时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hi, ready to order? | 准备好点餐了吗 |
[00:02] | Do you have anything that’s really special? | 你们有什么特色[菜]说来听听 |
[00:04] | Not according to my high school guidance counselor. | 我高中辅导员说我没有特色 |
[00:07] | I’ll have the veggie plate. | 那我要个蔬菜拼盘 |
[00:09] | But instead of beets, I want kale. | 不要甜菜 换甘蓝 |
[00:11] | And instead of broccoli, more kale. | 不要花椰菜 再放点甘蓝 |
[00:13] | I want the veggies steamed. | 蔬菜要用蒸的 |
[00:15] | And instead of dressing, I want lemons. | 色拉调料改用柠檬代替 |
[00:17] | Don’t you need to write this down? | 你怎么还不动笔记下来啊 |
[00:19] | I’m afraid if I start writing that down, | 现在只有心情写遗书 |
[00:21] | it’ll turn into a suicide note. | 因为要被烦死了 |
[00:24] | I’m assuming this table’s gonna have a lot more of those requests. | 我猜你们都会这么点餐吧 |
[00:27] | Yes, I could tell by the hats. | 没错 看你们那帽就知道是事儿精 |
[00:40] | Earl, I have something new I want you to try. | 厄尔 我有新东西想你尝尝 |
[00:44] | That’s the exact same sentence | 正是因为这句话 |
[00:46] | that got me hooked on cocaine in the ’80s. | 我才会在几十年前 染上吸毒的恶习 |
[00:49] | It’s my new cupcake flavor. | 我说的是 蛋糕的新口味啦 |
[00:51] | Delicious dark chocolate the ladies can’t help but love. | 女人无法抗拒的美味黑巧克力口味 |
[00:54] | I’m calling it “The Earl.” | 我把它称为”黑伯爵厄尔” |
[00:57] | I know you got that right. | 说得好 |
[01:00] | Hi, I’m here. | 我来了 |
[01:01] | I was running late so I decided to hail a cab. | 本来我以为要迟到了 想说打个的吧 |
[01:03] | And then I remembered I didn’t have any money on me. | 然后才想起我没带钱 |
[01:05] | And then I remembered I didn’t have any money at all. | 接着意识到我现在是两袖清风的穷光蛋 |
[01:08] | So I walked the whole way here. | 所以我不辞辛苦地走来上班 |
[01:10] | The apartment’s three blocks away. | 我家到这里才隔三条街 |
[01:12] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[01:13] | Three blocks and 15 “hola chicas” away. | 三条街 外加十五声”哟呵 妹子”那么远 |
[01:16] | Well, you can’t be late again. | 你不能再迟到了 |
[01:19] | I’m already worried about me being late… | 我够烦我每个月迟到的… |
[01:20] | every month. | 大姨妈了 |
[01:23] | On my way here, a homeless man asked me for money. | 在我来的路上 一位无家可归的流浪汉向我讨钱 |
[01:26] | And I told him that I usually always give, | 我跟他说 通常我都会慷慨解囊 |
[01:28] | but that my father was indicted in a Ponzi scandal | 但我的父亲因为非法敛财而被起诉了 |
[01:31] | and I’ve lost my family fortune and my Manhattan townhouse, | 我们家产没了 曼哈顿豪宅也没了 |
[01:34] | so I’ve been sleeping on a couch in Brooklyn, but, | 还得在布鲁克林区朋友家的沙发过夜 |
[01:36] | in spite of it all, I’m still optimistic | 尽管世事无常 但我还是对于 |
[01:38] | that you and I will achieve success | 开小蛋糕店持乐观态度 |
[01:40] | in our exciting new cupcake business venture. | 并坚信未来将会取得成功 |
[01:43] | And look what he gave me! | 瞧 看他给了我啥 |
[01:45] | You took money from a homeless man? | 你连流浪汉的钱都拐啊 |
[01:48] | I prefer to think of Bob near the bridge as our first investor. | 应该说 是桥边的鲍勃入股投资才对 |
[01:52] | Pickup! Special sandwich. | 上菜 特制三明治 |
[01:55] | I can think of even more special sandwich. | 我还想到一种更妙的三明治 |
[01:57] | You, me and the hot blonde giraffe. | 你 我 金发长颈鹿夹一起 |
[02:02] | Well, she recently lost her dignity, | 她破产后尊严全没了 |
[02:04] | so you might have a shot. | 搞不好她会愿意屈就 |
[02:08] | Hello today! | 今天好啊 |
[02:09] | I have nametag for you. | 我给你做了个名牌 |
[02:11] | Only your second day and look, nametag already. | 你才来第二天 我就给你备好名牌了 |
[02:14] | As new owner, I am killing it. | 这新东家当的 太牛逼了 |
[02:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:17] | Oh, it says “Carolin.” | 上面写的是”卡洛淋” |
[02:19] | It’s Caroline. With an “E”. | 我叫卡洛”琳” 是”王”字旁 |
[02:21] | I’m Caroline. | 我叫卡洛琳 |
[02:22] | As new owner, I am sucking it. | 这新东家当的 太二逼了 |
[02:25] | Just put it on. | 你就挂着就是了 |
[02:27] | You can’t tell an Asian he made a mistake. | 不能告诉亚洲人他犯了错误 |
[02:29] | He’ll go in the back and throw himself on a sword. | 不然等会他就去拔剑自刎了 |
[02:32] | Thank you, Mr. Lee. | 谢谢你 李老板 |
[02:33] | You may call me Han. | 你可以叫我憨 |
[02:35] | H-a-n. | 勇”敢”的”心” |
[02:36] | No trap in my name. | 好记不会错 |
[02:39] | I’m thinking we should take | 我在想 我们可以迈出 |
[02:41] | the first step in our new cupcake business | 我们蛋糕事业的第一步了 |
[02:43] | by writing “Max’s Homemade Cupcakes” | 就在优惠餐板上 |
[02:45] | up on the specials board. | 写上”麦克斯自制蛋糕”吧 |
[02:46] | No, I can’t have my name up there. | 不行 姐的大名不能张扬 |
[02:48] | Everyone I owe money to thinks I live in Seattle. | 我的债主们都以为我住在西雅图呢 |
[02:51] | Oh, we used to own Seattle. | 哎 以前西雅图是我家的呢 |
[02:55] | Max, we’ve got to get the name out there. | 麦克斯 你的名字一定得亮相 |
[02:57] | Create a buzz. | 制造名气嘛 |
[02:58] | Ooh, good idea! | 好棒 好棒 |
[03:00] | Let’s create a buzz. | 赶紧开始名气大作战 |
[03:00] | Exactly, in order to launch– | 没错 要想打开市场 |
[03:02] | I’m mocking you. | 我是在模仿你那傻样儿 |
[03:04] | When in doubt, I’m always mocking you. | 以后别怀疑 我向来都是在嘲笑你 |
[03:06] | Seriously, Max. | 说真的 麦克斯 |
[03:08] | This new cupcake business is our lifeline. | 这个蛋糕事业是我们的救生索 |
[03:10] | A way out for both of us. | 能助我们走上脱贫致富的道路呀 |
[03:12] | And I wanna thank you again for letting me move in. | 我还想再次感谢你 让我搬进你家住 |
[03:15] | If there’s anything I can do to help you– | 如果有任何事我能帮得上忙的 |
[03:17] | You mean besides starting to wait on tables? | 是指除了招待客人以外的忙吗 |
[03:20] | I meant, anything I can do to help you | 我是说 任何能帮你平复 |
[03:22] | through your breakup with Robbie. | 和罗比分手的难过心情的事 |
[03:24] | Oh. Thanks, but I’m fine. | 谢了 我没事 |
[03:27] | And we’re working. | 而且现在是我们工作时间 |
[03:28] | Well, one of us is. | 你不干活 我还干呢 |
[03:31] | Are you sure you’re fine? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[03:32] | ‘Cause I heard you crying last night. | 昨晚我听见你在哭 |
[03:35] | I don’t cry. | 我才不哭 |
[03:36] | I sold my tear ducts to an organ bank for cash two years ago. | 早在两年前 我就把泪腺拿去器官银行卖钱了 |
[03:40] | I was on the couch. | 当时我躺在沙发上 |
[03:42] | And I heard you crying alone in your bedroom. | 听到你在卧室里独自啜泣 |
[03:45] | Really? What did the crying sound like? | 真的吗 那哭声听起来像啥样 |
[03:48] | Like… | 像这样… |
[03:54] | I wasn’t crying. | 我不是在哭 |
[03:56] | Well, then what were you d– | 那你是在干嘛… |
[03:57] | Oh! So none of my business. | 哎哟 那事我管不着 |
[04:01] | That’s right. | 正确 |
[04:02] | – And remember that.- Got it. | -麻烦记住这点 -收到 |
[04:04] | In fact, let’s just say that anything having to do | 事实上 任何有关于 |
[04:06] | with my bedroom, my tables, or my life– | 我卧室 我桌子 或我生活的事 |
[04:09] | you should stay away from. | 你最好都别多管闲事 |
[04:10] | Boundaries. Got it. | 界限 明白 |
[04:11] | And please don’t tell anyone at work | 而且千万不要告诉任何同事 |
[04:15] | I let you move into my apartment. | 我让你搬进我家住 |
[04:16] | That is one boundary we both don’t want crossed. | 一说出去 后果难以想象 |
[04:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:21] | Hey, roomies. | 嗨 同居”蜜”友 |
[04:23] | That’s why. | 懂了吧 |
[04:31] | Hope those sheets are okay. | 希望你能睡得惯这床单 |
[04:33] | Oh, don’t worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[04:34] | I know they’re the best you could afford. | 我知道你就只能买这么好的了 |
[04:36] | Not really. The good ones are on my bed. | 其实不是 更好的我自己用着呢 |
[04:39] | Max, that oven is so hot. | 麦克斯 烤箱太热了 |
[04:42] | Could you do me a favor and open the back door? | 你能帮我开开后门吗 |
[04:44] | We’ve known each other two days | 我们才认识两天 |
[04:45] | and you’re already asking for back door? | 你就想开我”后庭”啊 |
[04:55] | Dear God! | 上帝呀 |
[04:57] | I forgot you’re Equestrian Barbie. | 我忘了你是骑师芭比 |
[04:59] | You came with a horse. | 买芭比还附赠马一只 |
[05:02] | No. | 不行 |
[05:04] | Out, horse, bad! Bad horse. | 出去 小马 不乖哦 大坏马 |
[05:07] | Chestnut. | 栗宝 |
[05:12] | No need to yell, he’s a champion. | 没必要嚷它 它可是冠军马 |
[05:16] | Champion stink bomb. | 米田共臭度也是冠军 |
[05:18] | It’s smelling pretty ripe out in that yard. | 整个院子臭味四溢 |
[05:20] | That’s not Chestnut, that’s Brooklyn. | 这不关栗宝的事 布鲁克林本来就这味儿 |
[05:23] | Okay, well, I’m watching “The Champion” | 好吧 我现在就看见”冠军马” |
[05:25] | drop some steaming hot “Brooklyn” right now. | 拉出几坨热气腾腾的”布鲁克林”呢 |
[05:31] | Max, I’ve been thinking about how you completely overreacted | 麦克斯 对于把名字写在板子上这件事 |
[05:34] | to your name up on the specials board. | 我觉得你有点反应过大了 |
[05:36] | Do you think it’s a fear of success? | 你觉得那是对成功的恐惧吗 |
[05:38] | I am too poor to have a fear of success. | 我穷到恐惧不起成功 |
[05:41] | At Wharton Business School, we learned | 我在沃顿商学院学过 |
[05:43] | that every new venture can bring up a certain amount of fear. | 但凡创业都会伴随着一定的恐惧 |
[05:46] | Is there any way to do a yelp review of Wharton Business School? | 我能去Yelp网上给沃顿点个差评之类的吗 |
[05:51] | Maybe you’re having a hard time imagining | 或许因为没人相信过你和你的梦想 |
[05:53] | this cupcake business could ever even happen | 所以你才无法想象 |
[05:55] | because nobody ever believed in you or your dreams. | 这个蛋糕事业会有实现的一天 |
[05:59] | I’m guessing. | 我瞎猜的 |
[06:00] | I can make this happen, Max. | 我能帮你美梦成真 麦克斯 |
[06:03] | For me, for you, for us. | 为了我 为了你 为了我们 |
[06:05] | Just keep making those amazing cupcakes. | 你就接着烘焙超好吃的小蛋糕 |
[06:07] | And I’ll do the rest till you believe. | 其他我来做 做到你相信为止 |
[06:10] | I believe everything you just said | 我”相信”你说的每一句话 |
[06:11] | and that children are the future. | 我也”相信”孩子是未来的主人翁 |
[06:34] | Max, it’s me! | 麦克斯 是我 |
[06:36] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[06:39] | You sleep with a knife under your pillow? | 你睡觉时 枕头底下还藏把刀啊 |
[06:41] | It’s the only home security system I can afford. | 这是我唯一付得起的家庭安保项目 |
[06:45] | And I’m a cutter. | 而且 割腕儿童欢乐多嘛 |
[06:48] | I can’t sleep on that couch. | 那沙发我睡不了 |
[06:50] | I think Ikea might be the Scandinavian word for sciatica. | 我想 “宜家”是脊椎”移架”的意思吧 |
[06:54] | And there’s weird sounds in the street. | 而且大街上有奇怪的声音 |
[06:57] | And I don’t have my white noise machine. | 我也没带助眠白噪音机 |
[06:59] | Well, that’s Puerto Rican noise. | 只是波多黎各街头艺人在瞎吹奏嘛 |
[07:01] | You’ll get used to it. | 你听听就会习惯 |
[07:02] | Can I just lay down here and get a little sleep? | 我能躺在这睡一会儿吗 |
[07:05] | I don’t even let the men I sleep with sleep with me. | 我的男人都不准在这睡 |
[07:08] | I can’t get into your issues right now. | 你的心里毛病我现在没力医 |
[07:11] | I just need to sleep! | 我只是想睡觉 |
[07:13] | Fine, get in then. | 好吧 钻进来吧 |
[07:17] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[07:18] | Potato chips. I sleep-eat. | 薯片 我边睡边吃 |
[07:22] | Cool ranch and bacon? | 清凉牧场培根味 |
[07:24] | Dude, they’re delicious. | 拜托 好吃到做梦也会笑 |
[07:26] | Because of your breakup with Robbie? | 跟人分手就得自暴自弃吗 |
[07:28] | Just get in. | 少废话快上来 |
[07:30] | I have to be in the city to babysit in five hours. | 我五个小时后得去市里给人看孩子呢 |
[07:38] | Oh, great, you’re like a nightlight. | 天啊 你就像盏灯 |
[07:40] | You’re so blonde. | 金发亮得真晃眼 |
[07:45] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[07:49] | Max, someone’s in the living room. | 麦克斯 有人进了客厅 |
[07:53] | Max, someone’s in the bedroom! | 麦克斯 有人进了卧室 |
[07:56] | Robbie! | 罗比 |
[07:57] | What’s up, babe? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[07:59] | Robbie, what are you doing here? | 罗比 你来这儿干嘛 |
[08:01] | We broke up. | 我们已经分手了 |
[08:02] | Still? | 还分着啊 |
[08:04] | Yes, still. You hit on me. | 没错 还分着 你调戏我 |
[08:06] | And then she caught you with someone else | 然后她还发现你和别人 |
[08:08] | in these very sheets. | 在这张床上滚床单 |
[08:09] | Which I’m hoping she washed. | 希望你洗过这床单了 |
[08:12] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[08:13] | You blew me off ’cause you like the ladies. | 你跟我分手是因为你喜欢女人 |
[08:16] | Which is cool. I like the ladies, too. | 没关系 我也喜欢女人 |
[08:19] | And right now, it’s the two ladies I like. | 而现在 床上的两个女人我都喜欢 |
[08:21] | Robbie, if I were gonna go lesbian, | 罗比 如果我要玩百合情 |
[08:23] | she would be the last “les” I’d “bian.” | 她是我最不可能”合”的那位 |
[08:27] | Listen, babe– | 听我说 宝贝 |
[08:28] | You really hurt her. | 你伤她很深 |
[08:30] | Stop. | 闭嘴 |
[08:31] | She sleep-eats trans fats thanks to you. | 都是你 弄的她边睡边吃垃圾食品 |
[08:34] | Here, stuff all of these in your mouth. | 给 把这些都塞进你嘴巴里 |
[08:36] | Got it, your thing. I’ll be quiet. | 收到 你的事 我闭嘴就是了 |
[08:40] | Robbie, this isn’t cool at all. | 罗比 这样是不对的 |
[08:45] | Showing up here after what you did? | 你都做出那种事了 怎么还有脸回来 |
[08:47] | You go, girl. | 说得好 姐妹 |
[08:49] | I have something to say to you and you had better listen. | 我说的话你最好给我听清楚 |
[08:56] | What are you, the relationship ghost? | 你这算什么 恋情背后灵吗 |
[08:59] | Robbie, just go! | 罗比 你走吧 |
[09:01] | I can’t say what I need to in front of the relationship ghost. | 在恋情背后灵面前 事请不好谈 |
[09:04] | I’ll call you to come get your stuff | 我会打电话叫你来拿东西 |
[09:06] | and we can talk then. | 到时候再谈吧 |
[09:07] | Leave the key. | 把钥匙留下 |
[09:09] | Straight up, Max, you’re breaking my heart. | 坦白说 麦克斯 你伤了我的心 |
[09:12] | You’re the only woman that I feel this way about. | 你是我唯一深爱的女人 |
[09:19] | Here. | 给 |
[09:21] | Ladies, I don’t know what’s going on here, | 女士们 我不知道你们俩在搞啥 |
[09:24] | but it would’ve been a lot sexier if I was in it. | 要是有我 一定更高潮迭起 |
[09:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:32] | If you wanna talk, I’m here. | 如果你想倾诉 我就在这儿 |
[09:35] | Can I get a hit off that? | 我能尝一口吗 |
[09:43] | You think these are good? | 你觉得这就算好吃吗 |
[09:47] | God, we’re poor. | 天啊 我们真穷 |
[09:55] | Morning! | 早安 |
[09:56] | It’s a beautiful day. | 真是美好的一天 |
[09:58] | These shades belong down. | 这些帘子的职责就是遮挡阳光 |
[10:02] | From now on, think of me as a vampire | 从现在开始 把我当作 |
[10:04] | without all the annoying marketing. | 不用看我行销的吸血鬼 |
[10:07] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[10:08] | A pipe broke in the street so the water’s off. | 这街的水管坏了 所以今天断水 |
[10:10] | Good news, when I went out to get us two coffees, | 好消息是 我出去给咱俩买咖啡时 |
[10:13] | I spoke to Juan and Javier, two city workers. | 两个市政工人 胡安和哈维尔告诉我 |
[10:16] | And they assured me the water’ll be on no later than 3:00. | 最晚下午三点 就会恢复供水 |
[10:20] | I also stopped at the health food store | 我还去健康食品店 |
[10:21] | and got us a fresh-squeezed juice to split. | 给咱俩买了一杯鲜榨果汁来分着喝 |
[10:23] | It’s ginger-apple-strawberry. | 是生姜苹果草莓味的哦 |
[10:25] | That was the name of the hooker | 这屋子上一位租客的 |
[10:26] | who had this apartment before me. | 卖淫艺名就是这个 |
[10:31] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:32] | From me. | 我给你的 |
[10:34] | It says “Thanks for letting me sleep in your bed last night.” | 上面写道 谢谢昨晚让我睡你的床 |
[10:36] | I prefer my usual cash on the bedside table. | 在我床头柜上留点钱 我会更喜欢 |
[10:39] | When I went to the cute coffee place, | 我在那家可爱的咖啡店时 |
[10:42] | I spoke to the counter girl, Nabulangi– | 我跟柜台的女孩 娜不浪鸡聊了会儿 |
[10:45] | If someone named Nabulangi is making an appearance | 听以名叫娜不浪鸡的人开场的事情 |
[10:48] | in the first sentence, I have to sit down. | 请容我坐好再听 |
[10:50] | And she said her manager’ll be in at 11:00. | 她说她的经理十一点会来店里 |
[10:53] | So I thought I’d chanel it up, | 所以我想我得换上香奈儿 |
[10:55] | walk on over there, | 然后美美地走到那儿 |
[10:56] | introduce myself and your fabulous cupcakes. | 介绍自己和你美味的小蛋糕 |
[10:59] | That’s exactly what I was gonna do. | 我”真”的有打算这么做呢 |
[11:02] | I’m just gonna go say good-bye to Chestnut and get going. | 我去跟栗宝道个别就走 |
[11:05] | You know, having only one cute outfit | 跟你说哦 只有一件见得人的衣服 |
[11:07] | takes hours off getting dressed. | 省了好几个小时的挑衣时间呢 |
[11:12] | Oh. That is a lot of fresh Brooklyn. | 哇 外面好多新出炉的”布鲁克林” |
[11:16] | Morning, Chestnut. | 早安 栗宝 |
[11:17] | It’s a beautiful– | 今天真是美好的… |
[11:21] | No. Way. | 不会吧 |
[11:34] | Look, Chanel Number Two. | 哇 屎奈儿 |
[11:40] | Tell me it’s mud. | 告诉我 这是泥 |
[11:42] | T-tell me it’s mud. | 快告诉我 这是泥 |
[11:44] | It’s mud? | 不是屎吗 |
[11:46] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[11:48] | A carrot? | 胡萝卜吗 |
[11:52] | There’s carrots in the mud? | 泥里怎么会有胡萝卜 |
[11:58] | There’s no water. | 没水 |
[12:00] | Oh, get it off me, please. | 帮我弄掉 拜托 |
[12:03] | Please do something. | 帮帮我 |
[12:04] | Just get it off me, get it off me. | 快帮我弄掉 帮我弄干净 |
[12:06] | Stop! | 住手 |
[12:07] | This is dry-clean only. | 这衣服只能干洗 |
[12:08] | Max, please, please take me somewhere they have a hot shower, | 麦克斯 拜托 带我去洗个热水澡吧 |
[12:12] | I beg of you. | 我求您了 |
[12:14] | Calm down, it’s just mud. | 冷静 不过是泥而已 |
[12:15] | Max, please– | 麦克斯 求你了 |
[12:17] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[12:24] | Thank you so much for taking me to shower | 你带我来你兼职的地方洗澡 |
[12:26] | at your babysitting job. | 我感激不尽 |
[12:28] | Well, I didn’t have much of a choice. | 我也是被逼无奈 |
[12:29] | You pulled the pillow knife on me. | 你都拿枕头刀来威胁我了 |
[12:32] | I’ll just introduce myself to your boss | 我会向主人介绍自己 |
[12:33] | and tell her what happened. | 并说明情况 |
[12:35] | Look, I don’t want Peach to know you were here. | 我不想让琵琪知道我带你过来 |
[12:36] | This is a job. Not a meet-and-greet. | 这是工作 不是什么见面会 |
[12:38] | Got it. | 明白 |
[12:39] | You get in there, you take a five-minute shower, | 我带你进去 给你五分钟时间洗澡 |
[12:41] | clean it up and go. | 整理干净就马上走人 |
[12:42] | Fine, I’ll hide in the hallway till she’s gone. | 好 我先躲走廊 等她走了再进去 |
[12:45] | No need, just follow me in. | 没必要 跟着我进来就行 |
[12:46] | She never really looks at me. | 她从来不正眼看我 |
[12:48] | Morning! | 早安 |
[12:50] | Hi, Max. | 早啊 麦克斯 |
[12:52] | Go! | 快去 |
[12:55] | Hey, Peach. | 琵琪 |
[12:56] | Uh, hair and makeup. | 梳妆打扮 |
[12:58] | What’s the big occasion? | 要出席什么场合吗 |
[12:59] | Pilates. | 去练普拉提 |
[13:01] | Max, good news. | 麦克斯 好消息 |
[13:04] | They found a way to make diamonds more sparkly? | 人们发明了能让钻石更闪耀的方法吗 |
[13:07] | I got Brad and Angelina a playdate | 我帮布莱德和安洁莉娜找到玩伴了 |
[13:10] | with another set of twins in the building. | 是楼里的另一对双胞胎 |
[13:13] | It starts in five minutes. | 五分钟后见面 |
[13:14] | Cool, what are their names? | 不错 他们叫什么 |
[13:15] | 6B. | 六楼B座 |
[13:17] | Bye-bye, Brangelina. | 再见 布莱洁莉娜 |
[13:19] | Mommy loves you. | 妈咪爱你们 |
[13:21] | Guys? Before you leave, | 伙计们 走之前 |
[13:23] | stop at this one. | 顺便帮整整这个 |
[13:24] | Angelina could use a little help. | 帮安洁莉娜整一下 |
[13:25] | Contour that neck, she’s a fatty. | 拿粉修修脖子吧 她太肥了 |
[13:28] | Peach, come on, that’s baby fat. | 琵琪 拜托 婴儿肥很正常吧 |
[13:30] | Still, kids can be cruel. | 可人家的孩子也是会以貌取人的呀 |
[13:33] | Don’t you listen to your mommy, Angelina. | 别听你妈咪瞎说 安洁莉娜 |
[13:35] | She never eats. | 她自己老不吃东西 |
[13:38] | Oh, no, she doesn’t. | 对啊 她自己不吃东西 |
[13:43] | Here it is. | 做好了 |
[13:44] | Caroline with an “E.” | 有”王”字旁的卡洛”琳” |
[13:46] | I have your new and correct nametag. | 我帮你重新做了一个正确的名牌 |
[13:48] | Oh, thank you, Han. | 谢谢你 憨 |
[13:52] | I’ve seen something I should not have. | 哎呀 看到了不该看的东西 |
[13:54] | I will just put correct nametag here on counter. | 我把正确的名牌放在柜台了 |
[13:58] | So sorry, but many thank yous. | 对不起 但是谢谢你的”美好” |
[14:03] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[14:04] | I know you said you don’t want it up there. | 我知道你不想被写上去 |
[14:06] | But now that you see it… | 但现在亲眼看见成品了 |
[14:08] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[14:10] | It feels like you’re not listening to me | 感觉就是你不听话 |
[14:12] | at this job or at my other job. | 去哪都不听我话 |
[14:13] | I said a five-minute shower and get out. | 我说给你五分钟 洗完就快闪 |
[14:15] | Did you take a nap at Peach’s? | 你还在琵琪家睡了一觉 |
[14:17] | The thread count was calling to me. | 是高档柔软的寝具勾引我 |
[14:18] | Peach found blonde hairs in her bed | 琵琪在她床上发现金发 |
[14:21] | and thought her husband was cheating on her. | 还以为她丈夫搞外遇呢 |
[14:23] | Which he is, but that’s not the point. | 他是有乱搞没错 但这不重要 |
[14:26] | You almost ruined a perfectly happy fake marriage, | 你差点毁了人家貌合神离的婚姻 |
[14:28] | and there are innocent children involved. | 而且还可能导致无辜孩子受罪 |
[14:30] | Well, I have some good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[14:32] | Look, it’s Nabulangi. | 瞧 那是娜不浪鸡 |
[14:34] | I invited her in to taste your amazing cupcakes. | 我邀她来品尝你美味的小蛋糕 |
[14:36] | And when she loves them, we’ll have an in at her bakery. | 只要她喜欢 我们就能进驻她的面包房了 |
[14:39] | – Come over and say hello.- No, I can’t now. | -过去跟她打声招呼吧 -不行 我现在没空 |
[14:41] | I wanna call Robbie before we get too busy. | 我要在忙得抽不开身前 打电话给罗比 |
[14:43] | Tell him when to come over and get his stuff. | 告诉他什么时候过来拿东西 |
[14:44] | Max, wait. | 麦克斯 等等 |
[14:45] | No, don’t distract me. | 别 别打扰我 |
[14:47] | I wanna sound cool and hot and all like, | 我想让声音听起来冷酷又性感 |
[14:49] | “You can’t have me anymore, sucka.” | “以后姐的身心你都得不到啦 蠢蛋” |
[14:52] | Max– | 麦克斯 |
[14:53] | Robbie, it’s me. | 罗比 是我 |
[14:54] | Classy burp on your outgoing message. | 录留言信息还打嗝 就你这么恶心 |
[14:58] | Max, I– | 麦克斯 我 |
[14:59] | No. | 别吵 |
[15:00] | I need you to come get your stuff tomorrow. | 我想你明天过来拿东西 |
[15:02] | I don’t know how you’ve been surviving | 少了单杠和香体喷雾的日子 |
[15:03] | without your chin-up bar and Axe body spray. | 想必是度日如年吧 |
[15:07] | Max, hang up. | 麦克斯 挂了吧 |
[15:07] | I already called him. | 我打给他过了 |
[15:10] | You called Robbie? | 你打给罗比了啊 |
[15:12] | You’ve done so much for me. | 你为我做了这么多 |
[15:13] | I wanted to do something for you, too. | 我也想帮你做点事 |
[15:15] | So I called Robbie and I had him come over, | 所以我打电话给罗比 让他过来 |
[15:16] | and I gave him his stuff. | 把东西都还给他了 |
[15:18] | Now you won’t have to go through with all that mess. | 这样省得再勾起你的伤心事 |
[15:20] | And I think you’d be pleased, I really let him have it. | 而且我还帮你教训了他一顿 开心吧 |
[15:24] | What is with you and boundaries? | 你搞毛啊 说好的界限呢 |
[15:27] | You’re in my bed, you’re in my boss’ bed, | 你不但挤上我的床 还睡了我老板的床 |
[15:29] | and now you go and call Robbie? | 现在你又擅自打电话给罗比 |
[15:30] | You’re like– you’re like your big-ass horse. | 你就像 你就像你那头大屁股的马一样 |
[15:32] | Charging in everywhere you don’t belong. | 在别人的地盘肆意妄为 |
[15:34] | I thought I was doing you a favor. | 我以为是在帮你个忙嘛 |
[15:36] | In spite of what you say about the sounds I heard | 那晚从你卧室传出的声音 |
[15:39] | coming from your bedroom the other night, | 尽管你不愿意承认 |
[15:41] | I know you’re upset. | 我还是知道你很难过 |
[15:42] | I was masturbating. | 姐当时在自慰 |
[15:46] | I love my job. | 我爱死我的工作了 |
[15:50] | I need to see you outside. Now. | 我们出去谈 快 |
[15:53] | Don’t get involved with her. | 不要跟她扯上关系 |
[15:55] | She takes money from the homeless. | 她连流浪汉的钱都拿 |
[15:57] | Not true, Bob’s an investor. | 不是这样的 鲍勃是投资者 |
[15:59] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[16:01] | Good cupcake, right? | 小蛋糕不错 对吧 |
[16:07] | Max, I don’t know how smart that was, | 麦克斯 有理智的人是绝对不会 |
[16:08] | blowing by our only potential business contact. | 把我们唯一的潜在商业伙伴吓走 |
[16:11] | You stole my breakup scene. | 你把我的分手场景偷走了 |
[16:13] | The only remotely good thing about breaking up with a guy | 跟男人分手 仅有的乐趣就是 |
[16:16] | is telling him how much better you are than him | 在还他东西的时候 告诉他 |
[16:18] | when you give him back his stuff. | 自己比他好个上千万倍 |
[16:20] | I don’t know if you noticed, | 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[16:22] | but my entertainment budget is pretty low | 我的娱乐预算超级有限 |
[16:23] | and I was really looking forward to that. | 所以我可是相当期待这一幕 |
[16:25] | And then you went and stole it. | 结果半路杀出个卡洛琳 |
[16:28] | But I guess you couldn’t help it, | 但我猜你是情不自禁 |
[16:29] | ’cause that’s what you channings do, you steal things. | 你们钱宁家都是一路货色 偷东西的惯犯 |
[16:35] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[16:36] | Okay, you wanted a breakup scene? | 好吧 你这么想要分手场景 |
[16:39] | You’re in one. | 我现在还一个给你 |
[16:40] | I’m breaking up with you. | 我要跟你分手 |
[16:42] | Oh, okay. | 好啊 |
[16:43] | The cupcake business is over, the dream is dead. | 蛋糕事业终止 梦想已死 |
[16:45] | Oh, I’m sure Nabulangi will be devastated. | 我肯定娜不浪鸡会很震惊的 |
[16:48] | I don’t need you or your cupcakes to survive. | 我不需要靠你 或你的蛋糕来生存 |
[16:51] | I’ll figure something else out. | 我会找到别的出路的 |
[16:52] | Because, aside from your constant Wharton putdowns, | 因为 除了老被你瞧不起的沃顿学位 |
[16:55] | I’m a business genius | 我还是个商业天才 |
[16:56] | and I will always land on my feet. | 我一定会逢凶化吉的 |
[16:58] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[17:00] | ‘Cause today you kind of landed on your front. | 今早你还丰胸化屎呢 |
[17:02] | We’re done. | 我们玩完了 |
[17:03] | After work tonight, I’ll get my things and be gone. | 今晚工作结束后 我会打包走人的 |
[17:06] | Ooh, you gonna load up your dream-filled wheelie bag | 你要拖着你满载梦想的小拖轮箱 |
[17:08] | and ride away on Sir muds-a-lot? | 骑着屎粑粑爵士离开了吗 |
[17:11] | Go ahead. Be as negative as you want. | 尽管嘲笑我吧 想多消极就多消极 |
[17:14] | ‘Cause you’re in charge of your own future again. | 你的未来你自己看着办吧 |
[17:16] | Oh, joke’s on you. I don’t have a future. | 白痴 我穷得没未来 |
[17:31] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[17:33] | Are you up? | 你醒着吗 |
[17:34] | No. | 不 |
[17:36] | Max, are you mad? | 麦克斯 你生气啦 |
[17:39] | Yes. | 是 |
[17:40] | Are you up and mad? | 你醒着生气呢 |
[17:43] | No and yes. | 不 是 |
[17:45] | Oh, your bed’s so soft. | 你的床好软啊 |
[17:47] | That’s my boob. | 那是我的胸 |
[17:51] | I know I moved out, but I came back. | 我是搬走了 但我又回来了 |
[17:54] | I took the rest of our dead dream money | 我把咱们死去梦想的余钱拿走了 |
[17:57] | and bought some cocktails for myself and some people. | 然后买了几杯鸡尾酒给自己和其他人 |
[18:00] | And myself. | 和自己 |
[18:02] | Did you bring me back any of those? | 那你有外带给我吗 |
[18:04] | ‘Cause I can’t listen to this sober. | 不先喝醉我听不下你念叨 |
[18:06] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[18:09] | I have nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[18:12] | I really need the cupcake business. | 我真的很需要这个蛋糕事业 |
[18:15] | I can be different. | 我会改的 |
[18:18] | No, you can’t. | 不 你不会 |
[18:19] | No, I can’t. | 嗯 我不会 |
[18:22] | But I can be better. | 但我可以进步一点 |
[18:26] | Please? | 求你了 |
[18:27] | Please, let’s do this. | 求你了 咱们放手去做吧 |
[18:30] | I know you have a fear of success. | 我知道你对成功有恐惧 |
[18:32] | You do, because no one ever believed in your dreams. | 你之所以这样 是因为没人相信你的梦想 |
[18:36] | But I believe in your dreams. | 但我相信 |
[18:39] | We have a dream. | 我们有个梦想 |
[18:41] | God, you are so drunk. | 天啊 你好醉 |
[18:44] | So you probably won’t even remember this. | 所以你估计不会记得这段话 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry I said that stuff about your father. | 抱歉我这么说你父亲 |
[18:53] | Did you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[18:54] | Max, are you up? | 麦克斯 你醒着呢吗 |
[18:58] | Hey, do you have any more of those poor people chips? | 你还有那个穷人吃的薯片吗 |
[19:08] | Why are these up? | 为什么把帘子拉起来 |
[19:10] | I thought we were vampires. | 我们不是吸血鬼吗 |
[19:13] | Here, I took the rest of last night’s cupcake money, | 给 我拿昨晚卖小蛋糕的余钱 |
[19:16] | and brought you a coffee and a fresh juice. | 给你买了一杯咖啡和一杯鲜榨果汁 |
[19:20] | Which means that, after two days in business, | 也就是说 做了两天生意 |
[19:22] | we are $23 down from where we were. | 我们还亏了二十三块钱 |
[19:26] | So we’re still building our cupcake business? | 所以我们还继续进行我们的小蛋糕事业吗 |
[19:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[19:31] | All we need is how much? | 我们一共只需要多钱来着 |
[19:33] | $250,000. | 二十五万 |
[19:35] | Which is awesome. | 真是高”贵”的梦想啊 |
[19:38] | Max, I’m sorry I crossed all those boundaries. | 麦克斯 抱歉 我多管闲事了 |
[19:41] | It’s cool. | 没关系 |
[19:43] | Me and drunk Caroline worked it all out. | 我已经和醉鬼卡洛琳协调好了 |
[19:45] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[19:47] | She signed this paper. | 她还签了这份协议 |
[19:52] | “I, drunk Caroline, am a…” | 我 醉鬼卡洛琳 是 |
[19:55] | What’s that word? | 这是什么词 |
[19:57] | Punk ass ho. | 臭显摆骚货 |
[20:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:02] | “I, drunk Caroline, am a punk ass ho. | 我 醉鬼卡洛琳 是个臭显摆骚货 |
[20:05] | I promise to keep my big mouth shut, | 我保证以后不多嘴 |
[20:08] | “and replace all of Max’s poor people chips. | 并帮麦克斯补回吃掉的穷人薯片 |
[20:11] | I will no longer meddle in her relation-chips.” | 我以后再也不干预她的恋”青” |
[20:17] | You laughed about that until you threw up. | 在你狂吐之前 曾对此大笑不已 |
[20:20] | Oh, and if you’re wondering, | 我猜你心中可能有疑问 |
[20:21] | no, the puke stains will not void this contract. | 请放心 呕吐污渍不会让这份合同失效 |
[20:28] | God! | 天啊 |
[20:31] | I forgot again that we have a horse. | 我又忘了我们还有匹马 |
[20:33] | Max, get him out of here. | 麦克斯 快把他弄出去 |
[20:35] | He doesn’t know I’m a waitress. | 他还不知道我是个服务生 |
[20:40] | Chestnut. | 栗宝 |
[20:46] | He is a champion. | 他果然是匹冠军马 |
[20:47] | He learned that a lot faster than you did. | 学东西比你快多了 真有慧根 |