Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Pick up… chicken breasts. 上菜 鸡胸肉
[00:02] The way I know you want it, with the bone in. 我做了你爱的那样 内含”硬骨”
[00:07] We really should hold a seminar about sexual harassment in the workplace. 我们真应该开个工作场合性骚扰研讨会
[00:10] Why? He’s already so good at it. 为什么 他早是骚扰界一霸了
[00:13] I’m serious. How’d he like it 说真的 如果是我们
[00:14] if we did that to him every time we ordered? 每次点菜都骚扰他 他会做何感想
[00:16] Well, let’s find out. 试试便知
[00:17] Ordering. 点菜
[00:19] One pastrami. 一份熏牛肉
[00:20] Can you do me a favor, doll-face? 可以帮我个忙吗 小美妞
[00:22] Make it so big and thick, you can’t get your mouth around it. 把牛肉弄得又大又粗 一嘴含不住塞不下
[00:24] Can you do that for me, sweetheart? 能为我做到吗 小甜心
[00:27] Yes, and two matzo ball soups, 再来两份薄饼肉丸汤
[00:29] hold the balls. 不放”肉丸”
[00:31] Wait, I’ll hold the balls, 不 “肉丸”放我手里就好
[00:32] you just sit there and look pretty. 你就美美的乖乖坐着享受吧
[00:35] And a cream of… 再一份白液…
[00:38] nope, can’t. Just grossed myself out. 不行了 说得我都吐了
[00:41] When is it going to get dirty? 什么时候才要开始说黄段子啊
[00:59] Max, come out. 麦克斯 出来[出柜]吧
[01:01] If I came out, it would not be for you, 如果我要出柜 肯定不是因为你
[01:03] it’s be for that hot Dragon Tattoo girl. 而是为了那个火辣的龙纹身女孩
[01:06] Welcome, board members, to the very first 各位董事会成员 欢迎出席首届
[01:08] financial assessment meeting of Max’s homemade cupcakes. 麦克斯自制小蛋糕店的财务评估会议
[01:11] I was told there would be a cheese plate. 我是听说有起司拼盘才来的
[01:14] After five months in business, 开业五个月
[01:15] we’re showing a profit of $725. 我们的收益为725元
[01:18] I have to say, I’m a little disappointed. 老实说 我感到有点失望
[01:20] Really? ‘Cause, dude, we have so far exceeded 真的吗 有这样的收益
[01:23] where I thought we’d be in five months. 比我预期中五个月后的下场好多了
[01:25] Look, we have to find a way to make more money on the side 我们得想个办法赚点外快
[01:27] to put into the business. 好增加开店基金
[01:28] Or we could quit now, while we’re a success. 或趁现在小有成就 赶紧金盆洗手
[01:30] What are you talking about? 你这什么话
[01:32] It’s only gonna get worse. 未来只会每况愈下
[01:33] Or it could get better. Why would you even say that? 也可以蒸蒸日上啊 你干嘛这么悲观
[01:36] Because it’s life, and life gets worse, that’s what it does. 这就是人生 人生只会每况愈下
[01:39] On life’s resume, under special skills it says, 如果”人生”有简历 那专长栏上肯定写着
[01:41] “Good at making things worse.” “擅于使情况每况愈下”
[01:43] Do you always go to the worst-case scenario? 为什么你总是往最坏的方面想呢
[01:46] Yup. On my resume it says, 没错 我的简历就写着
[01:48] “Good at going to the worst case scenario.” “擅于往最坏的方面想”
[01:50] Do you think you could try to be more optimistic, 你能不能乐观一点
[01:52] and not expect the worst all the time? 不要总往最坏的方面想呀
[01:55] – Who’s that? – More optimistic, right? -谁啊 -要我乐观是吧
[01:58] On the other side of that door is all the money you lost, 门的另一边 是你失去的亿万家财
[02:01] and then we move back into your townhouse, 我们欢喜搬回你的别墅
[02:02] and I masturbate in your tub for a change. 换我在你的小缸缸里自慰到爽
[02:11] It was twice, and you could have knocked. 我就做过两次 谁让你当时不敲门
[02:15] Who is it? 谁啊
[02:16] Detective James, NYPD. 纽约警察局 詹姆士探员
[02:18] Wait, don’t open it! Don’t open it! 等等 别开门 别开门
[02:20] Oh, smoked it tuesday. Open. 开吧 大麻周二抽完了 没事
[02:24] Sorry to bother you, miss. Do you live in this apartment? 抱歉打扰了 女士们 你们住在这里吗
[02:26] I’m gonna tell you right now, officer, 我现在就坦白 警官大人
[02:28] our names aren’t on the lease. 我们的名字不在租约上
[02:29] We’re an illegal sublet with no place else to go. 我们是无地可住的非法转租客
[02:30] Please, mercy. 求您了 高抬贵手啊
[02:33] Sorry, officer, it’s her first raid. 警官 抱歉 这是她第一次被检查
[02:36] Relax, the landlord didn’t send me. 别紧张 不是房东叫我来的
[02:38] What do you know about the tenant 你们认识
[02:39] who lives in the apartment directly above you? 住在楼上的房客吗
[02:41] His name is Lou. 他叫卢
[02:42] Leo? 里欧
[02:44] Saul? 索尔
[02:45] Am I even close? 我猜得接近吗
[02:46] His name’s Nirham Chaduri. 他名字叫 尼尔翰·沙多里[印度名]
[02:48] Oh, man, I wasn’t even on the right continent. 哎哟 跟我猜的差了十万八千里啊
[02:53] Is that Nirham Chaduri? 那是尼尔翰·沙多里吗…
[02:55] Been dead for two weeks. Lived alone, nobody knew. 死了两周了 独居 死无人知
[02:59] Cats eat his face? 他的脸有被猫吃掉吗
[03:00] Max, could you please not be so dark? 麦克斯 想法不要这么阴暗好吗
[03:03] Kittens eat his face? 他的脸有被小喵喵吃掉吗
[03:05] What? I’m just trying to put a more positive spin on things. 干嘛 我是想添加点正面元素嘛
[03:17] Where are you going with that? 你拿着那个去哪呢
[03:17] That’s my good china with huckleberry hound on it. 那可是带哈克狗图案的上好瓷碟啊
[03:20] I’m making a “Hello” Cupcake plate 这是我要给对门邻居的
[03:22] for our neighbors across the hall. 问候小蛋糕盘
[03:23] Oh, no, you’re not. 不行 不准你瞎搞
[03:24] It’s weird not to know your neighbors. 不认识自己邻居 太不合理了
[03:26] No, it’s weird not to know your father, 不认识自己老爸 才不合理呢
[03:28] but by the time you’re four, you get over it and move on. 不过等到四岁之后 你也就习惯不纠结了
[03:32] This is a mistake. 你这是在自掘坟墓
[03:33] Who knows what’s lurking behind that door? 谁知道门后”潜伏”着什么怪人呢
[03:35] Yes, something awful, 是呀 可怕着呢
[03:36] like nice people, who might look out for us, 例如好人 那种会照看我们
[03:38] or say, “Hello”, in the hallway when they see you. 或是在走廊碰到会跟我们打招呼的好人
[03:40] No matter what comes out of there, 我不管是什么牛鬼蛇神来应门
[03:41] I will not be “hello-ing” It up in the hallway. 我死也不会跟人在走廊里假客套
[03:49] You got lucky. Get back in here. 算你好运 赶紧回家
[03:51] Who is it, please? 请问哪位
[03:53] Caroline, your next-door neighbor. 卡洛琳 我是您的对门邻居
[03:58] Hi. 你好
[03:59] Uh, is this a bad time? 没打扰到您吧
[04:01] Not at all. 完全没有
[04:02] – One sec. – Hi. -等一下 -你好
[04:05] I just wanted to introduce myself and my roommate, Max. 我只是跟我室友麦克斯来打个招呼
[04:07] There, and give you these cupcakes. 这俩小蛋糕是送您的
[04:10] That is so nice. 你们人真好
[04:12] Well, it’s the leash… least… least I can do. 小小链子 不 小小心意而已
[04:16] Well, I gotta go. 好的 我有事先忙咯
[04:24] Well, if we ever get a dog, we know who can walk it. 如果我们养了狗 好歹知道谁能帮忙遛遛
[04:32] – Listen. – I know. -你听 -我听到了
[04:34] It’s only been a few days, 才几天而已
[04:34] and somebody’s already moved in upstairs. 楼上就搬进新住客了
[04:36] And they are playing music! 而且他们还在放音乐
[04:39] Music is coming through the floor into my ears. 这破音乐穿过屋顶 直达我的耳朵
[04:43] I blame you for this. 一切都怪你
[04:44] When you knocked on that door across the hall, 你去敲对门的门的时候
[04:46] you might have opened a portal to hell. 你也开启了通往地狱的通道
[04:48] There, you hear the devil music? 听到地狱的冥乐了吗
[04:50] I think it’s the Bee Gees. 人家是放比吉斯乐队吧
[04:52] Exactly. 那就是冥乐
[04:54] And walking! 还他妈大声走路
[04:56] Walking and music, we have to stop this right now. 大声走路和放音乐 我们得立刻制止这种行为
[04:59] It’s 10 o’clock, people are allowed to walk and play music. 现在才10点 走路和放音乐没什么不可以
[05:03] Your lack of apartment knowledge 你对住公寓毛都不懂
[05:04] is really starting to piss me off. 真让老娘火大死了
[05:06] We have to show him right now not to screw us. 我们现在就得上去 给他个下马威
[05:09] I need paper. 我需要白纸
[05:10] What are you doing? I mean, besides over-reacting? 你除了反应过度外 还想干嘛啊
[05:12] Writing a threatening note. 写恐吓信
[05:14] If we don’t shut this down now, next thing you know, 如果一开始不处理 很快就会有
[05:15] someone’s having an academy awards party in your living room. 路人跑来你家客厅 开奥斯卡颁奖晚会
[05:18] Is that what you want? 你真想尝到这恶果吗
[05:20] Strangers passing out mini Oscar statues 陌生人互相颁发迷你奥斯卡奖座
[05:22] that say, “Best nachos?” 上面还写着”最佳玉米脆饼奖”
[05:29] “I have an unregistered gun “我有把未注册的黑枪
[05:31] and can shoot you through the floor”? 能从楼下一枪崩了你”
[05:34] You’re coming in really hot, Max. 你这样太火爆了吧 麦克斯
[05:35] We’re not giving him this. 这信不能给人家
[05:37] It’ll start a bad dynamic between us. 这会影响我们日后的邻里互动
[05:39] God, how I miss the quiet, dead indian guy. 天啊 我好想念死去的印度无声无息男啊
[05:42] Okay, we’re gonna hit and run. 来吧 我们打完就跑
[05:47] Oh, you mean “run,” literally. 你是说真跑啊
[05:56] Shh, listen. 听好了
[06:00] Reading the note, 读信中
[06:01] freaking out… 惊讶中
[06:05] Music off, problem solved. 音乐关掉 问题解决
[06:08] Respect! Never doubt, never doubt. 厉害吧 感谢各位乡亲父老的支持
[06:13] Crossing the floor to the door, 走向门中
[06:16] Closing the door, 关门中
[06:19] Coming down the stairs, 下楼中
[06:24] What do we do? 我们该怎么办
[06:25] Move? 搬家吗
[06:34] What’s he look like? 他长什么样
[06:35] He’s got his finger over the peephole. 他用手指堵着猫眼呢
[06:37] Okay, game on. Back up! 很好 游戏开始 闪开
[06:39] This is my building, I’ve got to take it back. 这是老娘的楼 老娘要夺回掌控权
[06:41] Max, this is life, 麦克斯 这是现实生活
[06:42] not Call of Duty: Modern warfare 3. 不是使命召唤3之现代大战
[06:44] Move. 让开
[06:48] What! 敲个屁呀
[06:51] What is meaning of this horrible, horrible note? 这封坏坏的信是什么意思
[06:54] Oh, you’re not a man? 你不是男人啊
[06:59] What kind of question is this? 你这是哪门子的问题啊
[07:01] Do I look like a man? 我看起来像个男人吗
[07:03] No, but you clump around up there like a man. 不像 不过你的走路声倒是十分爷们
[07:05] Max, please. 麦克斯 别这样
[07:06] Did you write this horrible, horrible note? 这封坏坏的信是你写的吗
[07:09] I did. 没错
[07:11] First day in my new home 搬进新家的第一天
[07:13] and I’m given this horrible, horrible note, with threats. 我就收到这封这坏坏的…恐吓信
[07:18] Well, they’re not actually threats. 其实不算恐吓啦
[07:20] “I will gut you like a hog.” “我要像杀猪那样宰了你”
[07:24] To be clear, I only skimmed the note. 我澄清一下 那信我只随便扫了一眼
[07:26] Everything was happening so fast. 她行动太风风火火了
[07:28] Listen, we’ve obviously gotten off to a bad start. 显然我们一开始没给你留下好印象
[07:31] Please come in. 您快请进
[07:32] Why would I want to come in with you horrible, horrible… 进来干嘛 你们还给我写了坏坏的…
[07:35] ooh, cupcake land. Ooh. 哇 小蛋糕天堂啊
[07:39] Yes, we have a cupcake business. 是的 我们有个小蛋糕生意
[07:41] We’re just starting, but doing well. 虽然刚开始 不过生意还不错
[07:42] Max is the baker. Say hello, Max. 麦克斯是蛋糕师 打声招呼吧
[07:44] I know people in the mob. 我认识黑帮的人哦
[07:46] That’s Max, and I’m Caroline. You are? 她是麦克斯 我是卡洛琳 您叫…
[07:49] Sophie Kuchenski. 苏菲·科臣斯基
[07:51] Is that a polish accent I’m detecting? 没听错的话 是波兰口音吧
[07:53] Yes. 对
[07:54] I visited Warsaw once, I love it. 我去过一次华沙[波兰首都] 爱死那里了
[07:56] Oh, ’cause I hate it. Rats and pimps. 我恨死那里了 老鼠和皮条客一堆
[08:00] Why have you not yet offered me cupcake? 你怎么还不请我吃个小蛋糕
[08:03] It’s the least thing you can do, after horrible, horrible note. 写了这种坏坏恐吓信 至少也得表示表示吧
[08:06] Oh, sure. Chocolate or vanilla? 没问题 要巧克力的还是香草味的
[08:08] Yes. 都要了
[08:13] Why such sourpuss? 干嘛一副苦瓜脸啊
[08:16] Sorry about that. 不好意思啊
[08:17] It’s just, we work long hours at the neighborhood diner, 只是我们在附近餐馆上班 每天长时间工作
[08:19] and Max has another job as well, 麦克斯还打两份工
[08:21] and then she comes home and she has to make the cupcakes. 回到家还得做这些小蛋糕
[08:24] Mmm. So good. 太好吃了
[08:28] How could someone so angry 像她这种怨气冲天的人
[08:29] make something so sweet? 怎么能做出如此美味的蛋糕呢
[08:31] She’s not always like this. 她也不总是这样啦
[08:32] I’m usually like this, just ask the previous tenant. 我这人就这样 问问你之前的住客就知道了
[08:36] Oh, wait. You can’t. 等等 死人不能回答你
[08:40] You know, you two girls are like these cupcakes. 我觉得你们俩就像这俩小蛋糕
[08:43] One is dark and heavy and one is light and fluffy. 一个又黑又重口 一个又白又松软
[08:47] I prefer the fluffy one. 我比较爱松软白妞
[08:50] Well, I think we’ve made our point. 好吧 我想你懂我们的意思了
[08:52] No music, no clumping, 别放音乐 别大声走路
[08:54] I’ll shoot you through the floor, thanks for stopping by. 不然我就一枪崩了你 慢走不送
[08:58] I’m so glad we can joke with each other already. 真高兴我们关系好得都能乱开玩笑了
[09:00] Sorry about the note, can we start ov… 那封信 实在抱歉 我们可以重…
[09:03] you have the Chanel Allure lip gloss? 你有香奈儿诱惑唇彩啊
[09:05] Yeah. 是啊
[09:07] Mm, you know the Chanel? 你也知道香奈儿啊
[09:10] Know? Love. I can’t afford it any more. 何止知道 我爱死了 不过买不起了
[09:13] Oh, take one. I got handfuls in my bag. 来吧 拿一根走 我包里好多呢
[09:17] Really? 真的吗
[09:18] Oh, that’s so nice. 你人真好
[09:25] Hey. 喂
[09:26] Hey! Hey! 喂 喂
[09:28] Do I have to put you on a leash? 要我也帮你拴上狗链吗
[09:30] Hey, we start again. 我们重新认识吧
[09:33] You take a chanel, and I take more cupcakes to go. 你拿一根香奈儿 我多拿几个小蛋糕走
[09:37] Oh, sure. 当然 没问题
[09:49] Yes. 真乖
[09:59] I knew it. Bitch played us for cupcakes. 我就知道 贱货骗了我们的蛋糕
[10:02] It’s 3:00 A.M. Why are you dressed? 半夜三点 你居然还穿戴整齐
[10:05] Never took off my clothes, ’cause soldiers don’t. 军人从不轻易脱下军装 得随时待命
[10:08] We have to be ready when the enemy attacks. 时刻做好敌袭的准备
[10:09] Okay, you were right, I was wrong. 好 你说得对 是我错了
[10:13] Why do you have the broom? 你拿扫把干嘛呢
[10:14] ‘Cause I ran out of finger bullets. 我的手指子弹射完了啊
[10:16] Wait, you’re gonna fall. 慢着 你会摔跤的
[10:18] I can’t believe we have a broom. 真没想到我们还有扫把
[10:19] All this time I’ve been sweeping with an Us Weekly. 一直以来我都是用杂志扫地
[10:22] I knew this would happen, but I didn’t say anything, 我早知会如此 只是当时懒得说你
[10:24] ’cause you were all, “Max is the worst-case scenario.” 因为你总说”麦克斯就爱往最坏的方面想”
[10:27] Well, we showed weakness and now, look. 你看 我们一示弱 就是这下场
[10:29] And by “We,” I mean “You.” 我的意思是 你示弱了
[10:31] Deal with this, cupcake thief! 接招吧 小蛋糕贼
[10:35] Yeah, one more time, and hard. 再敲一次 大力点
[10:40] Okay, now she broke our house. We’re in a war. 现在我们的家都被她搞坏了 要战便战吧
[10:44] She wants a piece of me, she’s gonna get it. 她想跟姐斗 姐奉陪到底
[10:46] Where are my heels? 我的高跟战鞋呢
[10:51] I mean, who did she think I am? 她当姐是什么人啊
[10:52] Someone she can just buy off with a tube of Chanel? 用管香奈儿就能收买的小笨妞吗
[10:54] Well, your legs did kind of snap back 人家香奈儿一出 你的双腿
[10:56] over your head pretty quick when she offered it. 就开到脑后任人宰割了
[11:10] I thought you were man with pizza. 还以为是披萨”外送男”来了呢[常见黄片剧情]
[11:19] You have a porch swing in there. 你居然还有个阳台秋千
[11:25] You have an electric cigarette. 你居然还抽着根电子香烟
[11:28] What is it you two girls want? 你们俩小妞找我做什么
[11:31] Uh, I forgot. 我忘了
[11:34] Just so thrown by the swing and the everything. 被屋里的一切和秋千晃傻眼了
[11:38] Oh, you’re taking advantage of us 你骗了我们
[11:40] by still playing that music after we talked. 你无视约定 我行我素地放音乐
[11:43] You two are harshing my marshmallow. 你们俩真是敬酒不吃吃罚酒啊
[11:47] So I’m gonna have to call my friend the landlord tomorrow 我明天只好打给我的房东好友了
[11:50] and tell him about the horrible, horrible note. 把你们写的坏坏信告诉他
[11:57] Oh, my God, she’s a hooker. 我的天啊 她是个妓女
[12:00] I’ve been using a hooker’s lip gloss. 我用了妓女的唇彩
[12:04] She’s not a hooker. 她才不是妓女
[12:05] Oh, good. 谢天谢地
[12:06] She’s too old, she’s a madame. 她这么老 肯定是老鸨啦
[12:09] You’ve been using an old hooker’s lip gloss. 你用了人老珠黄的妓女的唇彩
[12:16] Max, look, my lip. 麦克斯 看我的嘴唇
[12:18] Is this something? I feel like I’m getting one. 有长东西吗 我感觉快长了
[12:20] For the last time, you cannot get a herpes breakout 我再说一次 疱疹不会在10小时内
[12:20] 生殖器疱疹为常见性病 通常在感染后2到10日爆发
[12:22] in under ten hours. 爆发病徴的
[12:24] You’re right, now I’m jumping to the worst-case scenario. 有道理 现在是我一直往最坏的方面想
[12:27] Maybe her lip gloss wasn’t a herpes breeding ground. 她的唇彩不见得会是疱疹病毒的繁殖地
[12:29] Maybe she’s not a prostitute. 她也不见得是妓女
[12:31] Maybe those young girls weren’t being held there against their will. 那些少女也不见得是被强制关在那里呢
[12:35] Yeah, maybe she just has sleepovers 是啊 只是”刚好”有一些少女
[12:36] with women on swings in the their nighties. 身着睡衣 荡着秋千留宿她家
[12:39] You know, like people do. 这种事 到处都有嘛
[12:44] Welcome to Williamsburg diner. 欢迎光临威廉斯堡餐厅
[12:46] How many in your party? 您们多少人来派对呢
[12:47] What kind of question is this? 这是哪门子的问题啊
[12:49] One, I am my own party. 一个 我就是自己的派对
[12:52] I take booth. 我要坐卡座
[12:55] Now, now, who is that over there? 哎哟喂呀 那靓妞是谁呢
[12:59] Our new upstairs neighbor. 我们楼上的新邻居
[13:00] Earl, does she look like a prostitute to you? 厄尔 你觉得她看上去像是妓女吗
[13:03] Well, I don’t like to judge a book by its cover, 我不喜欢以貌取人 以皮论书
[13:06] but if she was a book, 可如果她真是本书
[13:07] she’d be the kind that other books pay for sex. 她就是其他书愿付钱搞的那种书
[13:13] Sophie just came in, Earl thinks she’s a hooker, 苏菲来店里了 厄尔也觉得她是妓女
[13:15] and now my lip is feeling very Courtney Love. 现在我嘴唇感觉好”一代名妓”啊
[13:19] I invited her here for a free meal, 是我请她来吃饭的
[13:21] we have to make this work out for us. 我们得把关系搞好
[13:22] Last night, she threatened to call her “friend,” the landlord, 昨晚她都恐吓我们要打给房东”好友”了
[13:25] and that can never happen. 绝不能让这事发生
[13:26] We’re illegal tenants, 我们是非法转租客
[13:27] and I’d rather have a noisy roof over my head than no roof. 楼上吵总比没楼住来得好
[13:32] Let me do the talking. 让我来跟她谈
[13:33] You’re too upset, and you might say something insulting. 你心情太差 可能说错话惹到人家
[13:35] Like what? “Hi, thanks for the lip gloss 说错什么呀 “你好 谢谢你的唇彩
[13:37] and the series of uncomfortable conversations 多亏了你 我才有机会尴尬地告知
[13:39] with every lover I’ll have for the rest of my life.” 我未来爱人们 唇蜜送我的疾病”
[13:42] You don’t need to tell them, 不用你告知啊
[13:42] they’ll figure it out eventually. 他们最终会发现的
[13:45] Hi, thanks for coming in. 感谢你特地过来一趟
[13:48] I like the uniforms. 我喜欢你们的制服
[13:51] You fill out the front nicely, 你波涛汹涌 紧身上衣秀美胸
[13:53] and you with no boobs, short-short skirts. 你一马平川 齐臀小裙秀美腿
[13:56] Smart girls. 聪明妞
[13:59] Uh, we just wanted to offer you a free dinner, 我们想请你吃顿晚餐
[14:01] as our way of apologizing. 向你赔礼道歉
[14:02] So are you ready to order? 你准备好点餐了吗
[14:04] What kind of question is this? 这是哪门子的问题啊
[14:06] Did you see this horrible, horrible menu? 你们看到这坏坏的菜单了吗
[14:10] We can’t have nice conversation here. 在这里我们都不能好好谈话
[14:13] Tomorrow I take you to nice place, my treat. 明天我带你们去好地方吃饭 我请客
[14:16] Oh, you don’t have to do that. 您不用这么客气啦
[14:18] No, no, I, too, want to apologize. 不不 我也想向你们道歉
[14:21] You know, after you two left the other night, 你们昨晚走了之后
[14:23] some of my girls said that I was harsh on you. 我的妞们也说我太凶了
[14:26] Your girls? 你的妞们
[14:28] Yes, all those girls work for me. 是啊 她们都在我手下上班
[14:31] Excuse me, I have to go to the ladies’ room right now 抱歉 我得去一下洗手间
[14:32] and look at my lips. 检查一下我的嘴唇
[14:38] Thank you so much for inviting us. 谢谢你请我们吃饭
[14:40] Are you enjoying that beluga? 这上等鱼子酱吃得还开心吗
[14:42] Mmm, so much. Thank you. 太开心了 谢谢你
[14:45] I haven’t had caviar in forever. Mmm. 我几百年没吃过鱼子酱了
[14:48] Legs over your head much? 腿再开得大一点啊
[14:52] So, sourpuss, you don’t like caviar? 苦瓜脸小妞 不喜欢吃鱼子酱吗
[14:56] No, I’m more of a cheeseburger kind of girl. 不喜欢 我就吃吃廉价的芝士汉堡
[14:59] This place is busy. 这店好忙啊
[14:59] The waiters must make a fortune. 这些服务员肯定赚翻了
[15:01] Oh, yeah, 300, 350 a night. 一晚上能赚300到350块吧
[15:04] What do you girls make? 你们俩小妞呢
[15:06] 60 to 80 on a good night. 生意好时 一晚上也才60到80块
[15:08] And how do you expect you will accomplish cupcake business 就赚这么点钱 你们怎么可能
[15:11] on money like this? 开成小蛋糕店啊
[15:12] Well, we’re just starting out. 我们才刚开始嘛
[15:14] Yes, but at this rate, it will take forever. 靠这微薄薪资 得到猴年马月了吧
[15:17] You know, I, too, have big dream. 其实我也有个远大梦想
[15:20] I am building summer house by lake in Poland. 我想在波兰的湖边盖间避暑别墅
[15:24] You want to see? 你们想看吗
[15:25] Oh, you have pictures? 你有照片吗
[15:27] No, I have house. 不 我有房子
[15:34] This is model from the architect. 这是我建筑师给的模板
[15:38] And I take it everywhere I am, to remember where I’m going. 我去哪里都带着它 激励自己
[15:44] It’s cool. 挺厉害啊
[15:45] See, girls like you should be making more money. 你们这样的好女孩 应该赚得更多
[15:48] Maybe you could consider coming to work for me. 你们考虑一下来我这里上班吧
[15:52] Sophie! 苏菲
[15:54] Thank you for sending girl to my apartment yesterday. 谢谢你昨天送来我家的妞儿
[15:57] Oh, did she do the job? 她活干得好吗
[15:59] Oh, like no one ever before. 她干活无人能及啊
[16:01] Down on all fours, under, over, 尽心尽力趴在地上 从下面来 再翻过来
[16:05] under again. Oh! 再接着从下面来
[16:09] Well, my girls don’t leave until you’re satisfied. 我的妞们会干到让你满意为止
[16:12] Maybe she can come two times a week. 要不让她一周来两次吧
[16:14] She can come whenever you want her to come. 你想她什么时候来[高潮]都行啊
[16:18] Are these two of your girls? 她们俩也是你的妞吗
[16:20] Well, we were just discussing that. 我们刚刚还正在谈呢
[16:23] Well, this one here looks like she can take a lot. 这位小妞感觉承受力很强哦
[16:28] Uh, thanks? “感谢”夸奖啊
[16:30] My friend Yanni is at the bar. 我朋友雅尼在吧台等我呢
[16:32] Since his divorce, he’s in great need of your service. 他离婚后很需要你的服务呢
[16:35] – Prosze. – Oh, yes. -请[波兰语] -好的
[16:37] Uh, excuse me, and, um, don’t touch my house. 我离开一下 别碰我的小屋哦
[16:44] I can’t believe she would actually consider 真不敢相信她真打算
[16:46] asking us to be prostitutes. 邀请我们去做妓
[16:48] I know. 就是啊
[16:49] I mean, me, I get, 邀请我 合情合理
[16:50] but you, I don’t see it. 邀请你 纯属搞笑
[16:51] You heard the guy, I look like I could “take a lot.” 你也听到他说了 我看起来”承受”力很强
[16:55] Max, it’s not funny. 麦克斯 别闹了
[16:57] Isn’t it bad enough I may have gotten herpes 我有可能因为那香奈儿唇彩而染性病
[16:59] from her chanel gloss? 还不够糟吗
[17:01] Of course we’re not gonna do it, 我们当然不会去卖啦
[17:03] but come on, you’d be a terrible hooker. 但拜托 你天生就不适合当妓女
[17:05] Thank you, I would be a terrible hooker. 多谢 我当然不适合当妓女
[17:08] I have a heart, and soul, and dreams, 因为我有心 有灵魂 还有梦想
[17:10] and want to fall in love and have a family. 想坠入爱河 然后相夫教子
[17:12] Oh, just say it, you’re bad in bed. 就承认吧 你床技太差
[17:15] Let’s get out of here. 我们还是走人吧
[17:16] I mean, really, who does she think I am? 拜托 她当我是什么啊
[17:18] Someone who would just sell myself to have nice things? 为了追求更好的物质而出卖自己的人吗
[17:22] Let me just suck down a little more of this, and we’re off. 我再吃最后两口 然后立马走人
[17:26] If we walk out of here now, 我们现在走人
[17:27] we can just keep walking to the homeless shelter. 差不多就能直接走去流浪汉之家了
[17:29] Well, I’d rather be homeless than a hooker. 宁愿当流浪汉 也不去做妓
[17:33] Here she comes. Sit down! 她来了 坐下
[17:34] Let’s thank her and politely decline. 谢谢她 再委婉拒绝
[17:37] Okay, back to what we were discussing. 好啦 再接着讨论刚才的事
[17:40] Uh, thanks. 谢谢你
[17:42] We appreciate the offer, but we are going to pass. 感谢你的提议 不过还是算了吧
[17:44] So you don’t want to accomplish your dream? 难道你们不想实现梦想吗
[17:47] Well, uh, I’m not exactly sure those two things line up, 这两件事不见得一定有关联吧
[17:50] but thanks. 还是谢谢你了
[17:51] I thought you were smart girls. 我还以为你们是聪明妞呢
[17:54] We are smart girls, 我们是聪明妞
[17:55] and smart girls don’t have to sell their bodies 聪明妞才不会为了实现梦想
[17:57] to accomplish their goals. 而出卖肉体呢
[17:59] Not that there’s anything wrong with that. 那么做也没有任何错啦
[18:01] It works for you, but us? 对你行得通 但对我们…
[18:03] Well, she’s bad in bed and I have a sourpuss. 她床技太差 我又是个苦瓜脸
[18:11] What guy wants to pay for that? 哪有男人想花钱搞我们啊
[18:15] You think I am prostitute? 你们以为我是妓女吗
[18:18] No, everyone has swings with girls in pajamas. 才不是 穿着睡衣荡秋千的妞”随处”可见
[18:25] My business card. 我的名片
[18:30] Home cleaning service. 家庭清洁服务
[18:33] She runs a cleaning company. 人家是开清洁公司的
[18:35] “Sophie’s choice.” “苏菲的选择”
[18:35] 《苏菲的选择》也是一本小说 讲波兰姑娘苏菲在纳粹集中营中的故事
[18:39] You realize what this means? 你知道这代表什么吗
[18:41] We insulted a hard-working woman 我们侮辱了一名自食其力
[18:43] who was trying to help us attain our goal? 还想帮我们达成梦想的善良女性
[18:45] Yes. 是的
[18:46] And I don’t have herpes! 而且我也没得疱疹
[18:50] I should have listened to you. 我当初真该听你的话
[18:52] Meeting neighbors is a big mistake. 结识邻居是个大错误
[18:53] And meeting neighbors and calling them a prostitute? 结识邻居还说人家是妓女
[18:56] Bigger mistake. 天大的错误
[18:57] Plus, we have to kick in 60 for the check. 而且还得自掏腰包付饭钱
[18:59] What can we possibly say to her? 我们该跟她说什么啊
[19:02] That we’re sorry, and please keep playing the Bee Gees 道歉 并请她尽情地放比吉斯的歌
[19:04] day or night as loud as she wants. 从早到晚 多大声都行
[19:08] Not a good idea to be smiling right now. 死到临头了你还傻笑
[19:10] I’m just so happy I don’t have herpes. 我还在高兴我没得疱疹呢
[19:18] Hi, is this a bad time? 你好 没打扰到你吧
[19:19] Yes. Yes, I’m in the middle of having sex for money 有 打扰到正忙着花钱嫖我的
[19:23] with every man in Brooklyn. 全布鲁克林男性恩客呢
[19:27] What do you horrible, horrible girls want? 你们俩坏坏妞来干嘛
[19:30] Here, you left part of your dream on the table. 给 你落下了一部分”梦想”在餐厅
[19:32] And we want to apologize. 我们还想来跟你道歉
[19:34] I’m new at this whole being neighborly thing. 敦亲睦邻这种事 我还是第一次
[19:37] What does the fluffy one have to say? 松软白妞有什么要说的吗
[19:40] Thank you for being so generous, 谢谢你对我们如此大度
[19:41] and for offering to help us make more money 还愿意给我们赚钱机会
[19:43] to accomplish our dream. 帮我们实现梦想
[19:45] And this is supposed to make me feel better? 随便客套两句就能让我好过点吗
[19:47] You called me prostitute. 你们说我是妓女呢
[19:50] Actually, it’s kind of a compliment 其实那也是在夸你啊
[19:52] that we thought you were stunning enough 我们觉得男人会愿意付大把钞票
[19:53] that men would pay to have sex with you. 只为了跟你共赴巫山云雨
[19:57] This is true. 这倒是真的
[19:58] Come on in. 进来吧
[20:07] Saturday night fever is my favorite movie. 《周末夜狂热》是我最爱的电影
[20:10] Look at him. He’s so sexy. 看看他啊 太性感了
[20:14] He’s not that cute, kind of oily. 他不怎么样啊 还有点油腔滑调
[20:17] You’re right. 你说得对
[20:18] She would have made terrible prostitute. 她的确不适合当妓女
[20:23] That’s a nice TV. 这电视好棒啊
[20:24] Yeah, brand-new. 是啊 全新的
[20:26] I have all my girls over the other night 之前我还跟我的妞们
[20:28] for viewing sleepover party. 办通宵观影派对呢
[20:30] It’s also 3-D. 这电视还是3D的呢
[20:32] Does it come with 3-D glasses? 那有送3D眼镜吗
[20:33] Yeah, in the drawer there. 有啊 就在那边的抽屉里
[20:38] – Here. – Max, it’s not a 3-D movie. -给 -麦克斯 这又不是3D电影
[20:40] Who cares? It’s 3-D glasses. 管它呢 这可是3D眼镜呢
[20:42] Come on, you’re always talking about wanting us to see things differently. 来嘛 你不是说要从不同的角度看世界吗
[20:47] Oh, so cool. 帅呆了
[20:49] This swing is a brilliant idea. 这个秋千装得太妙了
[20:52] Yeah, it’s for my porch at lake house. 是为我未来别墅的阳台准备的
[20:55] But why wait? 何必等以后呢
[20:57] Dream is now. 梦想就在当下
破产姐妹

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第1季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 破产姐妹(Broke Girl)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme