时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | God, I’m gonna go down a full shoe size after this. | 这个弄完后我的鞋码都要小整整一码 |
[00:15] | Yeah, not bad. | 还不错 |
[00:18] | Hola! | 好啊 |
[00:19] | – Hi! Hello! – Hola. | -嗨 你们好 -你好 |
[00:21] | I was just cleaning up my bunions. | 我刚在清理我的拇囊肿 |
[00:23] | I think that’s actually a callus. Right, girl? | 那是老茧吧 对吗 |
[00:25] | It’s staring at me. | 它在盯着我 |
[00:26] | – It’s really good to see you, though. – You too! | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[00:28] | – Man, I love when you come here. – Oh, me too. | -我喜欢你过来 -我也是 |
[00:32] | Love seeing you. | 喜欢见到你 |
[00:35] | – So many kisses. – Oh, my gosh. Hello. | -吻了好多 -我的天 好呀 |
[00:38] | – Missed you. – You too, baby. | -好想你 -我也是 亲爱的 |
[00:39] | Look. I brought you some hydrangeas from my garden. | 我从我的花园里摘了一些绣球花给你 |
[00:42] | Flowers?! In a vase?! | 装在花瓶里的花 |
[00:45] | New Jersey Hydrangeas! Hello! | 新泽西绣球花 天呐 |
[00:47] | Okay, what are you guys up to today? | 你们今天要做什么 |
[00:48] | ‘Cause I could really use some help tackling my ingrowns. | 因为我需要帮助处理我的嵌甲 |
[00:51] | It’s honestly a three-person job. | 需要三个人来完成 |
[00:52] | I would love to. I would. | 我也想 真的 |
[00:54] | But we’re going actually to the Javits Center | 但我们要去贾维茨会展中心 |
[00:56] | – to see a big car show. – What?! | -看一个大型车展 -什么 |
[00:58] | Here we come! Vroom, vroom, vroom, vroom! | 我们来啦 呜呜呜呜 |
[01:00] | Ah, so I’m gonna go change. Feel free to chill here. | 我去换衣服 你在这里放松 |
[01:03] | No peeking, okay? Go away. | 不准偷看 走开 |
[01:05] | Johnny, would you be a pal and towel me up? | 强尼 你能把毛巾递我吗 |
[01:07] | – I’m a little raw! – Yeah. | -我的皮破了 -当然 |
[01:09] | Watch out! You got to use the tongs so you don’t burn yourself. | 小心 你得用夹子 不然会被烫到 |
[01:12] | My feet are raw, girl. Yikes. | 我的脚擦破皮了 好痛 |
[01:15] | – There you go. Yeah. – Thank you. | -给 -谢谢 |
[01:17] | Okay, so, how’s it freakin’ going? | 最近怎么样 |
[01:19] | Really good. I actually just redid my kitchen. | 挺好的 我刚重新装修了我的厨房 |
[01:22] | But isn’t your landlord gonna, like, wreck you for that? | 可你房东不会找你麻烦吗 |
[01:24] | Goodbye Credit Karma or whatever? | 再见Credit Karma[信用管理机构]什么的 |
[01:26] | I own my apartment, so I think I’ll be all right. | 我是我公寓的主人 所以应该不会有事 |
[01:29] | That is so insane. | 这也太神奇了 |
[01:31] | I forgot-slash-didn’t really know that was an option. | 我忘了/也不知道还有这种可能 |
[01:33] | You are so mature and adult. I love you two together. | 你好成熟 我喜欢你们俩在一起 |
[01:40] | And I love that outfit! | 我喜欢这打扮 |
[01:42] | – Look at you! – Gracias. | -瞧瞧你 -谢谢 |
[01:44] | No, it’s just an old handkerchief i found lying around. | 就是张我在地上发现的旧手帕 |
[01:47] | That old thing? | 那旧玩意儿 |
[01:49] | You know, Jaimé, I’m, like, smelling something funky. | 海眉 我好像闻到一股霉臭味 |
[01:52] | I feel like the apartment smells funkier than usual in here. | 感觉公寓的霉臭味比平时更浓 |
[01:55] | Mi amora, I don’t mean to be mean, | 亲爱的 无意冒犯 |
[01:57] | but I think it’s your disgusting feet. | 但我觉得是因为你恶心的脚 |
[01:59] | – Okay. – Like, I can taste it. | -这样 -我能尝到那味道 |
[02:00] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. – It’s okay. | -抱歉 抱歉 -没事 |
[02:01] | And I don’t want you guys to be scared to come back. | 我不希望你们以后都不敢再来了 |
[02:03] | It’s gonna — My tootsies are gonna be fresh to death | 等你们再来的时候 我的脚会嫩到死 |
[02:06] | by the time you get back, if you choose to come back. | 如果你们决定再次光顾的话 |
[02:08] | Okay. Give me a squeeze. I’m gonna go. | 好 来抱一个 我要走了 |
[02:10] | – All right. Mwah! – Love you, baby. | -好 -爱你 宝贝 |
[02:11] | – Have fun at the show. – Mm, bye. | -展览上玩得开心 -拜拜 |
[02:28] | Okay, folks, let’s talk about this month’s aesthetic. | 好 各位 我们来谈谈这个月的美学 |
[02:30] | As you know, the theme is… | 如你们所知 主题 |
[02:32] | birds…again. | 又是鸟 |
[02:35] | Um, the window has to be awesome. | 橱窗必须非常漂亮 |
[02:37] | It wants to make the customer feel like they can just walk in | 要让顾客觉得他们可以走进来 |
[02:39] | and maybe, as they get in here, they might just take flight. | 在进来的同时 可以飞起来 |
[02:42] | I think we should start with a huge bird on the back. | 我觉得我们应该在后面放上一只大鸟 |
[02:45] | I think that could be our feature, | 可以作为我们的特色 |
[02:46] | and we can just pull it all — | 然后拉到… |
[02:47] | Oh, totally! I love that idea! | 没错 我喜欢这点子 |
[02:50] | Ti– It’s timeless. And — and timely. | 永恒 及时 |
[02:53] | Time’s Up, right? | 时间到了[抵制性骚扰行动] 对吧 |
[02:57] | Anyway, I happen to have an idea for next month’s window display, | 总之 我刚好对下个月的橱窗展示有个点子 |
[02:59] | and I was like, “I should share it!” | 我心想 我该分享出来 |
[03:01] | This is, like, a cool corporate environment | 我们公司的环境很棒 |
[03:03] | where I should share my ideas when I get them, right? | 我要是有点子的话我应该分享出来 对吧 |
[03:05] | So, I’ve been really inspired lately | 我最近深受格什温 |
[03:07] | by Gershwin’s “Rhapsody in Blue.” | 《蓝色狂想曲》的启发 |
[03:09] | It would be, like, a great way to, like, | 以这种方式致敬 |
[03:11] | really tribute classic New York City. | 经典的纽约会很棒 |
[03:13] | – Like, we– – Ma’am, where can I find that shirt? | -我们 -夫人 那件衣服在哪儿 |
[03:15] | Okay, you can call me “Miss,” and this guy right here | 你可以叫我小姐 这衣服 |
[03:18] | is gonna be around the corner at the bottom of the stairs. | 就在楼梯底部旁边的角落 |
[03:20] | But if you hit the vanity made of vintage teacups, | 但如果你走到用古典茶杯做的梳妆台那里 |
[03:23] | you’ve gone too far. | 那么你就走过了 |
[03:24] | Okay, so, picture this display, right? | 想象下这个陈列 |
[03:26] | It’s a beautiful cityscape made of instruments. | 用乐器做出来的美丽都市风景 |
[03:32] | I — I think that it would be | 我觉得那样 |
[03:33] | a really incredible way to show the melody of the city. | 可以很好展示这城市的旋律 |
[03:36] | Ma’am, where can I find the, um… | 夫人 我在哪儿能找到 |
[03:37] | …the smelly sticks? | 香薰木棍 |
[03:38] | Mm. You can call me “Miss.” | 你可以叫我”小姐” |
[03:40] | And you can call the smelly sticks “Sage smudging wands,” | 叫香薰木棍”鼠尾草涂抹棒” |
[03:43] | and they’re gonna be over there in the corner, | 在那边的角落里 |
[03:45] | right next to the robin’s nest Caucasian headdresses. | 挨着知更鸟巢高加索头饰 |
[03:50] | I would be honored to lead this project. | 我会很荣幸来领导这个项目 |
[03:54] | You’re not ready yet. Just doesn’t happen overnight. | 你还没准备好 不是一夜就能成功的 |
[03:58] | Plus, you’re an amazing sales associate! | 再说 你是个出色的销售顾问 |
[04:00] | I c– I can’t afford to lose you from the floor. | 你必须留在店里接待客人 |
[04:02] | Okay. Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:03] | – Okay? – Thank you. | -好吗 -谢谢 |
[04:05] | I’m gonna go sa– I’m gonna go sell. | 我要去 我要去销售了 |
[04:06] | – Great sales associate. Yes. – Love it. | -出色的销售顾问 棒 -我喜欢 |
[04:09] | Right. As I was saying… | 我刚才说到… |
[04:57] | Dude, thank God. Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[04:59] | – What is going on in here? – Okay. | -怎么了 -好的 |
[05:02] | A long time ago, I promised Jaimé I would never enter his room. | 很久以前 我答应海眉我绝不会进入他的房间 |
[05:05] | Okay, wait. Sorry. | 等等 不好意思 |
[05:06] | The whole time that you’ve lived here, | 你是说你们在一起住了这么久 |
[05:07] | you’ve never gone in Jaimé’s room before? | 你从没进过他的房间 |
[05:09] | Correct. He asked me not to, | 没错 他让我别进去 |
[05:11] | so I wasn’t about to be another greedy-ass white person | 所以我并不想做又一个贪婪的白人 |
[05:13] | who thinks they’re owed dominion | 认为每个棕色人的领土 |
[05:14] | over every single brown person’s territory. | 都是我的 |
[05:15] | Who do you think I am, some sort of Christina Columbus? | 你以为我是谁 女版哥伦布吗 |
[05:17] | No, no, I — I don’t think that. | 不不 我不这么想 |
[05:19] | Okay, but then today I smelled a smell so bad, | 但今天我闻到了一股很臭的味道 |
[05:21] | it was the stench of death. | 尸体散发的臭气 |
[05:23] | And I just had to look in his room. | 我不得不去他房间看看 |
[05:25] | And that’s when I discovered… | 然后我发现了 |
[05:27] | What? | 什么 |
[05:28] | Dude, what did you discover? | 你发现了什么 |
[05:32] | Okay. I need to warn you. It’s really, really bad. | 我得警告你 真的很糟糕 |
[05:35] | Like, have you ever seen “American Psycho”? | 你有看过《美国精神病人》吗 |
[05:37] | – Yeah. – Or “Sicario”? | -看过 -或者《边境杀手》 |
[05:39] | No, I didn’t see that. | 这个我没看过 |
[05:41] | Or Matt Damon try to talk about sexual assault? | 或者马特·达蒙谈论性侵 |
[05:44] | ‘Cause this is worse. | 因为这个更糟 |
[06:00] | Jaimé is a hoarder. | 海眉有囤积癖 |
[06:27] | Ilana, I think I found the source! | 阿拉娜 我好像找到源头了 |
[06:31] | I smell it. | 我闻到了 |
[06:32] | Okay, now I know he’s crazy. | 现在我知道他是疯子了 |
[06:34] | I mean, who doesn’t finish an everything bagel with cream cheese? | 谁会吃不完奶油奶酪全能贝果 |
[06:36] | Okay, Abbi, we don’t call people “Crazy” | 艾比 我们不能叫人”疯子” |
[06:38] | – ’cause it stigmatizes mental illness. – Yeah, okay. | -因为这污蔑了精神病 -好吧 |
[06:40] | Maybe he meant to finish it, but then it fell behind… | 也许他本想吃完的 但后来落在了 |
[06:44] | this tube of rocks? Oh, my God. | 这管石头后面 我的天 |
[06:47] | But he didn’t notice the smell? | 但他没有注意到气味吗 |
[06:49] | Abbi, denial ain’t just a river in, um… | 艾比 [埃及]并没有自欺欺人[尼罗河]这条河 |
[06:55] | He’s in denial. | 他在自欺欺人 |
[07:03] | Oh, God. I could not have done this without you. | 天 没有你我真的做不到 |
[07:05] | Thank you so much for leaving work for this. | 谢谢你翘班过来 |
[07:07] | Yeah, it’s not like they even need me there. | 反正他们也不需要我 |
[07:09] | I told Lisa about the window-display idea, | 我跟丽莎说了橱窗陈列的点子 |
[07:12] | and she was like, “You’re just not ready.” | 她说”你没准备好” |
[07:15] | Ugh! She cannot talk to you like that. | 她不能这么跟你说话 |
[07:17] | She’s not the boss of you. | 她不是你上司 |
[07:18] | I mean, she literally is the boss of me. She’s my boss. | 她真的就是我上司 她是我上司 |
[07:21] | Wait. It is, like, so cuckoo | 等等 太奇葩了 |
[07:24] | that Jaimé kept all my psych textbooks from college. | 海眉竟然保留着我大学时所有的心理学课本 |
[07:27] | – Yeah. – Like, what? | -是的 -什么鬼啊 |
[07:30] | Oh, my God. Hoarding. | 我的天 囤积 |
[07:31] | Okay. | 听好了 |
[07:33] | “A person who suffers from hoarding experiences extreme distress | 一想到要丢弃他们的重要物品 |
[07:36] | at the thought of discarding of their valued items.” | 有囤积癖的人就会极度痛苦 |
[07:40] | – Uh, Doy-ee! – Got it. | -还用你说 -懂了 |
[07:42] | Make you buy the book. Duh! We’re, like… We — We know. | 这书有什么用 我们… 我们知道 |
[07:46] | All right. I’m gonna skip ahead to the, uh, treatment section. | 我直接翻到治疗部分 |
[07:48] | Okay, yeah, let’s see what they have to say, huh? | 看看书里怎么说 |
[07:50] | “Treatment — absolutely never, ever, under any circumstances… | 治疗 在囤积者不在场的情况下 |
[07:55] | m-move the hoarder’s possessions without them.” | 无论如何 千万不要动他们的物品 |
[08:09] | – All right. Think it matches? – Close enough, right? | -好了 你觉得匹配吗 -差不多了 |
[08:12] | So good you took this photo, dude. | 还好你拍了这张照 |
[08:14] | Oh, my God, I needed to. My mother lives for this shit. | 天 我必须拍 我妈最喜欢看了 |
[08:17] | Whenever she’s on a diet and needs to stop herself from eating, | 每次她节食 需要阻止自己吃东西的时候 |
[08:19] | she just Googles hoarder photos. | 她就会搜索囤积图 |
[08:20] | Loses her appetite immediately. | 立马就没了胃口 |
[08:27] | Hi. What? Hello. | 嗨 什么 好啊 |
[08:30] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[08:31] | Jaimé, Johnny, please take a seat. | 海眉 强尼 请坐 |
[08:36] | Okay. Hola, Abbi. | 好 你好 艾比 |
[08:38] | Hi. Hey. | 嗨 嘿 |
[08:41] | Wait. I think I’m gonna go. | 等等 我还是走了吧 |
[08:43] | No! You helped me decorate my whole office. | 不行 你帮我布置了我整个办公室 |
[08:45] | You don’t want to see the magic happen in it? | 你不想看看在里面会发生什么神奇的事吗 |
[08:47] | Okay, listen, I thought that I could do this, | 听着 我以为我能做到 |
[08:48] | but when my parents got divorced, | 但我父母离婚的时候 |
[08:50] | I had to go through a lot of therapy, | 我不得不参加很多治疗 |
[08:51] | and this is actually very triggering for me. | 这触发了我很多不好的回忆 |
[08:54] | I’m not good with therapy. | 我不擅长接受治疗 |
[08:55] | Okay. If you stay, you can have some of the cheese. | 好 如果你留下 就分你一点奶酪 |
[09:00] | Ilana. W-What the hell is going on? | 阿拉娜 怎么了 |
[09:03] | Okay, so, before we begin, I want to assure you | 在我们开始前 我想向你保证 |
[09:07] | I would never share what happens in this room | 我不会把在这房间里发生的事 |
[09:10] | with anybody in my personal life. | 告诉我私人生活里的任何人 |
[09:12] | But is that because, like, most of the people | 是因为你私人生活里的 |
[09:14] | in your personal life are, like, in this room right now? | 大多数人现在都在这房间里吗 |
[09:16] | So true. | 说得很对 |
[09:18] | See, we are already making some excellent discoveries here. | 看 我们已经有了一些惊人的发现 |
[09:21] | I’m just gonna write this down. | 我要把这写下来 |
[09:23] | Where’d you get that? | 你从哪儿拿来的那个 |
[09:25] | Did — Did you go in my room? | 你进了我房间吗 |
[09:26] | I-I’m sorry, but this is what I wanted to talk to you about. | 抱歉 这正是我想和你谈的 |
[09:29] | That I-I know that you’re a h-hoarder. | 我知道你有囤积癖 |
[09:33] | – What? – I’m sorry, okay? | -什么 -抱歉 好吗 |
[09:34] | – It — It’s okay. We love you. – We love you. | -没事的 我们爱你 -我们爱你 |
[09:36] | And we just want to help. | 我们只是想帮助你 |
[09:38] | Okay? I had to go in your room because I smelled | 好吗 我不得不进你房间因为我闻到了 |
[09:40] | what I thought could only be the stench of death. | 我以为是尸体散发的臭气 |
[09:43] | But then I later discovered it was an unfinished | 但然后我发现了是个没吃完的 |
[09:45] | everything bagel with cream cheese, | 奶油奶酪全能贝果 |
[09:47] | which — no judgment — is way worse. | 我对此不评价 但这比尸体还糟糕 |
[09:49] | – Who doesn’t finish an everything bagel? – Right? | -谁会不吃完全能贝果 -是吧 |
[09:51] | I am not playing this little game, okay? | 我不要玩这游戏 好吗 |
[09:54] | And don’t go into my room again. | 以后别再进我房间 |
[09:55] | – Jaimé. – Jaimé. Jaimé, wait. Hold on. | -海眉 -海眉 海眉 等等 |
[09:57] | Hold on a second. Come here. | 等下 过来 |
[09:59] | Here, babe. It’s okay. | 宝贝 没事 |
[10:18] | I think it’s going well. | 我觉得进展很顺利 |
[10:19] | – Really good. – Yeah. | -非常顺利 -嗯 |
[10:35] | Hold on. Ilana, are you using the same cheese grater | 等等 阿拉娜 你是把磨奶酪的磨碎器 |
[10:37] | on the cheese that – you’re using on your feet? | 用在了你的脚上吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah. Okay. Let’s dig in. Welcome back. | 是的 我们继续 欢迎回来 |
[10:43] | Okay, but just so you know, it’s not that | 好 但我先给你说 这并不代表 |
[10:45] | I’m not still mad about you going into my room. | 我对你进我房间不生气 |
[10:46] | – Not cool. Very not cool. – Totally not cool. | -不好 非常不好 -完全不好 |
[10:49] | I’m glad that you’re honoring your instincts. | 我很高兴你以你的直觉为荣 |
[10:51] | And good for you for setting boundaries. | 设置界线也很好 |
[10:53] | I just want you to explore your feelings | 我只希望你能在一个没有评头论足的地方 |
[10:55] | in a judgment-free zone, okay? This is a safe space. | 探索你的感受 这是个安全空间 |
[11:00] | Well, not literally safe. | 不是字面上的安全 |
[11:01] | How about we start with looking at | 我们先来看看 |
[11:03] | the most common causes of hoarding | 造成囤积最常见的原因 |
[11:04] | and see if you connect with any of them? | 看你符不符合其中任意一条 |
[11:06] | Now, I don’t want to put words in your mouth, but, | 我不想曲解你的意思 但是 |
[11:08] | hoarding often develops as a coping mechanism | 囤积通常是因为 |
[11:11] | for a feeling of a lack of control. | 缺乏控制感而产生的应付机制 |
[11:14] | Does that resonate with you? | 这能引起你的共鸣吗 |
[11:15] | W-Well, obviously, before I became a citizen, | 显然在我成为公民前 |
[11:17] | you know, I was always so anxious about my status. | 我总是为我的身份而焦虑 |
[11:19] | And, you know, you feel this lack of control. | 你会感到缺乏控制 |
[11:22] | Very powerless, you know? | 很无力 你懂吗 |
[11:23] | That’s really when it started to all pile up. | 然后就开始囤积了 |
[11:25] | Okay, I-I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[11:26] | I’m still feeling very uncomfortable in general, | 我还是觉得不太舒服 |
[11:29] | and I’m also starting to feel ill, | 我开始感到有点难受 |
[11:30] | probably because I’ve been eating cheese | 也许是因为我一直在吃掺杂了 |
[11:32] | that’s mixed in with your heel skin. | 你脚后跟皮肤的奶酪有关 |
[11:33] | I’m — I’m so sorry that my emotions | 我很抱歉我的情绪 |
[11:35] | are making you this uncomfortable. | 让你不舒服 |
[11:36] | I love you and support you. This is about Ilana’s feet. | 我爱你 支持你 我是在说阿拉娜的脚 |
[11:39] | One moment, please. Abbi, relax. | 稍等 艾比 淡定 |
[11:41] | I put the grater in Barbicide after I use it on my feet. | 我磨完脚后就把磨碎器放进了消毒水 |
[11:44] | Do you think I’m an idiot? | 你当我白痴吗 |
[11:45] | Barbicide? | 消毒水 |
[11:47] | Okay, so, what I’m sensing is that the hoarding… | 我理解的是囤积 |
[11:51] | …provides a sense of comfort in times of stress. | 在你紧张不安的时候给你提供了安慰 |
[11:53] | It’s gotten a lot worse lately, to be honest, and I don’t… | 老实说 最近越来越严重了 我不… |
[11:56] | I don’t know why, ’cause I — | 我不知道为什么 因为我 |
[11:57] | I really have been so happy with you. | 我和你在一起真的很开心 |
[11:59] | I know you have, babe. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[12:00] | You know, I often encounter in my work | 我在工作中经常遇到 |
[12:03] | people struggling with the duality of relationships. | 人们挣扎于感情的两重性 |
[12:07] | You know, maybe there’s something about this relationship, | 或许这段感情有什么问题 |
[12:10] | even if it’s going dopely, that’s causing anxiety. | 即使进展很顺利 但是导致了焦虑 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry, but, Ilana, do I have to go to the hospital? | 不好意思 阿拉娜 我需要去医院吗 |
[12:16] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:17] | Okay, you are wasting Jaimé’s hour. Okay? | 你在浪费海眉的就诊时间 好吗 |
[12:20] | This is so unprofessional! I’ll handle it, okay? | 太不专业了 我来处理 |
[13:13] | Okay, dude, just be honest with me. | 姐们 老实跟我说 |
[13:15] | Did I or did I not eat your foot cheese? | 我到底有没有吃你的脚酪 |
[13:17] | What part of “I put the cheese grater in Barbicide | 我说了在磨碎器接触奶酪前 |
[13:20] | before it touches the cheese” do you not understand? | 我就把它放到了消毒水里 你是听不懂吗 |
[13:22] | And not for nothing, | 无意冒犯 |
[13:23] | you’re probably lactose-intolerant ’cause you’re an Ashkenazi Jew. | 你有乳糖不耐症多半是因为你是德系犹太人 |
[13:25] | Or maybe you didn’t know that. Okay? | 还是说你之前都不知道 好吗 |
[13:27] | And have you never sucked on a couple toes before? | 你以前没吸过脚趾吗 |
[13:29] | – I have sucked on toes. – Really? | -我有吸过脚趾 -是吗 |
[13:31] | – Yeah. – Because you’re lucky, girl. | -是的 -那你很走运了 |
[13:32] | A lot of people pay good money for my foot shavings. | 很多人愿意出高价买我的脚皮 |
[13:35] | They do? | 是吗 |
[13:38] | Look at these two. Am I good, or am I good? | 瞧瞧这俩 我厉害吗 我厉害吗 |
[13:42] | All right, that is about all the time we have for this week. | 好了 我们这周的治疗就到此结束了 |
[13:44] | Actually, we went a little bit over, but that’s okay. | 其实还超时了一点 不过没关系 |
[13:46] | I want to thank you for making me confront my hoardiness, | 我想谢谢你让我直面我的囤积癖 |
[13:49] | because it made me see that I was just putting it | 因为这让我看清 我是在 |
[13:51] | as a barrier for the next step in our relationship. | 为我们感情的进一步发展设置障碍 |
[13:53] | That’s the best thing a therapist can hear. | 这是心理治疗师最爱听的话 |
[13:55] | Mi amor, I decided to move in with Johnny, | 亲爱的 我决定要和强尼同居了 |
[13:58] | in his house in New Jersey. | 搬去他在新泽西的房子 |
[14:00] | – Yeah! – A house! Oh, my goodness! | -棒 -房子 我的天呐 |
[14:03] | No. | 不 |
[14:05] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不不不 |
[14:07] | Where the fuck is the reverse-psychology section?! | 逆向心理学部分在哪儿 |
[14:09] | – Where is it?! – Okay. | -在哪 -好的 |
[14:12] | Jaimé, I don’t like to say “Crazy,” | 海眉 我不想说”疯子” |
[14:14] | but you are fuckin’ nuts, okay? | 但你真的失去了理智 好吗 |
[14:17] | Moving to Jersey?! What are you, Bruce Springsteen?! | 搬去新泽西 你是布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀吗 |
[14:19] | You’re like… | 像这样 |
[14:23] | But I’ve — I’ve never done this. | 我从没这么做过 |
[14:25] | So you don’t even know Bruce Springsteen? | 你连布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀是谁都不知道 |
[14:26] | Why would you move to Jersey? | 你为什么要搬去新泽西 |
[14:28] | Baby, listen. You were right — | 亲爱的 听着 你说得对 |
[14:29] | I need to stop self-sabotaging myself. | 我得停止自我摧残自己 |
[14:31] | Now I need to take the next step with my boyfriend. | 现在我需要和我男朋友迈向下一步 |
[14:33] | I see — One therapy session, and now you’re cured! | 一次心理治疗 你就好了 |
[14:35] | – Okay, great. – Not a real therapy session. | -好极了 -不是真的心理治疗 |
[14:38] | Please! It wasn’t. I’m sorry. It’s not. | 得了吧 算不上 真的不是 |
[14:39] | Classic denial! You are mental, bro! | 典型的否认 你精神有问题 哥们 |
[14:43] | Ilana, can I talk to you for a second? | 阿拉娜 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[14:44] | Let me just talk to you for a second over here. Okay. | 到这边来一下 好的 |
[14:46] | If this is about the fuckin’ foot cheese, | 如果你是想说脚酪的事 |
[14:48] | – I swear to God, Abbi… – No, listen, dude. | -我发誓 艾比 -不 听着 |
[14:50] | I think you need to take some of your own advice. | 我觉得你该听取一些你自己的建议 |
[14:53] | You just told Jaimé that his hoarding problem | 你刚跟海眉说他的囤积癖 |
[14:56] | was due to maybe a lack of control, right? | 是因为缺乏控制 对吗 |
[14:58] | – Yeah. – I feel like that’s happening with you right now. | -是的 -我感觉你现在也是这样 |
[15:00] | I mean, him moving out is a huge deal, | 他搬出去是件大事 |
[15:02] | and you’re trying to control him. | 你试图控制他 |
[15:04] | You have to let him live his own life. | 你得让他过自己的生活 |
[15:06] | I said all that, huh? | 这是我说的 |
[15:08] | Yeah, you did. | 嗯 你说的 |
[15:10] | Hey, you guys. Fully sorry. That was stupid. | 两位 很抱歉 我刚才太蠢了 |
[15:14] | – It’s okay. – It’s not about me. | -没事 -我不是重点 |
[15:16] | – I am so sorry. – Mm. It’s all good. | -非常抱歉 -没事 |
[15:17] | You know, this is right for you guys. | 你们这么做是对的 |
[15:20] | And you know what? I think I’ve been scared | 知道吗 我觉得我一直害怕 |
[15:21] | because I have been feeling like this was coming. | 因为我感觉到这一刻会来 |
[15:24] | Well, it’s scary for me, too. | 我也害怕 |
[15:25] | I haven’t lived without you in such a long time. | 我很久没有在没有你的情况下生活了 |
[15:27] | But you know what? It’s super easy. Just Montclair. | 但你知道吗 其实超简单 就在蒙特克莱 |
[15:29] | It’s, like, across the pond, you know? | 穿过河就到了 |
[15:32] | Wait. Where’s Mon-claya? | 等等 蒙克拉亚在哪 |
[15:33] | – It’s “Montclair.” – Montclair! | -是蒙特克莱 -蒙特克莱 |
[15:36] | Um, so, who is this Bruce Springsteen again? | 谁是布鲁斯·斯普林斯汀来着 |
[15:38] | Yeah, I don’t really know his music. | 我也不了解他的音乐 |
[15:40] | You don’t know who The Boss is? | 你不知道老大[斯普林斯汀绰号]是谁 |
[15:42] | What does he sound like? | 他声音什么样的 |
[15:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:53] | * Hey, mm, baby! * | *宝贝* |
[15:55] | – Right. I-I now get the vibe. – You got it? | -嗯 体会到了 -你感受到了吗 |
[15:57] | – Ah, yes. – I get the vibe. | -是的 -我体会到了 |
[16:08] | Hey, Johnny. | 强尼 |
[16:10] | – Can I ask you something? – Yeah. | -我能问你个事吗 -嗯 |
[16:13] | Am I a good therapist? | 我是个好治疗师吗 |
[16:15] | Well, I’ll tell you this. | 这么说吧 |
[16:17] | No matter how wildly unprofessional you were, | 不管你刚才有多么不专业 |
[16:20] | you made the space for Jaimé to talk about his issues. | 你创造了空间让海眉谈论了他的问题 |
[16:23] | That’s really all you can do as a therapist, right? | 作为治疗师你也只能做到这样了 对吗 |
[16:25] | Just make the space. | 创造空间 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:29] | – Thank you so much. – Ah, yeah. | -谢谢你 -嗯 |
[16:30] | Come here. Let me show you something. | 过来 我给你看个东西 |
[16:31] | – Ilana, dude! That’s it! – What? | -阿拉娜 就是这个 -什么 |
[16:34] | “Make the space.” I need to make the space in Anthropologie. | 创造空间 我得在Anthropologie里创造空间 |
[16:37] | No one’s gonna be like, | 不会有人说 |
[16:38] | “Hey, Abbi, you want to do a window display?” | 艾比 你想做橱窗陈列吗 |
[16:40] | – No, I got to fuckin’ do it myself. – Yes! | -不 我得自己做 -是的 |
[16:42] | Dude, and I can use all this trash to, like, make the… | 我可以用所有这些垃圾去制作… |
[16:47] | What was that, Abbi? What did you call it? | 你说什么 艾比 你说这些是什么 |
[16:49] | Sorry, did I say — Did I say “Trash”? | 抱歉 我刚是说了”垃圾”吗 |
[16:50] | I meant “Precious objects.” | 我意思是”珍贵物品” |
[16:52] | I can use all these beautiful, precious objects… | 我可以用这些漂亮的珍贵物品 |
[16:54] | to make the display. | 来创作陈列 |
[16:56] | That is it! | 没错 |
[16:56] | – Yes! – This is kismet. | -是的 -这就是天命 |
[16:58] | Follow your third eye — your clit. | 跟随你的第三只眼 你的阴蒂 |
[17:00] | Right. Yeah. Thank you for making me stay, dude. | 嗯 谢谢你让我留下来 |
[17:03] | Really. It was worth it. | 真的 值了 |
[17:05] | Even if I had to eat your foot cheese. | 即使我得吃你的脚酪 |
[17:06] | It always is. | 永远都值 |
[17:47] | Christina, come on! | 克里斯蒂娜 拜托 |
[17:49] | You got to let me see my baby boy! | 你得让我见我的宝贝儿子 |
[17:52] | Of course I’m responsible enough to be a dad! | 我当然足够负责可以做父亲了 |
[17:59] | – Christina! – Nasty. | -克里斯蒂娜 -恶心 |
[18:01] | Don’t hang up! | 别挂 |
[18:02] | Wha– No. You’re not listening. | 不 你没在听 |
[18:05] | You’re not Li– Christina! You’re not listening! | 你没在 克里斯蒂娜 你没在听 |
[18:14] | You’re doing it! | 你做到了 |
[18:17] | This is incredible! | 这太赞了 |
[18:20] | As per uszh — couldn’t have done it without ya. | 像往常一样 没有你我做不到 |
[18:36] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[18:39] | We got to go, dude. | 我们得走了 |
[18:40] | – Okay. – We got to go. | -好 -我们得走了 |
[18:44] | – Good morning, bitch. – Jesus! | -早啊 贱人 -老天 |
[18:45] | Ilana, what? | 阿拉娜 搞什么 |
[18:47] | Yeah, I guess I got carried away. | 我有点得意忘形了 |
[18:51] | – How do I look? – Anthro-perfect. | -我看上去如何 -完美符合你们店的气质 |
[18:53] | Okay, Ilana, the most important part | 好了 阿拉娜 最重要的是 |
[18:54] | – is that I made the space for my art. – That’s right. | -我为我的艺术创造了空间 -没错 |
[18:56] | No matter what the outcome, I feel completely at peace. | 无论结果如何 我感到完全的心平气和 |
[19:01] | You motherfuckers. | 你们这群人渣 |
[19:03] | This is insane. You know what? Zoe, you’re the fucking worst. | 不可理喻 知道吗 佐伊 你最烂了 |
[19:06] | I dare you to find someone | 有本事去找个 |
[19:08] | who can fold a tunic sweater better than me! | 比我更会折叠束腰毛衣的人 |
[19:11] | Ilana, let’s go! | 阿拉娜 我们走 |
[19:13] | Whatever, dude. They don’t deserve you. | 随便咯 他们配不上你 |
[19:15] | Those corporate fashion fat cats don’t know real art. | 那些时装权贵公司根本不懂真的艺术 |
[19:19] | Yeah, that’s true, but… let’s just get out of here. | 没错 我们走吧 |
[19:21] | Uhp, hold up. | 等等 |
[19:22] | Let’s just take a photo real quick in front of your masterpiece. | 我们去你的杰作前拍张照 |
[19:24] | For your portfolio! | 可以加入你的作品集 |
[19:26] | – Okay. – Come on. | -好 -来吧 |
[19:29] | Okay. Here we go. | 好 开拍了 |
[19:33] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[19:35] | – What? – Rat Bastard! | -怎么了 -鼠杂碎 |
[19:37] | Oh, my God! Ilana, what?! | 我的天 阿拉娜 怎么回事 |
[19:39] | Okay, I-I put a rodent and hoarder trash in their window. | 我在他们的橱窗里放了一只老鼠和囤积垃圾 |
[19:44] | I think they actually made the right call. | 看来开除我是对的 |
[19:47] | Damn. First Jaimé, and now Rat Bastard. | 靠 先是海眉 现在又是鼠杂碎 |
[19:50] | Looks like all my roommates are moving out. | 看来我所有室友都要搬出去了 |
[19:53] | Yo, you know what? It’s pretty badass | 你知道吗 被全国范围内 |
[19:55] | to be banned from every Anthropologie in the country. | 所有Anthropologie店拉黑也是种能耐 |
[19:58] | Like, not many people can say that. | 没有几个人达成了这一成就 |
[19:59] | Yeah, I mean, that is true. | 这倒也是 |
[20:02] | And you know what? Like, “Make the space” | 你知道吗 “创造空间” |
[20:04] | is still, like, exactly what I need right now. | 还是我现在所需要的 |
[20:07] | I just need to get a day job that pays the bills, | 我只需要找个日间工作支付账单 |
[20:09] | and then I can focus on my artwork in my life, you know? | 然后就可以专注于我的艺术品 |
[20:13] | Make the space. | 创造空间 |
[20:14] | Dude, yes! I am, like, so inspired by you. | 没错 我深受你鼓舞 |
[20:18] | You know, I know I got carried away | 我知道我之前当治疗师 |
[20:19] | with this whole therapist thing, | 有点得意忘形了 |
[20:20] | but helping Jaimé with his mental health | 但帮助海眉解决他的心理问题 |
[20:23] | really felt, like, right and good. | 我真的感觉很棒 |
[20:27] | I think I might want to, like, pursue it as a… | 我想我也许会把这 |
[20:30] | career thing. | 当做事业追求 |
[20:32] | Like, obviously in addition to my Phone Wigs hustle. | 当然还有我的手机假发买卖 |
[20:34] | Dude, you would be incredible at that. | 姐们 你会干得很出色的 |
[20:36] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[20:38] | Yes, and totally and completely, and yes. | 是的 完全绝对地认真 |
[20:41] | Ooh, my mom is gonna flip out. | 我妈会疯掉的 |
[20:42] | Okay, I think I might, like, start, like, “Researching,” | 我也许会开始研究 |
[20:44] | like, “Schools” To apply to. | 可以申请什么学校了 |
[20:46] | – Is that crazy? – No, not at all. | -这疯狂吗 -一点也不 |
[20:48] | But, listen, you shouldn’t use that word. | 但你不该使用这词 |
[20:50] | My therapist says it stigmatizes mental illness. | 我的心理治疗师说这污蔑了精神病 |
[20:53] | Wait. You have a therapist? | 等等 你有心理治疗师 |
[20:56] | You. | 你啊 |
[20:58] | Oh, my God. We might have to stop our sessions | 我的天 我们或许得终止我们的治疗了 |
[21:00] | because I can’t be in love with my favorite patient. | 因为我不能爱上我最爱的病人 |
[21:14] | * Like, on the streets, hey, hunhhh * | *在街上* |
[21:18] | Yeah. And the shoulders. The shoulders just go… | 还有肩膀 肩膀要这样 |
[21:20] | * Hunh, hey, secret garden * | *秘密花园* |
[21:23] | There it is. There it is! | 对了 这就对了 |