时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | – Cute. – So? | -可爱 -感觉怎样 |
[00:49] | Welcome to Wayne. This is it. | 欢迎来到韦恩镇 就是这了 |
[00:52] | If I were just 30 years younger. | 要是我能年轻三十岁 |
[00:55] | Dad, then what? | 爸 然后呢 |
[00:57] | Then we’d be best friends and hang out all the time. | 然后我们就能做闺蜜 随时一起玩 |
[01:00] | Get your head outta the gutter. | 别想歪了 |
[01:01] | Come here, you. | 过来 你 |
[01:03] | Yeah… | 这就对了 |
[01:09] | All right, I’ll just hang out. | 行 我就一边呆着 |
[01:25] | So, how do you ladies like my car? | 你们喜欢我的车吗 |
[01:27] | Yeah, it’s a pretty sweet ride. | 嗯 挺不错的 |
[01:29] | – It’s fine. – Ilana, you don’t like my car? | -还行 -阿拉娜 你不喜欢我的车吗 |
[01:31] | – I can tell. – It’s…. | -我能看出来 -那是 |
[01:32] | You sort of had this little… | 你有这种表情 |
[01:34] | I’m a little squished back here. | 我在后面有点挤 |
[01:35] | I think if I were in… In the front, | 我想如果我坐在 坐在前面 |
[01:36] | maybe I would be less nauseous and more physically comfortable. | 也许我就不会那么想吐 身体会更舒服 |
[01:39] | It’s a time share. | 这是”分时度假” |
[01:41] | Me, Larry G., Duckbutter, Bobby G., we all went in on it. | 我 拉里·G. 阴臭 鲍比·G. 我们都坐过后面 |
[01:44] | I am rock hard that I’m gonna see your childhood bedroom, Ab. | 即将看到你小时候的卧室我好激动 小艾 |
[01:48] | It is so important for a relationship to see a boyfriend’s roots. | 情侣之间参观男友的童年生活太重要了 |
[01:53] | – What? – A friend’s roots, I said. | -什么 -我说朋友的童年生活 |
[01:54] | Yeah, you said boyfriend, but… | 你说的是男友 不过 |
[01:57] | Dad, I cannot believe that | 爸 我不敢相信 |
[01:58] | you’re turning my bedroom into an infrared sauna. | 你要把我的卧室改造成一个远红外桑拿房 |
[02:00] | You’ve been talking about this | 自从你送我去大学那天 |
[02:02] | since the day you dropped me off at college, | 你就一直在讲这个 |
[02:04] | – so I’m supportive. – So GOOP. | -我是支持的 -有意思 |
[02:06] | You should get a V-steam for the next time we come in. | 我们下次来的时候你该做V-steam |
[02:08] | – V-steam? – I don’t know what that is. | -V-steam -我不知道那是什么 |
[02:10] | Um, vagina. | 阴道 |
[02:12] | Love talking about vaginas with my dad. | 喜欢和我爸谈论阴道 |
[02:15] | Don’t worry about that noise. | 别管那噪音 |
[02:21] | So many beautiful memories here. | 这里有好多美好的记忆 |
[02:23] | Ilana, under that tree, | 阿拉娜 在那棵树下 |
[02:25] | that’s where Abbi found a bee’s nest | 艾比找到了一个蜂巢 |
[02:27] | and was stung over 300 times. | 被蛰了300多下 |
[02:29] | – Made the paper. – Yeah. | -上了报纸 -是的 |
[02:31] | – Congratulations. – And that house? | -恭喜 -那栋房子 |
[02:33] | That’s where she almost got taken | 邻居搬走时 |
[02:34] | by the neighbors when they moved. | 她差点被带走 |
[02:36] | – What? – I found her | -什么 -我在他们的 |
[02:37] | in their Winnebago in a large cooler. | Winnebago房车里的一个大冰箱里找到了她 |
[02:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:40] | And over there | 那边就是 |
[02:41] | is where Patty and I told her we were getting a divorce. | 我和帕蒂告诉她我们要离婚的地方 |
[02:43] | I never understood why you did it by the trash. | 我一直没懂为什么你们要在垃圾桶旁边说 |
[02:46] | Well, you liked playing in the trash so much as a kid, | 小时候你很喜欢在垃圾桶里玩 |
[02:48] | so we thought if we told you there, | 所以我们想如果在那告诉你 |
[02:49] | every time you’d go to the trash, | 每次你去垃圾桶 |
[02:51] | you’d associate it with the divorce and not play in it. | 你就会想到离婚 而不想在里面玩了 |
[02:54] | It didn’t work. | 并没奏效 |
[02:55] | – Come on, come in. – It didn’t work? | -来吧 进屋去 -没奏效吗 |
[02:57] | I don’t know. I just always loved trash. It’s like… | 我也不知道 我一直很喜欢垃圾桶 就像 |
[02:59] | It’s like normal stuff, but it has a past, you know? | 就像是正常的东西 但还拥有过去 你懂吗 |
[03:01] | – Hey, welcome home. – Ooh, it smells good. | -欢迎回家 -很香啊 |
[03:05] | Ooh, my God! | 我的天 |
[03:10] | Oh, such an only child’s room. | 好一个独生女的房间 |
[03:13] | – Why? – There’s two TVs. | -怎么这么说 -有两台电视 |
[03:16] | It was just so I can, like, stay on top of the news stories. | 那只是为了让我能及时了解新闻故事 |
[03:19] | Yeah, news about what was happening with Ross and Rachel. | 对 关于罗斯和瑞秋之间的新闻故事 |
[03:22] | Oh! This is Abbi’s little height chart! I can’t stand it! | 这是艾比的身高记录表 我受不了了 |
[03:25] | No, no, that’s lead paint. | 别亲 那是铅涂料 |
[03:26] | Yeah, my little girl did grow up so fast, though. | 我的宝贝女儿长得确实快 |
[03:30] | All right, look, I got three boxes. | 看 我拿了三个箱子 |
[03:31] | Keep, donate, and garbage. | 保留 捐赠 垃圾 |
[03:33] | I’m so excited this is happening. | 好激动终于要整理了 |
[03:35] | I’m… I’m gonna make some food for you guys | 我去给你们做点东西 |
[03:37] | so you have plenty of energy to finish, all right? | 这样你们就有足够的能量完成整理 |
[03:39] | What kind of snacks you like? | 你喜欢什么样的点心 |
[03:40] | – I… – No, no! No. | -我 -别说出来 |
[03:42] | Let me surprise you, huh? | 我来制造点惊喜 |
[03:43] | Hope you like stevia. | 希望你们喜欢甜菊 |
[03:46] | I don’t know if we do. | 不怎么喜欢 |
[03:48] | It’s the Holocaust Museum of Abbi Abrams! | 这是艾比·艾布拉姆斯的大屠杀博物馆 |
[03:51] | What’s that mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:53] | Oh, I mean… I meant museum. | 我是说 博物馆 |
[03:54] | I just… my family only went to Holocaust Museums as a kid. | 我 我家人只在小时候去过大屠杀博物馆 |
[04:00] | Ha. Funny. | 有意思 |
[04:04] | Hey, where’s Will Smith’s playground? | 威尔·史密斯的游乐场在哪 |
[04:06] | What? | 什么 |
[04:07] | ♪ In West Philadelphia born and raised ♪ | ♪在西费城出生长大♪ |
[04:10] | ♪ On the playground is where Will spent most of his days ♪ | ♪威尔大多数时候都在游乐场♪ |
[04:13] | Well, we’re technically in west of Philadelphia, | 严格来说我们是在费城的西边 |
[04:16] | – so the ‘burbs. – Got it. | -也就是郊区 -懂了 |
[04:17] | Plus, I feel like they shot it in California, right? | 而且 我觉得他们好像是在加州拍的 是吗 |
[04:20] | Tax credits. | 税收抵免 |
[04:21] | But there is a rumor that Will Smith | 不过有传言说威尔·史密斯 |
[04:23] | bought his mom a house in my town, so… | 在我的镇上给他妈买了套房子 |
[04:26] | I would kill to see that house. | 我想见到那套房子 |
[04:28] | Murder. | 一定要 |
[04:29] | Oh, man, there is so much gear in here. | 这里面好多装备 |
[04:32] | Gear? | 装备 |
[04:33] | Like, from my jam band days. | 来自我的即兴乐团时期 |
[04:35] | Phish and RatDog, | Phish和RatDog |
[04:36] | Dark Star, Disco Biscuits, String Cheese Incident. | 暗星 迪斯科饼干和String Cheese Incident |
[04:40] | Dirt Star, man. | 屁眼 姐们儿 |
[04:41] | The white slave rebellion, man. | 白人奴隶反抗 |
[04:43] | I’ll meet you at the contact lens! | 我们在隐形眼镜见 |
[04:46] | I’ll see you at the sister’s freely. | 我们在姐妹自由见 |
[04:48] | Think fast! | 接住 |
[04:51] | What the fuck is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:52] | It is my dreadlocks, sir. | 我的脏辫 长官 |
[04:56] | From your body and head? | 来自你的身体和头部吗 |
[04:57] | – Yeah, I tried to donate them to Locks of Love, but… – Yikes. | -我本来想捐赠给爱之脏辫的 但 -天 |
[05:02] | – They rejected them, it’s fine. – Yeah, no shit. | -他们拒绝了 不过没事 -当然了 |
[05:03] | Jesus, they stink so much more than the pictures, God. | 上帝啊 比那些照片还臭 |
[05:07] | Like pepperoni. | 像意大利香肠 |
[05:09] | Oh, my God. Holy shit! | 天啊 我勒个去 |
[05:13] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[05:14] | What, what happened, what? Oh, you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, it’s… | 没事 没事 |
[05:17] | Do you know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吗 |
[05:18] | – Here we go. – This is a first edition | -开始了 -这是第一版 |
[05:20] | JonBenét Ramsey commemorative Beanie Baby. | 琼贝妮特·拉姆齐纪念款比尼宝贝 |
[05:22] | This is more rare than the Princess Diana. | 比戴安娜王妃款的还珍贵 |
[05:25] | I ran for this. My heart stopped. | 我狂奔过来的 心跳都停了 |
[05:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:27] | All right, look. | 听着 |
[05:28] | Get your palates primes for my bialy bites. | 准备好品尝我的面包卷吧 |
[05:31] | Aw, I wanted to keep that a surprise. | 哎 我本来想给你们惊喜的 |
[05:33] | All right. | 行了 |
[05:34] | This is unreal. | 这简直不真实 |
[05:36] | You know, Ilana, you can have it. | 阿拉娜 你要就给你 |
[05:38] | I always felt weird about “Getting rid” Of her. | 一想到”除掉”她我就很不自在 |
[05:40] | Do you even realize what you’re saying? | 你知道你在说什么吗 |
[05:43] | I know you think it’s stupid, | 我知道你觉得这很弱智 |
[05:44] | but you have to be aware of the fluctuations | 但你一定要知道在比尼宝贝市场中 |
[05:48] | in the Beanie Baby market. I say it all the time. | 存在的价值波动 我一直在说 |
[05:50] | This could be our future. Look at her. | 这可以是我们的未来 看看她 |
[05:53] | Look at me, I’m fully engorged. | 看看我 我已经完全硬了 |
[05:55] | Ilana, come on. | 阿拉娜 拜托 |
[05:57] | I’m not sexually aroused, I’m fiscally aroused. | 我不是性兴奋 我是为钱兴奋 |
[06:00] | – Cool your jets. – Okay. | -淡定 -好吧 |
[06:02] | The Beanie boards are gonna light up tonight, baby! | 比尼宝贝的版块今晚要炸开锅 |
[06:06] | JonBenét, look at her. | 琼贝妮特 看看她 |
[06:07] | You’re a star. | 你是个明星 |
[06:09] | Fuck! | 艹 |
[06:11] | Fuck me in fucking face! | 艹死我吧 |
[06:14] | This is so bad. | 这太糟糕了 |
[06:15] | What? | 什么 |
[06:17] | Alice Ackerman was one of my best friends in middle school, all right? | 爱丽丝·安克曼是我初中时的挚友之一 |
[06:19] | – I’m following. – We drifted apart in high school, | -然后呢 -高中时我们就分开了 |
[06:22] | mostly because I started smoking weed, | 主要因为我开始抽大麻 |
[06:23] | but also because she got in the varsity field hockey team. | 但也因为她加入了曲棍球一队 |
[06:25] | That’s normal, it happens, and that’s healthy. | 很正常 这种事时有发生 而且挺健康的 |
[06:27] | Senior year, she got hit by a school bus. | 高三那年 她被校车撞了 |
[06:31] | On a Saturday. | 在一个星期六 |
[06:33] | Shabbat. | 犹太教安息日[周六] |
[06:34] | So I organized this entire dance-a-thon | 所以我组织了一个跳舞筹款活动 |
[06:36] | to raise money for her medical bills | 为她的医疗费筹款 |
[06:38] | and I raised over $900. | 最后筹到了900多 |
[06:41] | That is amazing. | 那很多啊 |
[06:42] | Yeah, really amazing. | 嗯 挺多的 |
[06:43] | Amazing that I never gave her the money. | 多到我一直没把钱给她 |
[06:46] | Oh, bitch. | 贱人 |
[06:47] | You know, it totally makes perfect sense, typical Abbi. | 完全说得通 典型的艾比 |
[06:50] | Senior year is when I got into mushrooms. | 高三那年我开吃抽迷幻蘑菇 |
[06:52] | I hear that mushrooms | 我听说迷幻蘑菇能 |
[06:53] | can affect your memory and your sex drive, right? | 影响你的记忆和性欲 是吗 |
[06:57] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[06:58] | I’m just kidding. | 逗你的 |
[07:04] | She’s probably horribly disfigured. | 她八成被严重毁容了 |
[07:07] | Maybe it’s about time there’s an elephant woman. | 也许是时候出现一个女象人了 |
[07:10] | I did nothing to help this girl. | 我没有帮助她 |
[07:12] | Nothing! | 一点都没帮 |
[07:13] | Was I a terrible person? | 我是个烂人吗 |
[07:16] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[07:18] | Maybe, I don’t know. | 也许是 我不知道 |
[07:20] | But if we give it back tonight, | 但是如果我们今晚把钱给她 |
[07:23] | you can atone for this. | 你就能赎罪 |
[07:25] | Yes. | 没错 |
[07:26] | You’re right, yes. This is what we’re gonna do. | 你说得对 这就是我们要做的 |
[07:28] | We’re gonna do this right now. | 我们现在就去 |
[07:29] | Give me one second, I just fully backlit JonBebé. | 等下 我刚从背后照了JonBebe |
[07:33] | She is going on the Beanie boards tonight. | 今晚就要把它发到比尼宝贝版块里 |
[07:35] | Yass, yass, yass. | 是哒 是哒 是哒 |
[07:38] | Yass. EBay on fire! | 是哒 易贝网好棒 |
[07:41] | Yes! Natural. | 对头 自然 |
[07:42] | Relax. Nothing. | 放松 没什么 |
[07:44] | Gorge, gorge. Sassy girl. | 美翻 美翻 时髦女 |
[07:46] | All right, I’m not gonna say that. | 还是不这么说了 |
[07:48] | Cool. | 酷 |
[07:49] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[07:51] | Dude, this is so weird. | 姐们儿 这太奇怪了 |
[07:52] | We’re just gonna, like, show up | 我们就这样 |
[07:54] | at her family’s bowling alley just hoping she’s there? | 造访她家的保龄球馆 寄希望她刚好在那 |
[07:57] | You know, you don’t need to wear a helmet. | 你不需要戴头盔的 |
[07:58] | I’m a very good driver. | 我是个出色的司机 |
[08:00] | It is insane that you drive a car with no doors. | 你开一辆没有门的车太夸张了 |
[08:04] | You are such a goy for driving this car, it is unbelievable. | 开这车太异教徒了 不可思议 |
[08:08] | I want a DNA test. | 你快去做DNA检测 |
[08:11] | Okay, do you think Will Smith’s mom lives around here? | 你觉得威尔·史密斯的妈住在这吗 |
[08:13] | By the bowling alley? No. | 挨着保龄球馆吗 不会 |
[08:15] | Will would buy, like, a much better spot. | 威尔买的话肯定会选个风水更好的地方 |
[08:22] | No shoes, no entrance. | 不穿鞋 不准进场 |
[08:25] | Yes, you, the Jews. | 就是你们 犹太佬 |
[08:29] | – I’m… we’re not even bowling… – Hep! | -我 我们根本就不打算 -Hep |
[08:31] | – Dude. – Come on. | -哥们儿 -拜托 |
[08:32] | Tiptoe, please. | 用脚尖走 谢谢 |
[08:34] | Oh, God. Okay. | 晕 好吧 |
[08:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:39] | Um, yes, we just want to ask a quick question, so… | 我们只想问个简单的问题 |
[08:41] | You need shoes to get in. New floors. 25 bucks each. | 需要穿鞋才能进入 全新的地板 一人25 |
[08:45] | Cash only. | 只接受现金 |
[08:46] | – Okay. – Dude, I don’t “Carry cash.” | -好 -姐们儿 我不带现金的 |
[08:49] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:51] | This is terrible. | 真是悲剧 |
[08:53] | But we could use some of the money from the Alice fund. | 不过我们可以用爱丽丝专款里的钱 |
[08:55] | It’s, like, for her. | 反正都是为她 |
[08:57] | We’re using her money to get her the money. | 我们用她的钱把钱交给她 |
[09:00] | – Exactly. – Exactly. | -没错 -没错 |
[09:01] | – Okay, that makes total sense. – Total sense. | -太有道理了 -绝对的 |
[09:02] | – So we have to. – Have to, must. | -我们只能这么做 -必须的 |
[09:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:07] | Sir. | 先生 |
[09:08] | What size? | 穿什么码的 |
[09:10] | I’m a four. Four-and-a-half. | 4码 4码半 |
[09:12] | Um, 11. | 11码 |
[09:16] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[09:19] | I didn’t realize that it’s | 我都不知道今天是 |
[09:20] | the 20th anniversary of JonBenét’s death. | 琼贝妮特逝世20周年纪念日 |
[09:23] | Dude, it is blowing up on eBay. | 姐们儿 易贝上炒疯了 |
[09:25] | It’s gonna double our value. | 这会加倍宝贝的价值 |
[09:27] | Jeez. | 天 |
[09:29] | That’s awesome, dude. | 那太棒了 |
[09:30] | Abbi? | 艾比 |
[09:32] | Ooh. Townie boy, get ‘dat. | 城里人 拿下 |
[09:36] | – Hi. – Abbi Abrams? | -你好 -艾比·艾布拉姆斯 |
[09:37] | Yeah, well, give me your bottom line | 给我你的最低价 |
[09:38] | and I’ll see what kind of mood I’m in. | 我再看看我什么心情 |
[09:39] | It’s me, it’s Karl Shiff. | 是我 卡尔·西弗 |
[09:44] | Shyffilis Shyffilis Shyffilis. Sh… Shyffilis. | |
[09:46] | – Holy shit, Shyffilis! – Yeah! | -天啊 Shyffilis -是的 |
[09:49] | Jeez, you look so good. | 天 你看着不错啊 |
[09:51] | – No, you look great. – Thanks. | -哪有 你才好看 -谢谢 |
[09:52] | You’re still using Shyffilis, huh? | 你还在使用Shyffilis这个名字吗 |
[09:54] | Well, I mean, it’s not really a name you can get away from. | 这名字想摆脱也摆脱不掉 |
[09:56] | – Yeah. – It even followed me to the office. | -是啊 -现在工作了仍然阴魂不散 |
[09:59] | Who knew that one day at Colonial Williamsburg | 谁能想到在威廉斯堡的一天 |
[10:01] | could change your life, you know? | 能改变你的一生 |
[10:02] | I mean, name-wise. | 我是说 名字方面 |
[10:03] | Unless you’re like a history teacher or whatever. | 除非你是历史老师之类的 |
[10:06] | Oh, my God, wait. | 天 等等 |
[10:07] | Did I have something to do with that… name? | 那名字是不是我发明的 |
[10:10] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:11] | Yeah, that was totally your fault, 100%. | 完全是你的错 百分百 |
[10:13] | – Oh… oh, God. – Yeah, no, it’s fine, it’s fine. | -天啊 -没事 没事 |
[10:16] | – No, we were in the same walking group. – Yeah. | -我们当时在同一个步行小组 -是的 |
[10:18] | I remember, we learned about the syphilis outbreak in the colony | 我记得 我们学习殖民地里梅毒爆发 |
[10:21] | and it just sounded so much like your name. | 和你的名字太像了 |
[10:22] | – Exactly like my name. – Wait, I am so sorry. | -没错 -真的对不起 |
[10:25] | I need to atone for this. | 我需要为此赎罪 |
[10:26] | I would never, ever have said that if I knew it would stick. | 要是我知道会流传这么久我就不会说了 |
[10:30] | Really, it’s fine. | 真的 没什么 |
[10:31] | And I didn’t even care, like, at all, because it was you. | 我根本不在乎 因为是你说的 |
[10:34] | What… what? | 什么 什么 |
[10:35] | I had, like, a huge crush on you in high school. You knew that. | 高中时我超级喜欢你 你知道的 |
[10:37] | No, I did not. | 不 我不知道 |
[10:39] | What? Oh, whoops. | 不会吧 囧 |
[10:41] | No, I didn’t. | 我真的不知道 |
[10:42] | Um, yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:43] | But, I mean, if you really want to make up for it, you could… | 不过如果你想要补偿的话 你可以 |
[10:47] | You could buy me a drink. | 你可以请我喝酒 |
[10:48] | – I love drinks. – You got any cash? | -我喜欢酒 -你有现金吗 |
[10:50] | Cash only, this place, huh? | 这地方只接受现金 |
[10:53] | I… yeah, I do have some cash. | 嗯 我有一些现金 |
[10:57] | Can I have that? | 能给我抽口吗 |
[10:59] | Well, | 这 |
[11:00] | the appreciated value of JonBenét now | 现在琼贝妮特的增值 |
[11:02] | compared to five years ago is astounding. | 和五年前相比是不可同日而语的 |
[11:04] | You should be honored. | 你应该感到荣幸 |
[11:05] | I’m wasting my time with a yellow star user? | 我和一个红心级别用户浪费口舌 |
[11:08] | I’m a turquoise power seller, bitch. | 姐是蓝钻级别的卖家 贱人 |
[11:12] | I’m not gonna just stand here… | 我不会就站在这 |
[11:25] | Yeah, I know what happened five years ago in Miami. | 我知道五年前在迈阿密发生的事 |
[11:28] | You think I’m a fucking idiot? | 你以为我是白痴吗 |
[11:29] | You think I’m MrBubbles9560? | 你以为我是MrBubbles9560吗 |
[11:38] | Nope, you’re dealing with me, bitch. | 不是 你是在我和打交道 贱人 |
[11:45] | You know, I’ve always fantasized about, like, | 我一直幻想 |
[11:47] | making out in a locker room, | 在更衣室亲热 |
[11:47] | but no one ever tells you about the feet smell, right? | 但从没有人跟你说过脚臭的问题 对吗 |
[11:50] | – That’s true. – It’s like, gross. | -是的 -恶心死 |
[11:51] | You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[11:59] | I’ll return these. | 我要退这双鞋 |
[12:01] | Um, are any of the Ackermans around, by any chance? | 还有安克曼家的人在这吗 |
[12:03] | Oh, no. | 没 |
[12:05] | They sold the place years ago. | 他们多年前就把这地方卖了 |
[12:06] | Their daughter was in a horrific accident. | 他们女儿遭遇了一场可怕的车祸 |
[12:09] | They needed all the cash they could get. | 他们需要尽可能地筹钱 |
[12:10] | – Sad story. – Yeah, Alice. | -伤心的故事 -是的 爱丽丝 |
[12:12] | Do you know where she lives? I went to high school with her. | 你知道她现在住哪儿吗 我是她高中同学 |
[12:14] | Oh, yeah. She lives in that house at the end of Henderson. | 嗯 她住在亨德森街的末端 |
[12:17] | – Can’t miss it. – The house at the end of Henderson. | -不会找不到的 -亨德森街的末端 |
[12:19] | – Yeah. – By the convention center? | -对 -会展中心旁边吗 |
[12:22] | That Henderson? | 那个亨德森 |
[12:23] | There’s only one. | 这只有一个 |
[12:25] | You were such a dick earlier | 之前你真是个混蛋 |
[12:27] | and now you are maybe one of my favorite people. | 而现在你可能是我最爱的人之一 |
[12:30] | We’re closing in five minutes. | 我们5分钟后就要关门了 |
[12:40] | Unreal. | 不敢相信 |
[12:41] | Uh, couple things. | 有两件事 |
[12:42] | One, this bad boy gave me the address. | 一 这个贱男给了我地址 |
[12:44] | Oh, my God, thank you. | 天 谢谢你 |
[12:46] | Yeah, two, you speak Chinese? | 二 你会说中文 |
[12:48] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[12:49] | Hardly, Just some Yiddish Mandarin I picked up from my mom. | 没有 只是我从我妈那学会的意第绪普通话 |
[12:52] | See ya. | 再见 |
[12:53] | Bye. | 拜 |
[13:04] | – Dude. – I think the battery’s dead? | -姐们儿 -电池好像没电了 |
[13:06] | Do you want to call, like, a cab or something? | 你想打车什么的吗 |
[13:09] | No, bro, follow me. | 不 跟我来 |
[13:11] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[13:14] | Hey, what up, my peers? | 嘿 好啊 伙计们 |
[13:16] | – Yo, give me a hack. – All right. | -给我踢一下 -好 |
[13:21] | So, listen, guys, my Jeep stalled. | 听着 各位 我的吉普车熄火了 |
[13:24] | I was wondering if you guys can give us | 我在想你们能不能 |
[13:25] | a ride to our friend’s house. | 送我们去一个朋友家里 |
[13:28] | Yeah, we could. | 没问题 |
[13:29] | If you could buy us some liquor. | 如果你给我们买些酒的话 |
[13:30] | Oof. Tit for tat. | 以礼还礼 |
[13:33] | Savvy. | 机智 |
[13:37] | All right, that’ll be 200 bucks, boys! | 一共200块 兄弟们 |
[14:09] | – Okay, I guess we’ll just return this. – Yeah. | -那我们只有把这个退了 -是的 |
[14:12] | 不退款 不兑换 一经出售不得退换 | |
[14:12] | And, guess we will just drink these. | 看来我们只有把这些喝了 |
[14:15] | – I mean, we have to now? – Oh, we have to. | -一定要现在吗 -是的 |
[14:23] | So apparently, Will Smith’s dad used to make him build, like, | 显然 威尔·史密斯他爸每年夏天都 |
[14:26] | a brick wall every single summer from scratch just because. | 让他从头开始修一堵砖墙 没有原因 |
[14:30] | That’s hot. | 性感 |
[14:31] | I heard Will makes Willow and Jaden do it, too. | 我听说威尔也让威洛和杰登这么做 |
[14:35] | To keep them humble, you know? | 让他们保持谦卑 你懂吗 |
[14:37] | Will is such a considerate dad. | 威尔真是个体贴的父亲 |
[14:39] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[14:41] | – Oh, my fucking Jesus. -What? | -上帝啊 -怎么了 |
[14:45] | The fucking JonBenéts want the Beanie baby. | 琼贝妮特一家想要买比尼宝贝 |
[14:48] | That is so insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[14:49] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[14:51] | – What?! – It’s like of course they want her now. | -什么 -他们当然现在想要了 |
[14:53] | Right? | 是吧 |
[14:54] | Oh, my God, look at this dog. | 天 看看这条狗 |
[14:56] | Come on, baby. | 过来 宝贝 |
[14:58] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[14:59] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[15:00] | Hey! Our equity! | 嘿 那是我们的资产 |
[15:03] | Ilana, come on! | 阿拉娜 快 |
[15:04] | JonBenét Beanie Baby! | 琼贝妮特比尼宝贝 |
[15:11] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[15:14] | Come on! Come on, we’ll split the money! | 过来 过来 我们分钱 |
[15:17] | – Come on! – Here he is! | -听话 -它在这 |
[15:19] | Oh, my… Where… | 天 哪里 |
[15:20] | Okay, all right. We need, like, a treat, or, like, | 好了 我们需要一顿美食或者 |
[15:23] | a piece of meat or something, I don’t know. | 一块肉什么的 我也不知道 |
[15:24] | Oh, my God, I do. | 天啊 我有 |
[15:26] | Hey! Come here! | 嘿 过来 |
[15:27] | Come here! | 过来 |
[15:30] | Come on! Go! | 去追吧 |
[15:32] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[15:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:34] | – That was amazing. – Oh, my God. | -太棒了 -天啊 |
[15:38] | JonBenét. | 琼贝妮特 |
[15:39] | Oh, God, later, bitch. | 天啊 再见 贱人 |
[15:41] | I knew it would work ’cause your dread stunk like meat. | 我就知道可行 因为你的脏辫臭得像肉 |
[15:44] | Okay, it doesn’t… It didn’t smell like meat. | 屁 不像肉好吗 |
[15:47] | – Jeez. – Dang. | -天 -天 |
[15:48] | I guess Alice is doing all right after all. | 看来爱丽丝过得不错 |
[15:50] | Well, it’s probably for the team of nurses. | 也许是为了安置护士团队 |
[15:52] | We should really practice our faces | 我们该练习下我们 |
[15:54] | for when we first see her gnarled, mangled disfigurement. | 看到她扭曲 损坏的面容的表情 |
[15:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:59] | – Hi! – That’s not bad. | -嗨 -不错 |
[16:02] | It’s okay, you go. | 还行 你来 |
[16:05] | – Ugh, I’ll just do no emotion. – Oh, God. | -我还是不带感情好了 -天 |
[16:17] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:20] | A… Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[16:23] | Yeah, can I help you? | 是的 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[16:25] | It’s… it’s Abbi. | 我是 是艾比 |
[16:27] | Abbi Abrams, from high school. | 艾比·艾布拉姆斯 你的高中同学 |
[16:29] | Oh, my God, Abbi, wow. | 天啊 艾比 |
[16:32] | I didn’t recognize you without the dreads. You look… | 你不戴脏辫我都认不出你了 你看着 |
[16:34] | You look great without dreads. | 没有脏辫你真美 |
[16:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:37] | So this is my friend, Ilana. | 这是我朋友 阿拉娜 |
[16:39] | Hi, Ilana. | 嗨 阿拉娜 |
[16:40] | – Beautiful. – Thanks. | -美女 -谢谢 |
[16:42] | Alice, you look in… insane. | 爱丽丝 你看着 太不可思议了 |
[16:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:45] | You’re very tall. | 你好高 |
[16:47] | You remember my accident, right? | 你还记得我的车祸 对吧 |
[16:49] | I mean, I kinda remember it a little. | 还记得一点 |
[16:50] | Yeah, well, they had to put pins in my thighs, | 他们不得不在我大腿里装上钢钉 |
[16:53] | and so it elongated me and added three inches | 所以拉长了我 增加了三英寸的 |
[16:56] | to my height. | 身高 |
[16:58] | And then after that I… | 在那之后我 |
[16:59] | I just couldn’t keep the weight on. | 我就不得不控制体重 |
[17:01] | – Totally. – I feel that. | -当然 -我懂 |
[17:02] | – Understand. – So I started modeling. | -明白 -所以我开始做模特 |
[17:05] | And ten campaigns later… | 拍了10个广告后 |
[17:07] | Wow, not too shabby. | 不赖嘛 |
[17:10] | What about you? What… why are you here? | 你呢 你怎么来这了 |
[17:14] | Good call. | 问得好 |
[17:15] | Speaking of the accident, | 说到车祸 |
[17:17] | I do remember | 我当然记得 |
[17:18] | and I actually raised some money for your surgery | 实际上我还为你的手术筹了钱 |
[17:22] | by throwing a dance-a-thon. We danced for all night. | 举办了一个跳舞筹款活动 我们跳了一整晚 |
[17:25] | I mean, I was in a coma at the time, but I heard about it, | 当时我处于昏迷 不过我有听说 |
[17:28] | and I never got the chance to thank you, | 我一直没来得及谢谢你 |
[17:30] | so that was really sweet of you, Abbi. | 你真好 艾比 |
[17:32] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[17:34] | – Huh? Well… – It’s true. | -这个嘛 -真的 |
[17:36] | – Yeah. – It’s true. | -嗯 -真的 |
[17:37] | – Yeah. – It’s true. | -嗯 -真的 |
[17:38] | – Thank you. – It is. | -谢谢 -真的 |
[17:39] | You know, thank you, Alice. I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 爱丽丝 谢谢 |
[17:41] | Funny story. | 我要说一个有趣的故事 |
[17:42] | You’re gonna be like… | 你会 |
[17:45] | – L-O-L. – Abbi, you crazy. | -笑疯的 -艾比 你疯了 |
[17:48] | You’re gonna be like, what? | 你会想 什么鬼 |
[17:51] | So I was home, | 我之前回家 |
[17:52] | and I found this envelope | 发现了这个信封 |
[17:54] | and it’s actually all the money from the dance-a-thon. | 里面是跳舞筹款筹到的钱 |
[17:57] | I never gave it to you. | 我一直没给你 |
[17:59] | – And it’s crazy. – Well, I’ll take it now. | -太不可思议了 -那我现在要 |
[18:01] | – You take now. – Thanks. | -收下吧 -谢谢 |
[18:03] | – And you know what, do something… – Some extra cash. | -你可以做点 -多了些闲钱 |
[18:05] | Buy something nice for this place, ’cause it needs a… | 给这房子买点东西 因为它需要 |
[18:09] | Okay. | 够了 |
[18:11] | It says here that you raised $946, and there’s only $300 here. | 这上面说你筹到了946块钱 而这只有300 |
[18:14] | Does it say that? | 有这样说吗 |
[18:15] | Well, it was just because we needed the cash to find you. | 我们需要现金来找到你 |
[18:18] | We just needed the money for bowling shoes | 需要钱租保龄球鞋 |
[18:20] | and bottles of liquor for teens. | 以及给那几个未成年买酒 |
[18:22] | You’re not on Facebook. | 你没有用脸书 |
[18:23] | This is really fucked up, Abbi, | 这真操蛋 艾比 |
[18:24] | you coming here and bringing up my accident | 你到这来提起我的车祸 |
[18:27] | and giving me money eight years later | 八年后才把钱给我 |
[18:28] | – that’s not even all there. – Okay. | -还不是全部的钱 -好吧 |
[18:30] | Um, I just… I wanted to… | 我只是 我想 |
[18:32] | You know what? I take it back, | 知道吗 我收回刚才的话 |
[18:33] | actually, you’re not a good person. | 你不是个好人 |
[18:35] | You’re kind of an asshole, Abbi! | 你个混蛋 艾比 |
[18:38] | – Well, I thought… – No. | -我以为 -不 |
[18:40] | Abbi is a phenomenal person. | 艾比是个了不起的人 |
[18:42] | Okay, a high-quality human being. | 好吗 一个高质量的人类 |
[18:44] | Because she… wanted to come here | 因为她 想来这里 |
[18:48] | and give this extremely valuable | 把这个无比珍贵的 |
[18:50] | first edition commemorative | 第一版琼贝妮特·拉姆齐 |
[18:53] | JonBenét Ramsay Beanie Baby. | 纪念款比尼宝贝给你 |
[18:56] | What? | 什么 |
[18:57] | That’s a Beanie Baby of a dead girl. | 那是一个死了的女孩的比尼宝贝 |
[18:58] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[19:00] | Okay, Alice, just hear me out, okay? | 好吧 爱丽丝 听我说完 行吗 |
[19:02] | I came here to look you in the eye and to atone. | 我来这是想看着你给你道歉 |
[19:05] | I am a good person. | 我是个好人 |
[19:06] | – You know me, when we sat next to… – Whoa! Wait, wait, wait. | -你知道我 我们挨着坐的时候 -等等 |
[19:09] | Wait, wait, wait, just, wait, wait, baby. | 等下 等下 亲爱的 |
[19:10] | Baby, just wait one second, | 亲爱的 等下 |
[19:12] | I’m gonna come down there, I’m gonna explain. | 我马上下来 我来解释 |
[19:13] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[19:15] | Nothing. There is nothing to explain. What? | 没什么 没有什么可解释的 什么 |
[19:18] | – What’s going on here? – She just… | -什么情况 -她刚 |
[19:19] | She made out with me a little bit at the bowling alley. | 她和我在保龄球馆亲热了一番 |
[19:21] | – No, no. – You did? | -没有 -真的吗 |
[19:22] | – It’s not her fault. – I didn’t make out with you, | -不是她的错 -我没有和你亲热 |
[19:23] | you made out with me! | 是你和我亲热 |
[19:24] | We were talking about… She had a crush on me and stuff. | 我们之前在讲 她以前很喜欢我 |
[19:27] | Shyffilis, I swear to God, you know you’ve done… | Shyffilis 我发誓 你知道你做了 |
[19:30] | This is your fucking luck? | 这就是你该死的运气 |
[19:31] | – Get your ass upstairs. – Okay, okay. | -给我滚上楼去 -好 好 |
[19:33] | – It’s the second strike today. – I know. | -这是今天我第二次受打击了 -我知道 |
[19:35] | – I’m sorry. – Today? | -抱歉 -今天 |
[19:37] | – Get your ass upstairs. – Okay, I’m gone. | -滚上楼去 -好 我走 |
[19:39] | – Get out. – It was just… | -滚 -只是 |
[19:40] | – Okay, so we should really talk. – Good night. | -我们该好好谈谈 -晚安 |
[19:41] | We should talk about the… | 我们该谈谈 |
[19:43] | Shyffilis, I’m gonna kick your ass. | Shyffilis 看我不好好教训你 |
[19:46] | Ugh, I just feel terrible. | 我感觉很不好 |
[19:48] | You really shouldn’t. | 没必要 |
[19:49] | That Beanie Baby was worth over $13,000 | 那个比尼宝贝的价值超过了13000 |
[19:52] | depending on the strength of the yen. | 具体取决于人民币的实力 |
[19:53] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[19:55] | – Yeah. – What? | -是的 -什么 |
[19:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:58] | – Dude… – Come on. | -姐们儿 -来吧 |
[20:00] | – It’s over. – Shit. | -结束了 -靠 |
[20:26] | Aah, I am so happy you two guys came down. | 我很高兴你们过来 |
[20:29] | – Thank you. – Abbi, I love when you’re home. | -谢谢 -艾比 我喜欢你在家的时候 |
[20:32] | Whoa, how’s work, training Shania Twain? | 工作怎么样 训练仙妮亚·唐恩[歌手] |
[20:37] | How is that? | 感觉如何 |
[20:39] | It’s so good. | 特别棒 |
[20:41] | Hey, by the way. | 顺别说下 |
[20:42] | Last night, after you left, I looked up Alice Ackerman. | 昨晚 你们走后 我查了下爱丽丝·安克曼 |
[20:46] | You know what I found out on Google? | 你知道我在谷歌上发现了什么吗 |
[20:47] | She bought her house from Will Smith’s mom! | 她买下了威尔·史密斯他妈的那套房子 |
[20:53] | I’m so sorry. | 实在对不起 |