时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | * Happy 30-birdy * | *30岁生日快乐* |
[00:09] | * Happy 30 — * | *30岁生日* |
[00:11] | Happy 30th birthday, Abbi. | 30岁生日快乐 艾比 |
[00:13] | Okay, so, today, we are walking from — | 好 今天 我们要从… |
[00:16] | Sorry, one second. Nose grease. | 等下 鼻头皮脂 |
[00:18] | This is gonna be the litty-est story ever. | 这会成为史上最燃的故事 |
[00:20] | Happy 30th birthday, Abbi. | 30岁生日快乐 艾比 |
[00:23] | Okay, so, today, we are walking | 今天 我们要从… |
[00:25] | from the tippity-top of Manhattan | 曼哈顿顶部 |
[00:27] | to the tippity-bottom of Manhattan. | 走到曼哈顿底部 |
[00:31] | 时尚健身打扮 紧致 真实 合身 | |
[00:36] | It’s function, baby. It’s fashion, baby. It’s fluid, baby. | 功能齐全 宝贝 时尚 宝贝 流体 宝贝 |
[00:40] | I got to fill it up. There’s nothing in there right now. | 我得去往里面装东西 现在是空的 |
[00:42] | Oh, yeah, dude. I am so happy that you got these. | 棒 真开心你买了这鞋 |
[00:45] | Phillip Lim on a Shopbop discount. | Shopbop网站上打折买的菲利林 |
[00:47] | $149 at 80% off, okay? | 打两折只要149 知道吗 |
[00:50] | And we’re talking only half a size smaller | 而且尺码只比 |
[00:52] | than the size I actually wear, so work it, dawg! | 我的码小了半码 身材秀出来 姐妹 |
[00:55] | Hold on! Is that the key to my heart? | 等等 那是打开我心的钥匙吗 |
[00:57] | Yeah, this is the key to your heart. | 对 这是打开你心的钥匙 |
[00:58] | – What’s the other one? – The key to your ass! | -另一把呢 -打开你屁股的钥匙 |
[01:07] | – How do you feel, Abbi? – I feel good. | -感觉如何 艾比 -我感觉很好 |
[01:09] | Bitch, how do you feel?! | 贱人 你感觉如何 |
[01:10] | – I feel great! – Yes! Happy 30th birthday, dawg! | -我感觉超棒 -赞 30岁生日快乐 姐妹 |
[01:13] | Whoa, Ilana, are you sure those shoes are okay? | 阿拉娜 你确定这鞋没问题吗 |
[01:17] | Yes. Dude, I feel more comfortable in platforms than not. | 是的 穿厚底鞋我更舒服 |
[01:35] | We’re being held up here | 因为有人跳上轨道拍照 |
[01:36] | due to someone jumping on the tracks to get a photo. | 我们只能停在这里 |
[01:39] | We’ll be moving shortly. | 很快就会出发 |
[01:40] | Oh, my good God. | 我的天 |
[01:43] | I can show you your present right now. | 我现在就可以给你看你的礼物 |
[01:45] | – Ilana, I said no gifts. – Okay, but it happens | -阿拉娜 我说了不要礼物的 -嗯 但刚好 |
[01:47] | to already be in your phone, so check your texts. | 就在你手机里 看看你的短信 |
[01:49] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[01:51] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[01:54] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[01:55] | What? | 什么 |
[02:17] | Oh, my gosh! How long has this been going on? | 天呐 这是什么时候开始拍的 |
[02:51] | Ilana, this is like… | 阿拉娜 这 |
[03:27] | Yes, yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了 |
[03:28] | * Looks like we made it * | *看样子我们成功了* |
[03:32] | To Inwood! New York City, baby! | 来到了因伍德 纽约市 宝贝 |
[03:36] | Holy shit! There she is, the birthday girl herself! | 我靠 她在那 寿星本星 |
[03:41] | The pigs! | 猪 |
[03:42] | Okay, no, for real, pigs. | 不 讲真 猪表情 |
[03:44] | Dude, stop it. | 姐们 够了 |
[03:46] | Stop. | 别拍了 |
[03:48] | You’re beautiful! | 你真美 |
[03:57] | She’s speechless. | 她失言了 |
[03:59] | Morris Jumel Mansion, baby. Beside herself. | 莫里斯朱美尔官邸 在她旁边 |
[04:02] | This has been here the whole time, sitting here! | 这房子一直都在这里 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[04:13] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[04:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:15] | Oh, thank you. Uh, it’s just this Onion article. | 谢谢 这篇《洋葱新闻》的文章 |
[04:18] | It’s just cracking me up, man. | 笑死我了 |
[04:19] | That’s the Times. | 这是《纽约时报》的 |
[04:27] | Wow. She’s been practicing all season for this moment. | 她为了这一刻整个赛季都在训练 |
[04:34] | Wow, since her recovery, I’m– | 自从她康复后 我 |
[04:35] | I’m shocked at the eleganza she’s bringing. | 我被她带来的典雅所震撼 |
[04:37] | No parents. Her parents divorced her, gave her over to coaches. | 没有父母 她父母抛弃了她 把她给了教练 |
[04:40] | She and her coach have had a sexual relationship for many years. | 她和她教练保持性关系很多年 |
[04:43] | Let’s see if she can nail the triple axel! | 看看她能不能完成三周半跳 |
[04:46] | Oh! And she nailed it! | 她完成了 |
[04:55] | Hair braiding! | 编辫子 |
[04:57] | Hair braiding! | 编辫子 |
[05:00] | You want your hair braided? | 你想编辫子吗 |
[05:02] | You want your hair braided? | 你想编辫子吗 |
[05:03] | No. Ilana, no. | 不 阿拉娜 不 |
[05:04] | Come on! She’s black. She’s saying it. | 拜托 她是黑人 她自己说的 |
[05:07] | Hair braiding! | 编辫子 |
[05:07] | – I just don’t think that you should– – one braid. | -我觉得你不该 -就编一根辫子 |
[05:16] | Thk u so much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:18] | Beautiful. It’s very long. | 很美 非常长 |
[05:22] | You know what it is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[05:23] | A touch of cultural appropriation | 一点点文化挪用 |
[05:25] | sheds light on the matter. | 阐明了这一问题 |
[05:32] | * Dirty 30, hoo! * | *肮脏的30岁 呼* |
[05:35] | * Dirty 30, hoo! * | *肮脏的30岁 呼* |
[05:37] | * Dirty 30, yow! * | *肮脏的30岁 哎哟* |
[05:39] | 30, huh? Do you feel different? | 30岁了 感觉有什么不同吗 |
[05:42] | You look younger, actually. | 你其实看着年轻了一些 |
[05:44] | Dude, I feel fine. | 姐们 我感觉很好 |
[05:46] | – I don’t know. Whatever. – No, no, no, no. | -我也不知道 随便 -不不不 |
[05:48] | You are a-mahz-ing, | 你超赞 |
[05:49] | fully a-mahz-ing and “Sahno” Phenomenal. | 赞爆了 非凡卓越 |
[05:51] | Come on. You have two really nice parents and a great apartment. | 拜托 你有两个好家长还有一间超棒的公寓 |
[05:55] | Yeah, no, I — I don’t know. | 嗯 不 我不知道 |
[05:58] | I guess I thought I’d be, like, married with kids by now. | 我以为我现在都已经结婚生子了 |
[06:03] | I guess it’s good I have the job at Anthropologie. | 我想我在Anthropologie店工作挺好的 |
[06:05] | Yes! ‘Cause, you know what? | 是的 因为你知道吗 |
[06:07] | If you had kids, they’d leave you after 18 years, | 如果你有了孩子 他们就会在18年后离开你 |
[06:09] | but Anthropologie, you might work there forever. | 但Anthropologie店 你也许会在那工作一辈子 |
[06:13] | I mean, I hope not. | 但愿不会 |
[06:15] | Me, too. You’re not gonna work there forever, | 我也是 你不会在那工作一辈子 |
[06:17] | but you could if you wanted to | 但如果你想的话你就可以 |
[06:18] | ’cause you’re so good at your work, | 因为你工作很出色 |
[06:20] | but you’re surely gonna become a famous artist, | 但你肯定会成为一个著名艺术家 |
[06:22] | so it’s not even an issue. | 所以这根本不是问题 |
[06:23] | – Okay, let’s just keep going. – Yeah. | -我们继续走吧 -好 |
[06:33] | Damn! | 靠 |
[06:34] | – Dude, stop filming. – I’m sorry, I have to report that Abbi just | -姐们 别拍了 -不好意思 我要报告艾比刚刚 |
[06:38] | got clotheslined by a metal pole in the middle of the street. | 在路中间被一根金属杆撞倒了 |
[06:42] | Ilana! Oh, my God! | 阿拉娜 天啊 |
[06:43] | – Ilana! – Ow, damn it! | -阿拉娜 -该死 |
[06:46] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:47] | Yeah, I just fully fell down a manhole. | 嗯 我刚掉进检修孔[男人孔]了 |
[06:50] | Wait, are you still filming? | 等等 你还在拍吗 |
[07:00] | Dude! I’m, like, actually hurt! | 姐们 我真的受伤了 |
[07:02] | I don’t think I can climb up the ladder | 我想我没法一边爬梯子 |
[07:04] | and film at the same time. | 一边拍视频 |
[07:06] | I know what to do! Okay! | 我知道该怎么做了 等我 |
[07:08] | Ohh. Oh, God. Okay. | 天啊 好吧 |
[07:16] | 成功出来 你好 美丽的城市 | |
[07:23] | Dude, we got to go to a doctor. | 姐们 我们得去看医生 |
[07:25] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[07:26] | Plus we gotta walk the rest of Manhattan! | 再说我们得走完剩下的曼哈顿 |
[07:29] | 我爱五区药店 以及这辆酷炫小车 | |
[07:35] | Okay, aisle 4. | 4号过道 |
[07:37] | Hell yeah. | 棒 |
[07:38] | Ilana. Shoot. | 阿拉娜 见鬼 |
[07:40] | Ilana! | 阿拉娜 |
[07:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:42] | I miss school only for the supplies. | 我只怀念学校的文具用品 |
[07:45] | Oof! Lisa Frank, bitch! | 丽莎·弗兰克[丽莎·弗兰克公司创始人] 靠 |
[07:47] | Mogul, bitch! Empire, bitch! | 大亨 靠 帝国 靠 |
[07:50] | School supplies. | 学校用品 |
[07:57] | These are good ones. | 这些是好东西 |
[07:59] | These are good markers. | 这些是好的记号笔 |
[08:10] | Killin’ it. | 帅哭 |
[08:14] | * Happy birthday, dear Claire * | *生日快乐 亲爱的克莱尔* |
[08:32] | Miss, um, how may I help you today? | 小姐 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[08:34] | I don’t know, what do you got? | 我不知道 你可以帮什么 |
[08:35] | Well, for your lovely feet, | 对于你漂亮的双脚 |
[08:37] | 艾比在撩吗 是 不是 | |
[08:37] | I’m thinking we should definitely get you | 我在想我们应该给你买一双 |
[08:40] | in something a little more comfy. | 更舒适的鞋 |
[08:41] | I think you need something definitely with arch support. | 必须要有足弓支撑 |
[08:44] | Cushioning. | 减震 |
[08:45] | Breathable. You got it. | 透气 你来吧 |
[08:47] | Hi. Thank you so much. | 你好 非常感谢 |
[08:56] | I can’t, like, lea– You know how they’re always like, “Lean,” | 我没法屈 他们总是说”屈身” |
[08:58] | and then they lean? Aah. Yeah, I can’t do it. | 然后他们就屈身 我做不到 |
[09:06] | I’m like, “How many layers of irony can we go?” | 我说”到底能有多少层讽刺” |
[09:09] | Skechers is selling ugly Skechers. | 斯凯奇在卖丑爆的斯凯奇 |
[09:12] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[09:14] | All right, dude. What are we even doing? | 行了 姐们 我们在干什么 |
[09:16] | Are these comfortable or what? | 鞋子舒不舒服 |
[09:19] | Yeah, no, they’re good. | 嗯 挺好的 |
[09:20] | They’re good! | 挺好的 |
[09:29] | 吉恩对一切都很淡定 真的 非常酷 | |
[09:33] | Wowee, wowee, what a steal! | 真划算 |
[09:35] | I’m buying these for you. | 我帮你付钱 |
[09:37] | What? | 什么 |
[09:38] | – No! – Happy my birthday! | -不 -祝我生日快乐 |
[09:39] | I couldn’t le– | 我不能让 |
[09:43] | I’ll take these, please. | 我要买这双鞋 谢谢 |
[09:45] | If you open up a Fresh Kicks credit card, | 如果你办一张Fresh Kicks的信用卡 |
[09:48] | these will be $9.99. | 这鞋只要9.99 |
[09:50] | Please do not film me. | 请不要拍我了 |
[09:51] | But adults do have more than one credit card. | 但成年人都有不止一张信用卡 |
[09:53] | I should get the extra credit card. | 我该再办一张信用卡 |
[09:55] | I should get it. It’s not nuts for me to get another credit card. | 我该办 再办一张也没什么 |
[10:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:01] | And I’ll just do it. I’ll just, like — | 我就直接办了 我就 |
[10:03] | You’ll pay it. Don’t need to tell Dad — | 你给钱 不需要告诉爸 |
[10:06] | tell Dad about it. | 告诉爸爸 |
[10:12] | And then I’ll get the funds from my bank account | 然后我会从我的银行账户里取出钱 |
[10:14] | – that’ll be sent to you, somehow. – Yeah. | -再寄给你 -对 |
[10:17] | I have two credit cards. | 我有两张信用卡了 |
[10:23] | 她办了 刚试了 成功 | |
[10:28] | Abbi Gary Anna Abrams. | 艾比·加里·安娜·艾布拉姆斯 |
[10:31] | One of you stole Abbi’s credit card information, | 你们中有人盗用了艾比的信用卡信息 |
[10:35] | and I think I know the loser from high school that it is, | 我知道是高中的那个垃圾 |
[10:37] | and his name rhymes SchNicholas SchPaley, okay? | 他的名字和狗屁尼克拉斯·狗屁佩里押韵 懂吗 |
[10:42] | Same thing did happen to Obama, though, so it’s kind of hot. | 奥巴马也遇到过这种事 所以还挺性感的 |
[10:44] | Ilana. Ilana! | 阿拉娜 阿拉娜 |
[10:55] | This how no one can go to a Disney Store. | 所以没人能去迪士尼商店 |
[10:59] | Is she close by? | 她在附近吗 |
[11:00] | No. | 不 |
[11:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:05] | Um — Okay, if any of my 213 followers | 好吧 要是我213个粉丝里 |
[11:07] | is in the Midtown Mall, | 有人在中城购物中心的话 |
[11:09] | we just found a dope little girl, | 我们刚找到了一个超酷的小女孩 |
[11:11] | and her parents aren’t here. | 她父母不在 |
[11:12] | But she’s fine. She’s with us, but — | 但她没事 她和我们在一起 不过 |
[11:14] | – What’s your name? – Ga da na! | -你叫什么 -佳达娜 |
[11:17] | – Gadanna! – Gadanna! | -佳达娜 -佳达娜 |
[11:18] | That is gorgeous! | 太妙了 |
[11:20] | Madonna, Rihanna, Ilana, Gadanna! | 麦当娜 蕾哈娜 阿拉娜 佳达娜 |
[11:22] | Whoa. Dude, that’s good. | 有才 |
[11:24] | 我们在放松 还没有你们的线索 | |
[11:30] | Mommy, can I go explore over there? | 妈妈 我能去那边看看吗 |
[11:39] | Hold on one sec, all right? | 等等 好吗 |
[11:43] | So, we’re going to Security, | 我们要去安保处 |
[11:46] | but we’re riding the escalator, | 但我们要坐电梯 |
[11:47] | which is more fun, and it gives us more time with Gadanna! | 这样更有意思 可以和佳达娜相处更久 |
[11:51] | – Totally, dude. – No, I mean, it’s insane. Like — | -没错 -不 我是说 太疯狂了 那个 |
[11:55] | What, she’s 2? | 她就两岁吧 |
[11:57] | I’m 30. | 我30了 |
[11:58] | I mean, I could literally be her mom. | 我都可以当她妈了 |
[12:02] | I mean, if I was just walking around this — | 我要是自己一个人 |
[12:04] | you know, the mall — by myself, | 在购物中心里走的话 |
[12:05] | and people saw me shopping with her, | 人们看到我和她一起购物 |
[12:07] | they’d be like, “That’s a mom and her kid.” | 他们会说 “那是妈妈带着孩子” |
[12:09] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[12:10] | Me?! | 我 |
[12:11] | – I’m crazy now? – You’re crazy! | -我疯了 -你疯了 |
[12:13] | – No! – She nut. | -不 -她是疯子 |
[12:15] | Mommy! Mommy. Mom– | 妈妈 妈妈 妈 |
[12:22] | Oh, Gadanna, you have taught us so much. | 佳达娜 你教会了我们很多 |
[12:25] | Yeah, we’re really gonna miss you. | 我们会很想你的 |
[12:27] | Okay, maybe we could just do, like, a double-cheek kiss. | 我们左右两边脸各亲一次吧 |
[12:29] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Double-cheek kiss. Ready? | 好 左右各亲一次 准备好了吗 |
[12:32] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[12:33] | What the fuck are you doing with my child? | 你们和我孩子在干什么 |
[12:36] | – Mommy? – Abbi? | -妈 -艾比 |
[12:39] | College Abbi. | 大学艾比 |
[12:47] | Did you take Bella? | 你们把贝拉带走了吗 |
[12:48] | No, we didn’t take her. | 没 我们没带走她 |
[12:50] | She was clearly stranded. | 她之前显然遇到了麻烦 |
[12:51] | You should keep better track of your kids. | 你该好好留心你的孩子 |
[12:53] | Oh, grow up, Abbi. We’re 30. | 成熟点 艾比 我们30岁了 |
[12:56] | Why the fuck are you filming her? | 你为什么在拍她 |
[12:58] | 买家注意 这女人是 疯子 屎 精神错乱 | |
[12:59] | Why the fuck are you filming her? | 你为什么在拍她 |
[13:04] | Bitch! | 贱人 |
[13:07] | Fucking bitch. | 该死的贱人 |
[13:14] | 恋童癖长这样吗 是 不是 | |
[13:15] | – Go! – No! | -快跑 -不 |
[13:16] | Go, go, go! | 快跑 |
[13:18] | No, dude! You out? | 不 姐们 你出来了吗 |
[13:20] | – Yes! – You can’t! | -出来了 -你们不能 |
[13:21] | Oh! You can’t leave! | 你们不能离开 |
[13:26] | So, we just downloaded that story for evidence, | 我们刚下载了这个视频作为证据 |
[13:29] | but now, um, the rest of Manhattan! | 现在要去走完剩下的曼哈顿了 |
[13:32] | No, I mean, what a bitch. | 我是说 真是个婊子 |
[13:33] | – Like, what a mess. Like, we are so not pedophiles, dude. – No! | -什么鬼 我们怎么可能是恋童癖 -是啊 |
[13:36] | I mean, and her name is Cheese? | 她的名字可是奶酪 |
[13:38] | – Come on. – But it’s not really Cheese. | -拜托 -但并不是真的叫奶酪 |
[13:40] | No, whatever her name is! | 嗯 管她叫什么 |
[13:41] | Listen, all this girl wanted to do in college | 听着 这女的在大学的时候 |
[13:43] | was, like, ecstasy and take group showers — | 就只知道嗑迷幻药和集体洗澡 |
[13:45] | ones that I never even wanted to be a part of, by the way. | 我从来没想要加入过 |
[13:47] | Even if she would have asked me, I would have never done it. | 就算她叫我去 我也绝不会去 |
[13:50] | – Yeah. – And now she has a bunch of kids, | -嗯 -现在她有了几个小孩 |
[13:51] | – and she thinks she’s better than me? – No! | -她就觉得她比我高端 -不 |
[13:53] | She thinks she’s better than me? | 她觉得她比我高端 |
[13:54] | – No! – Bullshit! | -不 -狗屁 |
[14:01] | We’re coming to ya, men! | 我们来了 男人们 |
[14:04] | 早午餐要迟到了 抱歉 | |
[14:04] | Whoo! Ma men! | 我的男人们 |
[14:09] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you so much. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[14:12] | – Thank you. – Hey, happy birthday. | -谢谢 -生日快乐 |
[14:15] | – Ilana, what happened? – Oh, God. Okay, so – – | -阿拉娜 发生了什么 -天 那个 |
[14:40] | – What is this? – Hey! | -这是什么 -嘿 |
[14:45] | Ah, what’s up, Bubbie? | 好啊 奶奶 |
[14:47] | Yo, yo, yo, yo. | 喂喂 |
[14:51] | Okay, let’s do this quick before she gets back. | 趁她回来前 我们快点搞定 |
[14:53] | 亲爱的艾比盖尔 你上厕所的同时 请听这些爱你之人给你的生日祝愿 | |
[14:56] | Happy birthday, Abbies! | 生日快乐 艾比 |
[14:58] | I hope you have the most amazing one. I love you so much. | 希望你今天很开心 我很爱你 |
[15:01] | I hope the 30s are everything you expect them to be. | 我希望你30岁的生活跟你想象中一样 |
[15:03] | And I’m really happy it’s happening to you before me. | 我很高兴你比我先经历 |
[15:07] | You are older than me. That’s why I say this. | 你比我大 所以我这么说 |
[15:09] | God, dude, I remember my 30s. | 天 我记得我的30岁生日 |
[15:11] | All I had was a beeper — a frickin’ beeper. | 我只有一个寻呼机 一个该死的寻呼机 |
[15:13] | Nobody had freakin’ cellphones, | 没人有手机 |
[15:15] | every two minutes checking your phone. | 每隔两分钟就要看手机 |
[15:17] | I’m so happy I didn’t grow up — | 我很开心我没有成长于 |
[15:18] | Cheers, Abbi. Happy birthday. | 干杯 艾比 生日快乐 |
[15:21] | I’m so excited to celebrate | 我好激动 |
[15:23] | this momentous occasion with you. | 要和你一起庆祝这一重大时刻 |
[15:25] | I feel like this is your year, | 我感觉这是属于你的一年 |
[15:27] | so you need to do something with it. | 所以你得做点什么 |
[15:32] | 艾比快回来 我们消失得很快 | |
[15:36] | If I know my baby’s poop schedule, | 如果我了解我宝贝的拉屎时间表 |
[15:39] | she is just about finished. | 她应该快完了 |
[15:41] | Look at these. How cute is this? | 看看这些 多可爱 |
[15:46] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 |
[15:51] | 生日忧郁 真的存在 各位 | |
[15:55] | 我问小艾我要不要把那删掉 她说不用 因为她很真实 | |
[15:59] | Thank you guys so much for all the sweet messages. | 谢谢你们录的温馨信息 |
[16:04] | I also saw the new butt video. | 我也看了新的屁股视频 |
[16:07] | Okay, the lady doth not protest, though, so… | 但是她并不反对 所以 |
[16:10] | They’re good — They’re good pants for the — for the butt. | 那些裤子很衬我的屁股 |
[16:12] | Really good. | 真的很不错 |
[16:19] | It’s crazy we never walked across the Brooklyn Bridge together. | 我们以前竟然没有一起走过布鲁克林大桥 |
[16:22] | One day… | 总有一天会的 |
[16:30] | Dude! This is where the Titanic docked. | 姐们 这里是泰坦尼克号停靠的地方 |
[16:33] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[16:36] | I wasn’t. I get — I see now. | 我没有 我现在明白了 |
[16:38] | I mean, I just — I saw the movie. I just didn’t remember. | 我刚看了电影 我只是不记得了 |
[16:42] | This is hard. | 这好难 |
[16:44] | Oh, I love you! | 我爱你 |
[16:46] | Holy shit. | 我靠 |
[16:53] | No! | 不 |
[16:55] | Oh, my God! This sucks! | 我的天 这太糟了 |
[16:58] | What are we gonna do? We can’t stop now! | 我们要怎么办 我们不能现在终止 |
[17:00] | – Use my phone. – Oh, yeah. | -用我的手机 -对啊 |
[17:05] | 新手机 你是谁[用于回答你不想回答的问题] 我为人正派 不该放弃 | |
[17:11] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[17:12] | Yeah, I see. | 看到了 |
[17:14] | It’s good. | 很不错 |
[17:16] | Suck it, suck it, suck it, suck it. | 去死吧 去死吧 去死吧 |
[17:19] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[17:20] | Everybody’s laughing at you, you fucking clown! | 人人都在笑话你 小丑 |
[17:50] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[17:51] | – We did it! – We walked all of Manhattan, | -我们做到了 -我们走遍了全曼哈顿 |
[17:53] | From the tippity-top to the tippity-bottom. | 从顶部走到底部 |
[17:55] | Okay, Abbi, so, what’s one thing you did last year | 好 艾比 你去年做的哪件事 |
[17:58] | that you’re proud of? | 让你感到自豪 |
[18:00] | What the dude? | 搞什么 |
[18:01] | – Holy shit! – Are you kidding me? | -我操 -你逗我吗 |
[18:02] | If you think that I am “Cuckoo caca insahno,” | 如果你觉得我是”疯子 屎 精神错乱” |
[18:06] | then say it to my face. | 那就当着我面说 |
[18:08] | You’re cuckoo caca insahno. | 你是疯子 屎 精神错乱 |
[18:10] | Wait a second. Did you follow us down here? | 等等 你跟踪我们过来的吗 |
[18:13] | – Yes. – How? | -是的 -怎么跟的 |
[18:14] | You posted your location tags. | 你发了你的定位 |
[18:16] | Dur. Dur, dur. Right. | 当然了 |
[18:16] | Running around the city with your little foibles | 带着你们的怪癖 |
[18:19] | and your little mishaps and your little shenanigans. | 灾祸还有恶作剧在城里到处转 |
[18:22] | Get over yourself! | 少臭美了 |
[18:24] | – Oh, I’m over myself. – She hates herself. | -我可没臭美 -她讨厌她自己 |
[18:26] | You’re the one with the perfect life. | 你才是有着完美生活的那个人 |
[18:28] | You’re always posting photos of yourself on vacation, | 你总是发你自己度假的照片 |
[18:31] | – on beaches and stuff. – You’re rich. | -在海滩上之类的 -你很有钱 |
[18:32] | And you’re always at cupcake and pizza parties! | 而你总是在纸杯蛋糕和披萨派对上 |
[18:35] | I never get to eat that stuff, especially not in party format! | 我从没机会吃那东西 尤其是在派对形式下 |
[18:38] | And excuse me — four children and you look like this? | 不好意思 有4个小孩 你身材却这样 |
[18:42] | – You look unbelievable. – Yeah. | -你看起来不可思议 -嗯 |
[18:43] | You are literally woman magic. | 你真的是女人魔术 |
[18:45] | So fuck you. | 所以操你妈 |
[18:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:51] | But…no! No, I — | 可是 不 不 我 |
[18:54] | I’m struggling. | 我在努力 |
[18:56] | My tits are down to my knees. | 我的奶子都下垂到膝盖了 |
[18:58] | I sleep like 90 minutes a night. | 我每晚就睡90分钟 |
[19:01] | I am floundering! | 我在挣扎 |
[19:05] | Okay, okay, okay. Uh, you’re Cheese! | 好了 好了 你可是奶酪啊 |
[19:08] | You’ll always be Cheese to me! | 你会永远是我的奶酪 |
[19:10] | And me, ’cause I don’t know your government name. | 也是我的 因为我不知道你的真名 |
[19:13] | It’s Lindsey. | 是林赛 |
[19:14] | – Lindsey. – Oh, my God. Right. | -林赛 -天 对啊 |
[19:15] | Thank you, you guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:18] | God, social media is terrible. | 天 社交媒体太可怕了 |
[19:24] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:25] | I wish I could hang out, guys. | 我希望我能留下来 |
[19:26] | – Yeah, us, too. – I’m sorry. | -我们也是 -抱歉 |
[19:27] | – Yeah. – But next time. | -嗯 -下次吧 |
[19:29] | Jackson, get back in the car! | 杰克逊 回车上去 |
[19:32] | That sucks. To be her. | 当她可真够惨的 |
[19:34] | – Jackson! – Or Jackson. | -杰克逊 -当杰克逊也一样 |
[19:36] | Okay, let’s just see the damage. | 我们来看看损害 |
[19:38] | – Dude! God. – Oh. You know what? | -姐们 天 -知道吗 |
[19:40] | It was already on its way, but — | 它本来也快挂了 不过 |
[19:42] | – No, it’s, um — Okay, it’s not that bad. – Look at your finger! | -不 也没那么糟 -看看你的手指 |
[19:47] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[19:50] | I have to get a new phone now. Just — | 我现在又得买新手机 |
[19:56] | It’s stunning. It’s gorgeous. | 太美了 美哭 |
[19:59] | – Jesus! – Dude, we don’t have a phone. | -老天 -姐们 我们没手机 |
[20:01] | We don’t — We can’t record this! | 我们不 我们没法拍下来 |
[20:03] | No one’s gonna believe that we even saw this! | 没人会相信我们看到了这景色 |
[20:06] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[20:08] | I guess we could just experience it. | 我想我们可以好好欣赏 |
[20:10] | Ew. | 恶 |
[20:20] | That’s cuckoo caca insahno, but the good kind. | 那是疯子 屎 精神错乱 不过是好的一类 |
[20:23] | – There’s a good kind? – Oh, yeah. | -还有好的一类 -嗯 |
[20:28] | Look at this. Can you believe her? | 看看这个 你能相信她吗 |
[20:31] | – Looks pretty perfect. – You know what, dude? | -看着很完美 -知道吗 |
[20:33] | I think I need to get off social media. | 我想我需要远离社交媒体 |
[20:36] | – It’s over between us. – Okay. Okay. | -我们之间结束了 -好 好 |
[20:39] | Dude, me, too. Me, too, dude, | 姐们 我也是 我也是 姐们 |
[20:41] | because I don’t really remember any of the day. | 因为我已经不记得今天发生了什么 |
[20:45] | Yeah, I mean… | 嗯 我是说 |
[20:48] | Shit. It feels like because we were filming it, | 见鬼 感觉因为我们在拍摄 |
[20:52] | it’s not even our story anymore. | 那故事已经不再是我们的了 |
[20:55] | – It’s like Stories’ stories. – Yes. | -而是Instagram故事的故事 -对 |
[21:10] | I want — I want it to sort of be, like, um, pirate-y? | 我想 我想要是海盗风 |
[21:13] | Show me that. Toward your — | 摆给我看 朝向你的 |
[21:15] | Put your face toward me. | 把你的脸对着我 |
[21:17] | Wide eye. | 睁大眼睛 |
[21:18] | A little smile, in the eye only. | 带点微笑 只能是眼睛笑 |
[21:21] | Not in the mouth, in the eye. | 不是嘴巴笑 眼睛笑 |