时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Should we do it? Let’s do it! | 我们要做吗 做吧 |
[00:13] | Let’s do it! | 我们来做吧 |
[00:51] | We made a drink! | 我们调好了一杯酒 |
[00:52] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[00:53] | Excuse me! Hey! | 打扰下 喂 |
[00:57] | Can I get a drink here or what. | 能给我瓶酒吗 |
[01:05] | Here you go. | 给 |
[01:05] | Happy birthday, Craig. | 生日快乐 克雷格 |
[01:07] | Retirement. Thanks. | 是退休 谢谢 |
[01:24] | Your ankle is the size of a grapefruit. | 你脚踝有柚子那么大 |
[01:26] | How did you not realize it was sprained? | 你怎么会不知道你扭伤了 |
[01:28] | I mean, by that point in the night, | 晚上那个时候 |
[01:30] | I wasn’t feeling much of anything. | 我没什么感觉 |
[01:32] | I learned that tequila is an upper — | 我知道了龙舌兰是种兴奋剂 |
[01:34] | I feel like it was, like, psychological, | 我感觉是心理作用 |
[01:37] | like the Gazebo effect. | 像露台效应 |
[01:38] | Placebo effect? | 安慰剂效应 |
[01:41] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[01:43] | I thought that you said you were working. | 你不是说你在工作吗 |
[01:45] | It was just, like, a really lame catering gig, | 就是个很逊的餐饮工作 |
[01:47] | so we were, like, trying to make the most of it. | 所以我们想好好享受 |
[01:51] | Thank you so much for coming over, Lesley. | 谢谢你过来 莱斯利 |
[01:52] | You’re the best girlfriend — | 你是最好的女朋友 |
[01:55] | Whoa, girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[01:57] | – Yeah. I mean, or partner. I like– – You – | -嗯 或者伴侣 我喜欢 -你 |
[02:00] | – I like “Girlfriend.” I like girlfr– – You know, this — | -我喜欢”女朋友” 我喜欢女 -你知道 |
[02:02] | I think this actually brings up an interesting point. | 我觉得这牵扯出了一个有意思的问题 |
[02:04] | “Partner.” Yeah. “Partner” Is more lesbian. | “伴侣” 嗯 “伴侣”更符合女同 |
[02:06] | No, no. Abbi — Please don’t — | 不不 艾比 拜托不要 |
[02:07] | – I — I — Like, I know this now. – Abbi. | -我现在知道了 -艾比 |
[02:10] | I actually think that… | 我其实觉得 |
[02:12] | that we should stop doing… | 我们该停止 |
[02:15] | this. | 交往 |
[02:17] | Wait, okay. Okay. | 等等 好吧 好吧 |
[02:19] | Is this about the — the “Placebo” Thing — | 是因为”安慰剂”吗 |
[02:21] | No, Abbi, it’s… It’s a lot bigger than that. | 不 艾比 比那个严重多了 |
[02:32] | * The mail, the mail * | *信件 信件* |
[02:34] | * The mail * | *信件* |
[02:36] | * The mail * | *信件* |
[02:38] | Whoa, Yale. | 耶鲁大学 |
[02:40] | Too Kavanaugh. | 太卡瓦诺了[美国最高法院大法官 涉嫌性侵] |
[02:41] | Cornell? You wish. | 康奈尔大学 想得美 |
[02:44] | Dartmouth. Too goyish. | 达特茅斯学院 太不犹太人了 |
[02:46] | Okay!! | 好的 |
[02:49] | Here it is! | 来了 |
[02:50] | Hunter freaking College, bish. | 亨特学院 我靠 |
[02:52] | And… | 结果是 |
[02:58] | I’m in, Hunter College. I’m freaking in! | 我被录取了 亨特学院 我被录取了 |
[03:01] | Master’s, bitch. | 硕士 靠 |
[03:02] | Doctorate, bitch. MD, bitch. | 博士 靠 医学博士 靠 |
[03:05] | Well, Master’s. | 是硕士 |
[03:08] | Grad student. | 研究生 |
[03:10] | Acceptance letter, mm! | 录取通知书 |
[03:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[03:32] | Can I help you? | 需要帮助吗 |
[03:35] | I hear you offer student discounts. | 我听说你们这有学生优惠 |
[03:38] | So, we can’t give you a student discount | 你要是没有学生证的话 |
[03:40] | if you don’t have a student ID, and this isn’t a student ID. | 我们就不能给你打折 而这不是学生证 |
[03:44] | Okay, but this says that I will be a student in like three months. | 但这上面说了三个月后我就会成为学生 |
[03:47] | Oh, three months? | 三个月 |
[03:49] | Oh, that’s almost as long as we’ve been having this conversation. | 那几乎和我们这次对话时间一样长了 |
[03:51] | Okay, Zahm Zena. Do we have a beef? | 好 扎姆·泽那 我们之间有纠葛吗 |
[03:54] | Oh, my God, miss? | 我的天 小姐 |
[03:55] | – Okay. Jesus. I’m leaving. – Oh, no, you’re not. | -老天 我走了 -别走 |
[03:58] | Your hair. It’s perfect. | 你的头发 太完美了 |
[04:01] | The curls are so plump yet so light. | 你的卷发丰满却又轻盈 |
[04:05] | Moi? | 我 |
[04:06] | Merci beaucoup, monsieur. | 多谢夸奖 先生 |
[04:08] | I know this is crazy, | 我知道这有点疯狂 |
[04:10] | but would you consider modeling for us? | 但你有兴趣为我们做模特吗 |
[04:13] | Stop. Okay, stop. Is this some sort of perverted prank? | 打住 打住 这是什么变态恶作剧吗 |
[04:15] | Are you in on this — ‘Cause you’ve been a bitch the whole time? | 你是不是也参与了 因为我进来后你就一直很婊 |
[04:17] | I know this is last-minute, but we’re doing a shoot tonight. | 我知道这很突然 但我们今晚会有拍摄 |
[04:23] | You know what? I think that’ll be good. | 应该没问题 |
[04:24] | Perfection — Just like your curls. | 完美 就像你头发一样 |
[04:27] | See you back here at 6:00 — and be camera ready. | 那6点见 记得好好打扮 |
[04:29] | Okay, 6:00 P.M., camera ready. | 好 下午6点 好好打扮 |
[04:32] | Oh, my God, did you see that? That was amazing. | 我的天 你看到了吗 简直太棒了 |
[04:35] | I’m on a call right now. I can’t talk. | 我在打电话 不能说话 |
[04:36] | Okay, something seems very locked up inside of you, | 你内心有东西非常闭塞 |
[04:38] | so when you decide to change your life with therapy, | 等你决定好想通过心理治疗改变你的生活后 |
[04:40] | give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[04:44] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:45] | Like, Lesley, I-I like you so much. | 莱斯利 我很喜欢你 |
[04:48] | We’re just not on the same page. | 我们步调不太一致 |
[04:51] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[04:52] | I do jiu-jitsu and have hobbies. And you… | 我练柔术 有很多爱好 而你 |
[04:55] | You just don’t really feel like an adult yet. | 你好像还没长大一样 |
[04:57] | And I’m sure your life is fun, | 我相信你的生活肯定很有趣 |
[05:00] | but it’s really just kind of a series of wild shenanigans. | 但其实就是一系列疯狂的恶作剧而已 |
[05:07] | Shenanigans? | 恶作剧 |
[05:08] | Your 20s are for… wild “Shenanigans.” | 20岁就是要体验疯狂的恶作剧 |
[05:12] | But aren’t you 30? | 你不是30岁吗 |
[05:15] | Wow, wow. You’re fucking nuts, Lesley! | 你他妈疯了 莱斯利 |
[05:17] | – What?! – Yeah. Yeah, you’re nuts. | -什么 -是的 你疯了 |
[05:18] | I’m just saying that you need to grow up a little bit. | 我只是说你需要成熟一点 |
[05:22] | Mm. Okay. Yeah. No, no, no. Yeah. | 嗯 好的 不不 是的 |
[05:24] | You know what — I write thank-you notes all the time. | 知道吗 我总是会写感谢信 |
[05:27] | And my phone screen isn’t even cracked. | 我的手机屏幕也没有裂 |
[05:29] | And guess what, Lesley? I’m going to a play today. | 对了 莱斯利 我今天要去看话剧 |
[05:30] | – I’m going to a matinée. – Yeah, with Ilana’s parents, | -我要去看日场演出 -嗯 和阿拉娜的父母 |
[05:33] | who, I’m assuming, paid for the tickets. | 我猜是他们买的票吧 |
[05:34] | Actually, you know what, Lesley? I think that we’re done. | 知道吗 莱斯利 我们之间结束了 |
[05:36] | I think that you should get out of my house. | 你应该离开我家 |
[05:39] | Finally on the same page about something. | 我们终于在一件事上达成了一致 |
[05:44] | You know what? Why don’t you take your ugly-ass hat back, too. | 知道吗 把你丑哭的帽子也拿走 |
[05:48] | Fine. I will. | 好啊 |
[05:50] | Of course it looks cute on you. Whatever. God! | 你戴着当然好看了 随便了 天 |
[05:53] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[05:56] | Great. Well, thanks a lot. | 真好 多谢你了 |
[05:57] | Now I do have a crack in my screen, | 现在我屏幕有裂痕了 |
[05:58] | thanks to your stupid boot. | 拜你的傻逼防护罩所赐 |
[05:59] | Oh, did the wig not protect it? | 你的假发没有保护它吗 |
[06:04] | It didn’t. | 是的 |
[06:09] | DevaCurl?! Oh, my freakin’ God, Ilana! | 天神卷发[卷发护理品牌] 天啊 阿拉娜 |
[06:13] | – I know. I know! – You’re gonna be a model. | -我知道 我知道 -你要当模特了 |
[06:15] | I literally could not have done this without you guys. | 没有你们我肯定做不到 |
[06:18] | Also, I got into grad school today. | 还有 我今天被研究生院录取了 |
[06:19] | What? That’s fantastic. | 什么 太棒了 |
[06:21] | DevaCurl! Ah! Oh! I’m coming to the shoot. | 天神卷发 我要来看你拍摄 |
[06:24] | Of course you’re coming. You’re my number-one curl inspo. | 你当然得来了 你是我卷发的头号灵感 |
[06:27] | DevaCurl. | 天神卷发 |
[06:29] | DevaCurl! | 天神卷发 |
[06:31] | Devacu-u-u-u… | 天神卷 |
[06:45] | Lol, NYC. | 笑死了 纽约 |
[06:50] | Yeah. That is adult. | 嗯 成年人就是这样 |
[06:53] | She got the plaid slacks. She got the pink sweater. | 她穿着格子裤 粉红色毛衣 |
[06:55] | She got the tortoise-shell clip, bish. | 还戴着龟甲发夹 |
[06:57] | – Yass! I love it! – Oh, my gosh. Hold on. | -我喜欢 -天啊 等等 |
[06:59] | Is this a grad student? | 这是研究生的装扮吗 |
[07:01] | Oh, well, mm… Yeah. Mm-hmm. Mm! Yes! | 嗯 是的 是的 |
[07:03] | I’m so proud of you, dude. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[07:05] | – Congrats! – Thank you! | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[07:07] | And you must be my sexy professor. | 你一定是我的性感教授了 |
[07:10] | Wow, Lesley is a true monster | 莱斯利真是个怪物 |
[07:12] | if she can break up with you looking like this. | 竟然和这样的你分手 |
[07:14] | Yeah, well… She said I’m not “Adult” enough for her, so — | 嗯 她说我对她来说不够成熟 |
[07:18] | I didn’t realize she was a fucking heinous bitch. | 我之前都没意识到她是个十恶不赦的婊子 |
[07:21] | She smells like fucking shit. | 她身上一股屎臭味 |
[07:23] | She doesn’t smell like shit. | 她没有屎臭味 |
[07:24] | Always hated her — never liked her. | 一直讨厌她 从没喜欢过她 |
[07:25] | Listen, it’s fine, because I have been flooding | 听着 没事 因为我今天 |
[07:27] | my Instagram account with adult-ass pics all day | 在我的Instagram上传了一天我的熟女照 |
[07:30] | so she can see what she’s missing out on. | 好让她看到她错过了什么 |
[07:32] | Wow. I love it. Hence The New Yorker. | 我喜欢 所以你才拿着《纽约客》 |
[07:34] | Hence The New Yorker, indeed. | 所以我拿着《纽约客》 没错 |
[07:37] | Whatever. Enough about Lesley, okay? | 不管了 不说莱斯利了 好吗 |
[07:39] | Okay, so, um… I am scared | 嗯 我很害怕 |
[07:41] | that my brother is leaving the city. | 我弟弟要离开这里了 |
[07:42] | You know, I-I know that he’s obviously going | 我知道他当然会 |
[07:44] | to be the perfect Jewish-Canadian VJ — | 成为完美的加拿大犹太裔电视短片节目主持人 |
[07:46] | I’m sorry. Is your eye okay? | 不好意思 你的眼睛还好吗 |
[07:49] | I’m just going for, like, | 我今天走的是 |
[07:50] | – a structured architectural brow today. – No, no. | -结构化建筑眉毛风 -不不 |
[07:52] | Like, it’s red. It looks really irritated. | 已经红了 看上去像是发炎了 |
[07:54] | Yeah, I got this, like, AC drop in my eye before. | 之前有空调水掉进了我的眼睛 |
[07:56] | It was just, like, air conditioning pre-cum — | 空调分泌物 |
[07:58] | like Ninja Turtle juice. It’s fine. | 就像忍者神龟液体 没事的 |
[08:01] | Is it, though? | 确定吗 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I’ll just flush it out when I cry at the play later. | 待会儿看话剧哭的时候就冲出来了 |
[08:09] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[08:10] | I didn’t tell you the best news of all. | 我忘了给你说最棒的那个消息了 |
[08:14] | Lordy, lordy… ♪ ‘Cause Janet be 40 ♪ | 老天啊老天 珍妮特满40了 |
[08:21] | – What? – Girl, I got scouted… | -什么 -我被选中 |
[08:24] | to model… for Devachan. | 给天神卷发当模特 |
[08:26] | Okay? | 懂吗 |
[08:29] | – This is the Vision Board. – That’s it. | -这就是梦想板 -没错 |
[08:30] | – Yes! – Yes! | -棒 -棒 |
[08:42] | Oh, here she is! | 她来了 |
[08:44] | My star — my DevaCurl star. | 我的明星 我的天神卷发明星 |
[08:49] | No, we had a wild night. | 我们过了疯狂的一晚 |
[08:50] | Eliot, your sister is a DevaCurl hair model! | 艾略特 你姐姐成了天神卷发的发特了 |
[08:54] | I mean, this is really, very exciting | 当模特的事 |
[08:55] | about the modeling, but, please… | 是很令人激动 不过拜托 |
[08:57] | …let us not forget this is Eliot’s special day. | 我们别忘了今天是艾略特的特别日子 |
[09:00] | It is bon voyage to New York. | 要跟纽约说再见了 |
[09:02] | My favorite neighborhood, no less… | 我最爱的街区 当然是 |
[09:04] | the Theater District. | 剧场区 |
[09:05] | Would it kill you to put a smile on your pretty face? | 你笑一笑能死吗 |
[09:07] | You have a simply spectacular smile… | 你的笑容很美 |
[09:10] | – my sweet baby. – Hey, hey, hey, lady. | -我亲爱的宝贝 -嘿 女士 |
[09:12] | You want a picture with my daughter? | 你想和我女儿合影吗 |
[09:13] | She’s a very famous hair model. | 她是个著名发模 |
[09:16] | Can we just go inside, please? | 我们能进去了吗 |
[09:17] | Yeah, you know, we got to cash in on this, El. | 我们得趁机大赚一笔 小艾 |
[09:19] | I mean, one of those whats-their-faces | 有的人的脸 |
[09:21] | is worth, like, a billion dollars. | 价值十亿美元 |
[09:24] | You know, you really should be putting weight on the good foot. | 你应该把重量集中在你的好脚上 |
[09:28] | Yeah, but it’s — I wanted the heel, | 嗯 可是我想有脚后跟 |
[09:30] | so it just, like, works. | 所以这样才行 |
[09:32] | Look at how fast you’re going. Good job. | 看看你走得多快 真棒 |
[09:35] | Hey, girls. | 姑娘们 |
[09:37] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[09:40] | She’s a professional. | 她是专业人士 |
[09:59] | Someone’s making a dank Instagram story. | 有人在拍一个很酷的Instagram故事啊 |
[10:02] | Yes, it’s a story about a grown woman at the theater. | 是的 是关于一个在剧院的女人的故事 |
[10:06] | Theater, yes. | 剧院 棒 |
[10:07] | It’s starting. Damn it. | 开始了 见鬼 |
[10:11] | I’m so sick of this attic! | 我受够了这个阁楼 |
[10:15] | Walk it off, Anne Frank! | 忍着点 安妮·弗兰克 |
[10:24] | Please enjoy a brief intermission. | 请享受短暂的幕间休息 |
[10:27] | They’re gonna win that Tony. | 他们会赢下托尼奖的 |
[10:29] | Oh, my God. Dude… Does your eye stink? | 我的天 姐们 你的眼睛有臭味吗 |
[10:37] | Yeah, it stinks. What’s going — | 嗯 很臭 什么… |
[10:39] | Holy shit! Ilana… | 我操 阿拉娜 |
[10:42] | It smells like prosciutt. | 闻起来像熏火腿 |
[10:43] | You cannot go to the DevaCurl shoot like this. | 你这样没法去给天神卷发拍照 |
[10:45] | You got to go to a doctor right away | 你得立刻去看医生 |
[10:49] | Doctor? I don’t have a “Doctor” “Here.” | 医生 我在这里没有医生 |
[10:51] | Wait, you don’t have a doctor here? | 等等 你在这没有医生 |
[10:52] | No one in the city does. That’s why it’s a cesspool. | 这里没人有 所以才是个化粪池 |
[10:54] | All right, it’s an emergency! Go to the emergency room. | 这是紧急状况 去急诊室 |
[10:56] | – Go to St. Vincent’s. – It’s condos. | -去圣文森特医院 -现在是公寓楼 |
[10:58] | – All right, so Cabrini! – Also condos. | -那就去卡布里尼医疗中心 -也是公寓楼 |
[10:59] | How ’bout that what’s-his-name doctor on Houston St.? | 那休斯顿街上的那个医生 叫什么来着 |
[11:01] | It’s not condos, but it’s a Whole Foods. | 不是公寓楼 但是是全食超市 |
[11:02] | Again, why do you love this city? | 你再说说你为什么喜欢这座城市 |
[11:05] | You got to get an ambulance. | 你得叫救护车 |
[11:06] | You — You smell like a dog’s ass. | 你 你闻起来像狗屁股 |
[11:08] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[11:08] | A dog’s ass. | 狗屁股 |
[11:09] | Dog’s ass — That’s it? | 狗屁股 没错 |
[11:13] | – Dude… – Okay, I know who can cure me. I got this. | -姐们 -嗯 我知道谁能治好我了 交给我 |
[11:15] | Oh, I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[11:17] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[11:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:29] | Hey, can you drive me downtown | 你能送我去下城吗 |
[11:30] | and just weave in and out of traffic very fast? | 快速在车流里穿梭 |
[11:32] | Listen, I’m not a pedicab driver. | 听着 我不是三轮车司机 |
[11:34] | I’m a real estate broker. Read the sign. | 我是房产经纪人 看我的标牌 |
[11:35] | 你需要公寓吗 联系帕姆 | |
[11:36] | Okay, then why do you have a pedicab? | 那你为什么有三轮车 |
[11:38] | It’s the fastest way to get clients | 这样可以以最快速度 |
[11:39] | to apartments for multiple viewings. | 带客户去看公寓 |
[11:42] | You know, I think I-I know you. | 我好像认识你 |
[11:44] | – Are you a cop? – No. | -你是警察吗 -不是 |
[11:46] | But you showed my friend and I an apartment years ago, | 但你在多年前带我和我朋友去看过一间公寓 |
[11:49] | a bunch of shitty apartments. | 一堆破公寓 |
[11:50] | I mean, they were all literal crime scenes. | 全是真的犯罪现场 |
[11:53] | Oh, yeah, crime scene homes are my speciality. | 犯罪现场房是我的专长 |
[11:55] | You know, I got an ex that works in the NYPD. | 我有个前任是纽约警局的 |
[11:57] | He hooks me up. | 他帮我介绍 |
[11:59] | I just give him a hand job once and a while. | 我就偶尔给他打下飞机 |
[12:00] | Okay, since we have a history can I please get a ride? | 既然我们有过交情 你能载我一程吗 |
[12:02] | This is a modeling emergency. | 这是模特紧急状况 |
[12:04] | Look, I’ve been pedaling my butt off all day. | 我今天骑了一天了 |
[12:07] | I mean, look at my feet. | 看看我的脚 |
[12:08] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[12:10] | Wait a minute. Flex that thigh. | 等等 伸缩一下你大腿 |
[12:14] | I can see your short and curlies. | 我能看到你的阴毛 |
[12:16] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[12:18] | Damn. | 我靠 |
[12:19] | There you go. You got it. | 很棒 你可以的 |
[12:21] | You should see your ass from back here. | 你该从我这来看看你的屁股 |
[12:23] | It’s amazing. It looks like a big heart. | 太好看了 就像一颗巨大的心 |
[12:26] | – Thank you, Pam — Move! Scram! – Oh, let’s go! | -谢谢 帕姆 让开 让开 -快 |
[12:29] | We have a medical emergency! | 我们要去看急诊 |
[12:31] | – Look out for the baby — the baby! – Get out of the way! | -小心那婴儿 婴儿 -让开 |
[12:37] | Well, well, well, Lesley. | 哟哟哟 莱斯利 |
[12:40] | One of these babies could’ve been yours. | 你本来也有机会喝到的 |
[12:43] | Shit. | 该死 |
[12:44] | Lighting is terrible in here. | 这里的光线好差 |
[12:46] | Gotta find another light…source. | 得找个别的光源 |
[13:00] | Yes! Daylight. | 很好 日光 |
[13:04] | Here we go. Lesley’s not gonna know what hit her. | 好了 莱斯利一定会震惊的 |
[13:16] | Shenanigans. | 恶作剧 |
[13:21] | Oh, sh– | 该死 |
[13:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:26] | Oh, my God. Yes. | 天 太好了 |
[13:32] | Hello? Somebody? | 喂 有人吗 |
[13:34] | H-Hello? | 喂 |
[13:35] | Abbi? It’s Lesley. | 艾比 我是莱斯利 |
[13:40] | Hey. Lesley. | 嘿 莱斯利 |
[13:45] | What’s up…girl? | 你好吗 |
[13:53] | Okay, I’m sorry. I have to go before you. I’m a model. | 抱歉 我必须比你先进去 我是模特 |
[13:57] | – The doctor’s with a patient! – Yeah, I’m a model. | -医生正在看病 -我是模特 |
[14:01] | S-Stop! | 站住 |
[14:03] | Doctor — Ohh! Sorry. | 医生 抱歉 |
[14:05] | Ilana, I told you — | 阿拉娜 我跟你说了 |
[14:06] | I can not spay-neuter a human, and it is not reversible. | 我不能给人类摘除生殖器 而且这是不可逆的 |
[14:09] | No, I-I Googled that — you were right about it. | 我谷歌过了 你说得没错 |
[14:13] | I’m here about this. | 我来是因为这个 |
[14:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | That looks bad. Have a seat. | 看上去很糟 坐吧 |
[14:20] | Okay, good girl. Good girl. | 真乖 真乖 |
[14:22] | Good — Good girl! | 真乖 |
[14:24] | Well, I actually wanted to apologize to you. | 我是想跟你道歉 |
[14:28] | For before. | 为之前的事 |
[14:29] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[14:31] | Oh, did you see my Instagram? | 你看了我的Instagram吗 |
[14:34] | What? | 什么 |
[14:35] | Never mind. Wh-Wh-What’s up? | 没什么 什么事 |
[14:38] | Look, the truth is, I’m really set in my ways, | 事实是 我总是一成不变 |
[14:43] | and maybe I’m self-sabotaging this whole thing | 或许我是在自我破坏我们的感情 |
[14:46] | because I have a lot of fun with you — | 因为我和你有过很多乐趣 |
[14:49] | shenanigans and all. | 恶作剧什么的 |
[14:51] | I mean, who am I to judge the way you live? | 我有什么资格评判你的生活方式 |
[14:53] | You know, you’re — you’re figuring it out. | 你还在摸索之中 |
[14:58] | Well, thanks — I mean, thank you for saying that. I — | 谢谢 谢谢你这么说 |
[15:02] | You really hurt my feelings this morning. | 你今早真的伤了我的心 |
[15:05] | I know, and I’m so sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[15:08] | Do you think there’s any way that we can try this again? | 你觉得我们还有机会重新来过吗 |
[15:11] | You mean, like, get back together? | 你是说复合吗 |
[15:13] | Yes. I’d really like to keep seeing you, Abbi. | 是的 我还想继续见你 艾比 |
[15:16] | I think you’re great. | 我觉得你很棒 |
[15:17] | Well, I think you’re great, too. I mean, | 我也觉得你很棒 我是说 |
[15:21] | what are you, uh… | 那个你… |
[15:26] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么计划 |
[15:27] | Well, I think I may have a date | 我想我也许会和我的 |
[15:30] | with my very adult, very sexy artist girlfriend. | 成熟性感的艺术女友约会 |
[15:34] | Yeah. I mean, I’m down to… hang. | 嗯 我可以和你聚聚[挂着] |
[15:40] | Before we lock in any logistics… | 在我们制定计划之前 |
[15:43] | I’ve, u-um… | 我 |
[15:46] | gotten myself in a little bit of trouble. | 我遇到了一点麻烦 |
[15:50] | But, uh, I do need — I do need you to call 9-1-1. | 我需要你拨打911 |
[15:54] | – What? – And then you know what? | -什么 -然后呢 |
[15:55] | You pick dinner. It’s totally on you. | 你挑选晚餐 全看你 |
[15:58] | I’m cool with whatever. | 你挑什么我都无所谓 |
[15:59] | Jesus Christ, Abbi. | 老天 艾比 |
[16:02] | You know, I’ve gotten New York City water droplets | 以前还有纽约的水滴 |
[16:04] | in my mouth before, and I was fine. | 滴进我的嘴巴 我也没事 |
[16:06] | I did have bloody stool for a week or two, | 是便血了一两周 |
[16:09] | but that’s pretty typical for me in the summer. | 不过我在夏天经常这样 |
[16:11] | Well, this is conjunctivitis. | 你患了结膜炎 |
[16:13] | – No! – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[16:14] | You cannot get any closer than this to anyone. | 你和他人的距离不能比这更近了 |
[16:16] | Please! I have a photoshoot tonight. | 拜托 我今晚要去拍片 |
[16:18] | What if I’m paired with a curly-haired, | 万一搭档是一个卷发 |
[16:19] | non-binary model, and it’s a love scene? | 非二元性别模特 而我们要拍恋爱场面呢 |
[16:21] | And a little bit of a pinch. | 还会有点疼痛 |
[16:23] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[16:24] | Okay. Hey! Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Okay, so this is gonna clear up my eye | 所以这会治好我的眼睛 |
[16:28] | and make me “Gorgus” for the evening. | 让我晚上”光芒四射” |
[16:29] | No, that’s your third round of Hep B shots. | 不 这是你乙肝疫苗的第三针 |
[16:33] | – You have another one scheduled for next month. – Okay. | -你下个月还要打一针 -好的 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna write you a prescription. | 我会给你开个处方 |
[16:36] | And this is gonna clear your eye up in about two weeks. | 这个会治好你的眼睛 需要大约两周 |
[16:40] | Two fuggin’ weeks?! No, no, no! | 两周 不行 不不 |
[16:42] | Look, honey, I’m a model now, | 听着 亲爱的 我现在是模特了 |
[16:45] | and this here is my money maker. | 这是我的摇钱树 |
[16:46] | Don’t you have something quicker, like… | 你没有快一点的药吗 |
[16:48] | bovine growth hormone that Madonna shoves up her crack? | 像麦当娜塞进她屁眼的那种牛生长激素 |
[16:51] | I need something that will clear me up tonight. | 我需要今晚就能治好我眼睛的药 |
[16:54] | There is one option. | 有一种方法 |
[16:55] | Work those curls, Mama. | 秀出你的卷发 女神 |
[16:57] | Nasty little duet. Yeah! | 下流点 很好 |
[16:59] | Kinky, kinky. | 重口 重口 |
[17:00] | Give me a…realness. Volume, volume. | 展示你的风貌 发量 发量 |
[17:03] | Yes. Work it, Mama. Yeah, Shirley Temple. | 棒 好样的 棒 秀兰·邓波儿 |
[17:06] | Now lose the glasses, baby. | 把墨镜摘了 |
[17:11] | Uh — Cut the music! | 音乐关掉 |
[17:13] | What’s with the patch? What is this? | 眼罩怎么回事 什么情况 |
[17:16] | Today I’m serving, um… | 今天我要呈现的是 |
[17:17] | “Kill Bill” Realness. | 《杀死比尔》风 |
[17:19] | Yeah, more like Bob Costas realness. | 更像是鲍伯·科斯塔斯风 |
[17:22] | Lose the patch. | 把眼罩摘了 |
[17:23] | You don’t want to see what’s under here. | 你不会想看到下面的样子的 |
[17:26] | Well, then the shoot’s over. | 那拍摄就结束 |
[17:27] | Whoa, whoa. What’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[17:28] | Uh, and who are you? | 你是谁 |
[17:30] | – I’m the manager/mother. – Stop it. | -我是经纪人兼母亲 -等等 |
[17:33] | Your curls make your daughter’s curls look like trash. | 你的卷发让你女儿的卷发看上去就像垃圾 |
[17:36] | The rare triple helix — the Holy Grail of curls. | 罕见的三螺旋 卷发中的圣杯 |
[17:40] | You must sleep sitting up. | 你肯定是坐着睡的 |
[17:41] | Of course I do, I’m not an animal. | 当然 我又不是动物 |
[17:43] | This is really last minute, but we’re totally in a bind. | 这真的很突然 但我们遇到了困难 |
[17:47] | You could save the day. | 你可以力挽狂澜 |
[17:53] | You own everything. | 你拥有一切 |
[17:55] | Louis Vuitton, CHANEL. | LV 香奈儿 |
[17:58] | All right… Yaas! Slay Curl Kween! | 棒呆了 秒杀全场 卷发女王 |
[18:07] | “The cast is electric”? | “演员令人心醉神迷” |
[18:09] | What an idiot. | 真够蠢的 |
[18:20] | 小艾 这就是我跟你说的那个 科罗拉多艺术中心 晚点再闻你 多娜 | |
[19:04] | Okay, so this psycho dumped you a second time in one day | 这个疯子在一天之内甩了你两次 |
[19:08] | while you’re hanging between two buildings, | 而你正悬挂在两栋楼之间 |
[19:11] | two stories above concrete? | 离地两层楼 |
[19:13] | – This bitch is a menace. – Right? | -这贱人真可恶 -是吧 |
[19:15] | But then there was, like, this fire woman that was rescuing me. | 然后一个女消防员来救我 |
[19:18] | She was, like, carrying me down, and I was, like… | 她抬我下去 而我 |
[19:23] | “Who are you?” Like, she was hot. | “你是谁” 她很性感 |
[19:25] | – Yas. – It’s cool that I can see that now. | -不错 -我现在能看到了真酷 |
[19:28] | I mean, the female form — God’s hottest creation. | 女性形态 上帝最性感的创造 |
[19:32] | Oh, yeah — “Made in Her image.” | 是的 “照她的形象做的” |
[19:33] | – Hmm? – It’s a Catholic thing. | -什么 -这是天主教 |
[19:37] | Man, I’m just so bummed my modeling career is over before it started. | 我就是很难过我的模特事业还没开始就已结束 |
[19:40] | But my mom was incredible. | 但我妈太赞了 |
[19:44] | She slayed. I got to show you. | 她惊艳全场 我得给你看看 |
[19:46] | Oh, my God. She posted all about it. | 天 她发了好多状态 |
[19:48] | Who’s that? Huh? | 那是谁 |
[19:50] | Eliot. | 艾略特 |
[19:52] | God, everybody’s moving away, huh? | 人人都在离去 |
[19:56] | But not the most important one. | 但是最重要的人并没有 |
[19:59] | The most important person… | 我生命中 |
[20:01] | …of my life. | 最重要的人 |
[20:03] | I’d give everybody else up. | 我愿意放弃其他所有人 |
[20:07] | Show me — Why don’t you show me pictures of your mom, | 给我看看你妈的照片 |
[20:09] | – ’cause I didn’t see it. – Yeah, I didn’t even give it to ya. | -我还没看到 -我还没给你看 |
[20:10] | Here. | 看吧 |
[20:11] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[20:14] | I’m like, “Go, girl! | 我一直在说 “加油” |
[20:16] | Slay, girl. Work it, girl. | 秒杀 秀出来 |
[20:18] | Covergirl! Slay, Mama!” | 封面女郎 秒杀 妈 |
[20:20] | – Covergirl! – Covergirl! | -封面女郎 -封面女郎 |
[20:21] | – Be the curl. – Covergirl! | -卷出自己 -封面女郎 |
[20:23] | Covergirl! | 封面女郎 |
[20:24] | – Covergirl. – Covergirl. | -封面女郎 -封面女郎 |
[20:25] | Covergirl! | 封面女郎 |
[20:26] | – Covergirl. – Covergirl. | -封面女郎 -封面女郎 |
[20:27] | Devachan. | 天神卷发 |
[20:28] | – Covergirl. – Covergirl. | -封面女郎 -封面女郎 |
[20:29] | – Covergirl! – Ow! Dude! | -封面女郎 -好痛 |
[20:31] | Ooh. Sorry. I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |