时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Hi, it’s been 20 minutes. Have you decided? | 都想二十分钟了 决定好要点什么了吗 |
[00:03] | Uh, we still need more time, | 我们还需要点时间考虑 |
[00:05] | – can you come back? – Sure. | -你能等会再回来吗 -当然 |
[00:06] | And I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[00:08] | Come on guys you’re not buying a house. | 拜托 又不是买房子 |
[00:10] | Everything sucks. | 横竖都是难吃 |
[00:11] | Pick the thing that sucks the least, and put it in you mouth. | 就挑个看似最不难吃的 塞进嘴得了 |
[00:14] | Max, everyone keeps telling me | 麦克斯 大家都说了 |
[00:16] | they can’t decide, it’s like a support group for bi-sexuals. | 双性恋互助会的常见台词 “他们决定不了” |
[00:20] | Something very magical about to happen… | 神奇的事件即将要发生啦 |
[00:23] | Please let it be the Rapture. I need a day off. | 希望要发生的是”被提” 我想休个假 |
[00:23] | 被提: 基督教末世论中 末日灾难来临时 活着的基督徒被送到天上与基督同在 | |
[00:27] | In two minutes, something very hip is happening. | 两分钟后 时尚酷”潮”即将来袭 |
[00:30] | If you have a camera, | 如果你们有相机 |
[00:31] | make sure the flash is on. | 记得要把”闪”光灯打开哟 |
[00:35] | Why is he speaking like that? | 他怎么说话怪里怪气的 |
[00:38] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[00:39] | No one’s ordering. | 没人点餐 |
[00:40] | People keep checking the time on their phones. | 大伙一直在注意手机上的时间 |
[00:43] | Everyone’s wearing matching New Balance sneakers. | 每个人都穿着一样的新百伦运动鞋 |
[00:47] | Flash mob! | 快闪族 |
[00:47] | 快闪族: 一群互不认识的人 透过互联网或者短信 相约在指定地点同时做出特定动作 | |
[00:54] | Oh, hell, no! | 靠 想都别想 |
[00:56] | Caroline, Earl, code red! | 卡洛琳 厄尔 红色警报 |
[01:08] | I couldn’t stop disco, | 老子当年阻止不了迪斯科 |
[01:09] | but I’ll be damned if any more of that crap gets by me. | 可谁再跳那破玩意 我就开扁 |
[01:16] | Why is flash mob over? | 快闪怎么这么快就完了 |
[01:18] | Flash mobs were over a year ago. | 快闪早在一年前就玩完了 |
[01:20] | Nobody told Han! | 阿憨不知道嘛 |
[01:22] | I want so bad to be hip. | 人家超想成为时尚潮人 |
[01:24] | Start by never saying that again. | 土包子才会把”潮”字挂嘴边 |
[01:59] | Hello? | 您好 |
[02:01] | – Max, phone! – No! | -麦克斯 有电话 -别接啊 |
[02:05] | What are you doing? | 你搞毛啊 |
[02:06] | Never answer the wall phone! | 永远别接墙上的电话 |
[02:07] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[02:08] | Only two people call the wall… | 只有两种人会打这只电话 |
[02:10] | collection agencies and the landlord, | 讨债公司以及 |
[02:11] | looking for the original tenant whose name is on the lease! | 打来找最初承租人的房东 |
[02:14] | – Hang up. Quick! – Too late. | -那快挂掉吧 -来不及了 |
[02:15] | I’ve got to man up and face it. | 我还是鼓起勇气来面对吧 |
[02:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[02:22] | This is what collection agency? | 你是哪间讨债公司来着 |
[02:25] | No, my granddaughter Max is not here. | 不 我孙女麦克斯不在 |
[02:28] | She died. | 她死了 |
[02:30] | On her deathbed, she said it was the stress | 临终前 她还说她是被债主 |
[02:32] | of being constantly harassed by creditors. | 长期的骚扰给逼死的 |
[02:36] | That’s juvenile. | 你太逊了 |
[02:37] | Give me the phone. | 电话给我 |
[02:39] | Hi. So sorry about that. | 你好 刚才真是不好意思 |
[02:41] | What’s the issue exactly? | 到底是什么事来着 |
[02:43] | Well, I’m sure she has every intention… | 我敢保证她有打算… |
[02:50] | Well, you’re a doody head. | 你脑子里装屎了吧 |
[02:54] | Never answer the wall. | 永远不要接这电话 |
[02:56] | But what are you gonna do about it? | 可欠债问题你打算怎么解决 |
[02:58] | You can’t just keep lying to collection agencies. | 总不能一直骗讨债公司吧 |
[03:01] | You have to pay your bills. | 欠债还钱天经地义 |
[03:02] | I have a system. | 我有个还债机制 |
[03:03] | I pay everyone five dollars a week… | 每个债主每周还五块钱 |
[03:05] | just enough to keep them from freaking out. | 省得他们抓狂找我麻烦 |
[03:06] | It’s the methadone-clinic banking system. | 这叫美沙酮疗法还债版 |
[03:09] | That is a complete waste of money. | 这完全是在浪费钱 |
[03:12] | Five dollars won’t even cover the interest you’re accruing. | 五块钱都不够付你的循环利息 |
[03:14] | What’s the interest rate on your credit card? | 你信用卡的利率是多少 |
[03:16] | Don’t know, but my interest rate in the conversation is zero. | 不知道 但我对这话题的兴趣度是零 |
[03:20] | Max, how could you not know that? | 麦克斯 你怎么能不知道呢 |
[03:22] | That’s one of the first things my father taught me about finance. | 我爸最早教我有关金融的事就是利率 |
[03:24] | Where… at Embezzle U.? | 在哪儿教的 诈欺大学吗 |
[03:32] | Max, I interned at Merrill Lynch. | 麦克斯 我在美林证券公司实习过 |
[03:34] | Let me help you with this. It’s the least I can do. | 让我帮你吧 这是我唯一能帮你的地方 |
[03:36] | I had nowhere to go. You took me in. | 我无家可归时 是你收留了我 |
[03:39] | Let me repay my debt to you by helping with your debt | 让我帮你想法子还债来报答你吧 |
[03:41] | to everyone in the world, apparently. | 你不是欠着一大屁股债嘛 |
[03:44] | If you keep talking, | 如果你再喋喋不休 |
[03:45] | I’m going to Merrill lynch myself. | 我就去自杀图个清静 |
[03:48] | I’m one of those people | 我是那种 |
[03:49] | who gets off on untangling big, complicated messes. | 享受解决纠结问题的人 |
[03:52] | And since you won’t let me do your hair, | 你不让我动你纠结的头发 |
[03:54] | let me do your bills. | 那让我解决你的债务吧 |
[03:57] | You want to do my bills? | 你要帮我处理债务吗 |
[04:07] | Here’s my portfolio. | 这是我的账单锦集 |
[04:12] | And, uh, if you find chocolate sprinkles in there, | 如果看到上面有屎色巧克力屑 |
[04:14] | they’re not chocolate… | 它们可不是巧克力 |
[04:15] | Or sprinkles. | 也不是普通的屑 |
[04:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:24] | I’ve divided your bills into three categories… | 我把你的账单分成了三类 |
[04:26] | “impossible,” | “偿还无能” |
[04:28] | “next to impossible,” | “偿还困难” |
[04:29] | and “how the hell did that happen?” | 以及”脑子进水了才欠的债” |
[04:32] | And I’ve divided my roommate into three categories… | 我把我的室友也分成三类 |
[04:35] | “annoying,” | “讨人厌” |
[04:36] | “super annoying,” | “超级讨人厌” |
[04:37] | and “how the hell did that happen?” | 以及”脑子进水了才让她搬进来的” |
[04:41] | I’m closing kitchen in ten minutes. | 我十分钟后就要关厨房了 |
[04:43] | I cannot stay later. | 我不能留太晚 |
[04:45] | I have date with new woman in my life. | 我跟我的新桃花有约 |
[04:47] | She’s very special to me. | 她在我心目中很重要 |
[04:49] | I think she may be the one. | 我觉得她是我的真命天女 |
[04:51] | You are both welcome to come watch us have sex. | 欢迎来观看我俩激情床战 |
[04:55] | Just putting it out there. | 我先把”这话儿”说在前头 |
[04:56] | Just put it back in there. | 把你”那话儿”收进里头 |
[05:01] | I’m so excited, I don’t even know where to start. | 我好激动 都不知道从何说起了 |
[05:03] | Drumroll, please. | 请击鼓 |
[05:05] | No? Okay. | 不击吗 好吧 |
[05:07] | Oh, interesting. | 有意思 |
[05:09] | Here we have a bill from the pet castle, | 你有张来自宠物城堡的账单 |
[05:10] | yet you don’t have a pet, and you’ve never been to a castle… | 可你从没有过宠物 也没去过城堡 |
[05:13] | Oh, except White Castle. | 好吧 白城堡快餐店除外 |
[05:16] | You used a credit card at White Castle? | 你居然在快餐店用信用卡 |
[05:18] | Yep. That was good weed. | 是啊 大麻抽完肚子饿了 |
[05:21] | And the pet thing was ’cause I found a stray | 宠物费用是因为我发现一只流浪动物 |
[05:23] | and had to have her cleaned up | 不把它清理干净 |
[05:24] | before I could get anyone to take her. | 没人会想收养它 |
[05:25] | That would also explain the charge for neutering. | 怪不得还有一笔绝育费用 |
[05:28] | Nah, actually, that was for me. | 其实是我绝育 |
[05:29] | Can’t have any more of these coming out. | 以防有小麦克斯出来祸害人间 |
[05:32] | Do you really think it’s fiscally smart to be taking in strays? | 你真的认为收留流浪动物是明智之举吗 |
[05:35] | Good point. | 说得对 |
[05:36] | Move out tonight. | 今晚你就搬走吧 |
[05:38] | What is this… a student loan? | 这是什么 学生贷款 |
[05:41] | Oh, my God. Max, you went to college? | 天啊 麦克斯 你还上过大学啊 |
[05:44] | That wasn’t a judgment. It was just shocking… | 不是说你不像读书人 只是震惊 |
[05:46] | kind of like seeing a baby smoke on the Internet. | 像网上抽烟的婴儿影片一样出人意料嘛 |
[05:52] | I love that kid. | 我爱死那小孩了 |
[05:56] | Max, a student loan is the worst bill you can ignore. | 麦克斯 学生贷款是最不能忽视的债务 |
[05:59] | It can never be expunged. | 它会犹如附骨之疽一般 |
[06:01] | We’re breaking out “expunged” on a weeknight? | 又不是特殊节日 用这么高档的字眼干嘛啊 |
[06:04] | You can’t run away from this bill. | 这笔债你是躲不掉的 |
[06:06] | I can run away from anything. | 只要我想躲 没有躲不掉 |
[06:07] | I’m on my fifth identity. | 我都用到第五个身份了 |
[06:11] | It’s just like that but underwater! | 就像这样 不过是在水下 |
[06:12] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[06:14] | Sorry, we’re just closing, guys. | 抱歉 我们准备打烊了 |
[06:16] | I’ll take them, Max. We need the… | 我来招呼他们吧 麦克斯 我们得… |
[06:23] | Uh, sit anywhere. | 随便坐 |
[06:26] | What was that Roadrunner move you just pulled? | 怎么跟哔哔鸟一样高速开溜啊 |
[06:29] | There’s still a smoke outline of your body | 逃跑路线上尘土飞扬 |
[06:31] | hanging in the air out there. | 你身影的烟尘都还未散去呢 |
[06:33] | Did Wile E. Coyote just come in the diner? | 大笨狼怀尔来餐厅里逮你了吗 |
[06:35] | No, but my ex-boyfriend did. | 不是 是我前男友来了 |
[06:39] | Meep, meep. | 哔 哔[哔哔鸟的叫声] |
[06:43] | Why is William in Brooklyn? | 为什么威廉会来布鲁克林 |
[06:44] | Why is William in this diner? | 为什么威廉会来这家餐厅 |
[06:46] | Why is every inbred rich guy named William? | 为什么含着金汤匙出生的有钱人都叫威廉 |
[06:49] | I don’t want to see him. | 我不想看见他 |
[06:55] | Max, close the door. | 麦克斯 把门关上 |
[06:56] | I don’t want him to come in here. | 我不想他进来 |
[06:58] | Yeah, ’cause that happens all the time. | 是啊 这年头的顾客就”爱”这么干 |
[07:01] | Customers come in the front door | 他们喜欢一进店门 |
[07:02] | and make a beeline through the kitchen | 立马径直穿过厨房 |
[07:03] | to see if there’s a waitress hiding in the walk-in freezer. | 去看冷藏室里是否有女服务员躲在里面 |
[07:08] | Okay, what is the deal? | 够了 到底怎么回事 |
[07:10] | Tell me fast. | 速度招来 |
[07:11] | I’m nipping like crazy in here. | 里面冷得我都激凸了 |
[07:14] | Ooh, you’re smuggling some gumdrops there, too, ice queen. | 哇 你也不声不响玩激凸 冷淡女 |
[07:18] | His name is William Van Horn, and he’s… | 他叫威廉·范·洪恩 他是… |
[07:22] | I am leaving for sex. | 我要出发去做爱了 |
[07:25] | Last chance for threesome, foursome, possibly fivesome, | 这是你们参加今晚3P 4P的最后机会 |
[07:28] | if her sister’s train gets in on time. | 她姐姐火车准时到还能5P哦 |
[07:32] | Oleg, please. | 奥列格 拜托 |
[07:33] | I don’t have time to be harassed right now. | 我现在没时间被你骚扰 |
[07:35] | Oh, okay. | 那好吧 |
[07:35] | I’ll see you and the gumdrops tomorrow. | 明天”凸”点见啦 |
[07:41] | Story. Go. | 故事 快说 |
[07:42] | We met at our parents’ companies’ parent company picnic. | 我们相识于父母公司的聚餐上 |
[07:45] | – His family is the Boston Van Horns… – Story. Stop. | -他家是波士顿范·洪恩家族 -故事 打住 |
[07:47] | Cut to the end. Do we hate him? | 快进到结尾 我们该不该恨他 |
[07:49] | He dumped me when I lost all my money… | 我一破产他就甩了我 |
[07:51] | never called me, not an email, nothing. | 电话 邮件都没有 完全切断联系 |
[07:53] | Oh, we hate him. | 好 我们恨他 |
[07:55] | Wait. Which one’s your ex… | 等等 哪个是你的前任 |
[07:56] | the Asian one, the black one? | 亚洲小子 还是黑人 |
[07:57] | I’m kidding. No, seriously. | 开玩笑的啦 不 说真的 |
[08:02] | The white one or the really, really white one? | 是那个白人 还是那个典型死白人 |
[08:06] | Really, really white. | 典型死白人 |
[08:10] | Service, service, service, | 服务 服务 服务 |
[08:12] | service, service, serv… | 服务 服务 服务 |
[08:15] | You heard your bro. Service him. | 你也听见你兄弟说啥了 “服侍”他呀 |
[08:17] | Oh, crushed! | 哇 攻势凶猛啊 |
[08:20] | Hey, you’d better be careful, | 你讲话最好小心点 |
[08:22] | ’cause I can give you a run for your money. | 我可以害你事倍钱半哦 |
[08:23] | I don’t have any money. | 我都没钱 怎么对半 |
[08:24] | Well, with a body like that, you don’t need any. | 有这么好的身材 你不需要挣钱 |
[08:26] | Oh! Ba-bam! | 妙啊 |
[08:28] | Did you actually think that was a good line, | 你真觉得那样很有梗吗 |
[08:30] | or is that what you do | 还是你就是那种 |
[08:31] | so the check gets paid by Richie Rich? | 跟着富二代蹭吃喝的马屁米虫 |
[08:33] | Hold on. Who said I was rich? | 打住 谁说我有钱了 |
[08:35] | – Let me see your Hands. – What… | -让我看看你的手 -干嘛 |
[08:36] | Looking to see if I have poor-people calluses? | 看看我有没有穷人的老茧吗 |
[08:39] | No, I wanted to see how big your penis is. | 不 我只是想看看你鸡鸡有多大 |
[08:44] | With hands that size, you better be rich. | 只有这种大小 没点钱还怎么混呀 |
[08:46] | Oh! Shazam! | 直击要害 |
[08:50] | Not cool, bro. | 装毛有梗啊 兄弟 |
[08:52] | – What’s your name? – Michelle Obama. | -你叫什么 -米歇尔·奥巴马 |
[08:54] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[08:57] | I’m William. Give me your number. | 我叫威廉 给我你的电话吧 |
[08:59] | Why? So you can put it in your phone | 为什么 好让你存进手机里 |
[09:01] | and never call or text or email? | 直到地老天荒也不联系吗 |
[09:03] | Seriously. | 我是认真的 |
[09:05] | You wouldn’t know what to do with a good girl if you had one. | 给了你 你也不懂得珍惜好女孩 |
[09:07] | But you’re not a good girl. That’s why I want your number. | 你又不是 所以我才要你的电话啊 |
[09:09] | So how about it? | 到底给不给号码啊 |
[09:11] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[09:13] | Your sign says “open till 2:00.” | 你们牌子上写”两点关门” |
[09:25] | My, my. | 哎呀 哎呀 |
[09:27] | How time does fly. | 欢乐的时光总是过得特别快 |
[09:33] | 2:00, gentlemen… nighty night. | 两点了 先生们 又到了时候说拜拜 |
[09:38] | What did I ever do to you? | 我哪里招你惹你了 |
[09:45] | You didn’t mention me, did you? | 你没提到我 对吧 |
[09:46] | Ugh, no. I just gave him… | 当然没有 我刚让他 |
[09:47] | just get to the end. Do you hate him? | 快进到结尾 你恨他吗 |
[09:49] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[09:51] | That was the weirdest thing, seeing him come in here. | 看见他走进这里 感觉真的好怪 |
[09:54] | No, the weirdest thing is coming in here right now. | 不 最怪的人现在正走过来呢 |
[10:00] | Why no? | 哪里不好啦 |
[10:02] | Girl at Urban Outfitters said it was hip. | UO店里的女孩说这样很潮呢 |
[10:06] | You look like a lesbian I made out with once on a dare. | 我打赌输了被逼去亲热的拉拉就这打扮 |
[10:13] | Han, you’re adorable exactly as you are. | 憨 你自己的样子就很可爱了 |
[10:16] | Why are you trying to be hip? | 为什么你老想变潮人呢 |
[10:19] | To meet girls. | 想认识女生呀 |
[10:28] | It’s not that bad in here. | 这里也没这么糟嘛 |
[10:29] | I thought my first trip to a laundromat | 我还以为我人生第一次去自助洗衣店 |
[10:30] | would be a lot more depressing. | 会更苦闷凄惨呢 |
[10:47] | Six years we spent together, | 共度了六年的时光了 |
[10:48] | and now he won’t even look at me. | 他却懒得看我一眼 |
[10:53] | Oh, not the bag. | 别再拿账单袋了 |
[10:55] | I just looked at his bag… now yours? | 才看完他的裤裆袋 现在你又掏出你的 |
[10:59] | Max, it’s driving me crazy. | 麦克斯 这真让我抓狂 |
[11:00] | What did you major in in college? | 你在大学主修什么 |
[11:02] | I majored in changing topics. | 主修转移话题 |
[11:04] | So what did you ever see in your ex, | 你到底看上你前任哪点 |
[11:05] | the lost Winklevoss twin? | 那个失散的山寨温克吾斯兄弟 |
[11:08] | We’re not talking about William. | 现在不谈威廉 |
[11:10] | We’re talking about your bills. | 只谈你的账单 |
[11:11] | Well, I’m talking about your Bill! | 我也只谈你的比尔 |
[11:13] | Oh, face! | 吃瘪吧 |
[11:15] | Max…We’re trying to start a cupcake business. | 麦克斯 我们将一起开创蛋糕事业 |
[11:17] | And I can’t believe I’m about to say this | 真没想到我得跟你说这件事 |
[11:19] | but with my father’s financial baggage, | 由于我爸在金融上有不良记录 |
[11:21] | you’re our best chance for credit. | 你是我们申请贷款的最佳人选 |
[11:23] | Listen, everybody’s broke in their 20s. | 听着 谁二十多岁的时候不是穷的 |
[11:26] | And everybody hides from stuff. | 人人都有要逃避的事情 |
[11:28] | You run into freezers. | 你选择躲进冷藏室 |
[11:29] | I practice ignorance and blackout drinking. | 我选择视而不见和用酒精麻痹 |
[11:36] | What’s happening right now? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:39] | Hola, dudarinos. | 你好 姐们儿 |
[11:41] | The laundromat’s closing early. | 自助洗衣店要提前打烊了 |
[11:43] | We’ve rented it out for our ’80s pop-up disco party. | 被我们租来办八零年代人人弹起迪斯科派对 |
[11:47] | Bobby. | 波比 |
[11:51] | Shouldn’t it be called an “’80s pop-up lame hipster | 应该改名为”八零年代嬉皮人人该死 |
[11:53] | will do anything to be ironic and lame” party? | 又爱自取其辱的蹩脚派对” |
[11:56] | “Lame”? | “蹩脚” |
[11:57] | Don’t think so. | 话别说得太早 |
[11:59] | What? | 什么 |
[12:00] | Vicki from Small wonder is coming? | 《电脑娃娃》的机器人女孩维姬会来 |
[12:03] | Embarrassed to be you right now. | 风大闪了舌头 糗大了吧 |
[12:06] | Unless you chicks have 75 disco-lovin’ bucks, | 请交七十五块的我爱迪斯科入场费 |
[12:09] | be gone in ten minutes, | 不然十分钟内请走人 |
[12:11] | or my man here will throw you out. | 不然我男人会把你俩扔出去 |
[12:13] | Don’t let his tube top fool you. | 别被他的抹胸给骗了 |
[12:15] | Bobby is mad wiry. | 波比可是个疯狂硬汉 |
[12:18] | I’m wiry. | 人家是硬汉 |
[12:25] | Small wonder? | 《机器娃娃》 |
[12:26] | Is that the show on TLC | 是学习频道那个 |
[12:28] | about the little-people magicians? | 小小魔术师的表演节目吗 |
[12:30] | No. | 不是 |
[12:31] | It’s an ’80s sitcom about this little girl robot | 是一个八零年代喜剧 讲述的是一个机器娃娃 |
[12:34] | who lives with a loving family. | 住在一个充满爱的家庭里 |
[12:36] | A girl robot? | 机器娃娃 |
[12:37] | That’s totally unbelievable. | 太假了吧 |
[12:39] | No, that’s totally awesome! | 错 是太屌了吧 |
[12:42] | The unbelievable part is the loving family. | 假的部分是”充满爱的家庭” |
[12:45] | I love Vicki. | 我爱维姬 |
[12:46] | She had no emotions and was empty inside. | 她没有情绪 内心空洞 |
[12:48] | My role model! We’re staying. | 我的人生楷模啊 咱们留下吧 |
[12:50] | $75? To do what… | 花七十五美元干嘛 |
[12:53] | stand here and dance next to… | 傻站着 然后在 |
[12:54] | guy-girl and girl-guy over there? | 男人婆和娘娘腔旁翩翩起舞吗 |
[13:02] | Come on, Chestnut, | 来吧 栗宝 |
[13:03] | go poo-poo near the hipsters. | 去嬉皮旁边拉屎吧 |
[13:06] | Hey, how cool would it be | 如果能让小栗 |
[13:07] | if we could get Chess to go poo on a hipster? | 在嬉皮身上拉屎 一定酷爆了 |
[13:09] | How can all of those people have $75 | 这些人怎么舍得花七十五块大洋 |
[13:12] | just to dance at a laundromat? | 去家洗衣店里跳舞啊 |
[13:14] | I’ve been doing my roots with white-out? | 我都穷得用涂改液来补染发根了 |
[13:17] | Hipsters in Williamsburg will pay for anything | 威廉斯堡的嬉皮可舍得花钱了 |
[13:19] | if it makes them feel like they’re in on something new | 只要他们觉得活动够潮 |
[13:21] | no one else knows about. | 玩完后还能装逼就行 |
[13:23] | All you need’s a gimmick. | 有个能吸引目光的卖点就行了 |
[13:24] | Dudes! | 伙计们 |
[13:26] | Can we ride your horse? | 我们能骑骑你的马吗 |
[13:27] | Sure. 100 bucks. | 可以 一百块 |
[13:29] | Okay. I got to go to the ATM. | 好的 我去趟自动提款机 |
[13:31] | Wait. Stay right there. We’ll be right back. | 等等 别走 我们会回来的 |
[13:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:35] | Max, we are literally looking our gift horse in the mouth. | 麦克斯 我们还真是忽视了这匹马的价值 |
[13:38] | We have something that’s better than an ’80s disco party. | 我们有比八零年代迪斯科派对更棒的主题 |
[13:40] | We have a horse. | 我们有匹马 |
[13:41] | If we throw a big enough party, | 如果我们举办一场大型派对 |
[13:43] | charge hipsters for horse rides, | 向每一个骑马的嬉皮收费 |
[13:45] | we could pay off your student loan! | 我们就可以还清你的学生贷款了 |
[13:46] | You’d whore out Chestnut like that? | 你就这么把栗宝推入火坑啊 |
[13:48] | Don’t you have to get him hooked on heroin first? | 好歹也先让它染上毒瘾 再逼他出来接客吧 |
[13:50] | Max, I’ve got this. | 麦克斯 这事交给我吧 |
[13:52] | I’m a brilliant event planner. | 我可是个天才活动策划人 |
[13:54] | My sweet 16 was off the chain… | 我十六岁生日办的超棒 |
[13:56] | penthouse party, pink and black theme. | 豪华公寓顶层派对 粉红和黑色为主题 |
[13:58] | Alanis Morissette sang songs from Jagged Little Pill. | 阿兰妮丝·莫里塞特献唱《小碎药丸》里的歌哦 |
[13:58] | 阿兰妮丝·莫里塞特 加拿大籍女歌手 《小碎药丸》是其最成功的专辑] | |
[14:01] | On my 16th birthday, | 在我十六岁的生日时 |
[14:02] | my mom took too many jagged little pills, | 我妈因为吃太多小碎药丸 |
[14:04] | and I had to drive her to the emergency room | 所以我不得不开车把她 |
[14:06] | to get her stomach pumped. | 送到急救室洗胃 |
[14:08] | Was your childhood based on the novel Push by Sapphire? | 你的童年是萨菲尔写的那本《推》的现实版吧 |
[14:12] | I wish! | 我还想呢 |
[14:16] | The theme is ’90s horse party. | 主题是九零年代与马共舞派对 |
[14:18] | It’s exactly the kind of hip event you’re dying to be a part of. | 这正是你超想参与的潮流盛事 |
[14:22] | It would happen after closing, | 派对会在打烊后开始 |
[14:23] | so it won’t affect business. | 所以不会影响营业 |
[14:24] | And all the horse rides will take place out back. | 而且骑马都是在室外 |
[14:26] | So no damage will come to the diner. | 所以不会造成餐厅任何损失 |
[14:28] | But why would I say yes to giving up my diner | 但是餐厅也无任何利益 我为什么 |
[14:30] | for no cash return? | 要答应这件事呢 |
[14:32] | You might get laid. | 你可能有机会滚床单哦 |
[14:40] | Great! | 太棒了 |
[14:40] | The ’90s horse party is happening on Thursday. | 九零年代与马共舞派对将在周四举办 |
[14:43] | Fantastic. Any other questions? | 太好了 还有别的问题吗 |
[14:44] | Yes. | 有 |
[14:45] | What exactly is possibility | 确切来说 我到底有 |
[14:47] | of percentage of me… | 多少可能性可以… |
[14:50] | Getting laid? | 滚床单吗 |
[14:54] | All I can say is, | 我只能说 |
[14:55] | with the cute ’90s-themed-clothing incentive | 有九零年代主题的衣着吸引人群 |
[14:58] | and the trivia contest, | 再加上冷知识竞赛 |
[14:59] | lots of cute hipster girls will be here looking to… | 很多可爱的嬉皮妹妹会来这寻求 |
[15:02] | Get laid! | 滚床单 |
[15:05] | I will go now and start to research | 我现在马上去搜索 |
[15:07] | American trivia facts about the 1990s. | 九零年代美国冷知识大全 |
[15:12] | You realize we’re gonna have to give him something… | 你知道咱们得让他尝到甜头吧 |
[15:14] | like flash a little boob, something. | 比如小露咪咪之类的 |
[15:16] | I feel like Han’s more of an ass man. | 憨是爱屁股型的男人吧 |
[15:19] | Good point… ’cause his head is right there. | 有道理 他的身高只够看到那里 |
[15:32] | Oleg, what’s up? | 奥列格 怎么了 |
[15:33] | Not enjoying the ’90s horse party? | 不喜欢九零年代与马共舞派对吗 |
[15:36] | I thought you said “’90s whores party.” | 我以为是九零年代与”马子”共舞派对呢 |
[15:41] | Now I’m wearing girdle and deodorant for no reason. | 害我白穿紧身衣 白喷除臭剂了 |
[15:46] | Quite a turnout, Max. | 结果真出人意料 麦克斯 |
[15:49] | Reminds me of the after-hours clubs I used to go to, | 让我想起以前常去的那家酒吧 |
[15:51] | you know, if all the cool cats shooting dope | 只不过当年吧里都是霸气的嗑药青年 |
[15:53] | were replaced by sad, white fools sipping light beer. | 而这里只有喝低酒度啤酒的可悲白人弱鸡男 |
[15:59] | Look! | 瞧 |
[16:00] | I did research and make myself a 1990s trivia T-shirt. | 我查了资料 然后为自己做了件九零年代T恤 |
[16:04] | “Talk to the Han.” | “憨得理你” |
[16:04] | Han音似hand “Talk to the hand”字面是跟手/憨说话 其实是”懒得理你” | |
[16:06] | Get it? | 懂么 |
[16:07] | “Talk to the Han!” | “憨得理你” |
[16:12] | That actually is cool. | 还真的挺酷的 |
[16:14] | I am hoping it will help me… | 我希望这件衣服能助我 |
[16:17] | Get laid? | 滚床单吗 |
[16:21] | Care to purchase a tamagotchi | 想买个电子宠物 |
[16:23] | or a 90210-reo cupcake? | 还是比弗”奥利奥”山庄小蛋糕吗 |
[16:26] | We came here wanting to hate on you chicks hard. | 我们本来是想来砸场子的 |
[16:29] | But that horse you got out back is mad cool. | 可是你们后院的马真的酷到爆啊 |
[16:34] | You bested us, party beast. | 你们大获全胜啊 派对之王 |
[16:36] | And to that, I doff my cap. | 就这一点 我脱帽致敬 |
[16:41] | – How much are the cupcakes? – $10 each. | -这蛋糕多少钱 -每个十美元 |
[16:43] | Ooh, I doff my cap again, my lady. | 再次脱帽致敬 女士 |
[16:47] | Max, look at all this. | 麦克斯 你瞧 |
[16:49] | We’re a success! | 我们成功了 |
[16:50] | I’ll tell you what’s not a success… | 有个环节失败了 |
[16:52] | the plan to get Han some action. | 憨都没尝到半点甜头 |
[16:54] | Look at him over there. | 瞧他那可怜样 |
[17:02] | – That’s so sad. – I know. | -太可怜了 -我知道 |
[17:04] | Go over there and give him a “Han” job. | 快伸出援”手”让憨乐呵乐呵吧 |
[17:10] | William! | 威廉 |
[17:14] | Meep, meep. | 哔 哔 |
[17:21] | You realize this is a freezer, not a panic room, right? | 你知道这里是冷藏室 不是压惊室吧 |
[17:26] | Just go out there | 快出去 |
[17:27] | and tear his smug, white ass a new one. | 踹爆他屁股 给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[17:30] | I can’t face him, Max. | 我不敢见他 麦克斯 |
[17:31] | Why? He’s the one who didn’t call you. | 为什么 他才是那个切断联系的人 |
[17:34] | I can’t face him because I’m a waitress. | 我不敢见他是因为我是个女服务员 |
[17:36] | Last time he saw me, | 上次他见我时 |
[17:37] | I was a billionaire in a townhouse. | 我还是个住着豪宅的亿万富翁 |
[17:39] | Now I’m a waitress in a walk-in freezer. | 现在我只是个躲在冷藏室的女服务员 |
[17:43] | So, when you were laying around on your trust fund, | 所以说 你躺在你的信托基金上 |
[17:45] | doing nothing every day, | 整天屁事不干 |
[17:46] | having other people scrub your toilet, | 甚至让别人帮你刷厕所 |
[17:47] | you could hold your head up high? | 你才敢抬头挺胸 |
[17:49] | But now that you support yourself | 可是现在你自食其力 |
[17:50] | by earning your own money, that’s somehow shameful? | 却反而觉得抬不起头吗 |
[17:52] | Who cares what he thinks? | 谁管他是怎么想的 |
[17:54] | He is the guy who just paid $100 to party with a horse. | 他不过个是花一百块来与马共舞的冤大头 |
[18:00] | He’s the loser, not you. | 他才是笨蛋 不是你 |
[18:02] | Really? ‘Cause he’s out there having fun, | 真的吗 因为他在外面潇洒快活 |
[18:04] | and I’m in here, | 而我在这里 |
[18:05] | hugging a tub of expired blue cheese. | 抱着一罐过期的蓝奶酪 |
[18:09] | Look… | 听我说 |
[18:10] | You see that wad of cash in your Hand? | 你看见你手中的一团钞票了吗 |
[18:13] | You earned that. | 这是你自己挣来的 |
[18:14] | Slap that wad in your palm a few times! | 把这团钞票甩到手掌上几次 |
[18:16] | Feel its power. | 感受一下金钱的力量 |
[18:20] | That’s all you got? | 你就这么点劲吗 |
[18:21] | Come on, really squeeze that wad! | 拜托 使劲捏那团钞票 |
[18:24] | Feels good in your Hands, right? | 手里有钱的感觉很好 对吧 |
[18:25] | – Feels pretty good. – Yeah. | -感觉是挺好的 -对 |
[18:27] | Now slap it and say, “this is my wad!” | 现在甩过去说 这是老娘挣来的 |
[18:30] | This is my wad. | 这是老娘挣来的 |
[18:34] | This is my wad! | 这是老娘挣来的 |
[18:36] | This is my wad! | 这是老娘挣来的 |
[18:38] | Go out there. | 杀过去吧 |
[18:40] | I’m going out there! | 老娘现在就杀过去 |
[18:42] | As soon as the ladies calm down. | 等我的”姐妹们”平静下来再说 |
[18:44] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[18:45] | Show him what he’s missing. Let ’em pop, playa! | 让他看他损失了多少 挺起胸膛 |
[18:52] | Where are you, you rich poseur? | 躲哪去了 你这个有钱的二逼 |
[18:55] | Listen up! | 大伙听着 |
[18:57] | That was meant exclusively for one specific rich poseur. | 这句话只是特指一个有钱的二逼 |
[19:01] | All you other rich poseurs, | 你们其他有钱的二逼 |
[19:03] | just continue with the ’90s! | 继续派对吧 |
[19:06] | Where is he? Do you see him? | 他在哪 有看到他吗 |
[19:09] | Uh, no. He was right over there. | 没 他刚才还在这儿呢 |
[19:11] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[19:12] | I don’t get to shove this in his face. | 不能当着他面给他点颜色瞧瞧了 |
[19:14] | It would’ve been nice to put my wad | 换我把一团”东西”丢他脸上 |
[19:16] | in his face for a change. | 感觉应该也挺爽的 |
[19:25] | Oh, speaking of wads, look over there. | 说到那方面 快看 |
[19:32] | He’s such a little pimp. | 真是可爱的小男宠 |
[19:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:36] | Yeah. Actually, I am. | 说实话 我挺好的 |
[19:38] | I guess I didn’t need to go over there | 我想我不需要走过去 |
[19:40] | and make some big, dramatic speech, | 给他一番振振有词的大演说 |
[19:41] | telling him that even though I’m a waitress, | 来告诉他 即使我现在是个女服务员 |
[19:43] | I’m better than him. | 也比他强 |
[19:44] | I know that now. Thank you. | 我心里明白了就行 谢谢 |
[19:48] | And when I see him one day in the future, | 如果有天真的再遇到他 |
[19:50] | I’ll be happy to tell him that. | 我会乐意告诉他的 |
[19:53] | He just came out of the men’s room. | 他刚从男厕所出来了 |
[19:55] | Let’s get out of here! | 咱们快跑吧 |
[19:56] | What? I thought you wanted to talk to him! | 什么 我以为你要告诉他呢 |
[19:57] | I said, “the future.” This is the ’90s. | 我是说以后 但现在是在九零年代 |
[19:59] | Let’s get out of here. Run! | 咱们快走 跑 |
[20:05] | Feels good running away from your bill, huh? | 逃避的感觉是不错吧 |
[20:07] | So great. | 太棒了 |
[20:09] | See, that’s what I’ve been saying. | 瞧 我一直以来多有见地啊 |
[20:10] | Well, at least you don’t have to run from your student loan bill. | 至少你不必再逃避你的学生贷款了 |
[20:13] | We can pay that off | 还清那个钱 |
[20:13] | and still have $50 for the cupcake fund. | 我们还能剩五十美元存进蛋糕基金呢 |
[20:16] | I hate that college won. | 大学赢了 真不爽啊 |
[20:18] | Didn’t you get anything out of it? | 你在那所大学没任何收获吗 |
[20:20] | You mean, besides mono | 你是说 除了接吻病和 |
[20:20] | 接吻病: 全名为传染性单核白血球增多症 常在青少年间通过唾液传染的疾病 | |
[20:21] | and an art teacher whose idea of finger-painting | 一个画手指画只喜欢用手摸 |
[20:23] | was a little more “finger” than “painting”? | 而不喜欢用手画的变态艺术老师吗 |
[20:27] | Art teacher? | 艺术老师 |
[20:28] | Max, was that your major… art? | 麦克斯 你是主修艺术的吗 |
[20:30] | Keep your eyes on the road. You’re driving. | 眼睛注意看前方 你在骑马呢 |
[20:33] | I just thought for, like, a second, | 当年曾有过这么短短的一秒 |
[20:35] | I could maybe illustrate children’s books. | 觉得或许自己可以画童书 |
[20:37] | Max, that’s so sweet. | 麦克斯 这太有爱了 |
[20:40] | You’re not like Vicki at all. | 你跟机器娃娃才不一样呢 |
[20:43] | Max, look. Han! | 麦克斯 瞧 憨 |
[20:45] | Aw, our little somethin’-somethin’ | 我们的小不点 |
[20:47] | got him a little somethin’-somethin’! | 给自己弄了点小甜头啊 |
[20:50] | I doff my cap, milady! | 我向你致敬 女侠 |