时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I still can’t believe you have to take a drug test. | 我还是无法相信你得去做药检 |
[00:09] | I know. The man gets off sniffing America’s piss these days. | 我知道 那男的现在都靠闻尿来寻求快感 |
[00:13] | You know that my pee probably won’t pass a drug test either? | 你知道我的尿多半也过不了药检 |
[00:16] | I know, but at least it’s, like, human level. | 我知道 但是至少从人类层面上讲 |
[00:18] | It’s less embarrassing. | 没那么丢人 |
[00:19] | – Right. – God, I have such swamp ass. | -是的 -天 我的屁股湿透了 |
[00:22] | Dude, thongs are the best. | 姐们儿 丁字裤最爽了 |
[00:24] | It eliminates an entire layer. | 整整减少了一层 |
[00:25] | Plus, it soaks up all the sweat in your… butt crack. | 而且 还能吸收掉你屁股沟里所有的汗 |
[00:28] | I still cannot believe you are such a thong head. | 仍然不能相信你竟然喜好丁字裤 |
[00:30] | It’s not for me. It’s butt floss. | 我完全无感 就好比屁股里放了根牙线一样 |
[00:33] | Thank you so much. Love this look. | 太感谢你了 喜欢你这身打扮 |
[00:36] | I love this look. | 我也喜欢 |
[00:37] | – God, we’re hot. – God, we’re hot. | -天 我们好性感 -天 我们好性感 |
[00:39] | God, my butt itches. | 天啊 我的屁股好痒 |
[00:41] | Oh, yeah, man titties. | 赞 男人奶子 |
[00:50] | Abbi? | 艾比 |
[00:51] | Can I, uh, buy you an ice coffee real quick? | 我能马上请你喝杯冰咖啡吗 |
[01:02] | Oh, that’s amazing. | 真爽 |
[01:05] | I hope you’re not talking about the kegels. | 希望你不是在说凯格尔健肌法 |
[01:06] | I was not. | 没有 |
[01:11] | Oh, um, hey, Ab. | 嘿 小艾 |
[01:12] | Would you maybe want to get, uh, um, dinner if you’re free later? | 晚上你要是没事的话想一起去吃晚餐吗 |
[01:17] | You mean like a date? | 你是说约会吗 |
[01:19] | Well, yeah. My treat. | 对 我请客 |
[01:22] | I don’t know if that’s, like, our thing, right? | 我不确定那是否适合我们 |
[01:26] | But, you know how when we have sex you tell me not to talk | 你知道我们做爱的时候你叫我别说话 |
[01:28] | so you can concentrate, which I-I totally get. | 好让你能集中精力 这我完全能理解 |
[01:30] | I get it, but… | 我懂 可是 |
[01:33] | I just thought, you know, if might be nice | 我在想 要是我们能 |
[01:34] | if we have an actual conversation. | 真正的聊天会很不错 |
[01:40] | Um, yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:42] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[01:45] | I don’t have dinner plans yet. | 我晚餐还没有计划 |
[01:46] | No– I don’t– I mean don’t have dinner plans yet, right? | 不 我没 我还没有晚餐计划 |
[01:49] | Is that what you just asked me? To do dinner? | 你刚才是叫我去吃晚餐吗 |
[01:51] | Awesome sauce. | 爽呆了 |
[01:52] | – Okay. – Oh, you don’t have to. | -好的 -你不用的 |
[01:54] | Um, I, uh, I actually finished when you said yes. | 你说是的时候我就已经射了 |
[02:00] | I definitely didn’t though. | 我还没到高潮 |
[02:07] | Oh, Madonna. | 麦当娜 |
[02:09] | Rihanna. | 蕾哈娜 |
[02:12] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[02:14] | Madonna, Rihanna, Ilana. | 麦当娜 蕾哈娜 阿拉娜 |
[02:18] | – Hey! – Bonita! | -嘿 -美女 |
[02:20] | Hey, what are you doing? Come on. | 你干什么呢 搞错没有 |
[02:23] | Hi, baby. Do you want a peach, baby? | 乖乖 想吃桃子吗 乖乖 |
[02:25] | Do you like a peach? Yeah. | 想吃桃子吗 |
[02:27] | You have got to be kidding me. | 你一定是在逗我吧 |
[02:30] | We have been doing business for how long? | 我们之间的生意往来都多久了 |
[02:31] | I mean– ah! | 我是说 |
[02:35] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:36] | There’s been a terrible accident. | 发生了一起严重车祸 |
[02:38] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[02:39] | Not us, on the LIE. | 不是我们 在495号洲际公路上 |
[02:41] | Tractor-trailer, overturned. | 牵引车挂车翻倒 |
[02:42] | Bloody, bloody– oh, it’s so sad. | 到处都是血 真令人伤心 |
[02:44] | You buried the lead. Don’t do that. | 你怎么不先说重点 别再这么做了 |
[02:46] | 1010 wins says we’re gonna be an hour late, | 1010全新闻电台说我们会迟到一小时 |
[02:48] | but google map says 20, so… Who knows… | 但是谷歌地图说20分钟 所以说不清 |
[02:51] | I don’t trust google maps. It’s the cops tracking us. | 我不相信谷歌地图 是警察用来追踪我们的 |
[02:54] | Steering us away from their own corruption. | 让我们不再干预他们的腐败 |
[02:56] | Wag the dog, Ilana. | 声东击西 阿拉娜 |
[02:58] | Wag. The. Dog. | 声东击西 |
[03:00] | Well, happy anniversary, guys. | 周年快乐 |
[03:03] | – Aww, thank you, sweetheart. – Love, love, love you. | -谢谢 亲爱的 -爱你 爱你 |
[03:05] | I’m so excited to see you later. | 好激动待会儿要见到你了 |
[03:07] | Love you, bye. | 爱你 拜 |
[03:13] | We can do this. Somebody’ll get up. | 我们可以的 有人会离开的 |
[03:14] | – We got this. – Just wait it out. | -没问题的 -等等就行了 |
[03:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:22] | – Hey! – No! | -嘿 -不 |
[03:23] | I saw you see us see you! | 我看到你们看见我们在看你们了 |
[03:24] | Fuck you. | 去死吧 |
[03:27] | – So angry. – Yeah. | -好生气 -是啊 |
[03:28] | Inappropriate. | 不要脸 |
[03:30] | Oh, here’s one. | 这有一个 |
[03:31] | Oh, it only has one chair. | 只有一把椅子 |
[03:33] | Okay, we can do this. | 我们可以的 |
[03:35] | Alright, oh, I’ll grab a chair. He’s just using it a foot rest. | 我去拿一把 他只是用来歇脚 |
[03:38] | Hi, can I grab this? | 你好 我能拿走这把椅子吗 |
[03:40] | Oh, sorry. I’m using it. | 抱歉 我在用 |
[03:41] | Oh, totally, but we’re actually two people. | 我知道 但我们有两个人 |
[03:43] | We just wanna both sit. | 我们都想坐下 |
[03:44] | No, no. I’m-I’m using the chair. | 不行 我在用 |
[03:46] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[03:47] | We all wish we could have ottomans in the park– | 我们都希望公园里能有搁脚凳 |
[03:49] | Are you deaf? Like, I’m using the chair. | 你聋子吗 我在用椅子 |
[03:51] | – Okay, I’m gonna take the chair. – I said– | -姐要定这椅子了 -我说 |
[03:52] | No– ’cause you’re, like, being a dick. I’m gonna take the chair. | 你真是个混蛋 我要拿走椅子 |
[03:55] | Oh, my God. Okay, I’m just gonna– | 天啊 好吧 我 |
[03:57] | No, don’t touch– don’t touch it. | 不 别碰 别碰它 |
[03:59] | – No, I’m not– – Leave it. | -我不 -别管 |
[04:00] | – No, alright, I– – You know what? | -不 我 -知道吗 |
[04:02] | You can take the chair. Take the chair. | 椅子给你 你拿走吧 |
[04:03] | I can’t– I’m not taking the chair. | 我不能 我不会拿走椅子 |
[04:04] | You own this chair. Please, please take the chair. | 这椅子是你的 求你拿走吧 |
[04:05] | – No, no, okay, I just– sorry. – Don’t touch me. | -不 不 对不起 -别碰我 |
[04:06] | – Don’t touch me. – Okay, I would not. | -别碰我 -好 我不碰 |
[04:08] | – I would not. – Take the chair… | -我不碰 -把椅子拿走 |
[04:09] | – I’m not gonna take it. …- And go– bye. | -我不拿 -那就滚 再见 |
[04:11] | – Okay. – Bye. Thank you. | -好吧 -再见 谢谢 |
[04:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | I just straight up asked that couple over there. | 我刚直接向那对情侣要的 |
[04:17] | They’re so sweet. | 人可好了 |
[04:18] | Hi. Cuties– thanks. | 帅哥 谢了 |
[04:21] | Man, I feel like I haven’t seen you in “Lit-roll” Days. | 感觉我有好久没见过你了 |
[04:24] | God, you’re glowing. Your skin is glowing. | 天 你在发光 你的皮肤在发光 |
[04:26] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[04:28] | What have you been doing? | 你都在忙什么 |
[04:29] | Just been busy with Trey– | 就是在忙特雷(训) |
[04:31] | Ning. | 练 |
[04:32] | Training with Trey. Y’know? | 和特雷一起训练 |
[04:33] | He’s just been on me. | 他一直缠着我 |
[04:35] | So annoying. Get him off. | 真烦 快把他甩掉 |
[04:37] | I would not get him off! What? | 我才不要甩掉他 什么 |
[04:40] | You trippin’, boo. | 你反应过激了 老婆 |
[04:43] | I don’t wanna ta– I don’t think we should talk about it anymore. | 我不想 我觉得我们不应该再谈这个了 |
[04:45] | We should talk about positive stuff like your parents, dude. | 我们该谈一些正能量的事 比如你父母 |
[04:48] | – Your parents. – I know. | -你父母 -我知道 |
[04:49] | 35 years! That is impressive. | 35年 太厉害了 |
[04:51] | Oh my God, I didn’t even ask you. | 天 我都忘了邀请你 |
[04:52] | You can totally come to their anniversary dinner tonight. | 今晚你可以来参加他们的周年晚餐 |
[04:54] | – We would love to have you. – No, it’s cool. | -我们很欢迎你 -没事的 |
[04:56] | – It’s a family thing. – Girl, you’re family. | -那是家庭聚会 -姐 你就是家人 |
[04:58] | You know, unless you have plans. | 当然 除非你已经有安排了 |
[04:59] | I-I-I– uh, I do actually have plans. | 我 我确实已经有了安排 |
[05:01] | Cool, whatcha doin’? | 酷 你要做什么 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:05] | What are your plans tonight? | 你今晚要做什么 |
[05:07] | I… | 我 |
[05:08] | Am… | 要 |
[05:12] | … Training Shania Twain. | 训练仙妮亚·唐恩 |
[05:18] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我吗 |
[05:18] | – No. – That is hysterical. | -没 -笑死人了 |
[05:21] | That is your go to lie. | 这是你专门在找借口时使用的谎话 |
[05:23] | I know, but not now. | 我知道 但这次不是 |
[05:25] | Oh, my God. That does impress-ah me much. | 天 真让我刮目相看啊 |
[05:28] | Don’t keep it from me. | 别瞒着我 |
[05:29] | – I wouldn’t. – Don’t keep anything from me. | -我不会的 -不要对我隐瞒任何事 |
[05:30] | – I wouldn’t. – You know, it could kill me. | -不会的 -不然我会很难过 |
[05:32] | It kills me! | 我会难过死的 |
[05:33] | To feel any distance here. | 如果我们之间有距离的话 |
[05:36] | – Totally. – That’s all. | -我懂的 -就这样 |
[05:36] | – I would not do that. – Love ya. | -我绝不会的 -爱你 |
[05:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[05:42] | Is that Lincoln? | 那是林肯吗 |
[05:44] | Oh, my gee, Lincoln. Come here. | 天 林肯 过来 |
[05:46] | What are you doin’? | 你在干什么 |
[05:47] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 你们好 |
[05:49] | ‘sup, Ab? | 好啊 小艾 |
[05:50] | I was waiting for you guys to finish | 我在等你俩聊完 |
[05:53] | so we could talk privately. | 这样我们就能私下聊了 |
[05:59] | Me? | 我吗 |
[06:01] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:02] | Later, Lincoln. | 拜拜 林肯 |
[06:04] | Later, Ab. | 拜 小艾 |
[06:04] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[06:08] | Watching that ass walk away makes me sweat, too. | 看那翘臀离开我也流汗 |
[06:12] | No, I… | 不是的 我 |
[06:13] | I need to talk about something. | 我需要和你说件事 |
[06:15] | Some stuff was at my place that I need to return to you. | 我得把你放在我公寓的一样东西归还给你 |
[06:19] | Why are you giving the cock ring back to me? | 为什么你要把阴茎环还给我 |
[06:22] | That’s what I needed to talk with you about. | 这正是我想和你谈的 |
[06:25] | I’ve been seein’ that girl, as you know. | 如你所知 我和那女生在约会 |
[06:27] | And have encouraged. | 我鼓励你去的 |
[06:28] | And it’s gotten to the point where I need to talk to you about it. | 现在到了一个我需要和你谈话的地步 |
[06:31] | “Final-lee,” Some juicy, fucking details. | 终于 有八卦细节了 |
[06:34] | – I want the play by play. – No. | -我要详细的 -不 |
[06:35] | – Frame by frame. – No, no. | -一个细节都不要漏 -不 不 |
[06:37] | I wanna be monogamous. | 我只想要一个配偶 |
[06:39] | I’m sorry, we’ve… | 什么 我们 |
[06:41] | talked about this so many times, I just… | 谈过这个很多次了 我 |
[06:43] | – It’s just not for me. – No, with the other girl. | -这不适合我 -不 我是说和那女生 |
[06:45] | Our arrangement is perfect for me, just as it is. | 我们的协议对我来说很完美 |
[06:48] | We wanna be monogamous with each other. | 我们只想要对方一人 |
[06:50] | No we don’t. You’re not listening even. | 不 我们不需要 你没在听我说 |
[06:52] | We haven’t had a threesome with a boy yet. | 我们还没玩过两男一女的3P |
[06:54] | I’m talking about Steph. | 我在说思思 |
[06:55] | She’s my girlfriend now, Ilana. We’re together. | 她现在是我女友 阿拉娜 我们在一起了 |
[06:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | – Cool. – Listen, Ilana. | -好吧 -听着 阿拉娜 |
[07:08] | I love you, but, I wanna be in a relationship | 我爱你 但我想要一段关系 |
[07:12] | and you wanna do other stuff, which is fine. | 你想做其他的事 这没什么 |
[07:15] | That’s cool, but… | 没有一点问题 可是 |
[07:17] | We want different things, so, I gotta move on. | 我们所追求的东西不一样 所以我需要向前看 |
[07:22] | But we can still hang out as friends. | 但我们还是可以像朋友一样玩 |
[07:24] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[07:25] | I don’t think we’re just friends. So… | 我不觉得我们只是朋友 所以 |
[07:31] | … No. | 不行 |
[07:36] | Well, uh, we will talk when we talk | 那我们从今往后 |
[07:39] | and I’ll see you when I see you | 以一种更专业的素养 |
[07:42] | in a more professional capacity from here on out, uh, | 有话再谈 有缘再见 |
[07:45] | Which is great. | 挺好的 |
[07:46] | Ilana, you good? You wanna… | 阿拉娜 你还好吗 你想 |
[07:47] | – Hang out for a little bit– – Yep, great. Oh, no, I’m gonna head out, | -一起聊聊吗 -我很好 不用了 我要走了 |
[07:50] | ’cause this is just cool and how life goes. | 因为这没什么 生活就如此 |
[07:54] | So, that’s it. I’ll see you. | 就这样吧 再见 |
[07:55] | That’s… See ya. | 那 再见 |
[07:59] | Lincoln, wait. | 林肯 等等 |
[08:18] | She’s still running. | 她还在跑 |
[08:20] | Her running is a metaphor. | 她的跑步是个象征 |
[08:25] | Whoa, Ab. | 小艾 |
[08:27] | What’s up with that outfit? | 你这身打扮是要干什么 |
[08:29] | It’s confused. | 完全混乱 |
[08:32] | – I’m going on a date. – All right, girl. | -我有个约会 -这样啊 |
[08:34] | Just the deets. I know the person? | 八卦一下 我认识他吗 |
[08:36] | Anybody I know? Who is it? | 是我认识的吗 是谁 |
[08:38] | Okay. Yeah, you know. | 好吧 你认识 |
[08:40] | You know him. | 你认识他 |
[08:41] | Who? Who? | 谁 谁 |
[08:43] | – Who, who, who, who, who? – I’m, like, embarrassed about it. | -谁 谁 谁 谁 谁 -我难以启齿 |
[08:45] | I’m not– I’m not embarrassed about it, | 没 没什么难以启齿的 |
[08:46] | but I’ve been in denial about it. | 但我内心一直是拒绝的 |
[08:47] | Like I haven’t even told Ilana. | 我连阿拉娜都没说 |
[08:49] | Am I at the farmer’s market ’cause this is so juicy. | 我是在农贸市场吗 这太劲爆了 |
[08:53] | – Okay. – It’s a peach. | -好吧 -我是说桃子 |
[08:54] | The white peaches at the farmer’s market. | 农贸市场的白桃子 |
[08:56] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[08:58] | It’s Trey. | 是特雷 |
[09:04] | My Trey? | 我的特雷吗 |
[09:05] | – Well… – Why would you be embarrassed? | -呃 -这有什么难以启齿的 |
[09:07] | I mean, I’m obviously straight, but I would absolutely suck him dry. | 虽然我明显是直男 但我愿意口他到射 |
[09:12] | Okay. Thanks so much, Bevers. | 够了 非常感谢 贝弗斯 |
[09:14] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[09:14] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[09:15] | I’ll be good, I’ll be good, I’ll be good. | 我不捣乱了 |
[09:17] | So what are we trying to say with this outfit? | 你这身打扮是想传达什么讯息 |
[09:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:21] | I just need the look to say that I want to be | 我需要能表达出我只想 |
[09:24] | sex friends only. | 要炮友的意思 |
[09:26] | All right, got it. | 好 我懂了 |
[09:27] | Let’s figure something out that’s | 我们来想办法让你 |
[09:29] | gonna let you maintain that status quo. | 保持现状 |
[09:31] | – Okay. – Before we get started… | -好 -在我们开始前 |
[09:33] | Will you give me some dick deets? | 能给我说下他鸡鸡是什么样的吗 |
[09:42] | Knee caps, baby. Those thighs could crack a coconut. | 膝盖骨 那大腿能夹碎椰子 |
[09:45] | Make me a “Vaginia-colada” | 给我来杯”阴道飘香”[鸡尾酒] |
[09:49] | – Yes! – Is this what you do? | -棒 -你就是做这个的吗 |
[09:51] | I love this. | 我喜欢 |
[09:53] | Oh, mommy, I would sip dem milkbags like a capri sun. | 妈咪 我要像喝可沛利一样喝你的奶 |
[09:57] | You Betty me “Veron-ing” ya. | 你贝蒂 我维罗妮卡 |
[09:59] | Yowza, baby. | 棒呆 宝贝 |
[10:02] | All right, now you’re going too far. | 行了 你越界了 |
[10:03] | Oh, here we go. | 这又来一个 |
[10:04] | Strong back muscles. | 强壮的背部肌肉 |
[10:06] | Butt clenched– I like ’em nervous. | 结实的臀部 我喜欢这样的 |
[10:08] | I’d wrap my thighs around that big basketball head. | 我会用我的双腿夹住那篮球大小的头 |
[10:12] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[10:13] | What the fuck. Oh, Ilana. | 搞错没有 阿拉娜 |
[10:15] | – Eh, that was bad. – That’s your brother. | -悲剧 -那是你弟弟 |
[10:17] | – No, I’m really excited, thank you so much. – That was so bad. | -我真的很激动 谢谢你 -真悲剧 |
[10:18] | – That sucked. – Yeah, it really was not a good place to go. | -好尴尬 -你不该说的 |
[10:20] | Oh my God, guys. I have some big news. | 天啊 各位 我有重大新闻 |
[10:22] | Oh, I have big news, too. | 我也有重大新闻 |
[10:23] | You know your sister was just talking about you sexually? | 知道你姐姐刚刚才在谈她对你的性幻想吗 |
[10:25] | – Ew, what? – I didn’t know. | -什么 -我不知道那是你 |
[10:27] | Sorry, but crossfit is shredding you. | 抱歉 但全面强健课程让你身材变好了 |
[10:29] | Please. Incest would destroy our already weak bloodlines. | 拜托 乱伦会毁了我们本就脆弱的血统 |
[10:32] | Anxiety, depression, enough. | 焦虑 抑郁 已经够了 |
[10:34] | – Let’s go kids. – Okay. | -我们走吧 -好的 |
[10:37] | Guess I’ll save it. | 看来我只有先憋着了 |
[10:42] | Mask up. | 揭开面具 |
[10:45] | The empire waist is reading very Mormon. | 帝国式高腰给人一种摩门教的感觉 |
[10:47] | You’re beggin’ to have his babies. | 像是你在求着给他生孩子 |
[10:49] | Let’s move on. | 继续 |
[10:52] | – Next! – What? | -下一件 -什么 |
[10:54] | Don’t waste my time. | 不要浪费我时间 |
[10:56] | Mask up. | 揭开面具 |
[11:00] | A-line skirt is a flattering silhouette for your hourglass figure, but… | A字裙可以凸显你的玲珑身材 不过 |
[11:04] | It’s reading a little too sexy. | 太性感了一点 |
[11:06] | – Really? – I mean, we could let the seam out | -真的吗 -我们可以再缩短 |
[11:07] | an inch or two, make it a little less form fitting, but… | 一两寸裙边 让它看上去不那么合身 但 |
[11:10] | Those legs, I mean, you just got those slut legs sticking out. | 那腿 你的荡妇腿就完全露出来了 |
[11:13] | How the fuck do you know this much about fashion. | 你怎么这么了解时装 |
[11:15] | You know, I worked every summer at my grandma’s department store in St. Louis. | 以前每年暑假我都在圣路易斯我奶奶的服装店里打工 |
[11:18] | Lord and Bevers. | 主和贝弗斯 |
[11:22] | Um, ‘kay, mask down. | 好吧 戴上面具 |
[11:23] | Mask up. | 揭开面具 |
[11:30] | I don’t know why I didn’t try it on first. | 不知道为什么没有一来就试穿这件 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[11:39] | I am meeting a Mr.Trey– | 我和特雷先生有约 |
[11:41] | – Oh, Mr. Pucker. – Yeah. | -你是说帕克先生吧 -对 |
[11:42] | He arrived about a half an hour ago. | 他半小时前就到了 |
[11:44] | – Am I late? – No, he was just very early. | -我迟到了吗 -没 他只是来得很早 |
[11:46] | – Follow me. – Okay. | -跟我来 -好 |
[11:49] | Half an hour. | 半小时 |
[11:51] | – Abbi. – Hey, Trey. | -艾比 -嘿 特雷 |
[11:52] | Hey, you look awesome. | 你真漂亮 |
[11:53] | – Thanks, wow. Thank you. – Here you go. | -谢谢 谢谢 -坐吧 |
[11:56] | – Fancy. – How about this table, huh? | -高端哭 -这桌子怎么样 |
[11:58] | Oh, it’s a great table. | 很棒 |
[11:59] | Check out the menu. It’s so tight. | 看看菜单 特别时髦 |
[12:01] | I even moved my cheat day in case you wanna split stuff, | 我特意推迟了我的欺骗餐日 以防万一你想 |
[12:03] | share aps, whatever you wanna do. | 平分东西 分享公寓什么的 |
[12:05] | I moved my cheat day, too. | 我也推迟了我的欺骗餐日 |
[12:06] | – So we can eat whatever we want. – Great. | -所以我们想吃什么就吃什么 -真好 |
[12:08] | Hi, what would you like? | 你好 你们想吃什么 |
[12:09] | – Hey, I-I know. – I-I could– | -我知道 -我可以 |
[12:11] | Um… Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:12] | Okay, I’m gonna do the pan roasted turbot with fennel pollen aioli, | 我要配有茴香 花粉 蒜泥蛋黄酱 火腿 红莓豆 |
[12:16] | prosciutto, borlotti beans, parsnips, turnips and carrots. | 欧洲萝卜 大头菜 胡萝卜的烘焙比目鱼 |
[12:19] | – So the turbot. – Yeah. | -也就是比目鱼 -对 |
[12:20] | Uh, I’m gonna do the chicken. | 我要鸡肉 |
[12:21] | – Alright, very good. – Great. | -很好 -好的 |
[12:23] | – Cool. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[12:25] | Well… | 那么 |
[12:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:28] | To new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 |
[12:30] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[12:31] | But also, | 同时 |
[12:33] | to how it is. | 敬现在的 |
[12:36] | Now. | 状况 |
[12:37] | Presently. | 目前的 |
[12:39] | – Yes. – You know? | -是的 -你懂吗 |
[12:40] | – Yeah. – Do you understand? | -嗯 -你明白吗 |
[12:41] | – To the present. To the present. – To right now– yeah. | -敬当下 敬当下 -敬此刻 嗯 |
[12:43] | – Let’s cheers. – Awesome. | -干杯 -太棒了 |
[12:44] | Awesome. | 真棒 |
[12:47] | That’s good– you know what? I’m gonna run to the bathroom. | 不错 我去趟洗手间 |
[12:49] | – I’ll be right back. – Alright, yeah. Make room. | -很快回来 -好的 清空你的胃 |
[12:52] | Hey, do you know where the bathroom is? | 请问洗手间在哪 |
[12:54] | Uh, there’s one right over there | 那边有一个 |
[12:55] | and then there’s one down the stairs. | 楼下还有一个 |
[12:56] | Great, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:58] | Oh, fuck, fuck me. | 卧槽 卧槽 |
[13:01] | So what’s that plant called? That plant. | 那株植物叫什么 那边那个 |
[13:04] | – Sansevieria. – “Senseverion.” | -虎尾兰 -虎尾南 |
[13:06] | – No, no. – I caught you. | -不会吧 -我逮到你了 |
[13:10] | Oh, my sweet girl, you surprised me on my anniversary. | 亲爱的 你来我的周年纪念日给我惊喜 |
[13:15] | Surprise… | 惊喜吧 |
[13:19] | Look who I found tip toeing around trying to surprise us. | 看是谁在鬼鬼祟祟 想给我们惊喜 |
[13:22] | Can you believe this little sneak. | 这个阴险小婊子 |
[13:24] | I’m-I’m sneakin’. | 我鬼鬼祟祟 |
[13:26] | Sit, sit. | 坐下 坐下 |
[13:27] | Ab, have yourself a lei. | 小艾 把花环戴上 |
[13:30] | Bob and I are going to Hawaii. | 我和鲍勃要去夏威夷 |
[13:32] | – Thank you. – I surprised her. | -谢谢 -我给她的惊喜 |
[13:34] | At first, she was mad and then she was glad. | 刚开始她很生气然后又很开心 |
[13:36] | Just because now I need all new sarongs, but, you know what, | 只是因为现在我需要全新的莎笼[围裙] 不过 |
[13:39] | it’s fine, it’s fine. I’m happy to go. | 这没什么 没什么 我很乐意去 |
[13:43] | You pretty little liar. Shania my ass. | 你个小骗子 训练仙妮亚你个头 |
[13:47] | I’m not mad, though, because you surprised my family. | 不过我不生气 因为你给了我家人惊喜 |
[13:50] | I love this. I love this! | 我喜欢 我喜欢 |
[13:53] | Everyone is happy and nothing has changed. | 大家都很开心 什么都没变 |
[13:56] | I am very vulnerable right now, | 我现在很脆弱 |
[13:58] | so I’m gonna need to fill you in later when I’m not around… | 所以等他们走后我再跟你讲 |
[14:01] | – Cannot handle her questions. – Okay. | -受不了她的问题 -好的 |
[14:03] | I guess we’re just gonna have to toast to honesty then, huh? | 看来我们只有敬诚实了 |
[14:06] | Uh, could we get lychee martinis for the whole table. | 能给我们整桌都来荔枝马提尼酒吗 |
[14:08] | Alright, are we ready to order? | 各位准备好点餐了吗 |
[14:10] | – Yeah, Arthur, you go first. – Okay. | -嗯 亚瑟 你先 -好 |
[14:11] | Well, I’m- I’m gonna have the duck. | 我要鸭子 |
[14:14] | With extra breast. | 有大胸脯的 |
[14:15] | Wasn’t that– that was- that was funny. | 很有意思 |
[14:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:19] | I’m gonna have the chicken. | 我要鸡肉 |
[14:21] | Please. I love chicken. | 谢谢 我喜欢鸡肉 |
[14:24] | Uh, I’m gonna have the baked | 我要烤过的 |
[14:26] | – portabella mushroom Wellington, please. – Oh, I like that. | -惠灵顿褐蘑菇 -我喜欢 |
[14:28] | I will have the prawns, but I have to have | 我要对虾 不过一定要 |
[14:32] | the curry sauce on the side. I can’t handle that kinda heat. | 在里面放咖喱酱 我受不了那个热度 |
[14:36] | And… | 你呢 |
[14:37] | Pork chop, babe. | 猪排 亲爱的 |
[14:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:39] | So, Abbi, we have incredible news. | 艾比 我们有重大新闻 |
[14:42] | – Okay. – We got the cemetery plot! | -嗯 -我们买到墓地了 |
[14:45] | We had a bidding war, but it was totally worth it, | 我们出价竞争了好一番 不过绝对值 |
[14:48] | because we’re under this beautiful, beautiful tree. | 因为是在一棵很美很美的树下 |
[14:51] | And, also, most of all, we are nowhere near the Schwartz’s. | 最重要的是 我们离施瓦兹’s的墓地很远 |
[15:01] | Mazel. Tov. | 祝贺 |
[15:04] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[15:07] | I forgot to… I need to pla– | 我忘了 我需要 |
[15:09] | I need to replace my bandage. ’cause it’s fallen. | 我需要更换我的棉条 因为它掉了 |
[15:13] | It’s fallen loose. | 脱落了 |
[15:14] | It’s ba– it’s gonna be bad if I don’t go. | 如果不去换的话会很糟糕的 |
[15:17] | Imma be right back. Go to the bathroom. | 很快就回来 得去洗手间 |
[15:22] | Hi, you have the wrong menu. I’m just gonna take it. | 你拿错菜单了 给我吧 |
[15:29] | This is great– options. You guys are cute. | 选择很不错 你们很可爱 |
[15:33] | – Hey, there you are. – Hi. | -你终于来了 -嗨 |
[15:34] | Was gettin’ worried you fell in. | 还担心你掉进马桶里了 |
[15:36] | I did. It was a big toilet. | 是的 马桶很大 |
[15:37] | – You did? – No, I didn’t fall in. | -真的吗 -没 没掉进去 |
[15:39] | So, two things. | 两件事 |
[15:41] | One, I got you something. | 一 我给你准备了样东西 |
[15:43] | Oh– okay. | 好的 |
[15:47] | – It’s a… – Corsage! Yeah. | -是个 -花束 是的 |
[15:49] | You know how you said you didn’t go to prom? | 你不是说你没参加过毕业舞会吗 |
[15:51] | – Well… It’s kind of a joke, but… – Yeah. | -虽然有点寒酸 但 -嗯 |
[15:53] | It’s also real. | 是真的 |
[15:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:55] | – That is so nice. – Put it on. | -你真好 -戴上吧 |
[15:57] | – Here? – Yeah. | -在这吗 -是啊 |
[15:58] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | See, it’s funny, but it’s also pretty. | 看 很有趣 但也很漂亮 |
[16:04] | You look awesome. | 你美极了 |
[16:05] | The other thing, today I found out | 另外一件事 今天我发现 |
[16:08] | I qualified for “American ninja warrior.” | 我入围了《美国忍者勇士》 |
[16:11] | Shut up! Trey, I fucking love that show. | 不会吧 特雷 我超喜欢那节目 |
[16:14] | – You do? – Yeah, are you kidding? | -真的吗 -是的 开玩笑吗 |
[16:15] | Congrats, this is amazing. | 恭喜你 这太棒了 |
[16:17] | You should come with me. | 你应该和我一起去 |
[16:18] | – No. – Yeah, you could totally stretch me out or something. | -不 -你可以帮我拉伸什么的 |
[16:20] | Uh, yeah, I am the master stretcher. | 对 我可是拉伸教练大师 |
[16:24] | – Come on. – Stretcher. | -快点 -拉伸教练 |
[16:36] | We’ll start with your legs. | 我们从你的腿开始 |
[16:38] | – And then I could stretch the upper body. – Great. | -然后我可以给你的上肢拉伸 -好啊 |
[16:40] | – We can start wherever you want. – Okay. | -你想从哪儿开始都行 -好 |
[16:46] | – Oh, this is so hot. – Yeah. | -这太性感了 -是啊 |
[16:48] | My wife’s totally pumpin’ and dumpin’ like 40 feet away. | 我老婆就在10多米外偷情 |
[16:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:55] | – For real. – Well, yeah. | -你没骗我 -是啊 |
[16:57] | What’d you think? | 你以为呢 |
[16:58] | Are you guys, like, chill, or, like, open relationship? | 你们是关系冷淡还是是开放关系 |
[17:01] | What, are you retarded? | 你智障吗 |
[17:03] | Open relationships are unstable. | 开放关系不牢靠 |
[17:05] | Cheating is victimless. | 而偷情不会让任何人受伤 |
[17:06] | Yeah– this is… This is done. | 那 那算了 |
[17:10] | I don’t even know what I’m doing. | 我都不知道我在干什么 |
[17:12] | And lose the nipple rings. | 把你的乳环摘掉 |
[17:19] | Where were you, miss Ilana? | 你去哪儿了 阿拉娜小姐 |
[17:21] | I was taking a shit if you have to know. | 如果你硬要知道的话 我去大便了 |
[17:24] | – Ilana… – I have something to say. | -阿拉娜 -我有事要说 |
[17:26] | You guys must be a really amazing team if you had two | 你们俩一定是个超棒的组合 你们有 |
[17:31] | perfect children and have stayed together for 35 years. | 两个完美的小孩又在一起了35年 |
[17:35] | Wow. It was quite a shit, huh? | 这大便不同寻常 是吧 |
[17:37] | Ah, fresh lychee’s. Let’s toast. | 新鲜的荔枝酒 来干杯 |
[17:40] | – Oh, gosh. – Where’s Abbi? | -天 -艾比哪去了 |
[17:43] | So, these are my twin sisters. They’re my best friends. | 这些是我的双胞胎姐姐 她们是我最好的朋友 |
[17:46] | – I mean, they got all the brains, honestly. – Mm-hm, lovely. | -她们超级聪明 -可爱 |
[17:48] | It’s just genetics, you know? | 都是基因 你懂的 |
[17:49] | And, uh, they’re teachers right now. | 她们现在是老师 |
[17:50] | They teach middle school. | 在中学教书 |
[17:52] | They pretend to be the same person. | 她们假装是同一人 |
[17:53] | It’s genius. | 特有才 |
[17:56] | Uh– hello. | 喂 |
[17:58] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[18:00] | What do you mean, “Test results”? | 检测结果是什么意思 |
[18:01] | You have them. | 出来了 |
[18:02] | I have to get this– this is important. | 我得接这电话 很重要 |
[18:04] | – I’m so sorry, it’s rude. – Take it, take the call. | -抱歉 这不太有礼貌 -接吧 去接 |
[18:06] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[18:09] | She’s always sick. | 她总是生病 |
[18:13] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[18:16] | Fresh lychee’s, Ab. | 新鲜的荔枝酒 小艾 |
[18:18] | Where’d you get the corsage, Ab? | 你哪儿来的花束 小艾 |
[18:21] | I ran into my florist. | 我碰到我的花商了 |
[18:25] | “My florist,” Excuse me, queen of sheba. | “我的花商” 打断一下 希巴女王 |
[18:28] | Okay, back to business. | 好了 回到正题 |
[18:30] | – Happy anniversary. – Happy anniversary! | -周年快乐 -周年快乐 |
[18:31] | Happy anniversary! You guys are just love! | 周年快乐 你们太有爱了 |
[18:41] | Oh, Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[18:43] | My diaphragm… | 我的子宫帽 |
[18:46] | I left it… | 我把它忘了 |
[18:48] | Cathy comic. | 凯西漫画 |
[18:49] | I left my diaphragm. | 我忘了我的子宫帽 |
[18:51] | – Diaphragm? – Yeah, | -子宫帽 -对 |
[18:52] | I’ve just started using it. | 我刚开始使用 |
[18:54] | And I gotta go ’cause someone’s gonna get it. | 我得走了 不然有人会拿到 |
[19:02] | What kind of florist is this? | 这是什么花商 |
[19:04] | She’s cut off. | 不能给她喝酒了 |
[19:10] | Oh, shit. You okay? | 该死 你还好吗 |
[19:12] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[19:13] | – Okay. – I’m good. | -好吧 -我没事 |
[19:15] | Yeah? Okay. | 是吗 那就好 |
[19:18] | You’re safe. Cheers. | 你安全了 干杯 |
[19:19] | Happy anniversary, right? | 周年快乐 |
[19:21] | I can’t believe you remembered. | 不敢相信你竟然记得 |
[19:24] | Remembered. | 记得什么 |
[19:25] | Four weeks ago was our first kiss. | 四周前是我们第一次接吻 |
[19:28] | I… Obviously remember when we kissed first. | 我 当然记得我们的第一个吻了 |
[19:42] | Yeah. You know, just gonna… | 嗯 我得 |
[19:45] | – Thank you. – Oh, that’s great. | -谢谢 -很好 |
[19:46] | Where’s Abbi? I’m starving. | 艾比呢 我好饿 |
[19:51] | Trey. | 特雷 |
[19:53] | I’m getting emotional right now. | 我有点激动 |
[19:56] | And I don’t want you to see me like this. | 我不想你看到我这样 |
[19:57] | – Hey, it’s okay. – No, I don’t want you to see me like this. | -没事的 -不 我不想你看到我这个样子 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:01] | I’m gonna go to the coat room or something. | 我去下衣帽间什么的 |
[20:03] | – Okay. – I’m not feeling– | -好 -我感觉不太 |
[20:04] | We need to think about us. | 我们需要考虑我们 |
[20:06] | – Wow. Okay. – I’m gonna be right back. | -好啊 -我马上回来 |
[20:07] | Alright, hey, take as long as you need. | 行 你慢慢来 |
[20:09] | – Okay, I will– I’m gonna. – Okay. | -好 我会的 我 -好的 |
[20:18] | Oh, here she is. | 来了 |
[20:20] | Sorry, there was a long line at the shit factory. | 不好意思 太多人排队拉屎了 |
[20:23] | Oh, Abbi. | 艾比 |
[20:26] | – Okay. – Eat, Abbi. | -好的 -吃吧 艾比 |
[20:30] | Well, um, with this rare moment of silence, um, | 难得安静下来 |
[20:33] | there is something I’d like to share. | 我有事想跟大家说 |
[20:36] | I… | 我 |
[20:39] | Mom? | 妈 |
[20:41] | – Mom, are you okay? – Mom, are you okay? | -妈 你没事吧 -妈 你没事吧 |
[20:42] | – Mom, are you okay? – Honey… | -妈 你没事吧 -亲爱的 |
[20:43] | – Mom! – She’s choking! | -妈 -她窒息了 |
[20:44] | She’s choking– help. | 她窒息了 求救 |
[20:45] | She’s choking. She’s choking, help! | 她窒息了 她窒息了 求救 |
[20:47] | Help, somebody, please help. | 来人啊 救命 |
[20:49] | – Trey, Trey, help! – Please, somebody. | -特雷 特雷 来帮忙 -来人啊 |
[20:51] | – Trey. – Coming! | -特雷 -来了 |
[20:52] | – Please, somebody. -Somebody help! | -来人啊 -来人啊 |
[20:53] | – Somebody! – Does anybody know CPR? | -来人 -有人会心肺复苏术吗 |
[20:58] | Oh my God, are you okay? | 天啊 你还好吗 |
[21:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:04] | Here we go! Work with me. | 开始了 配合我 |
[21:10] | – Oh, my God. – Jesus. | -我的天 -上帝啊 |
[21:11] | Are you okay, honey? | 你没事吧 亲爱的 |
[21:13] | – Can you breathe? – Are you okay? | -能呼吸吗 -你没事吧 |
[21:15] | Oh, God damn lychee. | 该死的荔枝 |
[21:17] | Oh, Jesus, that was fucking scary. | 上帝啊 刚才吓死人了 |
[21:20] | – Sit down. – You okay? | -坐下 -你还好吗 |
[21:21] | – Yeah. – Take it easy. | -嗯 -慢慢来 |
[21:22] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢你 -不客气 |
[21:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:26] | – Trey? – Who the fuck is Trey? | -特雷 -谁是特雷 |
[21:28] | Kirk Steele. | 科克·斯蒂尔 |
[21:30] | Abbi, how did you know Trey was here? | 艾比 你怎么知道特雷在这 |
[21:35] | We’re on a date. | 我们在约会 |
[21:37] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[21:38] | – This is not… – Oh my God. | -这不是 -天啊 |
[21:41] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[21:43] | The condom in your room? | 你房间里的套子 |
[21:45] | The whole time? | 这整段时间 |
[21:46] | The whole time? | 这整段时间 |
[21:48] | The whole time! | 这整段时间 |
[21:50] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[21:52] | I have to leave now. I have to go. | 我得马上离开 我得走了 |
[21:56] | Ilana, wait. | 阿拉娜 等等 |
[21:58] | Okay, show’s over. | 好了 表演结束 |
[22:01] | Uh, guys, I have some big news to share. | 各位 我有重大新闻要说 |
[22:03] | – What? – Um, I got a promotion and I’m moving to London. | -什么 -我升职了 我要到伦敦去工作 |
[22:07] | No you’re not. Sit down and eat your dinner. | 去你个头 给我坐下吃晚餐 |
[22:09] | Yes. | 遵命 |
[22:12] | Madonna, Rihanna, Ilana. | 麦当娜 蕾哈娜 阿拉娜 |
[22:14] | Madonna, Rihanna, Ilana. | 麦当娜 蕾哈娜 阿拉娜 |
[22:16] | – Hey. – Ilana, I am so sorry. | -嘿 -阿拉娜 我错了 |
[22:18] | Dude, I should have told you about Trey. | 我该和你说特雷的事的 |
[22:20] | I don’t know, I was like– I was embarrassed and… | 不知道 我觉得有点丢人 |
[22:23] | Dude he does not mean anything to me. | 他对我什么都不是 |
[22:25] | He is a guilty pleasure. He’s like a joke. | 他只是罪恶的快感 像个笑话而已 |
[22:30] | Trey, no, no, wait– wait. | 特雷 不 不 等等 等等 |
[22:31] | I’m not a joke, Abbi. | 我不是个笑话 艾比 |
[22:34] | I thought we were having fun and– | 我以为我们相处得很愉快 |
[22:35] | We were– I was having a really good time. | 是的 我玩得很开心 |
[22:37] | This really sucks, you know. | 这真的很让人难受 你知道吗 |
[22:40] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[22:42] | Wait, hold on. | 等等 别走 |
[22:43] | Trey, I did not mean like joke, like, like that. | 特雷 我没有说你是笑话的意思 |
[22:48] | Ilana, I’m so sorry. | 阿拉娜 对不起 |
[22:49] | I will never keep a secret from you again. | 我再也不对你隐瞒秘密了 |
[22:52] | I promise. You’re my best friend. | 我保证 你是我最好的朋友 |
[22:54] | – I-I-I– it was just coincidence. – I know, I know. | -我 我 那只是巧合 -我知道 我知道 |
[22:56] | – It’s not even that. – I was gonna tell you, | -根本不是因为那个 -我本来要跟你说的 |
[22:57] | – I swear. – It’s not even that. | -我发誓 -根本不是因为那个 |
[22:58] | That’s not even it even though it was really… | 根本不是因为那个 虽然那很 |
[23:01] | Jarring and… | 不和谐 |
[23:03] | And I, like, didn’t know what was going on | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[23:04] | and he’s so sweet, you know. And… | 他人那么好 你知道 |
[23:06] | like, tight body and I’m gonna want | 紧致的身材 等我平静下来后 |
[23:09] | full dick deets when I’m done feeling, but, um… | 我要你给我讲他的鸡鸡 不过 |
[23:14] | Lincoln broke up with me. | 林肯和我分手了 |
[23:17] | Whatever that means, you know? | 鬼知道那意味着什么 |
[23:19] | My God, I’m so sorry. I am so sorry. | 天啊 我很遗憾 |
[23:23] | – He met some beautiful queen… – A real queen? | -他认识了一个美丽的女王 -真正的女王吗 |
[23:26] | No, a queen like, like us. | 不 像我们一样的女王 |
[23:28] | You know, he wants to be monogamous with her and he should. | 他想和她一夫一妻 这是应该的 |
[23:31] | He deserves whatever he wants. | 他想要什么都值得 |
[23:34] | And he doesn’t even want to be friends. | 他都不想和我做朋友 |
[23:37] | You know, he never really did. | 他从来没有想过 |
[23:39] | I just never heard it. | 我只是之前都没听说 |
[23:42] | Okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 好吧 会好起来的 |
[23:47] | Ok, now it’s the time you tell me dick deets. | 好了 现在你该跟我讲他的鸡鸡了 |
[23:52] | He’s not responding to my texts. | 他不回我的短信 |
[23:54] | I guess I’m just gonna have to apologize at work. | 看来只有在上班时给他道歉了 |
[23:56] | Okay, what else have I been keeping a secret? | 还有什么我没跟你说的 |
[23:59] | I think that I was starting to kinda like Trey. | 我想我有点喜欢上了特雷 |
[24:03] | Like… Like-like? | 像喜欢一个人的那种喜欢吗 |
[24:05] | Like, like-like. | 是的 |
[24:09] | That fucking sucks. | 惨了 |
[24:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:13] | Um, I’m really attracted to | 我很喜欢 |
[24:16] | pre-Weight Watchers Jennifer Hudson. | 吃减肥药前的珍妮弗·哈德逊 |
[24:18] | I once keyed this guy’s car, | 有次我用钥匙在一个男人的车上刻痕 |
[24:21] | – because he called me a dirty jew. – I hate that. | -因为他说我是个肮脏的犹太人 -真讨厌 |
[24:23] | So, I keyed a big star of David | 所以我在他驾驶位这边的门上 |
[24:26] | right onto his driver-side door. | 用钥匙刻了一个大大的六芒星 |
[24:29] | I got super blazed before babysitting Oliver… | 在照顾奥利弗之前我嗑高了 |
[24:33] | And… | 然后 |
[24:35] | I took off my bra ’cause I was, like, feeling loose and, like, | 我把胸罩取了 因为我感觉很放纵 |
[24:38] | oppressed and wanted to, like, chill and I left my bra in his room. | 压迫 我想放松下 我把胸罩留在了他的房间里 |
[24:45] | That was probably a whole thing that you never | 那可能是你再也没想起的 |
[24:47] | found out about again, because you couldn’t admit it. | 一件事 因为你不能承认 |
[24:50] | – You can’t admit… – No, and then, like… | -你不能承认 -不 然后 |
[24:52] | – Like, who knows? – Right, it wasn’t sexual. | -谁知道呢 -是啊 跟性又无关 |
[24:55] | – But I’m just like… – Yeah, but, no offense– no offense… | -但我 -无意冒犯 无意冒犯 |
[24:57] | That’s a bra. | 那是个胸罩 |
[24:59] | – That’s a bra. – That’s a bra. | -那是个胸罩 -那是个胸罩 |