时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Oh, hey. Hi. | 好啊 |
[00:23] | Were you — Were you watching me sleep? | 你在看我睡觉吗 |
[00:26] | No, I was watching you try to breathe. | 没 我是在看你呼吸 |
[00:28] | I think you have a — a badly deviated septum. | 你的鼻中隔偏曲有点严重 |
[00:31] | But it’s a damn cute deviated septum. | 不过很可爱 |
[00:34] | Aw, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:36] | I got you something. | 我给你买了样东西 |
[00:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:39] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[00:42] | Open it. | 打开 |
[00:46] | Ah, it’s a — it’s a little yellow hat. | 是一顶黄色帽子 |
[00:49] | Try it on. | 戴上试试 |
[00:50] | Oh, I-I’d love to try it on. | 我很乐意 |
[00:57] | I love this. | 我喜欢 |
[00:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:00] | Yes. Perfect. | 是的 完美 |
[01:03] | I mean, do you think it fits? | 你觉得合适吗 |
[01:05] | Definitely. Does it feel loose? | 当然 你觉得松吗 |
[01:06] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道怎么形容 |
[01:08] | Well, you can always put a bobby pin in | 你可以用发夹 |
[01:09] | to keep it in place, like they do with the, um… | 把它固定住 他们戴那个啥来着也是这样做的 |
[01:13] | – Yarmulkes? – Yes. | -犹太圆顶小帽 -对 |
[01:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[01:16] | Why do you know that word? | 你怎么知道这词 |
[01:17] | I’m — I’m Jewish. | 我 我是犹太人 |
[01:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:23] | No. I’m — I’m 100% Jewish. | 我百分百是犹太人 |
[01:26] | Well, you are funny. | 你真好笑 |
[01:39] | Mommy! My Genes&Me results came! | 妈 我的基因检测结果出来了 |
[01:42] | Okay, I am… | 我是 |
[01:45] | 100% Ashkenazi Jew. | 百分百的德系犹太人 |
[01:46] | Yeah, no shit. Ever seen a mirror? | 废话 有照过镜子吗 |
[01:49] | Okay. We have history of anxiety. Check. | 嗯 我们有焦虑史 对 |
[01:52] | – Poor eyesight. – Check. | -近视 -对 |
[01:54] | – IBS. – Yeah, well… | -肠易激综合症 -嗯 |
[01:56] | Tay-Sachs disease. | 泰-萨克斯病 |
[01:57] | Cystic fibrosis. Fragile X syndrome. | 囊性纤维化 脆性X染色体综合征 |
[01:58] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[02:00] | Let me tell you something, honey. | 我跟你说 亲爱的 |
[02:01] | I could’ve told you all of that | 这些我都可以告诉你 |
[02:02] | without your selling your medical history to the government. | 根本不需要你把你的病史卖给政府 |
[02:05] | What — What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[02:07] | Google owns your DNA, you naive little bitch! | 谷歌拥有了你的DNA 你个天真的蠢货 |
[02:14] | Well, I’m gonna write all about this | 我要在我的研究生个人论文里 |
[02:15] | for my grad school personal essay. | 对此进行长篇大论 |
[02:17] | Endophenotypes: | 内在表型 |
[02:18] | – The Genetic Inheritance of Mental Disorders.” – Yikes! | -精神疾病的遗传 -噗 |
[02:22] | Okay, what else does this have to teach me abo– | 这个还能教会我什么 |
[02:27] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:28] | Oh, my God!! | 我的天 |
[02:30] | – Abbi. – What? | -艾比 -什么 |
[02:32] | Well, I just found out | 我刚发现 |
[02:34] | that I have the richest history a millennial Jew can have. | 我有着千禧年犹太人里最丰富的历史 |
[02:37] | I’m related… * to a Holocaust survivor * | 我跟*一个犹太人大屠杀幸存者有血缘关系* |
[02:50] | Dude, this is incredible. | 姐们 这太棒了 |
[02:51] | There’s so few left. There’s, like, none. | 就没剩几个了 一个都不剩 |
[02:53] | I know, and I’m 16th cousins | 是啊 我是一个 |
[02:55] | with one who lives in Manhattan! | 住在曼哈顿的幸存者的16代表亲 |
[02:57] | – We have to go right the now. – Okay. | -我们必须马上过去 -好 |
[03:00] | Dope, because I know that I can | 酷 因为我知道我可以 |
[03:01] | learn so much about my history or whatever, | 学到很多关于我的历史 |
[03:02] | but also about our shared mental illness. | 以及我们共有的精神病 |
[03:05] | Maybe I should get my DNA tested. | 或许我该去检测我的DNA |
[03:07] | I could be related to a Holocaust survivor, too. | 我可能也和犹太人大屠杀幸存者有关系 |
[03:09] | Who, a guard? | 谁 卫兵吗 |
[03:10] | Come on, Ilana. | 拜托 阿拉娜 |
[03:12] | I don’t mean a full-on Nazi. | 我不是说彻头彻尾的纳粹 |
[03:13] | I mean like a Polish soldier who looked the other way. | 可能是一个睁一只眼闭一只眼的波兰士兵 |
[03:15] | I am Jewish. | 我是犹太人 |
[03:17] | Yeah, emphasis on the “ish.” Come on. Let’s go. | 重点是”像犹太人” 我们走吧 |
[03:20] | So what are we doing, the Q or the F? | 我们坐哪条线 Q线还是F线 |
[03:23] | What da hat? | 什么帽子 |
[03:24] | Oh, this? Lesley got it for me. | 这个 莱斯利送我的 |
[03:26] | She saw it and thought of me. | 她看到后就想到了我 |
[03:28] | It’s cute, right? I’m just giving it a go. We’ll see. | 可爱吧 我要试试戴出门 看看什么效果 |
[03:31] | Brave. | 勇气可嘉 |
[03:40] | Yeah, so she was just, like, out and saw it in a store | 她在外面逛 在一家店里看到了 |
[03:44] | and — and thought of me. | 然后就想到了我 |
[03:47] | And… | 然后 |
[03:48] | we think she likes you, right? | 她应该是喜欢你 对吧 |
[03:50] | Yeah. Yeah, I mean… | 嗯 嗯 我是说 |
[03:52] | I think she really likes me. | 我觉得她真的喜欢我 |
[03:54] | I’m — I — I really like her, too. | 我 我也很喜欢她 |
[03:58] | So, you’re a hat girl now? | 你现在喜欢戴帽子了 |
[04:00] | I mean — I mean, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[04:02] | Is that, um… a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[04:06] | I’m just — I’m surprised. | 我只是 我很惊讶 |
[04:08] | You know, you’ve — you’ve never expressed any interest in hats. | 你从没表现出你对帽子有兴趣 |
[04:12] | I watch your eyes when we walk, when we talk. | 我们走路说话的时候我会盯着你的眼睛 |
[04:14] | You’ve never even looked at a hat. | 你从没看过任何帽子 |
[04:16] | Well, I mean, I guess I never really considered them. | 大概我以前从没考虑过吧 |
[04:19] | – Right. – But Lesley bought it for me, | -嗯 -但是莱斯利给我买了 |
[04:22] | so I’m I’m gonna give it a try. | 所以我打算试试 |
[04:23] | One last thing — | 最后一件事 |
[04:24] | Do you think you’re gonna be a hat person | 你觉得你余生 |
[04:25] | for the rest of your life? | 都会戴帽子吗 |
[04:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:30] | Are we talking about hats? | 我们是在聊帽子吗 |
[04:31] | Yeah. We’re talking about hats. | 当然 我们在聊帽子 |
[04:37] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:38] | We are here to visit my very dear, sweet, | 我们是来探访我亲爱的 |
[04:41] | and close 16th cousin Saul Borowitz. | 16代表亲索尔·波洛维茨 |
[04:45] | Oh, fantastic. He’ll be so happy to have visitors. | 真好 他会很开心有人来看望他的 |
[04:48] | Can I have your licenses? | 能出示下你们的驾照吗 |
[04:49] | – And you’ll get your licenses back when you leave. – Great. | -离开的时候可以取回 -好的 |
[04:53] | You can take him to the commissary, | 你们可以带他去小卖部 |
[04:55] | or any of the communal areas on the third floor. | 或者三楼的任何公用地方 |
[04:58] | – Thank you. – He’s in Room 11B. | -谢谢 -他在11B房间 |
[05:00] | – Thank you. – Thanks so much. | -谢谢 -非常感谢 |
[05:02] | – Do not leave the third floor. – Okay. | -别离开三楼 -好 |
[05:16] | Maybe he’s hard of hearing. | 或许他听力不好 |
[05:23] | Should we just try to go in? | 我们要直接进去吗 |
[05:24] | Let me try something first. | 我先试试别的方法 |
[05:30] | Looks like I’m the magician even though | 看来我才是魔术师 尽管 |
[05:31] | you’re the one wearing that hat. | 戴帽子的人是你 |
[05:34] | Okay, I think the door was just unlocked. | 门根本没锁吧 |
[05:40] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[05:42] | Saul Borowitz? I’m your 16th cousin Ilana Wexler. | 索尔·波洛维茨 我是你16代表亲阿拉娜·韦克斯勒 |
[05:45] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:46] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:48] | No! | 不 |
[05:50] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[05:51] | No. | 不 |
[05:53] | Oh, God. I knew I shouldn’t have stopped at Sephora | 我的天 我就知道来这的路上 |
[05:55] | before I came here! | 不该去丝芙兰的 |
[05:57] | I’m gonna cover his face up. This is too weird. | 我要遮住他的脸 这太怪了 |
[06:00] | – Gotcha! – Oh, my God. | -骗到你们了吧 -我的天 |
[06:03] | Works every time. | 每次都成功 |
[06:05] | You know, you must be one of those Genes&Me kids. | 你肯定是做了基因检测吧 |
[06:07] | I can see the resemblance. Look. | 我能看出我们的相似点 看 |
[06:09] | That’s me as a horny teenager. | 那是我青少年时期性欲旺盛的样子 |
[06:12] | See the hair? | 看到那头发了吗 |
[06:14] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[06:15] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[06:17] | Great fun, huh? | 很有意思吧 |
[06:19] | Yes. Wild. Wild. | 是的 很疯狂 |
[06:21] | Very scary. | 吓死人了 |
[06:22] | So, like I said, I’m Ilana. | 我刚才说了 我是阿拉娜 |
[06:24] | And this is my, um… | 这是我的 |
[06:26] | Oh, God. She’s my everything. | 天 她是我的一切 |
[06:27] | But, you know what, I’ll just boil it down to soulmate. | 我就归结为灵魂伴侣好了 |
[06:29] | Let’s — Let’s just leave it at soulmate. | 嗯 就灵魂伴侣 |
[06:30] | I’m Abbi. | 我是艾比 |
[06:32] | Nice to meet you both. | 很高兴认识你们俩 |
[06:33] | So, Saul, I’m applying to graduate school, | 索尔 我在申请研究生 |
[06:35] | and I’m writing my personal essay about inherited trauma. | 我要写关于遗传性创伤的个人论文 |
[06:38] | For example, I experience anxiety diarrhea | 比如 我每天会经历 |
[06:42] | three to eight times daily. | 三到八次焦虑性腹泻 |
[06:45] | Now, do you think that somatic expression | 你觉得这个身体反应 |
[06:48] | tracks back to your horrific experience somehow, for sure? | 跟你那恐怖的经历有关吗 |
[06:54] | No. | 不 |
[06:57] | I’m gonna write “possible connection.” | 那我就写”可能有联系” |
[07:00] | Okay. So, tell me everything. | 告诉我一切 |
[07:01] | I want to hear about mental illness history, | 我想了解精神病史 |
[07:03] | stories from the old country, Nazi shit, anything. | 先人故乡 纳粹等等的故事 |
[07:07] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[07:09] | I’ll tell you everything — the whole family, relatives, everything — | 我会告诉你一切 整个家庭 亲戚 一切 |
[07:11] | if you’ll take me out of here for a little while. | 只要你带我离开这儿一会儿 |
[07:14] | I’ve been cooped up here so long, and you know what? | 我被困在这里好久了 知道吗 |
[07:17] | The food here is horse shit. | 这里的食物比屎还难吃 |
[07:19] | Well, the woman downstairs said we could take you | 楼下那个女人说我们可以带你去 |
[07:21] | wherever you want on this floor. | 这层楼的任何地方 |
[07:22] | Ah, come on. It’s so strict down there. | 拜托 楼下太严肃了 |
[07:24] | I-I’m sorry, Saul. We can’t. | 抱歉 索尔 我们做不到 |
[07:26] | I mean, we’re just following orders. | 我们也是听命行事 |
[07:30] | Well, I’ve heard that one before. | 不是第一次听到这句话了 |
[07:33] | Okay, okay. We’re getting you out of here right now! | 好好 我们这就带你走 |
[07:38] | Yes! | 棒 |
[07:41] | Oh, uh… this guy had an accident. | 这人出了点事故 |
[07:43] | Shit was everywhere. We gotta get rid of the rug. | 到处都是屎 我们得扔掉他的地毯 |
[07:45] | Yep. We’re doing it. | 我们真的这么做了 |
[07:47] | Getting him out! | 带他出去 |
[07:53] | Okay. I got — I can’t do this anymore. | 好 我 我抬不动了 |
[07:55] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Okay. Ready? | 等等 等等 准备好了吗 |
[07:56] | – Alright. – Okay. Oh. | -好 -好 |
[07:57] | – Shit! – Shit! God… | -该死 -靠 老天 |
[07:59] | – Saul! – Saul! Are you okay?! | -索尔 -索尔 你还好吗 |
[08:00] | Great work, girls. | 好样的 姑娘们 |
[08:03] | Smell that New York air. | 闻闻这纽约的空气 |
[08:05] | It’s like garbage. I love it! | 就像垃圾 我喜欢 |
[08:07] | Oh, come on. | 扶我起来 |
[08:10] | So let’s get you some real food | 我们带你去吃点真正的食物 |
[08:11] | and get into some real family history. | 然后谈谈真正的家族史 |
[08:13] | For example, I want to know — | 比如 我想知道 |
[08:14] | were your parents mentally ill, like mine? | 你父母和我父母一样有精神病吗 |
[08:16] | Listen — Before we get to that… | 听着 在那之前 |
[08:18] | – Yeah? – …could you guys take me to a shoemaker? | -嗯 -你们能带我去找个鞋匠吗 |
[08:20] | – Of course, Saul. – Good. | -当然了 索尔 -很好 |
[08:23] | We’ll do you one better. | 给你买双更好的 |
[08:30] | Ooh! That looks so nice. | 看着真不错 |
[08:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:34] | Okay, Saul, now that I’ve got you in pleasure, | 好了 索尔 你现在开心了 |
[08:37] | interview question number one — | 采访第一问 |
[08:39] | what does post-traumatic stress disorder mean to you? | 创伤后应激障碍对你来说意味着什么 |
[08:41] | Look, they have high tops. I’ll be right back. | 看 他们有高帮鞋 我马上回来 |
[08:45] | He is too cute. | 他太可爱了 |
[08:48] | You hear him — | 你听他 |
[08:51] | What? | 怎么 |
[08:51] | I’m just sending a selfie to Leslie. | 我在给莱斯利发自拍 |
[08:53] | Cute. I just, um… | 棒 我只是 |
[08:57] | I forgot about, uh… you know, uh… | 我忘了 你懂的 |
[09:03] | Girls! | 姑娘们 |
[09:04] | I found it — a dope-ass pair. | 我找到了 一双酷炫的鞋子 |
[09:09] | I love these shoes. | 我爱这双鞋 |
[09:11] | – I love them, too. – They look amazing on you. – Really. | -我也爱 -你穿着很好看 -真的 |
[09:13] | – You hungry? Where do you want to eat? – What about Red Hook? | -你饿吗 你想去哪吃 -红钩区如何 |
[09:17] | Red Hook is kind of hard to get to, right? | 去红钩区有点麻烦 |
[09:18] | – Well, we can always take the — – Shut up, Saul! | -我们可以坐 -闭嘴 索尔 |
[09:25] | What, dude? | 怎么了 姐们 |
[09:28] | Alan motherfucking Cumming. | 他妈的艾伦·卡明 |
[09:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[09:32] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[09:33] | – Alan Cumming! – Saul! | -艾伦·卡明 -索尔 |
[09:35] | Alan Cumming — the magical, pansexual, | 艾伦·卡明 迷人 泛性恋 |
[09:37] | New York City party boi-nymph in the beautiful flesh! | 纽约派对男神本尊 |
[09:40] | I have chills. | 我起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[09:41] | Okay, should we follow him? | 我们要跟踪他吗 |
[09:43] | I mean, I think we have to. | 必须的啊 |
[09:44] | What? I’m starving! | 什么 我饿死了 |
[09:46] | Okay, it is not about you right now, honey. | 现在你不是重点 亲爱的 |
[09:47] | Saul, we’re talking about Alan Cumming | 索尔 我们说的可是艾伦·卡明 |
[09:49] | from — from “Romy and Michelle,” | 出演过《阿珠与阿花》 |
[09:51] | from “The Anniversary Party,” from “The Good Wife,” | 《今夜狂欢心事多》《傲骨贤妻》 |
[09:52] | from “Spice World” fame, Saul. | 《天旋地转》 索尔 |
[09:55] | I mean, Alan Cumming created his own perfume line called “Cumming.” | 艾伦·卡明有自己的香水品牌叫做卡明[射精] |
[09:59] | Is that LOL genie or what? | 这不是天才是什么 |
[10:00] | I’m wearing it right now. | 我现在喷的就是它 |
[10:02] | Saul, I swear to Adonai, | 索尔 我向上帝发誓 |
[10:05] | whatever Alan Cumming has in store for today, | 不管艾伦·卡明今天要做什么 |
[10:07] | – you will be titillated by it. – Yes. | -一定会撩拨到你的 -是的 |
[10:08] | He represents the real New York, okay? | 他代表真正的纽约 懂吗 |
[10:10] | The — The pre-9/11, pre-“Sex in the City,” | 911之前 《欲望都市》之前 |
[10:12] | Basquiat, Keith Haring New York. | 巴斯奎特 凯斯·哈林时代的纽约 |
[10:14] | The only Haring I’m interested in is pickled herring. | 我现在唯一感兴趣的”哈林”是腌鲱鱼 |
[10:17] | And as soon as we can get to that, I am fine. | 只要我们能尽快吃到它 我就不介意 |
[10:19] | – Okay. You got yourself a deal. – We’ll do it. | -好 就这么定了 -没问题 |
[10:21] | – Let’s go, let’s go. Let’s go. – We’ll make it happen. All right! | -我们走 -我们会满足你的 |
[10:22] | – Come on, Saul. We gotta catch up with him. – Hurry it up. | -快 索尔 我们要赶上他 -快 |
[10:27] | – Alright. – Alright. We’re gonna catch up. | -好 -好 我们要追上了 |
[10:29] | – Giddy-up, Saul! Come on! – We got it, Saul. | -快 索尔 -我们可以的 索尔 |
[10:31] | – Shit, shit! – Here we go. | -靠 靠 -来了 |
[10:32] | – We’re losing him. – Okay. Alright. We got — | -要跟丢了 -好的 我们要 |
[10:35] | – Drag brunch! – Drag brunch! | -变装皇后早午餐 -变装皇后早午餐 |
[10:37] | – We must! – We must! – We must? | -必须去 -必须去 -必须去 |
[10:38] | – We must! – We must! | -必须去 -必须去 |
[10:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:40] | – Come on, brother! – Here we go. | -快点 兄弟 -我们来了 |
[11:29] | Yes! | 棒 |
[11:31] | Can I take your order, baby? | 要点餐吗 宝贝 |
[11:32] | Yes. Can I get a coffee with a side of you? | 好 我能要一杯有你一侧的咖啡吗 |
[11:36] | Sau-ul. | 索尔啊 |
[11:37] | Looks like I got a fresh one, mm-hmm? | 来了个新人呀 |
[11:40] | – I love this place. – Thank you. | -我爱这里 -谢谢 |
[11:42] | And I love money, so make sure y’all tip, okay? | 我爱钱 记得给我小费哦 |
[11:45] | – Yes. – I’ll be back, doll. | -好 -马上回来 宝贝 |
[11:46] | Okay. Love it. | 嗯 爱死了 |
[11:53] | That was good. | 好吃 |
[11:54] | Oh, my God, Ilana. He’s at the bar. | 天啊 阿拉娜 他在吧台 |
[12:00] | – We have to go pay our respects. – Yes. Okay. | -我们得去表示敬意 -嗯 好 |
[12:02] | – Let’s vape and loosen up a little bit. – Okay. Thanks. | -我们吸点电子烟放松下 -好 谢谢 |
[12:09] | Oh, Saul, this is a marijuana pen. | 索尔 这是大麻电子烟 |
[12:10] | Ooh, sorry. You probably don’t want that. | 抱歉 你可能并不想要 |
[12:13] | Why shouldn’t I get high? | 我为什么不能嗨 |
[12:17] | – Yeah, go for it. – Get ripped, ‘cuz. | -吸吧 -爽一下 表亲 |
[12:22] | You can’t get off unless you cough! | 要想爽就得咳 |
[12:24] | That’s for damn sure. | 没错 |
[12:27] | Conga time! | 康加舞时间 |
[12:30] | Ooh, come on, girls. | 来吧 姑娘们 |
[12:32] | Oh, my gosh, Abbi, his friend just left him, | 天 艾比 他朋友走了 |
[12:33] | leaving him all alone at the bar. | 他现在一个人在吧台 |
[12:35] | Oh, my God. It’s now or never, dude. Come on. | 天 机不可失时不再来 快 |
[12:55] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[12:56] | Hi. | 你好 |
[12:59] | Mr. Cumming, um… | 卡明先生 |
[13:01] | we just want to say how big of fans we are. | 我们就是想说我们是你的忠实粉丝 |
[13:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:07] | Thank you so much for bringing us here today. | 谢谢你今天带我们到这来 |
[13:11] | For bringing you? | 带你们 |
[13:11] | We followed you for, like, 13 blocks. | 我们跟着你走了13个街区 |
[13:13] | Cool. | 酷 |
[13:15] | – It’s really cool. – It is cool. I think it’s kind of cool. | -真的很酷 -是的 我觉得很酷 |
[13:18] | So you’re a couple? | 你们是一对吗 |
[13:19] | No. | 不 |
[13:20] | We’re just best friends forever. | 我们是最好的朋友 |
[13:22] | Oh, it’s just… the hat. | 我看你戴着帽子 |
[13:24] | No, we actually just brought Ilana’s 16th cousin, | 不 我们带来了阿拉娜的16代表亲 |
[13:27] | uh, ’cause he’s a Holocaust survivor. | 因为他是犹太人大屠杀幸存者 |
[13:29] | Oh, really? That’s incredible. | 是吗 真好 |
[13:30] | – My cousin. – We really need to cherish our elders | -我表亲 -我们需要珍惜我们的长辈 |
[13:34] | and hear their stories. | 听他们的故事 |
[13:35] | You want to meet him? | 你想见见他吗 |
[13:36] | – Sure. – Yeah, he’s here. | -当然 -他就在这儿 |
[13:38] | You’ve got to meet my 16th cousin, Alan Cumming. | 你一定要见我的16代表亲 艾伦·卡明 |
[13:40] | – He’s great. – He’s right over there. | -他很棒 -他就在那 |
[13:43] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[13:46] | – Abbi, look! – No! | -艾比 看 -不 |
[13:47] | Saul! No! | 索尔 不 |
[13:54] | – Saul! – Saul! | -索尔 -索尔 |
[13:56] | – Saul! – Saul! | -索尔 -索尔 |
[13:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:00] | – He’s gone for ever! – Okay, okay. | -他永远地离开了 -等等 |
[14:03] | Dude, we’ll just see where the bus stops next. | 我们去看看公车下一站是哪 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:11] | I can’t read a bus map. | 我不会看公车地图 |
[14:12] | No, me either. Okay. | 我也不会 |
[14:13] | We cannot be losing Holocaust survivors! | 我们现在不能失去大屠杀幸存者 |
[14:15] | Not now that the world is gaining Nazis somehow! | 尤其是现在纳粹越来越多 |
[14:17] | Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好 冷静 冷静 |
[14:19] | Where would a Holocaust survivor go? | 大屠杀幸存者会去哪里 |
[14:22] | Okay, okay. Think, think, think. | 嗯 好好想想 |
[14:23] | Um, pickled herring. Um… | 腌鲱鱼 |
[14:26] | Zabar’s! | 萨巴商店 |
[14:27] | Yes! | 对 |
[14:28] | Shit! My hat, dude! | 该死 我的帽子 |
[14:29] | – Leave the hat! – No! | -别管帽子了 -不 |
[14:31] | It’s not that simple! | 没那么简单 |
[14:38] | To the mayo-based salads. | 去蛋黄酱沙拉那 |
[14:40] | Saul? Saul Borowitz? | 索尔 索尔·波洛维茨 |
[14:43] | Oh, excuse me, excuse me. | 打扰下 打扰下 |
[14:44] | Have you seen an elderly gentleman, | 你有看到一个年长的绅士吗 |
[14:46] | like yay high? | 大概这么高 |
[14:49] | He’s also very high as in stoned. | 同时也嗑嗨了 |
[14:51] | – Oh, he’s also wearing brightly colored LeBron high tops. – Yes. | -他还穿着亮色勒布朗高帮鞋 -对 |
[14:55] | I don’t think so. Sorry. | 没看到 抱歉 |
[14:57] | Shit. | 靠 |
[14:58] | – Okay. Maybe we check down here — – Wait, Ilana. | -要不我们去那边看看 -等等 阿拉娜 |
[15:00] | Okay. Um, I’m never up here, | 我从没来过这儿 |
[15:02] | and — and the babka is insane. | 巴布卡蛋糕很好吃 |
[15:05] | We got to get some while we’re here. | 既然都来了一定要买一点 |
[15:06] | I will get some whitefish salad. | 我买点白鲑沙拉 |
[15:08] | Hey, can I get a pound of whitefish salad please? | 能给我一磅的白鲑沙拉吗 |
[15:10] | And we’ll take that to go. We’re kind of in a hurry. Thank you. | 打包带走 我们很急 谢谢 |
[15:12] | Okay, dude. Where else would a Holocaust survivor go? | 姐们 大屠杀幸存者还会去哪里 |
[15:23] | Wow, we really got lost in there. | 我们在里面逛了好久 |
[15:26] | Well, you can’t rush through. | 参观急不得 |
[15:28] | No, no. | 我知道 |
[15:29] | – The resilience of the Jewish people is just astounding. – Yeah. | -犹太人的不屈实在是太震撼了 -嗯 |
[15:32] | We got to keep educating ourselves, you know. | 我们得一直教育我们自己 |
[15:35] | – Truly never forget. – Never forget. | -寸心不忘 -寸心不忘 |
[15:38] | – Shit! – Saul! | -该死 -索尔 |
[15:39] | Oh, my God. Idiots! | 我的天 我们真蠢 |
[15:42] | Saul?! Saul?! | 索尔 索尔 |
[15:45] | Okay, where else might an old Jew go? | 一个犹太佬人还会去哪 |
[15:49] | A sale. | 打折 |
[15:50] | – Genius. Jew magnet! – Yes! | -天才 犹太磁铁[吸引犹太人的地方] -没错 |
[15:57] | Just can’t pass up a sale like that. | 这样的打折怎能错过 |
[15:58] | No, I mean, you find the best stuff | 是啊 好东西 |
[16:00] | – when you’re not looking. – That’s right. | -往往都是无意中发现的 -对 |
[16:01] | I mean, we weren’t trying to shop. | 我们并没有想购物 |
[16:02] | – We had to. – We had to. | -我们不得不去 -不得不去 |
[16:04] | You don’t find great clothes. Great clothes find you. | 你找不到好看的衣服 而是好看的衣服找到你 |
[16:06] | – Exactly. – Damn it! Saul! | – 没错 -该死 索尔 |
[16:07] | Oh, my God. What is wrong with us? | 天 我们这是怎么了 |
[16:09] | I don’t know. I think we smoked too much weed. | 我不知道 可能是我们抽了太多大麻 |
[16:10] | We got to go back to the assisted living facility. | 我们得回到护理院 |
[16:12] | It’s getting late, it’s getting dark. | 时间不早了 天色渐晚 |
[16:14] | Yeah, you’re right. Also we need our licenses. | 你说得对 而且我们还得去拿驾照 |
[16:15] | – Good point. – Geez. | -没错 -天啊 |
[16:31] | Hi… | 你好 |
[16:32] | Doris. | 多丽丝 |
[16:34] | There’s no delicate way to put this, but, um… | 不知该如何开口 但是 |
[16:40] | we lost Saul, and we can’t find him, | 我们弄丢了索尔 找不到他了 |
[16:43] | and we looked all over, | 我们找遍了各处 |
[16:45] | all the over, and we can’t find him, | 到处都找了 就是找不到 |
[16:46] | and we’re really, really, really sorry. | 我们非常非常抱歉 |
[16:52] | No disrespect. | 无意冒犯 |
[16:54] | He’s at Ikea. | 他在宜家 |
[16:56] | – What? – How do you — How do you know that? | -什么 -你 你怎么知道 |
[16:57] | When he breaks out, he always goes to IKEA. | 他每次逃出去都会去宜家 |
[17:00] | That’s what he does. | 他就爱去那 |
[17:02] | – That’s hilarious. – …Okay. | -真好笑 -好吧 |
[17:04] | Didn’t I tell you not to leave the third floor with him? | 我不是跟你们说只能带他去三楼吗 |
[17:07] | You did mention that. | 你是说了 |
[17:08] | I didn’t really hear it. | 我没听到 |
[17:09] | I feel like that was more directed to my… | 我以为你是在对我的 |
[17:11] | – friend, to be honest. – Okay. | -朋友说 真的 -好吧 |
[17:14] | Um, so you guys got it from here or… | 所以接下来就你们接手还是 |
[17:18] | And — And — And — And we could just take — | 我们可以 |
[17:22] | We’ll just take our licenses back real quick, | 我们拿回我们的驾照 |
[17:24] | and then we’ll just be like, “Great meeting ya”. | 然后对你说 很高兴认识你 |
[17:28] | No. | 不行 |
[17:32] | Go get him. | 把他找回来 |
[17:33] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[17:35] | Do you think that we can leave our bags — | 我们能把包留在这儿吗 |
[17:37] | Now. | 快去 |
[17:38] | – We’ll take them. – Yeah. | -我们拿上就是 -嗯 |
[17:40] | See you later. | 再见 |
[17:44] | Saul? | 索尔 |
[17:47] | Saul?! | 索尔 |
[17:47] | Oh, my God, Abbi. He’s here. | 天 艾比 他在这 |
[17:49] | Oh, my gosh, Saul, we’ve been looking everywhere for you! | 天 索尔 我们到处找你 |
[17:52] | God! | 天 |
[17:55] | You know, y-you come in for one thing, and — and… | 本来只打算买一样东西 然后 |
[17:58] | Like your cousin, the Holocaust survivor. | 就像你表亲 大屠杀幸存者 |
[18:03] | Before you take me back, | 在你们带我回去之前 |
[18:04] | how about some Swedish meatballs? | 我们去吃点瑞典肉丸吧 |
[18:08] | Mm. I mean, you know I’m in. | 我很乐意 |
[18:10] | You can leave the hat in the cart. | 你可以把帽子留在推车里 |
[18:22] | – These are so good. – Told ya. | -好好吃 -我就说吧 |
[18:25] | So what’s up with the IKEA fetish, Saul? | 你怎么这么喜欢宜家 索尔 |
[18:28] | Well… | 这个 |
[18:30] | when I escaped from the camp, | 我从集中营里逃出来后 |
[18:33] | I wound up in Sweden, | 我来到了瑞典 |
[18:36] | and those people, the — the Swedish people, | 那些人 瑞典人 |
[18:38] | they were so good to me. | 他们对我很好 |
[18:40] | And their furniture was so elegant. | 他们的家具很高雅 |
[18:43] | So this is like, um, retail therapy. | 这就像是购物疗法 |
[18:48] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[18:48] | Well, we had a great day with you. | 我们和你度过了愉快的一天 |
[18:50] | Thanks for sharing it with us. | 谢谢和我们分享 |
[18:51] | We learned so much from you, Saul. | 我们从你这学到了很多 索尔 |
[18:53] | And — And also, the, um… | 以及 |
[18:55] | Holocaust Memorial Museum of New York. We just stopped by. | 我们刚刚去的纽约犹太人大屠杀纪念馆 |
[18:58] | You know my motto — | 你知道我的座右铭 |
[18:59] | Never forget. | 寸心不忘 |
[19:01] | Also… | 还有 |
[19:02] | – don’t remind me. – Yeah. | -别提醒我 -嗯 |
[19:04] | And you look a great deal like my father. | 你长得很像我爸爸 |
[19:08] | – Are you serious? – Yeah. Yeah. | -你认真的吗 -嗯 |
[19:09] | – Really? – It’s all about — It’s all about the eyes… | -真的吗 -尤其是眼睛 |
[19:12] | The moustache. | 小胡子 |
[19:21] | Oh, my…God. Okay. | 我的天 好的 |
[19:24] | Let me talk to you for one — one quick sec. | 我简单跟你聊聊 |
[19:27] | – Yeah. – Okay. So, um… | -好 -那个 |
[19:28] | I, um… I feel like I gave, um, | 我 我感觉我今天 |
[19:33] | this — this guy, like, a good go of it today. | 给了这顶帽子一次机会 |
[19:37] | And I-I just don’t think that it’s really me. | 我觉得不太适合我 |
[19:42] | O-Okay. | 好的 |
[19:43] | I mean, I-I-I really appreciate the gesture. | 我很感激你的心意 |
[19:46] | Like, it was so nice that you would think of me — | 你能想到我真的很棒 |
[19:47] | – It’s totally fine. – But, like, it’s just not my — | -没事 -可这不是 |
[19:49] | – Abbi — Abbi, listen. I thought it looked cute on you. – Okay. | -艾比 艾比 听着 我觉得你戴着挺可爱的 -嗯 |
[19:53] | But you’re much cuter without it. | 但你不戴的时候更好看 |
[19:58] | Sweet relief. | 真是松了口气 |
[20:00] | Oh, my God. I feel so much better. | 我的天 我感觉好多了 |
[20:06] | “It’s not about the hideous hat. | 这无关那顶丑陋的帽子 |
[20:08] | It’s about the head that wears it. | 而是帽子下的那个脑袋 |
[20:10] | I couldn’t help but wonder, | 我禁不住想 |
[20:12] | I used to think being Jewish meant IBS, | 我以前认为身为犹太人就意味着肠易激综合症 |
[20:14] | Tay-Sachs, | 泰-萨克斯病 |
[20:16] | inherited trauma, and childhood contact lenses.” | 遗传性创伤 儿童隐形眼镜 |
[20:22] | “But now I know being Jewish is about being resilient, | 但现在我知道身为犹太人意味着不屈不挠 |
[20:25] | having the strength to survive the Holocaust in perpetual exile, | 在终身流放情况下挺过大屠杀 |
[20:30] | as well as being able to carry a stag table | 以及有能力在91岁高龄时 |
[20:32] | to the parking lot of an IKEA at 91 years old.” | 把一个雄鹿桌抬到宜家停车场 |
[20:40] | “And I hope you have the strength | 我希望你们可以 |
[20:42] | to accept this little Jew | 接纳我这个小犹太人 |
[20:44] | into your Psychology Gradate program. Shalom.” | 进入你们的心理学研究生项目 平安 |
[20:56] | Yeah, I’m getting in. | 嗯 我会进去的 |
[21:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:02] | Cute as hell. | 好可爱 |
[21:10] | Are you performers? | 你们是表演者吗 |
[21:12] | No. Why? | 不是 怎么问这个 |
[21:13] | The…hat. | 帽子 |
[21:14] | Oh, this? No, this is a style choice. | 这个吗 不 这是风格选择 |
[21:19] | Usually, I’m pro-choice, but | 一般来说 我都是选择派[支持堕胎权利] 但 |
[21:20] | I would abort this if I could. | 要是可以我会选择堕掉这个 |
[21:23] | The hat — I’d burn it. | 那帽子 我会烧掉 |