时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So Jaime’s visiting his daddy this weekend. | 海眉这周末要去看他爸 |
[00:04] | In Guatemala? | 去危地马拉吗 |
[00:05] | Not his bio father, his daddi with an “I”. | 不是他的生物学父亲 是他的”干爹” |
[00:07] | Oh, cool. | 好吧 |
[00:08] | Which means, I have the place to myself. | 也就是说家里只有我一人 |
[00:11] | Ilana, I’m not doing another séance. | 阿拉娜 我不想再来一次降神会了 |
[00:12] | It’s like, weird and kinda Christian. | 既古怪又有点基督教的感觉 |
[00:14] | No, I’m gonna sublet my apartment on BnBNYC, | 不是 我打算把我的公寓放到纽约民宿上 |
[00:17] | so I can make some money ’cause I don’t have a jerb right now. | 赚点外快 毕竟我现在没有工作儿 |
[00:20] | Is it cool if I crash with you? | 我能到你家过夜吗 |
[00:23] | Yeah, it’s fine. Plus, Bevers is in Atlantic City. | 没问题 贝弗斯在大西洋城 |
[00:25] | – Where’s Melody? – Oh, my God! | -梅乐迪呢 -天啊 |
[00:27] | I forgot that Melody was my actual roommate. | 我忘了梅乐迪才是我的室友 |
[00:31] | What the fuck is wrong with me? | 我他妈这是怎么了 |
[00:34] | You could probably make more money than me. | 你也许可以赚得比我还多 |
[00:36] | What if we both list our apartments? | 要是我们把我们的公寓都放到网上呢 |
[00:38] | If you get a renter, you stay with me. | 如果你有租客 你就到我这住 |
[00:40] | If I get a renter, I stay with you. | 如果我有租客 我就到你那住 |
[00:41] | Either way, we both split the profits, Thelma and Louise style. | 无论如何 我们分摊收入 像《末路狂花》一样 |
[00:45] | Yes, dude, I really could use the extra cash right now. | 好的 我现在正需要钱 |
[00:48] | I need to re-sole my loafers. | 我得给我的乐福鞋换鞋底 |
[00:50] | Ooh, cute. | 可爱 |
[00:51] | I have a cavus foot. | 我有弓形足 |
[00:53] | – High arches. – I know. | -高足弓 -我知道 |
[00:54] | – Ballerinas have it. – Ballerinas have it. | -芭蕾舞演员也有 -芭蕾舞演员也有 |
[00:55] | All right, I’m in. | 那好 算上我 |
[00:57] | Kyeah! | 棒 |
[00:57] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[01:00] | I’m still in. | 还是算上我 |
[01:09] | Here’s what I’m saying. | 我打算这样写 |
[01:09] | “Queen artisan’s nook in tolerable Gowanus. | 位于格瓦纳斯的工匠角落 |
[01:13] | “Cockroach-free, except for in the bathroom and the kitchen,” | 厨房和厕所之外无蟑螂 |
[01:16] | in smaller font. | 用更小的字体 |
[01:18] | “Shabby chic meets Brooklyn funk.” | 别样破旧风碰上布鲁克林刺鼻气味 |
[01:20] | Um, I have to say that ’cause of the smell. | 我必须说这个因为那味道 |
[01:23] | Here’s mine. | 这是我的 |
[01:24] | “Treat yourself to a night in picturesque Astoria. | 在如画的阿斯托里亚度过一晚 |
[01:27] | “Stop by the beer garden, or stay in and enjoy tasteful interiors | 拜访啤酒公园或者宅在屋里欣赏雅致的内景 |
[01:30] | and a stunning view of a white… castle.” | 和无与伦比的白色城堡[汉堡店] |
[01:34] | I’m gonna post this for $700 a night. | 我准备定价700一晚 |
[01:36] | Dude, that is almost a month’s rent. | 姐们儿 那几乎是一个月的房租了 |
[01:37] | No one’s gonna do that. | 没人会来的 |
[01:38] | It’s New York, babe. | 这是纽约 亲爱的 |
[01:40] | Get used to it, babe. | 习惯吧 亲爱的 |
[01:41] | Hashtag, tenement life! | #包租婆生活 |
[01:43] | Okay, $700. | 好吧 那就700 |
[01:45] | But I doubt that anyone will… | 不过我不觉得会有人 |
[01:49] | Oh, my gosh, what is happening right now? | 天啊 什么情况 |
[01:51] | Oh, my lady God, thank you. | 女神 谢谢你 |
[01:54] | I am getting so many requests. | 我收到了好多请求 |
[01:56] | Me too, dude, this is crazy. | 我也是 姐们儿 这太疯狂了 |
[01:58] | I say we both do it. We’ll make bank! | 要不我们都租出去吧 可以大赚一笔 |
[02:00] | Okay, but where would we stay? | 行 但我们要睡哪儿啊 |
[02:02] | What if we stay on my roof? | 我家屋顶怎么样 |
[02:03] | Oh, my gosh. | 天 |
[02:05] | I love camping. | 我喜欢野营 |
[02:07] | Oh, of course you love camping, | 你当然喜欢野营了 |
[02:09] | ’cause you probably | 因为你多半 |
[02:10] | went camping with your father down the Main Line River | 和你爸在主线河野营过 |
[02:13] | and roasted crackers over a fire you built. | 在你搭的火堆上烤饼干 |
[02:16] | No, I camped at, like, Bonnaroo and Phish festivals. | 没 我只在波纳罗和Phish音乐节野营过 |
[02:19] | Oh, can I bum some gas money, man? | 我能要点油钱吗 哥们儿 |
[02:21] | I’m just getting right up at hacky sack, man, | 我大麻抽得很爽 哥们儿 |
[02:24] | I’m good, man. | 我很好 哥们儿 |
[02:25] | Jeepers creepers, man. | 天啊 哥们儿 |
[02:27] | I need that gas money, m… | 我需要油钱 哥 |
[02:37] | So the WiFi network is free, it’s Halal House, | 无线网免费 这是清真房 |
[02:39] | and the password is “PitaGuest,” One word. | 密码是PitaGuest 一个词 |
[02:42] | But the signal is barely there, | 不过信号很弱 |
[02:44] | so you gotta get right up on the window, um, to get it. | 你得到窗户上才能搜到 |
[02:49] | And as my ad stated, this rental is all-inclusive, | 正如我广告所说 租金包含了一切 |
[02:52] | so please enjoy some dank ganj. | 所以请享用潮湿的大麻 |
[02:54] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[02:57] | Mmm… Colorado. | 科罗拉多 |
[03:01] | I really hope you enjoy. | 真心希望你们能喜欢 |
[03:06] | I’m really sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:10] | This is the bedroom. | 这是卧室 |
[03:12] | You probably would call it a boudoir. | 你们可能称之为卧室配间 |
[03:15] | Trés sympa, trés trs trés chouette. | 很喜欢 非常舒适 |
[03:21] | This is a map I drew of Astoria, the ‘hood. | 这是我画的阿斯托里亚地图 暴力街区 |
[03:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:26] | The knife and fork mean it’s an affordable restaurant, | 刀叉指不太昂贵的餐厅 |
[03:28] | and this is a machete. | 这是大砍刀 |
[03:30] | This is where someone machete’d another person in half, | 这里有人用大砍刀将人砍成两半 |
[03:33] | so I would just avoid that spot. | 所以我建议你不要去那边 |
[03:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:37] | Oh, okay, so this is a disposable camera. | 这是一次性相机 |
[03:40] | I took half the photos already | 我已经拍了一半的照片了 |
[03:42] | and I was thinking maybe you could take the other half, | 我想也许你可以拍完剩下的 |
[03:45] | and then I would get them developed and then, I could send them to you. | 然后我拿去冲洗再寄给你 |
[03:47] | I love this. | 我喜欢这个 |
[03:48] | I see you are, um… | 我看你 |
[03:50] | you are romantique, like me. | 你浪漫如我 |
[03:52] | I am really… I totally am. | 是的 我很浪漫 |
[03:53] | Perhaps you will come in Paris one day and we’ll do it both ways. | 也许某天你会来巴黎 我们可以换着来 |
[03:57] | I love both ways. | 我喜欢换着来 |
[03:58] | Like, any way, I would do it, | 随便什么方式我都喜欢 |
[04:01] | whatever way. | 任何方式 |
[04:03] | I mean, with the camera. With the camera. | 我是说相机 相机 |
[04:05] | A thing that I established. | 我建立起来的一样东西 |
[04:06] | It could be the beginning of a special relationship. | 可能是一段特殊关系的开始 |
[04:08] | Oh, totally. | 是的 |
[04:10] | Ah. Yeah. Attends. | 嗯 等等 |
[04:11] | Attends, ne bouge pas. | 等等 别动 |
[04:16] | Oh, voila. | 看 |
[04:18] | How you say? | 这个要怎么说 |
[04:20] | Do you say “Leent”? | 你们是不是叫做Leent |
[04:22] | Leent Leent? | |
[04:23] | It’s… Um, it’s “Lint.” | 这叫做 这叫做线头 |
[04:34] | It’s like we’re really camping. | 感觉我们真的在野营 |
[04:35] | Even the wind feels real, right? | 就连风都感觉是真的 对吗 |
[04:38] | The wind’s real. | 风当然是真的 |
[04:39] | It just feels like we’re not in “The shitty.” | 感觉我们不像在”烂逼” |
[04:41] | If we could see the stars, this would be so… | 如果我们能看到星星 那就太 |
[04:50] | romantic. | 浪漫了 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:54] | I used to love sleepovers when I was a kid. | 小时候我很喜欢去别人家过夜 |
[04:56] | The first time I ever saw any sex stuff | 我第一次目睹性相关的东西 |
[04:57] | was at my friend Amina Eltreebee’s birthday party. | 就是在我朋友阿米娜·艾尔特里比的生日派对上 |
[05:00] | Did she… do it right in front of you? | 她在 你面前做了吗 |
[05:02] | No. | 没 |
[05:03] | We watched “Fear.” | 我们看了《致命的危机》 |
[05:04] | Mark Wahlberg, | 马克·沃尔伯格和 |
[05:06] | Reese Witherspoon on a roller coaster, he’s like… | 瑞茜·威瑟斯彭在过山车上 他 |
[05:08] | – He’s fingering her. – What? | -他给她指交 -什么 |
[05:10] | He’s fingering her. | 他给她指交 |
[05:11] | Fingering. | 指交 |
[05:12] | And then we all thought we had to pee, | 然后我们都觉得想尿 |
[05:14] | but I think everyone was just really horny. | 但我觉得是大家都超级性奋 |
[05:17] | I guess I… | 我想我 |
[05:18] | – Still confuse that now? – Yeah! | -还很困惑吗 -是的 |
[05:21] | I was sleeping over at Gina Pizzollini’s house. | 我当时睡在吉娜·皮佐里尼家 |
[05:23] | Right. | 嗯 |
[05:24] | Wake up in the middle of the night, | 半夜醒来 |
[05:25] | her stepdad is watching us sleep in his undies. | 她继父穿着内裤边看我们睡觉 |
[05:29] | – Stop it. – Eating lasagna. | -不会吧 -边吃意式千层面 |
[05:31] | I just pretended to be asleep until he was finished. | 我假装睡着直到他完事 |
[05:34] | It was so violating. | 很有侵犯性 |
[05:35] | What do you mean, “Until he was finished”? | “他完事了”什么意思 |
[05:37] | Oh, finished the lasagna. But still, it was creepy, you know? | 吃完千层面 不过还是很毛骨悚然 |
[05:40] | The suburbs, there’s like | 在郊区 “美国丽人”式的 |
[05:41] | some “American Beauty” shit going on every corner. | 事情随处可见 |
[05:47] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:48] | – Oh, my God. – Holy shit! | -天啊 -我擦 |
[05:49] | Hold down the base! | 压住底部 |
[05:59] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[06:01] | Oh… shit. | 操 |
[06:11] | Dude, that guy on the gurney is shaking. | 姐们儿 那个在轮床上的男的在抖动 |
[06:13] | On the flipside, he’s… | 往好处想 他 |
[06:15] | He’s on a gurney. | 他在轮床上 |
[06:16] | He’s not in a body bag. | 而不是在裹尸袋里 |
[06:17] | That’s so true. | 有道理 |
[06:19] | Okay. | 这样 |
[06:19] | Let’s call Lincoln, we’ll crash at his place. | 我们联系林肯 去他家过夜 |
[06:22] | Hey, Ilana, everything okay? | 嘿 阿拉娜 一切都好吗 |
[06:24] | Yeah, Abbi and I have to crash with you tonight, though. | 嗯 不过今晚我和艾比得来你家过夜 |
[06:26] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[06:28] | I have someone over. | 有客人 |
[06:29] | A… | 一个 |
[06:31] | A girl. | 一个女生 |
[06:32] | In that case, I should definitely come over | 这样的话 那我更要来了 |
[06:34] | ’cause I am a greasy third wheel. | 因为我是个饥渴的电灯泡 |
[06:36] | Pop a finger in there. | 插根手指进去 |
[06:38] | I’m sorry, Ilana. | 抱歉 阿拉娜 |
[06:39] | No, don’t… Don’t be sorry. | 别 别感到抱歉 |
[06:41] | This is healthy. | 这很健康 |
[06:42] | All right. I gotta go. | 行 我得挂了 |
[06:43] | Later. | 拜 |
[06:45] | I’ll be right out. | 马上出来 |
[06:46] | From slowly peeing. | 尿得很慢 |
[06:49] | Definitely not pooping. | 绝没有在大便 |
[06:53] | Eliot is in Jersey, | 艾略特在泽西城 |
[06:55] | ’cause Attica’s actually got a huge Purina audition. | 因为安迪卡要去普瑞纳参加一个很重要的试镜 |
[06:55] | 主要从事宠物护理和宠物营养的科学 以极大的热情致力于改善宠物的生活品质 | |
[06:58] | Um, who else? | 还有谁 |
[06:59] | We need more friends, obviously. | 显然 我们需要更多朋友 |
[07:03] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不需要 |
[07:04] | We don’t? | 不需要 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 不 |
[07:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:08] | Turn on the old noggin. | 开动头脑 |
[07:10] | – Come on, give me something good, girl. – Here we go! | -拜托 给我说点有用的 -开始 |
[07:13] | Here we go, think, think, think, think, think, think, think… | 开始 想 想 想 想 想 |
[07:18] | Our guests are staying until 11:00 AM tomorrow. | 我们的租客只会待到明天上午11点 |
[07:21] | All we have to do is stay out until 11:00! | 所以我们只用在外面待到11点就行 |
[07:25] | Okay, yes, | 是啊 |
[07:26] | – we live in the city that never sleeps. – Yes. Exactly. | -我们住在一个不夜城 -没错 |
[07:28] | What if we go to that bar where we got mono? | 我们去那个让我们染上接吻病的酒吧吧 |
[07:29] | I love that place! | 我喜欢那里 |
[07:31] | Watch the sunrise and get a romantic breakfast at the diner. | 看日出 在餐馆享用浪漫早餐 |
[07:34] | Not the bad diner, though. | 不要去破餐馆 |
[07:35] | Hate the bad diner. | 讨厌破餐馆 |
[07:36] | It is close to everything, though. Should we just go to that one? | 那里离所有地方都近 我们要不就去那吧 |
[07:40] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -嗯 -好 |
[07:47] | ♪ I’m nuts for nuts! ♪ | ♪我为坚果狂♪ |
[07:50] | These taste pretty good, but they smell amazing. | 这些很好吃 不过闻着更香 |
[07:53] | Like, I would wear it as a scent. | 我愿意用来当香水 |
[07:57] | Dude, my hot French subletter is texting me asking my birthday. | 姐们儿 我的性感法国租客发短信问我生日 |
[08:00] | Maybe he wants to send me flowers, or, like, | 可能他想送我花 或者 |
[08:01] | find out my zodiac sign to see if we’re compatible. | 知道我的星座 看我们是否合拍 |
[08:04] | Euros are so into numerology. | 欧洲人好喜欢数字命理学 |
[08:06] | Madonna got really into it when she moved to London. | 麦当娜搬去伦敦后也沉迷于其中 |
[08:09] | Christina! | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[08:09] | Yes, you picked up! | 你终于接电话了 |
[08:11] | Uh, yeah, it’s at the 40/40 Club, all right? | 是的 就在40/40俱乐部 |
[08:14] | Yeah, go up to the bouncer, | 去找看门保镖 |
[08:15] | say you’re there for the Hernandez party, okay? | 说你是去参加埃尔南德斯的派对 懂吗 |
[08:17] | Free bottles. | 酒水免费 |
[08:19] | Hernandez! | 埃尔南德斯 |
[08:20] | I’m gonna get you back, girl! | 我会赢回你的 美女 |
[08:23] | Opportunity, batch! | 好机会 婊子 |
[08:25] | Free bottles? | 酒水免费 |
[08:26] | We gotta take advantage of this. | 我们一定要好好利用这信息 |
[08:27] | Let’s do it. | 那就行动吧 |
[08:28] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[08:33] | Get lost. | 滚吧 |
[08:38] | Good evening, good sir. | 晚上好 先生 |
[08:39] | We are with the Hernandez party. | 我们是来参加埃尔南德斯派对的 |
[09:25] | God, we are making money while we’re clubbing. | 天 我们玩夜店的同时还能赚钱 |
[09:31] | What is happening? | 什么情况 |
[09:32] | Dude, I think they know we’re crashing. | 姐们儿 我觉得她们知道我们是擅自闯入的了 |
[09:34] | Watch this. | 看我的 |
[09:36] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[09:40] | Do you know them? | 你认识她们吗 |
[09:41] | No. | 不 |
[09:42] | But in da klerb, we all fam. | 不过在亚店里 我们都是一嘎人 |
[09:44] | – What? – In da klerb. | -什么 -在亚店里 |
[09:46] | We all fam. | 我们都是一嘎人 |
[09:48] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[09:49] | In the club, we are all family. | 在夜店里 我们都是一家人 |
[09:51] | Are you racist? | 你是种族歧视者吗 |
[09:52] | N-no. | 不是 |
[09:54] | It’s 2016. | 现在是2016年 |
[09:55] | What? I didn’t… I didn’t say anything. | 什么 我什么都没说 |
[09:57] | Let’s just try to have fun. | 尽情玩乐就行 |
[09:58] | Oh, my God, what’s wrong with you? | 天啊 你哪根筋不对劲 |
[10:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:13] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:14] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:15] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[10:16] | I gotta go pee. | 我得去尿尿 |
[10:17] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[10:18] | Such a dom. | 好一个主人 |
[10:23] | Ooh! Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[10:30] | Mami Lani wanna climb da beanstalk. | Mami Lani想上这个巨人 |
[10:36] | Ab, look… My security. | 小艾 看 我的保镖 |
[10:41] | Jesus, Ilana. | 天啊 阿拉娜 |
[10:42] | – Gingers have souls! – No, I know they do, dude. | -红毛也有灵魂的 -我知道 姐们儿 |
[10:45] | That is Blake Griffin! | 那是布雷克·格里芬 |
[10:48] | He plays for the N… B… | 他效力于N B |
[10:51] | – A! – A? Oh, my God, no way! | -A -A 天啊 不可能 |
[10:54] | We just met and really hit it off, he’s so sweet. | 我们刚认识 很来电 他人超好 |
[10:56] | – Oh, my God. – And he smells so good. | -天啊 -他闻着好香 |
[10:58] | I bet he does. | 那是肯定的 |
[10:58] | I bet he’d be a stamp in my sexual passport, | 他会在我的性爱护照上留下一个印章 |
[11:00] | ’cause you know, I’ve never been with | 你知道 我从没和一个 |
[11:01] | – someone over 6’5″. – Someone over 6’5″, | -身高超过196的做过 -身高超过196 |
[11:02] | – I know! – Exactly. | -我知道 -没错 |
[11:04] | Oh. This is huge. | 这太重要了 |
[11:06] | You know, listen, I’m not gonna leave you here. | 听着 我不会留下你不管 |
[11:10] | What if I make this a threesome? | 也许可以3P |
[11:11] | I mean… One second. | 这个嘛 等下 |
[11:13] | You know, I really pictured it just us first, experimenting, | 我真的有幻想过我俩尝试那个 |
[11:16] | but to have a dick around, I’m down. | 不过再加上个屌 我绝对愿意 |
[11:18] | I don’t think it takes away anything from our friendship. | 我觉得这不会影响我们的友情 |
[11:20] | I’ve just been texting with my subletter, it’s not a big deal. | 我一直在跟我的租客短信交流 没什么 |
[11:22] | Hold up. | 暂停 |
[11:23] | You have a hot piece already in your apartment | 已经有一个喜欢你的性感男人 |
[11:26] | who’s obviously obsessed with you? | 在你的公寓里了 |
[11:28] | We have been texting, like, texts that could be sexts. | 我们在短信交流 具有性暗示的短信 |
[11:31] | Also, he touched my nipple. | 还有 他摸了我的乳头 |
[11:33] | You should go home and satisfy your bon appétit! | 你该回家满足你的鲜肉 |
[11:36] | You know what? I am gonna go, | 知道吗 我真的要回家 |
[11:37] | ’cause I haven’t had sex in a while, | 因为我已经有段时间没做爱了 |
[11:38] | and also, this place is, like… | 而且这里 |
[11:40] | Really making me horny. | 让我特别性奋 |
[11:41] | – This plan rules. – Love you, bitch. | -这计划太赞了 -爱你 婊子 |
[11:42] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[11:43] | Ilana, also, don’t forget to stretch! | 阿拉娜 别忘了做拉伸 |
[11:45] | You got it. | 不会的 |
[11:59] | Yeah, that smells good. | 好好闻 |
[12:03] | Henri? | 亨利 |
[12:13] | Henri? | 亨利 |
[12:14] | Henri, I think we got r… | 亨利 我想我们被 |
[12:19] | Henri. | 亨利 |
[12:21] | And then I told him my birthday. | 然后我告诉了他我的生日 |
[12:23] | And that’s the combination. | 生日就是密码 |
[12:26] | That was dumb. | 真够蠢的 |
[12:27] | Don’t blame yourself, okay? | 别自责 好吗 |
[12:28] | ‘Cause boys are the worst. | 男生都不是好东西 |
[12:31] | Metro Units, 34th and Steinway. | 城市小组 第三十四大道和斯坦威交汇处 |
[12:34] | Unidentified black male | 不明身份的黑人男子 |
[12:35] | pretending to read book on park bench, probably armed. | 假装在公园长凳上看书 可能携带武器 |
[12:38] | Let’s roll! | 我们走 |
[12:41] | Bye? | 再见 |
[12:53] | You know, like, as an athlete, | 你知道 作为一个运动员 |
[12:56] | I just think it’s really important to do, like, | 我觉得在做任何活动前 |
[12:58] | some dynamic stretching before any kind of physical activity. | 都要做一些动态拉伸 这很重要 |
[13:02] | What if we dynamically… um… | 要是我们动态地 |
[13:05] | take our clothes off? | 脱掉我们的衣服 |
[13:06] | – Yes, I’m down. – Awesome. | -赞同 -很好 |
[13:07] | – I’m so down. – Okay, go. | -双手赞同 -开脱吧 |
[13:21] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[13:23] | That is unreal. | 难以置信 |
[13:25] | You are joking. | 这不是真的吧 |
[13:26] | Is… something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[13:27] | Oh, my God, no! The opposite of it. | 天 没有 正好相反 |
[13:30] | It’s so much. So much good. | 太 太棒了 |
[13:32] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[13:35] | But it’s not gonna, um, work? | 但我们没法做 |
[13:38] | I won’t be able to… receive you. | 我承受不了你 |
[13:43] | But what if we get… creative? | 不过要是我们来点创意 |
[13:46] | Like, what do you have in mind? | 你想到了什么吗 |
[13:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:49] | But we are gonna find out. | 但我们会想出来的 |
[13:53] | Robbed? | 被盗了 |
[13:54] | Oh, I’m glad I locked my room. | 真高兴我锁了我的房间 |
[13:56] | Bevers, I was hoping that you could come back tonight | 贝弗斯 我希望你今晚能回来 |
[13:58] | just because this BnB NYC guy has my key | 因为我的钥匙在那个纽约民宿男手上 |
[14:01] | and I just feel like, um, | 我感觉 |
[14:03] | a little uncomfortable staying here by myself. | 自己一个人在这很不自在 |
[14:06] | Sorry, Ab, | 抱歉 小艾 |
[14:07] | the next bus out of Atlantic City isn’t ’til morning. | 下班出大西洋城的巴士要等明早了 |
[14:09] | I could FaceTime with you and watch you sleep if that’ll help. | 我可以和你FaceTime看你睡觉 如果这能有帮助的话 |
[14:12] | All right, bye. | 好吧 再见 |
[14:15] | What… | 我 |
[14:17] | What are we doing? | 我们在搞什么 |
[14:18] | What’s this relationship? | 这是什么样的关系 |
[14:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:29] | Yeah, yeah… | 爽 爽 |
[14:45] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[14:46] | It’s okay, it’s okay, shh, shh, shh… | 没事的 没事的 嘘 嘘 |
[14:54] | Oh, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:59] | – I’m so close! – Me too! | -我要射了 -我也是 |
[15:08] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[15:08] | Stay right there. | 别动 |
[15:16] | Clear! | 安全 |
[15:22] | Clear! | 安全 |
[15:24] | Clear. | 安全 |
[15:28] | Clear! | 安全 |
[15:29] | Seriously, you’re all clear. | 真的 你现在安全了 |
[15:30] | Thanks, Trey. | 谢了 特雷 |
[15:31] | No problem. I’ve always wanted to do that. You know, “Clear”? | 不客气 我一直想做这个 你知道的 喊”安全” |
[15:34] | Right. | 对 |
[15:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 我还好 |
[15:37] | I’m so sorry I called you so late. | 很抱歉这么晚还打你电话 |
[15:39] | No, I’m so glad you called. | 没 我很高兴你打了 |
[15:40] | I wouldn’t want you here by yourself. | 我不想你独自一人 |
[15:42] | Cool, thank you. I feel much better that you’re here now. | 谢谢 你来了我感觉好多了 |
[15:45] | I’m so glad, you know? | 我很高兴 |
[15:46] | No, I’m just, like… | 不 我只是 |
[15:48] | You don’t give your key to a stranger | 你不能因为他很帅 |
[15:50] | just ’cause he’s really cute, you know? | 就把钥匙给陌生人 |
[15:52] | That’s a dumb idea. | 那太傻了 |
[15:53] | – Hey, hey, hey, hey. It’s cool. – I don’t know what to do. | -嘿 嘿 没事的 -我不知道该怎么办 |
[15:55] | It’s cool, it’s cool. | 没事的 没事的 |
[15:56] | You know what I do when I’m feeling down? | 知道我不开心时会做什么吗 |
[15:58] | I pop in a kick-ass DVD, okay? | 我会看一部很棒的电影 |
[16:00] | So, we got… | 这有 |
[16:04] | “Hangover III,” Honestly, the best one. | 《宿醉3》 讲真 最好看的一部 |
[16:07] | “Babe.” | 《宝贝小猪罗》 |
[16:08] | Oscar nom. | 奥斯卡提名电影 |
[16:11] | And my personal favorite, “Ratatouille.” | 我个人最爱 《美食总动员》 |
[16:13] | Oh, that’d be cool, but, like, he took my TV and my DVD player. | 是不错 不过他把我的电视和DVD机都拿走了 |
[16:17] | I anticipated that, so… | 我预测到了 所以 |
[16:19] | My mom got me this portable DVD player for Christmas | 我妈圣诞节的时候送了我这个便携式DVD机 |
[16:22] | so I could watch movies on the subway. | 这样我就能在地铁里看电影了 |
[16:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | – Come on. – Cool. | -来吧 -好 |
[16:28] | Man, I wish there was a | 我希望有 |
[16:29] | basketball league for women so I could play. | 女子篮球联赛 这样我就能打了 |
[16:31] | Well, there is. | 有的 |
[16:32] | It’s the… WNBA. | 叫WNBA |
[16:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对哦 -是的 |
[16:36] | WNBA The WNBA. | |
[16:37] | I mean, they are so good. | 她们超棒的 |
[16:40] | I literally steal moves from them all the time. | 我一直有在偷学她们的动作 |
[16:43] | – Are you kidding? – All the time. | -真的吗 -一直 |
[16:44] | Some of the moves they do, I can’t even, like… | 她们的有些动作 我都 |
[16:46] | I can’t even think of in my head. | 我都想象不出来 |
[16:48] | It’s just, like… | 可以说是 |
[16:50] | the best version of basketball there is. | 最棒的篮球 |
[16:53] | That’s women for you. | 女人就是这么给力 |
[16:55] | Always making stuff better. | 总能让一切变得更好 |
[17:00] | That is so good, right? | 是不是很好看 |
[17:05] | If Remy had a real restaurant, | 要是雷米有一家真的餐厅 |
[17:06] | I would totally go there for my cheat meals. | 我绝对会去那儿吃欺骗餐 |
[17:08] | Don’t care that he’s a rat. Don’t give a shit. | 才不管它是只老鼠 不在乎 |
[17:10] | He is so… | 它好 |
[17:11] | special. | 特别 |
[17:14] | That’s really cool. | 这个不错啊 |
[17:16] | You draw that with paints? | 你用油漆画的吗 |
[17:17] | I did, I, like… I think of it just as, like, a painting. | 是的 我把它当做是一幅普通的画 |
[17:21] | That’s cool. I really like art, actually. | 不错 其实我很喜欢艺术 |
[17:22] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[17:24] | I would say my favorite painter is probably, um… | 我最爱的画家是 |
[17:27] | Pablo Picasso. | 巴勃罗·毕加索 |
[17:29] | Picasso, baby. | 毕加索 |
[17:31] | Uh, yeah, he’s, like, pretty classic. | 嗯 他很有代表性 |
[17:33] | Want to see my impression of a Picasso painting? | 想看我模仿毕加索的画吗 |
[17:35] | Yes, I would love to. | 好啊 |
[17:41] | – Trey, that is really funny. – It kinda hurts. | -特雷 笑死人了 -不过有点痛 |
[17:44] | Oh, my God, I have to show you this video… | 天 我一定要给你看这个视频 |
[17:48] | I was gonna show you a video on my laptop. | 我本想给你看我笔记本上的一个视频的 |
[17:50] | – And then that guy stole it today. – Stole that, too… | -但今天被那人给偷了 -那也偷了 |
[17:53] | Hey, you know what they say? | 知道人们常说什么吗 |
[17:54] | You’re not a real New Yorker until you’ve been robbed. | 没有被盗过就不算是真正的纽约人 |
[17:56] | I’ve been a New Yorker three times, so. | 我已经做了三次的纽约人了 |
[18:00] | Well, it’s getting late. I should… I should probably go to bed. | 有点晚了 我该去睡觉了 |
[18:03] | Thank you so much for coming over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[18:04] | – This took my mind off things. – That’s what I’m here for. | -电影让我转移了注意力 -这就是我来这的目的 |
[18:07] | And you know what? Don’t worry. | 知道吗 别担心 |
[18:08] | I’m gonna be here with my Louisville, | 我会和我的棒球棒待在这 |
[18:09] | so you’re totally safe. Sleep tight. | 你绝对安全 安心睡吧 |
[18:11] | All right, thanks, Trey. | 那好 谢了 特雷 |
[18:12] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[18:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:57] | Bazinga. | 终于钓到你了 |
[18:59] | I am so sorry that my phone was on “Do not disturb.” | 很抱歉我把电话设置成了请勿打扰 |
[19:01] | I love that function. | 我喜欢那功能 |
[19:03] | You must have been so scared here, all alone | 你一定担惊受怕死了 独自一人 |
[19:05] | and that had just happened. | 又在那事发生后 |
[19:09] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[19:12] | I was. | 我是一个人 |
[19:13] | I felt really brave, though. | 我觉得自己好勇敢 |
[19:15] | My mom always said that French people hate Jews. | 我妈总说法国人讨厌犹太人 |
[19:18] | I’m pretty sure it’s unrelated, though, right? | 这事应该和那没关系 对吧 |
[19:20] | Right, he probably didn’t know that you were… | 嗯 他多半不知道你有 |
[19:23] | Perfect nose. | 犹太人的鼻子 |
[19:25] | Uh… I’m… | 我 |
[19:26] | Dude, ew! | 姐们儿 真恶心 |
[19:30] | – What the fuck? – What the fuck? | -什么鬼 -什么鬼 |
[19:32] | – A fucking condom! – Ew. | -一个避孕套 -恶心 |
[19:33] | Ab, this is it! | 小艾 就是它了 |
[19:34] | This could be the key to the whole crime! | 它可能是破案的关键 |
[19:36] | This could unlock the whole thing, it’s only six to… | 可能破解整个事件 才用完六 |
[19:39] | – Six-and-a-half hours old. – What? | -六个半小时 -什么 |
[19:41] | Fresh on his tail. | 还是新鲜的 |
[19:42] | We could find out exactly who this guy is through his DNA! | 我们可以通过他的DNA找到他 |
[19:45] | Trail him down, nail him down! Fist! | 追踪他 抓住他 耶 |
[19:48] | Okay, I don’t think that’s a good idea, dude. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 |
[19:49] | You didn’t see him. | 你没见过他 |
[19:50] | – He was dangerous. – Really? | -他很危险 -真的吗 |
[19:52] | Yeah, we gotta just, like, throw that condom away | 是的 我们得把套套扔了 |
[19:55] | and act like we never saw it and never bring it up again. | 装作我们从没见过并且从此不再提起它 |
[19:58] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[19:58] | – ‘Cause, I’m like, this is the whole thing. – I am positive, dude! | -这是整件事的关键 -我很确定 姐们儿 |
[20:00] | You didn’t see this guy! He had pecs… | 你没看到他 他的胸肌 |
[20:02] | Like, they were bigger than my boobs! | 比我的奶子还大 |
[20:04] | God. | 天 |
[20:06] | To be that horny and move so efficiently is something that, | 性欲如此强还能行动敏捷 真是 |
[20:10] | you know, even though I hate him, I admire. | 尽管我讨厌他 但我也很钦佩他 |
[20:14] | So, sex! | 做爱 |
[20:16] | Sex with Blake Griffin, dude, you didn’t even talk about it. | 和布雷克·格里芬做爱 你都没有说 |
[20:19] | It wasn’t full peena-vageena. | 并没有完全动静结合 |
[20:22] | Penis in vagina. | 洞茎结合 |
[20:23] | That sucks. Is it… Was it okay? | 真遗憾 那过程还行吗 |
[20:25] | It was awesome. We did stuff that I never even thought of before. | 超棒 我们做了很多以前我都没想过的东西 |
[20:29] | All I gotta say, it was nothing but net. | 我只能说 是空心进球 |
[20:33] | And by nothing but net, I mean he fingered me ’til I came. | 空心进球 我指的是他给我指交直到我高潮 |
[20:36] | Lincoln loved it, even. He thought it was so hot. | 林肯也喜欢 他觉得很性感 |
[20:38] | You told Lincoln? | 你跟林肯说了 |
[20:40] | Was he jealous? | 他吃醋了吗 |
[20:41] | I think he was okay with it. | 我觉得他并不介意 |
[20:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:47] | This is Blake Griffin’s shoe. | 这是布雷克·格里芬的鞋 |
[20:49] | Now I use it as a murse. | 现在被我用来当钱包 |
[20:51] | A male purse. | 男用钱包 |
[20:53] | We’re Eskimo brothers. | 我们是爱斯基摩兄弟 |
[21:03] | I’m so happy to be home. | 真开心我回家了 |
[21:05] | I have frosting in every one of my crevices. | 全身都是糖霜 |
[21:08] | Ilana? | 阿拉娜 |
[21:14] | What’s up, bitch? | 有事吗 婊子 |