时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | One steak sandwich | 一份牛排三明治 |
[00:01] | and a cheeseburger with muenster cheese. | 一个门斯特起司汉堡 |
[00:03] | We’re out of muenster. | 没有门斯特起司 |
[00:05] | Oh, since when? | 什么时候没的 |
[00:06] | Well, let’s see, the diner opened in ’82. | 我想想 从1982年开店至今 |
[00:08] | So ’82. | 就没有过 |
[00:12] | Hi, sorry but we’re out of muenster. | 抱歉 我们没有门斯特起司 |
[00:14] | Seriously, dude? | 你不是吧 兄台 |
[00:15] | I wanted muenster. | 我就想吃门斯特起司 |
[00:17] | Sorry, we have cheddar, Swiss or American. | 抱歉 不过我们有切达 瑞士 跟美国起司 |
[00:19] | I hate cheddar | 我讨厌切达 |
[00:20] | and Swiss blows. | 瑞士起司也烂爆了 |
[00:22] | Well… then American? | 那美国起司呢 |
[00:23] | American cheese? | 美国起司啊 |
[00:23] | [美国起司与其他起司相比 相对低劣 接近垃圾食品 很符合美国小孩的胃口] | |
[00:25] | What am I, at grade school? | 你当我是小学生吃早点啊 |
[00:26] | Yeah, go to the principal’s office. | 熊孩子 快滚去校长办公室 |
[00:28] | I can’t have another idiot up my ass right now. | 老娘现在没心情招呼白痴 |
[00:30] | It’s at capacity. | 我要忙死了 |
[00:34] | Max, I got this. | 麦克斯 我来处理 |
[00:36] | Would you like to see the menu again? | 您要再看一遍菜单吗 |
[00:38] | This is crap, okay, I wanted muenster. | 什么狗屁菜单 我就要门斯特起司 |
[00:40] | Well, I wanted to be running a Fortune 500 company | 我还想当财富500强公司的老板呢 |
[00:42] | instead of waiting on a toxic man-child like yourself. | 你当老娘想服务你这种幼稚男啊 |
[00:45] | But, we can’t always get what we want. | 无奈愿望很美好 现实很残酷 |
[00:48] | So, order something else, put it in your pie hole | 所以给老娘乖乖点别的 塞进你的狗嘴 |
[00:50] | and get on with your damn life. | 然后继续你悲催的人生 |
[00:54] | Welcome to waitress. | 欢迎进入服务生界 |
[00:55] | We’ve been expecting you. | 我们等你加入好久了 |
[01:11] | Here you go, table ten, Earl. | 给 厄尔 10号桌结账 |
[01:13] | Have any exciting plans for tomorrow? | 明天有何绝妙计划 |
[01:15] | Just trying to not die in my sleep, Max. | 别在睡梦中上天堂 我就阿弥陀佛了 |
[01:18] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[01:22] | I’m going to visit Caroline’s horse. | 我要去探望卡洛琳的马 |
[01:24] | He was adopted by a rich white lady | 一个白人富婆收养了他 |
[01:25] | who could give him everything we couldn’t afford to. | 还给他所有我们给不起的东西 |
[01:28] | Which is everything. | 基本上就是一切事物 |
[01:30] | White people will adopt anything. | 白人还真是什么都领养呀 |
[01:35] | I figured out the best way to go see Chestnut. | 我计划好去见栗宝的最佳路线了 |
[01:37] | We take the J train to the 4, | 先搭J号火车到4号线 |
[01:38] | the 4 to Grand Central, | 再由4号线转中央车站 |
[01:39] | change trains to Riverdale | 然后转火车去河谷站 |
[01:41] | and walk three blocks to his fancy new stable. | 最后下车走3个街区 就到他华丽的新家了 |
[01:43] | Sounds exotic. Do I need a travel shot? | 好像要漂洋过海哦 需要”打”旅游疫苗吗 |
[01:46] | No, but there’s a dicey underpass at Grand Central | 不必 不过中央车站有段地下道挺乱的 |
[01:47] | where we might get shot. | 在那倒有可能被开枪”打” |
[01:50] | I am so excited to see my baby again. | 要去见我的小宝贝 好激动啊 |
[01:52] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:53] | In the Lifetime movie version, | 如果是生活台的剧 那剧情就是 |
[01:53] | [生活电视网 迪士尼旗下专为女性所开的女性台 《美女上错身》就是这台播放的] | |
[01:55] | we get there and Chestnut likes his new home better | 我们到那里发现栗宝更喜欢他的新家 |
[01:57] | and then we cry. | 然后我们抱头痛哭 |
[01:59] | Excuse me, Hi. | 抱歉 你们好 |
[02:00] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[02:01] | I’m Rhya, I’m a little embarrassed. | 我叫蕾雅 我有个难言之隐 |
[02:04] | I just got my period. | 我突然月事来潮 |
[02:06] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜恭喜[希伯来语] |
[02:09] | Do either of you have a tampon? | 你们俩有人带了卫生棉条吗 |
[02:11] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[02:12] | I just go off Into the Woods and don’t come out until it’s over. | 我一般都是跑进森林里 等大姨妈走了再出来 |
[02:15] | I have one. | 我有带 |
[02:17] | I’m so sorry to bother you guys. | 真抱歉 麻烦你们了 |
[02:18] | No problem, “Sisterhood of the Traveling Panty Shields” | 小意思 “卫生棉条的夏天”嘛 |
[02:18] | [源自电影《牛仔裤的夏天 The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 》 讲述四个好姐妹同穿一条牛仔裤的故事] | |
[02:23] | Actually, no, I don’t have one. | 抱歉 我好像没带 |
[02:24] | Here’s a quarter, | 这里有25分 |
[02:24] | -there’s a tampon machine in the ladies’ room. – Thanks. | -在女厕所里有个棉条贩卖机 -谢谢了 |
[02:28] | Pick up, table six. | 6号桌 上菜 |
[02:29] | I couldn’t help overhear. | 我”不小心”听到你们的对话 |
[02:31] | I have tampon. | 我有棉条呢 |
[02:38] | Oleg, why do you have a tampon? | 奥列格 你怎么会有棉条 |
[02:40] | Same reason I carry a lighter, even though I don’t smoke. | 就跟我不抽烟也随身带打火机一样 |
[02:43] | Feels good to be the hero. | 当英雄感觉很好很强大 |
[02:47] | Sorry, again, but do you have any more change? | 抱歉 又来打扰了 能再要点零钱吗 |
[02:49] | – It’s 75 cents. – It’s a quarter. | -一个要75分 -只要25分吧 |
[02:51] | 75. Says so on the machine. | 是75分 贩卖机上写着呢 |
[02:53] | It better not or I’m about to rage against the machine. | 最好不是 否则我要打爆这破机子 |
[03:01] | What? | 我靠 |
[03:05] | Han, I need to see you in here now. | 阿憨 进来 我有话跟你说 |
[03:07] | But that is the ladies’ room. | 可那是女厕所呀 |
[03:09] | You’re fine. | 怕啥 |
[03:10] | Women bring their little boys in here all the time. | 很多女人经常会带小孩进来 |
[03:15] | Everybody decent? | 大家都穿戴整齐了吗 |
[03:18] | Man in the ladies’ room. | 有男人进女厕啦 |
[03:19] | I apologize for personal intrusion. | 我对我的无礼闯入感到抱歉 |
[03:21] | You don’t have to cover your eyes. | 你遮眼睛干嘛 |
[03:22] | It’s a ladies’ room, not a solar eclipse. | 进女厕而已 又不是看日蚀 |
[03:25] | Max, why do you want to see me | 麦克斯 你为什么要挑一个 |
[03:26] | in this inappropriate meeting place? | 这么不恰当的会面场地见我呀 |
[03:27] | This is why. The tampon machine. | 原因在这里 棉条贩卖机 |
[03:29] | Oh, this is not man topic. | 哎呀 这不是男人该讨论的话题 |
[03:32] | I do not wish to discuss time of the month | 我不想跟你讨论你们女人 |
[03:33] | when ladies must chase the cotton mouse. | 每个月都有几天得追逐”棉老鼠”的事 |
[03:37] | Chase the cotton mouse? | 追逐棉老鼠 |
[03:38] | Geeze, where’d you get your sex education? | 天啊 你两性教育课去哪上的 |
[03:40] | Lambchop’s playalong? | 儿童电视剧吗 |
[03:42] | Han, you changed the price of tampons? | 阿憨 棉条价钱是你涨的吗 |
[03:44] | Yes, this is not appropriate talk. | 是的 但是谈这个不合适吧 |
[03:46] | No, this is not appropriate action. | 错 是你这么做不合适吧 |
[03:48] | They’ve been a quarter forever. | 人家卖25分都卖了几百年了 |
[03:49] | Look how old this machine is. | 看到这机器多旧了没啊 |
[03:51] | Harriet Tubman used to get her tampons here. | 哈莉特·塔布曼都在这机子买过呢 |
[03:53] | I’m a businessman. | 我是个男商人 |
[03:54] | Emphasis on the man. | 我要强调是”男”字 |
[03:56] | I do not belong in here. | 我不该进来的 |
[03:58] | Hey, hey! | 喂 喂 |
[03:59] | Don’t make me chase you, you little khaki mouse. | 别逼老娘追你 你这小卡其裤鼠 |
[04:03] | Look, Han, everyone knows there are certain things | 阿憨 众所皆知 人们在紧急情况下 |
[04:04] | that people need in an emergency | 需要的某些东西 |
[04:06] | that you never raise the price on. | 是完全不应该涨价的 |
[04:08] | Things like what? | 比如什么 |
[04:09] | Off the top of my head, | 我现在想到的就有 |
[04:10] | tampons and 40-ounce beers. | 卫生棉条和超大瓶啤酒 |
[04:13] | Max, why are you so upset? | 麦克斯 你干嘛这么不爽啊 |
[04:15] | It is only two more quarters. | 不过就是涨了50分钱嘛 |
[04:16] | Han, that’s a 200% price hike. | 阿憨 你这相当于提价了两倍 |
[04:19] | That’s outrageous. | 太黑心了 |
[04:20] | You’re taking advantage of women. | 你这是在占女人的便宜 |
[04:22] | If men were the ones who got periods, | 如果是男人来月经 |
[04:23] | tampons would be thrown free from floats | 那棉条会跟狂欢节的彩珠一样 |
[04:23] | [马尔迪·格拉斯音乐狂欢节 新纽奥良的节日 期间会有无数的彩车免费送彩珠] | |
[04:25] | like Mardi Gras beads. | 从花车上免费扔下来 |
[04:28] | I went to Mardi Gras once– I was 11. | 我也曾去过狂欢节 当时我11岁 |
[04:30] | My mom and her new boyfriend wanted to go, | 我妈跟她的新男友想去玩 |
[04:31] | and they needed a designated driver. | 他们需要个不喝酒的驾驶员 |
[04:35] | Earl, I need a man’s opinion. | 厄尔 我需要男人的意见 |
[04:36] | Is it my right to raise the price | 餐厅的一切产品 |
[04:38] | of any product in my diner? | 我是不是都有权涨价 |
[04:40] | What product are we talking about? | 比如什么产品 |
[04:41] | Tampons. | 卫生棉条 |
[04:42] | Oh, brother. | 天啊 小兄弟 |
[04:45] | Uh, you gotta just relax and butt out. | 深吸一口气 就此罢手吧 |
[04:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[04:49] | I been in this situation a long time. | 多年以前 我也碰过这种情况 |
[04:51] | Remember Aunt Flo? | 还记得佛罗[流量]阿姨吧 |
[04:53] | That was my aunt. | 那是我亲姨呢 |
[04:56] | Han, just because you can take advantage of a business situation, | 阿憨 虽然你有商机可以趁机捞一笔 |
[04:58] | doesn’t mean you should. | 但也不能趁火打劫呀 |
[04:59] | It is law of supply and demand. | 这是供求法则 |
[05:01] | Fine, then I demand you roll back the price on the supply. | 那我要求[需求]你改回原价 |
[05:04] | Come on Han, don’t be so 1% about it. | 阿憨 别在这种时候当1%的人啊 |
[05:04] | [占领华尔街的示威活动旨在表达对美国金融体系的不满 抗议者的口号是”我们代表社会的99% 我们不再忍受那1%的贪婪与腐败”] | |
[05:06] | You think occupy Wall Street was a big deal? | 你觉得99%党占领华尔街那事严重吗 |
[05:08] | Wait till you see occupy tampon. | “占领卫生棉”可是有过之无不及哦 |
[05:11] | We only protest once a month, | 女人虽然每个月只抗议一次 |
[05:13] | but it’s an intense five to seven days. | 可一抗议 就是群情激昂的五到七天哦 |
[05:21] | Got it. Found the milk. | 搞定 找到牛奶了 |
[05:22] | And I found it even faster than the butter. | 速度比找黄油快多了 |
[05:24] | You know they’re not hiding it from you. | 商品又没有跟你玩躲猫猫 |
[05:27] | It’s a grocery store, not a sorority scavenger hunt. | 我们是来超市购物 不是玩寻宝游戏 |
[05:30] | Grocery shopping is so fun. | 超市购物好有趣啊 |
[05:32] | When I was little, I always wondered | 我小时候总是好奇 |
[05:33] | where this stuff came from. | 这些吃的都是哪来的 |
[05:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么啊 |
[05:40] | Birthday card for my mom. | 要寄给我妈的生日卡 |
[05:42] | Aww, let me see. | 我看看 |
[05:45] | “Get better soon”? | 怎么写着”早日康复”啊 |
[05:46] | I thought you said it was a birthday card. | 你不是说是生日贺卡吗 |
[05:48] | It is, that’s the only one that seemed | 是啊 只有这张感觉比较符合 |
[05:49] | appropriate for our relationship. | 我跟她的关系 |
[05:52] | Do you really want your mom to get | 你真的希望你妈生日 |
[05:53] | a get well card on her birthday? | 收到一张探病慰问卡吗 |
[05:55] | Okay… here’s one with a strawberry, that’s fine. | 好吧 那这张有草莓的总可以了吧 |
[05:58] | It’s really about the 50 bucks inside anyway. | 反正她在乎的也只是卡里面夹的50块 |
[06:01] | That makes me sad. | 听得我好伤感啊 |
[06:02] | Sad? I can fix that. | 伤感啊 我帮你 |
[06:06] | Have a treat, it’ll perk you right back up. | 吃个糖吧 吃完心情立马好 |
[06:08] | Max, you just stabbed a bag of candy. | 麦克斯 你把人家的糖果包扎烂了 |
[06:10] | That’s okay, they’ll just think | 不用怕 人家只会以为是 |
[06:12] | a gang came through and did it. | 是黑帮路过是干的 |
[06:14] | A candy gang? | 捅糖帮吗 |
[06:15] | What, like the sour patch kids? | 成员是一群酸甜娃糖吗 |
[06:19] | Just step away and pretend you didn’t do it. | 袖手旁观 视而不见就行了 |
[06:20] | That’s what you do. | 你不都这样吗 |
[06:24] | We just need to grab ten boxes | 再买十盒 |
[06:25] | of Duncan Hines cake mix and we’re done. | 邓肯海恩牌的蛋糕粉就行了 |
[06:27] | Why would we need to do that? | 我们要蛋糕粉干嘛 |
[06:29] | Why do you think? To make the cupcakes. | 你说呢 当然是做小蛋糕啊 |
[06:31] | I thought the cupcakes were homemade. | 我以为小蛋糕是你自制的呢 |
[06:33] | They are, I make them in my home. | 是啊 在”自”家现”制”呀 |
[06:38] | You’ve been using a boxed cake mix? | 原来你都是用蛋糕粉做的啊 |
[06:40] | Relax, I only use it when I’m tired. | 别大惊小怪的 我累的时候才这么干 |
[06:42] | And I add a secret ingredient of my own to the mix | 而且我还是会加入我的秘方 |
[06:45] | that makes them irresistible. | 让蛋糕美味无法挡 |
[06:46] | So you have no shame using the store-bought mix? | 你原料都用现成的 不会觉得羞耻吗 |
[06:48] | I’ve no shame about anything. | 羞耻在我眼中是浮云 |
[06:50] | Shame is overrated like Ke$ha. | 那玩意儿就跟科莎一样被捧过头了 |
[06:52] | In fact, they should rename shame “Keshame” | 其实 她应该改艺名叫”科耻” |
[06:56] | I just bought a Ke$ha album, I’m so keshamed. | 我刚买了科莎的专辑 太”科耻”了 |
[07:02] | Shouldn’t there be someone to do this for us? | 怎么没有人帮我们装袋啊 |
[07:04] | Oh, he’s probably in the aisle | 他可能在刚那里 |
[07:05] | cleaning up after the candy gang. | 清理捅糖帮过境后的残局吧 |
[07:07] | There was no candy gang in here tonight. | 我们这里才没有捅糖帮 |
[07:09] | That was a sneaky customer, now wasn’t it? | 只是有个坏心眼的顾客 不是咩 |
[07:14] | Hey, look. | 瞧 |
[07:15] | For Chestnut, I can’t wait. | 买给栗宝的 好想见他哦 |
[07:16] | I got him the kind with tops on them, like Bugs Bunny. | 我专门买了带叶的 跟兔八哥爱吃的一样 |
[07:19] | He’ll be so excited when he sees the two of us tomorrow. | 明天他见到我们一定会很开心的 |
[07:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:22] | I was talking about me and the carrots. | 我是说见到我跟胡萝卜开心 |
[07:25] | All right now, your total is $70.49. | 好了 总计70块49分 |
[07:29] | Wow, that seems like a lot. | 哇 好贵啊 |
[07:30] | I don’t make the prices, now do I? | 价钱又不是我定的 有问题咩 |
[07:34] | No, I was just commenting. | 没有 我就发表下看法 |
[07:36] | Well, it’s not CNN now, is it? | 这又不是新闻台 要这么多看法咩 |
[07:41] | – Here, give her the coupons. – The coupons? | -给 把折价券给她 -折价券啊 |
[07:44] | Yeah, here. | 对啊 拿去 |
[07:46] | Max, you use coupons? | 麦克斯 你居然用折价券 |
[07:49] | I had no idea. | 我真心没想到啊 |
[07:52] | You’re looking at me like I’m on To Catch a Predator. | 你居然用那种看《猎捕恋童癖》上的变态的眼神看我 |
[07:52] | [猎捕恋童癖 美国实况真人秀 节目假扮小孩 勾引恋童癖变态 最后诱拐他进摄影棚] | |
[07:56] | We don’t need to use those, I have my tip money right here. | 我们人穷志不能穷 用我的小费结吧 |
[07:59] | What are you talking about, I have coupons. | 说什么傻话 我有折价券呢 |
[08:01] | Here, take them. | 给 快拿去啊 |
[08:07] | I-I have– | 我有… |
[08:08] | I can’t, I don’t want to. | 我做不到 也不想做到 |
[08:10] | I’ve fallen so far, I can’t fall any further. | 我已经够堕落了 不能变得无下限 |
[08:12] | Don’t make me. | 拜托别逼我 |
[08:14] | There’s no need to go down a keshame spiral. | 没必要因为折价券而觉得”科耻” |
[08:17] | Hi, she has coupons. | 您好 她有折价券 |
[08:19] | Oh, now you tell me you have coupons? | 哎哟 现在才说你有折价券啊 |
[08:21] | Should have told me before, now shouldn’t ya? | 早该跟我说了 不是咩 |
[08:24] | I didn’t wanna tell you at all, she made me. | 我真心不想跟你说的 是她逼我的 |
[08:26] | Now didn’t ya? | 不是咩 |
[08:29] | Look, it’s not a big deal. | 干嘛啊 没什么大不了的 |
[08:30] | Lots of people use coupons. | 很多人都用折价券啊 |
[08:32] | Coupons are for– | 折价券是给… |
[08:33] | Poor people, yes. | 穷人用的 没错 |
[08:35] | Like us. | 我们就是穷人 |
[08:36] | People who stand at the cash register and say things like, | 穷人才会站在收银台前说 |
[08:38] | “Wow, $70? That seems like a lot.” | “哇 要七十块 好贵啊” |
[08:41] | Your new total is $12.70 | 现在总计 12块7毛 |
[08:45] | Wait, it just went from $70 to $12? | 等等 一下子价钱就能从70块变12块吗 |
[08:47] | Just like that? | 不费吹灰之力 |
[08:48] | The same food for less money? | 一样的商品 更优惠的价钱 |
[08:50] | The exact same food? | 真的完全一样的商品吗 |
[08:52] | How is that even possible? | 怎么可能有这么好的事啊 |
[08:54] | You used coupons, now didn’t ya. | 你用了折价券啊 不是咩 |
[08:57] | Max, coupons are genius. | 麦克斯 折价券太神了 |
[09:05] | I’m late, I know. | 我迟到了 我知道 |
[09:06] | I just got a text from Chestnut. | 我刚接到栗宝的短信 |
[09:08] | “Where are you? | 他问 “你们在哪呢” |
[09:09] | I’m wearing my best suit.” | “我穿着最好的西装恭候大驾呢” |
[09:11] | He spelled suit with a four, | 他把西装打成”四”装 |
[09:12] | but that’s pretty good for a horse. | 不过马蹄打字 情有可原 |
[09:14] | I have a good reason. | 我有正当理由 |
[09:16] | 15 chicken pot pies. | 15个鸡肉饼 |
[09:18] | Regular price: $1.47. | 原价1块47分 |
[09:20] | Coupon price: Free! | 折价后 免费 |
[09:22] | ‘Cause I bought 15 and used the double coupon in-store sale combo. | 因为我买了15个 用双倍折价券正好免费 |
[09:22] | [双倍折价券 超市为了回馈顾客 折价券上的折扣加倍] | |
[09:25] | Listen to me with the lingo already. | 瞧我折价界行话说的多溜啊 |
[09:27] | Reminds me of my first day interning on Wall Street. | 让我想起去华尔街实习的第一天 |
[09:30] | Chicken pot pies? | 鸡肉饼 |
[09:32] | You don’t even like them. | 你自己都不爱吃 |
[09:33] | What does it matter if I like them or not? | 我爱不爱吃又如何 |
[09:35] | They were free. | 反正是免费的 |
[09:36] | It’s free money. | 不要钱啊 |
[09:37] | Who doesn’t like free money? | 谁不喜欢天上掉馅饼的好事 |
[09:38] | I don’t know about free money, | 天上有没有掉馅饼我不知道 |
[09:39] | but this is like watching someone | 我只知道某人看起来像 |
[09:40] | free base for the first time. | 第一次尝到毒品甜头似的 |
[09:43] | Chestnut’s fine. | 栗宝没事的 |
[09:44] | It’s not a big deal. | 晚个一天又不会怎么样 |
[09:45] | Ooh, oh, I just got another text from Chestnut. | 哎哟 栗宝又给我发来一条短信 |
[09:49] | “I’m so lonely, I just tried smoking.” | “我好孤单哦 唯有以烟慰籍” |
[09:53] | We can go tomorrow. | 我们可以明天去看他嘛 |
[09:54] | In the Lifetime movie version, | 如果这是生活台的剧 |
[09:55] | we just missed the day we were appointed by the court, | 那剧情就是 我们错过法庭指定的日子 |
[09:57] | and Chestnut’s new parents move him out of town. | 现在栗宝要被新爸妈带去别城市了 |
[10:00] | And we cry. | 然后我们泪洒当场 |
[10:02] | I get it, it’s just that after last night, | 我明白 只是昨晚尝过甜头后 |
[10:03] | I woke up fascinated by the concept of coupons. | 我就对折价券的好念念不忘 连醒来都想着 |
[10:06] | So I did some research. | 所以我上网搜了下 |
[10:07] | I found this woman online | 搜到网上有名奇女子 |
[10:09] | who calls herself the Williamsburg Coupon Queen. | 自封为”威廉斯堡折价券女皇” |
[10:11] | Only she calls them “Cue-pons.” | 只不过她念成折”家”券 |
[10:13] | Is that the correct way to pronounce it? | 难道那样才是正确的念法吗 |
[10:14] | Eh, I’m gonna go with her way | 算了 我也那样念吧 |
[10:16] | after all, she is the queen. | 毕竟人家才是女皇嘛 |
[10:19] | Canned pumpkin? | 罐装南瓜 |
[10:20] | Ten cans, double coupon, five cents each. | 10罐 双倍折扣后 5分钱一罐 |
[10:24] | Great, ’cause I’m always lying in bed at night | 太好了 我一直有个晚上躺床上 |
[10:25] | thinking I wish I could crack open a can of pumpkin. | 想着要能开一罐南瓜会有多爽的梦呢 |
[10:28] | Oh, and I found a coupon for you to send your mom | 我找到了个折”家”券 你可以送给你妈 |
[10:30] | an edible arrangement for her birthday. | 一个可自选的花篮当生日礼物 |
[10:32] | A pretty pineapple daisy says so much more than cash in a card. | 一朵凤梨雕的雏菊比贺卡夹现金有意义多了 |
[10:36] | And it’s for 40% off the regular price. | 而且能打六折呢 |
[10:40] | That’s perfect because my mom was 40% off a regular mom. | 太巧了 我妈也是个六折妈 |
[10:44] | And Max, I do have something else for you in this bag. | 麦克斯 袋子里还有要给你的小礼物哦 |
[10:47] | Somet’hing that’ll make you very happy. | 你见了包准欣喜若狂哟 |
[10:49] | Canned yams for when I get tired of canned pumpkin? | 开腻南瓜罐后 换口味的地瓜罐吗 |
[10:52] | Better, look. | 比那个还棒 你瞧 |
[10:57] | Look out, Han Lee. | 接招吧 李憨 |
[10:58] | I’m about to get my tamp on. | 老娘要”棉”起抗战啦 |
[11:06] | Well well, if it isn’t everything that’s wrong with the current economy, | 唉 居然有人穿小男孩的低领毛衣 |
[11:09] | in a boys’ v-neck sweater. | 世界经济的萧条可见一斑呀 |
[11:14] | Oh, what do you think you are doing? | 哎呀 你这是在干嘛呢 |
[11:17] | Oh, just putting straws in the container… | 把吸管放进罐子里啊 |
[11:22] | in case, uh… | 以防… |
[11:27] | Just in case a woman might suddenly need a straw | 以防有女士突然需要个吸管 |
[11:29] | and not have 75 cents. | 又碰巧没有75分钱 |
[11:31] | Those are not straws. | 那些不是吸管 |
[11:33] | They do not belong in public. | 它们不应该出现在公共场合 |
[11:34] | Didn’t your mother ever teach you | 你母亲难道没教你 |
[11:36] | that is secret, no-no private lady thing? | 那是女性不能说的秘密吗 |
[11:40] | You can’t even say the name. | 你连那个词都不敢说 |
[11:42] | Come on Wall Street, if you can sell it, | 说啊 满口钱的华尔街男孩 |
[11:43] | you should be able to bring yourself to say it. | 你敢涨价 就要敢说出口啊 |
[11:46] | I will never speak of it. | 打死我也不说那词 |
[11:49] | Just say it. Tampon, tampon, tampon. | 就说啊 棉条 棉条 棉条 |
[11:51] | What’s the big deal? | 有那么难吗 |
[11:53] | In Ukraine, there are pop songs about it. | 我们乌克兰还有以此为题的流行歌呢 |
[11:55] | * She’s so pretty, she’s so grouchy. * | * 她好美丽 她好有个性 * |
[12:07] | That is inappropriate counter display. | 吧台上不应该放这种东西 |
[12:09] | You take it down. | 收回去 |
[12:10] | You take down the price and I will. | 你把涨的价收回去 我就照办 |
[12:12] | No, it is free market. | 不要 这是自由的市场 |
[12:13] | I charge what I want. | 价格多少 我说了算 |
[12:14] | I am the boss. | 我可是老板 |
[12:16] | Max, someone left a stack of newspapers filled with cue-pons, | 麦克斯 有人落下了一叠满是折”家”券的报纸 |
[12:19] | and look, a double for Duncan Hines. | 你瞧 邓肯蛋糕粉双倍折价呢 |
[12:22] | Could this day get any better? | 今天还能更完美点吗 |
[12:24] | Oh, and tables four, seven and eight want their checks. | 对了 第4 7 8号桌 要结账 |
[12:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:27] | Have ’em ready right here. | 随时准备出击 |
[12:33] | Max, no, that is private! | 麦克斯 不行 那是私密物品 |
[12:36] | Here’s your check. | 您的账单 |
[12:37] | And a little something extra, | 附赠一点小礼物 |
[12:39] | compliments of women without three quarters everywhere. | 赠给没有随身携带75分钱的女士们 |
[12:43] | Thank you very much. | 感谢您的莅临 |
[12:44] | I don’t know about your flow, | 我不知道您的流量 |
[12:45] | so I gave you a regular and a super. | 所以我给了您普通型 跟大流量型 |
[12:55] | Max, have you no shame? | 麦克斯 你有没有羞耻心啊 |
[12:57] | Nope. | 没有 |
[12:58] | Ladies, at that time of the month, | 女士们 每个月姨妈到访时 |
[12:59] | I invite you to think of this man. | 我请你们想想这男人 |
[13:01] | This man, Han Lee, right over here. | 就这男人 李憨 那边那位 |
[13:04] | The man who thinks your menses should be more expenses. | 就是这男的决定 让大家月事变”贵”事 |
[13:09] | Okay, okay, I will lower the price | 好了 好了 我会把价钱还原 |
[13:11] | back to a quarter. | 降回25分钱 |
[13:12] | And that is end of discussion, period. | 此话题结束 画下句点[月经] |
[13:14] | Oh. | 哎哟 |
[13:17] | Tampons for everyone. | 棉条赠贵宾 |
[13:23] | Max, you are the Norma Rae of feminine hygiene. | 麦克斯 你简直就是女性卫生界的诺玛蕾啊 |
[13:23] | [《诺玛蕾》 1979年电影 讲述一名女性 带领工人对抗资本家的剥削] | |
[13:43] | It’s so windy. | 今天风真大 |
[13:45] | Choosing coupon shopping over going to see your son again? | 折价券采购又大过去见你儿子了吗 |
[13:48] | That’s a keshame. | 真是”科耻”啊 |
[13:50] | In the Lifetime movie version, | 如果这是生活台的剧 |
[13:51] | this is where they take you away as an unfit mother. | 剧情便是 你这个不称职的母亲被带走了 |
[13:53] | And I don’t cry. | 然后我完全无动于衷 |
[13:54] | I’m sorry, but I just saw | 对不起嘛 可我看到 |
[13:56] | that all these cake mix cue-pons expire today. | 这些蛋糕粉折”家”券今天到期 |
[13:58] | I’ll be real quick. | 我很快就搞定 |
[13:59] | Ten minutes, in and out. | 进去出来 只要10分钟 |
[14:00] | If I had a cue-pon for every time I heard that from a guy. | 每次有男的这么说 我能拿折”家”券的话… |
[14:03] | Here, start going through these papers | 给 翻翻这报纸 |
[14:04] | and look for the cake mix double cue-pon. | 找找里面送的双倍蛋糕粉折”家”券 |
[14:06] | If I combine these with the in-store bonus, | 如果用双倍折价再加上店内返现 |
[14:08] | not only will we get the lower cue-pon mix price, | 我们不止能用超低折”家”价买下蛋糕粉 |
[14:11] | but they will actually give us $23 back! | 还能拿到23块的现金返现呢 |
[14:16] | I’ll give you $24 to stop saying cue-pon. | 我愿意给你24块钱 拜托别再说折”家”券 |
[14:19] | Come on, start pulling out the ones for the cake mix. | 来吧 从这堆报纸里整理出折”家”券吧 |
[14:22] | It’ll be a breeze. | 就跟秋风扫落叶般容易 |
[14:27] | No, that was a breeze. | 这才叫秋风扫落叶 |
[14:29] | My cue-pons! | 我的宝贝折”家”券啊 |
[14:31] | The fact that you’re more worried about your coupons | 你不在乎头发乱了 只在乎你的折价券 |
[14:33] | than your hair shows how far you’ve fallen. | 你的堕落程度可见一斑呀 |
[14:40] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe it. | 我的天啊 真不敢相信 |
[14:42] | Max, it’s the Williamsburg Cue-pon Queen. | 麦克斯 她就是”威廉斯堡折”家”券女皇” |
[14:44] | Where’d she leave her crown, in the minivan? | 她的后冠放哪了 手推车里吗 |
[14:47] | This is so exciting. I have to go pay my respects. | 太兴奋了 我要去致上我的敬意 |
[14:49] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们可没时间 |
[14:50] | Just throw the cake mix into the cart | 快把蛋糕粉扔进手推车 |
[14:52] | or we’ll miss the train. | 否则就赶不上火车了 |
[14:56] | There, calm down, have a treat. | 给 淡定 吃颗糖吧 |
[14:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:00] | Excuse me, your highness, | 打扰您了 女皇殿下 |
[15:02] | but aren’t you the cue-pon queen? | 您就是折”家”券女皇本尊吧 |
[15:05] | I’m Caroline. | 我是卡洛琳 |
[15:07] | Freddie, and I can’t talk right now | 我是弗雷迪 我现在没空闲聊 |
[15:08] | because if I lose my place– | 因为如果我失去我的地位 |
[15:10] | – you’ll lose your mind! – I’m gonna lose… my… mind… | -您会疯掉的 -我会疯…掉…的 |
[15:11] | I know. You say that on your show. | 我知道 您在节目上说过 |
[15:13] | I won’t bother you, but I think you’ll be excited | 我不会打扰您的 可如果我告诉您 |
[15:16] | when I tell you that it’s only my second day | 我折价生涯才开始第二天 我就已经学会 |
[15:18] | and I already learned how to make money on the purchase of cake mix. | 如何利用买蛋糕粉挣钱了 您一定倍感欣慰 |
[15:20] | All I have to do is buy 40 boxes and we get the– | 我只需买够40盒 就可以拿到… |
[15:22] | Store bonus, yeah. | 商店返现 没错 |
[15:25] | Cake mix… That’s a rare cue-pon. | 蛋糕粉 这种折”家”不常有啊 |
[15:30] | Where’d you find it? | 你怎么发现的 |
[15:31] | Yesterday’s circulars. | 昨天的传单啊 |
[15:32] | Didn’t you see it? | 你没看见吗 |
[15:33] | I missed it. | 我错过了 |
[15:35] | Go to the truck and get the stockpile of circulars. | 去车上把那堆传单拿来 |
[15:40] | Look at him go. | 瞧他跑得多快 |
[15:42] | You’re sweeping the shelves. | 你居然大肆扫货 |
[15:45] | On your show, you said sweeping the shelves was out of line. | 你在节目上说 大肆扫货是犯规的 |
[15:47] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[15:49] | These are mine, I was here first. | 这些是我的 我先来的 |
[15:51] | I think she’s probably gonna be here last, | 我觉得奋战到最后的肯定是她 |
[15:53] | so let’s go, we don’t need these. | 走吧 我们不需要这些 |
[15:54] | We do, if we don’t get 40 boxes, | 就要 如果我们不拿够40盒 |
[15:56] | they won’t be free. | 这些就不能免费 |
[15:58] | I’ve met actual queens and this isn’t royal behavior. | 我见过真正的女皇 你一点女皇范都没有 |
[16:03] | Max, she just body-checked me. | 麦克斯 她刚刚推我了 |
[16:06] | Push me again and I will report you to the American embassy. | 再推我 我就去美国大使馆举报你 |
[16:09] | Max, get in here. | 麦克斯 过来 |
[16:15] | Oh, we got a problem? | 想找茬是吧 |
[16:19] | Oh, we got a problem. | 要找茬来啊 |
[16:21] | Oh, hell no! | 去死吧 |
[16:31] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[16:33] | You step away and pretend you didn’t do it. | 袖手旁观 装不知情就行了 |
[16:35] | That’s what you do. | 就像这样 |
[16:38] | 24 25 24, 25– | |
[16:40] | You’re making me wait, now aren’t ya? | 你就是故意让我等 不是咩 |
[16:42] | Just till I get to 40. | 等我数到40就好了 |
[16:44] | 26 27 28 26, 27, 28. | |
[16:46] | Come on, I’ll buy it for you. | 拜托 我买给你好了 |
[16:48] | Come on, take up the bitch on his offer | 对啊 成全那个傻帽吧 |
[16:50] | and let’s go see Chestnut. | 咱们快去看栗宝吧 |
[16:52] | Max, shh, I’m counting. | 麦克斯 闭嘴 我数数呢 |
[16:53] | If we don’t have the exact right mix-to-coupon ratio | 如果我们的蛋糕粉跟折价券的比例不对 |
[16:55] | we won’t get our free money. | 就那不到免费的钱了 |
[16:57] | Okay, where was I? | 好了 我刚数到哪里了 |
[16:58] | Amateur. | 真业余 |
[17:00] | Real mature, your highness. | 你专业 女皇殿下 |
[17:01] | We have places to go. | 我们还有地方要去呢 |
[17:03] | Okay, 40. | 好了 40 |
[17:04] | Take it away, Tanya. | 结吧 塔尼娅 |
[17:07] | Wait, what is this? | 慢着 这是什么 |
[17:08] | This isn’t Duncan Hines, it’s Pillsbury. | 这不是邓肯海恩的 这是贝氏堡的 |
[17:10] | Where did this come from? | 打哪儿冒出来的 |
[17:11] | I put it in. | 我放进去的 |
[17:12] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[17:13] | It has to be all Duncan Hines. | 必须全部都是邓肯海恩的 |
[17:14] | I needed Pillsbury. | 我要用贝氏堡的 |
[17:15] | Well, you can’t have it. | 不行 |
[17:16] | – I need it! – Why? | -我要用 -为什么 |
[17:18] | – I need it! – Why? | -我要用 -为什么要用 |
[17:19] | That’s the secret ingredient. | 因为秘方就是它 |
[17:22] | I throw a spoon of Pillsbury | 我放一勺贝氏堡 |
[17:24] | in the Duncan Hines. | 进邓肯海恩里 |
[17:25] | Pillsbury? | 贝氏堡 |
[17:26] | That’s what makes it you? | 是它成就了你 |
[17:28] | That’s what makes it more delicious. | 是它成就了美味可口的小蛋糕 |
[17:31] | Tanya, stop, flag on the play. | 塔尼娅 停下 有人犯规 |
[17:33] | Here, take this back and get me another. | 给 把这个放回去 拿过别个来 |
[17:35] | You know what, I’m just gonna go see Chestnut while I still have time. | 趁我还有时间 我要去看栗宝了 |
[17:37] | No, Max, please take this back and get me another one. | 别 麦克斯 拜托换一个回来嘛 |
[17:40] | You’re the one who wanted to use | 是你自己要用 |
[17:41] | the store-bought mix instead of making your own from scratch. | 超市的蛋糕粉 而不是一开始就自制原料 |
[17:43] | So go back and get me another mix. | 所以回去给我换一盒吧 |
[17:45] | I used the mix because I don’t know how to make my own. | 我之所以用超市的 是因为我做不出自制 |
[17:47] | No one ever taught me. | 没人教我 |
[17:49] | No one taught me how to bake. | 没人教我烘培 |
[17:50] | No one taught me how to use tampons. | 没人教我用卫生棉条 |
[17:51] | No one taught me anything. | 没人教我任何事 |
[17:53] | You still think I should send my mom a better gift? | 你还觉得我应该送份好点的礼物给我妈吗 |
[17:55] | And no one taught you how to check out, either. | 我猜也没人教你怎么结账吧 |
[18:00] | I’m going. | 我要走了 |
[18:01] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[18:02] | You need to get another mix, now don’t ya? | 你得去换一盒蛋糕粉 不是咩 |
[18:05] | I’ll go get it, won’t take a minute. | 我马上就去 很快回来 |
[18:08] | Who’s the queen now? | 高下立见了吧 |
[18:15] | Hey, my dude. | 嘿 伙计 |
[18:17] | Look at you and your fancy coat. | 瞧你珠圆玉润 锦衣华服 |
[18:19] | Retirement looks good on you. | 退休生活过得挺滋润啊 |
[18:22] | Told you I’d come by to see you. | 说过会来看你 |
[18:24] | Hooked you up with some carrots. | 给你带了爱吃的胡萝卜 |
[18:26] | Bugs Bunny status, like I know you like. | 兔八哥的那种 我知道你喜欢 |
[18:30] | I, uh, I don’t know if you got my text. | 不知道你收到我短信了没 |
[18:32] | Probably not a great signal in here, but… | 这里信号不太好吧 但… |
[18:35] | your mom might be a little late. | 你妈要晚点来 |
[18:37] | She’s coming though ’cause I know she’s dying to see you. | 她一定会来的 我知道她超级想见你的 |
[18:41] | All right, man, who am I kidding? | 算了 我在骗谁呢 |
[18:42] | She’s not coming. | 她不会来了 |
[18:45] | I know that’s hard to hear, | 我知道这很残酷 |
[18:46] | and trust me, mothers not showing up, | 相信我 苦等老妈不出现 |
[18:48] | I’ve been there. | 对我来说是家常便饭 |
[18:49] | But, I know wherever she is, | 但无论她人在哪里 |
[18:51] | she is thinking of you. | 她都会想着你 |
[18:54] | Okay, that’s not true either. | 好吧 这也是假的 |
[18:55] | Here’s the thing. | 告诉你件事 |
[18:57] | Your mom is a flake. | 你妈靠不住 |
[18:58] | And you got two options, | 你有两个选择 |
[18:59] | you can sit around feeling sorry for yourself | 要么坐在这里自怨自艾 |
[19:02] | or you can say, “Hey, my mom’s not here. | 要么自言自语 说”我妈不在 |
[19:04] | “I can watch tv all day | 我可以看一整天电视 |
[19:06] | and then go kick in a neighbor’s window because I feel like it.” | 然后跑去踹邻居的窗户 只因我心血来潮” |
[19:10] | Hey. | 喂 |
[19:11] | Hey, look at me. | 喂 看着我 |
[19:12] | The fact that she’s not here is not your fault. | 她不来 不是你的错 |
[19:15] | It’s hers. | 是她的错 |
[19:17] | There, I just saved you, like, | 瞧 幸好有我鼓励你 |
[19:18] | 14 inappropriate sexual encounters. | 你才不会误入歧途 到处乱搞 |
[19:26] | Hi, Chestnut! | 栗宝 |
[19:28] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[19:31] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[19:33] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你哦 |
[19:34] | Did you miss me? | 你有想我吗 |
[19:36] | So you got all the cake mix? | 你最后把蛋糕粉如数拿齐了吗 |
[19:37] | Yes, plus the $23. | 对 还拿到了那23美元 |
[19:40] | And I got you your Pillsbury as well. | 我帮你买了贝尔堡的蛋糕粉 |
[19:42] | Paid full price– it killed me. | 全价买的 真要命 |
[19:44] | You are a freak with the coupons. | 你就是折价券怪胎 |
[19:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:47] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我也不知道我当时中什么邪了 |
[19:49] | When I found a way to make free money | 我学到了免费得馅饼的方法后 |
[19:50] | I forgot about everyone else. | 我就把其他人抛诸脑后了 |
[19:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:54] | Like my father. | 就好比我父亲 |
[19:55] | Max, I have Ponzi DNA. | 麦克斯 我有骗子基因 |
[19:58] | Yeah, cou-Ponzi DNA. | 是啊 折”骗”券基因 |
[20:02] | Must have been hard learning to do everything on your own. | 从小就得什么都自学很辛苦吧 |
[20:04] | I mean, I don’t know how to do any of that stuff either, | 我是说 我也不会做你刚说的每一件事 |
[20:06] | but, I had a staff of 20. | 可是 我有20个人伺候我呢 |
[20:08] | Yeah, I got staph at 20. | 我20的时候还被葡萄球菌伺候过呢 |
[20:12] | You know, you may think your secret ingredient | 你可能觉得你的秘方是 |
[20:14] | is a spoonful of Pillsbury, | 一勺贝尔堡 |
[20:17] | but it’s not. | 其实不然 |
[20:18] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[20:19] | It’s everything you’ve been through | 你所经历的一切 |
[20:20] | that makes you who you are. | 造就了今天的你 |
[20:22] | Someone who fights for a box of tampons | 会为了一盒卫生棉条 |
[20:24] | and fights for a horse’s feelings | 或一匹马的感受而奋战 |
[20:26] | and even fights for a box of cake mix | 甚至当有朋友深陷折价券不能自拔时 |
[20:28] | when a friend in the middle of a cue-Ponzi panic, asks her to. | 你甚至还会为了一盒蛋糕粉 代友出征 |
[20:33] | This is the part in the lifetime movie version | 如果这是生活台的剧 那剧情就是 |
[20:34] | where I get up to pee. | 我该起身尿尿了 |
[20:38] | I don’t know who you’re kidding. | 我不知道你想骗谁 |
[20:39] | You watch the entire movie and then you cry. | 剧情应该是 你看完整部电影 然后你号啕大哭 |
[20:42] | Listen to her, Chestnut. | 瞧她那口气 栗宝 |
[20:43] | She thinks she has me all figured out. | 她自以为多了解我 |
[20:46] | What she doesn’t know is that when it comes to the cupcakes, | 她不知道其实小蛋糕我还留了一手 |
[20:48] | I have another secret, secret ingredient. | 我有个超级秘方 |
[20:51] | Oh, don’t tell me it’s a pinch of Betty Crocker. | 别告诉我是少量贝蒂妙厨的蛋糕粉 |
[20:53] | I can’t tell you. It’s a secret ingredient. | 我不能说 这可是秘方 |
[20:56] | Okay, it’s chocolate methamphetamine. | 好吧 是巧克力味的兴奋剂 |
[21:00] | No, it’s true. | 不 是真的 |
[21:01] | Our slogan should be: | 所以我们的口号是 |
[21:02] | They’re so good, | 小蛋糕如此美味 |
[21:03] | you’ll rob your grandmother. | 让你六亲不认 |