时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I can’t believe you guys are still staring over there! | 你们居然还在盯着那看 |
[00:04] | Some other’s tend to breast feed for a lot longer for these days, | 现在很多人选择持续喂母乳到孩子更大 |
[00:07] | it’s called the “attachment parenting”. | 这叫”亲密育儿法” |
[00:07] | 亲密育儿主旨是 母亲最好亲自母乳喂养孩子到儿童阶段 | |
[00:11] | When the kids that big, it’s called “dating”. | 孩子那么大了 应该叫”亲密约会法”吧 |
[00:15] | I mean, he’s gotta come up for air at some point. | 而且他总得伸出头来喘口气吧 |
[00:19] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 不需要 |
[00:22] | Isn’t he too old to drink from the tit? | 他过了从奶头喝奶的年龄很久了吧 |
[00:24] | The kid is my height. | 那小孩就我这么高 |
[00:30] | Don’t get any ideas. | 想都不要想 |
[00:32] | Well, it’s happened: I’ve lived too long. | 这事还真发生了 我果然活太久了 |
[00:37] | Miss, I’m ready to order. | 服务员 我要点餐 |
[00:39] | I can’t. I mean, I respect it all, | 我不想去 我能尊重她们 |
[00:40] | but I’ll throw up. | 但看了还是会想吐 |
[00:43] | I’ll go. I can’t afford HBO, | 我去好了 没钱订HBO台 |
[00:45] | and it’s the closest I can get to seeing Game of Thrones. | 《权利的游戏》中的乱伦戏码 趁现在看吧 |
[00:51] | Hi, what can I get you? | 你好 请问要点什么 |
[00:52] | He’s obviously good drink-wise. | 他已经喝得很香了 您呢 |
[00:55] | I’ll have tea and a turkey club. | 我要杯茶和一个火鸡培根三明治 |
[00:57] | Anything for him? Coffee for the milk? | 那他要什么 来杯咖啡配”奶”吗 |
[01:01] | Burger? Fries? | 汉堡还是薯条 |
[01:03] | I’ll have fries. | 薯条好了 |
[01:28] | Ooh! Late night phone call. | 哇 大半夜还有电话 |
[01:30] | Ring-a-ding-dang. | 找人午夜寻欢哟 |
[01:33] | Someone’s gonna get their freaky freak on. | 有人要胡搞瞎搞啦 |
[01:36] | It’s my father. | 是我爸啦 |
[01:38] | I don’t judge. | 我很开明的 |
[01:41] | Hey, daddy. | 爸爸 |
[01:43] | Me? I’m fine. | 我很好呀 |
[01:44] | A little bummed: It’s truffle season, | 有点失望 现在是松露季节 |
[01:46] | and no one I know knows what a truffle is, | 而这里却没人知道松露是什么 |
[01:48] | but… | 不过 |
[01:49] | Oh! Our estate auction? | 我们的财产拍卖会吗 |
[01:51] | Yeah, I think I heard something about that. | 知道啊 我是有听说过 |
[01:55] | But honestly, daddy, I haven’t given it a second thought. | 但老实说 爸爸 我一点都不放在心上 |
[01:58] | No, you don’t have to worry about me. | 不 你不必担心我 |
[02:00] | I am not at all emotional about it. | 我情绪平和 一点也不激动 |
[02:07] | Wha– | 这… |
[02:11] | Thank God it’s not flip-flop Friday. | 幸好今天不是周五拖鞋上班日 |
[02:15] | Well, wait, I’ll ask her. | 等等 我问她 |
[02:16] | My father wants to know if you’ll come out to the prison | 我老爸想请你跟我一起去监狱见他 |
[02:18] | – and finally meet him. – Sure. | -然后大家见一面 -没问题 |
[02:20] | Great. We’ll see you tomorrow. | 很好 那我们明天见 |
[02:22] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:23] | I’m not going. | 我才不去 |
[02:28] | What? Why’d you say yes? | 为什么 那你刚才还答应他 |
[02:30] | ’cause you never tell a man in prison no. | 不可以拒绝在坐牢的人啊 |
[02:32] | He could hang himself with his belt. | 他会用皮带上吊自尽的 |
[02:35] | Do not give me that look. | 别用那种眼神看我 |
[02:36] | It happened to me twice already. | 我已经碰过两次了 |
[02:39] | Oh, God, has anything not happened to you twice already? | 拜托哦 什么事情你没碰过两次啊 |
[02:43] | Max, come on. It’s really important to me | 求你了 麦克斯 你能跟我的父亲见面 |
[02:45] | that you meet my father. | 对我来说很重要 |
[02:47] | Well, you never met my father, | 你也没见过我爹 |
[02:48] | and you don’t see me dragging you | 我也没有拉着你 |
[02:49] | to every railroad boxcar in the country trying to find him. | 试图去全国所有的货运火车上找他啊 |
[02:53] | Come on, it’s gonna be a really hard week for me. | 求你了 这周我已经够不顺心了 |
[02:56] | Has any week ever not been hard for you? | 你有哪一周是顺心的吗 |
[03:00] | Everything I’ve ever owned | 我过去拥有的一切东西 |
[03:01] | is being auctioned off to the public. | 通通要被拿去拍卖给社会大众了 |
[03:03] | I’m humiliated. | 我颜面无存 |
[03:04] | Would this be a bad time to tell you | 那想必现在不是个告诉你 |
[03:06] | your one long face hair is back? | 你那根超长脸毛又长出来的好时机 |
[03:09] | Well, there’s something they can’t take away from me, | 看来有些东西是他们抢不走 |
[03:11] | and apparently, I can’t either. | 而我自己也除不掉的 |
[03:15] | Well, well, here comes the sun, | 哎哟 哎哟 阳光美女驾到 |
[03:18] | and the moon is looking great too. | 身后两轮满月丰臀也美丽动人 |
[03:22] | Oh, Earl, your flirting is just the right amount of dirty, | 厄尔 你那七分调戏 外加三分挑逗 |
[03:26] | and that’s not easy. | 总是如此”咸湿”合度 |
[03:31] | Sophie’s here. Quick, how’s my hairnet? | 苏菲来了 我的发罩还有型吗 |
[03:35] | I’m about to go over and ask her out | 我要去邀请她与我共赴一场 |
[03:37] | on a romantic date. | 浪漫约会 |
[03:38] | A date? Isn’t that a waste of time? | 约会 这不是脱裤子放屁吗 |
[03:41] | I mean, you guys already have sex so often, | 你们两个的上床频率 |
[03:43] | I took a pregnancy test. | 比我验孕还频繁 |
[03:50] | Evening, Sophie. | 晚上好啊 苏菲 |
[03:51] | As you know, we have now been together | 如你所知 我们一共做过了 |
[03:53] | for 468 sexual encounters. | 468次的”床上运动” |
[03:58] | I believe it is time I take you out on a romantic date. | 也该是时候 带你来一场浪漫约会了 |
[04:01] | Aw, I don’t know. | 我不知道呢 |
[04:04] | Who has time to go out anymore? | 这年头谁还有空出去约会啊 |
[04:06] | Can’t you just come over and ruin my sheets | 你就跟平常一样 来我家 |
[04:08] | like you usually do? | “滚乱”我的床单不行吗 |
[04:11] | Oh, just say yes. | 你就答应我嘛 |
[04:13] | I’ll take you anywhere you want. | 你想去哪里我都带你去 |
[04:15] | Then take me to the Channing family auction | 那就带我去钱宁家的拍卖会 |
[04:18] | and buy me something gold. | 给我买点金子做的东西 |
[04:20] | How is this romantic? | 这哪里浪漫了 |
[04:22] | How is this romantic? | 这哪里不浪漫 |
[04:24] | It’s gold. | 有金子就浪漫啊 |
[04:29] | Wait, is that the catalog from Caroline ‘s estate auction? | 那不是卡洛琳家财产拍卖会的目录吗 |
[04:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:32] | I found it in the trash out behind our building. | 我在我们大楼外的垃圾堆看到的 |
[04:35] | Caroline threw it there ’cause she doesn’t wanna see it again. | 那是卡洛琳扔的 因为她不想再看到 |
[04:38] | You better give it to me before she comes out here | 你最好赶紧给我 不然等会她出来看到 |
[04:40] | and lights you on fire. She kinda does that now. | 会放火烧你的 她最近有这癖好 |
[04:43] | Sophie, let go, seriously. | 苏菲 快放手 |
[04:45] | No, you’re never gonna win, Max. | 麦克斯 你赢不了我 |
[04:47] | You know, when I was born, the doctors tried | 我出生时 医生费了好大的劲 |
[04:50] | to pry my dead twin sister from my hands, | 也撬不开我攥在手里的死去双胞姐妹 |
[04:53] | but I never let go. | 但我怎么都不放手 |
[04:55] | She was my first doll. | 于是她成了我第一个娃娃 |
[05:01] | Hey, Sophie, you don’t happen to have any tweezers, do you? | 苏菲 你身上有带拔毛夹子吗 |
[05:03] | Like, the really good industrial kind? | 就是那种很好用的工业拔毛夹 |
[05:06] | Oh, you know about the hair? | 你也知道你的那根毛啊 |
[05:11] | ‘Cause I was gonna have to take you out for a beer | 本来还想带你去喝个酒 |
[05:12] | and talk about it. | 然后趁你喝醉时告诉你呢 |
[05:15] | Max, what is that thing that you have behind your back? | 麦克斯 你身后藏着的是什么啊 |
[05:18] | What? No, nothing. | 什么 没有啊 |
[05:19] | Yes, right here. | 有啊 就在这里 |
[05:23] | Is that the auction catalog | 刚从你双腿之间落下的 |
[05:25] | that just fell between your legs? | 是我家拍卖会的目录吗 |
[05:26] | No, you’re watching an episode | 不是 你是在看现场版的 |
[05:28] | of I didn’t know I was pregnant. | 《糊涂妈妈进产房》 |
[05:28] | 《糊涂妈妈进产房》探索频道的节目 讲述直到孩子要出生了才知道自己怀孕的女孩故事 | |
[05:31] | What is this thing doing here? | 为什么这会在这里 |
[05:32] | Isn’t it enough I have a 2-foot face hair? | 我有根两英尺长的脸毛还不够惨吗 |
[05:35] | Nice, Han. She’s upset again. Happy? | 干得好啊 阿憨 她又不开心了 |
[05:37] | Sorry, I thought we were playing some kind of hiding game. | 抱歉 我还以为在玩你藏我找的游戏 |
[05:41] | Oh, reach for me like that again | 你下次再这样 |
[05:42] | and we’ll be playing a different game | 我就跟你玩另一个游戏 |
[05:44] | called “Guess which part of Han I cut off.” | 叫做”猜猜我又砍下阿憨身上哪个部位” |
[05:47] | Yeah, that’s right. | 你们学乖就好 |
[05:49] | You better walk away. | 还不赶紧闪人 |
[05:54] | Now, can I have my catalog back? | 我可以拿回我的目录了吗 |
[05:56] | You brought this in here? | 是你带进来的啊 |
[05:58] | I can’t believe it, Sophie. | 我真不敢相信 苏菲 |
[05:59] | I can’t believe you think it’s okay for you | 你觉得坐在这里 随意翻阅 |
[06:00] | to just sit here and casually flip through this catalog | 我家以前的财产目录合适吗 |
[06:02] | that contains everything I love from my old life. | 我以前所有珍爱的东西都在里面啊 |
[06:05] | I just think it’s really insensitive and stuff. | 也太不考虑一下别人心情了 |
[06:08] | I mean, what are you thinking? | 你脑子里想什么啊 |
[06:10] | What is wrong with you, | 你是哪有毛病啊 |
[06:11] | I mean, besides your obvious choice | 更别说你这身 |
[06:13] | of bad fabric and color. | 丑色的烂衣服了 |
[06:17] | Oh, no. | 你好样的 |
[06:22] | You back up your truck, bearded lady. | 你给我闪开点 长毛女 |
[06:28] | I’m insensitive? | 我不考虑别人心情吗 |
[06:30] | I’m the thief who stole all those people’s money? | 是我偷了全城人的钱吗 |
[06:33] | And you don’t think this color is happening? | 你难道看不出这配色能衬托我的美貌吗 |
[06:37] | Pick up a copy of Polish Vogue. | 去买本波兰版《时尚》杂志学学吧 |
[06:40] | All right, okay, okay. | 好了 好了 够了 |
[06:42] | It’s all getting a little tense. | 这有点太剑拔弩张了 |
[06:44] | I think we’re all clear | 我想大家心知肚明 |
[06:45] | about what needs to happen right now. | 该怎么样解除这尴尬场面 |
[06:48] | Plink. | 我拔 |
[06:53] | Wow, this prison’s a lot better than the last one. | 这个监狱比上次那个好太多了 |
[06:56] | It’s more like a country club. | 简直就像乡村俱乐部 |
[06:57] | I mean, I think I saw a list for mixed doubles where we signed in. | 签到时 我好像看到了不少混双球员名单 |
[07:01] | Max, I know your idea of a country club’s | 麦克斯 我知道你觉得森林里的弃置车辆 |
[07:03] | an abandoned car in the woods, | 也算是乡村俱乐部 |
[07:04] | but look around. | 但你看这里 |
[07:06] | There’s security cameras and bars on the windows. | 有监视器 跟加了铁网的窗子呢 |
[07:08] | All right, so it’s a rough country club, | 好嘛 这是一间硬汉乡村俱乐部 |
[07:10] | where the strongest golfers make the caddies their bitch. | 强壮高球员会把杆弟当小妞搞 |
[07:14] | Max, my father’s in prison. | 麦克斯 我爸爸是在坐牢 |
[07:16] | Be more sensitive and stuff. | 考虑一下人家心情什么的嘛 |
[07:18] | Look, I get it. You’re protective. | 我懂 他是你亲爹 |
[07:21] | He’s your father and you love him, | 你护着他 你爱他 |
[07:22] | but I’m sorry, not everybody feels that way. | 但不是大家都会这么觉得啊 |
[07:27] | – Daddy. – There she is. | -老爸 -乖女儿 |
[07:30] | – How’s my little girl? – I’m great, daddy. | -我的乖女最近好吗 -挺好啊 老爸 |
[07:33] | Yeah. I like the new uniform, | 你这套新制服不错哦 |
[07:34] | and it isn’t at all prison-y. | 完全没有囚服的感觉 |
[07:36] | Yeah. I don’t know what’s worse: being locked up | 我也不知道哪样比较惨 是被关呢 |
[07:38] | or looking like you work at a Banana Republic. | 还是穿的像香蕉共和国店员一样呢 |
[07:42] | Now, wait a minute. This can’t be Max. | 等等 你不会就是麦克斯吧 |
[07:45] | The stories I’ve heard, I was expecting more | 以前听你的事 我还以为你会是 |
[07:46] | of a truck driver. | 卡车司机型的猛女呢 |
[07:50] | Hey, Brian, you might wanna look the other way. | 布莱恩 你头先别过去吧 |
[07:51] | I think Max is here to break me out. | 麦克斯是来带我越狱的 |
[07:54] | Isn’t that right, Max? | 对吧 麦克斯 |
[07:55] | Martin Channing. | 真会说笑 马丁·钱宁 |
[07:58] | Shall we? | 请坐吧 |
[08:01] | Okay, fine, your dad is awesome. | 好啦 你爹棒呆了 |
[08:10] | Well, our projected cupcake business growth ratio | 我们小蛋糕生意的预期增长比 |
[08:13] | isn’t where I want it to be, but with autumn here, | 虽然还没达到目标 但秋季马上要到了 |
[08:15] | We have a lot of hope in the launch | 我们很看好要推出的新产品 |
[08:16] | of our new pumpkin spice flavor. | 南瓜香料口味小蛋糕 |
[08:18] | Honey, I love you very much, | 宝贝 我很爱你 |
[08:20] | but we’re almost out of time, | 但我们时间不多 |
[08:21] | and I can’t talk anymore about cupcakes. | 我没时间听你多说小蛋糕了 |
[08:25] | Just wanted to pick your brain. | 想听听你的意见嘛 |
[08:27] | Now, Max, I asked you to meet me here today | 麦克斯 今天请你来 |
[08:29] | because I wanna ask you a favor. | 是想请你帮我个忙 |
[08:30] | You want me to smuggle something in? | 是想我偷带东西进来吗 |
[08:32] | Something out? I’m good either way. | 还是要偷带出去 两项我都行 |
[08:35] | I want you to take Caroline to the estate auction. | 我想请你带卡洛琳去财产拍卖会 |
[08:37] | Daddy, no. | 老爸 不要 |
[08:38] | Why would I put myself through that? | 为什么要我去承受那些痛苦 |
[08:40] | Why would I ever go where everybody knows who I am | 去个大家都认识我的地方 |
[08:42] | and be publicly humiliated? | 然后被众人讪笑啊 |
[08:43] | I know it will be hard for you, | 我知道这事情很难熬 |
[08:44] | but I promise it’ll be worth it. | 但我保证你会不虚此行 |
[08:46] | There’s one thing at that auction | 在拍卖会上 |
[08:48] | that I really care about that I want you to have. | 有件我很在乎很想你拥有的东西 |
[08:50] | What? | 什么东西 |
[08:51] | The painting of me as a baby? | 是我婴儿期的那幅画像吗 |
[08:53] | The sculpture of me as a five-year-old? | 还是那个根据我五岁时样子做的雕像 |
[08:54] | the tapestry of me at 14? | 或是按照我十四岁样子织的壁毯 |
[08:57] | I have a pretty good police sketch of me at seven. | 我有张七岁时被警察画的犯人素描像 |
[09:01] | I want you two to go there | 我想你们去拍卖会 |
[09:02] | and get the loving cup you won jumping with chestnut. | 买回你骑着栗宝得到的马术纪念杯 |
[09:05] | I know how much that meant to you. | 我知道那奖杯对你多重要 |
[09:07] | Even if I could bring myself to go through all that, | 就算我能够忍受出席的痛苦 |
[09:10] | we need every penny we have for the cupcake business. | 但我们真得省下每一分钱来用于生意 |
[09:13] | Tell him, Max. | 告诉我爸爸 麦克斯 |
[09:14] | Martin, you know I’d do anything for you. | 马丁 你知道我愿为你做任何事 |
[09:17] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[09:20] | But it’s true. We’re broke. | 但我们俩真的一穷二白了 |
[09:22] | – Time is up. – Seriously, daddy, | -时间到了 -老爸 这是真的 |
[09:23] | I use the box our soap comes in as a wallet. | 我用肥皂包装盒来当钱包呢 |
[09:27] | Man, that is hard to hear. | 天啊 这也太闻者心酸了 |
[09:31] | Max, you’re my girl, right? | 麦克斯 你也是我的好女孩吧 |
[09:35] | Am I? | 我是咩 |
[09:37] | I want you to find a way to get that cup. | 我希望你想办法弄回那个奖杯 |
[09:39] | No matter what she says, make sure she gets that cup. | 无论她怎么抗拒 一定要买回来 |
[09:43] | You follow me? | 跟得上吗 |
[09:44] | You want me to follow you? | 你想我跟你进去啊 |
[09:46] | Can I even go back there? | 狱方会允许我进去吗 |
[09:48] | No, you can’t, Miss. | 小姐 您不能 |
[09:50] | Oh, follow you, like follow your thought. | 哦 你是说跟上你的思维 |
[09:53] | It’s important for her, | 那东西对她很重要 |
[09:54] | and it’s important for the both of you | 而且对你们都很重要 |
[09:56] | For your futures, all right? | 对你们的未来很重要 |
[09:59] | Get the cup. What are you getting? | 弄到那奖杯 回答我 我要你弄什么呢 |
[10:01] | The cup, Martin? | 那奖杯吗 马丁 |
[10:06] | I love you, sweethearts. | 我爱你们 两个小甜心 |
[10:07] | Love you too, daddy. | 老爸我也爱你 |
[10:08] | And don’t worry, we’ll get that cup. | 别担心 我们会弄回那奖杯的 |
[10:12] | I’m not getting that cup. | 我才不会去买那奖杯 |
[10:13] | What? Then why did you say you would? | 什么 那你干嘛答应他你会买 |
[10:16] | You can’t tell a man in prison “no”. | 不可以拒绝在坐牢的人啊 |
[10:17] | He’ll hang himself with his belt. | 他会用皮带上吊的 |
[10:19] | It happened to you twice already. | 你都碰过两次了 |
[10:21] | We have to go get that cup. | 我们一定得去买回那个奖杯 |
[10:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:25] | There’s money in the cup. | 奖杯里有钱 |
[10:28] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[10:29] | He said we needed it for our future, | 他说你的未来需要那个奖杯 |
[10:32] | then he winked. | 然后眨了眼 |
[10:33] | It was either that, or he was hitting on me, | 不是暗指有钱 就是他在对我放电 |
[10:35] | which, I’m not gonna lie, I wouldn’t hate. | 坦白说 那样也不赖 |
[10:37] | How would he even hide money in a cup, Nancy Drew? | 他为什么要藏钱在奖杯里啊 神探南茜 |
[10:40] | Well, what does a loving cup look like? | 那纪念杯长什么样子 |
[10:42] | Is it like a bowling trophy? | 跟保龄球奖杯差不多吗 |
[10:44] | How dare you. | 你居然贬低我的奖杯 |
[10:46] | Does it have, like, a wood base? | 是不是有个木头底座啦 |
[10:49] | Yup, I used to hide my stash in my mother’s bowling trophy, | 没错了 我以前也藏大麻在我妈的奖杯底座 |
[10:53] | And you’re telling me the man who invented a way | 你觉得一个能够想出方法 |
[10:54] | to defraud most of New York isn’t as clever | 骗尽大半个纽约的天才 |
[10:57] | as a stoned 12-year-old with a butter knife? | 想不到十二岁嗑药妹就能想出的法子吗 |
[11:00] | Well, it was weird how it was all about the cup | 他都不听我说小蛋糕 |
[11:02] | and so little about the pumpkin spice cupcake. | 只顾着说奖杯 的确有点古怪 |
[11:04] | Right? | 对吧 |
[11:05] | And you don’t think your father | 而且你觉得那位 |
[11:07] | who spent a fortune to turn you into a sculpture, | 愿意花大钱来做你的雕像 |
[11:09] | presumably nude, wouldn’t try to figure out a way | 可能还是裸体雕像的老爸 |
[11:11] | to take care of his only daughter? | 不会想办法给女儿留后路吗 |
[11:14] | The man’s a criminal genius, | 他是个犯罪天才 |
[11:15] | and he found a way to put money for your future in the cup, | 他想到这个替你未来留后路的方法 |
[11:19] | and clearly, that’s why he dragged me out to prison, | 所以他才要我千里迢迢地过来谈 |
[11:21] | because he knows you’ll do what I say | 因为他知道你会听我的话 |
[11:23] | ’cause I’m the boss of you, | 因为我是你的老大 |
[11:24] | and pretty soon, I’m gonna be your stepmom. | 而且很快还会升级成你继母 |
[11:29] | I hear what you’re saying, | 你的意思我明白了 |
[11:30] | but I just have one big question. | 但我有个重要的问题 |
[11:33] | How much are we willing to bid? | 要花多少钱来标这纪念杯吗 |
[11:34] | No, about my disguise. | 不是 是我的易容 |
[11:36] | I know I’m a brunette, but do I have bangs? | 我可以扮个褐发妞 但要留刘海吗 |
[11:44] | Actually, I need two: one for me, | 我要两份 一份给我 |
[11:45] | and one for my friend Zooey Deschanel. | 一份给我的朋友佐伊·丹斯切尔 |
[11:46] | 佐伊·丹斯切尔 知名女演员 深色头发 作品《杰茜驾到》《和莎莫的500天》 | |
[11:50] | – What? You look like her. – Everybody does. | -干嘛 你看起来像她啊 -谁不像她啊 |
[11:53] | It’s the least expensive look you can do and still get laid. | 她造型最省置装费 又有人愿意”睡” |
[11:57] | God, this is from storage. I haven’t seen it in years. | 这些是储物间里的东西 都好多年没见到了 |
[12:00] | Wow, you had all these closets, | 你们拥有这些衣柜 |
[12:01] | and no one in your family is gay? | 家族里却没人”出柜”吗 |
[12:05] | Look! It’s the Louie the XVI I used to have in my playroom. | 这路易十六的衣柜 以前是放在我游戏房呢 |
[12:09] | My cousin Peter and I used to climb in here | 以前我都跟我表弟彼得一起爬进去 |
[12:11] | and play French Revolution. | 然后重演法国大革命 |
[12:13] | I’d be Marie Antoinette, | 我扮演玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[12:14] | and he’d help me put my hair up in a high chignon. | 然后他会帮我把头发弄上假髻 |
[12:16] | Oh, now I’m feeling bad for his wife. | 原来他是基 他老婆真可怜 |
[12:22] | So where do you think the cup is? | 那个奖杯会放哪里呢 |
[12:23] | Let’s look over there. | 看看那边吧 |
[12:26] | Oh, this is from the summer house. | 这是避暑别墅的东西 |
[12:29] | Max, you know the expression | 麦克斯 你听过有句话叫 |
[12:31] | “born with a silver spoon in your mouth”? | “含着银汤匙出生吗” |
[12:34] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[12:36] | Miss, do not handle that. | 小姐 请勿触碰 |
[12:37] | I’m asking you to put it down right now. | 请您立刻放下 |
[12:39] | Hey, you might wanna relax the attitude. | 你最好注意一下你的态度 |
[12:41] | You really think my friend Jennifer Love Hewitt, | 你觉得我朋友 詹妮弗·洛芙·休伊特 |
[12:45] | international movie and LifeTime channel superstar, | 这位国际电影明星与生活台巨星 |
[12:48] | is gonna steal a used spoon? | 会偷人家用过的汤匙吗 |
[12:50] | Sorry, I didn’t recognize you. | 抱歉 前面没认出来 |
[12:52] | Now I see it. | 现在认出来了 |
[12:55] | I thought I was Zooey Deschanel. | 我不是佐伊·丹斯切尔吗 |
[12:57] | Eh, six of one. | 半斤八两啦 |
[12:58] | All you hollywood brunettes look alike. | 好莱坞褐发女星都长得差不多 |
[13:01] | The auction is starting, ladies and gentlemen. | 先生女士们 拍卖会即将开始 |
[13:04] | Hi, Max. | 你好吗 麦克斯 |
[13:05] | I’m so excited to be here. | 好高兴来这里 |
[13:08] | Oh, hello, Caroline . | 你好 卡洛琳 |
[13:10] | Sophie, I apologize for the other day. | 苏菲 我为我那天的行为道歉 |
[13:12] | I was really tense, and I didn’t mean it. | 我那时太神经兮兮了 不是有意的 |
[13:15] | I think you have a unique sense of style. | 我觉得你的风格十分独特 |
[13:17] | You do so much with so little fabric. | 少少的布料 大大的美丽 |
[13:20] | I do… | 的确 |
[13:24] | And I see you took my advice and got Polish Vogue. | 看来你听我的话 去看波兰版《时尚》杂志啦 |
[13:29] | How nice is this? | 这样真好 |
[13:30] | We are finally on a romantic date. | 我们终于开始浪漫约会 |
[13:32] | We just came from lunch at Rainbow Room, | 我们刚在高档餐厅吃完饭 |
[13:35] | And I’m wearing my best Fila tracksuit. | 我也穿着我最好的一件飞乐运动服 |
[13:38] | Yah, now, he’s going to buy me something golden. | 现在他要买金的东西给我了 |
[13:42] | Yah, I want to be covered in gold. | 没错 我就想要全身被黄金覆盖 |
[13:44] | I want a golden shower. | 想要个黄金淋浴 |
[13:44] | Golden shower: 一字多义 也有性爱时 撒尿在对方嘴里获得快感的意思 | |
[13:51] | Let’s see. If I was a loving cup, | 想想 如果我是个纪念杯 |
[13:52] | where would I be? | 我会在哪里 |
[13:54] | Some place with a lot of cash shoved up inside you. | 某个你体内被塞了很多钞票的地方 |
[13:57] | How much do you think is in there? | 你觉得里面会有多少钱啊 |
[13:58] | Well, let’s see. The wooden base of the cup is about this big, | 看嘛 奖杯的木头底座大概这么大 |
[14:00] | and I know you can get 20,000 in an Altoids tin, | 你可以在口香糖罐里塞2万 |
[14:04] | and this is about three times that size, | 而这底座有它的三倍的大 |
[14:06] | So 60,000. | 就表示装了6万吧 |
[14:08] | $60,000? | 6万块吗 |
[14:12] | That’s like a million dollars! | 就跟一百万一样多啊 |
[14:15] | So I could have $60,000 in an hour? | 再一个小时 我就有6万块了吗 |
[14:18] | Well, we. We could have it. | 是我们 我们就有 |
[14:22] | Did I say I? How weird. | 我说了”我”吗 真奇怪 |
[14:31] | And sold. | 成交 |
[14:32] | Wow, you’re getting everything. | 东西都被你买走啦 |
[14:34] | Yes, we are. | 是啊 都被我们买走了 |
[14:36] | Aren’t we, Miss Pickle? | 对不对啊 泡菜小姐 |
[14:38] | I’m Hamish Mcdonough, by the way. | 我叫哈米斯·麦克唐纳 |
[14:40] | Oh, I’m Max, and this is my friend Katie Holmes. | 我叫麦克斯 她是我朋友凯蒂·赫尔姆斯 |
[14:40] | 凯蒂·赫尔姆斯 知名女演员 有一头深色头发 汤姆·克鲁斯的老婆 | |
[14:45] | We won’t speak of it… | 我们不谈那件事 |
[14:48] | But I just have to say: well done! | 不过我想说 离得好 |
[14:53] | And if you ever need anything, don’t hesitate. | 如果哪天你需要什么 千万别客气 |
[14:57] | Oh, you have your own shop? | 你有自己的店啊 |
[14:59] | “Just the two of us” Antiques. | “二人世界”古董店 |
[15:01] | Is that you and Miss Pickle? | 是你跟泡菜小姐吗 |
[15:03] | No, dear, I’m not insane. | 亲爱的 我又不是疯子 |
[15:08] | Next item for auction: | 下一件要拍卖的物品 |
[15:09] | A 19th century ivory and gold bedside table, | 十九世纪的象牙黄金床边小桌 |
[15:16] | Oh, say it again. | 再说一次 |
[15:19] | This is highly unorthodox, but I shall repeat the item. | 有点不一般的要求 不过我再说一遍 |
[15:23] | A 19th century gold and ivory bedside table– | 十九世纪的象牙黄金床边小桌 |
[15:29] | I’m a very lucky man, yes? | 我是个很”性”福的男人 对吧 |
[15:32] | We start the opening bid on this item | 这间物品的起标价是 |
[15:34] | at $50,000. | 5万块 |
[15:36] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[15:39] | – 50,000. – Here. | -5万 -这里 |
[15:41] | Do I hear 60,000? | 有人出6万吗 |
[15:42] | – 60,000! – 60,000 over here. | -6万 -这位先生出6万 |
[15:44] | – Do I hear 70,000? – Here. | -有人愿意出7万吗 -我 |
[15:46] | – 70,000. – Do I hear 80,000? | -7万 -有人要出8万吗 |
[15:48] | Yes, you do! | 有的 我出 |
[15:50] | 80,000 going once, going twice, | 8万一次 两次 |
[15:54] | Sold. | 成交 |
[15:55] | Hamish, you killed it. | 哈米斯 你威震全场啊 |
[15:57] | Yolo! | 及时行乐嘛 |
[16:01] | And the next item up for bid | 下一件要拍卖的物品 |
[16:02] | is a silver-plated tin loving cup, | 是一个镀银锡制纪念杯 |
[16:04] | Property of Caroline Channing. | 卡洛琳·钱宁所拥有过的物品 |
[16:07] | How much do you think this is going to go for? | 你觉得这东西会喊到多高的价 |
[16:09] | Kitsch is always a wild card, but it has no real value. | 这类东西起伏大 但本身都没实际价值 |
[16:12] | No real value? Please. | 没实际价值 拜托哦 |
[16:14] | I won that when no one thought I could. | 那我是在没人看好的情况下赢来的 |
[16:16] | I jumped 14 hurdles in the rain with walking pneumonia. | 我身染肺炎 雨中骑栗宝跳过十四个栅栏 |
[16:19] | It’s worth something. | 这可是相当价值的 |
[16:21] | Yeah, ’cause it has money in it. | 是啊 价值来自里面的钞票 |
[16:23] | We start the bidding at $50. | 起标价50块 |
[16:25] | 50. | 50块 |
[16:27] | 51. | 51块 |
[16:29] | Sir, it’s in increments of $10. | 先生 加价幅度是10块钱 |
[16:32] | Then, I’m out. | 那我退出 |
[16:35] | Sorry, the Rainbow Room really sucked me dry. | 抱歉嘛 吃高档餐厅把我的钱都榨干了 |
[16:38] | Hm, guess what else is pretty dry right now? | 你猜猜我现在身上哪里也很”干” |
[16:42] | Do I hear 60? | 有人出60吗 |
[16:44] | 60. | 我出 |
[16:46] | What are you doing? You said it had no real value. | 你在干嘛 你不是说不值钱吗 |
[16:48] | I know, but wouldn’t it be camp | 是啊 但你想象一下 |
[16:50] | to see Miss Pickle taking a bath in that | 拍一张泡菜小姐用奖杯洗澡的照片 |
[16:52] | for my christmas card? | 来当圣诞卡 一定超可爱 |
[16:53] | Do I hear 70? | 有人出70吗 |
[16:55] | My cup is not a puppy bath. | 我的奖杯不是狗狗的澡盆 |
[16:57] | -70 -80 – 70. – 80. | |
[16:59] | Back out now, ladies. I’m a paddle bitch. | 放弃吧小姐们 我乃竞价小贱哥 |
[17:02] | Well, I’m a bitch bitch. 100. | 我还是贱人贱贱姐呢 100 |
[17:04] | -125 -150 – 125. – 150. | |
[17:07] | – 175. – Hamish came to play. | -175 -哈米斯想斗 |
[17:09] | So did we, I broke my hymen getting that thing. | 我们斗死他 我处女膜是练马给练没了的呢 |
[17:13] | Is that why it’s called a loving cup? | 所以才叫纪念杯吗 |
[17:16] | 200. I have 200. | 200 我出200 |
[17:18] | Do I hear 225? | 有人出225吗 |
[17:20] | Look, Hamish. | 听我说 哈米斯 |
[17:21] | I know you have no interest in what I would normally | 我知道你对我平常拿来说服人的”本钱” |
[17:22] | offer you to get what I want. | 没有兴趣 |
[17:24] | Don’t be so sure. I was bisexual till I was 62. | 话别说太早 62岁前我一直”男女通吃” |
[17:28] | Look, Katie Holmes really wants this, | 凯蒂·赫尔姆斯真的很想要这东西 |
[17:31] | and she’s been through a lot. | 你看她经历了那么多苦难 |
[17:32] | True. It’s yours. I’m out. | 好吧 你们拿去 我退出 |
[17:35] | 200 going once, going twice. | 200块一次 两次 |
[17:38] | Sold. Yes, I’m rich! | 成交 爽啊 我有钱啦 |
[17:40] | Did you just say “I’m”? | 你又说了”我”吗 |
[17:44] | I think you’re hearing me wrong. | 是你听错了吧 |
[17:48] | Okay, before we use all this money on the business, | 在我们把钱花在生意之前 |
[17:50] | we should take a vacation. How ’bout it? | 先去度个假吧 你说如何 |
[17:52] | You, me, Chestnut, jet skis. | 你 我 栗宝 水上摩托车 |
[17:55] | Okay, here we go. | 拿出来吧 |
[17:57] | No, no, no. Don’t open it now. | 别别别 别现在打开 |
[17:58] | There are cameras here. | 这里有摄像头 |
[17:59] | We can just go over there and open it | 那我们去那边打开吧 |
[18:01] | Right next to that thing where you | 你跟你的娘炮亲戚 |
[18:01] | and your little queen cousin played dress-up. | 玩变装游戏的那衣柜旁边 |
[18:04] | Seriously, how could I not have known that? | 说真的 我当年怎么没看出来 |
[18:06] | When we played cowboys and Indians, | 我们玩牛仔大战印第安人 |
[18:07] | he played the Indian’s makeup artist. | 他总是扮印第安化妆师 |
[18:10] | I have to say, Max, | 我得说 麦克斯 |
[18:11] | it’ll be nice to have some money again, | 能再拥有一点钱真的很开心 |
[18:13] | but what’s really nice is that now you see who my father is, | 但更开心的是 你看到了我爸的为人 |
[18:16] | a man who, despite all of his flaws, | 一个虽然有不少缺点 |
[18:18] | never stopped thinking about what he could do | 但是总是想方设法 |
[18:20] | to take care of his little girl. | 照顾他宝贝女儿的好父亲 |
[18:28] | It’s empty? | 居然是空的 |
[18:29] | Son of a bitch. | 那个老混蛋 |
[18:33] | Martin, we just have one question. | 马丁 我们有个问题 |
[18:37] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[18:42] | Where’s…the money? | 钱 在哪里 |
[18:47] | What? | 什么 |
[18:48] | She’s asking where the money is. | 她问你钱藏哪去了 |
[18:50] | Oh! Uh, what money? | 哦 什么钱啊 |
[18:52] | The money in the cup, daddy. | 奖杯里的钱啊 老爸 |
[18:53] | The money you hid in the cup that was supposed to be for my future? | 你为我未来所预留的钱啊 |
[18:56] | Where’s my 60 grand? | 我的6万块在哪里 |
[18:57] | Which, for anyone who might be watching my lips, | 给所有可能在读我唇的人 |
[19:00] | we were going to give all to charity. | 我们是要拿那笔钱去做公益 |
[19:02] | Sweetheart, why do you think I would hide money, | 宝贝 你怎么会觉得我有藏钱呢 |
[19:05] | Besides the fact I’m here for hiding money? | 虽然我被关就是因为藏了钱 |
[19:08] | Well, that might have been my fault. | 这可能是我的错 |
[19:10] | No, it’s not her fault, daddy. | 老爸 这不是她的错 |
[19:11] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[19:13] | You were supposed to take care of me, and you didn’t. | 你本应该好好照顾我 可你却没有 |
[19:15] | You didn’t think about me at all, | 你从没为我想过 |
[19:17] | And it’s not just me. You hurt a lot of people. | 不只是我 你伤了那么多人 |
[19:19] | Do you ever even think about them? | 你想过他们的感受吗 |
[19:22] | Yes, I do. | 有啊 |
[19:23] | Now, every day, | 我现在每日每夜地想 |
[19:26] | but I also think about what I did to you | 但我也想到我对你做的事 |
[19:27] | every day, all day. | 整天都在想 |
[19:30] | I mean, back then, | 我是说 以前 |
[19:30] | when I figured out a way to get free money, | 当我想到如何捞不劳而获的钱时 |
[19:32] | all I could think about was the money. | 我脑子里想的全是钱 |
[19:35] | I hear that. | 嗯哼 |
[19:38] | But I really did wanna give you something for your future, sweetheart, | 可我是真心想送你的未来一份礼 宝贝 |
[19:41] | which is why I asked Max to make sure | 所以我才请麦克斯来确保 |
[19:43] | that you got that cup. | 你会去把奖杯弄到手 |
[19:45] | And I know it’s only tin, | 虽然只是个锡奖杯 |
[19:46] | but it’s the most valuable thing I could give you, | 但那是我能给你最有价值的东西了 |
[19:49] | because it’ll remind you | 因为它能提醒你 |
[19:50] | that no matter how hard the circumstances, | 无论境况有多糟糕 |
[19:54] | you could get over any hurdle, | 没有你越不过的难关 |
[19:57] | even the ones I put in front of you. | 我给你带来的阻碍 你也能大步跨过 |
[20:01] | Okay, well, we should go. Our time’s up. | 好吧 我们该走了 时间到了 |
[20:04] | Yeah, but–what? You just got here. | 这么快要走啊 你才刚到呢 |
[20:05] | Well, I think I’m done for today. | 我今天已经听够了 |
[20:10] | Boy, I’ve dreaded the day you looked at me like this. | 我一直都害怕有天你会用这眼神看我 |
[20:15] | Now that it’s here, it’s even worse. | 但真见到了 才知有多撕心裂肺 |
[20:19] | I only hope that one day | 我只希望有一天 |
[20:21] | you could look at me again | 你会换个眼神看我 |
[20:22] | the way you did the day you won that cup. | 用你赢得奖杯那时的眼神看我 |
[20:32] | I love you, honey. | 宝贝 我爱你 |
[20:33] | I love you too, daddy. | 老爸 我也爱你 |
[20:37] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:39] | You meant her. | 你是对她说 |
[20:42] | See you next week? | 下周见吗 |
[20:50] | Wow, having a father is rough. | 有老爸的日子也不好过呀 |
[20:54] | – Are you okay? – I will be, | -你没事吧 -会没事的 |
[20:56] | Because despite what everyone else may think, | 无论其他人怎么想 |
[20:59] | he’s not just a thief. He’s my father, | 他都不止是个贼 他是我的父亲 |
[21:01] | And I love him. | 我爱他 |
[21:03] | Look, if it’s any consolation, | 不知道这能不能让你觉得安慰 |
[21:04] | I now see how that could’ve happened to him. | 但我看出他为何会有今日了 |
[21:06] | I’m not condoning it, | 我不会原谅他 |
[21:07] | but I see how people can get caught up, | 只是我懂为何别人会被拐了 |
[21:09] | ’cause I am pissed as hell that next week | 但我还在生气 气下周 |
[21:11] | I won’t be riding a horse who’s riding a jet ski. | 我骑不到那只正骑着水上摩托车的马了 |