时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Well, you, me, and the cupcakes are ready, | 我 你 小蛋糕们都准备好了 |
[00:03] | now, we just need people. | 就等人上门了 |
[00:06] | Ooh, here we go! | 快看 |
[00:07] | This one looks like she might come in. | 那女的看上去可能会进来呢 |
[00:11] | Yeah, keep walking, ugly! | 走你妹啊 丑女 |
[00:13] | Ugly? She’s like a supermodel. | 丑女 她就像一个超模呢 |
[00:15] | Did she come in and buy something? | 那她有没有进来买东西呀 |
[00:17] | – No. – Then, she ugly. | -没有 -那她就是丑女一个 |
[00:19] | Okay, yes, business is slow, | 好吧 虽然现在小蛋糕滞销 |
[00:21] | but we don’t have to drop to that level. | 但我们没必要没品又毒舌吧 |
[00:24] | Ooh, this guy is definitely coming in. | 哇 那个男的肯定会进来的 |
[00:27] | Keep walking, fatty! | 走你妹啊 死胖子 |
[00:29] | And he ugly. | 他还是个丑男 |
[00:33] | Welcome to Max’s homemade cupcakes! | 欢迎光临麦克斯自制小蛋糕店 |
[00:35] | Hello. How much are your cupcakes? | 你们好呀 小蛋糕多少钱一个 |
[00:39] | $4. | 4块 |
[00:40] | No. | 算了 |
[00:44] | Whore. | 婊子 |
[00:45] | Jinx, you owe me a coke! | 倒霉鬼 你要请我喝可乐 |
[00:47] | We both called an old lady a whore. | 咱俩异口同声叫那位老太太婊子 |
[00:49] | I know! We are in complete sync. | 对啊 咱俩完全同步 |
[00:51] | That is so good for business. | 这对我们的生意是一大利好啊 |
[00:55] | I’ll give you $3. | 3块钱卖我一个 |
[00:57] | I’m sorry, they’re $4. | 抱歉 但明码标价是4块钱 |
[00:59] | there’s no one in here. You’ll take what you get. | 这里一个客人都没有 我愿意买你们就该偷笑了 |
[01:03] | I’m in love with that whore. | 我爱上那个婊子了 |
[01:23] | Hello. I’m calling from Max’s homemade cupcakes | 你好 我是麦克斯自制小蛋糕店 |
[01:25] | to acquaint you with our new “Mornings with Max’s” special. | 来跟您介绍我们的”相约早晨”特别活动 |
[01:29] | No, sir, that is not what our special is. | 不 先生 特别活动不是那种事 |
[01:32] | And I haven’t even done that with my boyfriend yet, | 而且那事我都还没跟我男人”做”过呢 |
[01:34] | so don’t be rude. | 所以请放尊重点 |
[01:36] | Give me that phone. | 把电话给我 |
[01:39] | Ya fat, ya ugly, ya fugly. | 你又胖又丑 你个死猪扒 |
[01:43] | Max, we have got to get more business going. | 麦克斯 我们得多找点生意 |
[01:45] | The money Sophie gave us to open the shop | 苏菲给我们开店的钱 |
[01:47] | will only cover next month’s rent. | 只够交下个月的租金了 |
[01:49] | Wait, we already have next month’s rent? | 等等 下个月的租金我们都有啦 |
[01:51] | Why are we worried? | 那还有什么可担心的 |
[01:52] | We’re doing better than everyone else in America. | 我们已经比随便一个美国人都好多了 |
[01:55] | Well, well, well, if it isn’t Prince Charming. | 瞧瞧 这不是白马王子[帅哥王子]吗 |
[01:59] | But, Earl, is prince charming, | 厄尔 王子真的是帅哥吗 |
[02:01] | or is he just a diva in purple? | 还是他只是个穿紫衣的娘炮啊 |
[02:04] | So psyched. Finally got a personalized hello from Earl. | 好兴奋 厄尔给我起绰号了 |
[02:07] | He called me Prince Charming. | 他叫我白马王子 |
[02:08] | I’m in, baby, I am in. | 我融入你们了 宝贝 成一份子了 |
[02:11] | I wouldn’t get too excited. | 是我就不会太高兴 |
[02:12] | He probably just forgot your name. | 他很可能只是忘记你的名字了 |
[02:14] | He calls every Puerto Rican guy that comes in here “La bamba.” | 所有进餐馆的波多黎各人他都叫”森巴舞男” |
[02:21] | Max’s homemade cupcakes. | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕店 |
[02:23] | Yes, I’ll hold. | 好 我等着 |
[02:26] | Of course we do sugar-free and gluten-free. | 我们当然有无糖和无麸的啦 |
[02:29] | I’ll be right back, I just gotta take this call. | 我马上回来 我得先接个电话 |
[02:33] | I understand, but, like, how diabetic? | 我知道 但那糖尿病是多严重呢 |
[02:37] | I feel a little sick to my stomach. | 我感觉有点恶心想吐 |
[02:39] | Why? You haven’t even eaten here yet. | 怎么会 你都还没吃过这里的东西呢 |
[02:41] | No, I’m nervous. | 不 我是紧张啦 |
[02:43] | I came here to tell caroline something kind of big. | 我是来这里跟卡洛琳说件大事的 |
[02:45] | What? You have a secret family on Long Island? | 什么事 你秘密在长岛有妻有儿了吗 |
[02:47] | – No. you have hep-c? “D”? | -不是 -你患有丙型肝炎吗 还是丁型? |
[02:49] | – One of the new heps? – No. | -新型肝炎的一种吗 -不是 |
[02:52] | I don’t have any of the heps. | 我没有任何肝炎 |
[02:53] | Now, telling her I’m in love with her | 现在感觉对她说”我爱她” |
[02:55] | is just going to sound boring. | 这句话会很无趣吧 |
[02:57] | You’re gonna tell her you love her? | 你要告诉她你爱她啊 |
[02:59] | Here in the diner? | 在这个破餐馆表白啊 |
[03:01] | Why, was the dump closed? | 为什么 垃圾场关门了吗 |
[03:04] | Hey, we need more coffee, La Bamba. | 森巴舞男 再多弄点咖啡 |
[03:08] | Andy, this isn’t where you tell someone “I love you.” | 安迪 这里不适合跟人说”我爱你” |
[03:10] | This is where you tell someone their sex change looks passable. | 这里适合跟人说他们的变性手术还过得去 |
[03:14] | What’s the big deal? | 这有什么大不了的 |
[03:15] | If I feel it, why shouldn’t I say it? | 如果有感觉 为何不能直说呢 |
[03:17] | I think she’d be all over that. | 我觉得她一定会欣喜万分 |
[03:19] | Nope. If it didn’t happen to Kate Hudson | 不可能 如果这个情节没有出现在 |
[03:21] | in some stupid romantic comedy, | 某个由凯特·哈德森主演的白痴爱情喜剧里 |
[03:22] | then it won’t work for Caroline. | 那对卡洛琳也是完全无效 |
[03:25] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说啥 |
[03:25] | I left and went into another theater in my mind | 你说话的时候 我灵魂出窍 |
[03:27] | while you were talking. | 去看了别的电影了 |
[03:29] | I know, it’s so creepy, but she likes it. | 我知道 这很恶心 但她就爱这些 |
[03:32] | Really, if you could arrange for it to rain, | 真的 如果你能在情人节那天 |
[03:34] | or run after her to the airport in the rain, | 安排一场倾盆大雨 或是在雨中一路追她 |
[03:36] | but somehow end up on top of the empire state building | 追到机场 结果两人却双双出现在 |
[03:38] | on valentine’s day, that’d be best. | 帝国大厦的楼顶上 那就最好不过啦 |
[03:41] | Well, I just sold three dozen cupcakes, | 我刚卖掉三打小蛋糕 |
[03:43] | we just have to mark “No sugar” on one of the boxes. | 我们只需在其中一个盒子上写着”无糖”就行了 |
[03:49] | So what did you want to say to me? | 你有什么话要对我说吗 |
[03:51] | No, nothing, just came by to say hi. | 没什么 我就过来打个招呼 |
[03:53] | I gotta go download a couple movies. | 我得回去下载几部电影看看了 |
[03:56] | Hey, Oleg. Where’s my food? | 奥列格 我的菜呢 |
[04:00] | Cheeseburger with fries, pick-up. | 你要的起司汉堡和薯条 上菜吧 |
[04:03] | Han, you look so tall in the window. | 阿憨 你在窗子里面显得真高啊 |
[04:05] | Tell me the truth, are you standing on another tiny person? | 说实话 你踩在另一个小矮人的肩膀上了吗 |
[04:11] | No. | 才没有 |
[04:16] | On the box. | 我踩的是箱子 |
[04:20] | Oleg had to leave. | 奥列格不得不请假 |
[04:21] | Sophie came back from her trip to Poland, | 苏菲从波兰回来了 |
[04:23] | and he’s worried, ’cause she’s very, very depressed. | 他很担心她 因为她情绪非常非常低落 |
[04:26] | Why, did she see you in that hair net? | 为什么 她也看见你戴发网的蠢样了吗 |
[04:28] | Come on, listen, when Sophie went to see her new house, | 才不是呢 苏菲飞回去看她的新房子 |
[04:31] | there was no house. | 可那里根本没房子 |
[04:32] | Her Polish contractor ripped off her money. | 她的波兰承包商骗光了她的钱 |
[04:36] | Poor Sophie. I feel terrible. | 可怜的苏菲 真为她感到难过 |
[04:38] | I know what it feels like to be ripped off. | 我知道被人骗是什么感觉 |
[04:40] | I once bought a Fendi purse, but when I looked inside, | 有次我买了芬迪的名牌包 回家往里衬一看 |
[04:43] | it said “Rendi.” | 上面写着”分迪” |
[04:47] | What kind of god would let that happen? | 哪个无良的神会让这种事发生啊 |
[04:51] | Max, I went to a party with that. | 麦克斯 我拿了个山寨包去派对呢 |
[04:54] | We should stop by after work, see how she is, | 我们应该下班后去探望她 |
[04:56] | and bring her some of her favorite cupcakes. | 再带几个她最爱吃的小蛋糕 |
[04:58] | Or you could give her that $20,000 she loaned you. | 或是你可以还她借你们的2万块钱 |
[05:02] | Loaned us? Sophie gave us that money as a gift. | 借我们 苏菲是把那笔钱当礼物送给我们 |
[05:04] | Not what I hear. Pick-up! | 反正我听到的不是这样 快上菜 |
[05:07] | And we’re out of spaghetti. There’s no sauce. | 对了 我们做不了意大利面了 没番茄酱了 |
[05:09] | No, han, there’s plenty of sauce. | 不可能 我们有好多番茄酱呢 |
[05:11] | I know, but I can’t reach the shelf. | 我知道 但我够不着那个架子 |
[05:19] | Hey, are we sure that money Sophie gave us was a gift? | 你确定那钱是苏菲作为礼物送给我们的吗 |
[05:22] | Yes. She gave it to us to support our dream. | 当然 表示她支持我们的梦想 |
[05:25] | I know when I had money, I gave it out freely, | 我懂的 我有钱的时候 我都会无偿送出去 |
[05:27] | and never expected anything in return. | 而且从未期望对方有所回报 |
[05:29] | Like when I gave my maid that gorgeous rendi. | 比如我把那个漂亮的”分迪”包送给我女仆 |
[05:32] | Well, I don’t know about people not expecting stuff back. | 我不了解不求回报的人的心态 |
[05:35] | One time, a guy bought me a slushy, | 有一次 一个男的给我买了一杯冰沙 |
[05:36] | and for the next three weeks, he owned me. | 接下来的三周 我成了他的人 |
[05:39] | No, he really owned me. | 不是说笑的 他是真正地拥有我 |
[05:42] | Eight days in, I almost got traded to a trucker. | 八天后 我差点被卖个一个卡车司机 |
[05:47] | And I wouldn’t even mention her gift. | 我甚至不会提到她的礼物 |
[05:48] | It will only insult her, and I promise, | 还钱只会像羞辱她 我保证 |
[05:50] | nobody is expecting us to give the money back. | 没人指望我们把钱还给她 |
[05:54] | Come in, girls. Did you bring the check? | 进来吧 姑娘们 支票带了吗 |
[05:58] | No, because it was a gift-a big-ass gift, | 没带 那是她送我们的礼物 大礼 |
[06:01] | but we brought our love and we brought cupcakes. | 但我们带来我们的爱和小蛋糕 |
[06:05] | Well, I doubt she’ll eat them. | 我怀疑她是否会吃 |
[06:07] | She hasn’t even touched her kapusniak, | 她连她的高丽菜汤都一口没喝 |
[06:10] | which is the dish traditionally served to polish women | 那还是专门给被承包商欺诈的 |
[06:13] | who have been wronged by their contractors. | 波兰女人吃的传统菜肴呢 |
[06:17] | Such a specific culture. | 这个习俗还真明确啊 |
[06:19] | But that’s not the worst thing. | 那还不是最糟的事情 |
[06:21] | She is so depressed, no sex, | 她非常低落 毫无性致 |
[06:24] | which is big problem for me, | 这对我来说可是个大难题 |
[06:25] | because I find depressed women very hot. | 因为我觉得抑郁的女人非常性感 |
[06:30] | A lot of guys do. | 很多男人都这样 |
[06:32] | Why do you think I haven’t paid for a drink in six years? | 不然我为什么六年来喝酒都没掏过一分钱 |
[06:35] | I’ll go in and tell her you’re here. | 我进去告诉她你们来了 |
[06:37] | She’s just lying there on the bed, lifeless, hot… | 她就这么躺在床上 |
[06:40] | lifeless, hot… | 死气沉沉 风情万种 |
[06:42] | The big tease. | 性感撩人 |
[06:50] | Sophie, the two girls who you loaned the money to | 苏菲 你借钱给她们的那俩妞 |
[06:53] | are here to see you. | 来看你了 |
[06:55] | It was a gift. | 都说了是礼物 |
[06:56] | A generous, generous gift, but still a gift. | 非常慷慨大方 但还是礼物 |
[06:59] | Are we sure about that? | 我们真的确定吗 |
[07:00] | ’cause I was slushy boy’s bitch for three weeks, | 我当了冰沙男孩的玩物三周呢 |
[07:03] | and I did things. | 我当时”奉献”的哦 |
[07:06] | Look, Max brought you cupcakes, | 瞧 麦克斯给你带了小蛋糕 |
[07:07] | your favorite: vanilla with a bacon fat drizzle. | 你最喜欢的口味 香草加培根碎末 |
[07:11] | No, I can’t eat when I’ve been betrayed. | 不 我被人背叛时吃不了东西 |
[07:15] | What kind again? | 再说一次什么口味 |
[07:17] | Sophie, I am patient man, | 苏菲 我是一个有耐心的男人 |
[07:19] | but I am also horny man. | 但我同时也是一个饥渴的男人 |
[07:21] | Any idea when you will snap out of this? | 你什么时候能摆脱这种负面情绪啊 |
[07:24] | Oh, why don’t you just unzip and climb on top of me now | 你何不现在就拉开拉链 爬到我身上 |
[07:27] | and get it over with? | 赶紧搞完了事呢 |
[07:29] | – Oh, no. – Well, we should be going. | -不要了吧 -我们该走了 |
[07:31] | No, girls, stay. | 别走 姑娘们 留下来 |
[07:33] | If she’s not even going to put up a fight, what’s the fun? | 她要是都不挣扎 那还有什么乐趣啊 |
[07:38] | Are you sure? | 真的不吃吗 |
[07:39] | Bacon drizzle, little bit of heaven. | 培根末哦 天堂的味道 |
[07:42] | No, I don’t want them. | 不 我不想吃 |
[07:44] | Okay, let’s put the cupcakes here, | 好吧 那我把小蛋糕放这里 |
[07:45] | in case you change your mind. | 以防你改变主意想吃 |
[07:48] | Is this a gun? | 这是一把枪吗 |
[07:50] | Yes. I’m not going to stab myself to death. | 是的 我才不要用刀捅死自己呢 |
[07:54] | Do you know how much this outfit costs? | 你知道这外套值多少钱吗 |
[07:57] | Sophie, you’re going to get through this. | 苏菲 你一定会挺过来的 |
[07:59] | And by the way, you look amazing in black. | 对了 你穿黑色美呆了 |
[08:02] | Oh, well, no more bright colors for me now. | 现在我的心情不想穿亮色 |
[08:05] | I’m in mourning. | 哀悼期间只穿丧服黑 |
[08:07] | See? Black bra, black garters, | 瞧 黑色胸罩 黑色吊袜带 |
[08:11] | and look, black panties. | 还有 黑色内裤 |
[08:14] | Um, you’re not wearing any panties. | 可你没有穿内裤啊 |
[08:18] | I’m not? | 没有吗 |
[08:21] | I’m sorry about that wild mess down there. | 抱歉让你看见下面那堆茂盛的杂草了 |
[08:26] | Sophie, I feel bad you got ripped off. | 苏菲 你被人骗我也感到难过 |
[08:29] | Here are all my tips from tonight: $27. | 这是我今晚赚的小费 一共27块 |
[08:33] | For eight hours? | 八小时就赚这么点啊 |
[08:35] | Oh, now, I’m depressed for you. | 好吧 现在我替你感到难过了 |
[08:38] | You want to borrow my gun? | 你想借用我的枪吗 |
[08:41] | You know what? I think you just need to eat something, | 我觉得你只需要吃点东西 |
[08:43] | And pretty soon, you’ll be back to your old self: | 很快 你就能恢复到原来的样子了 |
[08:46] | A woman who gives gifts and expects nothing in return, | 一个乐善好施 不求回报的女人 |
[08:49] | ’cause that’s what a gift is. | 因为礼物的定义正是如此 |
[08:54] | Sophie, is that doing anything for you? | 苏菲 那有让你感觉爽点吗 |
[08:56] | Yeah, well, I’m not hating it. | 反正我也不反感啊 |
[09:00] | Here, this soup smells amazing. | 这汤闻起来味道不错 |
[09:02] | Oh, no. I don’t have the energy to eat. | 不要 我没有力气吃东西 |
[09:05] | Sophie, open your mouth and put this in. | 苏菲 张开嘴 放进去 |
[09:08] | Oh, come on. Now you’re as bad as Oleg. | 拜托 你这样就跟奥列格一样坏了 |
[09:12] | There. Better? | 乖了 好点没 |
[09:14] | That’s cold. | 汤冷死了 |
[09:17] | Sophie, just say the word, and I will rob a bank for you. | 苏菲 只要你开口 银行我都帮你抢 |
[09:21] | Sophie, I understand you’re hurting, | 苏菲 我知道你很受伤 |
[09:22] | but we’ve already spent most of the money on the shop, | 但我们几乎把钱都花在那家店上了 |
[09:25] | and business just isn’t good. | 而且现在生意也不好 |
[09:27] | It’s not the money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[09:28] | Everybody thinks it’s the money. | 大家都觉得是钱的问题 |
[09:30] | It’s more than that. | 远不止如此 |
[09:32] | My lake house was my dream, and I lost my dream. | 我的湖边小屋是我的梦想 我失去的是梦想 |
[09:35] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[09:37] | Well, I’m glad that’s cleared up. | 能搞清这点就太好了 |
[09:39] | Not about the money. | 不是钱的问题 |
[09:40] | Max, come on, she’s had a shock, | 麦克斯 走吧 她受惊吓了 |
[09:42] | we should let her sleep. | 我们应该让她好好睡觉 |
[09:43] | You girls are so lucky. You still have your dream. | 你们俩真幸运 梦想还没破碎 |
[09:47] | Well, Sophie, what if you were part of our dream? | 苏菲 你也成为我们梦想的一份子呢 |
[09:49] | I’m sorry? Whose dream? | 什么 谁的梦想 |
[09:51] | Our dream. | 我们的梦想 |
[09:52] | Your dream? Where’s that cupcake? | 你们的梦想 小蛋糕在哪里 |
[09:56] | Look, Sophie’s the only reason we have a shop. | 苏菲给了那笔钱 我们才能开成小蛋糕店 |
[09:58] | We should make her, like, a partner. | 我们应该…让她当合伙人 |
[10:00] | Partner! | 合伙人 |
[10:02] | But you and I are already partners. | 但咱们已经是合伙人了 |
[10:04] | I feel like we’re kind of partnered out. | 我觉得已经有点人满为患了吧 |
[10:06] | What about a silent partner? | 不然就当静默合伙人好了 |
[10:08] | Silent partner! Yeah, I like that. | 静默合伙人 我喜欢 |
[10:11] | I’m getting my appetite back, | 我的食欲都开始恢复了 |
[10:15] | and also, my sex drive. | 连性欲都回来了 |
[10:19] | Go or stay, girls. Either way, I’m going in. | 要走要留 随便你俩 反正老子是要上了 |
[10:31] | I’m sorry I said Sophie could be part of the store. | 抱歉我说可以让苏菲成为蛋糕店的合伙人 |
[10:34] | I just felt bad for her, | 我只是为她感到难过 |
[10:35] | lying there, all in black, | 躺在床上 全身黑衣 |
[10:37] | too sad to even make her junk pretty. | 悲伤到都没心情打理”小妹妹”了 |
[10:41] | It’s fine. | 没关系啦 |
[10:42] | “Silent partner” is just a figurehead role anyway, | “静默合伙人”只是个挂名职位 |
[10:44] | and it’s nice to know you have such a big heart. | 而且知道你有如此善心也挺好的 |
[10:47] | It’s not my heart. | 这不是我的本心 |
[10:48] | What I saw down there changed me. | 看到那团东西后改变了我的心 |
[10:52] | It looks like something an animal built | 那看起来就像是动物为了过冬 |
[10:54] | to live in for the winter. | 而造的避寒兽穴 |
[11:03] | Wait, what is Sophie’s chandelier doing here? | 慢着 苏菲的大吊灯在这里干嘛 |
[11:06] | Is this the polish version of a home invasion? | 这是波兰版的入侵民宅吗 |
[11:08] | They break in and leave something tacky? | 闯进去然后留下点俗气的东西 |
[11:12] | Good morning, partners. | 早上好 合伙人们 |
[11:14] | I didn’t know the dress code, so I went business casual. | 我不知道着装要求 所以我就穿了商务便装 |
[11:18] | Look, the chandelier that I bought for my lake house. | 瞧 我为我的湖边小屋买的大吊灯 |
[11:23] | Oh, now our dreams are together. | 现在我们的梦想合二为一了 |
[11:26] | Sophie, it’s not the look we were going for. | 苏菲 这跟我们原来的风格大相径庭 |
[11:29] | Oh, I know. Much better, right? | 我知道 好看多了 对吧 |
[11:34] | That is definitely not our style. | 这绝对不是我们的风格 |
[11:36] | It looks like a Tim Burton movie just spit up in here. | 这里像被蒂姆·波顿的诡异电影横扫过一样 |
[11:40] | I think it’s kind of pretty. | 我觉得还挺漂亮的啊 |
[11:42] | But what do I know? | 但我懂屁啊 |
[11:43] | I once spent my last 50 bucks on a frog pinata. | 我有次把仅有的50块拿去买青蛙彩陶罐 |
[11:46] | Had to have it. | 忍不住想买啊 |
[11:50] | Max’s homemade cupcakes. | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕店 |
[11:52] | Yes, we’re an upscale bakery, and– | 对 我们是一家上档次的蛋糕店 |
[11:55] | Now, we sell hoagies. | 现在我们还卖何奇三明治哦 |
[11:58] | Oh, no, no, no, sir, we do not sell hoagies. | 不不不 先生 我们不卖何奇三明治 |
[12:00] | Yes, we do. | 不 我们卖 |
[12:03] | How many would you like? Let me get a pen. | 你想要多少 我去拿笔记一下 |
[12:10] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[12:11] | Are we finally gonna trash Caroline? | 你终于要来说卡洛琳的坏话了吗 |
[12:15] | No, I need your help. | 不 我需要你的帮忙 |
[12:16] | I watched four chick flicks back-to-back, | 我连续不断地看了四部爱情烂片 |
[12:17] | then I made a list of possible ways | 想出了几个告诉 |
[12:18] | to tell Caroline I love her. | 卡洛琳我爱她的可行办法 |
[12:20] | I was gonna make more, but I got my period. | 我本来还想多列几个 但我看得月经都来了 |
[12:25] | Okay, run the choices past me. | 好的 把你的选项都跟我说一遍 |
[12:29] | Whichever one makes me want to hurl the most, | 哪一个让我听了最想吐 |
[12:31] | that’s your winner. | 就是最佳的选择了 |
[12:33] | I could play a song for her outside of her apartment, | 我可以在她公寓外放歌 |
[12:35] | but keep in mind how hard it is to find a boom box in 2012. | 不过都2012年了 大手提收音机很难找 |
[12:39] | Yeah, plus, if you do that outside our apartment, | 对啊 而且如果你在我们公寓外面搞这个 |
[12:41] | you’ll be shot. | 你会被我… |
[12:43] | by me. | 乱抢射死 |
[12:45] | Okay, what about sharing cocoa and a hot dog | 好吧 那在中央公园的溜冰场 |
[12:48] | on the ice rink in central park? | 俩人共喝热可可 共享热狗时呢 |
[12:50] | Yup, that’s it. | 行 就这个 |
[12:51] | Makes me want to take my head off | 让我想把自己的脑袋扯下来 |
[12:52] | and throw it into the street. | 然后扔到大街上去 |
[12:54] | Cool. Oh, and, Max, | 很好 对了 麦克斯 |
[12:56] | I think I’m the only straight guy on earth | 我觉得我是地球上唯一能区别 |
[12:57] | who knows the difference between Dylan Mcdermott and | 迪伦·麦克德莫特与 |
[12:57] | 迪伦·麦克德莫特 电视男演员 德蒙特·莫罗尼 电影男演员 两者外形与类型十分相似 | |
[12:59] | Dermott Mulroney, | 德蒙特·莫罗尼的直男了 |
[13:00] | and that, my friend, is love. | 而朋友 这就是爱啊 |
[13:05] | Oh, what’s that funky-ass smell? | 这是什么狗屁味道 |
[13:07] | Do they finally sell pepperoni febreze? | 出意大利香肠味的除臭剂了吗 |
[13:11] | Max, this already isn’t working. | 麦克斯 这样完全不行 |
[13:13] | The stinky salami, the gaudy chandelier? | 臭哄哄的蒜味香肠 艳俗的大吊灯 |
[13:16] | It’s like a haunted Quiznos in here. | 这就像一家闹鬼的快餐店 |
[13:19] | Hey, I’m sending Oleg to Queens | 我让奥列格去皇后区 |
[13:22] | to pick up a flat of Fresca. Yeah. | 买一箱柑橘味饮料 没错 |
[13:25] | There’s nothing better with a hoagie | 冰柑橘饮料配何奇三明治 |
[13:26] | than an ice-cold fresca. | 可是最棒的组合 |
[13:29] | That’s what I wanted! | 我就是在想着那个呢 |
[13:31] | Look… | 听着 |
[13:33] | they’ll go great with the pickled eggs! | 配上腌鸡蛋风味更佳哦 |
[13:38] | This just went from my dream to a nightmare. | 我的梦想正式变成了恶梦 |
[13:42] | Oh, my God, Caroline! It is you! | 天啊 卡洛琳 真的是你 |
[13:44] | Stacy, no way! I haven’t seen you since graduation. | 史黛西 不是吧 毕业后我就没见过你了 |
[13:47] | We went to Wharton together. | 我们一起念的沃顿商学院 |
[13:49] | This girl is a genius. | 这个姑娘是个天才 |
[13:51] | Always top of the class. | 永远都是班级第一 |
[13:53] | So what are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[13:54] | Buying a cupcake on your way to running the world? | 坐拥世界的空挡出来买个小蛋糕吗 |
[13:57] | No, I own this shop. | 不 这家店是我开的 |
[13:59] | You own this little cupcake shop? | 这家小蛋糕店是你开的啊 |
[14:03] | And many other bigger shops. | 当然还有其他更大的店面啦 |
[14:06] | This is our new Williamsburg location. | 这是我们威廉斯堡新开的分店 |
[14:08] | And yes, I know, the chandelier is all wrong. | 没错 我知道 那个吊灯完全不搭 |
[14:10] | I told the designer, none of our pacific northwest locations | 我跟设计师说 我们太平洋西北地区的分店 |
[14:14] | will have the chandeliers. | 都不许挂这么俗气的吊灯 |
[14:15] | Of course, you’d own a cupcake empire at 25. | 你这么厉害 25岁坐拥小蛋糕帝国很正常 |
[14:19] | – Oh, and this is Max. – Hi. | -这位是麦克斯 -你好 |
[14:22] | I just transferred from our Boise location. | 我刚从大西北地区分店调过来 |
[14:27] | What’s that horrible smell? | 是什么东西这么臭啊 |
[14:29] | It’s something called a “hoagie.” | 是一种叫”何奇三明治”的玩意 |
[14:31] | The workers like them. Right, Max? | 工人们都喜欢吃 对吧 麦克斯 |
[14:34] | Si, gracias por la hoagie. | 是的 谢谢你的何奇三明治[西语] |
[14:39] | Well, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[14:40] | I’m consulting upstairs at BBD&L. | 我在楼上的BBD&L公司做顾问 |
[14:43] | – Oh, upstairs. – Yeah. | -楼上啊 -对啊 |
[14:44] | Always knew you’d land on your feet. | 就知道你一定会东山再起 |
[14:46] | Let’s go for drinks, and you’re paying, mogul. | 有时间去喝一杯 你请客哦 大亨 |
[14:52] | I hope she likes water. | 希望她喜欢喝水啊 |
[14:55] | Now what am I going to do? Stacy’s in the building. | 我现在该怎么办 史黛西在这栋楼上班 |
[14:58] | Well, you could move to Narnia and run that branch, | 你可以搬去奇幻世界开一家你说的分店啊 |
[15:01] | you pathological liar. | 你个病态的骗子 |
[15:04] | Max, this is not how I want people to see me, | 麦克斯 我不想让人们看见我这样 |
[15:07] | or smell me, quite frankly. | 或闻到我有这股味 |
[15:09] | We have to get rid of the salami, the chandelier, | 我们必须摆脱蒜味香肠 大吊灯 |
[15:11] | and the Sophie. | 还有苏菲 |
[15:12] | This is our dream, not hers. | 这是我们的梦想 不是她的 |
[15:14] | Okay, fine, I’ll tell her. | 好吧 我会告诉她 |
[15:16] | Hey, Sophie, can we talk to you? | 苏菲 我们有话跟你说 |
[15:19] | Good news, girls. | 好消息 姑娘们 |
[15:21] | Now we sell scratchers. | 现在我们还卖刮刮乐哦 |
[15:25] | But I have even a better idea. | 但我有个更好的主意 |
[15:27] | You two should dress up as big cupcakes | 你们俩打扮成小蛋糕 |
[15:31] | and pass out free samples. | 去外面分派免费的试吃品 |
[15:36] | Sophie, Max has something she wants to say to you. | 苏菲 麦克斯有话要跟你说 |
[15:39] | Wait. | 打住 |
[15:40] | Girls, I have something to say first. | 姑娘们 让我先说 |
[15:46] | Two days ago, I was on the verge of suicide. | 两天前 我一度徘徊于自杀的边缘 |
[15:51] | Yeah, seriously, I hadn’t eaten all afternoon. | 说真的 我绝食了整整一下午呢 |
[15:54] | But your generosity with your dream | 但你们对自己梦想的慷慨 |
[15:58] | has given me a reason to get up and get a wax. | 给了我东山再起和打理杂”毛”的动力 |
[16:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:04] | Max, there was something you wanted to say? | 麦克斯 你刚刚想说什么来着 |
[16:09] | I was going to say– | 我本来是想说… |
[16:18] | You look delicious. | 你看起来真可口 |
[16:21] | I look like Honey Boo Boo’s mom at the prom. | 我简直就像甜心波波的肥婆老妈去舞会 |
[16:32] | This is so humiliating. | 这太丢人了 |
[16:34] | Now I know how Tyra felt | 现在我知道超模泰拉 |
[16:35] | when she went undercover as that fat person. | 做节目 扮成胖子上街时的感觉了 |
[16:38] | Please tell me this is our bottom. | 拜托告诉我这是我们堕落的极限了 |
[16:40] | Well, it’s your bottom. | 这是你的极限 |
[16:41] | I went to happy hour once | 我有次去酒吧喝酒 |
[16:43] | and woke up naked in the penguin habitat | 醒来时发现自己在布朗克斯动物园的 |
[16:45] | at the Bronx Zoo. | 企鹅栖息地 浑身赤裸着 |
[16:47] | And I did things. | 还有我当年做过的”事”哦 |
[16:51] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[16:53] | What are you two doing just standing there? | 你们俩呆站在这里干嘛 |
[16:55] | God gave cupcakes legs for a reason. | 上帝给小蛋糕两条腿是有理由的 |
[16:59] | You need to hit the streets, | 你们得走上街头 |
[17:01] | shake your cake maker, and show people your goods. | 摇晃你们的”蛋糕” 展示你们的”好货” |
[17:05] | Hey, don’t look at me, it’s vanilla. | 别看我呀 是香草白妞不愿意 |
[17:08] | I was looking forward to going up | 我还期待着走到 |
[17:09] | to complete strangers on the street | 街上完全陌生的人们面前 |
[17:11] | and saying “eat me,” but she won’t leave. | 大声嚷着”吃我” 但她不愿意去 |
[17:14] | Well, if you’re not going to go out and get the customers, | 如果你们不出去拉客 |
[17:18] | then I’ll have to bring the customers to you. | 那我只好帮你们带客上门了 |
[17:20] | I gotta do everything around here. | 真是什么事都得靠我做啊 |
[17:25] | Seriously, I can’t believe we’re just standing here | 说真的 我不敢相信我们就在这呆站着 |
[17:27] | when we could be chasing fat people down the street, | 我们应该在享受追着路上胖子跑 |
[17:29] | yelling, “You ate my brother!” | 对他们喊”你吃了我的兄弟”才对啊 |
[17:32] | Look at you two. | 瞧瞧你俩 |
[17:34] | What I wouldn’t give for a giant glass of milk. | 能再给我一大杯牛奶配 那就更好了 |
[17:37] | Look at you, though. | 瞧瞧你 |
[17:37] | You look so cute. | 看起来真可爱 |
[17:39] | No, don’t look at me. | 才没有 别看我 |
[17:40] | I’m totally embarrassed in this thing. | 穿这玩意真是丢脸死了 |
[17:42] | Yes, she’s cute and embarrassed, | 是啊 她又可爱又尴尬 |
[17:45] | in a larger-than-life, colorful, public setting. | 穿着五彩缤纷站在公共场合 最适合… |
[17:50] | Ah, right. | 对啊 |
[17:51] | So, Caroline, listen, I wanted to– | 卡洛琳 听着 我想对你说… |
[17:53] | Look, girls, some young professionals. | 姑娘们 一些年轻的上班族来了 |
[17:56] | Oh, my God! She’s bringing stacy. | 天啊 她还把史黛西拉来了 |
[17:58] | She can’t see me in this. | 不能让她瞧见我穿这个 |
[17:59] | I was her valedictorian. Take this. | 我可是毕业典礼致词的学生代表 拿着 |
[18:09] | Wait. | 慢点 |
[18:10] | Help me up, Max! Help me up! | 拉我起身 麦克斯 拉我起身 |
[18:12] | Oh, great. Now you’re like my mom. | 好啊 你现在就跟我那肥妈一样 |
[18:17] | Here, give me your left hand. | 来 给我你的左手 |
[18:20] | Okay, give me your right hand. | 好的 再给我你的右手 |
[18:22] | Get up! Get up! Five second rule. | 快起来 掉地上五秒内捡起还能吃 |
[18:36] | What are you two crazy cakes doing? | 你们俩疯狂的小蛋糕在干嘛 |
[18:39] | You lost your customers. They ran away. | 顾客都没了 被你们吓跑了 |
[18:41] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[18:43] | Oh, I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 |
[18:44] | You won’t push the hoagies or the pickled eggs. | 你也不愿意推广何奇三明治和腌鸡蛋 |
[18:47] | You must really have a fear of success. | 你肯定很害怕成功对吧 |
[18:53] | Well, at least we missed Stacy. | 至少我们躲开史黛西了 |
[18:55] | Well, you know what else you missed? Andy. | 你知道你还躲开了什么吗 安迪 |
[18:57] | He was about to tell you he loves you. | 他本来打算告诉你他爱你 |
[18:59] | What? | 什么 |
[19:01] | Just now, in the hall, and at the ice rink. | 就刚才在走廊 和在溜冰场时 |
[19:03] | He’s been trying to tell you all week. | 他这一周千方百计想跟你说 |
[19:05] | But I’ve been too preoccupied with work, | 但我这周都醉心于工作 |
[19:07] | Like Sandra Bullock in The Proposal. | 就像《假结婚》里的桑德拉·布洛克 |
[19:12] | So he was gonna tell me at the ice rink? | 他本来计划在溜冰场上告诉我吗 |
[19:14] | The one in central park? | 中央公园的那个吗 |
[19:16] | Yes, while having cocoa and splitting a hot dog. | 对啊 在你们共喝热可可 共享着热狗时 |
[19:19] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[19:20] | That’s, like, my dream “I love you” scenario. | 那就是我梦想中的表白场景啊 |
[19:24] | Why didn’t you tell me sooner? | 为什么你不早点告诉我呢 |
[19:26] | Because when it comes to other people’s creepy love stuff, | 因为一旦遇到其他人恶心的爱情问题 |
[19:29] | that’s when I’m a silent partner, | 我就会变成”静默”合伙人 |
[19:31] | And you need to stop with this creepy rom-com stuff. | 你也得停止沉迷那些恶心的爱情喜剧了 |
[19:34] | Life isn’t like a movie. | 因为生活不像电影 |
[19:36] | Sometimes you’re not a success right away, | 有时你不可能立马获得成功 |
[19:39] | sometimes you have to just eat it and be a cupcake, | 有时你得默默咽下苦果 扮成一个小蛋糕 |
[19:41] | and sometimes you have to take your “I love you” | 有时无论别人是在何时何地说”我爱你” |
[19:44] | whichever way it comes. | 你都得接受 |
[19:46] | You are so right. | 你说得太对了 |
[19:47] | I don’t have to wait for the moment to be perfect, | 我不需等到完美的那一刻 |
[19:49] | like it was for Reese Witherspoon in Sweet Home Alabama. | 就好像瑞茜·威瑟斯彭在《情归阿拉巴马》那样 |
[19:54] | My life’s not a romantic comedy. | 我的人生不是一出爱情喜剧 |
[19:56] | I can do it my own way. | 我可以用我自己的方式去做 |
[19:58] | Like Julia Roberts in My Best Friend’s Wedding. | 就好像《我最好朋友的婚礼》里的茱莉亚·罗伯茨 |
[20:09] | Andy, it’s me! | 安迪 是我 |
[20:10] | I’ll be right out. | 马上出来 |
[20:12] | No, this can’t wait any longer. | 不 我等不及了 |
[20:13] | I don’t need a big romantic comedy moment. | 我不需要盛大的浪漫喜剧时刻 |
[20:15] | No– | 别进来 |
[20:18] | Oh, sorry. I thought it was the office! | 抱歉 我以为这是办公室 |
[20:20] | Not the office. | 不是 |
[20:23] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[20:24] | Oh, I want to go, but I can’t. | 我想开溜 但溜不了 |
[20:27] | And I’ll never be able to go again. | 我以后想开拉也拉不了了 |
[20:30] | Well, I’m on the toilet and you’re in a cupcake. | 我正坐在马桶上 你正穿着蛋糕服 |
[20:33] | Can’t get creepier than this, so, | 没有比这更怪的时刻了 |
[20:35] | Caroline, I love you. | 卡洛琳 我爱你 |
[20:39] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:43] | Oh, please, push me out. | 拜托 把我推出去 |
[20:49] | How’d it go? Was it romantic? | 如何 浪漫吗 |
[20:51] | He told me he loved me on the toilet. | 他一边蹲马桶一边说爱我 |
[20:54] | Oh, man! That’s my dream scenario! | 天啊 那是我的梦想表白场景呢 |
[20:59] | I’m only gonna do this for an hour, | 我就只穿这个一小时 |
[21:02] | to show you how it’s done, | 给你们示范一下该怎么卖 |
[21:04] | And then I’m out. | 之后我就不干了 |
[21:06] | This is your dream, not mine. | 这是你们的梦想 不是我的 |
[21:08] | Cupcakes! Free cupcakes! | 小蛋糕 免费的小蛋糕 |
[21:11] | Come on, get ’em! | 来嘛 尝一个 |
[21:13] | Get ’em while they’re hot! | 要趁热吃哦 |