时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Max, can you watch my tables while I run to the restroom? | 麦克斯 我去个厕所 你帮我盯一下 |
[00:03] | I already am. | 早就在盯了 |
[00:04] | I’ve been watching model girl | 我盯着那个假装 |
[00:05] | pretend she’s eating for 30 minutes. | 吃东西的小模特30分钟了 |
[00:08] | Oh, she’s nice. | 她人很好呢 |
[00:09] | She always tips on what she would’ve eaten. | 不管吃不吃 该给小费不会少 |
[00:15] | Guess what, everyone? | 大家快来猜猜看 |
[00:16] | I have a secret. | 我有一个小秘密 |
[00:17] | You’re a woman trapped in a man’s body? | 你是女儿心 男儿身吗 |
[00:19] | No. | 不是 |
[00:20] | You’re a man trapped in a woman’s body? | 你是男儿心 女儿身吗 |
[00:22] | You’re a little boy trapped in a little girl’s body? | 你是男童心 女童身吗 |
[00:25] | I am a man in a man’s body. | 我是男儿心 在男儿身里 |
[00:27] | We’re not talking about your night life. | 我们对你在男人身里还是身下没兴趣 |
[00:31] | I have discovered something | 我在翻查员工简历时 |
[00:32] | when going over the employee applications. | 发现了件事 |
[00:35] | Okay, perhaps I never worked at | 好吧 其实我没在 |
[00:37] | the Waldorf Astoria, | 华道夫·阿斯多里亚酒店工作过 |
[00:38] | but I did work with this guy, Waldorf, in Astoria. | 但我的确跟华道夫 在阿斯多里亚市工作过 |
[00:42] | It’s not you. | 跟你无关 |
[00:43] | Tomorrow is Caroline’s birthday. | 明天是卡洛琳的生日 |
[00:46] | Why wouldn’t I know that? | 为什么我会不知道 |
[00:47] | She tells me everything about her life. | 她什么鸡毛蒜皮的破事都告诉我 |
[00:49] | I know so much about her cycle, | 我就是太了解她的生理周期 |
[00:50] | I’m feeling pressure to impregnate her. | 以至于不搞大她肚子 我感觉好罪过 |
[00:54] | I can do that for you. | 我可以代劳哟 |
[00:57] | It’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[00:58] | Why wouldn’t she want to celebrate her birthday? | 她怎么会不想庆祝生日呢 |
[00:59] | She celebrates everything. | 她什么屁事都要庆祝一下 |
[01:01] | Heads up, everybody. | 给大伙通报一下 |
[01:03] | I just refilled the paper towels. | 我刚把厕纸补上了哦 |
[01:05] | Who’s a team player? What, what? | 谁最有团队精神 是我 是我 |
[01:28] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[01:29] | You know what we have to do. | 你懂我们该干什么吧 |
[01:31] | Aw, man. I knew this day would come. | 靠 我就知道会有这么一天 |
[01:34] | All right, what’s the least amount I can do to keep my job? | 好吧 我最少得”牺牲”多少才能保住饭碗 |
[01:38] | Just tell me when it’s over. | 搞完了 记得告诉我 |
[01:41] | And when it starts. | 开始前 记得打个招呼 |
[01:43] | It’s time to talk about Caroline’s birthday. | 我是来跟你讨论卡洛琳的生日 |
[01:45] | You have to throw her a party. | 你得给她办个派对啊 |
[01:48] | I’d rather you just have your tiny way with me. | 还不如让你这只”小鸟”办了得了 |
[01:52] | I don’t like birthdays. I don’t even know when mine is. | 我讨厌生日 我连自己的生日都不知道 |
[01:54] | My mom narrowed it down to a two-week window in June. | 我妈最多也就把范围缩小到六月的某两周 |
[02:00] | But you are Caroline’s BFF. | 可你是卡洛琳的超级死党啊 |
[02:02] | And it is BFF’s job to throw friend a party. | 超级死党就要帮朋友办生日派对 |
[02:05] | Han, I don’t have enough money to throw a party. | 阿憨 我不够钱帮她搞派对 |
[02:08] | I don’t even have enough money to throw a baseball. | 我甚至连搞个棒球玩的钱都没有 |
[02:11] | You have money. You be her BFF. | 你有钱 你当她的超级死党啊 |
[02:13] | I already have a BFF– Jamarcus. | 我已经有超级死党了 他叫杰马克斯 |
[02:17] | And my last birthday, | 我上次生日 |
[02:18] | he threw me a sick surprise party. | 他帮我办了个超屌的派对 |
[02:20] | You must think BFF stands for “Barely Freaking Friends”, | 超级死党可不是死要面子的意思 |
[02:24] | because there’s no way you’re down | 你哪可能跟叫”杰马克斯” |
[02:25] | with someone named Jamarcus. | 这帅气名字的人当上朋友啊 |
[02:26] | Oh, really? | 你确定咩 |
[02:27] | Then why did we exchange ATM pin numbers? | 不是死党 怎么会告诉对方银行卡密码啊 |
[02:35] | I’ll just crop that, and we’ll be good to go. | 我把那里去掉 一切就搞定了 |
[02:38] | Max, Edwin’s ready to show us the design for our new website. | 麦克斯 艾德温把我们的网站设计好了 |
[02:41] | Come see it. | 快来看看 |
[02:42] | Dude, you and the webmaster have been talking “business” | 兄台 你天天跟网站大师谈”公事” |
[02:44] | every day for a week. | 谈了整整一周 |
[02:46] | Is something going on there? | 是不是有猫腻啊 |
[02:47] | Shouldn’t the web be mastered by now? | 网站也早该”大湿”了吧 |
[02:50] | It’s strictly business. | 我们是纯公事 |
[02:52] | All right, but it’s costing us $200. | 随便吧 不过既然花了200块 |
[02:54] | Might as well get something out of it. | “捞点油水”回来也不错啊 |
[02:57] | Maybe let him browse your Yahoo? | 要不让他”上上”你的”呀呼” |
[03:02] | Looks like he might have a big ol’ hard drive | 他貌似有个超多”内存”的 |
[03:04] | with a lot of ram. | 生猛”大硬”盘哦 |
[03:07] | Yeah, he’s cute, | 他是不错 |
[03:08] | but I don’t want a relationship right now. | 可我现在不想谈恋爱 |
[03:09] | And I don’t do one-night stands. | 我也不搞一夜情[一夜站] |
[03:11] | All right, so don’t stand. Lay down. | 那好 别站着 躺下搞好了 |
[03:14] | That’s not me– | 我不喜欢 |
[03:15] | the next morning, doing the walk of shame. | 隔天早上 步履沉重 满脸羞愧地离开 |
[03:17] | I always see those girls with their messed-up sex hair, | 我鄙视那些顶着一夜激情后的乱发 |
[03:20] | carrying their heels, clutching their coats | 一手提高跟鞋 一手拉紧大衣 |
[03:22] | to hide last night’s outfit. | 盖住身上前晚的衣服 |
[03:23] | Going into Kinko’s to use Google maps | 走进金考印刷店 用谷歌地图 |
[03:26] | so you can figure out where you are. | 定位自己身在何处的女人 |
[03:29] | You really put the “ho” In “Kinko.” | 金考都让你用成”精拷”了 |
[03:35] | Oh. Sorry, Sophie. | 抱歉 苏菲 |
[03:36] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[03:37] | Oh, no. I’ll be quick. | 别啊 我很快的 |
[03:38] | I just want a cupcake to go. | 我打包个小蛋糕就走 |
[03:40] | I’m on my way to 24 hour fitness. | 我要去24小时健身房了 |
[03:44] | Ya, and I put it on the cupcake holder on the treadmill. | 我要把小蛋糕放跑步机上激励自己 |
[03:52] | Uh, Max, my town car is parked out front | 麦克斯 我的加长轿车就停在外面 |
[03:55] | and I was wondering if you wanted me to wait | 要不要我等你们一下 |
[03:57] | for you and Caroline to give you a ride back to our building. | 让你们搭我顺风车回家 |
[04:00] | Oh, no. It’s okay. | 不用了 没关系 |
[04:01] | We still have to clean up and take the garbage out. | 我们还得留下打扫 把垃圾拿去丢掉呢 |
[04:09] | Oh, looks like the garbage is taking itself out. | 貌似垃圾把自己丢出来了 |
[04:14] | The game continues. | 爱情游戏继续 |
[04:16] | Here is my number. | 这是我的电话 |
[04:18] | I invite you to call me | 诚挚邀请你来电 |
[04:19] | when you realize what a catch I am. | 想通要谈 拨打热线 立刻上门 |
[04:21] | Or any time you are drunk and willing. | 喝醉约炮 一通电话 使命必达 |
[04:24] | Max, I’m going to need the doggy bag as well. | 麦克斯 我还想要个小垃圾袋 |
[04:28] | Not for the cupcake. | 不是要装蛋糕 |
[04:29] | To puke in. | 是要吐 |
[04:36] | So I’ll get this finalized, | 我会把一切搞定 |
[04:38] | and then I’ll stop by the diner tomorrow | 明天再来一趟餐厅 |
[04:39] | so you can sign off on the layout before we go live. | 等你验收完效果 网站就能上线啦 |
[04:42] | This is so exciting. | 好兴奋好期待啊 |
[04:44] | Oh, wait, Edwin. Shoot. | 擦 等等 艾德温 |
[04:46] | I forgot to show you the new pricing chart. | 我差点忘了给你新的价目表 |
[04:48] | It’s cool, I can draft it up right now | 没事 我可以立马处理 |
[04:49] | and upload it when I get home. | 然后回家就把这上传了 |
[04:50] | Yeah, webmaster. You work pretty fast. | 网站大师 你挺”快”的嘛 |
[04:53] | But I bet you can work slow, too. | 我猜你也懂得怎么”慢慢搞”… |
[04:55] | And really fast again. | 然后再”快快搞”的吧 |
[04:58] | I can be done in a minute. | 我一分钟就能搞完 |
[04:59] | Ooh, not what you want to hear. | 啊哦 最不想听到的话 |
[05:01] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[05:02] | It’s fine. We can wait. | 不用急 我们可以等 |
[05:04] | You know what? You stay here. | 这样吧 你在这等 |
[05:06] | I have to go to the store and pick up stuff for your– | 我得去买点东西 给你的… |
[05:09] | my what? | 我的什么 |
[05:10] | Your cupcake business that you’re making me do with you. | 你硬拉我入伙的小蛋糕生意 |
[05:15] | Get home safe. | 路上小心 |
[05:16] | Um, hey, where do you live, Edwin? | 你住哪里呢 艾德温 |
[05:18] | Hell’s kitchen. | 地狱厨房[曼哈顿的一个区] |
[05:19] | Oh, cool. | 挺好 |
[05:20] | You’re going to want to take the “C” down, | 到时候你就坐C号线 |
[05:21] | transfer to the “L,” and if you get lost, | 转L号线就行了 如果迷路 |
[05:23] | there’s a Kinko’s on 6th and 14th. | 6街与14街交叉口有间金考印刷店 |
[05:27] | That’s embarrassing. Max was just trying to– | 真不好意思 麦克斯只是… |
[05:29] | Yeah, I work on complicated web programs. | 复杂的网站编程都难不倒我 |
[05:31] | I think I cracked that code. | 破解她的潜台词易如反掌 |
[05:33] | She wants us to hook up. | 她想撮合咱俩嘛 |
[05:35] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 是啊 真抱歉 |
[05:37] | Why are you sorry? | 干嘛抱歉 |
[05:38] | That’s all I’ve been thinking about. | 这也是我日思夜想的事 |
[05:53] | Yum, yum. | 美味 真美味 |
[05:56] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[05:59] | They are so hot. | 天雷勾动地火啊 |
[06:13] | Don’t give me that look. | 少这么看我 |
[06:27] | Oleg. | 奥列格 |
[06:28] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[06:30] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[06:31] | What are you doing here? | 你又怎么会在这儿 |
[06:33] | I live here, | 我住这里 |
[06:34] | and I’m just coming out from going to get coffee. | 我刚出去买杯咖啡 |
[06:37] | It was delicious. I drank every bit of it. | 太好喝了 我一滴都没剩下 |
[06:39] | Outside. That’s why I don’t have a cup. | 在外面就喝光了 所以现在手里没咖啡 |
[06:43] | But you’re wearing the same outfit from last night. | 可你还穿着昨晚的衣服呢 |
[06:45] | You’re wearing the same outfit from last night. | 你也穿着昨晚的衣服啊 |
[06:48] | And you have messed-up sex hair. | 你顶着一头激情过后的乱发 |
[06:51] | You have messed-up sex hair. | 你也顶着一头激情过后的乱发 |
[06:53] | Webmaster? | 网站大师吗 |
[06:55] | Sophie? | 苏菲吗 |
[06:58] | She called me up and we made hand love. | 她打给我 我们”手交”了 |
[07:00] | But I thought Sophie hated you. | 苏菲不是很讨厌你吗 |
[07:02] | Well, she doesn’t hate my hand. | 她又不讨厌我的手 |
[07:06] | But you cannot tell anyone. | 你不可以告诉别人哦 |
[07:08] | That was her one condition. | 那是她的条件之一 |
[07:09] | That and a copy of my recent blood tests | 还有就是由合格医生签名的 |
[07:11] | signed by a medical professional. | 近期验血报告 |
[07:14] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[07:14] | And you can’t tell anyone about me, either. | 你也不许跟别人透半句口风 |
[07:16] | Especially Max. | 尤其不能让麦克斯知道 |
[07:17] | I’d never hear the end of it. | 她会没完没了的 |
[07:19] | Deal. | 没问题 |
[07:20] | Pinky swear? | 拉钩约定吗 |
[07:21] | Actually, never mind. | 算了 还是别了 |
[07:22] | I don’t know where your fingers have been. | 我不知道你的脏手还摸过什么 |
[07:23] | I just told you where they’ve been. | 我不是才告诉你它们摸过什么吗 |
[07:33] | Max | 麦克斯 |
[07:35] | I’m so excited for this party. | 我好期待这个派对啊 |
[07:37] | I wore my loose clothing so I can dance all night. | 我穿了宽松衣服来 以便彻夜热舞 |
[07:42] | God, I cannot take this party pressure. | 天啊 派对的压力快让我崩溃了 |
[07:44] | I’m just going to go in the back | 我要去后面 |
[07:45] | and run a can opener across my wrist. | 用开罐器割腕自尽了 |
[07:48] | Oh, Max. I’m sure you did a great job. | 麦克斯 你肯定行的 |
[07:50] | You know, as long as you have a DJ, | 只要有DJ |
[07:53] | some champagne, and a psychic. | 有香槟 外加个灵媒就行 |
[07:57] | No, no, and no. | 没DJ 没香槟 没灵媒 |
[07:59] | I got some balloons, a hummus tray, | 只有气球 鹰嘴豆泥 |
[08:01] | and possibly Earl. | 还有不一定来的厄尔 |
[08:02] | He still hasn’t confirmed. | 他没给我准信 |
[08:05] | You don’t need psychic to know | 不用灵媒 也知道 |
[08:06] | that this is going to be a horrible, horrible party. | 这肯定会是个坏坏的派对了 |
[08:10] | Well, thank God Caroline has new boy toy. | 幸好卡洛琳有了新的小男仆 |
[08:12] | She might not mind as much. | 她应该不会太介意 |
[08:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[08:16] | Yeah, I saw them kissing in front of the diner last night. | 我昨晚看到他们在餐厅外面接吻了 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I sat there and watched for an hour. | 没错 我坐在那里看了整整一小时呢 |
[08:25] | They were really going at it, hot and heavy. | 他们天雷勾动地火 一发不可收拾 |
[08:28] | You know, like the Showtime network in the good old days. | 尺度就跟昔日美好的重口电视台一样 |
[08:33] | Oh, great. | 这下可好 |
[08:33] | Now I have to invite him to the party, too? | 还得多请个人来参加派对 |
[08:35] | I only got a six-pack of Capri Suns, | 我只准备了六包可沛利果汁呢 |
[08:37] | so people are going to have to share. | 现在得排排坐 分果汁了 |
[08:40] | Congratulations, it’s official. | 恭喜我们 我们的网站 |
[08:42] | Our website is now live. | 正式上线了 |
[08:43] | Congratulations, it’s official. | 恭喜 我们的卡洛琳 |
[08:45] | You’re a whore. | 正式浪荡了 |
[08:48] | I hear you got your Kinko’s card punched. | 听说你到金考印刷店”报到”了 |
[08:52] | What? | 什么 |
[08:53] | Don’t “what” me. | 少跟我装蒜 |
[08:54] | I know you hooked up with the webmaster. | 我知道你跟网站大师搞上了 |
[08:57] | Pick up. | 上菜 |
[08:59] | Oleg, you told Max? | 奥列格 是你告诉麦克斯的吗 |
[09:00] | What’s happening? | 什么情况 |
[09:02] | Our deal’s off. | 你做初一 我做十五 |
[09:03] | Oleg had sex with Sophie last night. | 奥列格跟苏菲昨晚上床了 |
[09:07] | No… | 没有啊 |
[09:07] | It wasn’t sex. Just hand stuff. | 我们没上床 只是”上手”而已 |
[09:11] | Yeah, and nothing above the waist. | 腰部以上也没让他侵犯 |
[09:13] | I’m a lady. | 我可是位淑女 |
[09:16] | I got all hot and bothered watching Caroline and big Han. | 人家看卡洛琳跟”大憨”激情四射后忍不住嘛 |
[09:21] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[09:24] | You know, I really think this is between Caroline and me. | 这是我跟卡洛琳之间的私事吧 |
[09:27] | You mean between Caroline, you, and your strippers. | 你是说你跟卡洛琳 还有你的脱衣舞女吧 |
[09:30] | Strippers? | 什么脱衣舞女 |
[09:31] | I have seen this man in a strip club. | 我在脱衣舞厅里见过这男的 |
[09:34] | Han, you were in a strip club? | 阿憨 你还去过脱衣舞厅啊 |
[09:38] | Earl took me. | 厄尔带我去的 |
[09:45] | Damn it, Han. | 我靠 阿憨 |
[09:46] | You’re going to sell me out | 我没抖出你 |
[09:47] | after I spotted you $100 in ones. | 装大款的事 你还敢出卖我 |
[09:52] | You went to Spreaders without me? | 你们居然撇下我去”开腿见喜” |
[09:55] | Why would you take Han to a strip club? | 你怎么会带阿憨去脱衣舞厅啊 |
[09:58] | Yeah, is his lap even big enough for a dance? | 他的小短腿能让人坐上去跳艳舞吗 |
[10:01] | Earl, I’m so disappointed in you. | 厄尔 我对你太失望了 |
[10:03] | That’s it. I’m not going to your party. | 够了 老子不参加你的派对了 |
[10:06] | What party? | 什么派对 |
[10:07] | Damn it, Earl! | 我靠 厄尔 |
[10:08] | It’s supposed to be a surprise for her birthday. | 这可是生日惊喜派对啊 |
[10:11] | Who told you it was my birthday? | 谁告诉你我生日的 |
[10:13] | Han. | 阿憨 |
[10:14] | Damn it, Han! | 我靠 阿憨 |
[10:16] | I didn’t want a party | 我不想要生日派对 |
[10:17] | and I don’t want to celebrate my birthday this year. | 我今年不想庆祝生日 |
[10:19] | Well, too bad, | 那惨了 |
[10:20] | because your BFF is throwing you a big blow-out. | 你的超级死党为你准备了个超级派对 |
[10:23] | Oh, Max. Now I feel bad. | 麦克斯 我对不起你 |
[10:26] | You feel bad now, wait till you see the party. | 别急 派对开始 就知道是谁对不起谁了 |
[10:33] | Caroline’s birthday. Woot, woot. | 卡洛琳过生日啦 呜呼 呜呼 |
[10:37] | Thanks, but you don’t have to say that after everything. | 谢谢 这些话不说也没差啦 |
[10:42] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[10:43] | I know you had limited budget, | 我知道你预算不高 |
[10:45] | but music is free. | 但是音乐是免费的呀 |
[10:48] | Yeah, well, I’m a douche. | 是啊 可是老娘就是不爽放 |
[10:53] | Speech! | 致辞 |
[10:55] | Speech! | 致辞 |
[10:59] | I can’t carry this party much longer. | 这派对我独木难支啊 |
[11:04] | Okay, I’d like to say something. | 好吧 我来说几句话 |
[11:06] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[11:07] | Can’t we wait till we cut the cake? | 不能等切蛋糕完再致辞吗 |
[11:09] | Cake? | 蛋糕 |
[11:10] | People are still doing that? | 这年头大家还吃蛋糕啊 |
[11:13] | Yes. Our livelihood depends on it. | 是啊 我们不就是卖蛋糕维生的吗 |
[11:16] | There’s only one party as bad as this one. | 世界上比这个还糟的派对只有一个 |
[11:19] | That’s the Donner Party. | 唐纳派对[组织] |
[11:19] | 唐纳组织: 西部淘金移民组织 美国史上著名的人吃人事件的主角 | |
[11:26] | And even they had better food. | 人家吃的都比咱们好 |
[11:31] | I’d like to say happy birthday to a very pretty lady | 我想祝这位美若天仙的姑娘生日快乐 |
[11:35] | who I just had the pleasure of meeting, | 与她相遇真是三生有幸 |
[11:37] | and I think I’m going to be seeing a lot more of her. | 希望未来能对她有更深入的了解 |
[11:41] | I’ll go get us some more drinks. | 我去帮咱们再拿点饮料 |
[11:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:45] | Get rid of him. | 帮我甩掉他 |
[11:47] | What? | 什么 |
[11:48] | It was a one-time thing. | 我跟他只是一夜情 |
[11:50] | I thought you weren’t that kind of girl. | 你不是不搞一夜情的人吗 |
[11:52] | I realized it had almost been a year | 我突然想起我有将近一年 |
[11:53] | since I had sex, | 没有被男人”滋润”过了 |
[11:54] | and I decided I rather not be that kind of girl. | 一夜风流总比饥渴难耐好吧 |
[11:57] | But I don’t want a relationship. | 可我不想跟他谈恋爱 |
[11:58] | Hey, I get it. Hit it and quit it. | 我懂 “打”完就跑 |
[12:00] | * Hit it, don’t babysit it * | * 打完了 就别留着了 * |
[12:02] | Max, please. | 麦克斯 别闹了 |
[12:04] | Fine. | 好啦 |
[12:05] | How am I going to make him go away? | 我怎么才能把他弄走啊 |
[12:06] | It’s not going to take a lot | 这派对烂成这样 |
[12:07] | to convince someone to leave this party. | 劝人离开有难度吗 |
[12:11] | I’d like to ask everyone to raise their cocktail, | 我很想请大家都举起鸡尾酒 |
[12:14] | but I can’t. | 可惜无法实现 |
[12:15] | So raise your Capri to the sun… | 只好请大家向日举起果汁 |
[12:20] | For a very special lady | 敬一位与众不同的女士 |
[12:22] | who I’m sure I will be seeing more of. | 我相信我会对她有更深入的了解 |
[12:32] | Get rid of him. It was a one-time thing. | 帮我甩掉他 我跟他只是一夜情 |
[12:37] | So was that the worst party you’ve ever been to? | 这是你去过最烂的派对吗 |
[12:39] | That was the worst party anyone’s ever been to. | 是个人都会这么觉得吧 |
[12:44] | So with the webmaster, how was the sex? | 跟网站大师搞上 那方面如何 |
[12:47] | Pretty good. | 不错啊 |
[12:49] | But then he did that thing where he pretended | 直到他跟我玩窒息式性爱 |
[12:51] | he was going to choke me. | 假装想掐死我 |
[12:52] | When did guys start doing that? | 男人什么时候开始玩这招了啊 |
[12:54] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[12:55] | but if I knew that was his thing, | 早知道他会这么玩 |
[12:56] | I would’ve asked him to choke me at the party. | 我真该叫他在派对上掐死我 |
[12:58] | How did you get rid of him? | 你怎么帮我甩掉他的 |
[12:59] | What did you say? Did you let him down gently? | 你跟人家说了什么 有好好跟人说吗 |
[13:01] | No, I told him to hit the pike. | 没 我让他有多远滚多远 |
[13:04] | It’s a one-night stand. Guys get that. | 反正就是一夜情嘛 男人懂的 |
[13:06] | So that’s it? He wasn’t upset? | 就这样吗 他没伤心吗 |
[13:09] | Guys don’t care. | 男人才不在乎 |
[13:11] | One-night stands– they come, they go. | 一夜情嘛 来完[高潮] 就走了 |
[13:13] | Literally. | 就是这么一回事 |
[13:14] | But what if he wants to see me again? | 要是他以后想再续前缘怎么办 |
[13:16] | Relax. | 别紧张啦 |
[13:17] | It is not going to come back to haunt you. | 他才不会回来对你死缠烂打 |
[13:19] | Unless you start feeling an itch… | 除非你感到生理有需要 |
[13:21] | Or a kick. | 或肚里有动静 |
[13:23] | Well, thanks for dumping him. | 谢谢你帮我甩了他 |
[13:25] | And for the… | 也谢谢你那… |
[13:26] | I’m going to go ahead and call it a party. | 那个所谓的”派对”吧 |
[13:29] | I knew you wouldn’t want me to use any of the cupcake money, | 我知道你不会想我用咱们的开店基金 |
[13:32] | and I was broke. | 我自己又没钱 |
[13:33] | So I guess I am your BFF– | 所以我现在算是你的超级死党了吧 |
[13:35] | your broke friend forever. | 超级死穷鬼党 |
[13:37] | Max, it really doesn’t matter what you would’ve done. | 麦克斯 其实什么派对都没有用 |
[13:40] | The only thing I really wanted for my birthday | 我唯一想要的生日礼物 |
[13:41] | was to see my father. | 是见我老爸一面 |
[13:43] | And he’s in prison, so that didn’t happen. | 而他又在牢里 所以没戏 |
[13:48] | I may not be a good BFF, | 或许我不是个好死党 |
[13:49] | I may not throw a great party, | 或许我不懂怎么办好派对 |
[13:51] | but I do know where to find a free bus to prison. | 可我知道去哪里坐免费监狱巴士 |
[13:55] | Hey, everybody. We got a birthday girl onboard. | 大家好 车上有个小寿星哦 |
[13:58] | Sit yo ass back down! | 屁股给我乖乖粘回椅子上 |
[14:01] | See? Now we got a party. | 看吧 有个真的派对啦 |
[14:12] | This is nice getting out of the city. | 离开市中心感觉挺不错啊 |
[14:14] | Kind of reminds me of the ride to the Hamptons. | 让我想起去汉普顿度假的情景 |
[14:17] | Yo. | 喂 |
[14:18] | This your first time on the bangbus? | 你们第一次上开搞巴士吗 |
[14:21] | We call it the bangbus | 之所以叫这名字 |
[14:21] | because everybody here gonna get banged. | 是因为乘客都是去牢里跟伴侣开搞的 |
[14:25] | And in addition ’cause we’re on a bus. | 而且这是巴士嘛 所以叫”开搞巴士” |
[14:27] | Hmm, makes sense. | 言之有理 |
[14:29] | Hey, I’m Shonda. | 我叫珊妲 |
[14:30] | I’m Max. This is Caroline. | 我叫麦克斯 她叫卡洛琳 |
[14:32] | So you’re all going for, like, conjugal visits? | 你们都是要去”探亲”的吗 |
[14:35] | Pretty fancy term for getting | 这说法还真是文绉绉啊 |
[14:36] | shawshanked on a three-legged cot. | 不就是去”救赎”一下饥渴的肖申克嘛 |
[14:40] | Shawshanked. I like her. | 肖申克的”救赎” 我喜欢你这词 |
[14:42] | I like your hair. | 我也喜欢你的发型 |
[14:43] | Did you just get back from Cancun? | 刚从墨西哥度假回来吗 |
[14:45] | No, no. | 不是不是 |
[14:47] | I saved up, and I got these done for my man. | 这我特地为我男人弄得 |
[14:49] | He says they make me look like Alicia Keys | 他说这发型让我看起来像艾莉西亚·凯斯 |
[14:49] | 艾莉西亚·凯斯 美国创作女歌手 爱德华·诺顿 美国男演员 电影《美国X历史》主角 | |
[14:50] | meets Ed Norton in American History X. | 加在美国X历史中的爱德华·诺顿 |
[14:54] | How sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[14:55] | Ah, yo. What’s your man in for? | 你男人又因何入狱的呢 |
[14:57] | My man’s in for possession of a sweet, sweet ass. | 我男人是因为非法持有一对完美小翘臀 |
[15:01] | He makes that joke every time. | 他每次都得说这个烂笑话 |
[15:03] | He’s not my man, actually. He’s my dad. | 其实我不是去看男人 是去看我爸 |
[15:05] | Oh, so you’re a freak. | 原来你是变态啊 |
[15:07] | That’s all right. I don’t judge. | 没事的 我才不会乱批判别人 |
[15:09] | You see a name tag on me that says “Judy”? | 我身上又没有名牌写着”法官朱迪”[美国节目] |
[15:12] | Oh, look. We just passed a Carvel. | 快看 我们刚路过一家凯菲 |
[15:14] | What’s a Carvel? | 什么是凯菲啊 |
[15:16] | Carvel ice cream. | 凯菲冰激凌啊 |
[15:18] | You know, Fudgie the Whale, Cookie Puss. | 他们的软糖鲸鱼 饼干猫没听过吗 |
[15:21] | Come on, how could you not know Carvel? | 不是吧 怎么可能没听过凯菲冰激凌 |
[15:22] | They have them everywhere. | 他们的冰激凌车随处可见 |
[15:23] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[15:24] | Is that that white trash ice cream? | 就是穷苦白人吃的冰激凌吗 |
[15:26] | How dare you! | 你再说一次试试 |
[15:28] | It is not white trash. | 才不是穷苦白人吃的 |
[15:30] | And I wouldn’t be so high and mighty. | 而且你也别装什么高贵了 |
[15:31] | You’re on a free bangbus to a prison. | 你正坐在通往监狱的免费巴士上呢 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉哦 |
[15:34] | I didn’t realize you had such | 我没想到你对冰激凌 |
[15:35] | a strong emotional connection to ice cream. | 有如此强烈的感情 |
[15:37] | Not to the ice cream. The ice cream cake. | 不是冰激凌 是冰激凌蛋糕 |
[15:42] | When I was ten, I asked my mom for a birthday party. | 我十岁时 我让我妈给我办生日派对 |
[15:44] | She said yes but then flaked out | 她答应之后 又睡过去了 |
[15:46] | and forgot to call anyone. | 没邀请任何人来 |
[15:47] | I’m starting to understand why | 现在我懂为什么 |
[15:48] | you don’t like birthday parties. | 你不喜欢生日派对了 |
[15:50] | So after I waited on the porch for an hour, | 我在阳台干等了一个小时后 |
[15:52] | I’ll stole 20 bucks from her purse, | 就去她皮包偷了20块 |
[15:54] | thumbed it out to Carvel, | 拦了一辆冰激凌车 |
[15:55] | and bought myself a Fudgie the Whale cake. | 然后买了软糖鲸鱼冰激凌蛋糕吃 |
[15:58] | Ate the whole thing with a pink plastic spoon, | 用一根小粉勺把它全部吃光 |
[16:00] | and it was way better than any party ever could have been. | 那种幸福感 是任何生日派对都比不上的 |
[16:03] | I heard that. | 我全听见了 |
[16:04] | There ain’t nothing better than Fudgie the Whale. | 软糖鲸鱼冰激凌蛋糕最棒了 |
[16:06] | I love the chocolate crunchies. | 我最爱巧克力碎果仁口味 |
[16:08] | Bitch, everybody love the damn chocolate crunchies! | 白痴 谁不爱那个口味啊 |
[16:16] | Hey, Shonda. Who are you here to see? | 珊妲 你是来探视谁呢 |
[16:17] | Who’s available? | 谁有空啊 |
[16:20] | I’m just cracking wise. You know I’m here to see Squirm. | 开玩笑嘛 我当然是来找蠕爷的 |
[16:24] | Search her. | 搜查她全身吧 |
[16:26] | Damn. Is it my turn again? | 靠 怎么又是我 |
[16:30] | Next. | 下一位 |
[16:31] | We’re not on that list. We didn’t call ahead. | 我们没在名单上 我们没预约 |
[16:33] | Leave it to me. | 我来处理 |
[16:34] | I’ve gotten into every club I’ve ever wanted to get into. | 我没有想进却进不去的地方 |
[16:37] | Hi. Caroline Channing plus one. | 卡洛琳·钱宁 带一朋友 |
[16:40] | I don’t see you on the list. | 你不在名单上啊 |
[16:41] | Really? That’s weird. | 真的吗 怪事 |
[16:43] | We should be on the list. We’re always on the list. | 我们应该在名单上啊 一直都是这样 |
[16:45] | Max, we’re not on the list. | 麦克斯 我们不在名单上 |
[16:47] | We’re not? I’m going to kill my assistant. | 不在名单上吗 我要宰了我助理 |
[16:51] | Oh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[16:52] | It might be under Deangelo Jefferson. | 应该是在德安杰洛·杰佛逊的名下吧 |
[16:56] | Come on, girls. Don’t waste my time. | 女士们 别浪费我时间了 |
[16:58] | I’d like to see a manager. | 我要见你们主管 |
[17:03] | There’s no manager. | 这里没有主管 |
[17:05] | It’s a prison. | 这里是监狱 |
[17:07] | Well, then who runs this place? | 那这里谁管事 |
[17:09] | Well, the Aryan brotherhood is getting pretty strong. | 雅利安兄弟会最近势力挺庞大的 |
[17:15] | This is such amateur hour. | 真是石头脑袋不开窍 |
[17:17] | Give me 50 bucks for the door guy. | 给我50块塞给这看门的吧 |
[17:19] | Are you seriously trying to bribe | 你不会是真想在 |
[17:20] | an officer of the law while inside a prison? | 监狱里贿赂一名警官吧 |
[17:25] | That’s a federal offense. | 这可是重罪 |
[17:27] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[17:29] | Probably. | 应该吧 |
[17:31] | Look, I should have you thrown out for even suggesting it. | 光冲着你们这想法 我就该把你们轰出去 |
[17:34] | We do not accept bribes. | 我们这里不收贿赂 |
[17:35] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:36] | I’ll let you take your sweet time searching me | 如果你放我们进去 做全身检查时 |
[17:39] | on the way in. | 我让你检查”到底”呢 |
[17:41] | These two are clear to go through. | 这两位女士可以进去了 |
[17:44] | Max, you can’t do that for me. | 麦克斯 你不需要为我这么牺牲 |
[17:46] | It’s really for me. It’s been a while. | 我是为了自己 好久没人”碰”过我了 |
[17:48] | Woot, woot. | 哟呵 哟呵 |
[17:53] | I’m so excited to see my father | 等了这么久 |
[17:54] | after all this time. | 终于能见我爸了 |
[17:56] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[17:57] | You look good. How do I look? | 你看起来挺好 我呢 |
[17:58] | Do I still have that freshly felt-up glow? | 还有着刚被人”检查”完的光彩吗 |
[18:02] | Well, that ginger over there thinks you look good. | 那边的红发男对你挺有兴趣呢 |
[18:05] | He’s full-on staring at you. | 他目不转睛地盯着你呢 |
[18:07] | Well, I should hope so. | 没人看才惨呢 |
[18:08] | If you can’t get a dude in prison to check you out, | 在母猪都能赛貂蝉的监狱里都没人看 |
[18:10] | it’s time for a makeover. | 你就该去野猪大改造了 |
[18:13] | No, he’s looking and nodding | 不是 他是边打量边点头 |
[18:15] | like he knows you. | 好像认识你似的 |
[18:20] | Never seen him before in my life. | 素未蒙面 绝对不认识 |
[18:22] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[18:23] | Max Black? | 麦克斯·布莱克 |
[18:25] | It’s me, Irish. | 是我啊 爱尔兰男啊 |
[18:27] | I don’t know, dude. I think you got the wrong girl. | 你说啥呢 兄弟 认错人了吧 |
[18:29] | Max, I could never forget that face. | 麦克斯 我永远不会忘记你的样子 |
[18:32] | Trust me, you’ve never seen me before. | 相信我 我们绝对素未蒙面 |
[18:36] | Oh, damn! | 哇靠 |
[18:37] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[18:39] | That’s you. | 是你耶 |
[18:41] | So you do remember. | 现在记得了吧 |
[18:42] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[18:44] | Get rid of him. It was a one-night stand. | 帮我甩掉他 我跟他只是一夜情 |
[18:47] | See, they do come back to haunt you. | 看吧 果真是会回来死缠烂打的 |
[18:49] | Shirt on. | 衣服穿好 |
[18:50] | Max, can you believe it? | 麦克斯 你敢相信吗 |
[18:52] | Of all the prisons in all the world, | 世界上有那么多监狱 |
[18:53] | you walked into mine. | 你却走进我这家 |
[18:55] | It’s kismet. | 这就是命运 |
[18:56] | I got rid of yours. You get rid of mine. | 我帮过你 现在轮到你帮我了 |
[19:00] | Listen, Irish. It was a one-time thing. | 听我说 爱尔兰男 当年只是一夜春宵 |
[19:02] | You’re a guy. You get that. | 你是男人 你懂得吧 |
[19:04] | How could you say it’s a one-time thing? | 可一夜夫妻白日恩啊 |
[19:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:07] | I blew up that chipotle for you. | 我为你炸了那间墨西哥餐馆呢 |
[19:11] | Listen, I appreciate the ink, | 我很感谢你为我纹身 |
[19:12] | but I don’t really believe in love, | 但我不相信爱情 |
[19:14] | and truth be told, | 而且老实说 |
[19:15] | I’m not even a fan of Mexican food. | 我根本不爱墨西哥菜 |
[19:18] | Caroline Channing. This table. | 卡洛琳·钱宁 这桌 |
[19:20] | Max, we have to go. My dad’s coming. | 麦克斯 我们坐过去吧 我老爸要来了 |
[19:22] | Okay. Nice to see you, Irish. | 好了 很高兴与你重逢 爱尔兰男 |
[19:23] | Your body looks sick. | 你的身材看起来酷毙了 |
[19:25] | Max, hold on. | 麦克斯 等等 |
[19:26] | I’m not going to tell you again to back up. | 这是最后一次警告 |
[19:28] | Max, I’m not going to lose you twice. | 麦克斯 我不想再次失去你 |
[19:29] | I said, back up! | 我说了 退后 |
[19:30] | Don’t tell me to back up. | 别叫我退后 |
[19:32] | That’s the love of my life. | 她是我一生的挚爱 |
[19:33] | Come on, dude. Hit the pike. | 兄弟 有多远滚多远吧 |
[19:35] | Calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[19:36] | Don’t tell me to calm down! | 别叫我冷静 |
[19:42] | Visiting hours are over! Everybody out! | 会面时间结束 所有人出去 |
[19:44] | No, no, no, wait! I can’t leave. | 不不不 不行 我不能走 |
[19:46] | Damn! | 靠 |
[19:49] | Oh, wait. There’s my father. | 等等 那是我老爸 |
[19:50] | I can see him, he’s just coming in. | 我看到他的身影了 他要出来了 |
[19:51] | Oh, daddy. Daddy… Hi! | 老爸 老爸 看到我了吗 |
[19:55] | Well, thank you very much, ladies. | 感谢你们俩全家啊 小姐们 |
[19:57] | My man was barely in when I got pulled out. | 我男人才刚”进入” 我就被”拉出”了 |
[20:01] | I would like to apologize to everyone | 我想给大家道个歉 |
[20:04] | for taking the bang out of the bus, | 害开搞巴士的各位开搞失败 |
[20:07] | but in my own defense, | 我想为自己解释 |
[20:09] | everyone here knows a little something about crazy guys. | 在座各位也都懂疯子疯起来的样子嘛 |
[20:12] | Sit yo ass back down! | 屁股给我乖乖粘回椅子上 |
[20:14] | Max, sit down before you start another riot. | 麦克斯赶紧坐下吧 不然等会又暴动了 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry. I blew it. | 对不起 我搞砸了一切 |
[20:19] | I screwed up your chance to see your father. | 我搞砸了你见你老爸的机会 |
[20:20] | I screwed up your party. | 我办砸了你的派对 |
[20:22] | I even screwed up the easiest birthday thing to do, | 我连庆祝生日最简单的方式 |
[20:24] | like get a cake. | 买个蛋糕都不会 |
[20:25] | I’m a terrible BFF. | 我真是个超烂死党 |
[20:27] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[20:29] | Really, it’s fine. | 真的没关系 |
[20:30] | With the year I’m having, | 今年我经历的一切 |
[20:31] | it’s not like you could’ve made everything better | 也不是你随便买个蛋糕 |
[20:33] | just by getting me a cake. | 就能好转起来的 |
[20:36] | Well, no. Not just any cake. | 的确 普通的蛋糕不行 |
[20:42] | Just as good as I remember it. | 跟我记忆中的一样美味 |
[20:44] | Best 40 bucks we ever spent. | 我们花得最值的40块 |
[20:47] | And this birthday turned out to be all right. | 这个生日其实也不错嘛 |
[20:49] | I did get what I wanted. | 我的愿望有实现 |
[20:50] | I got see my father. | 我见到了我老爸 |
[20:52] | It was only for a second, but I saw him. | 虽然只有短暂的一秒 但的确是见到了 |
[20:54] | And he saw me. So thank you. | 他也看见我了 所以谢谢你 |
[20:58] | Yeah, and I got to see Irish. | 是啊 我也跟爱尔兰男重逢了 |
[21:00] | Think he might be the one that got away. | 或许跟他是情深缘浅 |
[21:02] | Well, the one that got put away. | 警察还对他抓住不放呢 |
[21:04] | You know, you and I are better than BFFs. | 我跟你可不只是超级死党哦 |
[21:07] | We’re BBFs. | 我们是搞巴死党 |
[21:09] | Bangbus friends. | 开搞巴士死党 |