时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Club sandwich, burger. | 总会三明治 汉堡包 |
[00:05] | Why the big smile, Han? | 憨 干嘛笑得这么开心 |
[00:07] | You going commando under those corduroys? | 是在兴奋灯芯绒裤里没穿内裤吗 |
[00:09] | No, Max, I am happy today because | 不 麦克斯 我开心是因为 |
[00:11] | diner clientele has finally changed for the better. | 用餐顾客的整体质素终于有了提高 |
[00:15] | Look, two parties of cool hipsters | 瞧 靠墙桌子那边 |
[00:16] | are sitting at tables near wall. | 坐着两帮嬉皮士潮人 |
[00:20] | You think those are six hipsters? | 你觉得那边坐着的是六个嬉皮士吗 |
[00:23] | Okay, let’s go over this one more time. | 好吧 咱们再考一遍 |
[00:24] | – Hipster or homeless pop quiz, ready? – Ready. | -如何区分嬉皮士和流浪汉 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[00:28] | – Hipsters wear? – Skinny jeans. | -嬉皮士穿什么 -紧身牛仔裤 |
[00:29] | – Homeless wear? – Dirty jeans. | -流浪汉穿什么 -脏牛仔裤 |
[00:32] | – Hipsters listen to? – Radiohead. | -嬉皮士听什么 -收音机头的音乐 |
[00:34] | – Homeless listen to? – The voices in their head. | -流浪汉听什么 -自己头里的幻听 |
[00:38] | – Hipsters have? – Beard and a blog. | -嬉皮士有什么 -络腮胡和博客 |
[00:40] | – Homeless have? – Beard and so much sadness. | -流浪汉有什么 -络腮胡和愁云惨雾 |
[00:44] | I see sadness, there and there. | 我看见愁云笼罩着他和他 |
[00:47] | I’ll handle this. | 我来搞定 |
[00:49] | I told you before, I don’t want you kind in here. | 我说过这家店不欢迎你们这种人 |
[00:51] | Take a trendy hike. | 滚去追逐潮流吧 |
[00:53] | Better step it up. The Apple store closes at ten. | 赶紧动身 苹果店十点就关门了 |
[00:58] | Max, why did you kick out the hipsters? | 麦克斯 为什么你要把嬉皮士赶走 |
[01:01] | ‘Cause I could not be in the background | 因为我不想再次成为 |
[01:02] | of another Instagram photo. | 他们非主流自拍的人肉背景 |
[01:18] | Here’s the last check, Earl. | 这是最后一张账单 厄尔 |
[01:20] | And, Max, they stiffed us on the tip | 麦克斯 那桌客人小费给得小气 |
[01:22] | but they forgot their camera. | 却大方地忘了他们的相机 |
[01:23] | Oh, I’ll give it to Oleg. | 我会把它交给奥列格 |
[01:25] | He can take one of his special pictures. | 他可以拍一张他的”独家”照片 |
[01:28] | That way, when they come back to get it, | 这样的话 等他们回来取相机时 |
[01:29] | everyone will have been stiffed. | 就能赏他们点小”鸡”瞧瞧 |
[01:32] | Well, good night, ladies. | 晚安 女士们 |
[01:34] | I gotta get home before the snow starts. | 我得在下雪之前到家 |
[01:36] | It’s not gonna snow, Earl, it’s 50 degrees. | 不会下雪的啦 厄尔 现在有十度呢 |
[01:39] | Oh, it’s gonna snow, trust me. | 肯定会下雪 相信我 |
[01:40] | I couldn’t tell when my first wife was coming, | 我猜不准我前妻何时会找上门 |
[01:43] | but I can sure tell when a storm is coming. | 但暴风雪上门 我可是一个说一个准 |
[01:49] | All right, so what’s the plan? | 好吧 计划是什么 |
[01:51] | What are we gonna do if it does snow? | 如果真的下雪 我们该怎么办 |
[01:53] | You’re so white, I’m worried we’re gonna lose you. | 你个死白妞 白雪遍地时我会弄丢你的 |
[01:56] | I love the snow. | 我喜欢下雪天 |
[01:57] | Opening my balcony doors and watching it fall | 打开我的阳台门 看着雪花飘落 |
[02:00] | like fresh white linen and then | 就像全新的白色亚麻布 |
[02:02] | running across the street to the park to make snow angels. | 然后跑到对街的公园堆雪天使 |
[02:05] | Yeah, that’s snow when you’re rich. | 没错 那是你有钱时的下雪天 |
[02:07] | The only snow angels you’ll see this year | 今年你唯一能看见的雪”天使” |
[02:09] | are the six crack addicts frozen to our stoop. | 是六个在门廊前冻成冰的瘾君子 |
[02:13] | Oh, not to mention the adorable frozen horse | 更不用说那只被我们非法 |
[02:16] | we have illegally living in the backyard. | 养在后院的可爱冰棍马 |
[02:18] | Max, don’t overreact. Chestnut’s fine. | 麦克斯 不要这么夸张 栗宝没事的 |
[02:20] | It’s not gonna snow for weeks. | 离下雪还几周时间呢 |
[02:21] | All right, have it your way. | 好吧 你就这么想吧 |
[02:22] | But I wouldn’t want to be the next tenants | 但我可不想下一位房客 |
[02:24] | who have to figure out why a pissed off horse | 搞不懂为什么会有愤怒的马魂 |
[02:25] | is haunting a Brooklyn apartment. | 在布鲁克林的公寓阴魂不散 |
[02:29] | I was cold and she thought she knew weather patterns. | 我冷死了 她却自以为是天气”砖”家 |
[02:34] | Oleg, take a picture of your junk on this customer’s camera. | 奥列格 存张你鸡鸡的倩影到这相机里吧 |
[02:36] | Done. | 收到 |
[02:39] | Aren’t you gonna ask why? | 你不问原因吗 |
[02:40] | No need. | 你有求 我必硬 |
[02:48] | I just saw Oleg’s… | 我刚看见奥列格的… |
[02:49] | Yeah, that might have been my fault. | 我得负部分责任 |
[02:52] | Kind of a shock seeing it for the first time. | 第一次见到 你震惊是正常的 |
[02:56] | Max, I don’t like you implying | 麦克斯 我不喜欢你暗示 |
[02:58] | that I would ever be cruel to Chestnut. | 我可能会做出虐待栗宝的事 |
[03:00] | I’m not implying it. | 我没有在暗示 |
[03:01] | I’m saying it outright. | 我是明示 |
[03:04] | It’s winter. | 现在可是冬天 |
[03:05] | And it’s not like I’ve not been thinking about it. | 我又不是没考虑过这个问题 |
[03:07] | But Chestnut belongs in a special home. | 但栗宝需要一个特别的家 |
[03:09] | You belong in a special home. | 你才需要一个特别的家吧[精神病院] |
[03:12] | I’ve done some research, | 我查过了 |
[03:13] | and I found a retreat in the Grand Tetons | 在大山峰公园有间休养所 |
[03:14] | where newly-divorced women come to hug horses | 刚离婚的女人会去那里拥抱马儿 |
[03:17] | to help them gain back their ability to trust. | 帮助她们重建信任的能力 |
[03:19] | The only Grand Tetons Chestnut trusts are mine. | 栗宝唯一相信的 是我这对”大山蜂” |
[03:24] | Lady, you gotta get a reality check real quick | 小妞 赶紧面对现实吧 |
[03:27] | ’cause Earl thinks it’s gonna snow. | 厄尔说会下雪就真的会下 |
[03:28] | Earl also thinks the theme from Shaft | 厄尔还觉得《黑街神探》的主题曲 |
[03:28] | 《黑街神探》美国1971年动作片 曾获第44届奥斯卡最佳原创歌曲奖 | |
[03:31] | was stolen from a cassette tape he sent out in 1975. | 是剽窃他在1975年寄出的录音样本呢 |
[03:35] | Shut your mouth. That happened. | 把嘴闭上 真有其事 |
[03:37] | Max, it’s not gonna snow. | 麦克斯 不会下雪的 |
[03:39] | I know snow. | 我懂雪 |
[03:41] | We owned a ski chalet in Saas-Fee Switzerland | 我家在瑞士的萨斯费拥有一座小木屋 |
[03:41] | 萨斯费被包围在众多冰河和雪山中 被誉为”冰河村” | |
[03:43] | and I think I know more than anyone in this restaurant | 这家餐馆也没人比我更了解 |
[03:44] | about living in cold climes. | 如何在寒冷的气候下生存 |
[03:52] | Snow is coming. | 要下雪啦 |
[03:54] | Yo, Swiss miss, you wanna have a conversation about cold climes | 喂 瑞士小妞 你想跟雪列格先生 |
[03:57] | with Snowleg over there? | 聊聊寒冷的气候吗 |
[03:59] | Oh, Max, I almost forgot. | 麦克斯 我差点忘记了 |
[04:01] | The camera. | 相机还你 |
[04:03] | I think you’ll be very pleased. | 我想你一定会很满意 |
[04:06] | I made a little video as well. | 我还附赠了个精彩小短片哟 |
[04:10] | Why are you wearing two coats? | 为什么你要穿两件大衣啊 |
[04:11] | Same reason I wear two condoms. | 跟我戴两个套子一个道理 |
[04:13] | In case one breaks. | 免得有层破了 |
[04:20] | What the? | 搞毛呀 |
[04:27] | Well, good morning, world’s worst weather girl. | 早安 全世界最烂的天气预报员 |
[04:29] | I have never seen so much sunshine. | 我这辈子没见过阳光如此”充足”的一天 |
[04:33] | You know what that means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[04:34] | Earl wrote Shaft. | 《黑街神探》主题曲的确是厄尔写的 |
[04:37] | Max, I know it snowed, you don’t have to tell me. | 麦克斯 我知道下雪了 不劳你提醒 |
[04:39] | I’m surrounded by so much white stuff I’m like Al Pacino | 被这么多的白色包围 感觉就像阿尔·帕西诺 |
[04:39] | 《疤面煞星》的最后一幕有枪林弹雨加爆炸 因此画面上很多白雾 | |
[04:42] | in the last scene of Scarface. | 在《疤面煞星》里的最后一幕 |
[04:45] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的是什么呀 |
[04:47] | You look like a bag of crazy garbage grew arms. | 看起来像长出俩手臂的疯狂垃圾袋 |
[04:50] | It’s the Hefty 2011 winter collection. | 这是2011年冬季家用品混搭系列 |
[04:52] | I gave Chestnut my coat. | 我把大衣给栗宝了 |
[04:54] | This is the only way to keep the snow off me. | 这是让雪不落在我身上的唯一办法 |
[04:57] | Look at poor Chestnut. | 瞧瞧可怜的栗宝 |
[04:59] | What is he wearing on his hooves? | 他蹄子裹的是什么 |
[05:00] | I cut up my Fendi cashmere leggings. | 我把我名牌山羊绒的袜裤剪了给它穿 |
[05:02] | I grabbed them when we raided the town house. | 上次我们潜入别墅时顺手抓的 |
[05:04] | I thought ahead for me, but not for him. | 我当时只想着自己 忘了他了 |
[05:06] | He is humiliated in those ladies clothes. | 让他穿女人衣服 他尊严何在啊 |
[05:09] | He looks like J. Edgar Hoover. | 他看起来像埃德加·胡佛 |
[05:09] | 埃德加·胡佛 首任美国联调局局长 有穿女性衣服的癖好 | |
[05:11] | I’ve been out here sweeping since 4:00 A.M. | 我凌晨四点就出来扫雪了 |
[05:13] | But it just keeps coming down. | 但雪一直下 |
[05:15] | What is your problem, snow? | 你他妈有病啊 雪花 |
[05:17] | I used to love you! | 我以前多爱你呀 |
[05:20] | Maybe we should ask your old doorman | 或许我们该问问你以前的门童 |
[05:22] | “insert generic Irish name here” to come help. | “这里插入统称的爱尔兰人名” 来帮忙 |
[05:25] | I know their names. | 我知道他们的名字 |
[05:26] | Day James, night James and black James. | 日班詹姆斯 夜班詹姆斯和黑人詹姆斯 |
[05:29] | So your plan is you’re gonna sweep the snow away till spring | 你的计划就是一直扫雪扫到开春 |
[05:32] | while the horse is trapped under this tarp? | 扫到他被雪活埋了还在扫吗 |
[05:34] | Which I’m pretty sure was covering the out of business | 而且这块防水布是附近那家 |
[05:36] | Cuban restaurant down the street. | 倒闭的古巴饭馆的顶盖吧 |
[05:38] | They were out of business and I left a note. | 他们倒闭了 我留了张纸条 |
[05:41] | What did it say? “I’m loco, gracias.” | 上面写什么 “我是疯子 多谢” |
[05:43] | No, it said, “Sorry I took your roof, hang in there.: | 不 我是写”抱歉拿了你屋顶 撑着点” |
[05:48] | Max, don’t be so negative. | 麦克斯 不要这么消极 |
[05:49] | Doesn’t matter where it came from, it’s working. | 管这布是哪儿来的 管用就行了 |
[05:52] | I just need to secure this tarp a little. | 我再固定一下这块布就行了 |
[05:55] | Stop, you were gonna climb on an icy chair | 打住 你是想蹬着高跟鞋 |
[05:57] | in six inch heels and break your neck | 爬上结冰的椅子 然后摔断脖子吗 |
[05:59] | and then I’m gonna be stuck with a horse in leggings | 然后害我得养着穿袜裤的马 |
[06:01] | and you in a wheelchair with a chopstick in your mouth | 和嘴里叼着筷子坐轮椅的你 |
[06:03] | tapping out, “I’m sorry, I thought that would work.” | 还用筷子打信号 “抱歉 我以为能行的” |
[06:06] | I learned to build when I volunteered | 我在博爱居家当义工时 |
[06:08] | with Habitat for Humanity. | 学过盖东西 |
[06:10] | Looking back, they had so much more than I have now. | 回想起来 那些穷人比现在的我富多了 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:16] | I gotta go to my babysitting job | 我得去当保姆了 |
[06:18] | and when I get back, you and I are gonna sit down | 等我回来 你和我得坐下来 |
[06:21] | and come up with a more realistic home | 好好商量出一个靠谱点的家 |
[06:23] | for J. Edgar Hoofer. | 给小变装癖马 |
[06:24] | Max, he lives here. | 麦克斯 他就住在这儿 |
[06:26] | And I’m telling you, this is working. | 相信我 这行的 |
[06:27] | What I’m doing is actually kind of brilliant. | 我这法子其实蛮聪明的呢 |
[06:35] | Now I’m worried about those houses you built. | 现在我开始担心你盖的那些房子了 |
[06:44] | Hey, Peach. | 你好 琵琪 |
[06:45] | Max, I have the most incredible news. | 麦克斯 我有个天大的好消息 |
[06:48] | Lawyer finally found a loophole in your prenup? | 律师终于发现婚前协议书的漏洞了吗 |
[06:51] | I wish, no. | 我也希望 但不是 |
[06:53] | I just got an email | 我刚接到电邮通知 |
[06:55] | and I have made it to the final round | 我成功晋级到 |
[06:56] | of casting for Real Housewives of Tribeca. | 《三角洲主妇》选角的最后一轮了 |
[07:00] | Real Housewives of Tribeca? | 《三角洲主妇》啊 |
[07:02] | They’re doing neighborhoods now? | 现在连普通小区都能成为主题了吗 |
[07:03] | What’s next, Real Housewives of from here to there? | 那之后是要做《这里到那里主妇》吗 |
[07:07] | The producers are on their way over | 制作人在路上了 |
[07:08] | and I want everything to be perfect | 布莱德和安洁莉娜 |
[07:09] | when they see Brad and Angelina. | 得呈现最完美的一面给人家看 |
[07:12] | Uh, Peach, are you aware that your children | 琵琪 你不觉得你的孩子 |
[07:15] | are being eaten by clothing? | 被衣服包得喘不上气吗 |
[07:19] | The snowsuits are Burberry. | 这个儿童防雪服可是国际大牌呀 |
[07:21] | And the padding hides Angelina’s weight problem. | 而且包起来就看不出安洁莉娜的肥胖 |
[07:23] | Okay, you have to stop saying that. | 够了 你别再这么说了 |
[07:25] | She doesn’t have a weight problem. | 她才没有体重问题 |
[07:27] | She’s gained 25 pounds in one year. | 她一年胖了11公斤呢 |
[07:32] | Yeah, ’cause she started at zero. | 没错 因为她的体重是从0开始 |
[07:37] | Max, we all have to look our best, ’cause ready? | 麦克斯 我们必须得呈现最好的一面 因为 |
[07:39] | The last spot in the show is between me and Misty Mastbaum. | 这节目还是我和米斯提·马斯特鲍的较量 |
[07:44] | I thought she was your bestie. | 我以为她是你闺蜜呢 |
[07:45] | She is, but my bestie’s a bitchy. | 她是啊 但我的闺蜜是贱人 |
[07:49] | She’s crazy competitive. | 她超级好胜 |
[07:51] | As soon as we were approached about the show, | 节目刚有谱 |
[07:53] | she adopted a three-legged corgi and named it Mr. Pickle. | 她就领养了三条腿的狗 还取名为泡菜 |
[07:57] | That’s crazy bitchy. | 那还真是很超级贱啊 |
[08:00] | So now, I’m looking up handicapped animals | 所以现在 我要找残疾的动物 |
[08:02] | to impress the producers. | 好给制作人留下深刻的印象 |
[08:05] | Oh, you want a handicapped animal? | 你想要只残疾的动物吗 |
[08:07] | I got your handicapped animal. | 我可以帮你弄来 |
[08:10] | I know a homeless horse with gender identity issues. | 我知道一匹有分辨性别障碍的流浪马 |
[08:15] | I was thinking something cute, but damaged. | 我是想要一些可爱点 但有缺陷的 |
[08:18] | Like a one-eyed French bulldog. | 比如法国独眼斗牛犬 |
[08:20] | What if I told you that this horse was a celebrity horse? | 要是这匹马以前是匹明星马呢 |
[08:24] | Tell me more. | 继续说 |
[08:26] | My friend, Caroline Channing… | 我朋友 卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[08:28] | How do you know Caroline Channing? | 你怎么会认识卡洛琳·钱宁啊 |
[08:31] | She’s my AA sponsor. | 她是我戒酒互助协会的保证人 |
[08:33] | Makes sense. | 的确有可能 |
[08:36] | Go on. | 继续 |
[08:38] | Anyway, she has this cute, but crazy damaged horse | 总之 这匹可爱但是超有缺陷的马是她的 |
[08:41] | and since her life flipped upside down, | 她的生活从天堂掉下地狱后 |
[08:43] | he needs a good home. | 那马需要一个好的归属 |
[08:45] | Well, I’d have to meet Caroline first. | 我得先见见卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[08:48] | Bring her by on Saturday. | 周六把她带这儿来 |
[08:51] | Max, what an amazing idea. | 麦克斯 这个主意太棒了 |
[08:54] | Misty is literally going to die. | 米斯提就乖乖受死吧 |
[08:58] | I am so thrilled you have a drinking problem. | 我真高兴你酗酒过度 |
[09:11] | Did you have to put him in my bedroom? | 你非得把他放我卧室吗 |
[09:13] | It was the easiest room to horse proof. | 你房间最容易布置”马匹保护措施” |
[09:15] | You have so little of worth. | 毕竟里面没值钱物品 |
[09:18] | You can stop googling. I already found | 你不用在谷歌上搜了 我已经 |
[09:19] | a perfectly good place to put him. | 找到完美的下家了 |
[09:21] | You’re not still suggesting I give Chestnut to Peach Landis? | 你不会想着让我把栗宝交给琵琪吧 |
[09:25] | Max, look at me. Look at me in the eyes. | 麦克斯 看着我 看着我的眼睛 |
[09:28] | Are you high? | 你嗑药嗑傻了吗 |
[09:30] | No, I couldn’t find my bedroom stash | 没有 你乱弄我房里的东西后 |
[09:32] | since you moved everything around. | 我就找不到我的”药”了 |
[09:34] | Chestnut needs a home with affection | 栗宝需要的是一个有爱的家 |
[09:36] | and Peach won’t even hug her children. | 琵琪连抱自己的孩子都不愿意 |
[09:37] | She pays you to do that. | 她雇你来代劳 |
[09:39] | That’s why it’s perfect. | 所以才完美呀 |
[09:40] | She’ll pay for the fancy stable | 华丽的马房她出钱 |
[09:41] | and we’ll go and hug Chestnut for her whenever we want. | 我们还可以随心所欲地去抱栗宝 |
[09:44] | You just need to go meet her and it’s done. | 你只需去见她一面 然后这事就成了 |
[09:46] | I have the DNA of a rich girl, | 我是天生的富家女 |
[09:48] | even though I’m lying in bed with you in a tenement | 即使我现在和你躺在廉价公寓的床上 |
[09:50] | and I bought my dinner tonight with dimes. | 还用了硬币去买晚餐 |
[09:52] | Chestnut and I are old money. | 我和栗宝是老派富人 |
[09:54] | And old money doesn’t parade itself around | 老派富翁不会到处炫耀自己 |
[09:55] | in front of cameras and beg for attention. | 在摄像机前显摆求关注 |
[09:58] | Hey, you’re not the only one with old money. | 不光你有老钱 |
[09:59] | I’ve had a dollar in my jeans | 我口袋里也有个 |
[10:00] | I’ve been carrying around for three weeks. | 揣了三周的老硬币 |
[10:03] | You’re meeting Peach Saturday, | 你周六去见琵琪 |
[10:04] | and we’re saying good-bye to the horse. | 我们就跟那匹马说再见了 |
[10:06] | Why is getting rid of Chestnut so easy for you? | 送走栗宝对你来说就这么容易啊 |
[10:08] | Didn’t you ever have a pet as a child? | 难道你小时候没养过宠物吗 |
[10:11] | Yes, I had a puppy. | 养过 我有只小狗 |
[10:12] | And after a week of living with my mom, | 跟我妈妈住了一周后 |
[10:14] | she pulled the car over and put us out on the side of the road. | 她就开车把我跟小狗都扔路边了 |
[10:18] | She got rid of it? | 她把狗弄走了啊 |
[10:19] | Look, pets are not my thing, okay? | 听着 宠物不是我的菜 |
[10:21] | I already have something needy and fluffy | 我已经有个又黏人又毛绒绒 |
[10:22] | that’ll die if I don’t take care of it… you. | 不照顾就会死掉的东西 就是你 |
[10:27] | Go, it’s your turn to go check on him. | 快去 到你去看他了 |
[10:29] | No, I went the last time and caught him eating my bra. | 不要 上次我过去 抓到他偷吃我胸罩呢 |
[10:31] | Don’t exaggerate. He only ate half of it. | 别夸大其词 他只吃了一半 |
[10:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, you’re right, I should be more positive. | 抱歉 你说得对 我应该持乐观态度 |
[10:36] | One of my cups is half full. | 我的罩”杯”是半满的 |
[10:43] | What’s going on in there? | 里面发生什么事了 |
[10:44] | I don’t suppose there’s any way | 我想你应该不会 |
[10:46] | you took a giant dump on your dresser? | 在梳妆台上拉一大坨屎吧 |
[10:50] | You can’t blame Chestnut. He’s probably nervous. | 你不能怪栗宝 他可能是不安 |
[10:52] | After wearing your leggings, | 穿上你的袜裤之后 |
[10:53] | he’s getting ready for his fame audition. | 他一直准备着一举成名的试镜呢 |
[10:57] | He’s a maniac, maniac on all fours. | 他是个疯子 从手到脚都是 |
[11:02] | Oh, Max, here’s something. | 麦克斯 有发现 |
[11:03] | The Ivy bridge riding stables in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的艾薇马房 |
[11:05] | Only five miles away. | 离这儿只有五英里远 |
[11:07] | It says on their website that their horses | 他们的网站上说 他们的马 |
[11:09] | are featured in commercials and films! | 能在广告和电影中出镜 |
[11:11] | Can you say Chestnut, star of the War Horse sequel? | 栗宝说不定能出演《战马》续集呢 |
[11:15] | Did you take the weed from my bedside table? | 你是不是偷抽了我床头柜的大麻 |
[11:18] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:19] | Look at me in the eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[11:21] | Are you high? | 你嗑药嗑傻了吗 |
[11:23] | Honestly… | 老实说 |
[11:25] | a little. | 有点儿 |
[11:27] | Close that and go to sleep. | 关掉电脑 快睡觉吧 |
[11:28] | No, I’m still reading. | 不 我还在看 |
[11:30] | Oh look at that, I just pulled down your browser history. | 瞧 我刚弄出了你的浏览记录 |
[11:33] | Interesting list. | 挺耐人寻味啊 |
[11:34] | Kitten plays a keyboard, | 小猫弹电子琴 |
[11:35] | kitten sneezes and farts at the same time? | 小猫边打喷嚏边放屁 |
[11:38] | Give me that, that’s private. | 给我 那可是我的隐私 |
[11:40] | Kitten folds a T-shirt! | 小猫折衣服 |
[11:41] | Oh, kitten rings a doorbell. | 小猫按门铃 |
[11:43] | I thought you said you weren’t into pets. | 我还以为宠物不是你的菜呢 |
[11:45] | I’m not! | 我是不喜欢 |
[11:47] | It’s a kitten ringing a doorbell! | 但这可是小猫按门铃啊 |
[11:50] | He’s trying to get in like people. | 他想用人类的方式进门 |
[11:54] | You have a secret soft spot for animals. | 你对可爱动物明明就没有抵抗力 |
[11:56] | No, I’m just into freaky kittens. | 不 我只喜欢奇怪的小猫 |
[11:59] | There’s one who puts on a snakeskin suit | 还有个影片是小猫穿上蛇皮西装 |
[12:01] | and goes on a business trip. | 然后去出差呢 |
[12:03] | That’s not soft. That is freaky. | 这不是可爱 这是奇怪 |
[12:06] | Fine, you’re telling me to get a reality check about Chestnut. | 好吧 你让我去帮栗宝找个现实的下家 |
[12:09] | But you need one too. | 但你也需要回到现实 |
[12:10] | You’re gonna miss him when he’s gone. | 他走后你一定会想他的 |
[12:13] | Max, are you listening? | 麦克斯 你有在听吗 |
[12:19] | Max, don’t worry. | 麦克斯 别担心 |
[12:20] | I know it’s all gonna work out perfectly | 我知道明天去马房 |
[12:21] | at the stables tomorrow. | 绝对会进展顺利 |
[12:22] | I’m not worried. | 我没有在担心 |
[12:36] | The man’s not here yet. | 那人还没来呢 |
[12:37] | Damn it, turn us around Max, we have to enter again. | 靠 转回去 我们得重新进场 |
[12:39] | This is the third time. | 这都是第三遍了 |
[12:41] | Max, come on, we borrowed these coats from Oleg | 拜托嘛 麦克斯 跟奥列格借大衣 |
[12:43] | to make a dramatic star entrance. | 不就是为了巨星般的入场吗 |
[12:45] | If you want me to fake it again, | 如果你想让我再假[高潮]一次 |
[12:46] | you have to buy me dinner and call me pretty. | 你得请我吃饭 叫我美人儿 |
[12:49] | Fine, then help me down quickly. | 好吧 那快帮忙放我下来 |
[12:50] | I don’t wanna be mid-dismount when the stable guy walks in. | 我不想下马的丑样被马房的人撞见 |
[12:58] | God, ugh. | 天啊 |
[13:00] | You just sat on my face. | 你刚坐到我脸上了 |
[13:02] | Like I haven’t done enough for you. | 好像我还没有”受”够一样 |
[13:05] | Oh, hello, are you Tony? | 你好 请问你是汤尼吗 |
[13:07] | Last time I checked. | 没记错的话 我是 |
[13:09] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[13:10] | I’m Caroline Channing. We spoke on the phone. | 我是卡洛琳·钱宁 我们通过电话 |
[13:12] | And this is Chestnut. | 他是栗宝 |
[13:14] | Max, step back. | 麦克斯 往后退 |
[13:16] | Oh, great. I’ll just be over here | 很好 我就去那边 |
[13:17] | like the awkward father in the background | 跟《桂冠幼童》节目背景里 |
[13:17] | 《桂冠幼童》 美国真人秀节目 跟拍参加儿童选美大赛的选手及其家庭 | |
[13:19] | on Toddlers and Tiaras. | 尴尬的父亲一样站着 |
[13:21] | Well, here he is. | 主角在这儿 |
[13:22] | And as we discussed, Chestnut is a champion jumper | 我们谈过的 栗宝是只冠军跳栏马 |
[13:25] | his dressage is impeccable, | 他的马术表演无懈可击 |
[13:26] | he’s ribboned three times at the Hampton Classic, | 他在马术表演赛上得过三次奖 |
[13:28] | and he comes from a historically elite line | 血统来自十分精英荟萃 |
[13:31] | of distinguished show horses. | 的表演马家族 |
[13:32] | And he pees like a civil rights fire hose. | 他尿起尿来跟镇暴水柱一样威猛 |
[13:35] | Max, step further back. | 麦克斯 再往后退退 |
[13:37] | Come on, let’s cut to the chase. | 得了 咱们就打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[13:38] | He’s nice, brown, he looks sick in leggings, | 他是匹好马 棕色 穿袜裤的样子超恶心 |
[13:42] | and he’s free, so take him or leave him. | 他还不要钱 要不要随便你 |
[13:45] | When’d you say he was a jumper? | 你说他是什么时候的跳栏马 |
[13:46] | From 2005 to 2010. | 2005至2010年 |
[13:49] | He was in a class by himself. | 他以前可是有专人指导的呢 |
[13:50] | Well, maybe he was a jumper, | 或许他过去是个跳栏马 |
[13:52] | but he isn’t anymore. | 但他已经廉颇老矣了 |
[13:54] | What? | 什么 |
[13:55] | Well, he’s a little out of shape. | 他身材有点走样了 |
[13:56] | Well, you have a gut. | 你丫的有种啊 |
[13:59] | Whoa! I’m just saying he’s seen better days. | 别激动 我只是说他曾勇猛过 |
[14:01] | I’m just saying your hair is falling out in fistfuls. | 我也只是说你曾不秃过 |
[14:04] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[14:05] | Let’s not get personal, we all want this to work. | 别搞人身攻击 这生意还得谈呢 |
[14:07] | He’s the one who’s getting personal | 他这么说栗宝 |
[14:08] | going after Chestnut like that. | 才是人身攻击吧 |
[14:10] | Okay, you tell me, | 好吧 那你告诉我 |
[14:11] | when’s the last time he’s exercised? | 他上一次运动是什么时候 |
[14:13] | When’s the last time you exercised? | 你上一次运动又是什么时候 |
[14:16] | Wow, show business is rough. | 看来娱乐界不好混呀 |
[14:18] | All right, it’s Tony, right? | 好了 你是汤尼 对吧 |
[14:20] | Last time I checked. | 没记错的话 是的 |
[14:21] | All right, Tony, you’ll have to forgive her. | 汤尼 你必须得原谅她 |
[14:23] | She really loves him and wants this to work out. | 她真的很爱这匹马 并希望这能谈成 |
[14:26] | Bottom line is, even a free horse isn’t free. | 重点是 天下没有免费的马 |
[14:29] | I still have to feed him and take care of him | 养他要钱 照顾费神 |
[14:31] | and truth be told, this horse isn’t gonna make me a penny. | 而老实说 这匹马给我赚不来一个子儿 |
[14:34] | If my film guy comes in here, he’s gonna pick that beauty | 电影合作商过来 肯定也是选那匹靓马 |
[14:37] | over this one. | 而不是这匹 |
[14:41] | So it’s not gonna work out, girls. | 所以这事谈不成 姑娘们 |
[14:43] | All right, well, we got other offers, fatty. | 好吧 你不要还有别人要呢 死胖子 |
[14:47] | Come on, let’s go. | 来 咱们走 |
[14:51] | You know, maybe next time before you let someone | 下次你害人穿着借来的有毒 |
[14:53] | ride five Miles across Brooklyn in a toxic, Russian, | 又带廉价古龙水味的皮毛大衣 |
[14:56] | cologne-soaked rent-a-fur, | 骑了五英里穿过布鲁克林时 |
[14:58] | you should be clear that the film business, | 你应该搞搞清楚 电影业 |
[15:00] | even for horses, is ageist and elitist. | 即使选马 也偏爱有年纪跟精英血统的 |
[15:03] | And, yes, we may have seen better days, | 没错 我们的确是走下坡的老将 |
[15:05] | but with hard work, determination and a little luck, | 但只要努力与决心和一点点运气 |
[15:08] | one day we’ll be back on top. | 谁说老将就不能再上巅峰 |
[15:10] | Yeah, and I’m not impressed by your big star pony overthere. | 对了 你的大明星马根本就无聊到爆 |
[15:14] | He’s just standing still. | 只会傻站着一动不动 |
[15:15] | You wanna impress me? | 要想打动我的心 |
[15:16] | Have him meow and ring the doorbell. | 让他学猫叫 然后去按门铃吧 |
[15:21] | Don’t take it personally, Chestnut. | 别放在心上 栗宝 |
[15:23] | Those horses have had work done. | 那些马都是整形的 |
[15:32] | Maybe you wanna take the cinch sack off before you meet Peach. | 在见琵琪之前 把垃圾袋肚兜脱了如何 |
[15:35] | No, it’s snowing again and I’m a penniless beggar. | 不必 外面在下雪 而我还是个穷光蛋 |
[15:38] | I should look like one. | 那就应该打扮得像点 |
[15:39] | Besides, she’ll probably think it’s a look. | 再说了 她可能会以为这是时尚打扮呢 |
[15:41] | All right, I know this one on one | 好吧 我知道跟琵琪见面 |
[15:43] | with Peach isn’t your ideal scenario, | 不是你理想中的场景 |
[15:44] | but it’s what’s best for Chestnut, | 但一切都是为了栗宝 |
[15:45] | so man up and face reality. | 所以打起精神 面对现实吧 |
[15:48] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:51] | And my friend, Caroline Channing… | 我的朋友 卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[15:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:56] | You might be ready to face reality, | 你可能已经做好准备面对现实 |
[15:58] | but are you ready to face reality TV? | 但你准备好要面对现实版的真人秀了吗 |
[16:00] | The place is crawling with Peach clones | 这地方充斥着琵琪版的克隆人 |
[16:02] | and TV cameras ready to meet you. | 和准备拍你的电视摄像机 |
[16:03] | She totally set us up. | 她完全是挖坑给咱们跳 |
[16:04] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[16:06] | Fabulous, this is awesome, just awesome. | 太妙了 这太棒了 真是太棒了 |
[16:09] | She’s using the Caroline Channing freak show | 她利用卡洛琳·钱宁的潦倒奇葩样 |
[16:10] | to get herself on another freak show. | 来让她进另一个奇葩秀 |
[16:12] | All right, you’re right, let’s go, you don’t have to do this. | 好吧 你说得对 咱们走 你不必进去 |
[16:14] | No, if I made Chestnut parade around | 不 如果栗宝因我得游街示众 |
[16:16] | and be humiliated in public, | 在电视上被人当笑话看 |
[16:18] | then I have to be willing to do the same. | 我也愿意接受同样的待遇 |
[16:20] | Here, hold my coat. | 给 拿着我的”大衣” |
[16:24] | You always have those with you? | 你一直随身带着这些吗 |
[16:26] | Yes, I’m from Manhattan. | 是啊 我可是从曼哈顿来的 |
[16:30] | – Okay, thank me for coming. – What? | -好了 说”感谢您大驾光临” -什么 |
[16:33] | Thank me for coming, that’s what people did all the time | 感谢您大驾光临 当我还是亿万富翁的时候 |
[16:35] | when I was a billionaire. | 别人常对我说 |
[16:37] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢您大驾光临 |
[16:38] | No, thank you for inviting me. | 不 感谢您邀请我 |
[16:43] | Wow, that’s so cool. | 哇 太牛了 |
[16:46] | Don’t freak out. | 淡定点 |
[16:48] | I’m about to get my rich on. | 我要一秒钟变富家女了 |
[16:51] | So when we go in there I’ll introduce you? | 我们进去后 我需要介绍你吗 |
[16:53] | Oh, you don’t have to. | 不必 |
[16:54] | Rich people always pretend | 有钱人总是假装 |
[16:55] | to know each other. | 认识彼此 |
[16:56] | Now open that door, | 现在打开门 |
[16:57] | and let’s get my baby a home. | 让我帮栗宝找个家 |
[17:02] | Peach. | 琵琪 |
[17:04] | I wanna thank you for inviting me into your beautiful home | 我想感谢你邀请我来你这么漂亮的家 |
[17:07] | and showing me such kindness | 在我这非常困难艰苦的时期 |
[17:09] | during this very difficult, difficult time. | 对我伸出援手 |
[17:13] | Ladies, I would like you all to meet | 女士们 我正式向大家介绍 |
[17:16] | my dear friend, Caroline Channing. | 我亲爱的朋友 卡洛琳·钱宁 |
[17:19] | Who, in light of her recent very difficult, difficult | 在她经济上非常困难艰苦的时期 |
[17:23] | financial troubles, has asked me to adopt her damaged pet horse | 她请我收养她残疾的宠物马 |
[17:29] | who was brought to my attention by my alcoholic servant, Max. | 这还是我的酒鬼仆人麦克斯帮牵的线 |
[17:35] | Right over there. | 她在那边 |
[17:40] | Caroline, | 卡洛琳 |
[17:42] | thank you for coming. | 感谢您大驾光临 |
[17:43] | No, thank you for inviting me. | 不 感谢你的邀请 |
[17:47] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[17:49] | No, I’m proud of you. | 是我为你感到骄傲 |
[17:51] | I just got the chills again. | 搞得我又浑身起鸡皮了 |
[17:58] | Oh, Max, look at him. | 麦克斯 你瞧他 |
[17:59] | He’s smiling. | 他在笑呢 |
[18:01] | He likes this place. | 他喜欢这地方 |
[18:03] | Yeah, it’s almost worth you being humiliated on reality TV. | 是啊 也快值得你在真人秀上被人羞辱了 |
[18:06] | Oh, I’ll never be on that show. | 我不会出现在那节目上的 |
[18:07] | I didn’t sign the release. | 我没有签授权书 |
[18:08] | What? | 什么 |
[18:10] | Old money don’t sign. | 老派富人不会随便签名 |
[18:13] | You’re gonna love it here, huh? | 你会喜欢这儿的 对吧 |
[18:15] | Aren’t you gonna love it here? | 你是不是会喜欢这呀 |
[18:17] | A nice big stable. | 又好又大的马房 |
[18:19] | Maybe I will, maybe I won’t. | 我可能喜欢 也可能不喜欢 |
[18:22] | Maybe I should come home and live with my best friend, Max. | 也许我该跟我的挚友麦克斯回家住 |
[18:26] | What about Caroline? | 那卡洛琳怎么办 |
[18:28] | She can sleep under the tarp. | 她可以睡在防水布下 |
[18:31] | So I guess you found your weed. | 我猜你找到你的大麻了 |
[18:35] | No, this is just something we do when we’re alone together. | 不 我和栗宝单独相处时 都这么玩 |
[18:37] | It’s kind of our thing. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[18:39] | You really love Chestnut, don’t you? | 你真的很爱栗宝 对吧 |
[18:42] | He’s all right. | 还好啦 |
[18:43] | He’s no kitten. | 他又不是猫咪 |
[18:46] | Okay, I’ll see you soon, Chestnut. | 好吧 我们很快会再见的 栗宝 |
[18:50] | You want a minute alone? | 你想单独跟他待会儿吗 |
[18:53] | I’ll be out front. | 我在外面等你 |
[19:02] | This is probably gonna seem ridiculous to you | 我知道这些话可能有点可笑 |
[19:04] | because you’re a horse and I’m just some lady | 因为你只是匹马 而我只是某个 |
[19:06] | that’s been slipping you carrots for the last few months, but… | 在过去几个月一直喂你胡萝卜的女人 |
[19:10] | I really got attached to you. | 我真的爱上你了 |
[19:13] | This is way more than most horses get out of me. | 这待遇可是其他马儿没有的 |
[19:18] | I wasn’t even this upset when they discontinued tan M&Ms. | 罐装巧克力豆停产那会儿 我都没这么难过 |
[19:23] | I, um… | 我… |
[19:26] | I really haven’t had much go right for me in my life, | 我这一生有许许多多的不如意 |
[19:29] | and I’m pretty sure things are gonna keep getting worse but, | 我也确信未来只会愈加艰难 |
[19:31] | you were a good thing. | 可你却如此的好 |
[19:34] | And when everything sucked, | 当一切都不如人意时 |
[19:36] | you were the best thing we had going. | 你是我们生活中唯一的美好 |
[19:39] | And you’re fuzzy too. | 而且你还毛绒绒的 |
[19:42] | You’re so fuzzy, and no one can argue | 你超毛茸茸的 而且谁敢说 |
[19:44] | that touching a warm, fuzzy thing isn’t straight up lovely. | 摸着一个暖融融毛绒绒的东西不有爱啊 |
[19:48] | So, thank you for everything you did for us, but… | 感谢你给我们带来的一切 |
[19:52] | especially for being fuzzy. | 尤其是长得这么毛绒绒 |
[20:00] | Max, are you okay? | 麦克斯 你还好吧 |
[20:01] | Yeah, I’m fine, I’ll always be fine. | 嗯 我没事 我绝不会有事 |
[20:04] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, I’m crying, | 是的 我在哭 |
[20:06] | ’cause I wish I could live here. | 因为我也想住在这里 |
[20:14] | Don’t worry, we’ll come visit, | 别担心 我们可以来看他 |
[20:16] | and we’ll find a way to bring him home in the spring. | 我们会想到法子 等春天来了就带他回家 |
[20:19] | Come on. I have a pocket full of dimes. | 好啦 我有满满一口袋铜板呢 |
[20:21] | Let’s go get some convenience store taquitos | 我们去买点便利店玉米卷 |
[20:24] | and wash ’em down with blue raspberry wine coolers. | 配着蓝覆盆子酒 大快朵颐一番吧 |
[20:26] | They’re on sale at the bodega. | 杂货店在特卖呢 |
[20:28] | Two four packs for five dollars. | 八瓶只要五块 |
[20:31] | You know exactly what to say to cheer a broke sista up. | 你还真懂怎么让伤心的姐妹打起精神 |
[20:36] | And when we get home, I found a video | 等回到家 给你看个小猫 |
[20:37] | of a kitten singing Bruno Mars. | 他会唱火星哥的歌呢 |