时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | This bookshop rules. I get it — | 这家书店太赞了 我感同身受 |
[00:08] | – Paper, not screens. – Yeah. | -纸质书而不是电子书 -嗯 |
[00:10] | Oof, I can’t stop thinking about this prix-fixe pasta tasting | 我一直在想今晚在多比餐厅的 |
[00:13] | – at Dobby tonight. – Wait a second. | -定价晚餐 -等等 |
[00:15] | You’re going to Dobby tonight? | 你今晚要去多比餐厅 |
[00:16] | – Girl, yah. – Dude, you didn’t tell me that. | -是哒 -你没跟我说呢 |
[00:18] | I saw that chef on “Chef’s Table.” She’s incredible. | 我在《主厨的餐桌》里看到过那个厨师 她超棒 |
[00:21] | I love a restaurant run by women | 我喜欢女性经营的餐厅 |
[00:23] | ’cause they don’t rape or molest their employees, | 不会强奸或骚扰她们的员工 |
[00:24] | – and the food just tastes better. – Yeah. | -食物也更好吃 -是的 |
[00:26] | Also, I told them already that you don’t eat beef. | 还有 我已经跟他们说了你不吃牛肉 |
[00:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:29] | So there’s no beef on your plate? | 这样你的餐盘上就不会有牛肉 |
[00:31] | Ilana, I’m not coming to your one-year anniversary dinner tonight. | 阿拉娜 我不会去你的一周年晚餐 |
[00:35] | Don’t be a bitch. Who’s gonna mediate? | 别这么贱 那谁来调停呢 |
[00:37] | Right, it’s the anniversary/renegotiation relationship-check-in. | 对哦 今天是周年纪念/重新谈判的审核感情日子 |
[00:41] | Dude, this is big. Do you have all your deal points prepared? | 姐们 这很重要 你的交易要点准备好了吗 |
[00:43] | You Sade-Baderinwa believe I do! | 当然准备好了 |
[00:46] | Dope. | 酷 |
[00:47] | There they are. | 在那呢 |
[00:52] | That’s good placement. | 位置很不错 |
[00:55] | Gor-gous! | 美呆了 |
[00:59] | You took the lemons of being fired from Anthropologie | 你把被Anthropologie开除得到的柠檬 |
[01:01] | and turned them into gorgeous, artistic, | 变成了绝妙 充满艺术气息 |
[01:03] | bad-bitch-gettin’-shit-done lemonade. | 老娘最厉害的柠檬汁 |
[01:05] | Yeah, I mean, thank God those cards are in here. | 谢天谢地 那些卡在这上架了 |
[01:07] | I’m exhausted from working on my art all day | 我白天忙着画画 |
[01:09] | and catering every night. | 晚上做服务员快累死了 |
[01:11] | I needed this. | 我需要这个 |
[01:13] | Abbi Abrams. | 艾比·艾布拉姆斯 |
[01:15] | Donna? Oh, my God. I haven’t seen you since college, dude. | 多娜 我的天 大学后我就没见过你了 |
[01:18] | – Hi! – Hi! | -嗨 -嗨 |
[01:21] | – Wait. Is this… – So good to see you! | -等等 这是… -好开心见到你 |
[01:22] | – You, too. – …Smelly Pussy Donna? | -我也是 -臭逼多娜 |
[01:23] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[01:25] | I am s– I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:27] | I’m truly sorry. That is so rude. | 真的很抱歉 刚才太无礼了 |
[01:29] | I am — I am so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[01:30] | Clearly that got relayed from me. | 显然是我告诉她的 |
[01:33] | This is my best friend, Ilana. | 这是我最好的朋友 阿拉娜 |
[01:35] | And she didn’t mean to say that out loud. | 她不是故意大声说出来的 |
[01:36] | It’s okay. I officially own that nickname, | 没事 我正式占有了这个绰号 |
[01:39] | because I beat my smelly pussy. | 因为我打败了我的臭逼 |
[01:41] | It only took probiotics and six years of therapy, | 吃益生菌以及做了六年治疗 |
[01:44] | but I’m officially free of malodorous pudenda. | 但我正式治好了恶臭阴部 |
[01:48] | – That’s amazing. – Smelly pussy. | -真好 -臭逼 |
[01:49] | – Yeah. – Yeah, yeah. | -嗯 -是的 |
[01:50] | I’ve actually used my horrible story to inspire other women. | 我用我的恐怖故事去激励别的女性 |
[01:53] | I just gave a TAD Talk. | 我刚做了TAD演讲 |
[01:55] | You gave a TED Talk about it? | 你就这事做了TED演讲 |
[01:56] | No, uh, TADTalk. | 不 是TAD演讲 |
[01:58] | Oh. Cool. | 酷 |
[01:59] | What are you up to? Are you still doing your art? | 你在做什么呢 还在搞艺术吗 |
[02:02] | I really loved her art. She was so talented. | 我超喜欢她的艺术作品 她很有天分 |
[02:04] | Thanks so much. I — Yeah, I mean, I’m trying. | 谢谢 我在努力 |
[02:06] | She’s not trying. She is succeeding. | 她不是在努力 她成功了 |
[02:08] | She’s selling her cards in the store right now! | 她的卡片就在这家店里出售 |
[02:11] | Okay, these are literally so cute. | 这些也太可爱了吧 |
[02:16] | I just had the best idea. | 我刚想到了个超棒的主意 |
[02:17] | I’m a coordinator at MoMA. | 我是现代艺术博物馆的协调专员 |
[02:19] | Cool? That’s amazing. | 酷 真棒 |
[02:20] | And we’re having an incredible party tonight. | 我们今晚要开一个华丽派对 |
[02:22] | Would you guys please come as my close personal guests? | 你们可以作为我私客来吗 |
[02:25] | I have this dinner I have to go to. | 我约了人吃晚饭 |
[02:27] | That sucks we can’t go. | 真可惜我们不能去 |
[02:30] | Well, I mean… | 我是说 |
[02:33] | I could still go, like, alone. | 我可以一个人去 |
[02:39] | I guess you could. | 好像是可以 |
[02:43] | Okay, so you’re gonna go. Great. Yeah, I’ve put you on the list, | 所以你会去 棒 我把你加到名单上了 |
[02:45] | and they are excited to meet you. | 他们迫不及待要见到你 |
[02:48] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[02:50] | My Pediphile is here. | 我的三轮癖[谐音恋童癖]来了 |
[02:52] | – Huh? – What, now? | -什么 -你说什么 |
[02:53] | Pediphile is an app for people who are obsessed with pedicabs. | 三轮癖是为喜欢坐三轮车的人开发的手机应用 |
[02:58] | I became obsessed with them in college | 大学期间我爱上了它 |
[02:59] | when I needed to air out my vagina, because — | 我需要给我的阴道透透气 因为 |
[03:02] | the smelly pussy thing. | 臭逼的事 |
[03:03] | Also, it’s so convenient to get around. | 非常方便到处转 |
[03:05] | You guys should think about getting the app. | 你们也该下载这应用 |
[03:06] | I am a co-founder. Full-disclosure. | 透露一下 我是联合创始人 |
[03:08] | All right, I’ll see you tonight, Donna. | 那好 今晚见了 多娜 |
[03:09] | Don’t forget to dress sexy! | 别忘了穿得性感点 |
[03:11] | I got to see this bitch get into a pedicab. | 我要看这贱人坐上三轮车 |
[03:18] | See you tonight! | 今晚见 |
[03:21] | Smelly Pussy Donna. | 臭逼多娜 |
[03:23] | I wouldn’t not air my pussy out in a pedicab. | 我不会在山轮车上不给我阴道透气 |
[03:26] | Yeah. Me, neither. | 我也不会 |
[03:34] | Dude, tonight is so cool. | 姐们 今晚太酷了 |
[03:36] | A party at MoMA? Come on! | 在现代艺术博物馆参加派对 天呐 |
[03:38] | Yeah, I mean, I have to cancel my catering shift, | 我只能翘班 |
[03:40] | but MoMA’s, like, so worth it. | 但现代艺术博物馆太值得一去了 |
[03:41] | So worth it. | 太值得一去了 |
[03:42] | I’m a little nervous about going alone. | 我有点担心自己一个人去 |
[03:44] | No, you’ll have Smelly Pussy Donna– | 别 有臭逼多娜陪着你 |
[03:45] | – Donna. You’ll have Donna. – I mean, I could also ask, | -多娜 有多娜陪着你 -我也可以 |
[03:47] | like, another one of my friends. | 再叫上一个我的朋友 |
[03:49] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[03:50] | Like, um… | 比如 |
[03:54] | I could ask the — | 我可以叫 |
[03:55] | No, I — | 算了 我 |
[03:57] | You know what? It’s cool to go alone. | 一个人去也挺好的 |
[03:59] | It is cool, ’cause then I don’t have to explain | 是的 这样我就不用跟他们解释 |
[04:01] | all the art-world ins and outs to someone. Like, it’s a lot. | 艺术世界的来龙去脉 太复杂了 |
[04:04] | You know what? I’m gonna call Kevin. | 我给凯文打个电话 |
[04:05] | Perfect. I’m gonna pet this dog. | 好 我去爱抚下这条狗 |
[04:06] | – Okay. Great. – Hi! | -好的 -嗨 |
[04:08] | Hello! Oh, hi! | 你好呀 嗨 |
[04:12] | Hey! Kevin. | 凯文 |
[04:13] | – Who is this? – It’s Abbi? | -谁 -我是艾比 |
[04:15] | So, listen, this kind of, like, really-big-deal thing | 听着 今晚有件 |
[04:19] | came up tonight, art-wise, | 很重要的事 跟艺术有关 |
[04:20] | and I was wondering if maybe someone could cover my shift? | 我在想你能不能找人替下我 |
[04:23] | Fuck! | 操 |
[04:25] | Tonight is already gonna be really intense, | 今晚本来就会特别忙 |
[04:27] | and it’s too late to find someone to cover you. | 现在来不及找人替你了 |
[04:29] | But I guess we’ll just have to make do without you. | 我想我们只能凑合着办了 |
[04:32] | Yes! Okay. Thank you so much, Kevin. | 好 太谢谢你了 凯文 |
[04:33] | – I owe you one. – You go for it, girl. | -我欠你个人情 -你加油吧 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:37] | Ooh, hot and heavy over here, huh? Does Lincoln know? | 你们真是如胶似漆呢 林肯知道吗 |
[04:40] | Well, I did have a polyamory clause in my deal tonight, | 我今晚的谈判里确实有一条多元之爱条款 |
[04:43] | but now I have to add a bestiality clause. | 但我现在得加上兽交条款 |
[04:47] | – I thought it was funny. – Thank you. | -我觉得很好笑 -谢谢 |
[04:53] | Happy anniversary/renegotiation/check-in. | 纪念日/重新谈判/审核快乐 |
[04:56] | Yaas! | 棒 |
[04:58] | All right. All right. | 好 好 |
[05:01] | Look at that wrapping. | 看看这包裹 |
[05:03] | That’s for you. That’s part of it. | 这是送你的 礼物的一部分 |
[05:06] | – What is this? – It is your very own | -这是什么 -属于你的 |
[05:08] | handmade Experience Coupon Book. | 手工制作的体验券册子 |
[05:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:11] | “Handjob.” | 手淫 |
[05:13] | “Dry”? | 干燥 |
[05:15] | I prefer wet. | 我喜欢湿的 |
[05:17] | Picnic in the park. | 公园野餐 |
[05:19] | Blowjob, wet. | 口交 湿的 |
[05:21] | Zoo day. | 参观动物园 |
[05:24] | Anal! | 肛交 |
[05:25] | This is awesome. This is a quantified, | 这很棒啊 这是份量化 |
[05:28] | organized list of the stuff we already do. | 有序的清单 列出了我们已经有在做的事 |
[05:30] | – I love it. Thank you. – Yay! | -我喜欢 谢谢 -棒 |
[05:34] | All right. My turn. | 该我了 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:53] | I mean phew. | 我是在吹气 |
[05:56] | I farted, and it went, like, up my dress and up my nose, | 我放了屁 屁穿过我的裙子 鼻子 |
[05:58] | and then it dissipated… | 然后消散了 |
[06:01] | Okay. “Jewess”? Yes! | 犹太女人 太完美了 |
[06:03] | I saw them, and I thought of you. | 我看到后就想到了你 |
[06:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:07] | Just kidding. | 逗你的 |
[06:18] | Art. | 艺术 |
[06:21] | Asymmetrical hairstyles. | 不对称发型 |
[06:24] | Unabashed confidence. | 不加掩饰的自信 |
[06:27] | Helicopter! | 直升机 |
[06:29] | Abbi! | 艾比 |
[06:31] | – Kevin! – Thank God you came after all. | -凯文 -谢天谢地你还是来了 |
[06:34] | I was actually going to fire you for bailing tonight, | 我本想因为你翘班炒了你的 |
[06:37] | but here you are, in your bizarrely gorgeous catering ware. | 但你穿着奇怪又漂亮的服务员衣服来了 |
[06:40] | Here I am! | 我来了 |
[06:42] | We’ve got asparagus spears that still need to be trayed up, | 芦笋需要装盘 |
[06:44] | and then you can grab a tray of riblets and start passing them. | 然后你可以拿上肋条发给客人 |
[06:46] | Did you bring your beret? | 你带了贝雷帽吗 |
[06:47] | Oh, I-I forgot the beret. | 我忘带了 |
[06:49] | It’s okay. Just meet me in the garden. I brought an extra one! | 没事 公园来见我 我多带了一个 |
[06:56] | This is our first pasta tasting, the bucatini tartufo. | 这是第一份意面 松露细条通心粉 |
[06:59] | Mushrooms were milled in Hudson, | 蘑菇是在哈德逊碾磨的 |
[07:01] | and they were foraged just this morning. | 今早才采摘回来 |
[07:03] | Oh. Nice. | 不错 |
[07:04] | – Gorgeous. – One down. 11 to go. | -太棒了 -干掉一份 还剩11份 |
[07:07] | Let’s enjoy this food before we get down to business. | 在开始谈正事前先享用这美食 |
[07:10] | I agree. See, we are already wonderful at negotiating. | 好的 看 我们的谈判多么顺利 |
[07:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[07:17] | – Oh, my God. – God damn. | -我的天 -我去 |
[07:18] | I’m, like, literally, like, getting, like, | 我嘴里真的变得 |
[07:20] | buttery wet like the — | 油滑油滑的 |
[07:22] | – Yeah. – Like the noodles. | -嗯 -像面条一样 |
[07:23] | I would raw-dog this pasta even if I knew it had a disease. | 就算我知道这意面有病 我也要上它 |
[07:27] | I’m a gassy bitch. | 我爱放屁 |
[07:29] | I eat shtinky food! Whoo! | 我吃臭臭的食物 |
[07:35] | Garlic rosemary lamb riblets with a mint compote? | 蒜蓉迷迭香羊肋条配以薄荷果酱 |
[07:40] | Ab! | 小艾 |
[07:42] | – Abbi! Hi! – Dude, what’s up? | -艾比 嗨 -好啊 |
[07:49] | Thanks so much for coming. It means so much to me. | 谢谢你过来 对我来说意义重大 |
[07:51] | No, thank you for inviting me. | 没 我要谢谢你邀请我来 |
[07:53] | – Of course. – This is awesome. | -客气 -这太棒了 |
[07:54] | – Ugh. God. – What? | -天 -怎么了 |
[07:57] | Jeffrey Sean Michael Thomas is here. | 杰弗里·肖恩·迈克尔·托马斯来了 |
[07:59] | He has nudes of me. Sick stuff. | 他有我裸照 超变态的 |
[08:03] | Let’s go play nice. | 我们去打招呼 |
[08:04] | O-Okay. | 好 |
[08:05] | Hello! | 你好啊 |
[08:06] | Ding dong! | 叮咚 |
[08:07] | Let me get in here. | 让我插进来下 |
[08:09] | – Let me get in. – And so I said, | -让我插进来下 -然后我说 |
[08:12] | “What is this, Sotheby’s?” | 这是什么 苏富比拍卖行吗 |
[08:16] | Oh, my God! Can I borrow your phone? | 天呐 能把手机借我用下吗 |
[08:18] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[08:20] | Garlic rosemary lamb riblet with mint compote? | 蒜蓉迷迭香羊肋条配以薄荷果酱 |
[08:23] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:25] | This is a spiritual experience. | 这是次精神体验 |
[08:27] | All right, Lincoln. | 好了 林肯 |
[08:29] | – Shall we? – All right. | -开始吗 -好 |
[08:37] | As we look ahead at the upcoming year, | 展望即将到来的一年 |
[08:40] | I would like to discuss the deal points | 我想要讨论关于性探索的 |
[08:41] | regarding sexual exploration, | 交易要点 |
[08:43] | starting with the roller-coaster idea. | 从过山车做爱开始 |
[08:46] | That’s a no for me, dawg. | 我拒绝 亲爱的 |
[08:48] | Roller coasters are already scary enough | 坐过山车本就够吓人的了 |
[08:49] | without me having my dick out. | 再让我露鸡巴那还了得 |
[08:51] | Plus, there’s pictures, | 再说 会有人拍照 |
[08:52] | and they project the pictures at the end. | 他们最后会把照片投影出来 |
[08:54] | Nobody should see that. | 不该让人看到 |
[08:55] | I just think it would be thrilling. | 我觉得那会很刺激 |
[08:58] | I can give you Ferris wheel. | 可以在摩天轮上做 |
[09:00] | Deal! I like that better, actually. Up-and-down-vibes. | 成交 这个其实更好 上下震动 |
[09:04] | I’d like to bring up the item of rom-coms. | 我想讨论下浪漫喜剧 |
[09:07] | Don’t know where we’re gonna get on this, Lincoln. | 我觉得我们不会讨论出结果的 林肯 |
[09:09] | I want to watch four rom-coms a year. | 我想一年看四部浪漫喜剧 |
[09:11] | I object because they are offensive to women. | 我反对因为它们冒犯了女性 |
[09:14] | That is subjective. | 这太主观了 |
[09:16] | I gotta push back, and I’ll give you two. | 我必须反击 可以看两部 |
[09:18] | Three. No laughing at them. | 三部 不准嘲笑 |
[09:21] | Only laughing with them. | 只能跟着电影笑 |
[09:24] | Give you two laughing at them, | 我可以嘲笑两部 |
[09:25] | and one laughing with them. | 然后跟着笑一部 |
[09:29] | Deal. | 成交 |
[09:30] | Can I approach the bench? | 我能亲你吗 |
[09:32] | Yes, you can. | 当然 |
[09:41] | Hi-i-i-i! | 嗨 |
[09:44] | – Hey. – How are you? | -嘿 -你好吗 |
[09:45] | – Good. – You smell good. | -很好 -你闻着好香 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | Hopper went to MICA, as well! | 哈珀也是马里兰艺术学院毕业的 |
[09:51] | Dope! So, Hopper, what do you do now? | 酷 哈珀 你现在在从事什么 |
[09:53] | I work at a gallery uptown part-time, | 我在曼哈顿上城的一个画廊兼职 |
[09:56] | and I paint in my studio as much as I can. | 然后尽可能多地在我的工作室里画画 |
[09:58] | I teach occasionally at Hunter undergrad as a sub. | 我偶尔会在亨特学院做代课老师 |
[10:00] | I heard you had the best time | 我听说你在西区的 |
[10:02] | at that residency program out West. | 那个艺术家入驻项目上玩得很开心 |
[10:04] | – How was it? – Yeah, it was great. | -怎么样 -非常棒 |
[10:06] | It was a nice mix of studio time and teaching. | 有时在工作室有时教书 |
[10:09] | – It was really nice. – Beautiful. | -真的很不错 -真好 |
[10:12] | That sounds better than… | 这听上去 |
[10:14] | anything I’ve done in the past eight years. | 比我在过去八年里做过的任何事都有趣 |
[10:16] | Oh, I’m sure that’s not true. | 肯定不是真的 |
[10:19] | No, it is. | 是真的 |
[10:21] | You know what? I’m gonna send you some links | 这样吧 我给你发一些 |
[10:22] | to some programs, okay? | 项目的链接 好吗 |
[10:23] | Awesome, yeah. | 好啊 |
[10:24] | And also, you are going to mingle tonight, believe me. | 还有 你今晚会结识朋友的 相信我 |
[10:28] | – Okay, I will. Yeah. – Okay, you know | -我会的 -你知道 |
[10:29] | who I’d like to mingle with, though? | 我喜欢和谁交际吗 |
[10:30] | Those canapés right behind you. | 你后面的小饼干 |
[10:32] | – Sir? Excuse me. The food? – Oh, my God. | -先生 你好 能把食物递过来吗 -天 |
[10:34] | – Hi. – I- I’m gonna tie my shoe! | -你好 -我要系下鞋带 |
[10:38] | – Describe! – Okay. | -描述下 -好 |
[10:39] | Salmon and cucumber twist with a dollop of crème fraîche. | 三文鱼黄瓜佐以酸奶油 |
[10:42] | – Okay. – And our salmon is cured with beetroot. | -好的 -三文鱼是使用甜菜根腌制的 |
[10:45] | If I start choking, do not resuscitate. | 我要是噎着了 别来救活我 |
[10:47] | This is how I want to go. | 我就想这么死 |
[10:50] | Hysterical. | 真好笑 |
[10:52] | Okay. | 不错 |
[10:56] | My laces get tangled. | 我的鞋带缠在一起了 |
[10:59] | Food! Oh, you know what? I’m gonna go — | 食物 我要去 |
[11:01] | I’m gonna go find them. ‘Cause that looks so good. | 我要去找食物 因为看着很美味 |
[11:04] | I’m gonna go get me some of that. | 我要去找一点 |
[11:06] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | 靠 靠 靠 靠 |
[11:07] | Oh, my God. Shit. | 我的天 靠 |
[11:09] | Such a character. | 真有个性 |
[11:11] | Do you have any coke — | 你有可乐吗 |
[11:14] | I’ve always known how to clear out a room. | 我最会赶人了 |
[11:16] | Okay, moving on with the proceedings. | 好 继续谈判 |
[11:19] | I would like to look at the next article, | 我想谈谈下一个条款 |
[11:20] | which is a suspension period in monogamy. | 也就是一夫一妻制中的暂停期 |
[11:24] | If we are gonna do this for another beautiful year, | 如果我们要再交往一年的话 |
[11:27] | I would like to make out with five… | 我希望可以和五 |
[11:32] | ty — “fivety” people. 50 people. | 什 五什个人 五十个人做爱 |
[11:35] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[11:36] | Two. | 两个 |
[11:37] | And I have to know about them. | 而且我必须知道他们是谁 |
[11:40] | Okay! Dope! | 好 酷 |
[11:43] | I mean deal. | 我是说成交 |
[11:44] | Communication is dope. | 交流太酷了 |
[11:47] | On the long-term front, | 关于长远打算 |
[11:50] | I would like to bring up an issue | 我想谈谈 |
[11:52] | with the state of Maryland. | 马里兰州 |
[11:56] | – Mm-hmm. – I think I’d like to move there. | -嗯 -我想搬到那边去 |
[12:02] | You just want to up and move | 你突然就想搬到 |
[12:04] | to middle-of-nowhere Maryland? | 鸟不拉屎的马里兰州去 |
[12:06] | Well, I’m from there, so my whole family would be there. | 那是我家乡 我家人都在那边 |
[12:10] | My brother’s a dentist, also, | 我弟弟也是牙医 |
[12:11] | and we’ve always wanted to start our own practice, | 我们一直想开自己的诊所 |
[12:13] | “The Tooth Factory.” | “牙齿工厂” |
[12:14] | And there’s lots of great schools there. | 那边还有很多好学校 |
[12:19] | Schools? So, w-w-what, | 学校 所以 |
[12:21] | like, cars drive around them slower, and it’s safer to walk? | 学校周围的车开得更慢 走路更安全吗 |
[12:24] | No. Schools are… | 不 是我打算 |
[12:26] | for the children that I father to attend. | 送我孩子去上的学校 |
[12:37] | Are we — Are we still discussing this year? | 我们 我们还在讨论今年吗 |
[12:41] | I don’t really remember reviewing this for my notes. | 我不记得做笔记的时候有看到这个 |
[12:43] | Well, I guess while looking at this year’s points, | 我在看今年交易要点的时候 |
[12:46] | I looked ahead at next year and the year after that. | 我还看了下一年 下下一年的 |
[12:49] | Is this about the rom-coms? | 这是因为浪漫喜剧吗 |
[12:51] | ‘Cause I’ll watch one every weekend, you know? | 我可以每周看一部 |
[12:53] | And I’ll just rip a bong | 我一边抽大麻 |
[12:55] | and laugh really sincerely, and I’ll learn to love them. | 一边真诚地大笑 我会学着爱上它们 |
[12:57] | No, it’s just that, I want to buy a house. | 不 只是我想买房子 |
[13:00] | I’ve been looking on Zillow. | 我最近有在Zillow[美国房地产信息查询网站]上看 |
[13:01] | Houses aren’t even that expensive in Maryland. | 马里兰州的房子并不贵 |
[13:04] | And I want to have kids, | 我想有小孩 |
[13:07] | and I want to get married. | 我想结婚 |
[13:08] | Lincoln, I’m only 27. | 林肯 我才27岁 |
[13:10] | What am I, a child bride? | 我是童养媳吗 |
[13:12] | You know, I don’t know that I never want it. | 我不知道我是不是永远不想要 |
[13:14] | I just definitely don’t want it right now. | 但我现在肯定是不想要 |
[13:16] | I could commit to a kid | 我也许可以在我 |
[13:18] | when I’m like…43. | 43岁的时候要孩子 |
[13:24] | Lincoln, I just figured out that I want to go back to school | 林肯 我刚意识到我想回到学校 |
[13:26] | and focus on my wizness. | 专注于我的女经企 |
[13:30] | I’m on a New York City timeline. | 我现在过的是纽约时间线 |
[13:33] | Do you ever think you’d change your mind? | 你觉得你以后会改变主意吗 |
[13:41] | At this point, | 这个时候 |
[13:43] | I can’t move on this. | 我没法继续谈判 |
[13:48] | I have no counter. | 我无法反驳 |
[13:52] | I-i… | 我 |
[13:56] | I have no counter. | 我无法反驳 |
[13:59] | Well, these points are non-negotiable for me. | 这些交易点对我来说都没有商量的余地 |
[14:55] | Riblets! | 肋条 |
[15:03] | Riblets. Am I right? | 肋条 对吗 |
[15:18] | God. Watch it! | 天 看着点 |
[15:19] | S– I am sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:22] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[15:24] | I’m so sorry! | 对不起 |
[15:25] | – Abbi! – Abbi?! | -艾比 -艾比 |
[15:26] | – Oh, my God. – I’m so sorry. | -我的天 -抱歉 |
[15:29] | I’m so sorry. Uh, we were short caterers, | 抱歉 我们服务员人手不足 |
[15:31] | and Abbi’s never really been talented with the tray, so… | 艾比从来都不太会端盘子 |
[15:34] | Oh, I’m so sorry. Actually, Abbi’s an up-and-coming artist | 不好意思 艾比是个有前途的艺术家 |
[15:36] | and my personal guest, not a caterer. | 我的私客 不是服务员 |
[15:38] | Um, yes, she is. | 她是的 |
[15:41] | So, I-I’m — I-I’m actually catering, | 我 我实际上是在负责饮食 |
[15:45] | but I am — am also a-a guest. | 但我也是客人 |
[15:49] | Okay, Ab, We’re gonna need you | 好了 小艾 你得去 |
[15:51] | to start loading some dirties into a van, so… | 把垃圾装上车 |
[15:54] | Totally. I will do that. | 好的 马上就去 |
[15:56] | – Liars aren’t cool. – No, I-I kn– | -骗子最可恶了 -不 我知道 |
[15:58] | I don’t think they’re cool, either. | 我也觉得骗子可恶 |
[16:00] | You know what? I have to go find some canapés, | 我要去找点小饼干 |
[16:02] | – clear my mind. – Donna, I can get you canapés. | -理清思绪 -多娜 我可以帮你拿小饼干 |
[16:04] | I can — I can g– I have access to all of them. | 我可以 我可以拿到所有的小饼干 |
[16:09] | Don’t worry about her. She can get her own canapés. | 别管她 她可以拿自己的小饼干 |
[16:12] | It’s not that bad! I don’t even like this dress. It’s too yellow. | 还好 我根本不喜欢这裙子 太黄了 |
[16:15] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:18] | This is not how this was supposed to go down. | 事情本不该这样的 |
[16:21] | I was so excited to be here tonight as a guest | 我本来特别开心能作为客人到这来 |
[16:24] | with all these cool art people. | 见到这么多酷酷的艺术家 |
[16:26] | I mean, I’m actually an artist, too. | 我其实也是艺术家 |
[16:30] | I’m just not, like, a — a real one. | 只是还算不上是真正的 |
[16:33] | Well, you might not want to say that. | 别这么说 |
[16:34] | But it’s smart to have a flexible service job | 不过有个灵活的服务工作挺聪明的 |
[16:37] | so that you can make art. | 这样你就有时间做艺术了 |
[16:38] | I waited tables for years. | 我做服务员做了好多年 |
[16:40] | And I spilled on lots of people. | 泼了无数次在客人身上 |
[16:43] | In fact, half my pieces are inspired by people I’ve spilled on. | 实际上 我一半作品的灵感都来源于被我泼到的人 |
[16:47] | Well, what are your pieces like? | 你的作品什么样的 |
[16:49] | You might know my work. I’m Toy Harris. | 你或许见过我的作品 我是托伊·哈里斯 |
[16:57] | You’re T– You’re Toy Harris? | 你是 你是托伊·哈里斯 |
[17:03] | Holy shit, dude. | 我嘞个去 |
[17:04] | – Oh, my God. – You’re Toy Harris? | -天啊 -你是托伊·哈里斯 |
[17:06] | – Yeah. – You’re the third floor. | -嗯 -三楼都是你的作品 |
[17:08] | It took us years of protesting, but we’re here. | 我们抗议数年才有的结果 但总算成功了 |
[17:11] | – I cannot bel– – It’s okay. | -我不敢相信 -没事 |
[17:12] | You — You — I c– | 你 你 我 |
[17:13] | So, you want to just — you know. | 你最好 你懂的 |
[17:16] | I can’t believe I spill– I spilled on Toy Harris. | 我不敢相信我泼 我泼到了托伊·哈里斯 |
[17:18] | I spilled on Toy Harris! | 我泼到了托伊·哈里斯 |
[17:20] | – Okay. – I am getting dizzy! | -好吧 -我好晕 |
[17:22] | – This is insane! – All right, then. | -太疯狂了 -好吧 |
[17:23] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:24] | Oh, my God. Okay. | 我的天 好的 |
[17:29] | This is not her night. | 今晚不属于她 |
[17:38] | What do they do? | 他们是怎么做的 |
[17:40] | Put your head out of the window now for fresh air! | 把头伸出窗外呼吸新鲜空气 |
[17:47] | Please keep your head out of the window, okay? | 请把头伸在窗外 好吗 |
[17:50] | You keep your head out of the window t– | 把头伸在窗外 |
[17:54] | You keep your head out, too. | 你也把头伸在窗外 |
[17:56] | Oh, Jesus Christ! | 老天 |
[18:02] | Your blood pressure’s low. | 你血压很低 |
[18:04] | You probably fainted from low blood sugar and dehydration. | 你晕倒多半是因为低血糖和缺水 |
[18:08] | Your girlfriend said you narrowly missed fainting | 你女朋友好像说你差点 |
[18:11] | into something dangerous — a sculpture, I think? | 就晕倒在了一座雕塑上 |
[18:14] | Oh, wait, is Ilana here? | 等等 阿拉娜来了吗 |
[18:16] | No, she’s not my girlfriend. People do talk, though. | 不 她不是我女朋友 不过人们是会有闲话 |
[18:18] | No, uh, Donna? | 不 叫多娜吧 |
[18:20] | The woman who brought you in. | 那个带你来的女人 |
[18:22] | Yeah, yeah, Smelly Pussy Do– Donna. | 对对 臭逼多 多娜 |
[18:24] | No, Donna’s just my friend. | 多娜只是我朋友 |
[18:26] | No, I-I don’t have a, um, boyfriend or — | 我没有男朋友 |
[18:30] | or a-a girlfriend. | 也没有女朋友 |
[18:32] | That’s…surprising. | 没想到 |
[18:35] | You just seem like you would. | 你看上去像是会有的那种人 |
[18:38] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:41] | No, you, too. You see– I mean, | 你也是 你看上去 |
[18:43] | obviously, you have one — You do. You’re a doctor, | 你当然有 你是医生 |
[18:45] | – so of cour– – I don’t. | -所以当然 -我没有 |
[18:48] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[18:55] | Fart away, man. | 尽情放屁吧 |
[18:59] | God, I’m full. | 我胀死了 |
[19:03] | You know, while I was, um, breaking your toilet, | 我刚才大便的时候 |
[19:06] | I had a lot of time to think, and… | 我有了很多时间思考 |
[19:10] | I’m meant to be a polyamorous queen. | 我注定会是个多元之爱女王 |
[19:12] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[19:13] | You got too much love for just one person. | 一个人承受不了你的爱 |
[19:16] | You are so special. | 你真特别 |
[19:19] | Such a heart on you. | 你有一颗宽容的心 |
[19:21] | You’re gonna be an amazing dad and husband. | 你会是一个出色的父亲和丈夫的 |
[19:24] | And you should have those things if you want them. | 如果你想的话就应该拥有 |
[19:26] | I just don’t know that I do right now. | 我只是不知道这是我现在想要的 |
[19:29] | You’ll figure it out when it’s right. | 时间到了你自然就知道了 |
[19:31] | Do you think I’ll figure it out like you, | 你觉得我会像你一样 |
[19:33] | by the time I’m 40? | 在40岁时想清楚吗 |
[19:35] | I’m 32. | 我32 |
[19:38] | You know, that coupon book never expires. | 那个体验券册子永不过期 |
[19:41] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:42] | So say you have kids, and you have a wife, | 假如你有了孩子和妻子 |
[19:44] | and you guys are, like, doin’ the suburban grind, | 你们在郊区生活 |
[19:48] | I will fly in. | 我会过来的 |
[19:50] | I’ll hold on to it. | 我可记住了 |
[19:54] | – What? – Is it insane that I’m still hungry? | -怎么了 -我现在还是饿的是不是很奇葩 |
[19:58] | Nope, not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[20:00] | And that’s why I brought the cake in here. | 所以我把蛋糕带过来了 |
[20:09] | That is a good friend. | 你这朋友可真好啊 |
[20:15] | Yep. | 是的 |
[20:23] | – Okay. So, this is for glucose tablets. – Okay. | -这是葡萄糖片的处方单 -好的 |
[20:25] | Not a bad idea to carry them with you just in case. | 以防万一你最好随身携带 |
[20:28] | And if you’re still feeling weak tomorrow, | 如果你明天还是感到虚弱 |
[20:30] | I’d make an appointment with your regular doctor, | 那就跟你的私人医生预约 |
[20:31] | but you look great to me. | 但我觉得你气色很好 |
[20:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:37] | So, uh, is that — That’s it? | 所以就完事了吗 |
[20:39] | Um, unless there’s something else I can do for you. | 除非你还需要我为你做点什么 |
[20:43] | N– I-I don’t think so. | 应该没有了 |
[20:46] | Okay. Well… | 好的 那 |
[20:48] | it was nice to meet you, Abbi. | 很高兴认识你 艾比 |
[20:50] | Yeah, it was nice to meet you, too, Dr. Marnel. | 也很高兴认识你 马奈尔医生 |
[20:52] | You know, since we’re done, why don’t you call me Leslie? | 已经检查完了 你可以叫我莱斯利 |
[20:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:57] | Leslie. | 莱斯利 |
[21:21] | – Hey, Leslie. – Yes? | -莱斯利 -什么事 |
[21:22] | Um, I was just thinking, would it be illegal or whatever if I — | 我在想 我要是向你要 |
[21:27] | if I got your phone number? | 你的电话号码算违法吗 |
[21:30] | It would not be illegal. | 不算违法 |
[21:34] | So, even though it was a conscious uncoupling, | 尽管我们是自觉分手 |
[21:37] | and we will stay friends, | 仍然是朋友 |
[21:39] | it was, um, devastating | 但还是让人痛不欲生 |
[21:43] | and tragically bittersweet | 苦乐参半 |
[21:45] | and fully broke my heart. | 彻底让我心碎 |
[21:48] | Obviously, you had a shitty night, too. | 显然 你也度过了糟糕的一晚 |
[21:50] | I mean, look at you. You know, let’s never be apart again. | 看看你 我们以后再也不要分开了 |
[21:53] | And I’m just praying that your nose | 我祈祷你的鼻子 |
[21:54] | returns to its beautiful goyish shape. | 能恢复到以前漂亮非犹太人的形状 |
[21:56] | Okay, so, my night was, like, kind of nuts. | 我今晚挺疯狂的 |
[21:59] | – Mm. – It started off pretty bad, | -嗯 -开始非常糟糕 |
[22:00] | you know — typical failure after failure. | 典型的祸不单行 |
[22:03] | But then I realized, like, I need to put myself out there | 但然后我意识到 我得自己大胆 |
[22:05] | alone, to meet all these, like, rad art contacts. | 去和这些激进艺术家交际 |
[22:08] | – Right? – Dude, I met Toy Harris. | -是吧 -我遇见了托伊·哈里斯 |
[22:11] | Whoa! Who is that, though? | 哇 那是谁 |
[22:14] | Yeah. She’s, like, this incredible artist. | 她是个很棒的艺术家 |
[22:15] | And Smelly Pussy Donna was dope. | 臭逼多娜也很酷 |
[22:17] | She, like, introduced me to all these people | 她给我介绍了很多人 |
[22:19] | who told me about all these artist residencies. | 他们跟我讲了各种艺术家进驻项目 |
[22:21] | She’s kind of like my…friend. | 她就像我的朋友 |
[22:24] | Totally! Right? | 绝对是 对吧 |
[22:25] | Yeah. And then, at the E.R., | 嗯 然后在急诊室 |
[22:28] | you know, after I smashed my face, | 我把脸撞破了 |
[22:30] | – there was this hot doctor. – Okay! | -有个很性感的医生 -继续 |
[22:32] | And we, like, really hit it off. | 我们之间特别来电 |
[22:35] | And then I realized the only reason | 然后我意识到我之所以 |
[22:36] | I wasn’t automatically asking them out | 没有立马约他们出去的唯一原因是 |
[22:39] | was because she was a woman. | 她是个女人 |
[22:40] | You don’t say. | 是吗 |
[22:42] | Yeah. So then I just did it. | 嗯 然后我就约了她 |
[22:45] | – We’re gonna go out on Friday night. – Yes! | -我们周五晚要去约会 -棒 |
[22:47] | It was really a transformative night, dude. | 今晚真的让我有很大改观 |
[22:50] | So cool. Yes! | 真酷 棒 |
[22:52] | Yes! Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool! | 棒 酷酷酷酷酷 |
[22:54] | Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool! Cool! C-C-Cool! | 酷酷酷酷酷酷 |
[22:57] | Cool. That is so…cool. | 酷 太酷了 |
[22:59] | We just both had these sort of life-altering nights | 我们都度过了改变生活的一晚 |
[23:02] | out there on our own. Yes! | 还都是自己一个人 太棒了 |
[23:14] | So, let’s watch this thing, huh? | 我们来看这个吧 |
[23:15] | Yeah. Found it. | 找到了 |
[23:17] | Hello. My name is Donna Donatachi. | 大家好 我叫多娜·多纳达 |
[23:21] | Back in college, they used to call me Smelly Pussy Donna. | 上大学的时候 他们叫我臭逼多娜 |
[23:25] | Well, not anymore! | 但我再也不是了 |
[23:30] | Read my lips — Yo-gurt! | 读我的阴唇 酸奶 |
[23:40] | My nipples are hard. | 我奶头好硬 |
[23:42] | Um, yeah, my balls tinglin’ from this. | 吃这个让我的蛋有刺痛感 |
[23:47] | As a man, we’re usually not capable of multiple orgasms, but… | 身为男人 我们一般难以多次高潮 但是 |
[23:52] | …this makes that false. | 这反驳了那一结论 |