Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第1季第22集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] How could ketchup get this hard? 这番茄酱渍怎么能变得这么硬啊
[00:03] You just hold it in your hand like this, and say 只需要用手这么握住 对它说
[00:06] you are the biggest ketchup I’ve ever had. 你是我用过最”大”的番茄酱
[00:11] Hey, everybody. I got it, I got it. 各位 得到啦 得到啦
[00:13] Don’t panic. At least you caught it in the early stage. 别紧张 早发现早治疗嘛
[00:18] No, I got the papers 错 我是指我有
[00:19] so we can see if our ticket win the lottery. 刊登彩票中奖号码的报纸啦
[00:20] – 120 million dollars. – Fun. -头奖有一亿两千万呢 -不错啊
[00:23] If we win, I will get an eighth of my trust fund back. 中奖的钱 相当于我信托基金的八分之一呢
[00:26] Come on. Now, who’s got our ticket? 快点吧 彩票在谁那里
[00:28] I’ve got the ticket. I put it here. 在我这 我放这里了
[00:30] I figured it’s for everybody else gets lucky. 我这里也算是一块洞天”福地”嘛
[00:34] By the way, if we win, 对了 如果赢了
[00:35] I’m gonna buy a condo right next to Great Adventure 我要在游乐园旁买个公寓
[00:38] and go there everyday drunk. 天天醉醺醺地去游乐园玩
[00:41] Also put a soda fridge in my garage for show. 还要在车库里摆个炫富用的饮料冰箱
[00:45] Earl, what are you gonna do with your share if we win? 厄尔 如果赢了 你打算拿你那笔钱干嘛呢
[00:47] Well, I’ll get out of this club chop as fast as I can, 我会立马逃离这个火坑
[00:49] and set me up with some kind of Hugh Hefner situation. 然后让自己坐拥后宫佳丽三千
[00:55] Here we go, for the big money. 谜底要揭晓了 大奖最后花落谁家呢
[00:56] Woo. If I win, hello Netflix subscription. 我要是赢了 立马去订云端影片台
[01:00] We need a 6, a 10, a 5, a 12 and a 9. 中奖号码是 6 10 5 12 和9号
[01:03] And the first number is 6! 我们第一个数字是6
[01:08] And the second number is 47. 第二个数字是47
[01:12] Good thing I didn’t pay my share of the tickets yet, suckers! 幸好姐没付给你们彩票钱 白痴们
[01:33] Before I forget, 趁还记得
[01:34] I printed up more of our cupcake business cards 我去加印了小蛋糕店的名片
[01:36] So we can hand them out at the Williamsburg crafts fair. 方便我们去威廉斯堡手工艺品展时分发
[01:38] Oh, can’t wait 哇 “迫不及待”啊
[01:39] Me and you handing out free cupcakes 陪你去白送人小蛋糕
[01:41] stuck between hipsters selling crochet iPad sleeves 还得跟一票卖毛织物 iPad套
[01:44] and salt peppers and salt pepper shakers. 调味料以及调味料瓶的废柴嬉皮士混一起
[01:47] We are not just giving them away for free. It’s marketing. 那不是白送 那叫做打开市场
[01:50] One person eats it and spreads it around their friends. 顾客吃了满意 以口相传就能无人不知
[01:52] So we are herpes. 我们跟疱疹一样以口相传啊
[01:58] Hello, Sophie. 你好啊 苏菲
[02:00] If you looked any sweeter, you would fire up my diabetes. 你再”甜”美一点 我的糖尿病就要病发了
[02:04] Oh, Earl. 厄尔
[02:06] You wouldn’t be the first man to lose a limb over me. 为我缺胳膊少腿的男人多了
[02:10] Sophie, I’m surprised to see you in here. 苏菲 你的大驾光临真是始料未及啊
[02:12] Stutter buzz says you and Oleg are no longer together. 江湖谣传你跟奥列格分手了呢
[02:16] Wow, this little girl likes to gossip. Yes? 哎哟 这小妞是个小八卦天后呢
[02:21] Won’t you scutter your little butt over there 大人的事小孩别插嘴
[02:23] and get me the menu the way you are supposed to? 尽你的本份乖乖拿菜单来就行了
[02:26] Hey, Max, Caroline. 麦克斯 卡洛琳
[02:27] Come see me in my booth. 过来卡座一谈
[02:30] Are we over here so Oleg 坐这么远是因为
[02:32] can’t see you through the kitchen window? 奥列格没办法从厨房窗口看到你吗
[02:34] What is this? Diner or 这里是哪里呀 是餐馆
[02:35] back issue of Cosmopolitan magazines? 还是过期的《时尚》八卦杂志啊
[02:39] I grew up reading Cosmo. 我小时候也爱读《时尚》
[02:40] I mean, what a six-year-old doesn’t need to know? 小孩不该看的内容全有呢
[02:42] The hidden male erogenous zones. 例如 男性不为人知的敏感带是哪呢
[02:44] It’s the nipples, the end. 是乳头 报告完毕
[02:47] I came to give you girls a cleaning job tomorrow. 我是来通知你们明天有打扫的活
[02:50] We can’t tomorrow. We are doing the crafts fair. 我们明天没空 要去参加手工艺品展
[02:52] We are turning down a real paying job 我们放着正经钱不赚
[02:54] to go to the crap fair? 去白痴展白送吗
[02:56] Yes, 没错
[02:57] it’s important that we focus on the cupcake business. 我们得”齐心”放”心思”进”去”小蛋糕生意啊
[02:59] And you can’t spell “focus” without “us”. 齐心 才能放心思进去啊
[03:02] Or FU. “去”你妈的”去”咩
[03:08] Hello, Sophie. 你好吗 苏菲
[03:10] Hello, Oleg. 你好 奥列格
[03:13] So, do you miss the sex? 念念不忘巫山云雨吗
[03:15] Oh, you know what? We should go. 我们俩还是赶紧跑吧
[03:16] No. We are having a conversation here. 别走 我们还在谈事呢
[03:18] And besides, the sex was not that good. 而且那巫山云雨只如浮云
[03:22] Oh, it was that good. 少来 明明是狂风暴雨
[03:25] It wasn’t that good. 就只如浮云一般好吗
[03:27] Please, I beg you. Let us go. 求你了 放我们走吧
[03:29] You can go. I’m kind of into it. 你走吧 我听得津津有味呢
[03:31] Like, it’s like a dirty Downton Abbey. 这简直是下流版的《唐顿庄园》
[03:36] So why are you still standing there 你还站在那里干啥呢
[03:37] giving me those sad, cow eyes 穿着那条咖啡色天鹅绒裤
[03:39] in that brown velure. 装楚楚可怜啊
[03:42] Because it’s a good look on me. 因为哥穿这个最帅
[03:46] And because I’m waiting for you to admit that you came here 而且我还在等你承认 你来是因为
[03:49] because you miss the sex. 你念念不忘我们的床第之欢
[03:50] I miss summers in Minsk. 我怀念明斯克的夏天
[03:53] I miss smoking in hospitals. 也怀念在医院里抽烟
[04:01] But I don’t miss the sex. 但我绝不怀念跟你翻云覆雨
[04:04] Fine, then. What would you like to eat? 不承认拉倒 你想吃点什么
[04:07] I’ll have my usual sausage. 老规矩 来根香肠先
[04:12] Ok, ding. It’s ready. 熟了 在”这儿” 请慢用
[04:21] Max’s homemade cupcakes. 麦克斯自制小蛋糕
[04:24] Max’s delicious homemade cupcakes 麦克斯美味自制小蛋糕
[04:27] Let’s move this along. Max’s homemade cupcakes. 我来快进吧 麦克斯自制小蛋糕
[04:32] Max. 麦克斯
[04:33] Come on. Could you at least try 别这样 你好歹
[04:34] and have a better attitude at the crafts fair? 配合一下 好好推销嘛
[04:36] I was doing fine until my hair got 在那个教堂妞把老娘的头发
[04:38] gang feather by that girl from that church of good vibes. 弄上帮派羽毛前 我一直很配合啊
[04:43] Hi! 您好
[04:45] I’m from the Funnel Cake booth back there 我是后边的荷兰网型蛋糕摊的
[04:48] and your little table is sadder than 你们这可悲的小桌子
[04:50] watching the notebook at a funeral. 比丧礼还让人悲痛
[04:55] Hey Dutch girl, 喂 荷兰妞
[04:57] why don’t you go stick your finger in a dyke. 这么爱指手画脚 不去堵水坝可惜啊
[04:57] 1953年荷兰水坝出现漏洞 一名孩子用手指堵住漏洞 持续到几天后被人发现 才解决了这场危机
[05:02] I’m sure you can find one over near the plus sized denim. 旁边的大码牛仔裤肯定有洞让你堵
[05:10] Max, please. We are all business woman here. 麦克斯 放轻松 我们都是商人嘛
[05:12] Yeah. Some of us wearing table cloth on their heads. 是啊 不过某些商人把桌巾戴头上呢
[05:16] Just so you know they make shift tables 我们是刚起步的小生意
[05:18] cause we are just starting out. 所以才用简陋的移动桌子
[05:19] We’ve only been in business eight months. 我们才开始营业八个月
[05:21] Heidi, how long have we been funneling? 海蒂 我们营业多久了啊
[05:24] Everyday 24-7 for the past three months. 全天候24小时 三个月无休
[05:28] And we already have a booth. 我们都有个摊位了
[05:30] Yeah we do. 说得没错
[05:33] I have to say you girls really take the fun out of funnel. 网型蛋糕 真因你们俩而无趣
[05:36] Actually we put the fun in the funnel. 错 我们是把乐趣融入其中
[05:39] See? You can’t start “funnel” without “fun”. 瞧 充满乐趣的网型蛋糕啊
[05:43] Or fu. 乐你妈的”去”
[05:51] Three months and they’ve already had a booth. We’re behind. 我们落后人家了 她们才开业三个月呢
[05:54] Max’s homemade cupcakes. 麦克斯自制小蛋糕
[05:55] Take this! 给我拿着
[05:58] See? Success! 瞧 成功了
[06:00] Scaring people into participating isn’t success. 恐吓别人来参与不叫成功
[06:03] It’s Scientology. 而叫科学神教
[06:03] 科学神教是50年代中期建立的一个组织 会监视和恐吓批评科学神教的人士
[06:06] Calling Sophie we’re taking that job. 打电话给苏菲 那活儿我们接了
[06:17] You’d better have a good reason you’re late, 你迟到最好有个好理由
[06:18] because I managed to get here on time 因为我花不少时间把病鸽子羽毛
[06:20] despite removing the disease pigeon feathers from my hair. 从头发上弄下来 也一样没迟到
[06:24] I do. 我有
[06:25] So today when we were cleaning up that apartment 今天我们不是打扫那间公寓嘛
[06:27] and I had my hands in a total stranger’s toilet, 当我把手放在一个陌生人的马桶里时
[06:29] I realized if we’re really gonna be successful, 我意识到我们真想成功
[06:32] we’ve got to think outside the bull. 就必须得打破思维
[06:34] So after I thoroughly washed my hands, 所以当我把手彻底洗干净后
[06:36] I know they never really come off though, right? 我知道那是永远洗不掉的 对吧
[06:38] Off your soul, I mean. 如跗骨之蛆玷污你的灵魂
[06:41] I made a call to a connection I know 我打了个电话找人拉关系
[06:42] and got us a real cupcake job. 给咱俩接了个蛋糕单子
[06:44] And it’s in Manhattan. 还是在曼哈顿哦
[06:46] It’s the first birthday party for the son of a socialite. 是某个社会名流之子的一岁生日
[06:49] 60 cupcakes with buttercream frosting. Up top. 60个奶油糖霜的小蛋糕 击个掌吧
[06:52] Buttercream? 奶油
[06:54] This is not the response 我可不想我的合伙人
[06:55] I was expecting from my business partner. 给我这种反应哦
[06:57] I was expecting wooo! Awesome job! 我要是的”哟呵” 干得好
[06:59] Thumbs up, buddy. 太棒了 伙计
[07:01] Why? Is your business partner on a show of Nicklodeon? 为什么 你的合伙人又不是儿童节目主持
[07:06] Look, I don’t do buttercream. 听着 我不做奶油蛋糕
[07:08] Buttercream is a bitch. 奶油是个贱人
[07:09] If it doesn’t stay refrigerated, 如果不把它冷藏好
[07:11] it falls apart as fast as a two-celebrity marriage. 它会比名人的婚姻塌得还快
[07:15] We have to take this job, it’s the next step for us, 这活儿一定要接 这是为了更上层楼
[07:18] cause all we’re doing these days 最近这些日子
[07:19] is cleaning apartment and working at the diner. 我们不是打扫公寓 就只是在餐馆干活
[07:22] That’s not all I’m doing. I also babysit for Peach. 我还做别的呢 去帮琵琪看孩子
[07:24] Oh, Peach is fine with it. 琵琪不介意呢
[07:26] Why would Peach be fine with it? 为什么琵琪会不介意
[07:28] Look I was gonna tell you this 本来我是想在儿童台式的
[07:29] after the Nickelodeon high five 击掌欢呼之后告诉你的
[07:31] but that didn’t happen and I got thrown. 结果你不愿意跟我击个掌
[07:33] Peach is the connection I used to get us the party. 我拉的关系就是琵琪啊
[07:36] You called Peach without asking me and begged her for a job? 你居然擅自打电话 去求琵琪给我们找活儿
[07:39] I didn’t beg. 我没有求她
[07:40] I ask her if she knew anybody who could use us 我只是问她有没有认识会用咱们的人
[07:42] and she was more than happy 她也十分乐意的把
[07:43] to recommend us for her friend Constance. 我们推荐给她朋友康斯坦斯
[07:44] No way, I’m not comfortable with this. 别想 我不爽这么干
[07:47] Sometimes you have to do things that make you uncomfortable. 有时候你就得干一些自己都不爽的事情
[07:49] It’s the way you grow. 这就是成长
[07:50] No, it’s the way you get a ride home 不 成长是去森林趴喝醉之后
[07:52] from a keger in the woods. 被人拖上车 用”鸟”送回家
[07:55] Max. 麦克斯
[07:56] Max, I’m sorry, but we can’t turn into those people 麦克斯 抱歉 但我们不能变成
[07:59] who work and work just to pay their bill, 那些为了柴米油盐拼命工作
[08:01] and don’t have any time to pursue their dreams. 却没有时间追求梦想的人
[08:03] You mean Americans? 你是指全美国人吗
[08:07] I’m telling Peach tomorrow we’re not doing it. 我明天就告诉琵琪我们不干
[08:09] Now go get some milk. 现在去给我拿点牛奶
[08:10] No problem, cause that’s what waitresses do 没问题 因为在其位谋其政
[08:14] and apparently that’s all we’ll ever be. 我们这一生就只有服务生的命了
[08:32] What? 干嘛
[08:33] I have to prove the sex was not that good. 证明跟他的翻云覆雨很普通嘛
[08:37] Oleg, on the food? 奥列格 居然在食物上做
[08:39] Don’t say it like that, 干嘛用这么嫌弃的语气
[08:40] That ham was already glaced before we go there. 我们进去之前 那火腿就淋过汁了
[08:54] So I am guessing you are back together? 那你们俩算是复合咯
[08:56] Oh no no, the sex was not that good. 才没有呢 都说了只如浮云
[09:00] Oh, it was that good. 她都爽得飘飘欲仙了
[09:09] I went to get Mayo, 我进去拿蛋黄酱
[09:12] and it all happened so fast. 一切就迅雷不及掩耳地发生了
[09:32] Ok babies, give me fashion, 宝贝儿 来点时尚感
[09:34] give me a face, yeah. 来点表情 很好
[09:36] Peach, I don’t know what’s going on in your apartment, 琵琪 我不知道你在公寓里搞啥
[09:39] but I would like it on the record: 但我要先声明
[09:41] I’m not a willing accomplice. 我是非自愿的帮凶
[09:44] So what is going on here? 你到底在干嘛呢
[09:45] Well, Brad is giving us seduction like his name sake 布莱德如同本人 魅力十足
[09:48] and Angelina is giving us nothing like her name sake. 而安吉丽娜亦是 木头一个
[09:52] This is pretty fancy set up, 这个布景看着真高级
[09:53] were the kids nominated for an Oscar? 那俩孩子被奥斯卡提名了吗
[09:55] Best performance by twins in a ridiculous situation? 最佳窘境表演奖之窘境双娃
[09:59] It’s a photo spread for my new mummy blog, 这是我新妈咪博客的宣传照
[10:01] I’m calling it Mummy and Me. Isn’t that clever? 我称其为”妈咪与我” 很有想法吧
[10:05] And original. 还很”原创”呢
[10:06] I had a blog since my friend Constance started her blog, 我朋友康斯坦斯开博客后 我也跟上了
[10:09] we both have blogs and we both have babies. 我们俩都有博客 都有孩子
[10:12] Only her babies are adopted from Africa. 不同的是 她的孩子是从非洲领养的
[10:14] She will be winning if I didn’t have two 为了不输给她 我找了
[10:15] from a poor white hellbilly surrogate. 乡下穷苦白人家的人当代理孕母
[10:21] About your friend Constance, 关于你朋友康斯坦斯
[10:22] I think I was supposed to do a party for her. 我好像得帮她办派对…
[10:24] Max, please don’t screw this up 麦克斯 千万别搞砸
[10:25] because I hate her and I need her to love me. 因为我恨她 同时又需要她爱我
[10:29] Yeah, here is the thing. 我想说的是
[10:30] Thank you, but Caroline should never have called you 感谢你的帮忙 但卡洛琳不该擅自打给你
[10:33] and asked you for a favor. 让你帮我们忙
[10:34] I’m not comfortable asking you to do that. 麻烦到你真是抱歉了
[10:36] But I did it, for you. 但我为了你伸出援手
[10:38] And now you will do that for me. 所以你也得为我伸出援手
[10:40] And Max, this has to go swimmingly 麦克斯 这事务必得”一帆风顺”
[10:42] which is a new word I just learned. 这可是我刚学的新词哦
[10:45] So you are saying I can’t get out of it? 你是说 我不能不干吗
[10:47] I’m saying, Max, you can’t get out of it. 我是说 麦克斯 你不能不干
[10:53] Max, still not talking to me because of the Peach thing? 麦克斯 还在因为琵琪的事不跟我说话吗
[10:57] Fine. 好吧
[10:59] Those are some pretty badass buttercream cupcakes, 里面的奶油小蛋糕可真她娘的靓啊
[11:02] ain’t no drama going on in that box! 都给爷在盒子里乖乖趴着等
[11:07] Ok, I just went gangster, and not even a smile? 我都学黑帮腔调逗你了 也不赏脸笑一个吗
[11:09] What? Are you planning to never talk to me again? 干嘛啊 打算这辈子都不跟我说话了吗
[11:13] You nodded, if you were deaf that would be talking. 你点头了 如果你是聋子 就算说话了
[11:16] That’s true, my brother is deaf, 没错 我弟弟是聋子
[11:18] not from birth, from firecrackers. 不是先天的 是玩烟火闹的
[11:22] Relax, we still have time. 别紧张 我们还有时间
[11:23] Ten more minutes on the train and a 15-minute walk. 再坐10分钟地铁 然后步行15分钟
[11:26] The buttercreams are not gonna melt. 奶油不会这么快化的
[11:28] Some people just like to create non-verbal drama. 有人就喜欢用肢体语言制造恐慌
[11:36] Attention passengers. 乘客们请注意
[11:37] – There is an obstruction up on the track ahead. – No. -前方铁路出现障碍物 -不是吧
[11:41] I bet someone jumped in front of the train. 我猜肯定是有人跳轨自杀
[11:43] Oh my God, what a tragedy, 天啊 悲剧啊
[11:45] the buttercream! 奶油该化了
[11:54] Attention passengers. 乘客们请注意
[11:56] We apologize for this delay. 我们为延误深表歉意
[11:57] There is still an obstruction on the tracks ahead. 前方铁路障碍物尚未排除
[12:01] It’s totally like a body. 这障碍物绝对是尸体
[12:02] They can’t get it off and what not. 他们弄不掉还啥的
[12:05] We should be moving shortly. 列车很快就能开动
[12:07] What is with this guy? He said that 20 minutes ago. 这家伙搞什么啊 这番话20分钟前都说过了
[12:10] How are your cupcakes? Mine are getting a little loose. 你的小蛋糕怎么样了 我的有点化了
[12:13] Still? Still not talking? 还这样 还不愿意说话是吗
[12:15] Fine, Max. Now I’m not talking neither. 好吧 麦克斯 那我也不说了
[12:18] What is with her? She said that 20 minutes ago, too. 她搞什么啊 这番话她20分钟前也说过了
[12:22] And she just keeps talking. 她那嘴就是闲不下来啊
[12:25] I know, right? 我知道
[12:27] We probably hit the body. 我们肯定是撞到人了
[12:28] So it is all up in the wheeling and what not. 血肉飞溅到轮子还啥的
[12:32] Well, if there is what not under our wheels, 如果我们轮子下真有啥的
[12:34] and I don’t get these cupcakes there, 我就不能把小蛋糕送到目的地
[12:36] I’m going to lose my babysitting job. 我保姆的工作将不保
[12:37] – Are we babysitters or bakers? – I was talking to him. -我们是保姆还是蛋糕师啊 -我在跟他说话
[12:40] Stay out of this. 别多管闲事
[12:41] Nina, 姑娘[西语]
[12:42] if you two are bakers, 如果你们俩是蛋糕师
[12:43] maybe you should break up some of those cupcakes, 或许你们该把小蛋糕拿出来分一分
[12:45] so we all don’t starve. 好让我们不被饿死
[12:46] No one is touching these cupcakes. 谁也别想碰这些蛋糕
[12:48] Our entire future is riding on these mothers. 我们的未来全靠它们了
[12:51] I think I’m smelling like a, like a dead body smell. 我好像闻到了尸体的味道
[12:54] Miss, you are making things so much worse in here. 小姐 你一直在让大家更恐慌
[12:57] Are you telling me you don’t smell that? 别告诉我你没闻到
[12:59] It’s like when my sister burned herself 闻起来就像我妹妹烧到自己时
[13:00] throwing firecrackers at my brother’s ear. 把烟火扔向我弟弟耳朵那样
[13:06] This train is out of service. 列车停止运行
[13:09] We are approximately two blocks away from the next station. 离下一站大约还有两个街区远
[13:12] We’re gonna have to take you on foot. 我们会带大家步行过去
[13:13] Please form a single line and we will escort you to safety. 请站成一排 我们会安全护送你们出去
[13:17] We are gonna walk? 我们要走过去
[13:18] They expect me to walk through a subway tunnel in heels? 他们居然想让我穿着高跟鞋走地铁隧道
[13:20] Hey everybody, I think we know who we are gonna eat first. 各位 被困住时 要先吃谁有人选了
[13:27] My god, it’s so hot up in here. It’s like 200 degrees. 天啊 这里热死了 得有90多度吧
[13:31] If I faint and fall down, 如果我不慎晕倒跌下去
[13:32] the others rats will like eat me and what not. 老鼠们会生吃掉我还啥的
[13:34] Rats? Max, are there rats? 老鼠 麦克斯 这里还有老鼠啊
[13:36] It’s a subway. The floor is made of rats, 地铁地板就是用老鼠铺出来的
[13:39] but you really have to worry about, the ninja turtles. 不过你真该担心的是忍者神龟吧
[13:43] Thank you for responding. 谢谢你理我
[13:44] Hold up. 等等
[13:45] I’m telling you right now. 我现在就告诉你
[13:46] If I lose my babysitting job over this, 如果我因为这件事丢了我的保姆工作
[13:48] the rats would be the better option for you. 你会比被老鼠吃掉更惨
[13:51] We are only two blocks from the station. We can still make it. 我们离下一站就两个街区 肯定能赶到
[13:54] How are your cupcakes? 你的小蛋糕怎么样了
[13:57] They are still holding together. 它们还没有散
[13:59] Like us. We are still holding together. 就像咱们 我们还没有散
[14:02] Geez, come on, don’t bring gal. Less talk more walk. 拜托 别在这惺惺相惜了 少说话多走路吧
[14:06] Folks, It’s a bit of gap here. 伙计们 这里有个缺口
[14:08] A gap? There can’t be a gap. Why is there a gap? 缺口 不可能 怎么会有缺口呢
[14:10] Because people need reasonably price basics. 因为人们需要合理价位的基本衣着啊
[14:10] Gap是一款普通价位潮牌的名字 也有缺口的意思
[14:13] I’m gonna hop across and help the rest of you over. 我先跳过去 然后在那边接你们
[14:21] Hey miss, you are next. 小姐 到你了
[14:23] I put the light on, just grab it. 我一边用手电照着 你抓着我吧
[14:24] You know how many times I heard that from a guy in the tunnel? 我在隧道里听人让我”抓”他无数次了
[14:28] Hey, just take these. 帮我拿着这个
[14:29] Careful, sir, it’s buttercream! 先生 小心点 那可是奶油
[14:34] I’m throwing you my purse. Here it comes. 我把包包扔给你 接好啦
[14:41] Thank you. Right. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢各位
[14:43] Ok, miss, you next. 好了 小姐 到你了
[14:45] Hand me over the cupcakes and jump. 把蛋糕递给我 然后跳过来
[14:48] I can’t. I’m terrified. 我不敢 我好害怕
[14:50] What if I fall? The rats will eat me. 我跌倒了怎么办 老鼠会咬我的
[14:52] I can never come back from that. 这种伤痛我一辈子都无法忘记
[14:53] Bankruptcy? Yes. Rats? No. 破产 没事 老鼠 大事
[14:55] “Hey Caroline, where are your toes?” “卡洛琳 你的脚趾呢
[14:56] “Well, it’s a long story.” 这说来话长了…”
[14:59] Girl, if you fall that third rail, 姑娘 如果你跌到供电轨道上
[15:00] it will fry you way before the rats get there. 你在被老鼠咬之前 就会被电熟了
[15:03] Listen, Mariah, you are freaking me out. 听着 玛利亚 你要吓死我啊
[15:06] If we’re lucky, the rats will eat your mouth. 我们走运的话 老鼠会咬掉你的嘴
[15:09] Caroline, it’s ok. It’s just a step. Take the step. 卡洛琳 没事的 就跨出这一步吧
[15:14] Hold these. 帮我拿着
[15:15] Come on, I’m right here. 快点 我在这等你
[15:18] I took the step, now you have to take the step. 我跨出了一步 现在该轮到你了
[15:21] That’s right. You did. I do. 说得对 你做了 我也要做
[15:24] Here we go. 那开始吧
[15:25] Back up everybody. Yeah! 各位后退 快点
[15:27] Go Caroline, go Caroline, go. 卡洛琳加油 卡洛琳加油
[15:29] Go Caroline, go Caroline, go. 卡洛琳加油 卡洛琳加油
[15:32] Go Caroline, go Caroline. 卡洛琳加油 卡洛琳加油
[15:35] I saw a rat. We made eye contact. 我看见老鼠了 我们四目相对了
[15:38] You know what? It would probably be easier 或许你把高跟鞋脱掉
[15:40] if took those heels off. 会比较容易跳
[15:41] Sir, that is never going to happen. 先生 打死我都不可能
[15:43] We are in Manhattan. 这里可是曼哈顿
[15:45] I may be under it but I’m still in it. 虽然是在地下 但我仍身在其中
[15:48] And when they pull out my half-eaten body, 当别人救出我被吃掉一半的尸体时
[15:50] I will be wearing my heels. 穿着高跟鞋才算死得体面
[15:57] Mariah? 玛丽亚
[15:59] Why? I only have one. 干嘛 我就吃了一个而已
[16:01] What are you gonna do? 你能怎么样
[16:02] Jump back over and do something and whatnot? 跳回来打我还啥的吗
[16:07] Constance, we’re sorry, we are late. 康斯坦斯 抱歉我们迟到了
[16:09] I don’t wait. I don’t wait for anything. 我讨厌等 我从不等任何事物
[16:12] I already have the iPhone 8. 我都已经有第八代iphone了
[16:14] Sorry, we couldn’t help it. 抱歉 我们也没办法
[16:15] We were trapped on the subway. 我们刚被困在地铁里了
[16:17] Well, just put some cupcakes on a plate 快把小蛋糕放在盘子里
[16:19] cause I got a roomful of women out there 因为门外有一屋子女人
[16:21] who need to cut something in half 等着拿刀把东西切一半
[16:23] and then eat the other half, 然后吃掉另一半
[16:24] and they need to do it now! 她们等不及了
[16:28] Welcome back to Manhattan. How do they look? 欢迎回到曼哈顿 蛋糕卖相如何
[16:32] Like they all had unprotected sex with each other? 它们看起来像刚在里面不戴套杂交了一番
[16:36] Oh, how are you two? I’m looking for the babies, 你们俩好呀 我是来找宝宝的
[16:38] I’m about just ten seconds I’m just giving up. 我找了10秒钟 打算放弃了
[16:41] – Peach, there is a problem with the cupcakes. – There can’t be. -琵琪 小蛋糕出了点问题 -最好别
[16:44] Constance will kill me, literally. 康斯坦斯会杀了我的 真的宰掉我
[16:45] Her last two best friends went missing. 她的前两个闺蜜都失踪了
[16:49] That is not attractive at all. 这卖相也太差了吧
[16:51] Is… is that what food looks like? 难道所有食物是长这样的吗
[16:56] Why are there no cupcakes out? 为什么小蛋糕还不端出来
[16:57] If you two work for me, I deport you. 如果你俩是我的佣人 我早驱逐你们出境了
[17:01] There is a bit of cupcake situation. 小蛋糕出了点状况
[17:03] The buttercream sort of broke down on the way up. 在赶来的路上 奶油有点融化了
[17:07] It’s not a problem, we can fix it. 这不是什么大问题 还能补救
[17:09] I’ll just run to a delly get what we need to touch them up 我去便利店买材料上来润色一下
[17:11] and no one’s the wiser. 没人会察觉的
[17:13] And I take the full responsibility. 我要负全责
[17:14] My partner warned me that buttercream was a bitch. 我的合伙人曾警告过我 奶油是贱人
[17:18] I’m not being rude, that’s technical baking term. 我不是对你无礼 这是烘培术语
[17:21] You expect me to pay 300 dollars for these? 就这卖相 你还指望我掏300块啊
[17:24] Caroline Channing, I have to say 卡洛琳·钱宁 不得不说
[17:26] that you’re a bigger con artist than your father. 你比你老爸还坑人
[17:28] Then I have to say you’re a bigger bitch than the buttercream. 那我也不得不说 你比奶油还贱
[17:33] I’m not your boss, so I can’t hit you. 我不是你老板 不能打你
[17:37] But I’m sure that Peach won’t be your boss much longer either. 不过我相信琵琪也不会是你老板了
[17:41] Right, Peach? 对吗 琵琪
[17:42] But I love Max. 可我爱麦克斯
[17:43] She’s been with me since I bought the twins. 自打我买了双胞胎后 她就一直帮我照料
[17:47] I can’t live without her. 没了她我活不下去
[17:48] You are never coming to another one of my parties. 那以后你别想参加我的任何派对
[17:50] Max, you’re fired. 麦克斯 你被解雇了
[17:59] It’s my fault. You lost your babysitting job, and I feel awful. 是我不好让你丢了工作 我内疚死了
[18:02] Hey, I’m the one who call that bitch a “bitch”. 是我骂那个贱人”贱”的
[18:05] And I’m gonna write those awesome films 等我们被驱逐出境时
[18:06] right up until we got evicted. 我要把这些精彩的瞬间铭记下来
[18:10] Why can’t you just admit that the sex was that good? 何不承认跟我翻云覆雨的爽翻天了呢
[18:14] You know it, I know it, 你知 我知
[18:16] the ham with the bite marks in the freezer knows it. 冷藏库里有牙印的火腿也知啊
[18:19] Ok, fine. The sex was that good, 好吧 的确是爽翻天
[18:24] as was the ham. 火腿也好吃到爆
[18:27] It was that good because it was more than just sex. 会爽到爆是因为这不单纯是性
[18:30] It was love. 还有爱
[18:32] Oh… it is not love. 不 那不是爱
[18:35] Oh, it is love. 不 那就是爱
[18:37] Oh… it is not love. 不 那不是爱
[18:41] It was dirty, disgusting sex. 那只是下流龌龊的性而已
[18:47] Yes, it was. 说得没错
[18:54] Oleg, do you really love Sophie? 奥列格 你是真的爱苏菲吗
[18:56] Yes, I do. And one day I will kiss her. 是的 总有一天我会吻上她的唇
[19:00] Her lips will be mine. 她的朱唇终将属于我
[19:03] Wait, you never kissed her? 你从来没吻过她吗
[19:06] Not on the lips of her face. 吻的不是脸上的双唇
[19:12] But that day will come. 不过那天迟早会来的
[19:17] Man, I can’t believe that I’m actually saying this, 天啊 真不敢相信我会说这种话
[19:20] but that is pretty freaking romantic. 但他那番话真是浪漫到爆
[19:25] I’m looking for Max, I think her last name is “Black”. 我找麦克斯 她的姓好像是”布莱克[黑人]”
[19:29] Oh, sorry, maybe it’s “African American”? 无意冒犯 也可能是叫”非裔美籍”
[19:34] You think her name is “Max African American”? 你说她的名字是”麦克斯·非裔美籍”吗
[19:38] Peach, what’re you doing here? Who’s with the twins? 琵琪 你来这儿干嘛 双胞胎谁看着呢
[19:41] They’re in the car, don’t worry, 他们在车里 别担心
[19:43] I rolled up the windows and locked the doors, so they’re safe. 我把门窗全都关死了 他们很安全的
[19:47] Max, I’m sorry for pretending 麦克斯 抱歉在康斯坦斯面前
[19:49] to fire you in front of the Constance. 假装开除你
[19:51] Pretended? That felt pretty real. 假装的吗 感觉挺真的呢
[19:53] Yeah, I’m good. 我演技高超嘛
[19:54] My fake orgasms are so real even I believe them. 我假装高潮时连自己都差点信以为真
[19:58] Peach, this is all my fault. Please give Max her job back. 琵琪 这事全怪我 拜托别解雇麦克斯
[20:02] That’s why I’m here. Max, come back, 这就是我来这里的原因 麦克斯 回来吧
[20:04] I need you to watch them tomorrow, 我要你明天帮我看着双胞胎
[20:06] and then everyday. 以后的每一天也要
[20:08] Peach, I don’t think I can work for you tomorrow, 琵琪 明天我恐怕没空
[20:11] or any other day. 以后也不会有空了
[20:13] We have to focus on our business. 我们得把重心放在我们生意上
[20:16] Max, are you sure you’re comfortable with this? 麦克斯 你确定这样做你不介意吗
[20:18] No, I’m not comfortable, but that’s the point, right? 当然不爽了 但这就是重点所在 不是吗
[20:20] You gotta take a step. 人必须迈出一步
[20:22] Well, then how about just for another year? 那再看一年如何
[20:25] By then the twins will be old enough to take care of themselves. 一年后 双胞胎就能自己照顾自己了
[20:30] No, but I promise I’ll come by 不行 不过我保证有时间
[20:32] and say “hi” to the twins whenever I can. 我会去看望他们
[20:34] Oh, Max, 麦克斯
[20:36] I will never find someone as wonderful as you who speaks English. 跟你一样又好又会说英语的保姆 世间难寻
[20:42] Bye, Max. 再见 麦克斯
[20:45] Wow, good for you, good for us. 这对你我来说 都是件好事
[20:48] Hope so. That’s the first job 希望吧 这是第一份
[20:49] I ever quit without a job to take its place. 我没找到下家就辞去的工作
[20:52] You have another job. You work for yourself. 你有下家啊 为自己而工作
[20:55] You’re your own boss. 当自己的老板
[20:56] My own boss? 自己的老板
[20:58] I can’t wait to sleep with myself to get a promotion. 那我等不及要求升职而潜规则自己了
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第1季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第1季第2324集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme