时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Wow! Bummer, dude. | 靠 太倒霉了吧 兄台 |
[00:10] | You have a time machine? | 你有台时光机 |
[00:11] | And somehow, it got programmed to this crap diner? | 却把自己传送到这间破烂餐厅 |
[00:15] | I must admit, I am quite taken with steampunk. | 我承认 我是挺迷蒸汽朋克的 |
[00:16] | 蒸汽朋克: 上世纪80-90年代初的科幻题材 对工业革命早期科技着迷 并虚构出蒸汽力至上的世界 | |
[00:17] | Oh, steampunk, right. I remember that trend. | 蒸汽朋克啊 我记得啊 |
[00:20] | It happened for, like, ten seconds | 那玩意儿在2000年的 |
[00:21] | back in 2000 and-are-you-kidding-me? | “你当我白痴啊”时代流行过十秒钟 |
[00:25] | Dude, seriously, you’re sitting in a public place | 兄台 说真的 坐在公共场合里 |
[00:27] | tap-tap-tapping on an oldie typewriter? | 在老式打字机上敲敲打打 |
[00:29] | What are you? | 你以为你谁啊 |
[00:30] | In the league of extraordinarily pretentious gentlemen? | 超装逼联盟的参赛选手吗 |
[00:34] | Aren’t you being a little aggressive? | 你说话有点太咄咄逼人了吧 |
[00:36] | Yup. | 没错 |
[00:36] | That’s how people are here in the present where we live. | 我们”当代人”都这么说话 |
[00:40] | But don’t get me wrong. | 你别误会我 |
[00:41] | I’d like to go back in time, too. | 我也想要穿梭时空呢 |
[00:42] | Maybe stop 9/11 or that creep who had sex on my shoe, | 去阻止911或那乱”射”在我鞋上的变态 |
[00:45] | but I can’t. | 可我没办法啊 |
[00:48] | Present? Where’s that uniform from? | 什么当代啊 瞧你那身制服 |
[00:50] | From like, 1998? | 1998年买的吗 |
[00:52] | Oh, stop, or I’m going to have | 再乱说 |
[00:53] | to shoot you with a Smith & Wesson | 我就要用我的威森枪崩了你啦 |
[00:53] | 史密斯威森: 1855年建立的手枪军械制造商 以制作左轮手枪闻名 | |
[00:55] | I’m currently packing in my bloomers. | 枪就藏在我的灯笼裤里哦 |
[00:58] | I’ll go get thee a menu, my good man. | 吾去给汝拿份菜单吧 |
[01:16] | Attention, everyone. | 大伙们 注意啦 |
[01:17] | Max and I have a little late-night treat for you. | 我跟麦克斯有深夜小礼物要给你们 |
[01:20] | Don’t say it all excited like that. | 别用这种兴奋的语气说好吗 |
[01:22] | Now when it’s not drugs, Earl’s going to be pissed. | 你又不是给毒品 厄尔会失望得发火的 |
[01:25] | You are invited to a very important taste-test | 你们获邀参加万分重要的 |
[01:28] | of Max’s homemade cupcakes. | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕品尝会 |
[01:29] | Okay, but I will have only one. | 好的 不过我只吃一个哦 |
[01:31] | When I get a tummy, single ladies call me Buddha | 我一有小肚腩 单身女郎会叫我弥勒佛 |
[01:33] | and rub me for luck. | 还摸我肚皮求好运 |
[01:36] | I gotta watch out, too. | 我也得小心 |
[01:38] | Last time I had Max’s chocolate espresso cupcake | 上次我回家前 吃了一个麦克斯的 |
[01:41] | just before going home, | 黑咖啡小蛋糕 |
[01:42] | I was awake till 5:00 A.M., | 结果早上5点都睡不着 |
[01:44] | hand washing all my thongs. | 手洗了一夜的丁字裤 |
[01:47] | Thongs? Earl, you devil. | 丁字裤啊 你个小坏蛋 |
[01:49] | That’s right, just because there’s snow on the roof | 别看我头顶花白 白发胜雪 |
[01:51] | doesn’t mean there’s not swing in the sling. | 裤裆里还是龙精虎猛 翻江倒海呢 |
[01:55] | Oh, Caroline, darling. Can you go back over there? | 卡洛琳 亲爱的 你能去我座位 |
[01:57] | I forgot my racing form. | 帮我拿赛马报吗 |
[01:59] | Oh, horse racing? It reminds me of Chestnut. | 赛马啊 害我好想念栗宝 |
[02:03] | Max… Chestnut. | 麦克斯 小栗宝 |
[02:05] | What’s with the sad face? | 你装个屁哭脸啊 |
[02:07] | Your horse is living it up at a fancy stable nearby. | 你的马就住在附近的豪华马厩 |
[02:10] | Not gone to the great stud farm in the sky. | 又不是住在天国的种马场 |
[02:13] | Did someone say “stud farm”? | 有人提到”种马场”吗 |
[02:16] | My fee is $10 a quart or $15 if you want a boy. | 我的精每0.9升10块 包生男的15块 |
[02:24] | Wow. | 不错啊 |
[02:25] | You bounced back from your Sophie breakup pretty quick. | 看来你已经走出分手的阴霾了 |
[02:28] | It was not a real breakup. | 我们不是真分手 |
[02:29] | I will have her very soon again. | 她很快又会回到我身边 |
[02:31] | Right now, I lay low and wait in bushes | 现阶段 我就淡定地躲在草丛 |
[02:34] | like determined jungle cat. | 如同盯上猎物的猎豹 |
[02:38] | Or a rapist. | 是盯上猎物的强奸犯吧 |
[02:41] | Racing forms, here you go. | 给 赛马报 |
[02:43] | Earl, maybe some time | 厄尔 找机会 |
[02:44] | you will take me out to the track with you. | 你也带我去马场吧 |
[02:46] | I used to ride horses all the time in Korea. | 我以前在韩国时 常常骑马呢 |
[02:48] | The mechanical ones for a quarter in front of supermarkets? | 超市外那种一块钱一次的电动小马吗 |
[02:53] | Actually, Max, I’m a very good rider. | 麦克斯 我可是很厉害的骑师 |
[02:54] | In fact, I was training to be a jockey | 我受过赛马骑师的训练呢 |
[02:57] | but was too short. | 可惜我身高不够高 |
[03:00] | Too short to be a jockey? | 矮到当不了骑师吗 |
[03:00] | 赛马骑师对身高要求严格 通常只选身高矮小的男子 | |
[03:02] | That’s a hard hit, my man. | 这也太悲催了吧 阿憨 |
[03:05] | Han, I had no idea you loved horses, too. | 阿憨 真没想到你也爱马 |
[03:08] | Why didn’t you ever say anything? | 怎么都没听你提过啊 |
[03:10] | Well, why didn’t you ever ask about any of my interests? | 那你怎么不问问我有什么兴趣呢 |
[03:12] | I’ll tell you why. | 我来告诉你原因 |
[03:13] | Because all you ever talk about is | 因为你开口闭口永远都是 |
[03:14] | “our cupcake business, our cupcake business.” | “我们的小蛋糕生意如何如何” |
[03:17] | Doesn’t your CD have other tracks? | 你这张光盘就没别的曲子了吗 |
[03:19] | Anyway, our cupcake business | 话说 我们的小蛋糕生意 |
[03:20] | has a very important meeting tomorrow | 明天有场十分重要的会面呢 |
[03:22] | with Paul Platt, the party planner. | 要去见派对大师 保罗·普拉特 |
[03:25] | I know a party planner, too. | 我也认识个派对大师 |
[03:26] | He sells J.Lo. and Salma Hayek pinatas | 他在墨西哥独立日时 |
[03:29] | off back of truck for Cinco de Mayo. | 在街上卖明星头像的彩陶罐 |
[03:32] | Awesome. Put me down for a Hayek. | 我要一个海耶克头像的罐子 |
[03:33] | More storage space for candy. | 有额外空间 装糖方便 |
[03:36] | Well, our party planner is the it guy in Manhattan. | 我们要见的可是曼哈顿的大红人 |
[03:39] | And tomorrow, Max and I are doing | 明天我要跟麦克斯带小蛋糕 |
[03:40] | a tasting for him at his office. | 去他办公室给他品尝 |
[03:42] | How can someone be too short to be a jockey? | 怎么有人能矮到不能当马师啊 |
[03:47] | Isn’t that the whole point? | 马师不就得是矮子吗 |
[03:50] | Are you all right, Max? | 麦克斯 你没事吧 |
[03:52] | I got here as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[03:55] | Caroline texted me to hurry over | 卡洛琳发短信叫我快来 |
[03:56] | because you didn’t know you were pregnant, | 说你不知道自己怀孕 |
[03:57] | and you were giving birth over toilet. | 还准备要在厕所生孩子 |
[03:59] | So I grabbed my plunger and ran! | 我抓着马桶吸就冲来了 |
[04:03] | That is insane. I never texted that. | 太夸张了吧 我没发过这短信啊 |
[04:06] | No, I did, when I stole your phone. | 我发的 我刚偷用了你的手机 |
[04:10] | I needed a reason to get Sophie over here. | 我要拐苏菲过来得有理由嘛 |
[04:12] | I can’t believe she believed it. | 我不敢相信她会信你的屁话 |
[04:14] | Oh, come on, Max. Giving birth over toilet? | 麦克斯 在厕所里生娃 |
[04:16] | That is very you. | 十足你的风格 |
[04:20] | Now that you are here, Sophie, sit. | 苏菲 既然你都来了 坐吧 |
[04:22] | I want to tell you something important. | 我想跟你说一件重要的事 |
[04:25] | Well, you can forget that. | 你就算了吧 |
[04:26] | There’s no way I’m going to stay. | 我才不会留下来呢 |
[04:29] | A cupcake party? | 有小蛋糕派对啊 |
[04:32] | Oh, look, and this one even has a pretzel in it. | 这一个上面还有椒盐卷饼呢 |
[04:35] | Yup, that’s our “salty n’ spice” | 那是我们的”咸配香料”口味 |
[04:37] | for our more adventurous customers. | 给喜爱新奇口味的顾客 |
[04:39] | Also for the uptight white people, | 而保守的白人顾客呢 |
[04:41] | we have the very, very vanilla | 我们也做了非常传统的香草口味 |
[04:43] | which is… big surprise… my favorite. | 毫无意外…这也是我最爱的口味 |
[04:47] | And this is our beer-batter maple bacon | 这是酒混面粉加枫蜜培根的 |
[04:49] | spring break cupcake. | 特制春假小蛋糕 |
[04:50] | That’s for stoners, and big surprise, my favorite. | 给瘾君子的 比如我的最爱啦 |
[04:55] | We can only take four flavors | 我们只能选四个口味 |
[04:57] | to represent our cupcake business. | 带去代表我们的小蛋糕店 |
[04:59] | See? Not one word ever | 你看 说话向来 |
[05:02] | about anyone else. | 只提自己的事 |
[05:04] | I have a pet ferret, if anyone gives a damn. | 有人在乎我有养只小雪貂吗 |
[05:08] | Well, I have some big news | 我也有大消息 |
[05:10] | I want to share with you all as well. | 想要跟在座的各位分享 |
[05:13] | Sophie, that classy lady right over there… | 苏菲 也就是坐在那里的高贵仕女 |
[05:15] | Mm, I like this one. | 我喜欢这个口味 |
[05:20] | She recently broke it off with me | 她不久前刚与我分手 |
[05:22] | because she wanted to be with a man | 理由是 她想跟一个有梦想 |
[05:24] | who had a dream and a drive. | 有冲劲的男人在一起 |
[05:26] | So I have bought a drive… | 所以我买了台”冲劲” |
[05:28] | A Lincoln town car. | 一台林肯豪华加长轿车 |
[05:30] | Yes, I have a new car service and slogan: | 没错 我现在当司机还有新标语 |
[05:33] | “lie back and I will ride you till you tell me to stop.” | “放松坐好 你不喊停 我绝不停下” |
[05:41] | So, Oleg, you now have a town car business? | 奥列格 所以你现在要当轿车司机 |
[05:44] | And Sophie, you rent town cars all the time. | 而苏菲 你总是租加长轿车 |
[05:47] | Oh, oh, please. | 那又如何 |
[05:49] | I mean, I love pizza, too, | 我也喜欢吃披萨 |
[05:50] | but that doesn’t mean I have to marry PaPa John. | 难道我还得嫁给棒约翰的约翰先生吗 |
[05:57] | I was just thinking, you might want to come out back | 我刚在想 你可能会对我车上那面 |
[05:59] | and take a look at the light-up makeup mirror on visors. | 会发亮的化妆镜有兴趣呢 |
[06:04] | Light-up makeup mirror? | 会发亮的化妆镜 |
[06:07] | Oh, I might be interested. | 感觉挺有意思啊 |
[06:10] | But not just you and I. | 不过我不要单独跟你去 |
[06:12] | Han will come as well. | 阿憨也一起来吧 |
[06:14] | Finally! Han is getting invited to something. | 终于啊 有人邀请阿憨一起去玩 |
[06:17] | Other than LinkedIn. | 别人只邀我加入网站过 |
[06:20] | So much for the taste test. It’s fine. | 品尝会就先到这里吧 不过没事 |
[06:22] | I know what’s best for our cupcake business. | 我知道怎么做对我们的小蛋糕生意最好 |
[06:24] | I do say that a lot, | 我的确是很常提到呢 |
[06:25] | but I think it’s kind of charming. | 但我觉得也挺迷人的 |
[06:27] | I’ll go get our coats. | 我去拿我们的外套吧 |
[06:29] | Mm, mm, mm. Look at you. | 你看你 |
[06:31] | I must say, I’m impressed with how far you’ve come. | 我不得不说 你的变化非常大 |
[06:35] | Well, you burn a few thousand cupcakes, | 烤坏了几千个小蛋糕 |
[06:36] | you’re bound to get better. | 总会熟能生巧的嘛 |
[06:37] | Not just the cupcakes, Max. | 不只是烤蛋糕技术啊 麦克斯 |
[06:39] | Look how far you’ve come. | 你人也成长了很多 |
[06:41] | When I think of that girl who came in here | 想当年 你只是个打工混日子 |
[06:43] | just looking to get by… | 过一天是一天的人 |
[06:44] | Hey, and check you out now. | 瞧你现在 |
[06:46] | Big, fancy meeting in Manhattan. Lordy lord! | 要去曼哈顿跟大人物面谈了 厉害啊 |
[06:50] | – It’s only a meeting, Earl. – Maybe. | -厄尔 只是小面谈啦 -或许吧 |
[06:52] | But if you were one of these horses, | 可如果你是一匹赛马 |
[06:54] | I’d put all of my money on you, Max. | 我愿把毕生积蓄压在你身上呢 |
[06:59] | Paul Platt parties. Please hold. | 保罗·普拉特派对公司 请稍等 |
[07:04] | Poor kid. | 可怜的娃啊 |
[07:05] | If I had that job, I’d be asking someone | 如果我是他 我就会对人说 |
[07:07] | to please hold a gun to my head. | 请拿枪毙了我吧 |
[07:09] | He’s probably excited to be working for Paul Platt. | 能为保罗·普拉特工作 他一定很兴奋 |
[07:11] | Look at all these magazines | 看看这些杂志 |
[07:12] | calling him the next Martha Stewart. | 都称他是下一代的玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[07:12] | 玛莎·斯图尔特 美国家政女皇 出身微寒 经过多年苦心经营 成为美国第二富婆 | |
[07:15] | Someday, we’ll have articles about us. | 有一天 杂志也会有我们的专题的 |
[07:17] | You know, pictures of you and me | 还配上我们俩站在 |
[07:18] | standing outside our country home. | 我们别墅外的照片 |
[07:20] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:21] | We’re rich and still living together? | 我们有钱后还得一起住啊 |
[07:25] | Okay, she’s leaving. This is us. | 好了 她要走了 轮到我们了 |
[07:27] | About time. | 是该到我们了 |
[07:28] | Been sitting here so long my ass is asleep, | 坐等好久 我屁股都睡着了 |
[07:30] | which kind of goes against my theory that it won’t quit. | 但我是不会夹着屁股逃跑的 |
[07:35] | Hi, Paul’s going to be a little longer. | 保罗还有点事 请稍等 |
[07:36] | It’s fine. It’s just how much… | 没关系 不过还… |
[07:38] | Paul Platt parties, please hold. | 保罗·普拉特派对公司 请稍等 |
[07:39] | – Paul Platt parties… – How much longer… | -保罗·普拉特派对公司 -还得等… |
[07:40] | – Please hold. – Me or them? | -请稍等 -我们还是他们 |
[07:43] | I got the ass pins and needles. | 坐得姐屁股发麻 |
[07:45] | – Max. – What? We’re on hold. | -麦克斯 -干嘛 反正没轮到我们 |
[07:48] | Have a seat. Five more minutes. | 请坐吧 再稍等五分钟 |
[07:51] | Paul Platt parties. | 保罗·普拉特派对公司 |
[07:53] | The word “Party” at a party planner’s? | 派对公司墙上挂写着派对的画 |
[07:55] | Little obvious. | 脱裤子放屁嘛 |
[07:56] | Like me having art that says “will die alone.” | 跟我挂一幅”孤独终老”一样多余 |
[08:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[08:02] | I think this is Johnny’s art. No way. | 不会吧 这是强尼画的 |
[08:04] | “No way” is right. Johnny’s a nobody. | 当然不会 强尼只是小角色 |
[08:07] | Paul Platt wouldn’t have a framed “Johnny” in his office. | 保罗·普拉特才不屑挂强尼的画呢 |
[08:09] | Look, signed “Jpeg.” That’s his tag. | 你看这签名 写着电子图档哥呢 |
[08:12] | Yo, what’s the deal with this art? | 这画谁画的啊 |
[08:14] | It’s a street artist. | 一个街头艺术家 |
[08:15] | Everyone’s getting really into him now. | 最近还挺火热的 |
[08:16] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:17] | He was trying to get into me a few months ago. | 几个月前他也想跟我”搞”得火热呢 |
[08:22] | It was more emotional than that. | 其实是有故事的啦 |
[08:24] | He cheated on his girlfriend with her | 他搞外遇来找她 |
[08:26] | and then blew her off. | 后来又把她甩了 |
[08:27] | It was really hard for us. | 这事情伤我们挺深的 |
[08:29] | And you thought me slapping my ass | 靠 我拍屁股不适当 |
[08:31] | in front of him was inappropriate? | 你说这些话就适当啊 |
[08:35] | – Wow, Johnny made it. – Well, good for him. | -强尼成功啦 -恭喜他 |
[08:37] | He’s making it, we’re making it… | 他平步青云 我们也快了 |
[08:39] | We’re making it? | 我们快成功个屁 |
[08:40] | I magic-markered over the scuffs on my boot, | 我还得用油性笔给我的靴子补色 |
[08:43] | and we can’t even get past | 而且我们连穷人版 |
[08:44] | the poor man’s John Cusack over there. | 约翰·库萨克这一关都过不去 |
[08:47] | Max, we are making it. | 麦克斯 我们成功在望 |
[08:50] | We’ve come a long way. | 我们度过了这么多难关 |
[08:51] | We haven’t used Starbucks napkins | 我们都没用星巴克餐巾纸 |
[08:52] | for toilet paper in months. | 当厕纸好久了 |
[08:55] | And now, look where we are. | 你看 我们现在的进度 |
[08:56] | We’ve got a meeting with Paul Platt. | 到现在 居然能有机会见保罗·普拉特 |
[08:59] | Say it, “we’re making it.” | 快说 “我们成功在望” |
[09:01] | I’m serious. Say it, Max. | 我是认真的 你得说出口 |
[09:03] | We are making it. | 我们成功在望 |
[09:04] | Okay, we’re making it. | 好啦 我们成功在望 |
[09:06] | – Caroline channing. – This is us! | -卡洛琳·钱宁 -到我们了 |
[09:10] | – Ahh. – What, five more minutes? | -这个嘛… -又怎么了 再等五分钟吗 |
[09:13] | Monday at 4:00. Something came up. | 突然有要事 改约周一下午4点了 |
[09:15] | Oh, okay. Well, Monday at 4:00. | 好吧 周一下午4点 |
[09:18] | There’s no Monday at 4:00. | 他不会见我们了 对吧 |
[09:19] | He said Monday at 4:00. Monday at 4:00, right? | 他说了周一下午4点 没骗人吧 |
[09:21] | Absolutely. Monday at 4:00. | 当然没有 周一下午4点见 |
[09:23] | There is no Monday at 4:00. | 他不会见你们了 |
[09:26] | I’m confused. Is there a Monday at 4:00? | 我有点糊涂了 他到底要不要见我们呀 |
[09:28] | In the books, Monday at 4:00. Paul can’t wait. | 白纸黑字写着 周一下午4点 保罗等不及了 |
[09:30] | There is no Monday at 4:00. | 他压根没有要见你们 |
[09:33] | I don’t understand. Are we coming in Monday at 4:00? | 我搞糊涂了 我们是来还是不来啊 |
[09:36] | Absolutely. Paul’s a big fan. | 当然来啊 保罗很喜欢你们 |
[09:38] | Don’t come in on Monday. | 周一别来了 |
[09:41] | Can you please tell me what’s going on? | 你能解释一下到底怎么了吗 |
[09:44] | See, it’s this news about your father being moved | 最近新闻在报导你老爸被转移到 |
[09:47] | to a cushy white collar prison this week. | 舒坦的高智慧罪犯监狱 |
[09:49] | Paul can’t have anything to do with someone named Channing, | 保罗不敢跟叫”钱宁”的人扯上关系 |
[09:51] | ’cause everyone in New York is pissed. | 毕竟全市都在不爽”钱宁”呢 |
[09:55] | Look at all that. It never stops. | 你看 我的过去阴魂不散 |
[09:57] | How much more of this do I have to take? | 我还得再受多少折磨啊 |
[09:59] | So we’ll see you on Monday! | 所以我们周一见吧 |
[10:00] | Don’t come. | 别来了 |
[10:03] | I woke my ass up for this? | 靠 早知道不叫我屁股起床了 |
[10:09] | Mmm. This was delicious, Max. | 麦克斯 小蛋糕太好吃了 |
[10:13] | Here’s a $20. Keep the change. | 给你20块吧 不用找钱了 |
[10:15] | What are you doing, Sophie? | 苏菲 你这是干嘛 |
[10:16] | You don’t pay for the cupcakes. | 我不会收你小蛋糕钱的 |
[10:18] | No, take it for your business. | 为了生意而收下吧 |
[10:20] | Ever since your big party planner meeting went bust, | 你们跟派对大师的面谈失败后 |
[10:23] | I was worried that you two girls | 我就一直很担心你们 |
[10:24] | might form a joint suicide pact. | 会办一个自杀姐妹会 |
[10:29] | Nah, we’re not that organized. | 放心 我们没那种组织力 |
[10:33] | So how’s Caroline today? | 卡洛琳心情如何 |
[10:35] | She’s handling it all better than I thought. | 比我想象中的好多了 |
[10:37] | She’s with her father’s lawyer right now, | 她去见她爸爸的代表律师了 |
[10:39] | trying to figure out the best time for her | 想趁她老爸移监前 |
[10:40] | to go out to the prison to see him before he’s moved. | 找出一个好时机去探访他 |
[10:43] | Oh, that is my new phone. | 是我的新手机 |
[10:47] | You know there’s a phone stuck to that gay Furby, right? | 你的基佬娃娃上还粘了支手机呢 |
[10:51] | Yes, this is from my favorite store on 14th street, | 这是我去14街上 我最爱的店买来的呢 |
[10:55] | Rhinestoned. | 店名叫”人造钻石” |
[10:57] | Oh, it’s just a text from my driver. | 是我司机发来的短信 |
[10:59] | He’s waiting out front. | 他在楼下等了 |
[11:01] | Why don’t you just invite Oleg inside? | 直接叫奥列格上来不就好了吗 |
[11:03] | I’m not sure yet he deserves to come inside. | 我还不确定他是否够格进来 |
[11:06] | Well, from what I heard, he’s already come inside. | 据我所知 他不是早够格”进入”了吗 |
[11:11] | Oh, Max, I love it when you’re dirty! | 麦克斯 我就爱听你说荤段子 |
[11:15] | Hey, how’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[11:17] | Well, according to my father’s lawyer, | 根据我父亲的律师所说 |
[11:18] | the prison is surrounded by so much press | 监狱被太多媒体包围 |
[11:21] | that daddy doesn’t want me to come out there | 老爸不想我出现 |
[11:22] | and be exploited all over again. | 然后被媒体再度生吞活剥 |
[11:24] | Why is he still the only news story out there? | 为啥就没有其他大新闻了啊 |
[11:26] | Well, the good news is, | 别气 好歹今天 |
[11:28] | your hair is especially shiny today. | 你的头发超闪闪动人啊 |
[11:32] | It is? Thanks, Sophie. | 真的吗 谢了 苏菲 |
[11:34] | So try not to kill yourself. | 听完就别想着自杀了哦 |
[11:37] | Well, if I didn’t kill myself reading these in the car, | 我在车上读这些信时 都没跑去死 |
[11:40] | I won’t. | 现在也不会了 |
[11:41] | Hate mail. | 怒骂信 |
[11:42] | It was being held at my old P.O. Box. | 这些全都寄到了我以前的邮箱 |
[11:44] | My father’s lawyer picked it up for me. | 我父亲的律师帮我收的信 |
[11:47] | Why didn’t he just punch you in the face and call it a day? | 他何不直接扁你一拳就算了 |
[11:49] | I know, it’s like the end of Miracle on 34th street, | 对啊 这跟《34街的奇迹》的结局差不多 |
[11:52] | only everyone’s calling me a bitch. | 差别只是 大家都叫我贱货 |
[11:54] | Oh, come on, not everyone is calling you a bitch. | 也不是大家都骂你贱货的吧 |
[11:58] | “Dear bitch, I hate you.” | “贱货你好 我恨你” |
[12:02] | “If I ever see you on the street, I will…” | “哪天让我在街上见到你 我一定… |
[12:04] | shake your hand and wish you well, | 会跟你握手 然后祝福你平安 |
[12:07] | as you have been through so very much. | 希望你能雨过天晴” |
[12:09] | That is not what that says. | 信上才不是这么写呢 |
[12:11] | It might be. | 也是有可能啊 |
[12:12] | It’s hard to read his actual words, | 他这血书字迹太潦草 |
[12:13] | as they are written in blood. | 什么内容都有可能啊 |
[12:15] | Oh, look how fancy. This is not hate mail. | 好华丽的信封 这不是怒骂信啊 |
[12:19] | No, this is invitation to Metropolitan Museum annual gala. | 是邀请参加大都会博物馆的年度晚会 |
[12:24] | It is? | 是吗 |
[12:26] | This is my favorite social event in all of New York. | 这是我在纽约最爱的社交活动了 |
[12:29] | I’ve gone every year since I was 18. | 18岁那年起 我每年都去了 |
[12:31] | It’s a fashion ball at the museum of art… | 这是在美术博物馆里的时尚舞会 |
[12:32] | Yeah, I know what it is. | 我知道那是干嘛的 |
[12:33] | – I catered it last year. – Max, how weird. | -我去年去当过服务生呢 -麦克斯 太巧了吧 |
[12:36] | We were probably right in the very same room. | 没准去年我们就再同一个房间里 |
[12:38] | Then there’s a good chance I spit in your drink. | 那我很可能有往你饮料吐过口水哦 |
[12:41] | Not really, unless you were acting all prissy and demanding. | 也不见得 除非你当时又霸道又烦人 |
[12:44] | There’s a good chance you spit in my drink. | 那还真有可能给饮料吐过口水 |
[12:47] | Well, see? This is happy news. | 你们看 还是有好消息的 |
[12:50] | No, as much as I want to, I can’t go. | 我是想去啊 可我去不了 |
[12:53] | Everybody hates me. | 大家都恨我 |
[12:54] | And much worse, I have nothing to wear, | 更惨的是 我没礼服穿 |
[12:57] | and if you’re gonna be hated, you better look damn good. | 要当过街老鼠 也要当最美的老鼠 |
[13:00] | I give up. That invitation finally broke me. | 我放弃 这邀请函是压倒我的最后一根稻草 |
[13:04] | Why are you pulling down your bed? | 你干嘛把床拉下来啊 |
[13:06] | Because I don’t have a door to slam. | 因为我没有房门可以让我甩 |
[13:08] | Hell, I don’t even have a door! | 我连门都没有 |
[13:10] | Everything’s been taken away, Max… | 什么东西都没了 麦克斯 |
[13:12] | My fortune, my business career, | 亿万家产 工作 |
[13:14] | my social life, my sweet, sweet horse. | 亲朋好友 跟我最爱的小马 |
[13:16] | Okay, take a nap. You’re upset. | 你还是去睡吧 你心情不好 |
[13:18] | You have a good reason to be. | 你有心情不好的理由 |
[13:20] | A good reason? | 而且不止一个哟 |
[13:22] | I say she has 200, 300 good reasons. | 她有足足2 300个理由呢 |
[13:25] | I mean, read these. | 你也来读读 |
[13:27] | These are like letters to the devil. | 这些简直是死亡催命符 |
[13:30] | I’m just going to get in there and never get out. | 我要上床 从此长赖不起 |
[13:34] | Close it up, Max. Put me in the wall. | 麦克斯 把我合上去 夹进墙吧 |
[13:36] | No, it’s really hard to close it when you’re in there. | 没办法 你躺在上面时合不上去 |
[13:38] | I’ve tried. | 我早试过了 |
[13:40] | Look, I know it’s not even remotely close | 我知道现在跟你以前相比 |
[13:42] | to what you had before, | 有着天壤之别 |
[13:44] | but we do have our cupcake business | 可我们还有小蛋糕生意啊 |
[13:45] | and our purple stove, and we do have $922. | 还有紫色烤箱 还有922块的开店基金 |
[13:49] | And we’re gonna make it. | 我们成功在望 |
[13:52] | Wall me. | 夹 爆 我 |
[13:55] | Come on, all you need is a big, glamorous party. | 你不就需要一个大派对让你崭露头角嘛 |
[14:00] | I mean, look at all the celebrities that are on the list | 你看邀请名单上的名流 |
[14:04] | Martha Stewart, | 玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[14:06] | Justin Timberlake… | 贾斯丁·汀布莱克 |
[14:07] | Ooh, Hugh Jackman! | 休·杰克曼 |
[14:10] | Oh, I like to call him “Huge” Jackman, | 我都喜欢叫他巨根·杰克曼 |
[14:12] | because I bet he has a big penis. | 因为我猜他一定有”巨根” |
[14:16] | Wall me. | 夹 爆 我 |
[14:25] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢啦 |
[14:27] | Welcome home, buddy. | 欢迎回家啊 栗宝 |
[14:30] | As you can see, we haven’t put the pool in yet. | 如你所见到的 我们还没弄好泳池 |
[14:32] | We’ll get to it. | 以后会弄的 |
[14:33] | Tree, grill, shovel… usual cast of characters. | 树 烤炉 铲子 你的老朋友们都在 |
[14:36] | Now, I am going to take you in to her, | 我现在就带你去见她吧 |
[14:39] | but I should warn you. | 不过我先警告你 |
[14:40] | She hasn’t been out of bed for two days, | 她两天没下床了 |
[14:42] | and that means no tooth brushing and it’s bad up in there. | 她那两天没刷过牙的嘴 口气很惊人的 |
[14:45] | I’m pretty sure horses have a keen sense of smell, | 我猜你们马的嗅觉应该很好 |
[14:47] | so just be prepared. | 所以你还是做好心理准备 |
[14:51] | I missed you, too. | 我也很想你啊 栗宝 |
[14:57] | Max, I’m trying to sleep. Take your boots off. | 麦克斯 我在睡觉呢 脱鞋好吗 |
[15:00] | Caroline, I have something for you. | 卡洛琳 我有东西要给你看哦 |
[15:03] | Go away. I’m dead. | 此人已死 有事烧纸 |
[15:06] | Jeez, and you said my breath was bad. | 天啊 你还嫌我嘴臭 |
[15:10] | You have a visitor, someone you love. | 你有个访客哦 你很爱他呢 |
[15:14] | Chestnut! Chestnut, hi, baby, hi. | 栗宝 栗宝 宝贝你来啦 |
[15:19] | How did he get here? | 他怎么来的 |
[15:21] | I went to Peach and told her | 我去找了琵琪 跟她说 |
[15:22] | it was a matter of life and death | 人命关天 |
[15:24] | and we had to have him back. | 必须得把栗宝带回来 |
[15:25] | And what, she just gave him back to you? | 她就这么让你把他带走啊 |
[15:27] | Well, I did have to agree to come back and babysit | 我还得同意我这一生每周都得去 |
[15:30] | one day a week for the rest of my life, | 照看她的小孩一天 |
[15:32] | but hell, Chestnut’s home. | 随便啦 反正栗宝回来啦 |
[15:34] | Max, thank you so much. You brought me back to life. | 麦克斯 谢谢你 你让我重获新生 |
[15:37] | Oh, my God, don’t exhale on me. | 求你了 别对我吐气好吗 |
[15:38] | Your breath is like you went down on a brussels sprout. | 你的口气跟吃过大便似地 |
[15:41] | Tip your head that way. | 把你的头转走 |
[15:43] | Chestnut, Chestnut. | 栗宝 栗宝 |
[15:46] | Don’t breathe on him either! | 也别对他吐气好吗 |
[15:48] | His whole head is a nose. He can’t handle that. | 他的鼻子占了头大半 你想熏死他啊 |
[15:51] | Chestnut’s home. | 栗宝回家啦 |
[15:58] | Han, I’m so excited. | 阿憨 我好开心啊 |
[15:59] | Did you hear my horse is back? | 听说我的小栗宝回家的事了吗 |
[16:01] | This is not conversation. | 你这不是找我聊天 |
[16:03] | This is just the other thing you say. | 你只是在对我宣布事情 |
[16:05] | “My cupcake business, my horse, | “我的小蛋糕生意 我的马 |
[16:07] | my horse, my cupcake business.” | 我的马 我的小蛋糕生意” |
[16:09] | Well, in case anyone’s interested, | 以防有人想知道 |
[16:10] | my ferret’s name is Alvin. | 我的宠物名字叫艾文 |
[16:13] | And Alvin’s telling his friends | 艾文也告诉他的朋友 |
[16:15] | he has a pet named han. | 他的宠物名字叫阿憨 |
[16:18] | Hey, Earl. Long time, no see. | 厄尔 好久不见啊 |
[16:20] | Well, well, well, Johnny. | 哎哟 是强尼啊 |
[16:23] | If it isn’t the famous street artist. | 传说中的那位街头画家 |
[16:25] | Well, I’m hardly famous. | 也没到传说中啦 |
[16:27] | You got that right. | 没错 |
[16:28] | My remark was laced with sarcasm. | 我单纯是想讽刺你 |
[16:33] | Can you tell Max I’m here? | 能告诉麦克斯我来了吗 |
[16:34] | That depends. Are you still a two-timing bum? | 不好说 你还是脚踏两船吗 |
[16:38] | That’s his name, don’t wear it out. | 那是他的乳名 直呼不得 |
[16:41] | Hiya, slugger. | 好久不见啊 小猛女 |
[16:43] | Can you do me a favor and call Earl off? | 能帮我让厄尔消停消停吗 |
[16:44] | I may be on day six of my p90x, | 虽然我也勤于锻炼 |
[16:47] | but I’m in no shape to take on a heavyweight like him. | 但我是打不过他这种强大选手的 |
[16:51] | It’s okay, Earl, we’re cool. | 没事了 厄尔 |
[16:53] | Well, I am. He’s just riding my fumes. | 他在姐身后吃尘呢 |
[16:55] | So, uh, where’s your section? | 你管哪区呢 |
[16:57] | – Counter. – Hm, same ol’, same ol’. | -吧台 -老样子啊 老样子 |
[17:05] | Johnny’s in the diner. | 强尼来餐厅了 |
[17:06] | Why is he here? It can’t be to eat. | 他来干嘛啊 肯定不是来吃东西 |
[17:09] | He’s “made it.” He eats “made it food” now. | 人家成功了 只吃成功人士的食物 |
[17:11] | Well, obviously, he’s here to see you. | 他明显是来找你的 |
[17:14] | Or else he won the award for biggest lying jerk in New York, | 不然就是他赢了”纽约最佳爱情骗子奖” |
[17:17] | and this is the first stop on his press tour. | 餐厅是他巡回的第一站 |
[17:19] | Well, I don’t know why he’s here, | 我不知道他来干嘛 |
[17:20] | but you better come with me. | 不过你最后还是陪着我吧 |
[17:22] | He looks really good, so I’m not listening | 他帅气逼人 我完全没听进 |
[17:24] | to a thing coming out of his pretty mouth. | 他帅唇吐出的任何一句话 |
[17:28] | Well, I was gonna ask what the specials were, | 本来想问你今天有什么特餐 |
[17:30] | but you know what? Can I actually just get | 不过还是算了 我能就点一个 |
[17:31] | one of Max’s homemade cupcakes? | 麦克斯自制小蛋糕吗 |
[17:33] | – Okay, which flavor? – Surprise me. | -行啊 什么口味 -给我个惊喜 |
[17:36] | Kind of like how you surprised her with your girlfriend? | 跟你有女朋友一样让麦克斯”惊喜”吗 |
[17:39] | Okay, I’m starting to get a vibe here, | 好吧 我知道你们的意思了 |
[17:41] | and that’s why I came in, because I feel bad, | 我也是为了这事而来 我心有愧疚 |
[17:44] | the way things went down between us, | 来为我们的不欢而散 |
[17:46] | and I came to say good-bye | 画下句点 和你道别 |
[17:48] | because I’m moving. | 我很快就要搬走了 |
[17:49] | Oh, moving. To where? | 搬走 搬去哪里啊 |
[17:51] | – Manhattan. – Manhattan? | -曼哈顿 -曼哈顿啊 |
[17:53] | That hardly calls for a good-bye speech. | 搬去那里还道个屁别啊 |
[17:55] | It’s over there. | 离得很近好吗 |
[17:57] | Yeah, I know, but it’s a big change for me, | 但搬过去就是两个世界了 |
[18:00] | and we’re not going to be rolling | 我们将不再是 |
[18:01] | in the same circles anymore, | 一个圈子的人 |
[18:02] | and I’m getting married… over there. | 我也要去那边 结婚了 |
[18:06] | Well, at least you and your girlfriend worked it out. | 起码你跟你那女朋友修成正果了 |
[18:09] | Actually, we broke up. | 其实我们分手了 |
[18:11] | This is someone I met a couple months ago. | 我是要跟几个月前认识的另一个女人结婚 |
[18:15] | I was only watching his lips, | 我刚只读他的唇了 |
[18:17] | but did they just say what I think they said? | 但他刚才说的话我没看错吧 |
[18:22] | Well, there’s your cupcake. That’ll be $5. | 给 你要的小蛋糕 5块钱 |
[18:25] | The price has gone up. Yeah, we’re successful now. | 没错 涨价了 我们现在也是成功人士了 |
[18:28] | In fact, we may be working with Martha Stewart. | 我们可能要跟家政女皇合作了呢 |
[18:31] | Caroline knows her from, you know, before. | 卡洛琳以前跟她有些关系 |
[18:35] | We’re gonna talk it over with her the met gala ball | 卡洛琳获邀去博物馆的年度晚会 |
[18:37] | at that Caroline got invited to. | 我们会在那里跟她详谈 |
[18:38] | Martha’s on the committee. Caroline goes every year. | 玛莎是委员会的人 而卡洛琳也年年出席 |
[18:40] | Not a big deal. | 小事一桩啦 |
[18:42] | My first time. Not a big deal either. | 虽然我是第一次 不过也没啥啦 |
[18:44] | In fact, none of it’s a big deal, | 说实在的 全都没什么嘛 |
[18:45] | just two girls who are making it | 不过就是两个成功在望的姑娘 |
[18:48] | but who choose to stay in Brooklyn ’cause we’re cool. | 因为个性帅气 所以留在布鲁克林奋斗嘛 |
[18:51] | That’s awesome, Max. That’s awesome. | 恭喜你啊 麦克斯 真心恭喜 |
[18:54] | It’s just funny, because whenever I think of you, | 你知道吗 每当我想起你时 |
[18:55] | I think of you in this diner in that uniform. | 总是浮现你在这餐厅穿着制服的画面 |
[18:59] | In a good way. | 不是贬低你哦 |
[19:05] | You want money now? | 你要收钱吗 |
[19:06] | Yeah. It’s business. | 是啊 在商言商嘛 |
[19:08] | It’s not like we had a relationship or anything. | 我们又不是在一起或什么的 |
[19:11] | In fact, you can pay Caroline. | 其实你还是付给卡洛琳吧 |
[19:12] | She’s the money. I’m the artist. | 她管账 我管创作 |
[19:16] | You know, I’m doing pretty well as an artist myself. | 我的创作生涯最近也挺一帆风顺呢 |
[19:20] | I’ve been selling a lot of my stuff. | 卖了不少我的作品 |
[19:22] | Really? We hadn’t heard. | 是吗 没听说过 |
[19:24] | And there’s your cupcake. | 你要的小蛋糕 |
[19:26] | In case you didn’t notice, that container’s to go. | 放在”外带”盒子里了 懂意思吧 |
[19:28] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[19:32] | He’s gone. I got rid of him. | 他走了 我把他撵走了 |
[19:33] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[19:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[19:37] | Punching cheesecakes. | 捶起司蛋糕 |
[19:40] | It’s my version of going to bed for two days. | 你不爽就睡两天 我不爽就捶两个 |
[19:42] | Are you more upset about the marriage thing or the uniform thing? | 你比较气婚事还是气制服的事啊 |
[19:46] | Oh, this isn’t about Johnny. I’m mad at the cheesecakes. | 跟他无关 我就气这些起司蛋糕 |
[19:48] | They were supposed to have cherries on top, | 不是应该有樱桃在上面的吗 |
[19:50] | and I wanted cherries! | 老娘要樱桃 |
[19:53] | Why not me? | 为什么不是我 |
[19:57] | Okay, maybe it’s half no cherries, half Johnny. | 好吧 一半是气樱桃 一半气强尼 |
[20:00] | Nothing ever does work out for us. | 我们从没一帆风顺过 |
[20:02] | And then I hear myself saying all that ridiculous stuff | 然后听到自己瞎扯的那些 |
[20:04] | about us talking to Martha Stewart at the gala. | 跟家政女皇合作的事情 |
[20:06] | I mean, what was that? It’s insane. | 那简直就是痴人说梦嘛 |
[20:09] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[20:10] | Wait, seriously, is it? | 说真的 真是痴人说梦吗 |
[20:12] | Or is it just insane enough to be genius? | 还是那其实是大智若愚呢 |
[20:15] | Max, we have the invitation. She’ll be there. | 麦克斯 我们有邀请函 她又会在场 |
[20:17] | Why are we wasting our time with Paul Platt | 我们干嘛浪费时间找保罗啊 |
[20:19] | when we can meet the real thing? | 玛莎才是真正的风云人物 |
[20:20] | We can take Martha our best cupcake, | 带我们最好吃的小蛋糕给玛莎 |
[20:22] | explain our situation, | 解释我们的情况 |
[20:23] | and maybe… maybe she’ll talk to us. | 说不定她会愿意给我们个机会 |
[20:25] | I mean, she was a girl with a dream once, too, | 她也是一步一步爬上来的嘛 |
[20:27] | and she certainly understands hard times. | 想必她能了解谷底奋战的心情 |
[20:31] | You are talking about us stalking Martha Stewart. | 是要我们去跟踪玛莎·斯图尔特吗 |
[20:34] | I am talking about us stalking Martha Stewart! | 没错 就是这样 |
[20:38] | I even have my gorgeous Judith leiber jeweled cupcake purse | 我还有个小蛋糕造型的名牌包包 |
[20:41] | to smuggle the cupcake in. It’s perfect. | 来偷带小蛋糕进去 简直是天造地设啊 |
[20:43] | I knew there was a reason I took that from the townhouse. | 把那个包偷出来果然是冥冥中的安排啊 |
[20:45] | Great, you have a cupcake and a cupcake purse. | 太好了 我们有蛋糕跟蛋糕包 |
[20:49] | What else are we gonna wear to the ball, Cinderella? | 那我们该穿什么去舞会呢 灰姑娘 |
[20:51] | Are the rats in the alley gonna whip us up some ball gowns? | 难道防火巷里的老鼠会帮我们织礼服吗 |
[20:54] | I mean, it’s not exactly like we have a fairy godmother. | 我们又没有个神仙教母 |
[20:57] | Hey, look, girls! | 姑娘们 |
[20:59] | I got myself a crown and a wand at Rhinestoned. | 我在我最爱的店里买了皇冠跟魔棒呢 |
[21:05] | I’ll have the soup in my booth. | 把汤送来我的卡座吧 |
[21:12] | Well, this is as close to a fairytale | 反正这估计是我们这辈子 |
[21:15] | as you and I are ever gonna get, so what the hell? | 最接近美梦成真的时刻了 那就做吧 |
[21:18] | Max, does that mean we’re gonna find a way to go to the ball? | 麦克斯 就是说我们要想办法混进舞会吗 |
[21:20] | Oh, yeah. Get your cupcake on, | 是啊 备妥小蛋糕吧 |
[21:23] | ’cause we’re gonna get balled. | 要开始”混入舞会大作战”啦 |
[21:31] | Sophie, this is so generous of you | 苏菲 感谢你慷慨解囊 |
[21:33] | to offer to buy us dresses for the gala, | 愿意帮我们买晚宴穿的裙子 |
[21:35] | but as much as my shoes love being back | 不过尽管我的鞋子很开心能 |
[21:37] | in their place of birth… | 回到”出生地” |
[21:38] | Oh, your shoes were born here? | 哇 你的鞋子是在这”出生”的呀 |
[21:40] | Mine were born in China, | 我的鞋在中国出生 |
[21:41] | but I adopted them at Payless. | 然后被我从网上鞋店”领养”回家 |
[21:43] | Maybe we should find something cheaper, | 或许我们应该去寄卖店 |
[21:45] | at one of those consignment stores. | 淘两件便宜货 |
[21:47] | “Consignment stores”? | “寄卖店” |
[21:49] | Come on, what are we, gypsies? | 拜托 你当我们是游牧民族啊 |
[21:51] | This is big fancy ball. We need ball gowns. | 要去华丽的盛会 就得盛装打扮啊 |
[21:55] | Never really been a fan of balls. | 我从来不喜欢参加舞会[蛋蛋] |
[21:57] | In fact, always thought they got in the way, | 老实说 我总觉得它们挺碍事 |
[21:59] | but here we are. | 可我们始终是来了 |
[22:01] | Well, we do have to look amazing | 如果我们要带着小蛋糕 |
[22:02] | if we’re approaching Martha Stewart with a cupcake, | 接近玛莎·斯图尔特 就必须得打扮得美美的 |
[22:04] | so we’ll find a way to pay you back | 钱我们会想办法还你的 |
[22:06] | and start by doing some cleaning jobs for you for free. | 不然先从免费帮你打扫房子开始好了 |
[22:09] | No! | 不用 |
[22:10] | Every year I give money to charity, | 我每年都捐钱给慈善机构 |
[22:13] | and I like you two girls way more than the babies | 而且相比那些孩子阴暗的假笑 |
[22:15] | with the broken smiles. | 我更喜欢你们俩姑娘 |
[22:18] | So don’t worry. I got plenty of cash. | 所以别担心 姐可是带足了钱 |
[22:21] | Aww, a roll of hundreds. | 哇 一捆百元大钞 |
[22:23] | Reminds me of my Christmas stocking stuffers. | 我以前圣诞袜也用这个填充 |
[22:28] | Yeah, this is fun day. | 今天真好玩 |
[22:29] | I’m like Richard Gere and you’re my two hookers. | 我就像理查·基尔 而你们俩是我的风月佳人 |
[22:29] | 理查·基尔 美国著名男演员 在《风月俏佳人》中扮演爱上妓女的钻石王老五 | |
[22:34] | Well, when you put it like that, | 听你这么一说 |
[22:35] | I’m a little more comfortable. | 我心里舒服多了 |
[22:37] | Good afternoon. How can I help you? | 下午好 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[22:40] | Hi, how are you? We don’t have a lot of time. | 你好 我们赶时间 |
[22:43] | We have to be at work by 6:00. | 下午6点就得上班 |
[22:44] | Can you show us your best formal spring couture? | 麻烦把店里最好的春款晚礼服拿出来 |
[22:47] | Perhaps you ladies might be more comfortable | 或许你们去普通成衣店 |
[22:50] | down in ready-to-wear. | 比较合适吧 |
[22:51] | As I said, we’re in a bit of a rush. | 都说了我们赶时间 |
[22:53] | We might move a little quicker if you dropped the attitude | 如果你能摆低姿态 快点把衣服拿出来 |
[22:55] | and picked up some dresses. | 我们就能快点甩钱走人 |
[22:58] | Show her your wad. | 把你那捆大钞露出来 |
[23:01] | Let’s look at some dresses. | 很高兴为你们服务 |
[23:04] | Yeah, and get us some champagne, | 对了 要像电影那样 |
[23:06] | like in the movies. | 给我们上点香槟哦 |
[24:49] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[24:53] | Han, did you just go up on your tiptoes like a big boy? | 阿憨 你踮脚是为了显得个子高点吗 |
[24:56] | Well, I wasn’t expecting a photo opportunity. | 我不知道今天会需要拍照 |
[24:59] | And I left my Tom Cruise man-heels at home. | 所以我没穿汤姆·克鲁斯也爱穿的增高鞋来 |
[25:01] | Max, give him a break. | 麦克斯 别说他了 |
[25:02] | This is a man who was too short to be a jockey. | 这男人矮的都当不上马师 |
[25:05] | Oleg, give me your camera. | 奥列格 给我相机 |
[25:06] | I must approve picture. | 我得审核照片 |
[25:07] | We’ve taken it three times already. | 我们都拍了三次了 |
[25:09] | Han, if you want a nip slip, just ask. | 阿憨 如果你想要奶子走光照 就直说 |
[25:12] | My dress is too pretty for this conversation, | 我的衣服这么漂亮 不适合参与这种话题 |
[25:14] | so I’m gonna go get the cupcake from the refrigerator. | 所以我还是去冰箱把蛋糕拿出来吧 |
[25:17] | And I’m going to warm up my new town car for the ladies. | 那我先为姑娘们热一下我的加长新轿车 |
[25:20] | New? | 新车 |
[25:23] | What is this, 2002? | 如果现在是2002年 那就是新车 |
[25:26] | I hope so, | 我倒希望 |
[25:27] | then I will have chance to meet you for first time all over again. | 这样我就有机会重新与你相遇 |
[25:32] | Now this is not professional driver talk. | 这可不是专职司机该讲的话 |
[25:36] | Hey, fancy ball Buster, what’s your deal? | 舞会仙女婆婆 你这是闹哪样 |
[25:39] | You told him to get a dream and a drive, | 是你告诉他要有梦想与冲劲 |
[25:40] | and he did. | 现在他做到了 |
[25:41] | Max, I have two sore spots. | 麦克斯 我有两个痛处 |
[25:44] | Trusting men and… | 一个是相信男人 |
[25:46] | And here, where that crazy Jamaican | 另一个是这里 那个牙买加疯子 |
[25:47] | wove my extensions too tight. | 把我的头发接得太紧了 |
[25:50] | I’m thinking I should wait to put the cupcake | 我在想等下车之后 |
[25:52] | in the cupcake purse till we get out of the car. | 我再把小蛋糕放进小蛋糕包里 |
[25:54] | We want our beer batter maple bacon cupcake | 我要用混酒面粉加枫蜜培根小蛋糕 |
[25:56] | to represent our cupcake business. | 作为我们小蛋糕业务的招牌 |
[25:57] | We have a new record. | 她又刷新记录了 |
[25:58] | She cupcake four times in one speech. | 一口气居然说了四次小蛋糕 |
[26:03] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[26:04] | Upper East Side from Brooklyn at this time of day is crazy. | 这个点从布鲁克林去上东区该堵死了 |
[26:07] | But we came in here to show Earl. | 可我们来这是为了让厄尔看看 |
[26:09] | Maybe Earl decided not to come | 可能厄尔觉得今晚休息 |
[26:10] | since he had the night off. | 就不过来了吧 |
[26:11] | Max, we really should be there at the start. | 麦克斯 我们必须在一开始就到场 |
[26:13] | That’s prime Martha Stewart stalking time. | 那是偷偷接近玛莎·斯图尔特的最佳时机 |
[26:16] | You’re right. And Martha will probably | 你说得对 玛莎”很可能” |
[26:17] | have to leave early to get up to bake; | 会需要提早离场 回家干活 |
[26:19] | a little something I knows about. | 这方面我也经验丰富 |
[26:21] | The only difference between Martha and I | 我和玛莎唯一的区别是 |
[26:23] | is she probably doesn’t have to worry about | 她无需担心会吵醒 |
[26:24] | waking up her roommate who lives four feet from the oven. | 睡在烤箱四英尺之外的室友 |
[26:27] | But otherwise, twinsies! | 除此之外 毫无差别啊 |
[26:32] | Hold up, hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[26:35] | Earl, slow down, your heart. | 厄尔 慢点 你有心脏病 |
[26:37] | Sorry I’m late, ladies. | 抱歉来晚了 女士们 |
[26:39] | But if I run any faster, the cops tend to pull guns on me. | 我再跑快一点 警察会以为我是在逃嫌犯呢 |
[26:43] | Got held up at the florist shop, | 在花店耽搁了一会儿 |
[26:45] | but I made it. Here you go, ladies. | 还好及时赶到 给 女士们 |
[26:47] | Aww, Earl, you got us flowers? | 厄尔 你还专门给我们买花啊 |
[26:50] | Wrist corsages. | 腕花 |
[26:51] | I hope they’re still in style. | 希望现在还流行这个 |
[26:53] | They’re a classic, Earl. | 经典永垂不朽 厄尔 |
[26:54] | Like you. | 跟你一样 |
[26:58] | Mmm, that was worth the run. | 这趟跑得真值 |
[27:02] | Let’s go, ladies. | 走吧 女士们 |
[27:03] | Oleg is waiting to drive you. | 奥列格等着载你们驶向目的地 |
[27:06] | And you drive me crazy. | 而你 载我驶向墓地 |
[27:09] | Yeah, yeah. Tell it to the marines. | 是呀是呀 这话跟海军陆战队说去 |
[27:12] | Here, Earl, take my phone. | 给 厄尔 帮我拿着手机 |
[27:13] | I can’t fit it in the purse with my cupcake. | 装了蛋糕 我的手包就装不下手机了 |
[27:16] | Have the best time in the world. | 祝你玩得愉快 |
[27:18] | And say hello to “Huge” Jackman for me. | 代我向”巨根”杰克曼问好 |
[27:30] | That is not a good sign. | 这可不是好兆头 |
[27:32] | That car is smoking harder than | 这车喷出来的烟比 |
[27:32] | 鲍勃·马利牙买加著名雷鬼英雄 他笃信视大麻为圣餐的斯塔法教 | |
[27:34] | Bob Marley on a rasta holiday. | 鲍勃·马利在斯塔法教日喷得还狠 |
[27:41] | Sophie, if my cousin Yuri said he would be here | 苏菲 如果我的表弟有利说 |
[27:44] | in half hour with parts to fix, | 他会在半小时内带着工具来修车 |
[27:46] | he will be here in half hour. | 他就一定会在半小时内到 |
[27:47] | Actually, it’s been 40 minutes. | 话说这都过了40分钟了吧 |
[27:49] | Your cousin is like you. | 你的表弟就跟你一样 |
[27:51] | He takes too long to come. | 死活不来[射] |
[27:53] | Oh, this is news. | 真新鲜 |
[27:54] | Suddenly a woman wants a man to finish fast. | 女人突然开始喜欢男人早早完事了 |
[27:57] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[27:58] | Sex is not a carnival cruise. | 做爱又不是邮轮可以慢慢开 |
[28:00] | I’m a busy woman. | 我很忙的 |
[28:02] | You get on, you get off. | 前脚上船 后脚下船 |
[28:04] | Can I get a hit off that? | 我能来一口吗 |
[28:06] | We’ll just have to wait, I guess. | 我猜就只能干等了 |
[28:08] | I mean, if I still lived in Manhattan, I’d hail a cab. | 如果我还住在曼哈顿 我可以打个车 |
[28:10] | But that’s not gonna happen out here in the boondocks! | 但我们是在荒郊野岭 所以求助无门 |
[28:13] | Plus, even if we could afford a cab, | 再说了 即使打得起车 |
[28:15] | we’d be stuck forever in rush hour gridlock. | 我们也会被困在高峰时期无尽的堵车中 |
[28:17] | Could you take it down a notch? | 你能小点声吗 |
[28:18] | Hipsters are starting to look at us | 嬉皮士们都看过来了 |
[28:19] | like we’re trying too hard. | 好像我们入戏太深似的 |
[28:22] | Where did Han go? | 阿憨去哪里了 |
[28:23] | He said he might have a plan. | 他说他可能有办法 |
[28:25] | Oh, my lord and Taylor! | 万能的主呀 |
[28:39] | That little mother can ride. | 那小玩意儿居然会骑 |
[28:49] | You two look like two princesses in a fairy tale. | 你们俩就像童话里的两位公主 |
[28:53] | Are you feeling safe? | 你怕不怕 |
[28:54] | I couldn’t feel any safer | 如果我们骑的是 |
[28:55] | if we were riding a rubber into town. | 塑胶小马 我就不怕 |
[28:58] | Here we go. Bye, guys. | 那我们走啦 再见 各位 |
[28:59] | – Bye. – Go, Chestnut! | -再见 -走吧 栗宝 |
[29:12] | Oh, check it out. You see what I see? | 快看 你也看见了吧 |
[29:15] | Hello, officers. | 你好 警官大人 |
[29:16] | We’re on way to the ball down the street, | 我们在去舞会的路上 |
[29:18] | and we were wondering if we could please leave | 我们想问能不能请你们 |
[29:19] | our horse with your horses? | 帮我看一下马 |
[29:21] | And I can save you the time | 你们也不必浪费时间 |
[29:22] | on the breathalyzer test; | 做酒精浓度测试 |
[29:23] | No, we are not drunk | 我们没喝醉 |
[29:25] | or on some bachelorette party scavenger hunt. | 也没在玩未婚女子派对的寻宝游戏 |
[29:27] | Our car broke down in Brooklyn, | 我们的车在布鲁克林坏了 |
[29:29] | so we rode over the Brooklyn bridge and up. | 我们是从布鲁克林大桥骑过来的 |
[29:31] | You rode a horse across the Brooklyn bridge? | 你骑着马在布鲁克林大桥上跑啊 |
[29:33] | That’s badass. | 真是酷毙了 |
[29:35] | Yes… And illegal. | 没错 同时也违法了 |
[29:38] | In that case, we took the tunnel. | 其实我们走的是隧道 |
[29:40] | Well, I think we can help you two ladies. | 没问题 我们可以帮忙 |
[29:42] | Not gonna happen, Dave. We’re on duty. | 不可能 戴夫 我们在值班呢 |
[29:44] | Officers, we’re already a little late. | 警官大人 我们已经迟到了 |
[29:46] | And with all due respect, we don’t have time | 恕我直言 我们真没时间 |
[29:48] | to play good cop, bad cop. | 玩好警察坏警察的游戏 |
[29:50] | Or in your cases, hot cop, hot cop. | 不过你们俩是 帅警察超帅警察 |
[29:53] | Well, I think we can help you ladies. | 没问题 我们可以帮忙 |
[29:56] | Let’s get you down off of there. | 先扶你们俩下来吧 |
[29:58] | I got the one in the low-cut. | 裙子低胸那个我来扶 |
[30:01] | Thanks officer hot and officer hotter. | 谢谢帅警官和超帅警官 |
[30:04] | You know I’m officer hotter, right? | 你知道超帅警官说的是我吧 |
[30:06] | Oh, come on, man. Have you seen me in my sunglasses? | 拜托 你见过哥戴墨镜的帅样吗 |
[30:08] | No contest. | 赢你几条街 |
[30:15] | Max, I’m really impressed with how well | 麦克斯 你穿着长裙 |
[30:17] | you’re maneuvering around in that long skirt. | 还能活动自如 真让我意外 |
[30:19] | Yeah, I was a serving wench at a medieval times restaurant. | 我在中世纪餐馆工作时穿过女仆装 |
[30:22] | It’s a breeze when I’m not carrying | 不用端着装满 |
[30:23] | a tray loaded with Turkey legs and ale. | 火鸡腿和啤酒的盘子 更让我身轻如燕 |
[30:26] | There’s the “will call” Table. | 预定零售台在那里 |
[30:28] | Walk in front and I’ll hide behind you, | 你走前面 我躲在你后面 |
[30:30] | as I’m the most hated woman in New York. | 因为我是全纽约最遭人恨的女人 |
[30:32] | So basically, I’m a human shield? | 所以我是来当人肉盾牌的吗 |
[30:34] | Well, you have more up here to stop anything. | 你上面比较”有料” 能抵挡一切 |
[30:39] | – Max! – What? | -麦克斯 -怎么了 |
[30:40] | Did someone pull a gun? | 有人掏枪吗 |
[30:41] | I knew that was gonna happen. | 我就知道会有状况发生 |
[30:43] | No, I screamed because I saw the couple | 不是 我尖叫是因为我看见 |
[30:45] | whose sworn statement put my father in prison. | 那对让我爸锒铛入狱的夫妇 |
[30:48] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[30:49] | Acid in your pretty face? | 有人用硫酸泼你的小脸吗 |
[30:52] | Sorry, I stayed up all night reading | 抱歉 我熬夜翻你的仇恨信 |
[30:53] | what people want to do to you in your hate mail. | 看看人们想怎么把你千刀万剐 |
[30:55] | What was it? | 又怎么了 |
[30:56] | I went down so fast, I may have smeared my cupcake. | 我蹲下太快 可能弄脏了我的小蛋糕 |
[30:56] | 麦克斯的不纯洁版本为 “帮人口交 下去得太快 结果全喷胸部上了” | |
[30:59] | That’s the filthiest sounding clean thing I ever heard. | 这是我听过最黄最”纯洁”的事了 |
[31:02] | It’s fine. Good. | 还好没事 |
[31:04] | Now let’s go get those cheap plastic security bracelets | 现在去拿两个会破坏我们华服整体美感的 |
[31:06] | that ruin our expensive gowns. | 廉价塑料安检手环 |
[31:10] | – Can I get your name? – Caroline… | -能告诉我你的名字吗 -卡洛琳 |
[31:12] | Channing. | 钱宁 |
[31:13] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 没听见 |
[31:15] | Caroline… | 卡洛琳 |
[31:16] | Channing. | 钱宁 |
[31:17] | What’s with you? Just say your name. | 你搞什么 快说名字 |
[31:19] | Channing. | 钱宁 |
[31:20] | Did you say channing? Caroline channing? | 你刚是说钱宁吗 卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[31:23] | Wait, are you that Caroline channing? | 慢着 你是那个卡洛琳·钱宁吗 |
[31:26] | Shh, yes, and I personally called the R.S.V.P. Number. | 对 我亲自打过电话问过主办方 |
[31:29] | It has to be there. | 肯定有我的名字 |
[31:31] | Channing, channing, channing… | 钱宁 钱宁 钱宁 |
[31:33] | No, I don’t see “Caroline channing.” | 没 我没看见有”卡洛琳·钱宁” |
[31:35] | Maybe it’s under my name. | 或许在我的名字下 |
[31:37] | Max black. I’m with her. | 麦克斯·布莱克 我们是一起的 |
[31:39] | Black… no, no, no, I don’t see any blacks here. | 布莱克 没没没 我没看见任何叫布莱克[黑人]的 |
[31:43] | You mean besides the ones working security? | 你是说除了在场的黑人保安吗 |
[31:46] | Let me check with Paul Platt, the party planner. | 我问下派对策划人保罗·普拉特吧 |
[31:49] | He’s on the phone with him right now. | 他的助手正在跟他通电话呢 |
[31:50] | – Hey, Brody. – Oh, no. | -布洛迪 -不是吧 |
[31:54] | There’s a problem with the list. | 名单有点问题 |
[31:56] | She’s not on it. Her. | 她不在名单上 就是她 |
[31:58] | Caroline channing. | 卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[32:01] | Paul, I’ve got Caroline channing, | 保罗 卡洛琳·钱宁来了 |
[32:02] | and she’s not on the list. | 可她不在名单上 |
[32:04] | If everybody in this line could just wait until | 后面派对的各位麻烦等等 |
[32:07] | we get the Caroline channing situation under control… | 我们要处理下卡洛琳·钱宁突发状况 |
[32:11] | If you say “Channing” One more time, | 如果你敢在大声喊一次”卡洛琳·钱宁” |
[32:13] | I’m going to actually pull your voice box out. | 老娘就把你的喉头给扯出来 |
[32:15] | And its s so much more violent than it sounds. | 做起来比听起来要暴力一百倍哦 |
[32:18] | Yes, Paul, I’ll tell them. | 好的 保罗 我会转告他们 |
[32:19] | There’s been a little mix-up. | 出现了点小状况 |
[32:20] | Five more minutes will get you right in. | 五分钟后就放你们进去 |
[32:22] | You’re not getting in. | 你们进不去 |
[32:26] | Well, that’s it. We tried. | 就这样吧 至少我们试了 |
[32:29] | – We gave it our best shot. – Oh, no. | -我们尽力了 -不要 |
[32:31] | This is the closest I have ever gotten | 这是我这辈子 |
[32:33] | to anything in my life almost working out. | 最接近成功的一次 |
[32:35] | – We are not giving up. – How are we getting in? | -我们不能放弃 -那我们怎么进去 |
[32:37] | – Security’s everywhere. – Yeah, out here, | -这全是保安 -对 这里全是 |
[32:40] | but not at the servers’ entrance. | 但服务员入口处没有 |
[32:41] | I catered this last year. | 我去年不是来过吗 |
[32:43] | That’s right, we’re going backdoor. | 没错 我们要走后门啦 |
[32:50] | That lady just punched me. | 那女的打了我一拳 |
[32:52] | I knew that was gonna happen! | 我就知道会有状况发生 |
[33:02] | So you can just walk in here? | 你就这么大摇大摆地走进来啊 |
[33:04] | Anyone can just walk right in? | 这里谁都可以随便进的吗 |
[33:07] | Well, it helps that last year | 去年我是靠跟里克 |
[33:08] | I made out with the tent flap guard, Rico, | 那个帐篷保安亲热 才进来的 |
[33:10] | but basically, yeah, anyone. | 但基本上谁都能进 |
[33:12] | When I think of all the times | 当我回想起过去 |
[33:13] | I left my purse on a table here unattended, | 我把钱包仍在桌子上跑掉时 |
[33:15] | I shudder… Shudder. | 我的心在颤抖啊 颤抖 |
[33:18] | Okay, so we can’t get in the actual building | 好啦 我们不装成服务员 |
[33:20] | without being caterers, | 进不去主楼 |
[33:21] | so we have to change into those uniforms. | 所以我们得换上制服 |
[33:23] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[33:24] | You never mentioned anything about | 你刚可没有跟我说 |
[33:26] | a rent-a-clothes situation. | 需要把礼服换掉哦 |
[33:28] | Small price to pay for us making it. | 想进去总得付出点代价嘛 |
[33:30] | Is it? Is it a small price to pay? | 是吗 这真的是小小的代价吗 |
[33:37] | Hurry, we have a superstar to stalk! | 快点 我们得跟踪大明星呢 |
[33:39] | I thought I would hate it, but I’m kind of into it. | 我原以为我会很抗拒 但我现在蛮喜欢的 |
[33:42] | I’m very Janelle Monae. | 我超像加奈儿·梦奈的 |
[33:43] | No, you’re Janelle I-have-no-Monae. | 不 你是加奈儿·恶梦吧 |
[33:46] | What are we going to do with our dresses? | 那我们的礼服怎么办 |
[33:48] | We can’t leave them out here. I need them inside. | 不能把它们留在这里 我进里面还要穿呢 |
[33:50] | I have to look amazing when I meet Martha Stewart. | 我必须美美的见玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[33:52] | What does it matter what we’re wearing? | 我们穿什么去见她很重要吗 |
[33:54] | We’re still going to be the two crazy girls | 反正我们是两个拿着小蛋糕 |
[33:55] | chasing her down with a cupcake. | 四处找她的疯婆子 |
[33:57] | That’s why it matters. | 所以衣着就更重要啦 |
[34:00] | I know. Here. | 我知道了 这里 |
[34:01] | Help me get the shelves out of this. | 帮我把架子拿出来 |
[34:03] | We can hang our dresses in here | 我们可以把礼服挂里面 |
[34:04] | – and push them in. – Brilliant. | -然后把它们推进去 -真聪明 |
[34:06] | Kind of like the Louis Vuitton travel wardrobe I used to have. | 这柜子有点像我以前的LV旅行衣柜 |
[34:09] | Or the service elevator I was born in. | 或者像我妈生我时的那个电梯 |
[34:14] | Coming through, hot food. | 借过 滚汤热菜 |
[34:16] | Look out, very hot! Man, it’s hot. | 小心 热气腾腾 天啊 热死了 |
[34:18] | You’re a waiter, not a weatherman. | 你是个服务员 不是气象员 |
[34:19] | Hey, pretty girls, | 美女 |
[34:20] | I like the way you push around that big steel box | 我喜欢你鼓捣大铁箱的方式 |
[34:22] | why don’t you come over here and I’ll have sex with you? | 你何不过来 让我打一炮 |
[34:27] | A display like that really makes you appreciate | 这样赤裸裸的言语 真让人感激 |
[34:29] | Oleg’s nuanced wit. | 奥列格恰如其分的调戏 |
[34:34] | Okay, let’s go right to the ladies room so we can change. | 好吧 我们直接去女厕所换衣服吧 |
[34:37] | Is it that way or that way? | 是走这边 还是那边 |
[34:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:41] | Shh, Johnny! | 强尼也在 |
[34:43] | How’d he get invited? | 怎么会邀请他 |
[34:44] | This used to be an exclusive event. | 这过去可是私人聚会 |
[34:46] | He’s “Made it,” | 他现在是”成功人士” |
[34:47] | he goes where “Made it” People go. | 当然去”成功人士”该去的地方 |
[34:49] | Why are we hiding from that lowlife? | 你干嘛躲着那个混蛋啊 |
[34:52] | If he sees me in another waiter uniform, | 如果他看见我穿着另一身服务生制服 |
[34:54] | I’m the sad girl always in the uniform. | 我永远都是穿制服的可怜姑娘 |
[34:56] | If he sees me in that dress at the ball, | 如果他在舞会上看见我穿着礼服出现 |
[34:57] | he can suck it. | 那他可以回家擦眼泪了 |
[34:59] | Ladies room, that way. | 女厕所 在那边 |
[35:08] | The ladies room is right down here. | 女厕所就在这里 |
[35:09] | Push harder. | 用力推 |
[35:12] | Harder! Do you want Martha to see you dressed like that? | 用力啊 你难道想穿成这样见玛莎吗 |
[35:15] | – Move! Coming through! – Excuse us. | -闪开 借过 -让一下 |
[35:16] | Food emergency. | 食物紧急情况 |
[35:19] | Fingers, fingers, fingers, fingers. | 我的手指 手指 手指 手指 |
[35:20] | Coming through, coming through. | 借过 借过 |
[35:21] | – Excuse us. – Look alive, red! | -让一下 -看着点 红姑娘 |
[35:23] | – I almost hit you. – Hold up. | -我差点撞到你了 -等等 |
[35:24] | Now just hold up. What is going on right now? | 你俩等等 这是怎么回事 |
[35:27] | You can’t bring food in here. | 你不能带食物进这儿 |
[35:29] | Oh, it’s not food. That would be weird. | 这不是食物 谁会带食物进来呀 |
[35:31] | It’s dresses. We have to change into these, | 这是礼服 我们得换上它 |
[35:33] | ’cause she has this guy she wants to impress, | 因为她要让一个男人刮目相看 |
[35:35] | and I have to change into it | 而我要换是因为 |
[35:36] | because I’m stalking Martha Stewart. | 我在跟踪玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[35:38] | Ooh, I’d be a terrible spy. | 啊哦 我一定是个烂间谍 |
[35:41] | Usually I don’t get the long stories | 通常在一晚结束后 |
[35:42] | till the end of the night, | 才有人跟我讲故事 |
[35:43] | and by then, the girls are crying | 那时 姑娘们会哭着 |
[35:45] | and begging me for Wisdom and tic tacs. | 求我给她们长长脑子 缩缩奶子 |
[35:48] | I’ll go first. | 我先去 |
[35:48] | I have to get two of these in one dress. | 把这”胸器”塞进一条裙子 需要点时间 |
[35:50] | Miss, do you have a shoehorn? | 女士 请问你有鞋拔子吗 |
[35:58] | Come on, Chanel shoes! | 快出来 香奈儿的鞋 |
[36:02] | Come on, Chanel knockoffs. | 快出来 山寨香奈儿 |
[36:05] | Why are you not dressed yet? | 你怎么还不换衣服 |
[36:06] | ‘Cause ladies take forever. | 因为女人上厕所慢死了 |
[36:08] | It’s all the spanx. | 都怪那些塑身裤 |
[36:11] | Well, go, use my stall. I want to go stick my head out, | 去 用我那间 我要伸个头出去 |
[36:13] | and see if I can scope out Johnny. | 看看能不能发现强尼 |
[36:17] | No, ma’am, no! Not fair, ma’am. | 不 女士 不 这不公平 |
[36:19] | Try the handicapper. This side. | 试试残疾人厕所 这边 |
[36:21] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[36:23] | I cannot get a break tonight. | 我今晚真是霉运不断 |
[36:29] | – Psst, yo, Max. – Johnny! | -麦克斯 -强尼 |
[36:34] | Who are you looking for? | 你在找谁 |
[36:35] | The Dominos guy. | 达美乐披萨仔 |
[36:37] | I was hiding in there, ’cause five more minutes, | 我躲在里面是因为再过五分钟 |
[36:38] | the pizza’s free. | 披萨就能免费吃 |
[36:41] | I was hoping I’d run into you. | 我还期待能遇见你呢 |
[36:42] | Eh, no big deal. | 也没什么好见的 |
[36:44] | Pretty big deal. You look amazing. | 当然不是 你看起美呆了 |
[36:46] | Amazing. I will go as far as amaze-balls. | 美得我蛋疼菊紧 虎躯一震 |
[36:50] | Thanks. | 多谢夸奖 |
[36:51] | You look like a guy in a commercial | 你看起像广告里那种 |
[36:53] | who has a ring and puppy hidden somewhere. | 藏着戒指和小狗的男人 |
[36:56] | Can you believe it? | 你能相信吗 |
[36:57] | We’re both at this shmancy thing. | 咱俩身穿锦衣华服 |
[36:59] | Look how far we’ve gotten. | 我们变化真大呀 |
[37:02] | Actually, when you think about it, | 其实当你静心一想 |
[37:03] | we didn’t get very far at all. | 你会发现我们都没变 |
[37:07] | Nope, you’re right. We didn’t. | 对 你说得对 的确没变 |
[37:10] | Yeah, why? | 为什么 |
[37:13] | Timing, I guess. | 时机不对吧 |
[37:15] | Timing? | 时机 |
[37:19] | Okay, whatever. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[37:21] | You know, from now on, when I think of you, | 从现在开始 每当我想起你 |
[37:23] | I’m gonna think of you in this and not the uniform. | 我会想着你身穿礼服 而不是制服的样子 |
[37:28] | You know, from now on, | 从现在开始 |
[37:30] | maybe you shouldn’t think of me at all. | 或许你就不该再想我 |
[37:34] | Gotta go, Mr. Manhattan. | 走啦 曼哈顿先生 |
[37:39] | That was awesome! Caroline, where are you? | 太棒了 卡洛琳 你在哪里 |
[37:41] | I’m almost dressed. | 我快穿好了 |
[37:43] | I just had the perfect in-your-face good-bye with Johnny. | 我刚跟强尼来了次完美的当面告别 |
[37:47] | And speaking of “in your face,” | 说到”当面” |
[37:49] | he couldn’t take his eyes off my boobs… | 他当着我的面 还直勾勾盯着我的胸 |
[37:52] | Boobs that he can never have, | 谁让他要结婚 |
[37:53] | now that he’s getting married. | 这对美胸从此跟他告别了 |
[37:59] | Damn, girl, you look good. What you doing later? | 靠 妹子 你真美 你晚点有活动吗 |
[38:01] | Can I get your number? | 能给我你的电话吗 |
[38:07] | Oh, no, the cupcake got a little smushed in my purse. | 天啊 小蛋糕在我的包包有点被砸碎了 |
[38:12] | We can’t show this to Martha Stewart now. | 我们不能拿给玛莎·斯图尔特了 |
[38:14] | Sure, we can. | 干嘛不可以 |
[38:14] | You think she never had a cupcake smush on her? | 你觉得她没被人用蛋糕糊过脸吗 |
[38:16] | I doubt that very much. | 我觉得没有 |
[38:18] | Martha Stewart is perfect. | 玛莎·斯图尔特是个完人 |
[38:20] | Her feet don’t even touch the ground. | 超凡脱俗 脚不着地 |
[38:21] | The woman probably doesn’t even go to the bathroom. | 可能连厕所都不需要上 |
[38:27] | Martha Stewart’s hardly perfect. | 人无完人 |
[38:29] | And how are you this evening? | 今晚过得好吗 |
[38:31] | No, you’re right, Martha Stewart isn’t perfect. | 你说得对 人无完人 她也不例外 |
[38:34] | Oh, I never said that! | 这话我可没说过 |
[38:37] | In fact, I hear she’s a real ballbuster. | 其实我听说她超爱虐男人的 |
[38:39] | You did not hear that. | 你什么都没听见 |
[38:41] | Yep, a real ballbuster, you know? | 真的 超爱虐男人 你知道吗 |
[38:43] | No, I do not know. | 我什么都不知道 |
[38:45] | Would you mind handing me a towelette please? | 能递块毛巾给我吗 |
[38:50] | Oh, one’s fine. Thank you so much. | 一块就行 谢谢 |
[38:52] | But the fact that Martha Stewart is so tough… | 但就是因为玛莎·斯图尔特那么强悍 |
[38:54] | Caroline, you need to get out here right now. | 卡洛琳 你得马上出来 |
[38:56] | The fact that she is a real ballbuster… | 那么爱虐男人 |
[39:00] | Oh, dear God, help me. | 神啊 救救我吧 |
[39:02] | Is what I like and respect about her. | 所以我才那么喜欢她和敬重她 |
[39:03] | I mean, the woman’s a genius. | 那个女人是个天才 |
[39:05] | Now it’s getting interesting. | 越来越有意思了 |
[39:07] | And besides, you can’t really believe gossip. | 而且 你不能听信传闻 |
[39:09] | Look at all that hate mail I got | 瞧瞧我收到的仇恨信 |
[39:10] | with people calling me a bitch, | 多少人骂我贱货啊 |
[39:12] | and I’m not a bitch. | 可其实我不是 |
[39:13] | Well, that’s debatable. | 这有待商议 |
[39:16] | – Martha Stewart, hi. – Hello. | -玛莎·斯图尔特 你好 -你好啊 |
[39:19] | I’m Caroline, and this is my business partner, Max, | 我是卡洛琳 这是我的生意伙伴麦克斯 |
[39:22] | and we have a start-up cupcake business. | 我们的小蛋糕生意刚起步 |
[39:23] | Dude, are you serious? You’re still going for it. | 妹子 你不是吧 都这样了你还不放手啊 |
[39:26] | I know this is highly inappropriate, | 我知道这非常不合时宜 |
[39:28] | but we brought a cupcake here tonight | 但我们今晚带了个小蛋糕过来 |
[39:29] | in hopes that you might taste it. | 衷心希望你能尝一口 |
[39:31] | So you want me to taste your cupcake | 所以你要我在女厕所 |
[39:33] | in the ladies room. | 吃你的小蛋糕 |
[39:34] | What’s inappropriate about that? | 还有比这更不合时宜的吗 |
[39:37] | We’re a start-up business. We’ve got to take risks. | 我们的生意刚起步 不抓住机会不行啊 |
[39:39] | This is Max. She’s the baker. | 这位是麦克斯 她是烘培师 |
[39:41] | – You’re the baker. – I’m the baker. | -你是烘培师啊 -我是烘培师 |
[39:44] | Hm, it looks quite appealing. | 看起来蛮吸引人的 |
[39:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:48] | I know this is a social event, | 我知道这是社交场合 |
[39:50] | so I’m so sorry for making it about business. | 很抱歉把它弄得那么商业化 |
[39:52] | When you’re in business for yourself, | 当你自己出来打拼事业时 |
[39:53] | you have to take every situation | 你必须得把每一个场合 |
[39:55] | as a business opportunity. | 都当作是商机 |
[39:57] | Look, I have five of these in here. | 瞧 我还随身带着五本书呢 |
[40:02] | I love your magazine. | 我超爱看你的家政杂志 |
[40:04] | I read every single issue | 我阅读上面每一篇文章 |
[40:06] | until they realized I didn’t even go to that doctor. | 直到我被抓到不是看病 只是去偷看杂志 |
[40:09] | Well, in spite of the fact | 我要说一句 |
[40:11] | that you have not yet washed your hands… | 你至今还没有洗手 |
[40:14] | I was just changing my dress in there. | 我刚是在里面换衣服的 |
[40:15] | – I’ll taste it. – You will? | -我会尝一口 -真的吗 |
[40:17] | I like your entrepreneurial drive. | 我喜欢你的闯劲 |
[40:20] | And I have a feeling that it’s actually | 而且我深深地觉得 |
[40:22] | the only way I’m gonna get out of here alive. | 只有尝一口 才能活着离开这儿 |
[40:25] | That is our beer batter maple bacon | 这是我们的酒混面粉加枫蜜培根的 |
[40:28] | spring break cupcake. | 特制春假小蛋糕 |
[40:29] | – Hm, clever name. – Thank you. | -名字不错 -谢谢 |
[40:31] | It is a little smushed, though. That’s unfortunate. | 不过有点糊了 真可惜 |
[40:34] | I told you. | 我都说了 |
[40:39] | Mmm. Quiet tasty. | 蛮好吃的 |
[40:42] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[40:44] | Do you girls have a card? | 你们有名片吗 |
[40:47] | Get it out, get it out, get it out. | 拿出来 拿出来 快拿出来 |
[40:51] | Ah, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[40:52] | “Max’s homemade cupcakes.” | “麦克斯自制小蛋糕” |
[40:56] | Well, you know who’d really like that cupcake? | 你知道谁会超级喜欢你们的小蛋糕吗 |
[40:58] | Stoners. | 瘾君子 |
[41:03] | She said “Max’s homemade cupcakes.” | 她念了”麦克斯自制小蛋糕”这名字 |
[41:05] | Martha Stewart likes our cupcakes! | 玛莎·斯图尔特喜欢我们的小蛋糕 |
[41:08] | Martha Stewart likes our cupcakes! | 玛莎·斯图尔特喜欢我们的小蛋糕 |