时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Look at that. Dogs in the diner. | 瞧 有人把狗带进餐厅呢 |
[00:04] | Where are we, Paris? | 以为我们这是哪啊 巴黎吗 |
[00:07] | ‘Cause if we are, I’m gonna stop wearing deodorant. | 如果这里真是巴黎 那老子要不喷除臭剂了 |
[00:12] | Did you guys see that adorable dog? | 你们看到那条可爱的狗了吗 |
[00:14] | You mean the one leaking rabies all over the table | 别人在吃饭 它在旁边把狂犬病毒 |
[00:16] | while people are trying to eat? | 滴得满桌子都是的那条狗吗 |
[00:17] | She said he’s allowed to be in here. | 她说她的狗有准证啊 |
[00:19] | He’s her registered emotional companion. | 是她已注册的情感伴侣 |
[00:21] | Her registered full-of-crap what? | 是她已注册的什么狗屁来着 |
[00:25] | He’s got one of those official vests that says | 人家穿着正规的背心 上面写着 |
[00:27] | “Don’t pet me, I’m working.” | “请勿抚摸 我在工作” |
[00:28] | I have a shirt that says “Federal Bikini Inspector,” | 我也有件衣服写着”联邦比基尼调查员” |
[00:31] | but there is simply no such branch of the U.S. government. | 但不见美国政府真有这个部门啊 |
[00:37] | Hi, so, uh, what the hell is this? | 您好 这是什么玩意 |
[00:40] | Excuse me? I don’t understand. | 抱歉 你什么意思 |
[00:42] | Dogs aren’t allowed in the diner. | 餐厅不允许带宠物入内 |
[00:44] | Oh, he’s legally allowed to be here. | 带他进来是符合法规的 |
[00:45] | He’s my registered emotional companion. | 他是我的已注册情感伴侣 |
[00:48] | You mean you don’t have a boyfriend. | 意思就是你没男朋友 |
[00:51] | No, I suffer from anxiety. | 不是 我有焦虑症 |
[00:53] | You mean you don’t want to eat alone. | 意思就是你不想单独吃饭 |
[00:56] | No, I have a note from a doctor. | 不是 我有医生证明 |
[00:58] | You mean you have a printer and the Internet. | 意思就是你家有网跟打印机 |
[01:02] | Admit it, and the dog can stay. | 老实承认 我就让狗待在这里 |
[01:05] | It’s really hard meeting guys. | 这年头男人太难找了 |
[01:09] | There’s a good boy. I’ll get you a cookie. | 这才乖嘛 我去拿饼干给你吃 |
[01:28] | 接到电话我会尽快再联络你 | |
[01:32] | Is it just me, or does Han sound kind of sexy | 是我自己的错觉 还是阿憨说韩文时 |
[01:34] | when he speaks Korean? | 有着别样的性感啊 |
[01:36] | 对不起让你失望了 妈妈 | |
[01:40] | Looks like Han, sounds like Barry White. | 阿憨的身子 贝利·怀特的声音 |
[01:44] | 再见 | |
[01:45] | Who was that, Han? | 跟谁说电话呢 阿憨 |
[01:47] | Do you have a hot, new Korean girlfriend? | 新交的性感韩国女朋友吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah, someone who really likes you | 是啊 一个在电话上很爱你 |
[01:50] | and is $1.50 for the first minute | 首分钟收费1块5 |
[01:52] | and $2 for each additional minute? | 之后每分钟2块的女人吗 |
[01:54] | I was talking to my mother! | 我是在跟我妈说电话啦 |
[01:57] | So… yes? | 所以我说的没错喽 |
[02:00] | I was not talking hot. I was apologizing. | 刚不是在调情 是在道歉 |
[02:03] | She’s still angry I left home. | 她还在气我离家出国 |
[02:05] | She thinks I’m freewheeling American who takes drugs | 她觉得我现在是游手好闲的美国人 不但嗑药 |
[02:08] | and has intercourse with dirty Kardashian. | 还跟卡戴珊般的拜金浪女乱搞 |
[02:13] | Does she know you buy your sweaters at build-a-bear? | 她知道你都是去客制小熊店买毛衣的吗 |
[02:17] | Well, I don’t know a lot about the Korean culture, | 我是不太了解韩国文化啦 |
[02:20] | but maybe you should stand up for yourself | 不过你应该为自己抗争 |
[02:22] | and stop apologizing to your mother. | 别再只是一味地跟你妈道歉啊 |
[02:24] | Yeah, what do you even have to apologize for? | 对啊 你有什么好道歉的啊 |
[02:26] | You must have been the easiest birth ever. | 你妈生你时 应该是全世界最轻松的了 |
[02:29] | She could’ve coughed you into a catcher’s mitt. | 她一咳嗽 就能把你喷进棒球手套里 |
[02:38] | I’m making a cappuccino, you want one? | 我要弄杯卡布奇诺 你要喝吗 |
[02:40] | Nope, I can’t have any caffeine. | 不行 我体内不能有咖啡因 |
[02:42] | I have to keep my system clean. | 我明天要去当药物试验自愿者 |
[02:43] | I’m doing a drug trial tomorrow. | 不能乱吃 |
[02:45] | Max, not one of those places where they use you as a guinea pig | 麦克斯 可别是在药物推出市场前 |
[02:48] | to test for side effects of new drugs that go on the market? | 帮人实验有何副作用的人体小白鼠吧 |
[02:50] | Or, as I like to call it, getting paid $500 | 依我看来更像是轻松赚五百 |
[02:53] | to, uh, roll the side effects dice | 副作用则凭运气 |
[02:55] | and hope it lands on hallucinations. | “产生幻觉”等于中头奖 |
[02:58] | I would never do something like that. | 打死我也不干这种事 |
[03:00] | I consider my body a temple. | 我待我身如圣堂 |
[03:02] | Didn’t I see your “temple” eat a bag | 我前两晚貌似看到某人往”圣堂”里 |
[03:04] | of flaming hot cheetos two nights ago? | 供奉了不少特辣膨化食品啊 |
[03:06] | And that was a huge mistake. | 那人后悔至今 |
[03:08] | I still have a little… | 我到现在还有点… |
[03:10] | Burny heinie. | “菊”辣如麻 |
[03:13] | And besides, think of all the people who are | 而且 想想我造福了无数病友 |
[03:15] | lowering their cholesterol safely because of me. | 让他们安全地降低胆固醇 |
[03:18] | Or the people who aren’t taking Klamitra because of me. | 还有救了那些差点就吃”柯拉米插”的人一命 |
[03:21] | I never heard of Klamitra. | 我没听过”柯拉米插”这种药呢 |
[03:22] | You’re welcome. | 大恩不言谢 |
[03:25] | I know Klamitra. | 我认识”柯拉米插” |
[03:26] | Sexy black woman who teaches my spin class. | 是我健身房的性感黑妞教练 |
[03:31] | Uh, hello, uh, maybe you can help me. | 您好 我想跟您问个人 |
[03:33] | I’m looking for Caroline Channing. | 我要找卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[03:35] | I have a legal matter to discuss with her. | 我有些法律问题要跟她谈谈 |
[03:37] | Never heard of her. Never seen her. | 谁啊 没见过 没听过 |
[03:39] | – Mr. Hutchinson? – Never took an oath. | -哈钦森先生 -我没宣誓过要说实话 |
[03:43] | Oh, my God, Mr. Hutchinson, hi. | 天啊 哈钦森先生 好久不见 |
[03:46] | I haven’t seen you since my father’s scandal broke | 上次见你还是我爸的丑闻败露时 |
[03:48] | and they were dragging you out of your law offices. | 你被人架出办公室那会儿呢 |
[03:52] | Can I hug you? | 我能抱你一下吗 |
[03:53] | I mean, it’s been so long | 事发后 |
[03:54] | since I’ve seen anyone from my old life. | 我好久没见到当年的亲朋好友了 |
[03:56] | But, uh, not too hard. | 行 不过别抱太紧 |
[03:57] | Ever since the scandal, I’ve had acid reflux. | 事发后 我得了胃酸倒流 |
[04:03] | Didn’t you used to be taller? | 你以前好像比较高啊 |
[04:05] | No, uh, prouder. | 身高没变 志气全无罢了 |
[04:08] | Oh, uh, Mr. Hutchinson, this is my friend, Max. | 哈钦森先生 她是我朋友 麦克斯 |
[04:11] | Max, this is Leo Hutchinson, | 麦克斯 他是里欧·哈钦森 |
[04:12] | one of my father’s attorneys. | 我父亲的代表律师之一 |
[04:14] | Oh, I’ve never known a lawyer | 我还没真正见过… |
[04:15] | who wasn’t court-appointed for me. | 非法院指派给我的律师呢 |
[04:19] | Well, except for the ones on Law & Order. | 电视剧《法律与秩序》里的律师不算 |
[04:21] | Have you ever been on that show? | 你去演过那个剧吗 |
[04:23] | No, I’m a real lawyer. | 没有 我是真正的律师 |
[04:25] | You look like someone who was on that show. | 可是你看着挺像剧中的演员 |
[04:29] | Are you sure you didn’t represent the woman who ate her child? | 你真的没在食子母亲那集当辩护律师吗 |
[04:33] | I’ve never represented anyone who ate their child. | 我从没在剧里为吃小孩的人辩护过 |
[04:37] | On Law & Order. | 不过现实生活就… |
[04:40] | Caroline, | 卡洛琳 |
[04:42] | I’m sorry to drag you into this, | 抱歉把你牵扯进来 |
[04:44] | but the prosecutor is asking for you to give a deposition | 但检察官要求你为你父亲的案子 |
[04:48] | regarding your father’s case. | 出席取证会 |
[04:50] | Anything I can do to help? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[04:51] | I’m pretty courtroom savvy. | 法庭的事 我还挺懂行的 |
[04:54] | I mean, I haven’t seen every episode of Law & Order, | 虽然我没看过每一集《法律与秩序》 |
[04:56] | just, like, 400 of them. | 不过也看了大概400多集啦 |
[04:59] | For instance, the, uh, judge’s hammer? | 比如 法官的锤子不能叫”锤子” |
[05:02] | Not called a hammer. | 得叫惊堂木 |
[05:04] | Reflux! Oh! | 胃酸倒流 哎哟 |
[05:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:08] | I just… I need to take a Rylindia. | 我吃片斯达舒就好了 |
[05:10] | Ah, Rylindia. Does that work? | “斯达舒”啊 有效吗 |
[05:13] | You’re welcome. | 大恩不言谢 |
[05:18] | Well, thank you for coming all the way out here. | 感谢你不远千里来找我 |
[05:20] | I know I’m in good hands with you representing me. | 有你为我辩护 我很放心 |
[05:22] | Uh, well, Caroline, as much as I would love to help you | 卡洛琳 虽然我十分想帮你 |
[05:26] | and your legal associate here, | 以及你的”律师”同伴 |
[05:28] | uh, the firm won’t let me do it for free. | 但事务所不会同意让我免费帮你的 |
[05:30] | I mean, your father’s case bankrupted us practically, | 你老爸的案子差点把我们公司弄垮 |
[05:33] | and my standard rate is $1,100 an hour. | 而我的标准收费是一小时1100块 |
[05:37] | You know I don’t have that kind of money. | 我真的付不起这个钱 |
[05:39] | Last week, I gave myself a bikini wax | 上周我给自己除毛 |
[05:41] | with duct tape I stole from the diner. | 还是用从餐厅偷的胶带呢 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna need another Rylindia. | 我得再吃颗斯达舒了 |
[05:47] | Oh, don’t take two of those in under an hour | 注意 每小时只能服用一片 |
[05:49] | unless you want to have an orgasm every time you yawn. | 否则你就准备一打哈欠就高潮吧 |
[05:55] | You’re welcome again. | 大恩不言谢哟 |
[06:01] | Mr. Hutchinson, I need you to do this. | 哈钦森先生 我真的很需要你的帮忙 |
[06:03] | You can make this go away as easily as possible. | 你能轻易搞定这件事情 |
[06:06] | Please don’t make me beg. | 别让我跪下求你了 |
[06:07] | The floor’s gross, and my skirt’s too short. | 这地板超脏 我裙子又太短 |
[06:10] | Counselor, at this juncture, | 律师 在这个关键时刻 |
[06:12] | I am going to need to take Miss Channing | 我需要请钱宁小姐 |
[06:13] | and have a sidebar over near the bar bar. | 到酒柜吧台处小议片刻 |
[06:18] | How fun is this, by the way? | 这真好玩啊 你说是吧 |
[06:20] | I’m, like, your lawyer now. | 我就跟你的代表律师似的 |
[06:22] | Oh, real fun. About as fun as that bikini wax. | 是好玩啊 就跟我上周除毛一样”好玩” |
[06:24] | And then I had to spend $14 on neosporin. | 害我得多花14块买止痛药 |
[06:29] | Don’t worry, I know how you can make $500 in one night. | 别担心 我知道有一晚赚500的方法 |
[06:33] | I’ve been telling her that since she got here. | 她刚来店里我就问她要不要”赚”了 |
[06:37] | Max, I am not doing a drug trial. | 麦克斯 我才不去当试药小白鼠 |
[06:39] | Besides, it’s not enough money anyway. | 而且 就算我去了钱也不够啊 |
[06:41] | No, but after I put in my $500, | 是不够 但可以把我的500给你 |
[06:43] | plus we take $100 from the cupcake fund. | 然后再从开店基金拿出100块 |
[06:45] | You would do that for me? | 你真的愿意为我这么做吗 |
[06:48] | You know, I always thought we’d have to use the cupcake money | 我有想过有天可能会动用基金 |
[06:50] | to get us out of a legal problem. | 来处理我们的法律问题 |
[06:51] | I just thought it’d be for you. | 不过我一直以为是拿去救你 |
[06:53] | Me too! | 我也这么以为 |
[06:56] | Welcome aboard, drug buddy. | 欢迎加入试药者联盟 |
[07:06] | I can’t believe I’m doing a drug trial. | 真没想到我会来做试药小白鼠 |
[07:08] | I won’t even use stevia. | 我连甜菊代糖都不愿吃呢 |
[07:10] | It’ll be fun! | 这挺好玩的啦 |
[07:12] | Just think of it as a middle-school sleepover. | 就当是读书时期去朋友家过夜嘛 |
[07:14] | But with drugs. | 但这得吃药 |
[07:16] | Yeah, a middle-school sleepover. | 读书时期不都是去嗑药过夜嘛 |
[07:21] | So when you did this before, | 所以你以前做这个的时候 |
[07:22] | you never got any side effects, right? | 没出现过任何副作用对吧 |
[07:24] | Well, no negative ones. | 没有坏的副作用 |
[07:25] | I used to be an “A” Cup. | 想当年姐还是A罩杯呢 |
[07:30] | Wow, everybody looks so normal. | 大家看起来都好正常呢 |
[07:32] | This is more like sorority row than skid row. | 和谐得像姐妹会而不是贫民窟 |
[07:35] | Hi! I’m Katie. | 你好 我叫凯蒂 |
[07:36] | Just found out there’s three to a room, | 我才刚知道得三个人住一间 |
[07:38] | and I was wondering if you guys have chosen a roomie yet. | 就来问问你们找到室友没 |
[07:40] | Wait, there’s three in a room? | 什么 三个人住一间啊 |
[07:42] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[07:43] | You want to be careful who you get. | 所以选室友得慎重 |
[07:45] | Anyways, I’m a self-mutilator, | 顺带一提 我有点自残倾向 |
[07:47] | and, um, I was wondering if you could keep an eye on me. | 到时候你们能不能多照看我一点 |
[07:50] | Just wrestle anything out of my hands that’s sharp. | 我一拿尖锐物就赶紧抢走 |
[07:53] | Uh, you know what, Katie? | 凯蒂 其实呢… |
[07:55] | We are self-mutilators too. | 我们也有自残倾向 |
[07:57] | So, uh, we kind of have our hands full. | 到时也会满手尖锐物 无暇照看你 |
[08:01] | Yeah, we’re gonna be super-busy | 对啊 我们到时候也会忙着 |
[08:03] | self-mutilating ourselves. | 拼命地自残 |
[08:05] | No worries. | 那就不打扰了 |
[08:07] | Max, you should have told me about the bed situation. | 麦克斯 你怎么也不先告诉床位的事 |
[08:10] | Untested experimental drugs is one thing, | 当新药的小白鼠就算了 |
[08:12] | but three to a room? That’s barbaric! | 可三人挤一间房 这还有人道吗 |
[08:15] | It’ll be fine! | 没事啦 |
[08:17] | We just have to pick the right girl. | 选个好室友就行了 |
[08:19] | What about, uh, the one in the raincoat? | 那个穿大衣的女孩如何 |
[08:22] | She looks stuck-up, | 她看起来挺跩的 |
[08:23] | like she’d talk about herself all night. | 感觉会喋喋不休地谈论自己 |
[08:25] | Yeah, we already got one of those. | 也对 我身旁就坐着一位这样的 |
[08:29] | What about, uh… | 那… |
[08:31] | What about Bob Marley shirt? | 那个穿鲍勃·玛利衣服的妞如何 |
[08:33] | She looks like she smells. | 感觉她会有体臭 |
[08:37] | Confirmed. | 确认无误 |
[08:40] | Right there. That’s who we want. | 那边 就她了 |
[08:42] | She looks smart and like she’d mind her own business. | 像个聪明人 又不会多管闲事 |
[08:45] | Hey! What are you up to? | 你好啊 在干嘛呢 |
[08:49] | Nothing. Just minding my own business. | 没干嘛 在做自己的事而已 |
[08:52] | Hey, want to be our roommate? | 要跟我们一起住一间吗 |
[08:54] | Oh, I just said yes to a self-mutilator, | 我刚答应了一个自残妹 |
[08:56] | but I can get out of it. | 不过我也可以反悔啦 |
[08:58] | She probably loves rejection. | 爱自残的都喜欢被拒绝吧 |
[09:02] | All right, ladies, listen up! | 女士们 听好啦 |
[09:04] | – Hey, Max! – Hi, Toby. | -嗨 麦克斯 -嗨 托比 |
[09:06] | Heads-up, me, her, and, uh… | 先说好 我跟她 还有… |
[09:08] | Excuse me, what’s your name? | 抱歉 你叫什么名字 |
[09:09] | Oh, it’s cool, | 无所谓的 |
[09:10] | we don’t have to do, like, the name thing. | 不用问名字 装友善的 |
[09:12] | A girl after my own heart! | 深得我心的女孩啊 |
[09:14] | – We’re roommates. – Got it. | -我们住一间 -没问题 |
[09:16] | Now, since most of you have done this before, | 在座大多数人都有经验了 |
[09:18] | I’ll make it quick. | 我就长话短说吧 |
[09:19] | Half of you will get a placebo. | 半数的人会吃到安慰剂 |
[09:21] | The other half will be a testing a new drug called Gladiva, | 其他的将会吃到新药”角斗名伶” |
[09:24] | and no, that’s not my stage name | 别乱想 这是药名 |
[09:25] | down at the clubs. | 不是我在舞厅的”艺名” |
[09:29] | Okay, possible side effects | 好的 副作用会在 |
[09:31] | may occur over the next 24 to 48 hours. | 接下来24至48小时内出现 |
[09:34] | They are… drum roll please… | 可能出现的症状有… |
[09:37] | Headaches, vomiting, flatulence, | 头痛 呕吐 胃胀气 |
[09:39] | tongue-swelling, suicidal thoughts… | 舌头肿大 自杀倾向 |
[09:41] | I’m having some right now. | 我现在就有这倾向了 |
[09:44] | – I.T.W…. – Inability To Walk. | -行丧 -行走能力丧失 |
[09:46] | Mm, I hope we get that | 希望我会出现这个 |
[09:47] | ’cause that’s the only thing that’s gonna keep me here. | 不然我死也不待这里 |
[09:50] | And R.U…. | 狂尿 |
[09:51] | Relentless urination. | 狂尿不止 |
[09:53] | Fatigue, seizures… | 疲劳 抽搐 |
[09:55] | Camel toe. | 骆驼趾 |
[09:55] | 骆驼趾是指女性阴部衣物太贴身 形成类似骆驼趾的形状 | |
[09:59] | I’m kidding. That’s my joke. | 开玩笑的 我开个玩笑而已 |
[10:03] | That’s his joke. | 他就爱开这玩笑 |
[10:04] | Good, ’cause I was out the door. | 幸好 不然老娘早闪人了 |
[10:07] | Also, TG, EB, CCS… | 还有例如TG EB CCS |
[10:10] | You want me to explain those to you? | 要我解释给你听吗 |
[10:11] | Not until you see one happening to me. | 等我有了再解释吧 |
[10:14] | And A.L. | 还有大失 |
[10:16] | Anal leakage. | 大便失禁 |
[10:20] | The Grande Dame of side effects. | 副作用界的一姐哦 |
[10:26] | Well, bottoms up. | 吞干净吧 |
[10:28] | Max, don’t say that after “anal leakage.” | 麦克斯 刚说完大便失禁谁还敢吞啊 |
[10:35] | See? This is fun! | 还是不错的嘛 |
[10:36] | Getting paid to eat cookies and play the game of life. | 付钱让我们来吃饼干 玩桌游”人生之旅” |
[10:39] | – Your turn. – What’s the point? | -到你了 -有啥好玩的 |
[10:41] | Clearly, I’ve already lost the game of life | 我的人生早就输得一败涂地了 |
[10:43] | ’cause I’m sitting in a drug trial | 瞧我现在 当试药的小白鼠 |
[10:44] | waiting for my “A” to “L”. | 等着我的”大失”呢 |
[10:48] | Well, if your “A” does start to “L”, | 如果你真中了”大失” |
[10:49] | you’re on the bottom bunk. | 就给我睡下边的床去 |
[10:52] | I gotta pee. | 我要尿尿 |
[10:55] | Ruh-roh. | 惨喽 |
[10:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:58] | Mm, it’s probably nothing, | 应该没事啦 |
[11:00] | but she might be experiencing R.U. | 不过也可能是”狂尿” |
[11:02] | What’s that again? | 那是什么意思来着 |
[11:03] | Relentless urination. | 狂尿不止 |
[11:05] | She just said she had to pee. | 人家就只是去尿个尿 |
[11:17] | Yeah, that’s relentless. | 这不就是狂尿吗 |
[11:24] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[11:28] | “R.U.” sure? | 你确”尿”吗 |
[11:32] | Okay, your turn to spin. | 好啦 到你转转盘了 |
[11:34] | No more games. | 不玩了 |
[11:35] | I really want to be prepared for this deposition. | 我得好好准备取证会 |
[11:37] | Can you read me the questions Mr. Hutchinson sent? | 能读下哈钦森先生给我的问题吗 |
[11:42] | “State your full name.” | “请陈述全名” |
[11:43] | Caroline Wesbox Channing. | 卡洛琳·维斯卜·钱宁 |
[11:46] | Your middle name is “Wesbox”? | 你的中间名叫”维斯卜”啊 |
[11:48] | It was my grandfather’s name. | 是从我祖父的名字来的 |
[11:50] | It also might be a side effect. | 听起来还像是副作用的名字呢 |
[11:53] | “I just slept with a dude who gave me Wesbox!” | “我刚睡了个男人 结果染上猥湿步了” |
[11:56] | Max, can you just ask me the next question? | 麦克斯 能赶紧问下个问题吗 |
[11:59] | Do you have any knowledge of investor capital | 你对于钱宁投资财团把手中的 |
[12:01] | from the Channing investment group | 投资人资金转到外国账户 |
[12:03] | being transferred to offshore banks? | 有任何的了解吗 |
[12:05] | I had no knowledge of it. | 我完全不知情 |
[12:06] | – You’re boring. – I’m boring? | -你好无趣啊 -我无趣吗 |
[12:09] | I’m just saying, I’d change the channel. | 如果这是电视剧 我早转台了 |
[12:11] | This is a bad one. | 一点看头都没有 |
[12:12] | Max, it’s not Law & Order. | 麦克斯 又不是《法律与秩序》 |
[12:14] | I’ll say it isn’t. | 我们哪比得上啊 |
[12:17] | Look, tomorrow, you gotta give them something. | 明天 你得主动出击 |
[12:19] | Open your shirt, hike up your skirt, | 领口拉低 裙子弄短 |
[12:20] | show them your Wesbox. | 给他们看你的”微湿部” |
[12:23] | “Did you know anything about your father | “你对于你父亲非法吸金一事 |
[12:25] | – “illegally siphoning funds?” – No. | -有任何了解吗” -不知道 |
[12:28] | “Have you ever had any conversations | “你父亲跟你谈有关转钱 |
[12:30] | with your father regarding said transactions?” | 或相关事宜的事情吗” |
[12:32] | No. | 没有 |
[12:33] | “Is your ass leaking right now?” | “你现在是处于大便失禁状态吗” |
[12:36] | No. | 没有 |
[12:41] | Ruh-roh. | 惨喽 |
[12:52] | Nope. | 还没完 |
[12:59] | How we doing, ladies? | 你们一切安好吗 |
[13:00] | Any side effects? | 有出现副作用吗 |
[13:09] | Max, are you awake? | 麦克斯 你睡着了吗 |
[13:12] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[13:14] | Quiet, you’re gonna wake up Pissy Spacek. | 安静 不然你要吵到嘘嘘·死被洗裤了 |
[13:18] | I can’t sleep. My hearts keeps racing. | 我睡不着 我的心砰砰跳个不停 |
[13:21] | You should tell Toby. It’s probably a side effect. | 你得通知托比 应该是出现了副作用 |
[13:23] | No, I’m nervous. | 不是 我是紧张 |
[13:24] | I can’t stop thinking about the deposition and about my father. | 脑海中一直想着这场取证会和我老爸 |
[13:27] | Can I come down and talk? | 我能下来跟你聊聊吗 |
[13:29] | Not a great time. I kind of have people over. | 不太方便啊 我这儿有人呢 |
[13:33] | Get in here. What’s wrong? | 进来吧 怎么啦 |
[13:36] | I’m scared about tomorrow. | 我好担心明天的事 |
[13:38] | I’m scared I’m gonna say the wrong thing | 我好怕我说错话 |
[13:39] | and make things worse for my father. | 害我老爸得多受牢狱之灾 |
[13:41] | Look, all you have to do is answer the questions | 人家问一句你答一句 |
[13:43] | as carefully as they suggested | 别自由发挥就行了 |
[13:45] | and then throw in a wink, forget to wear panties. | 然后抛个媚眼 别穿内裤去 |
[13:47] | He’ll be fine. | 你爹就没事了 |
[13:48] | But that’s the thing. | 重点就在这 |
[13:49] | The questions don’t say anything about my father. | 这些问题根本问不出我父亲的为人 |
[13:51] | They’re so cut and dry. | 都是些公式化的问题 |
[13:53] | They’re only asking me details about things I know nothing about, | 他们问的细枝末节 我一无所知 |
[13:56] | and they’re not interested in the things I do know about him. | 而我所知的一切 他们又一概不问 |
[13:58] | That he’s warm, and funny, and generous, and loving. | 无视他是一个温柔风趣 慷慨慈爱的父亲 |
[14:02] | Like when I was little, | 还记得我小时候 |
[14:03] | and he and I would take our plane to our chalet in Deer Valley. | 我们搭私人飞机 去我们的滑雪度假屋时… |
[14:06] | Stop. You might as well rephrase that to | 停 你这么说 就跟说 |
[14:08] | “When he and I would take our guilty | “他跟我搭着罪孽来到 |
[14:09] | to our guilty in guilty valley.” | 罪孽的罪孽小屋”一样 |
[14:12] | Every morning, before we went skiing, | 每天早晨 我们去滑雪前 |
[14:14] | he would get up really early and make me | 他都会起个大早 给我做 |
[14:15] | his snowflake cinnamon french toast. | 他招牌的雪花肉桂法式吐司 |
[14:18] | Sounds amazing. | 感觉挺棒的 |
[14:19] | And as he dusted the cinnamon and sugar on top, | 他会把肉桂跟糖慢慢地撒在吐司上 |
[14:21] | he’d say, “look, sweetheart, it’s snowing, | 然后说”小宝贝 快看 在下雪呢 |
[14:24] | snowing just for you.” | 只属于你的雪哦” |
[14:26] | And then he’d cut it into these little pieces… | 然后他会把吐司切成小… |
[14:29] | See? I can’t even get the words out. | 你看 我都语塞说不出口了 |
[14:31] | No one will ever hear them. No one will know. | 没人想听 也没人会知道他有多好 |
[14:33] | I’ll know. I heard them. | 我知道啊 我听了 |
[14:38] | Another round? | 又去吗 |
[14:40] | Yeah, I’m just gonna bring my pillow in there. | 是啊 我直接带枕头进去吧 |
[14:45] | I don’t think Gladiva’s gonna make it to the market. | 估计这”角斗女伶”是没希望推出市场了 |
[14:56] | We’ll be doing the deposition in here. | 取证会将会在这里举行 |
[14:58] | Oh, wow, this is exactly how it looks on Law & Order! | 哇 跟《法律与秩序》里看起来一摸一样呢 |
[15:02] | There’s the tiny typewriter thing | 还有台迷你打字机 |
[15:04] | where the actress who never gets to speak sits! | 那个无台词的女龙套就坐在这里 |
[15:05] | Leo, Leo, take my picture near the tiny typewriter. | 里欧 能帮我跟打字机合个影吗 |
[15:13] | Ladies, ladies. We only have an hour. | 女士们 我们只有一小时的时间 |
[15:16] | We’re already behind because you were late. | 由于你们迟到 进度已经落后了 |
[15:18] | Sorry, we had to stop at the check-cashing place. | 抱歉 我们刚去兑现支票 |
[15:21] | Yeah, and then a store to get diapers for a friend. | 然后去店里帮一个朋友买尿布 |
[15:26] | There, $1,000. | 给 1000块 |
[15:28] | No fuss, and luckily, no muss. | 顺顺利利 “无屎无病” |
[15:31] | Max, do you have the $100 from the cupcakes? | 麦克斯 开店基金的100块带了吗 |
[15:33] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[15:34] | 40 60 80 90 Uh, 40… 60… 80… 90… | |
[15:38] | 5, 6, 7, and… | 5 6 7 还有… |
[15:43] | 100. | 100 齐啦 |
[15:48] | Mr. Hutchinson, are you having reflux? | 哈钦森先生 你又胃酸倒流了吗 |
[15:51] | No, I-it just became clear to me what I do for a living. | 没 只是突然对我的工作感慨万千 |
[15:56] | Okay, uh, Caroline, | 卡洛琳 |
[15:58] | if you’re ready, I can bring them in. | 你准备好了 我就去带人进来 |
[16:01] | Remember, just stick to the questions | 记住 问一句答一句 |
[16:03] | and don’t embellish. | 千万别自由发挥 |
[16:06] | I prepped her last night, Leo. | 里欧 我昨晚教过她了 |
[16:08] | All right, let’s go, Max. | 好了 麦克斯 你该走了 |
[16:09] | Actually, I want her to stay. | 我想她留下来 |
[16:11] | I’m nervous, and she makes me feel better. | 我好紧张 她在场我比较放松 |
[16:13] | Yes, I’m her registered emotional companion. | 我是她的已注册情感伴侣 |
[16:17] | Well, this is a legal proceeding, | 这是正经的法律程序 |
[16:19] | and that’s a highly unusual request. | 这样的要求是很不寻常的 |
[16:21] | But not improbable. We googled it. | 也不是不允许啊 我们上网查过了 |
[16:24] | Yeah, she’s allowed to have an emotional companion, | 她有权带着情绪伴侣出席取证会 |
[16:26] | as long as both attorneys agree. | 只要双方律师同意就行 |
[16:28] | Well, I graduated top of my class at Harvard, | 虽然我这哈佛毕业的尖子生都没听过 |
[16:31] | but since you googled it, I’ll try to make that happen. | 不过既然你们都上网搜过了 那我试试吧 |
[16:37] | No, I am unaware of any of the transactions you just mentioned. | 我对于你所提的转账 毫不知情 |
[16:41] | Thank you, Miss Channing. | 谢谢 钱宁小姐 |
[16:42] | Now, if you’ll just bear with me a little while longer, | 麻烦你再稍等片刻 |
[16:45] | I only have a couple more pertinent questions. | 我还剩几道问题就问完了 |
[16:48] | Your voice is unbelievable. | 你的声音也太酷了吧 |
[16:53] | You could be on Law & Order. | 绝对有《秩序与法律》的范儿 |
[16:57] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[17:02] | Withdrawn. | 撤回 |
[17:04] | Miss Channing, do you have any knowledge of embezzlement | 钱宁小姐 你对于钱宁投资财团的 |
[17:07] | of any kind taking place at the Channing investment group? | 一切诈财事宜有任何了解吗 |
[17:10] | No, I had no knowl… | 不知道 我完… |
[17:13] | of any su… | 全… |
[17:17] | Could you repeat that? | 你能再说一次吗 |
[17:23] | Ruh-roh. | 惨喽 |
[17:26] | You’re having a side effect! | 你出现副作用了 |
[17:27] | Tongue swelling. TS! | 舌肿 舌头肿大 |
[17:30] | Uh, counselor, give us one second. | 律师 给我们一点时间 |
[17:32] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[17:33] | We took drugs. | 我们吃了药[毒品] |
[17:36] | Did she just say “we took drugs”? | 你刚是说你们磕了药吗 |
[17:38] | Very good, Leo. You must play charades. | 厉害啊 里欧 你不玩你比我猜可惜了 |
[17:41] | Look, we did a drug trial to get money for this. | 为了付你的律师费 我们去参加药物试验 |
[17:43] | What’s the holdup, counselor? | 律师 在等什么呢 |
[17:45] | Just give her some water. I had this once. | 让她喝点水 我也试过这样 |
[17:46] | It goes away in an hour. | 一个小时后就没事了 |
[17:48] | You said you never had any side effects! | 你不是说你没出现过任何副作用吗 |
[17:52] | Oh, please. I died once. | 拜托 我都去鬼门关走过一回了 |
[17:54] | I just didn’t want to scare you. | 我只是不想吓着你 |
[17:57] | Miss Channing, are you aware of any accounts | 钱宁小姐 你知道你父亲有任何 |
[18:00] | opened under any names other than your father’s? | 未注册在他名下的资产吗 |
[18:06] | Just drink the water. | 喝点水吧 |
[18:07] | One sec. | 等一下 |
[18:13] | Uh, does anyone have a napkin or a bib? | 有人有纸巾或围兜吗 |
[18:16] | $1,100, you gotta have a bib around here somewhere. | 1100大洋呢 这里不会连围兜都没有吧 |
[18:19] | All right, what’s going on here? | 这到底是怎么一回事 |
[18:23] | I was just, uh, informed my client | 我刚刚得知我的委托人 |
[18:25] | was part of a drug test within the last 24 hours. | 再过去的24小时里 参加了药物试验 |
[18:29] | Drug test, Leo? | 药物试验 里欧 |
[18:30] | That’s a good one. | 这借口不错啊 |
[18:33] | Just another rich girl on drugs. | 不就是另一个吸毒的富家女嘛 |
[18:35] | Get her into rehab, and we’ll have to reschedule. | 送去勒戒所 取证会重新安排时间吧 |
[18:38] | We’ll have to do this another time. | 我们下次再继续吧 |
[18:40] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不行 不行 不行 |
[18:41] | No, no! She’s right! | 不行 她说得对 |
[18:43] | We don’t have the money to do this another time | 我们付不起钱再折腾一次了 |
[18:45] | look, I can tell you right now, | 我来告诉你们吧 |
[18:47] | she does not know anything. | 她什么都不知道 |
[18:49] | She doesn’t know about the money, | 不知道钱哪来的 |
[18:50] | she doesn’t know about transactions. | 不知道任何转账 |
[18:51] | She doesn’t know anything about anything. | 她对一切都一无所知 |
[18:53] | We are paid up for three more minutes, | 而我们付的钱还有三分钟才结束 |
[18:55] | and we are going to use them! | 我们就要物尽其用 |
[18:56] | She can’t talk, but I know what she would want to say. | 虽然她无法说 但我知道她想说什么 |
[19:00] | Ladies and gentlemen of the… room, | 房间里的 先生们女士们 |
[19:04] | she would want you to know who her father really is. | 她想告诉你们她爸爸真实的样子 |
[19:07] | He used to make her snow toast! | 他以前会为她做雪吐司 |
[19:09] | And in her words, he was funny, smart, | 她说过 他是一个风趣 聪明 |
[19:12] | and a generous lover. | 慷慨的爱人 |
[19:20] | Generous and loving! | 是慷慨和慈爱 |
[19:22] | Oh, sorry, yes, yes. Generous and loving. | 抱歉 是的 是慷慨和慈爱 |
[19:25] | Now, I don’t know her father, and I have never met him… | 虽然我不认识她老爸 也没见过他 |
[19:29] | And I would like you to put that on the record, | 不过请把我说的写入记录 |
[19:31] | actress who’s never allowed to talk… | 麻烦你了 没台词的龙套小姐 |
[19:34] | But I do know her, and she’s an amazing person. | 可是我跟她很熟 而她是个很棒的人 |
[19:37] | And her father raised her alone, | 他爸爸独自抚养她成人 |
[19:38] | so he must be an amazing person too. | 想必他也是个很棒的人 |
[19:42] | Well… | 基本上 |
[19:44] | That accomplished nothing. | 刚那些话屁都不算 |
[19:47] | Counselor, what do we do here? | 律师 你说该怎么办呢 |
[19:50] | We take a short recess until she can speak, | 我们稍作休息 直到她能重新说话后 |
[19:54] | and resume the deposition, on me, | 再继续取证会 费用我包 |
[19:57] | because her father is an amazing guy, and… | 因为他爸爸是个很棒的人 而且 |
[20:02] | that’s what they would do on Law & Order. | 《法律与秩序》里的人也会这么做的 |
[20:06] | Fine, we’ll break for an hour. | 好吧 我们休息一小时 |
[20:08] | Seriously, you sound like a superhero’s boss. | 说真的 你的声音像超级英雄的老板 |
[20:16] | Max, you’re the best. | 麦克斯 你真厉害 |
[20:18] | I know. I did pretty good, right? | 的确 我是挺厉害的呀 |
[20:20] | I should’ve gone to law school. | 早知道我就去读法学院了 |
[20:22] | Or High School. | 或读个高中 |
[20:32] | Permission to enter the judge’s chambers? | 请求进入法官内庭 |
[20:35] | Permission granted. | 请求通过 |
[20:36] | Excuse the tubs of blue cheese. | 别介意这些蓝起司 |
[20:38] | They’re being held as evidence in the case against eating here. | 它们是我没有在这偷吃东西的证据 |
[20:41] | I wanted to thank you for everything you did. | 我想感谢你为我做的一切 |
[20:44] | And I know you were gonna buy yourself a treat | 我知道你本来是打算拿试药的钱 |
[20:46] | with the drug money… | 给自己买点小礼物 |
[20:47] | Yeah, like drugs. | 是啊 买药嗑 |
[20:48] | So I got you a little something. | 所以我买了份小礼物送你 |
[20:51] | It’s the complete Law & Order box set! | 《法律与秩序》大全集 |
[20:53] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[20:55] | That’s not a little something. That’s, like, $500. | 这哪是小礼物 这要500大洋呢 |
[20:59] | Or $30 on the subway. | 地铁那只卖30块 |
[21:00] | And the guy said most of them are in english. | 卖的人说 大部分都是英语版的哦 |
[21:03] | Awesome! | 帅呆了 |
[21:04] | Freezer adjourned. | 冷冻库休庭 |