时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Dude, I really need to zen out. | 姐们儿 我真的需要静一静 |
[00:10] | A bird flew into my mouth this morning. | 今早一只鸟飞进了我的嘴 |
[00:13] | – Eww, again? – I don’t know what’s going on. | -又来一次 -我不知道怎么了 |
[00:15] | Well, what could be more zen than yoga that’s suggested donation– free. | 还有什么能比建议捐赠费设为免费的瑜伽让人冷静 |
[00:20] | You catch that, suggested donation– free. | 懂吗 建议捐赠费 免费 |
[00:24] | Ooh, so it really smells in here. | 这里面好臭 |
[00:27] | Okay, this isn’t “Real Housewives” yoga, Nene. | 这不是《娇妻》里的瑜伽 亲爱的 |
[00:30] | Sure, it has a few flaws, but that’s the price you pay. | 是有一些缺点 不过一分钱一分货 |
[00:33] | You catch that, that’s the price you pay. | 懂吗 一分钱一分货 |
[00:35] | No, I– I get it. | 我懂 |
[00:37] | Ooh, I have the perfect spot. | 我看到了一个绝佳位置 |
[00:39] | Hey, you guys, do you mind if we scootch? | 你们好 介意我们两个 |
[00:43] | Two of us to get in here. | 插进来吗 |
[00:44] | Doesn’t seem like enough space for us– | 好像容不下我俩 |
[00:46] | – It’s plenty. – Is it? | -够的 -是吗 |
[00:48] | Yep, now it is. | 现在是了 |
[00:50] | Just enough. | 刚好合适 |
[01:16] | – Oh, yeah, you can go deeper. – Okay. | -爽 你可以再用力一点 -好的 |
[01:18] | On both shoulders. Yeah, I can feel… | 两边肩膀都要 我能感觉 |
[01:33] | And breathe in, two, three, four, | 吸气 二 三 四 |
[01:37] | And out, two, three, four, | 吐气 二 三 四 |
[01:40] | and release. | 然后放屁 |
[01:47] | Yes, that’s good. | 很好 |
[02:04] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[02:20] | Hey, dude, what’s up? | 嘿 姐们儿 怎么了 |
[02:23] | Yeah, girl, you ready to rumble? | 准备好去旅行了吗 |
[02:24] | Hell yeah, dude, I just got up a while ago. | 当然 我刚起来一会儿 |
[02:27] | Made myself a smoothie, been packin’… | 给自己做了一杯沙冰 一直在打包 |
[02:30] | Yep, all morning. | 是的 整个早上 |
[02:31] | – Did you pack your anti-depressants? – Yep. | -你有拿上你的抗抑郁药吗 -嗯 |
[02:33] | – Your anti-anxiety? – Yep. | -抗焦虑药呢 -嗯 |
[02:34] | – Yep. – Please tell me anti-gas. – Yep. | -请告诉我你拿上了抗屁药 -嗯 |
[02:36] | – Your vibrator? – Yep. | -震动棒 -嗯 |
[02:38] | Okay, do you have your electric toothbrush? | 好了 你拿上你的电动牙刷了吗 |
[02:40] | Flat iron. Headbands. | 直板夹 发带 |
[02:42] | 85 SPF sunscreen for your truly precious pores. | 保护你珍贵毛孔的防晒系数85的防晒霜 |
[02:45] | Great, we’re both… | 很好 我们都 |
[02:47] | Totally packed responsibly. | 完全收拾好了 |
[02:49] | All right, so we’re gonna be on the first subway car | 好了 我们是要在杰伊街坐第一班 |
[02:51] | – at Jay street, right? – 2:45, yes. | -地铁 对吧 -2:45那班 是的 |
[02:53] | Front car– and hey, wear something sexy. | 坐前面 嘿 穿得性感点 |
[02:56] | Pssht, always do. | 一向如此 |
[02:58] | Jaime, help me pack! | 海眉 帮我打包 |
[03:04] | I have no time, fuck me, dude. | 我没时间 操死我吧 |
[03:06] | Um, okay, my toothbrush, my vibrator. | 好 我的牙刷 震动棒 |
[03:09] | What’d she say, my meds? | 她还说了什么 我的药 |
[03:10] | I got you, mi amore, don’t you worry about it. | 交给我 亲爱的 别担心 |
[03:12] | – Oh, my goodness. – What? | -我的个神啊 -怎么了 |
[03:15] | This is Lincoln’s suitcase. | 这是林肯的行李箱 |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:19] | Oh, don’t cry, oh. | 别哭 |
[03:21] | I just have– y’know, sometimes I feel like | 只是 我有时觉得 |
[03:23] | he broke up with me too. | 他也和我分手了 |
[03:28] | God, are you flexing? | 天 你在秀肌肉吗 |
[03:29] | – No. – Can you? | -没 -你行吗 |
[03:30] | – Okay. – Oh, God, yeah. | -可以 -天啊 爽 |
[03:40] | Uh, Abbi? | 艾比 |
[03:41] | – Do we live in a zoo? – Uh, what now? | -我们是住在动物园吗 -又怎么了 |
[03:43] | Because I’m pretty sure there’s an elephant in the room. | 我很确定房间里有头大象 |
[03:48] | You’re using my suitcase. | 你用的是我的行李箱 |
[03:49] | Uh, this is not even close to being your suitcase, this is mine. | 屁才是你的 明明是我的 |
[03:53] | Drew Barrymore wrote an entire article about this suitcase. | 德鲁·巴里摩尔为这箱子专门写了一篇文章 |
[03:56] | I splurged on this. | 我为它大出血 |
[03:58] | I thought Melody bought me that suitcase. | 我以为是梅乐迪给我买的这个行李箱 |
[03:59] | – I use it so much. – You do? | -我经常用 -是吗 |
[04:01] | Just once. | 就一次 |
[04:03] | – Okay. – Anyhoos. | -好吧 -言归正传 |
[04:05] | What’s the hot goss with you and Trey? | 关于你和特雷的传闻是怎么回事 |
[04:06] | You guys are so Vivian Leigh and Laurence Olivier. | 你们好像费雯丽和劳伦斯·奥利弗 |
[04:09] | Okay, there’s no hot goss. | 没有什么传闻 |
[04:11] | Like, it kind of ended badly. | 就是分手时闹得很僵 |
[04:13] | He’s actually been switching his shifts at the gym to avoid me. | 他为了避开我还调了在健身房的上班时间 |
[04:16] | You want me to try to talk to him? | 你想让我去和他谈谈吗 |
[04:18] | I have a way with words. | 我可是能说会道 |
[04:19] | No, thank you, Bevers, but I’m just gonna keep packing, please. | 不用了 谢谢 贝弗斯 我要继续打包了 |
[04:25] | Well, if you’re not gonna say it, I will. | 如果你不打算说 那我说 |
[04:28] | I’m gonna miss you too. | 我也会想你的 |
[04:31] | And please, please text me as soon as you land. | 拜托下飞机后给我短信 |
[04:34] | Get out of here! | 快出去 |
[04:37] | Fine, I’ll text you. | 好 我会给你短信 |
[04:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | And you don’t need to bother cleaning up too much in here, | 你不用把这整理得太干净 |
[04:42] | I’m gonna be in and out, okay? | 我会在这进出 知道吗 |
[04:46] | – Thank you so much, I love you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 我爱你 -客气 |
[04:47] | Have fun, and please leave the radio on | 玩得开心 你出门的时候 |
[04:49] | when you’re gone for rat bastard and her family. | 别关广播 防止鼠杂碎和它家人出入 |
[04:50] | – We can afford it. – Yeah, of course. | -我们付得起 -好的 没问题 |
[04:52] | – All right, love ya. – Love you, miss you already. | -好的 爱你 -爱你 已经开始想你了 |
[04:55] | Jaime time. | 海眉时间 |
[04:57] | Yes. | 棒 |
[04:59] | Oh, hello. | 你好啊 |
[05:01] | I’m gonna call you Pablo. | 我要打给你 保罗 |
[05:04] | Hey, now. Please don’t stop. | 嘿 别停 |
[05:06] | I’m not even looking. | 我不会看的 |
[05:10] | Just forgot my highlighters. | 忘拿高光了 |
[05:12] | Nice wrist technique. | 手腕技术不错 |
[05:13] | – Thank you. – Okay, bye. | -谢谢 -好了 拜 |
[05:17] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[05:29] | Hey! I saw that! | 嘿 我看到你了 |
[05:31] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[05:33] | Shit! | 操 |
[05:51] | God dammit! | 该死 |
[06:02] | Please stand clear of the closing doors. | 请和车门保持距离 |
[06:07] | Stand clear of the doors! | 和车门保持距离 |
[06:10] | Ass! | 屁股 |
[06:11] | Abbi! | 艾比 |
[06:12] | Ilana! Yes. | 阿拉娜 太好了 |
[06:14] | Dude, I can’t believe we’re actually doing it. | 姐们儿 不敢相信我们真的要去了 |
[06:16] | Yes, we’re going to– | 是啊 我们要 |
[06:25] | You know, sometimes the flight is actually my favorite part. | 你知道 有时坐飞机是我最喜欢的环节 |
[06:28] | Hit up Hudson News, get some adult magazines. | 逛《哈德逊新闻》 [书店] 看成人杂志 |
[06:30] | Looking at boobs is the best way to relax during turbulence. | 飞机晃动中放松的最好方式就是浏览波霸 |
[06:33] | It’s nature’s Xanax. | 是大自然的镇定剂 |
[06:35] | You know, sometimes if I forget the meds, | 你知道 有时候我忘了带药 |
[06:36] | – I look down at my own. – What? | -我就会盯着自己的看 -什么 |
[06:39] | Isn’t that the whole thing with adult magazines? | 你看成人杂志难道不是因为想放松吗 |
[06:42] | Oh, I– | 我 |
[06:43] | Okay, I was talking about adult magazines | 我说的成人杂志是指 |
[06:44] | Like “Real Simple” Or “O” Or “Dwell.” | 《Real Simple》《O》或者《Dwell》 |
[06:47] | I was talking about that, too. | 我也在说那个 |
[06:51] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[06:59] | Attention, passengers, we’ll be stopped | 各位乘客请注意 我们将会 |
[07:01] | for an undetermined amount of time. | 停留一段时间 具体时长待定 |
[07:02] | A passenger at the next stop threw herself on the tracks. | 一位乘客在下一站里卧轨自杀了 |
[07:05] | Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢您的耐心 |
[07:06] | Jesus, use a bridge. Selfish. | 上帝啊 请跳桥好吗 真自私 |
[07:10] | It’s okay. You know what? | 没事的 知道吗 |
[07:11] | I padded the travel time. | 我专门多预算了地铁用时 |
[07:12] | We are all good, we’re all good. | 我们不会有问题的 |
[07:14] | It’s not like we left our passports or anything. | 又不是没带护照什么的 |
[07:19] | Oh, my God… Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[07:26] | I left my passport. | 我忘带护照了 |
[07:31] | Okay, it’s been 20 minutes. | 已经过了20分钟了 |
[07:33] | How long does it take to move a fucking body off the tracks? | 从轨道上移走一具尸体要多久啊 |
[07:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:38] | Dude, I fucking hate myself. | 姐们儿 我讨厌死我自己了 |
[07:39] | I am so sorry I left my passport. | 对不起我忘带护照 |
[07:42] | I’m a fucking baby grown-up. | 我是个没长大的成年人 |
[07:45] | Do you have any tape? | 你有胶带吗 |
[07:46] | Do I have any tape? | 我有胶带没 |
[07:49] | Yeah, I have tape. | 是的 我有 |
[07:53] | A bunch of different kinds. | 各种不同种类的 |
[07:55] | Really cute. | 真可爱 |
[07:56] | Jesus, it stinks. | 上帝啊 臭死了 |
[07:58] | Bologna? | 大红肠 |
[07:59] | Ugh, it’s unbelievable, right? | 不可理喻 是不是 |
[08:02] | It is unbelievable. | 是的 不可理喻 |
[08:04] | So salty. | 太咸了 |
[08:07] | Okay, so we’re gonna get off at the next stop, | 我们要在下一站下车 |
[08:09] | Uber to your apartment, and then book it to the airport. | 坐优步到你家 然后再坐到机场 |
[08:11] | Great, yes, all is good. | 很好 一切都好 |
[08:13] | All is not good! | 一切都不好 |
[08:14] | It’s like 9/11 all over again. | 感觉就像911重演 |
[08:16] | It’s 9/11 2! | 911再现 |
[08:18] | Return of the 9/11s! | 重回911时期 |
[08:20] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[08:22] | Okay, so if we don’t move in the next 30 minutes, | 所以如果地铁在接下来半小时还不启动的话 |
[08:24] | we have to have some sort of escape plan. | 我们得想一个逃跑计划 |
[08:26] | You know, I once saw this documentary on Vimeo | 有次我在Vimeo上看到一个纪录片 |
[08:28] | about these mole people who live down in the subway. | 讲述生活在地铁里的鼹鼠人 |
[08:31] | I bet that they would help us. | 他们肯定会帮助我们 |
[08:33] | We would probably just have to give them our shoes | 我们多半只需要把我们的鞋给他们 |
[08:35] | and cut off a little bit of our hair, but… | 再割一点我们的头发 |
[08:36] | We’ll get new shoes. | 我们可以买新鞋 |
[08:38] | Truly impressed with you at every turn. | 总是被你厉害到 |
[08:41] | It’s been 25 minutes! | 已经过了25分钟了 |
[08:42] | And counting. | 还没结束 |
[08:45] | – Okay, I have a fun game. – Okay. | -我想到一个好玩的游戏 -说 |
[08:47] | Let’s say we were stuck in a subway forever, | 假设我们永远被困在地铁里 |
[08:50] | which is obviously not gonna happen. | 当然这不可能 |
[08:52] | – Okay. – Who would we fuck? | -好吧 -我们会上谁 |
[08:53] | Who would we marry? Who would we eat? | 会嫁给谁 会吃谁 |
[08:56] | All right, I can do that, | 这个简单 |
[08:58] | ’cause I feel like I know a bunch of the answers. | 感觉我知道很多答案 |
[09:00] | Dude. Def him, “Mad men” Style. | 姐们儿 他绝对可以 《广告狂人》风 |
[09:03] | Some real standard narrative bullshit. | 真正的标准扯淡故事 |
[09:06] | Crusty old dude, hot young girl, | 白人老顽固和性感年轻女子 |
[09:10] | and then I’d Abbi-Jeremy him to even it out. | 然后我会以艾比·杰瑞米的方式干他来扯平 |
[09:13] | Peg. | 用假鸡巴操 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:17] | Marriage material right there, you know? | 那个是结婚的料子 |
[09:18] | – Yeah. – New Yorker. | -嗯 -《纽约客》 |
[09:20] | Bet she could teach me a thing or two, like, | 她肯定能教会我点什么 比如 |
[09:22] | how to finish an article in the New Yorker. | 怎么看完《纽约客》里的一篇文章 |
[09:24] | I think I would marry her. | 我想我会嫁给她 |
[09:26] | Wiccan wedding. | 巫术婚礼 |
[09:27] | First dance to Wicked Wisdom. | 第一支舞跳邪恶智慧 [金属乐队] |
[09:29] | Fist! | 棒 |
[09:32] | Uhh, you know… | 你知道 |
[09:34] | Okay, I would eat that baby. | 我会吃那个婴儿 |
[09:36] | – Is that terrible of me? – No. | -我是不是很坏 -不 |
[09:37] | – I just would. – No, it makes perfect sense. | -我会的 -不 很正常 |
[09:39] | She looks delicious. | 她看着很可口 |
[09:41] | You would probably be sparing her a life | 说不定你能让她避免度过 |
[09:42] | of tragedy and terror, living down in the subway. | 悲剧恐怖 居住在地铁里的一生 |
[09:45] | Plus, I feel like babies are, like, | 而且 我觉得就肉而言 |
[09:47] | the most delicious in terms of actual meat. | 婴儿是最可口的 |
[09:49] | – Desperate times. – Calling for desperate measures. | -非常时刻 -需要非常手段 |
[09:52] | And who are we to judge our post-apocalyptic selves? | 我们又有什么资格评判天谴之后的自己 |
[09:55] | What part would you eat first? | 你会先吃哪个部分 |
[09:56] | Which part is the most tender? | 哪个部分最嫩 |
[09:58] | Probably like, the side or the butt. | 可能是侧胸部或者屁股 |
[10:00] | Dude, let me try something. | 姐们儿 让我试件事 |
[10:02] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[10:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | Dear God. | 亲爱的上帝 |
[10:12] | Please make this subway move. | 请让这地铁动起来吧 |
[10:13] | Ilana, that’s not how it works. | 阿拉娜 这样没用的 |
[10:15] | You can’t just rub my butt, and the train– | 搓我的屁股是不会让地铁 |
[10:22] | Oh my God, the power of the butt, bitch. | 天啊 屁股的威力 婊子 |
[10:26] | I’m really happy we didn’t have to eat the baby. | 我很开心我们不用吃那婴儿了 |
[10:29] | Yeah. Happy. | 嗯 开心 |
[10:39] | Where are we, dude? | 我们在哪儿 姐们儿 |
[10:41] | – It says we’re on Sutphin Boulevard in Queens. – Jesus christ! | -上面说我们在皇后区的萨特芬大道 -上帝啊 |
[10:44] | Uber surge fare is 12.5. | 优步收费激增了12.5倍 |
[10:47] | They really reel you in, | 他们把你拉进去 |
[10:48] | and then they wring you fucking dry | 然后用他们肮脏的爪子 |
[10:50] | with their grubby little paws right around your neck. | 勒住你的脖子直到你没气 |
[10:52] | Then they make you type in the surge fare again, | 接着他们让你再次在溢价费里输入 |
[10:54] | it’s like, I know… I know what it is. | 就像 我知道 我知道他们的小算盘 |
[10:56] | – It is so rude. – God. | -太可恶了 -天 |
[10:59] | The ride estimator says it would be approximately… | 估价表显示从这到格瓦纳斯 |
[11:03] | $1,200 from here to Gowanus back to JFK. | 再到肯尼迪机场的预计费用为1200 |
[11:07] | I hate them. I love them, but I hate them. | 我恨他们 我爱他们 但我恨他们 |
[11:09] | Oh, my God. This is a sign. | 天 这是征兆 |
[11:11] | Okay, we hotwire that cab, | 好的 我们利用电线启动出租车 |
[11:13] | drive ourselves within walking distance to JFK, | 然后开到离肯尼迪机场较近的地方 |
[11:16] | soak it in gasoline, and torch it | 往车里撒满汽油 把车点燃 |
[11:17] | so they can’t trace it– let’s go. | 他们就没法追踪了 我们走 |
[11:19] | I was gonna say maybe we could just | 我是打算敲门问 |
[11:21] | knock on the door and see if they could drive us. | 他们能不能开车把我们送过去 |
[11:23] | Oh, let’s try that first. | 那我们先试这个 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:36] | – Hello. – Hello, sir. | -你好 -你好 先生 |
[11:38] | I know that this is ridiculous, | 我知道这很荒诞 |
[11:40] | but we would like to hire you to drive us in your taxi. | 但我们想请你用你的出租车载我们 |
[11:44] | To a few destinations. | 去一些地方 |
[11:48] | I couldn’t be more off-duty. | 我早下班了 |
[11:50] | Work is the worst, right? I get that, but listen, | 上班最痛苦了 是吧 我懂的 不过听我说 |
[11:52] | We would not be asking if it was not an emergency. | 要不是这是紧急状况我们也不会来问 |
[11:54] | Please, we’re over on our way to a really important trip, | 拜托了 我们准备去一次很重要的旅行 |
[11:57] | but I’m such a moron, | 而我是个蠢货 |
[11:59] | I forgot my passport, so, I’m in trouble with the wife, | 忘带护照 所以老婆很生气 |
[12:01] | you can understand. | 你懂的 |
[12:03] | And we can’t find any cabs out here in the middle of nowhere. | 在这鸟不拉屎的地方 我们叫不到出租车 |
[12:05] | This beautiful neighborhood, it’s gorgeous out here. | 这漂亮的社区 美极了 |
[12:07] | – Quaint. – Lovely, I might look at some– | -古色古香 -很美 我也许会 |
[12:10] | – So sweet. – To buy or some– I don’t know, rent, whatever. | -很惬意 -在这购买或租套房子什么的 |
[12:12] | Plus, there are good schools around here. | 而且 这里还有不少好学校 |
[12:14] | We are begging you. | 求你了 |
[12:15] | We just need to get her passport | 我们只需要去拿到她的护照 |
[12:16] | and then get to JFK, or we’re gonna miss our flight | 然后去肯尼迪机场 不然我们会错过我们的航班 |
[12:18] | and the trip of a lifetime. Please. | 和一生一次的旅行 拜托了 |
[12:20] | How about… | 来自 |
[12:22] | A crisp $100 bill from my bra? | 我胸罩里的一张卷曲的100块怎么样 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | All right, I guess we’ll just– | 看来我们只有 |
[12:36] | Let’s roll. | 上路吧 |
[12:43] | “Fast and furious” over here. | 你是来自《速度与激情》的吧 |
[12:45] | How old are you? | 多大了 |
[12:46] | 15 15. | |
[13:01] | Okay, we’re coming around the corner in five, | 我们将在五秒内到达 |
[13:03] | Four, three… | 四秒 三秒 |
[13:05] | Hold on. An old lady is pushing | 等等 一个太婆在街上推着 |
[13:07] | a baby stroller full of empty cans across the street. | 一辆装满了空罐头的婴儿车 |
[13:09] | Waiting. | 等待中 |
[13:11] | She’s almost across. | 她就快过街了 |
[13:13] | Okay, now we’re coming around the corner. | 好了 现在我们要到了 |
[13:14] | Can you see my arm? I’m in the cab. | 能看到我的手臂吗 我在出租车里 |
[13:16] | Do you see me? I see you. | 能看到我吗 我看到你了 |
[13:18] | Okay, Anhur, slow down, | 行了 安赫 慢点 |
[13:19] | – but don’t stop. – I gotcha, girl. | -不过别停 -没问题 妹子 |
[13:21] | – Hey! – Hi, honey. | -嘿 -亲爱的 |
[13:22] | – Here’s your passport– bye! – Thank you. | -你的护照 拜 -谢了 |
[13:24] | – Yes! To the airport! – Love you, Himmelz! | -太好了 去机场 -爱你 黑莫茨 |
[13:26] | Bye-bye, baby! | 再见 亲爱的 |
[13:28] | Ooh, whoops! | 糟糕 |
[13:29] | Oh, my brakes! Ay, my brakes! | 我刹不住了 刹不住了 |
[13:31] | Ay! Hold me closer, closer, closer. | 靠近点扶我 靠近点 |
[13:33] | Yes, ay! | 就是这样 |
[13:43] | – Thank you. – Wait, wait, so– | -谢谢 -等等 |
[13:44] | You only get so many important moments in your life, | 一生中只有有限的重要时刻 |
[13:46] | and you have to grasp them. | 你得抓住它们 |
[13:47] | Will you go to prom with me? | 你能和我一起参加毕业舞会吗 |
[13:49] | Both of you? Or one of you? | 两个都去 或者一个也行 |
[13:50] | I don’t care– I think I love you both. | 我不在乎 你们两个我都喜欢 |
[13:52] | Can you be in love with two people? | 你能同时爱上两个人吗 |
[13:53] | Yes, you definitely can. | 是的 当然可以了 |
[13:54] | That is one of the most dangerous misconceptions about monogamy, | 那是关于一夫一妻制的最危险误解 |
[13:57] | but we can’t go with you because you’re a literal child. | 但我们不能跟你去因为你还是个孩子 |
[14:00] | We’re extremely flattered, though. | 不过我们很荣幸 |
[14:01] | You clearly have amazing taste. | 你的品位不错 |
[14:03] | Yeah, and don’t worry, you’re gonna have sex one day. | 别担心 你会有机会做爱的 |
[14:05] | I’ve had sex. | 我已经做过了 |
[14:07] | Look at all my bracelets. | 看我的手镯 |
[14:09] | What the fuck are bracelets? | 手镯是什么鬼 |
[14:11] | Kids are terrifying. | 小孩太可怕了 |
[14:14] | Sorry. So sorry. | 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[14:15] | – This is ridiculous. – I’m so sorry. | -这很可笑 -我很抱歉 |
[14:17] | We just have to cut ’cause we forgot our passport! | 我们不得不插队因为我们忘带护照了 |
[14:19] | You know, you can understand. | 你能懂的吧 |
[14:21] | I’m so sorry, we just gotta slip right past. | 抱歉 我们得借过下 |
[14:24] | Right, right past. | 借过下 |
[14:25] | I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean that. | 抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[14:26] | Thank you so much. So sorry. | 非常感谢 很抱歉 |
[14:30] | Hey, do you mind if we cut? We’re late for a flight. | 嘿 介意我们插队吗 我们快错过航班了 |
[14:32] | – Oh, yeah, go ahead. – Thank you so much. | -过去吧 -谢谢你 |
[14:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:40] | Oh, dude, Ilana, , dude. | 姐们儿 阿拉娜 |
[14:42] | Your period stain. | 你的大姨妈斑痕 |
[14:43] | No, dude, it’s an old stain. | 不是 这是旧的 |
[14:46] | It’s a red herring, ’cause it’s red | 为了掩人耳目 [红鲱鱼] 因为是红色的 |
[14:47] | and looks like a fish, kinda. | 看着又有点像鱼 |
[14:48] | I’m packing. I’m packing heat. | 我有带东西 “带着枪” |
[14:51] | I have weed in my vaginé. | 我阴道里有大麻 |
[14:53] | Period pants are the ultimate decoy! | 姨妈裤是终极掩护 |
[14:54] | If we get caught at the airport, we’re gonna– | 如果我们在机场被抓 我们就 |
[15:01] | This dog is sexually harassing me! | 这狗在性骚扰我 |
[15:03] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:04] | Popcorn, get away from her! | 爆米花 快走开 |
[15:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:13] | God! My period pants worked! | 天 我的姨妈裤奏效了 |
[15:16] | Dude, we should shark tank period pants, for real! | 姐们儿 我们应该用姨妈裤创业 真的 |
[15:20] | Okay. Let’s roll. | 好了 我们走 |
[15:25] | What the fuck! | 什么鬼 |
[15:26] | Leave it! I’ll leave mine! | 扔了吧 我把我的也扔了 |
[15:27] | No, dude, it’s our whole luggage! | 不 姐们儿 这是我们的全部行李 |
[15:29] | – There, look! – Hey! | -在那儿 看 -嘿 |
[15:30] | Not today, put it down! | 不要在今天惹老娘 把箱子放下 |
[15:32] | Oh, I was just trying to take it to the lost and– | 我是打算拿到失物招领 |
[15:33] | Yeah, sure you were! | 鬼信啊 |
[15:43] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[15:47] | I’m gonna throw up. Coming through! Coming through! | 我要吐了 借过 借过 |
[15:55] | What a sexy stare you have. | 你的凝视好有魅力 |
[15:57] | It’s scary, too. It’s hot. | 也很吓人 性感死了 |
[15:59] | Yes! | 终于 |
[16:02] | Wait! We’re– we’re going to– | 等下 我们要去 |
[16:04] | Gate’s changed. That flight’s back in B-12 now. | 登机口改了 回到B12了 |
[16:06] | Come the fuck on! | 他妈的有没有搞错啊 |
[16:11] | Hey, how’s it going. Nice shirt. | 嘿 你好啊 衬衫不错 |
[16:13] | Come on, come on! | 快走 快走 |
[16:21] | You should have taken the walkway. | 你该走自动人行道的 |
[16:24] | So stubborn. | 真固执 |
[16:30] | Hey, you grabbed our boards, bro! | 嘿 你们把我们的滑板拿走了 哥们 |
[16:36] | Ilana! | 阿拉娜 |
[16:38] | I got an extra ticket, let’s do this! | 我有一张多余的票 我们去做吧 |
[16:40] | Do what, Dale? | 做什么 戴尔 |
[16:41] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[16:53] | Sorry! | 不好意思 |
[16:54] | – You fucking bitch! – I didn’t mean to hit you. | -你个该死的婊子 -我不是要打你的 |
[16:57] | We are– we’re on this flight. | 我们是这趟航班的 |
[16:58] | It hasn’t left yet. Please. | 还没起飞 拜托了 |
[16:59] | I was just trying to get one foot in the door. | 刚才我是想先踏一只脚进去 |
[17:01] | It’s a shoe, not a foot, | 那是鞋不是脚 |
[17:02] | And it hit me, not a door. | 而且击中了我 不是门 |
[17:04] | The plane is still there, we can still make it. | 飞机还在这 我们可以上的 |
[17:06] | Please, please, just let us on. | 求你了 求你了 让我们上去吧 |
[17:07] | You know what? Just, just go ahead, yeah. | 你们上去吧 |
[17:09] | – Thank you so much. – Thank you so much. | -万分感谢 -万分感谢 |
[17:11] | Thank you so, so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[17:13] | We really appreciate it. | 真的很感谢 |
[17:14] | We all hate her. | 我们都讨厌她 |
[17:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:16] | You are two lucky jews. | 你们两个幸运的犹太佬 |
[17:19] | We think so, too. | 不能再同意 |
[17:21] | – Yes, we did it! – Yes, we did it! | -我们做到了 -我们做到了 |
[17:23] | Get on the fucking plane! | 快滚上飞机 |
[17:26] | Go! | 快 |
[17:28] | Oh, my God, we made it! | 天啊 我们成功了 |
[17:33] | Oh, God, I cannot believe we made it. | 天 不敢相信我们成功了 |
[17:36] | This is the longest ramp I’ve ever been on. | 这是我走过的最长的舷梯了 |
[17:38] | I am so sorry, ladies. | 不好意思 女士们 |
[17:41] | There is no more space in the overhead compartments, | 头顶的行李舱已经没空间了 |
[17:43] | We’ll have to check your luggage. | 我们必须托运你们的行李 |
[17:44] | Actually, yours will probably be okay. | 不过你的应该没问题 |
[17:47] | So sleek and streamlined. | 很光滑精简 |
[17:48] | Lincoln… Had really adult taste in luggage. | 林肯 对行李箱的品味很成熟 |
[17:51] | This is actually a really special bag, too. | 这其实也是一个特殊的箱子 |
[17:53] | – It’s Drew’s. – Sorry, this is not your bag? | -是德鲁的 -什么 不是你的 |
[17:55] | No, no, no, it’s mine– I packed it. | 不不不 是我的 我打包的 |
[17:57] | It’s just that Ms. Drew Barrymore | 只是德鲁·巴里摩尔女士 |
[17:59] | highly recommends this bag. | 极力推荐这个箱子 |
[18:02] | If you google, in quotes, “Refinery 29,” | 如果你谷歌”Refinery 29″ [时尚网站]” |
[18:04] | In quotes, “Drew barrymore.” | “德鲁·巴里摩尔” |
[18:05] | That’s amazing. | 好棒哦 |
[18:06] | Unfortunately, Drew Barrymore is the only person | 不幸的是 德鲁·巴里摩尔是唯一 |
[18:09] | who could carry on something that bulky. | 一个能带这么庞大的箱子的人 |
[18:11] | This is gonna have to go under the plane. | 这个必须得托运 |
[18:12] | Okay, hold on. This bag is the bomb. | 等等 这个箱子很酷 |
[18:14] | Please just let me– I’m sure there’s a spot. | 求你让我 我相信肯定有空间的 |
[18:16] | Okay, I’m gonna shut these doors and take off. | 我要关门然后起飞了 |
[18:20] | Would you like to come with us? | 你要跟我们一起来吗 |
[18:22] | Mark, can you come get this bag, please? | 马克 你能拿下这个箱子吗 谢谢 |
[18:24] | – I’ll take your ticket. – Thanks. | -把票给我吧 -谢谢 |
[18:27] | Do you think it’s gonna be okay? | 你觉得会没事吗 |
[18:28] | I’m sure your bag is in really… | 我相信你的箱子会得到 |
[18:32] | Good hands. | 很好的照顾 |
[18:35] | Thanks so much. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | Yas! | 棒呆了 |
[18:40] | International travel is amazing. | 国际航班就是不一样 |
[18:42] | No, this is first class. | 不 这是头等舱 |
[18:44] | We gotta keep going. | 我们还得继续走 |
[18:45] | Ms. Fessiwig, champagne or orange juice? | 菲西薇格女士 您要香槟还是橙汁 |
[18:48] | Orange juice it is. | 那就橙汁 |
[18:49] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[18:50] | I know, who chooses juice over champagne? | 就是说 谁会不要香槟要果汁啊 |
[18:53] | Ew, coach. | 经济舱好恶心 |
[18:54] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[18:56] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[18:57] | – Hi. – And… | -你好 -以及 |
[18:59] | – Abbi. – Yes. | -艾比 -是的 |
[19:00] | I’m Jared. Welcome to Birthmarc. | 我是杰瑞德 欢迎来到Birthmarc |
[19:03] | Surf’s up. | 穿上吧 |
[19:05] | Oh, cool. | 酷 |
[19:07] | For the next ten days, we will be traveling | 在接下来的10天里 我们将前往参观 |
[19:09] | around the holiest place in the world, Israel. | 世界上最神圣的地方 以色列 |
[19:12] | For free! | 免费 |
[19:13] | Gotcha, jews. Makes no sense. | 我们知道的 犹太人 完全不合逻辑 |
[19:16] | Well, our beautiful country will teach you all about | 我们美丽的国家将会教你们 |
[19:18] | Judaism, its rich history, | 关于犹太教的一切 它悠久的历史 |
[19:20] | and I’m looking at the two of you, | 看着你们俩 |
[19:22] | its reproductive future. | 还有它再现的未来 |
[19:25] | We’re almost home. | 我们就快回家了 |
[19:26] | – I see. – Cool. | -懂了 -酷 |
[19:29] | Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews! | 犹太人 |
[19:32] | Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews! | 犹太人 |
[19:34] | Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews! | 犹太人 |
[19:37] | Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews! | 犹太人 |
[19:39] | Jews! Jews! Jews! Jews! | 犹太人 |
[19:41] | Dude, we better not make any new friends on this trip. | 姐们儿 我们最好不要在这次旅行中交任何朋友 |
[19:44] | – It’s not about friends. – Right. | -这跟朋友无关 -对 |
[19:45] | – It’s that it’s free. – It’s about Israel. | -是因为免费 -是关于以色列 |
[19:48] | It’s like Africa for jews. | 就像犹太人的发源地 |
[19:50] | It’s about our souls. | 是关于我们的灵魂 |
[19:52] | People find their selves in the motherland. | 人们在祖国找到自己 |
[19:54] | – Jews! Jews! – All right, ladies. | -犹太人 -女士们 |
[19:56] | Where are you seated? | 你们的座位在哪 |
[19:58] | – Uh… 5-b. – I’m 18-d. | -5b -我是18d |
[20:00] | No! | 不要 |
[20:01] | – No, no, no, no! – Oh, my God! | -不 不 不 -天啊 |
[20:03] | – No, no, no, no, no… – Wait, hold on. | -不 不 不 -等等 |
[20:04] | – Okay. – Uh, ladies, is there something wrong? | -好吧 -女士们 有什么问题吗 |
[20:06] | Yes. Jared. What’s up? | 是的 杰瑞德 你好啊 |
[20:07] | We love the trip so far. | 目前为止我们很喜欢这趟旅行 |
[20:09] | We would love it even more | 要是我们能坐在一起 |
[20:11] | if we could sit next to each other. | 我们就会更喜欢了 |
[20:12] | This is an all-expense paid trip to Israel, | 这是一次前往以色列的免费旅行 |
[20:15] | provided by your living ancestors, | 由你们在世的祖先提供 |
[20:17] | so we’re seated according to match potential. | 所以我们是按照潜在匹配度安排的座位 |
[20:19] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:25] | You’ll meet somebody very nice, I’m sure. | 你会遇到一个很不错的人的 我确定 |
[20:31] | Hey. I’m Josh. | 嘿 我是乔西 |
[20:33] | I’m a junior accountant, | 我是初级会计师 |
[20:34] | I write short stories in my spare time, | 业余时间写些短故事 |
[20:35] | and I’m a tough mudder champion. | 我还是国际障碍大赛冠军 |
[20:38] | What? I’m grieving. | 什么 我在哀悼 |
[20:40] | I’ve just experienced a loss. | 我刚失去了亲人 |
[20:45] | Would it kill you to try? | 你试一下会死啊 |
[20:53] | Enchanté. | 很高兴认识你 |
[21:01] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[21:03] | I miss you! | 我想你 |