good one day | 那又怎么样 才好个一天 |
[12:24] | and you want me to take them back? | 你就想我吃回头草啊 |
[12:26] | Who am I, Robert Pattinson? | 你当我是谁 罗伯特·帕丁森吗 |
[12:26] | “暮光情侣”罗伯特·帕丁森和克里斯汀·斯图尔特 两人经历了一连串的偷腥分手复合的情感闹剧 | |
[12:29] | So you just cut lil’ coconut here out of your life? | 所以你要把小椰子蛋糕踢出你的生活吗 |
[12:32] | That’s cold. | 太冷酷无情了 |
[12:34] | Max, this job offers medical benefits. | 麦克斯 这份工作提供医疗保险 |
[12:36] | There are doctors who don’t have medical benefits. | 连有些医生都没有医疗保险呢 |
[12:39] | And financial security. | 还有财务保障 |
[12:40] | Maybe I want to wake up every morning | 或许我不想每天早上都在 |
[12:42] | not wanting to kill myself. | 求自杀的心态中醒来 |
[12:43] | Well, that’s weird, but whatever. | 真奇怪 但随便你啦 |
[12:50] | I went to Wharton. | 姐可是沃顿商学院毕业的 |
[12:53] | Pay attention, everyone. | 各位同事 请注意 |
[12:54] | I know you’re all very busy working hard- | 我知道大家工作都非常忙 |
[12:56] | Congratulations, | 恭喜你 |
[12:57] | you’ve just won a free ipad. | 你赢得一台免费的IPAD |
[13:00] | Attention, everyone! | 各位同事 请注意 |
[13:02] | While doing work and nothing but work, | 当我一心工作心无旁骛时 |
[13:04] | I may have downloaded a virus that meows, | 可能不小心下载了一个会喵喵叫的病毒 |
[13:07] | so be on the lookout. | 所以大家要小心哦 |
[13:10] | Carry on, Eli. | 请继续 伊莱 |
[13:12] | Thank you, Carmen. | 谢谢 卡门 |
[13:15] | Happy to say, tenth floor | 很高兴宣布 楼上的高层 |
[13:16] | has finally picked our new junior exec, | 终于选出了新一任初级行政主管 |
[13:18] | and that person is sitting right here. | 那个人现在就坐着这里 |
[13:20] | – Yes! – No, Caroline. | -太棒了 -不是你 是卡洛琳 |
[13:21] | – Yes! – No! | -太棒了 -不是吧 |
[13:23] | Champagne on me! | 我请大家喝香槟 |
[13:24] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[13:30] | Here, I got us a fresh bottle, | 给 我拿了瓶新的 |
[13:32] | ’cause I’m the boss. | 因为我是老板了 |
[13:33] | Miss Black, would you pop that cork for me? | 布莱克小姐 你能帮我把香槟打开吗 |
[13:34] | I’d be happy to, Miss Channing, you bitch. | 乐意效劳 钱宁小姐 你个贱人 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:42] | Okay, okay, | 好了好了 |
[13:43] | now I’m gonna make a proper toast. | 现在我要好好祝酒[烤土司] |
[13:45] | I don’t know how. | 这里怎么弄啊 |
[13:46] | Their toaster oven’s in our kitchen. | 他们的烤面包机在咱们厨房里呢 |
[13:49] | To Max–I promise not to sexually harass you | 致麦克斯 我保证不会性骚扰你 |
[13:51] | no matter how much I’m required to as your superior. | 无论作为上司的我有多饥渴 |
[13:54] | To Caroline- I cannot promise the same thing, | 致卡洛琳 我不能保证不这样对你 |
[13:57] | ’cause sister, you fine. | 因为姐们 你长得还行 |
[14:00] | Oh, crap! I spilled champagne on my good bucket blazer. | 糟糕 我把香槟洒在我的好外套上了 |
[14:04] | Yes, right there on your breasts, Beverly. | 就洒在你胸口那吧 贝弗莉 |
[14:08] | I’m doing Doug from the sexual harassment video. | 我在扮演性骚扰录像带里的道格 |
[14:10] | The Doug? Love your harassment work! | 那个道格吗 你演得真到位 |
[14:14] | Especially that sad H.R. scene | 尤其是那个被炒鱿鱼后 |
[14:16] | where you get fired and cry | 你一边可怜啜泣 |
[14:17] | but still manage to touch yourself a little. | 但还试图稍微”自摸”一下的场景 |
[14:20] | Wow, Beverly, | 贝弗莉 |
[14:21] | your breasts are so big, I might need the whole box. | 你胸部这么大 可能得用掉整盒纸巾 |
[14:26] | That’s enough. You’re making this rag feel even dirtier. | 够了 感觉被你越擦越脏了 |
[14:29] | – Hey, hand me that. – What? | -把那个递给我 -什么 |
[14:31] | – My new Westship company poncho? – Yep. | -我的西船公司新雨披吗 -对 |
[14:33] | Now it’s my booze bib. | 现在是我的胸围巾了 |
[14:36] | Oh, I love this. | 我爱死这个了 |
[14:37] | Somehow it’s small enough to fit in your purse, | 它既小到能装进你的包包 |
[14:40] | but large enough to sleep under | 但也大到能在发生 |
[14:42] | during an “Occupy Wall Street”-type situation. | 抗议示威活动时穿着露宿睡觉 |
[14:46] | Max, I’m pouring you more champagne | 麦克斯 我再给你倒点香槟 |
[14:48] | because I have something | 因为我有个 |
[14:49] | really exciting I want to tell you. | 超级兴奋的消息想告诉你 |
[14:51] | I talked to Eli about hiring you full-time. | 我跟伊莱说让他把你转成正式工 |
[14:54] | You are now a junior executive’s executive assistant! | 你现在是初级行政主管的行政助理了 |
[14:58] | I will knock you to the ground! | 老娘要把你打得趴下 |
[15:02] | Max, think about it. | 麦克斯 好好想想 |
[15:04] | It comes with health care. | 你之后就有医保了 |
[15:05] | You wouldn’t have to decide | 你以后就不用在 |
[15:06] | between birth control pills and morning-after pills. | 长期避孕药和事后避孕药之间做选择了 |
[15:10] | Are you trying to take away a woman’s right to choose? | 你是在剥夺一个女性选择的权利吗 |
[15:15] | Come on, it could be so fun. | 来嘛 会很好玩的 |
[15:17] | Coming to work together, getting free coffee- | 一起上班 喝免费咖啡 |
[15:19] | the good kind, the blended kind- | 好的那种 混合咖啡 |
[15:22] | not to mention xeroxing our asses | 更不用说可以影印我们的屁屁 |
[15:25] | and feeling more alive than ever. | 来感到前所未有的活力 |
[15:26] | Watch, I’ll show you what a fun boss I can be. | 瞧 我来示范下你上司可以多有趣 |
[15:28] | Let’s xerox our asses. | 我们一起来影印屁屁吧 |
[15:31] | Well, how could I say no to copying my butt? | 我怎么能拒绝复制我的屁屁呢 |
[15:34] | The only thing better than one of my butts | 这世界上唯一比我的屁股还棒的 |
[15:35] | is two of my butts. | 就是两个我的屁股 |
[15:37] | – I’ll go first. – Too late! | -我先来 -你晚了一步 |
[15:41] | Do you want legal size paper or three-hole punch? | 你想要法律尺寸纸张 还是三孔打洞机纸张 |
[15:43] | Three-hole punch? | “三孔打洞” |
[15:44] | That’s how my longest relationship ended. | 我最长那段感情就是这么结束的 |
[15:48] | Ready, you corporate sell-out. Fry me. | 你个出卖灵魂给公司的家伙 动手吧 |
[15:54] | Hey, why is it still flashing? | 为什么它还在闪呢 |
[15:57] | I put in 100 copies instead of one. | 我点的是复印100份 而不是一份 |
[16:00] | Don’t worry about it, we’ll use them as christmas cards. | 别担心 可以留着圣诞节当卡片用 |
[16:03] | See? That’s why I need an assistant. | 瞧 所以我才要个助理嘛 |
[16:06] | Thanks, but I’m not gonna take this stupid corporate job. | 谢谢 但我不打算接受这份白痴工作 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna stick with cupcakes, even though you just quit. | 我会继续坚持做小蛋糕 即使你放弃了 |
[16:13] | I didn’t quit the cupcake business. | 我没有放弃蛋糕生意 |
[16:15] | If you remember, it quit us. | 你应该记得 是它放弃了我们 |
[16:17] | At least this job makes sense. | 至少干这份工作有意义 |
[16:18] | You get a regular paycheck, benefits. | 你每个月有固定的收入 福利 |
[16:21] | You don’t spend two whole years of your life | 你不必花整整两年的时间 |
[16:22] | giving it everything, | 倾尽所有 |
[16:23] | and then walk away feeling like a failure. | 然后像个失败者那样转身离开 |
[16:26] | Get off that now. | 快下来 |
[16:26] | I’m worried you’re giving yourself butt cancer. | 我担心你的屁股会得癌症 |
[16:30] | Wait, you think you’re a failure? | 等等 你觉得自己是失败者吗 |
[16:33] | ’cause I think we did amazing. | 我怎么觉得我们很棒 |
[16:34] | The shop closed, Max. | 蛋糕店倒闭了 麦克斯 |
[16:36] | Our dream blew up in our face. | 我们的梦想当着我们的爆了 |
[16:38] | Lots of things blow up in your face. | 很多东西都会当着你的面”爆出来” |
[16:40] | It’s part of being a woman. | 这是女人生命的一部分 |
[16:45] | You just… towel off and keep going. | 你只需用毛巾擦干净 然后走人 |
[16:50] | You’re really going to do this? | 你真的要留在这里工作吗 |
[16:51] | This was just supposed to be a temporary distraction | 这本来是在我们重拾蛋糕梦之前 |
[16:53] | till we got back to the cupcake thing. | 暂时来打发时间挣房租的 |
[16:55] | No, Max. Cupcakes were the temp job. | 不 麦克斯 蛋糕梦才是临时的工作 |
[16:58] | No, cupcakes were our dream. | 不 蛋糕梦是我们的梦想 |
[17:00] | Well, I was wrong. | 我以前错了 |
[17:01] | Maybe it’s better not to have a dream. | 或许人没有梦想更好 |
[17:06] | Good morning, everyone. | 早上好 各位 |
[17:08] | Eli, they said you wanted to see me in here? | 伊莱 听说你要我进来找你呀 |
[17:10] | Ms. Channing, my name is Michelle Yi, I’m with H.R. | 钱宁小姐 我叫易·米歇尔 人事部的 |
[17:13] | Aw! Is this my official welcome? | 这是我的正式欢迎会吗 |
[17:15] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[17:17] | Well, here, I brought Some | 来 我买了一些 |
[17:18] | first-day bagels and plain cream cheese. | 入职面包圈和原味奶油乳酪 |
[17:21] | Sometimes chives can be a little breathy, am I right? | 香葱味的话 嘴巴会容易有味道 |
[17:23] | Is this the woman who sexually harassed you? | 是这个女人性骚扰你吗 |
[17:28] | Yup, that’s her. | 对 就是她 |
[17:31] | Oh, good one! Really funny. | 这个好 真搞笑 |
[17:34] | Me harassing you? | 我会骚扰你吗 |
[17:36] | Come on, you’re not even my type. | 拜托 你根本不是我的菜 |
[17:38] | Caroline, this isn’t a joke. | 卡洛琳 这不是闹着玩的 |
[17:40] | Trust me, I’ve been through four of these. | 相信我 我已经经历过四次了 |
[17:43] | Wait, what’s going on? | 慢着 这是怎么回事 |
[17:44] | Ms. Channing, please don’t address Carmen directly. | 钱宁小姐 请别直接跟卡门说话 |
[17:47] | – Max. – “Max”? | -麦克斯 -“大大” |
[17:49] | Is that a pet name she has for you, Carmen? | 那是她给你取的爱称吗 卡门 |
[17:52] | Yes. She also calls me “Caramel drizzle.” | 是的 她还叫我”焦糖沫” |
[17:57] | Can you tell me what exactly happened | 你能告诉我昨晚跟钱宁小姐 |
[17:59] | With ms. Channing last night? | 到底发生什么事吗 |
[18:01] | She fondled my breasts. | 她抚摸我的胸部 |
[18:04] | Ms. Yi, it’s not how it sounds. | 易小姐 事实不是这样 |
[18:05] | We were drinking, and I was pretending to be a man. | 我们当时在喝酒 我假装成男人 |
[18:08] | “Drinking.” “Pretending to be a man.” | “喝酒” “假装成男人” |
[18:10] | Don’t write that down. Don’t write that down. | 别写这个 别这这个 |
[18:12] | And Carmen, when Ms. Channing touched you, | 卡门 当钱宁小姐摸你时 |
[18:14] | how did that make you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[18:15] | Dirty. | 下流肮脏 |
[18:17] | Dirty and underpaid. | 下流 薪水过低 |
[18:20] | She felt dirty? | 她觉得下流 |
[18:22] | Come on, Ms. Yi, you don’t know her. | 拜托 易小姐 你不了解她 |
[18:23] | She’s the dirty girl. | 她最下流了 |
[18:24] | She is a dirty, dirty girl. | 她就是个肮脏下流的女孩 |
[18:28] | And does that turn you on? | 那会让你感觉性奋吗 |
[18:30] | No! It’s almost impossible to turn me on. | 不会 我根本不会性奋 |
[18:33] | Oh, good. Now I don’t feel so bad. | 幸好 现在我感觉没那么糟了 |
[18:36] | Trust me, she’s making this stuff up. | 相信我 她在捏造事实 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry, Ms. Channing. | 抱歉 钱宁小姐 |
[18:40] | We’re gonna have to terminate your employment. | 我们不得不解雇你 |
[18:42] | This is outrageous! | 这太离谱了 |
[18:44] | Nothing she said ever happened. | 她说的都是假的 |
[18:47] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[18:50] | That is a copy from a xerox machine | 这份复印件出自一台 |
[18:52] | badly in need of toner, | 急需碳粉的影印机 |
[18:54] | which is just one of the many oversights | 如果我当上了这里的主管 |
[18:55] | that would not have continued | 这种玩忽职守的事情 |
[18:56] | had I been made an executive here. | 就绝对不会发生 |
[18:58] | Good day. | 再见 |
[19:03] | I don’t know what she’s talking about. | 我不知道她在说什么 |
[19:05] | That butt couldn’t be any toner. | 那个屁股哪需要什么碳粉[超紧致] |
[19:07] | Write that down, write that down. | 这句写下 快写下 |
[19:09] | Can I get a peek at that? | 能给我看一眼吗 |
[19:18] | How are you tonight, Caroline? | 今晚心情如何 卡洛琳 |
[19:20] | Angry, frustrated, humiliated. | 愤怒 沮丧 丢脸 |
[19:22] | Just another tuesday at the diner. | 餐厅每个周二的普通心情 |
[19:26] | Hello, Carmen. | 你好 卡门 |
[19:27] | Or is it “Caramel drizzle?” | 还是我该叫你”焦糖沫” |
[19:30] | Just so you know, | 让我告诉你 |
[19:31] | that stunt will go on my professional work record. | 这场闹剧会上我的职业工作记录 |
[19:33] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[19:34] | This diner’s on your professional work record. | 这家餐馆才会上你的职业工作记录 |
[19:37] | And your record’s clean. Eli expunged it | 你的记录干净得很 伊莱删掉了 |
[19:40] | because I gave him a couple of my ass xeroxes. | 因为我给了他几张我屁股的复印件 |
[19:44] | He’s laminating them and using them as place mats. | 他把那图塑封起来 要当餐垫用 |
[19:45] | My idea. | 我的主意 |
[19:47] | For what, Max? Why’d you get me fired? | 麦克斯 你为什么要害我被解雇 |
[19:50] | Why’d I get you fired? | 我为什么要害你被解雇 |
[19:52] | Well, let me give you a “for instance.” | 那让我打个比方来说吧 |
[19:56] | I once knew this girl who was so used to not failing | 我以前认识个女孩 她从不言败 |
[19:59] | that the first time she did, | 而在她第一次失败后 |
[20:01] | she got so scared, she forgot who she was | 她吓坏了 她忘了自己是谁 |
[20:03] | and tried to be somebody else, | 并试图想成为别人 |
[20:05] | And then she touched my breastesses. | 然后她就摸我的胸部 |
[20:08] | Look, it’s cool if you don’t | 如果你不想 |
[20:09] | want to join in on the cupcake dream, | 加入蛋糕梦也没关系 |
[20:11] | but at least wait till you find another. | 但至少你要找到别的梦想 |
[20:13] | Don’t hop on the first one that comes along. | 别天上掉什么 你都扑过去 |
[20:15] | It’s a dream, not a man. | 这是梦想 不是男人 |
[20:18] | See? You are a dirty girl. | 看吧 你果然下流 |
[20:20] | I’m a dirty, dirty girl. | 我是个肮脏下流的女孩 |
[20:24] | Hey, cupcake quitters. | 蛋糕放弃者 |
[20:27] | Look, do you see what you’ve driven me to? | 看 你们害我沦落到什么地步了 |
[20:30] | Supermarket cakes. | 超市蛋糕 |
[20:33] | Sophie, you don’t need to eat those. | 苏菲 你不用吃那个 |
[20:35] | You can have one of ours. | 你可以吃我们做的 |
[20:37] | Max’s homemade cupcakes is back in business. | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕重新开张了 |
[20:43] | It would be cruel to kid me. | 如果你骗我 那就太残忍了 |
[20:47] | Nope. We’re doing it differently this time. | 不会 我们这次要换个方式来 |
[20:50] | We are? How? | 是吗 什么方法 |
[20:51] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[20:53] | But for starters, | 但首先 |
[20:54] | you’re my new junior executive executive’s assistant. | 我任命你为我的新行政主管行政助理 |
[20:58] | I will knock you to the ground. | 老娘要把你打得趴下 |
[21:06] | Well, mama happy now. | 老娘现在心花开呀 |