时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Another one bites the dust. | 又一人遭殃 |
[00:11] | The New York City Snipper is at it again this morning, | 纽约剪刀手今早再次出手 |
[00:14] | snipping women’s ponytails. | 剪掉女人的马尾辫 |
[00:20] | – Oh, God! ?- Ooh, oh, geez! | -我晕 -天啊 |
[00:23] | – Shit. – ?Hey, I got it. Hey. | -靠 -我来 |
[00:25] | Oh, wow, thank you. That’s so nice. | 谢谢 你真好 |
[00:27] | No worries. | 客气 |
[00:31] | That just happened to me. | 我也遇到了 |
[00:33] | Oh, no, now you can’t get through. | 不 这下你过不来了 |
[00:36] | Oh, you know, it’s all good. Go, go, go, go! | 没事 快走 快走 |
[00:38] | Hey, come back! Stop! | 回来 站住 |
[00:39] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit… | 糟了 糟了 |
[00:43] | – Jesus Christ! – Ugh, you’re kidding me! | -老天 -搞错没有 |
[00:51] | Thanks again for swiping me in. | 再次谢谢帮我刷卡 |
[00:52] | Oh, you’re welcome, ma’am. | 不客气 夫人 |
[01:08] | Donald Trump will be president! | 唐纳德·特朗普会成为总统 |
[01:17] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit… | 糟了 糟了 |
[01:20] | God, are you kidding me? | 你搞错没有 |
[01:22] | Ew! ?Jesus Christ! | 老天啊 |
[01:29] | F Train suspended. | F列车暂停营运 |
[01:31] | Doesn’t work anymore, we gotta close it guys. | 没法运行了 我们必须关闭 |
[01:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:35] | Well, thanks again for swiping me in up there. | 再次感谢帮我刷卡 |
[01:37] | Yeah, you got it. | 小意思 |
[01:39] | Um, I’m Abbi. | 我是艾比 |
[01:41] | I’m Ilana. | 我是阿拉娜 |
[01:42] | I’m Robert. | 我是罗伯特 |
[01:44] | Hi, Robert. | 你好 罗伯特 |
[01:55] | Oh, God, I guess I’m just not gonna go to work. | 天 我多半只有翘班了 |
[01:58] | Can’t you just go in, like, a little bit late? | 你迟到一会儿都不行吗 |
[02:00] | No, I forgot to lock up last night, | 不行 我昨晚忘了锁门 |
[02:02] | so then I was supposed to get there five minutes early | 所以我今早得提前5分钟到 |
[02:03] | this morning to fake lock up. | 假装锁了门 |
[02:05] | And it didn’t happen, so… best thing to do right now | 显然做不到了 所以现在最好 |
[02:08] | is to smoke a lot of pot. | 就是抽很多大麻 |
[02:10] | I mean, I was just gonna go to Bed, Bath and Beyond, | 我本来打算去BBB的 |
[02:12] | but I could definitely do that high. | 但我也可以抽 |
[02:15] | That’s cool. | 酷 |
[02:17] | You know, I could smoke you up. | 我可以给你抽 |
[02:19] | – Yeah, I– I thought that’s what you meant. ?- Oh, cool! | -我以为你刚才就这意思 -好啊 |
[02:25] | * Get you, ooh * | *懂你* |
[02:28] | * Get you, ooh * | *懂你* |
[02:36] | Right, we’ll show ’em. | 我们表演给他们看 |
[02:39] | Sick. | 厉害 |
[02:47] | Oh! ?Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[02:48] | God, that’s a strong kick. | 天 真够有力 |
[02:50] | – Are you okay? – ?I’m okay. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[02:51] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[02:53] | Can I give you this money? | 我能把这钱给你吗 |
[02:54] | This is what we made today so far. | 这是我们今天赚到的 |
[02:55] | Oh, don’t– don’t even worry about it. | 不用担心 |
[02:58] | I’m just a silly, upper-middle class NYU bitch, | 我只是个纽约大学脑残的上层中产阶级渣渣 |
[03:01] | so I wouldn’t take money from you. | 我不能收你的钱 |
[03:02] | Hey, I go to NYU too, Tisch School Performing Arts. | 我也是纽约大学的 蒂西表演艺术学院 |
[03:05] | We all do. | 我们都是 |
[03:07] | Tischies. Congrats. | 蒂西的 恭喜 |
[03:09] | All right, I’ll take 20. | 那给我20吧 |
[03:15] | Whoops! Now you’re all wet! | 糟糕 你现在全身湿透了 |
[03:17] | Even though I know you were already. | 尽管我知道你早就已经湿了 |
[03:22] | No, sir! | 没有 先生 |
[03:23] | ‘Cause I… I never get wet. | 因为我从不湿 |
[03:27] | And now, I got you all riled up! | 我把你激怒了 |
[03:33] | I love my life. | 我爱我的生活 |
[03:40] | – Do you like Four Loko. – It kinda scares me. | -你喜欢四洛克酒吗 -有点怕 |
[03:42] | Whoops! Now you’re all wet! | 糟糕 你现在全身湿透了 |
[03:45] | Even though I know you were already. | 尽管我知道你早就已经湿了 |
[03:49] | No! You know what? | 没有 你知道吗 |
[03:52] | You’re a needle-dick bitch, bitch. | 你个牙签屌贱人 贱人 |
[03:54] | This guy’s a bitch! | 这家伙是贱人 |
[03:56] | You know hashtag, winning? You’re hashtag, losing. | 知道#胜利吗 你是#失败 |
[03:59] | That’s your symbol of masculinity, a bubble gun? | 这就是你的男子气概象征吗 泡泡枪 |
[04:01] | Good luck living the rest of your life. | 祝你余生好运 |
[04:04] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[04:05] | Good luck living the rest of your life! | 祝你余生好运 |
[04:19] | I hate my life. | 我恨我的生活 |
[04:29] | 蒂姆 门一整晚没关 你被解雇了 | |
[04:30] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[04:31] | I left the doors open all night where I work | 我忘了关店铺的门 |
[04:33] | and they fired me! | 他们把我开了 |
[04:35] | Come on, dude, fuck Grey Dog, I hate that place! | 拜托 去你的灰狗 我讨厌那地方 |
[04:38] | Dude, I love Grey Dog! | 姐们 我喜欢灰狗 |
[04:39] | I mean, I’m sure the one that you work at sucks. | 你上班的那个肯定很烂 |
[04:41] | But the one on Carmine is, like, amazing. | 但是卡麦街上的那家超赞 |
[04:43] | – The staff is so sweet. – Dude, that’s where I work! | -员工人很好 -我就是在那上班 |
[04:45] | Dude, I’m in there, like, every day. | 我每天都去 |
[04:48] | Dude, how have we not seen each other? | 我们怎么没见过对方 |
[04:49] | – Dude, this is insane! – Oh, my God, dude! | -这太神奇了 -天啊 |
[04:52] | Okay, well listen, if you need a new job, | 听着 如果你想找工作 |
[04:53] | my friend Morgan just got me this sick catering gig, | 我朋友给我介绍了一个超酷的酒席活 |
[04:55] | and a spot just opened up ’cause some guy just OD’ed. | 刚好空出了一个位置 因为有人嗑药过量死了 |
[04:57] | Dude… | 我操 |
[04:58] | Oh my God! ? | 天啊 |
[05:00] | – Oh shit, my notepad! My notepad! – ?I got it, I got it! | -靠 我的笔记本 我的笔记本 -我帮你拿 |
[05:04] | Oh my God, my hair! Oh, this is bad. | 该死 我的头发 悲剧了 |
[05:08] | No, it looks so good like that. Why do you straighten it? | 这样看着很好啊 你为什么要拉直 |
[05:11] | ‘Cause I look like a true Jew if I don’t straighten. | 如果不拉直的话 我看上去就像个真的犹太人 |
[05:14] | It’s not necessarily a bad thing. | 这未必是坏事啊 |
[05:16] | You wouldn’t know. | 你又懂什么 |
[05:17] | No, I’m Jewish. | 我是犹太人 |
[05:19] | Not full. | 不是纯正的 |
[05:20] | Yeah, I’m completely Jewish. | 我是纯的 |
[05:22] | Check the records. | 检验证据 |
[05:23] | Had a bat mitzvah. | 我经历过犹太女孩成人礼 |
[05:27] | Did you get work done? | 你有完成仪式吗 |
[05:28] | – No! – ?I can’t believe it. | -没有 -不敢相信 |
[05:30] | Listen, I think you look like– | 我觉得你好像 |
[05:31] | you got like a Rosie Perez vibe going. | 你很像罗西·培瑞兹 |
[05:33] | – If you poofed it up– – ?What? | -如果你把前面头发梳起来 -什么 |
[05:34] | ?Okay, now I’m doing it like this every freaking day | 好吧 以后我要每天 |
[05:36] | for the rest of my life, dude! | 都这么做 |
[05:38] | Plus, it’ll save me two hours every morning, | 再说 这能帮我每天早上节省两个小时 |
[05:40] | so I’ll never be late for work again. | 我就永远不会上班迟到了 |
[05:41] | Bonus Jonas! | 额外好处 |
[05:43] | Would you wanna get breakfast? | 你想去吃早饭吗 |
[05:45] | – I’m starving. – ?Oh, my God. | -我饿疯了 -天 |
[05:47] | I thought you’d never ask. Yes, I’m starving too. | 我还以为你不会问呢 当然 我也饿疯了 |
[05:49] | Jinx tummies. ? | 同步胃 |
[05:56] | Come on. | 快点好吗 |
[05:58] | Sorry, hopefully they’ll be out soon. | 抱歉 但愿他们能快点出来 |
[06:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:13] | No! | 不 |
[06:14] | – Oh, my God! ?- What happened? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[06:16] | He took my pony! | 他剪掉了我马尾 |
[06:35] | Oh… hey, Tim. | 蒂姆 |
[06:36] | Ilana, are you kidding me? | 阿拉娜 你搞错没有 |
[06:39] | Is that the Kenyan hazelnut? | 那是肯尼亚榛子吗 |
[06:41] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[06:43] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[06:44] | Yes, you are so completely fired. | 是的 你被彻底解雇了 |
[06:48] | Fine. | 行 |
[06:49] | God… but I’m at least entitled | 天 但我至少还能 |
[06:51] | to my one free coffee a day for employees. | 喝一杯员工的免费咖啡吧 |
[06:53] | You made that up. | 这是你自己编的 |
[06:54] | There is no one free coffee a day for employees. | 员工并没有每天一杯免费咖啡 |
[06:56] | You’re just a thief. | 你就是个小偷 |
[06:57] | Wow, did you just call me a queef? | 你刚说我是酷儿小偷吗 |
[06:59] | That’s sexual harrass– | 这可是性骚扰 |
[07:00] | Get out, go. | 出去 滚 |
[07:02] | Fine. | 好 |
[07:05] | Yeah, I’m so excited. | 我超激动 |
[07:06] | First week in New York, I love this city. | 来纽约的第一周 我爱这城市 |
[07:22] | Hey, Mel? | 小梅 |
[07:24] | Melody, are you home? | 梅洛迪 你在家吗 |
[07:26] | Is this the famous Abbi Abrams? | 这位是著名的艾比·艾布拉姆斯吗 |
[07:29] | Fierce ‘do! | 发型真劲爆 |
[07:31] | You must be Matt. | 你一定是马特了 |
[07:34] | All my friends call me Bevers. | 我朋友都叫我贝弗斯 |
[07:37] | It’s nice to meet you, Bevers. | 幸会 贝弗斯 |
[07:40] | Nice to meet you, Abbi. | 幸会 艾比 |
[07:46] | Ever since Melody got a job at the law firm, | 自从梅洛迪在律所找到工作后 |
[07:48] | it’s like I never see her. | 我就再也见不到她了 |
[07:50] | I almost forgot what it’s like to have a roommate. | 我都快忘了有室友是什么样的感觉了 |
[07:52] | Well, don’t get ahead of yourself. | 别这么操之过急 |
[07:53] | It’s not like I’m moving in or anything. | 我又不是要搬进来什么的 |
[07:55] | Right. | 对 |
[07:55] | I’ve been looking for places all week. | 我这周都在找房子 |
[07:57] | I gotta find something by the weekend, fo’ sho. | 我得在周末前找到 必须 |
[08:01] | You know, in the meantime, make yourself at home. | 与此同时 你请自便 |
[08:03] | And I just went food shopping. | 我刚去买了食物 |
[08:04] | I’m gonna make you a snack plate. | 我给你做份小吃拼盘 |
[08:06] | Uh, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[08:07] | I mean, I don’t wanna be an imposition around here or anything. | 我不想在这骗吃骗喝什么的 |
[08:10] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[08:11] | I mean, I can’t eat a whole wedge of cheese on my own. | 我自己也吃不完一整块奶酪 |
[08:14] | Okay. Can I give you money? | 好吧 我能给你钱吗 |
[08:17] | No. Come on. | 不 拜托 |
[08:19] | Okay… I mean, if you ever want me | 好吧 如果你哪天 |
[08:21] | to do chores around here or anything… | 需要我做家务之类的 |
[08:23] | Listen, I’m the host, you’re the guest. | 听着 我是主人 你是客人 |
[08:26] | I wanna make my host feel comfortable, | 我想让主人自在点 |
[08:28] | so as a guest, the rules of the house are | 所以作为客人 家里的规矩是 |
[08:31] | I never pay for food, | 吃东西永远不给钱 |
[08:33] | I never do chores, is that correct? | 永远不做家务 是这样吗 |
[08:35] | No, that’d be weird. | 不 那就太奇怪了 |
[08:37] | Okay. Got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[08:42] | Hey, Madisons. | 麦迪逊们好 |
[08:45] | Eww, I am having, like, a salty, wet diarrhea | 我今天狂拉肚子 |
[08:49] | of a fucking day! | 又咸又湿 |
[08:52] | What’s going on with you guys? | 你们在干嘛 |
[08:53] | We’re actually having our weekly suite meeting. | 我们在开每周例行的套房会议 |
[08:56] | Why would you have a suite-ing without me? | 为什么开会不叫上我 |
[08:59] | Okay, um… | 那个 |
[09:01] | we should just go on with it, even though she’s here. | 我们应该继续开下去 即使她在场 |
[09:04] | Elizabeth Buton-Bates, will you please resume the PowerPoint? | 伊丽莎白·布顿-贝茨 你能重启PPT吗 |
[09:17] | Madison, what the fuck is this? | 麦迪逊 这是什么鬼 |
[09:20] | Number 27– you call all of us Madison. | 第27条 你把我们都叫成麦迪逊 |
[09:23] | What are you talking about, Madis… | 你在说些什么 麦迪 |
[09:27] | Right, that is rude. | 好吧 这很无礼 |
[09:29] | I acknowledge that is rude. | 我承认这很无礼 |
[09:32] | Parker Luxton? | 帕克·拉克斯顿 |
[09:35] | The wall. | 墙 |
[09:36] | What wall? | 什么墙 |
[09:39] | The wall of graphic pornography above your bed. | 你床上方的情色写实墙 |
[09:43] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[09:44] | I contribute a lot of culture to this suite. | 我对这套房有很多文化方面的贡献 |
[09:48] | You’re always making us watch videos of animals | 你总是让我们看动物和人的 |
[09:50] | having sex with people. | 性交视频 |
[09:51] | Oh, my God, again! I showed you one video. | 我的天 我就给你们看了那一个视频 |
[09:54] | – Many times. ?- Of a man fighting | -看了很多次 -视频讲的是一个男人 |
[09:56] | for the sensual pleasure of his life, | 为了体验极致快感 |
[09:59] | only to die later from internal bleeding. | 后来死于内出血 |
[10:02] | It’s Mr. Hands! | 那可是手先生 |
[10:03] | It’s literally bestiality, | 那是人兽交配 |
[10:06] | and it is literally a crime to watch. | 观看也是罪 |
[10:09] | I see… because if it were a lady horse and a man, | 我懂了 因为要是那是一匹母马和一个男人的话 |
[10:13] | no one would have a problem with it. | 没人会有意见 |
[10:15] | They can get married for all I care. | 他们甚至能结婚 |
[10:17] | But gay dudes can’t get married yet, huh? | 但是男同还不能结婚 |
[10:19] | Gay dudes can’t get married, so a horse-dude | 男同不能结婚 所以马男 |
[10:22] | and a dude-dude can not fuck. | 以及男男不能操 |
[10:26] | Jessica Merkel-Keller. | 杰西卡·默克尔-凯勒 |
[10:31] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[10:33] | We know this one is just mean. | 我们知道这条很刻薄 |
[10:36] | But when your hair is curly, it looks like pubes. | 但如果你头发是卷发 看上去就像阴毛 |
[10:38] | You’re a fucking bitch, | 你个婊子 |
[10:40] | but I’ll go over it with the iron again. | 不过我会去再烫烫 |
[10:43] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[10:45] | That’s what a throuple is. | 这就是三角恋 |
[10:47] | Again, I love your hair curly. | 我再说一次 我喜欢你的卷发 |
[10:49] | Thank you so much! | 谢谢 |
[10:51] | Okay, okay, if you had to be a throuple | 如果你必须和一对现有的对象组三角恋 |
[10:53] | with any current couple, who would you pick? | 你会选哪对 |
[10:55] | Michelle and Barack Obama, hands down. | 绝对是奥巴马夫妻 |
[10:57] | Yes, they are so hot as a couple | 是的 他们作为夫妻 |
[10:59] | and as the leaders of the free world. | 以及自由世界的领导人超性感 |
[11:00] | I mean, I am so relieved | 我感觉很安心 |
[11:02] | that we have a hot black guy as president. | 我们有一个性感的黑人总统 |
[11:04] | I mean, I feel like we’re finally moving forward. | 我感觉我们终于在前进了 |
[11:06] | And it’s just the beginning. | 这还只是开始 |
[11:07] | I mean, never backwards. Only forwards! | 永不后退 只前进 |
[11:10] | Next is a woman. | 下一位就是女人 |
[11:13] | And so, finally, that brings us to… | 最后 我们要讲的是 |
[11:16] | the three principles of natural selection. | 自然选择的三大法则 |
[11:18] | These are in your textbook, but I just outlined them here. | 课本里有 但我在这稍作概述 |
[11:26] | Mm, hi. | 嗨 |
[11:28] | Aye, no, did you get kicked in the face | 不会吧 你又被地铁表演者 |
[11:29] | – by a subway performer again? – Oh, ow. Yeah. | -踢中脸了吗 -是的 |
[11:31] | And now, we are going to open the floor | 现在我们来听听 |
[11:33] | to some of our presentations. | 大家的演讲 |
[11:35] | Did you bring your presentation? | 你带了演讲吗 |
[11:36] | – And first, we’ll have… – What presentation? | -第一个 -什么演讲 |
[11:38] | Ilana Wexler? | 阿拉娜·韦克斯勒 |
[11:41] | Jaime, can you pull the fire alarm again? | 海眉 你能再拉响火警吗 |
[11:43] | I really want to, but I’m trying to become | 我也想 但我希望有天能 |
[11:44] | a citizen one day. It’s illegal. | 成为公民 这是违法的 |
[11:46] | I understand. | 明白 |
[11:47] | Ilana Wexler. | 阿拉娜·韦克斯勒 |
[11:49] | Yes, Professor! | 我在 教授 |
[11:51] | I am present and attending. | 我到了 |
[11:54] | What class is this? | 这是什么课 |
[11:56] | Professor… | 教授 |
[11:58] | Is this French? Hm. | 是法语课吗 |
[12:00] | Glasses on, phones off, please! | 戴上眼镜 放下手机 拜托 |
[12:03] | Fake an emergency in 30 seconds. | 30秒后伪造一个突发事件 |
[12:12] | Welcome to my lecture. | 欢迎来到我的演讲 |
[12:16] | The day is Thursday, the time is one o’clock. | 今天是周四 现在是下午1点 |
[12:21] | Gotta stop you there. | 我得打断下 |
[12:22] | It’s Friday and it’s 4:00 p.m. | 今天是周五 现在是下午4点 |
[12:23] | But please, continue. | 不过你继续 |
[12:26] | I stand corrected. | 我承认我错了 |
[12:29] | We shall commence our lecture… …presentation… | 我们应该立刻开始我们的 |
[12:35] | right now. | 演讲 |
[12:39] | * White humans * | *白人* |
[12:42] | * Evil to the bone * | *坏到骨子里* |
[12:44] | Uh, Miss Wexler, we’ve gone over this. | 韦克斯勒小姐 我们已经说过 |
[12:48] | This is not Tisch. | 这里不是悌西 |
[12:49] | Yeah, you made that very clear the day you took my djembe away. | 你收走我非洲手鼓那天说得很清楚了 |
[12:52] | You’ll get that back at the end of the semester. | 这学期结束就还给你 |
[12:56] | There’s a sinkhole in my hometown. | 我老家出现了个天坑 |
[12:59] | My house is gone! | 我家房子没了 |
[13:00] | Yes, girl, thank you. | 太棒了 妹子 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | I’m serious, you bitch! | 我是认真的 贱人 |
[13:05] | Well, let’s move on to the next presentation. | 我们请下一位演讲者上场 |
[13:09] | Ilana, you can actually go, if you like. | 阿拉娜 你要想的话可以离开 |
[13:12] | Really, I’d love to workshop– | 我愿意研讨 |
[13:13] | It’s for the best. | 这样最好 |
[13:24] | Have you ever been to a psychic before? | 你去看过灵媒吗 |
[13:25] | No, but I’ve always wanted to. | 没 但我一直想去 |
[13:27] | It’s ten bucks, do you wanna do it? | 只要10块钱 你想去吗 |
[13:29] | – Yes! – Okay. | -想 -好的 |
[13:31] | This is the best day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[13:39] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[13:41] | – Hi. – I’m Oda. | -你好 -我是欧达 |
[13:42] | I possess the gift. | 我有天赋 |
[13:45] | Um, hi, we’re interested in– | 你好 我们想 |
[13:47] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[13:49] | I possess the gift. | 我有天赋 |
[13:51] | Oh. She’s good. | 她真厉害 |
[13:53] | I’m feeling… you girls… | 我感觉 你们两个 |
[13:57] | are new friends. | 是新朋友 |
[13:59] | – We are! – Oh my God! | -是的 -天啊 |
[14:03] | Oh, I’m sorry. Indigestion. | 抱歉 消化不良 |
[14:06] | So, as I was say– | 我刚在说 |
[14:11] | Prophecy. | 预言 |
[14:14] | You’re gonna die today. | 你们今天会死 |
[14:21] | We are so not dying today! | 我们今天才不会死 |
[14:23] | So not! I mean, what, are we gonna listen to her? | 不会的 我们难道要听她的 |
[14:25] | She was eating a burrito bowl. Ugh! | 她在吃墨西哥沙拉 |
[14:28] | You know, it’s like… it could inspire us | 这可以激发我们 |
[14:31] | to live like we’re gonna die tomorrow. | 把每天当做最后一天来活 |
[14:33] | Like, imagine if we did something crazy. | 想象下如果我们去干点什么疯狂的事 |
[14:36] | – I don’t know. – Yeah, okay. | -我也不知道 -好啊 |
[14:37] | Like, what if we got a tattoo? | 去文身怎么样 |
[14:40] | I mean, that’s like really big and permanent. | 这可不是小事 而且是永久的 |
[14:43] | It’s cool. | 但是很酷 |
[14:44] | I have always wanted to get one. | 我一直想要文身 |
[14:46] | But I don’t know, then you can’t be buried | 我说不好 那样你就 |
[14:47] | in the cemetery and that whole thing. | 不能在墓地下葬了 |
[14:49] | Yeah, but that’s just for Jewish people. | 但那只是犹太人的习俗 |
[14:50] | Yeah, I’m Jewish, remember? I told you. | 我是犹太人 记得吗 我跟你说过 |
[14:52] | I thought you were joking. | 我以为你开玩笑的 |
[14:55] | No, I’m not kidding. | 不 我没有 |
[15:06] | Did you… pff… did you see that? | 你们 你们看到了吗 |
[15:09] | The guy with the bike! | 那个骑车的人 |
[15:11] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:15] | Give me the vest! Hey! | 背心给我 |
[15:17] | Can you help me? Help me! | 能帮帮我吗 救命 |
[15:22] | I mean, I have always wanted a tattoo. | 我一直想要文身 |
[15:25] | But I can’t think of anything that I care that much about. | 但我想不出一个我特别在乎的东西 |
[15:30] | Except… | 除了 |
[15:32] | Oh, shit! | 我去 |
[15:35] | Okay. Ooh! | 我的天 |
[15:37] | I can’t believe she’s ending her show though. | 不敢相信她要结束她的脱口秀 |
[15:39] | I mean, like, what are we all gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[15:41] | Probably watch the Oprah Winfrey Network. | 也许可以看奥普拉·温弗莉台 |
[15:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[15:44] | Okay. | 痛晕了 |
[15:45] | Wow, you’re doing good. | 你表现很棒 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[16:05] | Ooh, have you ever been to this pizza place | 你去过果园街和德兰西街交汇处的 |
[16:07] | on Orchard and Delancey? It’s my favorite. | 那家披萨店吗 我的最爱 |
[16:09] | Plus, sometimes, they give me free pizza. | 有时候 他们会送我免费披萨 |
[16:10] | I don’t know that spot, but I always smoke | 没听说过 但我总是在那个 |
[16:12] | on the median of that intersection, | 十字路口的安全岛上抽大麻 |
[16:13] | because when a cop sees me, | 因为当警察看到我 |
[16:14] | I just throw my bowl into traffic. | 我就把烟斗扔进车流 |
[16:16] | You throw a glass bowl into traffic? | 你把玻璃烟斗扔进车流 |
[16:18] | Oh, yeah. Done and done. | 是的 扔过很多次了 |
[16:19] | What? | 不会吧 |
[16:24] | So, my roommate’s boyfriend is staying with us. | 我室友的男友在我们家住 |
[16:27] | – How long? – She didn’t say. | -住多久 -她没说 |
[16:29] | Oof… no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[16:31] | Not liking this. This don’t look good. | 我不喜欢 这看上去不妙 |
[16:33] | This don’t smell good, baby. | 感觉很不妙 |
[16:35] | He sounds like a freeloading bag-of-trash bitch. | 他听上去像是利用别人慷慨而占便宜的垃圾 |
[16:38] | I mean, I barely said anything about him. | 我几乎没说起过他 |
[16:40] | I haven’t even met him yet. | 我都还没见过他 |
[16:41] | No, you gotta call your roommate | 不 你得马上给你室友打电话 |
[16:43] | right the fuck now and nip this in the ass | 防患于未然 |
[16:45] | before he pulls squatters rights on you. | 别等他定居下来 |
[16:48] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[16:51] | “Nip it in the ass,” Is that the saying? | “防患于未然” 是这样说的吗 |
[16:53] | Yeah, nip it in the ass. | 是的 防患于未然 |
[16:56] | Okay. | 我打了 |
[16:59] | Hey, Melody, it’s me. | 梅洛迪 是我 |
[17:00] | Um… I just wanted to call real quick and tell you | 我打来是想跟你说 |
[17:03] | that I’m really not comfortable with Matt | 我觉得马特最好 |
[17:05] | staying any longer than this week. | 能在这周之内离开 |
[17:08] | And she should break up with him. | 她还应该跟他分手 |
[17:11] | Um… for real, like, it just doesn’t feel right, | 真的 感觉不是很好 |
[17:15] | and it’s not what I signed up for. | 这也不是我想要的 |
[17:24] | Okay, oh my God, that… | 好的 我的天 |
[17:26] | that’d be perfect, that’s amazing. | 那就太好了 非常好 |
[17:27] | Thank you so much for being… so open-minded | 谢谢你这么开明 |
[17:30] | and for listening to me and hearing me. | 愿意听我意见 |
[17:32] | I really thought that this would be harder, | 我以为会很难 |
[17:34] | and this is amazing, we’re really communicating. | 这太好了 我们真的在交流 |
[17:38] | Okay, yeah, I’ll see you soon. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[17:40] | – Dude! – Oh, my God! | -姐们 -我的天 |
[17:41] | – That was so good, girl! – That was amazing! | -你表现得太棒了 -太好了 |
[17:43] | – Yes! – Good job, dude. | -赞 -干得漂亮 |
[17:45] | You killed that! | 你太棒了 |
[17:46] | Thank you so much. I never would have done that. | 真谢谢你 没有你我肯定做不到 |
[17:51] | You were great. | 你表现太好 |
[17:58] | I had, like, the funnest day. | 今天真是有史以来最有意思的一天 |
[18:00] | I know, me too! | 我也是 |
[18:01] | – It was the best. – It was. | -最棒的一天 -是啊 |
[18:06] | Would you ever wanna hang out again? | 有空还想一起出来玩吗 |
[18:08] | Like, tomorrow? | 比如明天 |
[18:11] | I would love that! | 好啊 |
[18:12] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[18:13] | My new friend. | 我的新朋友 |
[18:20] | Go. Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[18:22] | Go, go, go! | 快快快 |
[18:24] | – The pizza! – Leave it! | -披萨 -别管了 |
[18:29] | 美国在看着 你被开除了 | |
[18:50] | You’re the girl that swiped me in this morning. | 你是今早帮我刷卡的女生 |
[18:53] | That is so weird. | 真奇怪 |
[18:55] | Yeah, that’s nuts. | 太不可思议了 |
[18:58] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎样 |
[19:00] | Uh… well, I– I just bought three slices of pizza | 我刚买了三片披萨 |
[19:03] | that I’m gonna eat myself, so… pretty much sums it up. | 准备自己吃 大概就这样 |
[19:07] | – Gotcha, okay. – Yeah. How was your day? | -懂了 -你呢 |
[19:10] | You know, terrible. Terrible day. | 很糟 糟糕的一天 |
[19:14] | I’m sorry. | 同情你 |
[19:16] | Do you want a hit? | 想抽一口吗 |
[19:18] | Yeah. That’d be awesome. | 嗯 那就太赞了 |
[19:23] | Thanks. Cool pipe. | 谢了 烟管不错 |
[19:26] | Got it on McDougal. | 在麦克杜格尔买的 |
[19:31] | Do you want some pizza? | 你想吃披萨吗 |
[19:33] | Oh, my God, I would love some. | 好啊 好啊 |
[19:34] | Okay, well, I have to run back over to the pizza shop, | 我得回披萨店一趟 |
[19:36] | ’cause I bought these three for me. | 因为这三片是买给我 |
[19:40] | Respect. | 尊重 |
[19:42] | That’s amazing. | 真好 |
[19:43] | I need it today. | 我今天需要 |
[19:45] | I know exactly what you mean. | 我懂你意思 |
[19:49] | Whoa, look. Wet cement. | 看 湿的水泥 |
[19:51] | You never see that. | 难得一见 |
[19:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[19:55] | We should press our breasts into it. | 我们应该把我们的胸部压上去 |
[20:00] | That feels… | 那 |
[20:01] | I mean, we could just write our names, right? | 我们可以只写上我们的名字 对吧 |
[20:03] | – Classy. – Yeah. | -有品位 -嗯 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 开始 |
[20:15] | – This is amazing. – This is nuts. | -这太棒了 -好疯狂 |
[20:21] | Abbi with “I”. | 带I的艾比 |
[20:22] | Ilana with an “I”. | 带I的阿拉娜 |
[20:25] | It’s really nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[20:26] | Yeah, you too. | 我也是 |
[20:28] | Um… you wanna take a walk? | 想去散步吗 |
[20:32] | – Yeah, I’d like that. – Cool. | -行啊 -好 |
[20:37] | So, what’s with the black eye? | 你眼睛怎么肿了 |
[20:40] | You know, I’m a supporter of the arts. | 我是艺术拥簇者 |
[20:43] | I’m an artist! | 我是艺术家 |
[20:45] | – That’s dope. – Like, yeah, that’s what I do. | -真酷 -那就是我的职业 |
[20:47] | You know, you look like an artist, | 你看着就像艺术家 |
[20:48] | because of your haircut. Did you get it cut today? | 因为你的发型 你今天剪的吗 |
[20:50] | – It’s dope! – No… | -超酷 -不是 |
[20:52] | I mean, in a– in a way, I did. | 从某种程度上来说 是的 |
[20:55] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[20:58] | You know what I’ve been thinking about lately? | 知道我最近在想什么吗 |
[20:59] | – What? – This is so, like, stupid, | -什么 -说起来很傻 |
[21:01] | but why can’t you get eggs after 11:00 a.m.? | 为什么上午11点后不能点鸡蛋 |
[21:05] | I think about that all the time! | 我无时不刻都在想这个 |
[21:07] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |