时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Driver, I’m dying in here, can’t you get the air up a little bit? | 司机 我快死了 你能开下空调吗 |
[00:11] | Mom, don’t call him driver. | 妈 别叫他司机 |
[00:13] | Yeah. They’re called security this guy, he’s not stopping anybody. | 嗯 这人是保安 他拦得住谁啊 |
[00:17] | – Esther Baumgarten? – No, no. That’s my mother, she’s dead. | -艾斯特·邦加藤 -不 那是我妈 她死了 |
[00:22] | Dead! She’s dead! | 死了 她死了 |
[00:23] | Okay, go ahead. | 好 进去吧 |
[00:25] | God, I needed to be slapped in the face with this Vitamin D. | 天 我的脸需要维他命D的滋润 |
[00:28] | I could feel my mustache lightening. | 我能感觉到我的胡子在变淡 |
[00:30] | Yup, you told us and the TSA guy. | 嗯 你跟我们还有运输安全管理局的人说过了 |
[00:33] | Oh, please, you’re just grumpy ’cause you lost your luggage. | 拜托 你发脾气还不是因为你行李丢了 |
[00:35] | Yeah, I got this amazing suitcase that I saw on Refinery29. | 我在Refinery29上买了这个超棒的行李箱 |
[00:39] | It’s the one that Drew Barrymore recommends. | 德鲁·巴里摩尔推荐的那款 |
[00:40] | Barrymore recommends. | 德鲁·巴里摩尔推荐的 |
[00:42] | Oh, Eliot, I am so sorry for your loss. | 艾略特 我很同情你 |
[00:46] | It’s insane that you didn’t do carry-on. | 你干嘛不用手提行李 笨蛋 |
[00:47] | But, look, I had to check. | 听着 我必须托运 |
[00:49] | I had my shampoo and my conditioner. | 我带了洗发水和护发素 |
[00:51] | And it’s made especially for the humid…ity. | 专门用来保湿的 |
[00:54] | Oh, yikes. | 囧 |
[00:56] | – Oh, I love it. ?- Oh, no. | -我喜欢 -什么鬼 |
[00:57] | Welcome to Florida. America’s droopy dick. | 欢迎来到佛罗里达 美国的下垂老二 |
[01:08] | You know what? You could hold my purse. | 你可以帮我拿包 |
[01:09] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:10] | Ab, something I’ve meaning to talk to you about. | 小艾 有件事我一直想跟你说 |
[01:13] | And I don’t wanna offend. | 无意冒犯 |
[01:14] | I really, really think | 我真心觉得 |
[01:16] | you need to change your profile picture on Facebook. | 你该把你Facebook的头像换了 |
[01:19] | You’re not doing yourself any favors. | 对你没帮助 |
[01:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:21] | Why are you guys even friends on Facebook? | 你们为什么在Facebook上是好友 |
[01:23] | What do you mean? I’m friends with all your friends on Facebook. | 什么意思 你所有朋友都是我Facebook好友 |
[01:25] | And I got news for you. They request me. | 新闻速递 是他们加的我 |
[01:27] | She’s right, I mean, I did. | 没错 是我加的她 |
[01:29] | A couple of times, actually. | 还加了几次 其实 |
[01:30] | God, do you feel this Florida sun? I am loving it. | 天啊 你们感受到佛罗里达的阳光了吗 爱死了 |
[01:34] | Bobbi Wexler! | 芭比·韦克斯勒 |
[01:34] | – Jesus! – ?Jesus! | -天啊 -天啊 |
[01:35] | What, this? | 怎么 这个吗 |
[01:37] | It’s called “Stand Your Ground,” snowflakes. | 这叫做”坚守阵地” 大惊小怪 |
[01:39] | Hi, Eleanor. | 嗨 埃莉诺 |
[01:40] | We’re meeting my sister upstairs. | 我们要上楼见我妹妹 |
[01:42] | We’re here to clean out Mom’s apartment before it’s sold. | 趁老妈的房子还没卖出去前 把东西分了 |
[01:44] | These are my three beautiful children. | 这三个是我漂亮的儿女 |
[01:47] | These are Esther’s grandchildren? | 这些是艾斯特的孙子 |
[01:50] | Oh! Come, give me a big hug! | 过来给我抱个 |
[01:52] | – A group hug… – How nice to meet you. | -团抱 -见到你真高兴 |
[01:54] | Damn it. What? What? | 该死 怎么了 怎么了 |
[01:56] | Florida. | 佛罗里达 |
[02:01] | Hello, hello, hello! | 哈喽 哈喽 哈喽 |
[02:03] | Beverly Baumgarten, we’re here! | 贝芙莉·邦加藤 我们到了 |
[02:05] | – Hi, there! – Hi! | -你们好啊 -嗨 |
[02:07] | Aunt Bev, you look jah-mazing! | 贝芙小姨 你简直美呆了 |
[02:10] | Oh, you know, one SoulCycle a month ago, | 一个月前参与了SoulCycle单车课程 |
[02:13] | and I swear I’m still sweating. | 我现在还在流汗 |
[02:15] | Otherwise known as a hot flash. | 也称作潮热 |
[02:17] | Abbi, you’re so much prettier | 艾比 你比你 |
[02:20] | than that pic of yours on Facebook. | 在Facebook上的头像漂亮多了 |
[02:22] | Right, I told her that. | 是吧 我跟她说了 |
[02:23] | Let me see this manicure. | 我看看你的美甲 |
[02:25] | What is that, “Trophy Wife”? | 这是什么 “花瓶妻”吗 |
[02:26] | Second wife. ? | 二任妻子 |
[02:28] | I knew it! She smells of mothballs. | 我就知道 她一股樟脑球的味道 |
[02:30] | – Oh, here we go. – You started cleaning out the stuff before me! | -要开始了 -你比我先开始分东西 |
[02:33] | – No…. – ?You have a lot of nerve starting before me. | -没有 -你胆子可真够大啊 |
[02:35] | I waited an entire year to come down here because you couldn’t | 我等了整整一年才过来 因为你走不开 |
[02:39] | leave the city ’cause you might be getting “Hamilton” Tickets? | 因为你可能拿到《汉密尔顿》的票 |
[02:41] | Sheryl’s niece is dating an usher | 谢丽尔的侄女和一个引座员在交往 |
[02:43] | who could slip us through the garbage chute, | 他也许可以让我们从垃圾卸槽里进去 |
[02:45] | but we had to be ready at any moment. | 但我们得随时做好准备 |
[02:47] | At any moment! | 随时 |
[02:49] | Don’t raise your voice to me, missy! | 别提高你嗓音 女士 |
[02:50] | I’m the person who taught you how to insert a diaphragm! | 是我教你怎么插入避孕膜的 |
[02:53] | So let’s just show a little respect! | 有点尊重好吗 |
[03:00] | We’re gonna go to the pool. | 我们准备去游泳池 |
[03:01] | Wait, my bathing suit is in my suitcase. | 等等 我泳衣在行李箱里 |
[03:03] | What am I gonna wear? | 我要穿什么 |
[03:05] | I can’t believe I have been on hold for two hours. | 我竟然已经等了两个小时了 |
[03:09] | Mmm. Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[03:10] | Also, this bathing suit is so tight. | 还有这泳裤好紧 |
[03:12] | I can’t believe Grandpa used to wear this. | 不敢相信外公以前穿这个 |
[03:14] | Grandpa? That’s Grandma Esther’s suit. | 外公 那是外婆的泳衣 |
[03:16] | – What? – I knew it would fit you, same hips. | -什么 -我就知道你穿合适 一样的屁股 |
[03:18] | Oh, my God, this is humiliating. | 我的天 这太丢人了 |
[03:20] | Oh, own it, boi. | 认了吧 小弟 |
[03:21] | Enjoy your beautiful body in a tropical climate. | 在热带气候里享受你漂亮的身体 |
[03:24] | So much better than disgusting N-Y-C. | 比恶心的纽约好多了 |
[03:26] | So… the key to sunbathing is to have a solid tan plan. | 所以日光浴的关键是有可靠的晒黑计划 |
[03:32] | First I do my back, then I do my front. | 先晒后面 再晒前面 |
[03:34] | I didn’t say it was, like, a complicated plan. | 并不复杂 |
[03:36] | Okay, so can you help me put on this 100 SPF? | 你能帮我抹这个防晒系数100的防晒霜吗 |
[03:39] | A dermatologist once told me that I need to wear 100 SPF | 有个皮肤医生曾对我说我得用防晒系数100的 |
[03:41] | because I’m “Devastatingly white.” | 因为我太白了 |
[03:44] | What is it, my birthday? Turn around. | 今天我生日吗 转过去 |
[03:46] | El, come on, you need this too, brother– | 艾略 拜托 你也需要的 |
[03:47] | Too hot! | 太热了 |
[03:49] | Respect. | 尊重 |
[03:51] | Excuse me, are you the new on-site mortician? | 不好意思 你是这里新的殡仪师吗 |
[03:54] | I just loved Doris’ eyebrows at her service yesterday. | 我好喜欢昨天瞻仰仪式上多丽丝的眉毛 |
[03:58] | No, I’m the late Esther Baumgarten’s granddaughter, Ilana. | 不 我是刚过世的艾斯特·邦加藤的孙女 阿拉娜 |
[04:01] | Oh, you’re the one dating the gangster dentist. | 你就是那个跟黑帮牙医交往的啊 |
[04:04] | Uh… no, we, uh… We broke up, actually. | 没有 我们分手了 |
[04:09] | Good for you. | 真好 |
[04:13] | Oh, dude. | 快看 |
[04:15] | The gun holder. | 拿枪的那个 |
[04:16] | Amazing. | 太赞了 |
[04:17] | Pearls. Crap. | 珍珠 垃圾 |
[04:19] | Ersatz ruby from Little Richard. | 小理查德的仿红宝石 |
[04:21] | Let’s just cut the crap, Princess Ticklefeather. | 别说这些有的没的 痒毛公主 |
[04:23] | Let’s talk about the ring. | 我们来谈谈戒指 |
[04:24] | You really wanna get into that? | 你真想谈吗 |
[04:26] | You bet your ass I do. | 当然 |
[04:27] | All right, all right. | 好好 |
[04:30] | All right, Mommy would want me to have it. | 妈妈会希望我拿着它 |
[04:32] | – Ha! – It’s probably the only engagement ring | -笑死 -这可能是 |
[04:35] | I’m ever gonna have at this point. | 我唯一会有的订婚戒指了 |
[04:37] | You are so full of shit, I need a plunger. | 你真是满嘴是屎 我需要一个马桶搋子 |
[04:40] | Mommy would’ve wanted that ring | 妈妈会希望把这戒指 |
[04:41] | to go to Ilana, her only granddaughter, or Eliot even! | 给她唯一的孙女阿拉娜 或者甚至艾略特 |
[04:45] | So now I’m being punished because I don’t have children? | 所以因为我没子女就要受惩罚吗 |
[04:49] | – Drama queen. – You know, I still may. | -戏精 -你知道 我还可能生孩子的 |
[04:56] | Man, this place is so magical. | 这里太神奇了 |
[04:59] | It’s got everything. | 什么都有 |
[05:00] | Sunshine, warmth, greenery. | 阳光 温暖 绿色植物 |
[05:02] | Oh, my God, is that an orange tree? | 天啊 那是橘子树吗 |
[05:04] | So legit, from “Mutta” earth, baby. | 好真实 大地母亲的产物 |
[05:06] | Real fruit that hasn’t already been licked by a bodega cat? | 还没有被杂货店小猫舔过的真正水果 |
[05:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[05:11] | Nuts. | 太疯狂了 |
[05:12] | Nuts! | 太疯狂了 |
[05:14] | Man, I feel so good right now. | 我现在感觉好极了 |
[05:16] | I just feel at peace here. | 在这我感觉很平静 |
[05:18] | Of course you feel at peace. | 你当然感觉平静了 |
[05:19] | You don’t have the city grinding you down, | 这里不像纽约会消磨你 |
[05:21] | twisting your titties till you’re beggin’ for mercy! | 扭曲你的奶子直到你求饶 |
[05:23] | Yeah, I don’t feel anxiety at every turn. | 是的 不会在每次转弯都紧张 |
[05:25] | There’s not, like, danger lurking at every corner. | 不会在每个角落都有潜藏的危机 |
[05:28] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[05:29] | Hey… Hello. | 你好 |
[05:30] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[05:31] | Okay, the gun thing is actually terrifying. | 枪支是有点吓人 |
[05:34] | – But other than that, dude, I’m like… free! – Other than that. | -不过除此之外 我感觉很自由 -除此之外 |
[05:37] | It’s, like, why do we choose to live in New York? | 我们为什么要选择住在纽约 |
[05:39] | Why do we want things to be so hard? | 为什么想要一切都这么难 |
[05:42] | It’s like our lives are Richard Pryor’s dick, | 我们的生活就像是理查德·普莱尔的鸡鸡 |
[05:43] | and New York is the cocaine. | 纽约就像可卡因 |
[05:45] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:47] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[05:48] | Richard Pryor, dude. | 理查德·普莱尔 姐们 |
[05:51] | Pam Grier found an actual buildup of cocaine on her cervix | 帕姆·格里尔在她的子宫颈上发现了可卡因 |
[05:53] | ’cause Richard used to, like, | 因为理查德喜欢 |
[05:54] | dip his dick in coke before they had sex | 在他们做爱前把他鸡巴插入可卡因里 |
[05:56] | so that it would take him longer to cum. | 这样他就可以更持久 |
[05:58] | But, it’s like, just , man. Cum feels amazing. | 但是干嘛等 射精多爽啊 |
[06:01] | And that’s what New York City is. | 那就是纽约 |
[06:03] | One giant delayed orgasm. | 一次延迟的巨型高潮 |
[06:06] | Instead of enjoying it now, | 我们不享受现在 |
[06:07] | we’re just suffering through it so in like 40 years, | 而是默默煎熬 好在40年后 |
[06:08] | we can say, “We did that! We lived there!” | 可以说 我们做了那事 我们在那生活过 |
[06:11] | But until then, we’re just constantly getting | 但在那之前 我们只能不停 |
[06:13] | by Richard Pryor’s numb cocaine dick. | 被理查德·普莱尔麻木的可卡因鸡鸡操 |
[06:18] | – Oh, an open house. – We should go tomorrow. | -开放参观日 -我们明天去吧 |
[06:20] | I bet they’ll have free cookies. | 肯定有免费饼干 |
[06:21] | Yeah, I bet they’ll have a free toilet! | 肯定有免费厕所 |
[06:23] | – What? – I have to pee. | -什么 -我得尿尿 |
[06:24] | Oh, let’s go. | 那就去吧 |
[06:37] | – This is huge. – Yeah, wow. | -好大 -是啊 |
[06:40] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[06:41] | – Hi. – Hello, sir. | -嗨 -你好 先生 |
[06:42] | Oh, my gosh, Ilana, look. | 天啊 阿拉娜 看 |
[06:43] | The kitchen is its own room and the windows… | 厨房就是一间屋子 还有那窗户 |
[06:46] | It’s a home. | 这是个家 |
[06:47] | Oh, a home, we don’t have those. | 家 我们没有 |
[06:49] | We have New York City apartments. | 我们只有纽约公寓 |
[06:51] | Well, this place has it all. | 这里应有尽有 |
[06:52] | A lanai, prune juice on tap. | 凉台 现成酸梅汁 |
[06:55] | Life Alert buttons in every corner. | 每个角落都有求救按钮 |
[06:58] | So, um… | 所以 |
[07:00] | I don’t know, how much is this place, uh, going for? | 这房子要多少钱 |
[07:04] | 425 a night, yeah, times 30 nights, | 一晚425 乘以30个晚上 |
[07:06] | – that’s $12,000 a month. – No, $425 a month. | -一个月就是1万2 -不 一个月425 |
[07:14] | – We’ll take it. – We’ll take it. | -我们要了 -我们要了 |
[07:17] | I could see us living here– Dying here. | 我能想象我们在这生活 在这死去 |
[07:19] | I think that we could put, like, the sofa– | 我们可以放沙发 |
[07:20] | They have a lot of– | 他们有很多 |
[07:21] | I mean, normally, you have to be | 通常情况下 在这个社区 |
[07:23] | over 55 years of age to rent in this community. | 租房需要年满55岁 |
[07:27] | But you are a Darlington Lakes legacy. | 但你们是达林顿湖的遗产 |
[07:31] | Yeah, I mean… | 是的 我是说 |
[07:32] | we could sign a year-long lease right now. | 我们可以马上签一年的租约 |
[07:34] | Listen, there’s already another couple who’s interested. | 听着 已经有一对夫妻对这房子感兴趣 |
[07:38] | And they are the right age. | 他们年龄也符合 |
[07:43] | But… why don’t you go ahead and apply? | 不过 你们可以现在就去申请 |
[07:47] | There’s a board meeting on Thursday night where the, uh, | 周四晚会有一场董事会 |
[07:50] | community will vote on who the next tenants should be. | 社区会就谁应该入住进行投票 |
[07:53] | You’ll have to convince them that you’re the right fit. | 你们需要说服他们你们最适合 |
[07:56] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[07:56] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[07:58] | Okay, are we doing this? Are we moving to Florida? | 我们真要这么做吗 搬到佛罗里达 |
[08:01] | I think so. | 是的吧 |
[08:02] | I mean, we “live” in New York but do we really live there? | 我们虽然住在纽约 可我们真的住在那吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah, I don’t wanna rise and grind anymore. | 我不想再每天起床辛苦工作了 |
[08:08] | I wanna rise and then, like, lay right back down. | 我想起床然后马上躺下 |
[08:12] | Ab, we’re doing this. | 小艾 就这么说定了 |
[08:14] | We’re moving to Florida. | 我们要搬来佛罗里达了 |
[08:16] | Oh, my gosh, okay. | 我的天 |
[08:17] | If we’re gonna impress all these old people, | 我们要想给这些老年人好印象 |
[08:19] | we got a lot of work to do. | 就需要做很多工作 |
[08:20] | Oof, it is net-twerking time, gaga. | 社交时间到 嘎嘎 |
[08:24] | Great serve, Edna! | 很棒的发球 艾德娜 |
[08:26] | Great return, Ethel. | 很棒的接发球 艾瑟尔 |
[08:28] | That was out! I win, bitch! | 出界 我赢了 贱人 |
[08:30] | Oh, shove it, Edna. | 扯鸡巴蛋 艾德娜 |
[08:32] | That was on the line and you know it. | 压没压线你心里没点逼数吗 |
[08:34] | Girls, you saw it. You make the call. | 姑娘们 你们看到了 你们说出界没 |
[08:37] | I can’t tell who has more power in the community. | 我看不出谁在社区里权力更大 |
[08:41] | Well, Edna looks like she’s wearing a really expensive skirt. | 艾德娜穿的裙子似乎很贵 |
[08:45] | Could mean that she’s, like, elite. | 意味着她可能是上层人物 |
[08:47] | Right. | 是的 |
[08:48] | But Ethel’s so bossy. | 可艾瑟尔很霸气 |
[08:49] | I feel like she’d force people to vote for us. | 我感觉她会逼人给我们投票 |
[08:51] | She’s like a cyberbully IRL. | 她就像是现实生活中的网霸 |
[08:53] | So, like a bully. | 就是恶霸吧 |
[08:55] | Huh. I forgot about bullies. | 对哦 我忘了恶霸了 |
[08:57] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:58] | I don’t think we can choose. We need both votes. | 我想我们没法选择 两个人的票我们都需要 |
[09:01] | You won, but you should let her win. | 你赢了 但你应该让她赢 |
[09:03] | She needs it more. | 她更需要 |
[09:04] | She needs it more. | 她更需要 |
[09:06] | You’re the pretty one. It’s the right thing to do. | 你是漂亮的那个 这样做是正确的 |
[09:09] | You’re the one with the incredible body and that slammin’ tuchus. | 你是身材好的那个 还有翘臀 |
[09:12] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这样做是正确的 |
[09:14] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[09:15] | We’ve been friends since we’re 16 years old. | 我们16岁起就是朋友了 |
[09:17] | And I always get everything. | 我总是得到一切 |
[09:19] | Just between you and me, I got to fuck JFK and she didn’t. | 透露你个秘密 我上了肯尼迪 她没有 |
[09:27] | I do owe her one. | 我确实欠她一个人情 |
[09:29] | She fucked JFK so I wouldn’t have to. | 她和肯尼迪做了 这样我就不用了 |
[09:32] | Ooh, such a predator. | 真是个掠夺者 |
[09:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我深表同情 |
[09:35] | Women have been treated horrible up until this time | 女人在以前受尽了不公 |
[09:38] | and including this time. | 包括现在这个时代 |
[09:40] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[09:41] | So, could we call it a tie? | 所以可以是平局吗 |
[09:44] | Sure. Who cares? | 当然 谁在乎 |
[10:14] | Thank you for calling North American Airlines. | 谢谢致电北美航空 |
[10:15] | How may I assist you? | 有什么需要帮助的 |
[10:16] | Hi, you guys lost my luggage. | 你好 你们弄丢了我的行李 |
[10:18] | Oh, so sorry, this is misplaced baggage. | 真抱歉 这里是行李错放部 |
[10:20] | I’m gonna have to transfer you to the lost baggage department. | 我帮你转接到行李丢失部 |
[10:22] | – Please hold. – What, no, how are those different? | -请等待 -什么 不 这两个有什么不同 |
[10:24] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[10:26] | – Yo, Fabio. – Jesus, Mom! | -法比奥 -你吓死我了 妈 |
[10:28] | Why don’t you make yourself useful | 你别闲着 |
[10:29] | and either help me pack or thump me? | 要么来帮我打包要么捶我 |
[10:31] | I’m having a very bad day. | 我今天心情很不好 |
[10:33] | Thump you? | 捶你 |
[10:34] | Dealing with your Aunt Bev is destroying my neck. | 应付你贝芙小姨让我脖子痛死了 |
[10:36] | She’s a pain in my ass. | 神烦她 |
[10:39] | Okay, I can’t believe I’m thumping my mother. | 好吧 不敢相信我在捶我妈 |
[10:42] | Delicious, | 舒服 |
[10:44] | Oh, come on, deeper. | 再深入点 |
[10:45] | Right there, ah, right there. | 就是那 对了 |
[10:47] | Mom… | 妈 |
[10:48] | I can’t, you’re– The noises, the noises. | 我捶不下去了 你 你的声音 |
[10:51] | All right, fuck you. | 好吧 去你妈的 |
[10:53] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[10:55] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:57] | Dude, we are frickin’ nailing this. | 姐们 我们真厉害 |
[10:59] | Yeah, I feel like they’re really starting to like us. | 是啊 我感觉他们真的开始喜欢我们了 |
[11:00] | I mean, I already got three marriage proposals. | 已经有三个人向我求婚了 |
[11:03] | Yeah, I can’t wait to live here. | 等不及要在这生活 |
[11:05] | Me neither. It is lit-ral-ly, like, | 我也是 真的就像 |
[11:06] | blue skies are smiling at me. | 蓝天在朝着我微笑 |
[11:10] | Shit, I almost forgot we’re in Florida. | 该死 我差点忘了我们是在佛罗里达了 |
[11:14] | I mean, if we move here, we’ll be in, like, Donald land. | 如果搬过来 我们就相当于是在唐纳德·XXX的土地上 |
[11:17] | Maybe this is a bad decision. | 或许这是个不好的决定 |
[11:20] | – What? – Jaime just texted me. | -怎么了 -海眉刚给我发短信 |
[11:22] | It is four degrees in New York City. | 纽约现在只有零下15度 |
[11:24] | And our pipes in our apartment just froze and burst… again. | 我们公寓里的管子又冻裂了 |
[11:30] | – This is a good decision, it’s great. – I think it’s a good decision. | -这是个明智的决定 很好 -这是个明智的决定 |
[11:31] | I love it, I think it’s right. | 我喜欢 我觉得是正确的 |
[11:33] | You know, Florida might be filled with supporters, | 佛罗里达或许有很多XXX支持者 |
[11:34] | but if we move here, our votes could swing the state. | 但如果我们搬过来 说不定能改变投票结果 |
[11:39] | Okay, now we can’t not. | 那我们必须得搬过来了 |
[11:40] | Let’s go borrow Grandma Esther’s dope Cadillac. | 我们去把艾斯特外婆的酷炫凯迪拉克借来 |
[11:42] | Head up to “Pube-icks,” AKA Publix… | 前往”恶心阴毛” 也就是大众超级市场 |
[11:44] | and get some goddamn whitefish salad | 给那些老不死 |
[11:45] | for these old dirty bastards. | 买点白鲑沙拉 |
[12:42] | Gorgeous people! | 可人们 |
[12:43] | Oh, my gosh, I’ve got hors d’oeuvre. | 天啊 我带来了开胃菜 |
[12:46] | Hope you take as much as you like. | 尽管拿 别客气 |
[12:48] | Just remember to vote for us. | 记得投我们就好 |
[12:51] | These give me terrible gas. | 我吃这个会放臭屁 |
[12:58] | Bitches are horny for butterscotch. | 贱人们真喜欢奶油糖果 |
[13:05] | The Darlington Lakes Executive Board | 达林顿湖执行委员会 |
[13:10] | will now confer to make a decision | 现在将就新租客 |
[13:14] | regarding the new tenants. | 做出一个决定 |
[13:19] | I wonder how long they’ll take. | 不知道要花多久时间 |
[13:21] | We’ve reached a decision. | 我们做出了决定 |
[13:23] | – That was really fast. – Okay. | -真快 -好吧 |
[13:28] | Congratulations, ladies! | 恭喜 两位女士 |
[13:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:31] | You’re the new residents at Darlington Lakes. | 你们是达林顿湖新的居民 |
[13:39] | Thank you guys so much, you’re so cute. | 非常感谢 你们太可爱了 |
[13:41] | We are family now! | 现在我们是家人了 |
[13:42] | Yeah, you won’t be sorry, we promise. | 你们不会后悔的 我们保证 |
[13:44] | Well, we’d rather have two young Jewish , | 我们宁愿要两个年轻的犹太拉拉 |
[13:48] | than a couple of . | 也不要两个黑鬼 |
[14:00] | We gotta get the hell outta here! | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[14:01] | I don’t even know what to do with this! | 我都不知道该怎么处理这个 |
[14:02] | I can’t believe guns come with the apartment! | 公寓竟然还赠枪 |
[14:06] | A bunch of monsters! | 一群怪物 |
[14:11] | All right, you let me have the ring. | 你把戒指给我 |
[14:13] | And I’m gonna give you | 我给你 |
[14:15] | the end tables and the sleeper sofa. | 茶几和沙发床 |
[14:19] | Please, people pay not to sleep on that pile-a-bullshit. | 得了吧 人们宁愿给钱也不想睡在那破玩意上面 |
[14:23] | Here’s what I’m gonna do for you. | 这是我的提议 |
[14:26] | You can have the fake Van Gogh and all of the china. | 你可以拿走那幅假梵高画和所有瓷器 |
[14:31] | China?! | 瓷器 |
[14:32] | That shit is Ikea. | 那明明是宜家的 |
[14:33] | Do I look like a frickin’ idiot? | 我看着像傻逼吗 |
[14:35] | I taught you everything you know, girlie. | 你这些把戏都是我教你的 |
[14:37] | You’re not puttin’ one over on me. | 休想来耍我 |
[14:39] | If you’re gonna behave like this… | 如果你要继续这样 |
[14:47] | …then maybe you shouldn’t come to Sandals this year. | 或许今年你就别来桑道斯度假村了 |
[14:51] | You did not. | 你不是吧 |
[14:54] | Yeah, I did. | 我就是说了 |
[14:56] | How dare you take my Sandals vacay hostage. | 造反了你 劫持我的桑道斯假期 |
[15:00] | How dare you! | 真是吃了熊心豹子胆 |
[15:01] | Un-frickin’-believable. | 不可理喻 |
[15:03] | Now you’re Miss Sensitive. | 敏感小姐 |
[15:05] | You bet your ass I am! | 老娘当然是了 |
[15:10] | We’ve located your bag. We’re dispatching it to you. | 我们找到你的行李箱了 已经发给你了 |
[15:12] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便咯 |
[15:20] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry… | 不好意思 不好意思 |
[15:23] | Even the type of fish salad they like is white. | 他们喜欢的鱼沙拉都是白的 |
[15:26] | I’m now realizing that, that the only non-white people | 我现在意识到 过去几天里我见到的 |
[15:28] | I’ve seen in the last few days have been, like, nurses | 非白人都是护士 园丁 |
[15:30] | and gardeners and, like, the various dudes driving ambulances | 以及开着救护车 |
[15:33] | that have come in and out of the community. | 进出社区的人 |
[15:35] | Dude, shaming other white people | 姐们 我最喜欢 |
[15:37] | for their racism is, like, my thing. | 羞辱其他白人的种族歧视了 |
[15:39] | I’ve been in a haze! | 我一直处于迷茫中 |
[15:40] | New York may be rough, but at least it’s not | 纽约或许生存艰难 但至少它不是 |
[15:42] | a white supremacist’s wet dream. | 白人至上主义者的春梦 |
[15:45] | Get me back to New York where everybody | 带我回纽约 那里大家 |
[15:47] | hates Donald and Mike Pence. | 都讨厌唐纳德·XXX和迈克·彭斯 |
[15:51] | This place is so scary. | 这里太可怕了 |
[15:53] | It’s, like, there are no gay people. | 没有同志 |
[15:55] | There are zero interracial couples. | 没有跨种族夫妻 |
[15:57] | Literally only, like, straight white people. | 只有白人异性恋 |
[16:00] | What are we? In a goddamn Woody Allen movie? | 我们难道是在伍迪·艾伦的电影里吗 |
[16:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[16:10] | All right, come on. | 给我 |
[16:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | So, when we were kids, | 我们小的时候 |
[16:22] | Grandma Esther and Grandpa Zayde | 艾斯特外婆和扎德外公 |
[16:23] | used to take us to the Catskills every summer. | 每年夏天都会带我们去卡次启尔山脉 |
[16:25] | And the men would stay home during the week. | 男人们在工作日留在家里 |
[16:27] | They’d come up on the weekends to join us. | 然后周末和我们汇合 |
[16:29] | So, one summer, Bev and I stole | 有年夏天 贝芙和我偷了 |
[16:31] | Grandma Esther’s diet pills– speed, you know, we took it. | 艾斯特外婆的减肥药Speed 然后吃了 |
[16:34] | And we’re trying to hide it from Grandma. | 我们试图不让外婆发现 |
[16:36] | But she spotted us immediately | 但她立刻就知道了 |
[16:37] | ’cause she was high on speed herself, | 因为她自己也吃了Speed |
[16:39] | so then… | 然后 |
[16:41] | Remember this, Beverly? | 记得吗 贝芙莉 |
[16:42] | So then… | 然后 |
[16:43] | we just ended up in the middle of the night, you know, | 我们半夜 |
[16:45] | in that tiny, little bungalow kitchen | 在那个小平房厨房里 |
[16:47] | 3:00 in the morning grinding our teeth. | 凌晨三点磨牙 |
[16:50] | And we never told Daddy. | 我们从没给爸爸说过 |
[16:51] | No, we never told Daddy. | 是的 从没给爸爸说过 |
[16:55] | You know, I lost my virginity in that little bungalow. | 我的第一次就是在那个小平房里 |
[16:58] | No, you didn’t. | 狗屁 |
[16:59] | You lost your virginity to Jerry Katz | 你第一次是和杰瑞·卡茨 |
[17:01] | the year after I went to college. | 就在我去大学后一年 |
[17:03] | I lied. | 我说了谎 |
[17:04] | I lost my virginity to Neil Friedman | 我的第一次给了尼尔·弗里曼 |
[17:08] | in that bungalow | 就在那个平房里 |
[17:09] | while all of you were sleeping the summer I was 15. | 你们都在睡觉 那年夏天我15岁 |
[17:13] | Wait a minute, Neil Friedman? | 等等 尼尔·弗里曼 |
[17:15] | Wasn’t he the one with the scoliosis brace? | 他不是那个穿着脊柱侧凸支撑架的吗 |
[17:20] | I was so petrified | 我特别害怕 |
[17:22] | that I was gonna wake all of youse up | 怕把你们吵醒 |
[17:24] | because it kept bangin’ against the headboard. | 因为操得床头板一直晃 |
[17:34] | Bangin’? | 操 |
[17:35] | Oh, Beverly, you know what? | 贝芙莉 知道吗 |
[17:38] | You take the ring. | 戒指给你了 |
[17:40] | No, Bobbi, you take it. | 不 芭比 你拿去 |
[17:43] | No, you take it, Bev. Who could care? | 不 你拿去 贝芙 谁在乎啊 |
[17:45] | It’s just a material possession. It doesn’t mean anything. | 就是个物质品 没有任何意义 |
[17:48] | Oh, my God, Mom, you need to smoke more often, | 我的天 妈 你得经常抽 |
[17:51] | like, every damn day. | 每天都抽 |
[17:58] | I do need to change my Facebook profile pic. | 我确实该换掉我Facebook的头像了 |
[18:01] | I see that now, you know? It’s just hard. | 我现在明白了 只是好难 |
[18:03] | Sometimes I wanna be one of those people | 有时我想成为成为那些 |
[18:04] | that just, like, deletes Facebook altogether. | 彻底注销Facebook的人 |
[18:06] | And than I can always tell everyone I deleted Facebook. | 然后我就可以给大家说我注销了Facebook |
[18:11] | But then I’d miss all the baby pics. | 但然后我就会错过所有的婴儿照片 |
[18:15] | Babies. | 婴儿 |
[18:17] | You know what, speaking of Facebook, | 知道吗 说到Facebook |
[18:18] | and I wasn’t gonna say anything. | 我本不打算说什么的 |
[18:20] | But, you know, now I’m stoned. | 但既然我现在嗨了 |
[18:21] | I’m gonna spill the beans. | 我就不藏着掖着了 |
[18:23] | I saw earlier on Facebook that, uh, Lincoln | 我之前在Facebook上看到林肯 |
[18:27] | changed his status to single. | 把他的感情状态改为单身了 |
[18:35] | Cool. Cool. | 酷 酷 |
[18:39] | Ilana, where did you get this pot anyway? | 阿拉娜 这大麻你是在哪搞到的 |
[18:41] | – I brought it. – On the plane? How? | -我带过来的 -带上飞机 怎么做到的 |
[18:43] | In my pussy. | 放我逼里 |
[18:45] | I knew, it’s a thing. | 我就知道 很多人这么干 |
[18:47] | No big freakin’ deal. | 有什么 |
[18:49] | She came out of you. | 她还不是从你下面生出来的 |
[18:50] | You can’t smoke a little weed that came out of her? | 你受不了从她下面出来的大麻吗 |
[19:04] | Good-bye, you old Boca box of junk! | 再见 伯克莱屯垃圾箱 |
[19:07] | You gave us some fun times | 你带给我们了欢乐的时光 |
[19:08] | and E.Coli from the pool that one year. | 还有那年在泳池给我们的大肠杆菌 |
[19:12] | Girls, see you back in New York. | 姑娘们 纽约见 |
[19:14] | Use condoms! | 用套 |
[19:15] | Let’s go, El. | 我们走 艾略 |
[19:17] | Thanks for the full new wardrobe. | 谢谢你的衣服 |
[19:22] | I know material possessions mean nothing, but… | 我知道物质品没什么意义 但是 |
[19:25] | this car means a lot to me. | 这辆车对我来说很重要 |
[19:26] | Yeah, it’s like we’re taking a piece of Florida home with us. | 就像我们带走了佛罗里达的一部分回家 |
[19:28] | A good one, not a racist one. | 好的部分 不是种族歧视那部分 |
[19:51] | I wish you could come with me. | 真希望你能跟我一起去 |
[19:53] | I don’t think I should. | 还是别了吧 |
[19:54] | Yeah, probably not. | 也是 |
[19:59] | You let me know if you need anything, okay? | 有什么需要跟我说 好吗 |
[20:01] | Thanks, love you. | 谢了 爱你 |
[20:02] | Good luck, dude. | 好运 |
[20:05] | Okay, here we go. | 来自拍 |
[20:09] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[20:13] | Olivia won’t wait around for you forever, Fitz. | 奥利维亚不会永远等你 菲茨[《丑闻》] |
[20:17] | Who am I kidding? | 骗谁呢 |
[20:18] | Of course she will. | 她当然会了 |
[20:32] | What? | 什么 |
[20:58] | You wanna come inside? | 想进来吗 |
[21:01] | All right. | 好 |
[21:03] | I’m never gonna ask about the mechanics of what just happened. | 我永远不会问刚才你用到了怎样的力学 |