时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Dude, we are like Jerry Seinfeld right now. | 我们现在就像是杰瑞·宋飞[美国单人脱口秀喜剧演员] |
[00:14] | Yeah, we run this city. | 是啊 我们主宰着这城市 |
[00:16] | What up, bitches? | 怎么样啊 婊子们 |
[00:18] | We own this city! We’re driving! | 我们是这里的老大 我们在开车 |
[00:20] | – This isn’t a taxi, this isn’t an Uber! – Nope! | -这不是出租车 不是优步 -没错 |
[00:23] | We own you bitches! We own… | 我们是你们的主人 我们是 |
[00:28] | The last guy was black | 刚才那个是黑人 |
[00:29] | so I didn’t wanna, like, own him. | 所以我不想那个 做他的主人 |
[00:31] | – Good call. – This is awesome, though. | -好主意 -不过这很棒 |
[00:33] | Oh, love parki– | 喜欢停车 |
[00:35] | There’s a spot! There’s a spot! Yes! | 那有车位 那有车位 棒 |
[00:36] | Do we have the best luck or what? | 我们是不是走大运了 |
[00:40] | – Fuck you. – No, fuck you! | -操你妈 -不 操你妈 |
[00:42] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[00:43] | Okay, it’s too small, anyway. | 反正车位也太小了 |
[00:53] | – Motherfucker. – Motherfucker. | -我操 -我操 |
[00:57] | There are no spots. Does everyone have a car now? | 没有车位了 所有人都有车吗 |
[01:17] | Did we get it? | 停好了吗 |
[01:18] | I just realized it’s a driveway. | 我才发现这是车道 |
[01:22] | Dude, could we put the top back up? | 能把顶棚关上吗 |
[01:24] | It’s frozen in place. I tried. | 好冷 我尽力了 |
[01:26] | Oh, God. Okay, we need to park. | 天 我们得停车 |
[01:29] | We need to park now. | 我们得找个地方停车 |
[01:30] | No spots. Why would there be spots? | 没有车位 怎么会有车位 |
[01:34] | There’s a spot! There’s a spot! | 那有一个 那有一个 |
[01:37] | – Shit! – You know what? | -靠 -知道吗 |
[01:41] | Owning this car’s been the worst two weeks of my life. | 拥有这辆车后的这两周简直糟糕透顶 |
[01:44] | – Wait, someone’s gonna steal it. – Exactly. | -等等 有人会把车偷了 -是的 |
[02:00] | Dude. | 姐们 |
[02:02] | You can’t bring those in here. | 你不能把这些带进来 |
[02:03] | Well, it’s worth, like, six or seven bucks. | 这些至少值六七块 |
[02:05] | There’s loose juice all over the place. | 到处都是果汁 |
[02:07] | How many times can you– | 你要多少次 |
[02:13] | Quality bottles. | 瓶子质量真好 |
[02:17] | I purchased these Dunkaroos last week | 我上周买了这些敦克鲁饼干 |
[02:19] | and then I realized they were expired. | 然后发现过期了 |
[02:21] | Yeah. All Dunkaroos are expired. | 废话 所有敦克鲁饼干都是过期的 |
[02:24] | Any Dunkaroos you see are literally from the ’90s. | 你看到的所有敦克鲁饼干都是90年代的 |
[02:28] | They’re from before I was born. | 比我年纪还大 |
[02:29] | – Before you– – Yeah. | -比你 -是的 |
[02:31] | Okay, we don’t need to get into the nitty-gritty | 好吧 我们不用深入探讨 |
[02:33] | of Dunkaroos’ corporate history or whatever. | 敦克鲁公司历史的事实真相 |
[02:35] | I would just love to return this product please. | 我只是想把它们退掉 |
[02:40] | Yeah, you can’t return stuff at a bodega. | 博得家便利店不支持退货 |
[02:45] | Okay, well then I will please take store credit. | 那我要积分 |
[02:51] | You can return them | 你可以退 |
[02:52] | if you can tell me my name. | 如果你能说出我的名字 |
[02:58] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[02:59] | Your name is Bo… | 你叫博 |
[03:03] | Dega? | 得家 |
[03:04] | You think my name is Bodega? | 你觉得我名字是博得家吗 |
[03:05] | – Oh, my God… – No! I was gonna say | -天啊 -不 我是想说 |
[03:08] | Bo… dine. | 博丁 |
[03:10] | – That’s not a name. – It is so. | -这根本不是个名字 -怎么不是 |
[03:13] | My favorite aunt’s name is Bodine. | 我最爱的姑妈就叫博丁 |
[03:18] | You know, very irresponsible. | 非常不负责任 |
[03:21] | That you sell expired products knowingly. | 明知道商品过期还拿出来卖 |
[03:26] | Bye, Abbi. | 拜 艾比 |
[03:33] | Get up, it’s time for work! | 起床 该上班了 |
[03:35] | – Where you going? – To brush my teeth! | -你去哪 -刷牙 |
[03:38] | – Well, what’re you gonna wear? – Scrubs? | -你要穿什么 -白大褂 |
[03:40] | Can you show me the dimensions of your armoire? | 你能给我看看你衣柜的大小吗 |
[03:42] | – What? – Just do it! | -什么 -赶紧的 |
[03:51] | What? | 什么 |
[04:00] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[04:02] | You look so good together! | 你们在一起真配 |
[04:05] | Nailed it! Nailed it! | 搞定 搞定 |
[04:08] | You know, I always thought of being a dog uncle. | 我以前一直想当一个狗叔叔 |
[04:11] | Coming in and out of the dog’s life, | 进进出出那条狗的生活 |
[04:13] | all about fun and games and treats and toys. | 吃喝玩乐什么的 |
[04:16] | Being a dog dad is different. | 当狗爸爸不一样 |
[04:17] | It’s a lot of responsibility. | 责任重大 |
[04:19] | That’s a big choice to make for another person, Ilana. | 这是个重大决定 阿拉娜 |
[04:23] | You know what’s also a big choice? | 知道还有什么也是重大决定吗 |
[04:25] | Killing a dog, | 杀死一条狗 |
[04:26] | and that’s what was gonna happen to her today. | 它今天本来会被杀的 |
[04:28] | But, you know, I get it. | 不过我懂的 |
[04:29] | If you feel a six-figure salary | 如果你觉得六位数的工资 |
[04:31] | isn’t enough to support a tiny dog– | 还不足以养一只小狗 |
[04:33] | – No, no, no, God, no! – ‘Cause I can take her back. | -不不 天啊 不 -我可以送它回去的 |
[04:35] | She’s precious and beautiful. I love her. | 它又珍贵又漂亮 我很喜欢 |
[04:38] | How long was the dog in the box? | 它在盒子里待了多久 |
[04:44] | – Good haul! – Oh, thanks. | -收集得挺多嘛 -谢谢 |
[04:47] | I don’t, like, need– need this. | 我不需要这些 |
[04:49] | This is just for, like, extra cash. | 这是为了赚外快的 |
[04:50] | – ‘Cause I’m actually an artist. – Me too. | -因为我是艺术家 -我也是 |
[04:53] | Showing in New York and London right now. | 现在正在纽约和伦敦展出 |
[04:56] | Gotcha. Wow, I’m showing… | 懂了 我的在 |
[04:58] | in the… one of the most prestigious | 格林威治村一家久负盛名的 |
[05:00] | chiropractor’s offices in the Village. | 脊椎指压治疗馆展出 |
[05:04] | Oh, can time! | 垃圾时间 |
[05:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:10] | – Thank you, brudder. – Sure. | -谢了 弟弟 -客气 |
[05:12] | So… got you a gift. | 给你买了个礼物 |
[05:14] | Oh, my God. That’s an iPad. | 天啊 iPad |
[05:15] | – Yes. – Thank you so… much, um… | -是的 -太谢谢你了 |
[05:18] | Wait, why is it not in a box? | 为什么不在盒子里 |
[05:21] | – It’s refurbished. – It is? | -是翻新机 -是吗 |
[05:23] | Yeah, it’s like brand new. | 嗯 跟全新的一样 |
[05:25] | Except not. | 才怪 |
[05:27] | No, I mean, look. One could make the argument | 听着 我可以说 |
[05:29] | that if you give a gift, it should be brand new. | 如果你要送礼 应该送全新的 |
[05:33] | You know, I just gave you $400 worth of almost-new iPad. | 我刚给了你一个价值400刀几乎全新的iPad |
[05:37] | No, you’re right. Thank you. | 你说的是 谢谢 |
[05:38] | I’ll– I’ll just wipe it clean. | 我擦干净就是 |
[05:40] | Now, you gotta get out of here because Abbi’s coming | 趁艾比还没来之前你得赶紧离开 |
[05:41] | and I want her to think she’s the only person getting a gift today. | 我想让她觉得今天只有她收到礼物 |
[05:43] | Is hers new? | 她的是新的吗 |
[05:46] | Get out of here. Go! | 快走 快 |
[05:48] | Oh, my God, here she is. Go, go, go, go, go! | 天 她来了 快走 |
[05:49] | Hide your face! | 遮住你的脸 |
[05:51] | I love money. | 我爱钱 |
[05:55] | – People are so rude. – Disgusting. | -人们好没礼貌 -恶心 |
[05:58] | I’m really sorry I’m late. | 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[05:59] | My train karma is at an all-time low, | 我的地铁报应史上最惨 |
[06:02] | as is my general karma. | 普遍报应都挺惨 |
[06:04] | I really need a job. | 我真的需要一份工作 |
[06:05] | Maybe I just need to aim low. | 或许我得把目标定低点 |
[06:08] | Like maybe Forever 21? | 比如Forever 21[服装连锁店] |
[06:10] | Or that shitty coffee shop on Avenue A? | 或者A大道上的那家破咖啡店 |
[06:12] | – Love that place. – Or Barnes and Noble, maybe? | -喜欢那里 -或者巴恩斯&诺贝尔书店 |
[06:14] | How many dumps have I taken at Barnes and Noble? | 我在巴恩斯&诺贝尔书店拉过多少大便 |
[06:17] | Well, that’s a solid list. | 你列举的都挺好 |
[06:19] | And I got just the thing to seal the deal. | 我有东西能让满足你 |
[06:23] | – Ilana. – For you. | -阿拉娜 -给你的 |
[06:27] | – No… – Yes! | -不是吧 -是的 |
[06:29] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[06:30] | This is that fancy bag we saw in the window. | 这就是那个我们在橱窗里看到的高级包 |
[06:33] | Yep. I have been making so much freakin’ “caysh,” | 是的 我最近赚了好多票子 |
[06:36] | and having so much fun spending it on myself. | 自己花得也很开心 |
[06:38] | But now that I am old money, I gotta start giving it away. | 不过我现在是传统贵族了 我得开始给予他人 |
[06:40] | How much was this? | 多少钱 |
[06:43] | Was it more than the blue dress? | 比那条蓝色裙子还贵吗 |
[06:46] | Was it more than an ounce? | 比一盎司大麻还贵 |
[06:47] | Stop stressing about it. | 别纠结了 |
[06:49] | Ilana, was it more than my rent? | 阿拉娜 比我房租还贵吗 |
[06:51] | Times two. | 乘以2 |
[06:52] | What? I mi– I can’t keep this. | 什么 我不能要 |
[06:54] | – You have to take it back. – Absolutely not. | -你必须拿回去 -不 |
[06:56] | I seriously believe in you, Abbi. | 我看好你哦 艾比 |
[06:58] | And you have to dress for success. | 你要穿出成功 |
[07:00] | You need to look how you feel. | 你得穿出你的感觉 |
[07:01] | I feel like I spent two hours this morning | 我感觉我早上花了两个小时 |
[07:03] | recycling bottles and cans for $4.15. | 回收瓶子罐头 卖了4.15 |
[07:06] | Yows… all right. | 天啊 好吧 |
[07:08] | Well, now, you can feel like | 现在 你可以感觉 |
[07:10] | you wear two month’s rent around your body. | 你穿着两个月的房租在你身上 |
[07:12] | Everyone is gonna see how freakin’ hot you are today | 大家都能看到你今天有多性感 |
[07:14] | including you, okay? | 包括你 好吗 |
[07:16] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 去惊艳全场吧 |
[07:17] | I’m gonna go be Santa to one last sweet, little elf. | 我会是圣诞老人的最后一个小精灵 |
[07:20] | All right. Thanks, Ilana. | 好吧 谢了 阿拉娜 |
[07:22] | I owe you one. I’ll see you later. | 我欠你个人情 再见 |
[07:24] | – Love ya. – Love you too. | -爱你 -我也爱你 |
[07:31] | Jaimé… | 海眉 |
[07:32] | Himmelz! | 小海 |
[07:34] | I have a gift for my little Guatemalan coffee bean, | 我给我的危地马拉咖啡豆准备了一个礼物 |
[07:37] | and you will never guess what it is– | 你绝对猜不到是什么 |
[07:41] | Jaimé? Jaimé? | 海眉 海眉 |
[07:45] | Himmelz? | 小海 |
[07:48] | Jaimé, what happened? | 海眉 怎么了 |
[07:49] | Don’t you see? | 你看不到吗 |
[07:50] | What? No! | 什么 没看到 |
[07:52] | Look at yourself. | 看看你自己 |
[07:53] | Jaimé, what’re you saying? | 海眉 你在说什么 |
[07:55] | We have bed bugs! | 我们有臭虫 |
[08:06] | No! | 不 |
[08:55] | It’s about the bag. | 我是在对着包打飞机 |
[08:57] | Love that bag. | 喜欢那包 |
[08:59] | Oh… well, then have at it! | 那你尽管打 |
[09:03] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[09:05] | People like us don’t get bed bugs! | 我们这样的人是不会有臭虫的 |
[09:07] | Yes, we can. Because we do. | 当然会 因为我们已经有了 |
[09:10] | Well, I’ve been really careful about who I’m with | 我一直很注意我和谁打交道 |
[09:12] | and where I sit, so where do you think you got them? | 坐在哪里 你说你是从哪里染上的 |
[09:15] | Oh, that’s rich, okay? | 你可真会扣屎盆子 |
[09:16] | I’ve been going through a dry spell | 自从我割了包皮后 |
[09:18] | ever since I cut off my peepee. | 我就没有性生活了 |
[09:19] | I haven’t slept with anybody for two months. | 我已经两个月没和人做爱了 |
[09:21] | We got this from “Jou,” lady. | 是”犹太你”传来的 女士 |
[09:23] | – Jew lady? – You! You! | -犹太女士 -你 你 |
[09:24] | Well, I am in a relationship so I’m safe. | 我在谈恋爱所以我是安全的 |
[09:27] | Okay, then maybe we got them from Abbi. | 那可能是艾比传过来的 |
[09:29] | Don’t you dare bring her into this! | 你敢把她卷进来 |
[09:31] | I went too far. | 我太过了 |
[09:33] | Have you been using protection? | 你用了保护措施吗 |
[09:35] | What are we even talking about now? | 你在说什么 |
[09:36] | A mattress protector. | 床垫保护罩 |
[09:39] | Tell me you got a mattress protector. | 告诉我你有床垫保护罩 |
[09:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:43] | Y-yes. | 有的 |
[09:45] | You lying. You are a liar! | 你在说谎 你个骗子 |
[09:47] | Mattress protector! | 床垫保护罩 |
[09:55] | Anthro Anthro… | |
[10:19] | Baby’s got a brand new bag. | 我有个全新包包 |
[10:23] | – Excuse me. – Hi, how may I help you? | -打扰下 -有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[10:25] | Can I please speak to the manager? | 我能和经理谈谈吗 |
[10:28] | Absolutely. Follow me. | 当然 跟我来 |
[10:34] | God, maybe I could’ve less people | 天 或许我在和林肯复合前 |
[10:36] | before I got back together with Lincoln. | 该少约点炮的 |
[10:38] | Those people were filthy. | 那些人太脏了 |
[10:39] | No, I could’ve been more careful. | 不 我本可以更小心的 |
[10:41] | I always sit on the wooden benches in the subway platform | 我总是坐在地铁站里的木头长凳上 |
[10:43] | even though I know that they are carriers. | 尽管我知道它们是细菌携带物 |
[10:45] | I just love the way the wood feels. | 我太喜欢木头的感觉了 |
[10:46] | You know, it’s easy to blame yourselves | 责备自己很容易 |
[10:48] | but it’s not your fault. | 但这不是你们的错 |
[10:49] | Bed bugs don’t discriminate. | 臭虫不会区别对待 |
[10:51] | I once saw these suckers take out | 我曾见过它们把 |
[10:53] | the Metropolitan Opera House. | 大都会歌剧院给灭了 |
[10:54] | What if we got rid of our clothes and our possessions? | 我们扔掉我们所有的衣服和财物可以吗 |
[10:57] | And what if we promised to learn how to pray? | 保证学习怎么做祷告呢 |
[10:59] | – Or we could move? – No, no, no, no. | -或者搬家 -不不不 |
[11:01] | You don’t treat the apartment and move and the city finds out, | 你不能治理了公寓然后搬走 要是市政府知道了 |
[11:05] | you’re looking at ten years to life. | 可能会被判十年 |
[11:06] | – Jesus Christ. – Puta madre! | -老天 -我的妈呀 |
[11:08] | You live in New York City five years, you got bed bugs. | 你在纽约住上五年 就会有臭虫 |
[11:11] | Well, I do have some good news. | 不过我有好消息 |
[11:12] | I found the source. | 我找到源头了 |
[11:13] | This moist, dark paper right here. | 这堆潮湿黑暗的纸 |
[11:17] | That’s where they first laid their eggs. | 它们最初就是在这产卵的 |
[11:19] | No, no! | 不要啊 |
[11:20] | Yeah, we’re gonna have to burn all this. | 我们得把这些花[烧]了 |
[11:22] | On what? Booze? Hookers? | 花在什么地方 买酒 招妓 |
[11:24] | I meant literally burn it. | 我是说把它们烧了 |
[11:26] | Isn’t that illegal under federal law? | 那不是违法的吗 |
[11:28] | When it comes to bed bugs, | 要说到臭虫 |
[11:29] | it’s illegal not to burn infested cash. | 不烧掉它们寄生的钱才是违法的 |
[11:31] | Why couldn’t we have just gotten herpes? | 我们为什么得的不是疱疹 |
[11:33] | Then we could at least keep all our stuff | 那样我们至少可以保留所有东西 |
[11:34] | and I could’ve just learned to use concealer. | 我也能学会怎么用遮瑕膏 |
[11:37] | I can’t guarantee that I can get ’em out. | 我不能保证我能除掉它们 |
[11:39] | However, I can guarantee that I can’t. | 但我能保证我不能除掉它们 |
[11:42] | You heard me. | 你们听到我说的了 |
[11:44] | Yeah, so actually, the flagship Anthropologie | Anthropologie旗舰店 |
[11:47] | was in my hometown. | 实际上在我家乡 |
[11:48] | No disrespect, Lisa, but I probably knew | 无意冒犯 丽莎 我可能比你 |
[11:50] | about Anthropologie before you did. | 还早知道Anthropologie |
[11:52] | Well, I didn’t even know where the first one was. | 我都不知道第一家店在哪 |
[11:54] | Fun fact, there was actually a coffee shop inside. | 有趣事实 里面其实有个咖啡馆 |
[11:57] | We should bring that back. | 我们应该把咖啡馆重新开起来 |
[11:59] | Yeah, you should. | 是的 你应该 |
[12:00] | So you were a fitness trainer? | 所以你之前是健身教练 |
[12:02] | It’s actually an amazing story. | 其实是个很励志的故事 |
[12:04] | I was a trainer. | 我是教练 |
[12:06] | But I started at the company as a cleaner. | 但我最初是清洁工 |
[12:08] | A janitor at the gym. | 健身房清洁工 |
[12:10] | I turned a shitty job | 我把一个垃圾工作 |
[12:12] | into a “fitty” job. | 变成了一个健身工作 |
[12:16] | Because, Lisa, I had a plan of attack | 因为 丽莎 我制定了一个进攻计划 |
[12:17] | and I climbed that corporate ladder. | 我爬上了公司的梯子[晋升] |
[12:19] | I often see things other people don’t. | 我经常能看到别人看不到的东西 |
[12:21] | It’s a skill of anticipation. | 一种预知的能力 |
[12:23] | You know? And that’s exactly what I did, Lisa. | 我就是那么做的 丽莎 |
[12:26] | That’s exactly what I did. | 我就是那么做的 |
[12:31] | Well, that is how you nail an interview. | 面试就是这么拿下的 |
[12:34] | Oh, stop it. | 不敢当 |
[12:34] | I mean, I have to talk to the higher-ups, | 我得给上级谈谈 |
[12:36] | but I know you’ll be a valuable addition to the Anthro family. | 但我相信你能对Anthro家族做出贡献 |
[12:41] | Great. | 很好 |
[12:48] | Sushi Mambeaux. | 曼巴寿司 |
[12:49] | Marcel, hey, it’s Ilana. | 马塞尔 我是阿拉娜 |
[12:50] | I can’t believe I’m about to say this but– | 我不敢相信我要说这个 |
[12:52] | – You have bed bugs. – How’d you know? | -你有臭虫 -你怎么知道的 |
[12:53] | Because Brenda was using Sushi Mambeaux | 因为布伦达在用曼巴寿司 |
[12:56] | as her own personal hussy hut. | 作为她个人的妹妹小屋 |
[12:59] | – What? – Clean out your ears, other Tonya. | -什么 -掏干净你的耳朵 坦娅二号 |
[13:01] | Brenda was running a prostitution ring | 布伦达在曼巴寿司打烊后 |
[13:03] | out of Sushi Mambeaux after hours. | 经营一个性交易集团 |
[13:05] | She brought in bed bugs | 她把臭虫带了过来 |
[13:07] | and who in the heck knows what else. | 鬼知道还有什么 |
[13:08] | So we are closed for fumigation indefinitely. | 所以我们无限期关门熏蒸 |
[13:12] | Well, what about my job? | 那我的工作呢 |
[13:13] | Child, I hope you put your cash in the bank | 孩子 我希望你把钱存进了银行 |
[13:15] | and made yourself a little breast egg | 给自己做了个乳蛋 |
[13:17] | ’cause who knows if we’ll bounce back. | 因为我们能不能东山再起还是个未知数 |
[13:19] | Well, where are you gonna go? | 那你要去哪 |
[13:21] | I’m gonna go wherever I can be the best father | 我会去可以给我唯一儿子 |
[13:24] | to my only son. | 做最好父亲的地方 |
[13:27] | Well, my son. | 我儿子 |
[13:29] | – Toodles! – But– | -拜拜 -可是 |
[13:46] | I guess this is our lives now. We have bed bugs. | 我想这就是我们现在的生活了 我们有臭虫 |
[13:48] | We are fully by bed bugs. | 我们被臭虫给操了 |
[13:50] | Us and all our marks. | 我们以及我们所有的瘢痕 |
[13:54] | You have it a lot worse than I do. | 你情况比我还糟 |
[13:56] | It’s ’cause I’m sweeter. | 因为我更甜 |
[13:59] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[14:00] | I’m calling Abbi. | 我给艾比打电话 |
[14:08] | Shit. | 靠 |
[14:14] | Nice purse. | 包不错 |
[14:21] | Shut up! Go! | 闭嘴 快走 |
[14:24] | Hey, hey, hey. Bodine. Bodine, hey! | 博丁 博丁 |
[14:26] | Bodine, please! Just… | 博丁 拜托 |
[14:28] | Bodine… | 博丁 |
[14:31] | All right, withdraw the money. | 把钱取出来 |
[14:32] | – All right. – Before she gets back. | -好 -在她回来之前 |
[14:33] | All right, all right. | 好 好 |
[14:35] | Okay, can you just look away for a second please? | 你能回避一下吗 |
[14:37] | – What for? – M-my PIN, I just– | -为什么 -我的密码 我 |
[14:40] | Oh, my God. I’m mugging you, bitch! | 天啊 我在打劫你 贱人 |
[14:41] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[14:43] | Oh, let me guess. Were you born in 1-9-88? | 我猜猜 你出生于1988吗 |
[14:46] | – Jesus. Good PIN. – Okay, you know what? | -老天 真是好密码 -知道吗 |
[14:49] | I don’t usually have a gun pointed at me, bitch. | 一般我输密码的时候没有枪指着我 贱人 |
[14:53] | I have a license to carry this. | 我可是持证持枪 |
[14:54] | – Do you wanna see my permit? – No. | -要看我的许可证吗 -不 |
[14:56] | – You wanna see it? – No, I don’t. | -想看吗 -不想 |
[14:57] | No, I didn’t think so. Go to your balance now. | 就知道你不想 赶快进余额 |
[14:59] | – Come on! – I’m just not doing very well right now. | -快 -我现在不是很舒服 |
[15:01] | – Do it! – Okay, okay! | -快点 -好 好 |
[15:07] | Oh, my God. Is this a joke? | 我的天 你在逗我吗 |
[15:08] | No, I’m having a rough time right now. | 没 我最近过得很艰难 |
[15:11] | Let me see your savings. | 我看看你的储蓄存款账户 |
[15:12] | I cancelled it ’cause it was costing me | 我注销了 因为每个月 |
[15:13] | like six bucks a month and that wasn’t really doing me | 要交6块钱 对我 |
[15:15] | – any good, so… – That’s your total equity? | -没帮助 -所以这就是你的全部资产 |
[15:18] | $374? Are you kidding me? | 374 你逗我呢 |
[15:21] | You gotta keep more money in your bank account than that! | 你得在银行账户里存比这多的钱 |
[15:23] | – No, I know. – What if there’s an emergency? | -我知道 -要是有紧急状况呢 |
[15:25] | What if the economy all of a sudden tanks? | 要是经济突然垮掉 |
[15:26] | – What’re you gonna do? – I’m not sure. | -你要怎么办 -我不知道 |
[15:29] | You’re giving me advice? | 你在给我建议吗 |
[15:30] | You’re mugging me right now so… | 你是在打劫我 |
[15:34] | At least I’m proactive about my finances. | 至少我对自己的财政状况有前瞻性 |
[15:36] | And, look. | 听着 |
[15:37] | You clearly are living beyond your means. | 你花的钱显然已经超过了你能支付的能力 |
[15:39] | Can you afford that bag? | 你买得起那个包吗 |
[15:41] | This was a gift from a very wealthy friend. | 这是我一个很有钱朋友送的 |
[15:43] | That’s too expensive for you. Give me that. | 对你来说太贵了 给我 |
[15:45] | Get out of my bodega, motherfucker. | 滚出我的店 混蛋 |
[15:51] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[15:55] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much. | 天啊 太谢谢你了 |
[16:00] | Maybe you could’ve gotten the bag and the money. | 或许你本可以把我的包和钱要回来 |
[16:03] | Maybe you could’ve remembered my name. | 或许你本可以记住我的名字 |
[16:07] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[16:09] | Hey, I have full-on bed bugs. | 我全身都长了臭虫 |
[16:11] | Can I come over? | 我能过来吗 |
[16:12] | Ilana, no. That’s how it spreads. | 阿拉娜 不 臭虫就是这么传染开的 |
[16:14] | Plus, if I got bed bugs from my sister | 再说 我要是被我姐传染臭虫 |
[16:16] | what would people think? | 人们会怎么想 |
[16:17] | You are so afraid of incest. | 你对乱伦太恐惧了 |
[16:19] | You need to talk about that in therapy. | 你在心理治疗的时候该谈谈这个 |
[16:22] | Yes, of course, come home for the weekend, sweetheart. | 当然 周末回家吧 亲爱的 |
[16:24] | That’d be wonderful. You know what? | 那就太好了 知道吗 |
[16:26] | We’ll go do nails, then bags, then maybe– | 我们可以一起去做指甲 买包包 然后 |
[16:29] | Well, uh, Mom, I am gonna need complete access | 妈 我需要有使用洗衣机和烘干机的 |
[16:31] | to the washer and dryer because I’m gonna bring every item | 完全权限 因为我会带上 |
[16:34] | of clothing home that I own and, to be honest, | 我所有的衣服 老实说 |
[16:36] | most of the time I’m gonna be in the shower | 大多数时候我都会在浴室里 |
[16:38] | scrubbing the bed bugs from my hair and body. | 擦洗我头发和身体里的臭虫 |
[16:40] | You haven’t been home in months | 你好几个月没回家 |
[16:42] | and now you get bed bugs and you wanna bring ’em here? | 现在你染上了臭虫 想把它们带过来 |
[16:44] | No, no, no. Fuck you. | 不不 去你妈的 |
[16:47] | So I thought maybe we could play with the puppy, | 我想我们可一起和狗狗玩 |
[16:49] | watch a little movie, make some dinner. | 看看电影 做点晚餐 |
[16:51] | I’ll give you really rigorous head… | 我会给你好好口 |
[16:54] | – I’m with that. …- right after I take | -行啊 -就在我 |
[16:55] | a shower ’cause I have, um, bed… bed bugs. | 洗了澡后 因为我有 臭虫 |
[16:59] | What? No! | 什么 不行 |
[17:00] | Come on, Lincoln, my family’s turned me away. | 拜托 林肯 我家人把我拒之门外 |
[17:03] | I really need you, my boyfriend, right now. | 我现在真的需要你 我的男友 |
[17:05] | And I just happen to be… right outside your building. | 而我刚好就在你家楼下 |
[17:09] | Come on, Lincoln. | 拜托了 林肯 |
[17:11] | Sorry, Ilana, I can’t let you in. | 抱歉 阿拉娜 我不能让你进来 |
[17:14] | I’m a dad now. | 我现在是爸爸了 |
[17:15] | Sticky’s health is my first priority. | 糯糯的健康是我最关心的 |
[17:16] | – You named her? – Yeah, Sticky. | -你给它取了名字 -是的 糯糯 |
[17:18] | – Like sticky rice. – Sticky rice. | 就像糯米 -糯米 |
[17:21] | – It’s my favorite type of rice. – That’s so cute it hurts. | -这是我最爱的一种米 -可爱到我伤心 |
[17:24] | Listen, I’m sorry I can’t help, Ilana. | 我很抱歉我帮不上你 阿拉娜 |
[17:26] | – I’ll call you tomorrow. Good luck. – Love you. | -我明天联系你 祝你好运 -爱你 |
[17:30] | I just wanna smush you and eat you up! | 我好想压着你 把你吃了 |
[17:34] | I’m turning into my mother. | 我成了我妈了 |
[17:36] | Bodegas save lives. | 博得家便利店拯救生命 |
[17:38] | Me and my family, we take that responsibility | 我和我家人 非常认真 |
[17:40] | like, really seriously, and we have a permit, | 对待这个责任 我们有持枪许可证 |
[17:43] | We know our Second Amendment rights. | 我们知道我们的宪法第二修正案权利 |
[17:45] | Right, Second Amendment. | 嗯 宪法第二修正案 |
[17:47] | – That’s the gun one. – I mean, I was born here | -就是跟枪有关的那个 -我出生在这 |
[17:49] | but I helped my parents study for their citizenship. | 但我有帮助我父母学习入籍考试 |
[17:51] | So I know the Constitution like the back of my hand. | 所以我对《宪法》了如指掌 |
[17:54] | Yeah, no, me too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[17:56] | I know it like the back of, like… | 我对它了如 |
[17:59] | my foot. | 趾脚 |
[18:01] | Never forget it. | 永远不会忘记 |
[18:02] | ‘Cause I’m from Philadelphia. | 因为我是费城的 |
[18:04] | Well, I’m from the suburbs of Philadelphia. | 我是费城郊区的 |
[18:05] | But, like, it’s like, 40 minutes tops | 离独立厅 |
[18:08] | to the Founding Fathers. | 最多也就40分钟车程 |
[18:09] | Crackin’ that bell, right? | 敲那钟 对吧 |
[18:11] | Liberty! Ding-dong… | 独立钟 叮咚 |
[18:15] | Well, what I’m really looking forward to | 我真正期待的是 |
[18:17] | is the 26th Amendment because then I’ll actually | 宪法第二十六修正案 因为那样的话我就可以 |
[18:20] | get to be part of the conversation, you know? | 真正的加入会话了 你知道吗 |
[18:22] | Totally. Conversation Amendment. | 当然 会话修正案 |
[18:26] | Massouma, I’m sorry that I did not know your name. | 马苏玛 抱歉我之前不知道你名字 |
[18:28] | I know it now. It was just, like, | 我现在知道了 就像 |
[18:30] | we passed a certain point and then I couldn’t ask, you know? | 我们过了某个节点 然后我就开不了口了 |
[18:34] | I may be a dumb, white bitch, | 我或许是个傻白婊 |
[18:36] | but I’m not that dumb. | 但我没那么傻 |
[18:38] | And really, really, I’m not a bitch. | 我真的 真的不是婊子 |
[18:43] | Ilana, how did you know that I was here? | 阿拉娜 你怎么知道我在这儿 |
[18:45] | Massouma texted me. | 马苏玛给我发了短信 |
[18:47] | You– you have her number? | 你有她号码 |
[18:49] | Oh, yeah, we go way back. | 是的 我们交情可深了 |
[18:50] | Do you wanna come inside? | 你想进来吗 |
[18:51] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[18:53] | I have… bed bugs. | 我有臭虫 |
[18:56] | What? | 什么 |
[18:58] | – Jeez, Massouma. – I’m kidding, I’m kidding. | -老天 马苏玛 -我逗你的 我逗你的 |
[18:59] | – I’m kidding. – That’s not funny, dude. | -我逗你的 -一点不好玩 姐们 |
[19:02] | – Oh, my– – Abbi, could I come over, dude? | -我的天 -艾比 我能去你家吗 |
[19:04] | Everyone else has turned me away. | 所有人都把我拒之门外 |
[19:06] | Of course you can come over. You’re my best friend. | 当然可以 你是我最好的朋友 |
[19:11] | I mean, I guess this makes me a real New Yorker now. | 我想这让我成了地道纽约人 |
[19:13] | I mean, he had a gun. | 他拿着枪 |
[19:14] | And then, he’s ragging on me about my balance? | 然后他开始吐槽我的余额 |
[19:17] | I’m like, “You’re mugging me, bitch.” | 我说 “你在打劫我 贱人” |
[19:19] | What a bitch. | 真他妈的贱 |
[19:21] | – That’s a real garbage person. – Totally. | -真是个垃圾 -是啊 |
[19:25] | Thanks again for having me over. | 再次谢谢你让我过来 |
[19:26] | Of course, obviously. | 当然了 |
[19:33] | And that, my friend, is how you ‘belt it. | 我的朋友 就是这样系的 |
[19:36] | You are a retail queen. | 你是零售女王 |
[19:37] | Livin’ in it. | 梦想成真 |
[19:38] | Abbi Abrams, Anthro gal. | 艾比·艾布拉姆斯 Anthro女孩 |
[19:40] | I do really have a good feeling about this. | 我对这个确实有好的预感 |
[19:42] | Even though the bag was taken– | 虽然包被抢了 |
[19:44] | – Don’t! – Which I’m really sorry about. | -别 -我很抱歉 |
[19:47] | I am so glad that it came in our lives | 我很高兴它进入了我们的生活中 |
[19:49] | for such a brief… | 虽然短暂 |
[19:51] | but the purpose it served, you know, | 但它完成了它的使命 |
[19:53] | I love that the bag was stolen! | 那包被偷了真好 |
[19:56] | – I love it! – And you don’t have to | -我好开心 -你不用 |
[19:57] | get stuff so crazy, that was a lot. | 疯狂买东西 挺贵的 |
[19:59] | – It’s a lot. – It was, like, a lot of money. | -是的 -花了好多钱 |
[20:01] | – $1,300. – What? | -1300 -什么 |
[20:05] | Abbi, you look great. | 艾比 你气色真好 |
[20:08] | We’re so excited to have you on board. | 很开心你加入我们 |
[20:09] | Oh, I’m so excited to be part of the team. | 我也很开心能成为团队中的一员 |
[20:11] | I mean, this is such a great place to work. | 这里是上班的好地方 |
[20:14] | I’ve been looking for something like this. | 我一直在找这样的地方 |
[20:16] | So I know it’s my first day, | 我知道今天是我第一天上班 |
[20:18] | but I took the liberty of doing some sketches | 但我自作主张画了一些 |
[20:19] | of some potential window displays, | 橱窗展示草图 |
[20:21] | pulled some fabrics, and I think that you’re | 用了一些布料 我想你会 |
[20:24] | gonna be extremely impressed. | 对我刮目相看的 |
[20:27] | – You can put that on. – Okay. | -你可以穿上了 -好 |
[20:29] | This is… oh, okay. | 这是 好的 |
[20:32] | Is this, like, a new team look or something? | 这是新团队形象还是什么 |
[20:34] | It seems a little big. | 似乎有点大 |
[20:35] | – And here’s your walkie. – Okay. | -这是你的对讲机 -好吧 |
[20:37] | Basically, Sunil is your go-to guy | 基本上 如果你有任何安保问题 |
[20:39] | for any security questions you have. | 你都可以找索尼尔 |
[20:41] | You’re gonna kill it, Abbi. | 你会干得很出色的 艾比 |
[20:43] | You rock. | 你太棒了 |
[20:46] | Welcome to the Command Center. | 欢迎来到指挥中心 |
[20:52] | Abbi, you okay? | 艾比 你还好吗 |
[20:55] | Yeah, uh, all’s clear at the west door. | 嗯 西门安全 |
[20:59] | Do the thing. | 说专门术语 |
[21:03] | Abbi out. | 艾比通话结束 |