时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | You don’t have to take that down. | 那个你不用拿下来 |
[00:26] | She’ll think it’s, like, a kooky necklace holder or something. | 她会以为是挂项链之类的 |
[00:28] | She’ll never think it’s a dildo. | 绝不会想到是假阳具 |
[00:29] | Oof, that hurts my heart. | 真让人难过 |
[00:44] | I feel like she’s gonna know that you made it. | 我觉得她会知道是你做的 |
[00:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:48] | Just ’cause I don’t call my mom “Abbi’s Mom.” | 因为我不会叫我妈 “艾比妈妈” |
[01:00] | And then we’re gonna do frozen hot chocolate. | 然后我们要去吃冷冻热巧克力 |
[01:02] | – Cool. – And then after that, | -好 -之后 |
[01:03] | we’re going to visit Santa at Macy’s… | 要去梅西百货看圣诞老人 |
[01:05] | – Totally. – And then top it all off | -当然了 -最后去 |
[01:06] | with a fancy dinner at Sushi Mambeaux! | 曼巴寿司店吃顿高级晚餐 |
[01:09] | That’s a lot of stuff. | 好多事情 |
[01:10] | I like to keep it light and fun with my mom. | 我喜欢和我妈玩得简单点 |
[01:12] | I mean, she’s kind of conservative. | 她有点保守 |
[01:13] | So, I appreciate you cutting the cheese. | 谢谢你切奶酪[放屁] |
[01:18] | Cut the cheese, shit! | 切奶酪 靠 |
[01:20] | I haven’t said that since, like, 1997. | 97年后我就没说过这话了 |
[01:26] | Oh! Whoa! Yes, oh, my God! | 棒 我的天啊 |
[01:28] | Thank God, I’m so sorry about that. | 谢天谢地 不好意思 |
[01:31] | Back, baby, I’m back! | 我回来了 宝贝 我回来了 |
[01:35] | Yeah, but cut the cheese is excellent. | 不过切奶酪很赞 |
[01:37] | Thank science for SAD lamps. | 谢谢科学家发明了悲伤灯 |
[01:40] | Why don’t they just call them happy lamps | 为什么不叫做快乐灯 |
[01:41] | ’cause, like, sad lamps sounds so… | 悲伤灯听上去好 |
[01:45] | sad. | 悲伤 |
[01:45] | Oh, it’s not, like, “Sad”. | 不是”悲伤”的意思 |
[01:47] | It stands for “Seasonal Affective Disorder,” | 是季节性情感障碍的缩写 |
[01:49] | which indicates the annual cycle of depression | 指一种每年同一时间反复出现的抑郁心境 |
[01:52] | that I and others like me experience every winter, all winter. | 我和其他像我这样的人每个冬天都会经历 |
[01:57] | And fall. | 还有秋天 |
[01:59] | And, like, uh… | 以及 |
[02:01] | the end of summer too. | 夏末 |
[02:02] | It’s that sadness. | 那悲伤 |
[02:04] | You know, that chews us up and spits us out | 将我们吞噬 然后又吐出来 |
[02:07] | – into the black abyss. – Okay… | -吐进黑暗深渊 -好吧 |
[02:08] | Okay, here we go. | 打开了 |
[02:09] | Okay. There we go. | 打开了 |
[02:12] | Up and down… | 上上下下 |
[02:14] | Juicing up, uh, un ah! | 给我活力 |
[02:17] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. Oh, ah. | 谢谢你 谢谢 谢谢 |
[02:20] | You know, Ilana, | 阿拉娜 |
[02:21] | maybe you just increase your medication? | 或许你该增加药量 |
[02:23] | No, no, no, I don’t need to do that. | 不不不 我不需要 |
[02:27] | ‘Cause I have been steadily decreasing my dosage | 我已经稳定减少我的 |
[02:29] | of antidepressants for two years. | 抗抑郁药药量两年了 |
[02:31] | And I’m supplementing anyway with my SAD lamp, happy lamp! | 再说我反正都在用”悲伤灯”补充 快乐灯 |
[02:35] | Remember that?! | 还记得吗 |
[02:36] | And it is working like a charm. | 效果非常明显 |
[02:38] | Yeah, seems like it’s working. | 嗯 似乎很有效 |
[02:43] | She’ll be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[02:50] | Okay… | 来了 |
[02:58] | Mom! | 妈 |
[02:59] | Abbi! | 艾比 |
[03:00] | My little garbage pail girl! | 我的垃圾桶女儿 |
[03:02] | Okay, it was just a phase. | 那只是我一个阶段的爱好 |
[03:05] | For a couple years. | 持续了几年 |
[03:06] | Oh, gosh, everything looks so clean. | 天啊 房间好干净 |
[03:10] | It’s basically just some glue, toothpicks. | 就是用胶水和牙签做的 |
[03:12] | And I just did little designs ’cause I wanted you | 我稍微设计了一下 因为我希望你 |
[03:14] | to see what kinds of cheeses that it was. | 能看到这是什么样的奶酪 |
[03:16] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[03:17] | It’s a very big deal. | 怎么会呢 |
[03:19] | You are so creative. | 你太有创造力了 |
[03:21] | I’m so proud of you, living as an artist | 我真为你骄傲 在大城市里 |
[03:24] | in your perfect apartment in the big city. | 自己的完美公寓里 过着艺术家的生活 |
[03:28] | So, what are we gonna do today? | 所以我们今天要做什么 |
[03:30] | Well, you know, I would love to take you to my studio space. | 我也想带你去看我的工作室 |
[03:34] | Uh, but I’m actually renting it out, so… | 但我租出去了 所以[索] |
[03:38] | …phie is the name of the artist that I’m renting it to, Sophie. | 菲 是我租给的艺术家的名字 索菲 |
[03:42] | She is just, like, she’s super funky. | 她 她特别潮 |
[03:44] | Abbi, we need to be honest with each other. | 艾比 我们需要对彼此坦诚 |
[03:46] | Yeah, you know what, she’s not, she’s not that funky. | 她 她其实没那么潮 |
[03:49] | – She’s, like, a pretty mainstream artist. – Abbi, stop. | -就是个很主流的艺术家 -艾比 别说了 |
[03:50] | I meant me. I need to be honest with you. | 我是说我 我需要对你坦诚 |
[03:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:54] | I had a lump in my breast. | 我乳房里长了个肿块 |
[03:58] | A big one. | 很大 |
[03:58] | – Mom, what? – No, but it’s benign. | -妈 你说什么 -是良性的 |
[04:00] | If I had cancer, I would let you know. | 我要是得了癌症 我会告诉你的 |
[04:04] | But I didn’t wanna worry you. | 但我不想让你操心 |
[04:07] | Um… okay, I mean, I guess I understand that. | 好吧 我大概能理解 |
[04:10] | This is so upsetting, like, | 这好让人心烦意乱 |
[04:11] | – you had to go through all this. – No, it’s not upsetting. | -你得经历这一切 -不 并不让人心烦意乱 |
[04:13] | It’s good because it made me realize | 其实挺好的 因为这让我意识到 |
[04:16] | all the things I still wanna do. | 那些我还想去做的事 |
[04:19] | I’ve never, um, had a martini. | 我从没喝过马天尼 |
[04:22] | I never went to a play at night. | 从没在晚上去看过戏剧 |
[04:25] | Matinees. | 日场演出 |
[04:25] | I’ve never had a pineapple barbecue pizza thing from Hawaii. | 我从没吃过夏威夷的那个菠萝烧烤披萨 |
[04:30] | I’ve never gone without underwear. | 从没挂过空挡 |
[04:32] | I wanna wear clothes meant for black women. | 我想穿黑人女性穿的衣服 |
[04:35] | That’s an interesting one. | 有意思 |
[04:36] | And I would really love to have one, like, | 我想和你一起 |
[04:40] | naughty girls’ night out with you. | 来一次下流女孩之夜 |
[04:42] | Could we do that? | 可以吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[04:45] | Did you call me?! | 你叫我吗 |
[04:47] | Bevers! No! What? | 贝弗斯 搞什么 |
[04:50] | Bevers, jesus! | 贝弗斯 我的天 |
[04:51] | Okay, wow. | 不错嘛 |
[04:53] | Sorry, I thought you called me. | 不好意思 我以为你叫我 |
[04:54] | When do I ever call you? | 我什么时候叫过你了 |
[04:56] | Anyway… who’s this lovely creature? | 话说回来 这位美女是谁 |
[05:00] | Well, I’m Joanne. | 我是乔安 |
[05:02] | Joanne? I’m Matthew. | 乔安 我是马修 |
[05:04] | Or Abbi’s mom is how you should introduce yourself. | 你该说你是艾比的妈妈 |
[05:11] | Okay, Bevers, just if you could put clothes on | 贝弗斯 你能穿上衣服 |
[05:14] | or stay in your room. | 或者待在你房间里吗 |
[05:16] | Joanne, until nextime. | 乔安 有缘再见 |
[05:19] | – Oh, well… – Okay. | -嗯 -老天 |
[05:22] | Yes, until next time. | 好的 有缘再见 |
[05:24] | Your scarf. | 你的围巾 |
[05:25] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:28] | – Cute. – Mom? | -可爱 -妈 |
[05:30] | Furry little bear. | 小毛熊 |
[05:35] | Bonjour, listen up, hunties. | 早上好 听好了 宝贝们 |
[05:38] | It’s that time of year. | 又到了一年中的那个时候 |
[05:41] | Spring cleaning. | 春季大扫除 |
[05:42] | Come on, Marcel, please! | 拜托 马塞尔 不要 |
[05:44] | What do you mean, spring cleing? | 春季大扫除是什么意思 |
[05:45] | Well, I know we normally pool out tips. | 我知道通常我们都会共享小费 |
[05:48] | But tonight, it’s winner takes all. | 但是今晚 赢家将得到所有小费 |
[05:53] | As in she who makes the most tips | 也就是谁小费最多 |
[05:56] | gets all the damn tips. | 所有的小费就归谁 |
[05:59] | And whoever makes the least amount of tips, | 而小费最少的 |
[06:02] | your ass will be fired. | 将被开除 |
[06:05] | I owe so much money to so many bad people. | 我欠了好多坏人好多钱 |
[06:06] | I’ll need two weeks because I have to relocate. | 我需要两周时间 我得重新找房子 |
[06:10] | You are all enemies now. | 现在你们都是敌人 |
[06:14] | That’s all. | 就这些 |
[06:21] | Have you guys ever fallen asleep here and just spent the night? | 你们有没有在这睡着然后过夜的 |
[06:25] | If you ever have to, | 如果哪天你不得不在这过夜 |
[06:26] | it’s surprisingly not soul crushing. | 其实并不无聊 |
[06:30] | You know what would be really nuts? | 你知道什么会很疯狂吗 |
[06:32] | I was thinking maybe we could split an app | 我在想也许我们可以共享一盘开胃菜 |
[06:35] | or, like, get a charcuterie plate. | 或者去吃猪肉拼盘 |
[06:37] | But I don’t think we need to do anything too… crazy. | 但我们不用去做什么太疯狂的事 |
[06:44] | The dress. | 这裙子 |
[07:00] | Bada boom, Marcel. | 啪啪 马塞尔 |
[07:02] | Smells like a winning kind of night, baby! | 我嗅到了胜利的味道 宝贝 |
[07:04] | I’m glad you think so, tiny tits. | 我很高兴你这么想 小奶子 |
[07:07] | Oh, and here is my best friend and her mother. | 这是我挚友和她妈妈 |
[07:10] | They are my lucky charms this evening. | 她们是我今晚的幸运符 |
[07:12] | Well, keep ’em close. You’re gonna nee’em. | 把她们看好了 你会需要她们的 |
[07:17] | There’s my favorite ass. | 我最爱的屁股 |
[07:19] | Joanne? Look at you, Joanne. | 乔安 瞧瞧你 乔安 |
[07:22] | – Oh, my goodness. – Hey, pretty girl. | -天啊 -美女 |
[07:25] | Wow, Mama, you look so hot. | 麻麻 你真性感 |
[07:27] | Your body is amazing, dude! | 你身材真棒 |
[07:30] | – Really? – You are an AMILF, | -是吗 -你是AMILF |
[07:31] | Abbi’s mom, I’d like to– | 艾比妈妈 我想和你 |
[07:32] | Friend! | 交朋友 |
[07:33] | Friend! | 交朋友 |
[07:34] | Yeah, friends. | 是的 朋友 |
[07:35] | – We’re just friends. – Yeah. | -我们只是朋友 -嗯 |
[07:36] | Well, let me take you to your table before I, uh, | 我带你们去你们的桌子吧 |
[07:38] | do something really weird. | 不然我要干出怪事了 |
[07:39] | Better get to the table. | 先去坐下 |
[07:44] | It has a subtle balance of foie gras and seaweed. | 它做到了鹅肝酱和海藻的微妙平衡 |
[07:47] | – That’s it. – Ok. | -那就要这个了 -好 |
[07:48] | Any quesons? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:52] | Joanne? | 乔安 |
[07:52] | What is good to drink here? | 这有什么好喝的 |
[07:55] | Oh, um, there’s, uh, an espresso matcha tea, | 有浓咖啡抹茶 |
[07:58] | if you wanna get a little buzzy. | 如果你想晕的话 |
[08:00] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[08:01] | Oh, this is, uh, the Mambeaux-Tini. | 这是曼巴天尼 |
[08:03] | It’s our signature cocktail. | 我们的招牌鸡尾酒 |
[08:05] | It has alcohol in it. | 里面有酒精 |
[08:07] | Mom, do you wanna get those? | 妈 你想喝这个吗 |
[08:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[08:11] | Bad girls! Yeow! | 坏女孩 |
[08:14] | Let’s do shots. | 我们来干烈酒吧 |
[08:16] | I have never done that. | 我从没做过 |
[08:21] | Okay, yeah, let’s do shots, I guess. | 好啊 我们来干烈酒 |
[08:23] | Talkin’ ’bout them bad, bad, girls whoo | 真是坏女孩 |
[08:28] | These are our infamous sake-rosé shots. | 这是我们臭名昭著的玫瑰清酒 |
[08:31] | I’ll be back in a little bit. | 我马上回来 |
[08:35] | Well, you know, I don’t think I’ve had | 我好像还从没喝过 |
[08:38] | hard liquors… | 烈酒 |
[08:40] | Well, since I got pregnant with you. | 自从怀上你后 |
[08:47] | Okay, well, let’s do it, right? | 那我们就来喝吧 |
[08:55] | Did you finish it? | 你干了吗 |
[08:57] | Why do people do this? | 为什么有人要喝这个 |
[08:59] | I don’t think anyone knows. It’s a mystery. | 应该没人知道 是未解之谜 |
[09:02] | Let’s do another one. | 再来一杯 |
[09:05] | Uh, okay. | 好 |
[09:08] | Our signature sushi fondue. | 我们的招牌寿司干酪火锅 |
[09:10] | And for the blonde pixie spirit, a pork belly hand roll to start. | 为了金色精灵头的精神 先来一份五花肉手卷 |
[09:19] | Well, uh, you all look like you have money to burn | 你们看上去都很有钱 |
[09:22] | and machismo to measure. | 有男子气概 |
[09:23] | So, let me let you know about our award-winning caviar. | 所以让我来给你们介绍我们一流的鱼子酱 |
[09:27] | Let’s just say they eat Sushi Mambeaux caviar in Michelin! | 人们在米其林餐厅也会吃曼巴寿司鱼子酱 |
[09:38] | All winter… | 每个冬天 |
[09:40] | And fall. The end of summer too. | 还有秋天 以及夏末 |
[09:43] | You know, I never tried it, the caviar, obviously. | 显然 我从没尝过这的鱼子酱 |
[09:46] | We’re only allowed to eat family-style meals around here. | 我们只能吃这里的家常菜 |
[09:52] | You know, move. | 坐过去 |
[09:53] | It’s, like, uh, pigs eating slop out of a trough | 就好比猪在集市上 |
[09:58] | at a country fair. | 吃水槽里的流食 |
[10:00] | Being measured for our weight in bacon. | 以我们做成培根的重量来测量 |
[10:10] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:11] | Please work, please work. | 求有效 求有效 |
[10:13] | Please work. | 求有效 |
[10:14] | Please work. | 求有效 |
[10:16] | Please work, please work, please– | 求有效 求有效 求 |
[10:19] | – Ilana? – Abigail? | -阿拉娜 -艾比盖尔 |
[10:22] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[10:23] | Dude, is this as bright as it was before? | 这光和之前一样亮吗 |
[10:25] | I’m not feeling it! | 我没感觉到 |
[10:26] | Uh, it’s pretty bright. | 很亮啊 |
[10:28] | It’s just not doing it for me, man. I can’t get the juice. | 但是没效果 我感受不到活力 |
[10:30] | What about… | 那 |
[10:37] | Oh, keep ‘er coming. | 继续 |
[10:38] | Oh, my God, that is amazing. | 我的天 太棒了 |
[10:41] | Jeez! Oh, that’s good. | 天啊 太爽了 |
[10:44] | Ass of an angel. Mind of mental health MacGyver! | 天使的翘臀 麦克盖尔的心理 |
[10:47] | Thank you! Oh! | 谢谢你 |
[10:49] | That was incredible, I’m good. | 太爽了 我没事了 |
[10:50] | – Awesome, great. – What’s up? You wanna get weird? | -很好 -怎么了 想做怪事吗 |
[10:52] | Okay, no, listen, my mom, like, apparently had a lump | 不 听着 我妈乳房里 |
[10:56] | in her breast, and she didn’t tell me about it. | 长了肿块 而她之前没跟我说 |
[10:58] | It’s fine now, it’s fine. | 现在没事了 没事了 |
[10:59] | But, like, it really scared the shit out of me. | 但是真的把我吓出了一身冷汗 |
[11:01] | And so tonight she wants to have, like, | 所以今晚她想 |
[11:02] | a fun night, like, a really fun night. | 出来浪 真正的浪 |
[11:04] | She wants more than that. The blue dress? | 不止吧 那条蓝色裙子 |
[11:07] | Talk about lumps, girl. | 看看那线条 |
[11:08] | I know, I didn’t ever think my mom was hot?! | 就是说啊 我以前从没觉得我妈性感 |
[11:10] | I did. | 我有觉得过 |
[11:12] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | I know, I have a timeless classic for you. | 我知道 我有个永不过时的经典 |
[11:16] | Y’amagine? | 能想象吗 |
[11:25] | You really know your way around that stuff, huh? | 很熟练的样子嘛 |
[11:27] | Not really. | 没有 |
[11:30] | Okay, I smoke, like, sometimes. | 好吧 我偶尔会抽 |
[11:33] | All right, I smoke… I smoke a lot. | 好吧 我经常抽 |
[11:37] | Okay, are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:39] | I’m gonna light it, and you’re gonna take a gasp | 我要点了 然后你倒抽一口气 |
[11:41] | like Dad asked you to get back together. | 就像爸爸叫你复合那样 |
[11:43] | Not I think about that at night. | 并不是说我晚上会想这事 |
[11:46] | Okay? Are you okay? Are you ok? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[11:54] | My head feels like a balloon. | 我的头就像气球 |
[11:56] | Like one of those allergy commercials. | 就像那种过敏广告 |
[11:59] | Mom, you’re high. | 妈 你嗨了 |
[12:03] | You know who else I think smokes a lot of this? | 知道还有谁经常抽这个吗 |
[12:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:07] | Charlie Rose. | 查理·罗斯[著名主持人] |
[12:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[12:09] | That voice and the way he shoots the show | 那声音 以及他主持节目的样子 |
[12:12] | like he’s in a black hole. | 就像他在黑洞里一样 |
[12:13] | Yeah, there’s no walls. | 是的 没有墙 |
[12:15] | – Right. – It’s just table. | -对 -只有桌子 |
[12:17] | God, I would not wanna fuck him. | 天 我才不想上他 |
[12:22] | Dude, I don’t think I’ve ever heard | 哥们 我好像从没听过 |
[12:24] | you say fuck like that before. | 你这么说”上” |
[12:27] | Well, there it is. | 这不就说了 |
[12:31] | It’s so funny for you to call me a dude. | 你叫我哥们 真好笑 |
[12:35] | Well, not, like, a dude. | 不是男人啦 |
[12:36] | Just, like, dude. Like, anyone can be a dude. | 就是哥们 任何人都可以是哥们 |
[12:39] | It’s just like a friend thing. | 就像是朋友 |
[12:42] | Well, then, cool… dude. | 那好吧 哥们 |
[12:46] | Cool. | 好 |
[12:47] | You’re getting good. | 你挺像模像样了 |
[12:50] | I feel like that’s good. | 我觉得这很好 |
[12:51] | I feel like it’s good to start. | 开始抽挺好的 |
[12:52] | – I’ll just do one more on our way back in. – Okay. | -我们回去前我再抽一口 -好 |
[12:55] | Juicing, juicing, juicing. | 活力 活力 活力 |
[13:24] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你 |
[13:25] | Life is trash. | 生活就是垃圾 |
[13:41] | Move! Go! | 让开 让开 |
[13:47] | Out of my fucking way! | 给我闪开 |
[13:57] | It just tastes better. | 吃起来更好吃了 |
[13:58] | Like, stuff just tastes better, right? | 吃起来更好吃了 对吧 |
[14:01] | I’m pot. | 我是大麻 |
[14:16] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:18] | Abbi… | 艾比 |
[14:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:23] | I just wanna ask you a question. | 我想问你个问题 |
[14:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:28] | How many men have you slept wiith? | 你和多少男人睡过 |
[14:30] | Whoa, okay, um… | 这个 |
[14:33] | I don’t know if I wanna, like… | 我不知道我是否想 |
[14:34] | – It’s just, like, a lot to– – No, no, I’m just curious. | -只是 这 -不不 我只是好奇 |
[14:36] | I don’t– have no idea what people do these days. | 我不知道现在的人都在干些什么了 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:45] | We’re being honest. | 我们彼此坦诚 |
[14:46] | I’m just gonna… gonna do it. | 我就给你说吧 |
[14:49] | We’re gonna go there and we’re gonna do it right now. | 我现在就给你说 |
[14:52] | 32. | 32个 |
[14:53] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[14:57] | Wow, I have had three. | 我只有3个 |
[14:59] | I’ve slept with three. | 我和3个男人睡过 |
[15:01] | My whole life, 55 years. | 我这辈子 55年 |
[15:03] | Paul Kafferty, my first boyfriend who I think was gay anyway. | 保罗·卡弗迪 我第一任男友 我觉得他是同志 |
[15:07] | Your father. | 你爸 |
[15:08] | – And now Neil. – Okay. | -现在是尼尔 -好吧 |
[15:11] | My “husband,” Neil. | 我”老公” 尼尔 |
[15:13] | You are married. | 你结婚了 |
[15:13] | Well, we haven’t made love in over a month. | 我们已经超过一个月没有做过爱了 |
[15:16] | And if we’re being honest, it’s more like making like. | 坦白说 更像是做样子 |
[15:20] | And… | 而 |
[15:24] | I just wish I would’ve fucked up a little more. | 我只是希望我能更堕落 |
[15:28] | I wish I would’ve fucked a little more. | 和更多人睡过 |
[15:31] | You know, I never had sex with… | 我从没和 |
[15:35] | with a man who didn’t speak English. | 不说英语的男人做过爱 |
[15:37] | Not even an ESL guy. | 连以英语作为第二语言的都没有过 |
[15:40] | You know, I’ve never even had anal sex. | 我从没肛交过 |
[15:43] | I mean, not even a finger. | 指交都没有过 |
[15:45] | I mean, it’s not really something you can ask for. | 这种事是你求之不来的 |
[15:47] | Well, you just have to actually just ask for it. | 实际上 只要你求就会有 |
[15:52] | Oh, Mom, it’s okay. | 妈 没关系的 |
[15:53] | – Abbi, it’s not ok– – I understand. | -艾比 有关系 -我明白 |
[15:54] | No, it’s fine, it’s ok. | 不 没关系 没事的 |
[15:57] | Last week, I penetrated myself with a bottle of cough syrup. | 上周 我用止咳糖浆的瓶子自慰 |
[16:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:04] | Get out of the way! | 闪开 |
[16:09] | Come on uh! | 给点力 |
[16:11] | Ilana, it’s me. … | 阿拉娜 是我 |
[16:13] | Dude, your tinfoil is broke! | 你的锡箔纸坏了 |
[16:15] | Okay, uh, dude, my mom just told me she’s, like, | 姐们 我妈刚跟我说 |
[16:17] | really sexually frustrated and that she | 她对性生活很不满意 |
[16:19] | fucked a bottle of cough syrup last week. | 她上周用止咳糖浆的瓶子自慰 |
[16:22] | I’m, like, I don’t know if I can, like, | 我不知道我能不能 |
[16:23] | handle this level of honesty. | 应付得了这种程度的坦白 |
[16:25] | I’m, like, is this what being an adult is | 成年人都是这样吗 |
[16:26] | ’cause this is terrifying. | 这太可怕了 |
[16:28] | – Wait, are you, are you okay? – That is really, really… | -你还好吗 -那太 |
[16:30] | – Really, really sad. – Are you all right? Okay. | -太悲伤了 -你还好吗 |
[16:32] | That is so sad. | 那实在太悲伤了 |
[16:34] | Okay, dude, dude, dude, what do you need from me? | 好吧 姐们 你需要我做什么 |
[16:36] | Okay, what do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[16:37] | – Bulbs. – Bulbs? | -灯泡 -灯泡 |
[16:38] | – Top shelf. – Okay. | -顶层 -好 |
[16:41] | Oh, that is some pathetic shit. | 你妈真可悲 |
[16:43] | Okay, found ’em, dude. | 找到了 |
[16:44] | Okay, give me ten… thousand watts. | 开到一万瓦 |
[16:47] | Okay, I got it! | 好的 没问题 |
[16:48] | Hang on, dude, here we go! | 坚持住 开始了 |
[16:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:59] | Okay, here we go. | 开始了 |
[17:01] | MG M-g! | |
[17:03] | Serotonin rising. | 血清素在升起 |
[17:05] | Dopamine flowing. Yes! | 多巴胺在流动 太棒了 |
[17:09] | It’s working, dude, it’s working. | 有效果了 姐们 有效果了 |
[17:11] | Oh, that’s so good. | 太爽了 |
[17:15] | It’s working. | 有效果了 |
[17:17] | God, that’s | 天 这 |
[17:20] | It’s all good, just be right back on. | 没事的 马上就恢复 |
[17:25] | My daughter fucked 32 guys. | 我女儿睡了32个男人 |
[17:28] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, God, no, please, no. | -我的天 -天啊 拜托不要 |
[17:29] | I’m pot! | 我是大麻 |
[17:39] | I’m in so much trouble. | 我闯大祸了 |
[17:43] | Look, I don’t know what kind of Strong Island honkies | 听着 我不知道你把什么长岛白鬼 |
[17:46] | you brought up in here, Other Tonya, | 带到了这里 坦娅二号 |
[17:48] | but this is not Billy Joel’s go-to Dave and Buster’s, okay? | 但这不是比利·乔尔的专属戴夫&巴斯特餐厅 好吗 |
[17:52] | I’m, I’m sorry, Marcel. | 我很抱歉 马塞尔 |
[17:54] | I wasn’t on top of it, and I just… don’t care. | 我状态不好 我不在乎 |
[17:58] | I’m feeling really depressed from the winter, | 因为冬天我感觉很抑郁 |
[18:01] | and I’m just… numb. | 我整个人都是麻木的 |
[18:05] | Do what you gotta do. | 做你该做的 |
[18:06] | I honestly don’t give a shit. | 我真的无所谓 |
[18:08] | You should fire me. | 你该开除我 |
[18:09] | Oh, okay, you play– | 行了 你 |
[18:10] | You playin’ me right now, ain’t you? | 你在耍我 对不对 |
[18:12] | Marcel, seriously. Take my tips. | 马塞尔 我是认真的 把我的小费拿去 |
[18:13] | Do whatever you gotta do. | 做你该做的 |
[18:14] | Oh, please, man, you are a– you are a career hustler. | 得了吧 你是职业骗子 |
[18:19] | Whatever it is you’re doing is working on me. | 不管你现在在做什么 对我很有效 |
[18:22] | You know what? I want you to kick me. | 我要你踢我 |
[18:23] | Get in there. Go on! | 快啊 踢我 |
[18:28] | Wait a minute? | 等等 |
[18:29] | Are you for real? | 你是认真的 |
[18:33] | Fuck it, I’ll fire Owen. | 该死 我开除欧文好了 |
[18:34] | Owen’s a terrible waiter. | 欧文根本不会做服务员 |
[18:36] | I don’t care about– He’s rich, his family’s rich. | 我不在乎 他很有钱 他家人很有钱 |
[18:38] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事的 |
[18:40] | But this depression shit. | 但你的抑郁 |
[18:42] | That’s, that’s next level bitchy. | 这属于另一个级别的操蛋 |
[18:44] | I’m kind of digging it. | 我还挺喜欢的 |
[18:45] | My dick is a little bit hard. | 我鸡巴都硬了 |
[18:47] | I hope you never get better. | 希望你永远也不要好转 |
[18:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:52] | Drama in the alley. | 小巷里有好戏 |
[18:59] | Mom! Mom! Oh, my God, Mom, stop it! | 妈 妈 天啊 快停下 |
[19:03] | What, Abbi, go! | 艾比 走开 |
[19:04] | Are you kidding me right now! Stop it! | 你逗我吗 快停下 |
[19:06] | Oh! This slut! Aagin? | 又是这个荡妇 |
[19:09] | He called me a slut. Yes! | 他叫我荡妇 太棒了 |
[19:12] | I need to go back to med school. | 我得回医学院 |
[19:15] | And rehab. | 戒毒 |
[19:17] | Owen! Owen! Owen, you’re fired! | 欧文 欧文 欧文 你被开除了 |
[19:21] | Marcel! | 马塞尔 |
[19:23] | I blew you, dude! | 我给你口过 |
[19:25] | And? | 所以呢 |
[19:27] | Fuck this! I’m out. | 操 我走了 |
[19:29] | I kissed a bisexual man with tongue. | 我和一个双性恋男子舌吻了 |
[19:33] | – Okay, that’s great. – You’re so good, Joanne. | -太好了 -你太棒了 乔安 |
[19:37] | Sushi Mambeaux. | 曼巴寿司 |
[19:39] | Always celebrating cultural, fluid exchanges. | 总是在颂扬文化液体交换 |
[19:45] | Dad? | 爸 |
[19:49] | Ex-squeeze me? | 你说什么 |
[19:51] | My mother is Aisha Johnson. | 我妈是艾伊莎·约翰逊 |
[19:54] | So that– | 所以 |
[19:55] | Yes, you are my fah… | 是的 你是我爸 |
[20:00] | Well… your ass is fired too. | 你也被开除了 |
[20:04] | I don’t work with family. | 我不和家人共事 |
[20:10] | Your ass is fired too! | 你也被开除了 |
[20:14] | Dude, you know what? You were right. | 知道吗 你说的是 |
[20:16] | I should just up my medication in the winter. | 我该在冬天增加我的药量 |
[20:19] | You know, I was trying to decrease for the pure and strong | 我试图为了变纯洁强壮而减少药量 |
[20:22] | or something, but that’s shame and stigma right there. | 但那完全是耻辱 |
[20:25] | So, I get sick sometimes and need medicine, who cares? | 我有时生病 需要吃药 谁在乎 |
[20:28] | That’s awesome, dude. | 真好 |
[20:29] | I found one. | 我找到了一个 |
[20:31] | That’s pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[20:32] | – That is a good one. – It’s a good one. | -这根不错 -很不错 |
[20:35] | Holy sh… | 天啊 |
[20:36] | So, I just wanted to offer you this Mom-Pak. | 我想给你推荐这款妈妈套餐 |
[20:38] | It’s really popular among your demographic. | 很受你们这类人群的喜爱 |
[20:41] | She doesn’t need a Mom Pak. | 她不需要妈妈套餐 |
[20:43] | She’s a city girl now. | 她现在是都市女孩了 |
[20:45] | Whatever. | 随便咯 |
[20:46] | But thank u. | 谢谢你 |
[20:50] | You know what this slut would love? | 知道这荡妇会喜欢什么吗 |
[20:51] | Okay, let’s– stop calling her that. | 别这么叫她了 |
[20:52] | – She loves it. – I do. | -她可喜欢了 -是的 |
[20:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:56] | That. | 那个[S2杰瑞米同款] |
[20:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:58] | Mom, you’re gonna love that. You deserve the best. | 妈 你会喜欢那个的 你应该用最好的 |
[21:00] | But, um, hand wash it only. | 不过只能用手洗 |
[21:04] | Yeah, definitely just hand… wash it. | 嗯 只能手洗 |