Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] What are you doing back so early? 你怎么回来得这么早
[00:07] Did chestnut forget his wallet? 栗宝忘了带钱包了吗
[00:09] No, we saw that cat we don’t like. 不是 我们看见不喜欢的那只猫
[00:12] I tried to spray it with a water bottle, 我试着用水瓶喷水吓唬它
[00:13] but it just laughed at us, so we ran. 但它不屑一笑 我们只好落荒而逃
[00:16] What are you doing out here? 你在外面干嘛
[00:18] Enjoying the day. 享受美好时光啊
[00:19] The coming of autumn is my favorite time of year. 即将到来的秋天 是我一年中最爱的时节
[00:22] I love the leaves. 我爱死落叶了
[00:24] Oh, gross! A condom! 恶心死了 居然有避孕套
[00:28] Wow, I guess autumn really is coming. 哇 我想秋天真的”来了”
[00:32] Who would throw that over our wall? 谁会把这玩意从墙外扔进来
[00:34] That cat. 那只臭猫
[00:35] What? He’s not only arrogant, 干嘛 他不但傲慢嚣张
[00:37] he wants us to know he has sex. 还想让我们知道 他也有性生活
[00:41] All I know is, if I had nine lives, 我只知道 如果我有九条命
[00:42] I wouldn’t wear a condom. 我才不会戴套呢
[00:55] Hey, you know, we should start figuring out 我们应该开始想想
[00:57] what to do with chestnut this winter, 这个冬天怎么安置栗宝
[00:59] now that it’s already peak condom dropping season. 现在已经到了乱扔避孕套的高峰时节
[01:02] You’re right, chestnut is the most important thing. 你说得对 栗宝是最重要的事情
[01:04] But more importantly, what do you think 但更重要的是 你觉得
[01:06] Of this vintage sweater I chose for my date with Andy? 我为今天约会特意选择的毛衣如何啊
[01:09] It’s nice. 还不错
[01:10] But won’t it be hard to pull off over your head in the cab? 但激情时 这衣服在计程车里难脱吧
[01:13] I’m assuming you’ll do it in a cab. 我假设你们会在计程车里开搞
[01:15] Max, it’s a first date. That’s not appropriate. 麦克斯 我们才第一次约会 不合适吧
[01:19] Is it? 会吗
[01:20] I mean, I’ve never dated poor. 我从来没跟穷人约过会
[01:23] What is acceptable on a first date? 初次约会那些事是可以接受的啊
[01:25] Well, I’m pretty classy, so anal? 我很优雅的 肛交吧
[01:37] I’m not that poor. 我还没穷到那个地步
[01:40] Well, you better give him something to keep him interested 你最好给他点甜头 留住他
[01:41] because he owns a candy store, 因为那家伙有一家糖果店
[01:43] and I want free candy forever. 而老娘想一辈子都有免费糖果吃
[01:46] There he is. 他来了
[01:47] Can you bring him out in the yard, 你能把他带到后院吗
[01:48] so he can see me in my sweater next to my horse? 让他看到我穿着这身站在我的马旁
[01:51] Okay, freak. 没问题 怪人
[01:54] But next time a guy comes knocking for me, 不过下次有男人敲门找我
[01:56] you have to take him to my bedroom, 你要把他带进我的卧室
[01:57] so he can see me in my slayer shirt 好让他看见我穿着杀手乐队t恤
[01:59] next to my glo worm filled with pot. 躺在我塞满大麻的虫虫公仔旁边
[02:04] Hello, sir, I’m here to pick up your daughter. 你好 先生 我是来接您女儿的
[02:06] And what exactly are your intentions? 你要接她去干嘛
[02:08] I don’t know. 不知道
[02:09] Maybe take her on a romantic hayride, 或许带她去来一次浪漫的夜游
[02:11] k’nock her out with chloroform, 然后用氯仿弄晕她
[02:12] and sell her kidney for a new iPad. 拿她的肾脏卖钱买新iPad
[02:15] Son! 好小伙啊
[02:18] Come outside. 来后院吧
[02:18] Miss Channing wants you to see her looking like the girl 钱宁小姐想让自己看起来像是
[02:20] who got cut from the J.Crew catalog for being too white. 因肤色过白 而被踢出白人购物目录的女模特
[02:24] Miss Channing? Max, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. 钱宁小姐 麦克斯 慢着
[02:27] Caroline is Caroline Channing Caroline Channing? 卡洛琳就是那个卡洛琳·钱宁吗
[02:29] Yeah, she used to be a billionaire, 对啊 她以前是个亿万千金
[02:31] but now all her money is in here. 但现在她所有的钱都在这里
[02:33] Oh, wait, some of these are buttons. 不对 里面有些是纽扣
[02:36] Oh. Okay. 好吧
[02:37] Yeah, I just thought she was a regular Williamsburg girl. 我还以为她只是一个普通的威廉斯堡姑娘
[02:39] No. She doesn’t try that hard. 不 她还没这么堕落
[02:45] And I was wrong. 看来我低估了她
[02:47] Oh, hi. I didn’t hear you knock. 你好啊 刚没听到你敲门
[02:50] Well, you two have a good time. 你们俩好好玩
[02:52] And, young man, if you don’t swing by your store 年轻人 如果你不顺便从你的店
[02:54] and bring me some pixie sticks, 给我带点精灵糖条
[02:55] you’ll never see my little girl again. 下次就别想再见到我乖女儿
[02:56] Way ahead of you. 早想到了
[02:58] Yes! 太棒了
[03:01] Yeah, definitely anal. 没错 绝对要肛交
[03:14] Oh, baby. 小宝贝
[03:15] look who’s a half hour late for work. 瞧瞧是谁上班迟到了半小时
[03:18] Must have been a pretty hot date with the candy man. 想必是跟糖果男约会得太火热哦
[03:20] So did you touch his whatchamacallit? 你有碰到他”那话儿”吗
[03:24] Did you bring him to almond joy? 他有碰到你的”杏仁尖”吗
[03:27] His butterfingers got nowhere near my mounds. 他的黄油糖指就没接近过我的”投手丘”
[03:30] Now, if we could be adults for a second– 我们可以像成年人说话了吗
[03:32] Well, your mounds are more like sno-caps, 你的”投手丘”更像是”锥子糖”
[03:33] but continue. 不过继续说
[03:36] Well, nothing happened. 什么都没有发生
[03:38] Even after four hours of me breathing heavily and saying… 甚至在我连续四小时呼吸急促地说
[03:42] “I’m having a really good time” “我真的玩得很开心哦”
[03:47] Look, I don’t want to be this girl, but I think– 我真的不想说这种话 但我觉得
[03:50] think he might be gay. 他可能是同性恋
[03:52] He’s gay because he’s not turned on 就因为你连续四小时的口臭攻势
[03:53] by four hours of coffee breath? 没有挑逗成功 他就是同性恋吗
[04:00] What’s up? 怎么了
[04:02] I’m having a really good time. 我真的玩得很开心哦
[04:06] I must go to the men’s room right now. 我得立刻去一趟洗手间了
[04:15] That proves nothing. 那完全不代表什么
[04:17] Oleg is always looking for an excuse to put it somewhere. 奥列格总是在找理由来”乱插”
[04:20] Why do you think we don’t serve bagels anymore? 不然我们也不用停止供应面包”圈”了
[04:27] Andy is not gay. 安迪不是同性恋
[04:29] And I’m not just setting you up for a life of confusing, 我不会为了免费的糖果 就把你推入
[04:31] self-questioning non-sex for the free candy, 一辈子只有迷惑质疑 而无性生活的火坑
[04:33] although that does sound like me. 虽然很像我会干的事
[04:36] He is really into you. 他真的对你很感兴趣
[04:37] He might be into me, 他可能是对我感兴趣
[04:39] but he doesn’t seem to want to get into me. 但他似乎对我完全不感”性趣”
[04:43] Maybe he just wants me as a friend. 或许他只想跟我做朋友
[04:45] No way. 不可能
[04:46] You are, like, 80 pounds and a coke addiction shy 等你再胖36公斤 并有羞于承认的可乐瘾
[04:48] from being qualified to be a gay guy’s female friend. 你才有可能当上基佬的女性朋友
[04:52] What’s so important you two have to be in here 什么事这么重要 你们俩得像学生妹一样
[04:54] gabbing like schoolgirls when there are customers waiting? 在里面闲聊 而不去招呼客人
[04:56] If you must know, 如果你非要知道的话
[04:57] Caroline and I were discussing if someone we know is gay. 我们在讨论一个朋友是不是同性恋
[05:00] I once had a homosexual experience in college. 我在大学时有过一回同性恋的经验
[05:09] With another girl? 跟小姑娘搞拉拉情吗
[05:13] No, there was a boy who was interested in me. 不 当时有个男生对我感兴趣
[05:16] He was captain of the football team. 他是足球队的队长
[05:17] He would come to my dorm room 他会来我的宿舍
[05:19] and ask me to do his homework, 让我帮他写作业
[05:21] and then he would leave. 写完他就走了
[05:24] Oh. Never mind. 算了 当我没说
[05:25] I never had a homosexual experience. 我没有同性恋经验
[05:29] Keep wearing those sweaters, Han. 阿憨呀 继续穿你的毛背心吧
[05:30] It’ll happen. 有天他们会找上你的
[05:37] And if you think your life sucks now, 如果现在你觉得人生很悲剧
[05:39] it just got worse. 那刚才又加剧了
[05:40] Look, a new hipster strain. 瞧 新品种的嬉皮士
[05:41] Ironic Amish. 讽刺的阿米什人
[05:41] 阿米什人是美国的一群基督新教再洗礼派门诺会信徒 拒绝汽车及电力等现代设施 过着简朴的生活
[05:44] No way. I’m taking care of 不行 我要亲自出马
[05:45] these two butter churners right now. 收拾这两个搅屎棍
[05:49] Look, I’m telling you what I told Mumford and Sons, 我重复一遍我对某民谣摇滚乐队说的话
[05:52] Get out. 滚出去
[05:56] Go. 走啊
[05:57] Go, you hipster amish wannabes. 走啊 你们两个想装阿米什人的嬉皮士
[06:00] But we really are amish. 可我们真的是阿米什人啊
[06:01] Yes, we’re here on rumspringa. 是啊 我们是来体验社会的
[06:04] And I’m here on a little bit of vodka. 而我是来耍点小酒疯的
[06:07] It’s sort of like what you might call spring break. 我们体验社会就类似你们的”春假”
[06:09] We get to leave the ways of the Amish 我们可以脱离阿米什人的生活方式
[06:11] and experience the modern world. 来体现下现代世界的活法
[06:12] Well, I beggeth thy forgiveness. 我恳请你们见谅
[06:15] Haveth a seat-eth in the booth-eth. 有请两位客人上雅座稍候
[06:19] Have a seat in the booth. 找个卡座坐吧
[06:23] Earl, I got two amish in my booth. 厄尔 有两个阿米什人坐在我的卡座耶
[06:25] Well, you let them know right up front 你得先跟他们声明
[06:27] that we don’t accept travelers checks or livestock. 结账不能用旅行支票和牲口
[06:33] So Amish, huh? 你们是阿米什人啊
[06:34] Yes, ma’am. From pennsylvania. 是的 女士 来自宾夕法尼亚州
[06:36] “Ma’am”? “女士”
[06:37] You know what, that’s kind of hot. 这称呼还蛮带劲的
[06:40] I always thought I’d have to wait 我总是觉得我得
[06:41] 20 more years to be a cougar, 再等个20年才能成为欲望主妇
[06:43] but, rawr, here I am. 但现在惊觉 我要变身了
[06:46] Why don’t I bring you boys some coffee, on me? 不如给你们俩上杯咖啡吧 我请客
[06:49] We can’t drink coffee, ma’am. 我们不能喝咖啡 女士
[06:50] Coffee is the devil in a cup. 咖啡是杯子里的魔鬼
[06:53] We can do whatever we want, Jacob, 我们想干嘛就干嘛 雅各布
[06:54] we’re in new york. 现在可是在纽约
[06:55] Yeah, Jacob. Listen to, uh– 对啊 雅各布 你就听…
[06:56] – Jebediah. – For real? -杰巴达亚 -真的假的
[07:02] Did you see the size of her nursers? 你看到她那对”奶瓶”有多大吗
[07:11] Those guys are for real Amish. 那俩家伙是真的阿米什人
[07:12] I love the amish culture. 我爱他们的文化
[07:14] You love every culture. 你什么都文化都爱
[07:16] You salute the flags at IHOP when we walk by. 你连煎饼屋的旗帜都致敬呢
[07:21] Oh, my God. That’s it. 天啊 我想到了
[07:23] Max, question. 麦克斯 问你个问题
[07:24] What are the Amish known for? 阿米什人因什么而闻名
[07:26] Oh, no. It’s sixth grade all over again. 不是吧 重演小学六年级的桥段
[07:28] Just give me an “F” and move on. 就直接给我个”不及格”吧
[07:30] Barns. They build barns, and we– 马棚 他们很会建造马棚
[07:32] We need a barn for chestnut. 而栗宝需要个马棚
[07:34] Come on. And let me do the talking. 跟我来 我负责讲话
[07:36] I am very good at manipulating young boys. 我非常擅长摆布小男孩
[07:39] I once got a ten-year-old I was babysitting 有次我给一个10岁的小孩当保姆
[07:40] to buy me a box of pop-tarts with his allowance. 我让他乖乖拿出零用钱 给我买了一盒甜点
[07:51] So this is our place. Not much, but– 这就是我们的公寓 地方不大
[07:54] You have so many possessions. 你们有那么多东西
[07:56] – Are you rich, ma’am? – Yes. -女士 你是不是有钱人 -是的
[07:59] And I have to say, this “Ma’am” Thing 不得不说 那声”女士”
[08:01] is still working for me. 仍然让我心驰荡漾啊
[08:04] Um, okay, Jacob. That’s enough with the lights. 雅各布 别玩电灯了
[08:07] There will be plenty of time for fun with electricity tomorrow, 明天会有很多时间 可以好好体验电力
[08:10] But it’s late. 但现在很晚了
[08:11] Let’s discuss sleeping arrangements. 我们来安排怎么睡吧
[08:13] You two can sleep out here, 你们俩在外面睡
[08:14] and Max and I will sleep in her bed. 我和麦克斯睡她的床
[08:15] – Does that work for you? – Okay. -可以吗 -可以
[08:18] Oh, sorry. I left my bra. 抱歉 我忘了拿走我的胸罩了
[08:20] Your-your b-b-bra? 你的胸胸胸 罩
[08:22] Jacob, stop acting like a child. 雅各布 别跟个小孩一样
[08:24] I’m sorry about him. 我真替他脸红
[08:25] Don’t be. 大可不必
[08:26] At least it was her bra. 还好是她的胸罩
[08:27] Mine would have killed the kid. 如果是我的 那孩子早挂了
[08:33] So I was thinking we could drive our truck 我想着明早可以开车
[08:35] to my uncle’s lumberyard in the morning 去我叔叔的贮木场
[08:36] and get the wood for the barn. 弄些木材回来做马棚
[08:37] Okay, but there seems to be plenty of wood right here. 好啊 不过似乎这里也有根”硬木”啊
[08:40] Oh, hello. 注意点好吗
[08:43] Don’t be embarrassed, Jacob. 不要觉得丢人 雅各布
[08:45] It’s perfectly natural when you’re exposed to new things. 当你接触新鲜事物时 这是自然反应
[08:47] The first time I saw a picture of those fat twins on scooters, 我第一次见到小摩托上的胖双胞胎照片时
[08:50] I was hard for days. 也性奋了好几天呢
[08:53] Why don’t you two go outside and play with the horse? 你们俩何不出去跟栗宝玩
[08:55] Okay. 好的
[08:58] And thank you for letting us stay at your place. 谢谢你们让我们住在这里
[09:00] Your home is dope. 你们家酷毙了
[09:01] You don’t even know what that means, Jebediah. 你都不知道那个词是什么意思 杰巴达亚
[09:03] It’s hipster talk, Jacob, and it’s awesome. 嬉皮士就这么说 雅各布 超棒的
[09:09] Are we sure this is a good idea? 你确定这是个好主意吗
[09:11] You saw how turned on he was. 你也看见那小伙多性奋了
[09:13] He was practically raising a barn in his pants. 他都在自己裤裆里”盖起”一间马棚了
[09:17] We’re fine, they’re fine. 我们没事 他们也没事
[09:19] Just a typical male reaction 这是典型的男性反应
[09:20] to a couple of hot cougars like us. 因为遇见像我们这样的性感熟女
[09:23] Ra. Rawr. 如饥似渴 如狼似虎
[09:26] You know what isn’t a typical male reaction? 你知道什么不是典型的男性反应吗
[09:29] Not calling or texting a girl you’re interested in. 不给自己喜欢的姑娘打电话和发短信
[09:31] Well, why don’t you just text Andy, then? 何不你给安迪发短信呢
[09:33] What should I text? 我应该发什么啊
[09:35] “Why so gay, question mark”? “干嘛这么基 问号”
[09:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[09:39] The only thing I’ve ever texted to a guy is, 我唯一给男人发过的短信是
[09:41] “There’s a cop behind you, walk past me.” “你身后有警察 别停下跟我说话”
[09:45] Just say “Hey.” 就发个”好吗”得了
[09:47] Okay. I can do that. 好吧 发这个可以
[09:50] “Hey.” “好吗”
[09:52] Huh, it autocorrected to “Gay.” 手机都自动更正为”好基”了
[09:56] Even the phone’s getting that vibe. 连我手机都感觉到了
[09:59] There, sent it. “Hey.” 好了 发出去了
[10:01] Do you think I could grab a beer? 我可以拿瓶啤酒喝吗
[10:03] – Yes. – No. -行啊 -不行
[10:04] Look, they’re working for us for free. 人家免费帮我们盖马棚呢
[10:07] One beer each. 一人拿一瓶吧
[10:08] Awesome, awesome, awesome. 好棒 好棒 好棒
[10:10] Max, you can’t give underage kids beer in our home. 麦克斯 怎么能在咱家给未成年人酒喝啊
[10:13] Why? Isn’t that what love is? 为啥不行 这不就是爱的真谛吗
[10:17] Jebediah, beer is the devil’s saliva. 杰巴达亚 啤酒是魔鬼的口水
[10:22] Neighbors come a-calling after midnight in Williamsburg? 在威廉斯堡 邻居午夜过后还来敦亲睦邻啊
[10:24] Where is this William? 这位威廉是谁啊
[10:25] I’d like to compliment him on his burg. 我想当面夸赞他这堡
[10:29] Hi, girls, I just came down for a cupcake– 姑娘们 我就下来想吃个小…
[10:32] Wait a minute, wait a minute. 等等 等等
[10:35] Hold on. 稍等一下
[10:38] Who are the two cute puppies in the kitchen? 你们厨房这两位可爱的小乖乖是谁啊
[10:41] Look at you two. 瞧你们俩
[10:43] You are the cutest little things. 真是这世上最可爱小东西了
[10:45] Yes, you are– 就是 就是的哦
[10:46] Ooh, and this one has an erection. 哎哟 这一个还勃起了呢
[10:55] Jacob, don’t look directly at her. 雅各布 别用肉眼直盯她
[10:57] She’s like an eclipse with boobs. 她就是巨乳版的日蚀 不可直视
[11:01] Sorry, girls. 抱歉 姑娘们
[11:02] I didn’t mean to interrupt your lovers’ session. 我无意打断你们的”外送情人服务”
[11:05] Sophie, they’re just here to build a barn for Chestnut. 苏菲 他们是来帮栗宝盖马棚的啦
[11:07] Oh, sure. Wink, wink. 我懂我懂 “眨眼眨眼”
[11:12] “Building a barn,” Is that what we’re calling it now? “盖马棚” 现在都用这个当代号吗
[11:14] Wink, wink. “眨眼眨眼”
[11:16] Caroline’s telling the truth, Sophie. 苏菲 卡洛琳说的是真话
[11:18] It’s strictly business. 跟他们单纯是生意往来
[11:19] Oh, so you’re paying for them? 原来是花钱招来的啊
[11:23] Okay. Ooh la la. 没问题
[11:27] How much do they cost? 他们要多少钱
[11:28] Because, yeah, I also need a barn. 我也”想要间马棚”
[11:32] Wink, wink. “眨眼眨眼”
[11:34] Well, here’s your cupcake, Sophie. Good night. 苏菲 你要的小蛋糕 晚安啦
[11:36] Oh, but I want to play with the puppies. 但人家还想小乖乖玩会
[11:40] It’s very late. 时候不早
[11:41] You can come back in the morning. 明早再来吧
[11:45] This is like when they cancelled Christmas in my village. 这跟我村里圣诞节被取消时一样扫兴
[11:50] Look, look at his pants. That one misses me. 你看 看他的裤子 那乖乖想我呢
[11:56] Nighty night, puppies. 晚安啦 小乖乖
[12:03] That must be Andy. 应该安迪回复了
[12:06] Emojis? He sent me emojis? 颜文字 他用表情符号回我
[12:09] All I get back are tiny, little pictures, 他居然就用个破小符号回我
[12:10] when I spent the time and energy to write “Hey”? 亏我还花了精神跟时间打了个”好吗”呢
[12:14] Rainbow, dollar sign, muffin. Could be worse. 彩虹符 钱符 小松饼符 不算差了
[12:17] I once got naked guy, naked girl, tombstone. 我有次收到 裸男符 裸女符 坟墓符呢
[12:21] I wasn’t sure what it meant, but I immediately got tested. 我理解无能 但我赶紧去做了性病检查
[12:31] Yep, Chestnut, pretty soon you’ll be safe and sound, 小栗宝 你很快就能住得舒服安稳了
[12:34] with a roof over your head, 有屋顶帮你遮风挡雨
[12:36] and you and I can finally be safe 我们再也不用担惊受怕
[12:38] from the unending torment of that condom-throwing cat. 不必再被那丢避孕套的臭猫精神折磨了
[12:42] All ready for my second date. 准备好要赴第二次约会了
[12:46] Slut, party of one. 有骚货大驾光临
[12:48] Slut, party of one. 有骚货大驾光临
[12:49] You know it. 你懂的
[12:51] Plus, I’m taking him to that bar 而且 我还要带他去
[12:52] where only cheap girls go to get laid. 那家低档浪妹爱去求欢的酒吧
[12:54] You know, the one you like. 就是你爱去的那家酒吧啊
[12:56] Oh, the Just Slip It Inn? 那个”进去”吧吗
[12:59] And if that place plus this outfit 去那地方加我这身衣服
[13:01] doesn’t put his pedal to my metal, 他还继续三过我”门”而不”入”
[13:03] It’s clearly never happening. 那肯定就没戏了
[13:04] Well, that outfit’s sexy, but not foolproof. 这衣服是挺性感 但也不是一看便知吧
[13:07] Oh, it’s not? Follow me, please. 还不够明显示意吗 跟我来
[13:13] Jacob. 雅各布
[13:17] And I’m not saying I’m that hot, 我没说自己真那么诱人
[13:18] but I’ve never seen anybody drop wood 但我好歹没见过有人能
[13:20] and get wood at the same time. 同时掉硬木又起”硬棒”的哦
[13:23] Bye, baby, mama’s going to get day-laid. 宝贝再见 妈咪要在白天滚床单啦
[13:28] Hey, Max. 麦克斯
[13:29] Would it be okay if we take our shirts off? 你介意我们脱掉上衣吗
[13:30] – We’re sweating, and– – Yes. -我们满身大汗又… -快
[13:32] I mean, that’s-sure, whatever. 我是说 都好啦 随便
[13:34] if you want to. 你们决定吧
[13:39] Oh, crap. I don’t have any ones. 靠 我身上没小额纸钞[舞男小费]
[13:42] Could you spray me with that water bottle? 能用喷水器喷我们身子吗
[13:44] Oh, right. Oh, I’m going to spray you. 想得美呢 用这种伎俩
[13:47] Is that really what you think is going to happen? 你们觉得这烂招现实吗
[13:49] I’m going to spray you, and then I’m going to get turned on, 我洒水让你”湿身” 然后我看得欲火焚身
[13:51] and then I’ll start spraying stutter stud over there, 然后我也洒洒这匹结巴的小种马
[13:53] and then we’re all having sex? 最后一起玩3p吗
[13:55] No, Max. I got him. 不用 麦克斯 我来
[13:56] Here you go, puppies. 来吧 小乖乖
[14:02] Oh, now I wet the shy one. 现在换打湿害羞的那个
[14:08] Oh, and, boys, I’m going to need you to come up here next 小乖乖们 等会我也想请你们上来
[14:11] and fix something because it broke. 我有东西坏了 来帮我修修吧
[14:15] What’s broken? 什么东西坏了
[14:23] That. 那个
[14:29] Look at the couple behind us. 看我们后面那对情侣
[14:30] I mean, save some for the men’s room stall, 在这里就快全套 等会去厕所”搞”啥啊
[14:32] Am I right? 你说对吧
[14:34] I’m having a really good time. 我真的玩得很开心
[14:36] What? 什么
[14:37] I’m having a really good time! 我真的玩得很开心
[14:41] I think we need more drinks. 我去添点饮料吧
[14:42] Would you like a Jack and Coke? 要来个杰克可乐吗[威士忌混可乐]
[14:43] Or maybe just a Jack? 还是你想要个男人”杰克”
[14:54] Oh, no, if you’re calling me, then the date’s not going well. 惨了 你会打来 肯定是约会不顺
[14:57] I’m not crazy, right? 我没发疯有幻觉吧
[14:58] He did hunt me down and beg me to go out with him? 是他主动找我 还求我跟他约会的吧
[15:00] Nothing again? 又没进展啊
[15:02] Well, maybe he’s not feeling that place. 可能这地方撩不起他的欲火吧
[15:04] Well, then he’s the only one, 全场就他坐怀不乱
[15:06] ’cause it’s so horny here, I’m about to have sex 这里的气氛淫乱到我都想跟
[15:08] with the couple at the next table, 隔壁桌的红发情侣开搞了
[15:09] and they’re both redheads, which is so gross. 逼得我都愿意跟红发男女乱搞了 真是超恶心
[15:12] Hold on a second. Um, hey, guys? 等等 你们俩
[15:15] Yeah? 有事吗
[15:17] Perfect, thanks. 很好 没事啦
[15:19] I mean, why did he even ask me out again? 那他干嘛还约我出去啊
[15:21] Well, I kind of might have said s– 可能是因为我说了什…
[15:23] Max! Now I’m even more humiliated. 麦克斯 这下我更羞愧了
[15:26] You forced a gay guy to go out with me? 你居然逼个基佬跟我约会
[15:29] Who am I? The girl with lupus at the prom? 我是多烂啊 跟毕业舞会上的狼疮妹同等级吗
[15:32] Andy is not gay. 安迪不是同性恋
[15:34] He hasn’t said one mean thing about strangers 我跟他相处时 从没听过他像基佬一样
[15:36] while I’ve been around him. 对陌生人说刻薄的话
[15:38] Well, then he’s paralyzed from the waist down 可能他是个靠着正常走路掩盖自己
[15:40] and hides it by walking. 下半身不遂的男人吧
[15:43] Okay, that’s it. I’m leaving. 我受够了 我要走了
[15:44] No, don’t, I’ll come there. Maybe it’ll help. 别走 我来找你吧 可能有帮助哦
[15:47] You two were really hot when I was standing between you. 我在你们身边的时候 你们俩总打得很火热
[15:49] True. Okay, and hurry. 也是 那你快来吧
[15:52] I don’t want to go home with the redheads. 我不想最后真跟红发情侣上搞上
[15:53] Why do they even let them in here? 酒吧干嘛放红发人进来啊
[15:56] Leaving here is probably a good idea anyway. 现在离开对我也好
[15:58] If I stay any longer, I’m going to do something 我再待在这里 我怕我就要做一些
[16:00] I’ll have to pretend to regret. 得”假装后悔”的”事情”了
[16:08] How weird running into you guys here. 在我最爱的酒吧偶遇你们
[16:10] My favorite bar that I come to all the time just ’cause. 真是太巧了 我常无来由的就想来这呢
[16:15] Hi, Andy. These guys are our friends. 安迪 他们这是我们的朋友
[16:17] We’re Amish. 我们是阿米什人
[16:19] Awesome band name. 这乐团名不错
[16:21] Why did you bring them? 你带他们俩来干嘛
[16:22] I was afraid to leave them home. 我不敢把他们留在家里嘛
[16:24] Sophie was running out of things to break in her apartment. 苏菲家都快没东西可以故意砸烂了
[16:28] – So what are you guys drinking? – Beer. -你们想喝什么呢 -啤酒
[16:30] Shut it, Jacob, or I will smite thee. 雅各布 敢乱说我劈死汝
[16:32] Wait, uh, I’ll go with you. 等等 我跟你一起去
[16:33] FYI, I’m leaving with the redheads In five minutes. 五分钟后没进展 我就跟红发情侣走
[16:39] Hi, can I get a pitcher of tap, please? 能给我们来一扎啤酒吗
[16:41] Would you like to dance, Caroline? 卡洛琳 你想一起跳舞吗
[16:43] Oh, thank you. But that is so not my thing. 谢谢邀请 但我才不干那种事
[16:47] And besides, that’s not so much a dance floor 而且 那里根本不算舞池
[16:49] As an STD mosh pit. 是性病混合池吧
[16:51] Awesome. 好棒
[16:54] So she called you, right? 她打给你了对吧
[16:55] I saw her talking on the phone using lots of hand gestures. 我看到她打电话 还配了一堆手势
[16:58] I figured it was about how bad the date is. 肯定是在说这约会糟透了吧
[17:00] Okay, I’m going to try and put this as politely as I can, 我尽量用文明点的词汇跟你说
[17:03] but what the hell is wrong with you? 但你他娘的是猪啊
[17:05] Make a move. 对她下手啊
[17:06] Max, I really like her, but… 麦克斯 我真的很喜欢她 但…
[17:08] What is the but? 但是怎样
[17:09] But she’s Caroline Channing. 她可是卡洛琳·钱宁啊
[17:11] And you’re Andy something. So? 你也是安迪·啥啥不是吗
[17:13] Yeah, I’m Andy something who owns a small candy store, 我就只是开间小糖果店的安迪·啥啥
[17:16] And she was practically a princess. 而她算得上是公主了
[17:18] Was. Was a princess. 那是以前 以前是公主
[17:20] Now she has five pairs of underwear 现在她穷得只剩五套内衣裤
[17:22] and hasn’t done laundry in eight days. 但她八天没洗衣服了
[17:26] Max, honestly, I mean, I use those stupid emojis 我老实说 我用表情符号回复她
[17:29] to buy time to figure out what I wanted to say. 是拖延时间 想好我想对她说的话
[17:32] That’s why emojis exist. 表情符号作用就是在此
[17:33] So guys like me don’t have to say, 像我这样男人就不用亲口说出
[17:35] “I’m not good enough. I sell gum.” “我配不上你 我是个卖口香糖的”
[17:38] She’s the same girl you met in your candy store. 她就是你在店里遇到的那个女孩
[17:40] No, she’s not. 不 她不是
[17:42] That was just a regular, pretty Williamsburg girl. 当时她只是个普通的漂亮威廉斯堡女孩
[17:45] Now, she’s refined, rich Caroline Channing. 现在她是文雅多金的卡洛琳·钱宁
[17:53] He thinks you’re rich and refined. 她觉得你多金又文雅
[17:55] – It’s a real boner blocker. – What? -害他不知如何下”鸟” -什么
[17:57] He found out who you were, and he’s intimidated. 他知道了你的真实身份 他吓着了
[17:59] You have to act cheap and unrefined. 你得表现的廉价又粗俗
[18:01] It’s the only way. 没别的招了
[18:04] Here we go. 来吧
[18:05] I also ordered you guys some nachos. 我还帮你们点了脆饼吃
[18:07] No jalapenos. 没放墨西哥辣椒
[18:08] I know that’s the devil’s garnish. 我知道那是魔鬼的调味料
[18:10] Great, nachos. 太好了 玉米脆饼
[18:12] They’re so low-rent like me. 跟我一样廉价易得
[18:14] But first, I’m going to chug some draft beer 但我现在要先跟平常一样
[18:17] like I always do. 大口灌点生啤
[18:22] And now I’m gonna freak-dance. 现在我要去骚女”乱舞”了
[18:24] Slut, party of one 骚货即将光临舞池
[18:28] Come on, Jacob. I’m going to tear that ass up. 来吧 雅各布 姐要好好宠幸你
[18:32] Y-y-you are? 真的吗
[18:46] See? That’s not special at all. 你看 她一点也不特别
[19:01] Oh, my God! 天啊
[19:02] Call the paramedics. 快叫医护人员啊
[19:03] I danced an Amish boy to death. 我让阿米什男孩爽死了
[19:16] Look at poor Jacob. I feel awful. 雅各布好可怜 我好内疚
[19:18] It was just panic attack coupled with his first orgasm. 人生首次”高潮”后的恐慌发作而已嘛
[19:22] Paramedics said he’ll be fine. 医护人员说他会没事的
[19:24] I think that’s what they said. 应该是这样吧
[19:25] It was hard to hear over all their laughing. 他们边笑边说 听不太清楚
[19:31] More emojis from Andy. 安迪又回我符号了
[19:33] Christmas tree, fireworks, martini glass. 圣诞树符 烟火符 马丁尼酒杯符
[19:37] Okay, that’s it. I’m done. 够了 我受不了了
[19:39] Well, here he comes. 他来啦
[19:42] What is this supposed to mean? 你发这些是什么意思
[19:44] Oh, that? That means… 那些吗 就是这个意思
[19:52] I love emojis. 我爱死表情符号了
[19:55] I think my work here is done. 看来我可以功成身退了
[19:59] Max, I’m going to go with Jacob in that thing 麦克斯 我要进那台我们当初
[20:01] we wouldn’t let take our grandmother. 不愿意让其载走我奶奶的东西陪雅各布
[20:03] And I just wanted to say good-bye 我来跟你道别
[20:05] and thank you for everything. 并谢谢你对我们的一切
[20:06] Well, you built us a barn, 你也帮我们盖了马棚
[20:08] we almost killed your friend-I’d say we’re even. 我们差点害死你朋友 也算两不相欠啦
[20:11] Well, Jacob says he’s going to go home, 雅各布说他要回家了
[20:12] but I met this girl in the bar 但我在酒吧认识个女孩
[20:13] whose roommate overdosed yesterday, 她室友昨天嗑药过量死了
[20:15] so there’s a spare room, 所以家里有间空房
[20:16] and I’ve decided to stay. 我打算去那里住
[20:18] Cool. 不错啊
[20:20] So got any words of wisdom 有什么人生箴言能传授给
[20:22] for a kid trying to make it in the world? 我这个独自奋斗的小少年吗
[20:24] No, do you? 没 你呢
[20:26] Look, just know you’re going to struggle for a while. 记住 刚开始肯定会有不顺遂
[20:29] Someone’s going to ask you what time it is, 可能有陌生人假装问你时间
[20:30] and when you look at your watch, 当你低头看表时
[20:31] he’s going to put his penis on you. 他就把阴茎蹭你身上
[20:34] But like Dan Savage says, it gets better. 但丹·萨维奇说过 明天会更好
[20:34] 丹·萨维奇 在同性恋大学生因搅基视频泄露后自杀后 发起了”明天会更好”反自杀活动的专栏作家
[20:36] Although it hasn’t for me, 虽然我的明天没更好
[20:38] so maybe that only applies to questioning teens. 那可能只对性向有疑问的青少年有效
[20:40] In short, there’s really no point to anything, 总之 不必挂意不顺遂的人事物
[20:42] but sometimes, you get to eat candy or have sex, 有时候 只要能吃上糖果或打上一炮
[20:45] and that’s when it all feels right. 不顺遂也就抛之脑后了
[20:50] Oh, no. 惨了
[20:54] Caroline, the cat. 卡洛琳 那只臭猫
[20:57] I’m on my own. Fine. 见色忘友 行
[21:01] Oh, no, you bastard, not tonight. 今晚别想吓唬我 死臭猫 别想
[21:04] It is not going down tonight. 今晚我奉陪到底
[21:10] All right, you win this one. 好吧 今晚让你赢
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme