时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So that’s three of our delicious homemade cupcakes. | 就要三个美味的自制小蛋糕 对吧 |
[00:04] | Nope, can’t. You touched them. | 别给我 你们都摸过了 |
[00:05] | Sorry, flu season, no health care. | 抱歉 流感季节 我没医保 |
[00:10] | You realized I replaced that purell with K.Y., right? | 知道你的净手液被我换成润滑油了吧 |
[00:15] | Max, please say you’re kidding. | 麦克斯 你是开玩笑的对吧 |
[00:16] | Of course, I’m kidding. | 废话 我逗你玩呢 |
[00:18] | I can’t afford lube. I just use my tears. | 我买不起润滑油 唯有以眼泪润滑 |
[00:21] | Max, seriously, don’t mess with my hand sanitizer. | 麦克斯 你可千万别乱搞我的净手液 |
[00:25] | I’ve already caught poverty this year | 我今年已经被贫穷缠上了 |
[00:26] | and I refuse to catch the flu. | 我可不想再染上流感 |
[00:29] | I just have to keep cleaning my hands and not touch anyone. | 我只能勤擦洗手液 避免任何肢体接触 |
[00:32] | Caroline, I have check from table ten. | 卡洛琳 这是十号桌的账单 |
[00:35] | Okay, just place it right there. | 好 放这儿就行 |
[00:38] | That’s a big tip… | 小费给得真多啊… |
[00:43] | You know, in Indonesia, you’d be married now. | 在印尼 你们这样就得结婚了 |
[00:58] | I’m gonna get sick, I know it. | 我感觉到我快生病了 |
[01:00] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[01:01] | Fine? Han just unloaded into my mouth. | 没事个屁 他把病菌全”喷射”进我嘴里了 |
[01:05] | Congratulations, you both finally got some action. | 恭喜你们 终于”实干”上了 |
[01:10] | I can’t afford to get sick and miss work. | 我可生不起病 也请不起病假 |
[01:12] | I need to get some antibiotics. | 我需要钱买抗生素 |
[01:13] | You are poor now. | 你是个穷人 |
[01:14] | Poor people don’t just run out and buy antibiotics. | 穷人才不会没事就跑去买抗生素 |
[01:17] | We man up, grow a pair, stare germs in the face. | 穷人就该硬起 死扛 跟病毒单挑 |
[01:21] | Like this French fry | 比如这根 |
[01:22] | from that guy who couldn’t stop coughing. | 被不停咳嗽男吃过的薯条 |
[01:23] | Max, no, no–oh! | 麦克斯 别啊 别 |
[01:26] | Booyah! | 姐牛吧 |
[01:28] | And I haven’t ever been sick or to a clinic. | 就算这样 我也没生过病或去过诊所 |
[01:30] | And, no, planned parenthood doesn’t count. | 对了 计划生育诊所除外 |
[01:35] | Well, well, well, she weebles and she wobbles, | 哎哟妈呀 她颤颤悠悠 摇摇晃晃 |
[01:35] | “Weebles Wobble But They Don’t Fall Down” | 上世纪70年代某个类似不倒翁的卡通人物广告语 |
[01:38] | but she don’t fall down. | 但步履坚定 胸前不倒 |
[01:41] | Oh, Earl, you’re so naughty and nice. | 厄尔 你嘴又甜又会调戏人家 |
[01:44] | And I’ll be checking you out twice. | 那我再用眼神调戏你一回吧 |
[01:48] | Hey, Sophie, sit anywhere you like. | 苏菲 随便坐啊 |
[01:51] | Oh, uh, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[01:52] | Where is lighting that will make me look most attractive? | 哪个位置的灯光能让我显得最明媚动人啊 |
[01:56] | What am I saying? I look good everywhere. | 我说啥呢 我坐哪都是仪态万千 |
[02:00] | I am meeting man for first time that I met online. | 我要跟我的网友首次见面 |
[02:03] | I wonder if he’s here yet. | 不知道他到了没 |
[02:05] | Well unless you’ve been cruising singles | 除非他是个单身 |
[02:07] | who don’t leave enough singles, I’d say no. | 小费给得又抠门的男人 不然应该没到 |
[02:10] | You know, Max, if my date turned out to be big bust– | 麦克斯 如果这场约会是大”凶”之… |
[02:13] | what, bigger than ours? | 能比咱们”胸”吗 |
[02:16] | Then you come over and say that something suddenly came up | 你记得过来说突然有急事 |
[02:19] | and that I have to go, okay? | 我得先走 知道吗 |
[02:22] | Oh, my gosh, this must be him. | 天啊 肯定是他了 |
[02:28] | You must be Sophie Kuchenski. | 你是苏菲·科臣斯基吧 |
[02:30] | I’m Serguisz Bilowski. | 我是 瑟格特·比罗斯基 |
[02:33] | Wow, I love your dress, I love that! | 我好喜欢你的连衣裙啊 真好看 |
[02:37] | Something came up and you have to go. | 突然有事 你得走了 |
[02:40] | No, no this is perfect. | 不 不 这好得很 |
[02:43] | Would you like to sit down? | 我们坐下吧 |
[02:44] | Just let me run to the little boys rooms first. | 我得先去嘘嘘一下吧 |
[02:46] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吗 -没问题 |
[02:49] | Who is that? | 他是谁啊 |
[02:51] | That’s Sophie’s new boyfriend. | 他是苏菲的新男朋友 |
[02:52] | I see, and where’s his boyfriend? | 那这个男的男朋友又在哪 |
[03:01] | Hello. | 你好吗 |
[03:02] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[03:03] | I’m wearing my velour especially for you. | 我特意为你穿了我的丝绒服 |
[03:08] | And right now, it’s the only thing soft about me. | 我现在除了衣服 全身上下无一不硬 |
[03:14] | Please go away before my date comes back from the men’s room. | 趁我的对象还在厕所 你快滚吧 |
[03:17] | You have brought other man in here? | 你还带男人来我地盘啦 |
[03:19] | Yes, I met him on Polish dating site. | 是啊 我们在波兰人交友网站认识的 |
[03:22] | On polemeetpole.com | 波兰交友管道网 |
[03:25] | You didn’t have to go online. | 何须上网找呢 |
[03:27] | You could meet my pole any time. | 我的”管子”随时欢迎你 |
[03:30] | No, this will never happen. | 不可能 你别做梦了 |
[03:33] | You’re not my type. | 你不是我的型 |
[03:34] | Well, what is your type? | 那你喜欢什么型 |
[03:36] | Wow, they have those automatic hand dryers that blow you. | 里面有自动干手机帮你吹呢 |
[03:42] | I love being blown like that. | 人家好喜欢被那样吹哦 |
[03:45] | Those look like two giant orange traffic cones. | 你胸前犹如两个巨大的橘色交通锥 |
[03:48] | Are you trying to tell me not to park there? | 是要警告我”此处不能停”吗 |
[03:55] | This is a lady. | 她是个淑女 |
[03:56] | Show her some respect. | 请你放尊重点 |
[04:00] | Sophie has new man in her life. | 苏菲居然找了个新男人 |
[04:02] | I am so mad I cannot see straight. | 我气的两眼都要发直了 |
[04:05] | Well, I’m looking right at him and I don’t see straight either. | 我看着也觉得他的一点都不”直”[同性恋] |
[04:12] | Max, I think I’m running a slight fever. | 麦克斯 我好像有点发烧 |
[04:14] | Feel my forehead. | 感觉一下我额头 |
[04:15] | Look, you should have learned by now– | 你还不了解我吗 |
[04:16] | I don’t feel anything. | 我感觉不到任何东西 |
[04:19] | Caroline, I’ve written down address of drug store | 卡洛琳 我把医生的地址写下了 |
[04:21] | in South Williamsburg that has a doctor on site. | 他的诊所在南威廉斯堡的药局里 |
[04:24] | Here, I will pay for it. | 给 医药费我出 |
[04:26] | Unless it is cancer. | 可如果是癌症 |
[04:27] | Then I’m out. | 我就不负责了 |
[04:30] | And, Max, here is check for table seven. | 麦克斯 这是七号桌的账单 |
[04:36] | Booyah! | 姐牛吧 |
[04:46] | How long is it gonna take to see a doctor? | 看个医生是得等多久啊 |
[04:48] | I’m definitely getting something– I’m pre-sick. | 我绝对是生什么病了 现在是病发前期 |
[04:50] | I’m stage one pre-sick. | 我现在是初期的病发前期 |
[04:52] | I need penicillin. | 我需要青霉素 |
[04:53] | I told you before, you have to man up | 我跟你说过了 你得硬起 |
[04:55] | and not give in to this sick stuff. | 坚决跟病魔抗争到底 |
[04:57] | I’m not like you. | 我又不像你 |
[04:58] | I have actual things I feel. | 我是个有感觉的人 |
[05:01] | Menachem Goldman. | 米那肯·古德曼 |
[05:03] | Menachem Goldman. | 米那肯·古德曼 |
[05:07] | This must be the orthodox Jewish neighborhood. | 这一带肯定是正统的犹太社区 |
[05:09] | Either that or we’re in ZZ Top-ville. | 不然就是ZZ托普村了 |
[05:12] | Max, have some respect. | 麦克斯 放尊重点 |
[05:14] | Hey, I got nothing but respect. | 我超级敬重的好不好 |
[05:16] | They basically invented southern rock. | 他们可是发明南方摇滚的乐团呢 |
[05:20] | I love the Jewish people. | 我超喜欢犹太人 |
[05:22] | Whenever I felt sick before, | 以前一觉得自己病了 |
[05:23] | I’d just pop over to the townhouse next door and visit Dr. Klein. | 我就跑到隔壁别墅 找克莱医生 |
[05:26] | So your love was contingent on pills? | 所以谁有药丸你就爱谁啊 |
[05:28] | We’re not that different. | 咱俩根本是一丘之貉嘛 |
[05:30] | Actually, the Kleins and I were very close. | 其实以前我跟克莱一家关系很好 |
[05:32] | I was invited to many passover in their home. | 我多次被邀请去他们家过逾越节呢 |
[05:35] | In fact, they called me their honorary Jew. | 他们以前还称我为”荣誉犹太人”呢 |
[05:38] | Rivka Shemshelewitz. | 里芙卡·尚舍罗威茨 |
[05:42] | Rivka Shemshelewitz. | 里芙卡·尚舍罗威茨 |
[05:45] | Well, you’re no Rivka Shemshelewitz. | 人家的犹太名比你帅气多了 |
[05:48] | Mrs. Klein always said I had a bissel Jew. | 克莱夫人总说我有”细尘”犹太血统呢 |
[05:50] | You had a Jewish vacuum cleaner? | 你还有台犹太的”吸尘”器啊 |
[05:53] | No. Bissel. | 不 是”细尘”啦 |
[05:54] | It’s a Yiddish word. It means little. | 是意第绪语中 少量的意思 |
[05:55] | And this one time I had a bissel flu | 有一次我得了细尘感冒 |
[05:58] | and she brought me chicken soup every day. | 她就天天送鸡汤给我喝 |
[06:00] | So why don’t you just give Dr. Klein a call? | 那你直接打给克莱医生不得了 |
[06:02] | I did three times and no return. | 我打了三次都没人回 |
[06:04] | I guess he doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore | 他估计不想跟我沾上边了吧 |
[06:06] | because of my father’s financial scandal. | 我爸弄了这么大的财务丑闻 |
[06:09] | All those years I thought we were family. | 那么多年来 我以为我们亲如家人 |
[06:11] | Guess not. | 原来只是我自作多情 |
[06:12] | I don’t know, ignoring your needs | 不一定吧 有求必不应 |
[06:13] | and pretending you don’t exist? | 视你如空气 |
[06:15] | Sounds like family to me. | 我觉得这就是家人啊 |
[06:16] | Caroline Channing, Caroline Channing. | 卡洛琳·钱宁 卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[06:20] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[06:21] | Let me do the talking. | 我来跟她说吧 |
[06:23] | I learned a lot of Hebrew from Mrs. Klein. | 我以前跟克莱夫人学了不少希伯来语呢 |
[06:25] | These are my people. | 我跟他们是一国的 |
[06:27] | Hello, shalom, shana tova | 您好 平安 新年快乐[希伯来语] |
[06:29] | Very good, you wanna squeeze in a couple more before sundown? | 很好 要再多抖几个词直到太阳下山吗 |
[06:34] | Wow, you’re as bad as me trying to be Irish | 你就跟我想装爱尔兰人 |
[06:37] | at the blarney rose for a free beer. | 跟人家骗啤酒一样逊 |
[06:39] | Yar, can I get me a cerveza? | 喂 能给我来杯啤酒吗[爱尔兰口音] |
[06:44] | What can I get you ladies, | 两位有什么需要吗 |
[06:45] | besides skirts that are more appropriate? | 除了更端庄的裙子之外的 |
[06:47] | Sorry, I didn’t know it was an orthodox neighborhood. | 抱歉 我们不知道这里是正统的犹太区 |
[06:49] | You know what, we could just tie our coats around our waists. | 这样吧 我们把外套绑腰上挡着吧 |
[06:52] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[06:53] | Oh, and look at the breasts on this one. | 哎哟 看看这妞的大胸 |
[06:55] | Coat on or off? Make up your mind. | 穿还是脱 赶快决定 |
[06:57] | No, Bubala, I’m just saying, | 宝贝 我只是说 |
[06:59] | with those big breasts and that gorgeous hair, | 这对大胸 加上这头秀发 |
[07:01] | it’s like looking in a mirror. | 我们简直是一个模子刻出来的 |
[07:04] | It’s been a few years, but trust me, | 虽然老娘青春不在 但相信我 |
[07:06] | 严格遵守教义的犹太人 女人一旦结了婚就必须用假发把自己的头发盖住 | |
[07:06] | under this wig and smock, spitting image of you. | 脱下假发和白大褂 咱俩一模一样啊 |
[07:09] | Here you go, Esther Rachael. | 给 艾丝特·瑞荷 |
[07:10] | How else do you think I landed | 不然你觉得我是怎么嫁得 |
[07:11] | a handsome doctor like my Anshell? | 我老公安舍尔这样的英俊医生呢 |
[07:14] | Oh, doctor? | 抱歉 医生 |
[07:15] | Doctor? Doctor, if you could– | 医生 医生 你可以… |
[07:16] | oh, oh, what is that Hebrew word for wait? | 靠 希伯来语的”稍等”怎么说来着 |
[07:18] | You might wanna start peppering in some English. | 你还是老老实实说英语吧 |
[07:21] | Now, Chava? | 小妞 你现在才说 |
[07:22] | Now you’re telling me you’re too sick to bake. | 你现在才说你病重不能给我烤蛋糕了 |
[07:25] | I need 80 cupcakes. | 我需要80个小蛋糕呢 |
[07:26] | The Bar Mitzvah is tomorrow. | 成人礼是明天呢 |
[07:28] | You’re dead to me! | 给老娘死一边去 |
[07:29] | See you next week. | 下周见吧 |
[07:31] | – We could help. – We can? | -我们能帮你 -我们能吗 |
[07:33] | Yeah, give me the card. | 可以啊 名片给我 |
[07:34] | Hi, I’m Max | 你好 我是麦克斯 |
[07:36] | and my friend and I here have a cupcake business | 我们有个小蛋糕生意 |
[07:38] | and we’d be happy to bake as many cupcakes | 我们很乐意帮你做成人礼的小蛋糕 |
[07:39] | as you need for the bar mitzvah. | 要多少都没问题 |
[07:41] | I mean, you need cake, we make cake. | 你需要小蛋糕 我们会做小蛋糕 |
[07:43] | It’s bashert. | 真是”命中注定”啊[意第绪语] |
[07:44] | Look, enough with the “it’s a small Hebrew world after all.” | 够了 少来那套”有缘千里犹太牵”了 |
[07:48] | How does 250 sound? | 收费250块如何 |
[07:49] | No way, 275. | 不行 要275块 |
[07:51] | I have to bake all morning. | 我得忙活一早上呢 |
[07:53] | It’s like looking in a mirror. | 连性格都一模一样 |
[07:56] | They’re kosher, right? | 是犹太洁食吧 |
[07:56] | 犹太洁食 划分了允许食用和禁止食用的肉类 并规定了奶制品和肉类分离的原则 | |
[07:57] | Are they kosher? Look at me. | 是不是犹太洁食 你看我 |
[07:59] | Like looking in a mirror. | 咱俩还需要多说吗 |
[08:00] | Good, I’ll call you with the address. | 很好 我会打电话告诉你们地址的 |
[08:02] | Esther Rachael, if I could talk to you husband | 艾丝特·瑞荷 我能跟你丈夫谈 |
[08:04] | about getting some antibiotics– | 买些抗生素的… |
[08:05] | Sorry, sundown. | 抱歉 日落了 |
[08:18] | Okay, I’ve got the kosher cookbook, | 我买了犹太洁食食谱 |
[08:19] | salt, flour, sugar, new mixing bowls, | 盐 面粉 糖 新的搅拌碗 |
[08:22] | and I stopped at the goodwill | 还去了趟善心二手店 |
[08:24] | and got us two appropriately sad schmatas to wear for tomorrow. | 买了两件明天穿的端庄素色衣服 |
[08:27] | Let’s start. | 开工吧 |
[08:28] | Start? I’m already half done. | 什么开工 我都做一半了 |
[08:30] | How could you be half done? | 你怎么可能做完一半了 |
[08:31] | You didn’t have any kosher ingredients. | 你又没有洁食用的材料 |
[08:33] | Oh, they’ll never know, | 他们又吃不出来 |
[08:34] | we’ll just tell them they’re kosher. | 我们说是洁食的就行了 |
[08:36] | Oh, my God, we can’t do that. | 天啊 不可以这样 |
[08:38] | Oh, my God, we just did. | 天啊 已经这样了 |
[08:41] | They have to be kosher. | 必须做成洁食才行 |
[08:42] | Do you want God to smite us? | 你就不怕遭天谴吗 |
[08:44] | What’s he gonna do? | 老天还能怎么惩罚我们 |
[08:45] | Take away all my good luck and your fortune? | 收回我的好运和你的亿万家财吗 |
[08:48] | You think all those things labeled low fat are low fat? | 难道写着低脂的食物真是低脂的吗 |
[08:50] | It is just a sales gimmick. | 不过是销售把戏罢了 |
[08:52] | I had a low cal ice cream bar once | 有次我吃了根低卡冰棒 |
[08:54] | that popped my top Jean button. | 我牛仔裤的扣子立马就给崩了 |
[08:56] | Kosher isn’t a sales gimmick. | 犹太洁食不是销售把戏 |
[08:58] | It’s thousands of years of tradition. | 是人家千年来的传统 |
[09:00] | We have to respect that. | 我们得尊重人家啊 |
[09:01] | I don’t respect anyone’s tradition. | 我从不尊重任何人的传统 |
[09:03] | That’s kind of my tradition. | 这就是我的传统 |
[09:04] | Well maybe that’s because | 也许是因为 |
[09:05] | you didn’t grow up around a family. | 你成长过程中没有家人陪在身边吧 |
[09:07] | Hey, I grew up with a lot of families. | 我成长过程中有无数家人好吗 |
[09:09] | The Manson family, the Jackson family, the Menendezes. | 曼森家 杰克森家 米南德兹家 |
[09:09] | 三者皆为美国著名连环杀手的姓氏 其中米南德兹是一对兄弟档杀手 | |
[09:14] | Wait, is that Menendezes or Menen-di? | 等等 是念米南德兹还是米南戴兹 |
[09:16] | Either way, they were like brothers to me. | 反正他们都待我如兄长 |
[09:18] | Max, we are doing these straight up kosher. | 麦克斯 我们就老老实实做洁食吧 |
[09:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[09:22] | But return those new bowls, I don’t need them. | 你把新搅拌碗拿去退了吧 不需要 |
[09:24] | I can just dump the bacon bits out of this old one. | 我把培根都捞出来就能接着用了 |
[09:26] | Max, please, let’s just start the cupcakes over, | 麦克斯 你就得重新做吧 |
[09:29] | drop them off, get me some antibiotics, | 明天交货 收钱 买抗生素 |
[09:31] | come home, and put me to bed. | 然后回家 让我上床养病 |
[09:32] | All right, I’ll make them kosher. | 行行行 我做成洁食就是了 |
[09:35] | I mean, it’s the least you could do after you lied to that woman | 这也是你欠人家的 谁让你骗了人家 |
[09:37] | and let her think you were one of them. | 还让她误以为你是犹太人 |
[09:39] | Hey, I don’t know who my father is. | 我又不知道我爹是谁 |
[09:41] | I could be half Jewish. | 我很可能有一半犹太血统啊 |
[09:42] | Although it’s more likely I’m half bartender | 不过我更可能是酒保的女儿 |
[09:44] | who demanded my mom figure out a way to pay her tab. | 可能当年我妈被拐着”酒债肉偿” |
[09:48] | – Hey! – Hello. | -你们好啊 -你好啊 |
[09:50] | Serguisz and I are on way up to my apartment. | 小瑟格正准备回我家 |
[09:53] | He’s making me brunch. | 他要做早午餐给我吃 |
[09:54] | Cornish hens splashed with my special sauce. | 童子鸡撒上我的独家酱料 |
[09:57] | I love special sauce, I love that! | 我好爱独家酱料啊 爱死了 |
[10:01] | Yeah, and I stopped by because I was hoping you girls | 我来主要是想问你们 |
[10:03] | might have some spare cupcakes for dessert. | 有没有多余的小蛋糕给我们当点心 |
[10:05] | Only about 40 of them. | 大概有40个吧 |
[10:06] | Oh, good! | 太好了 |
[10:08] | I’ll go up and get started. | 我先上楼开煮吧 |
[10:09] | Sophie, can I have you keys? | 苏菲 钥匙能给我吗 |
[10:11] | – Oh, yeah. – Cute place. | -没问题 -你家真有爱 |
[10:14] | Ah, I have keychain just like this. | 哎呀 我也有一样的钥匙圈呢 |
[10:17] | We are birds of a feather. | 我们真是心有灵犀啊 |
[10:18] | I love that! | 爱死了 |
[10:20] | See, girls. | 小妞们 看见没 |
[10:22] | This is what I like about my new boyfriend. | 我就爱我新男人这一点 |
[10:24] | He loves so many things. | 他对什么东西都有爱 |
[10:26] | And vagina ain’t one of them. | 唯独对阴道无爱 |
[10:27] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[10:28] | We don’t know that. | 我们又不了解人家 |
[10:29] | Sexuality is more fluid these days. | 这年头 性向本来就很随意 |
[10:32] | It’s okay. He’s big, big gay. | 没事的 他就是个基爆的基佬 |
[10:35] | So… You know he’s gay? | 你知道他是基啊 |
[10:37] | Oh, know it? | 何止是知道 |
[10:38] | I prefer it. | 我特意找的 |
[10:40] | Yeah, my ex-husband was large male bully. | 我前夫是个粗鲁的恶汉 |
[10:43] | Yeah, all rough sex and stains in shorts. | 房事粗暴 满裆精斑 |
[10:47] | Now all I want is a man who will spoon me and stay soft. | 我想要个只抱抱 不搞搞的男人 |
[10:51] | But what about sex? | 那性生活怎么办 |
[10:53] | Oh, no one does me better than me. | 男根虽好 我手更巧 |
[11:02] | That’s the last of them. | 这里是最后一批了 |
[11:04] | Look at us. | 瞧咱们这身 |
[11:05] | I think we look very nice. | 我觉得看起来挺不错的 |
[11:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:08] | I think we look like the Olson twins. | 我觉得看起来像奥尔森姐妹 |
[11:08] | 奥尔森姐妹 美国著名豪门双胞胎姐妹 崇尚朋克流浪风格 酷爱穿大好几号的宽松服饰 | |
[11:11] | Well hello, girls. | 你们好啊 女孩们 |
[11:12] | You look very lovely. | 你们看起来真美 |
[11:13] | Mazel tov to the family. | 恭喜你们家[意第绪语] |
[11:15] | What a mitzvah to be part of this day. | 能来参与 我们深感荣幸[意第绪语] |
[11:17] | How bashert. | 命运的巧合啊[意第绪语] |
[11:19] | Oh, we’re still on that ride? | 你还没抖够意第绪语吗 |
[11:21] | I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[11:22] | It’s just, I’m so happy to be | 我只是很开心能来 |
[11:23] | in your warm and wonderful home. | 你温暖有爱的家 |
[11:25] | I was very close to my neighbors, the Kleins. | 我以前跟我的邻居克莱一家很熟 |
[11:27] | In fact, they called me their honorary Jew. | 他们还称我为荣誉犹太人呢 |
[11:30] | Stop now. | 别说了 |
[11:31] | This is like when you tell Earl | 这就你对厄尔套近乎 |
[11:32] | you’re practically black. | 说自己是黑人一样窘 |
[11:36] | We’ll just get our money and go. | 我们收完钱就走 |
[11:38] | Take our money and go? | 收完钱就走 |
[11:39] | What are we, barbarians? | 我们又不是无礼的野蛮人 |
[11:40] | Stay and celebrate a little. | 留下来一起庆祝吧 |
[11:42] | But, out here in the kitchen, away from the men. | 不过只许待在厨房 不准靠近男人 |
[11:46] | Sit, eat, come. | 坐下 快吃 来嘛[高潮] |
[11:48] | Three of my favorite things to do. | 我人生最爱的三件事 |
[11:51] | Good looks and funny. What a catch. | 又美又幽默 不娶太可惜啊 |
[11:54] | Hadassa, hand me a spoon. | 哈达莎 拿个勺子过来 |
[11:56] | All 100% kosher and so gorgeous you could plotz. | 百分百洁食 好吃到你昏倒 |
[12:00] | This one’s seen some Streisand movies, yes? | 她看太多芭芭拉·史翠珊的电影了吧 |
[12:04] | Wait until you taste my kugel. | 等吃过我的面再下定论吧 |
[12:06] | Oh, I love kugel. | 我超爱犹太面 |
[12:07] | Tell me, Esther Rachael, | 告诉我 艾丝特·瑞荷 |
[12:09] | are you Ashkenazi or Sephardic Jews? | 你是阿什肯纳兹犹太人 还是塞法迪犹太人 |
[12:11] | Someone’s been on the Internet. | 有人专门上网做足功课哦 |
[12:14] | No way, this is a pasta and a dessert? | 我靠 这是意大利面加甜点啊 |
[12:17] | Ooh, there he is. | 他来啦 |
[12:19] | My only son. My little angel. | 我的独子 我的小天使 |
[12:21] | The Bar Mitzvah boy who, today, becomes a man. | 今天成年礼的主角 从男孩变男人 |
[12:24] | Girls, this is Shmuley | 姑娘们 这是史姆里 |
[12:26] | and his friend from next door, David. | 跟他的邻居朋友大卫 |
[12:28] | Say hello to the girls who made the cupcakes, boys. | 孩子们 跟做小蛋糕的姑娘们问个好吧 |
[12:31] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[12:33] | Hadassa, Devorah, enough. | 哈达莎 达沃拉 够了 |
[12:35] | Thank you, go. | 谢谢你们 走吧 |
[12:36] | Enjoy the party. | 享受派对吧 |
[12:38] | Have more kugel. | 多吃点面 |
[12:39] | I’ll go ask my husband for your money. | 我去跟我丈夫要你们的钱 |
[12:41] | See, this is what I love, Max. | 麦克斯 我就喜欢这些 |
[12:42] | The family, the tradition. | 家庭 传统 |
[12:44] | The lasagna with the crazy raisins. | 意大利面加超多葡萄干 |
[12:47] | And those two little boys, | 还有那两个男孩 |
[12:48] | could they have been more precious? | 他们还能再可爱一点吗 |
[12:50] | Yo, yo, yo, what up cupcake bitches? | 哟哟哟 干毛呢 小蛋糕骚妞们 |
[12:56] | I’m fixin’ to marry me a biatch | 小爷我也要搞个像她们这样 |
[12:58] | who bakes like this, son. | 会烤会搞的淫娃当老婆 |
[13:01] | Uh, I don’t know what’s going on, | 我不知道你们怎么了 |
[13:03] | but I’m pretty sure boys and girls | 但是依照你们的传统 |
[13:04] | aren’t supposed to be socializing, right? | 男女是不应该交谈的 对吗 |
[13:07] | Damn, sweetness, your lips are moving | 哇靠 小美女 虽然你能说善道 |
[13:10] | but your ass is doing all the talking. | 但小王想的都是你的小翘臀啊 |
[13:14] | Uh… Is that Yiddish? | 他是在说意第绪语吗 |
[13:18] | Oh, boys, there you are, come on. | 你们俩在这啊 快过来 |
[13:20] | Say goodbye to the cupcake ladies. | 跟小蛋糕女士们说再见 |
[13:21] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[13:27] | Did that just happen or has my fever suddenly spiked? | 是真有其事 还是我发烧到出现幻觉了 |
[13:31] | That’s the first time I ever saw anyone | 我这辈子第一次见到 |
[13:33] | acting all pimp who still had pimples. | 脸上还在长痘的痞子 |
[13:35] | Yo, yo, yo! | 哟哟哟 |
[13:36] | And they’re back. | 小痞子二度回归 |
[13:37] | What up, Shawties? | 怎么样啊 小骚货们 |
[13:39] | What’s crackalackin? | 在搞毛呢 |
[13:41] | Yo, today my boy became a mans. | 今天我兄弟要成人啦 |
[13:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[13:45] | Got my bar mitzvah done, son. | 赶紧来”搞”个”成年”仪式吧 |
[13:48] | Preach! | 没错 |
[13:49] | So let’s get to it. | 赶紧开始吧 |
[13:51] | How much of my Mitzvah money | 要给多少”成年金” |
[13:52] | is it gonna take for you to pop that top | 你才愿意脱掉上衣 |
[13:54] | and serve me up some super fine taytays? | 让小王尝尝你的顶级人间”胸”器啊 |
[13:59] | Dude, there is not enough money in the– | 拜托 就算你给再多钱也… |
[14:01] | how much are we talking? | 最多能给多少来着 |
[14:03] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[14:04] | Yo, don’t get all jealous, vanilla cone. | 别嫉妒她 小白妞 |
[14:07] | How about you turn around and make it pop for daddy? | 转身把屁股翘起来 给小爷乐呵乐呵吧 |
[14:11] | How would you like it if I told your mother | 你妈可就在隔壁哦 |
[14:13] | right on the other side of that door | 如果我告诉她你们多轻浮 |
[14:14] | how you boys were in here disrespecting us? | 对我们有多不敬 会怎么样 |
[14:16] | How is you gonna say anything with your mouth full? | 朕会用龙根堵住你这贱婢的嘴 |
[14:21] | Damn, son! | 绝啊 兄弟 |
[14:23] | Come in here, ma. This way. | 妈 快过来 这边 |
[14:28] | Don’t say anything to her. | 千万别告诉她 |
[14:29] | Let’s just get our money and get out of here. | 我们拿完钱就走 |
[14:30] | Max, she should know. | 麦克斯 她该知道的 |
[14:32] | You wanna ruin their day and not get paid? | 你想毁了人家的成年礼外加收不到钱吗 |
[14:33] | Just keep it to yourself for five minutes and we’re gone. | 再多忍五分钟 我们就能走人了 |
[14:36] | I want you to meet my mother, Hinda Fagel. | 我想你们见见我母亲 辛妲·菲格 |
[14:39] | Ma, this is Max who made the kosher cupcakes. | 妈 洁食小蛋糕就是这位麦克斯做的 |
[14:42] | And I’m Caroline. | 我是卡洛琳 |
[14:44] | What did the shicksa say? | 那女娃说什么呢 |
[14:46] | She said her name is Caroline. | 她说她叫卡洛琳 |
[14:48] | Who cares what her name is? | 谁管她叫什么呢 |
[14:50] | She looks like the people that | 她长得就跟当年 |
[14:51] | stole my grandmother’s good hutch. | 偷我奶奶储物箱的人一样 |
[14:55] | But look at this one. | 这个女娃就不一样了 |
[14:56] | It’s like looking in a mirror. | 长得跟我一样美 |
[15:02] | Oy, she’s got a fever. | 哎呀 她发烧呢 |
[15:03] | Oh, Max, oh honey, you’re burning up. | 麦克斯 宝贝 你在发烧呢 |
[15:07] | Oh, no way, I don’t get sick. | 不可能 我从来不生病 |
[15:08] | I get sick. | 我会生病哦 |
[15:09] | You’re sick. | 你生病了 |
[15:10] | You’ll come, you’ll lie down. | 跟我过来 好好躺着休息 |
[15:12] | Oh, I’m really fine. | 我真的没事 |
[15:13] | We’ll just get our money and head home. | 我们收了钱就回家了 |
[15:15] | Nonsense. You’ll see my husband. | 胡说 留下来让我老公看看 |
[15:16] | The doctor. | 医生老公哦 |
[15:18] | Stop, wait, where are you taking her? | 等等 你们带她去哪里呢 |
[15:19] | I’m the one who gets sick. | 我才是会生病的那个呀 |
[15:21] | What did she say? | 她说啥呢 |
[15:22] | She says she wants your hutch. | 她说她也要偷你的储物箱 |
[15:35] | You poor baby. | 你个可怜的娃 |
[15:35] | You have a fever of 102. | 你都烧到38.9度了 |
[15:38] | Just have to rest, Bubala. | 乖乖休息吧 亲爱的 |
[15:40] | I’m really fine. | 我真的没事 |
[15:41] | That towel thing feels awesome. | 这毛巾也太舒服了吧 |
[15:43] | It’s a cold compress, it’ll bring your fever down. | 这是冰枕 让你赶紧退烧 |
[15:46] | My husband should be in any minute. | 我老公马上就来了 |
[15:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | I think it’s only right to tell you, | 我应该老实告诉你 |
[15:52] | I don’t know a lot about my background, so… | 我不太了解我的真实身世 |
[15:54] | I might not be Jewish. | 我可能不是犹太人哦 |
[15:56] | Please, look at you. | 傻孩子 瞧你的长相 |
[15:58] | You could be my daughter. | 如果我有女儿 肯定长你这样 |
[16:00] | I would have liked that. | 那样该多好啊 |
[16:02] | Always wanted a daughter. | 我一直希望有个女儿 |
[16:04] | I always wanted a mother. | 我也一直希望有个妈妈 |
[16:06] | Oh, did your mother die young? | 你母亲早逝吗 |
[16:08] | Sadly, no. | 很遗憾 仍在世 |
[16:12] | Ooh, you need a kiss. | 让我给你一个吻 |
[16:15] | Oh, good your soup is ready. | 太好了 你的汤来了 |
[16:17] | Ess a bissel, tatelleh. | 喝”细尘”[点]吧 亲爱的 |
[16:20] | Bissel? | 细尘 |
[16:20] | I know bissel. | 我懂”细尘”这词 |
[16:22] | Of course you do. You’re Jewish. | 你当然懂 你是犹太人嘛 |
[16:24] | Okay, I’m Jewish, what the hell. | 是就是吧 其他都见鬼去 |
[16:26] | Oh, we don’t believe in hell. | 我们不相信有地狱 |
[16:27] | We don’t? | 不信吗 |
[16:28] | Awesome. | 太爽了 |
[16:34] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢您 |
[16:35] | Call me bubby. | 叫我嬷嬷[意第绪语] |
[16:37] | Thanks, bubby. | 谢谢 嬷嬷 |
[16:39] | No one’s ever blown on my soup before. | 从来没人帮我吹过汤 |
[16:41] | What’s wrong with them? | 那些人脑子有病吗 |
[16:46] | That’s my boy, that’s my boy, hey, | 瞧我兄弟 瞧我兄弟 |
[16:48] | Hey, ho. Oh, there he go! | 厉害啊 |
[16:53] | That’s what’s up, hooker. | 小爷就是这么牛逼 淫娃 |
[16:56] | First of all, | 首先 |
[16:56] | you just scuffed his mother’s freshly-waxed floor | 你刚把他妈妈刚打蜡的地板给磨掉了 |
[16:58] | and secondly, | 其次 |
[17:00] | you may think throwing away your family traditions is cool now, | 你现在可能觉得无视家族传统很酷 |
[17:02] | but in life, bad things can happen. | 但若干年后 报应会来的 |
[17:04] | And one day, when you find yourself penniless and sick, | 某天 当你发现自己身无分文 疾病缠身时 |
[17:07] | you’ll need your nice Jewish family | 你会想念你善良的犹太家人 |
[17:08] | and you’ll call them three times and they won’t answer the phone | 然而你电话打再多 他们也不会理你 |
[17:10] | no matter how much you need antibiotics. | 才不管你病得多重多需要抗生素 |
[17:13] | Damn, boo, | 宝贝啊 |
[17:14] | I stopped listening after you said freshly-waxed. | 你说到”刚除毛的…”小王就没在听了 |
[17:20] | Playa! | 妙啊 |
[17:25] | Max, I’m giving you some amoxicillin | 麦克斯 我开了些阿莫西林 |
[17:27] | for you to take home. | 让你带回家吃 |
[17:28] | Now take it all, | 乖乖把药都吃完 |
[17:29] | even when you start feeling better. | 好转了也得持续吃 |
[17:31] | Yes, Dr. Anshell. | 是的 安舍尔医生 |
[17:34] | Look what I brought. | 看我拿什么来了 |
[17:35] | Sweets for the sweets. | 给甜心们的甜点 |
[17:38] | Uh, wait, wait, wait, before you eat those, | 稍等一下 吃之前我有话要说 |
[17:40] | remember how I said I might not be Jewish? | 我不是说我可能不是犹太人吗 |
[17:42] | – Yes. – Those might not be kosher. | -是啊 -它们也可能不是洁食 |
[17:44] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[17:45] | I’m saying they’re not kosher. | 那些不是洁食 |
[17:47] | What is she saying? | 她说啥呢 |
[17:48] | Not kosher! | 不是洁食 |
[17:50] | – What? – Not kosher! | -什么 -不是洁食 |
[17:51] | Spit it out, ma! | 妈 快吐出来 |
[17:53] | Spit it out! | 快吐出来 |
[17:54] | Just a minute, it tastes so good. | 再等一下 这太好吃了 |
[17:59] | – You like that? – Stop. | -爽吗 -停下 |
[18:00] | – You like that? – Stop it. | -爽不爽 -别撒了 |
[18:01] | – You like that? – S–that’s it! | -爽死了吧 -停… 够了 |
[18:03] | Listen, hit me with one more dead president | 听好 再把毛爷爷往老娘身上撒 |
[18:05] | and you’ll be six feet under with Biggie and Tupac. | 老娘就把你们拖出去 跟其他死饶舌歌手埋一起 |
[18:07] | You understand me, Jew-Tang Clan? | 听懂老娘的话没 假饶舌娃子 |
[18:10] | Skinny bitch came to play! | 排骨淫娃想开战啦 |
[18:14] | What kind of girl brings non-kosher cupcakes | 什么样的人会做非洁食小蛋糕 |
[18:16] | into a kosher home? | 给洁食家庭啊 |
[18:17] | Not me– I’m not that kind of girl. | 不是我 我不是那样的人 |
[18:20] | Yeah, hi, I think I’m that kind of girl. | 是我 我就是那样的人 |
[18:22] | Max, what are you talking about? | 麦克斯 你说什么呢 |
[18:23] | I made sure every single one of those | 我确保了每一个小蛋糕 |
[18:25] | was up to a rabbi’s high standard. | 都达到了超严厉的洁食标准 |
[18:27] | Yes, well, maybe my rabbi didn’t have such high standards. | 我的”超严厉”标准不够高 行了吧 |
[18:30] | I’m so sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[18:31] | I burned some and we were running late | 我不小心烤糊了几个 时间又不够 |
[18:33] | and I figured, four non-kosher out of 80. | 我就想 80个中混4个进去 |
[18:36] | So close. | 不多嘛 |
[18:37] | Max, I told you how important | 麦克斯 我跟你说过洁食传统 |
[18:39] | all those traditions are to a Jewish family. | 对这些犹太家庭有多重要 |
[18:41] | Yes, you told me about tradition and family, | 是啊 你跟我说过传统跟家庭 |
[18:43] | but none of that meant anything | 但在冰枕敷到我头上前 |
[18:44] | until I felt that cold compress. | 那些对我毫无意义 |
[18:47] | And she was nice enough to put it on my head | 而且她还善良到亲手帮我敷上 |
[18:49] | and I felt what that feels like. | 我这才明白传统跟家庭的含义 |
[18:51] | And then bubby blew on my soup | 然后嬷嬷在吃非洁食小蛋糕前 |
[18:53] | before she ate the non-kosher cupcake. | 还帮我把汤吹凉了 |
[18:55] | Wait, bubby ate a non-kosher cupcake? | 什么 嬷嬷还吃了非洁食小蛋糕 |
[18:59] | It’s a shanda! | 家门不幸啊 |
[19:02] | It is a shanda. | 的确是家门不幸 |
[19:03] | I’m hoping shanda means | 我希望这词是指 |
[19:04] | you’re forgiven and we’ll pay you anyway. | 你会原谅我 然后付我钱吗 |
[19:06] | We are not taking any money. | 我们不会收任何费用 |
[19:07] | That’s right, you’re not taking anything. | 那当然 你们半毛钱都别想拿 |
[19:11] | Except for this compress. | 但把这个冰枕拿走吧 |
[19:13] | Feel better. | 早日康复 |
[19:16] | Now go, get out of my sight. | 可以滚了 有多远滚多远 |
[19:18] | And don’t wear short skirts. | 还有 别再穿短裙了 |
[19:19] | Esther Rachel, | 艾丝特·瑞荷 |
[19:21] | I wanna talk to you about your son | 我想跟你谈谈你儿子 |
[19:22] | Shmuley’s behavior today. | 史姆里今天的一些事 |
[19:23] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[19:24] | What did my Shmuley do? | 我的小史姆里干了什么好事 |
[19:26] | I’ll tell you what he did. | 我告诉你吧 |
[19:27] | He became a man. | 他今天长大成人了 |
[19:29] | That’s all he did. | 没其他的了 |
[19:30] | Right, Caroline? | 对吧 卡洛琳 |
[19:31] | I’ll say he became a man. | 的确是”成人”了啊 |
[19:33] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思呢 |
[19:34] | Shmuley! | 史姆里 |
[19:35] | Stay out of it, | 别多管闲事了 |
[19:36] | this is not our family. | 这又不是我们的家 |
[19:37] | You and I don’t have a family. | 你跟我都是没家的人了 |
[19:38] | They still do. | 人家还有呢 |
[19:39] | Let the police tell her about him. | 以后会有警察去跟她说的 |
[19:41] | So about my Shmuley. | 我儿子怎么啦 |
[19:43] | What do you have to say? | 你刚想说什么呢 |
[19:45] | Mazel tov, he’s a wonderful, wonderful boy. | 恭喜恭喜 他是个很好的少年 |
[19:50] | Oh, there you are. | 你们来啦 |
[19:52] | Shmuley, David, say goodbye to the cupcake girls. | 史姆里 大卫 跟小蛋糕姑娘们说再见 |
[19:55] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[20:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | So I see no Max. | 麦克斯没来啊 |
[20:03] | She still out sick? | 她还病着呢 |
[20:05] | It’s her first night back. | 她今晚刚回来上班 |
[20:06] | She should be here any minute. | 她马上就会到了 |
[20:07] | Did you wanna order something | 你想点餐吗 |
[20:08] | or wait for your boyfriend? | 还是等你男人呢 |
[20:09] | Oh, see, this is sad story. | 我跟他悲剧收场了 |
[20:15] | Uh, he broke off with me to date other woman. | 他跟我分手 找别的”女人”去了 |
[20:19] | And she had penis. | 那女人有鸡鸡呢 |
[20:27] | Yeah, I can’t compete with that. | 我哪赢得过”带把”的女人啊 |
[20:32] | Hi, Earl. | 你好吗 厄尔 |
[20:33] | There she is, my long lost love. | 我失散已久的爱终于回来了 |
[20:35] | How you feeling, Max? | 你身子怎么样了 麦克斯 |
[20:36] | I’m pretty good. | 病好得差不多了 |
[20:38] | Hey, bubby. | 你好啊 嬷嬷 |
[20:40] | I brought you some chicken soup | 我给你带了些鸡汤 |
[20:41] | for taking care of me the last couple days. | 感谢你近几日的照顾 |
[20:43] | I enjoyed being your bubby. | 我很喜欢当你”嬷嬷”的感觉 |
[20:45] | I guess you were wrong, Max. | 我想你错了 麦克斯 |
[20:46] | You and I do have family–each other. | 你和我还有家 我们就是彼此的家人 |
[20:49] | We’re not family until we have to testify against each other | 没上过法院 互相指控对方是杀人凶手前 |
[20:51] | in a manslaughter trial. | 我们当不了真正的家人 |
[20:56] | Here, eat this. | 来 吃吧 |
[20:57] | I don’t want you to catch what I just had. | 我不想你染上我的病 |
[20:58] | Not gonna happen, Max. | 不可能的 麦克斯 |
[20:59] | I took your advice. | 我听了你的话 |
[21:01] | I manned up. | 硬起 |
[21:01] | I stared germs in the face. | 跟病魔单挑 |
[21:03] | That’s right, when you got sick, I got balls. | 没错 你生病 我生猛 |
[21:06] | Booyah! | 姐牛吧 |
[21:09] | Like looking in a mirror. | 简直跟我一模一样 |