Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] I like the lemon. So good. 爱死这柠檬味了 太美妙
[00:05] And with the vanilla frosting, 配上香草糖霜
[00:07] It would make a lovely cupcake wedding cake. 就是人见人爱的婚丧喜庆必备小蛋糕
[00:11] Oh, my God. Oh, my God! 天啊天啊天啊
[00:13] The chocolate! 这巧克力
[00:15] – You do realize you’re not alone, right? – I know. -你知道你旁边还有别人吧 -我知道啊
[00:19] I’m gonna get some water, 我去喝两口水
[00:19] and then I’ll be back to taste everything! 然后就回来继续试所有小蛋糕
[00:23] There’s no wedding. 她才没要结婚呢
[00:27] – What? – It’s a scam. -什么 -她是来骗蛋糕吃的
[00:29] I know her game. 她这套路老娘清楚
[00:30] There isn’t a Denny’s on the eastern seaboard 东海岸各地所有丹尼斯连锁餐厅
[00:32] I haven’t hit up and said it’s my birthday 姐全都去假装过当天是我生日
[00:33] for a free sundae. 就为了吃免费圣代
[00:36] Well, what if you’re wrong, 那要是你误会人家
[00:37] and she is the real deal? 她真要结婚呢
[00:39] A cupcake wedding cake could be a lot of money. 承包一个婚礼的小蛋糕能赚不少钱呢
[00:41] We have to crack her B.S. 再她又回来白吃蛋糕前
[00:42] before she eats our cupcakes, and then us. 我们得先戳穿这胡扯新娘才行
[00:44] Follow my lead. 看姐的
[00:45] Oh! What are we tasting now? 接下来要试哪一个呢
[00:48] Coconut. 椰子味的
[00:49] – What’s your fiance’s name? – Doug Franklin. -你未婚夫姓啥名啥 -道格·富兰克林
[00:51] – Where’d you meet? – He’s a fireman. -怎么认识的 -他是个消防员
[00:52] He rescued my cat. 他救过我的猫
[00:54] No, aw. That’s an insurance commmmercia. 少同情了 这是保险广告桥段
[00:57] So where’s the wedding? 婚礼要在哪举行
[00:59] Barefoot on the beach. 海滩裸足婚礼
[01:00] That’s a tampon commercial. 这是卫生棉条广告桥段
[01:02] Ooh! Hi, baby! 宝贝 你来啦
[01:06] Max, you’re wrong. They’re kissing. 麦克斯 你错了 人家在接吻呢
[01:08] Nope, he’s either an out-of-work actor she hired, 他要么是她请来的失业男演员
[01:11] or he has cake in his mouth. 要么就是他嘴里有蛋糕
[01:30] I have an announcement to make. 我有一件事情要宣布
[01:31] You found your first “down there” Hair? 你”下面”终于长出第一根毛了吗
[01:34] No, it’s the last chance to put in your business card 不 现在是你们最后放入名片抽奖
[01:37] to win a luxury weekend vacation. 得到豪华周末游的机会
[01:39] It’s Han’s big promo. 是阿憨大抽奖[高调基佬]
[01:40] Well, he’s finally announced it. 他终于正式宣布了
[01:42] Han’s a big promo. 阿憨是个大基佬
[01:44] Well, he’s a little promo. 他只能算个小基基吧
[01:48] Good luck, you now have a chance 祝好运啦 你们现在
[01:49] to win a fancy two-room suite in the country, 有机会赢到豪华乡间两室一厅套房
[01:52] and there’s a fireplace because daddy don’t skimp. 而且内有壁炉哦 因为小爷特大方
[01:55] Aw, I miss our fireplace in the country. 我好想念我家乡间屋子的壁炉
[01:59] My father and I would sit together, 我都会跟老爸坐在壁炉前
[02:00] and I’d roast marshmallows, and then he’d burn 我烤着棉花糖吃 而他会烧…
[02:02] what I now realize must’ve been incriminating documents. 我现在才意识到他以前是在烧文件
[02:06] Hi, everybody! The raffle girl is here. 各位好 抽奖女郎到啦
[02:10] Oh, I get to pull the winner! 赢家的名片由我翻出呢
[02:12] She pulled me twice today, 她今天就翻了我两次”牌”呢
[02:14] and I won both times. 两次我都”大获全胜”
[02:17] Sophie, the way you look tonight, 苏菲 你今晚的美貌
[02:18] we are all winners. 让我们都成为赢家
[02:20] Oh, Earl, that is so sweet. 厄尔 你嘴真甜
[02:23] I would kiss you if it was legal. 合法的话 我一定亲死你
[02:30] All right, I’m going to put in one of my cleaning company cards. 我也要放一张我清洁公司的名片进去
[02:34] All right. 好啦
[02:35] Who’s gonna be the winner? 赢家会是谁呢
[02:37] Yeah, yeah, shake it like a polaroid picture, baby. 像甩宝丽来照片一样甩动身躯吧 宝贝
[02:40] Yeah. 好的
[02:43] Oh, no, that doesn’t feel like my card. 惨了 这张感觉不像是我的名片
[02:45] Sophie, that’s cheating. 苏菲 你这是作弊
[02:47] Hey, keep out of it, Glinda the good bitch. 好贱货格林达 你少管闲事
[02:51] And the winner is… 赢家就是…
[02:55] Max’s homemade cupcakes? 麦克斯自制小蛋糕
[02:57] Oh, my God! We won! 我的天啊 我们赢了
[02:59] Congratulations! 恭喜你们
[03:01] I’ve never won anything in my life! 我这辈子从来没赢过任何比赛呢
[03:03] Except for that time I got stoned 除了有一次我吸毒昏头
[03:05] and accidentally won that hot dog eating contest. 意外赢了一个热狗大胃王比赛
[03:08] Wait, how did this even happen? 等等 这怎么可能
[03:09] Did you put our card in? 你有丢我们的名片进去吗
[03:10] Actually, I put your card in, 其实是我放入你们名片的
[03:12] and I took a few out. 而且我还抽了几张起来
[03:13] I figured you girls could use a vacation. 我觉得你们俩姑娘应该去放个假
[03:16] You girls been working harder than my liver on payday. 我发薪日大鱼大肉加烟酒 肝都是没你们累
[03:20] Oh, Earl, you’re like Santa 厄尔 你简直就是圣诞老人啊
[03:22] without the weird fixation on children. 除了你没恋童癖 其他都像
[03:25] It was so nice of Earl to enter us. 厄尔帮我们参加投票真是太好心了
[03:27] Oh, stop. He’s like my father. 别动歪脑筋 我当他是我爸呢
[03:31] Wow, this place actually looks nice. 哇 这地方看起来还真不错呢
[03:34] Ooh, an outhouse! 哇 有茅厕呢
[03:36] Max, that’s a sauna. Oh. 麦克斯 那是桑拿房
[03:38] Either way, I’m peeing in it. 随便啦 我就要尿在里面
[03:40] But Max, can we leave the shop? 麦克斯 我们如何丢下小店啊
[03:42] I mean, even though business has been slow, 虽然生意不是太好
[03:43] what if Dottie wants to come back 但要是多蒂回来
[03:45] and order cupcakes for her wedding? 想要下她婚礼的小蛋糕订单怎么办
[03:46] First off, she ate them all. 首先 早被她吃光了
[03:48] Second, there is no wedding. 其次 她也没要结婚
[03:50] She’s a B.S. Bride. 她就是个胡扯新娘
[03:51] I guarantee you, right now, 我跟你保证 她现在
[03:53] she’s crawling through an air-conditioning vent 肯定是在爬连锁甜甜圈店的空调管道
[03:55] at a Krispy Kreme. 想潜进去偷吃呢
[03:57] Andy in the house! 安迪驾到
[03:59] Sorry, I was watching a Living Single marathon 抱歉 来之前看了好久的情景喜剧
[04:01] before I came over. 一时难以自拔
[04:03] You are not gonna believe this. 说出来你肯定不相信
[04:05] We won a weekend getaway. 我们赢了周末度假游呢
[04:07] Isn’t that exciting? We really needed this. 超爽的对吧 我们太需要去度假了
[04:09] That’s great! 太好啦
[04:11] We do need this. Thanks, babe. 我们的确需要这个 谢啦 宝贝
[04:12] And I was hoping to get a little special 我本来也在计划要跟你共度一个
[04:13] one-on-one time with you this weekend. 只属于我们俩人的周末呢
[04:15] So when do we leave? 我们什么时候出发
[04:16] Oh, we! 我们
[04:17] We can leave tomorrow. 我们可以明天出发
[04:19] We–we–we all the way there. 我们 我们 我们一起去
[04:21] Look, Han said it was a two-room suite. 阿憨说那是一个两室一厅套房
[04:24] Andy can come with us. 安迪可以一起来的
[04:25] It’s still our trip. 这旅行还是只属于我们
[04:26] He doesn’t have to know he’s the third wheel. 不必让他知道他是电灯泡的事实
[04:27] Well, you know I’m always a fan of lying, 你知道我最爱骗人了
[04:30] So I’m in. 当然没问题
[04:32] It’s still our trip. 这旅行还是只属于我们
[04:33] She doesn’t have to know she’s the third wheel. 不必让她知道她是电灯泡的事实
[04:36] Well, you know I’m not a fan of lying, 你知道我最不爱骗人了
[04:37] But okay, I’m in. 但还是没问题啦
[04:47] I love a road trip. 我最爱开车旅行了
[04:48] My mom and I took one in third grade for, like, a year, 我三年级的时候跟我妈开车旅行了一年呢
[04:51] but we’d just drive around locally and– 但我们就只是开车在当地转悠…
[04:52] Oh, my God, I lived in a car. 靠 那年我们只是住车里
[04:56] Hey, let’s play a card game. 来玩小游戏嘛
[04:58] I spy something red. 猜猜我看到了什么红色东西
[05:01] Is it that gas station? 是那个加油站吗
[05:03] Nope. 不是
[05:04] – Is it that truck? – Nope. -是那台卡车吗 -不是
[05:05] Is it boring? Yes! My turn. 是”无聊”吗 是的 换我出题
[05:08] I spy something annoying. 猜猜我看到了什么烦人东西
[05:10] – Is it me? – Yes! -是我吗 -没错
[05:11] I knew the joke was on me, 我就知道你是在损我
[05:12] but I love to win. 但我就是想赢
[05:14] You are not annoying. You’re adorable. 你才不烦人呢 你可爱死了
[05:16] I spy a big man-gina. 猜猜我看见了什么娘炮东西
[05:18] – Is it me? – Yes! -是我咩 -没错
[05:20] Like to win too. 我这人也爱赢
[05:24] Max’s homemade cupcakes. 麦克斯自制小蛋糕
[05:26] Hello? 您好
[05:28] Bad cell area. 这附近没信号
[05:29] Max, I think that might’ve been Dottie, the B.S. Bride. 麦克斯 可能是多蒂打来呢 胡扯新娘
[05:31] I couldn’t hear the words, 我听不见她说什么
[05:33] but she sounded unnaturally confident. 但语气中有很不然的自信呢
[05:35] Maybe the B.S. stands for “Big sale.” 人家可能不是胡扯 是胡买呢
[05:38] No more business calls, okay? 别再接公事电话了 好吗
[05:39] I thought we were getting away for fun. 我们来度假不是为了放松吗
[05:41] We are, but our business 是啊 但我们的生意
[05:42] is nowhere near where we need it to be, 离我们预期目标差了十万八千里
[05:44] and when it comes to ignoring a call, 所以就这么不理一通生意电话
[05:45] it’s kind of hard. 真的有点难呢
[05:47] Hey, you know what this area of the mountains is known for? 你们知道这一带山区最出名的是什么吗
[05:50] Wineries and incest? 酒庄与乱伦吗
[05:52] Alien abductions! 是外星人绑架啦
[05:54] I know all about it. 我超了解这方面呢
[05:55] People disappear from here all the time. 无数人都在这片山区中人间蒸发
[05:57] Max, there’s no such thing as an extraterrestrial. 麦克斯 “天外来客”只是无稽之谈
[06:00] Okay, first, that’s something an extraterrestrial would say. 真正的”天外来客”就会这么说
[06:04] I’ve always wanted to be abducted. 我一直梦想有天被外星人绑架
[06:06] And my guidance counselor said I had no goals. 我的咨询顾问居然还骂我这人没目标
[06:12] And here we go. 就是这间啦
[06:13] Again, I don’t believe in names, 哥认为名号只是云烟
[06:14] but feel free to call me “Roger” if it helps you. 但不叫不行的话 就叫我罗杰吧
[06:16] Yeah! Get out! Get out! 哇靠 哇靠
[06:19] The bed floats! This is awesome! 床是悬空的呢 太酷了
[06:21] Usually, you gotta bring the ropes to the bed. 通常玩捆绑得自己带绳子上床
[06:23] This way, you get to eliminate a whole step! 它这样 让我们整整省了一大步骤呢
[06:26] The bed’s sculptural beauty 这床的雕工之美
[06:28] is actually surpassed by the joy of resting in it. 常被休息于其中的舒适所盖过
[06:30] Some say it’s like being rocked to sleep 有人赞 这就像是在神的怀抱之中
[06:32] in the arms of god. 摇摆入眠
[06:34] It’s a sex bed, Roger. 就是张性爱床嘛 罗杰
[06:37] May I light the fire for you? 能让我替你们升火吗
[06:38] Oh, no, thanks. I can do it. 不用 多谢 这我能搞定
[06:40] I was an eagle scout. 我以前是鹰童军[最高级别童军]
[06:41] Man, there’s just not enough occasions 这件牛事实在是没有太多机会
[06:42] where I can brag about at. 能让我说出来显摆啊
[06:45] The room is cute, but really tiny. 房间很有爱 就是有点小
[06:47] We’re gonna need a bigger space, 我们需要大一点的空间呢
[06:48] unless we’re hobbits. 毕竟我们不是哈比人
[06:51] Is this the door to the adjoining room? 这门是通往相邻房的吗
[06:53] Well, that is an adjoining room, 那的确通往相邻房
[06:55] but it’s not included in your package. 但那房间并不包含在你们的套餐里
[06:56] Oh, damn it! 我靠
[06:58] We should’ve known Han’s package 我们早该想到阿憨说的
[06:59] was gonna be smaller than he said it is. 绝对比实际的来的”小”
[07:06] I’m sorry. All the other cabins are booked. 很抱歉 其他小屋也都被订了
[07:08] I’ll bring you some bedding for the couch 我去给你们多拿点睡沙发的寝具
[07:10] at an additional price. 这要额外加钱哦
[07:13] Ohm shanti. 大家平安[印度祈文]
[07:16] Well, I guess you guys are the couple, 好吧 你们才是一对
[07:19] so I’ll sleep on the couch. 我去睡沙发吧
[07:20] I can sleep anywhere. 我睡哪都行的
[07:22] First two years of my life, 我刚出生那两年
[07:23] my bed was a pile of unopened mail. 就是睡在一大叠没读过的信上呢
[07:26] A big, roaring fire 烧得旺盛的炉火
[07:28] is gonna be so romantic. 肯定会超级浪漫呢
[07:30] Come over here closer to me, 过来跟我靠近一点嘛
[07:31] you big eagle scout. 牛逼鹰童军哥哥
[07:32] Well, now you sound like my scoutmaster. 你这语气好像我的童军团长
[07:38] Hey, don’t start anything you can’t finish in a minute. 不够时间”处理”好 就被乱”开始””啊
[07:40] Max’ll be right out. 麦克斯很快会回来
[07:42] Something tells me she’s not a consistent Hand-washer. 不知为何 就感觉她不是好好洗手的那种人
[07:44] You do your thing. 你忙你的吧
[07:46] I’m just gonna sit right here, 我就在一边坐好
[07:47] and watch my man build a fire. 然后看我男人升火
[07:49] Oh, great, this is cedar! 这是雪松木呢
[07:51] It’s gonna smell so awesome. 烧起来味道很棒
[07:52] I love falling asleep to the sound of a fire. 我最爱听着柴火燃烧的声音入眠了
[07:54] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[07:56] I know, no business stuff, 我知道不该忙公事
[07:57] but I just got a text about a big order. 但有人发短信给我要下大单呢
[07:59] That’s fine, just remember this weekend– 没事 别忘了这个周末
[08:00] Oh, I know, me and you. 我知道 我与你
[08:03] Me and you, me and you– 我与你 我与你嘛
[08:06] Max! Max. 麦克斯 麦克斯
[08:07] Turns out the B.S. bride isn’t B.S. 原来胡扯新娘没胡扯呢
[08:09] She wants pricing on a wedding cupcake cake, 她来问我们婚礼小蛋糕
[08:11] and a groom’s cupcake cake, for 300 guests. 与新郎的小蛋糕蛋糕了 要供300位宾客呢
[08:14] Great! 不错
[08:15] Almost as great as these little fuzzy shoes! 但还比不上这毛绒小鞋鞋呢
[08:18] They were in a sealed plastic package. 它们被密封在塑料包装里
[08:20] I’m the first one to ever open them. 而我是第一个拆封的人
[08:22] They’re like condoms for your feet! 简直就像是给脚穿的避孕套呢
[08:26] New shoes, new shoes 新鞋鞋 新鞋鞋
[08:28] Where are you going? 你上哪呢
[08:30] To the sauna. 去桑拿房啊
[08:31] Hopefully, I’ll be abducted on my way, 真希望可以在路上被外星人绑架
[08:32] but know that even though I’m gone, 我希望你们知道 就算被绑架
[08:33] I’m happier up there with my alien lover. 我也会跟我的外星爱人过更幸福的日子
[08:36] True, they don’t have lips, 的确 它们没有嘴唇
[08:38] but they do have crazy-long fingers. 但它们有超长的手指可以”服务”我啊
[08:41] I’ll go with you. 我跟你一起去吧
[08:42] Not to talk about work, 不是去谈公事
[08:43] but she can’t go alone. There might be bears. 但总不能让她自己去 附近可能有熊呢
[08:46] There were always bears at my chalet in Aspen, 我在瑞士的山中小屋附近就老有熊
[08:48] in the woods, lying on the floors, everywhere. 在林子里啊 躺地上啊 到处都有熊
[08:50] You know, until PETA attacked the house. 善待动物组织来过之后 才全没有的
[08:54] So this is a fancy sauna? 这就是传输中的桑拿房啊
[08:56] Not impressed. 真不咋地
[08:57] People pay for the privilege 居然有人愿意花钱
[08:59] of sitting in decades of ass sweat? 来坐在别人留下的无数屁股汗上
[09:02] How come your towel’s staying up 为什么你的毛巾
[09:04] so much better than mine? 比我的紧那么多
[09:06] I can think of two reasons. 我能想到”两个”理由
[09:09] I’m gonna get some water, and then start peeing. 我要去喝点水 好回来开尿了
[09:11] When you come back, we have to discuss 等你回来 我们还得谈谈
[09:12] the B.S. Bride’s cake. 胡扯新娘小蛋糕一事
[09:13] We can’t screw this up. It’s all we have. 这单子不能搞砸啊 就靠这单了
[09:17] This heat is amazing. 这蒸得太爽了
[09:18] Mother of God! That’s hot. 亲娘地 真烫啊
[09:20] There are bears out there. 外面有熊呢
[09:22] – They’re coming this way. – What? -朝这里过来了 -什么
[09:24] Max, get in here! Close the door! 麦克斯 快躲进来 关上门啊
[09:26] Fine, but they’ll just open it and come in. 随便 他们照样会开门进来
[09:29] Bears can’t open doors and walk in. 熊才没办法开门走进来呢
[09:31] These ones can. 这种熊就可以
[09:33] – Oh, hi. – Hey, girls. -好啊 -姑娘们好
[09:36] You mind if we join you? 不介意我们一起蒸吧
[09:37] You guys are gay bears, right? 你们俩是基熊男 对吧
[09:39] – Max! – It’s cool. -麦克斯 -没事的
[09:40] My prom date is big in the bear scene now, 我当年舞会的伴现在是熊界一霸呢
[09:42] but in high school, they just called him a jock 但当年我们高中时 大家都叫他
[09:44] who cried sometimes. 爱哭的大汉
[09:46] Yep, we’re bears. Big, hairy, not scary. 我们就是熊男 魁梧 毛多 但温顺哦
[09:51] I’m Deke. This is Dirk. 我是迪克[音似阴茎] 我是德克[短剑]
[09:52] Yup, we’re Deke and Dirk. 我们就是”阴剑”双侠
[09:54] Pause for reaction. 暂停等你们作反应
[09:56] I’m Caroline, and this is Max. 我是卡洛琳 她是麦克斯
[09:58] Are you girls lipstick lesbians? 你们是唇膏女同吗[十分女性化的女同]
[10:00] No, we’re just friends, 不是 单纯朋友而已
[10:01] And we can’t afford lipstick. 而且我们也买不起唇膏
[10:03] Especially at this gift shop. 在他这礼品店就更买不起了
[10:05] Have you seen the prices? 你们看到东西标价了吗
[10:06] $25 for chap stick? 25块钱买管护唇膏
[10:07] Please. No one’s lips are that chapped. 谁嘴唇烂到要这么贵的东西护啊
[10:10] And he would know. 他很懂这方面
[10:11] This one’s the king of face creaming. 他可是面霜[颜射]之王呢
[10:15] A little bit dirtier than what it is. 比那个还肮脏一点哦
[10:17] I’m actually a dermatologist. 其实我是皮肤科医生啦
[10:19] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[10:20] Do not tell me I’m lucky enough 我不会是有这种天大荣幸
[10:21] to be in a sauna with two dermatologists. 可以跟两位皮肤科医生共蒸桑拿吧
[10:23] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. 不不不不不
[10:24] I’m an astrophysicist. 我是个天体物理学家
[10:25] Oh, smarter than the average bear. 哇 比普通熊男更才高八斗呢
[10:29] Loving her. 爱死她了
[10:30] So you know about space stuff, smarty bear. 那想必你很懂太空事物啦 聪明熊
[10:33] Do you believe in aliens? 你相信外星人的存在吗
[10:34] Oh, I do, and I believe they’re living among us. 当然 而且我相信它们就活在我们之中
[10:37] I’m looking at you, Christina Ricci! 就是说你呢 克里斯蒂娜·里奇
[10:40] So talk to me, Deke. What can you give me? 迪克 你说吧 你哪有什么货能给我啊
[10:42] He has plenty of free cream samples 他有带一堆面霜试用品来呢
[10:44] back in our room. 就在我们房里呢
[10:45] And it’s the good stuff. You should come by! 而且都是好货哦 记得来拿
[10:47] We’re in cabin four. 我们就住四号小屋
[10:48] No way! We’re in cabin three. 不是吧 我们住三号小屋呢
[10:52] How about those rope beds? 那个绳索吊床如何啊
[10:53] You know it’s kinky when the bed is already tied up. 一看床被”捆绑”好 就知道要”色色”的了
[10:57] First, we were all “um, we’re gonna fall,” 一开始 我们俩说 “会摔吧”
[11:00] but then we thought, “what the hell? 但转念一想 “摔就摔吧”
[11:01] It’s our man-iversary.” 这是我们的基婚纪念日
[11:02] Aw, you’re married? 你们结婚啦
[11:04] Happy anniversary. 纪念日快乐
[11:05] Now, let’s get back to those free creams. 再来谈谈那免费面霜吧
[11:07] Oh, and here’s our card 对了 这是我们名片
[11:08] if you’re ever in the neighborhood 哪天你们刚好来到附近
[11:09] or need a big order. 或有大单子就来吧
[11:11] You brought a business card to a sauna? 你蒸个桑拿都带名片来啊
[11:13] I don’t wanna know where you kept that. 我不想知道你怎么”夹”带进来的
[11:15] Max’s Homemade Cupcakes. 麦克斯自制小蛋糕
[11:17] Or in your case, cub-cakes. 或者说是 小熊蛋糕
[11:20] – Loving her. – Living for her. -爱死她 -爆喜欢她
[11:22] Wanna come back as her. 都想下辈子投胎变成她了
[11:32] There you go, your dinner for two. 这是你们的”二人”晚餐
[11:33] Two soups, two salads, two entrees, two desserts. 两份汤 两份沙拉 两份主菜 两份甜点
[11:35] I hope you three enjoy. 希望你们”三个”能吃得愉快
[11:38] Maybe could we order another meal? 我们能不能再点一份呢
[11:40] No problem, just call. 没问题 打服务电话就行
[11:42] Extra charge, of course. 当然 要额外收费哦
[11:43] Ohm Shanti. 大家平安
[11:45] Ohm Shanti means “screw you” in yoga, right? 其实是瑜伽里”坑爹”的意思 对吧
[11:49] I am so starving. 我要饿死了
[11:50] Oh, my God, this looks amazing! 天啊 看起来真好吃
[11:52] Oh, and the bread is still warm! 面包还是温的呢
[11:54] And there’s one of those crazy-ass pretzel rolls. 还有一个超怪异的椒盐脆饼卷
[11:57] Is it a pretzel? Is it a roll? 到底是脆饼 还是面包卷
[11:58] No idea, it’s crazy. 不晓得 反正就是超怪
[12:01] Max, put some of this butter on it. 麦克斯 涂点这些奶油上去
[12:02] Try and stop me, bitch! 想让我不涂都不行 贱人
[12:05] – Here, take half. – Thanks! -来 一人一半 -谢谢
[12:08] Yo. 吃得开心吗
[12:09] Oh, my God, Andy! I totally forgot. 天啊 安迪 我完全忘了
[12:12] Not about you. I forgot my manners. 不是忘了你的存在 而是忘了我的礼貌
[12:14] If my Danish governess were here, 如果我的丹麦家庭老师在这里
[12:16] she would hit me with her wooden spoon. 她一定会拿她的木勺子打我的
[12:18] I’m so sorry. 非常抱歉
[12:19] Go, sit. You eat. 来 坐下 你吃
[12:21] Enjoy the pretzel roll. 好好享受椒盐脆饼卷
[12:22] It’s gone. You snooze, you lose. 没了 先下手为强 后下手遭殃
[12:25] No, you sit. I’m good. 不 你坐吧 我无所谓
[12:26] I’ll order more food. 我再点多点吃的
[12:27] No, sit! Sit. 不 你坐 你坐
[12:28] I’m the bad one. 我才是坏人
[12:31] This soup is “Duh-mazing.” 这汤”强赞”啊
[12:33] Just a word I made up 这词是我瞎编的
[12:34] for when something’s so amazing, you’re stunned, 当有事物赞得吓着你时
[12:36] and all you can say is “Duh.” 你只能用一个字来形容 “强”
[12:38] Duh-mazing. 强赞
[12:39] Yes, I’d like to order anoth– 对 我想再点一份…
[12:42] Yes, I’ll hold. 好的 我等着
[12:44] I think the hold music is just Roger singing. 我觉得等待音乐是罗杰在唱歌
[12:48] Okay, hang up the phone. 好啦 把电话放下
[12:49] Go sit and eat. Come on. 去坐下吃吧 来啦
[12:50] Hurry before Max eats the table. 快点 不然麦克斯连桌子都要吃掉了
[12:52] No, you eat. 不 你吃
[12:54] After all, it’s our special weekend. 毕竟这是我们的专属周末
[12:56] I want you to enjoy it. 我想让你过得开心
[12:57] Well, okay, 好吧
[12:58] but only because it’s a special occasion. 但只因为这次情节特殊
[13:00] Good! 很好
[13:01] I’m gonna go take a hot shower. 我去洗个热水澡
[13:02] Besides, it’s always better to make love on an empty stomach. 再说了 向来空腹做爱感觉更棒
[13:05] That must be why there are so many people in India. 怪不得闹饥荒的印度 人会这么多了
[13:09] Max, I got a favor to ask you. 麦克斯 我有一事相求
[13:11] Do you think you can go visit your bear friends next door, 你能不能给我们俩一点独处时间
[13:13] maybe give us some private time? 去隔壁基熊朋友那里待会
[13:14] It’ll be your birthday gift to me. 就当是你送我的生日礼物
[13:19] It would be my birthday gift to you 当是我送给你的生日礼物
[13:21] because it’s your birthday. 所以是你过生日咯
[13:23] Yeah, just for, like, two hours. 对啊 两个小时就好
[13:25] Okay, one hour. 好吧 一小时也行
[13:26] I’ll skip the foreplay, 我略过前戏好了
[13:27] and that’ll be my birthday gift to myself. 那就当是我送给自己的生日礼物吧
[13:30] Cool, then I’ll just go do that, then. 好的 那我这就过去
[13:33] I mean, Caroline went to all this trouble 我猜卡洛琳费了那么大的劲
[13:35] to get you a trip for your birthday, I assume. 这次旅行就是想给你庆祝生日吧
[13:38] I know, 我知道
[13:39] and I was really looking forward to some birthday sex 我一直期待会有特别的生日爱爱
[13:41] since we haven’t really connected that way 因为自从蛋糕店生意不顺之后
[13:42] since the shop started giving you guys so much trouble. 我们也情路不顺 没滚过床单了
[13:45] But the shop’s been in trouble for weeks. 但是蛋糕店已经不顺好几周啦
[13:47] Yeah, so maybe I’ll only need, like, a half hour with her. 是啊 或许时间可以缩短到半个小时
[13:51] I need my book. I’m gonna take a bath instead. 我要拿上书 我要泡个澡
[13:53] That tub is so amazing. 浴缸太棒了
[13:55] I’m just gonna soak in it 我要在泡在里面
[13:56] and blissfully forget all my problems. 幸福到忘掉我所有的难题
[13:58] As well as some other things. 忘掉的还有别的事情哦
[14:00] Max is gonna go visit Yogi and Boo Boo next door 麦克斯打算去隔壁拜访瑜伽熊和波波熊
[14:02] and give us some private time. 好让我们过下二人世界
[14:03] She can’t do that. 她不能这么做
[14:04] It’s their man-iversary. 今天可是他们的”基年纪念日”
[14:05] They need their private time. 他们也需要二人世界
[14:07] Yes, but you guys 话是没错 但是你们俩
[14:09] are celebrating a special thing, too. 也有事情要庆祝哦
[14:12] What? What are we celebrating? 什么 我们要庆祝什么吗
[14:14] Andy’s birthday. Oh, damn it! 安迪的生日啊 讨厌
[14:16] Now, I went and spoiled all the special sexual things 我不小心破坏了你精心为他准备的
[14:18] you had planned for him. 特别爱爱惊喜
[14:22] Damn it, Max! 就是 麦克斯
[14:23] Now, you did give it all away. 现在被你弄得惊喜全无了
[14:25] We were gonna do missionary, 我们本来要玩传教士式的
[14:27] and… 以及…
[14:30] …the other one. 另外一种招式
[14:35] Okay. 好啦
[14:36] Okay, I’m sorry. I forgot. 好啦 对不起 我忘记了
[14:38] I don’t know how. I knew today was your birthday. 我不知怎么忘了 我明明早知道你今天生日
[14:41] It’s tomorrow. 是明天
[14:43] So yippee! 太好了
[14:45] She hasn’t missed it. 那她还没有错过
[14:46] All’s right with the world. 世间一切太平
[14:48] I’m gonna go visit the berenstains. 我要去找熊夫夫玩了
[14:51] This weekend wasn’t about my birthday, was it? 这个周末不是特意为我庆祝生日的 对吧
[14:54] Come on, come on. 快开门 快开门
[14:56] Get your hand out of his honeypot 把手从他的”蜜罐”里拿开
[14:57] and get over here. 快过来给老娘开门
[15:00] I’ll be gone in a second, 我马上就走
[15:01] and then you guys can jump-start your sex life again. 然后你们俩就可以再续你们的性爱生活啦
[15:04] What do you mean “Jump-start”? 为什么会说”再续”
[15:06] How could you tell Max that we haven’t had sex? 你怎么能告诉麦克斯 我们很久没做了呢
[15:09] You haven’t even discussed that with me. 你都没跟我本人讨论过呢
[15:11] Come on, aliens. 快开门啊 外星人
[15:12] If you’re ever going to abduct me, 如果你真想绑架我
[15:14] this would be the time. 现在就是最好的时机
[15:16] Don’t take the attention off the fact 别转移你忘记我生日的
[15:17] that you forgot my birthday. 这一事实
[15:20] Oh, God, I wish I was a cartoon, 天啊 我真希望我是卡通人物
[15:22] so I could run right through this door, 这样我就可以直接穿过这扇门
[15:23] and leave behind a body-shaped hole. 然后留下一个身形的门洞
[15:27] Oh, hey, Max. 麦克斯
[15:28] Mind if I hibernate for a minute? 介意我进来”避寒”一下吗
[15:29] Oh, sure, come on in. 当然不介意 快进来
[15:30] We were just gonna eat and then dye our chest hair. 我们刚准备吃饭 然后染我们的胸毛
[15:34] Close that damn door now. 快把这扇该死的门关上
[15:37] Thanks, it was just getting a little tense in there. 谢谢 那边的气氛刚才有点紧张
[15:39] – She forgot his birthday. – Mm, ouch. -她忘记了他的生日 -真伤心
[15:41] Well, he forgot mine once, 他有次也忘记了我的生日
[15:42] and now it’s his ankle tattoo. 就被罚纹我生日在脚踝了
[15:45] Max, please, I insist. 麦克斯 来 快请坐
[15:47] You don’t have to ask me twice. 我很随和 不必多问
[15:48] You gonna eat the pretzel roll? 你们要吃椒盐脆饼吗
[15:50] Andy, I’m sorry about your birthday. 安迪 抱歉忘了你的生日
[15:52] It just went out of my head. 我脑子愣是没记住
[15:53] I feel bad. 我很内疚
[15:55] And I feel sick. 我很想吐
[15:56] Can you stop swinging the bed? 你能不能别晃这张床了
[15:57] Sorry, I’m nervous. 抱歉 我紧张嘛
[15:59] Yeah, you’re nervous a lot, 对啊 你就是常常紧张
[16:01] which is why our other bed isn’t moving at all. 所以我们其他的床从来不”动”
[16:03] No, no, no, no, no, don’t go. 别别别 别走啊
[16:04] Come back. Come back to the sex bed. 过来 快回到性爱之床上
[16:06] Let’s get some sex going! 我们现在就开”动”吧
[16:08] Come on! We can get this bed moving now! 来啊 我们现在就能让这床”大动特动”
[16:10] See! 看
[16:11] See? 看见没
[16:16] Oh, it’s your birthday! It’s your birthday! 今天是你的生日 今天是你的生日
[16:19] It’s tomorrow. 是明天啦
[16:20] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[16:22] I can do better, see? 我可以做得更好 你看
[16:23] Here we go! 好戏上场
[16:25] Now, here we go! 精彩不断
[16:27] Wanna see me twerk it? 想看我跳钢管舞吗
[16:35] If I’d had any food, I would throw up. 如果我有吃东西 一定全吐出来
[16:37] Okay, yeah, have a seat. 好了 快坐下来吧
[16:38] Let’s have some bread. 吃点面包
[16:42] Has it really been that long since we had sex? 我们真的有那么久没做爱了吗
[16:45] Sweetie, after that dance, 亲爱的 跳完那段舞
[16:46] it’s hard to believe you’ve ever had sex. 很难相信会有人愿意跟你做爱
[16:51] It hasn’t been that long. 没有那么久啦
[16:52] The shop opened on the 12th, 蛋糕店是12号开业的
[16:53] so it’s… 所以…
[16:55] What? 怎么了
[16:57] No, it’s just interesting 没什么 真有意思
[16:58] you had no problem remembering that date. 开业的日子你倒是能轻易想起来
[17:00] Let me ask you a question. 那我问你个问题
[17:02] Where do you think you’re going? 你觉得你会走到哪里
[17:04] What do you mean? I’m here. 这话什么意思 我就在这里啊
[17:05] No. 不
[17:06] Where do you think you’re going? 你觉得你以后的路会走到哪里
[17:08] Like, where do you see your life in a year? 比如 你觉得你一年后的生活会如何
[17:10] Well, pretty soon, Max and I 很快 我和麦克斯
[17:12] will be out of this rough patch, 将会度过这个难关
[17:13] and full force with the business, 并全力以赴经营蛋糕店
[17:14] doing weddings and big events, 承办婚礼和大型宴会
[17:16] and then Max and I will probably open another store, 然后我和麦克斯可能会开一家分店
[17:18] get a bigger apartment. 换一间大点的公寓
[17:19] Okay, and am I in there somewhere? 好 那这里面有我吗
[17:22] Oh, come on. I was getting to you. 拜托 我刚准备说你呢
[17:24] Were you? 是吗
[17:26] When? When were you getting to me? 什么时候 什么时候才会轮到我
[17:28] After your business is a success? 在你的事业获得成功之后吗
[17:31] No! Now. 不 现在啊
[17:32] Come on. Sex time in the sex bed. 来嘛 在性爱之床上滚床单
[17:39] Wanna do it on the floor? 想在地板上”滚”吗
[17:43] This is so comfortable! 这真是太舒服了
[17:47] You put a belt on this, you could wear it out. 系个腰带 都可以直接穿出门了
[17:50] Just don’t try that at your in-laws’ house 千万不要在你亲家的房子这么穿
[17:52] with a matching turban. 还配上成套的头巾
[17:54] Dirk, my father worked 40 years in the factory 德克 我父亲在失去一只手臂前
[17:57] before he lost his arm. 在满是男子汉的工厂里干了40年
[17:58] – He doesn’t get “Camp.” – Okay. -他接受不了娘炮男同 -好吧
[18:00] Now get up here, lady. 快上来 小姑娘
[18:01] We’re having cookies and milk. 我们要吃饼干喝牛奶了
[18:02] You guys rock. 你们俩太棒了
[18:04] I promise I won’t stay here all night. 我保证不会整晚待在这里的
[18:07] Don’t wanna get trapped in the middle 我可不想妨碍你们的
[18:08] of your country bear jamboree. 乡间”熊熊狂欢夜”时光
[18:11] Please, honey. 拜托 亲爱的
[18:12] You are perfectly safe in this bed. 你在这张床上很安全
[18:14] We haven’t had sex in a year. 我们一年没做过爱了
[18:17] Why would you tell her that? 你干嘛告诉她那个
[18:19] Well, she told us about her friends not having sex. 她告诉我们 她的朋友很久没做啦
[18:20] I thought it was on the table. 我以为这种事可以公开说啊
[18:22] But we haven’t even discussed that. 但这件事甚至连我们自己都没谈过
[18:24] Mother ship, make it happen! 外星母舰 让我梦想成真吧
[18:28] This is the time to abduct me. 此时不绑更待何时啊
[18:33] Hi. Max, you can come back. Andy left. 麦克斯 你可以回来了 安迪走了
[18:35] He said he’d find his own way home. 他说他会想办法回家的
[18:37] – He left? – Because you’re not having sex? -他走了 -就因为你们不做爱吗
[18:41] Max, you told the bears we’re not having sex? 麦克斯 你居然告诉这对基熊我们不做爱
[18:43] Why would you share that? 你干嘛要分享这种事
[18:44] Exactly, Caroline. 就是 卡洛琳
[18:46] And why would you tell Max that, 为什么你要告诉麦克斯
[18:47] 格式塔疗法 要求当事人将其有关的过去 与可能的未来带入此刻 然后直接去体验它们
[18:47] when you never even brought it up in our Gestalt therapy? 而在我们做格式塔疗时却绝口不提呢
[18:50] I was planning on addressing it with you this weekend. 我本打算这周末正式跟你说的
[18:52] You think I’d spend $500 on this room 不然你觉得我花500大洋开这间房
[18:55] for milk and cookies? 就为了喝牛奶吃饼干吗
[18:56] I think we’re all forgetting 我觉得我们都忘了
[18:58] how good that soup was. 汤的味道有多棒
[19:00] Well, I’m sorry if I haven’t been feeling very attractive lately. 抱歉我最近觉得自己不太有魅力
[19:02] I tell you how handsome you are every day. 我可是每天都告诉你 你有多帅哦
[19:05] Don’t you guys look exactly alike? 你们俩不是长得很像吗
[19:09] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[19:11] I’m all right. 没事
[19:12] You wanna get in bed and cuddle for a little while? 你想上床大家抱抱一下吗
[19:14] No, it’s– yeah. 不用了…好吧
[19:16] – Come on. – Yeah, get in here. -来啦 -对啊 来这里
[19:17] There you go. There you go. 这才对嘛
[19:23] Oh, good. You’re alive. 太好了 你还活着
[19:25] When I heard you left and walked through the woods, 当我听说你离开 独自穿过树林时
[19:26] I wondered, “was there anal probing?” 我心想 “会不会被抓去肛门探测”
[19:30] By an alien, not a grifter. 被外星人”探测” 而不是被骗子骗
[19:33] You texted you wanted to see me? 是你发短信说想见我吗
[19:34] Well, someone did. 是某人啦
[19:37] Happy Birthday! 生日快乐
[19:39] Now, come on, blow. 来 快吹[吹箫]
[19:40] I don’t really feel like doing that. 我不是很想做这事
[19:42] Welcome to our world. 欢迎来到女人的世界
[19:47] Andy, I’m so sorry about everything. 安迪 我为发生的一切感到抱歉
[19:49] It’s okay. 没关系
[19:50] I had a lot of time to think on the bus, 我坐公车的时候 有很多时间思考
[19:52] and the other bus, and the bus I had to take 因为我要转车 然后转的车坏了
[19:54] when that bus broke down. 我又得再转一辆车
[19:56] If it makes you feel any better, 如果能让你感觉好点
[19:57] I have rope burns all down my back. 我的后背全是绳子擦伤的痕迹呢
[20:00] Andy, I’m sorry about your birthday. 安迪 抱歉忘了你的生日
[20:02] We told each other those dates a month ago. 我们是一个月前告诉彼此对方生日的
[20:04] I wouldn’t expect you to remember mine. 我都不指望你会记得我的
[20:06] May 28th, 1987. 1987年5月28日
[20:08] 10:30 in the morning. 早上10点30分
[20:09] 10:30 at night, so you’re not perfect. 是晚上10点30分 所以你也不完美嘛
[20:13] Look, you have a really busy life, 你的人生很忙
[20:15] and you’re really ambitious, which I admire, 你也很要强 这点我很敬佩
[20:18] but I wanna be more than someone you get to eventually. 但我不想做一个要等着你人生里有我的人
[20:20] And you deserve that. 当然不是这样
[20:22] It’s just I have to put the business first right now– 只不过我现在要以事业为先…
[20:24] And I get that. 我明白
[20:25] I just–I think we should take a break. 我觉得我们该冷静一下
[20:29] You wanna take a break? 你想冷静一下
[20:30] Maybe, yeah. 或许 是吧
[20:33] Are you saying take a break 你真正想说的是不是”分手”
[20:34] ’cause you really mean “Break up,” “冷静一下”不过是
[20:36] but you’re trying to be nice? 你不忍心才这么说
[20:37] Maybe, yeah. 或许 是吧
[20:40] I’m sorry if this seems sudden, 抱歉这一切来得这么突然
[20:41] but I know me, 但我了解自己
[20:42] and maybe it’s better sooner than later. 或许长痛不如短痛
[20:45] I’m back! 我回来啦
[20:46] And I brought my bridesmaids! 我还把我的伴娘都带来了
[20:50] Looks like business is picking up. 看起来生意在好转嘛
[20:53] It’s gonna be hard not to see you. 要不见你 会很难吧
[20:55] Yeah, it will be. 是啊 的确
[20:56] I work 10 feet away. 我就在你10英尺外工作
[20:59] This way, ladies. 这边 姑娘们
[21:00] We’re gonna taste every cupcake they have! 我们要尝遍她们所有的小蛋糕
[21:03] This is the time to take me! 现在是带我走的最佳时机
[21:05] Come on, final offer! 快点 最后一次求你了
[21:07] E.T.? Alf? ET 阿福[电视剧外星人]
[21:09] Christina Ricci? 克里斯蒂娜·里奇
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme