时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | And we’re going forward. | 向前 |
[00:04] | Two, three, four. | 二 三 四 |
[00:06] | And let’s reverse it. | 反过来 |
[00:07] | Two, three, four, that’s great. | 二 三 四 非常好 |
[00:10] | Whoa, are we DJs right now? | 我们是DJ吗 |
[00:11] | What are we doing? I don’t know. | 我们在干什么 我也不知道 |
[00:14] | – This is hard, right? – This is hard. | -这很难是不是 -确实很难 |
[00:17] | Let’s take it from a ten to a three. | 我们降低点难度 |
[00:19] | Uh-oh, I’m a bird. | 我是一只鸟 |
[00:21] | Flying to Florida, woo! | 正飞往朝佛罗里达 |
[00:23] | – Flying to Florida. – Squints! | -正飞往朝佛罗里达 -斜眼 |
[00:24] | Squints! Everybody, out of the pool! | 斜眼 大家立刻出泳池 |
[00:28] | Come on! You can make it! | 挺住 你可以的 |
[00:30] | You can do it! | 你可以的 |
[00:31] | Breathe, breathe! | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[00:33] | – Come on, breathe, breathe. – Come on! | -呼吸啊 呼吸 -挺住 |
[00:36] | Oh, he’s lying, Abbi. | 他在逗你 艾比 |
[00:38] | He’s a dirty liar. | 真是个下流的骗子 |
[00:39] | Squints, are you fucking kidding me? | 斜眼 你他妈开玩笑吗 |
[00:42] | Dude, you did this three weeks ago. | 哥们 三周前你才搞过这么一出 |
[00:44] | One more time and I am leaving you in the pool to die. | 再来一次你就死在泳池里面吧 |
[00:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[00:48] | I’ll save you, Squints, that’s the reason I tattled on you. | 我会救你的 斜眼 这是我揭穿你的目的 |
[00:52] | Okay, guys. Class dismissed. | 好了各位 下课 |
[00:54] | I’ll see you on Thursday, though, right? | 周四见对吗 |
[00:56] | Great, it was a great class, guys. | 很好 今天大家都表现良好 |
[00:57] | Everyone except Squints, that was great. | 除了斜眼 都很棒 |
[00:59] | Abbi? Listen. | 艾比 听我说 |
[01:01] | I know how to do it without popping your cherry. | 我知道如何和你做同时让你保住贞操 |
[01:03] | Come on. | 你够了 |
[01:04] | Your husband will never suspect on your wedding night. | 你老公在新婚之夜也察觉不出的 |
[01:06] | You know that I know your granddaughter. | 你知道我认识你的孙女 |
[01:08] | I’m texting her right now. | 我这就跟她发短信 |
[01:11] | Elder abuse! | 虐待老人 |
[01:27] | She shoots, she scores! | 投篮 得分 |
[01:29] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[01:31] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[01:32] | Herr Turrd. | 馁好啊 便便 |
[01:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[01:35] | Literally nothing! | 什么都不做 |
[01:37] | I’m doing stuff, I’m working. | 我会干活的 我在工作 |
[01:39] | No, I e-mailed you last night in a very large, bold font, | 不行 我昨晚用超大加粗字体给你发了邮件 |
[01:42] | saying not to come in today. | 叫你今天不要来 |
[01:43] | Did you e-mail IlanaWexler@MindMyVagina.Com? | 你是发到了阿拉娜韦克斯勒@当心我阴道.Com吗 |
[01:46] | I refuse to use that e-mail address, you know that. | 我拒绝使用那个邮箱 你知道的 |
[01:48] | I’m legal, Todd. | 我是合法员工 陶德 |
[01:50] | Look, there’s an investor coming today. This is very important. | 听着 今天会有一个投资者过来 这很重要 |
[01:52] | – We need the second round of funding… – Dude, this means money. | -我们需要第二轮的投资 -哥们 意思就是钱嘛 |
[01:55] | Because I have a bazillion app ideas | 我有无数个 |
[01:58] | that some crusty old white douche | 让老顽固白人 |
[01:59] | would jizz his little pantsuit for. | 高潮的APP点子 |
[02:02] | Dis good. | 不错 |
[02:03] | – Dis real good. – Go home. | -真的很不错 -回家吧 |
[02:05] | – You’re wearing a dog hoodie. – Chill, Miss Thang. | -你穿了一件狗狗连帽衫 -淡定 东西小姐 |
[02:08] | This isn’t a dog hoodie. | 这不是狗狗连帽衫 |
[02:09] | It’s from the dog owner’s section of American Apparel… | 这是在AA美国服饰养狗一族专柜买的 |
[02:11] | It has ear holes for dog ears. | 上面有专门套狗耳的洞 |
[02:12] | Why would they do that in a hood? A hood is to cover a head. | 为什么要在兜帽上这么做 兜帽是用来遮头的 |
[02:15] | Is there a pocket on the back? | 背后有口袋吗 |
[02:16] | There is. Also has a leash hole. | 有 还有一个拴狗皮带洞口 |
[02:18] | Not the first time this has happened to me. | 已经不是第一次遇到这种事了 |
[02:20] | Three other times. | 之前有过三次 |
[02:21] | I’m gonna fix this and we are both gonna be billionaires. | 我去解决这个问题 然后我们都将成为亿万富翁 |
[02:23] | No. Chamillionaires. | 不对 是天生赢家 |
[02:23] | Chamillionaires是美国一说唱歌手 这词是由变色龙和百万富翁两词组合而成 | |
[02:26] | Bow, bow, na-now-now… That’s us. | 就是我们 |
[02:41] | Ab-bay. | 小艾-bay |
[02:42] | – You smell like chlorine, I love it. – Oh, thanks Trey. | -你闻着一股氯的味道 我喜欢 -谢了 Trey |
[02:45] | You know, before you were a trainer, | 在你当教练前 |
[02:46] | everybody goofed on me so hard for decorating my locker. | 所有人都嘲笑我装饰我的储物柜 |
[02:49] | Yeah, I need to. | 我需要这么做 |
[02:50] | It’s like, I need to curate my space and, | 我需要照顾我的空间 |
[02:52] | it’s like, a vision board, you… You know what I mean? | 这就像是一个梦想板 你懂我意思吗 |
[02:55] | Because it’s like, I put my stuff in it. | 因为这是我放东西的地方 |
[02:58] | That’s why I have to do it. | 所以我不得不装饰它 |
[03:00] | Exactly, you know? It’s so boring not to decorate. | 就是说啊 不装饰就太乏味了 |
[03:02] | I just want to get in here, | 我进更衣室只想 |
[03:04] | axe my body from head to toe and then… | 给全身喷上芳香剂然后 |
[03:06] | – Zen out. – Zen out. | -闭目养神 -闭目养神 |
[03:07] | – Jinx! – Jinx! | -霉运(给你) -霉运(给你) |
[03:08] | I was gonna say jinx. | 我想说霉运的 |
[03:09] | Oh. We’re buds. | 我们是闺蜜 |
[03:11] | Zen out jinx! | 闭目养神 霉运 |
[03:14] | Oh, Abbi. I love you. | 艾比 我爱你 |
[03:16] | I… I love you… | 我 我爱你 |
[03:17] | – You do too? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[03:19] | You’re my little cupcake. | 你是我的纸杯蛋糕 |
[03:22] | My supplements. | 我的补剂 |
[03:23] | All hands on deck. | 大家来捡药 |
[03:29] | Ab. | 小艾 |
[03:30] | You know, there’s a private changing room around the corner, | 在那边角落有私人更衣室 |
[03:32] | if you’d be more comfortable. | 如果你想更自在的话 |
[03:33] | No, I’m totally at ease. | 不用 我很自在 |
[03:35] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[03:37] | – Where is it? – It’s just by the shower. | -在哪儿 -就在淋浴旁 |
[03:39] | I might check it out, just to, like, see what… Spacially… | 我可能会去看看 看看空间怎么样 |
[03:42] | Yeah, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:45] | Fixed it. | 解决了 |
[03:48] | Nic, fierce shoulder pads. Date night? | 妮可 好猛的垫肩 今晚有约会吗 |
[03:50] | No, the investor’s coming. | 没 投资者要来 |
[03:52] | Todd just told you. | 陶德刚才跟你说了 |
[03:54] | Woof, baby brain. | 我孕傻了 |
[03:56] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了 |
[03:57] | No, are you? | 没 你怀了 |
[03:58] | No. | 没 |
[04:15] | Fuh-law-less bish! | 完美无缺的 婊砸 |
[04:17] | Ilana, this is our investor, Elizabeth Carlton. | 阿拉娜 这是我们的投资者 伊丽莎白·卡尔顿 |
[04:20] | That is the freshest blazer. | 那是最新款的男式上装 |
[04:22] | – Ilana. – Pleasure to… | -阿拉娜 -很荣幸 |
[04:24] | – Hi. – This is Ilana Wexler | -你好 -这是阿拉娜 韦克斯勒 |
[04:26] | and Nicole Klorn. | 和妮可·克罗恩 |
[04:28] | They’re two of our New York saleswomen. | 她们是我们纽约分部的销售女 |
[04:29] | Salespeople, I’m sorry. | 销售人员 抱歉 |
[04:31] | Hello, Mrs. Carlton. | 你好 卡尔顿女士 |
[04:33] | – Miss Carlton. – Yes! | -卡尔顿小姐 -完美 |
[04:35] | But you can call me Elizabeth. | 不过你可以叫我伊丽莎白 |
[04:37] | This will foster a sense of equality. | 这样可以促进平等 |
[04:39] | And you can call me Ilana. | 你可以叫我阿拉娜 |
[04:40] | This will foster a sense of, um… | 这样可以促进 |
[04:43] | You knowing my name. | 你知道我的名字 |
[04:47] | TJ Maxx. | 在TJ Maxx[折扣百货店]买的 |
[04:48] | 70% off. | 三折 |
[04:49] | Maxxinista! Ay, Chihuahua! | Maxx达人 奇瓦瓦 |
[04:52] | I don’t know if I want to be her or be in her. | 我不知道我是想成为她还是进入她 |
[04:55] | Ooh, I just got a chill. | 刚打了一个寒颤 |
[04:57] | Can you rub my back, real fast and hard? | 你能帮我抓下背吗 要快狠 |
[05:01] | Real fast and hard. | 要快狠 |
[05:02] | Soulstice games! Soulstice games day! | Soulstice比赛 Soulstice比赛日 |
[05:04] | Soulstice games! It’s the Soulstice games day! | Soulstice比赛 今天是Soulstice比赛日 |
[05:07] | That’s today? | 是今天 |
[05:08] | Oh, yeah, your first Soulstice games. | 对啊 你的第一次Soulstice比赛 |
[05:10] | Wow. I remember my first time. | 我还记得我的第一次 |
[05:13] | I was 23 and I had just found out I was allergic to cashews. | 我23岁 刚发现我对腰果过敏 |
[05:16] | Cool, uh… I don’t think that I should participate. | 嗯 我想我还是不参加为好 |
[05:19] | Oh, no, you’ll be great, you’ll fit right in. | 别 你会很出色的 很适合你 |
[05:20] | No, um… I get… | 不行 我 |
[05:22] | I get a little intense about competition. | 一有比赛我就会很紧张 |
[05:25] | In high school, people used to call me Tonya Harding. | 高中时 大家都叫我谭雅·哈丁 |
[05:27] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[05:28] | It’s not about who wins and loses, you know? | 谁赢谁输并不重要 |
[05:30] | It’s just about team building. There’s no “I” In “Soulstice.” | 重要的是团队建设 Soulstice没有I(个人主义) |
[05:32] | – But there’s… – Well, yes, there is, yes. | -可是明明有 -是的 确实有 |
[05:34] | I’ve actually been trying to get them to change it to a “Y” | 实际上我已经尝试了很久 |
[05:36] | for a long time. | 让他们把I改为Y |
[05:37] | Anyway, you’re gonna have fun. Plus, it’s mandatory. | 总之 会很好玩的 再说这是强制性的 |
[05:39] | All right, weigh-in starts in ten, you guys, | 好了 再过10分钟就要赛前称重了 各位 |
[05:42] | so you still got time to shave your pubes | 如果你们需要减掉最后一磅 |
[05:43] | if you need to lose that last L-B. | 你们还有时间刮阴毛 |
[05:45] | There’s where the pubes come from. | 原来阴毛就是这样来的 |
[05:53] | It’s a crowded market out there. | 外面市场竞争很激烈 |
[05:55] | Groupon LifeBooker Yipit Groupon, LifeBooker, Yipit, | |
[05:57] | JewDeal GroupSwoop JewDeal, GroupSwoop. | |
[05:59] | What makes Deals, Deals, Deals different, hmm? | 是什么让Deals Deals Deals与众不同的 |
[06:03] | Exactly. Nothing. | 正是如此 什么都没有 |
[06:05] | We have to rise above the fray. | 我们必须改变现状 |
[06:07] | Reach out to new customers. | 拉拢新顾客 |
[06:08] | Now, who’s in charge of social media? | 谁负责社交网络 |
[06:11] | Our company hasn’t tweeted in six days. | 我们公司已经六天没发推了 |
[06:13] | What’s worse, it’s just a link. | 更糟糕的是 只有一个链接 |
[06:15] | No voice, no copy. | 没有声音 没有文案 |
[06:16] | Who’s gonna click on it, let alone share it? | 谁会去点啊 更别说分享了 |
[06:18] | – What do you click on? – I’m sorry. | -你们一般点击什么 -抱歉 |
[06:19] | What’s viral to you? You, Maxxinista. | 你觉得现在什么火 你 Maxx达人 |
[06:23] | What would I click on? | 我会点击什么 |
[06:24] | Well, I love me some Salad Fingers. | 我喜欢沙拉达手指 |
[06:27] | Explain. | 解释下 |
[06:28] | It’s this guy with romaine lettuce for fingers, | 有一个男的 他的手指是长叶生菜 |
[06:30] | and he rubs up all on this spoon like… | 他在勺上像这样摩擦 |
[06:34] | Salad fingers. | 沙拉达手指 |
[06:35] | It’s, uh, early Randomcore. | 属于早期随便文化 |
[06:37] | I mean, everything on eBaum’s World. | eBaum’s World网站上所有的东西都是 |
[06:40] | “End of Ze World”? No? | 世界莫日 没听过吗 |
[06:42] | The Aicha kid? That white kid, skinny, | 艾莎小孩 那个白人小孩 瘦瘦的 |
[06:44] | crispy gelled hair | 一头卷发还上了发胶 |
[06:45] | and he does the whole choreographed dance with the bean bag? | 他用豆袋坐垫跳编排舞蹈 |
[06:47] | ♪ Aicha Aicha ♪ | ♪艾莎 艾莎♪ |
[06:49] | ♪ Passin’ me by ♪♪ | ♪经过我♪ |
[06:50] | No? Dudes, what grade are… | 没听说过吗 各位 你们在上几年级 |
[06:53] | How old are you guys? | 你们多大 |
[06:56] | 35 in May. | 五月满35 |
[06:58] | I have no idea what you’re saying. | 完全不知道你在说什么 |
[07:01] | And I love it. | 但是我很喜欢 |
[07:03] | What do you do here? | 你在这是做什么的 |
[07:04] | Total transparency, | 什么都不做 |
[07:05] | I spent most of the day coloring in my tummy. | 大多数时间都在给我的肚子上色 |
[07:08] | Todd, you are clearly underutilizing | 陶德 显然你没有 |
[07:10] | someone who’s got their Salad Fingers… | 充分使用这位有着前卫思想 |
[07:12] | on the pulse. | 的员工 |
[07:13] | Maxxinista, you’re running our Twitter account. | Maxx达人 现在开始你负责管理推特账号 |
[07:16] | And you are gonna get this company some attention. | 你要给我们公司带来点关注 |
[07:19] | Miss Hot Lady, you got it! | 性感小姐 包在我身上 |
[07:27] | You got this, you’re cool. | 你可以的 不会有问题 |
[07:29] | Be cool. Just be fucking cool, man. | 淡定 淡定就行 |
[07:30] | All right, guys, five minutes ’til we start. | 好了 各位 五分钟后开始 |
[07:32] | Keep those muscles warm, all right? | 保持肌肉热度 |
[07:34] | Love you guys. | 爱你们 |
[07:39] | You think you’re doing a V-snap? | 你以为你在做V-snap[一种健身方法] |
[07:40] | Well, I’ll lap your V-snap. | 老娘就要比你做得好 |
[07:42] | Master your V-snap. | 比你做得精 |
[07:44] | God… | 有完没完 |
[07:46] | What? I mean… | 什么事 我是说 |
[07:48] | Hey, dude, how are you? | 姐们儿 你还好吗 |
[07:49] | Is it okay if I tweet one of your “Before” Wax pics? | 我能把你去毛前的照片发到推上吗 |
[07:52] | Which one? | 哪张 |
[07:53] | Neck? | 脖子 |
[07:54] | Fine, just… Just blur my face, okay? Listen, I gotta go. | 好 记得给我脸打马赛克 我得挂了 |
[07:57] | Four-minute warning. | 还有四分钟 |
[07:58] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪 |
[07:59] | Are you at a day nightclub? | 你在日间夜总会吗 |
[08:00] | No, I’m… I’m just hanging loose. | 没 我在放松 |
[08:01] | Just running errands. | 办点事 |
[08:02] | How dare you lie to your wife? | 你竟敢骗你老婆 |
[08:04] | I hear your teeth grinding through the phone. | 我听到你磨牙齿的声音了 |
[08:06] | You’re at a competitive event, aren’t you? | 你在一个比赛 对不对 |
[08:08] | Let’s just hold on and just listen to me. | 你先别说 听我说 |
[08:10] | I need you to just hear me out and just listen to me, because… | 我需要你听我说完 听我说 因为 |
[08:13] | Ab-bi! August 4th. | 艾比 八月四号 |
[08:14] | 2002. Camp Kweebec. Red Rover. | 2002年 奎北克营地 破人墙游戏 |
[08:18] | I remember, Ilana. I remember the whole thing. | 我记得 阿拉娜 我全都记得 |
[08:20] | I remember everyone being so fucking jealous, | 我记得大家都忌妒死了 |
[08:22] | ’cause I beat them so fucking hard. | 因为我他妈所向无敌 |
[08:25] | All right, I’m coming there as soon as I can. | 好了 我会尽快赶过去 |
[08:26] | – Where are you? – Fine, you better fucking come! | -你在哪 -好吧 你他妈最好过来 |
[08:29] | I’m at the park where that dude sold my other sandal. | 我在那个贱男卖掉我另一只拖鞋的公园 |
[08:31] | Jesus. | 老天啊 |
[08:32] | God! | 卧槽 |
[08:36] | Good energy right there. All right? | 不错的精神面貌 看到没 |
[08:41] | ♪ I shit ♪ | ♪我拉屎♪ |
[08:44] | ♪ I shit ♪ | ♪我拉屎♪ |
[08:45] | ♪ I shit ♪ | ♪我拉屎♪ |
[08:46] | So, so many good options for lunch. | 午餐有很多不错的选择 |
[08:49] | I actually spearheaded the menu binder project. | 实际上菜单项目是由我领导的 |
[08:51] | I’m on a cleanse. Speaking of which, excuse me. | 我在清理肠胃 说到这 失陪了 |
[08:56] | Ilana! | 阿拉娜 |
[08:58] | Bathroom! | 在卫生间 |
[09:00] | Do something! | 快做点什么 |
[09:04] | ♪ I shit ♪ | ♪我拉屎♪ |
[09:05] | ♪ I shit ♪ | ♪我拉屎♪ |
[09:06] | ♪ I shit ♪ | ♪我拉屎♪ |
[09:08] | Sorry, uh, sorry about that. | 抱歉 抱歉闯进来 |
[09:10] | I… I just wanted to show you the bathroom, | 我只是想亲自带你 |
[09:13] | myself, personally. | 到卫生间 |
[09:14] | Thanks, I’m familiar. | 谢谢 我知道怎么走 |
[09:15] | Also, if you need sanitary napkins or similar products, | 还有 如果你需要卫生巾或者类似产品 |
[09:18] | we give those away free here. I… I understand. | 我们有免费提供 我完全理解 |
[09:21] | M-My mom spotted well into her 60s. | 我妈60多岁了还来月经 |
[09:25] | Thanks, Todd. | 谢了 陶德 |
[09:35] | ♪ I shit ♪ | ♪我拉屎♪ |
[09:37] | ♪ I shit ♪ | ♪我拉屎♪ |
[09:38] | ♪ I shit ♪ | ♪我拉屎♪ |
[09:41] | Come on! | 加油 |
[09:42] | Come on, Trey, let’s do this! | 加油 Trey 你可以的 |
[09:44] | Let’s go! | 加油 |
[09:52] | – Nice, good game. – There are no losers! | -不错 我们尽力了 -没有失败者 |
[09:58] | Slow down, Abbi! | 慢点 艾比 |
[09:59] | Speed up, Claz, come on! | 快点 Claz 快 |
[10:03] | Red team wins! | 红队获胜 |
[10:04] | You kidding me right now? We had that. That is a bullshit call. | 你搞笑呢 我们先到的 你狗眼瞎了吗 |
[10:07] | See you in the fucking parking lot. | 停车场见 |
[10:09] | – Everything okay? – This is how we play. | -一切都好吧 -我们就这样的 |
[10:10] | We know each other and we go way back. All right? | 我们是老相识了 对吧 |
[10:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:15] | Next event, right? | 下个比赛 准备好了吗 |
[10:17] | Come on, Claz, come on! | 用力啊 Claz 加把劲 |
[10:19] | – Pull it! – C’mon, Claz, come on! | -拉 -用点力 Claz 用力 |
[10:23] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[10:24] | Oh, yeah! | 欧耶 |
[10:25] | Oh, yeah! | 欧耶 |
[10:26] | Oh, yeah! | 欧耶 |
[10:27] | Red team, you guys come and eat my ass one at a fucking time. | 红队 你们轮流来吃我屁股 |
[10:31] | Unh! Line up, come on. I’m selling tickets. | 排好队 快 老娘在卖票 |
[10:34] | What… What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[10:36] | No… I’m… | 没 我 |
[10:37] | I was kidding, I was totally kidding around. | 我开玩笑的 纯粹开玩笑 |
[10:39] | You guys were great. | 你们很棒 |
[10:42] | ♪ I bike ♪ | ♪我骑车♪ |
[10:43] | ♪ I bike ♪ | ♪我骑车♪ |
[10:45] | ♪ I bike ♪ Yeah | ♪我骑车♪耶 |
[10:47] | ♪ I lock ♪ | ♪我上锁 ♪ |
[10:49] | ♪ I lock ♪♪ | ♪我上锁 ♪ |
[10:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[10:54] | Yes. | 太棒了 |
[10:56] | “Soloplay, bb’s… | 自慰 BB牌 |
[10:59] | 50% off vibrators at Vibeland.” | 震动棒 Vibeland上五折销售 |
[11:02] | 69 notifications? | 69个提醒 |
[11:04] | Fist! | 爽 |
[11:06] | ♪ I tweet ♪ | ♪我发推♪ |
[11:08] | ♪ I tweet ♪ | ♪我发推♪ |
[11:10] | ♪ I tweet ♪ | ♪我发推♪ |
[11:15] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[11:17] | What now, Tomas, huh? | 还比吗 Tomas |
[11:18] | Who’s the hot commodity now, huh? | 现在谁是红人啊 |
[11:20] | It’s me, yes! | 是我 |
[11:21] | – Tomas! – Okay. | -Tomas -够了 |
[11:22] | Yankee Candle store, vanilla bean. | 扬基蜡烛店 香草豆 |
[11:25] | BB&B, right when it opens. | Bed Bath & Beyond店 刚刚开门 |
[11:27] | 8:00 A.M., you and the employees. | 早上8点 你和雇员 |
[11:28] | Oh, man, I love that. | 天 我喜欢 |
[11:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:33] | Dude, I feel crazy. | 姐们儿 我感觉很疯 |
[11:34] | God, I have to half-nelson you like you’re a dog? | 我不得不把你像狗一样单臂扼颈 |
[11:37] | – You half-nelson dogs? – Don’t make this about me. | -你单臂扼颈狗 -别转移话题 |
[11:39] | You are all-caps Abbi right now. I need you to be case sensitive. | 你现在是全大写艾比 我需要你能区分大小写 |
[11:43] | – Everybody’s weirded out. – Okay. | -大家都凌乱了 -好的 |
[11:44] | – I’m just gonna sit out. – Yeah. | -我去坐会儿 -这才对 |
[11:46] | – I’m just gonna sit out for the rest. – Chillin’. | -我去坐着休息下 -放松 |
[11:47] | Okay. Thanks, dude, I really appreciate it. | 好 谢了 姐们儿 非常感谢 |
[11:49] | – All right, just breathe deep. – Okay. | -深呼吸 -好 |
[11:51] | Okay, guys, we’re all tied up. | 好了 各位 我们现在是平手 |
[11:52] | It comes down to the pugil-stick event. | 胜负将取决于角力棒比赛 |
[11:54] | Stef verse Gemma. | Stef对阵Gemma |
[11:55] | Fair fight. Come on. | 公平竞争 上吧 |
[11:58] | No, no, Trey, hold up. No, no, no. | 不 不 Trey 等下 不 不 不 |
[11:59] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[12:01] | Sorry, Stef. | 不好意思 Stef |
[12:02] | This is between me and you. | 这是你我的对决 |
[12:06] | Thanks so much… Not! | 十分感谢 才怪 |
[12:09] | I am gonna knock your big swangin’ titties into next Tuesday. | 我要把你的大奶子一棒打到下周二 |
[12:14] | Oh, my God, okay, wait, wait, wait. | 天 等等 等等 |
[12:16] | I want to do one, I want to do one, okay, okay, okay. | 我也想说一个 我也想说一个 好了 好了 |
[12:17] | I’m gonna wipe the floor with you, | 我要把你打得落花流水[和你一起拖地] |
[12:19] | but it looks like you already did that, cleaner! | 不过好像你已经做了 清洁工 |
[12:23] | No, I’m kidding, you guys, I’m kidding, come on! | 我开玩笑的 各位 我开玩笑的 拜托 |
[12:27] | I’m Kidding! | 我开玩笑的 |
[12:35] | Abbi, no! | 艾比 别 |
[12:37] | Thank God. Nothing’s broken. | 谢天谢地 什么都没断 |
[12:39] | All right, no need to press charges, guys, okay? | 好了 不需要提起诉讼了 好吗 |
[12:42] | Finish this now. | 马上把这个抽完 |
[12:43] | God, I thought I could handle it, dude. | 天 我以为我能控制的 姐们儿 |
[12:45] | But I guess all-caps Abbi is just still up in me. | 但我想全大写艾比仍然在我身体里 |
[12:49] | Gemma Oh! Gemma… | |
[12:51] | Abbi. | 艾比 |
[12:52] | I am so sorry… | 我很抱歉 |
[12:53] | – Great Soulstice games today. – Thank you. | -今天你在Soulstice比赛表现很出色 -谢谢 |
[12:56] | You are stronger than you look. | 你比你外表显示的强多了 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna keep my eye on you. | 我会关注你的 |
[13:02] | Hey. Cool shirt. | 嘿 T恤不错 |
[13:05] | – Can I talk to you for a sec, Ab? – Yeah, Trey, listen, | -我能和你谈谈吗 小艾 -当然 Trey 听着 |
[13:08] | – I can explain what just happened. – No, no, no. | -我能解释刚才的事 -别 别 |
[13:10] | I was gonna say, this happens to every new trainer. | 我想说 每个新教练都会遇到这情况 |
[13:12] | You don’t have to do steroids to be cool. | 你不用为了逞强吃类固醇 |
[13:15] | – You know? – Okay. | -知道吗 -嗯 |
[13:16] | – I… – Because you’re already cool. | -我 -因为你已经很强了 |
[13:20] | But if you are gonna do steroids, | 不过如果你硬要吃类固醇的话 我会建议你 |
[13:22] | I would suggest starting with a half-dose of anabolic the first couple weeks. | 在前几周吃半剂量的促蛋白合成类固醇 |
[13:25] | It does make your balls shrivel, but in your case, | 它会使蛋蛋萎缩 不过对你来说 |
[13:27] | it’s gonna make your boobs rock hard, which is a bless. | 可以让你的胸无比坚硬 这是好事 |
[13:30] | Just a tip. | 一个小建议 |
[13:31] | – Okay. All right. – Love you, buddy. | -好的 知道了 -爱你 伙计 |
[13:32] | – Ilana. – Hey. | -阿拉娜 -嘿 |
[13:35] | Too slow. | 真慢 |
[13:36] | Good to see you, though. | 不过很高兴见到你 |
[13:37] | That’s funny, dude. Like, even though I… | 有意思 姐们儿 尽管我 |
[13:40] | I hate any form of aggression, especially yours, | 讨厌任何形式的攻击 尤其是你的 |
[13:43] | all-caps Abbi fits in at Soulstice. | 全大写艾比很适合Soulstice |
[13:45] | We are very upwardly mobile right now, gotta say, | 我们现在处于上升趋势 不得不说 |
[13:46] | very Jay and Bey. | 非常有Jay Bey[Jay-Z和Beyonce]风范 |
[13:48] | Speaking of which, I haven’t tweeted in twelve twinutes. | 说到这个 我已经12昏钟没发推了 |
[13:50] | – What am I gonna tweet about? – Interesting vocab. | -我发什么好呢 -有趣的用词 |
[13:52] | What should I tweet about? | 我发什么好呢 |
[13:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:56] | Of course, a horse! | 当然是马了 |
[13:58] | This tweet will be my Ms. ‘Olland’s Opus. | 这条推将会是我的《霍兰先生的乐章》[电影] |
[14:02] | I’m gonna sprint home right now. | 我准备冲刺回家 |
[14:04] | – To Queens? – Yeah, you want to race me? | -回皇后区吗 -嗯 要跟我赛跑吗 |
[14:06] | I’m not going to Queens… | 我才不去皇后区 |
[14:11] | Deals Deals Deals Deals, Deals, Deals… | |
[14:13] | I’m doing you right. | 我要让你发光发紫了 |
[14:26] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[14:28] | Let’s go. | 跟我走 |
[14:29] | I’ve never seen Todd so aggressive. | 从没见过陶德如此暴力过 |
[14:31] | Therapy. | 肯定是做了心理咨询 |
[14:36] | Ilana, you’re fired. | 阿拉娜 你被解雇了 |
[14:38] | What? I just got promoted. | 什么 我刚升职 |
[14:40] | You tweeted an extremely graphic bestiality video. | 你发了一个十分生动的兽交视频 |
[14:44] | Todd, it’s “Mr. Hands.” | 陶德 那是”手先生”视频 |
[14:44] | 2005年Kenneth Pinyan 因和一匹种马发生性交 死于肠穿孔 | |
[14:46] | It’s a staple of early digital culture. | 是早期数码文化的主要产物 |
[14:48] | – Talk about viral. Google it. – I don’t have to! | -说到火 你去谷歌下就知道了 -我不需要 |
[14:51] | You tweeted it from the company Twitter account. | 你用公司的推特账号发 |
[14:53] | It’s a PR nightmare. | 这简直就是公关噩梦 |
[14:55] | You’re welcome. Now we have a PR nightmare. | 不用谢 现在我们有公关噩梦了 |
[14:58] | It’s cool. | 很酷啊 |
[14:59] | It was a guy fucking a horse. | 是一个男人操一匹马 |
[15:01] | Yeah, and it’s a deal for colonics. | 是的 还给清肠水疗做了广告 |
[15:04] | It’s brilliant! | 这太有才了 |
[15:04] | I was just doing my job really well. | 我出色地做着我的工作 |
[15:07] | And if you did your homework, Todd, | 如果你做了准备工作 陶德 |
[15:09] | you would know that the horse was fucking the guy. | 你就会知道是马操那男的 |
[15:11] | It’s chill! | 很酷好吗 |
[15:14] | I need you to get your things and leave the office. | 我需要你收拾东西离开办公室 |
[15:16] | We can work this out. | 我们能解决这事的 |
[15:17] | I have been covering for you for far too long. | 我帮你打掩护太久了 |
[15:19] | I have put my blood, sweat… | 我把我的血 汗 |
[15:21] | You make all the other employees uncomfortable. | 你让所有其他员工都很不自在 |
[15:22] | And farts into this company. | 还有屁都贡献给了公司 |
[15:23] | Uncomfortable does not begin to describe | 不自在根本不能形容 |
[15:25] | – I am heading the corporate morale department. – how you make the others… | -我要去公司士气部 -你给他人的 |
[15:27] | The amount of money you | 光是你让我们 |
[15:27] | – cost us in paper alone – And thanks to me, | -损失的金额 -多亏我 |
[15:28] | – I’m hardly making any commission, – makes it worth letting you go. | -没有赚取任何佣金 -就足以让你走人 |
[15:31] | – which saves the company money. – Ilana, Ilana, Ilana. | -给公司省了不少钱 -阿拉娜 阿拉娜 阿拉娜 |
[15:33] | I need you to leave. | 我需要你离开 |
[15:35] | I should stay. | 我该留下 |
[15:36] | – I need you to leave. – I should stay. | -我需要你离开 -我该留下 |
[15:39] | I am strong, and you are fired. | 我立场强硬 你被解雇了 |
[15:42] | This is just the white man | 这就是白人男子 |
[15:44] | holding on to the last nugget of his power. | 抓住他最后一点点权力 |
[15:47] | You white dudes are figuring out that the jig is fucking up! | 你们白人男知道你们的把戏被识破了 |
[15:51] | I’m gonna go talk to Mom! | 我要去找妈妈 |
[15:52] | Oh, you are absolutely fired, effective immediately. | 你确定一定以及肯定被解雇了 立即生效 |
[15:56] | You’re right, it’s time to change. | 你说得对 是时候改变了 |
[15:57] | And I figured it out. | 我想明白了 |
[15:59] | I want to be… in you. | 我想进入你 |
[16:03] | You need to leave. | 你该走了 |
[16:04] | Yeah, I… ahem… Yep. | 嗯 我 嗯 |
[16:07] | This is it, guys. | 缘分到头了 大家 |
[16:09] | The last hurrah. | 最后的欢呼 |
[16:10] | I’m really gonna miss this place. | 我会想念这里的 |
[16:11] | I’m gonna miss each of you. You’re like family. | 我会想念每个人 你们就像是家人一样 |
[16:14] | I’m gonna miss you white guy number seven. | 我会想你的 7号白人男 |
[16:16] | You make Jews look good. | 你提升了犹太人的形象 |
[16:18] | You’re hot. | 你很性感 |
[16:19] | Goodbye, white guy number three. | 再见 3号白人男 |
[16:21] | Love the man bun. You started the trend. | 喜欢你的发髻 你开启了发髻潮流 |
[16:22] | And goodbye, Adult Braces. | 再见 成人牙套 |
[16:24] | I got those off seven months ago. | 七个月前我就取了 |
[16:26] | Would you rather I go back to “Only Black Guy”? | 你想我叫回”唯一的黑人男”吗 |
[16:28] | Adult Braces is fine. | 还是成人牙套好了 |
[16:30] | And you. | 还有你 |
[16:31] | We are all proud of you, new girl. | 我们都为你骄傲 新来的 |
[16:33] | I hired you. | 是我雇用的你 |
[16:36] | And you. | 还有你 |
[16:37] | Nicoletta, my princess. | Nicoletta 我的公主 |
[16:39] | My diamond. My Princess Di! | 我的钻石 我的钻公主 |
[16:41] | You are the reason I come to work every other day. | 你是我每隔一天来上班的原因 |
[16:44] | You’re the hardest one to say goodbye to. | 最舍不得再见的就是你 |
[16:46] | Don’t cry, don’t cry. | 别哭 别哭 |
[16:48] | Goodbyes are hard, but this is not goodbye for you and me. | 道别不容易 但这并不是你我之间的道别 |
[16:51] | We will be together again. | 我们会再次团聚 |
[16:54] | I am gonna crack that nut. | 我会实现此事的 |
[16:55] | I think that’s just about enough. | 道完了吧 |
[16:57] | One last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[17:01] | I’m leaving him here | 我把它放在这是 |
[17:02] | because I really do believe in corporate morale. | 因为我真的相信公司士气很重要 |
[17:13] | – You’re sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[17:26] | ♪ Joyful joyful Lord ♪ | ♪快乐的 快乐的主♪ |
[17:29] | ♪ We adore thee ♪ | ♪我们爱你♪ |
[17:33] | ♪ God of glory ♪ | ♪荣耀之神♪ |
[17:35] | ♪ Lord of love ♪ | ♪博爱之主♪ |
[18:49] | Nicole Nicole! | |
[18:51] | Nicole Nicole! | |
[18:53] | I need you to absorb Ilana’s deal. | 我需要你平息阿拉娜这事 |
[18:59] | Day 511… | 第511天 |
[19:02] | It ends. | 结束了 |
[19:05] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[19:07] | You know what? I’m gonna unfollow Deals, Deals, Deals. | 知道吗 我要取关Deals Deals Deals |
[19:10] | – Pssh, you should. – Oh, my God. | -明智 -天 |
[19:12] | Look what they tweeted. | 看他们都发了些什么 |
[19:15] | “We sincerely apologize for our last tweet. | “我们对上一条推表示诚挚歉意 |
[19:18] | “It was posted by a former employee | “是一位受精神病困扰的 |
[19:19] | who suffers from mental health issues.” | 前公司员工发的” |
[19:22] | We all do. | 人人都有精神病 |
[19:23] | “We hope she’s getting the help she needs.” | “希望她能得到她需要的帮助” |
[19:25] | – I’m with you, so I am. – Okay. | -我和你在一起 所以我有得到帮助 -好吧 |
[19:26] | “We do not promote bestiality, but we still promote colonics.” | “我们不推销兽交 但我们推销清肠水疗” |
[19:31] | The horse was fucking the guy. It’s honestly not that bad. | 马在操那个男人 真的没那么糟 |
[19:37] | It’s not as bad as if… | 这比人操动物 |
[19:39] | a human was fucking the animal. | 好一些 |
[19:41] | That’s all. That’s all. | 就这样 就这样 |
[19:44] | I… I think everyone agrees, on that. | 我认为所有人都同意这点 |
[19:48] | – Right? – Awesome. | -对吗 -很好 |
[19:51] | But fuck them, dude. | 让他们见鬼去吧 |
[19:52] | – You don’t need them. – That’s what I say, I don’t. | -你不需要他们 -我也这么说的 我不需要 |
[19:53] | That was the worst job in the world, don’t even worry about it. | 那是世界上最烂的工作 别上心 |
[19:56] | I know, fuck them. | 我知道 去死吧 |
[19:59] | Let’s just forget all our flaws, | 让我们忘掉我们所有的缺点 |
[20:01] | ’cause today was a total fluke. | 因为今天是幸运日 |
[20:04] | Yeah, well, I wish I could forget, | 我希望我能忘掉 |
[20:05] | like, my hunger for competition, but it’s like… | 我对比赛的饥渴 但 |
[20:10] | It’s online, so, like, I can’t… | 网上有了 所以 我不能 |
[20:11] | Red Rover’s online? | 网上有破人墙 |
[20:13] | Ow, Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[20:14] | Show me now! | 马上给我看 |
[20:22] | Red Rover, Red Rover, send Abbi right over! | 破人墙 破人墙 把艾比派过来 |
[20:30] | Let go! Come on, let me through! | 放开 让我过去 |
[20:33] | Oh, she’s biting me! | 她在咬我 |
[20:36] | – Abbi, Abbi! – Arms up! | -艾比 艾比 -把手举起来 |
[20:38] | Breathe, breathe… Shh… | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[20:40] | – Jesus, Abbi. – I’m fine. | -天啊 艾比 -我没事 |
[20:42] | – Are you sure? – I’m fine. | -确定吗 -没事 |
[20:43] | I’m gonna let you go now. | 我准备放手了 |
[20:45] | – She’s going! – She’s heading for the woods! She’s a climber! | -她跑了 -她朝林子跑去了 她会爬树 |
[20:48] | – Abbi. – Abbi! | -艾比 -艾比 |
[20:50] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[20:51] | Abbi, you’re not in trouble, ok? | 艾比 不会找你麻烦的 好吗 |
[20:52] | – Abbi! – Abbi! | -艾比 -艾比 |
[20:54] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |