Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Look at all these people 瞧瞧这些人
[00:04] just sitting here and not tipping, 也不给小费 就会坐在那里
[00:05] working on their computers. 啪啪啪地玩电脑
[00:07] This guy has a brand-new Apple. 这家伙有一台全新的苹果电脑
[00:08] I’ve been eating the same apple for a week. 而老娘同一个苹果啃了快一周
[00:11] I blame Steve Jobs. 都怪史蒂夫·乔布斯[有工作]
[00:14] These people are more like Steve-I-have-no-jobs. 这些人更像是”史蒂夫·没工作吧”
[00:17] All right, that’s it. 好吧 真是够了
[00:21] Earl, I need to get the wireless router. 厄尔 给我无线路由器
[00:23] Oh, is that what this is? 原来那玩意是干这个的啊
[00:25] I thought it was a cookie-warmer. 我还以为是饼干加热器呢
[00:30] Attention deadbeat diners. 听着 你们这些蹭网客
[00:32] You can’t just sit here all night and only order coffee. 你们不能点杯咖啡 就赖一整晚
[00:34] This is not a Starbucks. 这又不是星巴克
[00:37] And I know that because we don’t sell 而且一看我们这里不卖
[00:38] Norah Jones cds or bananas. 诺拉·琼斯的CD或是香蕉就知道
[00:42] This is the router for the free wi-fi. 这是能提供无线网络的路由器
[00:44] And that is a waitress who needs to make some tips. 而这位是需要挣点小费的服务员
[00:47] Seriously, guys, I need actual cash. 说真的 伙计们 我要的是钞票
[00:50] This guy just offered to pay me in ideas. 那家伙居然想用创意来付账
[00:52] If I pull this plug, the internet will go down. 如果我拔掉这个插头 网络就会没掉
[00:55] And you– 而你
[00:56] that sad email you’re in the middle of writing to your ex-boyfriend, 写给前男友的可怜兮兮电邮会没掉
[00:59] the one you shouldn’t send anyway–gone. 反正你也不应该发给他
[01:01] And you– 而你
[01:02] That vaguely pornographic anime film 花费了三小时
[01:04] you’ve been illegally downloading for the past three hours-gone. 非法下载的色情动漫 也会没掉
[01:07] And you–that screenplay you’ve been writing, 而你 埋头写的破剧本
[01:09] you can keep working on it, but we all know how it ends: 你可以继续写 不过我们都知道结局
[01:12] with you moving back in with your mother. 就是你搬回去跟你老妈住
[01:15] Now, who’s gonna order? 现在谁想点餐呀
[01:18] Great, I’ll go get some menus. 很好 我去拿菜单
[01:20] Here, Caroline, put this back. 给 卡洛琳 把这个放回去
[01:23] Ooh, my cookie-warmer. 可惜了我的饼干加热器
[01:46] Table ten just ordered cocktails. 第10桌刚点了杯鸡尾酒
[01:49] Yeah, ’cause we’re that kind of a place. 她以为我们这里有多高级啊
[01:52] Does anyone know how to make Sex On The Beach? 谁知道”性感沙滩”怎么做呀
[01:55] Easy. 很简单
[01:56] I put on my speedo and wait. 我穿上三角泳裤 之后就能了
[02:03] Those girls have been drinking for hours. 那俩妞喝酒喝好久了
[02:05] Just press every button on the gun and add rum. 随便加饮料 然后混朗姆酒就行了
[02:12] Look at them. Not a care in the world. 瞧瞧她们 无忧无虑
[02:14] Having a great time. 开心自在
[02:15] – I hate them. – I hate them, too. -我讨厌她们 -我也讨厌她们
[02:17] I hate them more. 我比你更讨厌她们
[02:18] I hate that you hate them more. 我讨厌你比我更讨厌她们
[02:19] So jealous. 羡慕嫉妒恨啊
[02:30] Okay, ready for party of four. 好了 四人座准备好了
[02:32] Excuse me. Pardon me. 借过 抱歉
[02:34] Excuse me. Okay. 借过 好了
[02:39] Hey, baby! 宝贝
[02:40] – Looking good. – Mm, always. -美呆了 -向来如此
[02:43] I’ll be in my booth. 我就坐我老位子
[02:48] Sophie, you cannot take up a whole booth alone. 苏菲 你不能一个人占四个人的座位
[02:51] There are people waiting. You must leave. 有人等着呢 你得离开
[02:54] Go stand in the corner now! 快给我滚去墙角罚站
[03:04] Before I bend you across my knee and spank you 不然我就当着全班同学的面
[03:06] in front of the whole class. 把你按在我膝盖上打屁股
[03:11] Well, I was going to stand in the corner anyway. 我本来就要去角落里站着
[03:15] But tomorrow night, smaller table. 不过明晚 你只能坐小桌子
[03:18] Go stand in the corner now! 快给我滚去墙角罚站
[03:23] Okay, I’m over being jealous of them. 好了 我现在不羡慕她们了
[03:28] Still? What are they– 还在笑 她们干嘛呢
[03:29] Sitting on vibrators? 都夹着根电动棒吗
[03:37] Let it go. 别管她们了
[03:38] They’re not having that good of a time. 她们才没那么爽呢
[03:40] No, Max, we’re not having that good of a time. 不 麦克斯 是我们没那么爽
[03:43] All we do is work. 我们只能埋头工作
[03:44] When’s the last time we took a day and just had fun? 上次不上班出去玩是什么时候的事了
[03:50] I mean, those two idiots remind me 那两个白痴让我想起
[03:51] how much fun it was when I’d go out to lunch 以前我跟闺蜜下馆子
[03:53] and have cocktails with my girlfriends 边吃午饭边喝鸡尾酒
[03:55] and watch them pretend to eat. 看着她们假装吃饭的好时光
[03:58] I think you’re talking about day-drinking, 你是想找我白天喝酒吧
[03:59] And I think I like it. 我喜欢
[04:02] All right, let’s do something fun. 好吧 那我们得好好玩玩
[04:04] I’ll put on my bolo tie and my best vest 我会系上领带 穿上帅气背心
[04:06] and take my girl out to eat. 然后带我的妞下馆子
[04:11] So, what is this lunch spot you’re taking me to? 你带我去的是什么餐厅
[04:14] Is it french? 法国餐厅吗
[04:15] Do you think the chef will send an amuse-bouche to the table? 你觉得主厨会送咱们一份开胃菜吗
[04:17] No, but this morning I shaved a smiley face into my bush, 不会 不过今早我”那里”剃了个笑脸出来
[04:20] and it’s very amusing. 也很开怀哦
[04:22] You know what? 你知道吗
[04:23] It’s just so fun to get dressed up 盛装打扮一番
[04:25] and have someone wait on us for a change. 然后让别人来服务我们 真的很好玩
[04:26] I even bought new panty hose from dooahnay rayahdey. 我还特意从”装腰店”买了一双新的连裤袜
[04:30] You mean Duane Reade? 你是说药妆店吧
[04:33] Oh, is that how you pronounce it? 那店是这么叫的吗
[04:36] Well, we’re here. Better get in line. 我们到了 快去排队
[04:37] Oh, there’s a line. Popular place. 哇 还要排队 很受欢迎嘛
[04:40] What’s the name? 餐厅名叫什么
[04:41] “Soup kitchen.” That’s a cute name. “施粥坊” 名字真可爱
[04:44] Very Williamsburg. 有威廉斯堡的穷酸感
[04:46] Like, “let’s take our upscale urban bistro 感觉像”老板故意把高档小餐馆
[04:48] “and make it seem like it’s just a soup kitchen open to everyone, 弄得像是为大众开放的食物救济站
[04:50] but it’s not really a soup kitchen.” 但其实不然”
[04:53] Oh, that’s nice. They let them use the bathroom. 真好 这家店的厕所谁都能用
[04:56] And sit at a table. 桌子也谁都能坐
[04:58] Oh, my god! This is really a soup kitchen. 天啊 这就是一家食物救济站
[05:02] This is your idea of treating me to lunch? 你说请我吃饭 就是来这里吃吗
[05:04] We’re not homeless. 我们又不是无家可归的人
[05:05] No, but we are soup-less. 但我们是无汤可喝的人啊
[05:07] And it’s not just homeless people who eat here. 而且又不是只有无家可归的人来这里吃饭
[05:11] Okay, maybe they’re the target audience. 好吧 或许他们是主要客群
[05:15] Look, there’s a lot of other people 瞧 这里还有很多其他人
[05:17] who can’t afford to go out to eat. 也没钱下馆子吃饭
[05:18] You’re right. 你说得对
[05:19] Why are there so many hipsters here? 为什么这里这么多嬉皮士
[05:21] Because this place isn’t just for people who don’t have jobs, 因为这里不但有没工作的人
[05:24] it’s for people who don’t want them. 也有不想工作的人
[05:27] Well, it does smell good. 好吧 闻起来还不错
[05:28] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[05:30] We’d like to take a look at your lunch menu. 我们想看看你的午餐菜单
[05:32] Menu changes every day. 菜单每天都在变
[05:33] Also, there is no menu. 而且我们这里没菜单
[05:35] There’s, like, four things. 这里只有四种菜
[05:37] Oh, okay. So what do you recommend? 那好吧 你有什么好建议
[05:40] Oh, what do I recommend? 要听听我的建议吗
[05:41] Don’t share needles, and and use condoms. 别共用针头 记得要戴套[预防艾滋病]
[05:44] But you didn’t hear that last one from me. 不能跟人说我教你们戴套哦
[05:47] Are nuns even allowed to be sarcastic? 修女可以这么毒舌的吗
[05:50] If they are, I have some serious thinking to do about my future. 如果可以 那我要认真思考下未来的职业了
[06:02] This sloppy joe is the most amazing 这个碎牛肉三明治[邋遢乔]是我吃过
[06:04] terrible thing I’ve ever eaten. 最好吃的糟糕食物
[06:06] I love that it’s basically pre-chewed, 我超喜欢它是先被人”嚼”碎的
[06:08] so all you really have to do is swallow. 所以不必费劲嚼 直接咽下去就行
[06:12] So good, 好吃死了
[06:13] I used to have these every day when I was a kid. 我小时候每天都吃
[06:15] Well, then I guess your childhood wasn’t all that bad. 那你小时候过得也不算太悲催嘛
[06:18] We couldn’t afford the real Manwich mix, 我们买不起真正的碎牛肉堡
[06:20] so my mom’s boyfriend, dirty Carl, 所以我妈的男朋友 脏人卡尔
[06:23] used to bring us leftover meat scraps 就会给我们带回别人吃剩的肉渣
[06:25] and then bash ’em together with old ketchup packets 然后用他在废车场的烂车里捡来的
[06:27] he’d found in cars at the junkyard. 旧番茄酱包搅拌到一起
[06:29] Now I understand why you think this is a nice restaurant. 我明白你为什么会觉得这里是好餐馆了
[06:34] Have you noticed the more you drink, 你有注意到喝得越多
[06:35] the better this place gets? 这地方就变得越美好吗
[06:37] I’ve noticed the more I drink, 我倒是注意到喝得越多
[06:38] the better everything gets. 一切都变得越美好
[06:40] Why don’t we drink every day? 为什么我们不每天都喝酒呢
[06:42] Some of we do. 我就是啊
[06:45] I’m having a great time. 我玩得很开心
[06:46] Thank you, Max. 谢谢你 麦克斯
[06:47] Well, yesterday, you were so bummed about your life, 昨天你还为自己的生活感到失落
[06:50] I thought I’d take you somewhere 我就想把你带去
[06:51] you could feel good about yourself. 能让你自我感觉良好的地方
[06:52] Okay, I’ve been wanting to say this the whole time. 好吧 有句话我想说很久了
[06:56] I feel like we’re the hottest people in this room. 我觉得我们是这里最正点的人
[06:59] – Is that terrible? – Yes. -这么说是不是很坏啊 -是呀
[07:05] Speaking of hot people… 说到正点的人…
[07:09] Wait. 慢着
[07:10] Are we drunk or do we finally have one brain 是我们喝醉了 还是我们终于
[07:12] and the same taste in guys? 对男人的口味变得一致了
[07:14] I don’t know, 我也不知道
[07:15] but this is suddenly my new favorite restaurant. 但这里突然成了我最喜欢的新餐馆
[07:18] Let’s go get ourselves some of that man-wich. 走 咱们去来个”人肉三明治”
[07:21] I kind of like “drunk Caroline” 我有点喜欢”醉鬼卡洛琳”
[07:22] way more than the other Caroline. 多于其他时候的卡洛琳
[07:24] I kind of like her better, too. 我也有点更喜欢这样的她呢
[07:28] Excuse me, sisters. 打扰了 修女
[07:30] Do you know the guy who just came in here? 你认识刚刚进来的那个男的吗
[07:31] – The cute one. – He’s so cute, right? -长得帅的那个 -他超帅的 对不对
[07:34] His name is Andy, 他叫安迪
[07:35] and he just opened a candy store across the way. 他刚在对面开了一家糖果店
[07:37] Shut up! Candy? 不是吧 糖果
[07:39] I love candy. 我超爱糖果的
[07:41] Question: 提问
[07:43] what would make this day even better? 什么能让今天更美好点
[07:45] Candy? 糖果
[07:48] You should totally go for the hot guy. 你真应该去追那个帅哥
[07:50] Or you can go for him. 或者应该你去追他
[07:52] Let’s think about this. 咱们考虑一下
[07:53] He’s clean and not a drug addict, 他身家清白 又不吸毒
[07:54] so he’s more my type. 所以更适合我
[07:57] Well, he’s got a store full of candy and a penis, 他有一整店的糖果和一根肉棒
[07:59] so he’s more my type. 所以更适合我
[08:02] You know what? 不然这样
[08:03] Go for it. You’ve got dibs. 你去追 我让给你
[08:04] – Aww, that’s so nice of you, Max. – Yeah, -麦克斯 你真好 -当然
[08:07] and while you’re doing him in the back room, 当你在后面跟他翻云覆雨时
[08:09] I’ll be pocketing some candy. 我会顺点糖果进口袋
[08:12] Oh, no. It’s closed. 别呀 关门了
[08:14] Hey, Max, you know what’d be fun? 麦克斯 你知道做什么会好玩吗
[08:16] If we threw that trash can through the front window? 用那个垃圾桶砸烂他的前窗吗
[08:19] I was gonna say we should leave him a note. 我本来是想给他留张纸条
[08:21] And what would be fun about throwing that can through a window? 而且砸垃圾桶有什么好玩的
[08:23] Have you ever done it? It’s fun! 你试过吗 超好玩的
[08:27] Oh, the sign’s turned around. 牌子翻过来了
[08:29] He can see us. 他能看见我们
[08:31] He’s smiling at us. 他在冲着我们微笑呢
[08:33] Should we go in? 我们该进去吗
[08:35] If I learned anything as a child, 如果我小时候有学到什么
[08:36] it’s when a stranger offers you candy, 那就是陌生人要请你吃糖时
[08:38] you say yes. 你一定要接受
[08:42] Hi. 你好
[08:43] We thought the sign said you were closed. 我们看到牌子 还以为你关门了呢
[08:45] Yeah, I turned it around. I wanted you guys to come in. 对 我翻过来了 我想你们进来
[08:50] * Come with me * * 跟我来 *
[08:51] * and you’ll be * * 你将置身于 *
[08:53] * in world of pure imagination * * 梦想中的世界 *
[08:58] If this isn’t your thing, 如果你们不喜欢这歌
[08:59] I also have some sabbath and some beastie boys. 我还有些重金属和朋克音乐
[09:02] So, if this is “Candy Andy’s sweets and treats,” 如果这里是”糖果安迪的糖果盛宴”
[09:05] Are you Candy Andy? 请问你是糖果安迪吗
[09:07] Oh, please. We hardly know each other. 拜托 我们还不熟
[09:09] Call me Candrew Andrew. 请叫我糖德鲁·安德鲁
[09:12] I’m Caroline, and this is Max. 我是卡洛琳 她是麦克斯
[09:15] Max, say something. 麦克斯 说话啊
[09:16] Can’t. It’s all too wonderful. 失语中 这一切太美好了
[09:21] Look at all the candy crammed in this little space. 瞧瞧这小地方塞满了糖果
[09:24] It’s like we’re inside Willy Wonka’s colon. 我们仿佛来到了威利·旺卡的结肠
[09:28] Thanks. 谢谢
[09:29] Yeah, it’s kind of the look I was going for too. 没错 我就是想要这种效果
[09:31] And I know it’s accurate 我之所以布置得这么到位
[09:33] because I had the Oompa Loompas help me. 是因为有奥柏伦柏人帮我
[09:33] 奥柏伦柏人 在威利·旺卡的工厂中干活的小人 常把doom-pa-dee-doo挂嘴边 可代表任何词的无义词
[09:35] They were expensive, 他们工钱很高
[09:36] but what are you gonna doom-pa-dee-doo? 但你能怎么办呢
[09:39] Normally I’d ring the bell after something that golden, 通常成交或者做完事 我会按一下铃
[09:41] but I don’t want to scare you. 但我不想吓着你
[09:42] Well, now I have to hear the bell. 你说完 没听到我会好奇死的
[09:47] Now that’s all I want to hear. 这下我心愿达成了
[09:49] Do you do free samples? 你这里提供免费试吃吗
[09:51] You do, by the way. 看样子是有
[09:53] Let me hook you guys up. On the house. 我带你们都尝尝 免费的
[09:57] Marry this guy right now. 快嫁给他
[09:59] It’s a small store. I can hear you. 这家店很小 我能听见哦
[10:02] Good. Moves things along faster. 很好 这样你们进展能快点
[10:05] Hey, come by the Williamsburg diner sometime. 有空来威廉斯堡餐厅坐坐
[10:06] We work there. 我们在那里打工
[10:07] We’ll give you free samples of food 我们免费请你试吃
[10:08] You shouldn’t have to pay for anyway. 压根不值得付钱的餐
[10:12] So, what brings you in to this neighborhood? 你们怎么会来这一带呢
[10:13] Oh, we were having lunch at the– 我们来吃…
[10:16] This …is a really adorable space. 你这里真是太有爱了
[10:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[10:20] You know, candy is my passion. 我对糖果一直很有爱
[10:22] Yeah, I said it. Always has been. 是有点怪 但我一直都爱
[10:24] Even as a kid, I would have my G.I. Joes 小时候玩玩具 就爱让特种部队玩具
[10:25] sell Sweet Tarts to my Transformers. 卖糖给变形金刚玩具
[10:30] Gum drops, gummy bears, gummy worms, 橡皮软糖 小熊软糖 小虫软糖
[10:32] gummy hot dogs, gummy pizza. 热狗软糖 披萨软糖
[10:34] Ooh, I just had a gummy-gasm. 看得我都软糖高潮了
[10:37] So what was your favorite candy as a kid? 你小时候最喜欢什么糖果呢
[10:39] Actually, I didn’t eat a lot of candy as a child. 我小时候没怎么吃糖呢
[10:42] Okay, I’m gonna overlook that because you’re pretty, 看在你漂亮 刚我就当没听到
[10:45] but maybe we could talk about 有空一起喝杯咖啡
[10:46] your terrible childhood over coffee sometime. 聊聊你的悲惨童年如何
[10:49] Yeah? 答应啦
[10:54] I’d leave you two alone, 要不是糖果太诱人
[10:54] if this place wasn’t filled with candy. 我早闪开让你们俩”独处”了
[10:57] -Okay, so what’s your favorite flavor? – Coconut. -那你最喜欢什么口味 -椰子
[10:59] And I’m walking to the “C”S. 容我看看C区[coconut椰子]
[11:01] The candy’s alphabetical? 糖果还按照首字母排列的吗
[11:04] – Now I’m marrying you too. – Okay. -我现在也要嫁你了 -好的
[11:06] Let’s see. Seconut watermelon slice. 椰香西瓜糖
[11:09] How’s that sound? 这个如何
[11:10] Um, not so good. 不太好
[11:11] Actually, please don’t say anything more about candy. 可以别再提糖果了吗
[11:14] Is it hot in here? 这里是不是很热啊
[11:15] No, it’s awesome in here. 才不会 是很棒才对
[11:18] Boston baked beans? 波士顿闷烤豆
[11:20] Didn’t know they weren’t real beans till I was 20. 我到20岁才知道他们是真的豆子
[11:24] Please stop. 别说了
[11:25] Is it cold in here? 这里面是不是有点冷啊
[11:27] Is it hot and cold in here? 这里是不是又冷又热啊
[11:30] Max, I feel weird. 麦克斯 我有种怪怪的感觉
[11:31] Relax, it’s just your lady parts waking up from hibernation. 别紧张 是你的”小妹妹”在从冬眠中醒来
[11:37] Again, small store. Can hear everything. 店小 都听得见哟
[11:42] I am so sorry. Pardon me. 对不起 请见谅
[11:43] Oh, uh, are you okay? 你没事吧
[11:44] I’m fine. 我没事
[11:48] Max, I am not fine. 麦克斯 我有事
[11:50] I’m gonna be sloppy Joanne in about two seconds. 再两秒我就要成”邋遢乔安”了
[11:53] Tiny, tiny store. 店真的很小
[11:56] Do you need to use the– 你要用…
[11:56] No. We’re fine. 不必不必 我们挺好
[11:58] We’ll just be going. Nice to meet you. 我们要先走了 再见
[12:01] Nope, I’m not gonna make it. Where is the– 不行 来不及了 洗手间在…
[12:02] Right–right there. 就在那边
[12:06] I’m sure she’ll be all right. 她肯定没事的
[12:19] I’m just gonna step outside. 我先去外面站会
[12:20] The sound of someone throwing up makes me– 听到呕吐声让我也想…
[12:22] Oh, dude, I’ve been trying to not throw up this whole time. 我刚也忍着不跟着吐很久了
[12:28] Whew, what happened there, right? 刚里边是发生了什么事了呀
[12:32] Feeling better? 你好点了吗
[12:44] Did she tell you she projectile-puked soup and sloppy seconds 她有跟你说她吐了一地的东西
[12:47] all over a really cute guy and his floor? 在人家帅哥的店里吗
[12:50] Let me put it this way, Caroline. 我这么说吧 卡洛琳
[12:51] In my heroin days, that would have been 在我还吸海洛因那会 首次约会
[12:53] a perfectly acceptable first date. 发生这档事都还不算糟呢
[12:58] I don’t understand it. 我就不懂了
[13:00] We ate the exact same thing. 我们吃了一样的东西
[13:01] How could you have not have gotten sick? 你怎么吃了一点事都没有
[13:03] You must still have “rch girl” stomach. 你大小姐的胃吃不惯
[13:05] I’m used to poor food. 但我穷人的胃早吃惯了
[13:06] What made you sick made my skin clear up. 你吃了要病 我吃还能皮肤变好呢
[13:11] – Hi, girls. – Hey, Sophie. -姑娘们 -你好啊 苏菲
[13:13] I’ll be in my booth. 我坐我老位子
[13:18] Well, this is weird. 奇了怪了
[13:27] It’s okay. You didn’t know. 算了 不知者无罪
[13:29] Don’t let it happen again. 下不为例
[13:29] Okay, good-bye now. 好了 你们走吧
[13:38] Sophie, what do you think you’re doing? 苏菲 你刚是在干啥呢
[13:40] What? They were sitting in my booth. 怎么 他们坐了我的卡座
[13:43] It is not your booth, it’s my booth. 才不是你的 卡座是我的
[13:45] If it was your booth, wouldn’t it have a booster seat? 如果是你的卡座 怎么没有儿童垫高椅呢
[13:51] Oh, Sophie wants to dance? We gonna dance. 苏菲你想玩 我陪你玩到底
[13:59] Max. Hi. 麦克斯
[14:00] It’s Andy. From the store. 是我 安迪 糖果店的
[14:03] The guy who let you walk out 让你偷拿一管口红糖
[14:04] with a push pop in your pocket. 而不逮住你的店老板
[14:06] That wasn’t a Push Pop, Andy. 那一根可不是”口红糖” 安迪
[14:07] I was happy to see you. 很高兴再见
[14:09] Well, you’re gonna be even happier in a minute. 那你现在要更高兴了
[14:11] Yay! 爽耶
[14:13] But these come with a catch. 我这是先礼后兵
[14:14] Invites for Caroline and you 我邀请你跟卡洛琳
[14:15] to a party at my candy store. 来参加我店里的派对
[14:17] But maybe don’t wear that uniform. 来的时候还是别穿这身制服吧
[14:19] People are gonna think you’re a giant Sugar Daddy. 会被误认是人形”蜜糖老爹”糖[黄色包装]
[14:27] So, she’s still going at it, huh? 她还吐着呢
[14:29] Such a skinny girl. 这么瘦的姑娘
[14:30] How much more can come out of her? 还有多少能吐啊
[14:32] Nah, she’s just a little embarrassed. 不是啦 她是有点羞于见你
[14:34] Something about self-esteem. I don’t know. 自尊之类的事情在作怪吧
[14:36] She throws it around like it means something. 她老把自尊搞得煞有其事的
[14:38] Well, I’d love her to come. No pressure. 我很希望她能来 别有压力
[14:41] But if you can talk her into it, 但如果你能说服她来
[14:42] there’ll be unlimited candy for you 我就会请你吃糖
[14:44] for the rest of your life. 免费吃到你死的那天
[14:46] Look at him, stealing my bit. 看那男的 还抄袭我的招
[14:53] The candy man came with invitations 糖果男来邀请我们
[14:54] to a party at his store. 去参加他店里的派对哟
[14:56] What, you think I wasn’t listening at the door? 你觉得我有可能不偷听你们对话吗
[14:58] I heard everything. 我全听到了
[15:00] All the vomit jokes. I heard them all. 挖苦我呕吐的话 也都听见了
[15:04] Jewelry, already? 都送我珠宝首饰啦
[15:11] Your new husband likes to throw the cash around. 你的新老公喜欢四处撒钱啊
[15:14] He is not my new husband. 他才不是我的新老公
[15:16] And now he never will be. 也没机会了
[15:18] Ooh, bubble tape. 泡泡糖带呢
[15:20] I finally meet an adorable, sweet guy. 好不容易遇见了可爱嘴甜的男人
[15:22] A guy so sweet, the word “sweet” 他甜到都有一家
[15:24] is next to his name on actual real estate. “甜”[糖]与他名字合一的店了
[15:27] And I completely destroy any chance I have with him. 但机会全都被我自己搞砸了
[15:30] You didn’t destroy anything. 你什么都没搞砸啊
[15:32] And it’s good to let him know right off the bat 而且让他一开始就知道
[15:33] that you have a gag reflex. 你容易”反胃想吐”也好[口交不便]
[15:43] Oh! Oh, that’s lovely. 承您吉言啊
[15:45] Happy Valentines’ day. 祝你情人节快乐好吧
[15:46] I am not going to that party. 我死也不去那个派对
[15:48] I can never see him again. 我没脸再见他了
[15:50] Well, do you mind if I still go? 那你会介意我去吗
[15:52] Being in a candy store after midnight 在糖果店里待到午夜过后
[15:53] is on my bucket list. 是我死前愿望之一呢
[15:55] Funny, I thought that was the impossible one. 我以前还以为这是最不可能的一条呢
[15:57] You should go. Have fun. 你去吧 玩得开心点
[16:00] I think you’re missing out, 不去会损失很大哦
[16:01] because you two are perfect for each other. 你们俩可是天生一对
[16:03] You’re like Hansel and Gretel. 像童话《糖果屋》里的男女主
[16:04] They were brother and sister. 他们是兄妹好吗
[16:09] So? 那又怎样
[16:19] So, no Caroline, huh? 卡洛琳不来啊
[16:20] Uh, no. She couldn’t make it. 她来不了
[16:23] Well, I’m feeling very sad, 我好伤心啊
[16:24] but you’ll never know it. 但你绝对看不出
[16:29] You’re fine. 没事的啦
[16:31] You don’t seem to be short on other female party guests. 你的派对也不缺美女
[16:33] Oh, come on. They’re fiends. 她们就只是朋友啦
[16:34] Some of them I know from the neighborhood. 有些是附近住户
[16:36] Some I worked with on Wall Street. 有些是我在华尔街的老同事
[16:37] Wall Street? 华尔街啊
[16:39] Did you have a little candy tray 你以前推糖果小车
[16:40] – you walked around with? – I wish. -在那一带叫卖吗 -我倒想
[16:42] That would have been awesome. 那肯定很有意思
[16:43] I was stuck in an office pushing stock 我以前就坐在办公室里
[16:44] in pharmaceutical companies. 替制药公司搞股票
[16:46] Wait. 等等
[16:47] You know people who have access to pills? 你还认识能搞到”药”的人啊
[16:50] And just when I thought you couldn’t get any better. 你棒得都要无极限了
[16:53] Yeah, one day, I went into the firm, 然后 有天我去上班
[16:55] and there was no firm. 发现没班上了
[16:57] Bankrupt. Boom. 公司破产
[16:58] End of job, no money. Nothing. 没工作 没钱 全没了
[17:00] And after I drank nonstop for a week, 我连喝了一周闷酒后
[17:02] I figured, hey, now I can do what I’ve always dreamed of. 灵光一闪 发现自己终于可以追梦了
[17:06] Open a candy store, be my own boss. 开家糖果店 当自己的老板
[17:08] So I used all my savings and opened up this place. 我花光积蓄 开了这家糖果店
[17:11] And pretty soon, 要不了多久
[17:12] Candy Andy will rule the world of sweets and treats. 糖果安迪将一统糖界天下
[17:16] – That sound braggy? – No. -会太臭屁吗 -不会
[17:18] All right, kick everybody out, 好啦 赶其他人回家吧
[17:20] and let’s go back to my place. 然后跟我回家去
[17:21] Ah…Max, no offense, 麦克斯 无意冒犯
[17:23] but I’m more into your friend. 但我喜欢的是你朋友
[17:25] Um, Andy, no offense, 安迪 无意冒犯
[17:26] but I’m more into the candy than the Andy. 但我喜欢的是你的糖果
[17:29] I want you to come to my apartment 我想你来我家
[17:31] and say hey to Caroline. 跟卡洛琳打个招呼
[17:32] I was right. 我之前说的没错
[17:33] – You two are perfect for each other. – Yeah? -你们两个是天生一对 -真的吗
[17:35] I mean, it would be nice to hang with her 反正这裤子也不沾到呕吐物
[17:37] in pants I don’t care about. 趁机去找她也挺好
[17:46] She’s not here. 她不在家
[17:47] She must have taken the horse for a walk. 可能是去遛马了
[17:50] Wait, you have a horse, 等等 你们有马啊
[17:50] And I’m just hearing about this now? 你们居然不炫耀
[17:52] I have a candy store and it’s out of my mouth, 我只是开家糖果店
[17:53] in the first 30 seconds. 就在初见30秒内炫耀了
[17:55] Be right back. I have to pee. 稍等一下 我尿个尿
[17:56] She’ll be okay with me being here, right? 她不会介意我来这里的吧
[17:58] Yeah, she was just embarrassed. She’ll get over it. 没事的 她羞愧而已 会过去的
[18:05] What are you doing? Knock first! 你干嘛呢 先敲门呀
[18:07] Why are your legs up in the air like that? 你双腿怎么开在空中啊
[18:09] And why were you holding the shower head 还有你为什么还把莲蓬头
[18:10] down by your- oh! 放到你下…
[18:16] I’m sorry. 抱歉抱歉
[18:17] I thought you’d be home feeling bad for yourself, 我以为你会在家自怨自艾
[18:19] not feeling your bad self. 而不是自爽自嗨
[18:23] What are you doing home already? 你怎么这么早回家了
[18:25] Why aren’t you at the Candy Andy party? 你不是去糖果店的派对吗
[18:27] Oh, don’t look at me like that. 少用那鄙视的眼神
[18:28] It’s not like I’m the only person 搞得好像全世界
[18:29] in the world who masturbates. 只有我一个人会自慰
[18:33] Also, Andy’s here. 对了 安迪来了哦
[18:40] We wanted to surprise you. 我们想给你个惊喜
[18:41] But then you surprised us. 你倒是给了我们个惊喜
[18:50] It’s not a big deal. 没什么大不了的
[18:51] That kind of situation happens to a lot of people. 很多人都发生过这尴尬事
[18:54] Who? Who has that ever happened to? 谁 都谁发生过这种事了
[18:59] I know this might be a delicate area right now, 现在提这个话题有点敏感
[19:01] but I’m thinking you should probably pay more 但我觉得以后咱们家的水费
[19:03] than half of our water bill. 你得付一半以上
[19:06] Hey, girls. 姑娘们
[19:08] I need some hot tea to warm me up. 我需要杯热茶暖暖身子
[19:10] There’s no hot water in our building 早先我想洗澡
[19:12] when I tried to take a shower. 发现我们大楼没热水了
[19:14] That’s because it’s all in Caroline. 因为都跑进卡洛琳身体里了
[19:17] Max! 麦克斯
[19:18] You are too tense. 干嘛这么敏感啊
[19:20] Here. Take this and relax a little. 来吧 来让你放松一下
[19:23] Eh? 如何
[19:26] This doing anything for you? “舒缓”一点了吗
[19:31] Well, I’ll be in my booth. 我去坐我老位子了
[19:39] Hello, Sophie. 你好啊 苏菲
[19:41] What are you doing in my booth? 你在我的卡座里干啥呢
[19:43] It’s not your booth, it’s my booth. And look. 才不是你的卡座 是我的卡座 还有
[19:45] All the other booths are taken. 其他卡座都被人占了
[19:47] So you’ll have to sit at small table, 你得像其他独自前来的客人
[19:49] as is customary for lone diners. 独自一人坐小桌子了
[19:58] This is my booth. 这是我的专座
[19:59] It’s okay, you didn’t know. Okay, bye-bye now. 没事 不知者无罪 你们走吧
[20:05] Hello, Max. Check out my new booth. 麦克斯 快看我的新专座
[20:07] I think it’s better. 比旧的还棒呢
[20:13] Oh, no. I don’t want to see him again. 惨了 我不想再见到他
[20:15] Look, he’s already seen you at your worst. 他都已经看过你最坏的一面了
[20:17] You vomited and masturbated. That’s your full range. 你最惨也就呕吐跟自慰了
[20:22] Hi. 你好啊
[20:24] Look, I know you’re really embarrassed about– 我知道你肯定还觉得…
[20:26] Well, everything. 那些事丢人
[20:27] And there’s really nothing I can say 我也知道无论我说什么
[20:29] to convince you not to be. 你还是会觉得丢人
[20:30] So… 所以呢
[20:37] Who’s embarrassed now? 这下我也丢人了吧
[20:39] And to further my embarrassment, 为了更丢人
[20:40] I will now do gymnastics in public. 我将在公众场合做体操动作
[20:50] That is not embarrassing. It was amazing. 那才不丢人呢 根本帅呆了
[20:53] All right. 好吧
[20:54] Well, then come back to my house and watch me masturbate. 那你跟我回家 我也自慰给你看
[21:02] Or we could just get coffee. 也可以一起去喝杯咖啡
[21:05] – Yay, I’m so happy! – Thanks, Max. -我好高兴哦 -谢了 麦克斯
[21:09] No, not for you. For me. 不是替你高兴 是替自己
[21:10] I’m getting unlimited candy and maybe some pills. 终身免费糖果 而且还可能有”药”
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第2季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme