时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Since consciously uncoupling from Deals, Deals, Deals, | 自从我自觉从Deals Deals Deals离开后 |
[00:08] | I’ve been catering regularly | 每当我需要钱的时候 |
[00:10] | and babysitting whenever I need dat cash. | 我就去做餐饮和临时保姆 |
[00:12] | Although I was making an ass-load of money at Sushi Mambeaux | 不过我在曼巴寿司赚了不少钱 |
[00:14] | until they got shut the eff down | 直到他们因为可怕的臭虫侵扰 |
[00:16] | for a gnarly bed bugs infestation. | 而不得不关店 |
[00:18] | I’m clean now. I’m — I’m fully clean. | 我现在干净了 身上完全没有臭虫 |
[00:20] | Uh, wow, uh, usually, we don’t get everybody’s back story. | 一般人们不会跟我们讲他们的背后故事 |
[00:23] | That’s, uh, surprising. | 真意想不到 |
[00:26] | Living on the edge. | 生活在边缘 |
[00:32] | To circle back… | 回到正题 |
[00:34] | We have medium-speed Wi-Fi, draft beer on tap — | 我们有中速无线网 散装生啤 |
[00:37] | Okay, what? | 什么 |
[00:38] | Girl, I hope I get to work here! | 天 我希望我能在这工作 |
[00:40] | So do we! | 我们也是 |
[00:42] | It’d be $500 a month. | 一个月500 |
[00:44] | Okay, I was thinking more like $1,000. | 我之前想的是1000 |
[00:47] | Whoa, that would get you a way bigger office. | 那样办公室就大得多了 |
[00:49] | All right, I’m just gonna say it. | 我还是说出来吧 |
[00:51] | Does this mean I’m freakin’ hired? | 这是否意味着我被雇用了 |
[00:54] | Hired? | 雇用 |
[00:56] | Aren’t you renting an office space? | 你不是来租办公室的吗 |
[00:58] | I thought I was interviewing for the office manager position? | 我以为我是来参加办公室经理职位面试的 |
[01:01] | We’re the office manager. | 我们就是办公室经理 |
[01:05] | Is this… | 这里是 |
[01:07] | Yeah, 495 Broadway. | 对 百老汇街495号 |
[01:08] | 490. | 490号 |
[01:13] | Classic me. | 典型的我 |
[01:15] | Whoop! Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[01:17] | Also, got to say — what an hysterical | 不得不说 你们的商业模式 |
[01:19] | business model to brand this as, like, | 真是笑死人了 把这刻化成 |
[01:21] | a shared co-working space when | 一个共享联合办公空间 |
[01:23] | really you’re storing people in what are essentially closets | 而实际上你们只是利用这些 |
[01:25] | after luring them in with these, like, | 看似高端的福利把人引诱过来 |
[01:27] | seemingly high-end perks, but it’s also, like, | 柜台下的垃圾桶里放一袋啤酒 |
[01:29] | a bag of beer in a trash can under a counter. | 然后把人安排在小房间里 |
[01:32] | YouWork is a multi-billion-dollar corporation. | 你办是一家市值数十亿美元的企业 |
[01:39] | That is fucking genius. | 太他妈有才了 |
[01:42] | Guys, don’t waste my time like this again. | 两位 下次别再这样浪费我时间了 |
[01:46] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[02:08] | Uh, okay, Fernando, I swear I don’t know | 费尔南多 我发誓我不知道 |
[02:11] | why it keeps getting clogged. | 为什么它老是堵住 |
[02:12] | Listen, lady, toilet paper’s not gonna | 听着 卫生纸是没法 |
[02:14] | make it through these old pipes, | 通过这些老管子的 |
[02:15] | much less your tampons and maxi pads with wings for heavy flow. | 更不用说你的棉条 带护翼的大流量卫生巾 |
[02:19] | Okay, first of all, I have an extra-heavy flow. | 首先 我的是特大流量 |
[02:22] | Second of all, I don’t flush my tampons and pads down the toilet. | 其次 我从不把我的棉条和卫生巾扔马桶 |
[02:26] | Third of all, you’re saying I can’t flush toilet paper? | 第三 你是说我不能冲卫生纸 |
[02:28] | Well, if you must wipe, | 如果你硬要擦的话 |
[02:30] | well, the other residents use a separate garbage can | 其他住户专门用一个垃圾桶 |
[02:32] | for their used toilet paper, and they don’t make a stink about it. | 来装用过的卫生纸 他们屁事都没 |
[02:36] | Stink. | “屁事” |
[02:37] | So I can’t poop, wipe, and flush in my own apartment? | 所以我在自己公寓里不能大便 擦屁股和冲马桶吗 |
[02:41] | I mean, that’s some third-world shit. | 这是第三世界才有的破事吧 |
[02:43] | You mean developing nation. | 你是说发展中国家 |
[02:45] | I-I-I did mean that. | 对 我就这意思 |
[02:46] | That is — That is right. | 没 没错 |
[02:47] | Well, I grew up using a shit bucket. | 我从小使用粪桶 |
[02:50] | And I did not mean that in a bad way. I meant it in a great way. | 我不是说那样不好 那样很好 |
[02:55] | Growing up like that is dope. | 从小就使用太酷了 |
[02:57] | You know what? I’m gonna get one. | 这样好了 我去买一个 |
[02:58] | I’m just gonna get one. I’ll get a shit bucket. | 我会去买一个 买一个粪桶 |
[03:05] | All right, got some snacks, dawg, yeah. | 拿了点零食 棒 |
[03:10] | All right, where the was this interview supposed to be? | 这面试到底是在哪儿 |
[03:13] | Shit, phone… | 该死 手机 |
[03:18] | I love this city. | 我爱这城市 |
[03:59] | Sorry. Oh, shit. | 抱歉 见鬼 |
[04:01] | Sorry. | 该死 |
[04:09] | I just moved here. | 我刚搬到这里 |
[04:10] | Cool. | 酷 |
[04:27] | All right, all right, all right! | 好呀 好呀 好呀 |
[04:30] | All right. | 好了 |
[04:31] | Geez. | 天 |
[04:35] | Linda freakin’ Lodi? | 天啊 是琳达·罗迪 |
[04:37] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[04:39] | Linda, hey! | 琳达 嘿 |
[04:40] | Hey, It’s Ilana Wexler! | 我是阿拉娜·韦克斯勒 |
[04:42] | I used to work for you at your temp agency! | 我以前在你的临时工服务中介工作 |
[04:44] | – Ilana? – Come on over! | -阿拉娜 -过来 |
[04:46] | That’s so crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[04:47] | – Hey! – Ilana, hi! Oh, my gosh. | -嘿 -阿拉娜 嗨 我的天 |
[04:50] | So, how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[04:51] | Good, good. I’m just, uh, working over there in that coffee shop. | 很好 我在那家咖啡店里工作 |
[04:54] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[04:55] | Oh, well, I’m working on my screenplay. | 我在忙着写我的剧本 |
[04:57] | “We Lost Grandma at the Water Park.” | “我们在水上公园失去了外婆” |
[05:00] | That sounds hilarious. | 听上去很搞笑 |
[05:01] | Oh, well, it’s a — it’s a drama, actually. | 这其实是剧情电影 |
[05:04] | Dope. Dope. | 酷 酷 |
[05:05] | But, uh, it’s good. It’s good. | 不过挺好的 |
[05:06] | I just — the only thing is I have to keep an eye on my stuff | 我只是 只是我每次想去抽支烟的时候 |
[05:09] | and my son every time I want to take a smoke break. | 我都得盯着我的东西和我儿子 |
[05:11] | I mean, they didn’t used to kick us out of places | 90年代的时候 他们可不会 |
[05:13] | for smoking in the ’90s, right? | 让我们出来抽烟 对吗 |
[05:16] | You know, I never thought about it like that. | 我从来没这么想过 |
[05:19] | Anti-smoking is discriminatory. | 反吸烟是歧视 |
[05:20] | I just want a place where I can work and smoke. | 我只想要一个我能同时工作和抽烟的地方 |
[05:26] | You know, Linda, today might be your lucky day | 琳达 今天也许是你的幸运日 |
[05:29] | because I have a situation starting up here where you can | 因为我正在搞一个项目 |
[05:33] | sit and smoke and charge your phone and your devices and work, | 你可以一边坐着抽烟 给手机充电 一边工作 |
[05:36] | and you never have to let your belongings leave your sight. | 而且你的随身物品不需要离开你的视线 |
[05:39] | Whoa, that actually sounds kind of perfect. | 这听上去很完美 |
[05:41] | Um, well, uh, how much do you charge? | 收费多少 |
[05:44] | We are charging… | 我们收 |
[05:47] | 50 cents a minute. | 一分钟50美分 |
[05:50] | You know what? I’ll take it. Here. | 知道吗 我要来 给 |
[05:54] | 40 minutes — 45, I’ll give ya. | 40分钟 我给你45分钟 |
[05:56] | All right, awesome. I’ll go get my stuff. | 真好 我去拿我的东西 |
[05:59] | Yes, awesome, get your stuff, and then come back. | 好 你去拿东西 然后回来 |
[06:13] | Abbi! | 艾比 |
[06:14] | Man, I got you again! | 我又吓到你了 |
[06:16] | Every time, man. | 每次都成功 |
[06:17] | Come on, girl. Bring it in. | 来 我们的仪式 |
[06:52] | So, what you looking for, Abb? | 你在找什么 小艾 |
[06:54] | Okay, so, this is a little bit embarrassing, | 说起来有点尴尬 |
[06:57] | but my building’s pre-World War I in the plumbing, | 我的公寓楼的管子还是一战前的 |
[06:59] | and it’s, like, really — | 就像… |
[07:01] | Say no more. Bath accessories. | 不必多说 卫生间配件 |
[07:03] | Dope, dude, thanks. | 酷 哥们 谢了 |
[07:05] | Great seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:06] | You too. Holla at me, Abb! | 我也是 有事叫我 小艾 |
[07:13] | Hey, dude, I’m in the middle of trying to find this thing at BB&B. | 我现在在Bed Bath & Beyond店找这个东西 |
[07:16] | Hold up, you’re at BB&B, Abbi? | 等等 你在Bed Bath & Beyond店 艾比 |
[07:18] | Can you grab me six power strips and six extension cords | 你能帮我拿6个电源板 6根延长电缆 |
[07:20] | and meet me at that place | 然后立刻到 |
[07:21] | where that dude gave you that condom stat? | 那个男的给你套套的地方来见我 |
[07:23] | Well, I was gonna say stuff, too. | 我本来也有事要说的 |
[07:29] | Holy shit bucket. | 这特么就是粪桶 |
[07:37] | Dude, what is all of this? | 姐们 这些是什么 |
[07:40] | Welcome to SheWork. | 欢迎来到她办 |
[07:41] | We officially open for shiz-ness. | 我们正式开始营业 |
[07:44] | What is SheWork? | 什么是她办 |
[07:45] | SheWork is an inclusive work environment that caters to smokers. | 她办是一个为吸烟者打造的工作环境 |
[07:48] | I see a bunch of — no offense — | 我看到一堆 无意冒犯 |
[07:50] | trash furniture and two people smoking cigarettes. | 破家具 以及两个人抽烟 |
[07:54] | Walk with me. | 跟我来 |
[07:55] | So, SheWork uses the urban landscape | 她办使用城市建设 |
[07:57] | for a fast-paced work space with no boundaries. | 打造一个无界限的快节奏办公空间 |
[08:01] | If parkour is using the city as your gym, | 如果说跑酷把城市当做体育馆 |
[08:02] | SheWork is using the city as your office. | 那么她办就是将城市作为办公室 |
[08:05] | So, correct me if I’m wrong. | 如果我没说错的话 |
[08:06] | People are paying you | 人们给你钱 |
[08:07] | to use the free public charging stations? | 以使用免费的公共充电站 |
[08:10] | So what? All the great male entrepreneurs do it, okay? | 那又怎样 所有伟大的男性企业家都这么做 好吗 |
[08:13] | They take something that already exists, | 他们把已经存在的东西据为己有 |
[08:14] | claim it was their idea, throw in some fancy furniture, | 声称是自己的主意 加一些华丽的家具 |
[08:17] | and charge double for it. | 然后收两倍的价钱 |
[08:19] | For letting people sit on your junk and smoke? | 让人坐在你的垃圾上抽烟 |
[08:21] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:22] | Wait, Ilana, hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 阿拉娜 等等 等等 |
[08:25] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[08:26] | Smoking cigarettes is disgusting. | 抽烟很恶心 |
[08:28] | Okay, smoking is obvs heinous — | 抽烟是很可憎 |
[08:31] | But who am I to judge a nicotine addiction? | 可我有什么资格对别人喜欢尼古丁评头论足呢 |
[08:33] | – I mean, I’m…fully addicted to weed. – True. | -我自己都抽大麻 -是的 |
[08:36] | – Okay, you got the stuff. I thank you, bitch. – Oh, yeah. | -你买到东西了 我谢谢你 贱人 -是的 |
[08:39] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快来 快来 快来 |
[08:41] | Great, thank you so much. | 很好 非常感谢 |
[08:43] | And, actually, a trash can is the only thing | 实际上 垃圾桶 |
[08:44] | we don’t need here at SheWork. | 是她办唯一不需要的东西 |
[08:46] | No, no, no. This is actually mine, | 不不 这是我的 |
[08:48] | uh, my shit bucket, so… | 我的粪桶 |
[08:49] | Come again? | 你再说一次 |
[08:50] | It– It’s my shit bucket. | 这是我的粪桶 |
[08:53] | – Pardon me? – My — I had to get a shit bucket. | -你说什么 -我的 我不得不买一个粪桶 |
[08:56] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[08:57] | Who, what, how, when, where, and why? | 谁 什么 怎么 何时 何地 为什么 |
[09:00] | Okay, it’s a funny story. | 说来有趣 |
[09:01] | Uh, you know how my toilet is always getting clogged. | 你知道我家马桶总是堵住吧 |
[09:04] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:06] | Um, so, Fernando actually let me know that | 费尔南多跟我说 |
[09:08] | I can’t flush toilet paper anymore, | 我不能再冲卫生纸了 |
[09:10] | and actually I have to discard it in a separate bin | 我必须把纸扔到 |
[09:12] | right next to the toilet. | 马桶旁边的垃圾桶里 |
[09:13] | So what’d you say to him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[09:15] | So, then I said — I said… | 然后我说 我说 |
[09:18] | I said, “Fernando, I will get that shit bucket.” | 我说 费尔南多 我会去买那粪桶 |
[09:22] | That’s what I said, and I got — I got one. | 我就是这么说的 然后我就买了 |
[09:24] | Oh, Abbi. | 艾比 |
[09:25] | Dude, I was, like — i was standing there, and I was just, | 我 我当时站在那 我 |
[09:26] | like, so stunned by what was going on, | 我被当时的情景给震住了 |
[09:28] | I got bullied into buying a shit bucket. | 我被逼迫买了一个粪桶 |
[09:29] | You know, and I think we should take this issue | 我觉得这问题应该 |
[09:31] | into the community-action wing of SheWork. | 拿到她办的社区行动部去说 |
[09:32] | – Oh, wow, is there whole other…? – Come on. | -还有一个… -来吧 |
[09:35] | Okay. | 到了 |
[09:36] | – So, we have to review our resources. – Okay. | -我们得来看看我们有什么资源 -好 |
[09:39] | The printer/scanner. | 打印机/扫描仪 |
[09:40] | So, there’s a scanning function. | 有扫描功能 |
[09:42] | What you’re gonna do is scan your tits, or your ass. | 你要做的就是扫描你的奶子或者屁股 |
[09:44] | Make a shit ton of copies. | 复印很多份 |
[09:45] | Disseminate them to all your neighbors — | 散布给你所有邻居 |
[09:46] | but get this — anonymously. | 不过要记住 匿名 |
[09:48] | Everybody’s like, “What’s going on? Whose tits are these? | 人人都会想 这是什么情况 这是谁的奶子 |
[09:51] | Meanwhile, you’ve planted a stack of the tits in Fernando’s office, | 与此同时 你在费尔南多办公室里放上一堆奶子 |
[09:54] | and you pipe up, and you say, | 你站起来 然后说 |
[09:55] | “You know, I-I think it might be Fernando, | 我觉得可能是费尔南多的 |
[09:58] | and while we’re on the topic, why are we shitting in buckets?” | 趁着谈论这个话题 我们为什么要拉在桶里 |
[10:00] | SheWork — boosh! | 她办 棒呆 |
[10:02] | Dude, you are so close on that. | 姐们 你的点子太棒了 |
[10:03] | Okay, what if I print out a petition, okay? | 你说我打印一份请愿书怎么样 |
[10:06] | I got around to my neighbors, | 我去拜访邻居 |
[10:06] | and I’m like, “Guys, this is an important issue. | 跟他们说 各位 这是个重大问题 |
[10:08] | We shouldn’t be shitting in shit buckets, okay?” | 我们不该在粪桶里拉屎 好吗 |
[10:09] | I get the full signed petition, take it back to Fernando, | 我收集到所有人的签名 然后拿给费尔南多 |
[10:12] | and I’m like, “Majority rules, man. Change is coming.” | 我说 少数服从多数 改变就要来了 |
[10:14] | Ooh, you are full-blown grassroots. | 你真是开窍了 |
[10:17] | You are the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of Astoria. | 你是阿斯托里亚的亚历山大·奥卡西奥-科特兹 |
[10:19] | You’re the Jewish Shirley Chisholm of toilets. | 你是马桶界的犹太版雪莉·奇泽姆 |
[10:21] | Yes, I am gonna shit in my toilet and flush. | 是的 我要拉在马桶里然后冲水 |
[10:24] | Yes. Go get your bucket and take care of your shit. Come on. | 是的 拿上你的桶然后去处理你的屎 快去 |
[10:29] | Take care of your shit. | 处理你的屎 |
[10:30] | I love you, Abb. | 我爱你 小艾 |
[10:31] | Ah, and I love SheWork. | 我爱她办 |
[10:34] | Miss, hi. | 小姐 你好 |
[10:35] | Are you sick of being treated like a filthy outsider at work | 你是不是受够了工作时因为你可悲的抽烟习惯 |
[10:37] | because of your tragic smoking habit? | 被当做肮脏的外人 |
[10:45] | How’s that Wi-Fi working out, L? | 无线网怎么样 L |
[10:48] | Ha, ha. Charging Station-Guest is coming in clear as day. | 哈哈 充电站连接速度很快 |
[10:52] | You know, we are growing rapidly, | 我们规模增大得很快 |
[10:53] | and I’m starting to have to focus on expansion, | 我要开始专注于扩张了 |
[10:56] | so would you feel comfortable watching the fort? | 你能帮我看着店吗 |
[11:01] | Would I? | 我愿意吗 |
[11:04] | No, I-I was asking… | 不 我是问 |
[11:21] | Hello, um, my name is Abbi Abrams, and — | 你好 我叫艾比·艾布拉姆斯 |
[11:23] | I don’t want to buy any Girl Scout Cookies. | 我不想买任何女童子军饼干 |
[11:27] | No, no, no. I-I’m not a Girl Scout anymore. | 不不 我已经不是女童子军了 |
[11:31] | I’m a grown — | 我是成 |
[11:32] | I-I’m actually your neighbor. | 我其实是你的邻居 |
[11:34] | I’m just going around letting everyone know | 我只是想让大家知道 |
[11:36] | that I’m having a tenant meeting today in the lobby — | 我今天要在大厅里召开一次租客会议 |
[11:39] | I have lived in this building for 31 years, | 我在这楼里住了31年 |
[11:43] | and I’ve never seen you. | 我从没见过你 |
[11:47] | Wait, are you Melody’s roommate? | 等等 你是梅洛迪的室友吗 |
[11:50] | – You know Melody? – Yes. | -你认识梅洛迪 -对 |
[11:52] | She dates that wonderful young man | 她和那个很棒的年轻人交往 |
[11:54] | who always brings me delicious cheeses. | 每次都会给我带好吃的奶酪 |
[11:58] | That’s, um — That’s Bevers. | 那是 那是贝弗斯 |
[12:01] | They’re the loveliest. I love them, as well. | 他们可爱死了 我也爱他们 |
[12:03] | Um, and I’m actually walking around today | 我今天四处拜访 |
[12:05] | to talk about the shit — | 是来谈论屎 |
[12:06] | to talk about the plumbing problem in the building. | 谈论楼里的水管问题 |
[12:10] | How old are you? | 你多大 |
[12:11] | I’m newly — | 我刚刚 |
[12:13] | You hippies are the reason | 你们这群嬉皮士 |
[12:15] | that sandwiches in this neighborhood cost $16 | 使得这片区的三明治要16块 |
[12:20] | with your Sriracha and your oat milk. | 还有你们的拉差辣椒酱和燕麦奶 |
[12:23] | What’s wrong with cow milk?! | 牛奶怎么了 |
[12:28] | Cow’s milk makes me have to shit! | 牛奶会让我大便 |
[12:31] | Which is what I came here | 这也是我来这儿 |
[12:32] | to talk to you about in the first place. | 找你谈话的原因 |
[12:54] | ♪ SheWork ♪ | ♪她办♪ |
[12:55] | ♪ SheWork, SheWork ♪ | ♪她办 她办♪ |
[12:58] | ♪ SheWork ♪ | ♪她办♪ |
[12:59] | Ooh, God, I’m rich. This city’s full of trash. | 天 我好有钱 这城市里到处是垃圾 |
[13:05] | This is a very important meeting of the building, | 这次本公寓楼很重要的一次会议 |
[13:09] | and I know you’re looking at me like I’m the hot, young | 我知道你们眼里 我是个性感 年轻 |
[13:13] | – new kid on the block. – You’re young? | -新来的住客 -你年轻 |
[13:15] | I’m — I’m 30. | 我 我30岁 |
[13:17] | I’ve never seen her before. | 我以前从没见过她 |
[13:18] | Who buzzed her into the building? | 谁放她进来的 |
[13:20] | I know you. 4H, right? | 我认识你 住4H 对吧 |
[13:22] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[13:24] | Oh, you’re the chick who pegged Jeremy. | 你就是那个戴假鸡巴操了杰瑞米的女人 |
[13:26] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[13:28] | Okay, well… | 这个 |
[13:29] | I heard the moaning. | 我听到了呻吟声 |
[13:30] | You got him good. | 你把他操得很爽 |
[13:32] | Sounded like an Earth-shattering orgasm. | 听着像是惊天动地的高潮 |
[13:35] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | You got me. I — I might’ve pegged Jeremy. | 你识破我了 我或许是操了杰瑞米 |
[13:39] | Okay, great. But, listen, guys. | 很好 听着 各位 |
[13:41] | Let’s — Let’s focus up, okay? | 我们专注点 好吗 |
[13:43] | So, maybe, you know, I’m not young. | 或许我不年轻 |
[13:46] | Great, I’m getting up there. Great. | 很好 我在慢慢老去 很好 |
[13:48] | And maybe you only know me as the chick who pegged Jeremy. | 或许在你们眼中我就是那个操了杰瑞米的女生 |
[13:52] | I’m — I’m fine with that. | 我不介意 |
[13:55] | But allow me to help you, okay? | 但请允许我帮助你们 好吗 |
[13:57] | There’s a better quality of life that we can have, okay? | 我们的生活质量可以更好 |
[14:01] | I-I-I’m in the city. | 我在城里 |
[14:03] | I’m riding the rails. | 我坐着地铁 |
[14:04] | There are changes that need to be made, okay? | 有很多地方需要改变 |
[14:08] | I-I don’t know much, but this is what I do know. | 我知道的不多 但有一点我确信 |
[14:12] | This is what I do know! | 有一点我确信 |
[14:14] | We can be the change we wish to see. | 欲变世界 先变其身 |
[14:17] | Let’s say “No” To shit buckets. | 我们一起拒绝粪桶 |
[14:21] | I love Jeremy. | 我爱杰瑞米 |
[14:24] | If he let her peg, we can probably trust her. | 如果他愿意让她操他 我们或许可以信任她 |
[14:27] | – All right. – My man. You are my man. Yes. | -好 -爱你 你最好了 棒 |
[14:31] | Listen, uh, let’s take a quick pic, | 听着 我们来拍张照 |
[14:33] | ’cause what is activism without posting it on Instagram, right? | 不在Instagram上发照算什么行动主义呢 |
[14:36] | I don’t know if it exists. | 我不知道有没有这回事 |
[14:38] | Yeah, great. | 很好 |
[14:41] | Yes! | 棒 |
[14:42] | Hello, Linda. | 你好 琳达 |
[14:43] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[14:44] | Did you notice I signed a new client? | 你注意到我签约了一个新客户吗 |
[14:47] | Linda, you exquisite genius! May I kiss you? | 琳达 你太有才了 我能吻你吗 |
[14:51] | Y-Yes. | 当然 |
[14:54] | Mm, smoky. | 烟味 |
[15:01] | So tender. | 好温柔 |
[15:05] | Fernando, thanks so much for stopping by. | 费尔南多 谢谢你过来 |
[15:07] | Why don’t you take a seat. | 请坐 |
[15:12] | It’s good. | 坐吧 |
[15:26] | I called the city. | 我联系了市里 |
[15:28] | I told them everything. | 我告诉了他们一切 |
[15:30] | I told them about the plumbing. I told them about the heat. | 我跟他们说了水管的事 以及暖气 |
[15:32] | I told them about every single thing | 我跟他们说了这楼里 |
[15:35] | that needs fixing in this building. | 所有需要维修的东西 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:40] | Change is gonna come, my friend. | 改变在所难免 朋友 |
[15:46] | I think you’re gonna want to take a look at this. | 你应该想要看看这个 |
[16:00] | This is not good. | 这可不好 |
[16:01] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:03] | Fernando, no disrespect to your country — | 费尔南多 无意冒犯你的国家 |
[16:06] | I’m from Flushing. | 我是来自法拉盛的 |
[16:09] | I grew up 10 minutes from here. | 我就在离这10分钟远的地方长大 |
[16:12] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[16:14] | I’ll pass along your demands. | 我会传达你的要求 |
[16:18] | I’m the Rosa Parks of poop. | 我是粪圈的罗莎·帕克斯 |
[16:21] | What? | 什么 |
[16:26] | How’s everybody doing, huh? | 大家怎么样 |
[16:28] | Morty, you want a fresh one? | 莫迪 你想要个新鲜的吗 |
[16:30] | And, Ms. Katherine, anything for you? Yes, girl. | 凯瑟琳夫人 你需要点什么吗 真棒 |
[16:32] | Bev, anything? | 贝芙 你呢 |
[16:34] | She on a diet. I get it. James, anything? | 她在节食 明白 詹姆斯 你呢 |
[16:36] | Got a birthday coming up. | 马上就要生日了 |
[16:37] | Debbie, snack, smoke? | 黛比 零食 烟 |
[16:40] | I’m not a business bitch. | 我不是企业婊子 |
[16:41] | I am a business, bitch! | 我就是企业 婊子 |
[16:44] | SheWork, where your lungs are your goddamn business. | 她办 你的肺就是你的事 |
[16:47] | Welcome to SheWork, my privileged brothers. | 欢迎来到她办 我享有特权的兄弟们 |
[16:50] | We’ve already met. | 我们已经见过了 |
[16:53] | You know, when you’re running a company, | 当你管理一家公司的时候 |
[16:54] | you meet a lot of people, so… | 你会认识很多人 |
[16:56] | Listen, we’ve been watching you all day, | 我们观察你一整天了 |
[16:57] | and this is getting out of hand. | 这有点失控了 |
[16:58] | Afraid we’re gonna have to shut you down. | 恐怕我们不得不关掉这里 |
[16:59] | SheWork is a woman-owned business | 她办是个女性经营的企业 |
[17:02] | founded right here in New York City. | 就在纽约市成立 |
[17:03] | You can’t shut us down. | 你不能关掉这里 |
[17:04] | Okay, yeah, hm, okay, yeah, go for it. | 好好 去关吧 |
[17:06] | Yeah, let’s see — Let’s see how it goes. | 我们看看会怎样 |
[17:08] | Except I can promise you | 我可以向你们保证 |
[17:09] | that you’re gonna see YouWork start to trend hard… | 你们会看到你办火起来 |
[17:13] | but bad. | 臭名远扬 |
[17:15] | Because I hooked up with someone very high up | 因为我曾经和一个 |
[17:18] | in the human resources department of Twitter once. | 推特人力资源部的高管约过炮 |
[17:20] | One second to side bar? | 我们商量下 |
[17:22] | Would you like a conference room? | 想用会议室吗 |
[17:26] | I don’t want to fuck with Twitter again. | 我不想又惹上推特 |
[17:27] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 听上去就不妙 |
[17:29] | Plus we have to play them in soccer this weekend. | 再说这周末还要跟他们踢足球 |
[17:30] | – Oh, my God. – We’d never hear the end of it. | -天啊 -到时肯定要疯狂吐槽 |
[17:33] | – Let’s pay her off. – Cute. | -我们收买她吧 -可爱 |
[17:34] | – Make her go away. – Hundred bucks. | -让她离开 -一百块 |
[17:35] | – Split it with you. – Yep, I did it. | -一人一半 -我做到了 |
[17:37] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:38] | We’ll give you 100 bucks to go away. | 我们给你一百块 然后你就走人 |
[17:43] | You’re hilarious. What’s your real offer? | 笑死了 你们真正的报价是多少 |
[17:45] | – $100. – $900. | -一百 -九百 |
[17:47] | – $100. – $800. | -一百 -八百 |
[17:49] | – $100. – $700. | -一百 -七百 |
[17:50] | – $100. – $600. | -一百 -六百 |
[17:52] | – $100. – $100. | -一百 -一百 |
[17:53] | Is this a… | 这是 |
[17:54] | $500, and that’s my final offer. | 五百 这是我最终报价 |
[17:58] | Fine. | 行 |
[18:01] | I guess we’re not getting a mani-mani-pedi. | 看来我们不用去美甲修脚了 |
[18:05] | It’s Friday. That’s our thing. | 今天是周五 我们每周五都去的 |
[18:06] | – I know it is, but it’s okay. We can skip it this one week. – Okay. | -我知道 不过没事 这周不做就是 -好 |
[18:12] | Wow, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:14] | Only in New York. | 只有纽约才能遇上这种事 |
[18:17] | It is a genius idea, though. | 不过这点子很赞 |
[18:20] | Okay, guys, it’s over. | 好了 各位 结束了 |
[18:22] | Thank you for believing in me and SheWork. | 谢谢你们相信我以及她办 |
[18:26] | You made me realize how beautiful yellow teeth and | 你们让我意识到黄牙 棕色手指甲 |
[18:32] | brown finger nails and hair that smells like soot can be, | 还有烟味头发可以有多美 |
[18:36] | so thank you for that. | 所以谢谢你们 |
[18:38] | All right, pack up and go home. We had a good run. | 好了 收拾东西回家吧 今天很成功 |
[18:41] | I paid a week in advance. | 我预付了一周 |
[18:43] | You know, the market is just so up and down, brother. | 市场起起伏伏 兄弟 |
[18:45] | It’s, you know, the market. | 你懂的 这就是市场 |
[18:48] | Bye, Ken. | 再见 肯 |
[18:50] | – Where’s Ilana? – She’s gone. I-It’s over. | -阿拉娜呢 -她走了 结束了 |
[18:53] | But I didn’t even get to apply for office manager. | 可我还没申请办公室经理的职位 |
[18:58] | Where’s my computer? | 我的电脑呢 |
[19:00] | Who took my computer? | 谁拿走了我的电脑 |
[19:02] | My screenplay! | 我的剧本 |
[19:07] | Christian? | 克里斯蒂安 |
[19:11] | Where’s my kid? | 我的孩子呢 |
[19:16] | Man, the beauty of that bucket | 天 那桶的美妙之处在于 |
[19:18] | is that I’m squatting so low to reach it, | 我可以蹲得很低 |
[19:20] | so I’m, like, in Squatty Potty position. | 就像是蹲坑姿势一样 |
[19:21] | It’s almost like a two-for-one. | 感觉就是买一送一 |
[19:23] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[19:25] | You shit in the bucket? | 你是拉在了桶里吗 |
[19:28] | You’re only supposed to put toilet paper in the bucket. | 你只能把卫生纸扔在桶里 |
[19:31] | No, I know. | 我知道啊 |
[19:38] | Okay. Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | 好了 该死 该死 |
[19:54] | Hey, what’s up? | 好啊 |
[19:55] | Holy shit, Ilana, look at this. | 天啊 阿拉娜 看看这个 |
[19:58] | “YouWork’s innovative smoker’s rooftop | 你办创新的吸烟者屋顶 |
[20:00] | results in a massive stock hike”? | 使得股票大涨 |
[20:03] | Those assholes! | 那群混蛋 |
[20:04] | They stole my idea. | 他们偷走了我的点子 |
[20:05] | I knew I should’ve done an equity split. | 我就知道我该股权分置的 |
[20:08] | You know what, dude? It’s okay. | 知道吗 没什么 |
[20:10] | We are still two badass activated women. | 我们仍然是两个厉害的活动女性 |
[20:14] | I mean, Ilana, you founded and sold a company in one day. | 阿拉娜 你在一天之内创建并售出了一家公司 |
[20:20] | And I, like, mobilized my people to form a mini, like… | 而我动员我的人在公寓楼里 |
[20:23] | – s-small revolution in my building! – That’s right. | -进行了一次迷你革命 -没错 |
[20:28] | I mean, we can be the change we wish to see in the world if we — | 欲变世界 先变其身 如果我们 |
[20:32] | if we have a dream and we rise to meet that dream | 如果我们有一个梦想 并且实现那梦想 |
[20:34] | and we go high when they go low. | 他们越走低级路线 我们就要越有格调 |
[20:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[20:47] | – Dude, Fernando got fired? – Oh, no! | -姐们 费尔南多被炒了 -不 |
[20:49] | There’s a new building manager? | 来了一个新的楼管 |
[20:51] | Raising the rent in three months?! | 三个月内涨房租 |
[20:55] | Oh, what the fuck is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[21:08] | You like our sharp cheddar? | 你喜欢我们的浓味切达奶酪 |
[21:10] | – I-I do.- Yeah, who doesn’t? It’s the best cheese. | -是的 -谁不喜欢呢 那是最好的奶酪 |
[21:12] | – I’m — I’m obsessed with sharp cheddar. – So am I — me too. I — | -我爱死浓味切达奶酪了 -我也是 我 |
[21:16] | He’s taking it out of my — out of my fridge, | 他经常从我冰箱里拿走 |
[21:18] | and he must be giving it to you. | 肯定是他拿给你的 |
[21:19] | Well, they’re very good. | 很好吃 |
[21:21] | Great. That’s — I’m happy someone’s enjoying them. | 真好 很开心有人喜欢 |