Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Oh, my God! We have customers? 天啊 居然有顾客上门
[00:05] What’s going on? 这是怎么回事
[00:07] Why are there so many hipsters here? 怎么来了这么多嬉皮士啊
[00:09] Are we selling stupid hats and telling them 我们开始卖傻逼帽子
[00:11] they’re more talented than they actually are? 然后乱夸他们超有才吗
[00:14] No, that’s already a store. It’s called “Fedorable.” 不 那种店早有了 就是那家装潮帽店啊
[00:18] You’ve been working so hard to get us customers in, 你一直很努力地帮店里招揽顾客
[00:21] I wanted to contribute by finding a way 所以我也想找到个方法
[00:23] to get in the neighborhood hipsters. 来招揽跟这一带的嬉皮士
[00:24] So… here’s our new flyer. 这就是我们的新传单
[00:27] You made up a new flyer without talking to me about it first? 你问都没问我 就弄个新传单啊
[00:30] I renamed all the cupcakes after people from the ’90s! 我给小蛋糕都冠上90年代的名人名呢
[00:33] “Max’s Homemade Cupcakes. “麦克斯自制小蛋糕
[00:35] We’ve got all your Flavor Flavs.” 所有你们要的”口味哥”都有”
[00:38] Hipsters love ’90s nostalgia more than they love 嬉皮士爱回忆90年代
[00:40] pretending not to love anything. 更胜假装自己啥都不爱
[00:42] “Come in and lick a Beavis. 欢迎来舔舔”瘪四”小蛋糕
[00:45] Eat a butt-head.” 或吃个”大头蛋”
[00:48] The pistachio is now called the Dennis Rodman 开心果小蛋糕现在改叫”丹尼斯·罗德曼”
[00:51] because it’s such a dumbass flavor. 这蠢蛋糕就得用蠢货的名
[00:54] Cute. 真不错
[00:55] Wait, what’s going on over there? 等等 那边怎么回事
[00:56] Why are all those cupcakes smashed? 那些小蛋糕怎么都烂兮兮的
[00:57] Those are the Nancy Kerrigans. 那些是”南茜·克里根”小蛋糕
[01:00] I don’t know if it’s in good taste 拿她的惨事当笑点
[01:02] to make fun of her personal tragedy. 会不会有点太无下限啊
[01:04] – I sold eight of them. – Screw her, you’re a genius! -都卖掉八个了呢 -管她去死 你就是个天才
[01:07] Ooh, ooh, can I name one? 可以让我也取一个吗
[01:09] How ’bout we call the day-olds the Hugh Hefners? 我可以把隔夜的小蛋糕取为”休·海夫纳”吗
[01:14] That’s not ’90s. 他又不90年代
[01:16] He’s in his 90s, and he’s stale and hard. 但他90多岁 如隔夜蛋糕般”又老又硬”
[01:33] Can I get a Jonathan Taylor Thomas to go 我要外带一个”乔纳森·泰勒·托马斯”
[01:35] and two of the Spice Girls? 再加任意两个”辣妹”
[01:35] 辣妹组合 90年代知名英国女子组合 五名辣妹分别是时髦 疯狂 姜汁 运动 以及宝贝辣妹
[01:37] Any one but “Baby.” 但我不要”宝贝辣妹”哦
[01:40] Sure. 没问题
[01:41] Dude, you should come to the ’90s trivia contest 兄台 你应该来参加九十年代冷知识大赛
[01:43] every Monday at the Bar bar. 每周一在”酒吧”吧举行哦
[01:45] You could win, like, big money. 你能赢一大笔钱呢
[01:48] Yeah, and then I could pay for the lobotomy I’d need 赢一大笔钱来支付我为了忘掉
[01:50] to forget that I ever participated 参加过酒吧里的嬉皮士蠢赛
[01:51] in a hipster contest in a bar. 而去施行的脑部手术吗
[01:55] Cute hat. You’re very talented. 您帽子好有爱 又好有才华哦
[01:59] I’m putting this flyer up in the window. 我去把这传单贴我们窗子上吧
[02:03] Oh, look, there’s a street performer trying to get people 你看 咱店门口有个街头艺人
[02:06] to dance with his marionette outside our shop. 想拉路人跟他的牵线木偶跳舞
[02:09] Uh-oh, not cool! 这可不行
[02:11] No hipster wants to krump with a puppet. 嬉皮士才不会想跟木偶跳小丑舞呢
[02:14] See, he just chased them away. 你看 把客人都吓跑了
[02:16] We’ll just ask him to move, but we have to be nice. 我们请他去别地方就行了 要友善哦
[02:18] Nice? Nice… 什么友善 友善…
[02:20] Oh, yeah, that’s the thing you are to the welfare lady 就是趁我妈在卧室藏新买的电视机时
[02:22] while your mom’s in the bedroom hiding the new TV. 而我要对那位发补助金的女士装穷扮可怜的样子吗
[02:31] Hi, how are you? We own this cupcake– 您好吗 我们是这小蛋…
[02:34] Shh! Not while he’s dancing. 安静 他在跳舞呢
[02:43] I’m sorry, would you like me to wait? 抱歉了 您是想我等他跳完吗
[02:49] Oh, this dude’s a serial killer. 这家伙绝对是变态杀人魔
[03:25] Do you want me to… 您是想我…
[03:33] Yup, total serial killer. 绝对是杀人魔
[03:36] Just a matter of time till we’re hung on strings 我们俩早晚会成为他地下室里的
[03:38] in his basement. 真人牵线偶
[03:44] And I probably just got puppet herpes. 而且我估计还染上了木偶疱疹
[03:48] Well, I hope you enjoyed your kiss 希望您还喜欢
[03:51] with Charming Pierre. 与万人迷皮埃尔的那个吻
[03:54] Now, if you wouldn’t mind… 如果您赏脸的话…
[03:57] Oh, Pierre’s a prostitute? 原来皮埃尔是牛郎啊
[04:03] It’s a little weird for him to do it out in the open, 他在大庭广众之下就”开工” 有点怪吧
[04:05] but if he can’t afford a car, he can’t afford a car. 他要买不起车当”工作站” 那也没办法
[04:08] Oh, you’re one of those-a woman without wonder. 看来你是那种没好奇心的无趣女人
[04:13] Not true. In fact, I’m wondering 才不是呢 我现在就很好奇
[04:16] how you manage to pay rent. 你怎么赚得到房租钱
[04:18] Okay, could you two just move along? 你们能哪儿凉快哪待去吗
[04:20] I have another show in five minutes. 我五分钟后要开始下一场演出了
[04:22] That was a show? 那也算是演出啊
[04:24] Look, you can’t do your little skits here. 听好 不许在这表演你的把戏
[04:27] She doesn’t mean to be negative. 她其实没有负面的意思啦
[04:28] She’s right. I was planning to be all positive 她说得对 我本来也打算给点正面评价
[04:30] till your doll raped her leg. 但你的娃娃强奸她腿后就没了
[04:34] Pierre is not a doll, okay? 皮埃尔不是娃娃好吗
[04:36] He is a marionette. Hand-carved by me. 他是个牵线木偶 我亲手雕刻的呢
[04:39] And I don’t do “skits,” Okay? 而且我表演的也不是”把戏” 懂吗
[04:42] I received a national endowment for my work. 我的演出还得到国家的赞助呢
[04:45] What? The government pays for stuff like this, 什么 政府花钱补助这种玩意儿
[04:48] and I can’t get my back tooth fixed? 而我连补大牙的钱都没
[04:51] Well, I, for one, really appreciate 我个人呢 是真的很欣赏
[04:53] the art of puppetry. 木偶戏的艺术啦
[04:55] I can tell you do, and… 我看得出来 而且…
[04:57] so can Pierre. 皮埃尔也看得出
[04:59] You know, he doesn’t just approach anybody. 他可不会随便亲近人呢
[05:03] I’m Caroline. This is Max. And you are? 我叫卡洛琳 她是麦克斯 你是…
[05:06] My stage name is J. Petto. 我的艺名叫”劫佩托”
[05:09] Oh, so cute. Geppetto, like Pinocchio’s father. 真有爱 小木偶的爸爸”杰佩托”嘛
[05:13] No, it’s “J,” period, “Petto.” 不 是”劫”佩托
[05:17] Disney owns the rights to the name Geppetto, 迪士尼公司有”杰佩托”这名字的版权
[05:19] so once again, the poor, starving artist gets screwed! 所以可怜的街头艺人只能屈服于淫威之下啦
[05:25] So sad. Can you move? 真可怜 你能走吗
[05:28] See, this is our cupcake shop, 你看 这是我们的小蛋糕店
[05:30] and you’re blocking the entrance. 你挡住了我们的门口
[05:32] Uh, this is a public space, 这里是公共区域
[05:34] and I know my rights. 我知道我有哪些公民权利
[05:36] Showtime! 表演开始
[05:42] I was trying to be nice, 我刚才一直试着对你友善
[05:43] but you are the rudest puppeteer I’ve ever met. 但你是我见过最没礼貌的操偶师
[05:46] And I’m including Shari Lewis, 比莎里·刘易斯这个
[05:47] who told my father to shove it on my fifth birthday! 在我五岁生日派对上 叫我老爸吃屎的人还无礼
[05:50] Let’s go, Max. 走吧 麦克斯
[05:53] Hey… Doll man. 喂 娃娃男
[05:57] You don’t want to mess with us. 惹龙惹凤也别惹我们
[05:59] I make one call to the cops, 我给警察打个电话
[06:00] they do a background check, and I’m pretty sure you’d go 他们调查一下你的背景 我肯定很快
[06:03] from “J. Petto” to “J. Petto-Phile.” 就能查出你恋童癖的事哦
[06:09] Miss, I dropped my David Hasselhoff. 小姐 我把”大卫·霍索夫”弄掉地上了
[06:11] Well, it’s not the first time he’s been on the floor. 这也不是他第一次倒在地上了
[06:15] Hey, you can’t talk to me like that. 不许你这么说我
[06:17] I studied puppetry in Paris at the palais– 我曾经就学于巴黎学习木偶艺术…
[06:23] Oh, my God, he slipped on David Hasselhoff! 天啊 他踩到”大卫·霍索夫” 滑倒了
[06:26] – Are you okay? – Yeah. -你没事吧 -没事
[06:27] Yeah, I’m fine, I’m fine. 我没事 没事啦
[06:29] I’m just a little embarrassed. 觉得有点丢脸而已
[06:32] Oh, no, no. I landed on Pierre! 惨了 惨了 我压在皮埃尔身上了
[06:36] Pierre? 皮埃尔
[06:38] Here, have a seat. 来 请坐
[06:39] Would either of you like a coffee or a free cupcake? 你要喝杯咖啡还是来个免费小蛋糕吗
[06:42] No, I’m just gonna pack up and go. Thank you. 不用 我收拾一下就走 谢谢
[06:46] Come back anytime for a free cupcake. 随时欢迎回来吃免费小蛋糕
[06:48] But no need to bring your dolls. 不过娃娃就不必带着了
[06:50] They’re not dolls! I’m a man! 这不是娃娃好吗 我是个男人
[07:02] It’s crazy how many hipsters 我们的新传单发出去后
[07:03] came into our shop today from our new flyers. 今天来店里光顾的嬉皮士超级多
[07:06] We ran completely out of all 而且店里所有的
[07:07] the Butterfinger Buttafuocos, 花生巧克力小蛋糕”巴特福奥克”
[07:09] the Joeys, and even the Mary Jos, “乔伊”版”以及我本来以为卖不掉的
[07:12] which I did not think would sell. “玛丽·乔”版 都统统卖光了呢
[07:14] I reworked the smashed Nancy Kerrigans 我把”南茜·克里根”重弄了一下
[07:16] and called it the Mary Jo. 然后改叫它”玛丽·乔”
[07:19] Girls, I’m so happy for you. 姑娘们 我真替你们开心
[07:23] You know, I remember when my business 我还记得我生意
[07:25] first started to take off. 刚开始蒸蒸日上那会
[07:27] The first thing I did was to buy the little village 我第一件事就是把我长大的那小村子
[07:29] that I grew up in 给买了下来
[07:31] and then burn it to the ground! 然后一把火把它烧成灰烬
[07:35] I was just so angry 我恨死他们
[07:37] they wouldn’t let me be a cheerleader. 当年不让我加入拉拉队了
[07:40] No, baby, that was the movie Carrie. 宝贝 那是电影《卡丽》的情节啦
[07:42] You fell asleep watching it last night. 你昨晚看的时候睡着了
[07:45] Oh. Yeah, I gotta stop watching movies late at night. 我以后不深夜看电影了
[07:50] Once, for a whole year, 我因为这样 有一年
[07:51] I thought I framed Roger Rabbit. 我以为是我陷害的兔子罗杰呢
[08:01] I’m looking for the owners of Max’s homemade cupcakes. 我想找麦克斯自制小蛋糕的店主
[08:03] Oh, that’s me. Wow, word is really spreading. 是我 真是名声传千里啊
[08:06] How can I help you? 有什么需要帮忙的吗
[08:07] You’ve been served. 你被传唤了
[08:09] Max, I just got served. 麦克斯 我被法院传唤[羞辱]了
[08:11] Did he go after your bangs? ‘Cause that’s where I’d start. 羞辱你的刘海吗 我肯定先从这开始羞辱起
[08:14] This is a lawsuit. 这可是法律诉讼啊
[08:16] It says, “Max’s homemade cupcakes is being sued 上面写着 “麦隆·谢尔斯 也就是劫佩托
[08:18] for injuries sustained in our shop by Myron Shales, 因在麦克斯自制小蛋糕店摔伤 而以
[08:21] A.K.A. ‘J. Petto.'” 故意伤害罪起诉店主”
[08:23] Max, it’s the puppet guy. 麦克斯 是那个木偶男
[08:25] He’s suing us? 他要告咱们啊
[08:27] We should be suing him for gross… 应该是我们告他很恶心…
[08:29] I don’t know what the legal words are 我不知道法律用词怎么说
[08:31] but just for being gross. 反正就是告他当个恶心人啦
[08:33] We can’t afford to be sued. 我们承受不起被人告
[08:34] We can’t even afford the lawyer on those bus ads 我们甚至请不起巴士广告上那个
[08:36] who has a gavel in one hand and a chicken in the other. 一手拿小木槌一手抓只鸡的律师
[08:41] I hope everything was satisfactory. 希望两位对本店还满意
[08:43] Can I get you ladies anything else… 请问两位女士还需要点什么吗
[08:45] like a strong work ethic? 比如强烈的职业道德如何
[08:48] Han, it’s not funny. We’re being sued. 阿憨 不好玩啦 我们被人告了
[08:51] Okay, let me see those. 好吧 文件给我看看
[08:52] I studied law in Korea, 我在韩国曾学过法律
[08:53] but I never made it through graduation. 但是我没有读到毕业
[08:56] I realized it wasn’t my passion, 因为我意识到那不是我的兴趣
[08:57] and I pulled out. 所以我中途退出[拔出]了
[09:02] Did they know it was in? 有人知道你曾”进去”过吗
[09:05] Let’s see… 我看看
[09:09] Yeah, you’re being sued. 没错 你们被告了
[09:11] What law school did you go to, CAL State-the-obvious? 你念的哪间破学校 加州”陈述事实”大学吗
[09:15] Did you graduate magna come rarely? 你是以最少高潮的成绩毕业的吗
[09:20] I told you, I pulled out. 我都说了 我退出[拔出]了
[09:24] But don’t worry, accidents like this happen 但别担心 这种事故 开店的人
[09:27] in stores all the time. 都常常碰到
[09:28] That’s why all businesses have insurance. 所以一般开店做生意的都会买保险
[09:31] Well, not all businesses. 不是所有的店都有买
[09:35] How could you not have insurance? 你们俩怎么能不买保险呢
[09:37] You need to get protection. 你们得保护自己啊
[09:39] And I’m not talking about condoms. 我不是说戴避孕套的那种”保护”
[09:43] We’re not idiots, Han. 我们又不是傻子 阿憨
[09:44] We had the insurance discussion. 我们曾讨论过是否要买保险
[09:46] I was like, “Max, we need insurance.” 我当时说 “麦克斯 我们得买保险”
[09:47] And she was like, “Do we have any money?” 她说 “我们有钱买吗”
[09:48] And I was like, “No.” And she was like, 我说”没有” 然后她就说
[09:49] “What are the chances something will happen?” “那发生意外的几率是多少”
[09:51] And I was like, “A million to one.” 我说 “百万分之一吧”
[09:52] And she was like, “I like those odds. 她就说 “我喜欢这种几率
[09:53] Let’s go get gummi bears.” And I was like, “Okay. 我们去买小熊糖吧” 我就说”好吧
[09:55] But we’ll talk about this at another time.” 这件事下次得再讨论吧”
[09:57] And here we are talking about it now. 看 我们现在就在讨论啦
[10:02] Remember, we have no choice. 记住 我们别无选择
[10:04] We have to get him to drop this lawsuit. 我们必须说服他撤销诉讼
[10:06] Okay, 3B, here. This is the puppet guy’s apartment. 3B 到了 这就是那个木偶男的公寓
[10:09] You say puppet guy, I say serial killer. 你说他是木偶男 我说他是变态杀人魔
[10:12] You say apartment, I say the brightest dot 你说这是公寓 我说这是《梅根法案》
[10:14] on the “Megan’s law” website. 网站上最高亮的住址
[10:16] Max, that is not charming. Stay on message. 麦克斯 说这种话一点都不讨喜 心里要想着
[10:18] – We’re charming, we’re sorry… – We’re drunk. -我们要讨喜 我们很抱歉 -我们喝醉了
[10:21] Well, I am. 至少我是
[10:22] How else do you think I’m gonna pull off charming? 不然你觉得我怎么扮得出讨喜样
[10:25] Let’s just get in and out of there. 咱们快进快出
[10:26] That puppet creeped me out. 那个木偶太吓人了
[10:27] I don’t want to have to see it again. 我真不想再看见它
[10:35] Oh, I am not drunk enough for this. 我还没醉到可以接受这场面
[10:37] I’ve never been drunk enough for this. 我喝再醉也接受不了这场面
[10:40] Is J. Petto home? 劫佩托在家吗
[10:50] I’m kind of surprised. 真让我大吃一惊
[10:51] I did not think he’d have a girlfriend. 我还以为他没有女朋友呢
[10:54] Hello. 你们好
[10:56] Well, I hope you enjoyed meeting Yvette. 希望你们会喜欢伊薇特
[10:59] She plays the lute, you know. 她会弹琵琶哦
[11:02] Oh, yes, she was very charming. 是啊 她非常可爱
[11:05] And small. She must make your penis look huge. 也非常迷你 肯定会显得你的鸡鸡很大吧
[11:08] I’m sorry? 你说什么
[11:11] Charming, Max, charming. 要讨喜 麦克斯 要讨喜
[11:14] Hi, we just stopped by to bring you some cupcakes. 我们顺路给你带了点小蛋糕过来
[11:16] We feel so bad about what happened. 之前的事真的很抱歉
[11:18] Can we come in for a minute? 能进去坐会聊聊吗
[11:20] Um, well, I wasn’t expecting company, 我没想到今天会有客人来
[11:23] but come in. 但是进来吧
[11:25] We’re all just hangin’ out. 我们大伙正玩得欢呢
[11:27] Oh, oh, this isn’t weird. This isn’t weird at all. 这不诡异 这一点也不诡异
[11:31] It’s like we’re in a dead body car wash. 感觉好像进了死尸洗车机
[11:36] I had a nightmare that I had a nightmare like this once. 我曾做过个恶梦 梦到自己梦到这场景
[11:40] Just so you know, 先说好哦
[11:42] I’m not allowed to talk about the lawsuit. 根据规定 我不能谈论这次诉讼的事
[11:45] Well, I’m not allowed to talk 真巧 我也不能谈论
[11:46] about how I really feel right now. 自己此时此刻的真实感受
[11:49] Speaking of the lawsuit, you seem well– 说到这次的诉讼 你看起来没事啊
[11:52] you know, physically-which is great, 身上没伤 这挺好的
[11:53] because the suit said you had a shattered arm 因为你在讼词里说 你手臂摔断
[11:55] and a broken hip. 髋骨骨折
[11:57] Oh, yeah, I’m not suing you 是啊 我告你们
[11:59] for my shattered arm and hip. 不是为了我自己的手臂和髋骨
[12:01] It’s-it’s for Pierre’s. 受伤的是皮埃尔
[12:11] I crushed his little body when I fell. 我摔倒的时候 压坏了他的小身板
[12:14] He must have thrown himself under my body 他肯定是为了保护我 才舍身飞到我身后
[12:16] to protect my fall. 给我当垫背的
[12:20] Dexter, party of one. 《嗜血法医》 这有一个等你料理
[12:24] I have to rotate his arm and hold it every 15 minutes 为了让他恢复关节的正常活动 我每隔15分钟
[12:28] to get his full range of motion back. 就得旋转他的胳膊 然后扶好固定
[12:30] That’s what the sling’s about. I know he’s not alive. 这悬带就是为了固定 我知道他不是活人
[12:34] Do you? 真的吗
[12:38] We’re very sorry for his injury, 他受伤了 我们真的非常抱歉
[12:40] but this is absurd. 但这也太荒谬了吧
[12:41] You can’t sue us because your puppet broke. 你不能因为你的木偶坏了就告我们啊
[12:44] Yes, I can. This puppet is my livelihood, 当然能 这个木偶是我的谋生之道
[12:46] and he’s heavily insured. 而且我给他投了大保
[12:48] Great, the puppet has insurance, and we don’t. 太棒了 连木偶都有保险 而我们俩活人却没有
[12:51] – Max! – What? -麦克斯 -什么
[12:52] You don’t have insurance? 你们俩没有保险吗
[12:54] You have a business but no insurance? 你们俩居然有钱做生意 没钱买保险
[12:56] Look, we can’t go to court. It would wreck us. 我们不能上法庭 这会让我们倾家荡产的
[12:59] Can we leave the lawyers out of this 这事能不能别通过法律途径
[13:01] and come up with a more creative solution? 找一个更有创意的解决办法
[13:03] I mean, you’re clearly creative. 一看你就是创意十足的人
[13:04] Look, you even made a skeleton king. 瞧 你还做了一个骷髅王
[13:07] That’s not a skeleton king. 那不是什么骷髅王
[13:09] That’s Pazuzu, prince of darkness. 那是恶魔帕祖祖 邪恶王子
[13:13] Let me just put this out there 那我就不妨直说吧
[13:15] because we should really move things along, 因为这事得尽快解决
[13:17] and also, I’m afraid. 而且我很害怕
[13:19] How much is it gonna take to make this go away? 要多少钱你才愿意跟我们庭外和解
[13:22] Do you want to take a second to consult 你需要时间咨询下
[13:23] with one of your roommates? 你其中一位室友吗
[13:24] I think I saw a lawyer doll. 我好像看见有律师娃娃
[13:27] He is not a lawyer. He is a Maitre D’. 他不是律师 他是餐厅领班
[13:30] And a damn good one! 而且超能干的呢
[13:33] You women just don’t get it. 你们女人就是不了解
[13:36] This is why I broke up with 所以我才会通过网络电话
[13:37] my Toronto-based girlfriend over Skype. 跟我多伦多的女友分手
[13:41] Right? 是吧
[13:43] $1,000 by Monday. 一千块 周一前给我
[13:46] But if she makes another comment about my intricate, 但如果她再称我精心制作
[13:49] hand-carved marionettes being dolls… 手工雕刻的牵线木偶为娃娃的话…
[13:53] it goes up. 价格也会水涨船高
[13:56] Fine, $1,000 and no strings. 好 一千块 无其他附件条件[无线]
[13:59] – Except for the ones on all – Max, don’t say it! -除了那些有附加”线”的… -麦克斯 闭嘴
[14:06] Valley of the dolls, Return to the valley of the dolls, 电影《娃娃谷》 《重返娃娃谷》
[14:08] Chucky, Bride of Chucky, Hello Dolly, Dollywood, 《鬼娃回魂》《鬼娃新娘》《你好 美娃》桃莱坞
[14:10] And the Dalai Lama! 还有达赖[娃娃]喇嘛
[14:15] Those are the things I was holding in. 这些是我刚忍着的吐槽词
[14:17] Oh, wait-Doll and Oates! 等等 还有”娃尔与奥兹”
[14:23] Now what? 现在怎么办
[14:23] How are we gonna get 1,000 extra dollars by Monday? 我们周一前怎么筹到这额外的一千块
[14:27] Wait, Max, we can go to that bar 等等 麦克斯 我们可以去酒吧
[14:28] and exploit your special gifts. 运用下你特殊的天赋
[14:30] If I have to strip, I have to strip. 君要臣脱 臣不得不脱
[14:34] Not that kind of bar, the hipster trivia bar. 不是脱衣舞酒吧啦 是嬉皮士的冷知识酒吧
[14:37] Can’t I just strip? At least I’d still have my dignity. 不能跳脱衣舞就好吗 至少这样还有点尊严
[14:45] It’s all here. $1,000. 钱都在这了 一共一千块
[14:48] So that’s it. No more lawsuit. 事情解决 诉讼撤销
[14:50] Actually, that’s not it. 老实说 事情还没解决
[14:52] As it turns out, we’re gonna need 500 more. 事实证明 还得再给五百块
[14:54] For what? Did your dues for the serial killer’s union 为什么 难不成连环杀手协会和恋童癖协会
[14:57] and the pedophile guild come up at the same time this year? 今年都得在同一时间交年费吗
[15:01] Pierre’s in crisis! 皮埃尔情况十分不妙
[15:04] But his psychiatrist could tell you more about that. 就让他的精神科医生跟你们解释吧
[15:08] If there’s a psychiatrist in this apartment 如果这公寓里有精神科医生
[15:10] who hasn’t locked him up, I don’t trust his opinion. 却没有把这疯子关起来 他的意见我才不信
[15:14] I’m Dr. Pangloss. 我是潘格罗斯医生
[15:18] Pierre broke more than his hip in your cupcake shop. 皮埃尔在你们店里 不仅摔伤了他的髋骨
[15:22] He broke his spirit. 还摔垮了他的精神
[15:26] He lost his dream! 摔碎了他的梦想
[15:30] He no longer wants to perform. 他现在再也不想表演了
[15:37] This is where he cuts us in half 现在他要把我们切成两半
[15:38] and sews my top to your bottom. 把我的上半身跟你的下半身缝在一起了
[15:40] On the plus side, we’d look amazing. 从好的方面看 就是前凸后翘腿子长
[15:43] Yeah, well, you heard it. 没错 你们也听见了
[15:45] Pierre’s ready to give up his art, 皮埃尔准备放弃他的艺术生涯
[15:47] and he needs a little more money. 所以他需要多一点钱
[15:49] Forget it, puppet nuts. We don’t have $500. 休想 脑残娃娃迷 我们没有五百块
[15:51] We don’t have 500 anything. 也无任何数量达五百的东西
[15:53] Well, think about it. 好好考虑下吧
[15:56] That’s my tea kettle. Yvette! 我的茶壶烧开了 伊薇特
[15:58] Uhh! I’ll do it. 算了 我自己来吧
[16:01] I’m not so sure the hostility is quite working, 我觉得你凶他一点用都没有
[16:03] so why don’t you go wait in the hall? 不如你去走廊里等着吧
[16:05] And I’ll try to talk some sense into him alone. 我会试着好好跟他讲讲理
[16:07] You are the only person in the world 你是这世界唯一一个
[16:09] who would insist on being alone with this man, 坚持要跟他单独共处一室的人
[16:11] but okay. 不过随你吧
[16:13] Please just listen. We are broke. 拜托听我说 我们俩一穷二白
[16:15] To get any more money, we’d have to strip. 要再赚五百块 我们就得去跳脱衣舞了
[16:18] Well, Gigi and Lana started off as strippers, 琪琪和拉娜一开始也是脱衣舞娘
[16:21] and now they’re in the Folies Bergere, so… 而现在她们可是女神游乐厅的红人 所以…
[16:26] You know, even for a middle-aged puppeteer, 人到中年 还当操偶师已经很怪
[16:28] you’re a freak. 而你是怪中之怪
[16:30] See you in court! 法庭上见
[16:34] Nothing. He’s gonna sue us, 没成功 他告定咱们了
[16:35] and we have no other tricks up our sleeve. 我们也没有其他锦囊妙计了
[16:37] Well, maybe not my sleeve, but how about my coat? 或许我的锦囊里没有 但请看我的外套
[16:42] – Pierre? – Right there. -皮埃尔 -被老娘偷出来了
[16:54] I’m sorry, we’re not open today. 抱歉 本日闭店
[16:57] I know you took him. Give me back Pierre! 我知道你把皮埃尔拿走了 快还给我
[17:01] We’re not open. 都说了本日闭店
[17:02] We’ve had a terrible tragedy. 我们发生了一场可怕的悲剧
[17:03] Well, not us, but a new friend of ours 虽然不是我们本人 但我们的新朋友
[17:06] had a gruesome accident, and we are just devastated. 发生了可怕的意外 我们悲痛至极
[17:09] You wouldn’t be that cruel. 你不会那么残忍吧
[17:12] Relax, I could never be that cruel. 放轻松 我当然不会这么残忍
[17:14] But Max could. 但麦克斯就很难说了
[17:21] Look who it is, Pierre, your lover, J. Petto! 瞧瞧谁来了 皮埃尔 是你的爱人 劫佩托
[17:25] He’s not gay. 他不是同性恋
[17:29] He had a girlfriend named Lulu. 他有女朋友的 她叫露露
[17:30] She was a–she was a courtesan in the court of a french king. 她曾是…法国国王的宫廷名妓
[17:33] They broke up over a brief flirtation she had with Yvette. 他们之所以分手 是因为露露跟伊薇特调情
[17:37] And I know they’re not alive! 我知道他们不是活人
[17:41] Now, what do you say we stick to the original no-strings deal? 我们就遵守原本没附加条件约定 你看如何
[17:45] ’cause if you don’t, Max will show you 因为如果你不愿意 麦克斯会让你见识下
[17:46] what “no strings” really means. 什么是真正的”没有线”[附加]
[17:49] Do it! Go! Bring it! 剪啊 来啊 有种你就剪断它
[17:52] I can always re-string him. I’m a master of my craft. 反正我能重新绑 我可是这门手艺的大师
[17:56] Yes, we thought you’d say that. 没错 我们早知道你会这么说
[17:58] So you leave us no choice. Max… 你让我们别无选择 麦克斯
[18:01] What? I– 什么 我…
[18:03] I’m not changing my mind. 我不会改变主意的
[18:05] And I’m coming back with the police. 我要去找警察来
[18:09] Oh, I wouldn’t get the cops involved… 是我就不会叫警察哦
[18:12] Now that your boy here is in a… 因为你的小娃娃现在…
[18:14] compromising situation! 抓奸在床 进退两难啊
[18:33] How dare you! 你好大的胆子
[18:36] And she does not like the feel of a condom! 她做爱时可不喜欢戴套哦
[18:42] You two are sick! 你们俩变态
[18:45] Hey, we don’t judge. 我们才不会批评他们
[18:48] We think whatever two consenting dolls, 我们觉得无论这两名成年娃娃
[18:50] or maybe three consenting dolls do– 或这三名成年娃娃做什么…
[18:54] and it’s gonna be bad 我肯定场面不会好看
[18:56] ’cause he’s a grower, not a shower. 他可是不硬则小 一硬惊人哦
[19:04] And once a few of these pics are posted online, 一旦这些照片放上网
[19:08] there goes your children’s party business. 你儿童派对的生意也会跟着完蛋
[19:11] Now, call it quits, and you can delete these pics. 现在认输 我就把照片全删了
[19:14] Fine. Yes. Okay, you win. You win. You win. 好 我认 你们赢了 你们赢了
[19:17] Oh, we’re not falling for your word again. 口说无凭 我们不会再上当受骗了
[19:20] If you want your doll back– 如果你想要回你的娃娃
[19:22] For the last time, he is not a doll! 再说最后一遍 他不是娃娃
[19:25] Bring us a notarized letter saying 我们要收到公证过的信件
[19:27] you release Max’s homemade cupcakes 写明你放弃对麦克斯自制小蛋糕店
[19:29] of all further legal action, 采取进一步的法律行动
[19:30] and we’ll give you back Pierre, perfectly intact. 然后我们就会把皮埃尔原封不动地还给你
[19:33] Minus his virginity, of course. 当然 童贞还不了了
[19:36] But don’t worry, you’ll still have yours. 不过别担心 你的童贞一定还在
[19:41] Okay, I’ll be back as soon as I can. 好的 我会尽快回来的
[19:44] Ugh, 30 years in the cutthroat world of puppets, 在残酷的木偶界混了三十年
[19:47] and I’m undone by two crazy cupcake bitches! 居然栽在两个卖蛋糕的疯婆子手上
[19:56] Did you hear that? 30 years? 你听到了吗 三十年啊
[20:00] 30 years of following his dream, and he’s still broke? 追梦整整三十年 他还是一无所有
[20:03] Is that gonna be us, Max? 我们也会这样吗 麦克斯
[20:04] Is our dream just as stupid as puppets? 我们的梦想跟木偶一样愚蠢吗
[20:07] Sorry, Pierre, I forgot you were here. 抱歉 皮埃尔 忘了你还在
[20:09] He’s sound asleep. 他好像睡着了
[20:10] Three-ways really take it out of you. “三人行”把他的体力榨干了
[20:13] Here, dress her. She has to get a cab. 给 帮她把衣服穿上 她得打车走人了
[20:15] She’d rather sleep in her own bed. 她宁愿回家睡自己的床
[20:20] And do you know why we’re not gonna turn into him? 你知道为什么我们不会变成他那样吗
[20:22] Because 30 years ago, when J. Petto said, 因为30年前 当劫佩托说
[20:25] “I’m gonna be a puppeteer,” “我要成为一名操偶师”时
[20:26] he didn’t have a best friend to tell him, 他身边没有好友告诉他
[20:28] “You shouldn’t do that. It’s a stupid idea.” “你不该这样 这主意蠢透了”
[20:31] And unlike him, you have me to tell you 你不像他 你有我来告诉你
[20:32] when it’s a stupid idea. 哪些是蠢主意
[20:34] And I have you to tell me not to mace myself, 而你也会告诉我 不要用狼牙棒打自己
[20:36] no matter how bad I want to know how it feels. 尽管我超级想试试是什么感觉
[20:39] So the cupcake shop isn’t a stupid idea? 那蛋糕店不是蠢主意吗
[20:41] No. And it’s actually starting to take off. 不是 而且生意刚要好转呢
[20:44] ’cause no one embraces a stupid idea like a hipster. 因为蠢主意什么的 最合嬉皮士胃口了
[20:47] But, Max, we do need insurance. 但麦克斯 我们真需要买保险了
[20:49] – But do we have the money? – No. -可我们有钱买吗 -没有
[20:51] What are the chances someone else is gonna fall? 那别人在店里摔倒的几率是多少
[20:53] A million to one. 百万分之一
[20:54] I like those odds. 我喜欢这种几率
[20:56] You know, this is a really cute dress. 这个裙子真可爱
[20:58] Forget the dress. 裙子算屁啊
[21:00] Look at his cute pants. 你看他的小裤裤
[21:02] We really should give them to Han. 我们真应该送给阿憨穿
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme